PDA

View Full Version : Xuan Xuan - the wild and sexy PRC is BACK

Pages : [1] 2 3

oaoo
19-12-2008, 01:20 AM
Received a message from Xuan Xuan a few days ago and realized she is back and today, I just RTF'ed. She gonna stays for a longer period this time, as I was told.

For all FRs on Xuan Xuan, do refer to the old thread started by bro Cool Vibes http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/96651-no-need-pay-bomb-wild-sexy-prc.html#post3117319

Do 'pay a visit' if you miss her.

Merry Christmas.

TGIFriday
19-12-2008, 01:50 AM
Bro, damage remain the same as last time?

oaoo
20-12-2008, 02:26 AM
Bro, damage remain the same as last time?

Yes, same damage.

CoOl_ViBeS
20-12-2008, 03:09 AM
Received a message from Xuan Xuan a few days ago and realized she is back and today, I just RTF'ed. She gonna stays for a longer period this time, as I was told.

For all FRs on Xuan Xuan, do refer to the old thread started by bro Cool Vibes http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/96651-no-need-pay-bomb-wild-sexy-prc.html#post3117319

Do 'pay a visit' if you miss her.

Merry Christmas.

wow bro oaoo, you've become the TS for xuan xuan now?

she never even informed me when she came back. :rolleyes: think maybe she don't want be friends with me anymore already. :(

oaoo
20-12-2008, 11:42 PM
wow bro oaoo, you've become the TS for xuan xuan now?

she never even informed me when she came back. :rolleyes: think maybe she don't want be friends with me anymore already. :(

No lar, don't get the wrong idea. You may notice that I didn't say much ... just point to your thread for those interested to know more and remind bros it's you that has brought us this gem. :)

When I rtf'ed the other day, she said 'business' has been slow .... so I took the liberty to announce her arrival (back). She said she will stay longer this time ... about a few months. She certainly has her way (she told me but I thought I shouldn't say too much here).

You should message her, tease her why didn't call you. :)

Merry Christmas.

din teo kok thi
20-12-2008, 11:50 PM
Hi samster,

can i share her contact.

kam xie

pualo
21-12-2008, 12:00 AM
Hi Bros CoOl_ViBeS & oaoo,

Can either one of u pm me her contact?
Thanks a million :)

Oceanlee
21-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Thanks Bros TS for the ctc.

She is indeed like "Kwok Fei Li" POV with Foxylooks similar near 68.88%
My planning was to get some lemon juice, think out of stock for the moment and therefore remember about Xuan Xuan and decide to give a try. she is avail, immediate and we set on.

She is wild and sexy, she give me a hugs when i open the door following by lots of "La Ji" indeed live up her fame for the 2008 Year of Fenching Queen. I was late for 1 hr due to my heavy schedule and she still wait for me .... realli 1 FL who stick to her promise.

We start to hugzz and tongue-fight and caress each other down to her bra and panty and as I raba her panty at her clit ..she gash out soft - moan and can feel her wet juice oredi .... we move on to strip 1 by 1 till our birthday suite and take a 05 second break and proceed to have "Yan Yang Yu" for about 15 mins of .... she realli clean me 100% and I enjoy the rolling inside the bathroom ... will not say here :D.

hehe after bath finish she used the towel to clean me slowly and good from body to toe ..... GFE no horse run, so far other than Oversea ... seldom FL will service till such... think to myself glad I did not Miss out this Young MILF

On the bed we start to take turn and stimulate each other, with small dirtytalks .... hehe ....can feel she is very high as we rotate and 69 and until she cap me give me a "Yo de Re" high note.
Overall another good bonk for me ..... we do from missionary, cowgirl, standing, doggie and I carry her up in the air and bonk her with another 15min ..... she was so shiok and keep saying "我来了..到了... 到了. " she is out of her caughting breathing, but I lean back on the bed and move on to sicssor her and her legs was shaky hard and finally we hit the "HomeRun" and she tell me 你好强, 亲爱的.... 我没力了.... :D with her heavy panting and I take a rest before round 2 ... :p All in 1 word .... value for $$$$ worth it.

Name : Xuan Xuan
Age 26~28
Looks : 7.0/10 (Foxy with actress look)
Body : 7/10 (when I rock her can feel her pelvis)
Boobs : 7.5/10 Bcups (If u like petite)
Kiss : Yes
Frenching : 8.9/10 Thumps Up
catbath : 7/10 (Try better than this)
BBBJ : 6.8/10 (Try better than this)
FJ : 9.2/10 (Many position)
Attitude : 9.2/10
Wild : 7.8/10 (very notti, kinky)
Damage : 100+++ Tips (Exclude transport 2way, Exclude room and caps)
Overall reason I compensate her for another hr loss.
Rtn : Sure, subject to $$$, time and workload permits. (prefer to move on, however on my top rtn list)

http://i39.tinypic.com/2i0cc2s.jpg

Oceanlee
21-12-2008, 04:29 PM

She is wild and sexy, she give me a hugs when i open the door following by lots of "La Ji" indeed live up her fame for the 2008 Year of Frenching Queen.

she is very high as we rotate and 69 and until she cap me give me a "Yo de Re" high note.

Brothers who wish to have a taste of this wild and sexy babe, pls ask TS for ctc ... as my mailbox almost get burst. Not a OKT nor anything related .... just to inform bros as a rules of thumb and clock 1 more post. :p

...... somehow .... no Lemon X'mas offer avail for me :o nnkc
Lucky have this young MILF make up for it. :D

oaoo
21-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Nice FR bro OL .... 7 pts for you. :)

oaoo
21-12-2008, 09:12 PM
Have just PM'ed a few bros. For those I have missed (might have accidentally deleted a couple of messages), do PM me again.

Merry Christmas

wolfmaster
22-12-2008, 09:21 PM
bro..

send you a pm..
care to share contacts?

oaoo
23-12-2008, 01:08 AM
bro..

send you a pm..
care to share contacts?

Check your pm. :)

evo7_5
23-12-2008, 02:40 AM
Bro,

Do I qualify for the contacts? Can pm me?

Thanks in advance

wolfmaster
23-12-2008, 01:56 PM

Thanks TS...
just got it... looking forward to arrange with this babe.. man...

z30srb26
23-12-2008, 07:42 PM
bros , will you share the conteck with me , i am wait the wild girl for long time laow,,... thank bros,

My planning was to get some lemon juice, think out of stock for the moment and therefore remember about Xuan Xuan and decide to give a try. she is avail, immediate and we set on.

She is wild and sexy, she give me a hugs when i open the door following by lots of "La Ji" indeed live up her fame for the 2008 Year of Fenching Queen. I was late for 1 hr due to my heavy schedule and she still wait for me .... realli 1 FL who stick to her promise.

We start to hugzz and tongue-fight and caress each other down to her bra and panty and as I raba her panty at her clit ..she gash out soft - moan and can feel her wet juice oredi .... we move on to strip 1 by 1 till our birthday suite and take a 05 second break and proceed to have "Yan Yang Yu" for about 15 mins of .... she realli clean me 100% and I enjoy the rolling inside the bathroom ... will not say here :D.

hehe after bath finish she used the towel to clean me slowly and good from body to toe ..... GFE no horse run, so far other than Oversea ... seldom FL will service till such... think to myself glad I did not Miss out this Young MILF

On the bed we start to take turn and stimulate each other, with small dirtytalks .... hehe ....can feel she is very high as we rotate and 69 and until she cap me give me a "Yo de Re" high note.
Overall another good bonk for me ..... we do from missionary, cowgirl, standing, doggie and I carry her up in the air and bonk her with another 15min ..... she was so shiok and keep saying "我来了..到了... 到了. " she is out of her caughting breathing, but I lean back on the bed and move on to sicssor her and her legs was shaky hard and finally we hit the "HomeRun" and she tell me 你好强, 亲爱的.... 我没力了.... :D with her heavy panting and I take a rest before round 2 ... :p All in 1 word .... value for $$$$ worth it.

Age 26~28
Looks : 7.0/10 (Foxy with actress look)
Body : 7/10 (when I rock her can feel her pelvis)
Boobs : 7.5/10 Bcups (If u like petite)
Kiss : Yes
Frenching : 8.9/10 Thumps Up
catbath : 7/10 (Try better than this)
BBBJ : 6.8/10 (Try better than this)
FJ : 9.2/10 (Many position)
Wild : 7.8/10 (very notti, kinky)
Damage : 100+++ Tips (Exclude transport 2way, Exclude room and caps)
Overall reason I compensate her for another hr loss.
Rtn : Sure, subject to $$$, time and workload permits. (prefer to move on, however on my top rtn list)

oaoo
24-12-2008, 02:12 AM
Bro,

Do I qualify for the contacts? Can pm me?

Thanks in advance

Oceanlee
24-12-2008, 12:52 PM
Once more Rtn her yesterday ....

Feelin is so Nice .... and she work hard to please me.:D

Damage as per last FR on her ..... waiting for "Lemon by tongkat redoxan ali." ..... till then my TOps RTN list .... hehe . (Think kanna KC by her)

For Bros, who wish to get THIS XuanXuan ctc pls check with TS, I am not authorised by TS although this lady said I can help her.
Note : I AM NOT OKT , just a samster who enjoy life with : WORK HARD AND PLAY DOUBLE HARD.

But I stick to the principals ... therefore pls kindly ask TS for it till I am authorised to do so... however subject to my online hor. ;)

Brothers who wanna a POV look like "Kok Fei Li" pls FHFL ( fast hand fast Leg)
as mention by her on my RTN that her "CODERED" coming soon near New Year.

Cheers for Merry X'mas.

andrew101
25-12-2008, 02:29 PM
RTF on Xuan Xuan

As usual arrange a session with her last 2 day. She still look so lovely and playful.

We begin to TCCS as knowing the chemistry is getting better than the first meet. We had a quick bath before action take place.

We start to kiss and french when we reached the bed. Take a while before i caress her boobs and few rubbing and painting on her clitoris.

Next she gave my didi a little wake-up call. Rubbing on it and start to BBBJ. Am sure that her skill is improving and suction was much better with a juicy deepthroating. This time. i really enjoy her service and furthermore asked to extend her bbbj.

After then, both getting high, and she helped to place the cap on my didi, we started in missionary. Still as tight as is was. Indeed she had a nice soft gentle moaningwhen i pumped her gentle. Next, switching to doggie and pumped her deeper and harder. Lastly, i manage to unload onto her.

Overall, i must say, an approvement bonking tis time round. Very hardworking and accommodating.
Once again thanks to bro cool_vibes for sharing her contact. And To bro oa00 for the effort to help her. Upz u soon.

Rating:
Name: Xuan Xuan
Age 26yrs
Look: 6.5/10 (look young and childish)
Body: 5.5/10 (slim figure but cause of those mark and sketches)
Boobs: B+ (Firm and soft with pointed nipples)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (Much better tis time with juicy deepthroating)
FJ: 7/10 (tight with nice moaning)
Kissing/Frenching: YES (She love it)
Painitng: Yes
Fingering: Yes
Service: 8/10 (willing to please, hardwroking)
Attitude: 6.5/10 (Average)
GFE: 7/10
Damage: 60 + tips
RTF: Maybe

loner7272
27-12-2008, 03:00 AM
Firstly thanks bro oaoo for sharing her ctc.
Really a sexy nice gem, good find bro!!!
Would like to share my sexperience with Xuan Xuan for interested bros.
Sms her after work for a 2hrs sexsion at 12 midnite & she responded 有空!
Didn't expect she's free during X'mas day...thought her schedule wil be full...
So quick hand quick leg msg her wats de arrangement...你方便下来载我吗?...
Reply her no problem but the problem is tat i'm not familiar with her place she stay...so ended up waited for her at GL81. Drove down to GL to catch some bite first for gaining energy...reach destination get a rm at holiday rate $25 even oredi past 12 midnite:mad:...never mind enjoy is my priority...LL paid & got de rm key...reach rm msg my rm no. & she came within mins...very efficient & punctual...open de door & saw tis quite fair, sweet looking & petite frame with a pair of B+ asset wearing a tight T-top with jeans hot pants addressing me with her o爹 voice...你好! We sat down on the bed looking at each other smiling & very auto my mouth was attracted to hers & we start frenching like no 2moro. While frenching, her hand oso auto roam down to my little bro & starts teasing him making me really hot & wanted to Fxxk her straight away.
We transform ourselves in birthday suit...hugging...kissing...like long lost couple...damn high GFE...her sensation touch on my little bro making him grown bigger & harder...你的很粗很大我好怕...不怕! 不怕! My hand went down to finger her cunt...你非礼我...不要冲凉了...现在我要强奸你...she started licking & sucking my tits & body with nice sound effect like Jap AV did...really turn me on man...用我的口水帮你冲凉...呵!呵!...balls licking & sucking...nice BBBJ for 10mins...nearly shoot out luckily ctrl... 我受不了了,现在要你的肉棒...capped me & inserted...真的很粗很大很爽...cowgirl me for awhile & she hug me so hard & moan very loud...noticed tat she had cum her climax...lay her down on de bed & my turn to serve her...turn on my turbo engine & give her my best performance...呵!呵!很爽!很爽!...pump her for 15mins with different position & she cum again...damn shoik looking at her slutty expression...can't ctrl anymore...bo bian release my zillion soldiers out & rested on top of her...the whole process damn shoik & song...finally found my long lost feeling:p
She cleaned my little bro & lighted a cigarette for me & herself...we smoke & TCSS...rested for 15mins...offer to bath for me...wash me...dry me...damn good service & attitude...lend me ur thumb bro oaoo...3 thumbs up for her!!!
We hug & french again...proceed for 2nd round...feeling & procedure de same as 1st round...so need not emphasize again...u imagine it...shoik!!! Wash up again & offer to send her back...reach her place & had our last french b4 she alight...WOW!!! CAN'T WAIT TO RTF HER AGAIN!!!
Writing tis FR wakes my dick again...:p
Summary :
Looks : 7.8 ( Quite a looker...face alot of mole...not big one w/ hair lah of course...beautiful pair of sexy eyes...Guo Fai Li???...abit resemble lor... )
Figure : 7 ( Petite...abit bah bah but not fat...complexion smooth... )
Boobs : B+ ( Think is enhance...firm but not squeeze...quite small nips... )
BBBJ : 8 ( Sensational w/ balls licking & sucking...wet w/ some deep throat...)
Frenching : Over pts ( Queen of frencher...french u like her long lost boyfriend...very high GFE...best part no bed breath... )
Fingering : Outside & awhile oni...think she don like...don force her...
FJ : 8.5 ( Making love w/ her like own GF...shiok!!!...any position oso can... )
RTF : 100%
Overall : 9 ( Die Die Muz Try...No Regret...Great gem but don no Y not much FR on her???...)
Don miss tis "QUEEN OF FRENCHER"...:D
Thanks again bro oaoo...GOOD FOUND!!!

f2j2
27-12-2008, 04:54 AM
my god. reading ur FR feels like real fv<king.
contact pls... thx.

semifinal
27-12-2008, 10:31 AM
can any kind soul pls give me xuan xuan contact again? pls....i really desperate now

loner7272
28-12-2008, 02:36 AM
Sorry bro f2j2 & bro soso66, pls respect TS & PM bro oaoo for her ctc not me. Maybe, TS would want to scan through both of u 1st b4 giving out ctc to both of u. I noe both of u oredi itchy after reading my FR but tats SBF standard...live with it:p:D;)...Cheers!!!

loner7272
28-12-2008, 02:56 AM
Bro oaoo, where r u...:confused:
Many bros PM me for ctc...HELP!!!...Their dicks gonna explode liao:D

blueman69
28-12-2008, 06:51 PM
So you a the guy call her, when I am with her. I totally agree with you bro loner7272 on Xuan Xuan service and look.

Thank bro Oaoo for sharing the gem.

loner7272
29-12-2008, 02:31 AM
So you a the guy call her, when I am with her. I totally agree with you bro loner7272 on Xuan Xuan service and look.

Thank bro Oaoo for sharing the gem.
Oh ya bro!!!...Sori!!!...Hope my call doesn't affect ur enjoyment:p
Don noe where's bro Oaoo...suddenly M.I.A...think alot of bros
waited until neck long liaoz & juice dried liaoz:D
Cheers!!! Wish bro Oaoo & everyone a...
Happy Bonking New Year...Huat Ahhh!!!;)

oaoo
29-12-2008, 03:22 AM
Hi all bros,

My apologies .... was away for a couple of days .... glad to see a couple of good FRs .... my inbox has exploded .... clearing now ... :)

loner7272
30-12-2008, 05:34 AM
Glad u r back bro Oaoo...;):p:D
Up u my humble pt. for tis gd find...waiting for vitM to recover for RTF:p

oaoo
31-12-2008, 02:27 AM
Glad u r back bro Oaoo...;):p:D
Up u my humble pt. for tis gd find...waiting for vitM to recover for RTF

Good FR you have and reward you with my humble pts. :)

wolfmaster
31-12-2008, 09:56 AM
Last of the 3 FR that I had tried over last weekend... Yanzi / Yanzi (different lah) / Xuan Xuan... overall each had its good, make it very difficult to guage which better..

back to this babe.. contact her to meet late last week and she replied location.
went to the target site but was told no room for hrs rate... (funny.. 1st time hear this at Area G... ) then went next door and successfully get a room..
send sms & she arrive 10mins after..

1st impression after door open: looks cute.. with a bit of femaine maturity... her sound is a killer.. to guys.. nice frame.. (dun like very big frame gal).. Nice jars size.. but need further confirmation..

the moment came in, hug me tight be4 evening putting her stuff.. plus..
TCSS abit.. enjoy her voice.. think she will be excellent if landed herself at call centre...

anyway I like to take it slow.. talk cock about myself and ask her things.. in her hometown... watch TV while I roam around.. tried to kiss her neck.. think she sensitive.. ard that portion.. (bros.. can try) hands roam to feel her body.. no fats.. and slowly into the jars.. remove the barrier.. and nice feel.. handful with good grapes size...

as I kiss her neck.. she moan slightly.. can tell she is enjoying.. and suggested that we should bath first.. go bathing... SOP.. but she focus cleaniness on my little bro.. quite shiok..

after cleaning.. we proceed to bed.. and she started her action.. start via licking my nipple.. then paint me.. (i enjoy gal painting..) as I grab her jars.. and enjoy the smoothness and softness... slowing she go southwards.. and start the BBBJ.... quite good... but can i just enjoy.. the plus is she keep looking up while licking.. really like.. her facial expression... I cannot tahan & ask her to cap.. requested.. that she ride first...

"你要一次还是两次?“。。。she ask..
”如果你能让我爽两次的话。。求之不得。。“
with that start.. our action.. of both.. to summarize (details too long) i had 2 rounds.. and she was really sporting.. change style more than 7 types.. and she suggest several of them.. (learn things from her man..)

until last.. both of us go crazy.... during the 2nd round doggy.. can tell she also cum several times.. as i feel my bro.. being tighten.. everytime she cum..
really shiok man...

the 2 hrs was really well spend.. (tip her beside the std $100)...
she reply.. that she enjoy the action.. ask me to come back to her again..
but i already plan to try 2 other gals.. ( need to clear backlog from supporting bros.. mah)... so said arranged again..

I think dun need to put ratings since bros.. had mentioned almost similar feedback.. but what I want to stress this: this gal got extreme good service attitude.. and good skill for bros.. to enjoy a good bonk..

thanks for TS on contacts..
bros who up me.. please let me know to return the favor...

Lastly: Happy new year to all bros..
happy bonking in the coming years...

oaoo
01-01-2009, 02:27 AM
Happy New Year!!!

7 pts for your good FR. :)

Last of the 3 FR that I had tried over last weekend... Yanzi / Yanzi (different lah) / Xuan Xuan... overall each had its good, make it very difficult to guage which better..

back to this babe.. contact her to meet late last week and she replied location.
went to the target site but was told no room for hrs rate... (funny.. 1st time hear this at Area G... ) then went next door and successfully get a room..
send sms & she arrive 10mins after..

1st impression after door open: looks cute.. with a bit of femaine maturity... her sound is a killer.. to guys.. nice frame.. (dun like very big frame gal).. Nice jars size.. but need further confirmation..

the moment came in, hug me tight be4 evening putting her stuff.. plus..
TCSS abit.. enjoy her voice.. think she will be excellent if landed herself at call centre...

anyway I like to take it slow.. talk cock about myself and ask her things.. in her hometown... watch TV while I roam around.. tried to kiss her neck.. think she sensitive.. ard that portion.. (bros.. can try) hands roam to feel her body.. no fats.. and slowly into the jars.. remove the barrier.. and nice feel.. handful with good grapes size...

as I kiss her neck.. she moan slightly.. can tell she is enjoying.. and suggested that we should bath first.. go bathing... SOP.. but she focus cleaniness on my little bro.. quite shiok..

after cleaning.. we proceed to bed.. and she started her action.. start via licking my nipple.. then paint me.. (i enjoy gal painting..) as I grab her jars.. and enjoy the smoothness and softness... slowing she go southwards.. and start the BBBJ.... quite good... but can i just enjoy.. the plus is she keep looking up while licking.. really like.. her facial expression... I cannot tahan & ask her to cap.. requested.. that she ride first...

