PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

vkoolboi
22-12-2006, 03:22 PM
I'm new to this story, appear that you are betrayed either by P, TV or junglerider. Do you talk in sleep, if you do, you might have been betrayed by yourself.

I just ho sim think about it. Don't zap me because I post FR and got zapped 5points for nothing.

Incident 2. Leaking of sensitive information
Her lip remain tight for all the while when I tried to ask her this, maybe when we are through with the divorce proceeding, she might tell me.

Rest assured that I will get to the botttom of this.

vkoolboi
22-12-2006, 03:25 PM
This one for sure you got play out by TV of WB. Make you look like a fool to your gf N and lose credibility. I saw pic of TV in WB. He looked like an old man. Does he have a memory loss problem? If not, make him buy gf N and you a big dinner for compensation.

Incident 3. Breach of trust.

I have another gf (N - sexy model from WB).
TV is not supposed to post the photo in the first place, and yet when I called him he can tell me that the photo is there for some time liao, why I bother about it then. I'm utterly disappointed with him since then.

I'll post the last incident tonite as I'm not free now.

vkoolboi
22-12-2006, 03:27 PM
How come got people go to heatyai to look for wife? I thought guys go there to look for sluts. Maybe the marriage recommendation agency business should extent to Heatyai compared to just concentrating on Vietnam and China.

MR ROMANCE! :D

vkoolboi
22-12-2006, 03:29 PM
Who are you? Why you always talk back to the story?

u r missing the gist of his story. The point of the story is to show that he is the symbol of righteousness, integrity, honesty plus he sibei eh sai and sibei loyal to friend. he scared ppl don know therefore need to use different version of story to bring out the same shit. look at all his story. The moral of all his story is same same. don mess with him if not he use his stunts and chui nua to drown u:D

Hup Seng
22-12-2006, 03:51 PM
You need not be vague about the identity of bro A and his tirak because thaivisitor had also told this story to several of his close buddies. However as expected, his version is different from yours.

Bro A is DarkAsh and his tirak is May from a farm in SKY. The story from thaivisitor is that someone tried to ruin his friendship with DarkAsh by spreading this false story about May moonlighting behind DarkAsh's back. This is because thaivisitor is the one who introduce May to DarkAsh and had given his assurance to DarkAsh that May is a "good" girl and would remain faithful if she quits the farm. He kept repeating that May will make a "good" wife. Now we know what that means

Regards
Nanog69

thanks for the added information. it came as no surprise that the facts is twisted and he emerged as the good guy and everybody else is the bad guy. happened too many times already.

The_Unrepentant
22-12-2006, 05:00 PM
Who are you? Why you always talk back to the story?

TD say I am TV. so u wan to bet I am Tv or I am not?:DI give u hint.;) TD is super good guy. anyone who speaks against him must be send by the devil TV or TV hiself. if not no logic for ppl to dislike him. everyone should only support him and praise him for him noble acts.

The_Unrepentant
22-12-2006, 05:02 PM
Incident 3. Breach of trust.

wa...like tat u also can lun. salute u. if i were u , i will send my maesai cowboy down and let him eat bullet.:mad: I got no policeman to send though.:(

The_Unrepentant
22-12-2006, 05:04 PM
thanks for the added information. it came as no surprise that the facts is twisted and he emerged as the good guy and everybody else is the bad guy. happened too many times already.

u like tat say is kill 4 birds with 1 stone. birdly TV, birdly TD, birdly klkool and birdly psyberegg.

Hup Seng
22-12-2006, 06:57 PM
u like tat say is kill 4 birds with 1 stone. birdly TV, birdly TD, birdly klkool and birdly psyberegg.

no.u read too much in my statement liao.:D no suppose to mean this way;)

Cyber@id
22-12-2006, 07:31 PM
Incident 4 - Breach of trust again

My gf Y that I mentioned in incident 2 has a terrible accident some time back. As this issue is very personal, I told TV specificially not to tell anyone. If I feel that who need to know about it, I'll tell that person myself.

Last trip, when I went back to s'pore, guess what? All the samsters in s'pore who I went dinner with (4 of them) had already knew about Y accident (but slightly twisted version). They send their regards to Y and told me that TV had told them about it.

Talking about big-mouth, TV came second to none. Best part is he always tell ppl "I tell you hor, but don't let XXX know I tell you this." Fuck his cheebye mouth.

This is the last straw, when I come back to hty, I posted TV is no longer my friend.

Cyber@id
22-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Think enough said on the net.
Since tv is here in Singapore, perhaps his blogsters friends could inform him through his blog and ask him to meet up.
preferably on the 27th or 28th Dec,Cyber@id is back in Singapore too. I can always get Bro N to standby as neutral party.

And I am sure Cyber@id would very much like to meet up.
The question is does tv willing to take it up or simply zharbok again? Getting him in GM would be hard la, think he should be staying low again after no blogging from him since yesterday.

How? Meet up and talk is always better than hiding behind PC.

1. Investors
2. Samsters conned.
3. Tirak issues with tv.
4. Other personal issues with tv. eg. :
Romance Vs TV
Cyber@id Vs TV
Romance Vs Mr. Romantic
just to name a few......

5. Miscellaneous issues.

No problem with me, anyway this trip I'm going to meet up with the investors to discuss about HYAD issue. But maybe by the time I reached S'pore, TV will be back in hty already. :rolleyes:

BTW, I would like to pay SC a visit, please PM me his work address. I have a few things about TV that I need to clarify with him. Thank you.

Raak
22-12-2006, 09:36 PM
No problem with me, anyway this trip I'm going to meet up with the investors to discuss about HYAD issue. But maybe by the time I reached S'pore, TV will be back in hty already. :rolleyes:

BTW, I would like to pay SC a visit, please PM me his work address. I have a few things about TV that I need to clarify with him. Thank you.

If you want, I can also give you tv's singapore address.

Cyber@id
22-12-2006, 09:53 PM
Some correction to make in my previous posting. I meant it to be this way, I forgot to quote bro Cummings's post.

Think enough said on the net.
Since tv is here in Singapore, perhaps his blogsters friends could inform him through his blog and ask him to meet up.
preferably on the 27th or 28th Dec,Cyber@id is back in Singapore too.
I can always get Bro N to standby as neutral party.

And I am sure Cyber@id would very much like to meet up.
The question is does tv willing to take it up or simply zharbok again?
Getting him in GM would be hard la, think he should be staying low again after no blogging from him since yesterday.

How? Meet up and talk is always better than hiding behind PC.

1. Investors
2. Samsters conned.
3. Tirak issues with tv.
4. Other personal issues with tv. eg. :
Romance Vs TV
Cyber@id Vs TV
Romance Vs Mr. Romantic
just to name a few......

5. Miscellaneous issues.

No matter what u do there will be a kaypo cheeby kia saying u defending Loman one. So why wastetime talking honestly to this people in the forum? All along they only dare to say they chuah sai or too scared in the forum. U want to make them chuah sai just post their photos or real names in the forum PM u and ask why u do these and that liao.

I am sure u know who I am talking abt. If u need to meet them personally in Sing let me know lah. I know where chuah sai work, u can go see whether he really chuah sai or not.

