PDA

View Full Version : 62 y.o. lau uncle & 28 y.o. China char bor

Pages : [1] 2

DNAT
06-07-2005, 09:53 AM
Extracts from Shih Min Daily News - 5 July 2005

the following are the details

- ah lau sold his 3 rm flat after his wife passed away due to cancer and he wired S$86,000.00 to the gal's a/c :eek:
- ah lau know the gal thru frens (news din say the gal is a WL or not) and she is from Nan Chang - PRC
- ah lau kena sweet talk by the gal who promised to marry to him
- the gal claimed that she needs to go back to home town and asked ah lau to meet her in CN
- after she left Sg, she called ah lau and told him she lost her passport in HongKong and soon after never contact ah lau
- ah lau is now left with few hundred bucks and swear to chase his 'coffin $' back from the gal

all the potential ah lau listen up : mai gong tua tai lah ... :rolleyes:

Castrol
06-07-2005, 10:25 AM
[B]

- ah lau sold his 3 rm flat after his wife passed away due to cancer and he wired S$86,000.00 to the gal's a/c :eek:

if he is a young guy, well, maybe the sperm is running the brain.

but i really dont understand why ah lau, having so many years of living experience, can give away all his money to a foreign lover who's age is 30 years apart...
is gong tao at work here? :(

nakamara
06-07-2005, 10:30 AM
if he is a young guy, well, maybe the sperm is running the brain.

but i really dont understand why ah lau, having so many years of living experience, can give away all his money to a foreign lover who's age is 30 years apart...
is gong tao at work here?

lonely old ppl without supportive and stable family members would gladly exchange their money for companionship... :)

t123ang
06-07-2005, 10:31 AM
like tat also can. never mind someone high up always say this no matter wat happen, we will put a fly ZAP and zapped them the next time. this will prevent this kind of problem from happenin again. he was referrin to illegal gambling and FL in geylang at that time, wonder he can do the same to this kind of daylite robbery. :D

HuiGe3387
06-07-2005, 10:32 AM
Many of this type of ah lau hang out at GL 16 to 22 tcss with PRC. Ah lau got house and CPF mah. :p

Microsoft
06-07-2005, 10:32 AM
- ah lau is now left with few hundred bucks and swear to chase his 'coffin $' back from the gal

Dis 1 reli fat chance. He b glad 2 rtn 2 sg in 1 pc.... :D

KKHHLOVE
06-07-2005, 10:36 AM

Ah Lau can swear till kingdom come and he will never even see $86, not to mention $86,000. That is almost half a million bucks in RMB. The char bo, if smart, would have disappeared completely.

Sometimes it's damn bloody sad to see sg ah lau so gong. Whole life saving jus down the drain. How can it be possible that 28 yo gal would fall for 60 yo ah lau ? ? Small head over-ruling big head again.

$86,000 divided by $150 can be spent 570 times.

fun4evergood
06-07-2005, 10:41 AM
62 year old man == brain almost gong gong liao
but small head still strong ? :p
That's why we must have a good family before we reach that age...... :)

SEXPLORER II
06-07-2005, 10:44 AM
Ah Lau can swear till kingdom come and he will never even see $86, not to mention $86,000. That is almost half a million bucks in RMB. The char bo, if smart, would have disappeared completely.

Sometimes it's damn bloody sad to see sg ah lau so gong. Whole life saving jus down the drain. How can it be possible that 28 yo gal would fall for 60 yo ah lau ? ? Small head over-ruling big head again.

Every week cheong one time will also need more than 10 years to finish, ha ha ha :D

DNAT
06-07-2005, 10:44 AM
is gong tao at work here?

Dats exactly my point .. S$86K leh .. one time transfer = sure hong kan 1 lah
Even if I have that kinda $, I will only give half to my queen :D

If the gal wants money to go back home town, ok lah .. make plans to:
- give S$5K - S$10K to the gal first for her to refurbish her house
- go back together with her to Nan Chang to meet her folks, at least knows where she stays
- buy a S$30-50K annuity plan in case ah lau 'kong kar kiao' :D

Randi_Candi
06-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Unc D, tank u u for the reminder hor
But I thk my CPF withdrawal days r not so imminent :p

KKHHLOVE
06-07-2005, 10:48 AM
Every week cheong one time will also need more than 10 years to finish, ha ha ha

$86000 put in bank at miserable 1% interest oso can get $860 a year. Divide sometimes by $150 and sometimes by $100 oso can go cheong at least once every 2 months. And that is only using the interest, the principal still not touched yet.

DNAT
06-07-2005, 10:49 AM
lonely old ppl without supportive and stable family members would gladly exchange their money for companionship...

too high a price to pay for such 'companionship'

The News state that prior to knowing this gal, ah lau's relatives actually wanted to intro him a China window (duno how old; with a kid) and he intends to meet her in Sg. But after he met this 28 y.o. gal, he KIV the window liao :D

S$86,000 leh ... I can (only a presumption) use it to spend/stay in batam for 4 years leh .. 1 month can spend S$1,791.66 - enough liao :D

Horsepower
06-07-2005, 10:52 AM
Bro DNAT, thanks for the info. This published story is not the only case that I've heard about. There are many such cases which are not made public and published. Think some victims are too shy that they are cheated so they keep quiet, whereas for ah lau there's nothing to lose.

DNAT
06-07-2005, 10:54 AM

dats how I see it .. 62 yo Vs 28 yo .. ho miah (good life/fortune) also can be his daugther lah ... 'tum' ah lau yan dao meh?

573 times divide by 52 weeks can bonk 11 years arh .. :D

DNAT
06-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Dis 1 reli fat chance. He b glad 2 rtn 2 sg in 1 pc.... :D

If he can managed to locate the gal .. I folo your surname :D
knn, S$86K = RMB 400,000 leh .. If I am the gal, buy a small apartment (not in big city lah) and start a hair saloon biz liao lah

ricardo
06-07-2005, 10:58 AM
$86000 put in bank at miserable 1% interest oso can get $860 a year. Divide sometimes by $150 and sometimes by $100 oso can go cheong at least once every 2 months. And that is only using the interest, the principal still not touched yet.

if i m the uncle no need go for $100 or $150. those $40 can solve my problem liao. like tat 84K can bonk until die still got left.

