PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

silverug
08-12-2014, 10:08 PM
Its been sometime since I serve any mistress beside mistress Sayako. The wait for her return is so long that I cant wait anymore. So I take a look at collarspace and contact mistresssairah, anyone had any experience with her. If things permit, I should be serving her coming Tuesday. From our conversation through email. She seems nice and responsive and sounds rather genuine. her picture also looks quite good. Anyone have any comments on this mistress before I meet her. Kind of excited though. ��

Does Mistress Sayako provide a location during her visit in the past? Any bros can confirm....

doctor sex
08-12-2014, 10:14 PM
Does Mistress Sayako provide a location during her visit in the past? Any bros can confirm....

Yes, you will visit her in her hotel. She will come down to the lobby and meet you

blacknyellow
08-12-2014, 10:26 PM
Early / Mid January is going to feel like you have been waiting forever for a bus and the suddenly 2 buses arrive at the same time. Mistress Sayako & Domina Fire turn up on our shores at the same time. I know both of these fine dommes reasonably well. I think there are two strategies for what is going to be happening:

1. One of the dommes should shift their visit to singapore to another date. There are not many bro's here who can afford to see 2 different dommes in a week.

2. We make the most of the circumstances and we organise our own private event with Sayako & Domina Fire & maybe some of the other local dommes.

Let me know your thoughts.

B 'n' Y

raygoat
08-12-2014, 10:35 PM
Thanks doctorsex. At least I know she for real. Will be meeting her tomorrow afternoon. From her pictures, think she must be a pretty lady . I love her red dress..��

osubken
08-12-2014, 11:54 PM
Some bros here may just want to session with one and not the other so it might not actually be a problem. :)

Early / Mid January is going to feel like you have been waiting forever for a bus and the suddenly 2 buses arrive at the same time. Mistress Sayako & Domina Fire turn up on our shores at the same time. I know both of these fine dommes reasonably well. I think there are two strategies for what is going to be happening:

1. One of the dommes should shift their visit to singapore to another date. There are not many bro's here who can afford to see 2 different dommes in a week.

2. We make the most of the circumstances and we organise our own private event with Sayako & Domina Fire & maybe some of the other local dommes.

Let me know your thoughts.

B 'n' Y

raygoat
09-12-2014, 12:58 AM
I think I will see mistress sayako for 2 times this time round. At the beginning and end of her visit, so most probably will have to rest for 2 weeks at least.:D and yes! Have to start saving for session now!

michaelchan
09-12-2014, 10:07 AM
Anyone have a session with mistress college?

doctor sex
09-12-2014, 03:52 PM
Mistress Suniya is returning to singapore for a visit in February. She will be bringing two ladies with her.
http://mistressthailand.net

I first sessioned with suniya about 6 years ago when she was new and every time I met her again she kept getting better. I haven't sessioned with her for about 3 years because she now has her own business in Thailand and rarely comes here.

raygoat
09-12-2014, 04:34 PM
Just had a session with airah, At first a bit disappointed she is not Chinese. But well her profile never says she is Chinese. We chit chat a bit and the action start. She wants me to show her my body and get naked. I like the connection where she built up the feeling and keeps taking you higher. I spend around 2 hrs in her room . Not a time watcher . First she blindfold me and cuff me behind my back and start to tease me and ask me to smell her. She smell nice and then she bring my face to her breast and bury my head in between her bread . All these time she was running her nails on my body such That I had goose pimples . Really heighten my sense and my cock is rock hard shouting for release.

After the tease she command me to lie on the bed and start playing with my nipple and slowly pinching it and bring it to life. Then she put clips on and I was moaning in pleasure. She stop for a while and I heard shone noise in the background before suddenly a sharp pain I feel on my nipples. She is dripping hot wax onto my nipples. Didn't expect it so I jump and groan in agony.

After the nipple torture , she uses her nails to calm me down and sensually bring me back to the horny mode. Such a tease. Next I feel something cold on my ass and thoughts run through my Mind in anticipation. Finally she is taking me ass. She is good in it in a way . Using her fingers she makes me shaking in pleasure when she move her fingers inside me. Next come the vibrator . A powerful one like those Hitachi you see in Japan Av where the make the girl goes ya ya .yamate...iku iku..she apply it around my cock head and the next moment I become the Japan Av girl jerking my body and shaking my body...very intense...i almost cum but she seems to tease me when she sees my hip moving she move away .

After this dick torture she ask me to Stand up and ask me to bend over. I know what's next. Yes she is taking my by the ass. I think she is good in this especially when she keeps verbal communication along the whole session. She seems to be enjoying herself seeing me groaning and moaning away. When she sees Tha she goes deeper. After the anal fuck, she ask me to lie on my back . I wonder what next? Heard latex gloves put on. When feel the cold lube apply onto my ass and her sharp nails poking at the entrance. Slowly she work her fingers in .By now I am already relax and high Tha in no time she is pushing her hand in up to her knuckle. She don't have big hands like mistress sayako but still feel the resistance of a foreign object trying to invade my ass. I lay still as trying to relax to let it goes in but she uses the wand again on my cock and it sends thrill down my spine . It is so close to cumming with her hand finally get pass the knuckles and my ass just swallow her whole fist in .

With the torture of her fist moving in my ass and the Hitachi wand, I finally cannot take it anymore and shoot my cumball over myself. She scold me for not asking for permission to cum. I think she has in mind to torture me before letting me shoot my load out. Slowly she removed her fist from me and do the cleaning up. She says she like the fact that I was so turn on and being vocal with lots of moan and groans. We talk for another half hour before someone starting to send her message. I left the place with a big hug from her and satisfied. Imo, its worth every cent. She is not pyt or chio bu but I think her skill already more than worth the money.

Now at her car park writing this FR . Not so good in writing but well that's my little contributions after lying low for so long. Damm hungry after all the action. Driving off to get something to get to replenish. Cheers.

variouspeople
09-12-2014, 07:09 PM
Hello all.
Any feedback on Mistress Woo (Shanghai), Mistress Alice (Hong Kong)?

dell_lee_2003
09-12-2014, 07:17 PM
I cum after reading your FR bro. Luckily you are nt good in writing. If you are good in writing we all cum until break.

chiesa
09-12-2014, 07:51 PM
i cum after reading your fr bro. Luckily you are nt good in writing. If you are good in writing we all cum until break.

lolololololol

Selamai
10-12-2014, 08:42 AM
Just had a session with airah, At first a bit disappointed she is not Chinese. But well her profile never says she is Chinese. We chit chat a bit and the action start. She wants me to show her my body and get naked. I like the connection where she built up the feeling and keeps taking you higher. I spend around 2 hrs in her room . Not a time watcher . First she blindfold me and cuff me behind my back and start to tease me and ask me to smell her. She smell nice and then she bring my face to her breast and bury my head in between her bread . All these time she was running her nails on my body such That I had goose pimples . Really heighten my sense and my cock is rock hard shouting for release.

After the tease she command me to lie on the bed and start playing with my nipple and slowly pinching it and bring it to life. Then she put clips on and I was moaning in pleasure. She stop for a while and I heard shone noise in the background before suddenly a sharp pain I feel on my nipples. She is dripping hot wax onto my nipples. Didn't expect it so I jump and groan in agony.

After the nipple torture , she uses her nails to calm me down and sensually bring me back to the horny mode. Such a tease. Next I feel something cold on my ass and thoughts run through my Mind in anticipation. Finally she is taking me ass. She is good in it in a way . Using her fingers she makes me shaking in pleasure when she move her fingers inside me. Next come the vibrator . A powerful one like those Hitachi you see in Japan Av where the make the girl goes ya ya .yamate...iku iku..she apply it around my cock head and the next moment I become the Japan Av girl jerking my body and shaking my body...very intense...i almost cum but she seems to tease me when she sees my hip moving she move away .

After this dick torture she ask me to Stand up and ask me to bend over. I know what's next. Yes she is taking my by the ass. I think she is good in this especially when she keeps verbal communication along the whole session. She seems to be enjoying herself seeing me groaning and moaning away. When she sees Tha she goes deeper. After the anal fuck, she ask me to lie on my back . I wonder what next? Heard latex gloves put on. When feel the cold lube apply onto my ass and her sharp nails poking at the entrance. Slowly she work her fingers in .By now I am already relax and high Tha in no time she is pushing her hand in up to her knuckle. She don't have big hands like mistress sayako but still feel the resistance of a foreign object trying to invade my ass. I lay still as trying to relax to let it goes in but she uses the wand again on my cock and it sends thrill down my spine . It is so close to cumming with her hand finally get pass the knuckles and my ass just swallow her whole fist in .

With the torture of her fist moving in my ass and the Hitachi wand, I finally cannot take it anymore and shoot my cumball over myself. She scold me for not asking for permission to cum. I think she has in mind to torture me before letting me shoot my load out. Slowly she removed her fist from me and do the cleaning up. She says she like the fact that I was so turn on and being vocal with lots of moan and groans. We talk for another half hour before someone starting to send her message. I left the place with a big hug from her and satisfied. Imo, its worth every cent. She is not pyt or chio bu but I think her skill already more than worth the money.

Now at her car park writing this FR . Not so good in writing but well that's my little contributions after lying low for so long. Damm hungry after all the action. Driving off to get something to get to replenish. Cheers.

Wow RayGoat, that sounds like a very good experience you had :P

Where is her location ? West/East etc ..

I PMed her before sometime back, but I didn't receive a reply after some communication.

doctor sex
10-12-2014, 09:49 AM
Wow RayGoat, that sounds like a very good experience you had :P

Where is her location ? West/East etc ..

I PMed her before sometime back, but I didn't receive a reply after some communication.

She usually books a 4 star hotel room in town for a night and you visit her. It works out at a good deal for what you get.

raygoat
10-12-2014, 10:05 AM
Dell lee, keep Cuming lol, its the year end season again. But with so many mistress visiting in the coming months, its like storm in desert. Now really got to start saving up for real. Dotorsex, ya I think she is real worth it without the need to be seen trying to hide your face in budget hotel. After she pm me in collarspace, I notice I exchange a few pvt msg with her before in the past but I guess I ask too many questions then that she thought I am not genuine so she stop replying. So to the bro who wants to try her, you can msg her again but don't ask too much Lah... Lol I had a good time. Still waiting for mistress sayako arrival.��
Thanks to the bros who up me , will return the favour ��

d2pre
10-12-2014, 01:35 PM

who is airah? any link to her picture or ads

trout
10-12-2014, 01:45 PM
Hi,

Anyone know when thaidominas coming? Thx!

doctor sex
10-12-2014, 02:34 PM
who is airah? any link to her picture or ads

Mistressairah on collarspace.com

wy4tt
10-12-2014, 11:49 PM
Hi,

Anyone know when thaidominas coming? Thx!

Previously was 16th to 18 Dec, but seems like its change to 11th to 12th Dec as per latest email.

Selamai
11-12-2014, 10:19 AM
@Raygoat : Thanks for the tip, will PM her again soon :)

Intimissimo
11-12-2014, 03:08 PM
Just finished a disappointing session with Mistress Snow

The session lasted for less than 30mins, without some of the plays that I specifically requested. Lug my toys there but she didn't use.

Her place is a nice condo with only access card entry/exit, quite inconvenient because need to either wait for residents to gain access or ask the security guard.

silverug
11-12-2014, 08:25 PM

The session lasted for less than 30mins, without some of the plays that I specifically requested. Lug my toys there but she didn't use.

Her place is a nice condo with only access card entry/exit, quite inconvenient because need to either wait for residents to gain access or ask the security guard.

Did your session end because you cum?

Selamai
11-12-2014, 10:34 PM

Long overdue report, my session back then also finished in barely 20min lol..

However, I think part of the reason why could be attributed to our lack of chemistry I guess..

yagamisg
12-12-2014, 05:03 AM

when u go out the gate u need the security to open the gate as it need a card to go out and in >< those who are driving can ask her to let u park in the condo, nice condo but house itself look messy with a bed on the living room and a disgusting toilet. she look same as the photo, young milf.

Intimissimo
12-12-2014, 01:12 PM
Did your session end because you cum?

She ended it with a HJ

variouspeople
13-12-2014, 12:59 AM
Awaiting feedback on Mistress Woo (Shanghai). Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Various

sgdiscreethunk
13-12-2014, 08:36 PM
Awaiting feedback on Mistress Woo (Shanghai). Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Various

Tried her 3 to 4 years ago when I was there.
Shorter than what I expected.
She has her own apartment to host the session.
Pretty and petite then, but I cant say for now.
The photos remain not updated.