The Oracle
22-12-2006, 10:11 PM
this is taken from tv's blog

Mr.Romance is such a truthful samster which is why periodically, the samsters that were “brudder brudder” with him have all fallen out probably because they are the problem, not him?

bro romance

from what i look at it, tv actually mean himself when he posted this out. we already saw how many samsters who are once his friend and had fell out with him.

tv has the cheek to say you marry a WL when he himself had married a WL as well. i think he say that base on his marriage is a buy 1 get 1 free scenario. :D

Cyber@id
22-12-2006, 11:01 PM
I had received an unconfirmed news that TV has already returned to hty yesterday. Well, not that difficult to find out whether he is in hty or not.

M.Scofield
23-12-2006, 01:10 AM
I had received an unconfirmed news that TV has already returned to hty yesterday. Well, not that difficult to find out whether he is in hty or not.

So TV is back in Heartyai, so what? The question is what can you do? Just talk and talk and talk, TV son also can talk too. So you have Dagger to borrow, or just talk only?

From you incidents report, many here do not know what are you really pissed? From what was told here only incident 2, which is direct affecting you and serious enough to cause your marriage. The rest does not directly affected you personally, may be incident 3-4 you really think it is that important. What is this trust you are talking about, you mean others can trust you for the words you say. That is not wat we see over here, and many over here had seen you delivering what you say.

More Over, incident 2 you had no prove and you can put the blame on someone, anyone and now lump up and make it into TV problems. Your marriage had been damage not by others but you yourself, and you had also say yourself here in incident 3 and 4. Having gal friends while you are married, I would respect you if you post this incident 2 when you confirmed it is TV who did it. So you mean you are Justice Bao, you say or you think it could be TV so it will be TV. Please don't TVed us over here.

From your excuses, it proved that you are very self-centred. You think the world revolved around you, or you are the Sun? Wake up and stop wasting time being busybody, better used your time to save your own marriage.

Grow-up.

Cheers:p

Scofield:cool:

KLKOOL
23-12-2006, 01:57 AM
Amazing the amount of Clones TV can generate here to try and confuse people :rolleyes:

master1521
23-12-2006, 05:03 AM
On my last trip to Hatyai some time back, i had this wonderful experience that i would like to share.

I stayed in Merlin Hotel, as this is my final day there, waiting for flight to return home in the evening. Was feeling restless, so went to a hair saloon nearby hotel for a hair wash. there were 3 of them working there, one wash my hair, second one help me blow dry n style, third one do nothing. later found out she does not work there, should have realised that as she was in shorts n T. finish blowing(the hair), paid n left.

walk to nearby shop to get some beer back to hotel, walk pass the saloon on the way back. decided to try my luck by asking the gals if they care to joint me for a drink in the room, the gal in short actually responded. gave her room number blar blar...did not expect her to turn up anyway.

finished 1st can of beer, ding dong... open door, standing b4 was the gal in shorts, but she is wearing low cut jeans n tight fit top, only very light make up, maybe only lipstick. she roam the room, ask me the usual Q, never go bath? massage? gals?...then she found this CD cover in the dustbin n gave me that LOOK...keke

we chat for a long time n told me she cant drink much, she actually mix beer with soft drink. later found out that she work in KISS, so you can guess that she must be of certain quality. waited patiently to make my move, she love frenching, painted she proper till she grab my hair. she gave the best BBBJ i ever had n the rest was history...VERY SEXTIFIED indeed.

in the end have to pay hotel xtra half day for late check out, both of us were still drunk, we exchange contacts n gave she some pocket $ as she told me that she will not be working for the night.

very good story.... finally something new

siamcutey
23-12-2006, 05:53 AM

So many people want to borrow knife and kill. hahaha. Cummings said got my work address, he should come and look for me himself lor. Why don't Cummings come and look for me instead still need to tell you to come and look for me? That is why I say this forum, some people talk big and add oil to fire to ask others do the dirty job. Tio Boh Cummings?

Why didn't this people who want find me come and find me themselves rather than use others??

BTW, if you want to clarify with me things about TV hor, no need to look for me. If you really wu sim want to find TV, I believed you can find him anytime. But don't get me involved in your disputes with TV, because I don't know him.

However, if want to clarify with me things on Mr Romance hor, then come pay me a visit. But you earlier said that don't get you involved with Mr Romance so then I don't think you will pay me a visit because of this reason. And also please come alone, because if I see "other people" come with you, I scared the place will turn smelly due to the fact I chua sai. (Serious....)

Since a lot of people like to show on forum how sart they are, then I have to admit with the opposite. I show everyone how I cowardice I am. 1 word only, my sai all flow out. :D

SC

vkoolboi
23-12-2006, 09:24 AM
Bro Cyber@id, i am a newbie and wish to give my perspective here based on the recent posting you made. Seem like a lot of pple have high respect for you and i think you must be quite a positive personality here.

You said that you going thru divorce and you blame TV of WB for the cause of it and for leaking out your secrets. I am a bit shocked and would like to clarify a few pts, hope your friends won't zap me. If possible, up me can?

According to you, TV of WB betray you again and again but you keep trusting this friend betrayer until the last time when you share secret with him and he tell other pple your secret. Why you want to trust him so many times even as he betray you so many times?

If I am you, I will not trust him and keep my secret from him.

Your gf Y had a terrible accident and TV knew about it and tell the rest of the samsters with a slightly twisted version. Did you ask him why he so CB mouth tell the rest of the samsters? Did you ask the samsters for the reason why TV of WB so CB mouth tell them about it? By telling them, does TV of WB earn commission or benefit in some way?

It look like you have a lot of gfs, N, Y and maybe some more. Did your wife want a divorce from you becos she know that you have many gfs? Who tell your wife? Is it your own action or is it the people whom you share your secrets? As long as you share your secret with anyone, anyone who know can be a suspect. Of course, some may be more suspicious but you never know who betrayed you and it could be yourself. I learnt this myself in one incident that happened to me. The person whom I trusted most is the person who betrayed me. After posting, I got zapped 2 pts straight. Sigh...

If you feel my posting is useless, please don't zap me but tell me you don't like my thinking. I will not post anyting to response to your revelations of incidents.

Incident 4 - Breach of trust again

My gf Y that I mentioned in incident 2 has a terrible accident some time back. As this issue is very personal, I told TV specificially not to tell anyone. If I feel that who need to know about it, I'll tell that person myself.

Last trip, when I went back to s'pore, guess what? All the samsters in s'pore who I went dinner with (4 of them) had already knew about Y accident (but slightly twisted version). They send their regards to Y and told me that TV had told them about it.

Talking about big-mouth, TV came second to none. Best part is he always tell ppl "I tell you hor, but don't let XXX know I tell you this." Fuck his cheebye mouth.

This is the last straw, when I come back to hty, I posted TV is no longer my friend.

The_Unrepentant
23-12-2006, 10:01 AM
That is why I say this forum, some people talk big and add oil to fire to ask others do the dirty job. Tio Boh Cummings?

even if wan to pour oil to fire must also make sure that fire is real fire. if not pour wat also no use. i pour oil, shit everything also no use. i think that one not fire.:D

vkoolboi
23-12-2006, 10:21 AM
I thought you should pour water to fire instead of oil or shit. on second thoughts, maybe shit can extinguish the fire.

