PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

doctor sex
03-07-2014, 07:57 PM
Useful information. Thank you I wanted to take the time to review three SG mistresses I have had the pleasure of being with. I am NOT ranking them and my critique is based ONLY on my experiences.

1) Mistress Keiko
Sessions include: Spanking with paddles, strapon, humiliation, foot/ass worship, face sitting.
Positives: Pretty. Has great tattoos, if you're into that. VERY friendly. Has nice toys. Great with a strapon.
I have had two sessions with her. I had my first ever BDSM session with her and she was very patient and accommodating. Before and after the session, she chatted quite a bit. At the end, she hugged and said goodbye.

Negative: 1. If you meet at her home, be prepared, it is a bit untidy and smells of cigarettes, as she smokes a lot.
2. Time Management: I have had 2 sessions with her, but also 3 cancellations. Once, I was left waiting outside her home, with no answer on her phone. Twice, she confirmed times and was supposed to call an hour before appointment, but didn't call or answer my calls.

2. Mistress Anya
Sessions include: Strapon (for a 2 hr session), spanking, humiliation, corsets/boots, face slapping, spitting and golden shower.

In my session, I did not do strap on, but did the rest. She started with having me kneel down naked in front of her and splash me with cold water. I was slapped, my nipples tweaked, orgasm denied, she sat on my face and used a vibrator on herself to get off. Then she put a dildo in my mouth and strapped it around the back of my head. She gave the dildo a blow job while i looked. Followed by 15 mins of ass worship and a golden shower.

Positives: Pretty. Great tattoos. Dresses the part. The entire time is literally the session, no small talk before or after. Chooses hotels, good location.

Negatives: She only hosts every once in a while, although more often lately. Her strapon sessions are only for minimum 2 hr bookings.

Mistress Kathy

No toys, or regular BDSM activities. It is all about pleasuring her. I cleaned her feet and licked her toes. Then she stripped completely and I had to massage her, followed by a 20 mins session of licking her pussy and fingering her ass. She made me masturbate and come on her foot, which I then had to clean up. Then, we step into the shower, and I had soap and wash her, top to bottom.

Positive: VERY PRETTY. Fantastic ass. Nice, shaved, clean pussy. Friendly too. After the session, we spoke quite a bit.

Negative: Location. We checked into a low budget hotel together, where we both had to register our ID's and rent the room for 2 hrs. Since she doesn't use toys, what she does is limited. I will try her again though, and try to get her to be more aggressive with her BDSM and humiliation.

In summary, all three are GREAT and worth your time and tribute, and I will definitely revisit them for even better FR's.

Cheers.

collers
03-07-2014, 08:16 PM
I wanted to take the time to review three SG mistresses I have had the pleasure of being with. I am NOT ranking them and my critique is based ONLY on my experiences.

1) Mistress Keiko
Sessions include: Spanking with paddles, strapon, humiliation, foot/ass worship, face sitting.
Positives: Pretty. Has great tattoos, if you're into that. VERY friendly. Has nice toys. Great with a strapon.
I have had two sessions with her. I had my first ever BDSM session with her and she was very patient and accommodating. Before and after the session, she chatted quite a bit. At the end, she hugged and said goodbye.

Negative: 1. If you meet at her home, be prepared, it is a bit untidy and smells of cigarettes, as she smokes a lot.
2. Time Management: I have had 2 sessions with her, but also 3 cancellations. Once, I was left waiting outside her home, with no answer on her phone. Twice, she confirmed times and was supposed to call an hour before appointment, but didn't call or answer my calls.

2. Mistress Anya
Sessions include: Strapon (for a 2 hr session), spanking, humiliation, corsets/boots, face slapping, spitting and golden shower.

In my session, I did not do strap on, but did the rest. She started with having me kneel down naked in front of her and splash me with cold water. I was slapped, my nipples tweaked, orgasm denied, she sat on my face and used a vibrator on herself to get off. Then she put a dildo in my mouth and strapped it around the back of my head. She gave the dildo a blow job while i looked. Followed by 15 mins of ass worship and a golden shower.

Positives: Pretty. Great tattoos. Dresses the part. The entire time is literally the session, no small talk before or after. Chooses hotels, good location.

Negatives: She only hosts every once in a while, although more often lately. Her strapon sessions are only for minimum 2 hr bookings.

Mistress Kathy

No toys, or regular BDSM activities. It is all about pleasuring her. I cleaned her feet and licked her toes. Then she stripped completely and I had to massage her, followed by a 20 mins session of licking her pussy and fingering her ass. She made me masturbate and come on her foot, which I then had to clean up. Then, we step into the shower, and I had soap and wash her, top to bottom.

Positive: VERY PRETTY. Fantastic ass. Nice, shaved, clean pussy. Friendly too. After the session, we spoke quite a bit.

Negative: Location. We checked into a low budget hotel together, where we both had to register our ID's and rent the room for 2 hrs. Since she doesn't use toys, what she does is limited. I will try her again though, and try to get her to be more aggressive with her BDSM and humiliation.

In summary, all three are GREAT and worth your time and tribute, and I will definitely revisit them for even better FR's.

Cheers.

Is Mistress Kathy a s'porean-chinese or is she a Vietnamese?

rharlan
04-07-2014, 12:17 AM
Kathy is Vietnamese.

collers
04-07-2014, 04:20 PM
If she is a singaporean, I'm not interested.

Since Kathy is a Vietnamese, I'm very interested to try her.

Where can find Kathy's contact number?

doctor sex
04-07-2014, 06:22 PM
If she is a singaporean, I'm not interested.

Since Kathy is a Vietnamese, I'm very interested to try her.

Where can find Kathy's contact number?

She advertises on collarspace.com

collers
04-07-2014, 08:26 PM
She advertises on collarspace.com

But in that collarspace.com website search box, I key in MistressKathy and Kathy, both results came out are caucasians.

So need to type what name in the search box of collarspace.com?

asslover22
04-07-2014, 08:39 PM
try MissKathySG.

doctor sex
05-07-2014, 09:03 AM
But in that collarspace.com website search box, I key in MistressKathy and Kathy, both results came out are caucasians.

So need to type what name in the search box of collarspace.com?

Just go to the Singapore page for dommes and she will be there along with lots of other dommes who are in Singapore. Many are fake or just wannabes but some like keiko, Minky, aanya are real.

okiepoke
08-07-2014, 03:56 AM
Hi bros,

I just come across this forum and see all the interesting posts about BDSM. I also visited La Siora in Tokyo for a few times and agreed they have excellent mistresses and services, but unfortunately I am living in Hong Kong and couldn't visit as I wish to.

i know I am not able to get the same quality of services in HK, but does anyone have recommendation to me for services in HK? Much appreciated for any help.

Thanks

I have had several sessions with Sexy Mistress from Collarspace.com. She has a lot of range and a great body but is a bit expensive. Still, I would recommend her over any other Mistress that I have sessioned with in Hong Kong, especially if you like body worship along with domination. She speaks english very well with a British accent which I find very sexy on an Asian woman.

calvin5828
08-07-2014, 10:22 AM
Did anybody know if Miss Maya who offer sensual massage still active??

This is her website

http://mymantrasg.com/about.html

Thanks.

dell_lee_2003
08-07-2014, 04:43 PM
Did anybody know if Miss Maya who offer sensual massage still active??

This is her website

http://mymantrasg.com/about.html

Thanks.

She still there bro.

nicaxo
09-07-2014, 11:28 PM
I'm looking for some advice regarding the scene in Tokyo. While paying for a session with a domina certainly isn't out of the question, I'm primarily looking for some kind of fetish bar where I can actually hook up with a mistress and maybe move on to a love hotel for some privacy.

For so many years now I've wanted to at least once experience a few hours with a mistress but I just simply don't seem to meet the right kind of people so I've never had the opportunity. And I don't hang around the areas where it happens so I don't really know where to look.

The only SM bar I know of is Amarcord but the staff is most likely not allowed to get private with customers and because it's such a small place, it's probably not the best place to meet people (since they can only fit a small number of people inside at once). So am I right to assume that any kind of action from going here is pretty much out of the question, no matter how well you click with the staff?

I don't know any Japanese except for the very basics and I'm probably not willing to make to arrange a meeting if it involves calling multiple times and making lots of re-confirmations since I would have too much time to think about it and eventually freak out.

Any recommendations on where I should go? The more hardcore the better!

Thanks!

zxq2008
12-07-2014, 11:23 AM
Today gotten Mercilessly tortured by Mistress Rachel / Mistress Tian.
She has a nice feet with no doubt. Cut to short, she did everything that I asked for but with extra.

When we are in, I wash up my self, then wash her feet with cold/warm water. Then do the long foot worship (bare feet), sucking toes, licking her sole and side. She then put the whole feet inside my mouth and go all the way in till the end until I cannot breath. Then she use the other feet to kick and slap the dick. This was last for good 5min. One feet after another. My dick was solid hard. Then she collar me. She said good boy and walk with me (i am on four and we visit the living room) shit. I am show off to her house mate. Her house mate come-in to the living room while she walk with me. I need to lick her feet and bark like a dog (she asked me to do :)) in front of her house mate. I think her house mate also into this world. She seems OK and she seems normal. Then they laugh each other whenever I bark as a dog. Oh no. this is the first time I was with other lady and My mistress and treat me like a puppy. Then she put her feet, her ass in front of my face and the heel was torturing me (dick was kicked mercilessly). I cannot say NO as this is my request. A bit pain but bearable. Then she said OK and we walk (of course I am on four) inside again. My cock was soft as I do nt really like the doggie portion :(. I think I am purely footy thing.

When we are inside, she tie me with rope. Shit I didn't request and she did it. How can I say no again. I just let her to do anything she like. After tie, I cannot move as it ties so hard. My neck, my hand, my body was tied. Cannot even move. Then she go out. I am thinking, oh no, she will go out and bring her friend to torture me mercilessly. or asking her to see me which she is torturing me to let me have an experience of humiliating in front of other. But no. she came back but didnt bring her friend. She show me one thing. Oh no. her worn sock. She laugh and put-it inside my mouth (a pair of sock) and press the whole feet and start doing tickling. I understand now. But too late already. I was mercilessly tickle for very long time. I think about 10-15min. Non-stop. I cry and cry and cry as so tickle, cannot move, cannot shout, cannot do anything but inside the whole body was so tickle. She laugh and laugh and laugh but still tickling. I look at her eye, moaning loud with please mistress, please stop. and tear a bit coming out as cannot take it anymore. She doesn't want to stop. She tickle and start HJ me, slap my dick hard whenever hard-on. And when session about to end, she said, OK.. ha ha ha.. Like it... Then put the oil on my dick. And take out the sock and put the whole feet inside my mouth again. Then she skillfully HJ me very fast. I think about 1min I came and came and came so long time and she also amazed that I came so much.

Thats my session FR. If you want me to rate, i will rate her 7/10 while I rate my one and only Mistress Keiko 10/10.

Did mistress tian tian perform tease and denial ?

Footsubby
12-07-2014, 03:45 PM
http://imgur.com/otF3smd
http://imgur.com/VFjnb8B
http://imgur.com/YrV1VDU

Mistress Rachel

blacknyellow
13-07-2014, 12:08 AM
Hello boys,

Excuse my absence in recent weeks & months.

A couple of things.

Firstly, we welcome Domina Fire onto our shores from 20-30th July. This domme looks naughty, evil & perverted. I'm seeing her while she is here.

Secondly, Mistress Sayako will come to Singapore as of 4th-16th August. Sayako is sadistic domme, yet sexy & sophisticated about it.

Let's hope we can enjoy ourselves at the mercy of these 2 beautiful dommes :)

B 'n' Y

d2pre
13-07-2014, 12:11 AM

Mistress Rachel

she charge $100 for SM?>

MaxMaxSmurf
13-07-2014, 09:36 AM
she charge $100 for SM?>

Yes bro , she charges $100

HoundDo9
13-07-2014, 02:00 PM
I'm looking for some advice regarding the scene in Tokyo. While paying for a session with a domina certainly isn't out of the question, I'm primarily looking for some kind of fetish bar where I can actually hook up with a mistress and maybe move on to a love hotel for some privacy.

<cut>

I don't know any Japanese except for the very basics 

<cut> 

Any recommendations on where I should go? The more hardcore the better!

Hi there Nica,

There are plenty of reviews and discussions about SM bars in Tokyo in this thread, so I won't repeat those parts. I will however try to point out a few important points to keep in mind.

SM bars are shops which caters to your kinks, you may meet some fairly hard core people at the right venues, but while this might be there passion it's also work. All of the SM "hostess" bars where you experience some play close at midnight so most Mistresses have it as a second job, so it's extremely unlikely that she will go anywhere except home after they close. It's more likely that she'll excuse her self shortly before midnight so she can make an dash for the last train. However if your lucky her day job might be in an SM club, and it might be a good way to find out if you click.

But all is not lost, there are plenty of SM parties going on. However very few Japanese people speaks English, so just like an SM bar but the ratio of English speakers are far less at parties. Plus here people go to mingle and have fun with friends and aquentince, it can be pretty lonely if you don't know anyone and can't communicate.

Most people won't play with you if they feel they can't communicate with you. There is an excellent reason for this which you can read in "HardToBeat"'s review http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=4838681&postcount=1113 even if in his case the language barrier was German not Japanese.

Now, having cleared this up, don't miss the sensational opportunity you have if your in Tokyo to session with an English speaking mistress from an SM club.  Heck you can even live dangerous by booking an mistress who's English not so good and who will read your preference card. Yes confirming bookings can be an hassle, but it's primarily needed because people otherwise don't turn up. Go with the custom and you will have fun.

Just don't forget the safe word is "Motto" ;) but you did say you're look for hard core so I'm sure you won't need it. ;)

Last word, Amarcord have a different entertainment license, and is not really an SM bar, which is why it's allowed to stay open until early morning. But it's also the reason why there really isn't any play going on. It's also one of the cheapest to visit.

Enjoy!

HD.

polls
13-07-2014, 08:21 PM

Mistress Rachel

can you post her soles's pictures?

Footsubby
14-07-2014, 01:37 AM
can you post her soles's pictures?

http://imgur.com/oodrBcV

polls
14-07-2014, 04:05 AM
http://imgur.com/oodrBcV

your above pictures only show her 脚背。

soles is 脚底 and not 脚背.

can you post her soles's(脚底) picture?

prak961
14-07-2014, 12:16 PM

Mistress Rachel

Does Mistress Rachel accept non-Chinese? I can text using translator.

DOMINAFIRE
15-07-2014, 01:32 AM
Hello boys,

Excuse my absence in recent weeks & months.

A couple of things.

Firstly, we welcome Domina Fire onto our shores from 20-30th July. This domme looks naughty, evil & perverted. I'm seeing her while she is here.

Secondly, Mistress Sayako will come to Singapore as of 4th-16th August. Sayako is sadistic domme, yet sexy & sophisticated about it.

Let's hope we can enjoy ourselves at the mercy of these 2 beautiful dommes :)

B 'n' Y

Hello to all kinky bitches out there!!!

Here is my Femdomme trip schedule for the month of July and August.
July 20th-30th Singapore
August 5 to 11th- Kuala Lumpur
August last wk. (Tentative) depends on How many interests I will receive
Watch out for more info. Visit my official website www.dominafire.com
I offer variety of bdsm play. From slightest foot fetish to forced bi, public humiliation, toilet slavery, and alot more. Feel free to ask. I also dominate couples.. i am offering a new kick boxing session. This is my new skill. Feel my kick and be my punching bag with the twist of ball busting and wrestling. i have a very few limits. No animals, drugs, kids nothing illegal. And of course.. KILLING U... Other than that. Everyrhing is ok.. I always play safe!! and NO I NEVER OFFER SEX. MOVE ON IF U WILL ASK!!
I have the dirtiest and kinkiest mind than urs.. so be ready what u ask for!!!.
Happy perving everybody!!!!

DOMINAFIRE
15-07-2014, 09:12 AM
Im planning to go to HongKong too. This coming August last wk. But it will depends on how many session requests I will receive. So better book early..

dell_lee_2003
15-07-2014, 01:01 PM
Wow.. Kick boxing. It is like the slave will be tied both hand with hand cruff, and tied the hand cruff with the ceiling like boxing bag. Then Mistress do whatever she want to you through out the session..

May I ask, at the end of the session does Mistress make him cum by either using HJ or foot job?

DOMINAFIRE
15-07-2014, 02:37 PM
Wow.. Kick boxing. It is like the slave will be tied both hand with hand cruff, and tied the hand cruff with the ceiling like boxing bag. Then Mistress do whatever she want to you through out the session..

May I ask, at the end of the session does Mistress make him cum by either using HJ or foot job?