"你要一次还是两次?“。。。she ask..
”如果你能让我爽两次的话。。求之不得。。“
with that start.. our action.. of both.. to summarize (details too long) i had 2 rounds.. and she was really sporting.. change style more than 7 types.. and she suggest several of them.. (learn things from her man..)

until last.. both of us go crazy.... during the 2nd round doggy.. can tell she also cum several times.. as i feel my bro.. being tighten.. everytime she cum..
really shiok man...

the 2 hrs was really well spend.. (tip her beside the std $100)...
she reply.. that she enjoy the action.. ask me to come back to her again..
but i already plan to try 2 other gals.. ( need to clear backlog from supporting bros.. mah)... so said arranged again..

I think dun need to put ratings since bros.. had mentioned almost similar feedback.. but what I want to stress this: this gal got extreme good service attitude.. and good skill for bros.. to enjoy a good bonk..

thanks for TS on contacts..
bros who up me.. please let me know to return the favor...

Lastly: Happy new year to all bros..
happy bonking in the coming years...

wolfmaster
02-01-2009, 08:38 AM
thanks bro... up back... (not sure whether I did the right way)..

kind of you to share your contacts....
appreciate..

oaoo
03-01-2009, 03:59 AM
Thanks for the FR and up you with my humble pts. :)

Firstly, big big thanks to TS for sharing XX's contact.

Spent my last week of 2008, hunting down the targeted list of the FLs i wanted to try. And XX is definitely one of them.
Text her in chinese and her replies were prompt. Arrange time and location and then proceeded down to meet her.

After gotten the key, inside the lift niah, she was already frenching me passionately!! Buey tahan~ Mood was definitely building up damn fast (as i'm penning this FR, my heart is pumping just as fast as that night, absolutely stimulating)

My $0.02 Rating:
Look: 6.5/10
Body: 5.5/10 (can see some marks but she's slim)
Boobs: B+ (Soft N Firm!! Nice~~~)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (tight with plenty of moanings!!)
Frenching: 11/10!!! YES! She enjoys it~
Service: 8/10 (very hardworking)
Damage: 60 + RM + CD
RTF: Yes, I love this frenching queen~

Kudos to TS Bro oaoo for sharing this gem. Really a gem not to be missed~

f2j2
03-01-2009, 07:21 AM
thx aoo

Look: 6/10
Body: 3/10 (pregnant b4)
Boobs: B+ (Firm!! Nice~~~)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (tight with plenty of moanings!!)
Frenching: 6/10!!! YES! She enjoys it~
Service: 8/10 (very hardworking, very adapt)
Damage: 60 + 20

many styles + 55min to spray

loner7272
05-01-2009, 05:53 AM
Wanted to try out 荭雪 tis evening at 11pm but she oni can afford to spare an hour for me...becos someone had an advance booking at 12mn...haiz...sianz...heart not up not down...萱萱 suddenly cum to my mind...still miss her cute voice & high GFE...mai tu liaoz...fast hand fast leg msg her...萱萱, 你十一点有空吗?...Replied...有空...Me replied...那好吧!我下来载你...Vroom...reach her place...msg her...waited for less than 3mins...saw her walking towards me...her dress code very simple not ex...like neighbourhood girl's look today...makes me think of those 拍拖 moments during school times...想你! 抱抱 一下! & she french me...wow...
shiok...!!!:D...长话短说...fast forward to our love nest...we hug & french like no 2moro until 忘我境界...she unbutton my shirt & starts steamulate my sensitive nips...呵!呵!你的葡萄好好吸...呵!呵!...sensational licking & sucking oredi wake up my 小弟弟...呵!呵!你的小弟弟生气了, 让我来安慰他...than she unbucker my belt...took off my pants & give me a mind blowing BBBJ...呵!呵!好喜欢他!好好吃!...Muz tahan...Push her down laying on de bed...took off her Tshirt & pants...play with her 小葡萄...my turn to suck her light brown 小葡萄...呵!呵!你好坏!呵!呵!很爽!很爽!...while sucking her 小葡萄, i used my 小弟弟 to rub her 小鮑魚 outside her panties... 呵!呵!我受不了了!呵!呵!...Go down south to taste her 爽口多汁的小鮑魚...lick her furiously & could hear her moaning damn loud...呵!呵!好喜欢你吸我的小鮑鮑!真的爽死我了!呵!呵!快把你的放进我的小鮑鮑里!快点!我 快受不了!...stood up...give me a mind blowing BBBJ again & helps me to put on de CD using her mouth...she's damn PRO...呵!呵!放进我的小鮑鮑里!快点!...obey her order & bonk her furiously...she moan loudly...grab me tightly...french me heavily...& can feel her cumming making her 小鮑魚even more juicy...give her a momentum stroking...fast, furious than slow...fast, furious than slow...呵!你真的好坏!你又快要弄得我的小鮑鮑来了!...carry her to the table...letting her sit on it with a juz nice height for me to bonk her standing position...i bonk her so fiercely...& she held me so tightly...呵!呵!快给我!呵!呵!...till i finally let go & cum...Damn!!!...Tat was really hot!!!...I carry her back to de bed & she rested on my chest...跟你做爱真的很爽!...de two solid hr with her accompanied was really memorable...we enjoy ourselves like two lovely couples...we even have 鸳鸯浴 together in de bubble bath tub...she uses her two assets to rub my body & her 鮑魚刷 to brush me clean clean...:p:D...de rest i leave it to u guys to imagine...think i kana her KC power...keeps thinking of her liaoz...siao laioz...so wat r u guys waiting for...get her CTC & start dailing...life will neber be de same again...TQ bro Oaoo again!!! Really a nice gem!!! Service 一级棒!!! So far she's my top list among all FLs i noe or tried...will keeps RTF her if VitM allowed...
Cheers!!!:p

ManuelFerrara
05-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Bro loner7272, its always so "sexciting" to read your FR:D:D:D

oaoo
06-01-2009, 01:36 AM
...think i kana her KC power...keeps thinking of her liaoz...siao laioz...so wat r u guys waiting for...get her CTC & start dailing...life will neber be de same again...TQ bro Oaoo again!!! Really a nice gem!!! Service 一级棒!!! So far she's my top list among all FLs i noe or tried...will keeps RTF her if VitM allowed...
Cheers!!!:p

Hi bro, very juicy FR you have, always. :)

BTW, I rtf'ed again last weekend. Can't remember how many times already. She is still 'no horse run'.

oaoo
06-01-2009, 01:55 AM
My apologies for the repeated post.

oaoo
06-01-2009, 01:56 AM
My apologies for the repeated post again. (can the moderator delete it? ... many thanks)

loner7272
06-01-2009, 02:37 AM
Bro loner7272, its always so "sexciting" to read your FR

Hi bro, very juicy FR you have, always.

夸奖了! 夸奖了! 失礼! 失礼! 不敢当! 不敢当!
Still got lots to learn from both 大哥:D

sdali
07-01-2009, 10:30 PM
RTF XX last weekend - it was a great experience (as expected)! Missed her hunger for frenching and her do anything attitude. Didn't have time to post FR until now.

Pretty much the same experience from the first time I had her so will reproduce my old FR for XX from November for the benefit of those who have not experience this little dynamo. She's a real gem!

FR - 8 Nov 2008
First impression - looks 6.5/10 (not a stunning beauty but her looks do grow on you), figure 7.5/10 (petite, slim, fair complexion), boobs 8/10 (for someone of her build, the tits are big

Got into the room, and she immediately initiated frenching. Bros who enjoy frenching pay attention. I have never come across a working girl who enjoys frenching as much as XX. I was still holding onto my car key, h/p, wallet, etc when we started to french and in order to free up my hands for other 'pursuits' had to toss the items onto the bed. Frenching (9/10)

We frenched and groped for 5 minutes or so still fully-clothed. She was grabbing my C*#@ through my shorts. I then realised that I had forgotten to bring condoms with me. Arrghh! Sent her downstairs to buy some while I was left with a raging hard-on. So I took a shower while I waited.

She came back a couple of minutes later & I was in my towel. We had a full-blown petting session for the next 15 minutes or so. Lots of heavy duty frenching, groping as I slowly removed all her articles of clothing. One thing though: she didn't like my to finger her so couldn't really tell the extent of her wetness.

Moved onto BBBJ - and boy could she blow (8.5/10). All the classics of a good BJ was there: tongue-movement, slurping, deep throating, ball licking, eye contact. I enojyed it so much that I couldn't help but keep shoving her head downwards to deepthroat me And the best part was not once did she stop to spit out her saliva (and a number of other girls do). Definitely one of the best around.

Reached out for the condom on the dresser table and since we were standing up anyway, what the heck, penetrated her while we were both standing, nice and tight feeling. More intense frenching with lots of tongue slurping as we screwed standing up. A variety of other positions followed, cowboy (which she was really good at - nice gripping action), reverse cowboy, sideways (a good position from which to grab her boobs and french as I came.

Rest for couple of minutes as she replied to a few SMSs (wow she is doing a roaring trade). Cuddled in bed for a few minutes and we started again with her slowly stroking my shaft as we started to (no prizes for guessing) french again. More BBBJ followed and I also DATY (which got her really wet and squirming) - she couldn't control herself and grabbed the condom and capped me. More screwing: cowboy, missionary, legs over my shoulder, sideways. But couldn't come in her for a second time so told her to blow me till I came.

She happily ripped off the condom and proceeded to blow me till I shot off a second load in her mouth (she does not swallow). Took a quick shower, paid her the $100 and left. I dropped her home and we frenched some more before she left the car.

oaoo
08-01-2009, 12:24 AM
Thanks and you have my humble pts. :)

RTF XX last weekend - it was a great experience (as expected)! Missed her hunger for frenching and her do anything attitude. Didn't have time to post FR until now.

Pretty much the same experience from the first time I had her so will reproduce my old FR for XX from November for the benefit of those who have not experience this little dynamo. She's a real gem!

FR - 8 Nov 2008
First impression - looks 6.5/10 (not a stunning beauty but her looks do grow on you), figure 7.5/10 (petite, slim, fair complexion), boobs 8/10 (for someone of her build, the tits are big

Got into the room, and she immediately initiated frenching. Bros who enjoy frenching pay attention. I have never come across a working girl who enjoys frenching as much as XX. I was still holding onto my car key, h/p, wallet, etc when we started to french and in order to free up my hands for other 'pursuits' had to toss the items onto the bed. Frenching (9/10)

We frenched and groped for 5 minutes or so still fully-clothed. She was grabbing my C*#@ through my shorts. I then realised that I had forgotten to bring condoms with me. Arrghh! Sent her downstairs to buy some while I was left with a raging hard-on. So I took a shower while I waited.

She came back a couple of minutes later & I was in my towel. We had a full-blown petting session for the next 15 minutes or so. Lots of heavy duty frenching, groping as I slowly removed all her articles of clothing. One thing though: she didn't like my to finger her so couldn't really tell the extent of her wetness.

Moved onto BBBJ - and boy could she blow (8.5/10). All the classics of a good BJ was there: tongue-movement, slurping, deep throating, ball licking, eye contact. I enojyed it so much that I couldn't help but keep shoving her head downwards to deepthroat me And the best part was not once did she stop to spit out her saliva (and a number of other girls do). Definitely one of the best around.

Reached out for the condom on the dresser table and since we were standing up anyway, what the heck, penetrated her while we were both standing, nice and tight feeling. More intense frenching with lots of tongue slurping as we screwed standing up. A variety of other positions followed, cowboy (which she was really good at - nice gripping action), reverse cowboy, sideways (a good position from which to grab her boobs and french as I came.

Rest for couple of minutes as she replied to a few SMSs (wow she is doing a roaring trade). Cuddled in bed for a few minutes and we started again with her slowly stroking my shaft as we started to (no prizes for guessing) french again. More BBBJ followed and I also DATY (which got her really wet and squirming) - she couldn't control herself and grabbed the condom and capped me. More screwing: cowboy, missionary, legs over my shoulder, sideways. But couldn't come in her for a second time so told her to blow me till I came.

She happily ripped off the condom and proceeded to blow me till I shot off a second load in her mouth (she does not swallow). Took a quick shower, paid her the $100 and left. I dropped her home and we frenched some more before she left the car.

caveator
12-01-2009, 04:21 AM
Thx bro for sharing xuan xuan contact.

as promise here is my FR.

Call her up for appt, After booking room at H81, she knock the door after 10min of waiting, wonder what she is up to.

Looking through the door peep hole, seem pretty and wow, she is a bit lao chio when i open the door.

Where can u find a babe with big pretty eyes with 2 dimples at each side of her cheek.

The moment she enter the room, she like a wild cat kissing me non stop. We both start to strip each other while flirting with each other.

After taking off her bra, it's 1 handful grap and firm.

I wonder if she implant her boob or by injection.

Soon we both went naked and lie on bed kissing without taking bath.

I rub my harden shaft outside her pussy and she start to moan like never before and so far so many babes i bonk before, she is one of the best i ever come to.

Now I know her trick, before she enter, she have a fisherman friend candy on her mouth, no wonder she give me bbbj, i feel so COOL from the tip to the base of my shaft.

while she bbbj me, i slowing my finger when to her pussy to start digging for her G spot, I a bit turn off is her flip beside her pussy is quite large.

but nvm just go and put on my cap and insert while she's still hot.

now it even worst, hug me so tight, I told her to hug as hard as she like but no finger nail drawing my back.

soon after both of us explode in paradise. She's so wet and give me that slutty look for another round.

after that we rest a bit and tcss to recuperate my energy.

but sian another turn off is her tummy is flappy, it's not that baby fat type. seem like she giving birth before with those winkles lining.

big pussy flip and winkles tummy, understandable but aiya....bo chap la....

I give you what you want and you give me what I want, who care.

After resting, still unable to receive enough energy, bo bian, ask her this time round is fun, next time will call you again.

we both went for bath and off we go.

well, i not good in adding spice in the FR, but overall good service and will try her again few days later.

thats all folk

loner7272
12-01-2009, 04:32 AM
Oops! I did it again...:p
Juz finished ANOTHER SEXsion at 2 MN with 萱萱...Legs still shaking...
Think i kana her KC liaoz...Always have an EXCITING & UNFORGETABLE evening with her...The feeling is damn hard to discribe...Wat i can say...
Like a pair of lovely couple together...:p
Damn!!!...I've oredi RTF her 3 times...tats not me...which i always like to
try new chicks...Bo Bian!!!...Like the way she treat me...
LIKE KING...:D...& Service...NO HORSE RUN...没马跑!!!...
Can fight with tis Jap AV chick..."click below to watch"...
Japanese Sakura Sena in Her Fantasy (http://www.spankwire.com/Japanese-Sakura-Sena-in-Her-Fantasy/video146786/)
Shiok boh???...So wat r u waiting for bros...:D

My FR on 萱萱...
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/106987-xuan-xuan-wild-sexy-prc-back-2.html#post3344695
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/106987-xuan-xuan-wild-sexy-prc-back-3.html#post3368787

oaoo
13-01-2009, 12:41 AM
Still enjoying your 'sexciting' FR ..... :)

Oops! I did it again..
Juz finished ANOTHER SEXsion at 2 MN with 萱萱...Legs still shaking...
Think i kana her KC liaoz...Always have an EXCITING & UNFORGETABLE evening with her...The feeling is damn hard to discribe...Wat i can say...
Like a pair of lovely couple together...:p
Damn!!!...I've oredi RTF her 3 times...tats not me...which i always like to
try new chicks...Bo Bian!!!...Like the way she treat me...
LIKE KING...:D...& Service...NO HORSE RUN...没马跑!!!...
Can fight with tis Jap AV chick..."click below to watch"...
Japanese Sakura Sena in Her Fantasy (http://www.spankwire.com/Japanese-Sakura-Sena-in-Her-Fantasy/video146786/)
Shiok boh???...So wat r u waiting for bros...:D

My FR on 萱萱...
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/106987-xuan-xuan-wild-sexy-prc-back-2.html#post3344695
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/106987-xuan-xuan-wild-sexy-prc-back-3.html#post3368787

oaoo
13-01-2009, 12:42 AM
Thanks for the detailed FR, bro caveator .... will up u soon. :)

crombie
13-01-2009, 04:18 AM
hi bro oaoo, can i have the contact from you?

jacksonlim
13-01-2009, 05:01 PM
short n sweet FR ..

Age 26~28
Looks : 6.5/10 (above average)
Body : 7/10 (small frame i can carry her n fuck )
Boobs :5/10 Bcups i m a big boobs lover
Kiss : Yes (wet)
Frenching : 8.9/10 Thumps Up with lots of moaning
BBBJ : 6.8/10 (okok onli not too tight )
FJ : 8/10 (accomdating)
Damage : 80 (room 20 and service 60 cd she provide mi (FYI,Featherlite) )
i forget to give her tips cos my OC text mi n i am rushing off.
RtF :maybe , cos i am a big boobs lovers...

pls kindly pm the thread starter , thks. oaoo for the sharing ......

oaoo
13-01-2009, 11:45 PM
Will up u soon for the FR. :)

short n sweet FR ..

Age 26~28
Looks : 6.5/10 (above average)
Body : 7/10 (small frame i can carry her n fuck )
Boobs :5/10 Bcups i m a big boobs lover
Kiss : Yes (wet)
Frenching : 8.9/10 Thumps Up with lots of moaning
BBBJ : 6.8/10 (okok onli not too tight )
FJ : 8/10 (accomdating)
Damage : 80 (room 20 and service 60 cd she provide mi (FYI,Featherlite) )
i forget to give her tips cos my OC text mi n i am rushing off.
RtF :maybe , cos i am a big boobs lovers...

pls kindly pm the thread starter , thks. oaoo for the sharing ......

oaoo
13-01-2009, 11:46 PM
Thanks for the detailed FR, bro caveator .... will up u soon. :)

Up u already. :)

pussyshiok
17-01-2009, 11:28 AM
hi bro oaoo, can i have the contact from you? Tks.

yitiaolong
17-01-2009, 12:32 PM
initially no intend to write this fr as is my friend try but not me, but just to help this hardworking girl:D
went down to geylang with my friend 2 days ago, so arrange xuanxuan for my friend as i remember forum mentioned she have a very good atttitude and my friend have tahan for many weeks, he want to go for 2 shoot and so i arrange xiaolajiao for myself.

overall, my friends just told me good service, no rushing, many water. that all:D

Name: xuanxuan
Look:6.5/10 but she have a very comfortable look (saw her when send her home)
voice: 9 sweet and gentle voice
Body: 7/10
overall action: 9/10 very friendly, accommodating and no rush(from my friend)
GFE: 9/10
dmg: 100/2/2

gummyboy
18-01-2009, 02:50 AM
WooHoo!

Just returned from GL and immediately sat down for the FR.

Was at GL and suddenly thought of Xuan Xuan so gave her a call.
Picked up the phone and asked whether is she free now. She said 10 Min.

Immediately, booked a room (and watch soccer haha, juz nice)

Ding Dong.

There she is, appearing at the doorway. Invited her in, she is in a green top with a lot of shopping bags. "Wah! Go Shopping ar!"

She smiled sheepishly saying that she went shopping on the way home when I call her so immediately came to meet me. Also, she like a bit pai sey as she didn't looked her best as she does not expect to have customer today.

Ok lah, don't look so bad lah.

We started to undress one another. She is very attentive and will help you take off your clothes carefully.

Then, my friend call me to arrange meetup place. While on the phone, she like start attacking me le. So I half frenching / tongue war half on the phone call. Very Mischevious. She even grabbed my down south which let me let out a moan while on the phone! Buay tahan man.

Hang up and proceeded to bathing.

While bathing, can start admiring her boobs. A bit perky. But the size is really nice, not over flowing big. But really round and firm. Although a BIT saggy most prob due to the weight.

We french like no tomorrow. I told her that my didi is Jealous, she juz smile but didn't give me a bbbj in the bathroom.

After drying ourselves, more frenching! The she ask where's the cap? I say Don't have. She a bit shock. Then I explain to her that I don't normally go for fj.

Next she started painting me all around. But think she horny, quite fast, want to eat up my didi le. AH... I AM A NUT FOR BBBJ Loor... Heaven man!!

Around 10 mins, I decided to return her favour and painted her back. Her moans a bit low tone. Haah. After some time, she kept saying, ar, yang si le. haha, too bad. I don't do FJ.

We are both quite worked out and sweaty by that time.

I turned back around and we hugged and enjoy more frenching!

Then, somehow, my didi landed back into her mouth again. Gosh...
So comfy! In another 5 min, cannot take it le. CIM.

Ah!!! CIM!! I love that man. She says she likes the yan wo! Haha, I gave her really a lot of loads loor.

After everything, bath and dressed up. I didn't keep her for long as I want to let her to rest early. It is already past midnight.

Thanks Bro. Oaoo for the Contact!

Looks: 6.5/10 Grows on you.
Frenching: YES YES. She can't get enough!
Boobs: 34C
FJ:N.A.
BBBJ: 8/10 CIM!
RTF: Shall See.
Damage: 60+Hotel

:p

oaoo
18-01-2009, 03:13 AM
You sure enjoyed your session with her. Up u my humble pts. :)

I rtf'ed her again today in the afternoon. First customer of the day, yummy. Gave her slightly more tips for her CNY shopping.