Do you want to let the fire burn bigger or you want to reduce the fire? Wait the fire burn down your house or cause haze then you know. All the sai come out also no use to stop the fire and smoke from hurting you.

I think all fire starters and fire fanners should know that there is a personal risk to play with fire. I was in Indonesia recently and the newspaper reported quite a number of pple hired and paid a small amount who started fire there got burnt themselves. The rich towkays as usual escape but the people who live there, the animals, the plants and the small men who fan and start fire all got injured or lose their lives. So sad. For me, I just donate some money to help the villagers who were affected by the fire. But I also a nobody and newbie in Indonesia, cannot help much. Fire too big and haze too thick plus bosses pocket too deep. I only do a small part as a global citizen after seeing all the suffering there.

even if wan to pour oil to fire must also make sure that fire is real fire. if not pour wat also no use. i pour oil, shit everything also no use. i think that one not fire.:D

Cummings
23-12-2006, 10:49 AM
So many people want to borrow knife and kill. hahaha. Cummings said got my work address, he should come and look for me himself lor. Why don't Cummings come and look for me instead still need to tell you to come and look for me? That is why I say this forum, some people talk big and add oil to fire to ask others do the dirty job. Tio Boh Cummings?

SC

Since u mention my nick so got no choice but to reply u loh... I dun remember saying its you but since u admit I dun mind. Ya loh I like to talk big. People who knows me all say that. I also like to borrow knife kill people. So what? Better than u being a ladle used to stirr shit by others. Anyway since u claim I have your address and posted so big in the forum, I must ask my friend when he is back from thailand then. So u wait hor..dun be like last time in E8 post big big half the GL thread pple waiting for u then u dun turn up.

Lastly if possible dun bring up my nick as I dun want to be associated with smelly ass holes..now I know SC=CS no wonder u have this nick.:rolleyes:

TIO BO Mr MATRIX?

M.Scofield
23-12-2006, 01:09 PM
even if wan to pour oil to fire must also make sure that fire is real fire. if not pour wat also no use. i pour oil, shit everything also no use. i think that one not fire.

You are definitely right, that one only full of SHIT. Nothing more than that, what can he do when he go back to his own country. He can do nothing just talking again, but this time trying to talk to investor. Becos from all the reasons he gave from his incidents, he had nothing to go against somebody. He is trying to borrow Dagger from others to kill someone, this is how low a person you can see he is.

May be he can gather his crowd to "Speaker Corner" and try to talk so sense to them, may be he shd join CSJ. Hahahaha.

Let see this Tai Kor wantobe can do wat, may be next thing he will try to takeover the Thai's government.

Cheers,

Scofield:D

Red_Perrier1099
23-12-2006, 01:35 PM
Since u mention my nick so got no choice but to reply u loh... I dun remember saying its you but since u admit I dun mind. Ya loh I like to talk big. People who knows me all say that. I also like to borrow knife kill people. So what? Better than u being a ladle used to stirr shit by others. Anyway since u claim I have your address and posted so big in the forum, I must ask my friend when he is back from thailand then. So u wait hor..dun be like last time in E8 post big big half the GL thread pple waiting for u then u dun turn up.

Lastly if possible dun bring up my nick as I dun want to be associated with smelly ass holes..now I know SC=CS no wonder u have this nick.:rolleyes:

TIO BO Mr MATRIX?

You another gu niang like suteerak1099. what never mention nick la bla bla bla...this is an adult forum, not a kids forum.

Last post talk big, now talk like gu niang. phui...:rolleyes:

So who is your that friend? another taikor? hahaha.... so after you got SC address from your friend, what you gonna do?

And dun use E8 as an excuse to meet up lah....no E8 cannot meet meh? you scared is it?

vkoolboi
23-12-2006, 02:10 PM
Why do you need to call to f him up. The best is to meet him and ask him for explanation and apology. If not, then settle one to one with him.

Better still, get your junglerider to come along. How come your wife ask junglerider and not TV from WB or samster P? Could it be P, TV of WB or junglerider that leak out your secret to PI or Bro K, other than yourself possibly talking in your sleep?

I am only trying to help you in thinking through who are the possible betrayers. Since you have been having so many gfs, it is not a surprise that your wife want to divorce you. I am not sure you treat this as a good thing or bad thing. May be the person who betray you want you to be free, so give your wife this tip. My guess is this person is not married because married man will not want to do this onto another married man and married man got no time to be always with you. Think about it with open mind. More possibilities could come to you.

I am in the security line and I am trained to think a little differently. Hope you take no offense. Take care

Incident 2. Leaking of sensitive information

A few months back, 4 of us, samster P, TV, bro Junglerider and I have a session of tai dee (big 2) in my gf's apartment (hty university student Y). A few days later, my wife knows about it and confronted bro junglerider when he is at my condo printing some documents. The details my wife asked bro junglerider shocked him and me as well.

My wife knows that I've known Y for about one and half year and begining to sponsor her when she finished her college and starting her degree. She even knows that the 4 of us play big 2 in the apartment. My wife has been getting PI to tail me for about quite some time already and I knew about it. I'm always very careful when I go out and cover my track very well.

Bro junglerider and I has been discussing this leaking of sensitive information after my wife confronted him. Even if the PI manage to tail me to the apartment, he can never know what happened inside the room. I can't be telling this thing to my wife, so only samster P, bro junglerider and TV could have leak the infor out, intentionally or unintentionally.

I ruled out samster P as he did not know my wife nor he has the chance to "leak" any infor to her. Bro junglerider has been one of my closest friend in hty and I don't see the reason for him to do that to me. Actually in the begining, I suspected Mr. K told my wife as my wife often go down to his shop to makan. Mr. K is a mutual friend of us all at that point of the time. I did test TV out whether he did unintentionally "leak" out in Mr. K's shop. TV insisted that he never slip his tounge about this issue.

Frankly, I did not have any concrete evidence in this incident top pinpoint anyone. I can only make my guess based on the infor I have. After that I moved to some other place as the apartment has been exposed. I did not reveal to anyone about my new place.

Until today this incident remain a mystery. But as now, my wife has already filed a divorce in s'pore and I'll going back to settle the divorce this 27th-30th dec. Her lip remain tight for all the while when I tried to ask her this, maybe when we are through with the divorce proceeding, she might tell me.

Rest assured that I will get to the botttom of this.

krazyMe
23-12-2006, 02:45 PM
Wow... no time never access sammyboy..this hatyai thread become another battle ground. didnt know hatyai got so many tai kor...:D next time go hatyai must be carefull... wait kena until chui sai...:p

The_Unrepentant
23-12-2006, 02:52 PM
I thought you should pour water to fire instead of oil or shit. on second thoughts, maybe shit can extinguish the fire.

Do you want to let the fire burn bigger or you want to reduce the fire? Wait the fire burn down your house or cause haze then you know. All the sai come out also no use to stop the fire and smoke from hurting you.

