The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Commercial Sex Info at your Fingertips > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos Extreme ModelsIt's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised. This section is sponsored by UbErZoNe

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 07-07-2008, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 7
Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!
New Erotic Mosha Massage

Good news for Bros who are into Mosha Massage. Lili and Zhu Er of “Erotic Mosha Massage” fame at Balestier are back in a new joint. Location is at Chinatown. The place has décor like a SPA and only two years old so very clean & fresh.

Currently only Lili & Zhu Er are working but a new gal will start work tomorrow and more will be recruited. Bros who has both their numbers can contact them directly. Others can email me at [email protected] with their SBF nick. I will PM you address & not via email to prevent fraudulent enquiries. Address will only be given to Bros who has written FR before so we don’t attack by Anti-Virus.

Cheers
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 07-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 8
ShittyAss is a glorious beacon of lightShittyAss is a glorious beacon of lightShittyAss is a glorious beacon of lightShittyAss is a glorious beacon of lightShittyAss is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New Erotic Mosha Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashgrove6 View Post
Good news for Bros who are into Mosha Massage. Lili and Zhu Er of “Erotic Mosha Massage” fame at Balestier are back in a new joint. Location is at Chinatown. The place has décor like a SPA and only two years old so very clean & fresh.

Currently only Lili & Zhu Er are working but a new gal will start work tomorrow and more will be recruited. Bros who has both their numbers can contact them directly. Others can email me at [email protected] with their SBF nick. I will PM you address & not via email to prevent fraudulent enquiries. Address will only be given to Bros who has written FR before so we don’t attack by Anti-Virus.

Cheers

>> Bro, thght u waiting for a date to host their opening? So fast start their outlet already ah? haha...i promise li li to go down more often when their new outlet starts...haha...so fast start liao man..

Ban=XL Spa,Bliss@maxwell,80's reflex,LavenderSpa,RoseSpa Jalan Besar

-Hottest-
----------
-Pearly (YHC),Sky (Cassanova),Vivian (Fuji),
Sky (Baixue),Disney(Beauthaiful),GP,VV
Old 08-07-2008, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 8
ShittyAss is a glorious beacon of lightShittyAss is a glorious beacon of lightShittyAss is a glorious beacon of lightShittyAss is a glorious beacon of lightShittyAss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
>> Bro, thght u waiting for a date to host their opening? So fast start their outlet already ah? haha...i promise li li to go down more often when their new outlet starts...haha...so fast start liao man..
>> Bro, thght they waiting for a date to host their opening? So fast start their outlet already ah? haha...i promise li li to go down more often when their new outlet starts...haha...so fast start liao man..

>> error in my post earlier and duno why cannot edit...i meant...i thght they waiting for a date to host their opening...

Ban=XL Spa,Bliss@maxwell,80's reflex,LavenderSpa,RoseSpa Jalan Besar

-Hottest-
----------
-Pearly (YHC),Sky (Cassanova),Vivian (Fuji),
Sky (Baixue),Disney(Beauthaiful),GP,VV
Old 08-07-2008, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
bigbigbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had actually PM you instead of emailing, to avoid the neccessary troubles for you. Hope you can reply me, with the locations. Will definitely FR! if good, to say.....
Old 08-07-2008, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
Hiddenshadow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, wat's the rate for massage there?
Old 08-07-2008, 09:45 PM

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Reporting in! Camping for more news
Old 08-07-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
hondaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all bros,

For those who have the location and the contacts of Lili and Zhu Er, pse exercise discreet on your FRs, as well as the giving out the location. Please, strictly only from the tread starter. "wind-sound" very tight nowadays. Let us work to make sure this place will continue their services for us.

cheers

hondaman
Old 09-07-2008, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
shadow67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cheers
pm you... tks!
Old 09-07-2008, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
shadow67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cheers
pm you... tks!
Old 09-07-2008, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Blackhand Gang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for FR and more news
Old 09-07-2008, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 12
XiaoHoUzi83 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoHoUzi83 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoHoUzi83 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoHoUzi83 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoHoUzi83 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Currently only Lili & Zhu Er are working but a new gal will start work tomorrow and more will be recruited. Bros who has both their numbers can contact them directly. Others can email me at mosha_inc@yahoo.com with their SBF nick. I will PM you address & not via email to prevent fraudulent enquiries. Address will only be given to Bros who has written FR before so we don’t attack by Anti-Virus.

Cheers
anti Virus?
u mean The Norton Branch?
haha =) jkjk btw can pm me the location too?
many thanks!
esssinine
xqueen
fbuddy
fuckworm
saas
songest
brother2
geylangfc
honestcrook
sailsingapore

Dear friends as i am less active on sammyboy i can only up one bro once every 2-3 days..
Old 09-07-2008, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
pheonix341 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cheers
Bro, pls pm me the contact and location As i stay near tat area. Will definitely post FR after tat. Thks...
Old 09-07-2008, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -350 / Power: 0
mike38 mike38 mike38 mike38

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoHoUzi83 View Post
anti Virus?
u mean The Norton Branch?
haha =) jkjk btw can pm me the location too?
many thanks!
bro XiaoHoUzi U very sharp eyes leh! forgive him for typo error......
Old 09-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 7
Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike38 View Post
bro XiaoHoUzi U very sharp eyes leh! forgive him for typo error......
Correction Bro,

It's not typo mistake. It's meant to be humor. Anti Virus

Have already given address to many Bros. Those who have not received, please be patient. I will send soon. If you don't receive after 4 days means you don't have previous FR to qualify.

cheers
Old 10-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
hippolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks Ashgrove6 for location.

...location not too bad, place is nice....they use the top floor of an existing spa.

only 2 ladies, lili and someone else.

action-wise....standard stuff, not the best but decent.

2 guys were there, likely threadstarter perhaps
however, once they started smoking, totally spoiled the experience.

entrance damage $35.