The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Commercial Sex Info at your Fingertips > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos Nuru StoreIt's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 15-10-2010, 02:04 AM
andywoo andywoo is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 61
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
andywoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Malaysia Vs Singapore Sex Scene

Just view some of the thread in Malaysian sex scene. And notice most of the photo come with face, just wonder why Singapore sex scene do not have. Only body. Should we improve so that all bros get a better treat.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #2  
Old 15-10-2010, 07:57 AM
torrokey torrokey is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 376
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 7
torrokey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malaysia Vs Singapore Sex Scene

Even the HC is different. In Malaysia, if you go to HC, they can call all the available girls who is not working at that time to come out and let you choose until you like

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywoo View Post
Just view some of the thread in Malaysian sex scene. And notice most of the photo come with face, just wonder why Singapore sex scene do not have. Only body. Should we improve so that all bros get a better treat.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3  
Old 15-10-2010, 10:59 AM
CockInPuss CockInPuss is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 213
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
CockInPuss is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Malaysia Vs Singapore Sex Scene

I believe that is called "shine mirror". Also, most of the HCs have yummy food for the hungry cheongster. Such as Saboon, Bluewave, Lion City, New York, Armada, Kiwi etc. Only one I think dun have is Sunshine.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4  
Old 15-10-2010, 04:00 PM
andywoo andywoo is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 61
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
andywoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malaysia Vs Singapore Sex Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockInPuss View Post
I believe that is called "shine mirror". Also, most of the HCs have yummy food for the hungry cheongster. Such as Saboon, Bluewave, Lion City, New York, Armada, Kiwi etc. Only one I think dun have is Sunshine.
I think HC very hard to compare. Last time i go to Leisure in Bt timah also serve good food. If Singapore FL can show their face at least we know why we going to get.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5  
Old 15-10-2010, 04:08 PM
OkoBoko's Avatar
OkoBoko OkoBoko is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: SGP
Posts: 1,164
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 11
OkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to behold
Re: Malaysia Vs Singapore Sex Scene

Obviously the Malaysia scene is much better, not to mention the sin to ringgit rate exchange.
__________________
If you want to know the causes in your past life,
The way you live at present is the effect of your past life.
If you want to know what your future life will be,
What you do at present is the cause of your future life.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6  
Old 15-10-2010, 06:55 PM
JBCheongster JBCheongster is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 358
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 11
JBCheongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJBCheongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Malaysia Vs Singapore Sex Scene

Those FL with pics as shown in the malaysian subforum are mainly foreigners, mostly PRC. They are no pics for locals not even body pics. At least FL dome 3, we can see the body shots of local FL. But the price for local malaysian are much more affordable than FL dome 3 pricing.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #7  
Old 16-10-2010, 06:20 AM
andywoo andywoo is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 61
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
andywoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malaysia Vs Singapore Sex Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCheongster View Post
Those FL with pics as shown in the malaysian subforum are mainly foreigners, mostly PRC. They are no pics for locals not even body pics. At least FL dome 3, we can see the body shots of local FL. But the price for local malaysian are much more affordable than FL dome 3 pricing.
Agree. I mean PRC in Singapore sex scene also dun show photo. I kanna a few time a bit old FL. But i know is my luck. Hopefully TS can load photo with face in Singapore Sex scene. At least we know what we see what we get.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #8  
Old 16-10-2010, 08:25 AM
xxFTOxx xxFTOxx is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 467
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 6
xxFTOxx is one of the Best!xxFTOxx is one of the Best!xxFTOxx is one of the Best!
Re: Malaysia Vs Singapore Sex Scene

well probably its to protect those gems for the local authorities that may be prowling this website lah. The main thing is that usually the fr given by the bros should be sufficient for u to make your own decision whether to cheong or not. If u give the girl's service plus put her face on it then local mata sure will catch one. There is always a reason for everything. Moreover which girl wanna put her face on the net for everyone to see when she is selling her services....
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #9  
Old 16-10-2010, 10:57 PM
looking4fun looking4fun is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 79
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
looking4fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malaysia Vs Singapore Sex Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
well probably its to protect those gems for the local authorities that may be prowling this website lah. The main thing is that usually the fr given by the bros should be sufficient for u to make your own decision whether to cheong or not. If u give the girl's service plus put her face on it then local mata sure will catch one. There is always a reason for everything. Moreover which girl wanna put her face on the net for everyone to see when she is selling her services....
I totally agree with this.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2014 ph18