The fire burn big or small is not under my control. Just like we cannot control other ppl frm burning their forest and scold us not to be meddle with their affairs. Haze or no haze also not under my control.

U can say I am wicked or watever. I hoped the fire burn so big that it kills all the ppl and corrupted officers living there. better still is the fire burn to jakata and burn down their parliment. Though i have to bear with the haze that comes with it, but at least it is a one time thing rather than to suffer every year frm the haze.

I am not kind hearted like ppl here. I don donate to victims of haze,tsunami or wat fuck poor ppl. y should i donate to them?:confused: I am not the one who bring them their sufferings. I don own them anything. Btw, I already reserved a place with satan in hell for me. Me going to meet with saddam, hitler and those ppl whom i wish to know in a million years.:D

From wat i know, ppl who always do charity is because they have guilty conscience. They are scared of retribution. They wan to please their gods. bribe their way to heaven. satisfy their egos. feel good abt themselves. feel worthy of their presence and their ability to 'help' ppl. Are u such ppl?

M.Scofield
23-12-2006, 04:49 PM

Wat do you mean by this statement, I dun understand? Too chim for me, please elaborate?

Cheers,

Scofield:o

M.Scofield
23-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Why do you need to call to f him up. The best is to meet him and ask him for explanation and apology. If not, then settle one to one with him.

Better still, get your junglerider to come along. How come your wife ask junglerider and not TV from WB or samster P? Could it be P, TV of WB or junglerider that leak out your secret to PI or Bro K, other than yourself possibly talking in your sleep?

He need to call becos he is Tai Kor of that small town, he do not go meet people alone. And rest assured Junglerider will be with him, so people will know he is Tai Kor have Foot Soldier to protect him.

I am only trying to help you in thinking through who are the possible betrayers. Since you have been having so many gfs, it is not a surprise that your wife want to divorce you. I am not sure you treat this as a good thing or bad thing.

The whole event of incidents no one to be blame but he himself, no one can force a cow to drink if the cow dun want to drink. he is his own betrayer, he betray his marriage thus end up with Divorce. He has his fustration and no where to vent, so had to get an easy target.

I think it is a good thing, not for him but his ex-wife to be. The one suffering will only be his children, so better wake up and save his own sorry ass. Dun keep trying to act hero and Tai Kor, no way you can achieve as many here had already see thru your ugly face. You think you so handsome that so many gals offer her body to you? If you had no money who care to let you F for free. Think about it....

Cheers,

The Oracle
23-12-2006, 05:12 PM
He need to call becos he is Tai Kor of that small town, he do not go meet people alone. And rest assured Junglerider will be with him, so people will know he is Tai Kor have Foot Soldier to protect him.

The whole event of incidents no one to be blame but he himself, no one can force a cow to drink if the cow dun want to drink. he is his own betrayer, he betray his marriage thus end up with Divorce. He has his fustration and no where to vent, so had to get an easy target.

I think it is a good thing, not for him but his ex-wife to be. The one suffering will only be his children, so better wake up and save his own sorry ass. Dun keep trying to act hero and Tai Kor, no way you can achieve as many here had already see thru your ugly face. You think you so handsome that so many gals offer her body to you? If you had no money who care to let you F for free. Think about it....

Cheers,

nice try tv. why don't post in your own blog? where is the investors' receipt? how many clone you have? :D

Raak
23-12-2006, 05:18 PM
think the main issue should be Romance, thaivisitor and the investors.
Since Tv brought up romance's WL wife, it has once again ignited something between them.
As for the No.1 incident in cyber@id, it is just another similar to romance's WL wife.
TV could be jolly well ,revealing all about romance's dirty history here.
That is why romance acted beforehand to crush TV first before TV can do that. That is why Romance uses cyber@id to get TV.
Also due to some incidents.

Now Romance keep diam diam. worrying and scare his dirty stuff get exposed.
Romance now chua sai. too scare to bad-mouth people here now.
hiding now.
TV also hiding now. to and fro hatyai and singapore. closing his blog too.
cyber@id confirm getting him sooner and later.

Romance, come out clean please. before more are exposed.
best you come clean before TV comes out with his last resorts and divert everyone's attention and splashes your photos and others in his blogs.

I and romantic are not trying to kill you with these allegations. you and your big mouth got you into this.
And i am not surprised that TV is going to inform relevant authorities with regards to your wife. trust us on this. this is will be TV's last reosrt to get you.

Romance, I and romantic know you are and can read this site everyday. so instead of reading and hiding. come out and play this game you created.

Raak
23-12-2006, 05:25 PM
nice try tv. why don't post in your own blog? where is the investors' receipt? how many clone you have? :D

the way you guyz doing this brings out nothing.
only pushes this TV to expose more innocent samster who he had helped.
exposes more secrets.

ever heard of " the anxious dog jump over the wall"?

my target is simple. Romance

Burma is a nice place.

Noni Juice
23-12-2006, 05:38 PM
nice try tv. why don't post in your own blog? where is the investors' receipt? how many clone you have?

he trying to divert attention away again.low scum bag tee vee.

used this trick too many times until we sian. create another nick,post ppl details and divert the flame war so that his investment thing is forgotten.

Tee vee=M.scofield=madmax=cyborgman many many many more!:D anybody care to add on??

is it really so difficult to issue receipt for cash that u have pocketed?

The Oracle
23-12-2006, 05:39 PM
the way you guyz doing this brings out nothing.
only pushes this TV to expose more innocent samster who he had helped.
exposes more secrets.

ever heard of " the anxious dog jump over the wall"?

my target is simple. Romance

Burma is a nice place.

i'm waiting for him to bite me ler... what took him so long. he kept using the same old tactic, disturb innocent samster using clone. he is digging his own grave. :D

The Oracle
23-12-2006, 05:49 PM
he trying to divert attention away again.low scum bag tee vee.

used this trick too many times until we sian. create another nick,post ppl details and divert the flame war so that his investment thing is forgotten.

Tee vee=M.scofield=madmax=cyborgman many many many more!:D anybody care to add on??

i'm sure this trip when bro C@ meet up with the investors, sure can achieve something to get this fucker. tv think he very smart, divert attention here and there, sweet talk to investors when he is in s'pore...phui...he will not succeed. bro C@ will screw his ass big time this time.

Raak
23-12-2006, 05:56 PM
i'm waiting for him to bite me ler... what took him so long. he kept using the same old tactic, disturb innocent samster using clone. he is digging his own grave. :D

yes. i understood that.
I also know he will be pulling every single soul down with him.
The best thing is to get as many samsters he had conned to come out and exposes his shit work.

So romance instead of hiding and doing stupid things, may as well come out and explain. or expose TV.

I somehow know TV already pacify romance with his CB promises yet again.

Raak
23-12-2006, 05:57 PM
i'm sure this trip when bro C@ meet up with the investors, sure can achieve something to get this fucker. tv think he very smart, divert attention here and there, sweet talk to investors when he is in s'pore...phui...he will not succeed. bro C@ will screw his ass big time this time.

this is without a doubt.

Some source coming in that TV has already close his blog.

