The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Oh.. I waited for lulu for too long n finally manage to see jin jin n bei bei.. Jin jin looks not bad. Her figure shd be better than beibei right? Service wise which is better?
Service wise I feel lulu is the best. Jin jin and bei bei are on par service wise. But it's a close fight between the three of them, I usually just pick which one is available first between lulu, jin jin and bei bei at this house. The standard is that good and consistent. I hope the okts of this house study what's making these three APs so successful, and try to replicate that in their selection and training of future WLs.
Old 09-02-2013, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 12
nicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
nicefriend, no foul words on Chinese New Year! Bu Ji Li! Not auspsicious!
you got L P Ji.

Nicefriend..
Old 09-02-2013, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Service wise I feel lulu is the best. Jin jin and bei bei are on par service wise. But it's a close fight between the three of them, I usually just pick which one is available first between lulu, jin jin and bei bei at this house. The standard is that good and consistent. I hope the okts of this house study what's making these three APs so successful, and try to replicate that in their selection and training of future WLs.
hmm.. who teach them how to service one? or they learn themselves? i haven tried jin jin but she looks a bit dao.. haha.. jin jin ar good?
Old 10-02-2013, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 12
nicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Young man, dun speak vulgar words on CNY! Bu Ji Li! Your mummy did not teach u meh?
did'nt your mum told you that I'm your stepfather

Nicefriend..
Old 11-02-2013, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 16
lauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to all

Quote:
Just an additional S$50 she allowed u to do RAJ and another $50 for RFJ! U scare or not?? Brother nicefriend also mentioned in his virgin FR. When my GL kakis told me, I siam her for safety. That's why her card was cancelled after working for about 4 or 5 mths. Her business was very good at that time so no WL would balek kampong.

Quote:
I did not say that u did her RFJ or RAJ! But I meant you did AJ her! Tio boh?
whats RFJ n RAJ

Quote:
The Green Lantern did not zap Brother nicefriend. Me also got no power to do so...
ur another nicks can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicefriend View Post
you got L P Ji.
bro nice..

snake no L p ji ley

Old 16-02-2013, 05:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 16
lauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to all
Lightbulb Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
RAJ - Russian Roulette Ass-Job

RFJ - Russian Roulette Fuck Job
good said is call you bro!!!

dont posted those words RAJ N RFJ!

and dont said tat is it bro nicefriend frs!

happy cny to you again,goot lauk my friend..

Old 19-02-2013, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
delek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros , its been quite some time since a post a fr ..... most experiences were not worthy to be written but ever since i tried ytl along westerhout rd .. i decided to pen down 2 frs below..

1st visit (2 months back)

Walked in and was amazed by the orient theme renovation of the place. clean , with nice sofas and resting areas, theres a small lcd to view pics of the girls too.

sat down , took a puff and out came a few girls ... i quickly picked mine , her name was jin jin or jing jing (sorry cannot really remember the actual name)

shes quite petite and has the girl next door look (def my type!) , small body frame with nice soft tits .... abit of body fats to my liking..

so we proceeded to the room , not really a chatty girl (maybe 1st time) and we started with the s.o.p rubber boat bath.

nothing really special happen but i was really turn on by her soft moans whens shes rubbing your body with her tits and the innocent expression when shes giving a bbbj can be killing ... thats really a plus for those looking for GFE.

than we proceeded to the bed after a good 15-20 mins of showering + bbbj + catbath + ass rimming.

the only thing again is her killer innocent looks and the hot cold bbbj treatment.

we change position a few times and she did not show any unhappiness , truely a girl that is out there to please her customers.

we chatted a little after , gave her 50$ tips and left a happy man

looks - 8/10 (Those big eye contact lens + innocent kiiler looks !)
body -7/10 (Slight body fat and tummy)
boobs - 7/10(All natural b cup , slightly sagging but soft!)
FJ -6/10(Nice soft moans and align to your motion)
BBBJ -8/10(I love it !! esp the hot cold ..)

overrall - 7.5/10
Worth every cent ~~~~~~~

2nd visit(Moments ago ....)

Wanted to opt for Jing jing (refer to 1st fr above) but she was busy and it was the last call for the night , out came 2 girls and i quickly pick LuLu.

Short and petite , nice natural breast nearly falling out from her bra....

Very chatty and friendly girl , shes someone whom can really breaks the ice so some people like myself (gum jiong / shy type) can feel more comfortable and relax before any action begins.

I shall cut the long story short and mentioned the points that i was really happy and amazed.

-SHOWER-
Her fingers running all over your body during bathe can be a real turn on , ass rimming was really done skillfully and patiently .. she did paid extra attention to my neck and ear area... she gave you those seductive moans when she licks them .... (ULTRA PLUS POINT !!!)

