PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

calbts
11-02-2015, 06:12 PM
Anybody know Kairaido SM Club in kyoto japan,(http://kairaido.com),I want to play,It is because AIZEN SELICA is come back,But I send e-mail to them,no reply,I want to ask how to make the booking,it is because I see the website I need to do their member first,and then I can make the booking

Yes I just had many sessions there about 1-2 months ago. One of the best clubs in the world right alongside La Siora.
The e-mail to schedule sessions is [email protected] and they do support English by email and basic English on the telephone.
They used to have an office that you would go to to make payments and meet Mistresses. But that has now changed in that you meet the Mistress in front of the Daily Yamazaki store and walk together to the nearby love hotel. All money is exchanged in hotel with mistress.

I would e-mail them again and if that fails give them a call.
On your first session I would assume they will assign you a member number and charge you the member joining fee.

So many fantastic, skilled, and beautiful women work out of Kairaido that the hardest thing is choosing who to session with.

Also if you are staying in Kansai I would highly recommend Club Domina in Osaka - http://clubdomina.net - They have many different play options not found in other clubs and fully support English too. One of the most interesting is the "Golden Splash" where you can have multiple Mistresses come into your room - one/two/three at a time or all at once and receive golden showers from them.

Meanwhile here in Thailand, things may be turning for the worse in regards to the small scene here:
http://www.thaivisa.com/news/thailand/orgies-bdsm-set-to-be-banned-in-thailand/4236/

dell_lee_2003
11-02-2015, 06:33 PM
For all bro who like to have Japanese / Chinese feet and get torture by them.
Think it can only see for 3 days as usually the site owner change it every week.

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/95739/femdoms-footdoms-1

atony1
11-02-2015, 09:44 PM
Yes I just had many sessions there about 1-2 months ago. One of the best clubs in the world right alongside La Siora.
The e-mail to schedule sessions is [email protected] and they do support English by email and basic English on the telephone.
They used to have an office that you would go to to make payments and meet Mistresses. But that has now changed in that you meet the Mistress in front of the Daily Yamazaki store and walk together to the nearby love hotel. All money is exchanged in hotel with mistress.

I would e-mail them again and if that fails give them a call.
On your first session I would assume they will assign you a member number and charge you the member joining fee.

So many fantastic, skilled, and beautiful women work out of Kairaido that the hardest thing is choosing who to session with.

Also if you are staying in Kansai I would highly recommend Club Domina in Osaka - http://clubdomina.net - They have many different play options not found in other clubs and fully support English too. One of the most interesting is the "Golden Splash" where you can have multiple Mistresses come into your room - one/two/three at a time or all at once and receive golden showers from them.

Meanwhile here in Thailand, things may be turning for the worse in regards to the small scene here:
http://www.thaivisa.com/news/thailand/orgies-bdsm-set-to-be-banned-in-thailand/4236/

Thank you very much,I send e-mail to them ask some questions,but not reply,It is because I just consider to go to kyoto or not and then this club kairaido have famous ladyboy mistress AIZEN SELICA to come back,I want to try.

calbts
12-02-2015, 12:05 PM
Thank you very much,I send e-mail to them ask some questions,but not reply,It is because I just consider to go to kyoto or not and then this club kairaido have famous ladyboy mistress AIZEN SELICA to come back,I want to try.

Then call then on phone and speak slowly and easy English. The guy who answers the phone speaks basic English and many of the Mistresses there do too.

You know Mistress Eve works there now and she was at La Siora for many years.
Also Mistress Mira Rammy works sporadically and I have known of her since she used to do SM videos back in the early 2000's. I have always wanted to session with her. She was so sexy and hot back in her younger days and I have had many fantasies about her. That photo of her on the Kairaido site is somewhat dated. I think she has put on some more weight since then.

lancerex
12-02-2015, 12:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Vvw1Q10LY

check out this video, if the mistress is as pretty as them , i dont mind paying more.

Pretty face, nice feet and heels, would love my dick to be trample by them haha

atony1
13-02-2015, 10:17 AM
Then call then on phone and speak slowly and easy English. The guy who answers the phone speaks basic English and many of the Mistresses there do too.

You know Mistress Eve works there now and she was at La Siora for many years.
Also Mistress Mira Rammy works sporadically and I have known of her since she used to do SM videos back in the early 2000's. I have always wanted to session with her. She was so sexy and hot back in her younger days and I have had many fantasies about her. That photo of her on the Kairaido site is somewhat dated. I think she has put on some more weight since then.
Mistress EVE in kairaido Tokyo branch. kairaido still no reply my email.I think if I really go to kyoto,then I may write this form to ask (http://kairaido.com/pc/english)them before two weeks.It is because I want to ask them some questions.

calbts
16-02-2015, 06:15 PM
Hey Bros,

Here is a report about my latest Japan trip late last fall. One of the best things this time was the weak yen and it was about time. During my time there the yen fell to around 120/US $ so when comparing that to my last visit in 2012 when it was under 80 - I was getting a third more value for my money thus I was able to have longer sessions and try out new clubs.

First in Tokyo - there really is only one club I really need to go to and that of course is La Siora. Never really felt the urge or need to try out the others even though there is so much choice now. I have praised Mistress Ruiko on this board many times and of course she never fails to disappoint. I was glad to see her again and we had some great sessions this time. But this trip I also wanted to try out a new La Siora Mistress and with my preference for younger slim girls I of course scheduled Mistress Tohka.
And I made a superb choice as she is exactly what I wanted. First she is very young - around age 21. She is visually stunning - slim tight body, incredible feminine, and she smelled so sweet. She has done some fashion modeling recently. Her personality is very playful, crazy, sensual, and wild. Also she is very easy to relate to but she does not yet speak much English. She is not as strict as Ruiko would be, but nevertheless I became hypnotized by her. She can pee on demand and allowed me to go right up to her fountain as I eagerly gulped her sweet tasting juice. She has a distinct laugh as she humiliates you with her spitting, hard handjobs, and facesitting. I had many unforgettable sessions with her each one being better than the previous. Even though I knew I couldn't, I was so attracted to Tohka I wanted to do more forbidden activities with her.
If you prefer younger playful hot Mistresses than Tohka is the one. She is kind of the current "secret weapon" of La Siora in that she does not really publicize herself much and rarely updates her blog. I think she distinctly separates her private life from her Mistress work. But I know she has a large following and you should book her well in advance especially later in the evening.

My next stop was Kansai for sessions at the awesome Kairaido. As I mentioned before, Mistress Kyokha is no longer with them and you do not meet at their office anymore. I had a few M sessions, some S & M sessions, and lots of fun. All of the women that I have sessioned with are excellent and the Kyoto vibe makes time seem to pass more slowly for some reason. I had a member number from before but basically I e-mailed them for session appointments and called their office when in front of the Daily Yamazaki store and Mistress meets you and go to the nearby love hotel.

Next up was testing out some Osaka clubs I had yet to try. First was Fetishi-SM. All appointments were made by email in English and you must confirm a day before and an hour before session. They favor using a small love hotel in not far from Nipponbashi subway station. Hotel is about 3000 yen for the session and if you have a session at a popular time you will likely see another Fetishi-SM Mistress check into the same hotel when you and your Mistress are. Kind of like seeing the Mistresses clock in for duty as they all have these huge suitcases of clothes and equipment that they tag along. For my sessions I met Mistress in front of the hotel although I could have checked in before like I usually do in Tokyo. I had some great sessions with one of the newer Mistresses (I would rather not name) but also had the chance to session with Mistress Saran. I guess I was lucky in that I got in one of her final sessions before she quit and moved to Shizuoka. In person she looked just as hot as she did in her videos. I would rate
her session maybe a 6 out of 10. It was not spectacular but it was enjoyable. Her English was mediocre but I was alright with that. It just seemed that at times her mind was not present. Maybe it was because she was leaving Osaka and the club not long after. Anyway I do give Fetishi-SM a good recommendation anyway - they have good pricing too.

The real highlight of my Osaka sessions was the formerly Club Mistress - now Club Domina. They are located in the Northern Juso district of Osaka and used a fantastic SM themed hotel "The Diana" http://www.juso-diana.com. This is like a smaller version of the Tokyo alpha-INN but with much lower pricing. Club Domina's English support, service, pricing, and programs are all excellent. For my first session I wanted to try out this Golden Splash course as I have never quite tried anything like it. I could choose each Mistress alone to come in for 15 minutes, a combination or 2 or 3 at a time, or all at once. It was 5500 per mistress for 15 minutes plus hotel charges. I eventually decided to have 4 come in at the same time and have my own Mistress pee party. I found the hotel quite easily and checked in no problem. The club made the room reservation for me in advance. Then I waited in the room as I soon heard the talking of the Mistresses. I welcomed them into the big dungeon room as their heels clicked on the floor. I paid the fee and explained to them exactly what I wanted in my ok Japanese. They were all very excited. The only drawback here was that it was going to be a quick 15 minutes. They started out with some spitting and laughing humiliation. I then worshipped their boots and heels. Finally we went into the bathroom as they each drenched me with their shower as one of the Mistresses jerked me until I cum. A very exciting and fun experience. Later after the session, the club emailed me and said how much they all enjoyed the session. I went back and had another really great session with Mistress Eve. Some of the Mistresses speak good English and Mistress Mizuki used to work at the defunct Club BO-TE in Shibuya. In any event, I give Club Domina a very high recommendation.

A quick mention of Club-Fin. I did not bother with even trying them since I no longer find much of their roster appealing and we still have not gotten any highly favorable reports about that club here nor any word on English support.

atony1
16-02-2015, 11:48 PM
Hey Bros,

Here is a report about my latest Japan trip late last fall. One of the best things this time was the weak yen and it was about time. During my time there the yen fell to around 120/US $ so when comparing that to my last visit in 2012 when it was under 80 - I was getting a third more value for my money thus I was able to have longer sessions and try out new clubs.

First in Tokyo - there really is only one club I really need to go to and that of course is La Siora. Never really felt the urge or need to try out the others even though there is so much choice now. I have praised Mistress Ruiko on this board many times and of course she never fails to disappoint. I was glad to see her again and we had some great sessions this time. But this trip I also wanted to try out a new La Siora Mistress and with my preference for younger slim girls I of course scheduled Mistress Tohka.
And I made a superb choice as she is exactly what I wanted. First she is very young - around age 21. She is visually stunning - slim tight body, incredible feminine, and she smelled so sweet. She has done some fashion modeling recently. Her personality is very playful, crazy, sensual, and wild. Also she is very easy to relate to but she does not yet speak much English. She is not as strict as Ruiko would be, but nevertheless I became hypnotized by her. She can pee on demand and allowed me to go right up to her fountain as I eagerly gulped her sweet tasting juice. She has a distinct laugh as she humiliates you with her spitting, hard handjobs, and facesitting. I had many unforgettable sessions with her each one being better than the previous. Even though I knew I couldn't, I was so attracted to Tohka I wanted to do more forbidden activities with her.
If you prefer younger playful hot Mistresses than Tohka is the one. She is kind of the current "secret weapon" of La Siora in that she does not really publicize herself much and rarely updates her blog. I think she distinctly separates her private life from her Mistress work. But I know she has a large following and you should book her well in advance especially later in the evening.

My next stop was Kansai for sessions at the awesome Kairaido. As I mentioned before, Mistress Kyokha is no longer with them and you do not meet at their office anymore. I had a few M sessions, some S & M sessions, and lots of fun. All of the women that I have sessioned with are excellent and the Kyoto vibe makes time seem to pass more slowly for some reason. I had a member number from before but basically I e-mailed them for session appointments and called their office when in front of the Daily Yamazaki store and Mistress meets you and go to the nearby love hotel.