The Oracle
23-12-2006, 08:10 PM
this is without a doubt.
Some source coming in that TV has already close his blog.

you can never believe anything coming out from ppl around that fucker, TV will delibrately "leak" false infor for ppl to spread around and created confusion. :cool:

The Oracle
23-12-2006, 08:15 PM

of course very difficult, he act blur and give lame excuse when been asked upon issuing a receipt. i see how long will that plot of his work, counting down to 27th dec. :D

The Oracle
23-12-2006, 08:29 PM
BTW, if you want to clarify with me things about TV hor, no need to look for me. If you really wu sim want to find TV, I believed you can find him anytime. But don't get me involved in your disputes with TV, because I don't know him.

now you say you did not want to involve in bro C@'s issue when you are always trying to drag bro C@ in singrakthai and romance issue (cb, not even your issue at all, until now i did not see bro singrakthai say anything yet, only you kay poh chee kpkb) :mad:

Because I saw you keep trying to defend Mr Romance in the 1st place mah. I have no personal issue with you and since you say you don't want be involved right then I don't ask you anymore lor.

Asking you some questions hoping that you will be consistently honest.

good tactic bro C@, asking this joker the same question he keep asking you. let the kay poh chee aka chua sia have a taste of what go around come around. :D

M.Scofield
23-12-2006, 11:13 PM
Someone today very busy, no time to post his story. Now get his dog to come out to bark for fun. May be he too busy looking for dagger to loan to others.

Usual blah blah, last time Unrepentant is TV. Now I am TV, that will also mean I am unrepentant. Try to help people and be hero, at least find something more solid then come out and KPKB lar.

So wat happening to your Gal Friend N and Y? if those gal is will to be with you and let you support, then they are nothing different from those Thai WL. What so proud about having those Bimbo as GF, mean you can do them RAW most likely. No guarantee that they will screw someone who willing to pay, money make the world go round. Just remember what go around come around, just see how long your so call gal friend will stick to you if something happen.

Please show us something solid that you can claim, Talk to investor will be useful. Let see how far you can help and take action, may be just you want to action only. You Chief Justice Peh, had not heard of any CJ with that name.

Good luck to your coming return trip, your lawyer will be bring you more good news.

Enjoy and Cheers, Merry X'mas to All include CyberEgghead, Chickenhead and OriKachunhead.

Raak
24-12-2006, 01:33 AM
Bro A is DarkAsh and his tirak is May from a farm in SKY. The story from thaivisitor is that someone tried to ruin his friendship with DarkAsh by spreading this false story about May moonlighting behind DarkAsh's back. This is because thaivisitor is the one who introduce May to DarkAsh and had given his assurance to DarkAsh that May is a "good" girl and would remain faithful if she quits the farm. He kept repeating that May will make a "good" wife. Now we know what that means :rolleyes:

Regards
Nanog69

Sigh. darkash and his tirak should have trust in each other than to believe TV.
why darkash needs TV assurance that his tirak is a good girl?
Apart from Romance, now i know TV other jobs is to introduce WLs to samster as wives?
So that TV can have all the secrets and further blackmail situations?
Perhaps darkash can also come out and tell us more when romace prefer to hide?

Raak
24-12-2006, 01:35 AM
Someone today very busy, no time to post his story. Now get his dog to come out to bark for fun. May be he too busy looking for dagger to loan to others.

Please show us something solid that you can claim,

another example of KPKB. thanks to the demo.

siamcutey
24-12-2006, 02:07 AM

TIO BO Mr MATRIX?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1777285&postcount=3267
Aiyo, You never read what cyber@id reply you meh?

Want to come just come and find me lah. Need to send you invitation card boh? You should be able to ambush me with hordes of your kar kias. Those hatyai gangsters or simi maesai hooligans. Mai tiam tiam post here and there want threaten with names and addresses. No one can stop you from doing what you want to do. Who wants to beat me, whack me, kill me, who can stop you all? I should be more scared of you guys than you guys scared of me.
Talking about this, now I chua sai siah. I very scared of Internet Forum Tai Kors.

Paiseh, a smelly asshole like me (since you said so), just love to reply to smelly assholes like you. :D

SC

siamcutey
24-12-2006, 02:17 AM
now you say you did not want to involve in bro C@'s issue when you are always trying to drag bro C@ in singrakthai and romance issue (cb, not even your issue at all, until now i did not see bro singrakthai say anything yet, only you kay poh chee kpkb)

good tactic bro C@, asking this joker the same question he keep asking you. let the kay poh chee aka chua sia have a taste of what go around come around.

Don't have then don't have lor. Now what you want, drag everyone in again?

You sure not even my issue boh?

If today I say you fuck your good friend's wife or girlfriend, will you dulan me or not?
If today I insult your gf or wife as ladyboy, will you dulan me or not?

Mr Romance go and talk behind Singrakthai's back saying that SRT's gf is ladyboy. Then Suteerak1099 come and say SRT's gf is ladyboy. SRT only met 4 samsters who saw is gf. And one of them is Mr Romance. Mr Romance mention to SRT and ask him is his gf a ladyboy. SRT said no. Simple. So is there a need for Mr Romance to badmouth SRT's gf is a ladyboy to samsters he met?

Suteerak1099 then said someone told him SRT's gf is ladyboy. I said SRT's gf is not a ladyboy, then Suteerak1099 said have I fucked SRT's gf before then? If not how I know she is not a ladyboy?

C'mon, you and me are adults. Want to fuck me or want to fuck SRT, just fuck us straight lah. Why involve gf and family and insult?

So who started all these rumour-mongering?

Now I only want to ask Mr Romance 1 simple question. What wrong has Singrakthai done to him that he can go around telling others that Singrakthai's gf is ladyboy when it is not true?

It is this main question that Mr Romance is trying to avoid:rolleyes:

SC

siamcutey
24-12-2006, 02:38 AM
I am not interested in whose enmity with who in this thread. I am not interested who wants to be big brother, big gangster or whatsoever in this forum.

I am only interested to know why Mr Romance must badmouth others behind people's back. The rest who wants to speak up for Mr Romance, please let him do the explanation himself.

Do not need to explain on behalf of Mr Romance. Because he is reading this. If he is adult enough to do all these things to others, then he must be adult enough to come out and explain himself.

thank you
SC

Noni Juice
24-12-2006, 02:38 AM
Enjoy and Cheers, Merry X'mas to All

yo roger!today so free no need go kiss channel?or is it nobody contact u for u to bring them there?:D

M.Scofield
24-12-2006, 11:32 AM
So someone who think he is a somebody with so much to say earlier about something and everything, trying to save everyone from everything but actually a nobody and can do nothing very busy is it? Had nothing else to say for now and need to wait for 27th Dec.

You really had too much of your own NONEED JUICE, nothing new I can see here. So Boring now, try to be quiet and pretend to be a Man of Words actually a Man of "NO" Words but full of shits.

HOHOHO, so who are you? Tai Kor wantobe or just some idiots with spare cash to burn on Thai WL who call themself Students or Model. Merry X'mas.

Cheers,

Scofield:D

MerryX'Mas
24-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Let there be peace in the forum. Wishing everyone here a Very Merry X'mas, is a time for sharing, forgive & forget. Peace to all :D

Raak
24-12-2006, 01:45 PM
I am not interested in whose enmity with who in this thread. I am not interested who wants to be big brother, big gangster or whatsoever in this forum.

