The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2014, 05:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Thumbs up █『Amy, 36C MASSEUSE』Authentic Shiatsu Massage+ HDLY+SOLID JG+ Prostate+ HJ! 『超棒火辣按师』█

Gentlemen, strongly recommend Amy . She was working in a Massage Parlour in the CBD area for Few years and was red hot there. Just ended her stint there and she is now providing home based massage at a fraction of the price much to the delights of all Bros here.

Looks Mlif with a CFM outlook. Soft spoken with a very attentive all out to please attitude. She should be the dream MILF that all MILF lovers lust after.

QCed personally by simon. Listed below are the frank comments of what i experienced with her. The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help Enjoy the masseuse with this GEM

She has 2-3 regular daily
New customer please kindly book in advance with her
kindly assure that you will turn up
if not please give her early notice 1 hour in advance.

[Must Try] █ 『Amy, 36C MASSEUSE』Authentic Shiatsu Massage+ HDLY + SOLID JG + Prostate + HJ! 『超棒火辣按师』█

A MY ☜

*Amy 艾米 IS A MASTER GRADED MASSEUSE WITH MANY YEARS EXPERIENCE, STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO MASSAGE LOVER WHO WANT A GOOD JG with SUPER Prostate Treatment : 前列腺保养.

Name: Amy 艾米
Her Body: Slim & Busty
Her Boobs: Natural 36C
Her Height & Weight: 160cm & about 48 Kg
Looks: She Is Quite A Pleasant Looking & Friendly Milf

★★★ Massage That She Can Perform/Allow ★★★
☑ Essence Oil Full Back Aromatherapy Massage] [全身香精油推背 / 按摩 ]
☑[Chinese Physician Fingers Massage] [中医指压推拿 /全身按摩 ]
☑☆Prostate Health Care ☆ ☆前列腺保养 ☆
☑[Jua Gen] [抓根]
☑[Head Massage] [头部按摩]
☑☆Hai Di Lao Yue☆ ☆海底捞月 ☆
☑[HandJob] [打飞机]

1. Mo Sha : 磨砂
[Benefits : Helps to clear Wind, Cleaning & Refreshing of Body, Exfoliating]
[帮助 : 祛风,清洁,去死皮]

2. Whole Body Oil Massage : 全身推油
[Whole Body Massage With Mineral Oil/矿物油全身按摩]
[Relaxing and Uncle Felt Good Blood Circulation]

3. Shiatsu [Finger Press Massage] : 指压
[With Her Many Years Of Experiences In Massage Parlor, Her Skill Is At It's Peak]
[Was Amazed By Her Strength & Realized She Knows Thai Massage Too!]

4. Kneeing Back Massage : 跪背
[Balance Her Body Weight On Your Back To Relieve Your Backaches]

5. Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage : 头,颈,肩部按摩
[Don't Missed This If You Had A Hard Day At Work! Good For Releasing Your Tense Veins & Heavy Head]

6. Gua Sha : 刮痧
[Perform Scraping Therapy On Your Body To Help Detoxify Your Body & Relieve Pain. Time To Free Your Body From Dirty Chemicals!]

7. Boobs Massage/Catbath : 波推/慢游
[She Will Rub Your Body With Her Bouncy Boobs Sensually While You Feel Her Erected Nipples. Seductive & Shoik!]

8. Prostate Treatment : 前列腺保养
[This Technique is your manhood therapy]
[She Will Insert One Finger Into Your Anus' acupoints. This Will help to boost your manhood to have better release]
[It is so special from Jua Gen. You got to try!]

9. Juagen : 抓根
[Your Manhood Treatment To Promote Better Sexual Life]

10. HDLY : 海底捞月
[OMG!! Her HDLY is f***ing AWESOME! Putting her fingers and nails to good use, no sensitive part of you is spared. She will caress your asscrack, your balls deliberately missing out on the vital tool. Endless teasing and when she finally lay her hands on IT, you can explode if you don’t control well. Pronging down in the doggie position, she will subject you to more orgasmic pleasures. Be my guest and make my day!]