On BDSM aspect, slow to warm up as she will aim to understand your limits.
Sensual type of Mistress where she teased me lots.
Moreover, all these teasing occurred when she put me in a chastity device.
I liked it because of the torture mentally through her verbal abuse.
Physically torture - nil though, besides the strain on my little one.

My advice - Go for it if you are more of the type who prefers tease, rather than pain. A good venture, especially if you are more comfortable in English too.

variouspeople
14-12-2014, 03:44 AM
Thanks.
Does she do this full time or as a part time?

Any similar recommendations (who are not just physical pain) in Shanghai?

tingfeng
14-12-2014, 04:28 AM
any PRC mistress to intro?

onsenmaster
14-12-2014, 03:21 PM
Just realized that mistress anja is in the front page of the new paper today. You guys can have a look if you have a copy. Totally hot stuff

doctor sex
14-12-2014, 03:48 PM
Just realized that mistress anja is in the front page of the new paper today. You guys can have a look if you have a copy. Totally hot stuff

Why is she on the front page? Been arrested?

otherOne
14-12-2014, 04:16 PM
Yeah, Anja also did august man I think. In my opinion I don't see it as good, and mistress keiko said it best:

"When you make something taboo into a normality, or rather leave it out in the open for people to stumble about, it’s value drops and it’s like a low class hooker standing by the road waving down customers. Don’t youunderstand by now that people do not stumble into BDSM? They always know they like it, and they look for it. That is the thrill as well. I’m not insulting you as a person or even what you do. Just please respect this and at least try to grasp the idea of it."

doctor sex
14-12-2014, 04:52 PM
Yeah, Anja also did august man I think. In my opinion I don't see it as good, and mistress keiko said it best:

"When you make something taboo into a normality, or rather leave it out in the open for people to stumble about, it’s value drops and it’s like a low class hooker standing by the road waving down customers. Don’t youunderstand by now that people do not stumble into BDSM? They always know they like it, and they look for it. That is the thrill as well. I’m not insulting you as a person or even what you do. Just please respect this and at least try to grasp the idea of it."

Totally agreed with keiko when she wrote that a few years back. I think she was commenting on undertable who was marketing Luna a bit too much.
Also, it could backfire on anja. The authorities will always find a way to come down on her if enough people complain about it. They can always get her for taxes if nothing else!

That being said I do admire anja and her ambition. She wants bdsm to be her full time career and is working hard in a small market.

silverug
15-12-2014, 12:24 AM

found an online link, http://www.tnp.sg/news/professional-dominatrix-available-hire-singapore

also, discussed here, http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=75015#1

She will be very busy...hehe

blacknyellow
15-12-2014, 06:21 AM
found an online link, http://www.tnp.sg/news/professional-dominatrix-available-hire-singapore

also, discussed here, http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=75015#1

She will be very busy...hehe

She is not breaking the law as bdsm is legal in singapore. However, she might get a visit from tax authorities who may be keen to ask her a few questions :)

B 'n' Y

Bataille
15-12-2014, 05:14 PM
She is not breaking the law as bdsm is legal in singapore. However, she might get a visit from tax authorities who may be keen to ask her a few questions :)

B 'n' Y

No reason she wouldn't report her business in her taxes. Might be some issues around receipts, but she could make a tax payment against her income.

Selamai
15-12-2014, 10:35 PM
Tried Mistress Lorita recently, she is good :)

She has her own room in a hotel, centrally located.

yagamisg
15-12-2014, 10:52 PM
Any bro here know is keiko still in sg? If yes how do i contact her? >< any kind soul? Thanks in advance

dell_lee_2003
16-12-2014, 01:51 AM

B 'n' Y
May b the tax authorities will engage her a session. :)

doctor sex
16-12-2014, 06:27 AM

Where is she advertising?

DaScolda
16-12-2014, 03:46 PM
Where is she advertising?
Her website http://www.mistresslorita.com/home.html states her visit date. I believe she has already left.

dell_lee_2003
16-12-2014, 05:26 PM

Bro. We are waiting for your FR. :)

raygoat
16-12-2014, 07:39 PM
Wah Lao she left Singapore Liao. Now then say....

nylust
17-12-2014, 02:00 AM
How does one get in touch with Maria from Uzbekistan? How many of you have experienced her? She sounds very exciting to me. I'll be in the Lion City early Jan and I'd love to be worked over by her.

GoddessKatya
17-12-2014, 10:46 AM
Good morning slaves,

I have updated My blog today.....it's called the "The joy of financial domination." Have a read & enjoy how can I bleed a slave of all his savings.....$$$$$$$ :) :) :)

Click here (http://goddesskatya.com/blog/)

GK x

doctor sex
17-12-2014, 06:39 PM
I have never understood financial slavery. And I automatically switch off when I read 'financial domination' on a Domme's list of interests.

Footsubby
17-12-2014, 07:39 PM
http://imgur.com/1l3ruKx

http://imgur.com/NeRkgzl

Mistress snow new looks

GoddessKatya
17-12-2014, 08:42 PM
I have never understood financial slavery. And I automatically switch off when I read 'financial domination' on a Domme's list of interests.

Try it bitch. You just might like it! :) :) :)

GK x

doctor sex
17-12-2014, 09:15 PM
Try it bitch. You just might like it! :) :) :)

GK x

No thanks sweetheart

GoddessKatya
17-12-2014, 10:12 PM
No thanks sweetheart

Oh dear....what a shame.... :)

Bless you, slave.

GK x

onsenmaster
18-12-2014, 12:03 AM
With all due respect, your fans will be monitoring your blog like a hawk if the adoration is deep enough. There is really no need to come in here and let us know what's transpiring :)

yahiko
18-12-2014, 02:12 AM
Oh well nvm

barefootlover
18-12-2014, 03:05 AM
been in china for some time now and this website has been the most wonderful thing ive found. http://www.chinaqueeninfo3.com/8b/

I have tried 4 different mistresses from 4 differet cities in china. the latest being in shanghai.

this mistress in shanghai has by far given me the best experience.

i made the appointment with her and it was for 1000rmb per hour.

she arrived at my hotel dressed in a a fur coat and a dress inside. knee high boots. she strolled into my room and sat down on the sofa. 不会给主人倒杯水吗?was the first thing she said. i immediately closed the door and almost ran to the pantry to get a bottle of water for her.

i handed the water to her and she opened it, took a gulp and suddenly, spat the water on my face with a look of digust on her face. 我要的是常温的水。不是冰水。she said to me nonchalantly as i looked at her with shock and adoration at the same time.

before i could react next, came a fucking tight slap to my left cheek. it wasnt the kinda slap most "doing it for the money" dommes would give. it was real. a real slap that hurt and stings. a slap that could make you feel her anger and rage that sent a tinge through my face. 你傻傻的瞪着我看,等什么?还不去拿杯常温的水给主人?at this moment, i immediately knew this session was gonna be awesome.

i went to get the water that she requested and handed it to her, unknowingly, with two hands and a slight bow in fear and respect. i am a foot fetishist. i rarely enjoy other forms of bdsm, etc pain, torture, humiliation etc. but this woman... this woman made me want it. she made me want to feel her rage and command. i wan her to vent her rage on me, and then afterwards to soothe my pain with her touch.

把我靴子脱了。i knelt down in front of her feet like i was serving a queen. i proceeded to take off her boots and bam! another tight slap came. this time across my right cheek. and then bam! bam! bam! bam! bam! bam! slap after slap after slap. i couldnt keep count. full forced, hard slaps to my right cheek again and again and again. i had never been slapped so hard before in my life. i was stunned. the slaps kept coming. it was more than ten hard slaps and i couldnt take it anymore. i moved my face away. suddenly, in a very soft soothing voice, 是不是太疼了?如果你不喜欢要提前跟我说。疼吗?she reached out and with her soft hands, gently stroked my right cheek and looked me in my eyes with such compassion and remorse. 不。我喜欢。我只是没经验过。请你教会我。i replied. i couldnt tell if i was in an act, or if i sincerely wanted her to teach and guide me. thinking back now, i felt totally immersed in it. i wanted her to be my master so badly. i wanted her to teach me and leash me. i wanted all the things i always thought i could never enjoy while reading others talk about it in here. it felt like something in me awakened.

with her soft soothing tone again, she said 你确定吗?我们可以存粹做恋足项目。不必做别的。i looked into her beautiful face and asked主人你打我的时候觉得开心吗?she replied looking straight back at me 我很喜欢。a deep urge to please my new mistress came over. 那我也喜欢。我要你开心。 bam!!! the hardest slap so far came right at my left cheek. 乖。我打你是因为你用手帮我拖靴子。我要你用嘴。

i leaned down and placed lips and teeth on the edges of her knee high boots and started awkwardly pulling them off her silky smooth leg. i had some difficulty and she graciously helped me out. when her boot came off, i immediately got a raging hard on. the smell of leather and sweat mixed in a beautiful aroma. i held her foot in my hands and the slightly damp and comfortably warm soft skin of her soles resting on my palms. it was the most beautiful feeling ever. unknowingly, i reached forward with my nose wanted to take a deeper whiff. she stopped me before i could reach her foot and toild me to remove her other boot. i did as i was told.

now im knelt down before her with both her warm feet in my hands. im looking up at her eagerly awaiting her next command. she looks at me with her cold beautiful eyes 主人的脚,你喜欢吗?i replied 很喜欢。我好久没嗅到这个味道了。我真的很喜欢。she asked me a very redundant question next. 你想近距离欣赏吗?naturally i replied.. 想。

she told me to lie down. she then placed her foot on my face gently. running her toe along my face. the scent of her feet slowly getting stronger and she moved her feet closer and closer to my nose and mouth. 我数到五。这五秒,你尽管嗅。she placed her toes right on my nose and began counting. 一二三四五。。when she finished counting, she bent over and brought her face on top of mine. she brushed her nose against mine like we were lovers and smiled. she was so beautiful. then she said 嘴巴张开。i opened my mouth as she looked deep into my eyes and with her nose still brushing against mine, i felt her saliva dripping down into my mouth. she rose again very slowly, leaving a trail of saliva that eventually dripped onto my face and nose. i closed my mouth and swallowed her saliva. and again... bam! i felt another tight slap across my face. but this time it wasnt her hands. she slapped me with her right foot. 我有批准你吞吗?then she slapped me again with her foot. slap, slap, slap, slap, slap. then she bent down again and slapped me with her hand. slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, her last slap was so hard, i could taste blood in my mouth.

next, she forced my mouth open and shoved her foot into my mouth toe by toe. she wriggled her toes on my tongue and moved her foot in deeper and deeper. she brought her other foot on top of my face and i took deep whiffs of it, enjoying every second. just when i thought she was going to pull her foot out of my mouth, she brought it in deeper and started to force her toes against the back of my throat. i gagged once. she did not pull out her foot. she moved her toes again stretching her foot in deeper. i gagged again. and she moved in again and i gagged, this time almost choking. she left her foot in that position for about 10 seconds and i looked at her beautiful face while gagging mercilessly. i saw a smile on that pretty face of hers and tears came down my eyes. she finally pulled her foot out of my mouth. she then told me to take off my boxers. i did as i was told.

she went to her bag and brought out a bottle of what seems like lubricating oil. she sat back down on the sofa and poured the liquid all over my cock generously. she then placed her foot on my face and grabbed my cock with her left hand and with her right hand, she smothered the oil around my balls and down my perineum. she slid her right hands up and down under my balls and made sure i was well oiled down there. with her foot still on my face, she bent down towards my genital area and with one smooth motion, slid her finger into my ass and with her other hand, stroked my hard cock slowly and firmly. she skillfully moved her finger around in my ass, every motion bringing me to new sexual heights as i sucked hard on her toes. i licked every inch of her bare soles and gently nibbled on her heels. i stuck my tongue into every crevice between her toes and made sure not a single part of her foot was left untouched.

her stroking of my cock got faster. she pulled her finger out of my ass and started squeezing my balls. i felt myself raging to cum. she felt it too. and suddenly, she slapped me hard with her foot. this time, my lips bled a little. i could feel the swell and could taste the blood. 你流血了she said. i didnt know what to reply. in my mind i was thinking this felt really good. the taste of blood in my mouth made me feel even more turned on. she seemed to be able to read my mind. she gave me two more slaps with her foot and started to stroke my cock firmly and fast. i could no longer resist the urge. she saw my hips raised, and my breaths got louder. she then placed her foot again into my mouth and shoved her foot all the way in and i gagged hard. my gag and saliva spilling out from the edges of my mouth and i started to cum. i started to fucking cum hard. my whole body jerked uncontrollably and the jerking forced my her foot deeper into my throat and i felt the last cum wave through me and she removed her foot.

the next part was basically just cleaning up and we had a good time chatting for awhile. we started talking about me bringing me with her on my work trips and she said she can do that. so well guess what. i booked air ticket for her and shes gonna be coming with me to singapore for three days. =)

(if anyone would like to meet her during her three days in singapore, please pm me. it would be entirely up to her. i dont really care for it. if she allows, ill give her contact to those interested when shes arrived in sg. pm me for those interested to know the exact dates she'll be coming with me back to sg.)

my whole point of this post actually, is just to introduce u guys know about the above mentioned website, for those dont already know about it.

alright. thats my fr for this beautiful lady. im gonna go jerk off now. goodnight!

opella
18-12-2014, 07:53 AM
How does one get in touch with Maria from Uzbekistan?