-BED-
She gave me a damn good ass rimming , even ask me to bend over with my back up (prone position) , she switches between licking your sags , bbbj and ass rimming and boy .. . there was good ....

we switch to missionary after i can see that shes abit tired and its my turn to do the work .... was kissing her from head to toe, enjoyed every moment of it .... her expression on the face its also a big plus point ...

the rest was pretty s.o.p

we lie down and had a cig ... still as chatty after the section. gave her a 50$ tip and left a happy man..

looks - 7/10 (Killer fake eye lashes and typical china girl look !)
body -7/10 (abit of body fat and tummy)
boobs - 7/10(All natural c cup , slightly sagging but soft! I love her light colour nips! )
FJ -8/10(soft & hard moans depending on the motion)
BBBJ -9/10(she takes it patiently and slow .... never rushed)

thats all i have bros ... looking forward to share more with you guys ..
Old 19-02-2013, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

haha I suffer same treatement like TGL. No GFE, MILF and overated. Service is no. 1 but if I feel like she is a robot and no chemistry.

No frenching too. Boobs and forearm bah bah and not that young feel. The only thing which strike me to book her actually is her outfit damn hot!!! hahahah almost 75 boobs and butt squeezed out from bra and panty ... see liao cannot control! LOL

WH12 LuLu overall 7.2

No way to fight Jin Jin from the same house Jin Jin is more younger and much more chio.
Old 19-02-2013, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile You're encourage to contribute ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamdeng View Post
haha I suffer same treatement like TGL. No GFE, MILF and overated. Service is no. 1 but if I feel like she is a robot and no chemistry.

No frenching too. Boobs and forearm bah bah and not that young feel. The only thing which strike me to book her actually is her outfit damn hot!!! hahahah almost 75 boobs and butt squeezed out from bra and panty ... see liao cannot control! LOL

WH12 LuLu overall 7.2

No way to fight Jin Jin from the same house Jin Jin is more younger and much more chio.
It is great to see you guys contributing be it a positive or negative FR/comment ...

All samsters, whether you are in moderation, newbies or have high reputation points, you are encouraged to pen your genuine point of views here (in good faith) in order to sustain the sexcitment of this forum ... Regretably, I've to say that today's SBF contributions are a far cry from those that were posted 8-12 years ago (including the Delfi forum days) where there were lots of genuine & mature FRs/comments and most importantly, very little flaming and/or bickering ...

Lamdeng, am sure you would fancy the retired A/P Shuang Shuang considering your taste ... She is gorgeous, leggy, with aerobic-like physique, possesses a touch of comtemporary looks and an air of charisma that is hard to come by these days in GL ... Most importantly, her Yi Tiao Long services were one of the best one could find in GL150 cat ...

The quest for Shuang's replacement is on ...

Have a good bonkin' week,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-02-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 12
gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

WH12 LuLu overall 7.2

In a way, i agree with what bros Tgl and Lamdeng commented about Lulu. But i just felt that there is something in her that probably made me keep her in my standby rtf list at least, same for xiao bai 1606a, which i probably will share abit of my take in another post having visited her yesterday. It will be nice if i am able to french them in the near future albeit quite slim chance...lol. oh ya, i am a sucker for frenches Hence, until i rake up the confidence, i would invest my energy on new blood as well as baby 2831a and qian qian 2062, whom i derived extreme sexual pleasure in all the marathon foreplays with them, frenching, painting and finally bonking them.

Baby is such a flirtatious and sexy chio bu and qian qian is such a cutie looking yet cool syt who is capable of throwing that slutty look at me here and there amidst her cool looks. Baby was all over me on my first encounter with her which lasted 2 sessions. After our 2 hot sessions, Baby cheekily proposed to me to tarma her with either her roommate (i think was Lisa) or her 2 good friends (forgot to ask their names).i never thot about it in the past but it sounds like an interesting possibility now

As for Qian qian, she provided very good service during our first bonk but unfortunatlely, i felt a lack of passion and connection with her. She, like Lulu, xiao bai and Jin jin, did not french me on my first attempt. But now, she perpetually turned wild and attacked me with her fierce frenches. What turned me on even more was that she often refused to let me stop painting her and the look on her face when she cumm, looked so good and arousing to me.....

Sorry, went off track a little but essentiallu, I will surely rtf baby and qian qian till the day they retire. Now, back to Lulu and Jin jin....

I first bonk Lulu a few weeks ago and you guys said it all, about her looks, body, attitude and service. Call her commercial or robotic but to me she definitely serviced me well and this was despite the fact that she was clearly feeling unwell that day. Told her she should rest if she is unwell but she still insisted on providing me with the whole full works. kudos to her attitude and professionalism! Sadly, all i got that day was a few kisses from her as she used her "not feeling well" as an excuse. I wonder if any bros managed to french her and i harbour the slimmest hope that she might just decide to take pity on me and start frenching me one day...lol..

Tried jin jin today. Thanks to bro BG's list. Went into YTL and asked okt to show me who is jin jin on the monitor. Frankly, i was quite disappointed when i first saw her photo but still decided to give her a shot. Waited for half an hour and boy oh boy......., jin jin turned up in front of me and she looked gorgeous! She can pass off as a underage girl to me and she sure resemble some hot movie actress.