Well it depends on my dirty kinky thoughts and mood. I always have lots of surprises during my sessions. And I will know if he deserve some reward depends on how he pleases me. If hes lucky enough. Yeah. He might experience my very own style of foot job. But again.. not all of things will in favor in him.. he can cum but it always be ruined. If i am mean and evil enough on that moment. I might order him to CLEAN HIS OWN MESS IN MY FEET FORCEFULLY...

MaxMaxSmurf
15-07-2014, 04:53 PM
Hello to all kinky bitches out there!!!
Here is my Femdomme trip schedule for the month of July and August.
July 20th-30th Singapore
August 5 to 11th- Kuala Lumpur
August last wk. (Tentative) depends on How many interests I will receive
Watch out for more info. Visit my official website www.dominafire.com
I offer variety of bdsm play. From slightest foot fetish to forced bi, public humiliation, toilet slavery, and alot more. Feel free to ask. I also dominate couples.. i am offering a new kick boxing session. This is my new skill. Feel my kick and be my punching bag with the twist of ball busting and wrestling. i have a very few limits. No animals, drugs, kids nothing illegal. And of course.. KILLING U... Other than that. Everyrhing is ok.. I always play safe!! and NO I NEVER OFFER SEX. MOVE ON IF U WILL ASK!!
I have the dirtiest and kinkiest mind than urs.. so be ready what u ask for!!!.
Happy perving everybody!!!!
May i check your rates & will room be included ? Is there slots available in singapore still?

DOMINAFIRE
15-07-2014, 10:53 PM
May i check your rates & will room be included ? Is there slots available in singapore still?

Max check my website for more details regarding my tribute session email.me there.. And yes. I DO HOST the place for the play. U need to tell me.now when do u want to meet me as I have very limited slots available now.

blacknyellow
16-07-2014, 01:05 AM
Hello bro's,

I have been having some real f@@ked up SMS conversations with Mistress Domina Fire. Bro's, beware! This domme is going to pervertedly f@@k a lot of bro's over come late July. If she implements what she says she is gonna do, well I believe we are in for a real treat.

Domina Fire is coming here on 20th July.....& I'm soooo excited! :)

B 'n' Y

DOMINAFIRE
16-07-2014, 10:19 AM
Hello bro's,

I have been having some real f@@ked up SMS conversations with Mistress Domina Fire. Bro's, beware! This domme is going to pervertedly f@@k a lot of bro's over come late July. If she implements what she says she is gonna do, well I believe we are in for a real treat.

Domina Fire is coming here on 20th July.....& I'm soooo excited! :)

B 'n' Y
Hey BnY have u already found a nice sexy hot girl for me to bang durig ur session with me? I forgot to tell u. I want w nice big tits to play with.. and of course pretty and wild. Lol. And ooopps I forgot ro tell u as well. If in case u can find me one. Its a MUST TO WEAR A CHASTITY BELT. while watching me banging her roughly.. and yes if ur lucky enough.. I might let u wear my strap on to you to bang her while i fist F@@cking u.. =D

blacknyellow
16-07-2014, 11:40 PM
Dear Domina Fire,

Let's hope your future actions speak louder than your words!!! :)

Bring it on Mistress!!! :)

B 'n' Y

bshock
17-07-2014, 03:55 PM
Domina Fire producing heat n steam here.......feel like also wan to give her a try.........hopefully her tribute is not those ti kong amount......(means very ex)

MaxMaxSmurf
17-07-2014, 04:23 PM
Domina Fire producing heat n steam here.......feel like also wan to give her a try.........hopefully her tribute is not those ti kong amount......(means very ex)

Bro her rate is 300 for 2 hours ! Worth a try :)

bmw38
18-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Understand from Mistress Shinobu of La Siora that she will be in town end of this month and she is fully book for the 2 "working days", not sure who are the lucky brothers here:D:D:D

punishme
19-07-2014, 12:28 AM
I received this PM about a moth ago , does anyone know about this moronic loser ?

nakamitchiDIED
Guest Posts: n/a
My Reputation:Points: / Power:

you are a bastard born loser moronic dog! My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck you!

you are a bastard born loser motherfucker retarded dog!

Last night My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother & you this bastard loser retarded dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard loser retarded dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Fuck you!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Some very serious jerks on here :(

doctor sex
19-07-2014, 07:06 AM
I get them sometimes after I post a comment on a thread. Nothing to lose any sleep about. As you say, just a moronic loser. Delete and move onI received this PM about a moth ago , does anyone know about this moronic loser ?

nakamitchiDIED
Guest Posts: n/a
My Reputation:Points: / Power:

you are a bastard born loser moronic dog! My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck you!

you are a bastard born loser motherfucker retarded dog!

Last night My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother & you this bastard loser retarded dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard loser retarded dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Fuck you!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Some very serious jerks on here :(

whizzer24
19-07-2014, 01:36 PM
i really wonder...

Is there really no HC where the girls provide spanking and other kinky play on top of the sexy massage left in our small sad island?? We used to have the famous Pearly in Youth HC and i still have some fond memories of how she tan my bum in the room before she make me cum over her hand...heeee...

if bros out there have any lobang, kindly do share... :)

doctor sex
19-07-2014, 06:47 PM
i really wonder...

Is there really no HC where the girls provide spanking and other kinky play on top of the sexy massage left in our small sad island?? We used to have the famous Pearly in Youth HC and i still have some fond memories of how she tan my bum in the room before she make me cum over her hand...heeee...

if bros out there have any lobang, kindly do share... :)

I stopped going to HC completely about 4 years ago. I think most of my old haunts have closed down anyway.

punishme
19-07-2014, 11:46 PM
I get them sometimes after I post a comment on a thread. Nothing to lose any sleep about. As you say, just a moronic loser. Delete and move on

Haha he did it again , maybe you got the same on your PM , this thing has a serious problem :(

dell_lee_2003
20-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Yeah. I also received sometimes. I think the stupid guy. We shd treat like mirror and he is just saying about his own biological mother.

doctor sex
20-07-2014, 01:24 PM
Haha he did it again , maybe you got the same on your PM , this thing has a serious problem :(

Yep, I got the standard reply again too. Just laugh and delete. He's a nobody.

blacknyellow
21-07-2014, 08:29 PM
Hello brothers,

Today I had a session with Domina Fire. Overall, it was a great session & I really enjoyed it. Domina Fire was very warm and accommodating when we met. She is a breath of fresh air to singapore.

For the first time in all my 10+ years of being into bdsm I experienced candle waxing.....F@@k me! I was scratching the bed sheets once those bits of wax hit my didi.

Domina Fire is a great domme & fun to be with. She is very professional & has a good sense of humour too.

To conclude, I highly recommend Domina Fire for a session. She is here until 30th July.

Enjoy!!!

B 'n' Y

dannydog
22-07-2014, 03:41 PM
I heard BJ is prohibited in Singapore and Hong Kong. Is it true?
I moved to Japan a few years ago and love their BJ and sumata in Japanese Fuzoku sex business. Here commercial sex is illegal, but they provide amazing nurugel sumata (intercural sex). I would be sad if I cannot get BJ and sumata when I move to another Asian country for my work.:confused:
Maybe true as Japan is a big Fuzoku ( sexual business) paradise. The escorts I often use are Fetish Femdom Girls Club where a masochistic sexual feeling is fulfilled by a domination. I can get all kinds of fun like whole body heavy licking, anal torture, prostate orgasm and male squirt.

blacknyellow
23-07-2014, 09:42 PM
Dear bro's,

Mistress Sayako arrives in Singapore as of 4th August.

Her sessions are well documented on this forum.

Here is a link (http://www.mistresssayako.com/hometravel.html) to her website.

Cheers! :)

B 'n' Y

blacknyellow
23-07-2014, 09:51 PM
I heard BJ is prohibited in Singapore and Hong Kong. Is it true?
I moved to Japan a few years ago and love their BJ and sumata in Japanese Fuzoku sex business. Here commercial sex is illegal, but they provide amazing nurugel sumata (intercural sex). I would be sad if I cannot get BJ and sumata when I move to another Asian country for my work.:confused:
Maybe true as Japan is a big Fuzoku ( sexual business) paradise. The escorts I often use are Fetish Femdom Girls Club where a masochistic sexual feeling is fulfilled by a domination. I can get all kinds of fun like whole body heavy licking, anal torture, prostate orgasm and male squirt.

Hello Bro Dannydog,

Firstly, as of 2007 BJ is not prohibited in singapore, especially between men & women. However, BJ is illegal between homosexuals.

However, traditional BDSM should not involve BJ, especially the Mistress / Domme giving the man / slave oral. Bro, this is called prostitution! :)

B 'n' Y

asslover22
24-07-2014, 02:08 AM
hey, any bros out here heard or know about Mistress Maxin also known as AmazingAsia? she usually comes over for about 2-3 times a year but this year it seems she's gone incognito over here. same can be said about Goddess Porsha as well. anyone here know anything? heard any news? I tried contacting her but she didn't reply.

blacknyellow
24-07-2014, 07:34 AM
hey, any bros out here heard or know about Mistress Maxin also known as AmazingAsia? she usually comes over for about 2-3 times a year but this year it seems she's gone incognito over here. same can be said about Goddess Porsha as well. anyone here know anything? heard any news? I tried contacting her but she didn't reply.

Dear bro asslover,

I believe Mistress Asia / Amazing Asia had recently been spending some of her time in Japan. However, on collarspace.com you will find that she is in Philippines.

As for Queen Porsha she is in the Philippines at the moment. I understand that she wants to come over to Singapore soon, but this is dependent upon some factors in her personal life.

B 'n' Y

silverug
24-07-2014, 02:19 PM
Has anyone session with mistress sally of bkk, her link below; her face looks familiar but somehow I can't recall it .....
Is she good?

www.mistresssally.com/home.html

Selamai
24-07-2014, 11:46 PM
Did anyone have any experience with this mistress before :

SweetMistress088 (http://collarspace.com/SweetMistress088)

punishme
25-07-2014, 01:44 AM
Has anyone session with mistress sally of bkk, her link below; her face looks familiar but somehow I can't recall it .....
Is she good?

www.mistresssally.com/home.html

Hi , I agree her face looks familiar but I cannot place her either . She dose not seem to do the fetishes I go for but maybe she can do what you want , the only way to find out is to try . It is looking like only 3 dungeons worth visiting in Bkk now are :
www.bdsmbangkok.com ( I have been and they can do everything you want very good )
www.thaidomina.com ( never been but understand very good )
www.thaimistress.net ( sessioned with Victoria a long time ago and good but not know anything else )

bubblecue
25-07-2014, 02:34 AM
don't spend all your money. save up for HDB flats. I'm just kidding:p

barefootlover
25-07-2014, 05:44 AM
Hi guys,

Will someone help me out and provide some information on how and where i could find foot fetish/bdsm services in Shenzhen?

Tokyofan
25-07-2014, 08:01 AM
Hello brothers,

Today I had a session with Domina Fire. Overall, it was a great session & I really enjoyed it. Domina Fire was very warm and accommodating when we met. She is a breath of fresh air to singapore.

For the first time in all my 10+ years of being into bdsm I experienced candle waxing.....F@@k me! I was scratching the bed sheets once those bits of wax hit my didi.

Domina Fire is a great domme & fun to be with. She is very professional & has a good sense of humour too.

To conclude, I highly recommend Domina Fire for a session. She is here until 30th July.

Enjoy!!!

B 'n' Y

Bro it sounds like you had fun! How would you rate DominaFire's looks?

blacknyellow
25-07-2014, 12:15 PM
Domina Fire is gorgeous looking kinky domme!!! :)

Her saliva tastes good too!!! :)

B 'n' Y

Schrodinger
25-07-2014, 01:05 PM
Hi guys,

Will someone help me out and provide some information on how and where i could find foot fetish/bdsm services in Shenzhen?

If you can communicate in Chinese:

http://www.collarspace.com/personals/v/2075734/details.htm

Do not reply on the site - contact her via QQ only.

otherOne
25-07-2014, 02:41 PM
Does anyone here have recommendation for dommes in Germany?

saly3r
25-07-2014, 06:45 PM
anyone got a list of mistress in SG?

mutalisk
25-07-2014, 07:23 PM
Fifty Shades of Grey (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfZWFDs0LxA)
Valentine day 2015...

punishme
25-07-2014, 07:46 PM
Domina Fire is gorgeous looking kinky domme!!! :)

Her saliva tastes good too!!! :)

B 'n' Y

Glad to hear you like saliva too , I will have a lot from lovely Mistress Morgan tomorrow and also she eats some banana and when it is all mushy in her mouth she slowly feeds it into my mouth , a lovely way to eat banana , I cant wait :)

blacknyellow
25-07-2014, 08:47 PM
Glad to hear you like saliva too , I will have a lot from lovely Mistress Morgan tomorrow and also she eats some banana and when it is all mushy in her mouth she slowly feeds it into my mouth , a lovely way to eat banana , I cant wait :)

Hi bro punishme,

Who exactly is Mistress Morgan? There are a few Mistress Morgan's out there...

Do you have a link you can share?

B 'n' Y

blacknyellow
25-07-2014, 08:51 PM
Does anyone here have recommendation for dommes in Germany?

Hello bro otherOne,

Here is a link (http://www.seriousmistresses.com/html-sm21/index.php) to a comprehensive link to most of the German & European dommes.

B 'n' Y

punishme
25-07-2014, 09:03 PM
Hi bro punishme,

Who exactly is Mistress Morgan? There are a few Mistress Morgan's out there...

Do you have a link you can share?

B 'n' Y

Hi Bro B 'n' Y

Mistress Morgan is in Bangkok , her website is www.bdsmbangkok.com , she is also on collarspace ( Thailand ) and fetlife . She has visited Singapore last year but not much response . She works with Synee now at dungeon in Bangkok . I have been seeing her for more than 5 years now and in my own opinion she is the best , I will not see another .

blacknyellow
26-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Just to let you that I have been in communications with Mistress Sayako & she informs me that she is bringing over some new toys for SG visit, starting 4th August.

B 'n' Y

cuppam1982
26-07-2014, 09:41 PM
Did anyone have any experience with this mistress before :

SweetMistress088 (http://collarspace.com/SweetMistress088)

fake.......

punishme
27-07-2014, 12:40 AM

Well it was a lovely sunny afternoon here in Bangkok today but I did not see too much of it . I just saw the sun shine out of Mistress Morgans ass , and it was beautiful , She knows exactly how to please . I spent a lot of the afternoon under her and I would not want it any other way , after 5 years she knows exactly how to dominate me , she actually exhausted me with face sitting so maybe next time I will not survive :)
Then spent a couple of hours just talking in a coffee shop down the road , she really is a lovely person to know , I adore her .

doctor sex
27-07-2014, 08:37 AM
Well it was a lovely sunny afternoon here in Bangkok today but I did not see too much of it . I just saw the sun shine out of Mistress Morgans ass , and it was beautiful , She knows exactly how to please . I spent a lot of the afternoon under her and I would not want it any other way , after 5 years she knows exactly how to dominate me , she actually exhausted me with face sitting so maybe next time I will not survive :)
Then spent a couple of hours just talking in a coffee shop down the road , she really is a lovely person to know , I adore her .

That does sound like a great way to spend an afternoon. I like the pre and or post session conversation with a dominatrix too. It helps to make that emotional connection that is so important in a good D/s relationship.

punishme
27-07-2014, 10:23 PM
That does sound like a great way to spend an afternoon. I like the pre and or post session conversation with a dominatrix too. It helps to make that emotional connection that is so important in a good D/s relationship.

Yes I totally agree , talking pre and post session is much better and in time makes the session a better experience altogether ,you can enjoy the session together and have a good time , you are no longer with a stranger and just pay , get serviced and leave . This is why I stay with one girl , I have experimented with a lot of others but never had the same satisfaction .
Also tried some head scissoring just for fun as I have not tried it before and must admit it is good .When your neck is squeezed in her locked thighs it is impossible to get out and you know that if she wants to tighten her grip then you will either pass out or pop your clogs , an exciting experience .So I will definitely do that again .There is always something different to try and experiment with .

blacknyellow
29-07-2014, 07:20 AM

I totally agree that the pre & post session conversations are vital for the slave (and domme too) to fully enjoy the bdsm experience. It gives the slave the opportunity to open up his heart & soul and discuss their thoughts, fantasies and fears with someone. I believe if a lady wants to be a successful domme, one trait that is extremely vital is to be a good listener. The domme in some respects plays the role of a psychotherapist / psychologist. :)

B 'n' Y

keeef
29-07-2014, 01:20 PM
If any of you guys want to try a real good local BDSM, you all should try Mistress Anya. Tried her a few weeks back(after trying last nov) and really enjoyed myself despite some of the pain i felt through the whole session. She remembered who i was and provided a diff form of BDSM.