I am only interested to know why Mr Romance must badmouth others behind people's back. The rest who wants to speak up for Mr Romance, please let him do the explanation himself.

Do not need to explain on behalf of Mr Romance. Because he is reading this. If he is adult enough to do all these things to others, then he must be adult enough to come out and explain himself.

thank you
SC

he sure is reading this, but not in a million years he come out to explain.
unless the tide is on his side.
he is hiding now alright.

Noni Juice
24-12-2006, 02:05 PM
So someone who think he is a somebody with so much to say earlier about something and everything, trying to save everyone from everything but actually a nobody and can do nothing very busy is it? Had nothing else to say for now and need to wait for 27th Dec.

You really had too much of your own NONEED JUICE, nothing new I can see here. So Boring now, try to be quiet and pretend to be a Man of Words actually a Man of "NO" Words but full of shits.

HOHOHO, so who are you? Tai Kor wantobe or just some idiots with spare cash to burn on Thai WL who call themself Students or Model. Merry X'mas.

Cheers,

Scofield

yo roger, collect so much money from investor and all you manage now is to write about football in your blog? btw, we still waiting for our receipt from hatyai after dark website investment.

dun try to divert attention here again.

The Oracle
24-12-2006, 02:55 PM
he sure is reading this, but not in a million years he come out to explain.
unless the tide is on his side.
he is hiding now alright.

trust me, the tide will never be on his side again. we have already see clearly what tactics this conman used and how he remain quiet on the receipt issue. if it is a genuine business, why can't he simply issued a receipt? see how long can he hide. :D 3 more days to go.

The Oracle
24-12-2006, 02:59 PM
From Roger's blog

Replies To SBF

Wow! I see there are a lot of activities in SBF, centering on me (as usual). I likr to reply to set some records straight but I don’t want to “re-activate my nick, nor create a new nick.

I don’t think my readers here want me to “contaminate” my blog with such nonsense so here’s what I’ll do.

I’ll need 2 volunteers who are not afraid of being zapped to give me their email addresses. I’ll email my replies to both of them and one of them will then post my replies on SBF and the other will make sure that my replies are not edited.

Of course Cyberaid’s supporters will say his version is the “real” version for example as noted in Jungle Rider aka Hup Seng came in agreeing with HIS version with some “added” spices too.

The Unrepentant is wrong to nominate Cyberaid for Nobel price. I think he should be nominated for Golden Horse or Oscar Best Actor Award for the way he expertly turn the events to make him look good!

My email is [email protected] and by the way Ben aka Cyberaid, not damn me, but damn yourself for what I will have to post.

Merry Christmas!

see what nonsense this fucker will post, trying to created a flame war and divert attention again? nice try. :D why don't you just used your clone to post? oh... I forgot, thaivisitor have no clones. :eek:

Cyber@id
24-12-2006, 03:49 PM
My email is [email protected] and by the way Ben aka Cyberaid, not damn me, but damn yourself for what I will have to post.

I'm waiting for you to post your side of story, I'm sure many others is also waiting. Make sure you also post how you beg for my forgiveness through PM to me and how I reply you, OK bo? :D

The_Unrepentant
24-12-2006, 04:57 PM
I'm waiting for you to post your side of story, I'm sure many others is also waiting. Make sure you also post how you beg for my forgiveness through PM to me and how I reply you, OK bo?

tai kor TV vs another tai kor psyberegg.:eek: who will emerge as the new hatyai tai kor?

how come u all can access his blog huh?:confused:

MerryX'Mas
24-12-2006, 05:24 PM
Give it a rest guys, it X'mas eve for christ sake! :o
Let there happiness and peace for the holiday season. Cheers :D

BkkResident
24-12-2006, 05:26 PM
tai kor TV vs another tai kor psyberegg. who will emerge as the new hatyai tai kor?

how come u all can access his blog huh?

http://www.thaivisitor.org/blog/

:)

Raak
24-12-2006, 05:30 PM
tai kor TV vs another tai kor psyberegg.:eek: who will emerge as the new hatyai tai kor?

ya. many cannot access his blog.
why?

Red_Perrier1099
24-12-2006, 05:55 PM

I can also access leh. :P

Hope he post more pics of tiko peks in action.
hahaha....

vkoolboi
24-12-2006, 07:05 PM
M Scofied, you have an axe to grind with Cyber@id? I am only saying some fair words and I am not in anyway targeting anyone. I wrote because I think Cyber@id is facing a difficult situation with divorce.

I won't be saying very much more because I have been zapped by some guys without balls and will go into moderation soon.

Cheers,

Noni Juice
24-12-2006, 07:24 PM
From Roger's blog

Replies To SBF

Wow! I see there are a lot of activities in SBF, centering on me (as usual). I likr to reply to set some records straight but I don’t want to “re-activate my nick, nor create a new nick.

the question remained unanswered : [COLOR="Blue"]Why can't you issue a receipt for cash you pocketed?

why dun you set this record straight instead of all the bullshit and flame wars?

you have been reading this forum every day so dun come and pretend and act (as usual).:rolleyes:

nanog69
24-12-2006, 07:43 PM
From Roger's blog

He already got a clone call madmax. Why trying to lie again?

I don’t think my readers here want me to “contaminate” my blog with such nonsense so here’s what I’ll do.

And he want to "contaminate" this forum by using other samsters to reply for him here? Now what has Sam done to him that he wanted to take revenge and "contaminate" this forum?

I’ll need 2 volunteers who are not afraid of being zapped to give me their email addresses. I’ll email my replies to both of them and one of them will then post my replies on SBF and the other will make sure that my replies are not edited.

Volunteers? Doesn't he have 200+ supporters who have supporting his blog? His staunch cronies who have been supporting his blog now has no balls to do his dirty work that he has to publicly ask for volunteers?

The Unrepentant is wrong to nominate Cyberaid for Nobel price. I think he should be nominated for Golden Horse or Oscar Best Actor Award for the way he expertly turn the events to make him look good!

Well, best oscar should go to the conman instead the way he lie and acting like he is a good samaritan to samster going to hatyai. He even swear upon his son that he NEVER TAKE A SINGLE CENT commission.

If he want to post, then go ahead and do it. Don't give excuses and try to act pitiful or later issue apology again.

Merry Christmas!

I sure he will be having a merry christmas, S$30k in his pocket for blogging a few lines here and there everyday. No need to do any real work, sure merry right:rolleyes:

nanog69
24-12-2006, 07:54 PM
From Roger's blog

Few months back, I have already warn samsters here that this conman, thaivisitor, will not hesitate to reveal out whatever personal information he has on anyone who fall out with him.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1621176&postcount=15

They chose to keep quiet because he knows their identity and has their personal data as well. Furthermore he knows all about their sexual romp. He will not hesitate to use it against anyone who dare to expose him. That is why Sam's advice against meeting up with samsters known through the forum is sacrosanct.

Regards
Nanog69

Now you know why many who have being conned by him are keeping quiet because they are afraid of what he will tell?

