The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Commercial Sex Info at your Fingertips > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos Nuru StoreIt's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised. This section is sponsored by UbErZoNe

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-01-2008, 03:29 PM
Nayate's Avatar
Nayate Nayate is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lion City
Posts: 269
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!
Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

The Mosha Massage lobang which was based in Balestier was found and given by CLee2 as in his http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-...a-massage.html thread. This is to credit his sharing lobang

After trying the Mosha Massage as recommended by Bro CLee2, I found that it was quite an experience as per my FR in the thread opended by Bro CLee2. From there, EW, the most popular lady there told me of a new opening in Chinatown which offers the same thing. Instead of just MLIF in Balestier, the one in Chinatown offers you both MLIF and SYTs. Beside Mosha, she also told me that the girls there have their own special skills to make us Bros shiok.

And so, I took the job of being commando and went to try out the new shop today. When I reached there, EW saw me and quickly came to me. First impression of the place was quite relaxed, much better than the one in Balestier. Good air-con and environment. Only complain was that the bathroom was on the other side of the shop, as I was in the room on the left side of the shop.


Example of Floor Plan
----------------------------------------------------
Room......Room........Counter........Room......Roo m

.................................................. ......... Room

Room.............................................. .......Bathroom
--------------------Entrance------------------------

And so, EW told me that there is only one girl left out of the few she currently have, two are already serving some Bros, then some haven't arrived yet (I think due to VISA issues). And she recommended that I take this girl, Xiao Xue.

Looking at Xiao Xue, first impression is kinda of big-boned, but still thin. Estimated figure should be C Cup and waist around 25/26? SYT at the age of 21 years old. Heard some Bros asked where these girls are from and I think I heard Fujian.

Back to the FR on Xiao Xue

When she came in, she asked me if I wanted the Mosha Massage which I agreed, due to the previous experience and off she went to the take mosha stuffs.

Asking me to lay on my chest ,she proceed to apply the warm body scrub on my back, scrubbing my back and then to my butt. But perhaps due to a lack of experience, being her first day and her first customer, she wasn't that experienced in the mosha massage. She proceeded to give me a somehow normal but erotic massage for half an hour before asking if I wanted special services.

Special services was not like some other TN outlets that I went to where they bascially tried to get your rod hard then ride on you and end of story. Xiao Xue would start off with her catbath (and she did lick on ears from what I know is some fetish by some Bros here), followed by some fingering (so called playing piano) around your rod area. Free roaming and fingering is allowed as I kiss my way around her neck and her C cup boobs and managed some frenching.

She then proceeded to capping you with her mouth (there wasn't BBBJ, but just plain BJ, didn't ask if they provide BBBJ, perhaps others Bros can check on that the next time). Then the actual job commenced. She did cowgirl on me and boy, was she hungry for sex. I was almost worried that people in other rooms would complain about her heavy breathing and almost audible moaning. She cummed at least 1-2 times based on her reaction and she said it was very shiok. After I took out the cap, she still continued to reach for my chest and neck with her catbath. Enjoying her catbath for another 5-10mins, we finally dressed up and left the room.


Now for the requirements, since this lobang was intially from Bro CLee2, I shall follow his requirement which is either a minimum of 25 points or at least a few FRs. Of course you can choose to contact Bro CLee2 for details on the new outlet or contact me.
__________________
Inactive in SBF Currently.

Last edited by Nayate; 08-01-2008 at 03:32 PM. Reason: edit floormap
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #2  
Old 08-01-2008, 03:38 PM
dens dens is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 109
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
dens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayate View Post
The Mosha Massage lobang which was based in Balestier was found and given by CLee2 as in his http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-...a-massage.html thread. This is to credit his sharing lobang

After trying the Mosha Massage as recommended by Bro CLee2, I found that it was quite an experience as per my FR in the thread opended by Bro CLee2. From there, EW, the most popular lady there told me of a new opening in Chinatown which offers the same thing. Instead of just MLIF in Balestier, the one in Chinatown offers you both MLIF and SYTs. Beside Mosha, she also told me that the girls there have their own special skills to make us Bros shiok.

And so, I took the job of being commando and went to try out the new shop today. When I reached there, EW saw me and quickly came to me. First impression of the place was quite relaxed, much better than the one in Balestier. Good air-con and environment. Only complain was that the bathroom was on the other side of the shop, as I was in the room on the left side of the shop.