Could totally feel she was in total control throughout the entire time and if you did not listen, she would punish you etc. Highly recommended for everyone!

http://mistress-anja.tumblr.com/

lancerex
29-07-2014, 02:05 PM
If any of you guys want to try a real good local BDSM, you all should try Mistress Anya. Tried her a few weeks back(after trying last nov) and really enjoyed myself despite some of the pain i felt through the whole session. She remembered who i was and provided a diff form of BDSM.

Could totally feel she was in total control throughout the entire time and if you did not listen, she would punish you etc. Highly recommended for everyone!

http://mistress-anja.tumblr.com/

does she allow cum, like foot job at end of the session ?

blacknyellow
29-07-2014, 03:41 PM
BREAKING NEWS:

Domina Fire will be conducting sessions in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from Tuesday 5th August.

Domina Fire has f@@ked up a lot of slaves on her recent visit in Singapore. And if you haven't had a session with her before, now is your chance.

Check out her website (http://www.dominafire.com) for contact details.

B 'n' Y

blacknyellow
29-07-2014, 03:47 PM
Hello bro's,

Just a gentle reminder that Mistress Sayako returns to Singapore on Monday 4th August.

Check out her website (http://www.mistresssayako.com/frameasia.html) for further details.

B 'n' Y

bscoopy
30-07-2014, 03:11 PM
BREAKING NEWS:

Domina Fire will be conducting sessions in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from Tuesday 5th August.

Domina Fire has f@@ked up a lot of slaves on her recent visit in Singapore. And if you haven't had a session with her before, now is your chance.

Check out her website (http://www.dominafire.com) for contact details.

B 'n' Y

Any of our other Singapore bros care to share their FRs with Domina Fire during her recent Singapore visit? Only bro B 'n' Y has shared his review, how about the rest of the bros? Please share, so us Malaysian subs can know what to ask for (or not) during Domina Fire's upcoming visit to KL.

Thanks in advance.

otherOne
31-07-2014, 06:42 PM
Any new PRC dommes in sg?

keeef
01-08-2014, 12:24 PM
does she allow cum, like foot job at end of the session ?

yes she does. but you have to control it. if you release too quickly you'll be punished. learnt the hard way. and yes she does foot job.

position
01-08-2014, 04:18 PM
is there any PRC foot mistress in spore now?

laserstone
02-08-2014, 10:44 PM
I guess this is the most active BDSM thread so I post here... sorry if it is a wrong thread...

A bit of my situation.... I am lucky that my wife agrees to do little SM in our sex life. Now she likes to slap on my balls and kuku, ride my face with her pussy, and pee on my face.
But... what she knows (I think) is... I enjoy it, she doesn't know it is the humiliation makes me so hard and enjoy it.

Correct my thinking if I am wrong, I think there are two types of subs/slaves.
First type is the one who enjoys the physical effects of BDSM (pain, suffocation, so on so on). Another type is the one who enjoys BDSM mentally (humiliation, so on and so on).
So.. under CBT session, the first type of subs will enjoy it because of the painful feeling, the second type will enjoy the CBT because it makes him helpless... his 'pride' is being played and tortured by a woman.
But.. of course nobody is purely first or second type. For me, my tendency is more to the second type.

Need all bros opinion: should I tell my wife about my humiliation fetish? I really don't want my wife disrespect me... I guess no wife wants to have husband who can be humiliated, laughed at...

Wow I know exactly what you mean here. I had a normal girl who I converted over to a full on domme. She got really in to but she got so in to it that she really wanted more obedience and wanted me to like all the stuff she was going to me. She felt I was being a shitty sub because I didn't seem to actually enjoy the stuff. I tried to make her realize the reason I like it is because I DON'T WANT like it. If I liked doing all that nasty stuff, I wouldn't want to do it any more. That would not be fun and not be a turn on. We have since broken up for other reasons.

Any one actually achieve a crazy domme relationship with a g/f but it turns out not being enough to save the relationship? I really had it made. You guys would be thrilled to have someone like this but still I had to let it go because I know we wouldn't work out long term. I think I will miss and regret and long for her for a long long time. I don't know if I'll ever meet a girl that was so willing and happy to become a domme. She took on a life of her own, I wasn't even controlling it. Life is confusing bros. :(

Alan, you are 100% correct in the two types of subs and I def the 2nd type.

laserstone
02-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Guys I'm heading to Tokyo next week. Sessions booked with La Sioria (Mistress Nana and Mistress Tohka) and Sweet Devil (trying for Kaoruko and Angelena). I'm gonna try the Alpha-In hotel for the real dungeon vibe.

Any one have any other suggestions? I really thought there would be more of a selection at either place. Are there any other foreign friendly BDSM shops in Tokyo.

I'll be in Shinjuku. What else should I do while I am there ? This is first time to Japan and Japanese mistresses. I've been fantasizing about visiting ever since I saw my first jap femdom videos 15 years ago.

Any tips about Japan? What to do during the day? Bars to meet real girls who want to meet foreigners (I'm american/white if that helps)? Anything at all.

Thanks bros.

punishme
03-08-2014, 02:03 AM
Wow I know exactly what you mean here. I had a normal girl who I converted over to a full on domme. She got really in to but she got so in to it that she really wanted more obedience and wanted me to like all the stuff she was going to me. She felt I was being a shitty sub because I didn't seem to actually enjoy the stuff. I tried to make her realize the reason I like it is because I DON'T WANT like it. If I liked doing all that nasty stuff, I wouldn't want to do it any more. That would not be fun and not be a turn on. We have since broken up for other reasons.

Any one actually achieve a crazy domme relationship with a g/f but it turns out not being enough to save the relationship? I really had it made. You guys would be thrilled to have someone like this but still I had to let it go because I know we wouldn't work out long term. I think I will miss and regret and long for her for a long long time. I don't know if I'll ever meet a girl that was so willing and happy to become a domme. She took on a life of her own, I wasn't even controlling it. Life is confusing bros. :(

Alan, you are 100% correct in the two types of subs and I def the 2nd type.

I am actually replying to slave.Alan but cannot find his post . I don't think you can categorize into 2 groups . I personally am the first and a third group . For the first I love the pain of suffocation under the Mistress or my neck squeezed between her thighs. For the third group I have a sensual and sexual satisfaction of for example being fed chewed up food spat into my mouth or cleaning her ass which does not involve pain or humiliation for me, only pure pleasure . I have never felt humiliated so 1 and 3 for me .

louy
03-08-2014, 09:02 AM
However, traditional BDSM should not involve BJ, especially the Mistress / Domme giving the man / slave oral. Bro, this is called prostitution! :)

B 'n' Y

How about as part of a forced humiliation/forced bi session. Being made to give another man a BJ for Mistress's amusement.

This is something I have been curious before. Made to do something I hate just because Mistress control over me and orders me to.

The usual sessions where Mistress orders me to kiss her feet or arse are very enjoyable but I do it because I want to. maybe a true submission I desire is to do it not because I want to but to obey what she wants regardless of my own

raygoat
03-08-2014, 12:35 PM
Mistress Sayako will be reaching Singapore on Monday. So looking forward to see her . BnY, are you serving her this time round?'She says bringing some new toys. Btw. Her electric dildo is really power. I remember the last trip, she left it in me and the dildo is sending pulse and pulse of strong electric current to my prostate everytime I clinch on it and its like almost going to cum everytime a pulse was send in. This goes on for like 15 mins till I cannot take it and having chills up my spine constantly till I blew all my cums over myself eventually. �� such intense torture and climax. Really look forward.�� if you guys haven't make appointment yet, do it here :
http://www.mistresssayako.com/homeasia.html

I guess the regulars like me should have already make our appointments. For those who want to start with her, I think you can try booking see if got slot. ��.
I have been with her since her second visit. Till now few years already. No regrets.��

HoundDo9
03-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Guys I'm heading to Tokyo next week. Sessions booked with La Sioria (Mistress Nana and Mistress Tohka) and Sweet Devil (trying for Kaoruko and Angelena). I'm gonna try the Alpha-In hotel for the real dungeon vibe. 

Any one have any other suggestions? I really thought there would be more of a selection at either place. Are there any other foreign friendly BDSM shops in Tokyo. 

I'll be in Shinjuku. What else should I do while I am there ? 
<snip>

Any tips about Japan? What to do during the day? Bars to meet real girls who want to meet foreigners. <snip>

Thanks bros.

Bro Laserstone, 

I'm envious. Tokyo is always a fun place to visit, all though a bit hot at this time of the year.

Nana-San is a very cool Mistress with an devious mind, I'm sure you will have fun.

Alpha Inn is a cool place, located behind the Russian Embassy in Roppongi.
Just be aware that they have a strict 2 hour "rest" policy, and if late you have to fork up the late checkout fee. However if you want to play for 3-4 hours this late checkout fee apply only once and becomes a good deal. Not so good if your only minutes late though. :-/

The selection comment you made is due to the language barrier, it's been discussed here before. If you learn Japanese everything you try to do in Japan will becomes easier and more opportunities will become available.

As for things to do during daytime, that's normally when I schedule sessions. As for night time activities try visiting a few of the SM bars, this can be a good way to meet mistresses from clubs in a different environment.
I normally recommend 1) Mode et Baroque (http://www.baroque.to/) in Roppongi, because it's big, have a lot of space, have a rotation system so you are likely to talk with a few girls and yet isn't ridiculously expensive. It opens from 7 pm, though it close at midnight. Most fetish/SM bars in Tokyo have this drawback. No need to buy anyone drinks here, it's all included. There is however a nomination fee you can pay of you want to influence who to talk to next. I think this is more honest.
2) Jack Rose (http://jackrose396.com/) near Shimbashi station is another great bar with an reasonable fee structure, and the best bartender and selection of single malts of all the fetish bars. Its Friendly staff includes a few of the mistresses from Ginza Presiz (http://Presiz.jp), but also the legendary Natsuki-San working a few shift a week. It opens from 6pm until 1am, but be careful as the last subway trains pass by around 12am. It's very friendly and informal, but gets very crowded. It's primarily an bar so hostess time isn't guaranteed. Expect to be hassled to buy the lady your talking to an drink ever so often.
3) In Shinjuku you have Amarcord (http://amarcord.jp/) which is run by the La-Siora group. It's nice and due to it's licensing able to stay open much later ( opens at 8pm, closes at 4am ) then any other fetish bar I have come across in Tokyo. But the same license means no play so it's more of an discussion venue, but the people are cool. Expect to be hassled to buy the lady your talking to an drink ever so often.

As for meeting real girls, please stay away from the Roppongi area, while the clubs there are full of girls who want to meet 外国人 ( outside country persons ) it's not a good place. Plus quite a few of the girls here will be none Japanese.

While in Shinjuku, please try an excellent sushi place called Hakuta
https://foursquare.com/v/寿し割烹-はく田/4bb18013f964a5200d973ce3
Or really any Sushi-ya you see will be well worth an visit.

As for BDSM shops, what are you after? The Japanese scene mostly import things. There red candles, asanawa rope and whips are the few exceptions I can think of.
Of these the whips are better sourced from one of the manufacturers, the rope from an hardware store. As for the candles though it might be a good place.
The more famous BDSM store in Tokyo is C'est Bien (http://www.cestbien.jp), in Roppongi. There are a few online stores but nothing like Mr S in San Francisco.

Enjoy your life changing experience. 頑張って ( Ganbatte: a friendly way to tell your mistress your ready for the session to start ) ;)

HD. 

laserstone
03-08-2014, 11:16 PM
WOW! Thanks for such a detailed reply. I really appreciate it. I'm more excited now. Here are my reponses:

Nana-San is a very cool Mistress with an devious mind, I'm sure you will have fun.

I actually switched to Tokha and Shinobu. Hope it will be fun, cruel, but survivable. Those femdom videos really messed me up, so brutal, so hot!

I normally recommend 1) Mode et Baroque in Roppongi, because it's big, have a lot of space, have a rotation system so you are likely to talk with a few girls and yet isn't ridiculously expensive. It opens from 7 pm, though it close at midnight. Most fetish/SM bars in Tokyo have this drawback. No need to buy anyone drinks here, it's all included. There is however a nomination fee you can pay of you want to influence who to talk to next. I think this is more honest.

How much are my drinks? Do I have to keep buying myself drinks to stay there? or is it included like KTV? How long can I stay there?

Are they Japanese ?

2) Jack Rose near Shimbashi station is another great bar with an reasonable fee structure, and the best bartender and selection of single malts of all the fetish bars. Its Friendly staff includes a few of the mistresses from Ginza Presiz, but also the legendary Natsuki-San working a few shift a week. It opens from 6pm until 1am, but be careful as the last subway trains pass by around 12am. It's very friendly and informal, but gets very crowded. It's primarily an bar so hostess time isn't guaranteed. Expect to be hassled to buy the lady your talking to an drink ever so often.

Any idea on costs here too?

3) In Shinjuku you have Amarcord which is run by the La-Siora group. It's nice and due to it's licensing able to stay open much later ( opens at 8pm, closes at 4am ) then any other fetish bar I have come across in Tokyo. But the same license means no play so it's more of an discussion venue, but the people are cool. Expect to be hassled to buy the lady your talking to an drink ever so often.

Costs? Do the lady drinks cost more?

As for meeting real girls, please stay away from the Roppongi area, while the clubs there are full of girls who want to meet 外国人 ( outside country persons ) it's not a good place. Plus quite a few of the girls here will be none Japanese.

Why would you say it's not a good place? Is it dangerous?

While in Shinjuku, please try an excellent sushi place called Hakuta
https://foursquare.com/v/寿し割烹-はく田/4b...64a5200d973ce3
Or really any Sushi-ya you see will be well worth an visit.

I'm not really in to sushi, really like chicken, any other recomendations?

As for BDSM shops, what are you after?

Actually I meant other clubs to have a session at that take foreigners.

Enjoy your life changing experience. 頑張って ( Ganbatte: a friendly way to tell your mistress your ready for the session to start )

Thanks so much! I wonder if it will change my life.

HoundDo9
04-08-2014, 01:56 AM
I actually switched to Tokha and Shinobu. Hope it will be fun, cruel, but survivable. Those femdom videos really messed me up, so brutal, so hot!

Please make sure you fill out your registration card describing what you are looking for. Avoid any sublime hints, be blunt as hints translates extremely poorly. List what you hope to achive, but respect the Mistresses might have personal favorites.
If your up for the challenge, and I think you might be, then please try to see Ruiko-san(La Siora: Her moto is #マゾやっつける ( I beat Masochists ;) ), she only works Saturday's at the moment, and often books out quickly, but ... Let's just say have special talents. 

How much are my drinks? Do I have to keep buying myself drinks to stay there? or is it included like KTV? How long can I stay there? 

Mode de Baroque have an hourly cover charge, starting at 8000円 and that includes free drinks, but alcoholic beverages like wine or champagne is 1000円 extra. You can buy bottles which they store for you too.
After 3 hours this tops out at 25,000円 for the entire evening, see there systems page for all details. http://www.baroque.to/system.html

Are they Japanese ? 

yes, almost all girls in the SM/fetish bars are Japanese. The places I listed normally have someone on site that speaks English.  

Any idea on costs here too?

Jack Rose cover charge is 10,000円 for the entire night. Drinks cost 3000円 for you and 2000円 for a lady, water and soft drinks are 1000円
http://jackrose396.com/system.html
http://jackrose396.com/MENU/drink.html

Costs? Do the lady drinks cost more? 

No half price compared to male rate 2000円 so 1000円. But bottles can be a lot more. Thing might have changed though so since your new they will explain it on your first visit.
http://amarcord.jp/jp/amarcord.html

Why would you say it's not a good place? Is it dangerous? 

Japan is a very safe place, actually most of the world is safe compared to the US. Japanese people are honest and criminality is low.
But Roppongi is an exception where a lot of the business is about getting foreigners drunk and have them sign ridiculous cc bills. These charges can often come from things like the woman poring the drink from the bottle costing ridiculous amounts of money. Not understanding all signs don't mean you don't have to pay, and the police don't speak any English so guess who they are going to believe... Just avoid any bouncers who want to give you a unique offer at there club if you visiting Mode et Baroque.

I'm not really in to sushi, really like chicken, any other recomendations? 
Really any yakitori restaurant will be a good place for you.

Actually I meant other clubs to have a session at that take foreigners.
it's been covered here before. Many do, thought you need some Japanese and determination to explore. Some mistresses speak english while the reception that book them don't. If English is listed for a lady that's a sign, but you might still need somebody to help you book it. Email often works best if English isn't available on the phone. On the fun note, both SD and LS used to be one company. You will see the registration forms are almost identical. It's there secret weapon to understand the requests and tailor the sessions. Here are a few more options
http://prezis.jp/ several English speakers.
http://www.clubmyrrh.jp/ several English speakers.
http://www.club-maniac.com/

Thanks so much! I wonder if it will change my life.

