The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2006, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Blue Lagoon at JC

Went there on monday... very dark place so hardly anyone can see wat u doing at ur table.

reached at 7pm not much gals but when it comes after 8pm wow... lots of gals coming in..

mostly all from vietnam.. some speaks simple chinese and english while some only speak simple english.

I got 2 gals. 1st was a nice small size gal who came first day that wat she say.. call lan. very nice gal who stick with me the whole nite til 930 then she say she wanna leave cos scare got police...

the 2nd one, sian just seat around then wan to go liao still ask for tips shit her..

anyway advice to those bros going, for those that just seat for awhile, u can choose to give just 10bucks. i went with a few frens and well there were 2 who just keep staying around w one of my fren and he juts hand them 10bucks.

those that serve u well at last 20 that is the standard rate there for tips. but dun spoil too much a market though.

the drinks there aint too expensive.. quite reasonable. we call for a tower for about 60+.

another tip. try to look for gals that are brought in by another gal. those gals are more innocent and tense to stay longer. if u are looking for fun loving one see their faces lor..
Old 28-12-2006, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Blue Lagoon at JC

forgot to add one of the gals that company my fren actually hj my fren til cum at the table without us even realising it and it just $20 for the tips the additional charges..

but you got to be discret though...
Old 28-12-2006, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

wow~HJ under table?1st time i heard of this leh,like machiam in Paramount ar.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 29-12-2006, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah.... seem good leh...
Old 29-12-2006, 12:47 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Walau eh....so long no go JC liao.....got this type of lobang ( HJ under table ) must find time go there survey ........
Old 29-12-2006, 03:53 PM
ginsenghead

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Nothing new lah.... I got this special several times oredi but don't expect the best looking girl to do it for u. Those ang pai won't even touch your dick or let u kiss. My experience was at the closed down Cherry... veri dark leh, rabba, kiss and jerk for only pay $30. But this is not a regular event, u need to be lucky and need to hunt, 9 out of 10 won't do it. If u go for new arrivals or ang pai, 10 out of 10 will run away from u. U want better probability for for the lau jiao maybe 50% chance. Good luck hunting my frens....
Old 29-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Samster

Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

hmm..in that case i stick to hugging and chat chat okie liao.
Old 31-12-2006, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 21
Indignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud of

whoa.. have not gone JC for some time le... so cheery closed le... hmmm
Old 19-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
butt_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haven't seen any further updates on Blue Lagoon so thought i should restart it.

Not sure if any brothers have gone there lately.. i drove past it last Fri and was quite pleasantly surprised to see quite a number of Chinese syt gathering outside the pub.. will definitely want to revisit again. Unfortunately I've spent too long in 2 unhappening pubs earlier up the street.

For bros who know Blue Lagoon well, when is the usual time the crowd starts gathering? Could we still get a seat at about 9pm?

Thanks bros!
Old 19-06-2007, 09:58 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
assiduous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yesterday i reach there around 10pm ... the main dooer put "FULL HOUSE" .. then we go to jazzy51. haha ..
Old 20-06-2007, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 21
seekfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
forgot to add one of the gals that company my fren actually hj my fren til cum at the table without us even realising it and it just $20 for the tips the additional charges..

but you got to be discret though...
I wonder how is that possible. Yes the lighting maybe dark. But it a open concert. meaning wat u do other can see. I can see what other customers did with their gers even tho it is dark. so for gers to hj for u under the table, sounds a bit rediculous, esp if u know how vite ger is like.
Old 20-06-2007, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
Carebear is one of the Best!Carebear is one of the Best!Carebear is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butt_lover View Post
=Not sure if any brothers have gone there lately.. i drove past it last Fri and was quite pleasantly surprised to see quite a number of Chinese syt gathering outside the pub.. will definitely want to revisit again. Unfortunately I've spent too long in 2 unhappening pubs earlier up the street.
For bros who know Blue Lagoon well, when is the usual time the crowd starts gathering? Could we still get a seat at about 9pm?

Thanks bros!
Chinese syt or viets that look like chinese? Lagoon crowd very funny one. sometimes very early full and go back early. Sometimes they come in late. Cannot get tables then go those pubs beside lor. gals run in between pubs.
Old 20-06-2007, 09:19 PM
Samster

management sucks and freaking bad attitude.Chase u off if u stop ordering.Banned till further notice.
Old 20-06-2007, 09:23 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun View Post
management sucks and freaking bad attitude.Chase u off if u stop ordering.Banned till further notice.
Message noted bro SJG ! But hor do you drink on Mon or Fri , if I can remember is that you only drink on weekend niah .
Old 21-06-2007, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
whoa.. have not gone JC for some time le... so cherry closed le... hmmm
I miss this place alot. CHERRY... alot memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
Very true.... the waiter, waitress and 'kan men go' all bad attitude.

But got many chio viet mei mei in the area.. i always seat at kopitiam there to drink kopi instead of going in the pub.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1