MMM88
06-07-2005, 11:02 AM

Wow piang er......cheong oso mus be smart lah....feel so bad for the uncle.....tis unscrupulous PRCs ought to be punished...hzzzzzzz...
i tink it is almost impossible for uncle to get bk his money liao.....uncle, n fellow cheongsters wise up n spread t news to warn others..... :(

Randi_Candi
Bro DNAT, thanks for the info. This published story is not the only case that I've heard about. There are many such cases which are not made public and published. Think some victims are too shy that they are cheated so they keep quiet, whereas for ah lau there's nothing to lose.
Hv u ever heard of 1 w the guy gave SGD60k in 3 mths, excluding gifts of jewelry n mobile phones?
Only 2 realise that the gal's most called no. was her small white face in CN when he did itemised billing?
He still din wake up even though the gal told him, I dun love u :D

DNAT
62 year old man == brain almost gong gong liao
but small head still strong ?
That's why we must have a good family before we reach that age...... :)

I agree ... if got a good family, more or less fare not to 'luan luan lai' :D still will give some thoughts to own family

Microsoft
If he can managed to locate the gal .. I folo your surname
knn, S$86K = RMB 400,000 leh .. If I am the gal, buy a small apartment (not in big city lah) and start a hair saloon biz liao lah

Better still... Start a "School of Conning SG Ah Peh". Got full time, got part time.... Got basic n adv... Got library 4 case study somemore... ehehe :D :p

Randi_Candi
06-07-2005, 11:04 AM
Better still... Start a "School of Conning SG Ah Peh". Got full time, got part time.... Got basic n adv... Got library 4 case study somemore... ehehe :p
Somemore can earn fm the sch fees, agent fees??
Nbzz.z...u still s poison eh? :D

DNAT
06-07-2005, 11:05 AM
Unc D, tank u u for the reminder hor
But I thk my CPF withdrawal days r not so imminent

dun worry, when you reach that 'withdraw CPF' age, I will keep reminding you to buy me black-dog beat instead of letting you go HH :D

I have seen enough of in-ni bu's stunts .. need not worry for me ya :D

Microsoft
06-07-2005, 11:08 AM
Somemore can earn fm the sch fees, agent fees??
Nbzz.z...u still s poison eh?

Haiz... so many stories we hav heard... Yet so many still fall 4 the trap... So easy 2 con.... Wat 2 do.... Big market mah... :D

Shiokday
06-07-2005, 11:08 AM
Somemore can earn fm the sch fees]
that 5 kicks was damn song... :D

Horsepower
06-07-2005, 11:11 AM
Hv u ever heard of 1 w the guy gave SGD60k in 3 mths, excluding gifts of jewelry n mobile phones?
Only 2 realise that the gal's most called no. was her small white face in CN when he did itemised billing?
He still din wake up even though the gal told him, I dun love u :D
This stuff very normal in the WL and FL circle here. Some of us may not give $60K or $86K, but what about $5K, 10K, 20K to pay their school fees or some cock n bull story about some business ventures back home.

The trouble is started becoz of our little brother ..... :cool:

DNAT
06-07-2005, 11:13 AM
And that is only using the interest, the principal still not touched yet.

correct lor .. own $ at least ownself spend = nothing to say.
Now is he both hands present the $86K to the gal, realised she MIA liao then come and KPKB ..

Even use the principal sum to kio kway / makan / go tour / treat frens etc ownself also song .. own $ let other ppl spend, rather donate to charity than let the CN gal con lah ... tio bo?

Randi_Candi
06-07-2005, 11:14 AM
that 5 kicks was damn song... :D
nbzz! u hunt me till here?
Yesterday still complain me 1 2 kick u?
Ho larng pai zo! :p

ricardo
06-07-2005, 11:16 AM
Wow piang er......cheong oso mus be smart lah....feel so bad for the uncle.....tis unscrupulous PRCs ought to be punished...hzzzzzzz...

The PRC would not feel bad abt what she was doing. She is likely to think that ah lau so old still wanna fuck SYT like her thus deserve the kind of treatment. well at least i reckon thats how the PRC will think to make herself feel better cheating old man.

acer3939
06-07-2005, 11:16 AM
Heng ah!!! by the time i retire i will not have that kind of $$$ to kena con as i already no $$$ now haizzz :( so got $$$ to kena con or no $$$ to kena con which is better??? :D

Randi_Candi
06-07-2005, 11:17 AM
dun worry, when you reach that 'withdraw CPF' age, I will keep reminding you to buy me black-dog beat instead of letting you go HH :D
Dun say u liao lar
The last orbeet fiesta u no show, mama sibei black face n kept whining "I small, DNAT no give face" :D
Haha...........

DNAT
06-07-2005, 11:18 AM

no problem, just to share a piece of social news/incident thats relevant to this forum / PRC fanatics :D

just my opinion .. think ah lau seah-suay himself only .. become a laughing stock :rolleyes:

fun4evergood
06-07-2005, 11:19 AM
I agree ... if got a good family, more or less fare not to 'luan luan lai' :D still will give some thoughts to own family

If got a good family....maybe 2-3 kids....all your saving will be invest in the kid's study fund....why got money to play around...... :p

fun4evergood
06-07-2005, 11:21 AM
Heng ah!!! by the time i retire i will not have that kind of $$$ to kena con as i already no $$$ now haizzz :( so got $$$ to kena con or no $$$ to kena con which is better???

no $$$ kena con ?? con your sperm bank har ? :p

DNAT
Many of this type of ah lau hang out at GL 16 to 22 tcss with PRC. Ah lau got house and CPF mah.

ya lor .. they got a bit of $ only 'seh-liao-liao' .. tell them beware they 'tee-kee-lan' later kena con liao then 'chwee-tart-lan' :rolleyes:

Randi_Candi
This stuff very normal in the WL and FL circle here. Some of us may not give $60K or $86K, but what about $5K, 10K, 20K to pay their school fees or some cock n bull story about some business ventures back home.

The trouble is started becoz of our little brother ..... :cool:
No offence but sometimes alot of the ppl use money or rather 1 2 show off.
W/o realising tat tis is v diff fm having a SG gf.........

fun4evergood
06-07-2005, 11:22 AM
ya lor .. they got a bit of $ only 'seh-liao-liao' .. tell them beware they 'tee-kee-lan' later kena con liao then 'chwee-tart-lan' :rolleyes:

con old man is also a "biz".....want to start one ? :p just joking....

Randi_Candi
06-07-2005, 11:22 AM
Heng ah!!! by the time i retire i will not have that kind of $$$ to kena con as i already no $$$ now haizzz
so got $$$ to kena con or no $$$ to kena con which is better??? :D
None of the above lar
Got $$$ n dun kena con is the best :D

acer3939
06-07-2005, 11:23 AM
con your sperm bank har ? :p
Ah this bank they are alway welcum to con keke :D

DNAT
06-07-2005, 11:25 AM
i tink it is almost impossible for uncle to get bk his money liao.....uncle, n fellow cheongsters wise up n spread t news to warn others..... :(

to me, its ah lau own self kum-lan .. he ownself xin-kan-qin-yuan give $ to the gal 1. Even if the gal break her promise, she din violate any local laws . though she is morally wrong :o

fun4evergood
06-07-2005, 11:26 AM
Ah this bank they are alway welcum to con keke :D

Me open my sperm bank to public....but nobody wanted to con leh....how ah ? :p

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 11:28 AM
Probably the lau uncle should engage the services of RC to sweet talk the lady and cheat her using the same method. Let her have a taste of the same medicine! :p

waaaaaa
06-07-2005, 11:30 AM
haiz another sad stupid case.