Who is this Maria? Where's her website?

DOMINAFIRE
18-12-2014, 01:34 PM
Hello everyone,
My travel update for the month of December and Jan. 2015
Will be in Phuket and Bkk for a short trip, holidays and short session. December 10-16
January 2nd wk - Singapore
January 3rd wk- Malaysia
more updates coming soon.
Pm me for more details. www.dominafire.com
Will start accepting early bookings now.
Merry Xmas and have a perverted New year to all!!!
Hello to all SG subs,
I would like to inform all that I will be moving my SG trip Jan.2nd wk to Feb. 2nd wk tentative. To give way to Mistress Sayako visit as she will be flying long trip all the way from USA, as I can visit anytime in SG which is not long flight from Phils.
As well thinking organizing Slave Olympics play Party for nextyr too together with my 4 domme playpartners. For more info email me.
Wishing a wonderful Xmas to all and Fruitful New Year to each and everyone.
Whips & kisses
DF

bscoopy
18-12-2014, 02:44 PM
Any KL bros here tried Mistress Luna/Scarlett's new KL dungeon? If so, any FR or comments?

Really want to try, but SGD400 for a 2hr session works out to over RM1000, too rich for my blood, and I think for most KL subs too!

dell_lee_2003
18-12-2014, 06:28 PM
Bro Barefoot. May I have direct link to see your shanghi Mistress. She is exactly The mistress that I want

dell_lee_2003
18-12-2014, 08:02 PM
her stroking of my cock got faster. she pulled her finger out of my ass and started squeezing my balls. i felt myself raging to cum. she felt it too. and suddenly, she slapped me hard with her foot. this time, my lips bled a little. i could feel the swell and could taste the blood. 你流血了she said. i didnt know what to reply. in my mind i was thinking this felt really good. the taste of blood in my mouth made me feel even more turned on. she seemed to be able to read my mind. she gave me two more slaps with her foot and started to stroke my cock firmly and fast. i could no longer resist the urge. she saw my hips raised, and my breaths got louder. she then placed her foot again into my mouth and shoved her foot all the way in and i gagged hard. my gag and saliva spilling out from the edges of my mouth and i started to cum. i started to fucking cum hard. my whole body jerked uncontrollably and the jerking forced my her foot deeper into my throat and i felt the last cum wave through me and she removed her foot.

This is the best part. Bro. I wanted again from Mistress Keiko. She did this to me exactlu last time

silverug
18-12-2014, 11:00 PM
Any KL bros here tried Mistress Luna/Scarlett's new KL dungeon? If so, any FR or comments?

Really want to try, but SGD400 for a 2hr session works out to over RM1000, too rich for my blood, and I think for most KL subs too!

half the rate, maybe okay for Malaysians.....
For Singaporean going to KL, I guess, they will have no issue.

Pussycheongster
18-12-2014, 11:24 PM
Nice storyline and building up to a crescendo, please do continue telling us your exploits :)

sequence79
19-12-2014, 11:09 PM
Any commandos? :)

johndalton
20-12-2014, 09:05 AM
Hello to all SG subs,
I would like to inform all that I will be moving my SG trip Jan.2nd wk to Feb. 2nd wk tentative. To give way to Mistress Sayako visit as she will be flying long trip all the way from USA, as I can visit anytime in SG which is not long flight from Phils.
As well thinking organizing Slave Olympics play Party for nextyr too together with my 4 domme playpartners. For more info email me.
Wishing a wonderful Xmas to all and Fruitful New Year to each and everyone.
Whips & kisses
DF

how about kl trip? still as schedule? hehe

yagamisg
21-12-2014, 12:21 AM
Mistress Keiko - I am new to this game and i guess i make the correct choice. All i can say is mistress Keiko is really a very friendly and nice girl. She is a good listener and having a lot of patient with me due to i am new to this game. Not a time watcher and she is very open and see it differently to those idea which you think other people might think is pervert.

I guess that day is my lucky day I gotten a chance to send her back to home sweet home. If my pocket allow i will look for mistress Keiko again. And also thanks bro dell aka Jason for the help. Will up u for that.

DOMINAFIRE
21-12-2014, 07:18 PM
how about kl trip? still as schedule? hehe

Still same.. Nothing change. Ill update here if I have confirm flights soon.

dell_lee_2003
23-12-2014, 01:31 AM
Mistress Keiko - I am new to this game and i guess i make the correct choice. All i can say is mistress Keiko is really a very friendly and nice girl. She is a good listener and having a lot of patient with me due to i am new to this game. Not a time watcher and she is very open and see it differently to those idea which you think other people might think is pervert.

I guess that day is my lucky day I gotten a chance to send her back to home sweet home. If my pocket allow i will look for mistress Keiko again. And also thanks bro dell aka Jason for the help. Will up u for that.

Great bro. By the way; can give us step by step FR bro?

doctor sex
23-12-2014, 08:36 AM
Great bro. By the way; can give us step by step FR bro?

Aren't you already very familiar with her service? And keiko doesn't like too much detail about her here.

DaScolda
23-12-2014, 12:34 PM
Aren't you already very familiar with her service? And keiko doesn't like too much detail about her here.
Heh, can't fault a guy for wanting some text for the old spank bank:)

barefootlover
24-12-2014, 02:35 AM
anyone knows any girls with nice feet in bangkok? im here for a few days. thai girls are really pretty but most of them have quite ugly feet in my opinion.

dell_lee_2003
24-12-2014, 11:04 AM
Yeah bro. I am very familiar with Mistress Keiko service. I am sure Mistress Keiko do not mind for not too much detail FR. Just that she does not want other to know abt her other personal detail and some detail like place, time, duration and $$. Too bad I can't control myself for reading other people experience as I am trying new things with her since I first met. I have been upping my limit with her help. :)

chiesa
24-12-2014, 04:54 PM
Have pm u bro. Please reply :D

[QUOTE=barefootlover;12316013]been in china for some time now and this website has been the most wonderful thing ive found. http://www.chinaqueeninfo3.com/8b/

(if anyone would like to meet her during her three days in singapore, please pm me. it would be entirely up to her. i dont really care for it. if she allows, ill give her contact to those interested when shes arrived in sg. pm me for those interested to know the exact dates she'll be coming with me back to sg.)

punishme
25-12-2014, 12:11 AM
anyone knows any girls with nice feet in bangkok? im here for a few days. thai girls are really pretty but most of them have quite ugly feet in my opinion.

Can try Mistress Morgan , she has nice feet an very pretty . [email protected] , have a good time .

yellowking
25-12-2014, 07:58 AM
Hey guys, can someone recommend any other mistress that does scat in SG other than Mistress Anja.

Intimissimo
25-12-2014, 05:40 PM
Hey guys, can someone recommend any other mistress that does scat in SG other than Mistress Anja.

Mistress Anja does scat? Sounds yummy :)

doctor sex
25-12-2014, 06:17 PM
Anya has few limits. She's a very broadminded girl.
Mistresssirah on collarspace seems to be up for anything. I'm sure she will do scat if you ask nicely.
Sayako is here in January and she is very experienced so Im sure scat is something she can do too.

raygoat
25-12-2014, 11:31 PM
Mistress airah do scat. I have a talk with her before the session last week and she told me she did it as she got slave who's into this but the slave have to inform her before hand and she will prepare it beforehand... Not sure about Sayako but since she is a professional internationally, I think she should have no problem with it. I just confirmed a booking with mistress sayako. She told me there's still some slot left . I'll be looking forward to her session soon. Its been a long wait I think should not be missed as she only visit Singapore only about 3-4 times a year.

She is so far my favourite mistress. Bros who haven't book a session can contact her here. Trust me , you wont be disappointed .

http://www.mistresssayako.com/home.html

yellowking
26-12-2014, 08:27 AM
Bro raygoat if you don't mind me asking, what race is mistress airah (local?) and what would you rate her looks?

raygoat
26-12-2014, 12:03 PM
Bro dominion, so I can say you are serving mistress sayako as well? I been waiting for her return since August lol. I think many new slave are put off by the rates of $400 per hour but I can ensure you all its worth it as she will spend more than one hour on a session. Some more in a nice hotel. I always go for her one hour session and end up given extra once you are her regular slaves. We become like friend when out of a session but don't try to be friend when she in session hahahaa...she is really good in her own ways and I am sure I will be gong to have a good time when she dishes out all her punishments on me again soon. :D . New slave please let her know your limits and what you like or don't like. Once the session start, there no turning back hehehe.....For me I just go with her flow, she's good in reading your body language. Bro dominion, hope you enjoy your session as well.�� merry Xmas

doctor sex
26-12-2014, 08:35 PM
Bro raygoat if you don't mind me asking, what race is mistress airah (local?) and what would you rate her looks?

She is Filipina

iphone1s
26-12-2014, 10:58 PM
Mistress Anja does scat? Sounds yummy :)

I tried mistress anja's scat. Is more yummy than chocs. You got to try it to know it. Esp her "die-rear" :D i love it when her butt is on my nose and she srays it all over <3

yellowking
27-12-2014, 02:41 PM
I tried mistress anja's scat. Is more yummy than chocs. You got to try it to know it. Esp her "die-rear" :D i love it when her butt is on my nose and she srays it all over <3

Did you manage to consume it all? Have not tried scat before bro and do you mind sharing more about the exp of consuming it?

raygoat
27-12-2014, 09:34 PM
Well, according to mistress airah, some scat slave are just fantasy as in when the real thing come they actually back off. So be careful what you ask for. For some hardcore scat slave, I heard they actually take it directly in as in the mistress really let it free flow into their mouth and they got no choice but to swallow. I wont venture into this lot if you ask me. Thumbs up for the brave ones. Thanks doctorsex for helping me reply some questions regarding airah. Will you be serving Sayako this time round? ��

Intimissimo
28-12-2014, 04:17 AM
mistress really let it free flow into their mouth and they got no choice but to swallow.

How much can be swallowed depend very much on the mistress' diet and the slave's mental prep and horniness.

doctor sex
28-12-2014, 03:06 PM
Thanks doctorsex for helping me reply some questions regarding airah. Will you be serving Sayako this time round? ��

Yes, I always have a session with sayako when she's in Singapore. She always pushes my limits whether it's deep fisting, nipple and cock piercing, big enemas with champagne or coffee or red bull, I always feel safe in her hands.

raygoat
28-12-2014, 05:47 PM
Bro doctorsex, you mean she fist you deep? for me ,once her fist got past and goes into my bump I just tense up and she just let it stay in me for a while before pulling out. you mean she really push her fist deep into you? hows the feeling like? does she like move her fist in and out ?(as in fist fucking ) I haven't really try that as her fist quite big. but for airah , her fist goes in easily and I feel like moving deeper but she just stay maybe she is worry to hurt me. so I got no choice but to wiggle my butt. LOL but with Sayako, I really stay still and don't dare to move.
Session with Sayako always leave me thinking about her even before she leaves Singapore. Sometimes with extra cash on hand , I will go for it a second time just before she leaves Singapore. I hope this time round she can easily fist me and also I love her electric butt dildo. She would stick it into me and leave it in to release those torturing electric current sending shock and jocks into me while turning to torture my nipple .She likes to twist my nipple hard and look at me deep into my eyes and says "hmmm...Its so good to see you enjoying me torturing your nipple, I can do it all day just torturing the nipples ahh...hmmm..". whenever I hear this I really gets into the mood and reply her : Yess...mistresss, I am yours , you can do whatever you want with me ! ahhh.. LOL its heaven in her hands.

like I say before, I have experience multiple anal orgasm with her some times back. guess that time I really relax and in the mood. Hope this time round can experience again. Really looking forward for her visit...waiting anxiously:D

raygoat
28-12-2014, 05:54 PM
Bro Doctorsex, regarding the champagne enema, does she put in a lot of champagne? careful as in can get intoxicated . you will get drunk quite fast. for me its mostly coffee enema. the other day I read from the internet nowadays they have coca cola enema. So I bought a bottle of diet coke and try it out . wow....its really hard to hold it in. as the gas really expand and make you feel bloated. wont dare to try with Mistress Sayako as worry may not be able to hold and dirty the bed. come to think of it . maybe this time round should bring a bottle of coke and see her . hehehehe.:D the last time she did a catheterisation on my urethral and suck out my urine . it was fun and when she push the poppers under my nose, I was like loosing myself and feel like cannot control my pee when she remove the catheter and I was crying oh no...oh no...mistress , my pee is coming out...LOL.

doctor sex
28-12-2014, 08:04 PM
Haha I had the catheter treatment too. Not sure how much she puts into the enema but it's avfull bag and I can keep it in while she does other stuff on me. As for the fisting, she takes her time and can push deep but she gives me a lot of poppers to relax me. She even dips two cotton buds into the bottle and puts them up my nose so I can keep a constant high. Trouble is with all the poppers and enema I have a headache afterwards.
I love her nipple treatment too. She sits on my chest and starts talking to me really quickly in that thick Japanese accent all the while twisting and pulling my nipples so hard. I don't understand what she's saying because I am floating in subspace. Last time she started flicking her cigarette on my nipples and it made me jump and yelp every time. Not long until she comes again :)

dell_lee_2003
28-12-2014, 09:33 PM
Bro. Any recommendation for BKK Mistress who is pretty, fair and have a nice feet?
I am thinking of going to BKK soon.

