The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2005, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
suaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud of
51 Jazzy Pub

Sorry cant seems to find the thread so create a new one.

Went to crystal palace ktv yesterday, dont find it happening so when to this pub in joo chiat and wow... SUPER HAPPENING....

The pub is very crowded and the gals r all super friendly and went from table to table and ask to sit with u... they r mainly thai, viet ... this place has no room so u have to rub, squeeze and even dick on the spot... tips is only $20 buck...

They also provide short time for $100... cool place recommended...

Please post and PM me: smugg ,

To return :

Min 7 points to exchange, pardon for my slow return as I wont log in everyday.
Old 18-10-2005, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
airborne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 51 Jazzy Pub

yeah i went there once and loved it ! but the drinks are rather expensive (39 bucks per jug) as compared to other places such as the pubs at Paramount Hotel (abt 28 per jug). But i have to admit the gers at 51 are better looking.
Old 18-10-2005, 06:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
manutdrock is stuck in moderation for some time to come

where is 51 jazzy pub can u tell mi .....
Old 18-10-2005, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 19
ysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud of

it's along joo chiat road after joo chiat complex on your left.
Old 18-10-2005, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Yo, I was there last night. Agree also that the drinks are not cheap...$12.40 for a mug of beer and nuts. And that was during happy hours some more.

Anyway, quite a lot of gals..some ok and some not ok. Waved away some until this SYV (sweet young viet) who just sat on my lap before I could react.

She then lap danced against my didi and encouraged me to grab her butt. After a light kiss, she turned and ruba her butt against my didi. After 10 minutes of ruba, she proposed that we go up (or out?) and promised me a great time for just $100. Tempted to but got to report to my OC in half an hour's time at Paya Lebar MRT. So no point going for too rush a job. Stayed for another 10 minutes, tipped her $20 and marched off to the MRT.

Name: Ah Yung
Nationality: Vietnamese but mandarin speaking
Look: 7.5
Body: 7.5 (curvy, estimated B size boobs)
Her mobile: 9796xxxx (when I told her another time perhaps, she gave me her contact number)
Old 20-10-2005, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
airborne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest
Yo, I was there last night. Agree also that the drinks are not cheap...$12.40 for a mug of beer and nuts. And that was during happy hours some more.

Anyway, quite a lot of gals..some ok and some not ok. Waved away some until this SYV (sweet young viet) who just sat on my lap before I could react.

She then lap danced against my didi and encouraged me to grab her butt. After a light kiss, she turned and ruba her butt against my didi. After 10 minutes of ruba, she proposed that we go up (or out?) and promised me a great time for just $100. Tempted to but got to report to my OC in half an hour's time at Paya Lebar MRT. So no point going for too rush a job. Stayed for another 10 minutes, tipped her $20 and marched off to the MRT.

Name: Ah Yung
Nationality: Vietnamese but mandarin speaking
Look: 7.5
Body: 7.5 (curvy, estimated B size boobs)
Her mobile: 9796xxxx (when I told her another time perhaps, she gave me her contact number)
haha you're damn lucky man bro. anyway im going there next week ... gonna wait for my fren to complete their ICT 1st.
Old 22-10-2005, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
shioker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So is Jazzy still as hot as before, I used to frequent this place but seems like it was a little down sometime ago.

If the happening is back, i'll go cheong it again.
Old 23-10-2005, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
iluvbabes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: 51 Jazzy Pub

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest

Anyway, quite a lot of gals..
went after I read above post...think went on Tue 19 Oct... prob is not many girls...if all good 1s taken by men there.. u spent rest of night scratch ur own balls
Old 24-10-2005, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
MrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbabes
went after I read above post...think went on Tue 19 Oct... prob is not many girls...if all good 1s taken by men there.. u spent rest of night scratch ur own balls
went there last fri, they just renovated, got dancers... anyway must go early cos they close at 1, u go abt 8 to 9 pm is the best time
Old 24-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAte
went there last fri, they just renovated, got dancers... anyway must go early cos they close at 1, u go abt 8 to 9 pm is the best time
Thought there's a raid last sat??

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 24-10-2005, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 20
Er1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was there till1am...all fine and happening..where the raid ah?? ..but the place very happening...alot of syt ard...anyone on for a group trip next sat?? go watch soccer n hav fun
Old 27-10-2005, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Adidas81 is Cool - loads of Potential

Try BLUESTAR.....Also at joo chiat....having bartop dancing and is pack by ppl every weekend...............
Old 28-10-2005, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyan

Want to ask the other bros here, when one of us asked about buying ladies drinks, the gal we asked was rather apprehensive. I know that for most bars the ladies get a cut for every 'ladies drink' they get. What about the system in 51 Jazzy?
Even they got a cut, it is a rather small amount. So they prefer to be tipped. They are not WAITRESSES but Chicken!
Old 28-10-2005, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie
Even they got a cut, it is a rather small amount. So they prefer to be tipped. They are not WAITRESSES but Chicken!
The tips they expect would not be anything lesser than $20. Once kenna this SYV who kept pestering me to go for ST at $100...did not oblige because no more time and got to report to OC. OC definitely more important.
Old 28-10-2005, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyan
I somehow ended up being pursued by a rather old viet lady who couldn't take no for an answer. She nearly created a scene when my mates and I told her very firmly to please leave us alone.

And half the time I was trying to get away from that very-persistent CMI Viet gal which really hampered things.

)
bro your description of the events is really good and funny, especially how the viet lady made your day... hahaha... by the way, did you ask her how much?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1