I'm sure of it, Japan is very seductive to hentai people.
With just a little bit of effort from you learning some Japanese you will see people go the extra mile to ehmm give you what you need ;-)

Learn this by heart before you session and you will impress all mistresses you see

Hon = "think honestly, but stop after hon."
Ji-tsu = "think ju-jitsu" these two together means today
No = "like black eye peas, no no no no don't phunk with my heart, short sound"
Go = "going" but only say go
Cho = "chore" but only say cho
kyo = "Kyoto" I think you see the pattern now
Yo ...
Ro ...
Shi
Ku
One
Gai
Shi 
Ma-s

Hon-ji-tsu-no = today's
Go-cho-kyo = training/animal breaking
Yo-ro-shi-ku 
On-e-gai-shi-ma-s = please be kind to me.

You can practice all of these with anyone in Japan to get the pronunciations right, except the gochokyo part :cool:

Oh and ga-n-ba- te = do your best, so perhaps use with care as this is a bit like a red blanket with bulls. :D

Good luck, and have fun! Ganbatte! ;)

HD.

laserstone
04-08-2014, 12:19 PM
Please make sure you fill out your registration card describing what you are looking for. Avoid any sublime hints, be blunt as hints translates extremely poorly. List what you hope to achive, but respect the Mistresses might have personal favorites.
If your up for the challenge, and I think you might be, then please try to see Ruiko-san(La Siora: Her moto is #マゾやっつける ( I beat Masochists ;) ), she only works Saturday's at the moment, and often books out quickly, but ... Let's just say have special talents. 

Mode de Baroque have an hourly cover charge, starting at 8000円 and that includes free drinks, but alcoholic beverages like wine or champagne is 1000円 extra. You can buy bottles which they store for you too.
After 3 hours this tops out at 25,000円 for the entire evening, see there systems page for all details. http://www.baroque.to/system.html

Thanks.

yes, almost all girls in the SM/fetish bars are Japanese. The places I listed normally have someone on site that speaks English.  

Jack Rose cover charge is 10,000円 for the entire night. Drinks cost 3000円 for you and 2000円 for a lady, water and soft drinks are 1000円
http://jackrose396.com/system.html
http://jackrose396.com/MENU/drink.html

No half price compared to male rate 2000円 so 1000円. But bottles can be a lot more. Thing might have changed though so since your new they will explain it on your first visit.
http://amarcord.jp/jp/amarcord.html

Japan is a very safe place, actually most of the world is safe compared to the US. Japanese people are honest and criminality is low.
But Roppongi is an exception where a lot of the business is about getting foreigners drunk and have them sign ridiculous cc bills. These charges can often come from things like the woman poring the drink from the bottle costing ridiculous amounts of money. Not understanding all signs don't mean you don't have to pay, and the police don't speak any English so guess who they are going to believe... Just avoid any bouncers who want to give you a unique offer at there club if you visiting Mode et Baroque.

Really any yakitori restaurant will be a good place for you.

it's been covered here before. Many do, thought you need some Japanese and determination to explore. Some mistresses speak english while the reception that book them don't. If English is listed for a lady that's a sign, but you might still need somebody to help you book it. Email often works best if English isn't available on the phone. On the fun note, both SD and LS used to be one company. You will see the registration forms are almost identical. It's there secret weapon to understand the requests and tailor the sessions. Here are a few more options
http://prezis.jp/ several English speakers.
http://www.clubmyrrh.jp/ several English speakers.
http://www.club-maniac.com/

I'm sure of it, Japan is very seductive to hentai people.
With just a little bit of effort from you learning some Japanese you will see people go the extra mile to ehmm give you what you need ;-)

Learn this by heart before you session and you will impress all mistresses you see

Hon = "think honestly, but stop after hon."
Ji-tsu = "think ju-jitsu" these two together means today
No = "like black eye peas, no no no no don't phunk with my heart, short sound"
Go = "going" but only say go
Cho = "chore" but only say cho
kyo = "Kyoto" I think you see the pattern now
Yo ...
Ro ...
Shi
Ku
One
Gai
Shi 
Ma-s

Hon-ji-tsu-no = today's
Go-cho-kyo = training/animal breaking
Yo-ro-shi-ku 
On-e-gai-shi-ma-s = please be kind to me.

You can practice all of these with anyone in Japan to get the pronunciations right, except the gochokyo part :cool:

Oh and ga-n-ba- te = do your best, so perhaps use with care as this is a bit like a red blanket with bulls. :D

Good luck, and have fun! Ganbatte! ;)

HD.

Thanks! Looks like the other sites don't have English listed at all. I really want to see "Holy" http://www.love-vixen.com/girls/002/02.jpg?t=1407125589 but the email address is full. Oh well, when I get back I will be studying. I'm only 4 hours away from Japan so return trips will not be hard. Learning to speak is one thing, but jeez how quickly would I ever be able to learn how to read these websites? haha

I need to find a wingman.

HoundDo9
04-08-2014, 01:05 PM
Thanks! Looks like the other sites don't have English listed at all. I really want to see "Holy" http://www.love-vixen.com/girls/002/02.jpg?t=1407125589 but the email address is full. Oh well, when I get back I will be studying. I'm only 4 hours away from Japan so return trips will not be hard. Learning to speak is one thing, but jeez how quickly would I ever be able to learn how to read these websites? haha

I need to find a wingman.

Hijiri-san ( 聖 ) is cute, (noun: highly virtuous monk)
I think I've seen one of her videos, I have to check. Reading Japanese is easy, understanding Japanese though is another matter. If your only 4 hours away then you probably can learn some kanji where your located.

HD.

laserstone
04-08-2014, 02:44 PM
Hijiri-san ( 聖 ) is cute, (noun: highly virtuous monk)
I think I've seen one of her videos, I have to check. Reading Japanese is easy, understanding Japanese though is another matter. If your only 4 hours away then you probably can learn some kanji where your located.

HD.

One more thing. So the registration form does it list everything and I just check which ones I'm interested in English and Japanese?

dell_lee_2003
04-08-2014, 05:32 PM
I wanted to be blindfold, tied hand, and get torture by two Mistress.
Like kick without telling, slap without getting it ready, pleasure by one Mistress gagged and without having notice, kick and slap. I am sure that the feeling of fear will be so amazing.

laserstone
04-08-2014, 05:40 PM
I wanted to be blindfold, tied hand, and get torture by two Mistress.
Like kick without telling, slap without getting it ready, pleasure by one Mistress gagged and without having notice, kick and slap. I am sure that the feeling of fear will be so amazing.

Yeah man, it's the fear that makes it all amazing.

HoundDo9
04-08-2014, 08:49 PM
One more thing. So the registration form does it list everything and I just check which ones I'm interested in English and Japanese?

There are two forms, English and 日本語, you tick the boxes and they will figure out which the boxes are via there non-English version. Unless the person you are seeing knows written English well any written instructions can be miss-understood.

This is why hints or being subtle easily gets missed. Just be honest, and it's likely that they will have more fun and you will get what you need.

If you have any specific details for the session, and the lady your meeting haven't listed English as an high proficency, then the receptionist is your mediator. Now don't get me wrong it works a charm, but the nuances can be little blurred.

I fondly remember a session a few years back where the mistress who spoke very little english said "little more intensity?"
I nodded as I was gagged laying on the floor with my arms tied behind my back.
She left the room, returned with a towel, wrapped it around my ankles. Fetched a asanawa bundle, wrapped it tightly over the towel and lowered a block from the ceiling. Hocked my ankles in the block and hoisted me into the air upside down.
Next she grabs her snake whip and starts rapid fire perfect hits on my nipples. I'm making lots of noise again and while trying to process the situation I remember thinking "This is a little more intensity?". :eek::confused::D
They do love there snake whip, and practice makes perfect, so they practice a lot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ELG4acKYv8

After all it's Japanese culture at its best!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86SkGyShNhA

HD.

laserstone
04-08-2014, 09:29 PM
There are two forms, English and 日本語, you tick the boxes and they will figure out which the boxes are via there non-English version. Unless the person you are seeing knows written English well any written instructions can be miss-understood.

This is why hints or being subtle easily gets missed. Just be honest, and it's likely that they will have more fun and you will get what you need.

If you have any specific details for the session, and the lady your meeting haven't listed English as an high proficency, then the receptionist is your mediator. Now don't get me wrong it works a charm, but the nuances can be little blurred.

I fondly remember a session a few years back where the mistress who spoke very little english said "little more intensity?"
I nodded as I was gagged laying on the floor with my arms tied behind my back.
She left the room, returned with a towel, wrapped it around my ankles. Fetched a asanawa bundle, wrapped it tightly over the towel and lowered a block from the ceiling. Hocked my ankles in the block and hoisted me into the air upside down.
Next she grabs her snake whip and starts rapid fire perfect hits on my nipples. I'm making lots of noise again and while trying to process the situation I remember thinking "This is a little more intensity?". :eek::confused::D
They do love there snake whip, and practice makes perfect, so they practice a lot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ELG4acKYv8

After all it's Japanese culture at its best!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86SkGyShNhA

HD.

I do kind of want to be hung upside down like that and whipped , but not on the nipples! I might even have to put that as a hard limit. I really hate NT.

I plan to tell everything via email to the receptionist , will the message make it to the ladies?

calbts
04-08-2014, 10:14 PM

I second this. Can't wait to see her again at the end of the year. One of my all time favorite mistresses. Talented, beautiful, and really knows how to get into your mind.

By the way - check out the latest fetishhouse gallery of the last Venus Night
http://www.fetishhouse.com/ep/20140628/pic/flashgallery.html
Many photos of Mistress Ruiko.

Also the weather now is nightmarishly hot and humid- One of my friends who lives in Tokyo says it is one of the worst summers he can remember.
I never go to Japan during this time of year. Fall/Winter is much better.

mutalisk
04-08-2014, 10:28 PM
anyone tried?
Mistress Airah (http://collarspace.com/personals/v/2047001/details.htm)

looks interesting...

HoundDo9
04-08-2014, 10:37 PM
I do kind of want to be hung upside down like that and whipped , but not on the nipples! I might even have to put that as a hard limit. I really hate NT.

I plan to tell everything via email to the receptionist , will the message make it to the ladies?

It should, Japanese people are very organized and structured. Some of the receptionists speak English, and read and write some, but they might not understand SM from an practitioners viewpoint. What they can't understand probably gets binged/bablefish/google translated.

Btw here is a good review of why not to use an online translater
http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=4838681&postcount=1113

Say, have anyone heard from HTB lately?

Please don't write to complex scenarios. It hardly ever works as good as a mistress with a evil mind! :D

HD.

laserstone
04-08-2014, 10:54 PM
It should, Japanese people are very organized and structured. Some of the receptionists speak English, and read and write some, but they might not understand SM from an practitioners viewpoint. What they can't understand probably gets binged/bablefish/google translated.

Btw here is a good review of why not to use an online translater
http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=4838681&postcount=1113

Say, have anyone heard from HTB lately?

Please don't write to complex scenarios. It hardly ever works as good as a mistress with a evil mind! :D

HD.

Yes, I'd love for them to have their own ideas. Just gonna list the things.

HoundDo9
04-08-2014, 11:02 PM
I second this. Can't wait to see her again at the end of the year. One of my all time favorite mistresses. Talented, beautiful, and really knows how to get into your mind.

Also the weather now is nightmarishly hot and humid- One of my friends who lives in Tokyo says it is one of the worst summers he can remember.

Bro calbts, your right as always, thank you for an good link.

Bro laserstone,

http://mistress-rinko.kir.jp/ Rinko-San speaks good English, but can be hard to book. She is pretty cool thought.

HD.

laserstone
04-08-2014, 11:14 PM

What is the venus night? I wish I was there, I would love to be kicked by those boots!

I didn't think about the weather when I booked, but I live in Manila so I'm not sure how much worse hot and humid can get. Oh well. I hope their feet smell at least.

The problem is I booked on Friday already with someone. And only have the next day Saturday there. I don't think I can take two sessions back to back even if I could book her. Might need to wait until next time.

laserstone
04-08-2014, 11:24 PM
That party looks cool. I think I could take more of a beating if others were there. I dont know why.

calbts
05-08-2014, 05:32 PM
I will try and explain all I know about Fetishhouse and the Venus Night parties as I have been following them on the internet since I discovered that site in the late 1990s.

Fetishhouse is and started out as an independent video producer in the late 1990's focusing on specific fetishes -
ballbusting, trampling, spitting, boots, pantyhose, gloves, handjobs, etc.. I do not know the owner's name but he is in many of the videos and I would say now in his 50's.
Here is their latest DVD ordering page - http://www.fetishhouse.com/dvdshop/

Up until 2004-5 or so it was very hard to get his videos outside of Japan but of course today it is not a problem.
His older videos were not well shot and he used crude techniques like fisheye lens and peep cameras.

Coincidentally one of his main actresses is Mayumi Aso (she also attends the Venus Night parties.)
http://blog.livedoor.jp/mayumi_aso/
who used to go by the name Queen Asami when she worked out of the Aprhodaite club(now closed) in Kabuki-cho during about 2004-2008.

The Venus night parties evolved from earlier fetishhouse fetish party gatherings where a small group of "slaves" would engage in various fetish play with (what I assume paid) hot Japanese amateur Queens.
I have included a few photos from some of the earlier parties and as you can see they were quite wild. They included a lot of bootworship, spitting, pee drinking games, and even some scat play. These early parties seem to have occurred in private houses which probably allowed for the wilder play.
I have never seen any foreigners in all of the photos from these parties.

Over the years, the owner started to rent out club spaces to have bigger parties and that is when the Venus Night name came into being. Photos show girls coming to these parties in long boots and most of the play was foot/bootworship and trampling. The owner also started filming these parties for his video business.

Then a few years ago he started to have the Venus night at Club Eureka. The latest party was in June as as you can see from the photo gallery I linked to in my last post - it looked like a lot of fun.

I would love to hear from any foreigners who have been to one of these Venus Nights because I have always been curious about them. I am sure foreigners are welcome but I would assume that Japanese speaking is required.

I hope this information helps a little bit.

http://t.imgbox.com/0NT8GwpC.jpg (http://imgbox.com/0NT8GwpC) http://t.imgbox.com/9nVzxKE7.jpg (http://imgbox.com/9nVzxKE7) http://t.imgbox.com/H7CPKrb8.jpg (http://imgbox.com/H7CPKrb8) http://t.imgbox.com/pZWwnqJD.jpg (http://imgbox.com/pZWwnqJD)

laserstone
05-08-2014, 07:44 PM
I will try and explain all I know about Fetishhouse and the Venus Night parties as I have been following them on the internet since I discovered that site in the late 1990s.

Fetishhouse is and started out as an independent video producer in the late 1990's focusing on specific fetishes -
ballbusting, trampling, spitting, boots, pantyhose, gloves, handjobs, etc.. I do not know the owner's name but he is in many of the videos and I would say now in his 50's.
Here is their latest DVD ordering page - http://www.fetishhouse.com/dvdshop/

Up until 2004-5 or so it was very hard to get his videos outside of Japan but of course today it is not a problem.
His older videos were not well shot and he used crude techniques like fisheye lens and peep cameras.

Coincidentally one of his main actresses is Mayumi Aso (she also attends the Venus Night parties.)
http://blog.livedoor.jp/mayumi_aso/
who used to go by the name Queen Asami when she worked out of the Aprhodaite club(now closed) in Kabuki-cho during about 2004-2008.

The Venus night parties evolved from earlier fetishhouse fetish party gatherings where a small group of "slaves" would engage in various fetish play with (what I assume paid) hot Japanese amateur Queens.
I have included a few photos from some of the earlier parties and as you can see they were quite wild. They included a lot of bootworship, spitting, pee drinking games, and even some scat play. These early parties seem to have occurred in private houses which probably allowed for the wilder play.
I have never seen any foreigners in all of the photos from these parties.

Over the years, the owner started to rent out club spaces to have bigger parties and that is when the Venus Night name came into being. Photos show girls coming to these parties in long boots and most of the play was foot/bootworship and trampling. The owner also started filming these parties for his video business.

Then a few years ago he started to have the Venus night at Club Eureka. The latest party was in June as as you can see from the photo gallery I linked to in my last post - it looked like a lot of fun.

I would love to hear from any foreigners who have been to one of these Venus Nights because I have always been curious about them. I am sure foreigners are welcome but I would assume that Japanese speaking is required.

I hope this information helps a little bit.

Amazing. Thanks for the info!

doctor sex
05-08-2014, 07:49 PM
anyone tried?
Mistress Airah (http://collarspace.com/personals/v/2047001/details.htm)

looks interesting...