WooHoo!

Just returned from GL and immediately sat down for the FR.

Was at GL and suddenly thought of Xuan Xuan so gave her a call.
Picked up the phone and asked whether is she free now. She said 10 Min.

Immediately, booked a room (and watch soccer haha, juz nice)

Ding Dong.

There she is, appearing at the doorway. Invited her in, she is in a green top with a lot of shopping bags. "Wah! Go Shopping ar!"

She smiled sheepishly saying that she went shopping on the way home when I call her so immediately came to meet me. Also, she like a bit pai sey as she didn't looked her best as she does not expect to have customer today.

Ok lah, don't look so bad lah.

We started to undress one another. She is very attentive and will help you take off your clothes carefully.

Then, my friend call me to arrange meetup place. While on the phone, she like start attacking me le. So I half frenching / tongue war half on the phone call. Very Mischevious. She even grabbed my down south which let me let out a moan while on the phone! Buay tahan man.

Hang up and proceeded to bathing.

While bathing, can start admiring her boobs. A bit perky. But the size is really nice, not over flowing big. But really round and firm. Although a BIT saggy most prob due to the weight.

We french like no tomorrow. I told her that my didi is Jealous, she juz smile but didn't give me a bbbj in the bathroom.

After drying ourselves, more frenching! The she ask where's the cap? I say Don't have. She a bit shock. Then I explain to her that I don't normally go for fj.

Next she started painting me all around. But think she horny, quite fast, want to eat up my didi le. AH... I AM A NUT FOR BBBJ Loor... Heaven man!!

Around 10 mins, I decided to return her favour and painted her back. Her moans a bit low tone. Haah. After some time, she kept saying, ar, yang si le. haha, too bad. I don't do FJ.

We are both quite worked out and sweaty by that time.

I turned back around and we hugged and enjoy more frenching!

Then, somehow, my didi landed back into her mouth again. Gosh...
So comfy! In another 5 min, cannot take it le. CIM.

Ah!!! CIM!! I love that man. She says she likes the yan wo! Haha, I gave her really a lot of loads loor.

After everything, bath and dressed up. I didn't keep her for long as I want to let her to rest early. It is already past midnight.

Thanks Bro. Oaoo for the Contact!

Looks: 6.5/10 Grows on you.
Frenching: YES YES. She can't get enough!
Boobs: 34C
FJ:N.A.
BBBJ: 8/10 CIM!
RTF: Shall See.
Damage: 60+Hotel

:p

alfy
18-01-2009, 04:58 AM
bro oaoo, can i have the contact for this wild and sexy prc?

the description on her makes me abit hrad on! especially fr on her.

gummyboy
18-01-2009, 10:27 AM
You sure enjoyed your session with her. Up u my humble pts. :)

I rtf'ed her again today in the afternoon. First customer of the day, yummy. Gave her slightly more tips for her CNY shopping.

Thanks Bro. Oaoo. YOu are the One and only one man ;)

Nitro Trans
18-01-2009, 05:58 PM
Previous Thread from Bro Cool_Vibes has been lock. So will post FR on Bro Oaoo new thread. Tks Bro Oaoo for the effort to create a new thread for her. Upz u.

Up Xuan Xuan quite sometime ago. But apparently thinking of RTF her as i already missed her strong GFE and frenching the last time.She back again.. Last Friday, agreed with the timing set. Make my way down to the hotel and awaiting for her.

Since i have post her FR once as is much the same in term of service and attitude. Like what most bros have say. So just a quick summary.

Very surprise that she can remember me. And she started to give a good hug and kisses as welcome greeting. We had a long chat before we stripped and proceed to bath.

Most of the time, we french like that is no tomorrow.... Still admit that she’s a great frencher. Feeling was so sensation and passionate when we french. This time round, i not much to entertain her, just a few catbath and caressing her boobs before action take place.

Came to BBBJ, as usual, good suction and deepthroat. The motion was damn erotic, slow and gentle. Taking her time and hardworking indeed. Lot of slurlping and licking from didi to my balls. Took about 10min before didi get even more harden and she start to prepare CD to cap me.

In cowgirl, started to mount on to me. Tight, really tight and wet. A few bonk bonk with good expression on her. I occassionly squeeze her boobs as she twisting my nip.
Then into missionary, pumping her with slow and fast pace. started with moaning in joy and slowly gave a loud scream when i peneatre more furious. We finally reach the high sky, both came and i exploded on to her.

She did accompanied me for a short while and we continue frenching and TCSS.

Overall, certainly, a outstanding and a budget bonk. Together we both do have a good chemistry and enjoyed the entire session.

Age 26yrs
Look: 6/10 (sweet young and demure)
Body: 6/10 (Well maintain with some tummy fat)
Boobs: B+ (soft and smooth)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Good suction and nice deepthroating)
CIM: nil
FJ; 7/10 (tight and wet)
Frenching: YES (Feel so passionate)
Service: 9/10 (Hardworking and willing to please)
Attitude: 9/10 (good behave and patiently)
GFE: 10/10 (she really care)
RTF: Yes

oaoo
19-01-2009, 01:50 AM
Good FR, bro and thanks for the pt. Will up you soon. :)

Previous Thread from Bro Cool_Vibes has been lock. So will post FR on Bro Oaoo new thread. Tks Bro Oaoo for the effort to create a new thread for her. Upz u.

Up Xuan Xuan quite sometime ago. But apparently thinking of RTF her as i already missed her strong GFE and frenching the last time.She back again.. Last Friday, agreed with the timing set. Make my way down to the hotel and awaiting for her.

Since i have post her FR once as is much the same in term of service and attitude. Like what most bros have say. So just a quick summary.

Very surprise that she can remember me. And she started to give a good hug and kisses as welcome greeting. We had a long chat before we stripped and proceed to bath.

Most of the time, we french like that is no tomorrow.... Still admit that she’s a great frencher. Feeling was so sensation and passionate when we french. This time round, i not much to entertain her, just a few catbath and caressing her boobs before action take place.

Came to BBBJ, as usual, good suction and deepthroat. The motion was damn erotic, slow and gentle. Taking her time and hardworking indeed. Lot of slurlping and licking from didi to my balls. Took about 10min before didi get even more harden and she start to prepare CD to cap me.

In cowgirl, started to mount on to me. Tight, really tight and wet. A few bonk bonk with good expression on her. I occassionly squeeze her boobs as she twisting my nip.
Then into missionary, pumping her with slow and fast pace. started with moaning in joy and slowly gave a loud scream when i peneatre more furious. We finally reach the high sky, both came and i exploded on to her.

She did accompanied me for a short while and we continue frenching and TCSS.

Overall, certainly, a outstanding and a budget bonk. Together we both do have a good chemistry and enjoyed the entire session.

Age 26yrs
Look: 6/10 (sweet young and demure)
Body: 6/10 (Well maintain with some tummy fat)
Boobs: B+ (soft and smooth)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Good suction and nice deepthroating)
CIM: nil
FJ; 7/10 (tight and wet)
Frenching: YES (Feel so passionate)
Service: 9/10 (Hardworking and willing to please)
Attitude: 9/10 (good behave and patiently)
GFE: 10/10 (she really care)

sam338
19-01-2009, 10:55 AM
call her yesterday but she didnt pick up (stil sleeping 4pm)
after a while she cal back and a sweet voice asking ni hao , ask her if she is free .
book a hotel and wait for her , ding dong open door and this nice lady just cant wait straight away attach me frenching me like i am her lover !!!
then go for sop bath .
action start on the bed with french .
the rest just let all the bro try ur self ok !

Age 26~28
Looks : 7/10 (looks like 30)
Body : 7/10 (small frame nice body)
Boobs :5/10 (Bcups im not a big boobs lover)
Frenching : 9/10 (french like no tomoro even after the sessions)
BBBJ : nt
Fingering : she deosnt like
Painting : no smell will moan very loud
FJ : 8/10 (tight and wet ,moaning is steareo sound and very horny)
Attitude : 9/10
GFE : 9/10 ( hug and kiss after fj )
Damage : 100 (room 30 and service 60 own cd +$10 tips she just woke up and haven eat )

RtF :have to wait until after cny

thks. oaoo for the sharing ......

oaoo
21-01-2009, 03:05 AM
Thanks for the FR. Up u some pts. :)

call her yesterday but she didnt pick up (stil sleeping 4pm)
after a while she cal back and a sweet voice asking ni hao , ask her if she is free .
book a hotel and wait for her , ding dong open door and this nice lady just cant wait straight away attach me frenching me like i am her lover !!!
then go for sop bath .
action start on the bed with french .
the rest just let all the bro try ur self ok !

Age 26~28
Looks : 7/10 (looks like 30)
Body : 7/10 (small frame nice body)
Boobs :5/10 (Bcups im not a big boobs lover)
Frenching : 9/10 (french like no tomoro even after the sessions)
BBBJ : nt
Fingering : she deosnt like
Painting : no smell will moan very loud
FJ : 8/10 (tight and wet ,moaning is steareo sound and very horny)
Attitude : 9/10
GFE : 9/10 ( hug and kiss after fj )
Damage : 100 (room 30 and service 60 own cd +$10 tips she just woke up and haven eat )

RtF :have to wait until after cny

thks. oaoo for the sharing ......

Man of Tiger
21-01-2009, 09:59 AM
Is her number ends with this XXXX1907 where i found it at another website?

bissboss08
21-01-2009, 11:34 AM
what a good n detailed FR..see liao my nose bled..:D
can share the ctc...:cool:

PureHeart
23-01-2009, 07:06 AM
Bro oaoo, pls PM her contact. Would love to bonk her before CNY leh. Tks.

crombie
24-01-2009, 01:23 AM
Thanks to bro oaoo for Xuan Xuan's contact.

Below is my brief sexcounter with her.

Booked a room, sms her the room no and waited for her to come. First look, very pleasing, she came in and gave me a hug and gave me a peck on the cheek. We then stripped and headed for the shower, in shower she used her boobs to give me a nice refreshing boob massage and a short BBBJ. Dried ourselves and went to bed, on bed, we started kissing and frenching and she slowly moved down for another round of BBBJ. My little bro was red hot, told her to cap me on and she began her cowgirl riding on me. While on top, i let go of my load into her. she then laid down on my chest with my bro still inside her and kissed my ears before she got off and clear up my little bro. At one look, she looked pretty sexy to me and i kissed her again.

We then head off to the showers again to clean up. We both were still fiddling with each other inside the shower, laughing and joking too. Paid her with tips and left happily

Xuan Xuan
Face : 7/10
boobs : 34B (nice and ample for her petite body)
body: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (we could have gone on and on and on and on)
FJ: 8/10 (very accomodating with position change)
GFE: 8/10 (very willing to please attitude)
Damage : 60/1/1 + room + cd

Thanks again to bro oaoo for sharing the contact with me.

oaoo
24-01-2009, 11:57 PM
Is her number ends with this XXXX1907 where i found it at another website?

Nope, bro.

oaoo
25-01-2009, 12:00 AM
Thanks for the FR, bro. Up u some pts. :)

Happy CNY.

Thanks to bro oaoo for Xuan Xuan's contact.

Below is my brief sexcounter with her.

Booked a room, sms her the room no and waited for her to come. First look, very pleasing, she came in and gave me a hug and gave me a peck on the cheek. We then stripped and headed for the shower, in shower she used her boobs to give me a nice refreshing boob massage and a short BBBJ. Dried ourselves and went to bed, on bed, we started kissing and frenching and she slowly moved down for another round of BBBJ. My little bro was red hot, told her to cap me on and she began her cowgirl riding on me. While on top, i let go of my load into her. she then laid down on my chest with my bro still inside her and kissed my ears before she got off and clear up my little bro. At one look, she looked pretty sexy to me and i kissed her again.

We then head off to the showers again to clean up. We both were still fiddling with each other inside the shower, laughing and joking too. Paid her with tips and left happily

Xuan Xuan
body: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (very accomodating with position change)
GFE: 8/10 (very willing to please attitude)
Damage : 60/1/1 + room + cd

Thanks again to bro oaoo for sharing the contact with me.

linixx
25-01-2009, 03:59 AM
Posting on behalf of my friend who had booked her at 12.30am.

Had called a couple of ctcs, and Xuan Xuan was avaliable at short notice, thus arranged to meet her at L20. First impression of her was abit plain no make up), dressed in white t-shirt and jeans, she does resembles Guo Fei Li as certain angles. (that's all I withness, after that my friend brought her into the room). My other friend was abit "jealous" that he did not get to try this lady

The following is a FR from my friend

Xuan Xuan
boobs : B-C (just nice for his hands)
body: 7/10 (some tummy)
BBBJ: 8/10 (satisfying)
Frenching: 8/10 (very good skills)
FJ: 8/10 (first round within 10 mins, second round about 20mins)
GFE: 6/10 (not much chemistry)
Damage : 100/2/2 (she left after 1 hour 20 mins)

oaoo
28-01-2009, 12:39 AM
Happy Ox Year ... and thanks for the FR. :)

Posting on behalf of my friend who had booked her at 12.30am.

Had called a couple of ctcs, and Xuan Xuan was avaliable at short notice, thus arranged to meet her at L20. First impression of her was abit plain no make up), dressed in white t-shirt and jeans, she does resembles Guo Fei Li as certain angles. (that's all I withness, after that my friend brought her into the room). My other friend was abit "jealous" that he did not get to try this lady

The following is a FR from my friend

Xuan Xuan
boobs : B-C (just nice for his hands)
body: 7/10 (some tummy)
BBBJ: 8/10 (satisfying)
Frenching: 8/10 (very good skills)
FJ: 8/10 (first round within 10 mins, second round about 20mins)
GFE: 6/10 (not much chemistry)
Damage : 100/2/2 (she left after 1 hour 20 mins)

semifinal
29-01-2009, 09:53 PM
hi bro, can i have her contact again? :( i accidentally deleted her number

Devil-Man
30-01-2009, 02:37 PM
Had an appointment with Xuan Xuan last week. Arranged an afternoon slot at L20.

She arrived on time. Once we were inside, both had a enjoyable TCSS as chemistry started well after her arrival. She look quite pleasantable, fun-loving and easy going type. A younger version of local actress Guo Fei li in term of certain angle.

Wasting no time, we undress ourselves and she is very attentive as she checked the temperature of the water before showering me. Bath was so perfection as she showered me before soaping on me. We did a tongue fight and eventually got hold my hand on those boobs, squeezing them while we frenched. Must say her frenching was out of the world, very passionated. She even did a Breast Massage on my front and back body, can feel the softness of her boobs rubbing against it. Very tenderness and Shiok. Then follow by a short BBBJ.

Once we dried up, tongue locked again as we make our way to the bed. Spending most of the time foreplaying. A short cathbath from her and make her way down and meet my birdie. From there, start BBBJ and licking all over my goin area and balls before i attack her two protruded nipples. Could see her tongue sticking out of her mouth and giving some soft moans.

She indeed hungry for it and we did a 69 position. I then paint and finger her on the clitoris while she take her time slowly to deepthroat and lot of slurping and tongue twirling on my little birdie. She was moaning in great joy. Suction was real fantastic, even i start to moan in sensation feeling. Can’t hold back any further as she was too powerful. Manage to stop her and request for bonking.

Once birdie capped, did her in missionary and frenched her at the same time. Pumped her and slowly penerate in and out. Hugging her like long lost lover....feeling was so sensational. Her moaning already escalated, she really love it when i give her more hard and deep in.

Finally both came, i keep continue pumping her in fast speed. And therefore, released my load. Can surely tell we had a wonderful moment. After unloaded. Hugged each other and frenching begin again before we went fot the final bath.

Final words: Satisfaction and Enjoyable. Tks Bro Oaoo for the sharing and upz u.

Look: 7/10 (Pleasantly and friendly, easy going type)
Body: 7/10 (Average with less tummy fat)
Boobs: B+ (Nice to squeeze them with both hands)
Frenching/Kissing: 10/10 (Out of the world. Very passionate)
Fingering/Painting: YES (Chemistry needed)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Powerful suction with lot of surlping and twirling)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight and wet)
Attitude: 8/10 (Good)
Service: 8.5/10 (Hardworking and willing to please)
Damage: 60/1/1 + tips
RTF: Yes cause she gave a lot of chemistry

oaoo
01-02-2009, 03:54 AM
Nice FR, bro. Up u some pts. :)

Had an appointment with Xuan Xuan last week. Arranged an afternoon slot at L20.

She arrived on time. Once we were inside, both had a enjoyable TCSS as chemistry started well after her arrival. She look quite pleasantable, fun-loving and easy going type. A younger version of local actress Guo Fei li in term of certain angle.

Wasting no time, we undress ourselves and she is very attentive as she checked the temperature of the water before showering me. Bath was so perfection as she showered me before soaping on me. We did a tongue fight and eventually got hold my hand on those boobs, squeezing them while we frenched. Must say her frenching was out of the world, very passionated. She even did a Breast Massage on my front and back body, can feel the softness of her boobs rubbing against it. Very tenderness and Shiok. Then follow by a short BBBJ.

Once we dried up, tongue locked again as we make our way to the bed. Spending most of the time foreplaying. A short cathbath from her and make her way down and meet my birdie. From there, start BBBJ and licking all over my goin area and balls before i attack her two protruded nipples. Could see her tongue sticking out of her mouth and giving some soft moans.

She indeed hungry for it and we did a 69 position. I then paint and finger her on the clitoris while she take her time slowly to deepthroat and lot of slurping and tongue twirling on my little birdie. She was moaning in great joy. Suction was real fantastic, even i start to moan in sensation feeling. Can’t hold back any further as she was too powerful. Manage to stop her and request for bonking.

Once birdie capped, did her in missionary and frenched her at the same time. Pumped her and slowly penerate in and out. Hugging her like long lost lover....feeling was so sensational. Her moaning already escalated, she really love it when i give her more hard and deep in.

Finally both came, i keep continue pumping her in fast speed. And therefore, released my load. Can surely tell we had a wonderful moment. After unloaded. Hugged each other and frenching begin again before we went fot the final bath.

Final words: Satisfaction and Enjoyable. Tks Bro Oaoo for the sharing and upz u.

Look: 7/10 (Pleasantly and friendly, easy going type)
Body: 7/10 (Average with less tummy fat)
Boobs: B+ (Nice to squeeze them with both hands)
Frenching/Kissing: 10/10 (Out of the world. Very passionate)
Fingering/Painting: YES (Chemistry needed)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Powerful suction with lot of surlping and twirling)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight and wet)
Attitude: 8/10 (Good)
Service: 8.5/10 (Hardworking and willing to please)
Damage: 60/1/1 + tips
RTF: Yes cause she gave a lot of chemistry

CoNdaTta
02-02-2009, 03:00 AM
bro oaoo, could you pm me her contact? hope to hear from you soon. ;)

crombie
02-02-2009, 10:43 AM

Happy CNY.

thanks so much bro.

going to rtf her real soon. missed her "teh" voice! :D some bro pm me for her contact. please respect the threadstarter and get it from bro oaoo.

crombie
03-02-2009, 02:15 AM
thanks so much bro.

going to rtf her real soon. missed her "teh" voice! :D some bro pm me for her contact. please respect the threadstarter and get it from bro oaoo.

after i posted this, another bro pm me again!

whats so difficult to pm ts when you can make the effort to pm me??

JCKL
04-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Oh! How could have miss this thread?

She's a MILF gem not to be missed.. :D

XR29
04-02-2009, 10:49 PM
Looks good for a trial....:D

Sniper888
05-02-2009, 02:16 AM
today lunch time feeling HORNY , smsed Xuan Xuan , meet at L20

Xuan Xuan
Face : 6.5/10 MILF(not SYT)
boobs : 34B I think (Nice n Soft )
body: slight Tummy(6.5/10)
BBBJ: 8/10 (no rush )
Frenching: never try
FJ: 8/10 (Tight n WET )
GFE: 6/10 (not much chemistry) maybe I was in a RUSH
Damage : 60/1/1
RTF: maybe...too many SYT to try

For MILF lovers ..she's a Value for $$$ must try !

Thanks to bro oaoo for sharing the contact !

oaoo
05-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Thanks, bro for the FR. :)

today lunch time feeling HORNY , smsed Xuan Xuan , meet at L20

Xuan Xuan
Face : 6.5/10 MILF(not SYT)
boobs : 34B I think (Nice n Soft )
body: slight Tummy(6.5/10)
BBBJ: 8/10 (no rush )
GFE: 6/10 (not much chemistry) maybe I was in a RUSH
RTF: maybe...too many SYT to try

For MILF lovers ..she's a Value for $$$ must try !

Thanks to bro oaoo for sharing the contact !

XR29
06-02-2009, 11:47 AM
Good Find Bro, upp u.....Cheers..:)

CoNdaTta
06-02-2009, 04:10 PM
Thanks to bro oaoo for the contact of Xuan Xuan.