DNAT
06-07-2005, 11:31 AM
Heng ah!!! by the time i retire i will not have that kind of $$$ to kena con as i already no $$$ now haizzz :( so got $$$ to kena con or no $$$ to kena con which is better???

beware .. PRC will con you to sign documents to get a secured bank loan or as a gurantor .. then when you got no $ to repay, you must sell _____ :D

singexpat
06-07-2005, 11:31 AM
Me open my sperm bank to public....but nobody wanted to con leh....how ah ?

give me ur contact n i help u spread around to e potential consters..

quality not ensured of coz..

ai mai?? :D

Randi_Candi
06-07-2005, 11:34 AM
Probably the lau uncle should engage the services of RC to sweet talk the lady and cheat her using the same method. Let her have a taste of the same medicine!
I heard tat! nbzzz.....u thk u insert i cant c meh?
Nbzzz.....me nobody, esp compared to the dashing suave hamsome WPP :D

DNAT
06-07-2005, 11:34 AM
Dun say u liao lar
The last orbeet fiesta u no show, mama sibei black face n kept whining "I small, DNAT no give face" :D
Haha...........

just tell him .. "it takes a real fren to understand a real fren' :)

MMM88
06-07-2005, 11:35 AM
The PRC would not feel bad abt what she was doing. She is likely to think that ah lau so old still wanna fuck SYT like her thus deserve the kind of treatment. well at least i reckon thats how the PRC will think to make herself feel better cheating old man.

maybe uncle wan companion.....not necessary for fcuk...u r rite ...it takes 2 hands to clap....wat can be done is to wise up lor .... :(

KKHHLOVE
06-07-2005, 11:36 AM
to me, its ah lau own self kum-lan .. he ownself xin-kan-qin-yuan give $ to the gal 1. Even if the gal break her promise, she din violate any local laws . though she is morally wrong

What I fear is that, PRC will go back and spread story that Sg ah lau all kum lan one, very easy to con. KNN, maybe PRC will form syndicate and come to Sg and con more ah laus. Thyen we going to get more and more this type stories.

MMM88
06-07-2005, 11:38 AM
What I fear is that, PRC will go back and spread story that Sg ah lau all kum lan one, very easy to con. KNN, maybe PRC will form syndicate and come to Sg and con more ah laus. Thyen we going to get more and more this type stories.

give them yam xi chi (hell money -in cantonese).... :D

Randi_Candi
06-07-2005, 11:40 AM
just tell him .. "it takes a real fren to understand a real fren' :)
NNH......later he tell me 2 tell u - Zo peng you buay gu :D
U know tat bugga, never brush teeth, damn chwee chao 1!

fun4evergood
06-07-2005, 11:41 AM
give me ur contact n i help u spread around to e potential consters..

quality not ensured of coz..

ai mai?? :D

wah !! got such good lobang meh.....but wat if ganna rape by fat old woman....better not..... :o

DNAT
06-07-2005, 11:43 AM

when got such news .. I post BIG BIG here lor :D

MMM88
06-07-2005, 11:43 AM
to me, its ah lau own self kum-lan .. he ownself xin-kan-qin-yuan give $ to the gal 1. Even if the gal break her promise, she din violate any local laws . though she is morally wrong :o

rite...ah lau si kum-lan...but it really takes a more luo lan ger to cheat ALL of his money....at least leave some for him to see through old age mah....so heartless. :(

plman2002
06-07-2005, 11:45 AM
No wonder D chek todae no open orpid in TP thread.
wan lai open a new thread here todae.
D chek muz be buying wan bao every night so got this news. kekeke

:D

DNAT
06-07-2005, 11:45 AM
If got a good family....maybe 2-3 kids....all your saving will be invest in the kid's study fund....why got money to play around......

but when one reaches 60 / 65 y.o. .. on the average, kids got married / move out .. you downgrade to smaller flat + withdraw CPF, thats where the 'stories' start ...

Owner of a Lonely Heart [by Yes] :D

plman2002
06-07-2005, 11:48 AM
rite...ah lau si kum-lan...but it really takes a more luo lan ger to cheat ALL of his money....at least leave some for him to see through old age mah....so heartless. :(

well, 戏子无情,婊子更无义。

Randi_Candi
06-07-2005, 11:48 AM

Dunno if reading wan bao his new interest or not?
If so......I thk the queenie will be paranoid after reading tis article he read :D

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 11:49 AM
I heard tat! nbzzz.....u thk u insert i cant c meh?
Nbzzz.....me nobody, but a somebody compared to the ugly, short, stupid WPP

Ooopsss... Ur eyes are damn sharp! Damn, u are not just a good talker; U are Mr Observant! :p

Thank you for your honesty. :(

Randi_Candi
06-07-2005, 11:53 AM
Ooopsss... Ur eyes are damn sharp! Damn, u are not just a good talker; U are Mr Observant!

Thank you for your honesty. :(
Not observant lar.....but unc D start thread i sure support 1 (knowing it will turn in tc mah......u din c MS meh??)Gotcha! u say u not editor?
Nbzz.z.....u heng I cant, else I Zapppppppppp u beeg time :D

DNAT
06-07-2005, 11:55 AM

this kinda orpit sure very good biz 1 ..
- can suan ah lau (or WPP - if you wan to ..)
- can post own / fren's experience
- can tcss & I up u, u up me

火雲邪神
06-07-2005, 11:55 AM
Thank you for your honesty.

You edit his post like that good meh? :D

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 11:59 AM
Nbzz.z.....u heng I cant, else I Zapppppppppp u beeg time :D

U wanna zap me because I'm ugly, short and stupid meh? :eek:

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 12:00 PM
You edit his post like that good meh? :D

Oh, did I? :p

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 12:02 PM
- can tcss & I up u, u up me

Orrrr.... U want people to up you, right? Say so lah. Dont need to beat around the bush. :p

DNAT
06-07-2005, 12:03 PM
mai luan luan off topic or edit hor ...
dun pay attention later kena con by PRC liao dun come SB to KP hor

:rolleyes:

Rof|maoxz
06-07-2005, 12:36 PM

all the potential ah lau listen up : mai gong tua tai lah...

Bro, that means they are not yet married at the time of $$ transfer? :confused: How sad. I briefly read up the wanbao news. I think the first PRC ger whom the ah pek decided to settle down has a sudden twist when this 28 y.o china ger decided to potong jalan. Now I think he will curse and swear. "Why like that!!" :(

zzz^^
06-07-2005, 12:36 PM
Moral of the story:

SG men not 'street-smart' enuff when come 2 handling gals.

et911
06-07-2005, 12:54 PM
Moral of the story:
SG men not 'street-smart' enuff when come 2 handling gals.