Small filipina lady around 30. More like a kinky girlfriend, not hardcore bdsm but good fun. Some cuffs, ball gag, a harmless looking whip and a vibrator and dildo. She books a hotel room on her off day and gets clients over. Can do vanilla, sub, dom, bi, and who knows what else.

mutalisk
05-08-2014, 07:58 PM
Small filipina lady around 30. More like a kinky girlfriend, not hardcore bdsm but good fun. Some cuffs, ball gag, a harmless looking whip and a vibrator and dildo. She books a hotel room on her off day and gets clients over. Can do vanilla, sub, dom, bi, and who knows what else.

thanks for the info!!! very useful

HoundDo9
05-08-2014, 10:39 PM

I've never been to Venus nights at Eureka, but you're right that Japanese is required to some degree. Eureka is like Yumiko-San house where she and her cool friends hang out each night. The people who go there are more like family and friends and most know each other quite well.

The venue is quite small, but when they do there events it's filled to the door posts with a sea of people. Despite that, it is one of the more action packed places in Tokyo. And if it's your first visit, you can expect an immense pressure, where the Ladies expects you to get involved in a some play.

Here, btw, is the Eureka blog from the event.
http://eureka.32ch.jp/2004/diary/php/detail.php?TXT=140712170327038455.txt

HD.

atony1
06-08-2014, 01:38 AM
I have two sessions in Tokyo last month,one is Lasiora 4 hours session(Shinji and Mao),and another is sweet devils (Kaoruko and Benio)3.5 hours session.On the session of Sweet devils,the mistress prepare Sanitary napkins to me,that is great.

laserstone
06-08-2014, 02:04 AM
I've never been to Venus nights at Eureka, but you're right that Japanese is required to some degree. Eureka is like Yumiko-San house where she and her cool friends hang out each night. The people who go there are more like family and friends and most know each other quite well.

The venue is quite small, but when they do there events it's filled to the door posts with a sea of people. Despite that, it is one of the more action packed places in Tokyo. And if it's your first visit, you can expect an immense pressure, where the Ladies expects you to get involved in a some play.

Here, btw, is the Eureka blog from the event.
http://eureka.32ch.jp/2004/diary/php/detail.php?TXT=140712170327038455.txt

HD.

I hope to go to a party on my next visit after I learn a nice chunk of the language. It would be an honor to be pressured like that.

HoundDo9
06-08-2014, 07:34 AM
I have two sessions in Tokyo last month,one is Lasiora 4 hours session(Shinji and Mao),and another is sweet devils (Kaoruko and Benio)3.5 hours session.On the session of Sweet devils,the mistress prepare Sanitary napkins to me,that is great.

Shinju-san, Kaoruko-san and Benio-san eh? The old La Siora gang, and Mao-san too, you're one lucky person! :)

HD.

HoundDo9
06-08-2014, 07:43 AM
I hope to go to a party on my next visit after I learn a nice chunk of the language. It would be an honor to be pressured like that.

Well, if you want to attend Eureka, you need to make a phone call to ask for the address. So there you have your "Can Do" goal for Japanese.

Btw Japanese only use 110 sounds, so mastering that should be easy. :D
Figuring out the grammatical rules take a bit longer. :confused:

While everyday at Eureka isn't a special event, I would recommend a normal visit to get familiare with the staff and they with you.

HD.

calbts
06-08-2014, 11:29 AM
I would go on a day that Mistress Ruiko is there. For those who have not sessioned with her yet - it would be a great opportunity to meet her and get some interaction before a full fledged session at La Siora.

calbts
06-08-2014, 01:23 PM
Hey Bros,

Here is a treat, I found all of my old fetishhouse party pics from the 90s.
Lots of boots, trampling, pissing, and more.

Enjoy here
http://imgbox.com/gallery/edit/5f5qdBtjmV/VgFqhJcX0nhnOURL

Bone86
06-08-2014, 02:57 PM
Hey Bros,

Here is a treat, I found all of my old fetishhouse party pics from the 90s.
Lots of boots, trampling, pissing, and more.

Enjoy here
http://imgbox.com/gallery/edit/5f5qdBtjmV/VgFqhJcX0nhnOURL

Amazing photos!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

jonchris
07-08-2014, 06:40 PM
Any bros here can recommend good mistresses in Shanghai? Will be going there next month. Tried Mistress Kay's website but seems like it is no longer in use.

osubken
08-08-2014, 12:52 AM
Mistress Kay may still be replying to her emails though.

Any bros here can recommend good mistresses in Shanghai? Will be going there next month. Tried Mistress Kay's website but seems like it is no longer in use.

osubken
08-08-2014, 12:54 AM
In this case, 猫山(女)王? :D

Shinju-san, Kaoruko-san and Benio-san eh? The old La Siora gang, and Mao-san too, you're one lucky person! :)

HD.

sarsadm
11-08-2014, 12:52 AM
Calling for FR on mistress Dominafire in KL..

lefty74
11-08-2014, 01:16 PM

I tried Mistress Jean a few weeks ago

mistressjean.wix.com/jean

she is not as hot as her pics, a bit chubby but my kind of chubby. She was strict but fun. Don't often go for this sort of thing, figured I'd try once. She knows what she's doing, but her english is limited.

Fishyyfish
11-08-2014, 11:37 PM
FR of DOMINAFIRE in KL Tour 2

Part 1
Hi everyone, my name is fish ,I serve queen as a personal slave which I help to clean things, prepare food, do laundry and others. Queen is a very kind person who are good in chatting and I do enjoy the moment while chatting with queen. She is kind and friendly while out of the session but while in the session then she is cruel and strict but don’t worry queen won’t kill but just bite :P.

I meet queen on the second day of her tour and that day I was late from expected time, I promise queen to reach in the expected time but I can’t make it so I get a punishment after I reach queens room in KL, Queen give me 20 whip on my ass. I have brought some food for queen as dinner + supper, we have few hours of chat and queen go to sleep In her room and I sleep on couch which is in the living room. Queen stay in a suite which bedroom is separated with the living room.

On the next day morning, I prepare coffee and food to serve queen and after few hour of chatting then queen have a visitor which is her personal slave. He is a foot worship slave which enjoys public humiliation, he serve queen since the first KL tour and queen enjoy the public play with him. Queen introduce him to me which is the first time two of her personal slave meet, we have some chat and get to know each other.  After sometime then he bring us out for a lunch, we have fun chatting before reaching our destination, while we are on the car, queen use her foot to play with her slave face and ask him to worship it.

After our lunch then we heading to KLCC to watch a movie, while we walking to the cinema, I’m holding queen’s handbag and queen is holding both of her slave hand. I feel funny after some people who saw this with a weird reaction on face. When we are in front of the counter to buy ticket then queen told the guy that she is bringing her two boy friend for a movie, and he show a funny reaction to us, haha, I do believe that queens enjoy that because two of her slave is along with her for a outing :) . While we are watching movie, queen is humiliating her public play slave by asking him to sit on the floor and worship her leg, we are on the front sit and while he is doing foot worship then the others can see us while he is licking queens feet and I’m just enjoy watching my movie that time,haha.  After the movie then we heading back to hotel and her slave leave because of having a meeting later on.

Fishyyfish
11-08-2014, 11:42 PM

Part 2
Every time before queen have a session then I will prepare all the things that queen will use for the session  then I went out to do my things, sometime sitting in the lobby or go and buy dinner for us later. After the session finish then I’ll back to the room and clean all the things, which include cleaning toys, fold back queens cloth and put all the things back to the positions.

On the next day, Queen have ask me to do her nails. At first I don’t know how to do it but then queen teach me about it and I do it for queen, queen tell me that if I wasn’t doing it right then I might get punishment. I have do some mistake while doing the nails but then queen correct me by telling the correct way,  after I done queens nail then queen tell me that she is going to  do a survey by posting this picture on fetlife and all her sub will be commenting on should I get a reward or get a punishment*Queen will be train me according to what they have comment*. After a few hour of posting then I queens told me that there are some commend on the picture, so I check it and saw most of the comment are telling the way to punish me. That time I feel that I’m going to have a hard training session. After few hour queens have another personal slave here to visit queen and queen also introduced her slave to each other. Queen is happy that each of her personal slave can know each other’s and I feel that this is so sweet :) . Queen ask him to give a massage and I’m was just sitting outside the living room and watch movie. After some time then we have some chat in the living room and have some food, We watch tv and queen is sitting on the couch with him and queen put her legs on her slave and he give queens a massage on leg. While queen and her slave is sitting on the couch then queen ask me that did I wash the chastity on the table and I say yes, queen ask me to put my self in chastity. I take the chastity and wear it my self and queen put a lock on the chastity by herself, that time I feel nothing bad while wearing a chastity but just  a plastic cage around my dick. After queens personal slave leave then we have some food and queen have some skype chatting session with the others sub. Queen show me to her sub from different place and ask me to show them my chastity, I feel good because I’m  lock by queen and queen is like showing her property to the other, hehe.

On the next day morning I have a weird feel on my dick which the chastity is stopping my dick from growing and it feel so uncomfortable but then I got some new experience on chastity after I feel it. I prepare food and coffee for our breakfast and I help queen on settle google drive and share some past session picture to her slave. We also playing with queens new bought phone which is a gift for queen’s cousin.

Fishyyfish
11-08-2014, 11:45 PM

Part 3
Bull will be visit queen on that day,queen ask me to call housekeeping for clean up the room. After the housekeeping done their job then queen ask me to prepare my self for the training, after I have done my shower then queen ask me to get naked and kneel in the living room.

After few minute of kneeling , queen have walk out from the room with a white top and black short sexy skirt. Queen is so sexy and beautiful which make me feel that I’m really lucky that can be a personal slave to queen. Queen starting by whip my ass and use a vibrator to play with my chastity and nipple. That’s was pain while getting the whip on my ass and the chastity is stopping my dick from growing. Queen is so kind that she scare that my leg will be pain for kneel for long time so she pass me a pillow and ask me to kneel on it. After minute of playing with whip and vibrator then queen take out the electro and she tell me that “this is your favorites electro”. Queen stick it around my ass and anal and queen start giving me the electro pain, queen is so good in playing with the electro by controlling the mode. I enjoy the pain from electro that it makes me so crazy but I like the way that queen use it on me.

After the electro play then queen go to her room and take a long night dress and put it on me, which I’m forced to wear it, this is the first time I have tried sisification. Queen put a small towel  on the chair and ask me to sit on it, I knew that something going to happen to my anal after sitting on the chair. Queens tied me up on the chair with leather collar and rope,  queen put a blindfold and ball gag on me, she whisper to my ear and tell me “Good luck”.  Okay, I know something bad going to happen. Queen walk into her room and take something and she walk out from the room after few second, I don’t know what queen is holding in her hand then I feel so worry about what is happen next. While I’m thinking of what will happen then I feel hot wax is dripping on my inner thigh, and I scream out but then the gag is in my mouth, It is so painful while the moment the wax touch my inner thigh and it make me crazy.

After minute of playing with wax, then queen take out a glove and also lubricant then I know what is going to happen next. This is the first time queen train my anal I feel excited on getting a training on my anal too, I knew that this is going to happen in one day. Queen start slowly with one finger and she scare that I will feel pain so she keep asking me is it pain, after knowing that I’m okay then queen start to move faster and use her finger to fuck me, the fingering continue by using two finger . Fingering is so nice and I like the way queen finger me, queen sitting on my leg and use her finger to play with my anal and it is really nice, I like it so much and I do enjoy the moment. Queen is so good in playing her sub anal, but that is the first time queen train my anal so she didn’t give me a hard time.

Fishyyfish
11-08-2014, 11:48 PM

Part 4
After that then queen receive message about bull reach the lobby, so queen  blindfold me and ask me to wait for her to bring bull come to the room. I was waiting in the room since I’m restrict and I can’t move but just wait over there.

After a minute, the door is open and I hear chatting sound and I knew that queen and her bull is walking into the room. After awhile then queen come out and take off my blindfold and introduce her bull to me which we have already saw each other on cam. He look better in real life if compare with picture or cam, he is kind and he actually greet me by asking me “How are you fish”, and when I going to reply and I realise that there is a ball gag in my mouth. Queen take off my ball gag and I reply and talk to him while I’m still on the long dress  tied up on the chair and with a chastity on my cock. After the greeting then queens and her bull have a French kiss in front of me which I saw it and I feel shy because of  I didn’t expect this.

That time I was think that after the kiss and hug then I’ll be release and go clear my things, but then I was wrong. I tot that queen will just have a normal training on me as a reward for doing nails but then after bull reach then queen is doing cuckold on me which I didn’t expect that, I’m so surprise about it. Queens and bull are having a intense moment on the couch beside the chair I was tied up and bull starting to take off queens panties, that time I feel very shy and I try to look at other place and don’t disturb queens having a intense moment with her bull. That moment  queen say to me “Fish, watch this”. And I’m force to watch the moment when queens and bull are having fun, I feel so shy because of I should not watch this but I have to follow orders from queen. Bull start to lick queens pussy and I know that queen is enjoying it. Suddenly, bull show queens pussy to me and look at me, he ask me “Is it beautiful” and I say yes then queen and bull continue their happy moment. After 10 minute of cuckold then queen tell bull that “lets release fish”, then queen untied me and ask me to clean my self. I take all the toys and clean them and put all the things into the position, queen and bull are still having fun while I’m cleaning. After I finish shower and I come out from toilet then queen and bull is still at livingroom, I  go to a side of queens bedroom and pack my things. After I have finish packing my things and make sure all the things is clean and tidy then I leave the room as I will be staying with queen before bull reach, queen give me a warm hug and I greet queens that hope she enjoy my serving. I have some talk with bull about take care of queens and he say to me that we are both very lucky to serve queen. I know queen is enjoying doing cuckold on me because I can saw queen is enjoying, and it is a very big surprise for me :). I really like to serve queen, queen say that there will be more surprise coming to me next time.

Fishyyfish
11-08-2014, 11:49 PM
Queen DOMINAFIRE is really a nice and kinky domme, queen have lot of experience in session  and she have lot new and special way to carry out the session. She is kind while out of session. If you all wanna have a look on the session picture then can log on to fetlife and look at queens album. Queens fetlife account will be DOMINAFIRE. Hope you enjoy all the picture and this FR :)

QUEEN IS A VERY MEAN, KINKY AND NAUGHTY DOMME !

calvin5828
12-08-2014, 01:05 PM
Any bro would like to recommend any Sg local Mistress??

doctor sex
12-08-2014, 05:44 PM
Any bro would like to recommend any Sg local Mistress??

Go to collarspace.com and contact keiko or aanya

Fishyyfish
12-08-2014, 07:05 PM
A message from DOMINAFIRE

DOMINAFIRE will be going to Hong Kong for her next tour which will be around this end of august, for more further detail can check on her website.

www.dominafire.com

jonchris
13-08-2014, 10:48 AM
Mistress Kay may still be replying to her emails though.

Thanks. I will try to email her old email then. Any idea what were her charges back then?

HoundDo9
13-08-2014, 07:58 PM
I hope to go to a party on my next visit after I learn a nice chunk of the language.

So, have your trip ended, or are you still tied up somewhere in Tokyo?

Good performance on this Saturday. ;)
http://www.hans-star.net/marv/?page_id=9

Hope your still alive and well.

HD.

atony1
13-08-2014, 10:39 PM

HD.
I come from Hong Kong but I do not play in Hong Kong and China,because I think Japan mistress is more professional.
Yes,I think I am a one lucky person,three mistress have 10 years experience,and one is over 5 years experience.Mao is very difficult to book now,and Benio donot do scat now,but she do scat to me because Kaoruko have scat to me.Kaoruko and Benio prepare Sanitary napkins(Menstrual blood) to me is great ,this smell is very very smelly and Benio also prepare many days not change pantyhose to me smell this is also very smelly.
This is my sweet devils session,Kaoruko post to her blog
http://oni.livedoor.biz/archives/52166263.html

osubken
14-08-2014, 01:19 AM
Unfortunately I cannot quite recall her rates exactly but it was not overboard.

Thanks. I will try to email her old email then. Any idea what were her charges back then?

blacklace
14-08-2014, 12:53 PM
http://www.singapore-hotties.com/escorts/16924

New mistress coming to Singapore. Massive ( . ) ( . )

sgdiscreethunk
16-08-2014, 10:08 AM
Dear all,

My FR with Domina Fire:
I must say it didn’t start off well. With conflicts in schedule and misunderstanding in appointment timings, we had to ensure that she can squeeze the time out to torture me. Thankfully, I was on standby mode and appeared when activated.