First impression when i opened the door and she came in was she was quite petite. Invited her in and we sat down and chatted for a while. She seems rather friendly, we made some jokes and was laughing away. In the midst, she was tickling my nipples, we both then started frenching and unstripping each other. We kissed and french, slowly making our way to the bathroom.

She started to clean my thoroughly, top and bottom. Inside she gave me a short BBBJ as well. Frankly i've looked up some FLs on the street before but most of them just shower you and ask you to get out, some even asked me to shower myself. This i have to say that XX is very service orientated.

Next we moved on to the bed, she is really horny and really like to french a lot cos it seems like forever and she just goes on and on and on. She made me turn around and ask me to go on my knees while she slide under and started to play with my dick. It was the first time that i had such a position for BBBJing. After about 5 mins in that position, she asked me to turn around again. This time she moved upwards to suck my nipples while my hands was fondling with her clitoris. Slowly but surely she moved southwards and there she gave me another round of BBBJ. Foreplay went on for about another 10 mins till i cannot take it anymore.

I told her it was my turn to service her, i asked her to lie down and i started to kiss and lick her sensitive nipples. My hands was pratically playing with her big boobies most of this time. Although her boobies looked a bit saggy to me but i'm quite fine with that as they are nice and soft. No Fake boobs here!! That is a plus point to me. Slowly i moved down to her already wet pussy and as she didn't really like to be painted, i just played around her clitoris.

Told her i needed to enter her love hole which is now warm and moist and my dick was burning hot. She took out the CD and cap me on using her mouth. She then went on top of me and guided my burning red hot dick into her wet moist pussy. While in the position, i suddenly felt she really look quite a bit like Phyllis Quek and my mind keep thinking that i am actually bonking this Ex-TCS actress for a budget price.

Her moans was getting louder and louder, i was even more hyped up and carried her up and i bonked her while in standing position. I think while we were at this postion, she had an orgasm cos her body was giving out little shivers. Slowly i put her down into missonary. I unloaded my army of sperm into her! Was pretty shagged out already so i just left my dick inside her and fell on top of her. She hugged me tightly and said " Bao Bei! Ni Zhen Li Hai!" I slowly took out my dick and she helped me to remove it and clean me up gently.

Headed for the clean up showers. Paid her the damage plus tips.

oaoo
07-02-2009, 11:33 AM
Thanks for sharing the FR, bro CoNdaTta. Give you some CNY goodies pts. :)

CoNdaTta
07-02-2009, 07:35 PM
Thanks for sharing the FR, bro CoNdaTta. Give you some CNY goodies pts. :)

thanks for the points bro oaoo.

good find too. ;)

loner7272
11-02-2009, 05:14 AM
元宵节 tat nite, me & my 弟弟 meet up with 宣宣 & her 妹妹 go 赏月 follow up to 81 餐馆 for our supper. Over at de 餐馆 she had a 多汁新加坡香肠 with two mini 马铃薯 while i had a 新鲜红鲟鲜鲍 with special cheif made 鲍汁. We both enjoy our meal & oso had our 甜点... 宣宣 had two 葡萄...for me 胃口大 had two melon instead...:D...our 弟弟 & 妹妹胃口更大, they had 盆菜, 鲍鱼汤 & 香肠汤汁...they enjoy & "dried up" all dishes...we all had a memorable nite & left de place happily with a smile on our face... satisfied!!!...吃得好爽!!!...:D:D
你吃了吗???...:D
My previous FRs on 宣宣...
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3344695-post20.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3368787-post36.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3387497-post44.html

JCKL
13-02-2009, 12:22 AM
元宵节 tat nite, me & my 弟弟 meet up with 宣宣 & her 妹妹 go 赏月 follow up to 81 餐馆 for our supper. Over at de 餐馆 she had a 多汁新加坡香肠 with two mini 马铃薯 while i had a 新鲜红鲟鲜鲍 with special cheif made 鲍汁. We both enjoy our meal & oso had our 甜点... 宣宣 had two 葡萄...for me 胃口大 had two melon instead...:D...our 弟弟 & 妹妹胃口更大, they had 盆菜, 鲍鱼汤 & 香肠汤汁...they enjoy & "dried up" all dishes...we all had a memorable nite & left de place happily with a smile on our face... satisfied!!!...吃得好爽!!!...:D:D

what a unique way to write your FR bro.

will up you once i regain my power. cheers ;)

loner7272
13-02-2009, 04:59 AM
what a unique way to write your fr bro.

Will up you once i regain my power. Cheers ;)

谢谢你!!!...;)

crombie
15-02-2009, 09:29 AM
你吃了吗???...:D
My previous FRs on 宣宣...
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3344695-post20.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3368787-post36.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3387497-post44.html

nice food fr there bro!

xx is 1 of the good budget bonk to me.

loner7272
17-02-2009, 05:42 AM
nice food fr there bro!

xx is 1 of the good budget bonk to me.

谢谢! Not oni a good budget bonk...full of excitement too...shiok!!!:p:D

crombie
17-02-2009, 03:40 PM
谢谢! Not oni a good budget bonk...full of excitement too...shiok!!!:p:D

thanks for adding full of excitment for me.

agree. :p

loner7272
18-02-2009, 02:23 AM
thanks for adding full of excitment for me.

agree. :p

Such a gem but so few FRs...her thread always ended far far away...
muz say she's a great gem die die muz try once...those who tried b4
should noe lor...:p:D

crombie
18-02-2009, 08:21 AM

maybe bro oaoo is too busy to reply pm.

chimkoo
18-02-2009, 11:54 AM
I like to thank TS for the contacts quite sometimes back. Had a session with her yesterday. here is my short FR.

name: Xuan Xuan
Face : 6.5/10 MILF
boobs : 34B
body:Tummy(6.5/10)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (one of the better ones without cap)
Sound System: Loud but Mono
Position: All postures willing to please
Overall: Milf lovers will like her

oaoo
19-02-2009, 12:23 AM

Guess there are many shy bros out there ... shy to write FRs ...

On my own, I've tried her no less than 5 times ... and each time, it is as good as previous ... if not better ...

And also your 'colourful' FRs ... very sexcited to read ... :)

oaoo
19-02-2009, 12:24 AM
Thank you for the short and sweet FR. Some pts for u. :)

I like to thank TS for the contacts quite sometimes back. Had a session with her yesterday. here is my short FR.

name: Xuan Xuan
Face : 6.5/10 MILF
boobs : 34B
body:Tummy(6.5/10)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (one of the better ones without cap)
Sound System: Loud but Mono
Position: All postures willing to please
Overall: Milf lovers will like her

loner7272
19-02-2009, 05:37 AM
Guess there are many shy bros out there ... shy to write FRs ...

On my own, I've tried her no less than 5 times ... and each time, it is as good as previous ... if not better ...

And also your 'colourful' FRs ... very sexcited to read ...

I agree ur statement...juz had her again & feeling always like BF GF go 拍拖...:D...she told me her biz not very good since after CNY...ask me izzit her service no good or wat...i told her no lah maybe recession lah...she's abit sianz liaoz...past 3 days no biz...& told me maybe will quit doing FL...bro oaoo, think u got to show some power here liaoz:D...everyday got to monitor her thread...& reply PMs A.S.A.P...if not she wil be gone ...:(:D...she's really a good gem to share...Cheers!!!

SallyYoshino
19-02-2009, 07:51 PM
Bro can pm me her ctc?

Promise to write a good FR, thanks

Peacock29
19-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Here is a FR that i promised TS i will post :)

Tried her around a week back. (Sorry too busy lately)

Picked her up at her home, 1st impression not bad. Maintained quite good for a young MILF. Entered my car, after some brief intro, proceed to hotel (told her i do not like Area G)

Enter the room, chit chat a little while we have a smoke together, actions started.

Asked me whether i want to bathe, but i just shower before i come out, so i ask her whether mind or not if i dun bath, she is ok, and i am also her 1st customer of the day.

Start with a long long frenching, wow god knows how long like 15mins? She can really french, then start the foreplay, she smells really nice, dunno what brand of perfume she used, haha.

Got to keep this short as OC at home

Her BBBJ is those deep throat but gentle kind. Those looking for commandos might be disappointed

After around 10 mins of BBBJ, capped, into actions. First cowgirl, 2nd dog style, and finished off with missionary

Not a time rusher for sure, keep me company until time is up, shower and i send her home.

Looks : 7/10 (Young MILF)
Boobs : 7.5/10 Nice Shaped B+ (what i estimate, ample enough for me)
Skin : Nice Smooth Skin, and a nice perfume smell
BBBJ : 8.5/10 (Slow and Gentle Deep throat)
FJ : 8/10 (Not Commando Type, slow and steady, initiate changing of pattern)
GFE : 9/10 (Very good service attitude, and not a time watcher)
Dmg : 60 plus tips
RTF : Yes if i got the time. One of my Top 10 coming back soon!

Cheers. TS up u soon!

JCKL
19-02-2009, 11:04 PM
谢谢你!!!...;)

you are most welcome bro, just upped your points as well. ;)

hope to see more of your such FRs. ;)

oaoo
19-02-2009, 11:51 PM
check your pm. :)

Bro can pm me her ctc?

Promise to write a good FR, thanks

oaoo
19-02-2009, 11:55 PM
Thanks for the FR, bro. I guess your FR (and bro loner7272's too) come pretty timely to help this little demure lady. Will up your pts. :)

Here is a FR that i promised TS i will post :)

Tried her around a week back. (Sorry too busy lately)

Picked her up at her home, 1st impression not bad. Maintained quite good for a young MILF. Entered my car, after some brief intro, proceed to hotel (told her i do not like Area G)

Enter the room, chit chat a little while we have a smoke together, actions started.

Asked me whether i want to bathe, but i just shower before i come out, so i ask her whether mind or not if i dun bath, she is ok, and i am also her 1st customer of the day.

Start with a long long frenching, wow god knows how long like 15mins? She can really french, then start the foreplay, she smells really nice, dunno what brand of perfume she used, haha.

Got to keep this short as OC at home

Her BBBJ is those deep throat but gentle kind. Those looking for commandos might be disappointed

After around 10 mins of BBBJ, capped, into actions. First cowgirl, 2nd dog style, and finished off with missionary

Not a time rusher for sure, keep me company until time is up, shower and i send her home.

Looks : 7/10 (Young MILF)
Boobs : 7.5/10 Nice Shaped B+ (what i estimate, ample enough for me)
Skin : Nice Smooth Skin, and a nice perfume smell
BBBJ : 8.5/10 (Slow and Gentle Deep throat)
FJ : 8/10 (Not Commando Type, slow and steady, initiate changing of pattern)
GFE : 9/10 (Very good service attitude, and not a time watcher)
Dmg : 60 plus tips
RTF : Yes if i got the time. One of my Top 10 coming back soon!

Cheers. TS up u soon!

loner7272
20-02-2009, 03:17 AM
you are most welcome bro, just upped your points as well. ;)

hope to see more of your such FRs. ;)
TQ bro! No worries on my sex-teresting FRs...:D...unless those FLs not worth
for me to write...;)...thanks again!

Rowenta
22-02-2009, 07:03 AM
Just a simple FR as i had actually took her number from previous TS, but post my fr here and hope bro oaoo don't mind. ;)

Got a chance to sneak out yesterday afternoon. Called Xuan Xuan and see if she is available at 2.30pm. YES, she is available!!!

Pick her up and head to straight to love nest. First impression of her was good, friendly but a bit shy. But she can break the ice very quickly. TCSS thru the 5 min drives. Once in the room, she quickly attached to me like super glue. Tongues are glued together liao! She started roaming and remove my clothes with the tongue still in tangle. Of course, I help her in return.

Once in the birthday suit, we went straight into painting exercise. Did not shower as both of us had done so before meeting. She fancy the 69 session a lot. After 10min or so, the REAL action started, capped and my little one was treated like a slave. She ride it like nobody business and one word, SHIOK!!! After more then 10min or riding, her legs weaken liao. Do missionary follow by doggy. Think I was stress lately, cannot cum and already very tired. She help to release bu using bbbj and some hj. Very professional I must say. After 5min, it is over. Clean up a bit and bath.

She insist to be bath by her. During bath, she continue to play my little one but did not have a 2nd go as I know already time out. 1 thing about her is she is not so time conscious at all. First class attitude.
Wanted to send her back but she got another appointment.

Looks : 6/10 (got a nice smile)
Boobs : 7/10 (Nice rounded breast which become very firm when she is high. nipples nice to suck)
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 7.5/10 (Nice and tight. She had a pair of nice lips there too)
Catbath : Didn't really do it as too engross in 69.
GFE : 8/10 (Great! Very gentle and killer voice)
Frenching : 9/10 (Great suction and she LOVES it!!!)
Damage : $60 Tips her a fair bit thou.
RTF : High likely

oaoo
22-02-2009, 06:38 PM
You are most welcome to post your FR here, bro. :)

Up you some pts too.

Just a simple FR as i had actually took her number from previous TS, but post my fr here and hope bro oaoo don't mind. ;)

Got a chance to sneak out yesterday afternoon. Called Xuan Xuan and see if she is available at 2.30pm. YES, she is available!!!

Pick her up and head to straight to love nest. First impression of her was good, friendly but a bit shy. But she can break the ice very quickly. TCSS thru the 5 min drives. Once in the room, she quickly attached to me like super glue. Tongues are glued together liao! She started roaming and remove my clothes with the tongue still in tangle. Of course, I help her in return.

Once in the birthday suit, we went straight into painting exercise. Did not shower as both of us had done so before meeting. She fancy the 69 session a lot. After 10min or so, the REAL action started, capped and my little one was treated like a slave. She ride it like nobody business and one word, SHIOK!!! After more then 10min or riding, her legs weaken liao. Do missionary follow by doggy. Think I was stress lately, cannot cum and already very tired. She help to release bu using bbbj and some hj. Very professional I must say. After 5min, it is over. Clean up a bit and bath.

She insist to be bath by her. During bath, she continue to play my little one but did not have a 2nd go as I know already time out. 1 thing about her is she is not so time conscious at all. First class attitude.
Wanted to send her back but she got another appointment.

Looks : 6/10 (got a nice smile)
Boobs : 7/10 (Nice rounded breast which become very firm when she is high. nipples nice to suck)
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 7.5/10 (Nice and tight. She had a pair of nice lips there too)
Catbath : Didn't really do it as too engross in 69.
GFE : 8/10 (Great! Very gentle and killer voice)
Frenching : 9/10 (Great suction and she LOVES it!!!)
Damage : $60 Tips her a fair bit thou.
RTF : High likely

linixx
22-02-2009, 07:30 PM
Thks to bro oaoo for Xuan Xuan's ctc. Actually had gotten the number for a while but had not tried her yet, although my friend (non forumer) did try her just before cny.

Although had just 'released' on yesterday night, but was still honny thus made appointment with XX this afternoon. She arrived 10 mins after I had secured a room. She indeed resembles Phyllis Quek, especially her eyes. She's pretty short, no taller than 1.6m and very light. Her voice is those teh teh type and her eyes are very 'electrifying' She is indeed a 'kissing fish' as attested by many bros, her tongue is indeed very 'powerful'. The candy taste in her mouth is fisherman's friend (green-white version) in case any bro wants to know.

Once in the room we locked our lips like no tomorrow as her powerful tongue went out to 'rape' my mouth, I felt my 'inexperienced' tongue is on the losing end as I tried my best to counter her attack but soon I gave in and let her tongue have her way, as the saying goes if you can't beat them then join them.

Shared a puff with her before we hit the showers. Then after drying up, we engaged in more tongue battles before she gave me a short cathbath and BJ . Then I started to savour her nipples, but when I wanted to finger her, she stopped me and led me to enter her in missionary. I kept that position for a good 25 mins and managed to make her cum twice (actually I had unloaded just before she came the second time but I kept on the thrusting to ensure that she came too before I withdrew my limp junior). She helped to clean me up and we shared another smoke break before we hit the showers.

TCSS with her since she's waiting for her next customer to fetch her. Found out that she's a Manchu-Chinese, maybe that's why she has some sort of exotic look about her. Paid her dues with some tips and she left since her next customer had arrived, while I stayed in the room since it was raining outside and moreover I still got a hour left for the room.

Understood from her that business this week hasn’t been good. Actually her service standards are quite good, and her kissing skills are outstanding, as what some bros had mentioned, she indeed deserves the title of frenching queen.

Origin: Shenyang (she’s a Manchu)
Looks : 7.5/10 (70% resembles Phyllis Quek, especially the eyes)
Boobs : Bravo cuppers (nice nipples)
Frenching : 8/10 (she has many styles for this)
BBBJ : Nil, opted for BJ
Catbath : Quite SOP
FJ: 7/10
GFE : 8/10
Damage : $60 + $10tips
RTF : Yes (high on my RTF list)

Rowenta
23-02-2009, 12:59 AM
You are most welcome to post your FR here, bro. :)

Up you some pts too.

thanks so much bro. :)

sugarray
23-02-2009, 11:45 AM
23/02/09

FR on Xuan Xuan

thanks to bro OAOO for XX contact,made appointment with XX and up her
on saturday afternoon. picked her up outside GL and headed for a love next.
a bit shy type of girl sitting demurely and not talking much.she was
wearing alight blue tank top and denim hot pants wtih 2 inch heels.
(but her inner garments very sexy leh nice set of bra and g string.)
shy in the car but once in the room,wah different ,was all around
me and frenching like crazy,very good frencher

Looks: 6.5/10 - presentable with black shoulder length hair,and like everyone
say look alike mediacorp' guo fei li'1.63m perhaps??

Body: 6.5/10 - smooth,tender and fair skin, no tattooes or blemished
very slight body fats.

Boobs: 7/10 - B+ Cup,enhanced, brownish nipples and medium sized
areolas.nice enhanced boobs,a hand full cannot really feel it
is enhanced

Bath : quick shower as we both taken our showers and i wanted to get to the action

Catbath : 6/10 - a bit of catbath, sucking and nibbling the nipples and licking
the upper body (was more keen on her pasionate frenching)

Frenching - 9/10 - good kisser and i like her frenching.like long lost lover once
arrived at love nest in the shower and through out the whole
session.lots of tongue fu fighting and tongue twirling.
the best i met, very passionate

BBBJ - 7/10 - long solid BBBJ sucking up and down the didi and a lot of tongue
movements on the forehead ,strong suction and in different
positions

Painting - 7/10 slight dense pubic hair,no smell,she enjoys a good paint job
which i did not deny her. paint her until shiok shiok, song
song kao juring lor.she's the silent type ,don't make too much
noise and enjoy the painting in a relax mood with a bit of very
sight moaning,gyrating the mei mei up and down ,sideways whatever
way lah and playing with her breast.also peform a 69ner and then
she turn around and shoved the mei mei into my face,whilst i was
lying flat. she did climax and enjoyed the paintwork .

FJ - 7/10 - after her climax, she capped me and did me cowgal style,her mei mei is
tight ,can feel the tightness around my didi.she was pumping me and
trusting and can hear the paik paik sound .shiok. after a while she
changed to just lying on top of me,trusting her mei mei up and down,
gyrating and squeezing her meimei .honestly it did not take long,and
i shot my load into her.we both collapsed and embraced each other
and she would not let me take out my didi.so left it inside her,
still feeling the warmness and the mei mei still squeezing.still
embraced both us fell into a light sleep. after a short nap ,both
of us when to shower.

GFE - 7/10 - at first whilst in the car,she was shy,but after the bonking sexxion,
chemistry was good,,she is okay,easy going,well liked,no airs.

Rtf - sure , she is accommodating and the chemistry is good and a damn good
passionate kisser and also she is tight.

damage - 60/- (tipped her well, don't think she will complain.)

please contact Threadstarter,for her contact

pls note - one man's meat is another man's crap
so no offense please.it is all karma or faith
u win some ,u lose some
for haven's sake don't zap me ,if u don't like the FR

happy bonking

fr(s) written on :- (the list get longer)
qi qi ,li li, xiao juan,new new
baixue,an na,yo yo,li wei,chen chen
mei mei,yun yun, li li(hubei),wen wen,
yang yang,anqi(shenyang),fang yen,juli,
mo jing,xiao hui,anqi(guangdong),xiao yu,an ni
xiu xiu,jia qi,bao bao,lian hua,mei mei(HLJ),
ai ren,xiao yue,XYZ,bing bing the squirter.
wawa,siao min,jia li ,rong er,jin jin,xuan xuan
Shuang Fei - chen chen + xiao hui

Gravlax
23-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Hi Bro,

care to share her ctc to me? Tks

Rowenta
23-02-2009, 04:02 PM
23/02/09

FR on Xuan Xuan

thanks to bro OAOO for XX contact,made appointment with XX and up her
on saturday afternoon. picked her up outside GL and headed for a love next.
a bit shy type of girl sitting demurely and not talking much.she was
wearing alight blue tank top and denim hot pants wtih 2 inch heels.
(but her inner garments very sexy leh nice set of bra and g string.)
shy in the car but once in the room,wah different ,was all around
me and frenching like crazy,very good frencher

yes bro, xx can be damn wild and passionate in frenching once hit the room! :D

i like her petite size the way she moan and talk softly. highly suitable for frenching lover!

tiko_ahpek
23-02-2009, 05:04 PM
so bro oaoo is her new TS? nice of you bro.

pretty sure her standard had not drop ya?

oaoo
24-02-2009, 02:32 AM
Thanks bro Sugarray for the excellent FR!!!