Thx.

raygoat
28-12-2014, 11:36 PM
How much can be swallowed depend very much on the mistress' diet and the slave's mental prep and horniness.

Hahahaha...that slave really have to be that horny to be really groping down all the mistress waste manz...mistress airah told me got some last minute back out and just settle for gloden shower. Some drink from a cup some from the source. Hehehe....i believe the second option will be fun.��

raygoat
28-12-2014, 11:45 PM
Haha I had the catheter treatment too. Not sure how much she puts into the enema but it's avfull bag and I can keep it in while she does other stuff on me. As for the fisting, she takes her time and can push deep but she gives me a lot of poppers to relax me. She even dips two cotton buds into the bottle and puts them up my nose so I can keep a constant high. Trouble is with all the poppers and enema I have a headache afterwards.
I love her nipple treatment too. She sits on my chest and starts talking to me really quickly in that thick Japanese accent all the while twisting and pulling my nipples so hard. I don't understand what she's saying because I am floating in subspace. Last time she started flicking her cigarette on my nipples and it made me jump and yelp every time. Not long until she comes again :)

Bro doctorsex, I am sure you are floating in subspace hahahaha...same here. It is so intense the pain is no longer an issue but the pleasure of the beautiful mistress sitting on top of you pinching the nipples to haven and talking to you why you are in ecstasy. The feeling is like what she like to say , whao... I am actually starting to miss her. Cant wait. Thinkng and recalling what she did to me make my dick driping with precum....hahaha..actually who introduce her to our shores few years ago? I really have to thank the bro. Its a good experience and continue to be. ��

raygoat
29-12-2014, 12:01 AM
Btw, I seems that mistress Christy and aria is no longer coming to Singapore. The first mistress I serve is mistress aria . I miss mistress Christy on her 2 visit and that's it, I never get a chance to serve her, she don't come here anymore. Anybody know why?
Their website seems to say they are more active in Europe.
http://www.mistresschristy-aria.com/m_christy.html

yahiko
29-12-2014, 03:16 AM
Hi does anyone knows if misskathysg is currently in Sg or has she return to vietnam?

punishme
29-12-2014, 08:41 AM
Bro. Any recommendation for BKK Mistress who is pretty, fair and have a nice feet?
I am thinking of going to BKK soon.

Thx.

Can try Mistress Morgan , she is pretty and nice feet but not fair , lovely black hair and mid complexion , a real Thai girl . Can see pics of her feet on collarspace .

dell_lee_2003
30-12-2014, 06:46 PM
Can try Mistress Morgan , she is pretty and nice feet but not fair , lovely black hair and mid complexion , a real Thai girl . Can see pics of her feet on collarspace .
Thanks bro. But she might not be my type of Mistress. :(

BornHentai
30-12-2014, 06:59 PM
Finally got back to Tokyo this month! After more than half a year out of the city, I was itching to get back into SM. I decided to take a punt and go with a new place (Club Myrrh) and a new Mistress (Ichika). The reason being that I saw her on the cover of the latest Sniper Eve magazine, and remembered meeting her once after a show of hers about a year or two ago.

Put in a reservation 2 days in advance using their online booking system. Got a confirmation email about 3 hours later.

In bro ydgduo's report from a few years back, he said that Myrrh's system is for the girl to meet you in the hotel room after you have already checked in. However they seem to have changed. They wanted me to meet in front of a 7-11 in Kabukicho.

About an hour before the session, they contacted me to say that Ichika would be about half an hour late. Japanese culture places a high value on punctuality, especially when dealing with customers and even more so when meeting for the first time. Predictably the receptionist was extremely apologetic.

Ichika came running and apologised profusely for being late. She asked which hotel I wanted to go to and I asked her for a recommendation. She suggested one that I had never heard of, so I agreed to try it.

On the way there we started chatting, and hit it off straight away. She has a very high-energy personality, and likes to go out on the town drinking, so we bonded over talk about bars, restaurants and izakayas. We could both put each other at ease, and the atmosphere almost felt like two friends on the way to a bar, rather than her taking me somewhere to beat me up.

Once in the room though, we got down to business really quickly. I was worried that she was rushing into things, but, as it turned out, she was almost spot on with what I wanted to do.

Her style during play is very relaxed, with lots of laughs. But she is also very sadistic, and got really wrapped up in using the whip on me. So much so that, when the receptionist called in to tell her time was almost up, she kept going with it and got really wrapped up in it. Finally, while she was still whipping me, an alarm went off on her phone, presumably to tell her that time was up and she needed to get out of there.

Realising that she had gone overtime, she immediately switched to my ass. After some fingering, she stuck a vibrator up there. I was already so horny that as soon as she switched it on I came straight away just from that, without anything touching my dick.

I don't know whether she went overtime to compensate me for being late, or whether it was just because she just got so caught up in the play that she lost track of time.

BTW Japanese would be a big plus if you want to see Ichika, as she speaks very little English. However, she told me that she has a lot of non-Japanese speaking customers.

atony1
31-12-2014, 02:01 AM
Finally got back to Tokyo this month! After more than half a year out of the city, I was itching to get back into SM. I decided to take a punt and go with a new place (Club Myrrh) and a new Mistress (Ichika). The reason being that I saw her on the cover of the latest Sniper Eve magazine, and remembered meeting her once after a show of hers about a year or two ago.

Put in a reservation 2 days in advance using their online booking system. Got a confirmation email about 3 hours later.

In bro ydgduo's report from a few years back, he said that Myrrh's system is for the girl to meet you in the hotel room after you have already checked in. However they seem to have changed. They wanted me to meet in front of a 7-11 in Kabukicho.

About an hour before the session, they contacted me to say that Ichika would be about half an hour late. Japanese culture places a high value on punctuality, especially when dealing with customers and even more so when meeting for the first time. Predictably the receptionist was extremely apologetic.

Ichika came running and apologised profusely for being late. She asked which hotel I wanted to go to and I asked her for a recommendation. She suggested one that I had never heard of, so I agreed to try it.

On the way there we started chatting, and hit it off straight away. She has a very high-energy personality, and likes to go out on the town drinking, so we bonded over talk about bars, restaurants and izakayas. We could both put each other at ease, and the atmosphere almost felt like two friends on the way to a bar, rather than her taking me somewhere to beat me up.

Once in the room though, we got down to business really quickly. I was worried that she was rushing into things, but, as it turned out, she was almost spot on with what I wanted to do.

Her style during play is very relaxed, with lots of laughs. But she is also very sadistic, and got really wrapped up in using the whip on me. So much so that, when the receptionist called in to tell her time was almost up, she kept going with it and got really wrapped up in it. Finally, while she was still whipping me, an alarm went off on her phone, presumably to tell her that time was up and she needed to get out of there.

Realising that she had gone overtime, she immediately switched to my ass. After some fingering, she stuck a vibrator up there. I was already so horny that as soon as she switched it on I came straight away just from that, without anything touching my dick.

I don't know whether she went overtime to compensate me for being late, or whether it was just because she just got so caught up in the play that she lost track of time.

BTW Japanese would be a big plus if you want to see Ichika, as she speaks very little English. However, she told me that she has a lot of non-Japanese speaking customers.
I also have session in Tokyo last week,they are Lasiora and Sweet Devils SM Club.and then I am very lucky,I can make the booking with Lasiora Mao.It is because she will leave SM district.

punishme
31-12-2014, 08:45 AM
Thanks bro. But she might not be my type of Mistress. :(

Thank you for acknowledging my post bro . I agree with you , we are all different and no one Mistress will suit all of us . I am just lucky that I have a good friend and sometimes she will be my fantastic Mistress so in Thailand I will never look for another . I hope you can find the same sometime . :)

BornHentai
31-12-2014, 10:31 AM
I also have session in Tokyo last week,they are Lasiora and Sweet Devils SM Club.and then I am very lucky,I can make the booking with Lasiora Mao.It is because she will leave SM district.

I know both of those clubs, but I didn't know Mao was leaving! She is famous!

I think that the next session that I do will also be with Ichika. We really clicked.

calbts
31-12-2014, 01:39 PM
I just got back recently from a long trip in Tokyo and Kansai.
One of my best trips ever - also best valued trips too with the yen very weak now.

I will try and compile a more extensive report in the upcoming weeks but I want to put in a quick plug for Club Domina in Osaka. They are very English friendly and have quite a few different programs to choose from. They also use a hotel in Juso that is like an inexpensive version of the pricy Alpha-Inn in Tokyo. http://www.juso-diana.com

chiesa
01-01-2015, 01:39 AM
Happy new year to all the bros here! 2015 shall be a more fulfilling year for all of us! More beautiful dommes to come to our shores!!:D

atony1
01-01-2015, 02:32 AM
I know both of those clubs, but I didn't know Mao was leaving! She is famous!

I think that the next session that I do will also be with Ichika. We really clicked.
She is not only famous,Mao is very popular,her booking always is full.

shaper
01-01-2015, 04:51 PM
Where are all the PRC doms? Cant seem to find any

zxq2008
02-01-2015, 09:43 AM
Where are all the PRC doms? Cant seem to find any

Also look for PRC Dominatrix , any info ?

GoddessKatya
02-01-2015, 10:10 AM
Good morning,

Firstly I would like wish all the slaves and Mistresses a Happy New Year. I hope this year will bring you all good luck, good health, good prosperity and lots of domination and submission!!!! Hehehe!

A big thank you to all My loyal slaves who have licked the dirt from off My boots & made My Christmas a special one.....you know who you are.

Moving forward, My sessions will now only take place Mondays to Fridays 4pm-10pm.

Have an amazing 2015!

GK xxxxxxxxxx

saly3r
02-01-2015, 10:41 AM
Good morning,

Firstly I would like wish all the slaves and Mistresses a Happy New Year. I hope this year will bring you all good luck, good health, good prosperity and lots of domination and submission!!!! Hehehe!

A big thank you to all My loyal slaves who have licked the dirt from off My boots & made My Christmas a special one.....you know who you are.

Moving forward, My sessions will now only take place Mondays to Fridays 4pm-10pm.

Have an amazing 2015!

GK xxxxxxxxxx

Happy 2015 to you mistress katya

VannDaman
02-01-2015, 06:39 PM
HPNY Bros - Long time ;) Made a few posts in other threads 'gingerly' stepping back into the game - after being badly burned by 'lifestyle' gal.

My advice after many years in this life: Stay with the Pros Bros.
Whether top or bottom, unless you are looking for long term mate (marriage).

Happy hunting ;) V

singwong
03-01-2015, 12:11 AM
Hi Bro,

can you give a review or FR about Mistress Snow? just to have an idea how session of Mistress Snow is like? any field report?

http://imgur.com/1l3ruKx

http://imgur.com/NeRkgzl

Mistress snow new looks

singwong
03-01-2015, 12:32 AM
Can you give a review about mistress snow ? why it ended in 30 mins? seems disappointing .

when u go out the gate u need the security to open the gate as it need a card to go out and in >< those who are driving can ask her to let u park in the condo, nice condo but house itself look messy with a bed on the living room and a disgusting toilet. she look same as the photo, young milf.

wujifoot
03-01-2015, 09:47 AM
Can you give a review about mistress snow ? why it ended in 30 mins? seems disappointing .

Actually all these 30 mins sessions can be avoided

What I do ...