Seeing her is a dream come true. Gorgeous and divine. We started the session with me on my knees. Calling her as my Queen, we started the session slow. Being trained as her dog, I was only allowed to bark. Amusing her with my barks, she collared me and trained me with tricks like a dog. Imagine my Queen as my owner and me pleasing her with obedience, kissing her feet and being leashed and walked about. I was soon being ridden like her horse before being rewarded with kisses at her feet.

My Queen soon intensified her tease. Kissing her feet was what I like to do, but she gagged with the whole of her foot in my mouth. Foot by foot, I not only kissed every inch of it, but was forced to mouth-f**k each of them. My occasional cough due to the intensity of her foot movement – amused her. Being more pleased, she pinched my nose with her feet. Being under breath play wasn’t new, but she stretched my limits with the length of time.

Denial was what she was good at. Whipping was minimal because of the noise I might make. But with her weight totally on me – meant I become her mat. I must say she must be pretty confident of the rigidity of her mat for my Queen to be stepping around all parts of her mat.

Bondage started next with each of my feet being tied to my hands. The anticipation of not knowing what will happen next – is killing me. But this anticipation continued for the longest time. With electro-play being next on time, I was being played by her. Maybe it was her device, maybe it was not knowing when to expect the surge in current or maybe it was her, this segment of her play made me totally helpless. She laughed with amusement as she maxed out her voltage occasionally.

With her next slave at her door, she invited him in. Public disgrace is now evident. With her slave naked and bonded to the chair, she turned back to me. Tired by her electric play, I now merely listened to what was next. She put on her strap-on and without much warm-up, I was entered missionary style. Moaning was all I was allowed to do. With my bondage restricting what I can do, I took as much as I could ever have. Doggie style was next. Being inserted was alright, but the experience was new in front of another slave.

Golden shower was the last part. Whilst I enjoyed that, the handjob didn’t work. Drinking and being under her was all I could dream of, but my orgasm had been ruined by both her electro-play and strap-on. She laughed and pitied me, as I ended one of my best ever sessions with a domme.
I am now missing her badly.

Thumbs up for me if you like the post :)

Understand that she will be visiting Hong Kong and Dubai in end-Aug & Sep (2nd week) respectively.
Though I secretly wished that she will visit Singapore soon again!

pinkcat
18-08-2014, 10:35 PM
any bros have any contact/experience in Jakarta for mistress? Nothing in Jakarta? thks in advance.

wasabeh
18-08-2014, 11:35 PM
Had to chance to get into a bdsm session again - called up my contact and made arrangements... I was initially supposed to get a local Chinese girl, but she wasn't free so instead I was sent a girl from Uzbekistan by the name of Maria.

She arrived a little late, but wow - as I opened the door I felt that she was worth the wait... About 1.65m tall, Maria is a slim brunette with big boobs... They look like D-cups! She came in casual wear and changed to an evil-looking leather dress and I had to help her zip up cos her boobs were practically spilling out... And her legs - slim, long and smooth.... Well, she was wearing black stockings as I requested so they were smooth... Face-wise, an exotic look that can be expect of an Uzbek girl - she's supposed to have some Korean blood. The only drawback is that she doesn't look young. Looks about early 30s. But man, that body was designed by a sex maniac... Skin tone is tanned - more hispanic than caucasian looking.

As usual, I won't go into too much detail on the actual action. Suffice to say she's experienced, she's really into it and she's more the strict and commanding sort rather than dominant sexy siren... She's also strong and doesn't much hold back - I had marks after the session (damn, can't go spa for a couple of days!)... And she gave me quite the workout... More on that in the ratings below.

Overall, it was an enjoyable session. Comparable to the professionals I've tried in Europe, Australia and Japan. I think Evelyn is still more intuitive and more my type (sensual sexy siren), but my next target is that local Chinese girl I was initially supposed to get. That won't be for some time though - the damage is too high! Sigh, we bdsm punters get 'punished' in more ways than some might think....

Name: Maria
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Dressing: 9/10 (Black leather dress this time)
Foot/Heel Worship: 7/10 (very commanding)
Queening: N/A
Ass Worship: N/A
Punishment: 8/10 (whips)
Roleplay: 7/10 (strict and commanding yet sultry)
Strap-on play: 8/10 (she's likes it - goes hard)
Overall: 7.5/10 (strict session)
Attitude: 7.5/10
Damage: $700 (still little expensive... )
RTF: Maybe after I have tried the other S'porean Chinese girl...

zzind1
19-08-2014, 12:04 AM
any bros have any contact/experience in Jakarta for mistress? Nothing in Jakarta? thks in advance.

Try this one http://www.lady-xotica.com/www.ladyxotica.com/index.html on request she can involve some friends of her.

Footsubby
19-08-2014, 12:08 AM
http://imgur.com/yBZnR4v

http://imgur.com/ZfvGuTL

http://imgur.com/0drcbUb

http://imgur.com/o6IuEdP

http://imgur.com/tgjSVcW

http://imgur.com/Ksd76kx

http://imgur.com/EVdxnyj

http://imgur.com/wx95bIO

Email [email protected]

position
19-08-2014, 08:19 PM

http://imgur.com/ZfvGuTL

http://imgur.com/Ksd76kx

http://imgur.com/EVdxnyj

http://imgur.com/wx95bIO

Email [email protected]

Why you never post any pictures of their soles?!

your username is footsubby but yet you never post any pictures of the women's soles!

pinkcat
19-08-2014, 10:12 PM
Try this one http://www.lady-xotica.com/www.ladyxotica.com/index.html on request she can involve some friends of her.

thks zzind1bro. I have saw her on web. I'm more into pure female domination. She's pre-ops TS. any female mistress? no offence but looks like choice is limited in Jakarta.

yellowking
20-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Does mistress tian accept non-chinese slaves? I would be very thankful if someone could help answer as the choices for non-chinese subbies seems to be very limited.

Footsubby
20-08-2014, 01:29 PM
Does mistress tian accept non-chinese slaves? I would be very thankful if someone could help answer as the choices for non-chinese subbies seems to be very limited.

Yes she accept

saly3r
20-08-2014, 03:18 PM
Yes she accept

awaiting a FR

DaScolda
21-08-2014, 04:27 PM
FR on Ms Rachel (Tianting808)

This is an overdue FR for the above lady, whom I engaged some weeks back after reading some reports of her here and also perusing a few of her pics that a bro had posted.

The venue was a welcome change from those shophouses where these ladies are usually put up. Very discreet too, although to be fair, its in an area that you come to expect such ladies to be staying.

Had an SMS chat with her prior to making a booking and she seemed to understand what I wanted. When I arrived, I saw that she looked pretty close to her pics, although those had obviously been touched up. She asked whether I wanted her roommate to join in, and I thought, sure, what the heck:P

The next 45 minutes were pretty entertaining. We indulged in foot and leg worship for both ladies and a bit of mild feminisation consisting a bra, panties, thigh garters (not stockings) and lipstick. Ms Rachel played with my ass and dick while I kissed and licked her roommate's feet. Both ladies also took turns riding on my back around the apartment. Halfway through, her roommate surprised me with a sizeable strap-on, which I had no hesitation in putting a condom over and sucking hungrily. Ms Rachel slapped my ass, teased and tickled my entire body, especially my groin area while her roommate raped my mouth. The entire room was filled with these ladies' laughter and my muffled moans. Towards the end, my member just could not take any more and blew its load into a wad of tissue paper that Ms Rachel prepared.

Ms Rachel's not an amateur at the domination game, but she's no pro-domme either. She and her roommate are both just sporting ladies who are up for a bit of kinky fun. Of course, communication is key, so I don't recommend them for bros who can't speak Mandarin at all. You may end up disappointed, although they are very willing and obliging to please their clients.

One thing though, and I wasn't sure whether it was deliberate or not, but I wasn't given a lot of time to clean up and leave. After we were done, Ms Rachel told me to shower. While I was in the bathroom, I heard her make a call to another bro and tell him he could come up. I quickly rushed to get dressed and leave. True enough, I passed another bro seconds after I exited the elevator. Considering I had made a booking for an hour, I would've thought the last 10 minutes would be mine as well. It's a minor issue, but I think a lot of us bros here value our privacy and would preferably not bump into another bro when we leave.

In any case, it was a reasonably satisfying session for SGD 200. I will definitely return if I have the time.

wujifoot
21-08-2014, 10:54 PM

This is an overdue FR for the above lady, whom I engaged some weeks back after reading some reports of her here and also perusing a few of her pics that a bro had posted.

The venue was a welcome change from those shophouses where these ladies are usually put up. Very discreet too, although to be fair, its in an area that you come to expect such ladies to be staying.

Had an SMS chat with her prior to making a booking and she seemed to understand what I wanted. When I arrived, I saw that she looked pretty close to her pics, although those had obviously been touched up. She asked whether I wanted her roommate to join in, and I thought, sure, what the heck:P

The next 45 minutes were pretty entertaining. We indulged in foot and leg worship for both ladies and a bit of mild feminisation consisting a bra, panties, thigh garters (not stockings) and lipstick. Ms Rachel played with my ass and dick while I kissed and licked her roommate's feet. Both ladies also took turns riding on my back around the apartment. Halfway through, her roommate surprised me with a sizeable strap-on, which I had no hesitation in putting a condom over and sucking hungrily. Ms Rachel slapped my ass, teased and tickled my entire body, especially my groin area while her roommate raped my mouth. The entire room was filled with these ladies' laughter and my muffled moans. Towards the end, my member just could not take any more and blew its load into a wad of tissue paper that Ms Rachel prepared.

Ms Rachel's not an amateur at the domination game, but she's no pro-domme either. She and her roommate are both just sporting ladies who are up for a bit of kinky fun. Of course, communication is key, so I don't recommend them for bros who can't speak Mandarin at all. You may end up disappointed, although they are very willing and obliging to please their clients.

One thing though, and I wasn't sure whether it was deliberate or not, but I wasn't given a lot of time to clean up and leave. After we were done, Ms Rachel told me to shower. While I was in the bathroom, I heard her make a call to another bro and tell him he could come up. I quickly rushed to get dressed and leave. True enough, I passed another bro seconds after I exited the elevator. Considering I had made a booking for an hour, I would've thought the last 10 minutes would be mine as well. It's a minor issue, but I think a lot of us bros here value our privacy and would preferably not bump into another bro when we leave.

In any case, it was a reasonably satisfying session for SGD 200. I will definitely return if I have the time.

bro... how does the room mate's feet look like?

asslover22
21-08-2014, 10:55 PM
Mistress Maxin is arriving back in Singapore soon. those interested should contact her ASAP on collarspace. her profile has shifted onto our location and she should be here very soon.

DaScolda
22-08-2014, 08:20 AM
bro... how does the room mate's feet look like?
They were quite smooth, with painted toes. Quite pleasant-smelling, but I was concentrating more on her legs and thighs:)

iphone1s
22-08-2014, 12:31 PM
Hi, does any bros here know any mistress who is good in slapping and roleplaying?

Pls advise. Will return the favor.

silverug
22-08-2014, 02:23 PM

Cool, you get additional Mistress to dominate you without additional charges? Yeah, i certainly would not want to bump into another fella...lol

DaScolda
22-08-2014, 07:08 PM
Cool, you get additional Mistress to dominate you without additional charges? Yeah, i certainly would not want to bump into another fella...lol
No, it was SGD 100 for each lady.

Tokyofan
23-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Mistress Maxin is arriving back in Singapore soon. those interested should contact her ASAP on collarspace. her profile has shifted onto our location and she should be here very soon.

Has anyone played with Maxin and have feedback?

doctor sex
23-08-2014, 12:22 PM
Has anyone played with Maxin and have feedback?

She comes very well equipped with toys and is very kinky. But she developed a reputation for making her clients cum quickly and then ending the session. I hope she doesn't do that anymore

klink
23-08-2014, 11:05 PM
They were quite smooth, with painted toes. Quite pleasant-smelling, but I was concentrating more on her legs and thighs:)

A bro posted the following 4 PRC Mistresses awhile back
1. http://imgur.com/PIbnMWe
2. http://imgur.com/JWposuM
3. http://imgur.com/If85NxR
4. http://imgur.com/i1g1v7m

From the photo, her friend look like the 1st one
or is it the 3rd one?

Tokyofan
24-08-2014, 10:44 AM
She comes very well equipped with toys and is very kinky. But she developed a reputation for making her clients cum quickly and then ending the session. I hope she doesn't do that anymore

Bro Thank you. She sounds fun if she does not quickly end the session. Do you have any info on her looks?

doctor sex
24-08-2014, 05:29 PM
Bro Thank you. She sounds fun if she does not quickly end the session. Do you have any info on her looks?

Cute enough. Small. Photos on collarspace.com where she calls herself amazingasia. Currently in the Hong Kong thread working with ms porsha. I think they may be coming here soon together and offering double domme sessions. Start saving your dollars

DaScolda
25-08-2014, 09:11 AM

or is it the 3rd one?
Ms Rachel's roommate was the one in the 3rd pic.

klink
25-08-2014, 07:25 PM
Ms Rachel's roommate was the one in the 3rd pic.

Thanks for the confirmation Bro DaScolda.
I was hoping it was the first one in the photo.
It will be great if all three of them stay together :p

dell_lee_2003
26-08-2014, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the confirmation Bro DaScolda.
I was hoping it was the first one in the photo.
It will be great if all three of them stay together :p

Bros. I think the photos in footsubby seems the room mate that doing together wth Miss Tian is the first photo.

klink
26-08-2014, 10:37 PM
Bros. I think the photos in footsubby seems the room mate that doing together wth Miss Tian is the first photo.

Yup, that what I feel too.

Footsubby
26-08-2014, 11:00 PM

or is it the 3rd one?

Yes it's the first picture and now both of them are into FEMDOM now

blacknyellow
26-08-2014, 11:08 PM
For all you bro's based in Hong Kong, you are in for a real treat because the one and only Domina Fire (http://www.dominafire.com)will be hitting your shores from this coming Thursday 28th August until the 7th September.

She is a very special domme & her level of pervertedness is rather warped!!! :)

Enjoy

B 'n' Y

sgdiscreethunk
27-08-2014, 12:29 AM
For all you bro's based in Hong Kong, you are in for a real treat because the one and only Domina Fire (http://www.dominafire.com)will be hitting your shores from this coming Thursday 28th August until the 7th September.

She is a very special domme & her level of pervertedness is rather warped!!! :)

Enjoy

B 'n' Y

Couldn't agree more.
Just posted my FR on her.
Seriously, she doesn't need to act like a domme.
Her entire personality is so domineering...

dell_lee_2003
27-08-2014, 04:55 PM
Yes it's the first picture and now both of them are into FEMDOM now

Wah lah.. then the session will be super good as the lady in the first picture is super cute. And I could feel that the lady that Bro footsubby posted is also quite lovely. Even more lovely than Mistress Tian. Imagine, the whole feet of Mistress Tian is in my mouth and the other Mistress, slapping my dick mercilessly. 200$ is well worth it. Next session, I will engage them both.

By the way, are they really taking picture? I think it is better to be discrete.

Footsubby
27-08-2014, 07:38 PM
Wah lah.. then the session will be super good as the lady in the first picture is super cute. And I could feel that the lady that Bro footsubby posted is also quite lovely. Even more lovely than Mistress Tian. Imagine, the whole feet of Mistress Tian is in my mouth and the other Mistress, slapping my dick mercilessly. 200$ is well worth it. Next session, I will engage them both.

By the way, are they really taking picture? I think it is better to be discrete.
They post only with slave consent or take picture only when slave agreed

wy4tt
28-08-2014, 01:13 AM
Just saw an update on Thaidomina website, Mistress Nurie coming to SG in Oct.

Zzun
28-08-2014, 01:18 PM
Thinking about trying mistress anja, kathy or rachel. Any suggestions? I'm more of foot fetish/anal.

zzind1
28-08-2014, 03:20 PM
The famous UK Mistress Hunteress will come to KL on 20-22 Ocotber

doctor sex
28-08-2014, 05:23 PM

Ask her to visit Singapore while she's in the region ;-)

Schrodinger
28-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Thinking about trying mistress anja, kathy or rachel. Any suggestions? I'm more of foot fetish/anal.

My personal preference is Mistress Anja - to me she's the most accomplished domme among the three and her feet are also my favourite between them.

Jubilation
28-08-2014, 06:53 PM
Ask her to visit Singapore while she's in the region ;-)

:D Yep Yep.. pls arrange her 2 visit Sg if get the opportunity ;)

psychogeorge
29-08-2014, 11:02 AM
I second Schrodinger.

Mistress Anja is definitely the most skilled amongst the 3. I have enjoyed every single one of my sessions with her. She knows exactly how to push your boundaries while leaving you wanting more

psychogeorge
29-08-2014, 11:06 AM
Yes, yes!! Please arrange with her to make a trip here. I think there would be many here who would like to experience a session with The Hunteress, myself included.

rharlan
29-08-2014, 04:38 PM

Bro it depends. Anja is more domme type. Corsets, high heels, spanking, no fluid exchange, so she is clothed throughout. Kathy will get naked and you service her. So lick the pussy and ass, armpits, feet etc. Then you shower her. All you can do is to masturbate.