Up you some pts. :)

For those bros who have up'ed me and I didn't return the favour, do drop me a PM. :)

Rowenta
27-02-2009, 04:37 AM
bro oaoo and loner7272, thanks for the ups. :)

sugarray
27-02-2009, 11:51 AM
wanna RTF her ,but she code red leh.

queenie696969
28-02-2009, 09:19 AM
She told me her red is over when i contacted her yesterday afternoon.
Had wanted to arrange a session but our timing clashes, will try to get her again.

Thanks oaoo for her contact.

oaoo
01-03-2009, 12:42 AM
Waiting for your FR. :)

She told me her red is over when i contacted her yesterday afternoon.
Had wanted to arrange a session but our timing clashes, will try to get her again.

Thanks oaoo for her contact.

queenie696969
03-03-2009, 07:20 AM
Thank you once again to One And Only One for sharing the contact.
Finally tried Xuan Xuan yesterday late afternoon at L20.

Overall she is pleasant, and definitely bonkable.
Told me she is 26 but I seriously doubt so, maybe early 30s.
Her left resembles 郭妃丽 and her right 廖莹莹,so imagine a mixture of both.

Voice: 8/10
Not sure if she's faking it, but she voice is too sweet for her age, the way she speaks is also too innocent.

Body: 6/10
Acceptable, but don't expect to see those curves.

Boobs: 5/10
Should be around A to B, a bit off proportion and with implants I presumed.

Frenching: 9/10
As previous FRs had written, she's a walking kissing fish, started kissing the moment she steps in.
Frenched until my tongue got tired.

Pussy: 6/10
Seasoned pussy lips.
Painting? She loves it.

She'll jerk her abs and legs when I paint and finger her.

BBBJ: 8/10
Slow and nice.
Told me that she wants to “吃我的肉棒” before she starts sucking.

FJ: 6/10
She's not as tight for someone her size, there are some instances of her pussy clamps onto my dick.
Did not want to let me go even after my released, asked me for permission to do so only after 10 minutes.

GFE: 8/10
She is very friendly, easy-going and loves to look into your eye.
Hugs me tight tight even after our business.

Damage: 60/1/1
Exclude room, exclude rubber

oaoo
04-03-2009, 03:19 AM

Thank you once again to One And Only One for sharing the contact.
Finally tried Xuan Xuan yesterday late afternoon at L20.

Overall she is pleasant, and definitely bonkable.
Told me she is 26 but I seriously doubt so, maybe early 30s.
Her left resembles 郭妃丽 and her right 廖莹莹,so imagine a mixture of both.

Voice: 8/10
Not sure if she's faking it, but she voice is too sweet for her age, the way she speaks is also too innocent.

Body: 6/10
Acceptable, but don't expect to see those curves.

Boobs: 5/10
Should be around A to B, a bit off proportion and with implants I presumed.

Frenching: 9/10
As previous FRs had written, she's a walking kissing fish, started kissing the moment she steps in.
Frenched until my tongue got tired.

Pussy: 6/10
Seasoned pussy lips.
Painting? She loves it.

She'll jerk her abs and legs when I paint and finger her.

BBBJ: 8/10
Slow and nice.
Told me that she wants to “吃我的肉棒” before she starts sucking.

FJ: 6/10
She's not as tight for someone her size, there are some instances of her pussy clamps onto my dick.
Did not want to let me go even after my released, asked me for permission to do so only after 10 minutes.

GFE: 8/10
She is very friendly, easy-going and loves to look into your eye.
Hugs me tight tight even after our business.

Damage: 60/1/1
Exclude room, exclude rubber

XR29
04-03-2009, 10:50 PM
Hi bro Oaoo, thks for the contact. tried XX few days back...And as promised my FR is sumarised as below and btw I have also up u liao....::)

Name: Xuan xuan
Face: 6.5/10 ( Bonkable and one plus point is her sweet and innocent voice)
Body: 7/10 ( small size)
Boobs:7/10 (Nice to grab)
Frenching: 9/10(very passionate kisser..started frenching like no tomolo once she step into the room)
BBBJ: 7/10 (lack of suction but still acceptable)
FJ: 7.5/10 (pretty tight and very accomodating)
Overall Svc: 8/10 ( very service oriented )
Damage: $60 + Tips + $20(Hotel) + $2(Cd)

oaoo
04-03-2009, 11:50 PM
Thank you for the FR, bro. Will up you soon. :)

Hi bro Oaoo, thks for the contact. tried XX few days back...And as promised my FR is sumarised as below and btw I have also up u liao....::)

Name: Xuan xuan
Face: 6.5/10 ( Bonkable and one plus point is her sweet and innocent voice)
Body: 7/10 ( small size)
Boobs:7/10 (Nice to grab)
Frenching: 9/10(very passionate kisser..started frenching like no tomolo once she step into the room)
BBBJ: 7/10 (lack of suction but still acceptable)
FJ: 7.5/10 (pretty tight and very accomodating)
Overall Svc: 8/10 ( very service oriented )
Damage: $60 + Tips + $20(Hotel) + $2(Cd)

JCKL
05-03-2009, 06:33 PM
TQ bro! No worries on my sex-teresting FRs...:D...unless those FLs not worth
for me to write...;)...thanks again!

agree with you bro loner7272. Some FLs are not worth writing at all.

well IMHO, Xuan2 is one of those quite worth the dough ones.. ;)

pucca22346
07-03-2009, 09:42 PM
Thanks bro oaoo for sharing contact. :)
Since she's rather well-known here already, shall get straight to the point.

Face: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10 (petite frame)
Boobs:7/10
Frenching: 9/10(plus point, started frenching upon entering room)
BBBJ: 6/10 (average but very hardworking)
FJ: 7/10 (pretty tight and accomodating)
Overall Svc: 8.5/10 (very service-oriented)

oaoo
08-03-2009, 12:26 AM
Thanks for the sharing, bro. Have up you some pts. :)

Thanks bro oaoo for sharing contact. :)
Since she's rather well-known here already, shall get straight to the point.

Face: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10 (petite frame)
Boobs:7/10
Frenching: 9/10(plus point, started frenching upon entering room)
BBBJ: 6/10 (average but very hardworking)
FJ: 7/10 (pretty tight and accomodating)
Overall Svc: 8.5/10 (very service-oriented)

loner7272
09-03-2009, 05:46 AM
Met her tis evening & get to noe tat her biz quite consistence nowsaday.I told her becos alot of brudders out there are helping via writing FRs for her. She's very grateful to those who posted their trueful FRs & hereby ask me to thank all brudders..." 谢谢大家的帮忙! 千万不要把我给遗忘! 谢谢!" Told her not to worry unless her service is lousy. If not normally they will come back again & again...example...juz like me lor...:D
My Short FR...
As usual lor but oni one thing different is tat...being naughty & devil today...i went to get de "Durex Play Vibrator" to give her a surprise. In de room everything still no change, her service still under my few top lists. French & BBBJ me like no 2moro with passion which i always enjoy...capped me & i took out de vibrator to surprise her...
XX : 那是什么?
Me : 你等一下就知道...
I wore de vibrator onto de cap & press "ON"..Mr Dicky starts to vibrate too...Mr Dicky went in &...
XX : 啊... 不要啊! 它让我痒痒...啊...感觉...啊...舒服...啊...舒服...
Me : 舒服吗?
XX : 啊...不要停...啊...
Me : 好啦...加快速度给你超爽...:D
XX : 啊...我快不行了...啊..........
Me : 啊...我也快不行了...啊..........
XX & Me : 啊..........
Finally we both exploded & rested sextisfucktionally...:D
Will not go into detail for my 2nd round...i will let ur own imagination run wild...:rolleyes:
Cheers!!!

oaoo
10-03-2009, 01:30 AM
Wow bro, simply superb experience and FR ..... :)

Met her tis evening & get to noe tat her biz quite consistence nowsaday.I told her becos alot of brudders out there are helping via writing FRs for her. She's very grateful to those who posted their trueful FRs & hereby ask me to thank all brudders..." 谢谢大家的帮忙! 千万不要把我给遗忘! 谢谢!" Told her not to worry unless her service is lousy. If not normally they will come back again & again...example...juz like me lor...:D
My Short FR...
As usual lor but oni one thing different is tat...being naughty & devil today...i went to get de "Durex Play Vibrator" to give her a surprise. In de room everything still no change, her service still under my few top lists. French & BBBJ me like no 2moro with passion which i always enjoy...capped me & i took out de vibrator to surprise her...
I wore de vibrator onto de cap & press "ON"..Mr Dicky starts to vibrate too...Mr Dicky went in &...
Finally we both exploded & rested sextisfucktionally...
Will not go into detail for my 2nd round...i will let ur own imagination run wild...:rolleyes:
Cheers!!!

loner7272
10-03-2009, 04:46 AM
Wow bro, simply superb experience and FR ..... :)
TQ!...U can try tat too...:p:D

ThunderToad
10-03-2009, 09:06 AM
Thanks Bro OAOO for the contacts.

Great experience.

Looks: Good eyes and body frame. just the size I like
Body: nice handful 32B. well shaped
Frenching: Yes
Her service is damn good. Showering was a real tease by washing the right part..:-p.
On the bed, the licking of my nipple, stomach, inner thigh, knee..etc was too good. And when she focus on the balls and dick, the licking even shiooooook.
And her licking of the head makes me lagi shiooooooooooooooooooook

Cannot tahan and asked her to mount. She did skillfully and we rocked till my dick is so wet....changed to missionary, doggie...and exploded.

Good service!!!

oaoo
11-03-2009, 01:46 AM
Great FR .... and some pts for you. :)

Thanks Bro OAOO for the contacts.

Great experience.

Looks: Good eyes and body frame. just the size I like
Body: nice handful 32B. well shaped
Frenching: Yes
Her service is damn good. Showering was a real tease by washing the right part..:-p.
On the bed, the licking of my nipple, stomach, inner thigh, knee..etc was too good. And when she focus on the balls and dick, the licking even shiooooook.
And her licking of the head makes me lagi shiooooooooooooooooooook

Cannot tahan and asked her to mount. She did skillfully and we rocked till my dick is so wet....changed to missionary, doggie...and exploded.

Good service!!!

oaoo
11-03-2009, 01:47 AM
Haahaaa .... I'm not so adventurous as you ... :)

TQ!...U can try tat too...:p:D

loner7272
11-03-2009, 03:11 AM
Haahaaa .... I'm not so adventurous as you ... :)

Don have to be adventurous, be playful...JUZ DO IT!:p:D

lazyfellow
11-03-2009, 10:16 PM
thanks to bro oaoo...for sharing this gem. finally got to try her today and boy did i leave with wobbly legs and a silly grin on my face.

i have had her number for some time but always cant fix a suitable appt with her until today. Met her at noon ... and hotel xxx. She arrive within 15mins which is a good thing. Was feeling tired so happily lie on the bed to watch tv.

First look: not bad...big eyes....abit of the milf. hmmmm she has a unique way of washing my d**k ..... u guys shd try it. kekeke ... action started quickly and well ..... her figure is okie.......big tits ...... fair skin ... got a scar on the tummy and abit of fats there but doesnt bother me. =)

Hmmm ... what else..... let see.... she love to french and the gfe factor is duper high. Her bbbj is good. ...... so good i nearly cum. And lastly .... she is TIGHT. kekekeke ... really TIGHT in capital letters.

Please treat her well guys....and enjoy her companionship.

oaoo
12-03-2009, 12:15 AM
Thanks for the FR, bro. Will up your pts. :)

In fact, I rtf'ed her this evening too. She was asking me 'long time no see' ... I so pai seh to say that I have been looking for other gems these few weeks.

Everything was as expected, thus I don't need to repeat. And I didn't follow the bro who has brought the 'toy' the other day ... just not adventurous nor playful enough ...:)

It was after a tired day at work ... went to look for her and had a very relax and satisfied session.

Thanks for reading.

thanks to bro oaoo...for sharing this gem. finally got to try her today and boy did i leave with wobbly legs and a silly grin on my face.

i have had her number for some time but always cant fix a suitable appt with her until today. Met her at noon ... and hotel xxx. She arrive within 15mins which is a good thing. Was feeling tired so happily lie on the bed to watch tv.

First look: not bad...big eyes....abit of the milf. hmmmm she has a unique way of washing my d**k ..... u guys shd try it. kekeke ... action started quickly and well ..... her figure is okie.......big tits ...... fair skin ... got a scar on the tummy and abit of fats there but doesnt bother me. =)

Hmmm ... what else..... let see.... she love to french and the gfe factor is duper high. Her bbbj is good. ...... so good i nearly cum. And lastly .... she is TIGHT. kekekeke ... really TIGHT in capital letters.

Please treat her well guys....and enjoy her companionship.

Rowenta
20-03-2009, 05:46 AM
Met her tis evening & get to noe tat her biz quite consistence nowsaday.I told her becos alot of brudders out there are helping via writing FRs for her. She's very grateful to those who posted their trueful FRs & hereby ask me to thank all brudders..." 谢谢大家的帮忙! 千万不要把我给遗忘! 谢谢!" Told her not to worry unless her service is lousy. If not normally they will come back again & again...example...juz like me lor...
My Short FR...
Finally we both exploded & rested sextisfucktionally...:D
Cheers!!!

wow bro! not only you gave us good fr, you gave her good surprise too! :D

loner7272
26-03-2009, 03:29 AM
wow bro! not only you gave us good fr, you gave her good surprise too! :D
TQ!...Miss her service & wil RTF her soon...:p:D

gamy guyz
26-03-2009, 03:55 AM
hi bro can PM the number..... Thanks!!!!:D

levin lee
26-03-2009, 09:23 AM
hmm, seems like not much fr on this phyllis lookalike.

last tried her when another bro was her TS. anyway bro oaoo, her number still same right?

oaoo
27-03-2009, 01:14 AM
hmm, seems like not much fr on this phyllis lookalike.

last tried her when another bro was her TS. anyway bro oaoo, her number still same right?

Yes, still the same. :)

handymandy
29-03-2009, 10:53 PM
Here’s my second FR this month. Thanks to senior bro oaoo for the ctc yes… fast hand fast leg make an appt with Xuan Xuan today. Like to be the first customer (if possible) so the food comes piping hot and fresh.

I reached the hotel (note she only work L20 and L22) earlier so took a bath first. She came about 10 mins later. Since so much has been written, I will share my own observations for the benefit of other bros:

Looks: 6.5/10 (quite stringent on this aspect). She is fair but has some tiny spots on her face and eye bags too. One thing to note, her resemblance to Mediacorp actress “Guo Feili” is quite close
Height: Less than 1.55m, nearly one head shorter than me. Prefer if she is taller
Body: B Cup (I think), soft and nice. Only regret is they are spaced apart, best if they are closer, haha. Petite with a bit of tummy
Bbbj: 7/10 (quite comfortable)
Frenching: Read she is good but never try (thought there was something about her breath)
FJ: 8/10 Love this part. She closes her eyes, thrusts her pelvic and makes soft “teh teh” moans and groans which makes you feel good and horny
Service: 9/10 (Can’t fault, smiley and friendly)
Damage: $60/1/1 room + tips (room and cd excluded). After our session, I sent her back her place near OA Rd (to save her transport costs)
Rtf: Fun, if you imagine you are bonking the slutty real life actress. Probably not as there are quite a few I have yet to try

Bros, I am into tall, slender, very fair, pretty (ah lian) type of SYTs so pls pm me their names if u know any (so I can search the threads and go ask TS for ctcs). Greatly appreciated :D

P.S. next on my list is Jia Qi, Bing Xing, Li Wei, Min Min

goldenlink
02-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Manage to make an appointment with this wild and sexy Xuan Xuan 2 days ago. Got to thank bro oaoo for the contact.

I called her at 1100 hrs. When I heard her sleepy voice over the phone, my reaction was "wow, what a sexy voice, more 'teh' than 林志玪". My imagination started to run wild. Just wonder how long can I resist if she talk dirty into my ears with such a 'teh'voice during the bonking. Haha.

Indeed she looks sexy. Nice pair of boobs with small and brownish nipples. When entered the room, I could not wait to begin fondling her breasts. She let out a soft moan and whispering in my ear"你好坏". I locked her lips, thrusting my tongue into her mouth and met her passionate response. I think this is my ever longest frenching with such a horny FL.

We removed each other's clothing during the frenching. I noticed her birth marks on the stomach as it is quite obvious. I think this is probably her minus point.

In the bath room, she gave me a good lick on my ears which gave me a hard on. I did the same to her ears that made her screamed and moaned loudly.I went down south to give her a good lick on her clict. The volume of her moaning turned louder and not before long, she came with her first spasm. "受不了, 我要你的鸡巴......"

The Fj in bed was another furious actions that made my legs wobbling. She licked and sucked, from my ears to my balls, including the ass hole. Wowwwwwwwwwww, really one hell of horny woman. She collapsed 2 times during the fj. I think there is only one word to describe the feeling of both of us during the actions: LUST. No words to describe the details. I leave it to bros to imagine.

The 2 hours are well spent, I must said.

Do up me if you like my FR.

chuanweeyeo
02-04-2009, 05:14 PM
bro can pm me her contact.thanks in advance

levin lee
07-04-2009, 01:28 AM
Yes, still the same. :)

thanks bro.

oaoo
08-04-2009, 11:55 PM
Hi bros,

Just to say that our dear Xuan Xuan has left our shore and gone back home. She sincerely thanks all bros who have been taken good care of her all this while.

We wish her good and happiness. :)

yourDoctor
09-04-2009, 12:00 AM
bro may i have her contact??
if cant hit the requirement then i will just Q :P
hehehe..
thanks ^^

loner7272
09-04-2009, 12:37 AM
Sad news...Xuan Xuan sms me in de evening telling me she's leaving tonite...will be back...???...but will sms me once she's back...will inform TS once she's back...really miss her veri much...haiz...another great gem off our shore...:(

oaoo
09-04-2009, 12:44 AM
With the AV being very active now, I thought it was good for her to 'rest' and stayed 'away' for the time being. Certainly going to miss her for quite a while.

Sad news...Xuan Xuan sms me in de evening telling me she's leaving tonite...will be back...???...but will sms me once she's back...will inform TS once she's back...really miss her veri much...haiz...another great gem off our shore...:(

loner7272
12-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Calling bro oaoo...calling bro oaoo...
Xuan Xuan she's back...
Xuan Xuan she's back...
Juz receive her sms...she had oredi reach sillypore :p

oaoo
12-06-2009, 11:50 PM
Oh yes .... received her message too. Told her tonight will 'up' her thread, but you better .... and faster .... thanks.

All bros here, you may either PM loner7272 or OAOO for her contact. We are just here to help her. For obvious reasons, only bros with recent FRs and enough points will be given her ctc. Hope bros understand. Happy bonking.

Thank you.

loner7272
13-06-2009, 02:18 AM
All interested bros with recent FRs may either PM me or bro OAOO for Xuan Xuan ctc. As bro OAOO mentioned..." We are just here to help her. "
Hope all bros understand. Damage as stated below...Happy Bonking!!!:p
60/1/1 OR 100/2/2
She oni takes chinese bros as requested by her & NO RAW
Cheers!!!;)

loner7272
14-06-2009, 03:26 AM
娇小玲珑 Frenching Queen 萱萱 With Very o爹 Voice &...
Her left face resembles 郭妃丽 and her right 廖莹莹...
imagine a mixture of both ( By Bro queenie696969 )
Ready to serve bros at 60/1/1 OR 100/2/2
All interested bros with recent FRs may either PM me
or bro OAOO for 萱萱 ctc...& Sori...:o
She oni takes chinese bros as requested by her & NO RAW
Ctc given to bro CHRIS85E...bro Terror198 & bro lamer56...
Hope to c ur FRs soon...Happy Bonking!!!:)
Xuan Xuan Pic below ( Courtesy By Bro oceanlee )

Terror198
14-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Ctc given to bro CHRIS85E...bro Terror198 & bro lamer56...
Hope to c ur FRs soon...

Bro Loner,

You page me ? I’m here......

And today I taste the powers of the French Queen – Xuan Xuan (XX) ……… Frankly, when I read the previous FRs of XX, I refused to believe that there exists such a gem as a “frenching queen” ! BUT, today…..yes today….. I changed my mind….. Why ? Because after tasting her……. I now know why she is called the French Queen ! Anyway, I also told her that we all call her French Queen and she…. replied …. “then all who had bonkzed her are all Kings” ! I could agree more ! I was a King today !

She serviced me so well that I am going to write a looooooooooooooooooong FR for her…. Just like my looooooooooooooooooooooong FR for my 2 previous special girls….

I’ll need a couple of hours to write….Ok ? So, please be patient ! In the meantime….. I assure you that XX is totally worth it !

Remember, she is called the French Queen…… and she earned this title ! and this title carries her fame far & wide !

OK, pl excuse me while I go into my cave and start reliving my sexperience with her !