Regards
Nanog69

Noni Juice
24-12-2006, 07:59 PM
And he want to "contaminate" this forum by using other samsters to reply for him here? Now what has Sam done to him that he wanted to take revenge and "contaminate" this forum?

I sure he will be having a merry christmas, S$30k in his pocket for blogging a few lines here and there everyday. No need to do any real work, sure merry right

1) his blog how will he let people contaminate?try posting sme shit about him and he will never allow the comments to come out. so he can stop his act of saying contaminate his blog. that time when he came back singapore, he post big big in his blog, he met up with his investors.he post big big that he met up with bro N and completely fabricated all the scenario and can even sccoff at people saying he is afraid of bro N. truth is, he didnt even got the balls to meet bro N.roger lim made an appointment and didnt even turn up.bro N gott to go around hunting for him in geylang.

2) sbf is where he generate his traffic flow and his main cash cow. surely somehow or rather, he has to keep coming back here to get some publicity.

3) oh,whatever he post will be how victimised he is, how his kind intentions is being mis-read etc...again, it will be the same old merry go round to make himself look good, with the occasional spilling of others private info to spice up the news.low scumbag!

4) after all, the main question here is evaded. roger lim.where is the receipt?

nanog69
24-12-2006, 08:13 PM
1) his blog how will he let people contaminate?try posting sme shit about him and he will never allow the comments to come out. so he can stop his act of saying contaminate his blog. that time when he came back singapore, he post big big in his blog, he met up with his investors.he post big big that he met up with bro N and completely fabricated all the scenario and can even sccoff at people saying he is afraid of bro N. truth is, he didnt even got the balls to meet bro N.roger lim made an appointment and didnt even turn up.bro N gott to go around hunting for him in geylang.

Meet investor for what? Is he going a full refund to anyone who wants to withdraw? He knows he got the upperhand so all he do now is just talk ck and sing song. Already months now, and look at where his website is heading.

after all, the main question here is evaded. roger lim.where is the receipt?

His website is not a formal business entity, so how to issue receipt? He will not be stupid enough to issue receipt since it is not incorporated as a business anywhere. As I said before, he has already pocketed all the money, so the investors just has to take it as lesson learnt and write it off.

Regards
Nanog69

MerryX'Mas
24-12-2006, 09:19 PM
Wah wish samsters here would get zap also, where the X’Mas spirit go? Anyway I still wish everyone here all the best! Merry X’Mas. :D

Hatyai,Thailand For... 24-12-2006 06:15 PM Merry Christmas

The Oracle
24-12-2006, 10:29 PM
comments from scumbag roger's blog

fat29 Says:
December 24th, 2006 at 5:57 pm
TV, please leave the troubles and accusations in SBF to the bros who are still active in the fourm to resolve. Since you have decided to leave the forum, you have implicitly choose to live and let live.

Allow your detractors to have their last words and then you can move on. There is no need to prolong this agony for them and yourself. If we look back years later or even months later, we may find this fights unnecessary and leaves lesser and lesser room for personal reconciliation.

Nobody can predict that one day, both Ben and yourself may reconcile and become great friends. If East and West Germany can reconcile, Egypt and Israel can reconcile, Dr Mahathir and George Soros can shake hands happily again, I don’t think it is impossible for you and Ben to reconcile. This may not be in our minds now, but it will happen if fate permits and if you are willing to exercise personal restraint, generosity and forgiveness.

I urge you not to give in to the temptation of replying, there can be no gain for any of the conflicting parties.

thaivisitor Says:
December 24th, 2006 at 7:29 pm
Bro Fat, I understand your concern. I do what I have to do. No, I don’t think Ben and I will ever be friends, not with the threats that goes across even to my family.

what a good start, trying to slander bro C@ aka Ben's name? i believe anyone who know bro Ben will know that it is not true. come on with your stories fast, fast ler, everyone is waiting to see how imagnative you can be. :D

The Oracle
24-12-2006, 10:40 PM
Few months back, I have already warn samsters here that this conman, thaivisitor, will not hesitate to reveal out whatever personal information he has on anyone who fall out with him.

Now you know why many who have being conned by him are keeping quiet because they are afraid of what he will tell?

Regards
Nanog69

mr nanog

let me count....from bro klkool, td, dekuip, kingstar, romance and now C@ (did i miss out anyone?). i believe it is all their fault as the "great" thaivisitor will never do wrong to anyone.:D

thaivisitor is always the victim of "evil" samsters planning to ruin his reputation, well that is if he has any reputation in the first place. :cool:

kizz
25-12-2006, 01:57 PM
what is his blog's addy?

Noni Juice
25-12-2006, 02:40 PM
mr nanog

let me count....from bro klkool, td, dekuip, kingstar, romance and now C@ (did i miss out anyone?). i believe it is all their fault as the "great" thaivisitor will never do wrong to anyone.

thats right! how can the great and almighty thaivisitor do wrong??:rolleyes:

last time even say loud loud to samsters who look for him in hatyai that he is the godson of sammyboy!:eek: he can do no wrong and he can do whatever he want in sbf and boss would not do anything to him! all the samsters in sbf must give him face and respect him a great deal!especially when he come back singapore, all dying to meet him and he willl be so bo eng like an MP meeting the people in geylang!knn, make me want to spit on his face!

merry christmas to all.

The Oracle
25-12-2006, 03:31 PM
thats right! how can the great and almighty thaivisitor do wrong??

last time even say loud loud to samsters who look for him in hatyai that he is the godson of sammyboy! he can do no wrong and he can do whatever he want in sbf and boss would not do anything to him! all the samsters in sbf must give him face and respect him a great deal!especially when he come back singapore, all dying to meet him and he willl be so bo eng like an MP meeting the people in geylang!knn, make me want to spit on his face!

merry christmas to all.

ppl wanted his signature mah, you don't know meh? :D

I'm waiting for you to post your side of story, I'm sure many others is also waiting. Make sure you also post how you beg for my forgiveness through PM to me and how I reply you, OK bo?

he also post that bro C@ has been good to him before his self-exile from sbf (we saw that posting), now i wanna see how he twisted his words around and i wonder how he beg for bro C@ forgiveness through PM, can't wait to see bro C@'s posting. :cool:

macfan1905
25-12-2006, 05:56 PM
i will be in hatyai on 6 jan till 13 jan. thinking that on the 8 jan, will like to travel either to krabi or phuket. any recommendation which is better ?krabi or phuket ? any guys knows how much is the flight from hatyai to phuket ? or by bus ? or hatyai to krabi by bus or van ?

Any guys know the rate for novotel in hatyai by buying vouchers there ?

I cant decide now. should i buy one way ticket to hatyai first and then buy back home ticket from there or buy two and fro?.by the way, i take company leave from 6 till 13 jan. i am not sure i will be back earlier than 13 jan or 8 days is too long there?....you info is greatly appreciated.

TsunamiFund
25-12-2006, 07:43 PM
This is to set the record striaght after reading all the accusation about TV breaching trust of his so-called friends. After reading this, you all will know wat kind of person this Cyber@id aka Ben is.