Next up was testing out some Osaka clubs I had yet to try. First was Fetishi-SM. All appointments were made by email in English and you must confirm a day before and an hour before session. They favor using a small love hotel in not far from Nipponbashi subway station. Hotel is about 3000 yen for the session and if you have a session at a popular time you will likely see another Fetishi-SM Mistress check into the same hotel when you and your Mistress are. Kind of like seeing the Mistresses clock in for duty as they all have these huge suitcases of clothes and equipment that they tag along. For my sessions I met Mistress in front of the hotel although I could have checked in before like I usually do in Tokyo. I had some great sessions with one of the newer Mistresses (I would rather not name) but also had the chance to session with Mistress Saran. I guess I was lucky in that I got in one of her final sessions before she quit and moved to Shizuoka. In person she looked just as hot as she did in her videos. I would rate
her session maybe a 6 out of 10. It was not spectacular but it was enjoyable. Her English was mediocre but I was alright with that. It just seemed that at times her mind was not present. Maybe it was because she was leaving Osaka and the club not long after. Anyway I do give Fetishi-SM a good recommendation anyway - they have good pricing too.

The real highlight of my Osaka sessions was the formerly Club Mistress - now Club Domina. They are located in the Northern Juso district of Osaka and used a fantastic SM themed hotel "The Diana" http://www.juso-diana.com. This is like a smaller version of the Tokyo alpha-INN but with much lower pricing. Club Domina's English support, service, pricing, and programs are all excellent. For my first session I wanted to try out this Golden Splash course as I have never quite tried anything like it. I could choose each Mistress alone to come in for 15 minutes, a combination or 2 or 3 at a time, or all at once. It was 5500 per mistress for 15 minutes plus hotel charges. I eventually decided to have 4 come in at the same time and have my own Mistress pee party. I found the hotel quite easily and checked in no problem. The club made the room reservation for me in advance. Then I waited in the room as I soon heard the talking of the Mistresses. I welcomed them into the big dungeon room as their heels clicked on the floor. I paid the fee and explained to them exactly what I wanted in my ok Japanese. They were all very excited. The only drawback here was that it was going to be a quick 15 minutes. They started out with some spitting and laughing humiliation. I then worshipped their boots and heels. Finally we went into the bathroom as they each drenched me with their shower as one of the Mistresses jerked me until I cum. A very exciting and fun experience. Later after the session, the club emailed me and said how much they all enjoyed the session. I went back and had another really great session with Mistress Eve. Some of the Mistresses speak good English and Mistress Mizuki used to work at the defunct Club BO-TE in Shibuya. In any event, I give Club Domina a very high recommendation.

A quick mention of Club-Fin. I did not bother with even trying them since I no longer find much of their roster appealing and we still have not gotten any highly favorable reports about that club here nor any word on English support.

Thank you to share your trip,I told you before I want to plan to go to kairaido in kyoto,but I am not a member,may be I can not make the booking before and I only want to try shemale mistress AIZEN SELICA who is very famous mistress, I want mistress to come my hotel ,but I send email to ask kairaido,but not reply.I may have a another plan,try some shemale in Tokyo,It is because I want to try Japanese newhalf....

I also have a pretty memory session of last two months ago,In the December of 2014,I have two sessions of Tokyo which is sweet devils and Lasiora,the total play hours is 8 hours.lasiora is mistress mao and Shinji ,sweet devils is mistress Benio and Kaoruko .I can have last session of mistress Mao ,It is because she leaves SM district already,I am very lucky and during the session,she have blood period time,that is very good.I have cum six times in this two sessions.

VannDaman
17-02-2015, 05:35 PM
Long time Bros ;)
(Message delete)

dell_lee_2003
17-02-2015, 06:13 PM
Guys.. You really eat shit of female?
A bit overwhelming, but how is the taste like and whether the smell is super smelly? Or is it fake shit which is just a cream?

iphone1s
18-02-2015, 03:38 PM
I have tried mistress anja little jewels (scat) it taste soft and nice. She is all worth the cost and her attention :D

nta88
20-02-2015, 02:49 PM
Anyone tried this mistress Jane before? Can't seems to get her reply.
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/real-sensual-bdsm-mistress-j/3326941

slaveofgoddessl
20-02-2015, 04:02 PM
My testimonial: The Mistress is indeed special. She is very real, strict and very dominant. She will cater to your exact fetish and she is also merciful. One session is enough to be under her spell. Slaves who crave for pain and humiliation should approach her with respect..

This is what she did in my first session:

I had paid a deposit of 100sg prior to our session. We meet at the hotel lobby, after very brief exchange of greetings she instructed me to go into the room, strip and kneel on the floor with the remaining amount in an envelope.
She arrived into the room 5mins later . After some brief interrogation on my fetishes..the session began. I was instructed to stand up and face the floor while she kick boxed me over and over again..she is very strong and was wearing heavy black boots. My face was slapped across and punched, my entire body ached. In between she whipped my back with my leather belt which stung. After i could no longer bare the pain..she had me lay down for some ball trampling and more interrogation.
Within am hour i was totally worn out and sore all over.. i was then instructed to keep my little pecker locked in the chastity that i had bought and handed over the keys to the Mistress..i have been in chastity for over a week and am desperately waiting for the next session when i will be unlocked only to take more punishment.

calvin5828
20-02-2015, 10:08 PM
Who is the Mistress??

sourpiss8891
21-02-2015, 12:06 PM
Hey bros, don't mind me asking cos i can't find it anywhere. But normally what are the charges like for 1 session?

doctor sex
21-02-2015, 12:23 PM
A first time poster praising a new domme with no track record who requires a money transfer before she meets anyone. Interesting. My testimonial: The Mistress is indeed special. She is very real, strict and very dominant. She will cater to your exact fetish and she is also merciful. One session is enough to be under her spell. Slaves who crave for pain and humiliation should approach her with respect..

This is what she did in my first session:

I had paid a deposit of 100sg prior to our session. We meet at the hotel lobby, after very brief exchange of greetings she instructed me to go into the room, strip and kneel on the floor with the remaining amount in an envelope.
She arrived into the room 5mins later . After some brief interrogation on my fetishes..the session began. I was instructed to stand up and face the floor while she kick boxed me over and over again..she is very strong and was wearing heavy black boots. My face was slapped across and punched, my entire body ached. In between she whipped my back with my leather belt which stung. After i could no longer bare the pain..she had me lay down for some ball trampling and more interrogation.
Within am hour i was totally worn out and sore all over.. i was then instructed to keep my little pecker locked in the chastity that i had bought and handed over the keys to the Mistress..i have been in chastity for over a week and am desperately waiting for the next session when i will be unlocked only to take more punishment.

MaxMaxSmurf
21-02-2015, 03:43 PM
A first time poster praising a new domme with no track record who requires a money transfer before she meets anyone. Interesting.

Good one bro

slaveofgoddessl
21-02-2015, 03:47 PM
Good one bro

Hi all she is a very real person...give it a try.

VannDaman
22-02-2015, 06:32 PM
Bros - PM me if you would like details of my heavy scat session with Sweet-Devil in Tokyo . . Just not for everybody ;)

Intimissimo
23-02-2015, 08:58 PM
Bros - PM me if you would like details of my heavy scat session with Sweet-Devil in Tokyo . . Just not for everybody ;)

Never see you being featured in Kaoruko's blog? (http://oni.livedoor.biz/)

Kyouko just joined on 1 Feb... But she seems to be quite proficient already :) Lucky u

update: Found you on kyoko's blog ! (http://blog.livedoor.jp/sweetdevil_kyoko/archives/1020263405.html)

nta88
23-02-2015, 09:15 PM
hi all brother, after engaging in femdom bdsm, do you have problem in vanilla sex? are you able to erect and ejaculate like normal without any sm stimulation? for me sometimes i will have problem.. and i do feel that the orgasm achieved during femdom and normal sex is abit different

Joe73
24-02-2015, 10:43 AM
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/versatile-busty-bundle-of-fun-who-will-cater-for-your-desires/3334052ny bros served Mistress Ginger before?
Thinking of looking her up

dell_lee_2003
24-02-2015, 06:31 PM
hi all brother, after engaging in femdom bdsm, do you have problem in vanilla sex? are you able to erect and ejaculate like normal without any sm stimulation? for me sometimes i will have problem.. and i do feel that the orgasm achieved during femdom and normal sex is abit different

Bro.. It might be due to your other half no longer attractive anymore or you fall-in-love with the SM acts more than the SEX. But I would agree with you that that orgasm achieved during femdom (though it is just a normal HJ but under Mistress spell or torture) is way way better than normal sex. Unless the girl that you fxxk is very pretty and young and you 100% fall in love with her.

MaxMaxSmurf
24-02-2015, 08:13 PM
Hi bros , there's a new sm lady .
Thread is : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=512846&highlight=sm

herre
24-02-2015, 08:34 PM
In japan, is it possible to find a japanese mistress to wear covered shoes for the whole day then when you arrive, she then take off her boots and make you worship her soles, can find this type of Japanese mistress in japan or not?

I'm only a pure foot-fetish guy. Mainly into foot worship. Rope Bondage, slapping can also but I'm NOT interested in the rest of items.

The point is I want her to wear the covered shoes the whole day 1st, then when I arrive, she then remove her shoes, this type of japanese domm in japan can find or not?!

Intimissimo
24-02-2015, 10:42 PM
this type of japanese domm in japan can find or not?!

Try this (http://hnakaori.sakura.ne.jp/home.html)

atony1
24-02-2015, 10:47 PM
In japan, is it possible to find a japanese mistress to wear covered shoes for the whole day then when you arrive, she then take off her boots and make you worship her soles, can find this type of Japanese mistress in japan or not?

I'm only a pure foot-fetish guy. Mainly into foot worship. Rope Bondage, slapping can also but I'm NOT interested in the rest of items.

The point is I want her to wear the covered shoes the whole day 1st, then when I arrive, she then remove her shoes, this type of japanese domm in japan can find or not?!
I think you can request the options when you make the booking

herre
25-02-2015, 01:25 AM
I think you can request the options when you make the booking

I already got cheated by local sporean domme before.

She said if want her wear the whole day covered shoes, she want charge at a higher price. I said ok, but during the session when I smell her feet, I can tell easily she is dishonest and she simply only start wearing the shoe about 1 to 2 hour before I arrived and yet she dishonestly insist to charged at a higher rate. As I'm a hardcore foot-fetish guy I know such things, this type of smell I'm very familiar I got experience, when I smell a female's feet I can tell easily if she had been wearing covered shoes for the whole day or only for 1 to 2 hours.

I'm sporean, Hence I was thinking if fellow spore-born domme also can cheat me and lie to me, then If I go to a foreign country I need to be wary too and make sure I get the real deal.

gugu1234
25-02-2015, 01:28 AM
hope some bros can help me as I was thinking of taking up 24hr sessions at some dungeons, perhaps in bangkok. I am into humiliation and degradation, in particular in boots and heels. I like when the domme takes full control of session and keep surprising me with creative role play. During the 24hrs play, would they keep up with the attention or would they simply drag on every activity just to pass the time ? I am aware that break/rest should be there but i also dont want to be locked up for hours with no activity.

hope any bro with experience would share opinion

herre
25-02-2015, 01:35 AM
Try this (http://hnakaori.sakura.ne.jp/home.html)

I don't know Japanese, what does the words in the website say?

I intend to go for a hoilday in Japan next month

atony1
25-02-2015, 04:37 AM
I already got cheated by local sporean domme before.

She said if want her wear the whole day covered shoes, she want charge at a higher price. I said ok, but during the session when I smell her feet, I can tell easily she is dishonest and she simply only start wearing the shoe about 1 to 2 hour before I arrived and yet she dishonestly insist to charged at a higher rate. As I'm a hardcore foot-fetish guy I know such things, this type of smell I'm very familiar I got experience, when I smell a female's feet I can tell easily if she had been wearing covered shoes for the whole day or only for 1 to 2 hours.

I'm sporean, Hence I was thinking if fellow spore-born domme also can cheat me and lie to me, then If I go to a foreign country I need to be wary too and make sure I get the real deal.
Many SM Club and Mistress is very professional in japan.

