The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2006, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ekin_27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is is safe to cum inside after period??

wah so that is not very safe after all
Old 04-03-2006, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Durex_69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is it safe to cum inside after period??

There is no sure and safe method, even condom as it still can break.

As a guide, I will only cum inside my girl on first 3 days after her period. After that I will use withdrawal. So far so good, she didn't get pregnant. Even if she get pregnant, there is no problem as we planned to get married soon.
Old 04-03-2006, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 22
sex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

as long as your gf period comes on a regular basis (i.e. happens around the same time every month) it's rather safe to cum inside her..

i've been cumming inside my partner when she starts her period and all the way till 5 days after it ends.. so far so good coz her period cycle is very stable...

but i guess if your partner period is irregular, it might be a big risk to cum inside...

I like BBBJ.
I like CIM too.
I like Girls Who Swallow Even More.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:12 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3177 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey bro out there, I remember seeing a chinese table that can calculate out the safe period when you just need to key in the 1st day of your gf period. May I know any of you have it to share with us here.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:13 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3177 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey bro out there, I remember seeing a chinese table that can calculate out the safe period when you just need to key in the 1st day of your gf period. May I know any of you have it to share with us here.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Is it safe to cum inside after period??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durex_69
There is no sure and safe method, even condom as it still can break.

As a guide, I will only cum inside my girl on first 3 days after her period. After that I will use withdrawal. So far so good, she didn't get pregnant. Even if she get pregnant, there is no problem as we planned to get married soon.
I agree with Bro Durex_69, there are no safe method. Even if you use condom, it may break. Life is always a gamble, don't you agree? You may even get killed by rubbish thrown down the block, or get killed by the roadside waiting for a bus. No one can guaranttee

Same as Bro Durex, i always only cum inside the gal on the first 3 days after her period. From last time gf till now wife, its the same. Used this method on a few gals and for many years already, still safe.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

I always cum inside my women 5 days before and after her period and it never failed me ever since I started bonking. However, if your gf's period is irregular, pls do not take my advice. Otherwise, you need to save up for the abortion charges n trauma
Old 07-03-2006, 07:35 AM
Samster

ekin_27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

orhz okies ...thanks for the advise bros.
Old 07-03-2006, 08:30 AM
Samster

peter101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

here's the calculator http://www.soundtells.com/CycleCalc hehe. theres one on the kotex website too but it requires manual filling in of dates so up to ur preference =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1