PDA

View Full Version : Thai Amulets...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

sgpiggybank
18-01-2006, 11:33 AM
Hi Bro,

I am wearing a Nam Pa Ya. I got it from my thai friend wife. It has very long history. I went to few temple and let those monks chant on it and their comments was it is a very good amulet. They said it is good for "ren yuan" but some said it is more suitable for gals. It is true?

HiFive
18-01-2006, 12:02 PM
Buddha no pantang ones..like guanyin also got alot of ppl wear and pray! Just
trust yrself!:) For me , i wear Lp thuad. Got too much amulets on hand and has to let go .

Artic
18-01-2006, 01:52 PM
Jade Jatukam....

http://sg.geocities.com/suriyanchanta/mag1.jpg

plumshirt
18-01-2006, 02:13 PM
Why do some people wear tiger teeth? Believe I saw some old ones probably extracted in 70s before ban... but didn't dare buy like that.

All I know is its good for something and must be removed via proper prayers otherwise its useless or tiger spirit will take it out on wearer in some way... Still, how to tell?

suckcock
18-01-2006, 07:06 PM
Anyone own a Wat Rakang Somdej?

Vigin Lover
18-01-2006, 07:59 PM
When you say expensive, hw expensive??? > SGD 1000?? :eek: As for me, when I buy amulets, not only consider $$$ but also consider wat the does the amulet for (eg: Metta, wealth, health etc).

It is not $1000, it cost more than 10k if any amulet (be it roop or rian) that was made by Luang Phor Ngern, Pitchi. Alot of businessman and actors like to wear it as they believe that LP Ngern will bring them luck and good wealth.

2532_Ah_Teck
18-01-2006, 09:05 PM
[QUOTE=HiFive]Something to share .Kunpeng Gatha
Su Na Mo Ro
Mae Tat Di Put Toh
Bhuddang Phra Sit Di Mae
Dhammang Phra Sit Di Mae
Sangkang Phra Sit Di Mae

Bro HiFive,

Is this chant meant for all Khun Peng Amulet? So wat does tis chant do? Hw many time we need to chant in a day? When to chant it?

Kunpeng Gatha - General Kunpeng?

Om,
sunamolo,
namolosu,
molosuna,
losunamo,
huajaikunpeng.

i got it from the shop that sell kunpeng amulet to me.
at fuluso building.

HiFive
18-01-2006, 10:45 PM
Anyone own a Wat Rakang Somdej?
Very exp:) Thus get wat suthat somdej instead

ak00
18-01-2006, 11:28 PM
wad do u pple recomend for a person who wants to start collecting like me?

=)

Vigin Lover
19-01-2006, 07:45 PM
wad do u pple recomend for a person who wants to start collecting like me?

=)

What is the price range you are looking into?
Personally I would recommend you to collect amulets that was made by LP Pae, LP Tae, LP Kasem, Por-Tang Kai as many of the amulets made by those LP are of affordable range and are also very good for wearing!
I personally prefer to collect older amulets but of course the price is much more higher. :)
Hope it helps.

ak00
19-01-2006, 10:39 PM
i wanted to get 1 cheap 1 for health and luck..

lol

what would u recommend? :D

my buget less than $100.. possible??

Vigin Lover
22-01-2006, 11:51 AM
i wanted to get 1 cheap 1 for health and luck..

lol

what would u recommend? :D

my buget less than $100.. possible??

Yes there are many amulets at your buget!!! :)

hthderrick
22-01-2006, 12:00 PM

bro

long time never here frm u....hows thing?wat is ur latest collection?

ak00
22-01-2006, 12:19 PM

any recommendation?
:D

Vigin Lover
22-01-2006, 08:58 PM
any recommendation?

There are many LP amulets at your buget.
Like LP Pae, LP Koon, LP Pern are all very good.
Maybe you can contact my friend if you are interested in chowing one pcs.

Vigin Lover
22-01-2006, 09:03 PM
bro

long time never here frm u....hows thing?wat is ur latest collection?

Bro,
Not much stuff these days been very busy lately. Wat about you??

frog
22-01-2006, 09:43 PM
hey brothers i got a serious problem here. my mum accidentally drop my amulet onto the floor and the top part actually cracked and a fragment came off. what should i do? please help :(

Vigin Lover
23-01-2006, 09:11 PM
hey brothers i got a serious problem here. my mum accidentally drop my amulet onto the floor and the top part actually cracked and a fragment came off. what should i do? please help :(

Time for a new amulet?? :eek:

Necromancer II
27-01-2006, 01:54 PM
Can anyone help to transalate this chant in chinese 'han yu pin yin' or seperate the words in chanting mode ? Thanks in advance!

KKATHA MAHALARP (FORTUNE/LUCK)

NAMO (3 TIMES)

TEROBOHTISUDDO ARNO ARVAROH GITTAYSA

MAHARAHPOH AUNCHALEENUNG MAHATAYRUNG

MAHAVAYO ARPOH PUTTAVEE TAYCHO SUMPOHMANANUNG

BOHTISUDDUNG SATHUROOBNUNG GATUNYOO GATAVAYTITAR

ARKUNDITI MAYAITTI PAKAWA NAMAMIHUNG

*Note: "This is a chant written in Kuba Krisanna website"

suckcock
17-02-2006, 05:26 AM
Found a new forum: www.siamamulets.com

:cool:

DOM ROUGH
23-02-2006, 11:19 AM
I think these qns is wat some bro wishes to ask,any kind bro if know..pls help to ans. Qns like ; *What are the things u should / Should Not do when u wearing it? *Wat if ur gf with her Aunty visiting touches u? *What are the things u should / Should Not do when u place ur amulet in the room?

Xie xie alot! :p

Big Sexy
23-02-2006, 12:10 PM
i just got my Jatukam Yooyenpensook @ $200/-..http://forums.cpfc.org/images/smilies/thumb.gif

SM888
23-02-2006, 12:23 PM
Hi ppl

I need some advice n guidance. First time making a purchase

Where can I locate a shop in Thai (hopefully in town area) to buy amulet.

Or izzit advisable to buy from temple? If yes which temple??

I hv problems getting a amulet advise from shop in FLS, ie which is from luck, bla bla…

DOM ROUGH
02-03-2006, 01:46 PM
i just got my Jatukam Yooyenpensook @ $200/-..http://forums.cpfc.org/images/smilies/thumb.gif
Hi Bro....may i know wat is that for?
I rencently went to my regular shop ask for LP Ngum for $300. Isit expensive?
Thank,I Up U. :p

Violetta
04-03-2006, 06:00 PM
all amulets wear off no matter how powerful it is. if u follow instructions from the master to chant the katas regularly for some period of time, the blessing protection & so called ''good luck'' stay with u for life. if u naturally have good meditative quality, the powers of emulets will also stay with u for life. but nothing beats the chants of 5 buddhas mantra & keeping the 5precepts well. even so all emulets will act as dharma protectors for u. its to remind u of the teachings of buddha not to gain greed or power. even if one not sincere no matter how many emulets one has also no use.

wanker10
21-03-2006, 02:39 PM
Hi All,

Just saw it from the BBC News update that a mentally ill muslim man vandalised the Brahma Statue at the Erawan Shrine in BKK & got himself killed by the people there. Sad to know this had happened cos who knows there might be revenge from the muslim cos there are now still fighting in the South between the Buddhist & the Muslim.

Let's hope PEACE prevails & all Brothers & Sisters live in harmony.

Cheers,

Below is the report from the BBC News:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4827660.stm

Bangkok shrine attacker is killed
A Muslim man has been beaten to death in Thailand after attacking a Hindu shrine in the capital, Bangkok.
The man - who is reported to suffer from mental health problems - was set upon after smashing a statue of the Hindu deity, Brahma.

Two men, reportedly cleaners at the shrine, have been arrested.

The Erawan shrine, built 50 years ago, is a popular site with tourists and devotees, who pay musicians and dancers to celebrate wishes granted there.

Police said that Thanakorn Pakdeepol, 27, broke into the shrine, which houses a four-faced statue of Brahma, early on Tuesday morning.

He used a hammer to destroy the deity, before being attacked by several men.

Pakdeepol's father told Reuters news agency that his son had been in and out of mental hospitals for the past decade.

The shrine was built in 1956 to ward off bad luck from the nearby Erawan hotel, where the foundation stone had been laid on an inauspicious day.

Thousands of Thais visit the shrine every day and return with gifts when they believe their wishes have been granted.

bloke
21-03-2006, 05:36 PM
Any Bros know about "Tiger skin"?
Fu Lu Shou there also got sell...... But dunno if it's real.

Another one is got 2 statue, 1 male 1 female facing each other (kissing) and got oil in it.

Kindly Enlighten. Thx.

ralliart
21-03-2006, 05:49 PM
hi bros,

i had a thai amulet given to me quite a long while ago. as time goes by, the gold-plated frame falls off n the plastic casing has some cracks. in addition i can see greenish mold inside. can any bros help by telling how to make it good again? thks in advance

ralliart
21-03-2006, 05:49 PM
paiseh. pls delete boss. thks.

VIOS333
21-03-2006, 09:31 PM
hi bros,

i had a thai amulet given to me quite a long while ago. as time goes by, the gold-plated frame falls off n the plastic casing has some cracks. in addition i can see greenish mold inside. can any bros help by telling how to make it good again? thks in advance

How to see whether it is a true somde warakang, mine somde has a thai belt imprinted onto the rear.

ralliart
22-03-2006, 10:04 AM
hi bros,

any good recommendations? my amulet is important to me. help me escape disaster many times. thks in advance.

spotter542
23-03-2006, 12:53 AM

Senior Big Sexy ,

Don't mind me asking , which year and temple was it produced ?
Got my Sooliyen / Jartukam & Phra Pidta ( alpaga ) recently too. :)

Jartukam / Sooliyen chant ;

Su li yen chan ta tau jar tu kam ra ma thep X 3 times.

Wetdevil
23-03-2006, 02:16 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know Pra Krisada Sumetro cause he is in Singapore frm 250306 to 270306. Saw this in the adv frm ysterday the new paper.

starman
06-04-2006, 09:45 PM
Hello bro this afternoon went to bukit merah thai temple to pray a thai monk give me a thai amulet while he's giving me blessing and i juz accept in return give a red packet. im not sure abt thai amulet ive took a pic can someone kind enough to let me know more abt my amulet.Thks

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/6066/dsc002338cs.th.jpg (http://img82.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc002338cs.jpg)

The Renegade
07-04-2006, 12:17 PM
It is a LP Thuad. LP Thuad is a well-respected monk in Thailand. When he passed away, he made a vow saying that whoever wears his amulets, be it old batch, new batch, fake amulets or authentic ones, it will protect them from harm.

You may want to read his biography here: http://www.siamamulets.com/showthread.php?t=79

I believe alot in LP Thuad cos he saved my brother's life twice in accident and prevented my car accident once.

Regards

starman
07-04-2006, 11:41 PM
It is a LP Thuad. LP Thuad is a well-respected monk in Thailand. When he passed away, he made a vow saying that whoever wears his amulets, be it old batch, new batch, fake amulets or authentic ones, it will protect them from harm.

You may want to read his biography here: http://www.siamamulets.com/showthread.php?t=79

I believe alot in LP Thuad cos he saved my brother's life twice in accident and prevented my car accident once.

Regards

Thanks for your info bro i will check out siamamulets.

wanker10
11-04-2006, 01:13 PM
Hi All Bros,

Recently got a Khun Paen. Any bro here can share with me the Katha for the Khun Paen?

Many Thanks in advance.

Cheers,:D

ok69
11-04-2006, 01:21 PM
I had 1 Khun paen from LP Pae .. i suppose is the not so limited one
bought $50 about 1yrs plus back

I wore it together with the butterfly amulet from kirshna (pls ignore my spelling)

I also bought another kuanpean from fuyuan at FLS .. I bought becos it is very nice .. lolz :D

will be getting a 'soonteck' - look for some limited
willing to spend $100-300 .. proabbly LP pae one too

any comments ?

The Renegade
11-04-2006, 02:26 PM
Hi All Bros,

Recently got a Khun Paen. Any bro here can share with me the Katha for the Khun Paen?

Many Thanks in advance.

I got this general Khun Paen Katha from a friend:

Su Na Mo Ro
Mae Tat Di Put Toh
Bhuddang Phra Sit Di Mae
Dhammang Phra Sit Di Mae
Sangkang Phra Sit Di Mae

As there are many different kathas for Khun Paen, it is very difficult to verify which is the right one to chant (perhaps the more experienced bros might know), hence this is a general one..