Not all SG men lah. There are experience playmasters like D chek, LS etc. All play so many years already bo tai chi.. maybe because they havent draw their CPF.. :D

Ah Dez
06-07-2005, 01:02 PM

- ah lau sold his 3 rm flat after his wife passed away due to cancer and he wired S$86,000.00 to the gal's a/c
- ah lau know the gal thru frens (news din say the gal is a WL or not) and she is from Nan Chang - PRC
- the gal claimed that she needs to go back to home town and asked ah lau to meet her in CN
- after she left Sg, she called ah lau and told him she lost her passport in HongKong and soon after never contact ah lau

68 Year old... still want to eat 28 year old's Tofu.... :D

singexpat
06-07-2005, 01:03 PM
wah !! got such good lobang meh.....but wat if ganna rape by fat old woman....better not.....

hehehe.. veri easy one.. i helped u choose 1 yandao pic from e net, then put on e net wif ur number...

confirm high hits one... :D

i dun take commission, but request to take videos of the procedures so i can sell as "Desperate man for Desperate Hippo..." :D

singexpat
06-07-2005, 01:04 PM
maybe because they havent draw their CPF..

so after drawing CPF then...... :D

kingrobert
06-07-2005, 01:05 PM
Haizzz if only that 68 years old ah pek is a samster here then likely he wouldn't kena con so easily :(

fun4evergood
06-07-2005, 01:08 PM
i dun take commission, but request to take videos of the procedures so i can sell as "Desperate man for Desperate Hippo..." :D

NBzzz .... like dat say me good meh......lucky I have a gf already..... :p

JOGK
06-07-2005, 01:13 PM
first of all
i would like to point out that...
con people knows their target
they study their weak points
if you think you are fully armoured and con proof
better not be too confident
because these people jolly well knows what their are doing
they wont pick you if they cant find your weak points
i know a friend, who is a con man
his targets includes executives and high level managers
its not that they are stupid
its that those con people knows when to strike
and you even never notice it :rolleyes:

Shiokday
06-07-2005, 01:27 PM
nbzz! u hunt me till here?
Yesterday still complain me 1 2 kick u?
Ho larng pai zo! :p
cannot hunt u meh...u 人见人爱...hahaha

well there are many ways to get it...but your way was very unique...i not that sin mok.... :(

DNAT
06-07-2005, 01:28 PM
first of all
i would like to point out that...
con people knows their target
they study their weak points

its that those con people knows when to strike
and you even never notice it :rolleyes:
agree too ...

what I wanna point out is:
1. the 28 yo gal said she want to marry him, make ah lau gianz gianz .. you now lah, when you are 62 then got 1 young gal fly to you, sure happy like fuck 1 mah
2. under no circumstance should ah lau one-time transfer S$86K ..

singexpat
06-07-2005, 01:30 PM
NBzzz .... like dat say me good meh......lucky I have a gf already.....

sorry sorry.. too many evil tots.. haha.. :p

dun give me a 6 hot combos ah.. my "life" not so strong.. :D

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 01:30 PM

That means twice considered ok? :confused:

DNAT
06-07-2005, 01:32 PM
That means twice considered ok? :confused:

for case, you do the one-time transfer easier ... to my bank a/c :D

DNAT
06-07-2005, 01:35 PM
68 Year old... still want to eat 28 year old's Tofu.... :D

duno he got eat oredi or not leh .. but he paid the price liao :D

18 y.o. tofu also not so expensive lah ... S$150-200 can have a taste of it liao

DNAT
06-07-2005, 01:38 PM
Bro, that means they are not yet married at the time of $$ transfer? :confused: How sad. I briefly read up the wanbao news. I think the first PRC ger whom the ah pek decided to settle down has a sudden twist when this 28 y.o china ger decided to potong jalan. Now I think he will curse and swear. "Why like that!!" :(

dun think they got ROM in Sg yet .. only know ah lau wired $ one day after the cheque from the sale procceds was cleared

fun4evergood
06-07-2005, 01:39 PM
sorry sorry.. too many evil tots.. haha.. :p

dun give me a 6 hot combos ah.. my "life" not so strong..

I can give u 6 green apples......or u prefer 3 red apples ? :D

DNAT
06-07-2005, 01:41 PM

I wan your 6 green apples :D

fun4evergood
06-07-2005, 01:43 PM
I wan your 6 green apples :D

Give u many green apples long time ago......but u did't return me any leh..... :p

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 01:43 PM
for case, you do the one-time transfer easier ... to my bank a/c :D

Then u should start sweet talking to me now. :p

Shiokday
06-07-2005, 01:44 PM
doctor say green apples is good for me and i also don't like red red ones... :D

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 01:45 PM
I wan your 6 green apples

Give u many green apples long time ago......but u did't return me any leh..... :p

New or Another version of "I up you, u up me"? :confused:

ly1968
06-07-2005, 01:49 PM
this type of MFCCB PRC should rot in hell man not only did they harm others buy they also spoilt the image of those fellow PRC who truly is looking for a companion in sg :mad: :mad:

DNAT
06-07-2005, 01:54 PM
.....but u did't return me any leh..... :p

dun anyhow say hor, cos I just try to give you then got message [ You must spread ...... ] :D

fun4evergood
06-07-2005, 01:57 PM
doctor say green apples is good for me and i also don't like red red ones... :D

mus wait for the few days hor.....my market out of stock..... :D

MMM88
06-07-2005, 01:57 PM
duno he got eat oredi or not leh .. but he paid the price liao :D

18 y.o. tofu also not so expensive lah ... S$150-200 can have a taste of it liao

Bro DNAT........18 y.o. tofu i wan leh.....pm me hor....hehehehe :D

noname123
06-07-2005, 02:05 PM
Dnat's tofu mostly from Batam one..go there look lor...plenty :D

DNAT
06-07-2005, 02:06 PM

"ai sio kan mai? .. I go and find 1 spider for u .."

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 02:07 PM

Those are brownies leh.... :p

DNAT
06-07-2005, 02:08 PM

Btm no have tofu ... brownies only :o

Shiokday
06-07-2005, 02:11 PM
mus wait for the few days hor.....my market out of stock..... :D
ok...i wait for your fresh apples...in the meantime i have 2 kgs of chai sim for u. ;)

Rof|maoxz
06-07-2005, 02:16 PM

Fortunately I dun fancy SYTs.... :rolleyes:

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 02:18 PM
Fortunately I dun fancy SYTs....

Nabei... Did I ask for your comments? :p :D

Rof|maoxz
06-07-2005, 02:27 PM
Nabei... Did I ask for your comments?

I'm living in my own dreams whether will I dump a lau chio toufu for a soft toufu? :rolleyes:

noname123
06-07-2005, 02:32 PM

Can i say Brownies tofu or not har...

MMM88
06-07-2005, 02:33 PM

oic.......then too expensive liao (S$150-$200).... :eek:

DNAT
06-07-2005, 02:37 PM
I'm living in my own dreams whether will I dump a lau chio toufu for a soft toufu? :rolleyes:

soft tofu beri expensive .. cost S$86,000 :D

DeVegas
06-07-2005, 02:41 PM
Can i say Brownies tofu or not har...

Didn't knoe that tofu can be made into brownies these days also........ :eek:

Wonder what is the taste like........ :rolleyes:

DNAT
06-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Didn't knoe that tofu can be made into brownies these days also........