I have not tried Rachel. Where can I find more info about her?

Zzun
29-08-2014, 06:31 PM
An FR for mistress Rachel.
Chose to try her today because of budget and after seeing many positive fr on her. Told her what I like and that she can do anything she wants. So started of with the foot fetish which lasted about 5-10 minutes. Her feet has no noticeable smell or sweat. Next she hurled verbal abuse at me, slapped me and spitted at me. She also ordered me to open my mouth and spit into it. I like this part as I like being humiliated. After which she puts on her strap on and ask me to do blowjob on it while using a tool(don't know what it is called) to spank me. She then asked me to turn over and fuck my asshole with the strap-on for a good 10-15 minutes. Although mistress Keiko is better in anal play, mistress Rachel wasn't too far behind. I was surprised that she was actually quite good with it. After this comes my favourite part of the session. I was bounded up by ropes and am told to lie face up on her bed. I was shocked when she lit up a candle. Have not tried hot wax before and felt nervous. She told me to tell her if I couldn't take it. Then she started to drip hot wax on my nipple. I couldn't describe the feeling but it was superb, u all should request and try it.

The next part of the session is the anticipated public disgrace in the living room. After introducing me to her housemate, she humiliated me by asking me to crawl in between her legs.

Returning back to the room, she asked if I wanted to do face sitting or golden shower. I declined both as I'm not a fan of facesitting and I'm not ready for golden showers yet. She then instruct me to lie on the bed and give me a handjob, every here and then hitting my dick. After about 2-3 minutes I shot so far that it hit her pillow. Might be because I'm turned on for the whole session. I apologised to her again to again as I caused her to need to change the pillow casing.

Missing small details here and there but she's worth the try.
I'll rate her 8.5/10.

johndalton
29-08-2014, 08:22 PM

Abit pricy ... aiks aiks

uchihaitachi
29-08-2014, 11:01 PM
bro, nice FR, how long does the total session last? and whats the damage?

Chose to try her today because of budget and after seeing many positive fr on her. Told her what I like and that she can do anything she wants. So started of with the foot fetish which lasted about 5-10 minutes. Her feet has no noticeable smell or sweat. Next she hurled verbal abuse at me, slapped me and spitted at me. She also ordered me to open my mouth and spit into it. I like this part as I like being humiliated. After which she puts on her strap on and ask me to do blowjob on it while using a tool(don't know what it is called) to spank me. She then asked me to turn over and fuck my asshole with the strap-on for a good 10-15 minutes. Although mistress Keiko is better in anal play, mistress Rachel wasn't too far behind. I was surprised that she was actually quite good with it. After this comes my favourite part of the session. I was bounded up by ropes and am told to lie face up on her bed. I was shocked when she lit up a candle. Have not tried hot wax before and felt nervous. She told me to tell her if I couldn't take it. Then she started to drip hot wax on my nipple. I couldn't describe the feeling but it was superb, u all should request and try it.

The next part of the session is the anticipated public disgrace in the living room. After introducing me to her housemate, she humiliated me by asking me to crawl in between her legs.

Returning back to the room, she asked if I wanted to do face sitting or golden shower. I declined both as I'm not a fan of facesitting and I'm not ready for golden showers yet. She then instruct me to lie on the bed and give me a handjob, every here and then hitting my dick. After about 2-3 minutes I shot so far that it hit her pillow. Might be because I'm turned on for the whole session. I apologised to her again to again as I caused her to need to change the pillow casing.

I'll rate her 8.5/10.

bscoopy
30-08-2014, 01:48 AM
Abit pricy ... aiks aiks

Any idea what her tribute is per hour? Would she be charging the same rates here in KL?

Also, any bro session with her before? She seems like a very strict Domme, no messing around from the form we are required to fill out if we want to session with her.

dell_lee_2003
30-08-2014, 02:03 AM
Chose to tr I shot so far that it hit her pillow. Might be because I'm turned on for the whole session. I apologised to her again to again as I caused her to need to change the pillow casing.

I'll rate her 8.5/10.
Yeah bro. She also made me cum so good. She is so worth to try.

doctor sex
30-08-2014, 09:42 AM
Yeah bro. She also made me cum so good. She is so worth to try.

I'm sure someone asked this before but can mistress Rachel speak English? She's a PRC domme right?

doctor sex
30-08-2014, 09:55 AM
Anyone know anything about this 'lady'. Never heard of her before?
http://ilovetasha.escort-site.com

bryan298
30-08-2014, 12:02 PM
Today was the first session of my life and I was a nervous wreck when I laid my eyes on Mistress Anja. She was so hot and pretty in person especially when she was wearing those sexy red heels. Mistress Anja began the session fondling my already hard cock and as she took off my shirt, her fingers started caressing my nipples and scratching them. It was a heady mix of both pain and pleasure.

I was then asked to strip in the toilet and await Mistress as she changed. When she opened the door, she was a sensuous sight in her corset and bra, she grabbed my dick and beckoned me to follow her.
Motioning me to get down on my knees, she commanded me to start kissing her feet as she toyed with my nipples and lightly kicking my cock.

She must have felt dissatisfied as she kicked my face away from her lovely feet and started tying my arms up using plastic wrap. Once mistress felt I was suitably restrained, she pushed on onto the bed and began using the vibrating wand to tease me. As this was my first time experiencing the vibrating wand, I could not hold it in and came. It was both humiliating and disappointing.

Mistress Anja then put my feet in a spreader bar and started fingering my ass. I began to moan as she inserted her strapon inside me and began fucking me hard. It felt so good but at the end of it I was still unable to cum a second time. It was disappointing to say the least and before I left, Mistress Anja instructed me not to cum until I met her again.

It was definitely the most mind blowing experience in my life, not to mention how hot and pretty Mistress Anja was. I'll definitely be saving up both cum and money to see her again.

Tokyofan
30-08-2014, 01:21 PM
Also, any bro session with her before? She seems like a very strict Domme, no messing around from the form we are required to fill out if we want to session with her.[/QUOTE]

Bros

If you like caning you must try Ms Hunter. Her canings are to die for. She is the best. She is actually really fun too. Not to be missed in my opinion.

sgdiscreethunk
30-08-2014, 05:42 PM
Also, any bro session with her before? She seems like a very strict Domme, no messing around from the form we are required to fill out if we want to session with her.

Bros

If you like caning you must try Ms Hunter. Her canings are to die for. She is the best. She is actually really fun too. Not to be missed in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

I do like caning. Not many Dommes dared to really cane. I would definitely go for her - if she comes over to Singapore.

Anyone asked her to make a short detour to SG?

barefootlover
30-08-2014, 06:44 PM
After being in china for almost 1 month, i finally found a place that provides foot services. http://www.sizuxian.com

I will be heading down tonight for my first experience in china. Will provide FR when im done.

Sincerely hoping any bros with some contacts or knowledge to help me out here. I'll be here for the next 3-4 months.

phones
31-08-2014, 03:31 AM

So that means is it both of them charged you a total of $200 for a single 45 minute session?

Zzun
01-09-2014, 11:15 AM
bro, nice FR, how long does the total session last? and whats the damage?
It's $100 for 1 h bro.

osubken
02-09-2014, 01:17 AM
Posting a FR of a session with Mistress Anya.

I was late for the session. Mistress was not impressed and slightly irate. Mistress Anya was dressed in a black satin corset and stockings. She was gorgeous.

The session started with me crawling through her slender legs to remind me of my place. I was ordered to undress like a stripper. I tried my best with the moves and it amused Mistress, slightly. Mistress Anya then spanked me over her knees.

She made me undo her stockings and it was then I realised Mistress was wearing a pair of skin coloured pantyhose. She allowed me to worship her legs briefly and went on to tickle me with her sharp talons. She demanded that I do not squirm nor whimper which was very difficult as she targeted my most ticklish areas.

Mistress Anya then sat down and made me kneel before her. She took off her panty and while still clad in her pantyhose, started to play with herself. She observed me looking at her panty on the floor and ordered me to pick it up. I was in a daze as I could not believe I was actually holding the panty of my Mistress.

Mistress then broke me completely by asking me to smell her panty. Sniffing it was extremely humiliating. To add to the humiliation, I was allowed to touch myelf. I cannot even imagine how shameful I would have looked then. Before she climaxed, she had my face in between her legs. Being so close to the temple, I was in ecstacy.

She continued with the tickle torment. At one point I was also made to kneel before her with my face down as she relieved herself. I would not know how to react if at that point, asked me to drink her champagne. I think I am not ready.

Mistress Anya knew how to manipulate the session. I felt helpless, led from one activity to another. Her voice is extremely hypnotic. I am looking forward to my next session with her, which I hope will not be too far away.

dell_lee_2003
03-09-2014, 03:46 PM
I'm sure someone asked this before but can mistress Rachel speak English? She's a PRC domme right?
She cannot speak English except some little word like "Good", "Pleasure", "How", "Come", and etc.

dell_lee_2003
03-09-2014, 03:48 PM
After being in china for almost 1 month, i finally found a place that provides foot services. http://www.sizuxian.com

I will be heading down tonight for my first experience in china. Will provide FR when im done.

Sincerely hoping any bros with some contacts or knowledge to help me out here. I'll be here for the next 3-4 months.

Bro.. Your FR please.. Where is that place bro? I mean which city.

chiesa
05-09-2014, 10:01 PM
Hi bros, just back from GZ and had 2 wonderful sessions with both 广州美娜S

http://nztdsm.com/forum-805-1.html

and 广州幽灵公主

http://nztdsm.com/forum-403-1.html

After months of conversation with them, i finally got to meet them. Both of them are as real as the pics you get, in fact, i personally feel that Mei Na looks much prettier in real life compared to her photos. You Ling on the other hand, has unbelievably beautiful legs! Her figure is just amazing. She's not for boob lover's though, but Mei Na scores pretty well in boobs sector even for a non boobs lover like myself. Anyway cut short, appearance wise, just refer to their pics. In real life You Ling's skin is smoother than you can imagine :D

1st session

Contacted with You Ling on wechat to get to the place. She ordered me to get both of them food before i went up to their apartment. Once at their door, knocked on it and the door opened very slowly. Saw a fucking young beauty and its Mei Na who opened the door. I swear if she's compared to WLs in Geylang, she'll easily be top 5% of most beautiful girls. Was a very pleasant surprise for me as i always go with anticipation that real person = less beautiful than pic. Slowly walked in and there was You Ling seated on a sofa, watching TV. She didnt have a beauty face like Mei Na, but her figure exudes that goddess aura the moment i saw her. Both of them were in stockings. Mei Na in black, You Ling in white. The sight of both of them was just overwhelming.

to be continued.... (sorry for being a lazy person lol)

chiesa
05-09-2014, 10:19 PM
Anyway, something more important was what both of them wants me to convey to interested slaves in SG. I'll just type it here before i finish with my FR.

1. With regards to their visit date to SG, they cant commit a date for now , as both of them are going thru busy schedules lately. They want to assure slaves here however that they have no intention to fly our kites. They will be here when the time is right.

2. Meanwhile, some of you guys may have been adding You Ling on wechat and havent been getting much response. She says that she will be on wechat much more regularly and look forward to conversing with you guys. Her wechat id : carol520baby

3. For their trip to SG, it will be more of holiday purposes than coming here to earn $ thru playing SM. They will not be looking to cram their schedule with sessions for the whole day etc. You Ling will only choose to session with slaves that she feels connected in someway after chatting and getting to know each other. For this reason, i think Chinese speaking bros will have better chance. You Ling does speak a little english though

Hope the above help bros.

P.S you confirm wont regret if you managed to secure a session with both of them. Not satisfied come look for me! haha. Thats how good they are, im just lazy to finish up with my whole FR in 1 shot. too much good to write

sequence79
05-09-2014, 10:56 PM
Has anyone tried mistress snow (mistress tian aka rachel's good friend)?

otherOne
06-09-2014, 02:45 AM

Do you have her link?

iphone1s
06-09-2014, 04:14 AM
Ms Rachel is always unreachable. Wonder if her friends are the same. :confused:

lancerex
06-09-2014, 04:46 PM

and 广州幽灵公主

After months of conversation with them, i finally got to meet them. Both of them are as real as the pics you get, in fact, i personally feel that Mei Na looks much prettier in real life compared to her photos. You Ling on the other hand, has unbelievably beautiful legs! Her figure is just amazing. She's not for boob lover's though, but Mei Na scores pretty well in boobs sector even for a non boobs lover like myself. Anyway cut short, appearance wise, just refer to their pics. In real life You Ling's skin is smoother than you can imagine :D

1st session

Contacted with You Ling on wechat to get to the place. She ordered me to get both of them food before i went up to their apartment. Once at their door, knocked on it and the door opened very slowly. Saw a fucking young beauty and its Mei Na who opened the door. I swear if she's compared to WLs in Geylang, she'll easily be top 5% of most beautiful girls. Was a very pleasant surprise for me as i always go with anticipation that real person = less beautiful than pic. Slowly walked in and there was You Ling seated on a sofa, watching TV. She didnt have a beauty face like Mei Na, but her figure exudes that goddess aura the moment i saw her. Both of them were in stockings. Mei Na in black, You Ling in white. The sight of both of them was just overwhelming.

to be continued.... (sorry for being a lazy person lol)

bro i cant see any pic from the web

chiesa
06-09-2014, 07:34 PM
bro i cant see any pic from the web

go register and reply to the posts as a user for the pics to show

CHowKing
07-09-2014, 12:55 AM
Does anybody have any experience with this mistress:

misskeiko (http://www.collarspace.com/misskeiko)

doctor sex
07-09-2014, 08:50 AM

Use the search function on this thread and there will be lots of reports on keiko. Most of them are very favorable

Walnutt
07-09-2014, 05:28 PM

My humble opinion... Worth every bit of your time... You will not regret...

position
07-09-2014, 06:30 PM
How much does Mistress Kathy charge for 1 hour?

I saw her feet pictures in her ad, her feet looks tempting to me.

Her ad got no number.

I email her but she still hasn't reply yet.

position
07-09-2014, 06:33 PM

from the pictures, very nice feet.

lancerex
07-09-2014, 10:39 PM
go register and reply to the posts as a user for the pics to show

ok thx bro, waiting for ur detail FR and hope they come sg

klink
08-09-2014, 12:01 AM

Is this the one you are referring to? I just did a search for snow
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=460450&highlight=snow

sequence79
08-09-2014, 07:32 AM
Was referring to this :

http://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_308965056/mistress-snow.html

I think Mistress tian (aka rachel) and Mistress snow are friends but they do not stay together.

saly3r
08-09-2014, 03:29 PM
Was referring to this :

http://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_308965056/mistress-snow.html

I think Mistress tian (aka rachel) and Mistress snow are friends but they do not stay together.

cant get her to respond

Footsubby
08-09-2014, 06:32 PM

Email [email protected]

Mistress snow

louy
08-09-2014, 06:43 PM

Email [email protected]

Mistress snow

Looks gorgeous. Real Hot !

anyone got any details ?

joncheong
08-09-2014, 11:46 PM
Looks gorgeous. Real Hot !

anyone got any details ?

would love to lick and smell those pits of her as punishment or reward...

rharlan
09-09-2014, 01:37 AM

I have had 2 sessions with her. She is EXCELLENT and very friendly. Before the session, she will ask in depth about your fetishes and comfort zones and very chatty post session too.

HOWEVER, make sure you confirm on day of appointment before you visit her. She is sometimes overwhelmed with her scheduling. I have had 3 failed appointments with her, where she did not even cancel. She apologised a day later. That would be my only tip. Apart from that, she is fantastic.

louy
09-09-2014, 07:49 AM
I have had 2 sessions with her. She is EXCELLENT and very friendly. Before the session, she will ask in depth about your fetishes and comfort zones and very chatty post session too.

HOWEVER, make sure you confirm on day of appointment before you visit her. She is sometimes overwhelmed with her scheduling. I have had 3 failed appointments with her, where she did not even cancel. She apologised a day later. That would be my only tip. Apart from that, she is fantastic.

Is she s local girl ? and how much ?

doctor sex
09-09-2014, 07:11 PM
Is she s local girl ? and how much ?