I'll be back !

oaoo
14-06-2009, 11:37 PM
hi bro, up you some pts even before reading your steamy FR. :)

Bro Loner,

And today I taste the powers of the French Queen – Xuan Xuan (XX) ……… Frankly, when I read the previous FRs of XX, I refused to believe that there exists such a gem as a “frenching queen” ! BUT, today…..yes today….. I changed my mind….. Why ? Because after tasting her……. I now know why she is called the French Queen ! Anyway, I also told her that we all call her French Queen and she…. replied …. “then all who had bonkzed her are all Kings” ! I could agree more ! I was a King today !

She serviced me so well that I am going to write a looooooooooooooooooong FR for her…. Just like my looooooooooooooooooooooong FR for my 2 previous special girls….

I’ll need a couple of hours to write….Ok ? So, please be patient ! In the meantime….. I assure you that XX is totally worth it !

Remember, she is called the French Queen…… and she earned this title ! and this title carries her fame far & wide !

OK, pl excuse me while I go into my cave and start reliving my sexperience with her !

I'll be back !

loner7272
15-06-2009, 01:07 AM
Bro Loner,

I'll be back !

Haha...bro terror198...don stay too long in de cave hor...i'm waiting to read ur fcukcinating FR :D
Will up u later once i recover...tick! tock! tick! tock!...:D

loner7272
15-06-2009, 01:15 AM
hi bro, up you some pts even before reading your steamy FR. :)

Bro OAOO, he really deserve tat becos now still in de cave...:D

loner7272
15-06-2009, 04:01 AM
Wah...!!! Bro Terror198...still haven't cum out frm cave yet???
Me & bro OAOO 等到蕉儿也谢了...!!! :D
OK...Any bros with recent FRs interested on tis 娇小玲珑 Frenching Queen 萱萱
With Very o爹 Voice...may either PM me or bro OAOO for ctc...
But sori...she oni takes chinese bros as requested by her & NO RAW.
Ctc juz given to bro comx9 & bro Swagelock...pls check ur PM...
Hope to c ur FRs soon...Happy Bonking!!!
萱萱 damage at 60/1/1 OR 100/2/2...Cheers!!! ;)

Terror198
15-06-2009, 08:50 PM
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][B]Wah...!!! Bro Terror198...still haven't cum out frm cave yet???

Err…… what time is it now ? wow….. how long have I stayed in my cave ?

Bros….. paiseh….. 让你们等待太多了…….

Before I start, let me thank Bro OAOO & Bro loner for letting me taste this Gem – Xuan Xuan (XX) and also for your upz!

Sori ah.... gotta break into 2 parts.....

FR - French Queen Xuan Xuan Part 1

OK, let me see, how should I start ?

Saw Bro loner very colorful and exciting broadcast that XX is back. Huh ? who is XX ? I then did my research and went to read more about XX….wow…she is a French Queen ! Huh….sure or not….. I was thinking to myself….. wow, previous FRs on her all so tokong type….. sure or not….. OK, I’ll try !

PM Bro loner and very quickly I got her contact….

Sms her a day earlier (my style) and made an appointment… again, I am cautious and follows the booking procedures very carefully….. made XX at ease and she “on” me liao….

Meeting day, my fault actually, I should have follow up with a confirmation sms and I didn’t and guess what ? XX sms me to check if our appointment on ! (+ plus point)…Ohh…. I will tell u why for another reason she sms me later…….

Went to her place, called her and waited…. From afar, saw a very petite lady, wearing short jeans – the skirt type with a bright green blouse – with 2 straps over the shoulder type…. First impression, hmmmm…. Not bad…. Quite petite, very thin legs, white & fair skin….as she came nearer…. Ok… got improvement, big eyes, thin, looks foxy, sexy, nice smile but funny leh…. Boobs quite big or too big for her size, got enhanced ? cannot be leh….because all previous FRs also say quite big natural boobs…. Overall… quite good ! (Looks – 7.5/10)

Got her into the car and the way she went in, wow…so gentle, guess it’s because of her skirt… she will gently sit down and swerve both legs with her buttocks making a turn to sit….nice…. got class… I like !

Observe her more and yes, she does have some resemblance to Guo FeiLi…..

Started to chit-chat and drive to my lovenest….. she has never been there and I was like orientating her….also updated her of the recent happenings and also the AV raids…. The way she behave really like a very shy girl…. She spoke very gently and also her voice….wow…very sweet ! I was thinking, so shy & gentle girl, plus so thin ??? how to service me ??? I was also worried that she may not be able to take my weight when I am on top of her…….ho ho, am I wrong because you won’t believe what happened when we are in the room…… akan dating !

Shit, near my lovenest can’t find parking…so full, circle around and heng ah…. Managed to find a lot ! We then took a short stroll to the nest, me holding her hands like she is my g/f….. her hands are like so tiny compared to mine… but nice to hold !

Shit again….no rooms and have to wait ! No choice lor, sat at the lobby together and waited…. Previous FRs say it’s best to bring sweets….so I brought along lor… passed it to her and she opened the first one and fed me….wow ! I thought she is shy ? You should see the other couples there waiting when they saw….. ah ha….am I lucky !

Hand phone rang and off I went to collect my key, waited for about 20 mins, signaled her to come along and like long lovers, holding hands, hugging together, we went to our private space !

Opened the room door and wow……, am I in for a treat !

XX placed her bag on the dressing table and straightaway, turned & hugged me tightly…. Huh ???? I thought she was shy ??? ha ha……I reciprocated and after a while, like long lovers though its our first time with each other…..I looked at her…..her lips…. and like a magnet… my lips was soon attracted and went to kiss her….. Wow wee…started light kissing and .. the start of our frenching ! She french with me like I am her boyfriend, her husband, her sex slave ….. don’t know how to describe the feeling …… But, one thing for sure… I was enjoying it ! she too….because she told me later that she loves to french ! We french like mad ! her frenching skills is indeed fantastic, sensual & wonderful ! XX tongue came into my mouth, twirling, licking my tongue and my tongue went into hers…. Ohhh..la..la… we were frenching even before we took off our shoes……

Hot liao…. The more we french….the more I lose control….. and like those soft porn movies….we took turns to undress each other as we french….wow…. the feeling is great ! I was enjoying her smooth skin all over her body and wow…when I took off her bra, you wouldn’t believe this…. I saw a pair of very nice boobs… nipples light brown….. nice…. Can’t imagine such a big pair of boobs on such a petite body…. And yes, fully natural… (Boobs C Cup, 8/10)

We continued frenching till we were fully undressed….. and I hv to admit it… if not for a little bit of my big head still in control….I would have entered her raw…. How to control ???? luckily I did have control…. XX’s passionate frenching really sent me to heaven and my didi also can’t take it…….and I have to stop…. I was grasping for air….. beh tahan….. I must say I lose because XX was still going strong but I was out of breadth….. I told her I cannot tahan liao and she gave me that CFM look, seducing me and led me to the bathroom…..

To be cont'd...........................

Terror198
15-06-2009, 10:18 PM
FR – French Queen Xuan Xuan Part II

In the bathroom, she will made sure that the water temperature is Ok and with a lot of soap….she started washing me… I also got some soap on my hands…and we hugged and french again while she washed my front and I washed hers….ha ha….you know where lar…..her 2 nice tits…...my didi was poking her and she will gyrate her body to tease my dick…. I washed her front down to her mei mei and my finger went in ….wow…. so small lovehole… nice…..All this while we were frenching….. and then she turned and came behind me…. And soaped my back down to my legs and from the rear, she would slid her hands past the anus, to my balls, and dick….. wow ! that smooth caressing of my didi while I watch downwards….a very small hand…..caressing my big didi……then she hugged me from behind and rubbed my body with her soapy boobs, her nipples tingling me was just sensational ! My turn, I turned her around and from her rear, hugged her tits and she tilted her head and we french again while I was enjoying her tits and also mei mei……. Again my didi was poking her and she position my didi in between her butt crack and gyrate again, giving me that shiok feeling ! I think we easily spent about 20 mins bathing cos it was like soft sex in the bathroom…. Until finally, again shortage of breadth and that beh tahan feeling…. I took a towel meant for her but guess what, she used that towel to dry me up ! Being a nice guy, I took the other towel and dry her too……See…. Was I a King !

We made sure each other was dried and cleaned and I lay her on the bed…… that foxy, sexy, CFM look made my lips locked against hers again….. you know, its very strange because we kept frenching and that passionate feelings is still so high….. We tossed and turned on the bed, me on top, she on top and all this while, our hands were exploring each other body… she would use light touches to arouse my body while I would feel all over her especially her tits, nipples and her mei mei…… our legs would also move to feel other and she will use her legs and her lower body to rub against my dick ! wow…. Power……guys …got to tell you this…. My didi really standing very hard and proud with her treatment…… Once in a while…. I would shift and lick and suck her tits and she would moaned softly…..ummm…ummmmm… encouraging me while I alternate her left and right breasts and also her lips…… can tell she is enjoying ! Of course, me also enjoying !

We french for damn long, seems like forever……. And then, she shifted to my ears…. Her hands all over me while she started catbathing me….. from ears, to neck, to lips…. to neck…. Down to my nipples and suck them gently,,,both right and left…all this while her hands giving me light touches….hmmmm… veri nice !.......... from my nipples, she proceeded south…. my stomach….sides….and then…..with very soft gentle moves, she teased my didi…… licking sideways, up down….. her tongue is fantastic ! she slowly took in my small head…and then my didi completely disappeared into her mouth…… and now I experience what other FRs say about her gentle BBBJ…. Really gentle, soft and slowly, I like ! she can take mine all in – deep throat…….. I was watching her from the mirror and we were both like porn stars ! I like her BBBJ when she was on all fours…handsfree BBBJ, her boobs dangling down and she would use her nipples to tingle my thighs….. and also my dick head….lucky my hands long enough and I can feel and enjoy her boobs while she BBBJ me and also balls licking, sucking at each ball…… she did a really great BBBJ ! (BBBJ – 8/10) I gestured her for 69 and I think she knew it, but she wouldn’t let me…oooooo……... she continued to BBBJ me and then moved to catbath my thighs to my knees, using her boobs to tease my didi…. Guess you should know she is now 90 degrees to me….and looking at the mirror…. Wow she has nice butts…..After both knees are done….another 90 degrees and we were in 69 ! Now, I look closer at her cunt and its very swee…. – small and pinky… I exposed her clits and gave a good lick…. She vibrated machiam like gena electric shock…… I know liao….. turned over with me in control on top and I gave her a good paint….. Ohhh…arghhhh….. 爽…… XX was moaning….. XX was like so long never gena lick and her legs were shivering…. Back arching….. while I did my best to concentrate on her weak clit spot…. Ohhh…. Argghhhh…. XX kept moaning until I suddenly realized that she was not sucking my didi…….instead she was there squeezing her breasts and moaning…….. nevermind lar…… I kept painting her, attacking her clit….…. I love her sweet soft moans…… moved my didi to rub her face…….. she took it into her mouth again and this time, her legs were shivering so badly and…… arghhh……hmmmm……Ooooo ummm….好爽….快来 - she yelped and twisted and turned her body, kicking her legs..………………… I knew she came liao…… cannot liao, quick, give me…..she said…… I turned around, wore my cap and its so easy to enter her in missionary because we were both so wet…… ARGHH…..arghh….. we both exclaimed when I gave her a deeeeep one…. Nice…..

I am really very surprised with her lovehole….so small and yet can take mine all in…. our lips locked together frenching, my hands squeezing her boobs and I was farking her….. this position is the best because I was in control…….gave her all slow and deeeeep ones to reciprocate gently….. and while frenching, we could both moaned……Ohhhh….nice…..爽……… Don’t ask me how we did it but we just did….. I rocked my didi in deep deep and she gyrated her hips to sync with me…. This XX is really veri nice to fark…. Her small mei mei can take my big one and her legs and body are so flexible ! The more I farked her, the more I feel her lovehole getting smaller….Ohh….I realized….her cunt muscles were working…..very good ! We were enjoying….., can tell from her face…..when I withdrew my didi out and her face changed….”huh….why take out…I am enjoying you know”….her face tells me…… I gestured her to change position and she understood…. Went on all fours and I went in entry again…. in doggie…. My weakest style…. Looked at the mirror again and I like what I saw….. she also looked at me from the mirror while I thrust it in…. Oooooo she started her soft moans again while I was like argh….argh….. together we ooo and argh, ooo and argh….. while I penetrated her……. Deep ones, I mean…….real deep ones……. She would moaned…….Feel the urge liao… and depress her butts down and straighten her legs and from on top, I gave her a real deep one……. ARGH !!!!!! she screamed……. “好深哦 !!!!!!” ………… I continued my deep ones and this time, cannot liao because I feel like exploding……but did not want to come….must control……… and withdrew again….went back to missionary and penetrated her again…… this time her love muscles really bite me…… I farked her and really can feel her bite……..Ooooo… 受不了……… 太爽了, I told her……. Frenching, kissing her tits, her legs held far and wide like her fame…….… I grapped her by the shoulder and with full strength & speed……I lost control liao…….. I thrusted in and out, in & out with speed and strength and she was moaning….urgghhh….urghh…. with every thrust and…me …arggghhhhhhh….. I am coming….. I am cumming….. and she “arghh…..arghh….louder and louder…..until I ARGH !!!!!!!......................... She also ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

Farking Fantastic ! I continued farking her and she gyrate to reciprocate and tighten her muscles to send me those electric shocks…… one word…. SHIOK ! We hugged tightly together….. panting, sweating, enjoying……….. I said to her “You’re good ! who teach you all those skills ?” she replied “need people to teach one meh…..” and smiled shyly…. I luv it ! ………………………..Finally didi soft liao, still inside her and slowly withdraw….huh, can’t see rubber….. slowly feel for it…. Heng ah…. Still there but because of all the deep ones…rubber also deep in……. (FJ – 8/10)

Laid back on the bed…. She helped me cleaned up …. And both took a smoke to enjoy the post-fark ! XX is no longer the shy girl that I knew before I opened the room door….. she is so different now !

TCSS and then I came to realize she had another reason to sms me earlier, because another Bro wanted to book her 1 hr just before our agreed time… so… she said, because she had promised me and this being our first time… she rejected the other Bro ! I am so touched… Plus (+) point for her…… anyway, told her next time to check with me because I may accommodate her timings….

Finished the cigarettes…. XX laid on my shoulders while we rested on the bed…. Like g/f type and with kisses every other now and then, we tcss……. Also shared some personal secrets….shhh…. secrets hor….

Heard some vibration and thought its her phone….told her to check while I go to pee pee….. guess what, XX came to the bathroom later and helped me washed up again…. Wow….. a lot of other girls tells me “dear… after pee pee, wash up hor” but not XX….she washed for me……of course with frenching again type…… Think her frenching must have given me tongkat ali because in a short while…. Didi turned hard again !

I am also surprised ! went to bed again and XX started seducing me again…. her blinking electrifying eyes….. her tongue licking her lips….. beh tahan…. I jumped onto her and ding ding……… Round 2……………….

I will save the details of Round 2 for myself………….. and just want to share 2 things….. I mouth-farked her…..all deeeeep ones and she no problems……wow, am I shocked…..imagine a small petite lady taking mine all in…….no wonder, I cum faster in my another sextisfying Round 2……

To be cont'd........................

Terror198
15-06-2009, 11:02 PM
FR – French Queen Xuan Xuan Part III

And I really like this XX’s really farkingable style….. so light and agile and yet, so strong in her cunt muscles and also her french tongue muscles……. Boy, as I am writing and thinking about it …. My penis also wet !

I told XX….You really sextisfy me…. She shyly smiled again…… ring…. Wake up call and we hugged, frenched to the bathroom and XX washed me again….. XX washed me a total of 3 times…. Dress up….. and bade farewell to our lovenest, holding hands again as we walk back to the car (GFE – 8/10) !

Rewarded her with tips and along the way sending her back…. Its time for our phones to french… Bluetooth some nice songs till we finally reached her place….

Kissed her goodbye and also made tentative booking for RTF ! Saw her walk to her apartment and the further she was away from me, the stronger I started to feel the ache on legs….. Wow… XX really like medicine…near her OK, but far away hor…. Knees & legs feel weak ! No wonder Bros have so many RTF hor…..

I told XX this and I would also like to tell everyone…. “萱萱, 你真棒!”

Strongly recommended……..no regrets !

My ratings :

1) Name : French Queen 萱萱 – Xuan Xuan
2) Age : 27
3) Height : 155 cm
4) Weight : 42 (I guess)
5) Body : 7/10 (some fats at tummy)
6) Skin : Fair & smooth
7) Face : 7/10
8) Boobs : C cup…100% natural, light brown nipples.
9) Voice : Sweet, soft-spoken, those that melt you type.
10) Pussy : Delicate, small & pinkish, small clits that can expand when aroused.
11) BBBJ – Slow and steady type with balls licking, 8/10
12) FJ – 8/10 (You need to enter to know how strong her cunt muscles)
13) GFE – 8/10 (Outside shy, inside the room, I shy !)
14) RTF – Akan dating…..
15) Damage - $100/2/2 not including my tips, (Room $20 + 2 X CDs – I pay)
16) Overall rating - 8/10 Totally worth it !

Once again, paiseh to Bros TSs for the delay…. And also thank you Bros TSs for this gem…. Finally, I am out of the cave !

asoke_59
15-06-2009, 11:49 PM
Wah...!!! Bro Terror198...still haven't cum out frm cave yet???
OK...Any bros with recent FRs interested on tis 娇小玲珑 Frenching Queen 萱萱
With Very o爹 Voice...may either PM me or bro OAOO for ctc...
Ctc juz given to bro comx9 & bro Swagelock...pls check ur PM...

wahhhhhhhhh, dying for her ctc, can pm?

loner7272
16-06-2009, 02:25 AM
I told XX this and I would also like to tell everyone…. “萱萱, 你真棒!”

Strongly recommended……..no regrets !

Solid lah bro...neber waste me & bro OAOO time waiting for ur FR...damn detail...like reading a sex novel...TWO THUMBS UP!!!
...if allow i will up again...& hope to read ur RTF sexperience again...:p:D

nicyeok
16-06-2009, 02:39 AM
hi bro,
care to share contact???
thxs in advance!!!:p

loner7272
16-06-2009, 02:39 AM
Calling all bros with recent FRs who wish to meet tis 娇小玲珑 Frenching Queen
萱萱 With Very o爹 Voice...may either PM me or bro OAOO for ctc...
Ctc oredi given to bro xiaojun1986, bro kiraXX, bro samister, bro johnwang,
bro sunnybb81 & bro asoke_59...pls check ur PM... :)
Xuan Xuan pic : Courtesy By Bro oceanlee :)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3829465-post148.html

loner7272
16-06-2009, 02:51 AM
hi bro,
care to share contact???
thxs in advance!!!:p
Bro nicyeok...Check ur PM & share ur FR after tried...Cheers!!! ;)
Oso...bro StrongBrew...pls check ur PM too!!! ;)

darz
16-06-2009, 03:32 AM
any bros out here would able to pm mi xuan xuan cont no ,pls..
with no offence ,on the verge of exploding ler.. : )

loner7272
16-06-2009, 05:03 AM
any bros out here would able to pm mi xuan xuan cont no ,pls..
with no offence ,on the verge of exploding ler.. : )
Sori bro darz...min 1 recent FR...paisay :o

Takei
16-06-2009, 10:05 AM
can i have contact?

84_Junichinda
16-06-2009, 10:08 AM
can I hv the ctc ,thanks:)

loner7272
16-06-2009, 11:44 AM
can i have contact?

Bro Takei...pls check ur PM & share ur FR after tried...Cheers!!! ;)

Oso bro softouch...check ur PM too ;)

Vladimir83
16-06-2009, 03:36 PM
hi bro, can kindly pm me her contacts?? thanx a million!!

Terror198
16-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Solid lah bro...neber waste me & bro OAOO time waiting for ur FR...damn detail...like reading a sex novel...TWO THUMBS UP!!!
...if allow i will up again...& hope to read ur RTF sexperience again...:p:D

Bro,

Paiseh hor....... I took so long to write....... but hor, I did my best liao....hope you and all Bros will like it.

Frankly, its because of Xuan Xuan special sexperience with me that gives the inspiration as what I wrote are all details that actually happened !

Cheers & also Thanks for yr Upz ! :)

oaoo
16-06-2009, 11:48 PM
Wow .... your FR ... only one word to describe .... 'Fantastic'. :)

Bro,

Paiseh hor....... I took so long to write....... but hor, I did my best liao....hope you and all Bros will like it.

Frankly, its because of Xuan Xuan special sexperience with me that gives the inspiration as what I wrote are all details that actually happened !

Cheers & also Thanks for yr Upz ! :)

helium_diokside
17-06-2009, 12:27 AM
hi bro.... mind to share xuan xuan contact?

loner7272
17-06-2009, 04:06 AM
Wow .... your FR ... only one word to describe .... 'Fantastic'. :)

Agree with u bro OAOO...:D
But wat happen to de rest of de bros...to shy to post their FR???...Hehe...
Don selfish hor...good sexperience muz share share hor...Hehe...

