The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2012, 04:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute
Good news for fans of a certain ex-GL WL

Ok.. for those who haf read my posts.. u will noe that i haf a certain fav GL WL who has since left our shores.. for those who know.. well.. if u r her fan olso.. be prepared.. cos good news is on the way.

what good news u might ask?

Well.. it seems she might be closer to our shores soon.. no.. not SG.. in Msia.. not sure where yet.. but it's good news.. for me.. cos I can get to bonk her again.. yes.. she's back in the skin trade.. she has confirmed it.. cos she needs the money.

Now.. since the details are still not clear yet.. she has asked me to help her spread the news.. especially to her fans when she was in GL. She was in 3033. that should be enuf clues oledi.

And since she has asked me to pass on info.. and spread news.. i felt it wise to post here in this section.. cos I duno wat her plans will be.. duno if FL or under okt or wat.. she has said to contact me once she has touched down.. so.. here is what I will do.

For those who might want to "re-connect" wif her.. n rekindle watever.. pls pm me.. and gif me some info for me to let her noe who u r (she says she rembr her fans n regulars.. but nids some hints too..) guess she dun wan too many new custys (yet?)

I really am not too sure. But for fans of J S this should be good news.

be patient, as I await her confirmation on details.

And.. on that note to get all attention.. I am also finding a very kind bro.. forget his name.. but I remember he has a tattoo of a chinese character "玲".

If u are that bro.. pls pm me.. got some urgent thing to inform u.. not bad news.. but need to pass on info n confirm some stuff with u. Pls contact me if u see this.. if u r frens of this bro wif that tattoo.. pls pass on msg for me.

Thanks.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 26-12-2012, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Good news for fans of a certain ex-GL WL

Bro , I am happy u and her fans get to see her again .. but this girl being unable to quit the trade . . is this really good news for her . . hopefully she abke earn enough quickly than can retire soon .
Old 26-12-2012, 09:15 AM
Samster

Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23 View Post
Bro , I am happy u and her fans get to see her again .. but this girl being unable to quit the trade . . is this really good news for her . . hopefully she abke earn enough quickly than can retire soon .
bro.. most who haf been in this trade will come back one time or another.. some lever leave.

it is ultimately their choice.. whether circumstances or whatever

Old 26-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Samster

Ok, got word from her that location should be JB, Msia.

Not sure on exact date yet.. will probably update wif full details once she contact me.. err.. maybe even after I meet up wif her even.. will let her regulars n fans noe here once i got more info.

Old 27-12-2012, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23 View Post
She is the second or third WL to return to the skin trade which I know of. Damn sad. Sometimes it is just better for these ladies to be married or get baoed. But some selfish brothers will say it is better not too. Ultimately, those who are best off are those who get hitched in my opinion.

What do the rest of the brothers here think anyway?
Old 27-12-2012, 05:41 AM
Samster

Bro nato.. i hear u.

I had also wished the best for Jinsha.. but many things r well beyond our control.. esp. our lives.. and even mre so.. the lives of those around us.

We can only wish the best for them.

For those who return.. they haf all their reasons.. and they made their decisions. Whether forced, coerced, or willingly.. we may nvr noe the true story. Jus hope the best for them.

updates.. i hope.. will be coming soon from her.

Old 30-12-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ogman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do not know what the percentage would be but I have known a couple girls who actually liked the lifestyle. They'd fly to Singapore for training. Fly back to Thailand to live like a queen for a while and the process became a profession for a time. Indeed, one rents a drink stall at Newton Circle and still is willing to do a favor in the parking lot for her old clients. Don't bother looking as she won't take new clients.
Old 30-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Once they are in this line b4...it's very difficult for them to quit...
It's easy $$$
Old 31-12-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

It is known that WL haf been in n out of the skin trade.. and most rarely ever leave it ENTIRELY.

It's the allure of both fast and easy cash, and also (for some) the attention they get (from custys) that they return to the trade.

Some find it addictive. Just read a news in Shin Min daily about a LV high class Pros, who charges in the thousands for an hour (I think), and she was formerly a USA Olympian athelete.. won quite a few medals too.

She got into financial troubles when her marriage got rocky.. and she tried just ONE time.. n nvr stopped till she is now 40.

And one custy has reportedly said he will pay until he is bankrupt to visit her!

Anyways, not all WL r dumb, however they r ALL human. And since human beings learn by making mistakes, and are also emotionally driven, they also can make the wrong choices.. in mates, financial decisions and other matters.

I dun judge ppl.. and if they decide to do this trade to make a living.. or to get rich, who is to stop them? I do wish them the best, but if they still ply the trade, I wun reject my favs.