Wonder what is the taste like........ :rolleyes:

Noname123 is very 'creative' :D

DeVegas
06-07-2005, 02:52 PM
Noname123 is very 'creative' :D

Think he is suffering from the "Creative" syndrome that he got from our famous local businessman......always wanted to lead but at the end fails......... :D

fun4evergood
06-07-2005, 02:55 PM
Think he is suffering from the "Creative" syndrome that he got from our famous local businessman......always wanted to lead but at the end fails......... :D

so....u finally hit 500....congrads....keep mountain already? :D

fun4evergood
06-07-2005, 02:56 PM
ok...i wait for your fresh apples...in the meantime i have 2 kgs of chai sim for u. ;)

10q.....they are very fresh.....nice :D

DeVegas
06-07-2005, 02:58 PM
so....u finally hit 500....congrads....keep mountain already? :D

Thanks for the compliment........I wanted to keep mountain liao......but my close buddy says cannot as if I keep my current mountain....he will force me to up another new mountain.....so in order to save all this trouble......I have to stay put and aim for the next level lor........ :D

tionggoklan
06-07-2005, 03:26 PM
I really pity him, I think maybe the Ah lau got abit of 老人痴呆症,if not, where got so easily get conned 1? When u read oreli, also dun make much sense rite?

But have to peifu the PRC gal lah, to be able to spot n exploit his weakness. Guess we have to agree, all those big time criminals, esp. white collar criminals r very smart ppl.

agree too ...

1. the 28 yo gal said she want to marry him, make ah lau gianz gianz .. you now lah, when you are 62 then got 1 young gal fly to you, sure happy like fuck 1 mah

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 03:37 PM
I'm living in my own dreams whether will I dump a lau chio toufu for a soft toufu?

With ur looks, u should try to eat 'soft rice'. :p :D

ken_v2
06-07-2005, 03:44 PM
this is not the first time such a case had happened and this will not be the last....

so from all our surfing here, if we forget all the wonder pics, contacts, FRs, we should at least remember this case when we become ah laus....

Shiokday
06-07-2005, 03:47 PM
10q.....they are very fresh.....nice
anyone still wan my 2kgs of chai sim :D....everyday fresh fresh one :D

JOGK
06-07-2005, 03:47 PM

who said batam got no tofus?
more chio than singapore ones ah :rolleyes:

JOGK
06-07-2005, 03:49 PM
agree too ...

why not?
depends on how tactful she is lah

Rof|maoxz
06-07-2005, 03:50 PM
With ur looks, u should try to eat 'soft rice'.

'Soft Rice'?? Compete with you?? I queue long long after RC, merji there all... :p

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 03:52 PM
who said batam got no tofus?
more chio than singapore ones ah :rolleyes:

Please intro to me. Thanks in advance. :D

DNAT
06-07-2005, 03:53 PM
this is not the first time such a case had happened and this will not be the last....

so from all our surfing here, if we forget all the wonder pics, contacts, FRs, we should at least remember this case when we become ah laus....

Well said .. thats my main purpose of putting up this thread :)

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 03:54 PM
'Soft Rice'?? Compete with you?? I queue long long after RC, merji there all...

I hate humble people! :mad:

But it's true that they are good.... But I'm not one of them. :(

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 03:55 PM
Well said .. thats my main purpose of putting up this thread :)

So u better note down in your 555 notebook just in case u might forget... :p

HeadOn
06-07-2005, 03:57 PM

bro, see bro DNAT no up ah??...he may be using PDA to note down leh... :D

JOGK
06-07-2005, 03:58 PM
Please intro to me. Thanks in advance. :D

they are not chickens
but i need to know more about you first
many just go for hit and run
i felt very bad :cool:

DNAT
06-07-2005, 03:58 PM
why not?
depends on how tactful she is lah

if she kena me, I the most give her a 2nd hand Handphone worth S$80 only

J, it also depends on the guy's side lah .. if he is chee hong or soft-hearted, the gal just put a bit of sugar or empty promises the guy will also head spin lah (both big / small heads to be specific) :D

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 04:01 PM
they are not chickens
i felt very bad

More about me? I'm just a short, ugly and stupid guy. Like that can pass or not? :(

Vital Stats: 35-35-35. :o

DNAT
06-07-2005, 04:02 PM
they are not chickens
I know WPP very well ... he is my junior. Anything, ask me

ignore him lah ... he just 1 2 'eat and run' 1

Rof|maoxz
06-07-2005, 04:02 PM

J, it also depends on the guy's side lah .. if he is chee hong or soft-hearted, the gal just put a bit of sugar or empty promises the guy will also head spin lah (both big / small heads to be specific) :D

I think I better buy a "555" notebook myself. Got those thick ones or not arh, uncle? :p

Rof|maoxz
06-07-2005, 04:03 PM
More about me? I'm just a short, ugly and stupid guy. Like that can pass or not?

Vital Stats: 35-35-35. :o

I detest humble guy!! :mad:

HeadOn
I think I better buy a "555" notebook myself. Got those thick ones or not arh, uncle? :p

i suggest u buy those black book we used to carry when army days.. :p

fun4evergood

sure....maybe we should educate all the ah laus here..... :p

fun4evergood
06-07-2005, 04:05 PM
they are not chickens

he is the most yao dao around here......but always hit and run..... :D

Rof|maoxz
06-07-2005, 04:07 PM
he is the most yao dao around here......but always hit and run..... :D

I second that!! Sounds familiar huh? :D

DNAT
06-07-2005, 04:09 PM

You said you 1 2 treat me, RC, LS, MS and RK to eat seafood dinner at Little Red-Lantern Chamber .. I still won't forget ok :mad:

Tai_zi21
06-07-2005, 04:13 PM
Another Discussion Thread At here? :p

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 04:15 PM
I know WPP very well ... he is my junior. Anything, ask me

ignore him lah ... he just 1 2 'eat and run' 1

Why u wanna smear my reputation, uncle? :eek:

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 04:16 PM
bro, see bro DNAT no up ah??...he may be using PDA to note down leh... :D

But whether he knows how to use it, is another issue. :p

JOGK
06-07-2005, 04:17 PM

you havent meet your match yet bro
do be too over confident
i have known people like you too
until they are hit :(

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 04:18 PM
he is the most yao dao around here......but always hit and run.....

I detest humble guy!! :mad:

Arrrggghhhh.... Jump into 'yellow river also cannot cleanse myself'. :o

JOGK
06-07-2005, 04:19 PM
More about me? I'm just a short, ugly and stupid guy. Like that can pass or not?

Vital Stats: 35-35-35.

those living in nongsa very modern one
i also get a shock when i saw them :eek:

JOGK
06-07-2005, 04:21 PM
sure....maybe we should educate all the ah laus here..... :p

i am ah lau here :rolleyes:

JOGK
06-07-2005, 04:22 PM
You said you 1 2 treat me, RC, LS, MS and RK to eat seafood dinner at Little Red-Lantern Chamber .. I still won't forget ok

ya you statement reminds me of my cher char at clementi :rolleyes:

JOGK
06-07-2005, 04:23 PM

i am much older than him
try me lor :p

big_bear
06-07-2005, 04:24 PM
that CN girl so black-hearted, confirm going to hell.
Probably ganna squashed by jing shan (golden mountain) to punish her for being so greedy

JOGK
06-07-2005, 04:26 PM
that CN girl so black-hearted, confirm going to hell.
Probably ganna squashed by jing shan (golden mountain) to punish her for being so greedy

i know some ah pek also very cruel one
they cant fuck them
they just torture them :rolleyes:

Big Sexy
06-07-2005, 04:27 PM
WPP treating seafood????? When huh???? U all dont have to invite me... just tell me the date and time and i will be there.. thank you DNAT for telling me. :)

You said you 1 2 treat me, RC, LS, MS and RK to eat seafood dinner at Little Red-Lantern Chamber .. I still won't forget ok :mad:

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 04:28 PM

Basket. Your forte is at spinning stories huh? :eek:

Big Sexy
06-07-2005, 04:30 PM
hmm.. that ah pak name is 4 letter and start with D and end with T right???