Her service was pretty routine, just like what i had from Lulu. She was cool and very few words, the total opposite of baby 2831a. Since she does not like to talk too much, i just looked at her doing the servicing throughout and she finally let out a shy embarassing giggle. Well that was all i remember besides the wonderful bbbj and fj. Her bbbj was long and marvelous, with lots of tongueplay. Really blew me away. Definitely one of the best bbbj i had! She was also very accomodating during the fj. Loved her soft moan. Tried many styles until time is up and tried to steal a kiss from her but failed! Jin jin is by far one of the best looking syt to me. Despite almost zero % chance of getting a french from her, i will still rtf her and try my luck

Any lucky bros who managed to french Lulu and jin jin on first bonk kindly reply with a "Hi" before any comments u wish to make. Just curious how many lucky guys are out there

Just sharing my thots, please dun get offended if there r things i mentioned that u disagree or do not like.

Last edited by gogerek; 19-02-2013 at 09:43 PM.
Old 19-02-2013, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Gogerek,

Do not be disheartened if you failed to french your desire WLs ... Many PRC WLs (except those commando WLs) allow you to do almost anything on the menu but not frenching ... As far as they are concern, french kissing is a sacred action reserved for their true loves. Meaning that they can't bring themselves to kiss you let alone french kissing you if the required "feeling" is non-existent. It is similar to say women cannot achieve orgasm wherever they want at any environments and/or with any men unlike the male counterpart. Therefore frenching a PRC WL can be tricky many a times ... But of course there is exception to the rule on condition that they find you attractive both physically and personality wise ... Plus the almost incomprehensible "chemistry" exists between you two ... then you are in for a good time and luck ...

If you really wanna french your desire WL, my sugestion is, do not force the issue ... Be patient and RTF to give her time to develop the right "feeling" so that she will french you spontaneously ... It helps a lot if you are charismatic and are skilled in womanizing ...

Good luck,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-02-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of
Re: You're encourage to contribute ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
It is great to see you guys contributing be it a positive or negative FR/comment ...

All samsters, whether you are in moderation, newbies or have high reputation points, you are encouraged to pen your genuine point of views here (in good faith) in order to sustain the sexcitment of this forum ... Regretably, I've to say that today's SBF contributions are a far cry from those that were posted 8-12 years ago (including the Delfi forum days) where there were lots of genuine & mature FRs/comments and most importantly, very little flaming and/or bickering ...

Lamdeng, am sure you would fancy the retired A/P Shuang Shuang considering your taste ... She is gorgeous, leggy, with aerobic-like physique, possesses a touch of comtemporary looks and an air of charisma that is hard to come by these days in GL ... Most importantly, her Yi Tiao Long services were one of the best one could find in GL150 cat ...

The quest for Shuang's replacement is on ...

Have a good bonkin' week,
MaXx
wah Shunag like Angel from heaven yummy yummy WeChat I saw some chiobu more super chio than FBB working in SG KTV leh .... seems bro with Ferrari and Lamborghini can not even get her type
Old 19-02-2013, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogerek View Post
Any lucky bros who managed to french Lulu and jin jin on first bonk kindly reply with a "Hi" before any comments u wish to make. Just curious how many lucky guys are out there
Since you tried JJ and LL.... Next Q for NaNa, CanDy and LaDy from 1803 I happen in luck to see ( not tried b4 ) NaNa and Candy more chio than JinJin but did not managed to see LaDy
Old 19-02-2013, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 12
gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Gogerek,

Do not be disheartened if you failed to french your desire WLs ... Many PRC WLs (except those commando WLs) allow you to do almost anything on the menu but not frenching ... As far as they are concern, french kissing is a sacred action reserved for their true loves.

Good luck,
MaXx
Like that bad news leh, i got neither patience, charisma nor skill. "Siao liao"........
Luckily most of the wl french on first bonk.....otherwise damn siong...
Thanks very much senior bro for your advise and good luck

Quote:
wah Shunag like Angel from heaven yummy yummy WeChat I saw some chiobu more super chio than FBB working in SG KTV leh .... seems bro with Ferrari and Lamborghini can not even get her type
Can share who is Shunag?

Quote:
Since you tried JJ and LL.... Next Q for NaNa, CanDy and LaDy from 1803 I happen in luck to see ( not tried b4 ) NaNa and Candy more chio than JinJin but did not managed to see LaDy
have neglected my todo list due rtfs. Last week been trying to book lulu 1654a, nana and lady 1803 but they either not working or got to wait.2-3hrs.

Called 1654a at noon today and okt say already 2 bros waiting there.....looks like got to go queue up early early if want to bonk her....

Actually managed to book lady 1803 yesterday for her first slot today but damn it, okt told me she on code red when i arrive....

I have never seen lulu 1654a, nana, candy and lady of 1803 too.

Oh man....seriously ah, nana and candy more chio than jj? For my benchmarking, can you rate nana, candy, jj, yuki, yujin and winnie in terms of their face and then rate them in terms of figure?
Old 19-02-2013, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nana and candy more chio than jin jin???

Sorry bro, I beg to differ... Jin jin is more chio in my opinion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1