Regards

wanker10
11-04-2006, 03:38 PM
I got this general Khun Paen Katha from a friend:

Su Na Mo Ro
Mae Tat Di Put Toh
Bhuddang Phra Sit Di Mae
Dhammang Phra Sit Di Mae
Sangkang Phra Sit Di Mae

As there are many different kathas for Khun Paen, it is very difficult to verify which is the right one to chant (perhaps the more experienced bros might know), hence this is a general one..

Regards

Hi Bro,

Thank you so much.

The Renegade
11-04-2006, 09:29 PM
Hi Bro,

Thank you so much.

Hi bro,

You are most welcome ~ :)

wanker10
17-04-2006, 12:43 PM
Hi All,

I had recently bought a Somdej amulet. Any problem wearing it together with Khun Paen?

The somdej I got was said to be from Wat Rakang (with a "bell" mark at the back of the amulet) & it cost S$50. Really from Wat Rakang?

tvmsg
17-04-2006, 01:59 PM
I'm surprise, u guys actually believe in buying amulets n 1 amulet costs more than 100 dollars. Errrr I thought u can never afford to "buy"?? Amazing, some even buy various amulets n keep them as if it is a treasure... :eek: Some even go all the way to look for the particular amulet, which he believes to be very "real".

A question to ask, so those pay high price for so called "limited edition" which u bought n those of u actually bought a amulet for a few dollars n go to the temple pray n chant. The "limited edition" gives you better protection??

xunyicao
17-04-2006, 05:00 PM
actually its best that u dun wear somdej with khun paen..
if u like khun paen, perhaps u can get a takrut with khun paen katha and heart verses..

bloke
17-04-2006, 07:07 PM
OasisG :
Noted. Thx...

suckcock
17-04-2006, 09:42 PM
Hi Wanker,
Who did u bought the Wat Rakang somdej from? anyway, $50 is consider to be quite a gd catch if the price u r paying for is of a new batch, so i reckon is fine, also, always remember Somdej is of higher rank, so always wear Somdej at the centre, by the side u can wear Khun Paeng or Roop. unless u have Chinnaraj, than Chinnaraj should be in centre, Somdej be side by side of Khun Paeng. guess u should know that wearing of amulet is odd no. rite? 1,3,5 etc..

bro, cannot wear even number meh??

sex0l0gy
17-04-2006, 10:40 PM
actually its best that u dun wear somdej with khun paen..
if u like khun paen, perhaps u can get a takrut with khun paen katha and heart verses..

Y cannot wear somdej with Khun Paen... I am wearing Sothan, Somdej and Khun Paen... I had seek a monk advice when I bought all these amulet frm Thailand.. And there is not problem with these arrangement...

KTV siao
18-04-2006, 12:36 AM
hi all bros out there,
i have been a collector and believer of these thai amulets since i was 13... cos many of my friends were wearing these... want to share a story of my own. when i was 17 my mum in a fit of anger threw away my necklace of 5 amulets consisting of a kumantong, kongping, soon teh, chinana, and pakawan.

not long after she threw them inside a dustbin choot i was charged with rioting under sec 147 of singapore law. then i was sentenced to 2 years and 6 strokes of the cane. until now i still believe she caused my sentence to be so heavy.

although i do not blame her, i strongly believe the powers that genuine amulets hold. some of u might have heard of gan, a god with its cap slanting one way. my friend used to worship it, offering it with his own blood. i strongly advise all brothers to have anything to do with "gan"! it is a highly "xie" god and not to be taken lightly! one day he just snapped and threw himself off a building. he had a history of mental illness with voices telling him to do bad things.

as many of u know, most pai kia carry 3 or more amulets with them always... however this concept must change. i now believe that we should not do bad things and hope the gods will protect us. this is wrong. if u carry a kuman with a moneybag and hope to win when gambling, good luck to u. but if u are a businessman and carry a soon teh ur business will definely prosper, which is why many businessman doing "jiak tor" and not "pian tor" will carry soon teh with them.

sorry for the poor translations of the amulets names, if u all are not clear i can maybe look for the correct spellings of the amulets. :)

Cummingliao
18-04-2006, 01:00 AM
hi all bros out there,
i have been a collector and believer of these thai amulets since i was 13... cos many of my friends were wearing these... want to share a story of my own. when i was 17 my mum in a fit of anger threw away my necklace of 5 amulets consisting of a kumantong, kongping, soon teh, chinana, and pakawan.

not long after she threw them inside a dustbin choot i was charged with rioting under sec 147 of singapore law. then i was sentenced to 2 years and 6 strokes of the cane. until now i still believe she caused my sentence to be so heavy.

although i do not blame her, i strongly believe the powers that genuine amulets hold. some of u might have heard of gan, a god with its cap slanting one way. my friend used to worship it, offering it with his own blood. i strongly advise all brothers to have anything to do with "gan"! it is a highly "xie" god and not to be taken lightly! one day he just snapped and threw himself off a building. he had a history of mental illness with voices telling him to do bad things.

as many of u know, most pai kia carry 3 or more amulets with them always... however this concept must change. i now believe that we should not do bad things and hope the gods will protect us. this is wrong. if u carry a kuman with a moneybag and hope to win when gambling, good luck to u. but if u are a businessman and carry a soon teh ur business will definely prosper, which is why many businessman doing "jiak tor" and not "pian tor" will carry soon teh with them.

sorry for the poor translations of the amulets names, if u all are not clear i can maybe look for the correct spellings of the amulets. :)

If all these amulets really work, Thailand won't be in such a political mess now, neither will there be any poor and sick people around. There will be no war and conflicts. The list goes on... :rolleyes:

happpy
18-04-2006, 03:06 AM
Hello KtV Siao

firstly
Judging the jail terms sentenced to u was not the reason when the amulet was thrown by your mum. This heavy sentence was ordered down because of your act of foolishness( rioting )

Secondly
you claim your friend associated with Ngan and later junped down from the house is ridiculious and nonsense. I have been praying for years and got wealth and gers all the way.

thirdly
who teach him to pray with blood and from what i know is nonsense.
does he know how to pray ?
does he know how to worshipp?
and does he know what he is praying is factory make toy.

Real original Ngan come from ayuttiya !!!!!!!!! and there is left or right pointed head

is business man who make it commercial to let people buy
left pointed head for 4d wealth
righted pointed head for carrer luck
red eye for gers luck

but one thing for sure Ngan do not come cheap.:D

wanker10
18-04-2006, 08:43 AM
Hi Wanker,
Who did u bought the Wat Rakang somdej from? anyway, $50 is consider to be quite a gd catch if the price u r paying for is of a new batch, so i reckon is fine, also, always remember Somdej is of higher rank, so always wear Somdej at the centre, by the side u can wear Khun Paeng or Roop. unless u have Chinnaraj, than Chinnaraj should be in centre, Somdej be side by side of Khun Paeng. guess u should know that wearing of amulet is odd no. rite? 1,3,5 etc..

Hi Bro,

The somdej i got is from the shop at simpang bedok just outside the thai temple. I think the name is "Yin Dee". I saw it from the showcase. There are a few more (Wat Rakang) & also some from LP Pern. The one I got was made in CE2537. He told me my somdej is 12 years old. Is it true that all Wat Rakang amulet comes with a blue bell mark at the back of the amulet?

I am wearing a Phra Prom amulet which is on my necklace. Therefore, I wear the somdej & khun paen on a clip.

bloke
18-04-2006, 02:52 PM
Bro, wearing of even number is not allow as of what i know from the monks from Bangkok. for what reason, i will try to find out why & let u know. but always remember, KumanTong, Yin Tong is meant to be kept in the pocket but not wear on neck.

Hi OasisG :

Kindly advice again... as u've mentioned above, how about an amulet of Khun Pean with 2 wives (front) & behind the amulet is Yin Tong??? So these amulet can pin on my shirt?

Thanx in advance.

happpy
18-04-2006, 03:56 PM
this is Kun paeng and behind ku man tong, is the lastest desgin which cost $25. u can get it easily. changi village there a nun going around with a pot selling such amulets !

Cummingliao
18-04-2006, 05:14 PM
For Bro Cummingliao, i am just saying this in my point of view, Thailand politics isn't messy due to the faith of buddhism, it's the person mind that creating such a chaotic situation. let's take Sondhi Limkunthong for example. it is his jealousy that get his head for spearing such rallies, maybe is or maybe not Taksin is corrupt or not, we wouldn't know. but for sure i know that all monks & buddhist has also pray for peace in their country.
I hope that what i have said here offended any bros here. Cheers!

OasisG

Actually, my point is we shouldn't take these amulets so seriously, as what some of the guys in here do. However, I do agree that the main purpose of wearing an amulet or a religious penchant is to have a peace of mind. I'm all for it, but if one's intention is to generate more wealth and women through wearing these amulets, then it's all damn crappy to me. Simply nonsense... and yes I don't believe in spells and 'tong kao' too. If someone can prove it, please do let me know and I am willing to pay tens of thousands as long as it works, so that I can use it to kill Osama or George W. Bush, whichever side that can pay me more. Or maybe I'll kill them both, and get the monetary rewards from both sides. I will be a freaking rich man by then, probably the richest man in Singapore. Hahaahaaa... :D

KTV siao
18-04-2006, 07:21 PM
hi bro happpy,
while i do not disagree that my foolishness and playfulness when i was young caused what happened to me, i also believe that ignorant disposal of these amulets will bring bad luck. it is common knowledge and too many facts to prove otherwise. but my case is over and served so long ago, i prefer to put it behind me.

my opinion on phra ngan or "gan" as i know it still stands, i cannot forget wad happened to my friend even so many years have passed. u said my friend's ngan is a factory made toy and he did not know how to pray with it. he obtained it from a well known temple in thailand and from what i know its an original from long po in. i do not know how he came up with the blood offering but me and my friends have been into these thailand gods for a long time, so please don't make such a insulting statement. i am always open to opinions as i myself know that my knowledge of these are limited to what i gather from my friends and visits to temples, so please don't be offended by what i say now. :o

bro cummingliao,
to each his own believes, since u are here, why not learn with an open mind? there are many things on earth which we cannot explain. if u say that about thailand, isn't it more ridiculous when the country that Christ came from is always in war or some turmoil? NOTE: I AM NOT AGAINT CHRISTIANITY I JUST WANT TO STATE A POINT.

to all bros,
i am at a loss for words to correctly name some of the items in my collection, can any1 help me with it? how do u classify these "siam put" in english? and "tan ga" and the cling sound when u shake some amulets? how about buddha statues? like the san ka zai 1 at the front door of the redhill "siam bio". and phra kit (hope i spell it correct) what is it classify as? many thanks

Vigin Lover
18-04-2006, 09:46 PM
Bro,

Long time never post liao and glad to see that this thread is still going on.. :D
From my understanding, wearing Buddhist amulets is to remind us the teachings of the Buddha. And also the protector devas of the amulets will protect us from harm. But pls remember, however, you still can't escape from your own karma!

Cheers,
Bro VL

Wearing LP Thiam Phrakit, LP Thiam first batch rian, LP Thim Plai-guman Luk-Om, LP Koon Phrayant, Hanuman.

wanker10
19-04-2006, 09:09 AM
Hi Bro OasisG,

Thanks for the info. Very much appreciated.

Titus62
24-04-2006, 01:36 AM
Hi all bros here... I need some info frm you guys.

Basically, I hve a bullet shell Tanga frm LP Pern ( The monk siting on a tiger) wearing on my wrist. I hve been wearing it for over the past yrs for protect me frm danger. Bt until one day... someone told me if i got chant the Tanga script, it will be better for me. Bt when i ask frm him, he said he don hve... he ask me to search around... So guys, do u mind i ask if anyone here got the script to share? Thks.

Titus62
24-04-2006, 03:45 AM
Is it the one with tied with a black string rite? anyway for the katha, i do not have, anyway, if the someone said it'll be better for you if you chant the katha, did he define what better can it get or help you? Tanga is something for to protect from harm. as long it is properly conserated by the monk it should be alrite. i do have one of the tanga with bullet as mentioned, so far so gd. doesn't really need a katha to so called boost the power.