Yes she's local but you should ask her about pricing. It might depend on the type and length of service. She is reasonably priced.

chiesa
10-09-2014, 05:57 PM
Following up on my previous post..

and 广州幽灵公主

After months of conversation with them, i finally got to meet them. Both of them are as real as the pics you get, in fact, i personally feel that Mei Na looks much prettier in real life compared to her photos. You Ling on the other hand, has unbelievably beautiful legs! Her figure is just amazing. She's not for boob lover's though, but Mei Na scores pretty well in boobs sector even for a non boobs lover like myself. Anyway cut short, appearance wise, just refer to their pics. In real life You Ling's skin is smoother than you can imagine

1st session

Contacted with You Ling on wechat to get to the place. She ordered me to get both of them food before i went up to their apartment. Once at their door, knocked on it and the door opened very slowly. Saw a gorgeous young beauty and its Mei Na who opened the door. I swear if she's compared to WLs in Geylang, she'll easily be top 5% of most beautiful girls. Was a very pleasant surprise for me as i always go with anticipation that real person = less beautiful than pic. Slowly walked in and there was You Ling seated on a sofa, watching TV. She didnt have a beauty face like Mei Na, but her figure exudes that goddess aura the moment i saw her. Both of them were in stockings and heels. Mei Na in black stockings, You Ling in white. The sight of both of them was just overwhelming.

I passed the food to Mei Na and she proceeded to sit on the sofa beside You Ling. You Ling then commanded me to strip and kneel in front of them. I did as told. Next, they leashed a collar on me, and verbal abuses started. Mei Na was especially teasing, i got hard in no time. She gave me the playful and yet evil look in the eyes, delivering slaps to my face at random. For a good 5 minutes i knelt in front of Mei Na, while You Ling just sat there eating and watching TV. Mei Na continued with her teasing and slapping, using her heels to rub on my balls and dick as well.

You Ling then pushed my head down to Mei Na's feet, and i was soon licking at her clean and shiny heels. I did the same for You Ling as well, while Mei Na stepped on my head against You Ling's feet. Next they had me lie on the floor, next to the sofa, while You Ling took off her heels against my face, and smothered me with her stockinged feet. Both of them have been walking for half a day and it was some of the most pleasant sweat smell i've smelt, especially You Ling's. Mei Na played with my cock with her stockinged feet as well. The feeling was heavenly, I've engaged to play with 2 mistresses before, but these 2 were way better.

The sight of You Ling's painted toe nails through her stockings gave me plenty to look foward to. A part of me couldn't wait to take off her stockings, while the other part just wanted them to carry on teasing and humiliating me like this. After some 10 minutes or so, they had me lie on a table that was very low. Mei Na pulled a chair to sit above my head, and placed her feet on my face. This time it was You Ling's turn to play with my dick using her feet. Verbal abuse and teasing continued throughout, i was already at a point of complete submission....

lancerex
11-09-2014, 05:00 PM
what was the cost for a session? btw nice FR, camping here for more of ur FR

chiesa
11-09-2014, 06:20 PM
what was the cost for a session? btw nice FR, camping here for more of ur FR

Thanks bro, i paid 1k sgd for 2 separate sessions. Supposed to be 1.5 hrs each but on both counts lasted much longer than that and they didn't show 1 bit of impatience on me ;)

Rates could be different if they are coming to SG, considering their travel and accommodation costs. This 1 you ask them directly better

lancerex
11-09-2014, 09:27 PM
wow that quite high,

so i would say 1k for 2 session with both dom

$250 per session with 1 dom.

NICE_MAN
11-09-2014, 10:15 PM
Hi anyone try Misspayot at collarspace? Look good:p

Krenjusen
12-09-2014, 07:07 AM

Hope shes not fake :(

clapton
12-09-2014, 02:42 PM
Hi Bros, I'm also interesting in trying BDSM, but I prefer to play commander (S) role intead of receving command end (M)...

I notice most of the sharing here is the exp with a Queen (S), any bro have exp to share on playing with a female slave (M)?

Tks 1 million

doctor sex
12-09-2014, 05:02 PM

Contacted her via collarspace but she wanted to skype. I didn't.

NICE_MAN
12-09-2014, 05:08 PM

Same not safe! Thanks!

Footsubby
12-09-2014, 10:43 PM
Mistress tian
http://imgur.com/gicusSV
http://imgur.com/wQnEmO3
http://imgur.com/lPjbVHB
http://imgur.com/k56jQAy
http://imgur.com/vNbACK0
http://imgur.com/emouYV2
http://imgur.com/rEM9N6P

Mistress snow
http://imgur.com/eN7NlSe
http://imgur.com/e9ev6ek
http://imgur.com/ezu56e3
http://imgur.com/ifjF5NP
http://imgur.com/WRnM690

iphone1s
12-09-2014, 11:17 PM
Will he hurt our mistresses?

http://therealsingapore.com/sites/default/files/field/image/Lu%20Choon%20Sien%20final.jpg

http://therealsingapore.com/content/it-support-officer-dressed-female-and-strangled-woman-along-hdb-corridor

Krenjusen
13-09-2014, 02:42 AM

Glad that you didnt bro

DaScolda
14-09-2014, 12:17 PM
Why cannot Skype? Just don't turn on video. Or am i missing something?

clinton
14-09-2014, 07:40 PM
Why cannot Skype? Just don't turn on video. Or am i missing something?

agree bro, think just talk no problem

yahiko
15-09-2014, 11:57 PM
misspayot90 is fake.. I chatted with her via skype and she ordered me to sign up for a dating website and upgrade the membership. I then blocked her and she attempted to call me which I did not picked up. I had hoped she was real though her pictures looks hot but sadly that isn't the case. Anyway, she had delisted her profile at cm lol..

April
16-09-2014, 05:41 AM
Did anyone tried mistressairah before? Seems not so into bdsm.... pls let me know...tqvm

jonah11
16-09-2014, 11:22 PM
Is anyone here familiar with femdom or know of any mistress in Seoul Korea?

Will be heading there for a week soon.

Thanks for sharing in advance.

HoundDo9
17-09-2014, 01:00 AM
Is anyone here familiar with femdom or know of any mistress in Seoul Korea?

Will be heading there for a week soon.

Thanks for sharing in advance.

I know it must exist, I know there are even fetish bars in Seoul, but I'm afraid I don't have more leads than that. After he Japanese visit 1903-1945 anything that even hints at slavey, even in a voluntary situation is highly controversial in Korea, so ask carefully.

HD.

silverug
17-09-2014, 10:53 PM
I know it must exist, I know there are even fetish bars in Seoul, but I'm afraid I don't have more leads than that. After he Japanese visit 1903-1945 anything that even hints at slavey, even in a voluntary situation is highly controversial in Korea, so ask carefully.

HD.

[email protected]. .....try to send a polite email, see if she will session with you. From what I know, the scene is not so active. She is based outside Seoul. I have few email exchanges with her.... i can tell that she is genuine.

coast
19-09-2014, 09:26 PM
Besides Rachel and Snow, are there any other PRCs foot mistresses or dommes in s'pore now?

PRCs FLs got probably a few hundreds of them in s'pore but yet PRCs dommes or foot mistress only have 2??

Should have more PRCs foot mistresses or dommes to provide this service in s'pore, there will be a very huge demand for them. Currently the choices are so limited now.

wy4tt
20-09-2014, 01:23 AM
For foot lovers.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=620576334694026

CHowKing
21-09-2014, 03:39 PM
wow.......she seems to be enjoying it more than him.......:D

coast
23-09-2014, 07:35 PM
Besides Rachel and Snow, are there any other PRCs foot mistresses or dommes in s'pore now?

PRCs FLs got probably a few hundreds of them in s'pore but yet PRCs dommes or foot mistress only have 2??

Should have more PRCs foot mistresses or dommes to provide this service in s'pore, there will be a very huge demand for them. Currently the choices are so limited now.

no one knows??

saly3r
24-09-2014, 09:54 AM
no one knows??

is just some of them went back, and there are some who dont list they do that

coast
24-09-2014, 03:43 PM
is just some of them went back, and there are some who dont list they do that

so do you know which PRC among those PRC FLs got do this mild SM and foot worship?!

Find it very shocking that only a tiny 2 PRCs out of several hundreds of PRCs FLs/massage providers offer this.

Notice the PRCs dommes always only charge $100 per hour....... this $100 is below the market rate of a typical 1 hour SM session hence $100 is a very reasonable amount for FLs-turned-part-time-dommes.............One very major plus point of PRCs is PRCs have better complexion/skin than the South-east-asian dommes. For me, I like the SM service-providers to have good looks and good complexion/skin.

There is obviously a huge demand for these PRCs dommes in the local market. Why are those that advertise online for those PRCs FLs not persuading some of those PRCs FLs to do this line too?! It will be very easy extra money for these PRCs FLs/massage providers.

outonbail
29-09-2014, 03:52 PM
Where got lobang?
Only 2 mistresses to choose from?

calbts
01-10-2014, 10:45 AM
Hey Bros,

Don't know if you guys have noticed but the yen just fell to 110/$ today - the lowest it has been in over 6 years. This means costs (including session costs) are now a great value.
Now is a fantastic time to be in Japan. The weather is cooler now too. Lucky me as I will be heading up there soon to indulge at La Siora and also head to Kansai for some sessions at Kairaido, Fetish SM and maybe Club Mistress. The Mistress I had wanted to see at Club Fin retired(Natuski) and no other Mistress there appeals to me so I will pass on my attempt to get in a session at that club.

blacknyellow
02-10-2014, 01:31 AM
Dear bro's,

This forum has been a little quiet of late.

Nevertheless, I am happy to announce that the perverted & unorthodox dominatrix, the one & only, Domina Fire (http://www.dominafire.com/dominanafiregallery/), will be arriving approximately in mid October.

This bitch (no offence) is going to bring some new toys & new clothing that she is going to use during her sessions here in singapore. If you are into leather, enjoy it. If you are into kinkiness, enjoy it. If you were once an alter boy, this domme will take your confessions to another level. When was the last time you met a holy nun in singapore????? :)

Start lining up those confessions....

B 'n' Y

blacknyellow
05-10-2014, 07:33 AM
Dear bro's,

Nevertheless, I am happy to announce that the perverted & unorthodox dominatrix, the one & only, Domina Fire (http://www.dominafire.com/dominanafiregallery/), will be arriving approximately in mid October.

This bitch (no offence) is going to bring some new toys & new clothing that she is going to use during her sessions here in singapore. If you are into leather, enjoy it. If you are into kinkiness, enjoy it. If you were once an alter boy, this domme will take your confessions to another level. When was the last time you met a holy nun in singapore????? :)

B 'n' Y

Hello Bro's,

Just to update you that Domina Fire will be in SG from 20-30th October.

Start saving your dollars now!

B 'n' Y

mobiletwo
06-10-2014, 06:14 PM
Met up with a FL twice recently and she gamely agreed to some bondage fun.

1st time
Still new to bondage but learnt the ropes quickly. :D
Did most of the requests I wanted.

2nd time
She said she was looking at how to tie me up good and tight and she did really well.
She teased and tormented me really well. I was really trashing about and helpless to her magical hands. Managed to bring her to orgasm twice too.

She'll be leaving at the end of the month.
Bros who are interested, please contact her directly and tell her intro by 小胖 (xiao pang), so she knows that you are looking for "special" activities.

Please communicate with her beforehand on the activities you want, agree on the charges and bring your own equipment.

http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=15166

mobiletwo
07-10-2014, 03:44 PM
A few bros had PMed me on the sessions I've have with Dian Dian.

1. She speaks Mandarin only, sorry to non-Chinese bros
2. I did not FJ with her, although I think I can, if I had requested.
3. She did a lot of teasing on me, with both tongue and fingers.
4. I was also blindfolded so I was unable to know which direction she will "attack" me from.
5. She did hold back a bit when she knew that I was about to cum, but I don't think she's quite effective.

Remember to bring your own equipment.

yahiko
08-10-2014, 03:40 AM
jst want to share the list of prc mls ive engaged for bdsm before based on the intro from some bros who have posted here in the past. most have return to cn but some are still here but they are more or less fetish players than a true domme.

http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!angie/cq96
http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=12799 (nv engaged, not too sure if its the pic of baixue or not)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9252976&postcount=5983

qiqi(2013) does mild sensual domination, i think she can cater to u if u have any specific type of fetish

http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!marissa/c1609
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10151914&postcount=6710
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10189264&postcount=6725

i think she jst return frm cn, the pics look very familiar just like the previous stacy but im not too sure if that is her or not. base on experience, pretty hardcore hit me very hard last time she was around lol~

http://dangelsz.wordpress.com/coco/
cant find the original post.

http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=7244 (mistress tian)
[email protected]
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=11780546&postcount=7801

i dont know the webpage of mistress snow but u can liaise with her email above, she reply very promtly n fast. in my opinion, i prefer snow :D

http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=15166 (nv try)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=11918419&postcount=7821

if u got try any of them, do write an fr and share it here.:D or if u know any other prc fl that does sm can add to the list:D

doctor sex
08-10-2014, 09:02 AM
Anyone know anything about mistress JG on collarme? The photos look good but she says Caucasians only.

Selamai
09-10-2014, 03:20 PM
I stumbled upon profiles of MLs who provide SM services..

Renee (http://sgshiok.info/renee83750690/)

This ad just expired on the advert site, so the link is from google cache: Leena (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?ion=1&espv=2&q=cache:http://www.shichengpeiyou.com/view/post/98)

Botakuncle
09-10-2014, 05:42 PM
Thank you for your list. Here is one that I tried a couple of months back. She does sensual domination from trampling to foot worship to face-sitting. A very good potential with proper training.

http://sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=473555&highlight=anqi

jst want to share the list of prc mls ive engaged for bdsm before based on the intro from some bros who have posted here in the past. most have return to cn but some are still here but they are more or less fetish players than a true domme.

http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!angie/cq96
http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=12799 (nv engaged, not too sure if its the pic of baixue or not)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9252976&postcount=5983

qiqi(2013) does mild sensual domination, i think she can cater to u if u have any specific type of fetish

http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!marissa/c1609
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10151914&postcount=6710
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10189264&postcount=6725

i think she jst return frm cn, the pics look very familiar just like the previous stacy but im not too sure if that is her or not. base on experience, pretty hardcore hit me very hard last time she was around lol~

http://dangelsz.wordpress.com/coco/
cant find the original post.

http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=7244 (mistress tian)
[email protected]
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=11780546&postcount=7801

i dont know the webpage of mistress snow but u can liaise with her email above, she reply very promtly n fast. in my opinion, i prefer snow :D

http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=15166 (nv try)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=11918419&postcount=7821

if u got try any of them, do write an fr and share it here.:D or if u know any other prc fl that does sm can add to the list:D

phones
09-10-2014, 07:18 PM
I stumbled upon profiles of MLs who provide SM services..

Renee (http://sgshiok.info/renee83750690/)

This ad just expired on the advert site, so the link is from google cache: Leena (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?ion=1&espv=2&q=cache:http://www.shichengpeiyou.com/view/post/98)

Just clicked the Leena link but there is no picture on this link's ad.

So is Renee the same person as Leena?!

otherOne
09-10-2014, 08:32 PM
What are Domina Fire's rates?

Selamai
09-10-2014, 09:10 PM
Just clicked the Leena link but there is no picture on this link's ad.

So is Renee the same person as Leena?!

The link for Leena has images, they are right at the bottom of the page.

They are different persons haha.

Found it after a search, but I am not sure if these are her latest rates..

Bro her rate is 300 for 2 hours ! Worth a try :)

phones
09-10-2014, 09:34 PM
The link for Leena has images, they are right at the bottom of the page.

They are different persons haha.

her ad don't have any images!

at the bottom of leena's ad, there is totally nothing to click except that 网站条例!

Selamai
09-10-2014, 10:13 PM
her ad don't have any images!

at the bottom of leena's ad, there is totally nothing to click except that 网站条例!

The images are above the 网站条例 :)

I found another of leena's ad but this ad doesn't state that she provides SM services.. hmm :rolleyes:
Leena (http://sgshiok.info/leena86855163/)

DOMINAFIRE
11-10-2014, 03:57 PM
Dear bro's,

B 'n' Y

I will be heading to Hongkong for a short trip tomorrow till Tuesday together with my kinky bisexual domme playpartner Miss Bratinela. This is a very short trip and very short noticed. So anyone wants to meet up for a double domme kinky and playful session, drop me a msg so i cn give u my contacts for faster communication.
Happy perving all!!!!

blacknyellow
11-10-2014, 09:29 PM

$400 for hour. She is worth it. Lots of fetish clothing, lots of toys & an extremely kinky mind.....

B 'n' Y

doctor sex
12-10-2014, 08:46 AM
$400 for hour. She is worth it. Lots of fetish clothing, lots of toys & an extremely kinky mind.....

B 'n' Y

That's as much as Sayako. Really??

yagamisg
12-10-2014, 09:31 AM
New to sm, i always have a fetish abt panties. Anyone know any dom do teasing and panties worship? I not into slapping and those pain stuff >< thanks in advance.