Early in the day, when making the appt, be very clear in the sms message that the session must fully used up the whole 60 mins. If the session ended earlier, I will not pay in full.

When reach the place, ask gal again if she can give me 60 mins, if not I will not come up.

I find this usually work... if gal went back on her word and double book, she will at least let you know she has only 30 mins and willing to accept 50 for half an hr. This is better for her than losing the timeslot completely.

But most of the time, she should honor the 60 min time, and planned such that she would not overbook.

try and let me know if it works for you.

sequence79
03-01-2015, 05:09 PM
Any commandos? :)

Anyone? :)

nta88
03-01-2015, 05:36 PM
Anyone know if mistress snow still in Singapore? Can't get through her sing Tel phone number.

singwong
04-01-2015, 09:41 AM
I think she is . suppose to have a session with her tomorrow evening. i dont think she pcik up call .

singwong
04-01-2015, 09:48 AM
hi Wujifoot,

have you tried her before, seems there is nt much field report on her. havent got much good review.

Will try out and feedback to you.

Actually all these 30 mins sessions can be avoided

What I do ...

Early in the day, when making the appt, be very clear in the sms message that the session must fully used up the whole 60 mins. If the session ended earlier, I will not pay in full.

When reach the place, ask gal again if she can give me 60 mins, if not I will not come up.

I find this usually work... if gal went back on her word and double book, she will at least let you know she has only 30 mins and willing to accept 50 for half an hr. This is better for her than losing the timeslot completely.

But most of the time, she should honor the 60 min time, and planned such that she would not overbook.

try and let me know if it works for you.

mag3459
04-01-2015, 10:05 AM
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=500695

subway73
05-01-2015, 07:32 AM

Wow one more sm service provider prc from fl section.. 90/hr seems like a bang for the buck. Any good bros tried?

raygoat
05-01-2015, 12:19 PM
Wait and Wait and wait.....finally mistress Sayako will be reaching Singapore today.�� anyone will be seeing the beautiful mistress today? how I look forward to receive the sms that she already reached Singapore. I will be serving her tomorrow. Eagerly waiting ....��

shaper
05-01-2015, 02:42 PM
Wow one more sm service provider prc from fl section.. 90/hr seems like a bang for the buck. Any good bros tried?

Actually I was hoping for mistress bella and mistress butterfly standard

raygoat
05-01-2015, 10:30 PM
Mistress Sayako just sms me! She's says she's been busy since she touch down. Till now then finished her sessions. Who ah? Own up�� . Looking forward to see her tomorrow .�� cheers

mag3459
06-01-2015, 01:13 PM

Now is 100/hr.

ang076
06-01-2015, 01:26 PM
How many of u want to be dommed by one spectaled domme from China? She can strapon u if you want..
She is 28 year old. Her charge 150 per hr.

MaxMaxSmurf
06-01-2015, 01:33 PM
How many of u want to be dommed by one spectaled domme from China? She can strapon u if you want..

Bro care to share ctc?

Schrodinger
06-01-2015, 03:48 PM

1)Will you actually like this scenario to happen and you gets turned on? OR

2)You surely WON'T want this scenario to happen becos you know in real life she strongly dislike you and you also dislike her hence you won't get turned on?

For me I think the desire would be for no.1, but if the chance presented itself I won't go for it purely on grounds of discretion. If this person has such a deep-seated dislike for me, she definitely won't keep it quiet.

wujifoot
06-01-2015, 06:27 PM

interested .... but any links please

bb234
06-01-2015, 08:10 PM
Can try Mistress Morgan , she has nice feet an very pretty . [email protected] , have a good time .

can try MissSyneeThai as well.http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/1/v/1939736/default.htm#

bb234
06-01-2015, 08:17 PM
Hi Bros , I see my lovely Mistress last Friday so here is short FR ( what ever that means ) .

Hi bros , another lovely day in Bangkok with my beautiful Mistress Morgan today .
I met her at midday in the 7 eleven on Sukhamvit 101 and bought my provisions , 4 cans of heineken , 2 bananas and a pot of yoghurt .
We then took the motorcycle taxi to the dungeon , about 2 minutes . No chit chat downstairs as I have known her for nearly 6 years so she knows exactly how to play with me , so straight up to the dungeon .
Every time she enters she looks so stunning and beautiful and I cannot believe my good luck . We start with me kissing and sniffing her panty ass and before long face sitting . Then panties come off and put on my face to smell inside and so good . Followed by some excellent and horny ass worship , she can make her ass open to allow your tongue go inside and taste everything .
Now a short break to drink some beer from my Mistress mouth and I tell her I want to try something new , I want to feel pain from her cane . She ties me to this wood thing so I cannot move and I feel so much pain , I cannot believe she can do this so I scream mercy Mistress please stop . She released me and another beer break and a vape on my e cigarette .

Now she eat the banana and spit into my mouth to feed me , delicious , I can eat from her mouth forever . Then back to session and she tell me to eat the yoghurt from her ass which I do and more ass worship followed . Now a big face sitting session followed which was totally suffocating , Morgan is so good with this , she is the best .

A short beer break and vape again and the ultimate , the brown shower . Mistress Morgan is the best at this , she places her ass over my face and places her brown on my mouth perfectly . Now I can lick , taste and smell perfectly . I don't eat but after a few minutes Morgan removes it and sits down on my face again and I clean her ass and she gives me hand Job , I buckle in pure excitement and happiness.

Finish with a nice shower and wander off to a coffee shop for an hour before saying bye until next time :)
Great one Bro..
I live in BKK, wish can meet her one day....

onsenmaster
06-01-2015, 09:14 PM
Just to share about Bar Bar Bangkok which I tried while on a recent business trip. The place was forgettable although exciting by Southeast Asian standards. Had a session with Mistress Fern if I recalled correctly. She was probably the cutest of the lot but the rest of the girls were quite average looking. Once I was seated, two mistresses began performing rope bondage on a lady while asking me to join in the fun. Thereafter, they came to me and asked me to buy drinks for them. When I requested for an individual session, about 5-6 mistresses lined up in front of me so I could take my pick

Proceeded to a playroom upstairs. Place is clean enough with attached shower, x-cross and cage, along with a queen sized bed. Didn't manage to get excited during the session, perhaps it's just me as I have been used to Japanese standards, and left the place without coming

Overall the damage was less than 250 sgd, inclusive of the drinks that I bought. For the money and if one manages expectations, I would say that bar bar is a decent place. On my next trip to bangkok, I will probably source for Lorita or Nikki though, in the comfort of my hotel room

sequence79
06-01-2015, 10:24 PM
Taking a survey here, for those of you that enjoy being punished/tortured/tormented by the paid female dommes,

you imagine this scenario, say in your office/working place, there is this female colleague(she is about 10 years younger than you and she is slightly above-average looking but not considered very beautiful), she severely dislikes you and you also dislikes her.

Then one day, for example this scenario happen, she slapped your face, she forced you to lick her feet and suck her toes, she spit her saliva into a glass of water and ordered you to drink it all, and she urinate into your food and she ordered you to eat it,(Note she does not require you to pay a single cent for all these acts hence is totally free-of-charge, She is doing all these purely becos she strongly dislikes you and she wants to punish you)

2)You surely WON'T want this scenario to happen becos you know in real life she strongly dislike you and you also dislike her hence you won't get turned on?

I will like it as long as she is not ugly kind :)

silverug
06-01-2015, 10:42 PM
Taking a survey here, for those of you that enjoy being punished/tortured/tormented by the paid female dommes,

you imagine this scenario, say in your office/working place, there is this female colleague(she is about 10 years younger than you and she is slightly above-average looking but not considered very beautiful), she severely dislikes you and you also dislikes her.

Then one day, for example this scenario happen, she slapped your face, she forced you to lick her feet and suck her toes, she spit her saliva into a glass of water and ordered you to drink it all, and she urinate into your food and she ordered you to eat it,(Note she does not require you to pay a single cent for all these acts hence is totally free-of-charge, She is doing all these purely becos she strongly dislikes you and she wants to punish you)

It's 2 for me......in vanilla terms I am not submissive and would normally avoid someone I loathe

osubken
07-01-2015, 01:15 AM
I would think a lot of bros here would be turned on. In such a scenario, you know that it is not role play and the stakes are high. Another fantasy in a similar vein is to be played by a female superior in the office.

DOMINAFIRE
07-01-2015, 01:15 AM
[QUOTE=DOMINAFIRE;12335937]Still same.. Nothing change. Ill update here if I have confirm flights soon.[/Q

Hello Kinksters,
For those whos asking my KL FemDomme trip. I already have confirmed flight.
January 23 to 28 only.
Will start to accept early bookings now.
Feel free to visit my official website for more details.

www.dominafire.com

See you there!!

Whips & Kisses
DF

jay2968
07-01-2015, 03:03 AM
Just to share about Bar Bar Bangkok which I tried while on a recent business trip. The place was forgettable although exciting by Southeast Asian standards. Had a session with Mistress Fern if I recalled correctly. She was probably the cutest of the lot but the rest of the girls were quite average looking. Once I was seated, two mistresses began performing rope bondage on a lady while asking me to join in the fun. Thereafter, they came to me and asked me to buy drinks for them. When I requested for an individual session, about 5-6 mistresses lined up in front of me so I could take my pick

Proceeded to a playroom upstairs. Place is clean enough with attached shower, x-cross and cage, along with a queen sized bed. Didn't manage to get excited during the session, perhaps it's just me as I have been used to Japanese standards, and left the place without coming

Overall the damage was less than 250 sgd, inclusive of the drinks that I bought. For the money and if one manages expectations, I would say that bar bar is a decent place. On my next trip to bangkok, I will probably source for Lorita or Nikki though, in the comfort of my hotel room

Bro, pm me for address in Bangkok...I am leaving tomorrow to Bangkok..would love to try this place.

Schrodinger
07-01-2015, 06:28 AM
So is it if the public confirmed won't know about this(example she is a foreigner leaving the company or singapore very very soon OR this incident will occur after this foreigner already left the company a few days ago), then you will surely chose option 1 ??!

I doubt if discretion can ever be guaranteed, but hypothetically if it could, yes I believe I will go for it.

raygoat
07-01-2015, 11:03 AM
For me, its 2 .. As the question post is already the answer. She dislike you and you dislike her. How can you get turned on by things you strongly dislike? Just like if you dislike strap on treatment, definitely you wont enjoy a seesion with strap on treatment only. If you enjoy it , probably you like strap on treatment. :D . My 2 cents

raygoat
08-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Just received email from mistress suniya that she has plan to visit Singapore with 2 other Thai mistress soon. ��

HoundDo9
08-01-2015, 08:44 PM

Bro BH,

I'm happy to hear you had some fun on your trip. 一華さん is one of the most beautiful mistresses I've seen in Japan, and her performances are always worth watching. I've seen a few and her rutin always change.

But I don't think she's on the latest Sniper Eve cover. She have been the cover girl twice though, on issue 34 and 48( http://www.amazon.co.jp/スナイパーEVE-48-ミリオンムック-74/dp/4813067743 )

The latest issue being number 54 ( http://taiyohgroup.jp/r18/magazine-mook/sm/sniper-eve/id000552/ ) have Mistress Alice from House of Slavery ( http://dorei-yakata.com/ ) on the cover.

HD.

sgdiscreethunk
08-01-2015, 09:30 PM
Just received email from mistress suniya that she has plan to visit Singapore with 2 other Thai mistress soon. ��

Yup, the trip is planned in Feb.

Footsubby
08-01-2015, 10:24 PM
http://imgur.com/qu9AivC

http://imgur.com/JAXqHNT

http://imgur.com/LicKsmW

Mistress snow new office lady look

Only available on weekdays for session
No session in weekend n public holidays

Facebook : [email protected]

Number : 84053200

Her English is not good so English speaking bros just SMS her what's u into n limits and she will cater accordingly.

raygoat
09-01-2015, 08:47 PM
Kenna zapped for sharing info. The mad dog is out scolding people again. Seriously need medical attention Tha dog

Intimissimo
10-01-2015, 07:51 AM
Facebook : [email protected]

Who is adding her? LOL

doctor sex
10-01-2015, 09:54 AM
If you want to pay 900 for an ang moh mistress, she is in Singapore from 22-24 January
http://www.countesskate.com

wujifoot
10-01-2015, 11:23 AM
Just tried her this week.

One word - fantastic

She is pretty, slim and petite

The thing I like about her is her playful naughty young gal personality. Very fun and easy to strike chemistry.

Her feet is quite tanned, and by thai standards, I have to say her feet looks nice enough. Her footjob skills is out of this world.

I can't wait to session her again.