OasisG

Yes! Dat's the one I'm wearing! He didn't really define wat's the purpose to chant the katha... Dat's y I'm here to find out more! Bt i think wat he trying to tell me is the reason y all Thai monks muz chant scripts to their buddhas or even u bring yr buddha penants to the monks, they will oso chant for u...

happpy
24-04-2006, 05:26 AM
:mad:
HELLO KTV SIAO

Firstly your comments are not constructive and childish. you still have a brain of a kid that wants attention. till now u still cannot attain enlightment after serving jail term. still thinking it was the improper disposal that caused your jail term, so why did'nt your mum go jail then ! i shall not waste my time debating with u. it will be insult to my intelligent.

secondly, please do not consider u are so close to long phor yin or whatever long poh, do not insult long phor yin in the sense that he teach ur friend to play ngag. in my point of view, u and your friends do not know a single bit of thai amulets at all. your friend is just retarted to play blood without any guidance, and for his punishment, the ghost make him go mad. simple, this is to show that u and your friends are so professional in thai amulets. what a big fat joke.!!!!!!!!!!

thirdly, u do not know where ngag orgins are from and methods of playing. please do let me see u post another single message on ngag. u are insulting it.

happpy
24-04-2006, 05:30 AM
Hello all bros

for your information.
for all those that are fans of AH CHAN THONG TATTOOING MAGICAL POWER, he will arrive at FONG GUAN HANG next week.

thks

jackylee
29-04-2006, 08:09 PM
Hi all bros here... I need some info frm you guys.

Basically, I hve a bullet shell Tanga frm LP Pern ( The monk siting on a tiger) wearing on my wrist. I hve been wearing it for over the past yrs for protect me frm danger. Bt until one day... someone told me if i got chant the Tanga script, it will be better for me. Bt when i ask frm him, he said he don hve... he ask me to search around... So guys, do u mind i ask if anyone here got the script to share? Thks.

That's a nice piece. Cherish it. LP Pern's stuffs are good esp his takruts and singha.

This is human greed, you already said it's been protecting you for years already then just leave it like that loh. What if you chant something you don't understand (supposingly you does not understand thai) then something happen how? :rolleyes: :)

KTV siao
29-04-2006, 08:30 PM
wa happpy...
ur post shows how intelligent u really are! seriously i have no interest in getting attention from other people about my "knowlege". i never claimed to be "professional in thai amulets". in fact in your post u seem to want people to think that u are! i never had in my possession of ngan so how can i claim to be a pro about how to "play" it (is playing even a right word to describe?):confused:

but 1 thing i am sure of... u are the one acting childish here. so pls stop this flaming on the internet. if u really have a problem with me, pls settle it like a man.:mad:

happpy
29-04-2006, 09:15 PM
KTV SIAO or should i address xiao didi

still havent got enlighten yet after the jail term yet Kid and i have no idea what are u writing ? why are directing people attention and u do not know what are u wiritng about !

as for settle what ? what are u talking about kid? are u a gangster?
if so u think i care?? even i give u my address and hp, the most u only shout on the phone. people like u are not educated and mind is full of fighting, beside what make u think u can fight win me.? i think u a fat pig with a fat brain acting like a cock. u are not even fit to talk to me. in my eye u are just a piece of shit.

i suggest u shut the fat gap of yours. bully. yawnzzzz
:mad:

happpy
29-04-2006, 09:21 PM
KTV RETARTED

First of first u are the one who talk about Ngag and the idiot friend of urs commited sucided now u are not trying to this or what, it seem u have a vast knowledge! what a joke and now u are denying it. what a coward in real life!!!!!!!

secondly if u cannot accept criticisms go hide in your house go hug your mother and cry!!!!!!!

thirdly do not come and act as a bully, i am so scared of u.:D
try picking on primary kids, i am not the least even intersted in looking at stupid comments. Childish. deframing ? u know what the meaning of deframe first a not. ask your mother to send u to school first then come and debate with me. GOOD FOR NOTHING, I BET U STILL TAKING $ FROM UR MUM AT YOUR AGE TO PLAY.LOL

sianguy2006
30-04-2006, 02:25 AM
can anyone tell me whats the name of my amulet?My fren told me its a long phor but dunno long phor what..its a gift from my uncle

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/7369/dsc003271bm.jpg

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5929/dsc003290ek.jpg

johnhotday
30-04-2006, 08:08 AM
LP Tuat made in Wat ParKop

edack
30-04-2006, 01:40 PM
Hi Bro KTV Siao,
For your siam put, u can classified them as thai amulets or just amulets, such as Roop for "small stautes", Rian for copper amulet, Tanga u r rite, the amulet which got a cling sound is Kring, mostly Wat Suthat Phra Kring is very gd. temple is Wat for the red hill thai temple it is call Wat Ananda.

OasisG

bor oasis , is the temple near the river ...

sianguy2006
30-04-2006, 01:48 PM
okie hopefully this 2 pics is clearer..would like to know more abt my amulet

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/3019/dsc003316zz.jpg

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/114/dsc003336jz.jpg

sianguy2006
30-04-2006, 03:06 PM
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2587/dsc003315ck.jpg

KTV siao
30-04-2006, 07:08 PM
bro sianguy2006,
they are right it is long po thuad i have one given to me when i went to wat ananda.. think that monk has many of it! all my friends got 1.:)

bro oasisg,
u seem very knowlegable about these! don't tell me all your knowledge from that website? how long did u study these? by the way do u know how to verify whether an amulet is authentic?

Azagathoth
30-04-2006, 08:29 PM
Yeah Bro VL,
you are very rite, we will be hunt by our Karma if we did any evil. What goes around, comes around.

i'm wearing Phra Chinnaraj Wat Suthat, Setab LP Cheam & Rian LP Ngern Wat DonYaiHom, a Rahu Om Chan Wat Sisathorn. carrying a Phrakit & tigerskin Tarkrut LP Pern Wat BangPhra, KrongBuri "cigarette filter" LP Zer Wat KlangBangKeow. Cheers!

OasisG

What about the cigarette filter by LP Zer?

Care to enlighten?

:)

weixiang
30-04-2006, 09:24 PM
i got 1 Kong Pheng quite long never wear liao...how to "revive" it ar..?

any advices bro..?

weixiang
30-04-2006, 10:11 PM
Hi Bro Weixiang,
From what i know, if it's properly conserated by a monk, there isn't a need to so call revive it.

OasisG

err, i guess mine is...but many years ago...14 years i think..? hahahaha

at the thai temple opposite former Zhangde pri sch...

meaning the monk chanted and sprinkled water right? hehehe

KTV siao
30-04-2006, 10:15 PM
bro oasisg
haha i won't continue with the argument anymore as it is not going anywhere. hmm do u have any opinion on the number of amulets that one can wear on his body? and where u should wear it?

wad i heard, best is to wear odd numbers (this practise is a chinese practise) and with the highest ranking at the center. buddha types must be worn at the front, and only non-buddha types can be worn at the back... care to comment?

KTV siao
30-04-2006, 10:17 PM
bro weixiang,
if ur kong peng got kai guan b4, there should not be a problem unless its broken or wad... if u still want more assurance, u can always bring it to a monk to bless again.

jackylee
30-04-2006, 10:45 PM
There's nothing such as "reactivate" or "revive" it again.

weixiang
30-04-2006, 10:56 PM
thanks bro..i found it the other day while spring cleaning...so long no wear liao..hahaha

i still rem the 1st day i wear it i got to know a gal on the bus, and it's she came over to know me one, wow...amazing..

jackylee
30-04-2006, 11:00 PM
bro weixiang,
if ur kong peng got kai guan b4, there should not be a problem unless its broken or wad... if u still want more assurance, u can always bring it to a monk to bless again.

I normally don't recommend that. If his Khunpaeh is consecrated by a great guru before, i think it's good enough and should not be rebless it again. No offence but do you think the monks in Singapore could do better than those well known gurus? I'm not saying the monks in Singapore are unqualified or what.. but yeah.. you guys get what i'm trying to say.

Example, it's pretty foolish to bring let say a, Luang Phor Pern, Luang Phor Toh or Luang Phor Tae amulet to be rechant right? :)

jackylee
30-04-2006, 11:02 PM
thanks bro..i found it the other day while spring cleaning...so long no wear liao..hahaha

i still rem the 1st day i wear it i got to know a gal on the bus, and it's she came over to know me one, wow...amazing..

The image on Khunpaeh amulets is Lord Buddha himself.

Do you think Buddha would help you to get girl?

Think. :)

(Forget what i've said above if your Khunpaeh is not those typical Buddha image ones)

sianguy2006
01-05-2006, 12:21 AM
thx for the info regarding my amulet..i only bet on soccer and 4d occasionally..so shouldn't be a problem..btw is there anywhere in sg to get authentic thai amulet at not too exp price?I'm looking for a khun paeng..

weixiang
01-05-2006, 12:31 AM
y alar, correct also, wear also must have faith...

also got th0se din wear but have faith...

The Renegade
01-05-2006, 01:06 AM
Hi Bro KTVSiao,
Always remember that Buddha is the highest rank. for myself, i always place Somdej on the left side of my heart and locket on my right. Cheers!
OasisG

Been wearing my JTK in my shirt pocket and LP Thuad on my neck with takrut at the back.. However haven't been quite smooth lately.. going to try a new arrangement of wearing my amulets..

Maybe I'll try Buddha Sattawa in the centre, LP Thuad on my right, JTK on my left.. Takrut at the back..

Maybe it's just me.. or maybe it's just my boss.. LOL .. :D

sex0l0gy
01-05-2006, 01:15 AM
Hi Bro KTVSiao,
Very glad that you put the things aside. As for the way of wearing, this is what i learn from the people in Thailand of wearing odd no. if you don't find it heavy, for sure you can wear 15 on one chain also can.:) let's said a chain of 3 hooks, and you have a Phra Chinnaraj which is a Buddha, it should be place at the centre, a locket which is a picture of a Laung Phor, should be place at the side, a Khun Paeng or Somdej can also place at the other side. for Rahu, should be wear at the back as it help you fends off "Xiao Ren" from back stabbing you, Tanga or Takrut can also wear at the back. Always remember that Buddha is the highest rank. for myself, i always place Somdej on the left side of my heart and locket on my right. Cheers!

OasisG

Bro OasisG,

From wat I learn from a Thai monk when I bought the amulet (Sothan, Somdej, Khun Paen), the arrangement is that Somdej must be in the centre, Sothan must be on the right hand side and Khun Paen must be on the left hand side. Cheers
Maybe different ppl got different way of arranging their amulet.

jackylee
01-05-2006, 12:08 PM
thx for the info regarding my amulet..i only bet on soccer and 4d occasionally..so shouldn't be a problem..btw is there anywhere in sg to get authentic thai amulet at not too exp price?I'm looking for a khun paeng..

No worries, we are still normal man. IMO gambling is not bad karma cause your spending your own money but if you starts to go beyond that and borrow money etc then it's bad.

When wearing a amulet, just show the basic respect you have. Like what i do, when watching porn or other "matters" i'll just take it off my neck and place it somewhere where it's not in sight of what i'm doing.

Maybe you can try those amulet forums locally, people normally bring back afew pieces of amulets for sale to cover their expenses in Thailand. I really really do not recommend newbies to go and buy from shops. The thing about amulet market is so complicated so it's always better to be extra careful.

The thing about local Thai temples are that they don't make amulet themselfs, their amulets are gotten from people who donated it to them or from temples from Thailand. So you won't know if your getting a real piece. But it's still a kind of respect for the amulet even if it's fake. I've got a piece of fake Nangkwak gotten from a local Wat but i kept it cause it's from the hands of a monk to me. :)

jackylee
01-05-2006, 12:10 PM
Hi Bro Weixiang,
You can't put it this way of saying that you wear Khun Paeng, you lady luck is good, why don't you said that you are good looking with a charismatic that's why the gal approach you to befriend you? :)

OasisG

What i believe is that,

Khunpaeh = It improves your metta, so girls and boys would like you better. It's not just about "attracting girls" you know. Like i said, it's plain foolish if you think Lord Buddha would help you to get girls :D

jackylee
01-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Takrut LP Pern Wat BangPhra
http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/106/lppernwatbangphratigerskinintu.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

OasisG

Nice one! How much you bought it?

Azagathoth
01-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Parkrit LP Pern Wat BangPhra
http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/1091/lppernwatbangphraprakrit7my.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Krong Buri "Cigarette filter" LP Zer Wat KlangBangKeow
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3545/lpcherwatklangbangkeowkrongbur.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

OasisG

yes...

what about this cigratte filter, what does it helps?

Pls enlighten.

Cheers,
Trey

newbie06
01-05-2006, 01:02 PM
Hi all the experts here

I am a newbie interested in Amulets , I wanna learn more about how to tell the real from fake . I have brought a couple of somdej,Khunpean and others mainly from yahoo ++++++++ any reliable shops that sell the real stuffs
The amulets that I have range from $20- $150.

I recently switch into sales line and is looking for a good khunpean to boast up my ren yuan and maybe $$ wise. Any good ones to intro ? I dun have high budget maybe abt $100 quite broke recently.