D_ _ T Yes he is a monster :mad:

i know some ah pek also very cruel one
they cant fuck them
they just torture them :rolleyes:

DNAT
06-07-2005, 04:31 PM

CBzzz ... nx time you dun early early in the morning ask me to teach you hor - this mroning .. remember? :rolleyes:

Big Sexy
06-07-2005, 04:34 PM
DNAT say WPP is treating us seafood dinner at Little Red-Lantern Chamber .. :D

if u are not invited.. like me ......please be thick skin and turn up for the free dinner... :)

DNAT
06-07-2005, 04:38 PM
DNAT say WPP is treating us seafood dinner at Little Red-Lantern Chamber ..

if u are not invited.. like me ......please be thick skin and turn up for the free dinner... :)

I par kart with a CN gal and con you S$86K, see you still got appetitide to eat seafood or not :D

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 04:42 PM

I par kart with a CN gal and con you S$86K, see you still got appetitide to eat seafood or not :D

Dont be so mean lah, uncle..... :p Let's settle for S$10K will do.

Big Sexy
06-07-2005, 04:42 PM
if really kenna con (if i have the $86K)... the more i want free seafood :D

DNAT
06-07-2005, 04:46 PM
ya you statement reminds me of my cher char at clementi :rolleyes:

KIV first .. nowadays kena park si si at home :o

Rof|maoxz
06-07-2005, 04:47 PM

Is this the "soft rice" that WPP talked about? :cool:

DNAT
06-07-2005, 04:49 PM
Another Discussion Thread At here? :p

your topic = cmi gals give free bonk
my topic = ah lau kena con

so if lidat we match the ah lau with cmi gals .. cmi gal can have sex, ah lau retain his S$86K .. What a nice world :D

singexpat
06-07-2005, 04:49 PM
I can give u 6 green apples......or u prefer 3 red apples ?

can i hav 6 green apples instead?? doc say green apples beta for health.. :D

Big Sexy
06-07-2005, 04:51 PM
no lay.. dnat says it is seafood. so we just take the lobsters, sharkfin prawns, crab, all type of shell fish. but the rice must leave to DNAT and the bill leave to WPP.

.Is this the "soft rice" that WPP talked about? :cool:

Rof|maoxz
06-07-2005, 04:55 PM

My apples are up for grab soon. I'm still thinking who to give? :rolleyes:

Rof|maoxz
06-07-2005, 04:56 PM
no lay.. dnat says it is seafood. so we just take the lobsters, sharkfin prawns, crab, all type of shell fish. but the rice must leave to DNAT and the bill leave to WPP.

Just charge the bill to WPP Bey Tio can liao, we can eat without him. ;)

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 04:56 PM
and the bill leave to WPP.

And charge it upon your account. :D

Microsoft
06-07-2005, 04:58 PM
And charge it upon your account.

And use a PRC char boh credit card... Pay back time.... :D :p

waypastprime
06-07-2005, 04:59 PM
And use a PRC char boh credit card... Pay back time.... :D

U got lobang huh? Say earlier mah... :p

DNAT
06-07-2005, 05:01 PM
but the rice must leave to DNAT and the bill leave to WPP.

you want birdnest for desert .. I PCC and make for you 'cheh-cheh' brand birdnest :)

singexpat
06-07-2005, 05:01 PM
My apples are up for grab soon. I'm still thinking who to give?

green one or red ones?? my "health" cannot tahan e red one.. :p

uncleunited
06-07-2005, 08:41 PM
tis uncle very sad and kelian.. hai.. i oso uncle, but i feel much more fortunate den dat ah lau.

fun4evergood
06-07-2005, 08:57 PM

6 apples cumming up.....in the queue... :D

fun4evergood
06-07-2005, 08:58 PM
My apples are up for grab soon. I'm still thinking who to give? :rolleyes:

Have I eaten your apples already ? :o

tiverton18
06-07-2005, 09:12 PM
If Ah Lau bonks Cat 40 once a week, his $86,000.00 can last him for 41 yrs. And he gets to bonk 2150 Cat 40 Thai girls, all much younger than the PRC woman. :D

He must be blinded by the looks or swayed by the sweet talk of the PRC to stupidly part with his hard earned savings. Si pai Si pai

DArkchew
06-07-2005, 09:36 PM
:D This is wad i call 'Ah Lut' :p

Randi_Candi
07-07-2005, 01:38 AM
DNAT say WPP is treating us seafood dinner at Little Red-Lantern Chamber .. :D

if u are not invited.. like me ......please be thick skin and turn up for the free dinner...
Lil red lantern chamber? Or the XHL @ EC?
Nbzzz.....u believe in WPP u can wait.......n wait........n wait :p

Rof|maoxz
07-07-2005, 11:54 AM
Have I eaten your apples already ? :o

I dun think so. You might try. Hehe~

Shiokday
07-07-2005, 12:12 PM
I dun think so. You might try. Hehe~
got apples share share leh...i got 2 kgs of chai sim...u like to try? :D

Rof|maoxz
07-07-2005, 12:14 PM
got apples share share leh...i got 2 kgs of chai sim...u like to try? :D

Okie, long time never drink chai sim teng liao. By 6pm I air-parcel you 6 fresh green apples. ;)

fun4evergood
07-07-2005, 12:42 PM
Okie, long time never drink chai sim teng liao. By 6pm I air-parcel you 6 fresh green apples. ;)

When is my turn ? :)

Shiokday
07-07-2005, 01:37 PM
By 6pm I air-parcel you
kam sia kam sia...my chai sim should also arrived about the same time... :D

et911
07-07-2005, 01:54 PM

Hello, you liddat raid D chek's thread goot meh??

DeVegas
07-07-2005, 01:57 PM
Anybody care for Strawberries??? I have 8 to spare, just let me know wor..... :rolleyes: :D

singexpat
07-07-2005, 01:59 PM
6 apples cumming up.....in the queue...

haha.. thanks in advance bro..

will send u 1 basket bean spouts first later in evenin when i recharge.. :D

DeVegas
07-07-2005, 02:03 PM
Looks like Unkle D's thread is fast becoming a market liao where we will starts to trade fruits, vegies, fishes, etc. :p :D

singexpat
07-07-2005, 02:09 PM
Anybody care for Strawberries??? I have 8 to spare, just let me know wor.....