FUNNYANDHORNY
25-02-2015, 12:25 PM

I knew one.
Can ask her wear stockings to jerk you off.
Pls Up my points for details.
THANKS!

lancerex
25-02-2015, 01:43 PM
new fetish fantasy provider

http://bonkersroom.com/xueer/

VannDaman
25-02-2015, 06:34 PM
Never see you being featured in Kaoruko's blog? (http://oni.livedoor.biz/)

Kyouko just joined on 1 Feb... But she seems to be quite proficient already :) Lucky u

update: Found you on kyoko's blog ! (http://blog.livedoor.jp/sweetdevil_kyoko/archives/1020263405.html)

Yeoww brings it all back;) But at least it's my good side!! And didn't show the condition of my face at that point !!

MaxMaxSmurf
25-02-2015, 06:56 PM
Is this jenny the same woman as that jenny from sgshiok.com in that mandarin sex forum website?

Hi bro i don't seem to see her profile on sgshiok

sequence79
25-02-2015, 10:38 PM
new fetish fantasy provider

http://bonkersroom.com/xueer/

Thanks for sharing. What's up with the chocolate tongue? Can't tell wth is that. Btw golden shower dunno if it means who does the pissing hehe

Schrodinger
26-02-2015, 08:40 AM
Had the good fortune to be able to do 3 consecutive days with La Siora dommes recently...

Nagisa

Curvy lady, with a tanned complexion unlike the usual porcelain-fair Japanese. Pretty face, though looks more mixed than pure Japanese, probably due to complexion. Friendly and engaging pre/post-session, with a fair command of English. More sensual dominant girlfriend type, good skills at providing foot fetish and strapon. Had good personal chemistry with her which added to the pleasure of being dominated by her. Had the feel of experimenting with a good friend.

Murasaki

Her beauty is well-documented in our thread. I rate her no.2 in poise and elegance, losing out only to the retired Mao - due to Mao's height which adds to her stature. Muraski is the cool, poised lady-boss type - love her dominant piercing stares while she stands over you. Great rope skills - I was aching a full day from the various compromising positions she tied me up in. The way she gets close to you, teasing you with her breath while tying you up just heightened the experience. Teasing with foot and heels was also good, as were her skills with anal play and strapon. She was a bit soft with the whipping - probably due to my request not to leave marks. Overall a more professional feel.

Ruiko

Ruiko would be the cutest of the lot, with my favourite type of figure - slim, leggy with good height. A playful teasing temptress, very much like being bullied by the girlfriend you just can't resist. Best foot, legs and heels teasing of the lot, and very playful facesitting. Whipping got progressively harder - the buildup and anticipation added to the experience. Great with the strapon - love her missionary where she will hug you while pumping. Would no doubt have been the best session of the three for me, if not for the fact that I was getting a bit tired by the third day, with sessions interweaved between business meetings for 3 days.... I hope she makes it to Singapore some day.

higgernunter
26-02-2015, 10:07 AM
Is this jenny the same woman as that jenny from sgshiok.com in that mandarin sex forum website?

not sure but tried her and she is not a dom at all la. just a FL providing FJ

Stoney8197
26-02-2015, 09:41 PM
Hi bro, any bro have lift and carry fetish?

I excited when lifted and carried by girl.

Like piggyback, cradle, lap sitting, fireman carry, side carry.

Any prc have provide this service? I am 50kg only.

calbts
26-02-2015, 10:58 PM
Ruiko

Ruiko would be the cutest of the lot, with my favourite type of figure - slim, leggy with good height. A playful teasing temptress, very much like being bullied by the girlfriend you just can't resist. Best foot, legs and heels teasing of the lot, and very playful facesitting. Whipping got progressively harder - the buildup and anticipation added to the experience. Great with the strapon - love her missionary where she will hug you while pumping. Would no doubt have been the best session of the three for me, if not for the fact that I was getting a bit tired by the third day, with sessions interweaved between business meetings for 3 days.... I hope she makes it to Singapore some day.

Ahh another gets spellbound by beautiful Mistress Ruiko. Next time you should try Mistress Tohka - better yet - do a double with them - now that would be an experience!! Two of the hottest young Dominatrixes in Japan.

http://8.t.imgbox.com/FO59o5Lq.jpg (http://imgbox.com/FO59o5Lq) http://0.t.imgbox.com/ljGFHk7m.jpg (http://imgbox.com/ljGFHk7m)

Intimissimo
26-02-2015, 11:04 PM
Yeoww brings it all back;) But at least it's my good side!! And didn't show the condition of my face at that point !!

This one got brown brown wor
http://oni.livedoor.biz/archives/52185674.html

atony1
27-02-2015, 03:33 AM
Had the good fortune to be able to do 3 consecutive days with La Siora dommes recently...

Nagisa

Curvy lady, with a tanned complexion unlike the usual porcelain-fair Japanese. Pretty face, though looks more mixed than pure Japanese, probably due to complexion. Friendly and engaging pre/post-session, with a fair command of English. More sensual dominant girlfriend type, good skills at providing foot fetish and strapon. Had good personal chemistry with her which added to the pleasure of being dominated by her. Had the feel of experimenting with a good friend.

Murasaki

Her beauty is well-documented in our thread. I rate her no.2 in poise and elegance, losing out only to the retired Mao - due to Mao's height which adds to her stature. Muraski is the cool, poised lady-boss type - love her dominant piercing stares while she stands over you. Great rope skills - I was aching a full day from the various compromising positions she tied me up in. The way she gets close to you, teasing you with her breath while tying you up just heightened the experience. Teasing with foot and heels was also good, as were her skills with anal play and strapon. She was a bit soft with the whipping - probably due to my request not to leave marks. Overall a more professional feel.

Ruiko

Mao is so pretty,she retired,I am so sad recently

otherOne
27-02-2015, 04:56 AM
Just saw Mistress Tinas http://www.collarspace.com/personals/v/1660058/details.htm
Mistress Judy http://www.collarspace.com/personals/v/1678600/details.htm
and mistress qiqi http://www.collarspace.com/personals/v/1636643/details.htm
on collarme. All seem to be prcs.
Anyone know about them"?

sequence79
27-02-2015, 04:16 PM
Just saw Mistress Tinas http://www.collarspace.com/personals/v/1660058/details.htm
Anyone know about them"?

Pictures look appealing. Looks like agent based

mygod194
27-02-2015, 08:32 PM
bros can provide foot fetish providers in sg other than in jap or not haha,thanks!!!

sgnewguy
01-03-2015, 02:57 PM
hope some bros can help me as I was thinking of taking up 24hr sessions at some dungeons, perhaps in bangkok. I am into humiliation and degradation, in particular in boots and heels. I like when the domme takes full control of session and keep surprising me with creative role play. During the 24hrs play, would they keep up with the attention or would they simply drag on every activity just to pass the time ? I am aware that break/rest should be there but i also dont want to be locked up for hours with no activity.

hope any bro with experience would share opinion

That answer would depend on the domme. They are human too, can't expect them to go 24 hours without sleep or rest. usually, they go through some routine in the first 4-6 hours, then start to cool down. You may need to be specific from there onwards. If you need specifics, pls PM

kalautanak
01-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Any bros here share a similar fetish of getting beatdown and humilited by a female in wrestling? There's a session wrestler coming down from the UK this month. And she's looking for guys to beat up here in SG. PM me for more details.

caesar123
01-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Pictures look appealing. Looks like agent based

any bros got a reply from them yet?

backy
01-03-2015, 06:50 PM
Anyone know about them"?

What are their handphone contact numbers?

But are these 3 PRCs still in s'pore currently? These 3 pics are from the 2012/2013 period.

d2pre
02-03-2015, 12:10 PM
Anyone know about them"?

those are old profile those prcs are already back to PRC long ago.. i think agent just log those account and check pm or what.

Mcwoof00
04-03-2015, 03:15 PM
Hi,

Any bros tried mistress Kat recently?
I emailed her but she didnt reply.. Dunno y also..

copymark
05-03-2015, 01:32 PM
So bros. I'm sure many of you are wondering if Mistress Laine is for real or a scammer.

She's not.

The deposit is just to ensure that she doesn't get played out or last min cancellations. After a series of emails,Met her at the hotel lobby and gosh. What a babe she is. Dressed in a black spaghetti top per my request and shorts... My eyes were glued to her stunning looks. And of cos the boobs and cleavage. After check in, I was asked to go up to the room to prepare my
Self for the session which she will come up automatically in 5 minutes .

I quickly went up, stripped naked and put on a panty which I purchased from a girl. Then I left the door unlocked and slightly ajar and knelt down on all fours with my forehead to the floor, and holding a red packet of the remaining tribute.

While in that position , I remained in fear , wondering if some random stranger will barge through thr unlocked door.

Eventually I heard the unmistaken sound of her heels approaching the room . I trembled in excitement and the door opened. I didn't dare look up. She came in, put her stuff down and immediately ridiculed me a grown man having to wear girl panties and kneeling like a wimp.

Then I was made to suck a dildo which was stuck to the wall . She made me
Suck on it and lick its balls and I must have looked really silly in those panties. I was made to worship her heels, licking every inch of the leather. And it's sole. The heels that would soon trample my balls and cock. Her heels were jabbing my
Balls and cock and it wouldn't soften, despite my best efforts. Then she made me remove the panties and start to sniff the crotch. She told me what a pervert I was.
Then it was time
For denial . I was made to jack off with the panties on my head. Each time I was about to cum she stopped me. She told me she was going to ruin my
Orgasm. Finally she told me
To
Stop but j couldn't help it as my cum just shot out as I couldn't control. I was punished .

Overall a good session. She's
More a strict and demanding type and yes you slaves should contact her for a session. Since I've
Certified she's
For real. Do up me if u like my post

wujifoot
05-03-2015, 03:34 PM
So bros. I'm sure many of you are wondering if Mistress Laine is for real or a scammer.

She's not.

The deposit is just to ensure that she doesn't get played out or last min cancellations. After a series of emails,Met her at the hotel lobby and gosh. What a babe she is. Dressed in a black spaghetti top per my request and shorts... My eyes were glued to her stunning looks. And of cos the boobs and cleavage. After check in, I was asked to go up to the room to prepare my

I quickly went up, stripped naked and put on a panty which I purchased from a girl. Then I left the door unlocked and slightly ajar and knelt down on all fours with my forehead to the floor, and holding a red packet of the remaining tribute.

While in that position , I remained in fear , wondering if some random stranger will barge through thr unlocked door.

Eventually I heard the unmistaken sound of her heels approaching the room . I trembled in excitement and the door opened. I didn't dare look up. She came in, put her stuff down and immediately ridiculed me a grown man having to wear girl panties and kneeling like a wimp.

Suck on it and lick its balls and I must have looked really silly in those panties. I was made to worship her heels, licking every inch of the leather. And it's sole. The heels that would soon trample my balls and cock. Her heels were jabbing my
Balls and cock and it wouldn't soften, despite my best efforts. Then she made me remove the panties and start to sniff the crotch. She told me what a pervert I was.
Then it was time
For denial . I was made to jack off with the panties on my head. Each time I was about to cum she stopped me. She told me she was going to ruin my
To
Stop but j couldn't help it as my cum just shot out as I couldn't control. I was punished .

More a strict and demanding type and yes you slaves should contact her for a session. Since I've
Certified she's

thanks for the FR

when I read her intro, she gave me the impression that she will not provide any sensual pleasure like HJ or footjob?

is my assessment correct?

Mcwoof00
05-03-2015, 03:36 PM
Nice FR bro:):)

She's not.

Then it was time
To

Certified she's

serf0000
05-03-2015, 04:38 PM
how to make cash transfer into her account without revealing my identity?
I need to remain anonymous but do not know how to do the advance deposit into the account

She's not.

Then it was time
To

Certified she's

copymark
05-03-2015, 06:21 PM
Go to cash deposit machine. Don't need any atm card for that.

mygod194
06-03-2015, 02:18 PM
Are there any kind foot ftish service in sg?

mygod194
06-03-2015, 02:19 PM
Can find one in sg ?

mygod194
06-03-2015, 02:48 PM
Can share the contact of rachel??

wujifoot
06-03-2015, 06:00 PM
Go to cash deposit machine. Don't need any atm card for that.

I think the cash deposit machine will ask for an IC and a contact number.

I am not sure if the IC has to be that of the account owner or just any valid IC number

However, for sure you need an IC number

btw my experience was with a DBS ATM

lancerex
06-03-2015, 06:05 PM

She's not.