Tried going to www.amulet.sg but have problem logging in dun know why ?

jackylee
01-05-2006, 01:06 PM
well, it really doesn't cost much, tamboon to temple and i got it. very very cheap. :) in FLS it'll cost 60-80 if i am not wrong.

OasisG

Is it still available in his temple?

I don't really trust FLS :)

jackylee
01-05-2006, 01:09 PM
Hi all the experts here

I am a newbie interested in Amulets , I wanna learn more about how to tell the real from fake . I have brought a couple of somdej,Khunpean and others mainly from yahoo ++++++++ any reliable shops that sell the real stuffs
The amulets that I have range from $20- $150.

I recently switch into sales line and is looking for a good khunpean to boast up my ren yuan and maybe $$ wise. Any good ones to intro ? I dun have high budget maybe abt $100 quite broke recently.

Tried going to www.amulet.sg but have problem logging in dun know why ?

It would take sometime to learn to verifiy. Till now i also cannot really confirm in verifiying amulet.

100bucks is good enough to get a decent one.

U need to be registered to view the forum.

newbie06
01-05-2006, 01:15 PM
It would take sometime to learn to verifiy. Till now i also cannot really confirm in verifiying amulet.

I registered liao but still cant get in ... anyway any trustworthy amulet seller around or anyone letting go of their collection to share?

I seems that the sellers I met are only interested to " promote" their own amulets on hand ... sian ... dun wanna waste money buyiing fake

jackylee
01-05-2006, 01:19 PM
I registered liao but still cant get in ... anyway any trustworthy amulet seller around or anyone letting go of their collection to share?

I seems that the sellers I met are only interested to " promote" their own amulets on hand ... sian ... dun wanna waste money buyiing fake

Maybe you would like to email the Admin for help?

It's like that one lah when your starting out. After your into this hobby long, you will make more friends and by that time it's easier to find lobangs for what amulet you want and more reliable also the source. :)

newbie06
01-05-2006, 01:42 PM
haha thats why I am in this forum loh , see got experts intro good amulet lobang .. dun wanna buy from yahoo anymore. At least here got more bros to verify mah ...

suckcock
01-05-2006, 01:45 PM

There are a few local forums hosting for Thai amulets.

www.siamamulets.com

jackylee
01-05-2006, 01:45 PM
haha thats why I am in this forum loh , see got experts intro good amulet lobang .. dun wanna buy from yahoo anymore. At least here got more bros to verify mah ...

I see. :) :)

sianguy2006
01-05-2006, 01:57 PM
at around what price can I get a khun phaeng?I'm looking to get one..anyone got any to let go at a decent price?

newbie06
01-05-2006, 02:04 PM
erm, its just a brochure. I dun have any of them. I only have the one i posted before.

this one.

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/631910/0/nouser_631/T0_-1_631910.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=631910)

Hi Bro

Where can I get the amulet shown above , it is really good and how much ?

jackylee
01-05-2006, 02:28 PM
Hi Bro newbie06,
Just a very frank advise from you, do not get any amulets online frm whatever ebay or yahoo. it is totally not safe at all. and as for Khun Paeng which you want to get, at the current i would recommend you Khun Paeng Kubarami from LP Sakorn. it's really budget and efficious. As for www.amulet.sg the approval time would take some time to approve. maybe you can email the admin to check with them what is happening, subsequently, you can also join www.siamamulet.com as what Bro Suckcock had mentioned.

OasisG

I'll recommend LP Sakorn's 2546 (am i right) KP. The batch having pink color one.. more swee :D my own preference.

newbie06
01-05-2006, 02:28 PM
http://++++++++.yahoo.com/sg/auction/98974920

Is this good ? Real ?

I think this is the Thai Buddha Amulet Jatukam that was mention a few times in eariler post right ?

jackylee
01-05-2006, 02:29 PM
Hi Bro Jacky,
Yes there is still some in the temple, but made by who i am not too sure anymore, but you can go to the back, not the main hall, there is a room where all the past amulet is there, but just a information to you, now LP Pern stuff, the temple commitee member mark up damm freaking high & also i can't assure if it is from LP Pern hand.

OasisG

That's what i'm worrying about. Anyway i think i better stay clear with things i don't know how to verify yet :) :D

suckcock
01-05-2006, 02:31 PM
That's what i'm worrying about. Anyway i think i better stay clear with things i don't know how to verify yet

Amulet collecting general rule no. 1: collect amulets only when u know how to verify that piece!:D :D

jackylee
01-05-2006, 02:32 PM
http://++++++++.yahoo.com/sg/auction/98974920

Is this good ? Real ?

I think this is the Thai Buddha Amulet Jatukam that was mention a few times in eariler post right ?

Yes Jatukarm but i think the one mentioned is Wat Korhong? Pardon me if i'm wrong.

Anyway take alook of that seller's current auction.. got some KP also can see see :)

newbie06
01-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Actually I just log on to the siam amulet and I realise one of the bros actually post on yahoo as well is auction URL is posted above . Any bros here deal with him b4 ? So these in siam Amulet and amulet.sg are real stuffs ?

jackylee
01-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Amulet collecting general rule no. 1: collect amulets only when u know how to verify that piece!

And i've got it right! :D

jackylee
01-05-2006, 02:35 PM
Actually I just log on to the siam amulet and I realise one of the bros actually post on yahoo as well is auction URL is posted above . Any bros here deal with him b4 ? So these in siam Amulet and amulet.sg are real stuffs ?

Bro, these are sensetive issues. Not convenient for me to comment much on it. The most important is still, you know what your buying. ;)

jackylee
01-05-2006, 02:37 PM
Hi Bro

Where can I get the amulet shown above , it is really good and how much ?

That's Naprok.

suckcock
01-05-2006, 02:37 PM
So these in siam Amulet and amulet.sg are real stuffs ?

bro, there are fake and real stuffs everywhere in amulet collecting, not just in forums, in fact in BKK also. U been to MOntien plaza?

thats why u need to know how to verify b4 u chow.:cool:

newbie06
01-05-2006, 02:46 PM
bro, there are fake and real stuffs everywhere in amulet collecting, not just in forums, in fact in BKK also. U been to MOntien plaza?

thats why u need to know how to verify b4 u chow.:cool:

Haahaa amulet also so " deep" ah looks like I have a long way to learn before buying my next amulet .... sorry for my newbie qns ... No I have never been to thailand ...starting showing interest in amulet while coming accross some nice design ones over the net .

jackylee
01-05-2006, 02:46 PM
Yah Bro, you r rite, but mine is newer, latest conserated 1 mth plus back from him.

OasisG

Yep the one with "double Khunpaeh" image. A new design. But i still prefer the old Luang Phor Thim Plai Kuman KP kind that AC Sakorn used for previous batches :D

newbie06
01-05-2006, 02:49 PM
I'll recommend LP Sakorn's 2546 (am i right) KP. The batch having pink color one.. more swee :D my own preference.

Hmmm where do I get hold of that , any contact /Pic or price for my reference ?
PM me the contact if not possible to post here .Thanks

jackylee
01-05-2006, 02:50 PM
Haahaa amulet also so " deep" ah looks like I have a long way to learn before buying my next amulet .... sorry for my newbie qns ... No I have never been to thailand ...starting showing interest in amulet while coming accross some nice design ones over the net .

It is VERY DEEP for sure i can tell you.

jackylee
01-05-2006, 02:50 PM

It is VERY DEEP for sure i can tell you.

jackylee
01-05-2006, 02:51 PM
Hmmm where do I get hold of that , any contact /Pic or price for my reference ?
PM me the contact if not possible to post here .Thanks

Try Smoke's amulet forum, saw people selling it before.

suckcock
01-05-2006, 02:53 PM
old Luang Phor Thim Plai Kuman KP kind that AC Sakorn used for previous batches :D

Luang Pu Tim Plai Kuman is damn freaking ex.. lotsa fakes too..:D

jackylee
01-05-2006, 02:56 PM
Luang Pu Tim Plai Kuman is damn freaking ex.. lotsa fakes too..

Opps paiseh i mean that kind of mould/design LP Sakorn used in his previous batches that's similar to LP Thim's.

LP Thim's Plai Kuman i got... in my dreams before :D

Even if i know how to verify i also no $ to buy :D

jackylee
01-05-2006, 02:57 PM
Bro,
If you think you are looking for that piece, i can maybe said it's pretty hard to get and it's very expeisive now..

OasisG

You mean LP Thim's or LP Sakorns?

suckcock
01-05-2006, 03:00 PM
Even if i know how to verify i also no $ to buy :D

I saw a bro have this LP Tim Plai Kuman in smoke forum. Now smoke forum is crazed abt LP Tim stuff.

jackylee
01-05-2006, 03:00 PM
Of course Pu Tim... LP Sakkorn still not so bad, ex but still afforable.

I see i was abit :confused: i thought you meant LP Sakorn.

LP Sakorn's 1st batch shooting up.. the rest is still afforable.. mostly under 50 dollars range. :)

jackylee
01-05-2006, 03:01 PM
I saw a bro have this LP Tim Plai Kuman in smoke forum. Now smoke forum is crazed abt LP Tim stuff.

:) :) I see.

suckcock
01-05-2006, 03:07 PM
I think i know who, but no comment on that as i'm also still learning, anyway, cause LP Tim stuff is proven to be gd, so is LP Sakorn.

OasisG

bro what u mean no comment? the bro who has it a fake?

sianguy2006
01-05-2006, 04:50 PM
bros..1 more thing i like to ask..if the 'casing' of my amulet cracks,its ok right?as long the amulet nv crack?cause my casing cracks 2 times liao and everytime i bring to FLS to change.

jackylee
01-05-2006, 05:50 PM
bros..1 more thing i like to ask..if the 'casing' of my amulet cracks,its ok right?as long the amulet nv crack?cause my casing cracks 2 times liao and everytime i bring to FLS to change.

It's okay to me though.. but some people might find it a disrespect. Use long liao sure will crack and worn out one mah.. nvm one :)

newbie06
01-05-2006, 06:45 PM
Hi Bro Newbie06,
That piece is a Jatukam and if i didn't see wrongly, and might be from Wat Kohong. prices really varies as Thai always stir up the prices of amulet if it is proven to be gd and from gd monks. do not be surprise if it cost maybe $60Sin in Thailand but can go 2-3 times higher in Singapore.

OasisG

You know of anyone letting go of this piece and the price

KTV siao
01-05-2006, 07:01 PM
kong peng is for ren yuan... i very sure it does... as for the part of getting girls, its because your relationship with people improve in general... :) but i don't think using it for getting one night stands is a good idea, as it really disrespects.

by the way, how to post pictures? i got a kong peng carrying a girl i would like to show to u all, also need u all to see whether its fake. also got some thai verse maybe someone can help me translate?

as for the cracking part, i always think of it as the amulet protected me from harm, and the crack shows that it did. or else how can something i wear on my neck crack for no reason? but this is just my opinion! :p

bro oasisg, thanks, but i don't really remember which temple i got it from, it is just one of the many phra pita i have! i really like it, as it protects me from many bad things... i came across an article in the newspaper that the covering of the eyes means that i won't be influenced by the evil things i see... and some pakawan pita i have cover the ears body and back too... if u can teach me how to post pics i can show u my whole collection...

jackylee
01-05-2006, 07:59 PM
kong peng is for ren yuan... i very sure it does... as for the part of getting girls, its because your relationship with people improve in general... but i don't think using it for getting one night stands is a good idea, as it really disrespects.

by the way, how to post pictures? i got a kong peng carrying a girl i would like to show to u all, also need u all to see whether its fake. also got some thai verse maybe someone can help me translate?

as for the cracking part, i always think of it as the amulet protected me from harm, and the crack shows that it did. or else how can something i wear on my neck crack for no reason? but this is just my opinion! :p

bro oasisg, thanks, but i don't really remember which temple i got it from, it is just one of the many phra pita i have! i really like it, as it protects me from many bad things... i came across an article in the newspaper that the covering of the eyes means that i won't be influenced by the evil things i see... and some pakawan pita i have cover the ears body and back too... if u can teach me how to post pics i can show u my whole collection...

Upload picture at http://www.photovideoi.com/share/

Then insert the link between,

insertlinkhere

KTV siao
01-05-2006, 08:21 PM
http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20//phra_pita_verse_th.bmp (http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20/phra_pita_verse.bmp)

can any1 translate this?

