The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2011, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
BikiniInspector is one of the Best!BikiniInspector is one of the Best!BikiniInspector is one of the Best!
Wink Camp Life

Hi all SBF bros and sis. Have been lurking here silently n reading the steamy hot stories frm the other bros...Now finally decided to share my own experience so the bros can enjoy... is regarding my life during unit n...ahem...conquering some babes on the way...

Pls enjoy!

I ORD a few yrs back in 2005...I can remember saying to myself "faster get out of here better!!" But after I has left...suddenly think back n remember alot of fond times...with all my mates n friends...but most of all...with a couple of very special gals...

The 1st gal I meet (lets call her D) is when I was halfway thru my service...She that time was 18yrs old (fresh!) from ITE before she sign on. She quite short (maybe 1.5m?) with fair skin n long hair that she always keep in a bun becos of regulations. D wore No4 so abit hard to guess at her figure...everytime she walk pass my mates will try to act n say "aiya she no standard la...in camp ok...outside nothing..." or "she look too ahlian"...but KNN i can see their eyes follow her everytime she pass...

she was in the QM side...and i was a 3sg who kena shot to linkup n handle all the store crap...so I have the chance to talk to D very often...can see some days she really stress so i just go n talk to her to lighten the mood...soon start going cookhouse lunch with her...we exchange nos n sms each other regularly...

1 nite (i stuck in camp. she stay out) we were smsing each other like usual...until the convo went something like:

Me: so what u doing nw?
D: nm la...boring...surf net lor
Me: boring? becos im not there ma! tats y u boring...
D: screw u la! haha...
Me: can if u want...
D: aiya u...
Me: nv ask ur bf company u since u so bored?
D: *nv reply for a while*
Me: oi...fall asleep ah?
D: haha...i actually dun haf bf la...
Me: *stun abit* but wen u come in didnt u tell every1 u got bf?
D: no la...abit scary...1st day all the guys come try to ask me out...i jus say i got bf lor
Me: *abit blur* so u currently nt attach?
D: didnt i juz say tat? y leh? u interested ah? haha...
Me: if i interested then how leh? *trying to be abit cheeky*
D: interested den interested lor...hehe...k la...i go slp liao...gdnite...

I sit there reading her last sms...means got chance ah?

---
To be continue...
Old 15-04-2011, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 14
liber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Camp Life

Camping for more updates
Old 15-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Samster

BikiniInspector is one of the Best!BikiniInspector is one of the Best!BikiniInspector is one of the Best!

Hope all the bros enjoy so far...will update soon...
Old 15-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 16
jennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Camp Life

oso waiting for more updates... up u for ur effort...
Old 18-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
soulkesi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more please
Old 18-04-2011, 02:43 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

book in loh... please continue. Army stories are the best cos we are the most sexually deprived then.
Old 19-04-2011, 05:39 PM
Samster

Thanks to all the bros n sis for your support! Hope this story can live up to your expectation...

---
Camp Life - Part 2

After that night I notice that even thru the day...my mind will drift to thoughts of D. Will start to fantasize what her body is like underneath her baggy No4 n started to get naughty thoughts of bonking her in camp...

It was another typical day in camp...I just cleared some nonsense n as SOP call her to ask her join me for lunch. But that day her voice sound very worried when she pick up the phone...

Apparently she had just been task to do a lot of crap with her storeroom...because head of some branch suddenly want to come down n do audit. (I was good friends with some guys from the QM side n rumour has it that this lau tiko officer just wanted to find a reason to see D more often) D was panicking n angry because her storemen all dont want to do anything...all go report sick n get mc or excuse this excuse that. Her superior (some blur blur cock) give her no help or advice when she reported to him...he just told her he dont care...but end of the day he want it done.

Aiyoh...can tell from the tone of her voice she is really stress out...really dont know what she can do. Her really messy storeroom has to be organise n she has to do a stocktake last minute. I hear already...my heart started to melt. My selfish side is telling me not to care about her, because after lunch most likely got nothing to do n can stay in bunk n relax for the rest of the day. But then I think about D geting into trouble with her boss n that tiko superior...

So I told her that I will skip lunch n ask her to meet me at her storeroom. I will sacrifice my free time to help her. Can really hear her voice pick up when i volunteered. She happily tell me to meet her in 5 mins...she is going down now.

Met her at her storeroom and saw her smile the biggest smile ever. She thank me over and over again for helping her.

D: thank you for helping me wor!
Me: aiyah, no problem la. cannot just leave you in the lurch...
D: hehe, thank you so much!

Took a lot of effort (her bloody lazy storemen made a mess n didnt even care). D tried to help out a bit but i told her to just do the stocktake while i focus on the heavy stuff. Soon...it was near evening n the storeroom was looking neater than ever. I helped D finish up the last of her stocktake n we sat down under the fan to take a break.