Then it was time
To

Certified she's

Bro how u rate her looks?

Her Feet?

and she provide foot job anot?

moistt
06-03-2015, 09:00 PM
Is it the customers that go find Dommes in s'pore are actually very few and in comparison the FL's income are much much better?

Becos I just saw 2 pretty dommes that offer SM services in s'pore in 2013, but these 2 are now FLs and they only offering sex now

VannDaman
07-03-2015, 09:40 AM

A couple of Bros asking for Contact info in English . . I think most know to go through Sweet-Devil Website. Mishima-San will answer and he speaks good English as well. He will translate your wishes to the Domme of your choice.

Not being able to CHANGE your wishes during the Session adds some excitement for sure too !!

Here is the contact site in English:
http://www.sweet-devil.tv/en/

doctor sex
07-03-2015, 01:59 PM
European domme coming to Singapore soon
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/fetishlady-marissa/3381773

Black American already here
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/erotic-dominatrix-fetishes-and-strap-on-goddess-in-singapore-to-train-and-dominate-you-7-11-march/3374009

Never met them so can't answer any questions

sgdiscreethunk
07-03-2015, 02:39 PM
It's not going to be a pleasant FR, but I guessed it's only right that I shared.
Went for a session for Jenny (珍妮).
It's from sexydreamgal website.

Rather than narrate the entire session to all of you, I like to share that it has been the worst session in my entire life. Considering that I have tried countless PRCs who have done SM before, this lady is truly just an FL without any SM passion nor skills.

What happened:
- I was in and out of room in less than 25 mins
- No equipment; just one pair of stockings which was seen on the website
- No passion; Zero knowledge of verbal humiliation
- Despite sharing all my hard limits, she would ask if she can do this & that on me
- She said she can't be loud because her room mates are nearby (And she was really soft in doing SM)
- Using Mistress Tian as a benchmark where Mistress Tian can be a 10, Jenny is barely a 1 (on a scale of 1 to 10)

Don't even think of spending such unnecessary money.

Hope my negative experience will positively influence correct decisions for you...

bebe69
07-03-2015, 05:50 PM
Does anyone have a mom/ son fetish?

otherOne
07-03-2015, 06:04 PM
Does anyone have a mom/ son fetish?

I may have certain incest fetishes? Why?:D

trout
07-03-2015, 07:38 PM
Any news from Thailand?

mygod194
08-03-2015, 01:54 AM
Thanks for the fr..got mistress tians contact?

sgdiscreethunk
08-03-2015, 08:43 AM
Thanks for the fr..got mistress tians contact?

Mistress Tian has just left Singapore.

sgnewguy
08-03-2015, 12:05 PM
pix look so ugly

yahiko
09-03-2015, 01:26 AM
You may look for this PRC mistress from 广西 Hp 86417258
Not bad looking and satisfy you upon all your request.
Including 黄金 hehe, not for me anyway cos not that hard core.
Only $100 per hour. Cheap and worth trying.

Is she still around?

Mcwoof00
09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
ooh.. Bro imom is back after so long.. i wanted to go HC for services like last time sky and star provided.. now no more alrdy..c oz HC these days comes with clear doors.. very hard to do biz inside..

sequence79
09-03-2015, 11:45 PM
Came across a lady maya on locanto. Any reviews?

DOMINAFIRE
10-03-2015, 09:40 AM
Hello everyone,
Very short noticed. I have a short trip in Singapore tomorrow, march 11th to 13th. Whoever fancies to meet me for a session, kindly visit my website. www.dominafire.com
Whips n Kisses
DF

Intimissimo
10-03-2015, 10:49 AM
Mistress Tian has just left Singapore.

I thot she has left for some months already?

otherOne
10-03-2015, 05:49 PM
Came across a lady maya on locanto. Any reviews?

Link please.

caesar123
10-03-2015, 10:15 PM
Is she still around?

Iirc she is not in singapore anymore. Anyone knows if she will be coming back to sg?

silverug
10-03-2015, 10:54 PM
Why only 25 minutes? were you so disappointed that you ended the session early?

It's not going to be a pleasant FR, but I guessed it's only right that I shared.
Went for a session for Jenny (珍妮).
It's from sexydreamgal website.

Rather than narrate the entire session to all of you, I like to share that it has been the worst session in my entire life. Considering that I have tried countless PRCs who have done SM before, this lady is truly just an FL without any SM passion nor skills.

What happened:
- I was in and out of room in less than 25 mins
- No equipment; just one pair of stockings which was seen on the website
- No passion; Zero knowledge of verbal humiliation
- Despite sharing all my hard limits, she would ask if she can do this & that on me
- She said she can't be loud because her room mates are nearby (And she was really soft in doing SM)
- Using Mistress Tian as a benchmark where Mistress Tian can be a 10, Jenny is barely a 1 (on a scale of 1 to 10)

Don't even think of spending such unnecessary money.

Hope my negative experience will positively influence correct decisions for you...

micky_blues
12-03-2015, 03:25 PM
bro,

Mistress Kang from The Fetish Fortress is here. She advertised her services on

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/ny-based-chinese-dominatrix-available-for-sessions-in-singapore-now/3389827

Her personal site is http://mistresskang.com/contact

Bros can see her profile at http://fortressnyc.com/players/mistress_kang

Any bro keen to try and write report?

doctor sex
12-03-2015, 05:20 PM
bro,

Mistress Kang from The Fetish Fortress is here. She advertised her services on

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/ny-based-chinese-dominatrix-available-for-sessions-in-singapore-now/3389827

Her personal site is http://mistresskang.com/contact

Bros can see her profile at http://fortressnyc.com/players/mistress_kang

Any bro keen to try and write report?
You don't often get an opportunity in Singapore to session with a well known nyc domme. Timing is not good for me unfortunately

Schrodinger
12-03-2015, 10:48 PM
I had made an appointment to meet Mistress Kang. Turned up on the dot and she texted me to wait outside the hotel. Made me describe myself and then told me 'a local slave' will approach me to collect the fee, before I would be told which room to proceed to. Said this was her 'security measure', to not have the cash with her to ensure she is not robbed at the end of the session.

Wasn't going to hand over any cash to any dude prior to seeing her in person - so called the whole thing off.

Anyone brave enough to go through this process, do let us know how it went.

sequence79
13-03-2015, 12:16 AM
I had made an appointment to meet Mistress Kang. Turned up on the dot and she texted me to wait outside the hotel. Made me describe myself and then told me 'a local slave' will approach me to collect the fee, before I would be told which room to proceed to. Said this was her 'security measure', to not have the cash with her to ensure she is not robbed at the end of the session.

Wasn't going to hand over any cash to any dude prior to seeing her in person - so called the whole thing off.

Sounds fishy !

midlet2013
13-03-2015, 01:43 AM
Sounds like a fraud

doctor sex
13-03-2015, 06:09 AM

You did the right thing. Might be an idea writing to fetish fortress to tell them about the scam. Maybe the real mistress kang is still in US. Or maybe she has gone bad

Schrodinger
13-03-2015, 06:30 AM
You did the right thing. Might be an idea writing to fetish fortress to tell them about the scam. Maybe the real mistress kang is still in US. Or maybe she has gone bad

I did write to Fetish Fortress - let's see if they reply....

louy
13-03-2015, 06:39 AM
I see Mistress Minky is available for pro sessions again.
anyone session with her before ?

any reports or feedback ?

what are her rates

DaScolda
13-03-2015, 08:57 AM
I did write to Fetish Fortress - let's see if they reply....
Good call, bro Schrodinger. Thanks for the heads-up, and way to be thinking with the right head even at a time when the other head should've been in control.

higgernunter
13-03-2015, 02:47 PM
Good call, bro Schrodinger. Thanks for the heads-up, and way to be thinking with the right head even at a time when the other head should've been in control.

very good call indeed.

that sounds 100% fishy.

Schrodinger
13-03-2015, 02:51 PM
Reply from FortressNYC - confirmed that it's a scam:

"Hi,

Someone stole the pictures unfortunately ;-(

I’ve emailed BackPage to ask them to take it down- in the mean time feel
free to send the provider hate mail ;-P

~ Jessy Kang, Head Mistress
Home Of Asian Domination

http://FortressNYC.com/
646-415-9286

Free Forum: http://www.FortressNYC.com/forum
Online Videos: http://clips4sale.com/44260

*Please include previous correspondence quoted in replies."

TBogard
13-03-2015, 03:02 PM

"Hi,

Home Of Asian Domination

646-415-9286

such a pity, was thinking finally we get a chance to meet the FortressNYC ladies

bebe69
13-03-2015, 03:16 PM
Hey all hope this isn't too weird but does anyone have a mom/son fetish? PM me if you do. Thanks

Mcwoof00
13-03-2015, 03:52 PM
Wow.. thats bad.. i nearly made an appt with her as well..

Lucky got bro exposed her!.. btw how much she charge?

micky_blues
13-03-2015, 03:53 PM

"Hi,

Home Of Asian Domination

646-415-9286

Thanks to bro Schrodinger's alert post, I cancelled my appointment this morning. Last night I e mailed Fotrress NYC and got the same reply.

All bros pse ignore the adv.

Stoney8197
13-03-2015, 04:01 PM
Hi bro,

Do you know any FL can provide lift and carry fetish? I have a fetish being lifted by a girl. I am 50kg. I have a lift and carry fetish.

louy
13-03-2015, 07:42 PM
Hey all hope this isn't too weird but does anyone have a mom/son fetish? PM me if you do. Thanks

mother and daughter fetish !!! Yes Please !!!

silverug
13-03-2015, 09:13 PM
Hi bro,

Do you know any FL can provide lift and carry fetish? I have a fetish being lifted by a girl. I am 50kg. I have a lift and carry fetish.

You need a strong girl for that...try herehttp://www.wb270.com/travel.htm

Tokyofan
14-03-2015, 01:25 AM
I see Mistress Minky is available for pro sessions again.
anyone session with her before ?

any reports or feedback ?

what are her rates

Bros

I would be interested to hear more about Mistress Minky too, Is she a good caner?

iphone1s
14-03-2015, 01:30 AM
She takes ages to reply. For me, i don't have such patience. :D

osubken
14-03-2015, 02:36 AM
So much for Mistress Kang in Singapore. I just found out from Mistress Sayako's website that she is visiting again, in late March then again in April.

http://www.mistresssayako.com/homeasia.html

At one point in time, Mistress Magnum from Canada was scheduled to hit our shores as well but she has since changed her schedule and should be coming later in the year instead. Find out more at her website.

http://www.mistressmagnum.com/#!myjourneys/c14kv

doctor sex
14-03-2015, 09:02 AM
So much for Mistress Kang in Singapore. I just found out from Mistress Sayako's website that she is visiting again, in late March then again in April.

At one point in time, Mistress Magnum from Canada was scheduled to hit our shores as well but she has since changed her schedule and should be coming later in the year instead. Find out more at her website.

http://www.mistressmagnum.com/#!myjourneys/c14kv

I'm using backpage more and more to check who is visiting singapore:
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination

sgdiscreethunk
15-03-2015, 12:22 AM
25 minutes was because she barely have any SM skills to last even 15 mins. Hence, when she ran out things to do, she proceed to end the session quickly with a HJ.

I am wishing that there is an affordable and experienced PRC doing such services now...
Why only 25 minutes? were you so disappointed that you ended the session early?

wujifoot
15-03-2015, 11:04 AM
25 minutes was because she barely have any SM skills to last even 15 mins. Hence, when she ran out things to do, she proceed to end the session quickly with a HJ.

I am wishing that there is an affordable and experienced PRC doing such services now...

I know one man's meat may be another poison...

Do you think her feet is nice enough to make up for her lack in SM skills

for foot bros like us, the expecations may be lower

divinewind
15-03-2015, 03:05 PM
Any one knows if the China Mistress Yezi is still in Singapore?

NICE_MAN
15-03-2015, 04:50 PM
Any one tried Mistress Kat in collarspace before? Is she genuine? How is her Domme? I more into kinky not into pain. Is she good at that?