KTV siao
01-05-2006, 08:52 PM
http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20//pae_th.jpg (http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20/pae.jpg)
one pita from LP pae

KTV siao
01-05-2006, 08:53 PM
http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20//pt_back_th.jpg (http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20/pt_back.jpg)
back of pita given by friend visiting thailand

http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20//pt_front_th.jpg (http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20/pt_front.jpg)
front of pita given by friend

KTV siao
01-05-2006, 08:54 PM
http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20//skz_copy1_th.jpg (http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20/skz_copy1.jpg)
sankazai

http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20//thuad_th.jpg (http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20/thuad.jpg)
LP thuad from the redhill temple

KTV siao
01-05-2006, 08:55 PM
http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20//sd_back_th.jpg (http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20/sd_back.jpg)
somdej back... this 1 swee bo? silver.. very heavy but dunno real or not

http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20//sd_front_th.jpg (http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20/sd_front.jpg)
the front...
a word on this amulet... telltale signs of this being a fake was spotted... like the headpiece part and the knee part... but i could be wrong... bro oasisg can u help me?

KTV siao
01-05-2006, 09:02 PM
its hard to get my k750 to focus properly... sorry about that... i took a pic of my kong peng too... but dunno y it showed as a blank... weird maybe i'll upload it another day...:mad:

i heard from my friends 2 monks are coming to singapore this week... u heard about it? if u are going down maybe we can meet up? :D

The Renegade
01-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Hi bro Renegade,
Not things not smooth for you, ur boss not smooth with you only.. :D by the way, you are a member of the siamamulets also rite?

OasisG

Yup.. agree totally.. bosses are seldom smooth with anyone.. erm.. maybe except their pretty PA.. :D

I'm also a member of siamamulets and smoke's... but I seldom post cos' of my limited knowledge... hee ~

I'm an ardent fan of JTK and LP Thuad.. Thinking of getting a Chinnaraj, Sothorn or Phra Keow bucha for my new flat.. followed by LP Thuad and JTK on the altar..

Recently also interested cute looking Hanuman.. Saw the advetisment for Thailand Tourism Board on TV yesterday... Guess what, they have a mascot dressed up like a Hanuman in one of the scenes promoting Thai festivals and culture.. damn cute...

suckcock
01-05-2006, 11:15 PM
http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20//pae_th.jpg (http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20/pae.jpg)
one pita from LP pae

Bro pleease do not use flash for amulet taking.

suckcock
01-05-2006, 11:17 PM
http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20//pt_back_th.jpg (http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20/pt_back.jpg)
back of pita given by friend visiting thailand

http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20//pt_front_th.jpg (http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/05/01/20/pt_front.jpg)
front of pita given by friend

Nice Luang Phor Unn Millionaires Pidta Wat TaKong.

Azagathoth
02-05-2006, 02:03 AM
Hi Trey,
from i heard frm my thai friend that translate LP Zer words to me is that it is for metta. luck, health and protection frm dirty things. i am not 100% sure, maybe when i have the chance to call him, i'll double clarify with him. so u r from Thailand? Pattani?

OasisG

bangkok....

KTV siao
02-05-2006, 02:22 AM
Bro pleease do not use flash for amulet taking.
sorry about that... my phone cam only focuses properly when it has light.. or else the pic is too blur...:o

Azagathoth
03-05-2006, 02:10 AM
Hi Azagathoth,
So you are a singaporean working in Bangkok or a citizen there?

OasisG

i am workin in bangkok....

darke
03-05-2006, 12:15 PM
bro pls dun flame me. but i just want to get a amulet in singapore. where can i go? any places can find? my friend saying outside selling lot of fake one. is tat true? thk:)

Click
03-05-2006, 12:35 PM
A ctually,if u are interested, u can go to this people parks centre at 2nd level
in front of jin long shop, there is a shop selling real and nice amulets.The price mught be abit expensive,but so far i know, i had been patronise this shop quite often.the amulets that came from the temple.all real! not fakes!and also help me to strike some lottery....:D

happpy
04-05-2006, 03:16 AM
hello Drake

i will recommend u to go ahead with the recommendation of the previous bro who intro u chinatown instead of fu lu shou. fu lu shou items are expensive and many are factory make. for commercial use.

if u wana wear for wrk , i will intro u Somdej.

regards
HAPPY:D

dom01
05-05-2006, 10:35 PM
R u saying my recommendation? :) yah, as what Bro Happy, mention, Somdej is pretty gd for almost everything.

OasisG

I agree with brudder OasisG, somdej is like for everything. But most imptly, u muz like u r getting...

edack
06-05-2006, 01:33 PM
saw a lady on streets wear similar b4 , but she wore it to the back ( tt means the amulet facing the back instead on facing the front )...

suckcock
06-05-2006, 04:13 PM
Yah, you must get something which your gut feelings tell you that, don't go choose amulet because of those hearsay abt what amulet proven, the value the popularity etc... it's not gonna work, your 1st sight which you see and 1st thing that tells in ur mind that you have a deep interest would be the one.

OasisG

I always believe in: amulet find owner, not owner find amulet.:cool:

suckcock
06-05-2006, 04:47 PM
Haha... Bro suckcock, that's the best interpretion and simplier way to explain what i'm talking.. thanks alot!

welcome welcome. i saw ur nick in siamamulets...:D :D

Mekatulia
10-05-2006, 06:03 PM
Dear Brothers,

I have a few amulets given to me when I go temple visits. I seldom wear this stuff, and thinking of donating them. Any ideas to where I can donate them or if any brother would want to collect them, PM me. I am not knowledgeable about this stuff, so I don't know if they are collectors' item. But I thought it is better to donate it to some people with the faith (有缘人) better than just dumping the amulets.

rengh73
10-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Hi All Bro,I recently went to FLS to check out the Amulets coz luck was really downhill..summons...windscreen smashed..lost $...swuay till peak. :( So went browsing around at 3rd level when I came into a shop and bought the 1st batch of Lung Pu Hin B.E 2482 from Wat LP Krang. He also had a book and shown me. Bro pls give me some advise on this amulets and how to see if its real also the back of the amulet is plain.
Greatly appericated to all Bros.

there is a LP Hin from Wat Rakang...

Sunshine
10-05-2006, 08:42 PM
My friend , you can donate it to monk at the at bukit merah Thai Temple .

Hope this info will help !

:p

dom01
10-05-2006, 11:08 PM
Tat is a good idea.. pass it to ur frds to wear.
But dun throw it into dustbin or anything..

Devil73
17-05-2006, 12:59 PM
The 2 blur pictures is also wat paknam.:)

DOM ROUGH
18-05-2006, 10:24 AM
there is a LP Hin from Wat Rakang...

Hi Bro,can tell me wat u mean from this? :confused:
Aniway if you follow my post...I later when to a shop jus above the hawker center to verified and was told its a fake...I was fumming and went back change to a Ruhu. Its not cheap...I paid like $160 ( if i still rem correctly) for the LP Hin and change for the Ruhu (same price) After that I only trust the shop I always go.As I got my 1st amulet from that shop before I go into NS and its like 5 yrs ago ler. I learnt that Ruhu is to keep u away from Xiao Ren and its usually worn at the back from that nice uncle. I would wear it if I sometimes dun feel very good or wanna keep myself free from xiao ren. If not I would place it inside my glass cabinet above my study table ( Any Bros can advise if I do that , pls thanks!) After that I went back to shop to get 2 more as I'm wearing only 1. He recommended me to wear my chinese Horoscope. Its gold in colour and different horoscope have diff design. Its not design as in the animal ...horse..snake...rabbit. Its the Buddha form. also I got a Soon Teck. (Spell Correct mah?) err....i dun really know if its real...I will try to post pic. But It had a stamp of the temple at the back. Well...I will try to post pic for bros to tell me more stories as I think I still got lots to learn from all of u. Here like to thank all in advance.

wanker10
18-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Hi Bro,can tell me wat u mean from this? :confused:
Aniway if you follow my post...I later when to a shop jus above the hawker center to verified and was told its a fake...I was fumming and went back ......................................... But It had a stamp of the temple at the back. Well...I will try to post pic for bros to tell me more stories as I think I still got lots to learn from all of u. Here like to thank all in advance.

Hi Bro,

Does the stamp look like a bell & the colour is either red or blue? If it is, it's from Wat Rakang. That's wat I got.

DOM ROUGH
18-05-2006, 04:09 PM
Hi Bro DOM,
As you said you got the LP Hin amulet was a fake and went back to change for a Rahu for the same price, but did the nice uncle that you claimed told you where and which temple does the Rahu originated from? at the time and till current, the best Rahu would be from LP Noi Wat Sisathong which is high price now. but even if it's the current Rahu, it's pretty cheap but very efficious. what you paid for $160 is because they are trader and using amulet to make a living thus selling you at the price. As for him asking you to wear a amulet of your horoscope, it's not exactly what he meant, it means the day which you are born in as there are 7 days Buddha for each day depending on which day you are born in due to the lunar calendar. As for the Soon Teck, you can spell it that way, but normally we spell it as Somdej. maybe you can post up the pic, we can share around where the somdej originated from, i ain't a expert but also will try to help you around.

Cheers!

OasisG
Hi Bro OasisG, Thank for ur prompt reply. Aniway when I go back change with him for the Ruhu...I dun expect anything else...coz I already dun trust him. I took the Ruhu because when we first start talking he say its very good lah...only left 1. As a new comer if he show me other amulets...I also blur like sotong. But for Ruhu..I had done some research....not really very fully also. Aniway Bottom line is I jus change with me and get lost. (Phew had a hard time persuding him to change...coz I only wear for a day and the feeling seems funny...I almost lost my mobile phone at night....Lucky sia :eek: ) Bro...I didnt know its wear according to ur day you are born. He told me by the chinese Horoscope...I told him rooster and he found 2 piece for me to choose.So how ah? :confused: I try to load the pic of all my amulets tomorow and let u see what isit like coz I dun have the cable in office today. To ans Bro WANKER10 ans : Mine is Blue in colour....Kinda like Christmas tree shape. Isit same as your's?

DOM ROUGH
19-05-2006, 08:45 AM
Hi Bro DOM,
No prob, don't mentioned it. As for the 2 piece that he said for you to choose, i wouldn't know what is it. maybe when you upload the pic, we can see and figure out what is it. As for you were saying that you didn't know which day you were born on the lunar calendar, you can just surf the net and search for english to lunar calendar to see which day you were born in or use your hp and back date to the year and date, you get the days. As what you were say about the temple to Bro Wanker stating that the logo in something like X'mas tree like logo rite? if i am not wrong, that is not the temple logo, but it is a royal logo or maybe from Wat Inn. As attach 1st piece is the logo frm Wat Rakang and 2nd pic is the logo from Wat Inn
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8984/somdej20wrk20sau20ha2028back29.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9408/wat20inn20ram20pueng2028back29.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

OasisG

Hi Bro OasisG,
So Its Based on my English or Lunar Bday to wear? ERrr...i cant see anything except the stupid frog. Can any kind bro let me know how to upload my pic? (I got bring cable today...heee) Hei...thank for ir invite into Siam Amulets forum. I think I did already reg there....jus not very active...hee..pai say.

wanker10
19-05-2006, 10:01 AM
Hi Bro Dom Rough & OasisG

Mine is blue in colour. Yes, its from Wat Rakang. Mine was made in 2537. New batch I think.

DOM ROUGH
19-05-2006, 12:00 PM
Hi Bros, I try to up pic...dunnoe if can see..pls try to forgive..as i jus try myself.

Ruhu : This the 1 I change from the 1st shop at FLS.
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/DOM_ROUGH/IMAGE_00024.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/DOM_ROUGH/IMAGE_00023.jpg

DOM ROUGH
19-05-2006, 12:09 PM
Oh yeah...the link work..haa. Well I cont post my other 3.
First to come is the 1st I got before I got into NS. I had been with me for 5 Yrs ler ba. I wore this in the centre as the uncle told me as this with me the longest. but then I forget wat isit called...anyone can enlighten?

Front :
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/DOM_ROUGH/IMAGE_00025.jpg
Back :
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/DOM_ROUGH/IMAGE_00026.jpg

DOM ROUGH
19-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Err...sorry Its kinda blur...its the best I can get out from my Mini O2.
pls cont see below.
Second and Third is Somdej and the Horoscope ;

Front Somdej :
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/DOM_ROUGH/IMAGE_00027.jpg

Back Somdej:
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/DOM_ROUGH/IMAGE_00028.jpg

DOM ROUGH
19-05-2006, 12:13 PM
Here's the Horoscope 1 :

The Horoscope Front :
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/DOM_ROUGH/IMAGE_00029.jpg

The Horoscope Back :
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/DOM_ROUGH/IMAGE_00030.jpg

dom01
19-05-2006, 05:02 PM
Dude, almost went blind looking at ur blurry pics... :cool:

1st piece is a Jatukam behind is rahu.
2nd piece is somdej
3rd piece is a somdej, based on the outline of the logo, shld be Wat Krang
4th piece looks like a chinnaraj...