Word from JS is that she shud be in JB by end of Dec 2012, which is today.. or early Jan 2013. Stay tuned.. and I might be posting a thread in GL thread.. to inform others of her "return", as I am afraid some of her regulars or fans, dun come to this thread to read here.

Old 05-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Samster

Latest update

Jinsha not in JB yet.. delayed due to some planning error from her fren over there.

Still in contact, and might meet up next weekend.. will inform later in week.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:27 PM
Samster

hmm.. bros, fellow cheongsters and all forumites who r reading this..

I need info and advice.

Posted a thread in JB section.. but afraid it might not get any response.

So am asking here. "Are there any recommendations for hotels in JB that offer hourly rates?"

Near the JB immigration checkpoint will be great.. otherwise, not too far is acceptable.

I just realized that my knowledge of budget hotels in JB is.. LIMITED to what I can find on the internet. And most of the offerings are like for a night.. so.. am quite flustered.

Reason is, if Jinsha is in JB, I may not be able to meet her for too lnog.. so may need to find hotels that offer hourly rates.. thought it may be mre expensive than a night.. I will have to.. haha.. may be only able to go meet.. eat or "pak-tor" (if possible.. and she agrees) then bonk (if she is agreeable olso cos now duno what she plans olso). 2-3 hours might be an ideal room rental time.. cos may not be able to do Overnite.

Pls advice, thanks

Old 26-10-2013, 12:07 AM
Samster

Well, JS is leaving KL, MSIA end of Oct 2013.

And she says she is not coming back. Too bad.

I wanted to visit her on next monday (supposedly Deepavali hoilday) but since that is changed.. can't go.

Then planned this sat.. but it seems that JS's appetite has "grown" since in KL. I asked her how much she would want if I asked her to spend a day n a night with me.. her reply.. "5 thousand".

She didn't say which currency.. but I don't think this price is worth a one day and one night.. since I know she has a temper.. which flares up when she doesn't get her way.. or when she just feels like it.

Actually, that's what got her into trouble in SG in the first place.. and she still hasn't learnt her lesson (my opinion).

I asked if I could visit her when she is back in China, her reply was, "when i back in China, no time to bother with you".

Ok.. so that was that then... too bad for both of us. I can't get any more of her svcs.. and she can't earn my money.

To all who want her ctc.. dun pm me, box haven't clear.. post here and I reply when I clear my PM box.. shouldn't take long.

My advice.. be wary of her temper.. if u her custy b4, you may know how she is.. and if u want to try ur luck to see if she wan see u in China.. ask here for her ctc.

Cheers all.. time for me to find another solid fuck partner.. in GL or any place..

Old 26-10-2013, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
She is the second or third WL to return to the skin trade which I know of. Damn sad. Sometimes it is just better for these ladies to be married or get baoed. But some selfish brothers will say it is better not too. Ultimately, those who are best off are those who get hitched in my opinion.

What do the rest of the brothers here think anyway?
Haha - those who are best off - are those who knew the Three Musketeers - N, N and S? LOL
Old 27-10-2013, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Haha - those who are best off - are those who knew the Three Musketeers - N, N and S? LOL
So deep.. explain pls bro.

Old 30-10-2013, 01:03 AM
Samster

I don't know who told JS about what I posted.. but JS called me and chewed my head off.

The funny thing was, she seems mis-informed... as she asked me "who says I wanted you to come China to find me?"

To whoever told her.. pls relay what I posted correctly.

I never post that she wants me to go China to see her. In fact, she says otherwise.. which is why I wished her well wif an sms (among other things.. between her n me) and I moved on.

Pls don't go tell her stuff that I didn't post.. if u know JS.. u will noe her temper is super fiery.. she was practically screaming at me.. and when she said, "who said I wanted u to come visit me in China?" I knew her informant wasn't telling her my whole actual post.

Well, goes to show that JS will always have her supporters.. maybe this informant is rich.. and can satisfy her financial needs.. which is why she didn't want me to visit her in China.. whatever.

I have moved on.. since she has indicated her decision and intentions very clearly.

And like in my earlier post.. for a reply stating price for a one day and one night companionship to be "五千" (5 thousand), and not answering my question on the currency.. I'd rather fly to Macau, Zhuhai, CP and haf a gal stay wif me for 2days n 2nights for slightly more of that price in RMB currency.

I may not get the svc that JS can dish out, but I can also not stick to one gal and enjoy many more with that price tag.

Cheers.. and yes.. even to whoever who misinformed JS. Don't think she would call me if you(or all if not just one) didn't inform her.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1