Just trying my luck
have someone recently contacted MS Natasha from Bangkok
Ms June, for whom she was under, said she is no longer with her.

What a pity ... she's is in a class of her own

Bataille
10-01-2015, 01:48 PM

Thank you for this!

I have been wondering about Bar Bar for a while now. Still might go as I like the idea of performing in a public place.

Footsubby
11-01-2015, 08:59 PM
Any slave interested to serve a couple ( female n male dom) on 16th jan ?

Requirements
1) obedient
2) can take couple domination
3) only required three slaves
4) fees n charges apply
Pte message for details

jay2968
12-01-2015, 04:54 PM
Thank you for this!

I have been wondering about Bar Bar for a while now. Still might go as I like the idea of performing in a public place.

I was there last weekend however I decide to meet up a thai ladyboy mistress.
This ladyboy mistress is so calm that she makes me feel good.
First look was like wow...shes a beauty..buy her some drink and we have some discussion about her likes of a slave...

I don't know wheres the place but when we went by taxi, they have a garage where the taxi will park under it and when straight to the hotel room..which I think is cool.... the moment I when in I saw that they play blue movie on the tv.....this is my first experience anyway....I was like...omg...this place is wonderful...hahaha

Please up me if you want to listen more.

jay2968
12-01-2015, 04:57 PM
Hi guys,

I was in Bangkok last week and meet up a ladyboy mistress.
the experience was so wonderful that I lust for her now...

Never have such an experience with a ladyboy mistress..

will continue later..

bb234
13-01-2015, 01:14 AM
Hi guys,

I was in Bangkok last week and meet up a ladyboy mistress.
the experience was so wonderful that I lust for her now...

Never have such an experience with a ladyboy mistress..

will continue later..

can't wait, please tell about it more...

calbts
13-01-2015, 11:49 AM
Just trying my luck
have someone recently contacted MS Natasha from Bangkok
Ms June, for whom she was under, said she is no longer with her.

What a pity ... she's is in a class of her own

I agree - For Thai Mistresses - Natasha was really good. She was hot, had a great attitude, and knew how to turn it on in session.

I saw her only one time about 2 or so years ago. I had been meaning to go back and see her again. She has not been available for awhile now and is probably retired. I do know she has a child so that may have something to do with it.

I also like Mistress June as a person but her business has two big problems:

First her dungeon is not easy to find or get to from the Skytrain station. It is in the middle of a residential neighborhood.

And of course secondly is the constant turnover over her staff. Midori and Nurie don't seem to have these staff issues at their dungeons.

silverug
13-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Had a session with Mistress Sayako recently, communication was done via email and got confirmation without any fuss. Her location is centrally located and easy to find.

Went to her place and i was invited into her room. She was seating and puffing a cigarette. First impression is that, she looks pretty and friendly too. i was invited to sit down. Our interview already started without me realizing it, she 'chatted' casually about bdsm and taking mental notes of my responses. It seems like she has so much time, she was not even rushing to start the session. After about half an hour of chatting, finally i was asked to undress to show submission and our session started.

During the session she expertly tied me up and started punishing me. I have not much options but to submit as my limbs were all bound up. It really did show that she read my email and infuse the punishments with her distinct style. The finale was volcano eruption ...

After the session, i took a quick shower, dried up and changed. Then i was again invited to sit and we started talking about pretty much everything under the sun. I found out that, she likes to try the local delicacies whenever she travels. It's like talking with an old friend, i didn't even realize we spent almost 3 hours chatting after my session!.... i left her place with a friendly hug.....what a personality.

jay2968
14-01-2015, 12:29 AM
Ok lets begin the story again.

Don't ask me where I got her contact, however we manage to chat via Line ID.
and decide to meet in Rathactpidixxx ( I don't really know the place)
She told me to message her once I bought in the taxi. She call and instruct the driver
to send me which took about 20-30 mins drive. Cost about 200 - 250 baht.

I drop in a place where it is an open pub where theres some live thai band.
I order my beer and there she goes coming right up to me. I thot woowwww !!! Is she really a ladyboy. Nice beautiful face and tall too.

We introduce our self and she says I looks better than from the photo during my chat.
She was such a relax and really make me comfortable. We talk about life, she's a working in a celcom company and do some English tuition. Her English was actually not bad for a Thai.

We exchanges idea about what I like and what she likes. She loves ball busting bro...
To be honest, actually I am new in this expecially with a ladyboy. She says don't worry, I wont do the nasty one as she understand that I am new.

After few bottles with a very cold wind in an open space, I've start shivering because it was cold that night hahaha or maybe I am scare....LOL

We then went straight to the hotel, like I told you before....where you drive your car in the garage then there is a hotel staff who will actually cover the garage with canvas...and you just need to walk up to the room. The hotel staff will actually come and collect the hotel payment ( I paid about 330 baht for 3 or 4 hours I guess).

will continue later

zerosports
14-01-2015, 04:17 PM
There is another dom which goes by this address - evaontop.com

dell_lee_2003
14-01-2015, 04:31 PM
Bro. In Singapore, any new PRC or Thai Mistress that cater the session with S$100? Like Mistress Tian.

mag3459
14-01-2015, 05:23 PM
Bro. In Singapore, any new PRC or Thai Mistress that cater the session with S$100? Like Mistress Tian.

DOMINAFIRE
14-01-2015, 08:09 PM
Hello everyone,
For all of you askin about my travel updates for the month of January and February.
Jan. 23 to 29 only -Kuala Lumpur
Feb. 4 to 9 only - Singapore
Already accepting booking scheds in advance.
Visit my official website for more info and details.
www.dominafire.com

dell_lee_2003
15-01-2015, 03:48 PM
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=500695Bro. I saw her post. The second photo seems a bit like ladyboy. :( can anyone confirm me?

ahnickah
15-01-2015, 03:57 PM
http://sgshiok.info/jenny-82210783/

Any bros tried this yet?

dell_lee_2003
15-01-2015, 04:37 PM
http://sgshiok.info/jenny-82210783/

Any bros tried this yet?

She looks awesome bro. Especially her finger nail. I am ready to be tickled.

zxq2008
16-01-2015, 04:24 PM
I booked her few days ago. her room was dirty and bad. the service not good at all. she wouldn't let me touch her breast especially ****** and ****** too. forget about her bros....do find others

zxq2008
16-01-2015, 04:25 PM
She looks awesome bro. Especially her finger nail. I am ready to be tickled.

I booked her few days ago. her room was dirty and bad. the service not good at all. she wouldn't let me touch her breast especially ****** and ****** too. forget about her bros....do find others

zxq2008
16-01-2015, 04:26 PM
Bro. I saw her post. The second photo seems a bit like ladyboy. :( can anyone confirm me?

she is true lady!

dell_lee_2003
16-01-2015, 05:17 PM
she is true lady!
Does she really have a nice feet with Pedi bro?
Also does she has finger nail so that I can surrender her under her tickle.

dell_lee_2003
16-01-2015, 05:18 PM
oh. is it bro? what a.waste. As per her photo she also has a cute feet like her hand and finger too. sucking.the whole feet inside is awesome.

BornHentai
16-01-2015, 09:17 PM
Bro BH,

I'm happy to hear you had some fun on your trip. 一華さん is one of the most beautiful mistresses I've seen in Japan, and her performances are always worth watching. I've seen a few and her rutin always change.

But I don't think she's on the latest Sniper Eve cover. She have been the cover girl twice though, on issue 34 and 48( http://www.amazon.co.jp/スナイパーEVE-48-ミリオンムック-74/dp/4813067743 )

The latest issue being number 54 ( http://taiyohgroup.jp/r18/magazine-mook/sm/sniper-eve/id000552/ ) have Mistress Alice from House of Slavery ( http://dorei-yakata.com/ ) on the cover.

HD.

I have no idea what edition number she was on the cover of. All I know is I was told it was the latest.

JohnnySmith
19-01-2015, 01:21 AM
Anyone contacted keiko recently? Or has her current number?

dell_lee_2003
19-01-2015, 01:22 AM
she is true lady!
Bro. How about her looks and feet?
How will you rate? I am always compare with Mistress Tian (for PRC MistresS) & Miss Keiko for other local.

dell_lee_2003
19-01-2015, 01:43 AM
Anyone know Other than Qiao er (巧儿) who is the lady with 100$ Tribute for an hour foot fetish, and BDSM thing
I wish my own Mistress can cater for this budget.

lancerex
19-01-2015, 11:05 AM
Anyone know Other than Qiao er (巧儿) who is the lady with 100$ Tribute for an hour foot fetish, and BDSM thing

can try this

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=482386

copymark
19-01-2015, 07:28 PM
So guys sorry for the long disappearance.
She may start taking sessions soon, probably after her exams.
She is in collarspace already and her username
Is mistresskatsg .
Please go take a look at her profile and many pics which she has uploaded.

Up me if you like ;)

Continued...

Then she decided to step and crush my poor balls. Lucky for me , my cage was still protecting my balls a little from her heels..

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18909/1890998151904481852d2ed4f31e968783d498fc.jpg

These are what my cock and balls looked like in the cage...

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18909/18909991458b9ab08f203dc8ed2ac18e7018f415.jpg

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18909/189099907cc213515f9283eafec40b055d4556e8.jpg

She removed my cock from the cage. It immediately grew erect but still shorter than the heels she wore...

Gave her a massage and made to lick her till she cum twice.

Finally the moment I been waiting for! My first release in 2 months plus...

She sat on my face facing my cock and started to slowly tease my cock... I felt an uncontrollable urge to lick her ass but was slapped.

Eventually the urge came... I finally was gonna shoot my two months worth of sperm. Sadly she had other ideas . She decided to ruin my orgAsm...

The moment where I was about to spurt, she remove her hands and avoided stimulation... That's where I was gonna cry out in frustration ... 2 months of locked up and here's what I got. A non orgasm...my cum just spilled out and I did not enjoy any orgasm... She laughed and stuffed my sperm into my mouth while I was still wondering what happened . Locked my cock back up and off she went...I spend the next few moments in the room in shock and disbelief but finally swallowed my cum, knowing that I belong to her. So does my cock.

backy
19-01-2015, 07:33 PM

where is qiao-er's ad link?

VannDaman
20-01-2015, 02:38 AM

Thinking with the little head, you would risk your job and your family and all of your money and go fully into #1. Thinking with the big head . . wait . . I can't find it . . I know it was here . .

Intimissimo
20-01-2015, 10:07 AM
Bro. I saw her post. The second photo seems a bit like ladyboy. :( can anyone confirm me?

where is qiao-er's ad link?

OKT changed her photo LOL

backy
20-01-2015, 11:49 AM
Thinking with the little head, you would risk your job and your family and all of your money and go fully into #1. Thinking with the big head . . wait . . I can't find it . . I know it was here . .

So from your this post, this means you will go for #1 the first option

dell_lee_2003
20-01-2015, 06:52 PM
OKT changed her photo LOL

Okie. Looks not bad. Fair and got finger nail. Wanna suck her alreu

VannDaman
20-01-2015, 10:52 PM
So from your this post, this means you will go for #1 the first option

Absolutely. My little head reminds me that women like this are VERY rare. You won't get more than a few chances over your lifetime.

However, you have an infinite number of chances to ruin your life. So thats the good news ;)

otherOne
21-01-2015, 05:24 AM
Is mistresskatsg .

Up me if you like ;)

Got any more FR of her?:D

dell_lee_2003
21-01-2015, 08:46 AM
Looking forward my session with Mistress Keiko.
Very long never see her.
I am sure the session will be mind blowing session and ejacuation will also mind blowing ejacuation like Prostate ejacuation that I had before.

What I like most about the session is Usually Mistress Keiko will stuff her whole left feet inside my mouth, push push to the end and stuff it for long time like 5-7min. At the same time she will use her Finger nail to tickle my dick head and before I feel pleasure she slap me continuously like 20slaps. Then Tickle me again. Just like Orgasm control. This way when I get permission to release by her very Skillful oil HJ I will shoot until I pass out. This is pre FR and I am very sure it will be the same in practically.

kordel
21-01-2015, 09:16 AM
can send me her ctc?

kordel
21-01-2015, 12:42 PM
Is mistresskatsg .

Up me if you like ;)

send me her ctc pls

VannDaman
21-01-2015, 09:12 PM
Maybe not for all Bros, but does anyone know of Pro SUBS out there(female)?