DrPussy
15-03-2015, 04:55 PM
Any one tried Mistress Kat in collarspace before? Is she genuine? How is her Domme? I more into kinky not into pain. Is she good at that?

bro u try and then tell us la :D

slave.alan
15-03-2015, 06:49 PM
Dear all,
anyone has a wife who is a Dominant? I could really use some advices from you... :)
Thank you :)

Mcwoof00
16-03-2015, 11:50 AM

I wanted to try too.. but halfway thru our conversation she disappeared.. no repsonse since Chinese new year.. but it think its real..

Schrodinger
16-03-2015, 01:12 PM

The one you see in the pics has gone back since mid-Nov last year. Her lookalike biological sister has returned to Sg and they look similar enough that new customers can't tell the difference between her sis and those pics.

Schrodinger
16-03-2015, 01:14 PM
I wanted to try too.. but halfway thru our conversation she disappeared.. no repsonse since Chinese new year.. but it think its real..

I believe she is real as I think she's one of Bro Copymark's recruits. She says she is overseas on holiday and will announce availability when she returns.

Schrodinger
16-03-2015, 01:24 PM
Just some FLs who list 'dominatrix' and 'golden showers' as part of their services:

http://singapore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/84978343-sgd80-at-jurong-west-gaia-horny-milf-bbbjass-rim69-sexcimcof/3105634
http://singapore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/96143286-sgd90-at-eunos-viki-busty-sexbomb-french-bbbjass-rim69sexcof/3201999
http://singapore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/81081880-sgd100-at-jurong-west-bambi-big-boobs-chick-deep-throat69-sexcob/3182139
http://singapore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/tanjong-katongmary-sex-machine-frenchass-rim/3357073

I have not personally tried any of them so can't vouch. Mary has been around for quite a while and I had met her for a vanilla session only, not a bdsm one. I guess these are more for the punters who are seeking vanilla with a bit of fetish thrown in.

DreamzAngel
16-03-2015, 03:08 PM

She is back for action !!! start your booking !!;)

DreamzAngel
16-03-2015, 03:11 PM
Hello Bros!!!

I was wondering whether there are any PRC ladies into BDSM or SM? Just checked regarding Mistress Snow and Ye Zi, seems like not active or not available... Hope you bros can help! Thanks alot!

mistress Snow is available ... and mistress Ye Zi just back from action ... start your appointment now ..;)

Mcwoof00
16-03-2015, 04:16 PM
Just some FLs who list 'dominatrix' and 'golden showers' as part of their services:

http://singapore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/84978343-sgd80-at-jurong-west-gaia-horny-milf-bbbjass-rim69-sexcimcof/3105634
http://singapore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/96143286-sgd90-at-eunos-viki-busty-sexbomb-french-bbbjass-rim69sexcof/3201999
http://singapore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/81081880-sgd100-at-jurong-west-bambi-big-boobs-chick-deep-throat69-sexcob/3182139
http://singapore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/tanjong-katongmary-sex-machine-frenchass-rim/3357073

I have not personally tried any of them so can't vouch. Mary has been around for quite a while and I had met her for a vanilla session only, not a bdsm one. I guess these are more for the punters who are seeking vanilla with a bit of fetish thrown in.

Thanks Bro!.. the last one looks hot in tanjong katong..

doctor sex
16-03-2015, 05:28 PM

She says she's bringing a 'new electrical anal toy for fisting'. I'm already feeling slutty :)

caesar123
16-03-2015, 10:50 PM

Anyone tried Mary yet? Can't seem to get a response from her

candotan88
17-03-2015, 12:26 AM
mistress Snow is available ... and mistress Ye Zi just back from action ... start your appointment now ..;)

Bro, can pm me mistress Ye Zi contact? Thanks.

yahiko
17-03-2015, 02:43 AM

Hi, thx for sharing the links. I msg 2 of them but I didn't get any reply..and I think the person holding mary`s no. have changed when I googled her no.
http://singapore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/81715723-sgd100-at-balestier-erin-horny-milf-frenchbbbj-fingering-69sex/3202102
And their price is pretty ex, almost same as our local dom??? o.o

Bro, can pm me mistress Ye Zi contact? Thanks.

https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/yezi/

The one you see in the pics has gone back since mid-Nov last year. Her lookalike biological sister has returned to Sg and they look similar enough that new customers can't tell the difference between her sis and those pics.

I believe yezi is this person
https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/lucas/
but I want to try her sister does she have a link?

Intimissimo
17-03-2015, 07:28 AM

searched under brown shower
http://singapore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/96143286-sgd90-at-aljunied-viki-busty-sexbomb-french-bbbjass-rim69sexcof/3199988
http://singapore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/81974007-sgd110-at-tanjong-pagar-gina-busty-babe-frenchbbbjass-rim69sexcim/3007392

Dunno real or not

Schrodinger
17-03-2015, 12:08 PM
searched under brown shower
http://singapore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/96143286-sgd90-at-aljunied-viki-busty-sexbomb-french-bbbjass-rim69sexcof/3199988
http://singapore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/81974007-sgd110-at-tanjong-pagar-gina-busty-babe-frenchbbbjass-rim69sexcim/3007392

Dunno real or not

Gina's cute... but brown showers are not really my thing.... :D

caesar123
17-03-2015, 08:03 PM
Anyone has an fr on yezi? thinking of trying her soon if she is good

moistt
18-03-2015, 12:09 AM
I have 2 queries pertaining to that Viki.

for those of you that had seen viki facetoface before, how old do you think she is?

Her ad wrote's 25 but my view is confirmed impossible that she is mid-20s.(becos even from the photoshoped picture she also look older than mid-20s)

Is she early 30s or even late 30s?? (I'm ok if the domme or FL is older than 30 but I just want to know beforehand how old is she)

2ndly, is her that tatoo above her groin area a real tatoo?

Schrodinger
18-03-2015, 04:32 PM
Had the great pleasure to session with another Shanghai-based domme, Shengjie.

She is better looking than in her photos, especially when the session starts and she has that piercing look that laughs at you with just her eyes, as she teases and tortures you. Beautiful legs and perfectly pedicured feet - love how she teased with her heels and made me take them off with my mouth. Stockings came off via my mouth as well. And what a heavenly scent when she sat on my face, before taking me with her strapon in various positions. Went back to teasing me with her legs and feet before I exploded with cum...

Let's just say I am already planning my next trip to Shanghai....

Damage was RMB1600 for 2 hrs, plus additional for taxi.

http://nztdfemdom.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=376152&extra=page%3D1

http://pic.nztdsm.com/attachment/album/201410/06/210341q2btbp6asmzfti7m.jpg

Schrodinger
18-03-2015, 09:21 PM
Ok I can now vouch that Mistress Lain is real as well.

Pretty young lady with a nice personality. She went a bit easy on me as I said I did not want marks. She is not new to bdsm, but only decided to go pro recently. She's pretty open to feedback post-session, so she can only improve. Not to say that it was a bad session - far from it, it was a pretty enjoyable one and will definitely see her again.

sequence79
18-03-2015, 11:49 PM

Pretty young lady with a nice personality. She went a bit easy on me as I said I did not want marks. She is not new to bdsm, but only decided to go pro recently. She's pretty open to feedback post-session, so she can only improve. Not to say that it was a bad session - far from it, it was a pretty enjoyable one and will definitely see her again.

I tried to ask for golden shower, but she refused. So did not meet her eventually.

Thanks for the verification!

lancerex
19-03-2015, 12:22 AM

Bro , dont mind sharing a detail review what mistress lain did just like u did for that shanghai dom

Schrodinger
19-03-2015, 08:27 AM
Bro , dont mind sharing a detail review what mistress lain did just like u did for that shanghai dom

We did a primarily foot/heels/stockings fetish session, with some whipping and orgasm control worked in. Reserved the strap-on for the next session. She made me wash her feet and clean her heels after the session, which was kind of a bonus to me.

d2pre
19-03-2015, 11:12 AM
We did a primarily foot/heels/stockings fetish session, with some whipping and orgasm control worked in. Reserved the strap-on for the next session. She made me wash her feet and clean her heels after the session, which was kind of a bonus to me.

you book 1hr or 2hr session? :confused::D

Schrodinger
19-03-2015, 01:46 PM
you book 1hr or 2hr session? :confused::D

I always do the minimum for the first meeting, in case there is no chemistry.

d2pre
19-03-2015, 03:42 PM
I always do the minimum for the first meeting, in case there is no chemistry.

thx for replying.

oh.. any comment on her feet? got smell? :p

ps: i up u before cant up u again.

Schrodinger
19-03-2015, 03:54 PM
thx for replying.

She can do sweaty or clean, with different levels of 'aroma' obviously. Your choice.

And please dun say 'up me'.... I ain't gay, despite a love for strapons.... :D

d2pre
19-03-2015, 04:30 PM
She can do sweaty or clean, with different levels of 'aroma' obviously. Your choice.

And please dun say 'up me'.... I ain't gay, despite a love for strapons.... :D

about sweaty or clean. she got ask u this question before session?

i mean up points lar. u got sense of humor bro. :D:p

Schrodinger
19-03-2015, 05:44 PM
about sweaty or clean. she got ask u this question before session?

i mean up points lar. u got sense of humor bro. :D:p

Yep, she will ask you.

And I know you're referring to points lah.... lol

silverug
19-03-2015, 08:38 PM
I tried to ask for golden shower, but she refused. So did not meet her eventually.

Thanks for the verification!

Same, here......i asked for biting and she doesn't do it.....so, I passed. But i am guessing she has enough subs to go around..:confused:

herre
19-03-2015, 10:22 PM
thx for replying.

Is it you like very smelly and sweaty girl's feet?

saucyzack
20-03-2015, 08:29 AM
Hi bros, I am new to bdsm and I've got a few questions.

If you serve a Chinese speaking mistress, how do you guys communicate? Because my Chinese isn't that fantastic.

Has anyone tried mistress Alicia? Is she genuine?

What is HC? It says Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC and I want to know.

Thanks a lot.

d2pre
20-03-2015, 04:35 PM
Yep, she will ask you.

And I know you're referring to points lah.... lol

hehe. anyway how to keep smelling feet? also need time for ladies

Schrodinger
20-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Hi bros, I am new to bdsm and I've got a few questions.

If you serve a Chinese speaking mistress, how do you guys communicate? Because my Chinese isn't that fantastic.

Has anyone tried mistress Alicia? Is she genuine?

What is HC? It says Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC and I want to know.

Thanks a lot.

It would be rare for a Chinese-speaking only domme to accept a session with someone she can't communicate with, so I think the question of how to communicate is moot. If she accepts, then she must be confident enough (or desparate enough...) to think communication does not matter.

HC - from the good old days of Health Centres. Basically fuck shops that masquerade as spas. They are practically non-existent now and the discussions centre around FLs, visiting dommes and overseas dommes.

It might be helpful if you mentioned where you found this Mistress Alicia, or provide a link to her ad/page. I'm guessing you are referring to the shemale?

hehe. anyway how to keep smelling feet? also need time for ladies

If she has come straight from a prior session then there really isn't much time for her to build it up. Maybe you should arrange for a slot where she has time between sessions.

moistt
20-03-2015, 07:49 PM
Got 1 retarded balless bastard coward dead dog zapped me 4 points without having the balls to write down his username!

moistt
20-03-2015, 08:45 PM
another balless retarded bastard coward dead dog zapped me 2 points just now!

Limpeh still have more than 10 nicks that have 3-digits points in this forum!

lancerex
20-03-2015, 10:02 PM

ok did she let u cum by footjob or heel job ?

is her feet pediured?

mygod194
20-03-2015, 10:49 PM
Can share misstress lain contact??i also quite into foot fetish u got any recommendations in sg or not hahaha

michaelchan
21-03-2015, 01:22 AM
Anyone tried the double mistress in locanto??

whizzer24
21-03-2015, 08:17 AM
I wonder does anyone know of any good WL that can give a good spanking and end it off with FJ??
I try a couple of the PRC "dommes" but they only pet pet your bum and want to end off the session quick w the FJ, quite disappointing actually.
Being trying to find a nice WL in geylang who really enjoy spanking guys, but can't find any in the houses there

Footsubby
21-03-2015, 09:43 AM
On 3rd of April mistress tian will be going to Shenzhen, I will be going there to find her.