Calling all bros with recent FRs who wish to meet tis 娇小玲珑 Frenching Queen
萱萱 With Very o爹 Voice...may either PM me or bro OAOO for ctc...
Ctc juz given to bro hoho99, bro aceart1, bro loony, bro peach boy,
& bro Vladimir83...pls check ur PM...
Sori bro Brain83 & bro helium diokside...MIN REQUIREMENT 1 RECENT FR ...paisay!!! :o
Xuan Xuan pic : Courtesy By Bro oceanlee

JCKL
17-06-2009, 11:20 PM
Thanks for the PM bro loner7272...

This frenching gem is back...:D

oaoo
18-06-2009, 12:12 AM
Hi all bros,

I will be away for a few days. So, if you can't 'hold' your little bro, do PM bro loner for XX's ctc. :)

Happy Bonking!

KiraX_X
18-06-2009, 12:20 AM
Just got back from a sexsion from Xuan Xuan, conclusion BEST!
Millions thanks to Bro loner7272 !!

Cut it short, as Im still working in office after a bonk :mad:

Who cares, anyway I had a good time :D

Looks: 6.5 (But her cfm look really turns you on)
Height: 2 heads shorter than me, as Im 183cm height
Boobs: B Cup gua, handful, can grab, soft, firm
Body: A little tummy fat, but doesnt matter
Bbbj+CIM: 8.5/10 (I LIKE IT! 2nd round she BBBJ I heard next door chick moaning so loud! TURNS ME ON TOO!)
Frenching: GOOD FRENCHER! Though can smell she just smoked, but she ate mint sweet to cover her cigarette smell, good service!
FJ: 8/10 GOOD! Especially the way she moan! Syok!
Service: 9/10 (GFE almost there, very friendly)
Damage: $100/2/2 room
Rtf: If possible

Overall, money well spent, good hotel, good background sound effect :D, good service chick!

Well Done Bro! Bros out there take care of this gem, not bad after all!

loner7272
18-06-2009, 01:49 AM
Hi all bros,

I will be away for a few days. So, if you can't 'hold' your little bro, do PM bro loner for XX's ctc.

Happy Bonking!

No problem bro...'性' 交给我 :D ;)

Just got back from a sexsion from Xuan Xuan, conclusion BEST!

Glad u enjoy!!!...Will up u after recover ;)

Calling all bros with recent FRs who wish to meet up with tis 娇小玲珑 Frenching Queen
萱萱 With Very o爹 Voice...may PM me for ctc...No Number Collectors Please!!! :o
& sori...she oni takes chinese bros as requested by her & NO RAW.
Pls share ur sexperience after sexxion with 萱萱...Happy Bonking!!!
萱萱 damage at 60/1/1 OR 100/2/2...Cheers!!!
萱萱 pic : Courtesy By Bro oceanlee

testing
18-06-2009, 02:09 AM
Hi Bro,m

pls pm xuan xuan contact no

thks

loner7272
18-06-2009, 03:50 AM
Thanks for the PM bro loner7272...

This frenching gem is back...:D

No problem lah...thought u miss her...
so PM u lor...so when u going hah... :D

loner7272
18-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Hi all bros,

I will be away for a few days. So, if you can't 'hold' your little bro, do PM bro loner for XX's ctc. :)

Happy Bonking!

Calling all bros with recent FRs who wish to meet up with tis 娇小玲珑
Frenching Queen 萱萱 With Very o爹 Voice...may PM me for ctc... :p
No Number Collectors Please!!! :o & sori...
she oni takes chinese bros as requested by her & NO RAW.
Pls share ur sexperience after sexxion with 萱萱...Happy Bonking!!! :)
萱萱 damage at 60/1/1 OR 100/2/2...Cheers!!!
萱萱 pic : Courtesy By Bro oceanlee

Terror198
18-06-2009, 10:19 PM
Bros,

I have recieved PMs asking for Xuan Xuan's ctc.....please.....play by the unwritten rules of SBF. I'm not the TS, please PM TS instead !

Thanks !

loner7272
19-06-2009, 05:12 AM
Juz came back having a fcuktastic sexxion with Xuan Xuan
Still look attractive to me but abit slim down now comparing
the last sexxion which is 2mths back.
Will post my RTF FR once i recovery from de WAR with Xuan Xuan ...Hehe!!!
Get to noe tat her auntie is coming soon in 2 to 3 days time...
so those who got her ctc & wanted to have a sexxion with her
muz fast hand fast leg liao...if not got to wait for few days for her
auntie to leave & bros with recent FRs who wish to meet up with
tis 娇小玲珑 Frenching Queen 萱萱 With Very o爹 Voice...may PM me
for ctc... No Number Collectors Please!!! & sori...she oni takes
chinese bros as requested by her & NO RAW.
Pls share ur sexperience after sexxion with 萱萱...Happy Bonking!!!
萱萱 damage at 60/1/1 OR 100/2/2...Cheers!!! :)

萱萱 NEW pics :

http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab195/loner7272/19062009008.jpg?t=1245359198 http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab195/loner7272/19062009009.jpg?t=1245359281 http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab195/loner7272/19062009007.jpg?t=1245359359

Ctc juz given out to bro funfounder, bro sweetcyanide & bro tehtarik69
Pls check ur PM & hope to c ur juicy FR soon...Cheers!!!

loner7272
19-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Xuan Xuan aka Frenching Queen damage 60/1/1 OR 100/2/2
Interested bros with recent FRs may PM me for ctc...Cheers!!! :)

loner7272
19-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Ctc given to bro dota_bro, bro LoveThai, bro game10199 & bro vertigoman...
Pls check ur PMs...Happy Bonking!!! :)

loner7272
20-06-2009, 04:06 AM
Ctc given to bro iluvpussy & bro aegis...
Pls check ur PMs...Happy Bonking!!! :)

crombie
20-06-2009, 07:44 AM
Xuan Xuan she's back...
Xuan Xuan she's back...
Juz receive her sms...she had oredi reach sillypore :p

thanks for the updates bro. :)

peach boy
20-06-2009, 11:26 AM
tks bro ts for tis gem ctc....:p
name:xuan xuan
looks:6.5(average looking)
body:short n little fat on tummy
boobs:look b-c cup to me nice to squeeze
frenching:8(she a kissing fish lick til my face oso got saliva but wif smoker smell)
bbbj:7(her voice of slurp n stroking of hand make u cum in cd faster lucky i can hold til fj)
fj:7(her voice of moaning i jus love it so nice to hear)
attitude:8(gd nt rush)
damage:60+tips xcluded ht n cd(cheap n gd service):p

Swagelock
20-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Althought there was some hiccups during the process of meeting,but I still manage to overcome all SOC to arrange a session with her. Reach hotel and inform her the room no. Was waiting unpatiently for her to appear at the door. Ding Dong! Peep through the door hole but couldn't see anyone? Open the door then saw a petite lady. I quickly invtie her in to sit down on the bed to TCSS. We start to hug and french and caress each other down to our birthday suit. Then at this point of time,she give me a bbbj. I was like so shiok. :eek: Its just like doing it with your gf. She gash out soft moans during bbbj. Soon,I unloaded into her mouth. But she had no complains,suck till the last drop! Next,we went to bath,there was a bathtub inside the toliet. We tried to squeeze ourselves inside but I end up with a leg cramp! :( After that,we went to the bed to watch TV as mission 1 was completed before bathing. Rest for about 20 mins then 2IC start to wake up. She then proceed to my shaft again...Shaft bearings,she was like enjoying sucking it. Then I request for other positions for bbbj. Lie down,sit on bed,kneel down,half stand...Die cock stand. :eek: Her bbbj is very skillful,I was enjoying every moment of it. She ask me for the CD and help me to put on. Then she ride me like a cowgirl. Rock and roll! Move her from the bed to the edge of the bed was a tedious task with shaft inside shaft hole. But still can complete this task. Then change to doggie,missionary,change many positions,but still cannot come out...So I suggest she help me to blow finish. Round 2 was a bit tough was my 2IC can tahan quite long. Mission 2 was not completed. But overall was like in a 3 star hotel but getting a 5 star service. Please up my miserable points if u like my FR. Thank you.

Look : 7/10 (Glows on you)
Boobs : 34C (Handful)
Body : 7/10 (Smooth)
Cathbath : 0/10 (Never give?)
BBBJ : 9/10 (Best of the best)
AR : 0/10 (Nope)
FJ : 9/10 (Soft moans)
CIM : (Yes)
Frenching : 10/10 (Shiok)
Fingering : 0/10 (Never try)
GFE : 10/10
Overall : 10/10
RTF : Yes!

Damage = $100+$20(hotel)+CD.

loner7272
21-06-2009, 06:30 AM
tks bro ts for tis gem ctc....
name:xuan xuan
looks:6.5(average looking)
body:short n little fat on tummy
boobs:look b-c cup to me nice to squeeze
frenching:8(she a kissing fish lick til my face oso got saliva but wif smoker smell)
bbbj:7(her voice of slurp n stroking of hand make u cum in cd faster lucky i can hold til fj)
fj:7(her voice of moaning i jus love it so nice to hear)
attitude:8(gd nt rush)
damage:60+tips xcluded ht n cd(cheap n gd service)

TQ bro peachboy for ur trueful FR...wil up u once recover
Nice tat she apply the BBBJ tatics on u which i taught her during
my sexxion with her on 18th...
I always like slurp cum hand stroking while BBBJ...especially with her
soft & sensational blowing...send me to 7th Heaven & buay tahan...CIM!!!
With her 吸精大法 she sucks me till my last drip...spit out & lick my Dicky's
head clean clean...rested beside me...
XX : " 这回来新,我要把所有新加坡人的精子给吸干...好让我取阳补阴...哈哈哈哈!!! "
Me : " 那你不是成了吸精女魔头??? :eek: "
XX : " 对! 我是吸精女魔头...哈哈哈哈!!! "

Interested bros with RECENT FRs who wish to meet up 吸精女魔头 may
PM me for ctc!!! But better beware tat she will suck u dried :D
She's now in cave 闭关练功 ( Code Red )...be back about 5 days...
interested still can PM me & will let u guys noe when she 出关...
再现江湖!!!

女魔头萱萱照片 :

http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab195/loner7272/19062009009.jpg?t=1245359281http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab195/loner7272/19062009007.jpg?t=1245359359

peach boy
21-06-2009, 10:04 AM
wow bro loner7272 u r the who make all sbf bros so song ,i nt yet try cim mayb next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p i juz luv it:o

loner7272
21-06-2009, 12:09 PM
wow bro loner7272 u r the who make all sbf bros so song ,i nt yet try cim mayb next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p i juz luv it:o

Ya! Don miss her 吸精大法...song song to jurong :D
She on RED now...will post once GREEN :D

ahboy_229
22-06-2009, 03:12 AM
Pai sei for this late FR, i tired Xuan Xuan on 17th June...
Keep it short and swt cos u can see that all the report on her is so postive alreadi ..

Looks: 8/10 (I like, my type! )
Boobs: Ard B - C bahz .. (Not veri good at judging it, but nipple will get harden when u play with it :D)
Frenching: 11/10 (I have nv seen a girl whu like to french so much, she french me till at the end of everything, my mouth is so dry without any saliva !! She is way too gd for this )
Painting: Yes
BBBJ: 8/10 (I like !!)
FJ: 8/10 ( Nice moan plus her voice.. Oh my god !! and any position u wan ... Haha)
Overall: 9/10 (Try it or u will regret !! )

Overall my comment for her is GOOD !! ALso, those Bro whu like to french alot one juz like me, go for her ... Maybe u will surrender to her .. Haha ..

loner7272
22-06-2009, 03:46 AM
overall was like in a 3 star hotel but getting a 5 star service.

Overall my comment for her is GOOD !! ALso, those Bro whu like to french alot one juz like me, go for her ... Maybe u will surrender to her .. Haha ..

TQ bro Swagelock & bro ahboy for ur trueful FR...bro Swagelock u
oso kana her 吸精大法 :D ...wil up u all when recover ;)

各路英雄 with RECENT FRs who wish to meet up 吸精女魔头 may
PM me for ctc!!! But she's now in de cave 闭关练功 ( Code Red )...be
back about 4 days...will let u guys noe when she 出关...再现江湖!!!
我会分发英雄帖给你们... :D

Ctc given to bro sitonski, bro Rainman444 & bro bonker000...wait till she 出关
...& pls share ur 战况 after tat...Kumsia ;)

loner7272
22-06-2009, 12:25 PM
Xuan Xuan on RED now...will inform once GREEN :D
Meantime, interested bros with recent FRs may still PM me for ctc.
When GREEN...all bros can chieong liao...Happy Bonking!!!... :p:D

CHRIS85E
22-06-2009, 12:28 PM
ahah waiting for green light b4 bombing

loner7272
22-06-2009, 12:53 PM
ahah waiting for green light b4 bombing

Muz tahan hor...don bomb urself... :p:D

loner7272
24-06-2009, 03:14 AM
Calling 各路英雄 who got my 英雄帖 earlier on...
吸精女魔头萱萱出关了...大家备战吧!!! :p:D

Xuan Xuan's on GREEN now...
Interested bros with recent FRs may pm me for ctc!!!
Ctc given to bro Takumi_racer & bro sexcruzer...
Happy Bonking!!! :)

loner7272
24-06-2009, 01:37 PM
Calling 各路英雄 who got my 英雄帖 ( PMs ) earlier on...
吸精女魔头萱萱出关了...大家备战吧!!! :D

Ctc given to bro Iwant & bro goober1000...pls check ur PMs ;)

tros
24-06-2009, 02:28 PM
bro Loner,

mind giving me her contact?

;)

loner7272
24-06-2009, 07:27 PM
bro Loner,

mind giving me her contact?

;)

Bro tros...check ur PM...
& bro Fred773 check urs too...

Takumi_racer
24-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Calling 各路英雄 who got my 英雄帖 earlier on...
吸精女魔头萱萱出关了...大家备战吧!!! :p:D

Ctc given to bro Takumi_racer & bro sexcruzer...

yeah, good to hear that her code red is over.. going to get my pay next week & try this 吸精女魔头萱萱 ^_^

loner7272
25-06-2009, 01:00 AM
Interested bros with recent FRs who wish to meet up
Frenching Queen 萱萱 ...may PM me for ctc...
but sori...she oni takes chinese bros as requested.
Pls share ur sexperience after sexxion with 萱萱...Happy Bonking!!! :)
Hope to see more FRs sooooon.... :p

萱萱 damage at 60/1/1 OR 100/2/2...

萱萱 picz...
http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab195/loner7272/19062009009.jpg?t=1245359281http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab195/loner7272/19062009007.jpg?t=1245359359

loner7272
25-06-2009, 04:37 AM
Ctc given to bro masonlim...pls check ur PM ;)
... Happy Bonking!!! :)

loner7272
25-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Frenching Queen 萱萱 with 吸精大法 ...may PM me for ctc...
but sori...she oni takes chinese bros as requested...
萱萱 damage at 60/1/1 OR 100/2/2

Calling all bros tat got my PMs...Hurry!!!...She's waiting to suck u dry :D
Calling all bros tat sexperience her oredi...pls post ur FRs to help her...
Kumsia Kumsia...!!! ;)

loner7272
25-06-2009, 04:52 PM
Ctc juz given to bro ftftft...pls check ur PM!

loner7272
26-06-2009, 02:45 PM
Alot of ctc given out but so few FRs... :confused:
All brudders after sexxion...pls share ur FRs to help her...kumsia... ;)
Frenching Queen 萱萱 with 吸精大法 tat sucks u dry ...
may PM me for ctc...but sori...she oni takes chinese bros
as requested...:o

萱萱 Most Recent FR :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3834345-post154.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3841249-post173.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3848071-post184.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3849284-post185.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3853065-post189.html

loner7272
27-06-2009, 01:34 AM
Frenching Queen 萱萱 with 吸精大法 tat sucks u dry ...:D
may PM me for ctc...but sori...she oni takes chinese bros
as requested...:o

萱萱 Most Recent FR :

loner7272
27-06-2009, 12:38 PM
may PM or post in de thread for ctc...but sori...she oni takes
chinese bros as requested... :o

萱萱 Most Recent FR :

Ctc given to bro gokart, bro semifinal & bro twpkevin...
Pls check ur PM...Cheers!!!

Cloverfield
27-06-2009, 12:54 PM
BRO,

can PM me her contact? thanks

congo0206
27-06-2009, 03:21 PM
hi bro,

can i have her contact,pls.

thanks.

tros
27-06-2009, 04:27 PM
thank you to bro Loner7272 for her contact.

below is my simple FR on xuan xuan.

Opened the door and she greeted me with a peck on the cheek. Without any delay, I started to strip for showers and she follows as well. I gave her a nice big hug and felt her nice ample boobs. Feels original without any enhancements.

In the bath, she joins me n soaps me all over. I did the same for her concentrating on her boobs and pussy. She also gave me a nice boobs massage, concerntrating and using her nipples to tickle my back. Its quite refreshing overall. After cleaning and massaging, she then gave me a nice bbbj in the showers. Ohhhhhh… slurping and slipping all the way.

She handed me a towel and we dried ourselves up, we continued to French and me feeling and fondling with her boobs along the way. On the bed, I laid her down and kiss her all over. Then it was my turn to be pampered, She licks me from the top. teasing my nipples.. then start proceeding south. She gently grab my lollipop n tongued it n put it into her mouth. All this while she was giving me the sexy loving stare. We spent about 10 mins of solid bbbj and this could have gone on forever but I was impatient and wanted to move onto the next course on the menu.

She capped me on and did a cowgirl on me. I really loved her petite body coupled with nice ample boobs, I then pulled her on me and turn her around and pumped her missionary. I got up and doggie her. Nice butt for her size. So nice to grab n I really thrust in long and deep. She moans out quite loudly and it was really a turn on. We or rather me then finished up in missionary. I could have described more details but it would be better to let you bros imagination run wild.

body: 8/10 (just nice for me)
FJ: 8/10 (nice, wet and tight pussy)
GFE: 9/10 (very willing to please attitude)

loner7272
28-06-2009, 01:31 AM
thank you to bro Loner7272 for her contact.

below is my simple FR on xuan xuan.

Opened the door and she greeted me with a peck on the cheek. Without any delay, I started to strip for showers and she follows as well. I gave her a nice big hug and felt her nice ample boobs. Feels original without any enhancements.

In the bath, she joins me n soaps me all over. I did the same for her concentrating on her boobs and pussy. She also gave me a nice boobs massage, concerntrating and using her nipples to tickle my back. Its quite refreshing overall. After cleaning and massaging, she then gave me a nice bbbj in the showers. Ohhhhhh… slurping and slipping all the way.

She handed me a towel and we dried ourselves up, we continued to French and me feeling and fondling with her boobs along the way. On the bed, I laid her down and kiss her all over. Then it was my turn to be pampered, She licks me from the top. teasing my nipples.. then start proceeding south. She gently grab my lollipop n tongued it n put it into her mouth. All this while she was giving me the sexy loving stare. We spent about 10 mins of solid bbbj and this could have gone on forever but I was impatient and wanted to move onto the next course on the menu.

She capped me on and did a cowgirl on me. I really loved her petite body coupled with nice ample boobs, I then pulled her on me and turn her around and pumped her missionary. I got up and doggie her. Nice butt for her size. So nice to grab n I really thrust in long and deep. She moans out quite loudly and it was really a turn on. We or rather me then finished up in missionary. I could have described more details but it would be better to let you bros imagination run wild.

body: 8/10 (just nice for me)
FJ: 8/10 (nice, wet and tight pussy)
GFE: 9/10 (very willing to please attitude)

TQ bro tros for ur juicy & trueful FR...Up u with my humble pts ;)
Hoping to see & read more FRs frm all bros who had tried her...

Interested bros with recent FRs may PM or post in de thread for her ctc.
No number collectors pls & Sori...only chinese bros as requested by her :o

More FRs on 萱萱 :

萱萱 picz...

Ctc given to bro deee, bro overkill & bro congo0206...
Pls check ur PM...Cheers & Happy Bonking!!!

loner7272
28-06-2009, 03:12 AM
Ctc given to bro deee, bro overkill & bro congo0206... ;)
Pls check ur PM...Cheers & Happy Bonking!!! :)

loner7272
28-06-2009, 12:39 PM
chinese bros as requested...

萱萱 Most Recent FR :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3869605-post209.html

loner7272
29-06-2009, 01:10 PM
chinese bros as requested... :o

New added overnight service frm 12MN to 8AM daily at 220/8/unlimited :D

萱萱 Most Recent FR :

萱萱 picz...