............. :p :D

DNAT
07-07-2005, 02:32 PM
Wonder whether that 62 y.o. ah lau got 'makan' the 28 y.o. tiong-kok-bu or not? :D

DeVegas
07-07-2005, 02:35 PM
Wonder whether that 62 y.o. ah lau got 'makan' the 28 y.o. tiong-kok-bu or not? :D

Even if 'makan' liao......this will still be his most expensive "meals" that he ever had in his life........ :rolleyes:

Shiokday
07-07-2005, 02:38 PM
Hello, you liddat raid D chek's thread goot meh??
no char bor...so i come here to sell vegie lor...u want oso? :p

DNAT
07-07-2005, 03:14 PM
...u want oso? :p
unkle et wants French Lampar ;)

amy2005
07-07-2005, 03:25 PM
I do really pity the 62 y.o lau uncle but the main problem actually comes from lau uncle himself. Firstly, why should he be so easily been taken in by such a young aged girl. Is it cos of lust or love? I strongly think it must be lust more than love coz as you see most of of Singapore men especially lau uncle doesn't really know the culture background of these PRC bitches. What do you think why they wanted to come to our country? To look for love from our lau uncle or for money? These PRC bitches that come to our country have already been casted as 3rd class "goods" in their own country coz China has such a hugh population that they will never ever run out of young girls!. Or in another word, these 3rd class "goods" don't fetch any more attention even from their own country men or even rural farmers.Those that are here are to dig "Gold" from our stupid lau uncle thinking that these girls will really love them. Do you know that all those PRC girls standing around Geylang are those 3rd class "goods" and our own boys and lau uncle prized them as "treasure". I wish to remind our own countrymen that just enjoy your pay-fuck but never never get into any relationship coz our culture are very different compared to theirs. And also do you all really know that almost 90 percent of those PRC girls standing at Geylang actually comes from the villages in China so whoever you are fucking are actually a farmer. I say all these just remind our fellow country boys and lau uncle to be more careful in future when dealing with these PRC farmer girls. I had stayed in China working for the past ten years so understanding thier culture and thinking is not a problem. Only that you understand thier culture then you can deal with them on a equal par if not than your chances of winning is rather slim. Last reminder, just pay & fuck hard but never never believe whatever they tell you. You know if you go to China, for just RMB 300 to 500, you can get a 18 y.o girl to service you like a king. So please bear in mind then you will be alot more smarter next time. As for the cheated lau uncle, you can only take it as a lesson and start a new life again. I doubt you can even get a single cent back from the girl. Take care and fuck really hard to those PRC girls.

DeVegas
07-07-2005, 03:30 PM

Too bad.......I only have Strawberries to offer for the time being....... :D

singexpat
07-07-2005, 03:38 PM
Even if 'makan' liao......

ya.. n how simple maths... how many times can e 62 go into 28?? :D

Rof|maoxz
07-07-2005, 03:39 PM

Uncle lau chek. I need you 777 lay. :rolleyes:

Shiokday
07-07-2005, 03:39 PM
unkle et wants French Lampar
unlce D...u lidat say him goot meh :D

btw...when is he showing u his lampar in town :D

waypastprime
07-07-2005, 03:44 PM
unkle et wants F***** L***** ;)

Uncle et wants a Friend's Lampar? :eek:

DeVegas
07-07-2005, 03:46 PM
Uncle lau chek. I need you 777 lay. :rolleyes:

Uncle lau chek only have "555", as for "777", you would have to approach me as I have patent that already........... ;)

Shiokday
07-07-2005, 03:51 PM
Uncle et wants a F***** L*******? :eek:
he wants FL...wrong place...should go to the FL section :D

DeVegas
07-07-2005, 03:54 PM
he wants FL...wrong place...should go to the FL section

Ok...........now I understand liao......wants F L must go to FL Section, what about F R then......where to go to har??? Can enlighten me bo, me newbid leh........ :p :D

Shiokday
07-07-2005, 04:01 PM
what about F R then......where to go to har??? Can enlighten me bo, me newbid leh........
any place that sells F ried R ice :confused:

Rof|maoxz
07-07-2005, 04:05 PM
any place that sells F ried R ice :confused:

Fice rice with your chai sim....looks good. :p

DeVegas
07-07-2005, 04:15 PM
any place that sells F ried R ice

I am not looking for Fried Rice lah........I am looking for French Rolls leh...........so how arh??? :D

DNAT
07-07-2005, 04:19 PM
Uncle lau chek only have "555", as for "777", you would have to approach me as I have patent that already........... ;)

He is asking for r e p pts lah .. u damn blur :D

DeVegas
07-07-2005, 04:24 PM
He is asking for r e p pts lah .. u damn blur

Well, cannot blame me mah.......who ask him use the term "777".......he is the one who blur me mah....... :D

Instead he should use fruits, vegies, fishes or even meats terms mah........as this thread is all about edible stuff that are available is both dry & wet markets....... :rolleyes:

et911
07-07-2005, 04:31 PM

French Lapcheong lah deh..

et911
07-07-2005, 04:32 PM
Uncle et wants a Friend's Lampar? :eek:

Way, must you also chap jit kar??

et911
07-07-2005, 04:34 PM
I am not looking for Fried Rice lah........I am looking for French Rolls leh...........so how arh??? :D

DaliFrench shd have the rolls. Or you can order from D chek.. he supplies rolls, like toilet rolls, ham rolls, meat rolls etc.

et911
07-07-2005, 04:38 PM
no char bor...so i come here to sell vegie lor...u want oso? :p

You come SBF to look for charbors?? Here only got twee's.. want char bor please go call ..

DNAT
07-07-2005, 04:54 PM
wow .. here got so many 8 rep powers personnel ... :eek:

DeVegas
07-07-2005, 05:02 PM
wow .. here got so many 8 rep powers personnel ...

Wu meh.........how cum I dun see one har......... :confused:

DNAT
07-07-2005, 05:05 PM

dun have meh? .. I post big big for you to see

ahpaul25
07-07-2005, 05:05 PM

Don like that leh..........junior here leh....I got only 1 rept power....si bei sainz.......hai.... :o

Big Sexy
07-07-2005, 05:08 PM
please put the text in colour.. thank you.:D

monster98
07-07-2005, 05:09 PM
Reputationoints: 500 / Rep Power: 8 :D

Lidat can see clearly anot?????????

Big Sexy
07-07-2005, 05:11 PM
i have faith in DNAT... DNAT say WPP will treat us all dinner ...he also whisper to me that if WPP dont treat us all to dinner than he will buy us all seafood.. :)

Lil red lantern chamber? Or the XHL @ EC?
Nbzzz.....u believe in WPP u can wait.......n wait........n wait :p

JOGK
07-07-2005, 05:14 PM
i have faith in DNAT... DNAT say WPP will treat us all dinner ...he also whisper to me that if WPP dont treat us all to dinner than he will buy us all seafood.. :)

fat hope! :rolleyes:

Big Sexy
07-07-2005, 05:14 PM
alamak can put colour or not??? :)

[SIZE=6]

Big Sexy
07-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Dont worry... DNAt will keep this words one... We must give that lier another chance mah.. :D

fat hope! :rolleyes:

JOGK
07-07-2005, 05:24 PM
Dont worry... DNAt will keep this words one... We must give that lier another chance mah.. :D

i think i my number queue is in front of you :(

ryanlim
07-07-2005, 05:32 PM

nbz...............si lang BS...................this is just for you :D

DeVegas
07-07-2005, 05:34 PM

Ohhhh...........din knoe that I am the one that is in the lime light.......all the while I taught you were talking about Unkle et911 and others......... :D

DNAT
07-07-2005, 05:34 PM

dun give me chance .. give me Rupiahs so that I can go silent mob :D

Big Sexy
07-07-2005, 05:35 PM
wowlan er... ryan.. u go where fishing???... so long never see u post lay.