Once in a while you just have to take a walk on the wild side ;)

DOMINAFIRE
22-01-2015, 07:56 AM
Hello everyone,
For all of you askin about my travel updates for the month of January and February.
Jan. 23 to 29 only -Kuala Lumpur
Feb. 4 to 9 only - Singapore
Already accepting booking scheds in advance.
Visit my official website for more info and details.
www.dominafire.com

For some reason I cant reply to those bros who's sending me pm here. I dont know why. Kindly just visit my official website if u have inquiries or want to book a session.
Whips n kisses
DF

dell_lee_2003
22-01-2015, 04:37 PM
All I can say is I am dying now.
Met with Mistress Keiko and once inside the room we auto switch to Mistress and Slave. She brought one slapper and stocking. I was wondering why slapper and why stocking. Later I know that slapper to slap my dick mercilessly and stocking to tie my hand through out the session.

I was mercilessly tickle by her finger nail. She did not stop even though my mouth was stuff by her feet and my tear out due to unbearable ticklish. My dick was rock hard every tickle and its tickle for very long time. She tickle me whole body too mercilessly. But thats what I asked for. I was asked to count but cannot cum when she foot gagged me, tickle me, and HJ with oil. I was at her mercy for cumming but I donot dare to cum without her permission. She denial me for four to five times. Nearly cum she ruin me by stopping simulation and start slapping my dick and ball. I never ask for ball slapping but what to do if you are alre under her control. She can do anything she want at that time. I have no power to resist.

When she agree for cuming, I was cum by foot gagged, tickle and HJ with oil. Cum so good. so long. so far and so many. She amazed again and tell me that I am only one slave who can shoot my cum so high and so many. Thats why she like me. She like me because I.am at her total.control during the session. Really total control.

FootboyD
23-01-2015, 07:04 AM
Hey everybody,

sorry I replied slow, I am back now and you guys can ask me anything regarding Thai Mistresses in Bkk and Thailand. Especially foot related things/trampling and hard foot gagging.

I highly recommend Mistress Peachy, she works for Suniya and is only 21 years old, but she is already a pro. She is very pretty, her feet are divine and she knows what she is doing. At the beginning she was (Thai) shy, but now she is merciless.

I asked her for foot gagging until I pass out and she did it, OMG and she enjoys it too. Highly recommended.

theredbaron69
23-01-2015, 08:51 AM
Any bros here can recommend me an English speaking domme who provides breathplay services? Pm me if you can. Thanks loads!

dell_lee_2003
23-01-2015, 05:43 PM
Hey everybody,

sorry I replied slow, I am back now and you guys can ask me anything regarding Thai Mistresses in Bkk and Thailand. Especially foot related things/trampling and hard foot gagging.

I highly recommend Mistress Peachy, she works for Suniya and is only 21 years old, but she is already a pro. She is very pretty, her feet are divine and she knows what she is doing. At the beginning she was (Thai) shy, but now she is merciless.

I asked her for foot gagging until I pass out and she did it, OMG and she enjoys it too. Highly recommended.
Bro. Next trip to BKK I will engage her. I am also a fan of foot gagged too.

dell_lee_2003
24-01-2015, 07:51 PM
Any bros here can recommend me an English speaking domme who provides breathplay services? Pm me if you can. Thanks loads!

Bro. I have PM you the contact for your fetish. She is the divine Mistress who speak super good and fluent English Mistress Keiko. :)

wujifoot
24-01-2015, 09:56 PM
Hey everybody,

hi bro

is there a pictures or link to how we can contact her?

thanks for sharing

Just came back from BKK and I found the greatest pair of gem in MS June' stable.

http://lnk.splashurl.com/1XxU

http://www.thaigoddessx.com

One is mistress Emma, a sultry and matured mistress
The other is Mistress kate, a SYT chinese looking thai
Ms kate is so young that she looked like a Uni student, and I missed her totally at the meeting point she is supposed to pick me up.

wonderful experience...

the next best thing after Japan

Selamai
24-01-2015, 10:51 PM
Anyone tried louboutinxgirl in collarspace before ?

calbts
25-01-2015, 12:01 AM
hi bro

thanks for sharing

Just came back from BKK and I found the greatest pair of gem in MS June' stable.

Ms kate is so young that she looked like a Uni student, and I missed her totally at the meeting point she is supposed to pick me up.

wonderful experience...

Just for your information - both of those girls used to work at Demonia as slavegirls.

dell_lee_2003
25-01-2015, 12:49 AM
hi bro

thanks for sharing

wonderful experience...

Bro. 5000BAHT for a pair of Mistress? Yeah Mistress Kate is so pretty.

How is their feet bro? Are they pedicure?

FootboyD
25-01-2015, 04:03 AM
You guys can contact Peachy on:

http://mistressthailand.net/princess-peachy-2

She works for mistress Suniya. She provide in call and out call services.
Only 2500 for incall and 3500 for outcall.

She is stunning and a real pro.

hi bro

thanks for sharing

wonderful experience...

wujifoot
25-01-2015, 10:39 AM
You guys can contact Peachy on:

http://mistressthailand.net/princess-peachy-2

She works for mistress Suniya. She provide in call and out call services.
Only 2500 for incall and 3500 for outcall.

She is stunning and a real pro.

thanks Bro

She looks pretty, but is she very small?

I saw mistress zeno foto....looks my time

anyone tried her?

http://mistressthailand.net/mistress-zena

wujifoot
25-01-2015, 10:41 AM
Bro. 5000BAHT for a pair of Mistress? Yeah Mistress Kate is so pretty.

How is their feet bro? Are they pedicure?

yes 5000B

Miss Emma feet is pedicured, long and intimating
Ms Kate's is quite normal looking, but nice enough

25-01-2015, 04:26 PM
Can someone recommend me an English-speaking mistress who enjoys dishing out severe canings please......

lancerex
25-01-2015, 09:03 PM
She looks really real hot, ya anyone tried before and the rates?

Botakuncle
26-01-2015, 04:25 PM
You passed out? That is hardcore. How did you feel when you woke up?

This is always a fantasy of mine but I just didn't have the courage to do anything close. I have seen clips of people blacking out and they always seem to undergo some (to me frightening) spasm.

Hey everybody,

silverug
26-01-2015, 09:56 PM
Can someone recommend me an English-speaking mistress who enjoys dishing out severe canings please......

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=17202&page=410
Mistress Luna could be the one you are looking....but I have yet to play with her personally.

Bataille
27-01-2015, 04:40 PM
thanks Bro

She looks pretty, but is she very small?

I saw mistress zeno foto....looks my time

anyone tried her?

http://mistressthailand.net/mistress-zena

I was in BKK and was all set to see her, but was called away on business. I am going to try and see her the next time I am in town.

FootboyD
28-01-2015, 07:15 AM
She is not that small. Normal for a Thai girl. I think her height is about 164cm
and her shoe size/feet size is about 37. She is really good at what she does.

Don´t be shy and tell her what you´re into, but be careful what you ask for :-)

Schrodinger
28-01-2015, 02:26 PM

She looks really real hot, ya anyone tried before and the rates?

Took the better part of a week to fix an appointment, made special arrangements to suit her schedule - and she lets the punter before me extend 'because he's a regular'. Without so much as an apology or alternative.

You would never see La Siora telling you that your appointment cannot be kept because someone before you decided to extend.

The difference in professionalism and respect for others' schedules is stark.

zerosports
28-01-2015, 07:49 PM
can understand the frustration. but how is she in terms of looks and as a Dom. thanks.
Took the better part of a week to fix an appointment, made special arrangements to suit her schedule - and she lets the punter before me extend 'because he's a regular'. Without so much as an apology or alternative.

You would never see La Siora telling you that your appointment cannot be kept because someone before you decided to extend.

silverug
28-01-2015, 08:49 PM

Yeah man, timeliness is important for me. This is something positive for Mistress to learn. Does she host? What is her rate?

silverug
28-01-2015, 08:57 PM
https://fetlife.com/users/3288213#about
She looks hawt...... But doesn't host. Maybe there is someone that will session with her.....

Schrodinger
28-01-2015, 09:51 PM
can understand the frustration. but how is she in terms of looks and as a Dom. thanks.

I just got a message from her about the extension, I replied and haven't heard from her since. How about that for manners.

Yeah man, timeliness is important for me. This is something positive for Mistress to learn. Does she host? What is her rate?

I suggest you contact her directly for details, at your own peril of course.

HC_LOVER
02-02-2015, 08:32 PM
Besides qiao-er and snow, are there any other PRC dommes in s'pore currently?!

I want to look for PRC dommes

You may look for this PRC mistress from 广西 Hp 86417258
Not bad looking and satisfy you upon all your request.
Including 黄金 hehe, not for me anyway cos not that hard core.
Only $100 per hour. Cheap and worth trying.

lancerex
02-02-2015, 10:52 PM

Bro can share your review on her ?

HC_LOVER
03-02-2015, 03:41 AM
I'm not into scat!

I'm a foot-fetish person. I'm extremely interested in PRC female's feet.

So do you have this PRC's ad link? I want to take a look at her picture first

http://$$$$$boy.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1977330

phony
03-02-2015, 10:38 AM
I was in BKK and was all set to see her, but was called away on business. I am going to try and see her the next time I am in town.

i tried zena sensual massage. 1 word - WOAH!

mindblowing, the tickling and fingertip touches! make me grab bedsheet! :)

sub2lady
03-02-2015, 01:14 PM
your this link is invalid!

do you have another link for her?

replace the $ with LASKA .... looks like no FR and she only provides normal services :rolleyes:

Footsubby
03-02-2015, 08:10 PM
http://youtu.be/ccQq6zaYk4I

Mistress snow trampling

automotivejames
03-02-2015, 09:27 PM
Hello Bros!!!

I was wondering whether there are any PRC ladies into BDSM or SM? Just checked regarding Mistress Snow and Ye Zi, seems like not active or not available... Hope you bros can help! Thanks alot!

herre
03-02-2015, 11:04 PM
http://youtu.be/ccQq6zaYk4I

Mistress snow trampling

you should have posted the guy licking her bare feet instead!!

d2pre
03-02-2015, 11:50 PM
you should have posted the guy licking her bare feet instead!!

Ya agree and better quality please.. even xiaomi phone can record 1080p :(:p

JohnnySmith
04-02-2015, 01:40 AM
Had a very very bad experience with one of our local dommes. So pissed right now. I believe some of you guys would have experienced the same thing before. :mad:

onsenmaster
04-02-2015, 01:44 AM
Had a very very bad experience with one of our local dommes. So pissed right now. I believe some of you guys would have experienced the same thing before. :mad:

Hmm, care to share for the benefit of all here?

JohnnySmith
04-02-2015, 06:59 AM
Hmm, care to share for the benefit of all here?

We had already agreed on a time for a skype session. So she requested that I pay the tribute first and show her the proof which i did. After that she told me she was gonna email me 5 mins before the session to confirm again.The same night i waited and waited and didnt get any response. After about 2hrs she sent an email saying that she's been waiting when i actually didnt receive anything from her. So i quickly replied her and she didnt reply back. So up till now (almost a month already), she still hasn't contacted me at all. She sent an email recently saying she tried to email me but i didnt reply her. I tried contacting her through phone, collarme, email and no reply at all. This is really unprofessional. Well anw i wont say the name but you all know who always fly kite. So yup.

sequence79
04-02-2015, 09:04 AM
Hi everyone

Anyone heard of mistress lain (aka elaine chen)?

Any reviews? Thanks

Schrodinger
04-02-2015, 09:56 AM
Hi everyone

Anyone heard of mistress lain (aka elaine chen)?

Any reviews? Thanks

Requires bank transfer prior to session, which is a big red flag generally. Guess everyone is waiting for a trusted punter to confirm that she is real.

automotivejames
04-02-2015, 03:17 PM
dominion,

Thanks for the head-ups! Great listing for local dommes here in sg. By any chance anyone know of any PRC dommes left in SG? Hope you guys can care and share too. I know I am new to this place. Looking forward to be part of it.

raygoat
04-02-2015, 04:13 PM
Mistress suniya is coming this month next week.��
I believe dominafire is already here��

Schrodinger
04-02-2015, 07:10 PM
there are already a few verified ones on collarspace...

I think most regulars here know the whole list and different folk have sessioned with each one.

What I meant was no one has verified that this Lainchen is real so far, though her profile looks really enticing. It could very well be some dude hoping to cash in on the fact that a couple of verified local dommes also require bank transfers prior to session.

Galiator
04-02-2015, 07:58 PM
i tried zena sensual massage. 1 word - WOAH!

mindblowing, the tickling and fingertip touches! make me grab bedsheet! :)

How much you pay ?. At Sukuvmit 22 ?

Thanks

sequence79
04-02-2015, 11:05 PM
Thanks for the 'trusted' list.