Please correct if i m wrong..

edack
19-05-2006, 06:17 PM
Dude, almost went blind looking at ur blurry pics... :cool:

1st piece is a Jatukam behind is rahu.
2nd piece is somdej
3rd piece is a somdej, based on the outline of the logo, shld be Wat Krang
4th piece looks like a chinnaraj...

Please correct if i m wrong..

hii bro dom01

at times came to this forum topic , will like ur advice n frm other bros as need some amulets :

for these amulets , issit can get in here spore also ?? if yes ,where eg. temple..(pai seh as saw maybe have to thailand to get rtie..)

2. are there suitable amulets for careers and "ren yuan " ??? thanks n really need help ...

bloke
19-05-2006, 10:42 PM
hii bro dom01
2. are there suitable amulets for careers and "ren yuan " ??? thanks n really need help ...

Career : Can go for Somdej.
Ren Yuan : Can go for Khun Paen OR Kruba Krisatna's "butterfly amulet".

dom01
19-05-2006, 10:55 PM
A lot of amulets on the market. Sg has a lot of shops selling.. FLS, CT area.

I think buying an amulet, buy what u like, coz u r going to wear it. Amulets can cost from FOC to few hundred k. :D

So i think buying amulets, must be rational. Dun believe those hearsay. :cool:

lonely_spirit
20-05-2006, 12:19 AM
Hi Dom Rough,

First piece

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/DOM_ROUGH/IMAGE_00024.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/DOM_ROUGH/IMAGE_00023.jpg

8 Rahus at the back...
Deva Jatukarm...

As for the authencity of this piece, i do not wish to comment.. Maybe you can let me now where you got this from...

2nd Piece

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/DOM_ROUGH/IMAGE_00025.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/DOM_ROUGH/IMAGE_00026.jpg

Somdej LP Pae

Maybe you would liek to share with us where you got this from too..

3rd Piece

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/DOM_ROUGH/IMAGE_00027.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/DOM_ROUGH/IMAGE_00028.jpg

Somdej Wat Ra Khang

Most probably one of the newer batch that came out from the temple stalls.. Should be widely available in Wat Ra Khang at about 500 Bahts or lesser...

4th piece

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/DOM_ROUGH/IMAGE_00029.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/DOM_ROUGH/IMAGE_00030.jpg

Chinnaraj with Yant Mongkul at the back..

Really hard to see which Wat or Monk made this as it's really blur and can;t see the thai words clearly...

All the above are based on my individual opinions... No offences.. ;)

lonely_spirit
20-05-2006, 12:28 AM
First piece...

Back with 8 Rahus....

Front Deva Jatukarm...

Dunno from which wat... Kindly advise where you got it from..

2nd Piece...

LP Pae Somdej...

Kindly advise where you got it from...

3rd Piece...

Somdej Wat Rakhang

I'm pretty sure this is a fake.. Maybe someone can prove me wrong..

4th piece...

Chinnaraj.. Dunno from where as pic too blur and can't see the thai words at the back...

Above are my own opinins based on my little knowledge... Hope no one is offended... But iwould not recommend getting from shops like those in FLS 2nd floor or what and definately not in BKK Taprachan or what...

If possible, get from Temple counters if you are not looking for high end and old ones but those good and consecrated by monks in temples...

As for old amulets, its definately up to individual how you wish to look at it, for famous amulets, like Pu Tim, Pu Toh, LP Pae and such, good luck.... ;)

edack
20-05-2006, 11:46 AM
A lot of amulets on the market. Sg has a lot of shops selling.. FLS, CT area.

I think buying an amulet, buy what u like, coz u r going to wear it. Amulets can cost from FOC to few hundred k.

So i think buying amulets, must be rational. Dun believe those hearsay. :cool:[

FLs , CT meaning... ? reply to ur pm liao

edack
20-05-2006, 11:51 AM
hei bro oasis

knew there r many temples in thailand that can get , but dun have the time to go so ask if local can get ...yep the karma thingy true to certain point ..but to get good karma then u need to do many good deeds n wats define as 'good deeds" ---eg one of them is dun hurt/kill even in ur words ??

ok69
20-05-2006, 01:49 PM
hi bro here ..
my friend is selling his amulet collection.
can post here or not ? wait scare kena zap :D

Devil73
20-05-2006, 07:12 PM
Hi Bros,

Me now wearing longpo pair 3th, 4th & 5th batch soon teck. Now my hand got 50 to 60 amulets.....there is one picktat as i collected at 2k and outside now selling around at 4.5k that is under Longpo Tohlaja.

ok69
21-05-2006, 01:41 PM
Bought some amulets from my friend. Will post some pics
Rgds

LP Beng4 Soonteck

Front----------------------Back
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/soey/Picture031.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/soey/Picture031Back.jpg

ok69
21-05-2006, 01:58 PM
LP Pae Soonteck (3tang ga, 1 top 2 bottom)

Front-----------------------Back
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/soey/Picture044.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/soey/Picture044Back.jpg

edack
21-05-2006, 02:39 PM
Hi Bro Edack,
True, there are many temples in BKK, but since you don't have time to go, maybe you can ask your friend who happens to go to BKK to source for you, doesn't need to be specifc type, just ask them to do donations for you, maybe to the counters and get one for you. if not drop by at any of the thai temples locally, maybe Wat Ananda, Wat Palelai etc.. few to name it. let the monk bless you, maybe you give them a donations personally, they might give one to you. For the CT which you are asking what does it means it is ChinaTown. you question to Karma thing, very simple, just don't do things against your conscience, causing harm to others etc.. simple as that.

OasisG

appreciate bro oasis

DOM ROUGH
22-05-2006, 09:51 AM
First piece...

Back with 8 Rahus....

Front Deva Jatukarm...

Dunno from which wat... Kindly advise where you got it from..

2nd Piece...

LP Pae Somdej...

Kindly advise where you got it from...

3rd Piece...

Somdej Wat Rakhang

I'm pretty sure this is a fake.. Maybe someone can prove me wrong..

4th piece...

Chinnaraj.. Dunno from where as pic too blur and can't see the thai words at the back...

Above are my own opinins based on my little knowledge... Hope no one is offended... But iwould not recommend getting from shops like those in FLS 2nd floor or what and definately not in BKK Taprachan or what...

If possible, get from Temple counters if you are not looking for high end and old ones but those good and consecrated by monks in temples...

As for old amulets, its definately up to individual how you wish to look at it, for famous amulets, like Pu Tim, Pu Toh, LP Pae and such, good luck.... ;)

Hi BRo Lonely Spirit, Thank alot for ur help.
For Ruhu,I actually change it from a shop in FLS 3rd floor (if I rem correctly,its a small shop only) Beside is some hair saloon. I said change becoz he actually sold me 1 Wat rakang somdej...which I later ID with another shop uncle. So I go back change the very nx day. Other than the Ruhu, I got all the other 3 piece all from a same shop above the hawker centre. THink he move to a nearby shop somewhere near by...he told me when the last time I went to buy from him. Err...bro what u mean to advise where I got the LP Pae Somdej...isit FAKE? :eek: Coz this is the 1st piece I got before I got into NS. Been with me for 5 yrs ler. As for the other 2 : The Somdej Wat Rakang also fake? The Last piece is the so-call Horoscope by the Uncle. I thinking of changing the Horoscope with Kun Peng....can I do that mah?

DOM ROUGH
22-05-2006, 02:55 PM
Hi Bro DOM ROUGH,
I would like to advise you on few things, do not just get amulet because the uncle tells you those fairytales etc.. learn about each amulets purposes before going into one. mostly i would suggest you to get Somdej or Phra Chinnaraj which is suitable for almost everything. 2nd, you won't know whether the amulet is a genuine or fake piece just by seeing online. There is no such people with such powerful eyesight to see a authencity just a picture, seeing in actual piece will tells u everything. 3rd, as for the changing of amulet with the uncle, i suggest that you do not do so as since the uncle has recommended you the amulet and you are the one who accept it, don't bother to cry regret or reject the thing just because you have a fondness with Khun Paeng, the amulet is fated to be yours, so just let it be.

OasisG
Hi Bro OasisG,THank for ur advice. Ya....also to all bro out there,U heard wat Bro OasisG said. Think u mistaken me abt the changing part....Im not asking the uncle for a change. My change meaing to take out and buy a new 1 to wear. Bro...care to tell me also some bro wat are the things DO and Don't when u wearing amulets. And where to place amulets if not wearing. I believe all this are some qns Bro out there wanting to know. :p

suckcock
22-05-2006, 07:28 PM
Hi Bro DOM ROUGH,
Thank you for your compliments, as for the question that you ask me about what are the things that we are restricted to do or not to do while wearing our amulets and how we wear our amulets e.g. placing of amulets is currently being discuss in the forum which i and couple of bros here had mentioned before, guess some of you is also a member like i am in the forum, so why not just pop in there, have a look, you'll be able to get much clearer picture as there is more knowledgeable seniors than me which can ans to all you guys queries.

OasisG

hi bro u very experienced. U promoted to moderator liao, congrats!!

Devil73
24-05-2006, 06:59 PM
Hi Bro Devil, so you care to share your LP Pae Sam pan, Si pan and Ha pan pictures? also no offence to what i'm saying next, TohRaja Pidta won't cost so cheap as in S$2K cause genuine TohRaja currently cost up S$10K over for a piece for his pidta which is over Baht$237000 per piece. but it is a good thing if you really manage to get a genuine piece. so far i have only seen once from my friend who is a collector for 20 over years and had a genuine piece and a fake piece of TohRaja Pidta. it is too hard to tell the difference to tell which is fake of real. Cheers and looking forward to view your LP Pae somdej pictures.

OasisG

Hi Bro OasisG,

If you really want to see the LP Pae sam,Si ,Har pan & Tohraja Pidta. U may pm me. Coz I don't have Camara. Thanks!

Devil73
25-05-2006, 11:07 AM
Hi Bro OasisG,

If you really want to see the LP Pae sam,Si ,Har pan & Tohraja Pidta. U may pm me. Coz I don't have Camara. Thanks!

Hi Bro OasisG,

I means if u want to have a look as per mentioned above u may pm me and we can arrange for a meet up. Beside that I'll try to find a camara asap to take photos of LP Pae sam,Si ,Har pan & Tohraja Pidta. Hope all bros can wait. Thanks!

Devil73

Devil73
25-05-2006, 03:34 PM
Hi Bro OasisG,

Hi OasisG,

I able to find one good camera. Please refer to the attachment photos. Thanks!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/08de3793.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/f0bd2a07.jpg

Devil73

jackylee
25-05-2006, 05:58 PM
Hi OasisG,

Devil73

Very nice leh bro......! :)

jackylee
25-05-2006, 06:00 PM
Hi Bro suckcock,
Don't said that i'm very experienced, i'm still green in this field. i'm just stating what i know only through this few short years on what i learn and see. anyway, thanks for your congratulatory message.

OasisG

Congrats leh bro OasisG.. mod liao :D

jackylee
25-05-2006, 06:10 PM
Here's my LP Pae Rian

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1309/lp20pae20rian20wat20pikultong2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

OasisG

Wah speical way of taking amulet pics... use blue tac somemore :D

jackylee
25-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Yah, no choice, cause lighting not so good, so no choice have to use this method. cause let it lie down, got reflection, so this is the best method.. haha:D

No wonder see the way you take pic so familiar... i seen your photo album on multiple before... alot of nice collection leh bro :)

jackylee
25-05-2006, 07:15 PM
Oh is it? so what's your nick in mutiply? as i am able to view those person nick who view mine. and my collection so so only, there is alot of others who have better than me.

No la bro i got no account there.. i think got your link in the forum or somewhere last time lor...

Devil73
25-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Hi Bro Devil73,
Sure, no prob, when me and my others bros from the forum are meeting up for la kopi session, i'll contact you and we can share and chit chat over coffee how abt it? anyway nice Sam Si and Har pan Somdej LP Pae.

OasisG

Hi Bro OasisG,

Thanks for ur compliment. Coffee gathering let me know. Thanks!

suckcock
25-05-2006, 09:51 PM
Hi OasisG,

Devil73

Bro, your pae sam is not consecrated in BE 2512... its looked more like remake 2516.

edack
25-05-2006, 10:21 PM
hhhmm, like to go also n "gum xia " bros whom give advices :D

sex0l0gy
25-05-2006, 10:54 PM
Yo all samster......