Tetched
21-03-2015, 09:48 AM
Hello all fellow kinky Bros;) I've read through this forum before posting - so hopefully I will not post a dumb question or one that has been already answered several times ;)

I have seen the names and reviews of our local Dommes (Thank Goodness they are here!!) A really good list provided by Sr Bro Dominion here:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=17202&page=554

My question: Of our local Dommes, which recommended for heavy CBT and ball-busting ?? I am sure I will regret this later, but you only LIVE once ;)

TIDH

d2pre
21-03-2015, 12:48 PM
Hello all fellow kinky Bros;) I've read through this forum before posting - so hopefully I will not post a dumb question or one that has been already answered several times ;)

I have seen the names and reviews of our local Dommes (Thank Goodness they are here!!) A really good list provided by Sr Bro Dominion here:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=17202&page=554

My question: Of our local Dommes, which recommended for heavy CBT and ball-busting ?? I am sure I will regret this later, but you only LIVE once ;)

TIDH

Maybe can try mistress luna. www.mistresslunasg.com

not sure whether she good in ballbusting but she did brutal caning to 1 of the samster here before. You can contract her.

Can try Anya also since she very open to most fetish.

raygoat
21-03-2015, 11:25 PM
Mistress sayako will be in Singapore this Monday. I am sure she will give a good CBT session from my years of experience with her. Like the bro who said , you only live once! Be careful what you ask for or that would be the last time you see your balls lol. Jokes aside, I am sure you will have a nice and memorable session with Sayako. I am looking forward to seeing her again!

Tetched
22-03-2015, 02:36 AM
Hello all fellow kinky Bros;) My question: Of our local Dommes, which recommended for heavy CBT and ball-busting ?? I am sure I will regret this later, but you only LIVE once

Thanks for the advice !! And so here I go again down the rabbit hole . . MANY years ago I was pretty active with the local talent, but it has been a loooong time. Mostly all new faces now . . (which is a good thing;)

Speaking of the 'good ol days' . . does anybody remember Mistress Aria ?? I understand she saved all of our $$ and went to Vet school in Australia . . those lucky dogs ;)

blacknyellow
22-03-2015, 01:14 PM
I am informed by Mistress Sayako that she has a new pair of black leather boots with her. So for all you boot fetishists, here is a chance to serve a top global domme.

Her sessions are highly reviewed here on SammyBoy.

B 'n' Y

raygoat
22-03-2015, 06:44 PM
Yah, remember mistress Aria, she was my first Bdsm encounter. I miss her sister mistress Christy few visit here to Singapore. Really regret not making an effort to serve her. Heard they are now active in Europe. But think they give up Singapore small market already. And yes BnY, looking forward to my session on Tuesday. Some lucky bros will serve her on her arrival on Monday. Lucky..��

doctor sex
22-03-2015, 07:07 PM
Yah, remember mistress Aria, she was my first Bdsm encounter. I miss her sister mistress Christy few visit here to Singapore. Really regret not making an effort to serve her. Heard they are now active in Europe. But think they give up Singapore small market already. And yes BnY, looking forward to my session on Tuesday. Some lucky bros will serve her on her arrival on Monday. Lucky..��

Christie was my first professional BDSM encounter closely followed by Aria who i must have met about 5 or 6 times. First real strap on fuck, first electrics, first golden showers....first time for a lot of things. But there are ladies just as good around now too.

Tetched
22-03-2015, 10:21 PM
Christie was my first professional BDSM encounter closely followed by Aria who i must have met about 5 or 6 times. First real strap on fuck, first electrics, first golden showers....first time for a lot of things. But there are ladies just as good around now too.

But that first time you will always remember! I do hope those gals are doing well where ever they are. Lots of good times for alot of ol Bros here thanks to them ;)

herre
22-03-2015, 11:32 PM
got 1 crazy retarded balless smelly bastard dog zapped me 2 points

ahnickah
23-03-2015, 01:47 PM
Hi bros,

Anyone tried Viki before?

Can give a FR for her?

Thanks

OriginalSHAVE
23-03-2015, 03:09 PM

Same here, used to be a regular of these two sister when they were still active in the singapore market. I guess one of my most memorable session was the one I got dominate by both of them together, those happy times~

It's a pity they are no longer coming here anymore.

trout
23-03-2015, 10:32 PM
I just had a wonderful session with Ms. Bella and Ms. Nikki in Bangkok. They are both highly skilled and motivated Mistresses with a lot of experience going back to the original Chateau Jade, the first dungeon in Thailand. After the end of CJ they worked together at Thaidomina. Ms. Nikki left TD a year ago and opened her own website, and now she has partnered up with Ms. Bella who just left TD as well. Together they are quite a formidable team! Their website is www.mistressnikki.com

herre
24-03-2015, 12:14 AM
Fetish/Role Play/BDSM... 24-03-2015 12:08 AM bb
Fetish/Role Play/BDSM... 24-03-2015 12:04 AM here you go
Fetish/Role Play/BDSM... 23-03-2015 11:50 PM Hahaha .... Ur a big style retard
Fetish/Role Play/BDSM... 22-03-2015 11:39 PM fuck you faggot

To these 4 bastard losers faggot retarded balless coward scum dogs that zapped me, I fucked you all and I also fucked all your prostitute whore female family members! Limpeh fuck you faggot moronic loser bastard dogs!

All you these 4 bastard motherfuckers scum retarded dogs and all your whole families will all die very horribly and very painfully in road accidents very very soon!

Limpeh have a total of 16 usernames in this forum and all 16 of my these 16 usernames all have above 100 reputation points each in this forum!(And 3 of my these 16 usernames even have above 500 reputation points)

barret
24-03-2015, 07:34 AM
I just had a wonderful session with Ms. Bella and Ms. Nikki in Bangkok. They are both highly skilled and motivated Mistresses with a lot of experience going back to the original Chateau Jade, the first dungeon in Thailand. After the end of CJ they worked together at Thaidomina. Ms. Nikki left TD a year ago and opened her own website, and now she has partnered up with Ms. Bella who just left TD as well. Together they are quite a formidable team! Their website is www.mistressnikki.com

Always wanted to try nikki but pity shes not coming to sg any time soon

herre
24-03-2015, 10:58 AM
Fetish/Role Play/BDSM... 24-03-2015 08:05 AM then down you go more
Fetish/Role Play/BDSM... 24-03-2015 02:30 AM dissing ppl

To these 2 bastard losers faggot retarded balless coward scum dogs that zapped me, I fucked you all and I also fucked all your prostitute whore female family members! Limpeh fuck you faggot moronic loser bastard dogs!

you these 2 bastard motherfuckers scum retarded dogs and all your whole families will all die very horribly and very painfully in road accidents very very soon!

bebe69
24-03-2015, 11:38 AM
It would be rare for a Chinese-speaking only domme to accept a session with someone she can't communicate with, so I think the question of how to communicate is moot. If she accepts, then she must be confident enough (or desparate enough...) to think communication does not matter.

HC - from the good old days of Health Centres. Basically fuck shops that masquerade as spas. They are practically non-existent now and the discussions centre around FLs, visiting dommes and overseas dommes.

It might be helpful if you mentioned where you found this Mistress Alicia, or provide a link to her ad/page. I'm guessing you are referring to the shemale?

If she has come straight from a prior session then there really isn't much time for her to build it up. Maybe you should arrange for a slot where she has time between sessions.

Mailbox full!

Schrodinger
24-03-2015, 11:41 AM
Mailbox full!

Cleared :D

d2pre
24-03-2015, 02:38 PM
Is it you like very smelly and sweaty girl's feet?

Yup i like smelly feet. :D

Mcwoof00
24-03-2015, 02:47 PM

I have served Mistress Aria 3-4 times. There was once she brought me to chinatown ktv pub dressed up in heels.. when she was staying in RE! hotel.. wat an experience.. scary but fun.. :)

24-03-2015, 04:02 PM
I just had a great caning from Mistress yezi, she is good with the cane! Accurate and hard! Highly recommended for cane lovers

CumExplorer
24-03-2015, 04:55 PM
I just had a great caning from Mistress yezi, she is good with the cane! Accurate and hard! Highly recommended for cane lovers

thanks for sharing, ups +15 :D

divinewind
24-03-2015, 07:20 PM
Anyone knows if there are bdsm services in Seoul, Korea? Can't seem to find any info on the web... any help pls?

Galiator
24-03-2015, 11:58 PM

Unfortunately they did not have a dungeon or playspace, only hotel visit

Correct me if it was incurrate.

DominaChandra
25-03-2015, 08:26 AM
Hi,

I am Domina Chandra from Manila .. I am visiting Singapore next week. I am just curious if there's BDSM organizations or events in Singapore where i can join you?

Thanks!

DC

Selamai
26-03-2015, 01:27 AM
Got played out by Porsha some time back, oh well. Arranged timing with her but she didn't inform me of her unavailability until after the arranged timing ..

doctor sex
26-03-2015, 10:17 AM
Got played out by Porsha some time back, oh well. Arranged timing with her but she didn't inform me of her unavailability until after the arranged timing ..

That's happened to me before. In fact, she has a bad rep for it. But if you ever do get to session with her, its actually good.

trout
26-03-2015, 06:19 PM
Unfortunately they did not have a dungeon or playspace, only hotel visit

Correct me if it was incurrate.

They can play in a well-equiped dungeon as well as hotel and private home or condo sessions. Contact www.mistressnikki.com for more information.

zzind1
26-03-2015, 11:58 PM
They can play in a well-equiped dungeon as well as hotel and private home or condo sessions. Contact www.mistressnikki.com for more information.

Last time I contacted her for a session but the first one must be at hotel, so I declined since I like to play in Dungeon.

saly3r
27-03-2015, 11:24 AM
no more prc mistress in sg?

Selamai
27-03-2015, 12:15 PM
That's happened to me before. In fact, she has a bad rep for it. But if you ever do get to session with her, its actually good.

Yeah, I read the reviews before contacting her. I was hoping I wouldn't be the one getting played out lol :o

no more prc mistress in sg?

Ye Zi >> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=517196

Snow >> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=514483

Schrodinger
27-03-2015, 02:25 PM
Ye Zi >> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=517196

Snow >> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=514483

These two apparently do bdsm as well:

https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/wr/
(looks in her 30s to me)

https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/nana/
(this lady has been around while, met her for vanilla session a few years back. Good height, but also in 30s at least.)

And this is the actual person you will meet when you make an appointment with Yezi:

caesar123
27-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Anyone has a fr on either wenrou or Nana?

wujifoot
27-03-2015, 09:12 PM
These two apparently do bdsm as well:

https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/wr/
(looks in her 30s to me)

https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/nana/
(this lady has been around while, met her for vanilla session a few years back. Good height, but also in 30s at least.)

And this is the actual person you will meet when you make an appointment with Yezi:

hi Bro Schrodinger

nana looks really nice in the photos.
How similar is she in real person?

how's her feet like?

thanks in advance

Schrodinger
28-03-2015, 10:26 AM
hi Bro Schrodinger

nana looks really nice in the photos.
How similar is she in real person?

how's her feet like?

thanks in advance

I met her once at least 3 or 4 years ago, maybe even longer. I remember it was back in the days when one could still check in to 81 alone and wait for the FL to turn up. I would say actual person is 50-60% of the pics. Definitely only for MILF lovers. Her feet were not pedicured, though it was fairly well-groomed. Bear in mind this is very old information, I have no idea how well-maintained she is now - with the skincare and cosmetics available these days she may well look better.

sequence79
30-03-2015, 10:33 AM
Has anyone met sarapanties before? Her idea of a toilet slave intrigues me. But i can't seem to get her attention despite several messages.

doctor sex
30-03-2015, 05:46 PM
Has anyone met sarapanties before? Her idea of a toilet slave intrigues me. But i can't seem to get her attention despite several messages.

I concluded long ago that she is a fake. If I remember I got a reply asking me to send money. Like that's going to happen!

sequence79
30-03-2015, 10:42 PM
I concluded long ago that she is a fake. If I remember I got a reply asking me to send money. Like that's going to happen!

