The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

Here's my first contribution on my encounter,

It all happens in year 2004 late October, I was bored one day and came across Yahoo Groups and did a search, found a few interesting adult groups and joined some. Sent out a few introduction message thru IM to a few female members there, hoping to get a response.

One day, One of the members actually replied, we chatted on our purpose of joining these group for exploring our sexual fantasy with others since our partners was our first and only. We kept in touch through IM and agreed to meet a few days later... Let's call her "apple", we met @ Dhoby Ghaut MRT station that evening, my first impression of apple was "petite, lian-look mother" in blouse and jeans with a coat in her hands, we proceed to a Japanese restaurant @ Park Mall and ate something light, during dinner, I used my legs and brush pass hers slowly under the table, she didn't "siam". BINGO! I thought... Throughout dinner, I talking with her about happy things... We were laughing and smiling, exchanging looks. She didn't gave me the lian feeling throughout the whole conversation. She told me she was working as an admin staff in some private Institute, been vexed over hubby's debt and deprived of sex, she neber had a climax with her hubby before, he can only last less than 5 minutes. Worse, there was only one position, there was no foreplay or anything. So, she had wanted to try other guys and be bad after being good for so long.

So, I thought, I would be the man to satisfy her, quickly, we settled dinner, it was about 9PM, I suggested to walk about Mount Faber behind us, she agreed and I held her hands, it was awkward for us, but I know I have to take the initiative, we walk up a flight of steps next to PARKMALL, suddenly, I noticed a very DARK corner @ the side of the stairs and suggested her to sit there and she agreed. It was so dark that I assure bros that no one from main road knows what you are doing unless they walk up or come down the flight of stairs.

So, we sat down, she was shy and looked around, time to make the move I thought...

(To be continued...)

My Contributions

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 08-06-2006, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 22
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!
Re: A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

No pun intended.....walking up holding hands r believable.....but sit there chat or even screw abit hard to believe unless she dun mind bitten by mosquitoes.

Also do you know from Park Mall to Mount Faber is not near but damned bloody far becoz it's at Telok Blangah.
Old 08-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuy
No pun intended.....walking up holding hands r believable.....but sit there chat or even screw abit hard to believe unless she dun mind bitten by mosquitoes.

Also do you know from Park Mall to Mount Faber is not near but damned bloody far becoz it's at Telok Blangah.
Opps, the hill behind Park Mall should be FORT CANNING HILL, sorry, my topo error here, thanks for noting that! In fact, it is truth that there are lots of mosquito... and it is also truth that we have done something there... in part 2 of my story...

My Contributions

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 08-06-2006, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kellykeen is Cool - loads of Potential

I was still thinking how come ended at Mt faber!
Must have mixed it up bro! He just joined!
Old 08-06-2006, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

You all damn bad!

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 08-06-2006, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dreamdream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, I think he meant Fort Canning lah.... probably too happy and forgot the name...
Old 08-06-2006, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
darkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamdream
Bros, I think he meant Fort Canning lah.... probably too happy and forgot the name...
ya......at least he never say is ....Fuxk Cun...ng...

no offence....
Old 08-06-2006, 06:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -232 / Power: 0
PegasusBoy PegasusBoy PegasusBoy

I am quite familiar with Park Mall, trying to imagine the place he mentioned.
Old 08-06-2006, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!

Threadstarter, good effort, but Park Mall and Mount Faber very far, maybe you meant Fort Canning. Are those steps still there? Thought its a ramp now?
Please carry on.
Old 08-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

Bro,

I think you are refering Fort Cunning is it....

Am camping here to hear more of your story.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 08-06-2006, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 22
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!
Cool Re: A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamdream
i try to think also......i work ard here......hard to say no ppl ard....plus no women wans to get screwed n feed mosquitoes at the same time....they rather get laid in proper place w bed.

my views
Old 08-06-2006, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

WOW bro...you found the hidden tunnel and steps that leads from park mall to mount farber!!! cool....now from mount faber, look for the hidden tunnel that leads to marina square..
Old 08-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Samster

Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!

Sorry to hijack the thread. How come this thread so many old timers, 5 power? Old birds all don't cheong anymore, just read? Personally prefer Kent Ridge park to Mount Faber or Fort Canning.
10 people reply, 5 old birds.
Eh Threadstarter, if your story good, can get 25 points straightaway!
Old 08-06-2006, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixer
Sorry to hijack the thread. How come this thread so many old timers, 5 power? Old birds all don't cheong anymore, just read? Personally prefer Kent Ridge park to Mount Faber or Fort Canning.
10 people reply, 5 old birds.
Hey..he calling you all old birds..
Old 08-06-2006, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criminalz
Hey..he calling you all old birds..
Old bird=Lau chiao right. Meaning joined long time ago.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1