Ctc juz given to prime2000...pls check ur PM...Happy Bonking!!!

loner7272
30-06-2009, 02:50 AM
Any more FRs???...
萱萱 oredi accomplished several tasks with many bros... :D
Pls share ur FRs with us...Kumsia many many... ;)

may PM me & bro OAOO or post in de thread for ctc...
but sori...she oni takes chinese bros as requested... :o

萱萱 Most Recent FR :

Ctc juz send out to bro orgydude...pls check ur PM...Happy Bonking!!!

bigbigtool
30-06-2009, 03:01 AM
hi bro, saw her pic at previous thread wow big boobs. can share contact will sure to post fr once tried. thanks

loner7272
30-06-2009, 05:41 AM
hi bro, saw her pic at previous thread wow big boobs. can share contact will sure to post fr once tried. thanks

Scanning...bigbigtool...di........recent FR...di........"PASS"...u've got mail :D

loner7272
30-06-2009, 05:43 AM

Check ur PM ;) ...Happy Bonking!!! :)

ken6890
30-06-2009, 07:56 AM
Scanning...bigbigtool...di........recent FR...di........"PASS"...u've got mail :D

wah tiko loner , so hardworking early morning do scanning liao :D

loner7272
30-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Si ah ken early early starts to bio me hah... :D
Want to get tis frenching queen ctc izzit...:D...for u i don hap to scan :D

Ctc juz send out to bro nic_cool & bro turboelephant...pls check ur PM...Happy Bonking!!!

turboelephant
30-06-2009, 03:19 PM
Don't know which lucky bro here got her at 5pm time slot.. I have to wait till tml! Argh!

loner7272
30-06-2009, 11:21 PM
Don't know which lucky bro here got her at 5pm time slot.. I have to wait till tml! Argh!

Don worry...XX wil repay u with her sexcellent service tmr :p:D

bonkbonk
30-06-2009, 11:23 PM
hi bro.can share me ctcZ?>thank

loner7272
01-07-2009, 06:00 AM
hi bro.can share me ctcZ?>thank

Scanning...bonkbonk...di........recent FR...di........"PASS"...u've got mail :D

Scanning...sexaddict...di........recent FR...di........"Acess Denied"... paisay :o

Takumi_racer
01-07-2009, 11:41 AM
thank u Bro Loner7272 for the 英雄帖, to let me participate in the 武林大会.

Try frenching queen/吸精女魔头萱萱 yesterday, her service is simply outstanding, i think i ganna KC by her liao, i must go and try others FL or else i will be in big trouble if i can't forget her..

she's almost fully booked yesterday, thank god i'm still able to secure a session with her at night.. when i went to her designated hotel, was quite unhappy with the counter staffs, i know that there are still $20 room left but they lie abt it and say only $30 one left, somemore still must pay $50, the other $20 is for deposit, will return after check out.. I prefer Hotel 81 ^_^

went inside the room, take a puff of cigraette waiting for her.. she arrived in 5 mins time, open the door, saw a petite gal with tshirt and mini skirts, invite her in and we TCSS while we smoke together.. this gal is really a kissing fish + frenching queen, she start kissing and frenching even though we still held the cigraette on our hand lol... at that point of time, i have no mood to smoke, just wanna free up my hand so that i can touch her sexy body..

i really have no idea how long we have been fighting with each other tongue, she will never stop unless u take the initiative to stop.. so i stop her and we help each other remove our clothes piece by piece, after i remove the bra for her, i cannot control myself by not staring at her ample boobs, haha.. we proceed to the bath room, helping each other to wash, but i bet most of the guys here always say helping them to wash, but our hands only focus on their boobs and pussy :) after bath, helping me to dry up and follow by a short BBBJ then we head to the bed..

on the bed, i kept playing with her boobs and sucking her nipple, then give her a good long paint on her love hole, can see really enjoy it as she play with her boobs while i tongue fuck her pussy, one and only minus point she don't like fingering, i always like to finger to feel the wetness but nvr mind respect her.. after some time, she say she cannot take it liao, ask me to turn over and cathbath by sucking on my nipples, then she use her boobs to massage my didi follow by BBBJ, i would say i love her BBBJ, coz mine is not long, so she's able to do deep throat throughout, the feeling is damn shiok.. told her to stop or else i will explode inside her mouth, so ask her to cap me and do cowgal, change to missionary with my hands pressing on her boobs throughout and omg with all the foreplay and the tightness on her pussy, i don't think i can last long, really hope to do doggy on her, but once she change to doggy, i insert inside, within 3 to 4 thrust, i explode all my cum inside the CD...

after job done, we take another puff of cigraette and TCSS, still kissing and frenching, haha.. when we lying on the bed, she will hug me so tight, i mean REAL TIGHT, from my memories, only my ex-gf hug me so tight before lol.. she's so cute sia, ask her why ppl called her 吸精女魔头, she say becoz she know 吸精大法, then i told her i scare she will suck my soul away, immediately she get on top of me and say 我上面要吸,下面也要吸.. suck my nipples and give me a long BBBJ this time but i didn't manage to did my second shot, coz i always having prob maintaining the erection on my second shot, however i really enjoy every single moment with her, she's not a time watcher, will ask whether can she ans the phone when it rings, good attitude and willing to please.. walk her back to her place which is very near to the hotel.

Looks: 7/10 (looks like one of the actress on TV)
Boobs: 8/10 (nice and look big on her, i personally find it quite cute and unique, will be even nicer if the nipples is more protruding)
Body: 7/10 (smooth)
Catbath: 7/10
Frenching: Yes (she's been called frenching queen, what did u think)
BBBJ: 11/10 (I love her CFM look when she look at me while sucking my dick, lick my dick head, balls and constant deepthroat with good suckion)
CIM: Yes (i didn't manage to do it, not her fault, i CMI)
COB: not sure
COF: not sure
FJ: 8/10 (tight and accomodating)
GFE: 11/10 (hug me very tight like my ex-gf hugging me, she will just go all out pleasing me, even help me wear my socks and shoes which make me quite shock)
RTF: Yes (just hope i have more $ to book her ON)
Dmg: $100/2/2 (CD $4.20 and Room $30)

sex1over
01-07-2009, 12:13 PM
Bro, kindly share xuan contact. Thanks.

loner7272
01-07-2009, 12:44 PM

Try frenching queen/吸精女魔头萱萱 yesterday, her service is simply outstanding, i think i ganna KC by her liao, i must go and try others FL or else i will be in big trouble if i can't forget her..

she's almost fully booked yesterday, thank god i'm still able to secure a session with her at night.. when i went to her designated hotel, was quite unhappy with the counter staffs, i know that there are still $20 room left but they lie abt it and say only $30 one left, somemore still must pay $50, the other $20 is for deposit, will return after check out.. I prefer Hotel 81 ^_^

went inside the room, take a puff of cigraette waiting for her.. she arrived in 5 mins time, open the door, saw a petite gal with tshirt and mini skirts, invite her in and we TCSS while we smoke together.. this gal is really a kissing fish + frenching queen, she start kissing and frenching even though we still held the cigraette on our hand lol... at that point of time, i have no mood to smoke, just wanna free up my hand so that i can touch her sexy body..

i really have no idea how long we have been fighting with each other tongue, she will never stop unless u take the initiative to stop.. so i stop her and we help each other remove our clothes piece by piece, after i remove the bra for her, i cannot control myself by not staring at her ample boobs, haha.. we proceed to the bath room, helping each other to wash, but i bet most of the guys here always say helping them to wash, but our hands only focus on their boobs and pussy :) after bath, helping me to dry up and follow by a short BBBJ then we head to the bed..

on the bed, i kept playing with her boobs and sucking her nipple, then give her a good long paint on her love hole, can see really enjoy it as she play with her boobs while i tongue fuck her pussy, one and only minus point she don't like fingering, i always like to finger to feel the wetness but nvr mind respect her.. after some time, she say she cannot take it liao, ask me to turn over and cathbath by sucking on my nipples, then she use her boobs to massage my didi follow by BBBJ, i would say i love her BBBJ, coz mine is not long, so she's able to do deep throat throughout, the feeling is damn shiok.. told her to stop or else i will explode inside her mouth, so ask her to cap me and do cowgal, change to missionary with my hands pressing on her boobs throughout and omg with all the foreplay and the tightness on her pussy, i don't think i can last long, really hope to do doggy on her, but once she change to doggy, i insert inside, within 3 to 4 thrust, i explode all my cum inside the CD...

after job done, we take another puff of cigraette and TCSS, still kissing and frenching, haha.. when we lying on the bed, she will hug me so tight, i mean REAL TIGHT, from my memories, only my ex-gf hug me so tight before lol.. she's so cute sia, ask her why ppl called her 吸精女魔头, she say becoz she know 吸精大法, then i told her i scare she will suck my soul away, immediately she get on top of me and say 我上面要吸,下面也要吸.. suck my nipples and give me a long BBBJ this time but i didn't manage to did my second shot, coz i always having prob maintaining the erection on my second shot, however i really enjoy every single moment with her, she's not a time watcher, will ask whether can she ans the phone when it rings, good attitude and willing to please.. walk her back to her place which is very near to the hotel.

Boobs: 8/10 (nice and look big on her, i personally find it quite cute and unique, will be even nicer if the nipples is more protruding)
BBBJ: 11/10 (I love her CFM look when she look at me while sucking my dick, lick my dick head, balls and constant deepthroat with good suckion)
GFE: 11/10 (hug me very tight like my ex-gf hugging me, she will just go all out pleasing me, even help me wear my socks and shoes which make me quite shock)

TQ bro Takumi_racer for ur juicy FR...so u kana her strong KC power liao hor
...so do i...juz can't stop look up for her again & again...si liao:p:D
Wil up u once i recover...kumsia!

Expecting more FRs sooooon...

loner7272
01-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Any more FRs???...
萱萱 oredi accomplished several tasks with many bros yesterday...
Pls share ur FRs with us...Kumsia many many...

but sori...she oni takes chinese bros as requested...paisay :o

萱萱 Most Recent FR :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3880197-post224.html

萱萱 picz...

loner7272
01-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Bro, kindly share xuan contact. Thanks.

Scanning...sex1over...di........recent FR...di........" PASS "...u've got mail :D

Terror198
01-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Bro TS Loner,

You very hardworking hor…… I see you very “on”, at all times like you on-line scanning hor….. so hardworking until I with XX today, you also sms her hor …… Lucky that time we naked & TCSS time….if not sure she take long time to reply you, Ha ha !

Also, got another Bro wanted to book her last minute when I am with her….. ha ha… I long hand long leg early book liao……… See, my style works….book in advance !

Today is my RTF…… its just gets better…… Not going to write a long FR for her as I had earlier written a 3 part FR for her liao…… But, the most important thing is if I RTF, it means this XX got something special ! Else, I’ll look for other girls…..

Like I said, it just gets better…… Me gena KC ? Maybe ???????? or me KC her !!!!!!

Leave it to you to imagine, just like what I mean when I say, it just gets better !

Adios……

oaoo
02-07-2009, 12:55 AM
Hi bro, some pts for ur very juicy FR. :)

oaoo
02-07-2009, 01:03 AM
He is one of the most hardworking bros here. :)

loner7272
02-07-2009, 03:41 AM
Bro TS Loner,

You very hardworking hor…… I see you very “on”, at all times like you on-line scanning hor….. so hardworking until I with XX today, you also sms her hor …… Lucky that time we naked & TCSS time….if not sure she take long time to reply you, Ha ha !

Also, got another Bro wanted to book her last minute when I am with her….. ha ha… I long hand long leg early book liao……… See, my style works….book in advance !

Today is my RTF…… its just gets better…… Not going to write a long FR for her as I had earlier written a 3 part FR for her liao…… But, the most important thing is if I RTF, it means this XX got something special ! Else, I’ll look for other girls…..

Like I said, it just gets better…… Me gena KC ? Maybe ???????? or me KC her !!!!!!

Leave it to you to imagine, just like what I mean when I say, it just gets better !

Adios……

U like tat say me goot meh...really jealous liaoz & at de same time envy u :mad::p:D

He is one of the most hardworking bros here.

Bro oaoo, don like tat say me leh...u not around so me got be hardworking
like u lor...glad to have u back!!! :)

Juz up bro Takumi_racer

Takumi_racer
02-07-2009, 10:23 AM
thank u Bro Oaoo & Bro Loner7272 for up my points.. thank u very much ^_^

loner7272
02-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Ctc juz sent out to bro phantom65110...pls check ur PM...Happy Bonking!!! :)

turboelephant
02-07-2009, 04:17 PM
promised TS that i will give a FR upon trying... here i am returning the favour!!!

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10
Catbath: 6/10
Frenching: french until no tml!
BBBJ: 7/10 Jia Jia is better :P
CIM: 7/10 Jia Jia is better :P
GFE: 9/10 (very service oriented... french me and take off my clothings... after bathing she put on my clothings for me as well before leaving hotel...
RTF: No (prefer to try others)
Dmg: $60/1/1

she keeps looking at me and winking at me... too much until i dunno how to react... :D

If you are looking for good service, xuan xuan is the one!

last but not least thank you TS for sharing this contact with me.

p.s. hope bros here can up me a little bit to show some support for xiao di :)

loner7272
02-07-2009, 04:45 PM
Ctc juz sent out to bro Fatboy...pls check ur PM...Happy Bonking!!! :)

loner7272
02-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Ctc juz sent out to bro skyline0522...pls check ur PM...Happy Bonking!!! :)

loner7272
02-07-2009, 08:32 PM
Ctc juz sent out to bro meyde00...pls check ur PM...Happy Bonking!!! :)

samister
02-07-2009, 10:07 PM
Sorry TS that i took so long then write my FR....

Book this babe few days ago as i only have a few hours before my next meeting start and i really wish to relax myself a bit. Meet her at GL around evening, very puntual gal..... no need to wait to long.

Upon opening the door, saw this damn cute and sweet 小妹妹,damn lucky man. She's those damn horny type which will rub your didi to make you high. Never saw a FL that like to french so much too. Must really praise her for her hard working and willing to please you in all way. During my session with her, her phone rang a few times but she never bother to pick up, good attitude as she dont stop to make you happy..... i have try some which half way through our FJ she goes and pick up her phone which was really a turn-off.

Looks: 7 (cute & sweet)
Figure: 6.5 (a bit fat on the tummy - must be to many bros always treat her to supper lah)
Boobs: 6 (good to squeeze, should be B - but i'm a big fans for 'THE BIGGER THE BETTER)
Bbbj: 9 (up the lorry lah - no need to say 包吃!!!!!)
FJ: 10 (SHIOK SHIOK !!!! she is a ROCKER!!!!!! lying down, standing or any style you can name, she can rock until you are so high)
Attitude: 10 (i like gals which is more interested in you better then making business - will treat you like BF make you happy, GF also wont be so good)
Damage - $100/2/2 + 20tips + 30hotel +?? cd
RTF - guarantee (after i book my favorite 1st b4 i book her again.

Thanks a million to bro Loner & Oaoo for the ctc

loner7272
03-07-2009, 01:39 AM
promised TS that i will give a FR upon trying... here i am returning the favour!!!

GFE: 9/10 (very service oriented... french me and take off my clothings... after bathing she put on my clothings for me as well before leaving hotel...

she keeps looking at me and winking at me... too much until i dunno how to react... :D

Sorry TS that i took so long then write my FR....

Book this babe few days ago as i only have a few hours before my next meeting start and i really wish to relax myself a bit. Meet her at GL around evening, very puntual gal..... no need to wait to long.

Upon opening the door, saw this damn cute and sweet 小妹妹,damn lucky man. She's those damn horny type which will rub your didi to make you high. Never saw a FL that like to french so much too. Must really praise her for her hard working and willing to please you in all way. During my session with her, her phone rang a few times but she never bother to pick up, good attitude as she dont stop to make you happy..... i have try some which half way through our FJ she goes and pick up her phone which was really a turn-off.

Looks: 7 (cute & sweet)
Figure: 6.5 (a bit fat on the tummy - must be to many bros always treat her to supper lah)
Boobs: 6 (good to squeeze, should be B - but i'm a big fans for 'THE BIGGER THE BETTER)
Bbbj: 9 (up the lorry lah - no need to say 包吃!!!!!)
FJ: 10 (SHIOK SHIOK !!!! she is a ROCKER!!!!!! lying down, standing or any style you can name, she can rock until you are so high)
Attitude: 10 (i like gals which is more interested in you better then making business - will treat you like BF make you happy, GF also wont be so good)
Damage - $100/2/2 + 20tips + 30hotel +?? cd
RTF - guarantee (after i book my favorite 1st b4 i book her again.

Thanks a million to bro Loner & Oaoo for the ctc

TQ bro turboelephant & bro samister for ur trueful...detail & juicy FRs :D
Will up both with my humble pts once i recover...Cheers!!! :)

sh1ev4
03-07-2009, 01:47 AM
May I know how to contact xuan xuan ?
from the FR, she must be good :-)

thank u

loner7272
03-07-2009, 02:02 AM
Ctc juz sent out to bro hairy79...pls check ur PM...Happy Bonking!!! :)

oaoo
03-07-2009, 02:39 AM
Up u some pts ..... thanks. :)

loner7272
03-07-2009, 02:45 AM
Up u some pts ..... thanks. :)

Every FR posted...10 pts will be rewarded :p:D

loner7272
03-07-2009, 04:34 AM
but sori...she oni takes chinese bros as requested...paisay :o

萱萱 Most Recent / Previous FRs :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3884828-post239.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3883842-post235.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3882101-post229.html

萱萱 picz...

Juz up bro turboelephant

Volker
03-07-2009, 09:17 AM
Kindly pm me xx contacts.

Thanks in advance.

loner7272
03-07-2009, 01:53 PM

Thanks in advance.

U've got mail ;)...pls check ur PM...Happy Bonking!!! :)

Ctc juz sent to bro batboy100 too...pls check ur PM...Happy Bonking!!! :)

loner7272
04-07-2009, 12:51 AM
Ctc juz sent to bro fresno99...pls check ur PM...Happy Bonking!!! :)

Takumi_racer
04-07-2009, 02:28 AM
just have a RTF session with 吸精女魔头萱萱, since the first session, has been thinking abt her constantly, i'm sure i got KC by her liao..

she has never failed to sextisfied the sexual desire that man hunger for.. her service is still tip-top, full of GFE feeling.. i told her i want to 强奸吸精女魔头, when the towel is still wrapped around her, i push her down on the bed & pulled it off & attack her boobs and she shout 求命啦, 求命啦, 不要强奸我啦!!! then i say 不行, 强奸你是要让你没办法用吸精大法来害男人.. after she cap me, do a few positions and unloaded in doggy...

managed to do 2 shots today which is highly impossible for me if u have read some of my previous FRs, after i fuck her half way on my 2nd shot, ask her take out the CD... then i say 帮我吸出来, she willingly obliged and removed the CD and before i knew it, my entire dick is inside her mouth.. she just kept sucking alternate with licking of balls and dick head, follow by deepthroat all the way to hit the wall of my shaft and for about 5 to 10 mins.. i cannot tahan anymore, tell her 用力点, 快一点, 要出来了, she increase the suction to maximum speed and full strength, finally i have no choice but to surrender all my cum into her warm mouth, suck me till the last drop of my sperms.. shiok is the only word i can descibe!!! hope i strike lottery, then have more $ to book her overnight ^_^

sorry for the bro after me, i requested her to smoke with me before leaving, so make u wait for quite sometime, pai seh sia..

Stats same as before, will definitely RTF as soon as vitamin M restored... thank u TS once again for this lovely GEM :)

Paldo
04-07-2009, 04:20 AM

Thanks in advance.

loner7272
04-07-2009, 04:30 AM
just have a RTF session with 吸精女魔头萱萱, since the first session, has been thinking abt her constantly, i'm sure i got KC by her liao..

she has never failed to sextisfied the sexual desire that man hunger for.. her service is still tip-top, full of GFE feeling.. i told her i want to 强奸吸精女魔头, when the towel is still wrapped around her, i push her down on the bed & pulled it off & attack her boobs and she shout 求命啦, 求命啦, 不要强奸我啦!!! then i say 不行, 强奸你是要让你没办法用吸精大法来害男人.. after she cap me, do a few positions and unloaded in doggy...

managed to do 2 shots today which is highly impossible for me if u have read some of my previous FRs, after i fuck her half way on my 2nd shot, ask her take out the CD... then i say 帮我吸出来, she willingly obliged and removed the CD and before i knew it, my entire dick is inside her mouth.. she just kept sucking alternate with licking of balls and dick head, follow by deepthroat all the way to hit the wall of my shaft and for about 5 to 10 mins.. i cannot tahan anymore, tell her 用力点, 快一点, 要出来了, she increase the suction to maximum speed and full strength, finally i have no choice but to surrender all my cum into her warm mouth, suck me till the last drop of my sperms.. shiok is the only word i can descibe!!! hope i strike lottery, then have more $ to book her overnight ^_^

sorry for the bro after me, i requested her to smoke with me before leaving, so make u wait for quite sometime, pai seh sia..

Stats same as before, will definitely RTF as soon as vitamin M restored... thank u TS once again for this lovely GEM :)

Fully agree with bro Takumi_racer...juz can't get enough...keeps RTF & RTF!!!
Me RTF her countless liaoz...think i've fallen into her deep hole trap :D
Thanks bro Takumi_racer again for posting ur RTF FR...really funny & fcukcinating sexxion described!!! Keeps cumming hor!!! :D

Another sextisfied bro...:D

Juz up bro samister

tros
04-07-2009, 08:58 AM
wow bro loner, now xx got overnite liao ah? :p