Thanks bro. Damn.. her write up is so appealing!

higgernunter
31-03-2015, 11:03 AM
Thanks bro. Damn.. her write up is so appealing!

she is fake. even if she is not, she is the type that wants to scam your money.

Mcwoof00
31-03-2015, 04:08 PM
Hi does anyone knows is Mistress Nurie coming tomorrow? I received an email from her saying she will come on the 1st.. but when i replied her, she didnt respond already.

And there is this mistress airah.. on collarspace.. she seems eagar to meet.. how real is she? anyone? she charges $250 for 1.5 hrs.. hotel she pay..

mutalisk
31-03-2015, 06:31 PM
Mistress Airah is real that's for sure, she is more on the soft core side thou

doctor sex
01-04-2015, 07:55 AM
Mistress Airah is real that's for sure, she is more on the soft core side thou

Agreed. She is real and very nice. Not full on domme, more like a kinky girlfriend. She's onlt been domming for a year and doesn't have a lot of toys. But she can give you 1.5 hours of kinky pain and teasing. She's into fisting now

Mcwoof00
01-04-2015, 04:19 PM
ok thanks bros!

raygoat
01-04-2015, 06:19 PM
Ya, I can confirm shes real and she's good . �� her fisting can go quite deep if you are into that as she has small hands so quite easy to go in. She will tease you blindfold, torture your nipples , get near to you . Whisper into your ears.....heehee for you to find out ��

sgdiscreethunk
01-04-2015, 06:40 PM
Just wanted to share my reviews. And hopefully, get a few points UP for my profile too....

My FR on PRC Yezi:
Went to see her today. Her place is definitely discreet and comes with an attached toilet. So that's a huge PLUS. She accommodated my change in time (well, I guess it doesn't affect her as long as she's free).

Coming into the room, she was already dressed in black lingerie. She took off my shirt and I guessed she hasn't really gotten into a DOMME mood yet. I reminded her why I was here for. With a short bath for myself, I then prepared to serve her. As most PRCs, she wasn't a domme naturally. But I am glad she can get into the mood of it. She started with some form of caning. That always works in demanding some obedience.

Silly me. I had asked for severe punishment, but retracted on those words of mine - when her stroke of the cane increases. Deep inside my heart, I knew I could take more, but I guessed she stopped - upon sensing my obedience... How I wished she pushed my boundaries and insisted on keeping to my demands for severe punishment.

The usual femdom session went on - with collaring, shoe worshipping, feet licking and admiring other parts of her body... She does try her best to be fierce, but she is nevertheless, a FL-turned domme. With my sucking and licking skills, she seemed to enjoy every moment of me kissing her feet and the occasional massage...

We proceeded to her trampling onto me, dripping wax onto me and anal plugging me. I liked all of these very much, though I am not sure if she totally enjoys it. Seemed more like tasks as she performed the routine. Though to be honest, how many PRCs have such equipment or can even do all these?

Ended off with a golden shower. I liked how she used me as a toilet though... With the cue, she lets in a few drips first... for me to taste. And salty it was. Knowing that I can take more, she cued me to prep myself for the next mouth full... I ended with a happy ending and she somehow released herself from that domme role by even helping to clean up the mess on me...

Looks: Older than photo - I thought she looks mid-30s.
But it doesn't really matter to me.
Figure: Skinny, mid-build and well-maintained
Equipment: Quite a fair bit, she also has 2 dildos.
Skills: 5/10 (far from those professional dommes, but better than Mistress Snow)

Not a go for those hard-core SM slaves, but I recommend this for those mild-SM lovers who love to try to a range of these activities.

UP me if you like reading my review :)

punishme
02-04-2015, 02:41 AM
her feet got any smell or not?

she charge you $100 or $150?!

Well with an attitude like that it is not surprising that a lot of good quality Thai dominas do not visit . If you want quality you have to pay for it . Not worry about money FGS .

d2pre
03-04-2015, 12:39 AM
To this bastard balless retarded coward loser dog that zapped me 3points,

Fetish/Role Play/BDSM... 02-04-2015 09:17 PM stfu

Fuck you!

you are a bastard balless retarded coward loser faggot dog!

This afternoon I, Limpeh used a huge spiked stick to fuck your prostitute whore female family members's cunts untill all their intestines came out from their cunts! And then you this bastard balles retarded scum dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard yao siu retarded balless coward scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly and very painfully in road accidents very soon!

why u always kena zap one? LOL. me like feet that smell. :p

Zzun
03-04-2015, 12:51 PM
Any chio prc for foot fetish?

sgdiscreethunk
03-04-2015, 02:27 PM
her feet got any smell or not?

she charge you $100 or $150?!

Everyone, please relax...
Everyone is here for some form of fetish/SM play so I rather we learn and share tog.

To answer your qn, it's $150.
Her feet - no smell.
Her place is pretty clean, but she is not super pretty.

To all,
Enjoy your long weekend...

Intimissimo
03-04-2015, 08:41 PM
Can you children please stop?

Zzun
04-04-2015, 10:42 AM
Anyone serve this mistress J before?
http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_362958522/Real-sensual-Bdsm-Mistress-J.html
Any review on her?

Tuoko99
04-04-2015, 11:58 AM
Two of you pls stop, u r ruining this thread. I will zap both of u till red if u persist on being a child!

Mastodonman
04-04-2015, 05:23 PM
Any mistress offering golden/brown shower that is local? :D

I tried one whom i tot was local but is actually an indonesian student studying in SG. She offered brown and golden shower to me.
This is her webby:
http://www.little-lolita.com/

Mastodonman
04-04-2015, 05:26 PM
PS for extra post. This is image found on her twitter though is censored.

https://twitter.com/lolita_escort/status/528063478938882049

( The guy pictured in image is not me )

She's considered rather expensive though. Has small collection of toys also.

Mastodonman
04-04-2015, 11:15 PM
Oops sry for double posts

hunnerj
04-04-2015, 11:51 PM
Any bro here who is into small penis humiliation? From what i observe not many have this fetish.. I been looking for jap porn that does this genre but to no results :(

Is small penis humiliation more of a european genre? Can anyone help? :confused:

Luvtofuc67
04-04-2015, 11:52 PM
Any bro tried Domina Chandra before? Can't find any FR. Am planning to try her on Monday

doctor sex
05-04-2015, 07:13 AM
I tried one whom i tot was local but is actually an indonesian student studying in SG. She offered brown and golden shower to me.
This is her webby:
http://www.little-lolita.com/

I follow her on Twitter but never met her. Not a domme, I fact her main service is to dress as a schoolgirl and get spanked by daddies. She does seem to enjoy kink but don't expect bdsm. $350 an hour, non negotiable and you host. She can be contacted through the website. Follow the procedure and don't ask questions that are on the website or she will not reply. I get the feeling she prefers ang moh

doctor sex
05-04-2015, 07:15 AM
Any bro tried Domina Chandra before? Can't find any FR. Am planning to try her on Monday

Let us know how you get on.

Squiffy
05-04-2015, 02:24 PM
I've met "Lolita" before when she was first getting started as a pro. Super cute and young looking. She has toured and worked with Agency Atlantic before, but it seems she is back to being an independent. I'd enjoy seeing her again, but $350 is a bit steep for my Citi account these days.

Happy to share more explicit details if anyone is interested.

Mastodonman
05-04-2015, 02:25 PM
I've met "Lolita" before when she was first getting started as a pro. Super cute and young looking. She has toured and worked with Agency Atlantic before, but it seems she is back to being an independent. I'd enjoy seeing her again, but $350 is a bit steep for my Citi account these days.

Happy to share more explicit details if anyone is interested.

Hahahah same here shes pretty cute and her English got abit Abit of Caucasian slang in it. Did some dirty things with her :)

BobDolly
06-04-2015, 05:49 PM
Any review on her?

I've asked for a pic...which looked quite a lot different to the v nice ones of that profile. My guess is just another out of towner providing pseudo-bdsm, but i could (hope) be wrong.

Zzun
06-04-2015, 06:04 PM
I've asked for a pic...which looked quite a lot different to the v nice ones of that profile. My guess is just another out of towner providing pseudo-bdsm, but i could (hope) be wrong.

Do u know the rates for her service?

BobDolly
06-04-2015, 09:22 PM
Do u know the rates for her service?

Standard fare bro, just ping her, she was pretty responsive...that is, until I tried to reconcile her pic with those from the ad.
Again, I'm guessing something like 'santina', with deceptive (way over flattering) profile photos, but happy to be proven wrong...so let us know;)

candotan88
07-04-2015, 12:43 AM
Hi bro, mind sharing more details about her? Not sure if role-play daddy/daughter involves some light bondage during the session.

RayCom
08-04-2015, 01:31 PM
Waiting for a session with mistress Sayako. Same as before , excited and heart beating fast after so many years. She's back to Singapore till this weekend. �� don't know when will she be back again��.anyways, just enjoy this session before she goes back cheers

sgdiscreethunk
08-04-2015, 09:31 PM
Domina Chandra finished her stay in Singapore with back-to-back appointments - so full that she couldn't fit in any more appointments. I am guessing that quite a number of her slaves are here too... Anyone care to share their personal take of how it went...

RayCom
08-04-2015, 10:59 PM
I wanted to post a complain about the points system. Few days ago, someone posted many messages here and scold people mother and father . I zapped them . Seems like my points suddenly all gone. Yes all even in the negative. No body could do that except admin. If I am not right at zapping these few idiots .please let me know. Or are they privilege members who buy their points? I have been around and contributed through FR and discussion even during the delfi forum days. If this is they way things work here, then I am sure people will no longer want to do honest feedback and everything here will be either advertisement, okt. People like me will disappear from this forum. Do remember, people discussion here is the main factor why this forum is popular. Now its full of false report and okt advertisement. I am really disappointed with the way admin work here. Serioously! And piss off as well.��

DOMINAFIRE
09-04-2015, 02:06 AM
Greetings bro,

I just wanted to share with you a wonderful experience I had with Domina Fire. You can find her profile at the following link:

http://www.dominafire.com/

Just to give a bit of the background, my preference is mostly fetish and I do not like pain. I have had my shares of experience in Japan with La Siora and what not, but let me tell you that my experience with Domina Fire is one of a kind. It was my first experience with her but she hit all the right spots.

There was a big attachment between us, especially with the eyes gazing at you and emotional feeling she portrayed. She was also super nice. This was my best experience, better than any sessions I had in Japan.

I fully recommend her to all of you. Since she is in Singapore for a few days, I suggest that you book her fast!

Hello everyone,
Four of my domme friends and I are organizing a CFNM Perverted PARTY with the twist of foot worship, small penis humiliation and slaves Olympics party and alot more kinky play this coming April11 on my Bday. The private Event will be held here in Manila. As to date, we already have 5 confirmed subs coming over Manila to join the fun!! Feel free to msg me in my website if u fancy to Be part of our kinky party.

My travel updates for upcoming weeks and month.
Singapore and Kuala lumpur 3rd wk of April.
Bangkok April30 to May4
Feel free to visit my website for further inquiries.
www.dominafire.com
whips n kisses
DF

Mamamoo
09-04-2015, 03:55 PM
I wanted to post a complain about the points system. Few days ago, someone posted many messages here and scold people mother and father . I zapped them . Seems like my points suddenly all gone. Yes all even in the negative. No body could do that except admin. If I am not right at zapping these few idiots .please let me know. Or are they privilege members who buy their points? I have been around and contributed through FR and discussion even during the delfi forum days. If this is they way things work here, then I am sure people will no longer want to do honest feedback and everything here will be either advertisement, okt. People like me will disappear from this forum. Do remember, people discussion here is the main factor why this forum is popular. Now its full of false report and okt advertisement. I am really disappointed with the way admin work here. Serioously! And piss off as well.��

Most probably you have violated rules. 8 and tio reverse zap by boss script.

Did you remember zapping anyone with vulgarity without leaving nick?