D: seriously lor...thank you so much! if you not here i will die liao...
Me: aiyah told you already its no problem...cannot let a pretty babe like you die...
D: *smile cutely* dont know how i can thank you...you are a real friend...some of my other friends not doing anything but dont want to help me...
Me: *cheekily* hmm...well...you can thank me with a kiss... (got naughty ideas liao...she had unbuttoned the top button of her No4 becos of the stuffiness...caught a glimpse of her black bra n VERY ample cleavage! didnt know she was that busty!)
D: *giggle* okie... *leaned over her side of the desk - giving me a very CLEAR downblouse n give me a peck on the cheek*

At this point I really almost cannot tahan...saw her cleavage in her loose No4...had to be at least C cups! Her damn uniform always hide her assets away...n I was wondering how the hell she still manage to smell like coconut even after all that work...my little soldier went sedia liao...

D: really going to miss you when you ORD...
Me: we can still meet outside...I promise to sms you everyday
D: its not the same...cannot eat lunch with you...cannot see you everyday...need you to help me also cannot...I really like you alot...
Me: D...
D: ? *look at me blankly*
Me: care to...show me how much you'll miss me?

---
To be continued...
Old 27-04-2011, 05:31 AM
Samster

Just like to thank sis jennytan n bro Lionrod32 for your support!
Old 27-04-2011, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Camp Life

Bro BikiniInspector, i guess u'd said "show me ur papayas & abalone" 2 D... lol...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BikiniInspector View Post
D: really going to miss you when you ORD...
Me: we can still meet outside...I promise to sms you everyday
D: its not the same...cannot eat lunch with you...cannot see you everyday...need you to help me also cannot...I really like you alot...
Me: D...
D: ? *look at me blankly*
Me: care to...show me how much you'll miss me?
Old 27-04-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
lilac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PLs continue,, very gd reading
Old 28-04-2011, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Camp Life

Bro BikiniInspector, r u busy inspecting the bikinis now?? lol...
Pls come back fast 2 continue the story... thanks...
Old 28-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ahpatt2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ai sei.... camp story sia... HAHA
Old 28-04-2011, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Another camper here , cheers ......................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 01-05-2011, 01:17 PM
Samster

Would like to thank all bros n sis for your patience n support...

----

Camp Life - Part 3

Can really feel the atmosphere in the room change liao...the moment the words come out of my mouth. D continue staring at me. Can feel her eyes looking me up n down. Just for a split second...can see her lick her lips quickly. I think she likes what she sees...

D made the first move. She walk over from her side of the desk n look at me shyly.

Me: what do you want to show me babe? show me how much you will miss me...

I gently grab her hands n pull her towards me. Feeling very notti...with a girl in camp n in a storeroom some more. She moved to sit on my lap n reach up to her hair to undo her bun. Wa...really got me harder...see this SYT with her long flowing hair. She giggled n gently kissed me, wrapping her arms around my neck...with me wrapping my arms around her waist. Can really feel the passion in her kisses...really enthusiastic. N the smell of her coconut perfume really made her smell good. For the moment...forgot that I was supposed to be a 3sg in camp...just felt I was out dating with a gf.

Her skin was really fair n smooth...fit for a SYT of her age. I slowly move down...kissing her neck. Can her tiny moans of pleasure...n she slowly move one of her hands to the back of my head...pushing my face into her neck.

Was about to go further with her...but then we suddenly hear a bunch of guys talking n laughing loudly from the nearby staircase! Sound like they coming our way. Can hear their boots thomping closer n closer...

D gasped n jumped off my lap. She quickly dash over to the storeroom door n pull it shut. She latch it from the inside n slump back against the doorway. She shyly smile at me.

D: hehe...sorry hor...forgot to close the door...very dangerous...

I smiled at her. She look so cute leaning against the doorway. I guess sometime during our makeout session she must have taken initiative to unbutton her No4 top down halfway. Now can clearly see her black bra...holding her C-cups back. I grin n took off my own No4. Slowly move towards her at the door. I help her unbutton the rest of her No4 top...n fling the shirt onto the desk.

D: hehe *run her hands over my abs* you have very nice body...
Me: if my body is nice...your body is friggin perfect liao...
D: aiyah you...
Me: youre a goddess D...dun let anyone tell you different...

Can hear her gasp in delight with the last comment. My hands move around her back n unhook her bra. Her bra came off n I took in a deep breath. Her beautiful 36C cups were exposed to me. She grinned at me n shook her chest gently...making her beautiful twins bounce.

We began locking lips again. I pressed her against the door...with my hands roaming all over her body. I focused on her boobs...gently grabbing n rubbing them with my hands. If you really paid attention...you could hear our soft moaning n the sound of our kissing outside our door. D focused on rubbing my abs...n somewhere during that...D's hand slowly moved down to rub my throbbing hard cock through my No4 pants...

---

To be continued in the next steamy part...

Last edited by BikiniInspector; 01-05-2011 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Added a few things
Old 01-05-2011, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
TCSSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow, what an interesting story, cant wait for the next part, thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1