11. HandJob : 打飞机
[Good Hand Movement To Make You Cum In No Time!]

12. Girlfriend Element : 女朋友感
[Sweet Like Your GF With Good Service Attitude]

Damage: $50/JuaGen Or Qian Lie Xian Bao Yang With One HandJob/30 Mins
Or
$90, One Massage Package With Two HandJobs, 60 Minutes
Or
$110, One Massage Package With Two HandJobs, 90 Minutes
(Spacious, clean and cozy studio with bathroom. EXCELLENT 5 stars ACCOMODATION INCLUDED!)

保证按完后解除全身酸痛,疲劳,痛胫胳 。。。

DON'T: FJ/RAW/ANAL/HOUSECALL

CONTACT 8422 4622 Amy 艾米

To Note: Amy 艾米 serve ALL Chinese Bros only, she understand simple English .

Please take good care of this lady !!!!!

Kindly note that Amy 艾米 will usually not answer any phone call or read any
incoming SMSes during the session to ensure that every customer is
receiving an uninterrupted TOP SERVICE session.

Do send her another SMS/CALL if she did not reply your SMS/phone call after
1-2hrs. Hope to have your understanding on this. Thanks!

Click Here To Access Her Individual's Profile

Kindly post the Reports if you are happy with her service.
If you are unhappy with the service you can zap me or flame me .

Kindly refer to newest post for latest updates. Thanks

CERTIFY By Simon

Last edited by simonqing; 13-11-2014 at 02:57 PM.
Old 22-10-2014, 05:11 AM
Samster

simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Wink Re: █『Amy, 36C MASSEUSE』Authentic Shiatsu Massage+ HDLY+SOLID JG+ Prostate+ HJ! 『超棒火辣

SOME REPORT for Amy posted by fellow Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolmans66
Thumb Up!
Had a great evening massage with Amy and she is very friendly and nice.
Sure will call her up again next time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAu
Thumbs up to Uncle Simon! First time trying Jua Gen & 海底捞月...So shiok..She is very friendly And also her Tuina from the shoulders are authentic..now shoulders no more pain le..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izacc
Tried her message yesterday. It was really quite good and authentic. She used fair amount of strength and it was not the piano type. Messaged whole body from back, arms to legs and of course the didi too

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoPokBoy
Just came back from a session with Amy. Location is convenient and near MRT. Here's my short MR :

Look : 7.0
Body : 8/10 (Slim & petite w/ C Cup but slight saggy)
Massage : 8/10 (Not piano type & not the best i had too)
HDLY : 8/10
Hj : 8/10 (Very Skillful)
Autoroam : yes
Attitude : 9/10 (Very friendly & chatty)
BM : 7.5/10
RTM : Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by respecthemkt
Visited Amy recently. Location was good, bed was comfy! Was tired from the lunar new year visits so I was in need of a good massage. Milan is truly a good masseuse who knew where and what to massage exactly! Here's my simple FR below:

Looks:7/10 (looks will grow onto you)
Massage: 8.5/10
Figure: 7.5/10 (slinky dress with popping boobies!)
Breast massage/JG: 8.5/10 (truly out of the world with the 2 juggies!)
Hdly: 8.5/10 (simply erotic!)

Truly a good masseuse who knows how to do a good massage n guasha the lighting in the room makes you feel all the more horny!

RTF?: I'm sure most of the customers will. I know I sure will.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FOR AMY
HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE REPORT COMING !!!

Old 22-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster

Re: █『Amy, 36C MASSEUSE』Authentic Shiatsu Massage+ HDLY+SOLID JG+ Prostate+ HJ! 『超棒火辣

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.
DreamzAngel's Exclusively to present █▒█ !!!!

Old 23-10-2014, 09:07 AM
Samster

Re: █『Amy, 36C MASSEUSE』Authentic Shiatsu Massage+ HDLY+SOLID JG+ Prostate+ HJ! 『超棒火辣

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 23-10-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 23-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 23-10-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 24-10-2014, 08:07 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 24-10-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 24-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 24-10-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 24-10-2014, 05:36 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 25-10-2014, 10:17 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 25-10-2014, 05:20 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 26-10-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1