8. Reputation votes are secret. In other words, you can vote either way without fear or favour. HOWEVER, those who abuse the system by making vicious attacks and spewing vulgarities anonymously (ie without revealing your nick) will have their nicks exposed and placed under moderation if the victim complains to the moderators. If you want to abuse someone using all sorts of profanities via the reputation system remarks feature, you MUST reveal your nick when doing so in order not to be penalised.

punishme
10-04-2015, 01:50 AM
Lol that mother less dog still PM spamming me. I hope his whole family die

Hi Bro , just delete and not talk about it , that's what he wants . I have about 10 from it on my PM , happens all the time , just ignore it , it will soon get bored :)

RayCom
10-04-2015, 02:13 PM
Oh means u were the anonymous joker who zapped me when i was quarreling with tt guy who scold other ppl father and mother. That guy started it i not happy with it then quarreled with him lol. Now this forum u see i removed my posts coz that guy and his clones were banned and my posts irrelevant so i removed them.

Yes, iam the joker who zapped you. Most probably due to using phone so never leave any comments. Just a smile. But anyway, its pissing to see you post so many pages of- deleted- message . Cant I zapped you for it? Anyway, I also received zapped last time for no reason and no name. Need to file complain over a few zapps? How about people constantly quoting whole post just to ask How much! .

Anyway if this is the way things work . Am really disappointed with things works here. No wonder most of the old cheongster all stop posting and sharing info already. Because no point. When I zapped people for posting ao many page of Delete messages and he make complain people zapped him and without asking, the admin took his word for it and just put me in red zone. What kind of rationale is this? Anyway like I say . Then I better contribute less and just hang around looking for free info cause there's no purpose in sharing anymore

RayCom
10-04-2015, 02:24 PM
Lol that mother less dog still PM spamming me. I hope his whole family die

Btw, I also Kenna from this loser who go around cursing people. They nk I zapped you because the way you scold him back sounds very similar to him so I thought you are his crones. But anyway about the leaving of names in zapped I received a few cursing zapped also no name what. Where got to put. And i Kenna zapped because they see my points is in red 落井下石。 this is the type of people here��

RayCom
10-04-2015, 02:27 PM
And thanks a few kind bro who up me back. Anyway points cannot exchange for free fuck or money. Just nice to see but greatful the few bro who up me trying to help����

Bigbase
11-04-2015, 10:21 AM
Hello guys.

Super forum you got here!

I want to start with some reviews.

Germany:

I went all around Germany to see if I could find a young, beautiful domina. Not many like that as most of them are the old generation. Cannot figure out why?

1: Kira Page in Berlin:
Age around 28. Super experienced and superb intuition. Beauty around 7, but including her presence she is around 8 or 9 in my book. True sadist and domina (she laughs everytime you are in dire straits).
No "bizarr-lady" though (she will not let you get too close), but I do not mind that.

I get the feeling she is on the way out of the business though, so try to catch her quickly.

2: Tara Noemi in Nurnberg:
Almost same story as with Kira Page. Around 26? Very unique and special. Lovely. True sadist. Great intuition and knowledge. Maybe a tad more classical beautiful than Kira (8 if you say her on the street, 9-10 in the studio), but they are both real gems.

3: Lady Samira in Köln: The most sexy and beautiful dome I have EVER seen! Probably only 21 as she states. She seemed to enjoy humiliation. But she was way to tough for me, and overstepped my limits very quickly and left me scared (in a bad way) the rest of the way. I will not come back, but she still comes back in my fantasies.

4: Lady Destiny in Dresden: Very beautiful and probably also around 28. Looks maybe 6 and 8 in the studio?
Very, very knowledgeable, but maybe not supernatural like Kira and Tara. I liked her, but somehow I felt she did not like me, so I will not come back (chemistry-thing). I do not think she has issues though, and I can really recommend her. Her prices are also much more reasonable than the two former mentioned.

There are two more I could mention, but that is - as far as I can see - it for young, beautiful dominas in Germany. Here in Denmark we have....0!

I also have a question:

Club Mania in Tokyo looks really nice!
Do you know if they will accept a white dude that does not speak a word of Japanese? And what about dorei-yakata? I really hope you can help. I will post reviews of course :-).

Cheers,

Lundgren
German mistresses

Does anyone have any recent good experience with mistresses in Germany? Your feedback is much appreciated.

Lundgren: I just sent you a private msg.

Tetched
11-04-2015, 02:06 PM
German mistresses

Does anyone have any recent good experience with mistresses in Germany? Your feedback is much appreciated.

LOTS of great times in Stuttgart Studio Centric and Studio Arachne. Amazing facility and very experienced Dommes . . prefer Arachne a little the location is very remote, and the atmosphere kind of scary (in a good way;). Centric a bit more formal and 'clinic'. Can't lose either way!

http://www.studio-centric.de/

http://www.arachne.de/

calbts
12-04-2015, 10:40 AM
German mistresses

Lundgren: I just sent you a private msg.

I went there a few years ago. I had sessions at Arachne's 2 locations in Stuttgart and can recommend. The attitudes of the girls working there was really good. Dungeon spaces were also very impressive.
That is the main positive of the German SM houses - they have the most expansive and best equipped dungeon play spaces in the world.
The Avalon facility in Berlin has to be seen to be believed.

On the flip side it seems the majority of Mistresses are of the mature variety(which is good if you prefer that - I do not). Also most websites and online photos of Mistresses are very photoshopped and not always truly representative of in-person looks.

otherOne
12-04-2015, 09:00 PM
What is the difference between a dominatrix and bizarrlady.

calbts
13-04-2015, 10:37 AM
What is the difference between a dominatrix and bizarrlady.

From my experience in Germany a dominatrix usually does not allow intimate touching of her privates and is not as sensual. A bizarrlady will allow you more sensuality by touching of her vagina and breasts. Sometimes they even allow you sex with domination. These of course are general guidelines and may vary from lady to lady. If you are looking for strict and hard domination then go with a dominatrix. If you want a mix or a sexual/sensual experience - go with the bizarrlady.

otherOne
14-04-2015, 09:46 PM
Does anyone have FR for mistress kat(http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/1/v/2179224/default.htm)?

Mcwoof00
15-04-2015, 03:51 PM
Does anyone have FR for mistress kat(http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/1/v/2179224/default.htm)?

I tried to email her.. but she didnt reply at all..:(:(

DaScolda
15-04-2015, 04:00 PM
I tried to email her.. but she didnt reply at all..:(:(
She does reply eventually, but her responses are rather curt. Guess she's busy.

otherOne
15-04-2015, 07:18 PM
Any fr for club diana in hongkong?

http://www.clubdianahk.com/main.html

sequence79
15-04-2015, 11:22 PM
I finally met goddess lainchen, thanks bro Schrodinger for the verification. She's a young and pretty gal, and friendly too!

otherOne
15-04-2015, 11:28 PM
I finally met goddess lainchen, thanks bro Schrodinger for the verification. She's a young and pretty gal, and friendly too!

FR please :D

lancerex
15-04-2015, 11:30 PM

yes FR pls !!!

copymark
16-04-2015, 01:18 PM
[QUOTE=sequence79;12906298]I finally met goddess lainchen, thanks bro Schrodinger for the verification. She's a young and pretty gal, and friendly too![/QUOTE

Guys note that there are impostors on locanto posing as mistress lain.
Any one that gives a phone number is not her. She isonly contactable through [email protected] and any other email is not her

Schrodinger
16-04-2015, 03:43 PM
Any one that gives a phone number is not her. She isonly contactable through [email protected] and any other email is not her

Thanks for the headsup. Googled the phone number and it's actually some property agent. Sabo case I guess.

DOMINAFIRE
17-04-2015, 01:03 AM
Hello everyone, as I promise to all subs askin for my travel updates that I will post here for everyone to see.
Kuala Lumpur April22 to 29
Bangkok April30 to May4
feel free to book a session or inquire here
www.dominafire.com
Whips n Kisses
DF

DaScolda
17-04-2015, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the headsup. Googled the phone number and it's actually some property agent. Sabo case I guess.
Interestingly enough, the singapore backpage ad for Ms Airah could be fake too. Either that, or she could have two numbers. Anyone verified yet?

Selamai
17-04-2015, 09:27 PM
Awaiting FR on mistress Lain as well. I've read her profile and it seems like she caters more to those who likes pain..

I am not really into pain, so I am wondering if I should even try her at all :confused:

sequence79
17-04-2015, 10:43 PM
Awaiting FR on mistress Lain as well. I've read her profile and it seems like she caters more to those who likes pain..

I am not really into pain, so I am wondering if I should even try her at all :confused:

She is quite flexible in catering to clients (slaves) needs, not necessarily pain infliction though i think that is her forte. For me i had some filth play with her. No harm asking.

BobDolly
18-04-2015, 10:32 AM
Any review on her?

So this a confirmed fake?

lancerex
18-04-2015, 11:49 AM
[QUOTE=sequence79;12906298]I finally met goddess lainchen, thanks bro Schrodinger for the verification. She's a young and pretty gal, and friendly too![/QUOTE

HI bro copymark, pls share ur FR !, all bros here will appreciate thanks

April
19-04-2015, 09:59 AM

Did visit ... kept selking package. ... end up some ass play ... lots of tools n toys

sequence79
19-04-2015, 11:00 PM
So this a confirmed fake?

I tried wechat a few times but no reply one.

osubken
20-04-2015, 01:34 AM
Did visit ... kept selking package. ... end up some ass play ... lots of tools n toys

This Mistress appears to be the same person who advertised extensively on sex141 over the last few years?

punishme
20-04-2015, 09:38 PM
Hi Guys , Just got back from a wonderful time with Mistress Morgan in her Bangkok dungeon and still so horny . I asked her if I could see her last night as I leave Bkk on Tuesday and I was in luck . However she told me she still had period so cannot facesit or brown , golden shower or ass worship so I thought what can we do , but I just wanted to see her so would take what ever she wanted to do .
Wow it was for me amazing , she sat me in a chair and started to wrap my face in plastic wrap ( cling film ) , I was a bit nervous at first as it really is impossible to breath but she is professional and knows what she is doing and very soon had a hard on . after awhile she laid me down an sat on my face with her knees which aroused me even more . Then she fed me banana chewed from her mouth and then spat yoghurt mixed with her spit into my mouth and I just exploded and soiled some of her dress with my cum .
after went to coffee shop and talk a lot , what a beautiful day :)

punishme
20-04-2015, 10:18 PM
Hi again , as a foot note Mistress Morgan`s new web site is up and running now , so if you are in Bangkok or Thailand can contact her www.thaifemdom.com

Selamai
20-04-2015, 10:39 PM
She is quite flexible in catering to clients (slaves) needs, not necessarily pain infliction though i think that is her forte. For me i had some filth play with her. No harm asking.

Thanks for the information :) What does filth play involve ?

atony1
20-04-2015, 10:57 PM

I do not think she is a good choice. If you can find some good mistress in Hong Kong,you are lucky.

sequence79
21-04-2015, 12:17 AM
Thanks for the information :) What does filth play involve ?

Don't wish to disclose too much in public, pm me if you interested to know haha :)

punishme
21-04-2015, 05:35 PM
Don't wish to disclose too much in public, pm me if you interested to know haha :)

if you cannot talk about then why post ? This forum is about sharing our experience with dominas and maybe help them with future custom . It is not about secrets . I am happy to talk everything as are a lot of other bros on here so if you have something to share then please share it .
I had a really wonderful time with mistress which I shared and if she had shit in my mouth I would have told that too .

sequence79
21-04-2015, 11:01 PM
if you cannot talk about then why post ? This forum is about sharing our experience with dominas and maybe help them with future custom . It is not about secrets . I am happy to talk everything as are a lot of other bros on here so if you have something to share then please share it .
I had a really wonderful time with mistress which I shared and if she had shit in my mouth I would have told that too .

To each his own bro, hope you respect me - i don't even know you

Mastodonman
21-04-2015, 11:09 PM
Freedom of speech bro. Ppl can choose what they want or what not to say. No offense to anybody. Cheers

fdomme
21-04-2015, 11:10 PM
To each his own bro, hope you respect me - i don't even know you

bro u r right, please share in your comfortable level :D