The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2014, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Thumbs up █『Chanel, 34C MASSEUSE』Authentic Tuina Massage+ HDLY+ SOLID JG + BM + 69HJ! 『湖南大奶妹』█

Gentlemen, strongly recommend this real solid massage !!!! Chanel is a SUPER HOT MASSEUSE with a slim and tight body with SNOW WHITE flawless complexion & all natural big boobs!

Bros who have tried the ladies from D.Angel’s Den can have faith in my reporting. They are as true as it is to my knowledge.
Read on and find out first hand my overwhelming experience with her on the fateful day!
She have 5 years of rock solid experience plying her trade in Guangzhou,
she is no “省油的灯”.

Nice big room located in the Central district with ample parking lots. Seasoned cheongsters or newbies will have no issue locating her hideout.

Definitely another gem has just joined our humble abode. Let’s welcome her with open arms!
QCed personally by Simon. Listed below are my frank comments of what i experienced with her. The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God!

She has 2-3 regular daily
New customer please kindly book in advance with her
kindly assure that you will turn up
if not please give her early notice 1 hour in advance.

[Must Try] █『Chanel, 34C MASSEUSE』Authentic Tuina Massage+ HDLY+ SOLID JG + BM + 69HJ!
『湖南大奶妹』█

C HAN EL ☜

*Chanel IS A SUPER Busty MASSEUSE WITH MANY YEARS EXPERIENCE, STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO MASSAGE LOVER.

Name: Chanel 香奈儿
Origin : 湖南大奶妹
Height : 162
Weight : 43kg
Boobs : 34C all natural

★★★ Massage That She Can Perform/Allow ★★★
☑ Essence Oil Full Back Aromatherapy Massage] [全身香精油推背 / 按摩 ]
☑[Chinese Physician Fingers Massage] [中医指压推拿 /全身按摩 ]
☑[Lymphatic Detoxication] [淋巴排毒]
☑☆Prostate Health Care ☆ ☆前列腺保养 ☆
☑[Jua Gen] [抓根]
☑[Head Massage] [头部按摩]
☑☆Hai Di Lao Yue☆ ☆海底捞月 ☆
☑[HandJob] [打飞机]

Auto Roaming : 触摸全身
[You Will Be Allow To Caress Her Whole Body During The Session. ]

Whole Body Bali Style Essence Oil Massage : 全身巴厘经油推拿
[Well Trained In 5 Stars Hotel & She Will Bring You a SOLID Spa A-Like Relaxing Moment!]

Chinese & Thai Style Massage : 中泰式结合按摩
[Combination Of Two Massage Style. Strong & Not Piano With HIGH Accuracy In Hitting All Acupoints]

Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage : 头,颈,肩部按摩
[A Hard Day In The Office? No Problem, Let Her Deal With Your Pain! Just Stay Relax]

Kneeling Back Massage : 跪背
[Use Her Knees To Massage Your Back. Feel Her Power & Total Relaxation After This]

HDLY : 海底捞月
[Performing Erotic Hand Movement On Your Precious & Balls In Varies Positions. Shoik!]

Intestine Treatment 肠胃保养:
〖Helps To Improve Your Bowel Movement〗

Prostate Treatment 前列腺保养:
〖Helps You To Massage The Accupoints Around Your Bladder Area To Promote Better Release Of Your Sperm〗

Hand Job : 打飞机
[Your Happy Ending. She Is Able To Take Off Her Top For Your Roaming Purpose But Pls Be Gentle!]

GFE : 女朋友感
[Very Strong GFE, Chatty & Provides Solid Authentic Massage]

Damage: $100/ 60 mins/ Authentic Full Body Massage, JUAGEN, HDLY, Autoroam, 69HJ
(Spacious, clean and cozy studio with bathroom. EXCELLENT 5 stars ACCOMODATION INCLUDED!)

保证按完后解除全身酸痛,疲劳,痛胫胳 。。。

DON'T: FJ/RAW/ANAL/HOUSECALL

CONTACT 8130 4541 Chanel 香奈儿

To Note: Chanel 香奈儿 serve ALL Chinese Bros only, she understand simple English .

Please take good care of this lady !!!!!

Kindly note that Chanel 香奈儿 will usually not answer any phone call or read any
incoming SMSes during the session to ensure that every customer is
receiving an uninterrupted TOP SERVICE session.

Do send her another SMS/CALL if she did not reply your SMS/phone call after
1-2hrs. Hope to have your understanding on this. Thanks!

Click Here To Access Her Individual's Profile

Kindly post the Reports if you are happy with her service.
If you are unhappy with the service you can zap me or flame me .

Kindly refer to newest post for latest updates. Thanks

CERTIFY By Simon

Last edited by simonqing; 11-11-2014 at 02:04 AM.
Old 18-10-2014, 07:33 AM
Samster

simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Re: █『Chanel, 34C MASSEUSE』Authentic Tuina Massage+ HDLY+ SOLID JG + BM + 69HJ! 『湖南大奶

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.
DreamzAngel's Exclusively to present █▒█ !!!!

Old 18-10-2014, 09:11 AM
Samster

Re: █『Chanel, 34C MASSEUSE』Authentic Tuina Massage+ HDLY+ SOLID JG + BM + 69HJ! 『湖南大奶

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 18-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 18-10-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 19-10-2014, 07:52 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 19-10-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 19-10-2014, 07:21 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 20-10-2014, 08:38 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 20-10-2014, 11:33 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 20-10-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 20-10-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 21-10-2014, 08:35 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 21-10-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 21-10-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1