The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2012, 03:41 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ilovesingapore is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

they allowed painting and bbbj but no raw fj? same risk by the way.
Old 14-11-2012, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
wooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro is in munich now?
Old 14-11-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
BrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post
I do know it definitely is not in Anfield.
Dun knock it boy, I'll have you know Liverpool has the bestest p4p scene in England.... so much more quality over those in London.
Old 17-11-2012, 08:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sxey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendanRodgers View Post
Umm.... after re-reading the FRs, the location is in Frankfurt or Munich?
There are clubs in both Frankfurt and Munich, 4 well known ones in Frankfurt are World, Oase, Palace, Mainhattan.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Red Bull is Cool - loads of Potential

Agree that women in Europe are the most beautiful.

I remember going to Munich in the late summer and boy oh boy, so many beautiful German blonde women all over the place. All looks like models from Vogue!

And they just sunbath naked next to the river banks in Munich.

If you want to have the best sexual experience, Europe is definitely the best place to go to.

Don't stay at home in SG and get brain-washed by the PAP about how good SG is. Truth is, SG is shit and most of the women in SG got no standard lah -- they all chase after Ang Moh men anyway at Clark Quay pubs.

So, why not go turn the tables on the SG women and go Europe to look for girls instead? Why bonk a flat-chested SG woman with buck tooth and ugly face who chase after ang moh men only, when you can go bonk super model look-alikes in Europe?
Old 05-12-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 20
wonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud of

Any brothers wanna go to any FKK clubs in Frankfurt this Saturday with me? Have to be in the day time though. Please pm me.
Old 05-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
desort is Cool - loads of Potential

I was in Palace FKK in Frankfurt a few days ago.

Nothing to do , so I went early around 1pm.

Yeah entrance was 75 euro. Paid the entrance to the hot babe at the counter and went in to change. If this is your first time , its best you tell the girl , cos she will then briefly guide you around.

I think it was due to the time , but there wasn't much customers and girls around. Probably around 3 guys and maybe 10-15 girl. So i decided to walk around ,enjoy the facilities abit.

However , walked in only , kanna stopped by almost every girl. This is when you must be firm on what you want. I insisted on going to the movie theatre to take a break and slowly choose.

Many of them still came to talk to me, try to get me into the room, but eventually it was a blonde from bulgaria that sealed the deal. She was good though , started giving me a handjob in the movie room while talking to me. And kept kissing me all over before popping the question. After i said ok , she asked if i wanted a blowjob in the public. I thought , hell why not. So she just started giving me a bbbj there before we moved to the room and proceeded to do the deed. The room was clean and there was mirrors all around. Pretty spacious and clean. Finished up , paid the bill and went to the sauna.

There were two rooms with diff temperatures set. After that , went to have a few drinks and lunch. Lunch buffet spread was pretty decent. Maybe about 10 different choices apart from the standard cheeses, bread ,etc etc. There I saw this very tall blonde who walked around only with a towel wrapped around her lower body and damn, she got a nice pair of tits. So i quickly went after her.

She gave me a bbbj and was pretty eager to please. Grabbed her by the hair and fucked her doggy style till i came. All the time she was squeezing the other tit that i wasnt squeezing. A damn turn on. She was at least 1.78m tall.

However, due to the lack of time that i had , i had to leave early. There was a few ebony chicks that i wanted to bang too.

Overall , good sexcursion. I think partly it was cos i went early , the girls were pretty desperate to earn some money. I left at 3 and by 2 pm , the girls were really starting to fill up the place. There were quite a number of asians , so race isnt exactly an issue here. Something which was important to me. Because in some places like amsterdam, being a chinese means you get fucked up treatment. Not here , you will be treated as an equal. I would strongly recommend you visit the fkk when you are in germany. Even just for the experience.

Some advice though , bring enough cash as they do not accept card payment , and the atm machine there has a 8% commission charge.

And all the extras like bbbj , cob , anal is like 50 euros more. You could just bang another girl for that price there. So unless they initiate and tell you its free , you better clarify.
Old 15-12-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
Tanken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxey View Post
There are clubs in both Frankfurt and Munich, 4 well known ones in Frankfurt are World, Oase, Palace, Mainhattan.
Munich does not have any good big clubs. Go instead to Colosseum in Augsburg, which is about half an hour train from Munich. Trains to Augsburg are quite frequent.
Old 15-12-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

very nice FR in germany.. hope to visit soon
Old 15-12-2012, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
Tanken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Those thinking of going to Colosseum in Augsburg - there are 2 things different from the Frankfurt clubs -
1. Girls not allowed to go to the men. They sit around totally naked (without those small decorative items worn in Frankfurt) and wait. You go to speak to them one by one till you pick one. If you are fussy, then wait for other stunners to come down the long grand staircase when they finish with their previous customers, then catch them after they reappear from the toilet.
2. In Frankfurt clubs, the jacuzzis are usually empty or filled with Italian men. No girls. In Colosseum, the jacuzzi is in full view and is 50-50 men/girls. This is because if you take 1 hour, the first half will be spent in the jacuzzi. Probably not very hygienic with all the juices flowing into it, but the people there don't seem to care. If you do not dare go in, it is still worth watching other couples smooching, etc. in there.
Old 26-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
c135 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, I'm going to hamburg in january, does any bro have any recommendations or FRs to share? I saw a bro who gave a good FR for club atmos back in 2008. Not sure if it's still around? Thanks.
Old 30-12-2012, 10:23 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stamford21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Would like to share my experience in FKK in Frankfurt(Mainhattan).