It seem to me that mostly Thai amulet wearer are guys..... Any recommendation for gals..... my gf wan to get one Thai amulet to wear.. dun noe wat to recommend to her cos presently, I am wearing KP, Somdej and Sothan. I think these amulet not suitable for her. Just my 5 cent thought.

suckcock
25-05-2006, 11:16 PM
Yo all samster......

I am wearing KP, Somdej and Sothan. I think these amulet not suitable for her. Just my 5 cent thought.

Why will u think these amulets she cant wear?

Devil73
26-05-2006, 09:32 AM
Hi Bro Devil73,
Not a prob, will try to arrange with them probably next week if possible. Cheers!

OasisG

Hi Bro OasisG,

It's nice to know all guys who interested in Thail Amulets. Looking forward to meet all guys.:)

Cheers :D
Devil73

Devil73
26-05-2006, 02:35 PM
Hi Bro Devil73,
Not a prob, will try to arrange with them probably next week if possible. Cheers!

OasisG

Hi Bro OasisG,

There is some more photos which is taken by today. I'll like to share these photos to all bros & sis...Please refer to the attachments.:D

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0587.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0588.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0585.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/5d0d7c8f.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0584.jpg

Cheers,

Devil73

Devil73
26-05-2006, 02:37 PM
Hi Bro OasisG,

There is some more photos which is taken by today. I'll like to share these photos to all bros & sis...Please refer to the attachments.:D

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0587.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0588.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0585.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/5d0d7c8f.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0584.jpg

Cheers,

Devil73

Hi Bro OasisG & All bros,

Please kindly help to up my points. Thanks!

Cheers,

Devil73

Satan_Gal
26-05-2006, 04:43 PM
dear...nice PITA and RAHU...time for me to go hunting for my RAHU too...;)

Devil73
26-05-2006, 04:53 PM
dear...nice PITA and RAHU...time for me to go hunting for my RAHU too...;)

Hi Dear Satan,

Thank for your 1 point. :)

Devil73

Devil73
26-05-2006, 05:09 PM
[QUOTE=OasisG]Hi Bro Devil73,
Nice TohRaja Pidta, LP Pae Pidta you have, looking forward for the gathering with my other Bros with you so that we can see your collections. Cheers!
By the way Satan_Gal, you a him or a she? calling Bro Devil73 your dear?? :eek: Cheers!

OasisG

Hi Bro OasisG,

That's is not Tohraja's Pidta la...That's is Tohraja's Tu Di and my real Tohraja Pidta is made by wooden one & below still insert one pc of Tanka. Will try to take photos but the Pidta already seal by plastic it will very hard to snip from a camera but will try out. and the last sentance will not explain to you. sorry hor...

Cheers All The Way:D

Devil73

Devil73
26-05-2006, 05:12 PM
Hi Bro Devil73,
Nice TohRaja Pidta, LP Pae Pidta you have, looking forward for the gathering with my other Bros with you so that we can see your collections. Also as what you request, i have up u!:) Cheers!
By the way Satan_Gal, you a him or a she? calling Bro Devil73 your dear?? :eek: Cheers!

OasisG

Hi Bro OasisG,

Thanks for your support. I'm very torched now. Thanks again.

Satan_Gal
26-05-2006, 06:20 PM
By the way Satan_Gal, you a him or a she? calling Bro Devil73 your dear?? Cheers!

OasisG

hi OasisG...im a she lah :D

a she who is juz interested in thai buddha/amulet like u guys :)

currently im wearing kun man tong..hoping to get a rahu soon...

Satan_Gal
27-05-2006, 02:13 AM
Hi Satan_Gal,
Oh i see, didn't know that you are a gal. haha.. so wearing a Kumantong, so frm LP Tae Wat SamNgan? anyway, you can meet up with your Dear together with us when i managed to get hold of my other bros for kopi session. Cheers!

OasisG

actually hor...i oso dunno my kunmantong from who de...the seller told me b4 but i forget liao...very bad with thai names...but i do hv some other amulets other then kunmantong...like pita etc...but...i oso dunno from who de...:p

coffee session for thai amulets..ya man...im interested...if hv chance sure join u guys de..:)

jackylee
27-05-2006, 03:21 AM
Yo all samster......

It seem to me that mostly Thai amulet wearer are guys..... Any recommendation for gals..... my gf wan to get one Thai amulet to wear.. dun noe wat to recommend to her cos presently, I am wearing KP, Somdej and Sothan. I think these amulet not suitable for her. Just my 5 cent thought.

Wear those small small takut.. like a 1cent coin big those kind.. LP Lum have one like that one.. den can pin to the bra or what... if not u pin those buddha or luang phor's images to bra abit weird lol

Satan_Gal
27-05-2006, 02:55 PM
Haha... you are cute, no one is good with thai names, like me, can maybe spell doesn't means i can speak.. haha.. anyway sure, will keep you inform about our gatherings once i confirm and you can bring your collection along, will let your Dear know and let him inform you. :D Cheers!

OasisG

hehe...the seller always tell me the names...repeat n repeat but when i turn ard...everything forget again...haiz...guess my memory all full le...cannot take in more...regarding abt the outing...u can either drop me a pm or tell Devil73 to sms me oso can...thks wor ;)

Satan_Gal
27-05-2006, 11:18 PM
Haha. alrite, no worries sis, i'll inform Devil73 and ask him to let you know once it's confirm, meanwhile, enjoy your weekend.

OasisG

thks for ur warm invitations...enjoy ur weekend too :)

Hugo168
28-05-2006, 12:36 AM
That's is not Tohraja's Pidta la...That's is Tohraja's Tu Di and my real Tohraja Pidta is made by wooden one & below still insert one pc of Tanka. Will try to take photos but the Pidta already seal by plastic it will very hard to snip from a camera but will try out. and the last sentance will not explain to you. sorry hor...
Cheers All The Way:D
Devil73
Off your flash when you take the pic then the pic can see better use macro mode :)

Devil73
28-05-2006, 04:44 AM
Off your flash when you take the pic then the pic can see better use macro mode :)

Hi Bro Hugo,

I've already off the flash liao, But still the same. Anyway thanks for advise. :)

Devil73

johnhotday
28-05-2006, 10:36 AM
Hi OasisG,

Devil73

LP Pae sam pan do not hv any red rubber stamp behind.

Devil73
28-05-2006, 03:50 PM
LP Pae sam pan do not hv any red rubber stamp behind.

Hi Bro Johnhotday,

All the LP Pae Soonteck got the red rubber stamp one. Are u sure as per mentioned above? The red rubber stamp is represented the temple hor....

Devil73

johnhotday
29-05-2006, 07:44 AM
Hi Bro Johnhotday,

All the LP Pae Soonteck got the red rubber stamp one. Are u sure as per mentioned above? The red rubber stamp is represented the temple hor....

Devil73

thats fr pae si pan onwards. pae pan to pae sam do not hv stamp behind

Devil73
29-05-2006, 09:35 AM
Hi All bros,

Here I got some photos which is taken by just now. Please refer to the attachments below. After refer please help to up my point too. Thanks always.:)

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0600.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0601.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0598.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0599.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0596.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0597.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0594.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0595.jpg

Devil73

Devil73
29-05-2006, 11:48 AM
Hi Bro Devil73,
Nice stuff you have, some of which i have no idea but hopefully and looking forward for the meet up. Cheers!

OasisG

Hi Bro OasisG,

That's is my colleague's amulets, He also siao on thail amulets. If want to see also no problem. :)

Cheers:D
Devil73

johnhotday
29-05-2006, 02:49 PM
Hi All bros,

Here I got some photos which is taken by just now. Please refer to the attachments below. After refer please help to up my point too. Thanks always.:)

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0600.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0601.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0598.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0599.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0596.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0597.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0594.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/RIMG0595.jpg

Devil73

nice collection!
but i'm not sure abt the bilan u hv.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cansfood2003/my_photos

this is my collection

happpy
29-05-2006, 06:22 PM
hi Satan gal

or i can say, is u are being cheated by the sellers. waering KMT amulets does not help u what the seller promise u. if u are really in KMT, u need to buy a statue and pray with offerings and chant with prayers. ask him to bless what u wish for.

as for Rahu, i suggest u do not buy so fast.

first be sure what u want.

second know what u want

third get a good master.

then sincerely pray.

Like me, i tIo 4 D concecutively wed, sat and sunday. i cannot even believe in my luck.

u wish to know more, u can Pm me.

thanks
HAPPPY:p

edack
30-05-2006, 10:43 AM
it is up to you. :D

then pm me when the time comes...

Satan_Gal
30-05-2006, 02:44 PM
hi Satan gal

or i can say, is u are being cheated by the sellers. waering KMT amulets does not help u what the seller promise u.

ermmm...did i mention im wearing kunmantong for a motive? i was zap with a note asking me not to wear an amulet for any motive...i guess some ppl here misread wat i type...all along...i like kunmantong alot...n yes i do have an idol of kunmantong at home n i offer my prayers...till now i hv not ask anything from him wor...when i say the seller told me names...it means they tell me from where the kunmantong comes from de (monk)...im actually quite confused as to wat u guys said...:confused:

singrakthai
30-05-2006, 02:54 PM
ermmm...did i mention im wearing kunmantong for a motive? i was zap with a note asking me not to wear an amulet for any motive...i guess some ppl here misread wat i type...all along...i like kunmantong alot...n yes i do have an idol of kunmantong at home n i offer my prayers...till now i hv not ask anything from him wor....
khunmanthong or gumanthong is "baby spirit" right? I heard they don't really have any "special" powers.... they're jus like children spirits and love to drink milk and play with toys....
In fact, Thai keep gumanthong for "tham boon" (doing merits) because they believe it is doing merit by raising the parentless "child" untill their turn for reincarnation.
I believe there's another type which're used for evil purpose but I cannot remember its name......

singrakthai
30-05-2006, 02:59 PM
oh, evil baby spirit is "luk khork"...

Devil73
30-05-2006, 03:00 PM
hi Satan gal

or i can say, is u are being cheated by the sellers. waering KMT amulets does not help u what the seller promise u. if u are really in KMT, u need to buy a statue and pray with offerings and chant with prayers. ask him to bless what u wish for.

as for Rahu, i suggest u do not buy so fast.

first be sure what u want.

second know what u want

third get a good master.

then sincerely pray.

Like me, i tIo 4 D concecutively wed, sat and sunday. i cannot even believe in my luck.

u wish to know more, u can Pm me.

thanks
HAPPPY

Hi Bro Happpy,

Then U no need to work liao lor....hahahahaha... eng eng buy toto , 4D lor....:D

All the buddha believer will not have such of thinking.....if 4D , toto so easy to tio then everyone no needs to work liao lor...don't talk without thinking...hahahahahahaha:p

Cheers

Devil73

Satan_Gal
30-05-2006, 03:04 PM

yap yap...the "evil baby spirit" is "luk khork"...

Devil73
30-05-2006, 03:14 PM

Hi Bro Singrakthat,

You know or don't know about inbetween kunmantong & Luk Khork huh?
Kumantong is so call golden boy and Luk Khork is evil baby spirit.

Cheers,

Devil73

Devil73
30-05-2006, 04:02 PM
Hi Sis, Fret not, cool down, maybe some bro out there mistook your meaning and did not understand, thus having that intention, anyway i do understand what you mean earlier on remember? :) i did up you remember? Cheers!

OasisG

Hi Bro OasisG,

But some ppl don't even think and wrote those nonsense that can kana 4D. Damn ashamed of buddha believer....Haiz....so sad....:(

Aside to Bro Singrakthat,

Sorry, I need to amend as per pervious post that I've over look. Sorry my english not so good......

Cheer,

Devil73

Devil73
30-05-2006, 04:38 PM
Hi Bro73, Well the person might think it's his belief that help him, maybe he did quite lot good deeds and have good karma that why have this luck, we can't said too much, but i am happy for him to consecutively strike for 3 days 4D. Anyway, as for your PM from you to me, i can't answer to you now, have to wait for the meet up as some of my friends can help you. they are well versed in the field. also, the meet up won't be this week, think would be only next week as one of them went up to BKK with his family for the school holidays.

OasisG

Hi Bro OasisG,

Oh ok, No problem la.... Next week I won't be around and will be at Hatyai...:D

Cheers,

Devil73

Devil73
30-05-2006, 05:11 PM
Hi Bro Devil73,
Oh that's good, you going up together with your family for school holidays also? so guess you going to dropby at Pattani? :)

OasisG

Hi Bro OasisG,

By the way I'm still single and go there for holiday, Singapre too stress...go there for relaxing for 3d2n....:D

Cheers,

Devil73

Devil73
30-05-2006, 10:45 PM
Hi Bro Devil73,
Oh i see, so going there to pai teow huh.. haha... anyway you dropping by Pattani? and when will you be back in Singapore? so that i can re-arrange with my side. Cheers!

