PDA

View Full Version : OKT using fake photos again. see it before is gone.

Kuang209
04-05-2014, 03:45 PM
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=443847

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itzkirb/6230845456/in/faves-asianimage/

3rd photo obviously. see before is edited soon :)

MalibuMostWante
04-05-2014, 04:09 PM
lol nice one bro.

tnuc
04-05-2014, 04:34 PM
very vigilant. thanks for the info bro

Tharax
04-05-2014, 04:35 PM
The forum admins should ban these mofo agents who try and con people w fake pictures. Thanks for the info bro

ChampagneSeduct
04-05-2014, 05:14 PM
Hi bros. thousand apologies about the third photo. Photo was sent without face to my agent. First and second is definitely the real photos. Sorry if there was any misunderstanding. We were previously known as plush playmates who has never cheated anyone of our customers before. Hope you guys understand our situation. Will remove the third photo asap. Happy bonking.

Kuang209
04-05-2014, 05:31 PM
Give you benefit of doubt because at least you came out to address this issue, but bro since you said you were previously from another agency means you not first day in this trade? Trust is very important and also self checking on your girls is also another issues if you as a agent cant even be sure which is real, we as consumer have what protection paying the $ to bonk this girl let alone if sway sway she is not what is posted in thread we risk to reject and waste time and $50 for nothing or even worst she is recycled.

I am not here to pin point anyone or to bring down any stable just hate it when we get cheated, because i was not once but twice cheated by some stable before regarding photos make my day so bad.:mad:

otherOne
04-05-2014, 06:23 PM
Well done bro, nice eye you have.

perish__
04-05-2014, 07:53 PM
Hi bros. thousand apologies about the third photo. Photo was sent without face to my agent. First and second is definitely the real photos. Sorry if there was any misunderstanding. We were previously known as plush playmates who has never cheated anyone of our customers before. Hope you guys understand our situation. Will remove the third photo asap. Happy bonking.

as agent, you are paid via commission , so you should have done some DD on your part.

this is embarassing for you . pls learn from this .

narutomem
04-05-2014, 08:04 PM

[center]
SERENA♔

[I]Firstly, this babe here is [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]NEW to this industry, so brothers out there, remember to handle her with care.

I am still a bit confused though. Pardon my ignorant, so is the girl new to this industry?

ChampagneSeduct
04-05-2014, 08:16 PM
I am still a bit confused though. Pardon my ignorant, so is the girl new to this industry?

yes she is new

real_king
04-05-2014, 10:07 PM
cut the agent some slack. if its a wrong photo, he's able to admit it then so be it.