Example of Floor Plan
----------------------------------------------------
Room......Room........Counter........Room......Roo m

.................................................. ......... Room

Room.............................................. .......Bathroom
--------------------Entrance------------------------

And so, EW told me that there is only one girl left out of the few she currently have, two are already serving some Bros, then some haven't arrived yet (I think due to VISA issues). And she recommended that I take this girl, Xiao Xue.

Looking at Xiao Xue, first impression is kinda of big-boned, but still thin. Estimated figure should be C Cup and waist around 25/26? SYT at the age of 21 years old. Heard some Bros asked where these girls are from and I think I heard Fujian.

Back to the FR on Xiao Xue

When she came in, she asked me if I wanted the Mosha Massage which I agreed, due to the previous experience and off she went to the take mosha stuffs.

Asking me to lay on my chest ,she proceed to apply the warm body scrub on my back, scrubbing my back and then to my butt. But perhaps due to a lack of experience, being her first day and her first customer, she wasn't that experienced in the mosha massage. She proceeded to give me a somehow normal but erotic massage for half an hour before asking if I wanted special services.

Special services was not like some other TN outlets that I went to where they bascially tried to get your rod hard then ride on you and end of story. Xiao Xue would start off with her catbath (and she did lick on ears from what I know is some fetish by some Bros here), followed by some fingering (so called playing piano) around your rod area. Free roaming and fingering is allowed as I kiss my way around her neck and her C cup boobs and managed some frenching.

She then proceeded to capping you with her mouth (there wasn't BBBJ, but just plain BJ, didn't ask if they provide BBBJ, perhaps others Bros can check on that the next time). Then the actual job commenced. She did cowgirl on me and boy, was she hungry for sex. I was almost worried that people in other rooms would complain about her heavy breathing and almost audible moaning. She cummed at least 1-2 times based on her reaction and she said it was very shiok. After I took out the cap, she still continued to reach for my chest and neck with her catbath. Enjoying her catbath for another 5-10mins, we finally dressed up and left the room.


Now for the requirements, since this lobang was intially from Bro CLee2, I shall follow his requirement which is either a minimum of 25 points or at least a few FRs. Of course you can choose to contact Bro CLee2 for details on the new outlet or contact me.
Hello bro.. got the other num frm CLee2 in the mosha massage.. hope to try EW new location.. hope to get the location frm u.. if u dun believe me, can check frm all my last posting.. hope to get a pm frm u!! thank a million..
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3  
Old 08-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Ultra Taro Ultra Taro is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 173
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
Ultra Taro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Have been missing out some TN actions for about 5mths... Time flies and my rod is craving for some good flings... Pls PM loc and damages boleh... Just Upz you for your good effort... Thks!
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4  
Old 08-01-2008, 04:30 PM
diver69er's Avatar
diver69er diver69er is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,738
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 8
diver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud of
Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Bro Nayate....Hope I qualify for the contacts.Did not try the other branch reccomended by Bro Clee because not tactical.....Shy....Hopefully this loc is better.
__________________
When i was young n horny...got no $$.Now when i m older n richer....THANK GOD IM STILL HORNY!
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5  
Old 08-01-2008, 04:41 PM
GilaCow GilaCow is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 210
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
GilaCow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGilaCow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Pls PM me the contacts bro
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6  
Old 08-01-2008, 05:08 PM
Nayate's Avatar
Nayate Nayate is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lion City
Posts: 269
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!
Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Location as forwarded to Bros who asked and qualified for the details.

Forgot to mention the damages. Did not ask for the breakdown of the damages, but my damages are $135 for the mosha massage including special - the fj.
__________________
Inactive in SBF Currently.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #7  
Old 08-01-2008, 05:33 PM
BAD-MAN's Avatar
BAD-MAN BAD-MAN is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 146
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
BAD-MAN is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Smile Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

hi bro Nayate, i used to go balestier. was gald tat they came to chinatown, cos i work near by. i know my points is weak, but would appreciate if u PM ME the location. tks
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #8  
Old 08-01-2008, 09:31 PM
slutwen's Avatar
slutwen slutwen is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 411
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
slutwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslutwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslutwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslutwen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

I was there in the afternoon too. EW was glad when she saw me. At least support her when she open this joint. Her partner was kind to sit with me when the girls were busy... while siting at the recep area, I could hear moaning and groaing in one of the room. I know I have step into a harlem.

I got Ting Ting to do the job. Well for Mosha, I can't compare with EW so got to lower my standard. At least there is no rushing in getting the job done. When I came out of the room, I saw the other girls, I think TT would be my taste. I will RTF for her.