I read those FR in internationalsexguide.com prior to gg Frankfurt few months back. Most ppl suggest me to go Mainhattan which is friendlier and less 'sharks'. Sharks refers to very agressive WL, who just aim to get ur fuck and will not shoo easily.

Damn awesome experience of a lifetime.

Basically, the concept is u pay a sum of money 60Euro at my time so that u can spend the day at the club and enjoy the facilities. Theres sauna jacuzzi etc and the extras services u gotta pay for that.

So I went there quite early that day, paid the fees and was given a key to locker where i put all my stuff and lock up.

There are constantly many european girls walking around, naked. Theres a analogy that I read in the forum describing the scene to be: realising a young boy's dream of walking into a bathroom full of women. I find it crazily true.

The guest are given a towel to wrap up, but some men just walk ard naked. Girls however is entirely nude. Some are chitchating with other WL, some just stay in a corner trying to lure customers.

But actually at that time I was not really confident - i am a asian in a predominantly angmoh country and I am very inexperience. But of coz, in that kind of places I put on a strong front - after changing, i went for a shower and proceed for the breakfast.

The shower room is next to the locker room, a big common area. Greeted by a WL bathing another guest. wow, i thought. After the quite warm shower I went for some breakfast. Breakfast is a wide spread of hams and bread, with other side dishes like hot wings. nice but i quickly grabbed sth to eat, afterall eating is not my purpose here.

After the meal, i went to the garden for a smoke. Lied down on a sunchair, the weather is good coz its sunny from early spring. A girl came beside me and talked to me. She claimed to be a uni student fr Romania, gg to study law. Cute face with a gd command of eng. Black hair,aged 23 as claimed, with a pair of A-B boobs. Relatively flat tummy and ass. Nice long legs and ard 1.7m in height. Talked to her abit, found out she's actually quite new to FKK, and I am the 1st customer of the day(to up her).

After talking for awhile, she asked me if i want fuck. good thing about FKK is everyone is naked, u can size every1 up and pick the best u like. I like her boobs, albeit rather small for a angmoh but I like small boobs. She brought me to one of the rooms- they gt more than 20 rooms for use.

Room is well furnished with a king size bed and mirrors on all sides.
She started with a bbbj with really nice sauction. i requested for the 69 position and she obliged, blowing me with me fingering the pussy. Not very tight pussy, but ok la, she's hot can liao.

Capped me and we did the doggie position, before i finished in the missionary. Overall, she is very cooperative and very good boost to my esteem - I fucked a angmoh, to-be lawyer somemore! then we went to shower and back to the locker where i paid her 50euro(standard rate).

After all those, got hungry again and went back for lunch. Nice buffet spread of pasta and pizzas. Had a great feast to recover the energy. Went to the bar to get some red bull when a blonde approach me. First thing she asked 'wanna fuck'? She look pretty young, maybe 20-21 from Bulgaria. She's quite small size with B/C boobs. PINK nipples, although the boobs not really firm. She's very slim, blue eyes, short hair. I think she's more towards cute than pretty.

I dunno hw to decline, so i point my 2ic say, 'later,need rest'. Suddenly she grabbed my dick and soh it 2 times. imagine kana grab that way by a petite and cute angmoh, how to tahan. At first I wanted to small talk with her awhile before fucking, but buay tahan, went to room and fuck.
Her feet very small, with nails nicely trimmed and colored dark red.I got a feet fetish, i requested her to do me a footjob. She is quite inexperienced in that so make me abit sore, so i asked her to blow me instead. Then, did her in the missionary position, while sucking on her toes. Heavenly. Really worth that 50euros.

After i blew my load, decided that thats all for the day. Left the club, back to hotel. FKK - worth every cent - every bro should go if u're in germany

Sorry for the long post. Support me and i'll share more FR! TY everyone!
Old 28-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 18
12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of

wow...sound much better than my experience in palace...

Bros that up me and I have yet to return the favour...pls pm me

Bros that have up me..pls kindly do a post...i cannot return your kindness without a recent post..pls pm me so that I can upz u all back...thank you.
Old 28-01-2013, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull View Post
So, why not go turn the tables on the SG women and go Europe to look for girls instead? Why bonk a flat-chested SG woman with buck tooth and ugly face who chase after ang moh men only, when you can go bonk super model look-alikes in Europe?
100% correct

forget SG women

the world is your oyster ( literally ! )
Old 28-01-2013, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
pokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro here got any good recommendation or contact near frankfurt?

will be heading there near midyear..

Cheers!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1