[COLOR=Lime][SIZE=6][B]Join Date: Mar 2002

Big Sexy
07-07-2005, 05:36 PM
wowlau... why u dont ask for us dollars huh?? ask for rupiah???? :confused: : )

dun give me chance .. give me Rupiahs so that I can go silent mob :D

DeVegas
07-07-2005, 05:37 PM

U lik tat put me in the middle of the spot light goot meh.......... :rolleyes:

DeVegas
07-07-2005, 05:40 PM
wowlau... why u dont ask for us dollars huh?? ask for rupiah???? :confused: : )

This is becos he needs the Indonesian Rupiahs to conduct the silent mob mah...... :D

DeVegas
07-07-2005, 05:42 PM

nbz...............si lang BS...................this is just for you

Bro Ryan, thanks for adding in the colour....now I am really in the lime light liao........must put on sun glasses liao..... haiz.......:cool:

Big Sexy
07-07-2005, 05:43 PM
but $US also can conduct silent mob mah.. some more the value higher lay...:D

P.S.. must suan dnat abit mah..( can ask for us$$ dont want to ask... ask for Rupiah) :eek:

This is becos he needs the Indonesian Rupiahs to conduct the silent mob mah......

DeVegas
07-07-2005, 05:46 PM
but $US also can conduct silent mob mah.. some more the value higher lay...

P.S.. must suan dnat abit mah..( can ask for us$$ dont want to ask... ask for Rupiah) :eek:

Problem is wif the places that he is visiting do not really wants US$......they prefer IR instead....unless he is going to CGK, then the story will be different liao...... :D

Big Sexy
07-07-2005, 05:54 PM
got money changer mah.. if we ask someone for money... we ask for higher value one mah... .. only dnat will ask for rupiah.. kaoz.. :D

Problem is wif the places that he is visiting do not really wants US$......they prefer IR instead....unless he is going to CGK, then the story will be different liao...... :D

DeVegas
07-07-2005, 05:58 PM
got money changer mah.. if we ask someone for money... we ask for higher value one mah... .. only dnat will ask for rupiah.. kaoz.. :D

Aiya.......that is Unkle D lah......as long as he can conduct his silent mob.....he will be a happy man liao...... :D

Big Sexy
07-07-2005, 06:04 PM
yalor DNAT is a wonderful Gay... OPS....i meant guy... :D

Aiya.......that is Unkle D lah......as long as he can conduct his silent mob.....he will be a happy man liao...... :D

et911
07-07-2005, 06:11 PM
all the while I taught you were talking about Unkle et911 and others......... :D

Hello.. why get me involved?? I only 400 pointer, you 500 pointer, a lot of difference you noe.. :D

Shiokday
07-07-2005, 06:12 PM
Fice rice with your chai sim....looks good. :p
hungri liao...still no sight of green apples leh :D

et911
07-07-2005, 06:12 PM
yalor DNAT is a wonderful Gay... OPS....i meant guy... :D

You liddat pitchar his lobang goot meh??

Shiokday
07-07-2005, 06:14 PM
You come SBF to look for charbors?? Here only got twee's.. want char bor please go call ..
wrong place again :confused: ... all this while i tot can find charbors here???...haizzz....lidat means we have all the while been twee kar twee :D

Shiokday
07-07-2005, 06:16 PM
Hello.. why get me involved?? I only 400 pointer, you 500 pointeri beg to differ...as it stands now u are 475 pointer..only 25 points difference mah :p

et911
07-07-2005, 06:19 PM
i beg to differ...as it stands now u are 475 pointer..only 25 points difference mah :p

Yu wo li eh dai chi??

Rof|maoxz
07-07-2005, 06:20 PM
Okie, long time never drink chai sim teng liao. By 6pm I air-parcel you 6 fresh green apples.

My fedex agent told me that my green apples has sent to you already. ;)

Shiokday
07-07-2005, 06:21 PM
got it....fresh and nice... :)

Shiokday
07-07-2005, 06:22 PM
Yu wo li eh dai chi??
sherlock homes is an upright person...should not lie one ;) :D

et911
07-07-2005, 06:24 PM

Did your fedex agent tell you that he just jiak the apples because he has been surfing SBF also?? :D

et911
07-07-2005, 06:25 PM
sherlock homes is an upright person...should not lie one ;) :D

I no holmes, nor did I lie..

Shiokday
07-07-2005, 06:28 PM
I no holmes, nor did I lie..
but but...but 400 and 475 got difference leh... :D

DeVegas
07-07-2005, 06:29 PM
Hello.. why get me involved?? I only 400 pointer, you 500 pointer, a lot of difference you noe.. :D

Unkle et911.......Unkle D is saying that he saw a lot or 8 point rep. power people in this thread mah.....he did not compare anout rep. points leh...... ;)

Shiokday
07-07-2005, 06:29 PM
Did your fedex agent tell you that he just jiak the apples because he has been surfing SBF also?? :D

Yu wo li eh dai chi?? :p

et911
07-07-2005, 06:32 PM
Unkle et911.......Unkle D is saying that he saw a lot or 8 point rep. power people in this thread mah.....he did not compare anout rep. points leh...... ;)

Oh yah hor.. D chek, can you also comment about the points? Else DV not happy... :D

DeVegas
07-07-2005, 06:46 PM
Oh yah hor.. D chek, can you also comment about the points? Else DV not happy... :D

Unkle et911, u like that treat me goot meh.....and hor......I am always as happy as I am.......so no need to be in lime light so often....... :o

Rof|maoxz
07-07-2005, 07:23 PM

Nvm lah bro, still can harvest again mah. You want arh? ;)

Valuair
07-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Unkle et911, u like that treat me goot meh.....and hor......I am always as happy as I am.......so no need to be in lime light so often.......

Bro DV, isn't that your favourite pass time meh......i.e. to be in the lime light.... :D

Btw, I have 3 oranges to spares, any keen takers? :rolleyes:

Valuair
07-07-2005, 08:01 PM

Bro ryanlim, no time no see liao......back onli already put our dear Bro DV into the BIG LIME LIGHT liao har........u really know what he likes hor....... :D

et911
08-07-2005, 01:20 PM
..no need to be in lime light so often....... :o

Ok loh... nx time put you in lemon lite.. can liao bo??

et911
08-07-2005, 01:21 PM
Nvm lah bro, still can harvest again mah. You want arh? ;)

Actually I prefer seafood. Sotong got or not??

DNAT
08-07-2005, 03:17 PM
I realised got samster talk / reply to himself 1 ... scary :eek:

DeVegas
08-07-2005, 03:22 PM
I realised got samster talk / reply to himself 1 ... scary

Split Personality?!?! :eek:

noname123
08-07-2005, 03:24 PM
I realised got samster talk / reply to himself 1 ... scary :eek:

This one is call Kum lan gong chee bye....:D