I was told that EW partner can also do juagen and solid massage... She is in her late 30s but nice looking. I would also like to try her out not for fun but pleasure. Well, you can still go for EW, she is avaialble if needed.

Enjoy!!

PS: I will follow the standard that Bro CLee2 and Nayate set; which is either a minimum of 25 points or at least a few FRs. don't want to spoil market.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #9  
Old 09-01-2008, 07:13 AM
RC38 RC38 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 568
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 11
RC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Any good bro here can pm me the location

thank u
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10  
Old 09-01-2008, 10:52 AM
Nayate's Avatar
Nayate Nayate is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lion City
Posts: 269
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!
Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutwen View Post
I was there in the afternoon too. EW was glad when she saw me. At least support her when she open this joint. Her partner was kind to sit with me when the girls were busy... while siting at the recep area, I could hear moaning and groaing in one of the room. I know I have step into a harlem.

I got Ting Ting to do the job. Well for Mosha, I can't compare with EW so got to lower my standard. At least there is no rushing in getting the job done. When I came out of the room, I saw the other girls, I think TT would be my taste. I will RTF for her.

I was told that EW partner can also do juagen and solid massage... She is in her late 30s but nice looking. I would also like to try her out not for fun but pleasure. Well, you can still go for EW, she is avaialble if needed.

Enjoy!!

PS: I will follow the standard that Bro CLee2 and Nayate set; which is either a minimum of 25 points or at least a few FRs. don't want to spoil market.
Ah, so the 3rd girl name is Ting Ting?

After finishing my massage, EW invited me for a talk just outside the rooms where there are 4 sofas and asked me about Xiao Xue's skills. As we talked, Xiao Xue came over and sat on my chair's arm-rest and gave me a casual massage. There was another girl who came over as well whom Xiao Xue introduced to me as Ying Ying.

EW said she want to reserve a very pretty girl for me, but haven't came over yet due to VISA issues. So expect to see more pretty girls coming in.

EW's partner came over for a talk as well and it seems like each of the girls have their own special skills there. EW for her excellent mosha skills and her partner for another related to boobs (hint hint).

And oh, as per mentioned in my reply to Bros who pm me, if you're into MLIF, always try to go for EW first for the mosha experience. Otherwise just go for the SYTs, though they would be quite inexperienced considered they just open for business on 8th Jan.

And oh oh oh, as usual, some people dun read the requirements and just pm me asking for contacts. As I've mentioned at least 25 points or a few FRs, those who doesn't meet the requirements would be ignored. Spamming me wouldn't be any use too. Thank you for understanding as there are too many requests already Bros who qualified for the details.
__________________
Inactive in SBF Currently.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11  
Old 09-01-2008, 04:31 PM
69luver 69luver is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 84
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
69luver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy69luver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Bro dun mind PM the contacts
__________________
Rou Rou

smallfish
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12  
Old 09-01-2008, 05:49 PM
slutwen's Avatar
slutwen slutwen is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 411
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
slutwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslutwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslutwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslutwen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

i was told that the girls are hand-pick and trained. EW and her partner is very particular on the service level. Also, got me into the corner and ask me how's TT serivce. gave them my feedback..... So I think they are serious to ptrovide a haven for bros.......
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #13  
Old 09-01-2008, 09:38 PM
lone_dog69's Avatar
lone_dog69 lone_dog69 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Out of Sight!
Posts: 1,414
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 8
lone_dog69 is a splendid one to beholdlone_dog69 is a splendid one to beholdlone_dog69 is a splendid one to beholdlone_dog69 is a splendid one to beholdlone_dog69 is a splendid one to beholdlone_dog69 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Bro Nayate!!

Thks for the contact!!

Will return the kindness with my humble point, when I am able to.

Domo Arigatogozaimatsu.
__________________
Lone


*Always keen on a GOOD Massage. Any good recommendations?
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #14  
Old 10-01-2008, 12:08 AM
dens dens is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 109
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
dens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayate View Post
Location as forwarded to Bros who asked and qualified for the details.

Forgot to mention the damages. Did not ask for the breakdown of the damages, but my damages are $135 for the mosha massage including special - the fj.
hello bro.. did u sent me a pm?? dun mind can pm me again.. thank alot for ur help.. will post a fr after trying de.. thank..
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #15  
Old 10-01-2008, 05:59 AM
maufans's Avatar
maufans maufans is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Sembawang GRC
Posts: 424
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
maufans is a glorious beacon of lightmaufans is a glorious beacon of lightmaufans is a glorious beacon of lightmaufans is a glorious beacon of lightmaufans is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

p.m me the location brother
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2014 ph18