OasisG

Hi Bro OasisG,

I'll be going on next week on the 7th and back on 11th. Hope to hear from u once I'm back....;)

Cheers,

Devil73

johnhotday
30-05-2006, 11:00 PM
Oi Bro cansfood! you are here... hahaha didn't know you also member here!! :D

OasisG

i was give this account by a friend. see when we meet up for coffee

Devil73
31-05-2006, 07:36 AM
Hi Bro Devil73,
That's good, my friend is back on the 6th, and you back on 11, good timing to arrange for everyone to meet up. alright than, you enjoy your trip alright? Cheers!

OasisG

Hi Bro OasisG,

Let's looking forward to meeting all bros who those interested in thai amulet.:D

Cheers,

Devil73

happpy
31-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Hi Devil 73

sad to say, another wasted strength of a stupid debate arise. due to some poor understanding of english here by some idiotic people. devil 73 u are a perfect example.

what i mentioned was, if u have faith, with great belief and sincerity with buddha. during diffculties times, it will help with some money luck. example 4 d is one of them. but what u say "dun wrk, money will fall dwn<" PRECIOUSLY I AGREE AND SINCE WHEN I SAY THEM?

Take this chance and reflect on ur in constructive and CHILDISH brain OF URSELF, and wake up. what a retarted nick " devil " :mad:

happpy
31-05-2006, 02:39 PM
:( hi Oagis

it sadden the fact, that u have to cool down some unneccesary debate when some idiots or should i call them " trying to act SUPER RELIGION " they know everything???? disgraced buddha ? disgrace in what???? all these comments from their mouth. no basic or any grounds.

from what i read, u are able to understand. that cool and good.

but for some idiots with a KID BRAIN of " 2yr old " better wake UP or use yOUR BACKSIDE TO THINK BEFORE U WRITE !!!!

WHAT A SHAME DEVIL 73, WHAT A JOKE!

anyway wnt want to waste my time on such poorly uneducated boars/:) sorry to said

Devil73
31-05-2006, 03:32 PM
Hi Bro Happy,
Don't not be sadden by the fact that i have cool down from those unneccesary debate. It is not that i am trying to avoid those unneccesary debates, it is just that i have overlook the part where Bro Devil73 state in his thread. i sincerely apologise for it that i should in the 1st place or least immediately rectified the loopholes for conflict to spark off. Sometimes language can really kill a people off don't you think so?

No one is perfect in way of life, least to said our knowledge in Buddhism, thus we can only practice in the most simplest way, be kind and do more good deeds, so there isn't disgrace or proud of being a buddhist. least to said disgrace buddhism. Only monks and we the so called staunch buddhist mortal beings who commit inhideous crimes like raping a gal, commit murder or even steal. These will be consider disgrace to Buddhism. I do not consider myself a staunch buddhist, as i do drink, at times gamble etc.. but not to the extend of commiting crimes.

I thank you in advance for complimenting me with those words that i am able to understand what you have mentioned in the thread that you strike 4D, that's why i said that you have done good deeds, thus in return your karma letting you have this fortune luck. but forgot to inform Bro Devil73 that he is little sacarstic words. I apologise on his behalf, hope this will cool you down.

On another side, i will also hope that you will retract your words on attacking too, same to you Bro73. Like what i said in the previous thread on the conflicts between Bro Happy, Bro KTVSiao, this thread is for us to chit chat and share, i said this same thing on the other forum where there was a conflicts few weeks back. No point having grudges right. Let's just cheer up!

OasisG

Hi Bro OasisG,

Sorry for trouble u. Thx!

Cheers,

Devil73

Devil73
31-05-2006, 03:45 PM
Hi Bro Devil73,
No Worries man! each give way, everyone is happy! maybe you want to clarify the things that you said or apologise 1st to Bro Happy? so everyone is cool

OasisG

Hi Bro OasisG,

I'll apologize to Bro Happy 1st and I hope he also will apologize to me too. In fact I'm in the wrong 1st place, but he also talking too hard too. Hope u understand. Thx!

Cheers,

Devil73

suckcock
31-05-2006, 08:21 PM
Hi Bro Devil73,
That's good, my friend is back on the 6th, and you back on 11, good timing to arrange for everyone to meet up. alright than, you enjoy your trip alright? Cheers!

OasisG
your friend is 555?:confused:

happpy
01-06-2006, 12:13 AM
hi all

For your information, Jalan sultan Fo Guan Hang. this friday there is A powerful master from thailand arriving. specilize in reading tarot cards.
very accurate. but those interested need to make booking with the counter guys hurry up. good lobang

regards
HAppy

happpy
01-06-2006, 02:50 PM
dun knw which coward zap me 2 points and dare not leave the name behind.

i dun think the behaviour is not only coward but reflect the way he or she behave in life.

THKS ANYWAY COWARD.:)

DOM ROUGH
01-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Hei cool down both big Bro. Try to cool down and make peace. Let's this tread con't its purpose. I have a quiry : Do u all place amulets in ur own bed room? Lets say if 1 night u and ONS/Gf/ Wives wanna "Happy" ...do u take them out of the room? or jus leave it in the room there? Of coz I know u cannot wear it and do "Happy" things. My qns is if its in the same room leh? Coz I place my Ruhu in my selves on top of my study table in my bedroom How ah? Any kind bro can give any pointers? :o

Devil73
01-06-2006, 03:58 PM
Hei cool down both big Bro. Try to cool down and make peace. Let's this tread con't its purpose. I have a quiry : Do u all place amulets in ur own bed room? Lets say if 1 night u and ONS/Gf/ Wives wanna "Happy" ...do u take them out of the room? or jus leave it in the room there? Of coz I know u cannot wear it and do "Happy" things. My qns is if its in the same room leh? Coz I place my Ruhu in my selves on top of my study table in my bedroom How ah? Any kind bro can give any pointers? :o

Hi Bro Dom Rough,

U may try to place the amulet on the living hall table. It's is better to fixed a place putting amulets.

Cheers,

Devil73

sex0l0gy
01-06-2006, 09:37 PM
hi all

For your information, Jalan sultan Fo Guan Hang. this friday there is A powerful master from thailand arriving. specilize in reading tarot cards.
very accurate. but those interested need to make booking with the counter guys hurry up. good lobang

regards
HAppy

How Much $$$$ and what is the timing?

happpy
01-06-2006, 11:41 PM
helo sexology

u need to make booking, like i said, quick go to the shop FO GUAN HANG and make reservation. consultation fee $ 38. worth it

Hugo168
02-06-2006, 04:53 AM
Hi Bro OasisG,
I'll apologize to Bro Happy 1st and I hope he also will apologize to me too. In fact I'm in the wrong 1st place, but he also talking too hard too. Hope u understand. Thx!Cheers,Devil73
Peace bro, who right who wrong in the past liao lets all move on no point harping on the past,
to err is human to forgive is divine.
you have such a big heart to say sorry shows that you do not bear gruages thats good to attain peace and see the light not only by doing good you have to let go of the hate and be able to forgive those that have stepped on your foot only when there is no hate but only love in your heart can you find true happiness and peace in you hehe.

happpy
02-06-2006, 05:38 AM
HELLO Dom Rough

please place ur amulet in a clean place. :)

preferably the living hall or ur altar. these mentioned places should be clean enough to be held at.

thks
HAPPPY

Blurt
02-06-2006, 08:37 AM
tis morning having breakfast and a monk was collecting alms, gave him 10 bucks and got 1 amulet. lol dunno wat is it but it shows on one side is a little kid sitting on the lap of buddha.

me know nothing bout these stuff juz postin here juz cuz i got it after donating to the monk. juz want to find out more bout it anyway =P

bloke
02-06-2006, 08:46 AM
tis morning having breakfast and a monk was collecting alms, gave him 10 bucks and got 1 amulet. lol dunno wat is it but it shows on one side is a little kid sitting on the lap of buddha.

me know nothing bout these stuff juz postin here juz cuz i got it after donating to the monk. juz want to find out more bout it anyway =P

I think it's a Khun Paen amulet... :)
The kid is KMT...

Blurt
02-06-2006, 08:56 AM
oic...so any significance it in?

i will try to post pics...took a couple using hp and got no card reader to transfer it over

wanker10
02-06-2006, 10:37 AM
Hi All,

The common practise is to place the amulet at the altar in the living room. That's what I had been doing all the while. But one thing to ask, what if I go travelling & stay in a hotel room & somehow or rather, brought a girl back to the room to have sex or if I go with my OC & also have sex in the hotel room. Where shall I keep the amulet? I thought of keeping it in a red packet, can or not? Bros please advise.

Devil73
02-06-2006, 10:51 AM
Hi All,

The common practise is to place the amulet at the altar in the living room. That's what I had been doing all the while. But one thing to ask, what if I go travelling & stay in a hotel room & somehow or rather, brought a girl back to the room to have sex or if I go with my OC & also have sex in the hotel room. Where shall I keep the amulet? I thought of keeping it in a red packet, can or not? Bros please advise.

Hi Bro Wanker10,

For me always place on my shirt and place the shirt into the wardrobe. During some projects....:D

Cheers,

Devil73

wanker10
02-06-2006, 11:07 AM
Hi Bro Wanker10,

For me always place on my shirt and place the shirt into the wardrobe. During some projects....:D

Cheers,

Devil73

Hi Bro,

Thanks for you advice.

Satan_Gal
02-06-2006, 04:36 PM
the shop at jln sultan hv shifted if we r +++ing abt the same one...went there once but cannot find the shop anymore...ask the recept n was told they shifted away le...

six_2
02-06-2006, 08:18 PM
the shop at jln sultan hv shifted if we r +++ing abt the same one...went there once but cannot find the shop anymore...ask the recept n was told they shifted away le...

Jus came back from there, the shop is at Jln Sultan. Tks bro Happy for d info,anyway i still found the rite address to d shop. Btw wat's d "penis" lookalike thing n a pendant with a naked couple standing facing each other . No offence pls, i'm really new to tis Thai Amulets thing. Can any bro pls enlighten me. Thank u very much...

Devil73
02-06-2006, 11:18 PM
Jus came back from there, the shop is at Jln Sultan. Tks bro Happy for d info,anyway i still found the rite address to d shop. Btw wat's d "penis" lookalike thing n a pendant with a naked couple standing facing each other . No offence pls, i'm really new to tis Thai Amulets thing. Can any bro pls enlighten me. Thank u very much...

Hi Bro Six2,

Looks like penis one is called "parakit" and the nake couple is called "yingtong".

Cheers,

Devil73

six_2
02-06-2006, 11:41 PM
Hi Bro Devil73,

Thank u very much for the answer. Btw wat is the purpose for wearing tis pendant ??

Satan_Gal
03-06-2006, 02:19 AM

hi six_2...dat time the place i went to is at textile center at jln sultan n couldnt find the shop...if u dont mind...can u pm me the address of the shop...thks alot :)

six_2
03-06-2006, 09:50 AM
Hi Bro six_2,
Parakit is mean for metta which we said as ren yuan, some serves other purposes too, like luck and against dirty things, as for the yin tong, it serves as to improve relationship between a couple. That's for all. Cheers!

OasisG

Hi OasisG,
Thank u very much for the explaination. :)

Vigin Lover
03-06-2006, 11:37 AM
Bro,

Sad le! I kena deduct points! Any bros here kind enough to help me?

Bro_VL

genieboy
03-06-2006, 03:26 PM
Hi, recently i got an thai amulet and new to this. I would like to ask seniors here to help me take a look. If i'm not wrong, it is a LP Koon amulet? Another thing is whether is it an original or fake? Thank you...

http://serv3.imagehigh.com/view.php?id=22182_10.jpg&path=/imgs/03
http://serv3.imagehigh.com/view.php?id=19400_11.jpg&path=/imgs/03

happpy
04-06-2006, 01:42 AM
hello Six 2

u are welcome, u are right! the place is at jalan sultan plaza.

quite acccurate the fortune reading, and additional u can get blessing from

the Long pOR recently invited.

parakit can be tied with a string like a belt, if only u have many. mainly for metta " ren yuan " can help u in business.

i got the prayers if u want.

" PARAKIT "

NA MA PA TA

GAN HA NEI HA

WOK PA SAM PA

Chant 3 times for usuage :)