I'm actually looking for humiliation like being spit and peed on, plus some foot worship or food play. But i realise most pro doms are quite hard core doing like ropes and pain which I'm not into it.

yagamisg
05-02-2015, 03:07 AM

Just finish a session with this mistress. She is indeed very beautiful and have a slim waist. She do mild bdsm, i do not take pain and just like some leg fetish thing. She know how to seduce u and she really know how to make u turn on. She has a very nice leg and feet, she take out her stocking and ask me to help her wear ^^ When i was licking her pussy, she take a small chinese version of vitagen and slowly pour onto her pussy and ask me to lick and sucks it all. So shiok. Plus point is she is very friendly, bad point is, her hse not only her alone staying, toilet is a bit bad and room also a little bad. The room a bit hot. Overall i will rtf, she will be leaving end od this month so hurry. She is for those who like mild bdsm not for those hardcore de.

serf0000
05-02-2015, 11:21 AM
I think most regulars here know the whole list and different folk have sessioned with each one.

What I meant was no one has verified that this Lainchen is real so far, though her profile looks really enticing. It could very well be some dude hoping to cash in on the fact that a couple of verified local dommes also require bank transfers prior to session.

what is the url to lainchen's info?

sequence79
05-02-2015, 12:02 PM
what is the url to lainchen's info?

https://fetlife.com/users/3288213

FootboyD
05-02-2015, 05:03 PM
Mistress suniya is coming this month next week.��
I believe dominafire is already here��

Hey has any of you bros had a foot session with Domina Fire yet? I only heard good things about her and I talk to her online. I asked for hardcore and merciless foot gagging. She said she will do it and more.

Can anybody share some experience?

Zzun
05-02-2015, 08:59 PM
there are already a few verified ones on collarspace

Airah: Mixed blood/pinoy domme
http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/1/v/2047001/default.htm

Domina Fire (pinoy)
http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/1/v/2174174/default.htm

Amazing Asia (pinoy)
http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/1/v/1033804/default.htm

Sayako (Japanese American)
http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/1/v/1550582/default.htm

Keiko (Local)
http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/1/v/1491149/default.htm

Katsg (Local)
http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/1/v/2179224/default.htm

Aanya (Local)
http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/1/v/1719450/default.htm

Kathy (Vietnam)
http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/1/v/1310478/default.htm

Minky (Local)
http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/1/v/445089/default.htm
Anyone have reviews on Mistress Kat?

dell_lee_2003
06-02-2015, 12:00 PM
https://fetlife.com/users/3288213

She looks pretty and especially her finger nail. Super duper torturous finger nail if she use it on your body.

clammedshut
06-02-2015, 08:49 PM
Continued...

Then she decided to step and crush my poor balls. Lucky for me , my cage was still protecting my balls a little from her heels..

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18909/1890998151904481852d2ed4f31e968783d498fc.jpg

These are what my cock and balls looked like in the cage...

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18909/18909991458b9ab08f203dc8ed2ac18e7018f415.jpg

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18909/189099907cc213515f9283eafec40b055d4556e8.jpg

She removed my cock from the cage. It immediately grew erect but still shorter than the heels she wore...

Gave her a massage and made to lick her till she cum twice.

Finally the moment I been waiting for! My first release in 2 months plus...

She sat on my face facing my cock and started to slowly tease my cock... I felt an uncontrollable urge to lick her ass but was slapped.

Eventually the urge came... I finally was gonna shoot my two months worth of sperm. Sadly she had other ideas . She decided to ruin my orgAsm...

The moment where I was about to spurt, she remove her hands and avoided stimulation... That's where I was gonna cry out in frustration ... 2 months of locked up and here's what I got. A non orgasm...my cum just spilled out and I did not enjoy any orgasm... She laughed and stuffed my sperm into my mouth while I was still wondering what happened . Locked my cock back up and off she went...I spend the next few moments in the room in shock and disbelief but finally swallowed my cum, knowing that I belong to her. So does my cock.
mistresskatsg not responsive on collarspace already?

cant get any replies

doctor sex
06-02-2015, 09:32 PM
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/english-domme-see-my-video-here-strap-on-coach-foot-fetish-queen-roleplay/3345245

Countess Von kink if anyone wants to submit to an ang moh domme. I'm guessing the tribute is high.
Btw, I've never met her so don't ask me any questions about her.

silverug
06-02-2015, 09:37 PM
mistresskatsg not responsive on collarspace already?

cant get any replies

If you read her post on cm....she mentioned that she is busy preparing for exam

doctor sex
07-02-2015, 10:03 AM
another two new, but unverified

queen katie02
http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/1/v/2187356/default.htm

tanang02
http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/1/v/2188302/default.htm

Both are fake

Fmcane
07-02-2015, 11:49 AM
katie02 introduction are copy and paste from http://bronessessex.moonfruit.com/biography/4574316781queen

tanang02 profile are equally copied from http://www.mistresssuki.co.uk/about/

jetli77
07-02-2015, 12:05 PM
Greetings bro,

I just wanted to share with you a wonderful experience I had with Domina Fire. You can find her profile at the following link:

http://www.dominafire.com/

Just to give a bit of the background, my preference is mostly fetish and I do not like pain. I have had my shares of experience in Japan with La Siora and what not, but let me tell you that my experience with Domina Fire is one of a kind. It was my first experience with her but she hit all the right spots.

There was a big attachment between us, especially with the eyes gazing at you and emotional feeling she portrayed. She was also super nice. This was my best experience, better than any sessions I had in Japan.

I fully recommend her to all of you. Since she is in Singapore for a few days, I suggest that you book her fast!

mygod194
07-02-2015, 12:46 PM
Do u know any more places or gals that provide these services ??thanksss

d2pre
08-02-2015, 01:16 AM
Greetings bro,

I just wanted to share with you a wonderful experience I had with Domina Fire. You can find her profile at the following link:

http://www.dominafire.com/

Just to give a bit of the background, my preference is mostly fetish and I do not like pain. I have had my shares of experience in Japan with La Siora and what not, but let me tell you that my experience with Domina Fire is one of a kind. It was my first experience with her but she hit all the right spots.

There was a big attachment between us, especially with the eyes gazing at you and emotional feeling she portrayed. She was also super nice. This was my best experience, better than any sessions I had in Japan.

I fully recommend her to all of you. Since she is in Singapore for a few days, I suggest that you book her fast!

share more input about domina fire please.

raygoat
08-02-2015, 01:44 PM
I had an intense session with Dominafire yesterday.�� we had some small chat in the room to understand each other more since its my first time serving her. As the session about to start, I am asked to clean myself up and wait for her beside the bed. So in anticipation, I waited and she appear in a nurse costume. Nice as she start to tease me and talk to me . Sometimes I am shy and turn my eyes away from her and she slap me and hold my face back to look at her in the eyes while she continue to talk and tease me. I am suppose to call her nurse goddess.�� as the session goes I become more submissive and she start to abuse me with all sorts of toys like nipple clamps vibrating wand and all sorts of toys.
She ask me to go into doggie style as she is going to to inspect me. She asked me when is your last rectal examination! So I reply its mistress Sayako. She call me slut and start to put her fingers in me. I didn't took too much effort for her to put five fingers in me and start to apply pressures on my asshole and it just keep stretching up to her knuckles and then arh.... Her whole fist automatically gets swallow into my ass. We all stop and she lets her fist settle inside me as I breathe and try to relax at the same time feeling as if I am floating. When she sees I am relax, she start to move and turn her hands inside me which send me chills and goose pimples up my spine and I was like moaning nd moaning. All the while she ask and checks on my condition if I am ok when I moan too loud. Such a caring nurse. When she sees I am ok, she will slap me on the butt and call me a slut while she goes deeper and its a weird feeling when she push her hands really deep in and tickle my guts from inside but I enjoyed every minute of it and told her that I will try to push her hands out as I got enough of it after around half an hour.
Lots of lube come out together with her fist and it was like such a relieve as if you took a huge dump��. And I collapse onto the bed . We go on for few more times of this until she ask me to turn around and start to play and with my nipple and wants me to xum for her.she Says such a horny bitch I am as she put her lips near my nipples and start to nibble on them. This sent huge pleasures into me a I had a huge hardon as no misstress will use their mouth to play on the nipples. ..before long she start to bite and nibble on my nips and this push me over the edge and I just cum and cum and cum while she goes woh.....so many orh...still coming out. Till I was spent and every drips finished and empty from my swollen balls.
I request her to take a short clips video of her fisting me and she did it and while now I checking out the vids she took. I can see that she look back at the camera while she is fisting me and tease me as if she knows I will watch the video later on. Pro!

sequence79
08-02-2015, 11:01 PM
She looks pretty and especially her finger nail. Super duper torturous finger nail if she use it on your body.

You met mistress lain before? Any reviews? Thanks

silverug
09-02-2015, 12:37 AM
Has anyone here paid deposit to a local Domme here? If you transfer money online or any other means, then how do you keep your anonymity? :confused:

sequence79
09-02-2015, 02:45 PM
Mistress Kat looks hot. Anyone met her,? What are the tributes like?

naughtyboyboy93
09-02-2015, 05:31 PM
Anybody tried mistress yezi before? got FR?

naughtyboyboy93
09-02-2015, 05:47 PM
Anybody tried mistress yezi yet? Can share fr? Cheers:)

caesar123
09-02-2015, 07:53 PM
Anyone has any more info on the guangxi domme? Interested to try her out

serf0000
10-02-2015, 12:19 AM
anyone has session with Mistress Jane?
http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_362958522/Real-sensual-Bdsm-Mistress-J.html

candotan88
10-02-2015, 12:22 AM
Hi bro, thanks for sharing. May I know what kind of mild bdsm does she do during the session? How's her rope works? Thanks.

Just finish a session with this mistress. She is indeed very beautiful and have a slim waist. She do mild bdsm, i do not take pain and just like some leg fetish thing. She know how to seduce u and she really know how to make u turn on. She has a very nice leg and feet, she take out her stocking and ask me to help her wear ^^ When i was licking her pussy, she take a small chinese version of vitagen and slowly pour onto her pussy and ask me to lick and sucks it all. So shiok. Plus point is she is very friendly, bad point is, her hse not only her alone staying, toilet is a bit bad and room also a little bad. The room a bit hot. Overall i will rtf, she will be leaving end od this month so hurry. She is for those who like mild bdsm not for those hardcore de.

lancerex
10-02-2015, 02:55 AM
Hi bro, thanks for sharing. May I know what kind of mild bdsm does she do during the session? How's her rope works? Thanks.

Verified this mistress, she offer hard massage as well.

she is indeed pretty, Knows how to seduce you with her feet.

Current Toe nail: Dark Red

She is more for fetish lover, she ever mention one of the bro wants her to kick his balls and dick till faint.

She is willing to learn more, asking different ways of doing foot job
and no complains at all.

End up with a foot job

Overall a happy man $100 well spent !
RTM before she goes back at end of the month

bscoopy
10-02-2015, 10:18 AM
Has anyone here paid deposit to a local Domme here? If you transfer money online or any other means, then how do you keep your anonymity? :confused:

Bro,

Don't do an online transfer. Take cash and go to a branch of the Domme's bank and do a direct cash deposit. You remain anonymous and untraceable.

dell_lee_2003
10-02-2015, 06:30 PM
Now I have something in mind.

I want to get tied (one hand to the leg table, another hand to other leg of the table, one foot to the leg of other table, another foot to the leg of the other table) and Blind fold.

Mistress will do anything to my cock such as CBT, slapping, kicking, HJ, slap with stick no matter how hard I cry as long as it doesn't damage my dick and doesn't mark.
Mistress will gagged me extremely no matter how hard I cry.

She can do the above again and again and again until the time-up and make me cum for good at the end of the session.

But I need the Mistress who I can trust fully like Mistress Keiko. It is best if with two Mistress.

atony1
10-02-2015, 08:38 PM
Anybody know Kairaido SM Club in kyoto japan,(http://kairaido.com),I want to play,It is because AIZEN SELICA is come back,But I send e-mail to them,no reply,I want to ask how to make the booking,it is because I see the website I need to do their member first,and then I can make the booking

yahiko
10-02-2015, 09:26 PM
She is more for fetish lover, she ever mention one of the bro wants her to kick his balls and dick till faint.

Hi bro, so did she really did that? Does she do hardcore domination?:D

Terrance888
11-02-2015, 03:12 PM
Any one can share the contact for the mistress in Singapore ?

Bataille
11-02-2015, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the 'trusted' list.

I'm actually looking for humiliation like being spit and peed on, plus some foot worship or food play. But i realise most pro doms are quite hard core doing like ropes and pain which I'm not into it.

Any pro domme will work with you. Just let them know what your needs are and they should be able to meet them. It's not all about ropes and pain.

Communication is everything.