Ben accuses TV of big mouth leaking his personal matters to other samster. First, TV is not the only one who knows about his extra marital affairs, there are several who always hang out with him including Romance, Jungerider, Kingstar, Kevlin - so why is he so sure it is not them to leak it out..and must be TV? Becos Ben had a grudge against TV for not helpin him when he needed $$. This is the incident:

When Ben's gf Y was thrown down from the apartment and seriously injured and had to go for immediately operation, Ben wanted to ask TV for $$ as loan first, but TV refuse because he felt odd dat how can Ben do not hav the $$ when he is a GM of a MNC drawing high salary, and also he TV do not have anything to do with this problem. Becasue of this, Ben is angry about it and decide to regard TV into a foe. I will let Ben explain why and who thrown his gf down the apartment as that is his own problem with his wife. Also, maybe Ben would like to tell everyone whether he is taking care of her now, or instead had dumped her after she is physically scarred and crippled for life, kicking her out of the apartment.

As for leaking info to the wife, he already admit that his wife has engaged PI to tail him. So maybe he should get the answer from his wife, instead of trying to insinuate that TV did it.

For N photo, it was already removed after Ben contacted TV, so no issue. If talk about breach of trust, then it was Ben who lied to TV taht no photo can be taken in WB and Hi-So. Why issit that Ben say no photo in Hi-So when others are taking photos here and there? Ben owns the place?

As for samster A and his tirak, he had already been told about the incident and accepted his tirak's explanation. So why ben is getting upset over this incident that is none of his business, when samster A is cool about it? It is just another lame excuse to find fault with TV.

As we can see, the real reason for Ben's personal grudge against TV is TV's refusal to loan Ben the $$ for his ex-mistress operation. There is no reason why TV should do that as it runs into tens of thousand, and TV is not actually a rich man. What if Ben decide not to repay the loan? Y got crippled and scarred is becasue of Ben, so it is he who should shoulder the whole responsibiliy instead of blaming TV. Ben's own marital problem is his own doings and he cannot go around blaming TV for his woes.

So we shld not just listen to one side , but also give TV a chance to give his side of the story.

KLKOOL
25-12-2006, 07:59 PM
i will be in hatyai on 6 jan till 13 jan. thinking that on the 8 jan, will like to travel either to krabi or phuket. any recommendation which is better ?krabi or phuket ? any guys knows how much is the flight from hatyai to phuket ? or by bus ? or hatyai to krabi by bus or van ?

Any guys know the rate for novotel in hatyai by buying vouchers there ?

I cant decide now. should i buy one way ticket to hatyai first and then buy back home ticket from there or buy two and fro?.by the way, i take company leave from 6 till 13 jan. i am not sure i will be back earlier than 13 jan or 8 days is too long there?....you info is greatly appreciated.

Well... if you are traveling from HDY... I would choose Krabi... If you are going to Phuket... might as well fly direct

Rent a van from Hadyai to go to Krabi... any travel agency can give you a competitive rate

U wanna check flight from HDY to Phuket... check airasia.com...

As for novotel rates... u can always ask ThaiHotel or check on the internet... but maybe you can get better rates at travel agency in HDY...

U ask too much question... kekekekeke... u r even asking if your holiday is too long ??? :confused:

KLKOOL
25-12-2006, 08:00 PM
TsunamiFund... with all do respect... if TV wanna say something... he will come here personally... we know all parties involved... we dunno you... unless you are another TV clone .. :cool:

Noni Juice
25-12-2006, 08:08 PM
As we can see, the real reason for Ben's personal grudge against TV is TV's refusal to loan Ben the $$ for his ex-mistress operation. There is no reason why TV should do that as it runs into tens of thousand, and TV is not actually a rich man. What if Ben decide not to repay the loan? Y got crippled and scarred is becasue of Ben, so it is he who should shoulder the whole responsibiliy instead of blaming TV. Ben's own marital problem is his own doings and he cannot go around blaming TV for his woes.

is it?during that point of crisis period, ben also tried borrowing money from a few of his kakis in hatyai. apparently, it came too suddenly and none ,like Thaivisitor aka roger, can come up with that money within the two days. after a window period of few more days, cyber@id already solved the problem on his own and everything was ok.

Now, if he wanna get angry over the loan thing, why was it he is still on good terms with the rest of his friends, whom like thaivistor, wasn't able to loan him the money??

should i rephrase it :
thaivisitor needed an excuse now to tell the world why cyber@id is slamming him. AGAIN, the stupid merry go round to make himself look good while blaming others and also, purposely divulging other ppl's personal info.

posted yesterday 24 Dec7.39pm
oh,whatever he post will be how victimised he is, how his kind intentions is being mis-read etc...again, it will be the same old merry go round to make himself look good, with the occasional spilling of others private info to spice up the news.low scumbag!

everybody can predict your low down move,scum bag! you have been using it too often liao!:D

Garage1
25-12-2006, 08:22 PM
I LOVE THAIVISITOR

The_Unrepentant
25-12-2006, 09:57 PM
I will let Ben explain why and who thrown his gf down the apartment as that is his own problem with his wife.

who the hell dare to throw our tai kor gf down?:confused: not scared he call his police ka kai and cowboys ?:eek:

Cyber@id
25-12-2006, 11:30 PM
Ben accuses TV of big mouth leaking his personal matters to other samster. First, TV is not the only one who knows about his extra marital affairs, there are several who always hang out with him including Romance, Jungerider, Kingstar, Kevlin - so why is he so sure it is not them to leak it out..and must be TV? Becos Ben had a grudge against TV for not helpin him when he needed $$. This is the incident:

When Ben's gf Y was thrown down from the apartment and seriously injured and had to go for immediately operation, Ben wanted to ask TV for $$ as loan first, but TV refuse because he felt odd dat how can Ben do not hav the $$ when he is a GM of a MNC drawing high salary, and also he TV do not have anything to do with this problem. Becasue of this, Ben is angry about it and decide to regard TV into a foe. I will let Ben explain why and who thrown his gf down the apartment as that is his own problem with his wife. Also, maybe Ben would like to tell everyone whether he is taking care of her now, or instead had dumped her after she is physically scarred and crippled for life, kicking her out of the apartment.

As for leaking info to the wife, he already admit that his wife has engaged PI to tail him. So maybe he should get the answer from his wife, instead of trying to insinuate that TV did it.

Some clarification to be made here.

During July, my wife took all the money from our join-account (30+ m baht) and went back to taiwan (she is a taiwanese) with my son. Quite a numbers of samsters know about this, including TV.

After one month, my wife secretly come to hty, she find out that I'm staying with Y in the Great Hotel (new hotel near J.B). When I was out drinking that night (28 Aug), someone broke into our room in hotel, disfigure Y's face and thrown her out off 6th floor. When I came back, I find out what happened and immediately rushed to hospital.

She was send to Hatyai Hospital at first, for emergency treatment but the hospital refuse to operate on her unless I can pay half of the operation cost (300,000bht) up front. I called up Kingstar and Junglerider immediately for help, both of them are in s'pore in the point of the time, so they couldn't help me. I called TV asking for his help later, he did not help me with the money, but he come down to the hospital to keep me company.

I let Y tranfer to Bangkok Hatyai hospital for treatment after I managed to contact the vice-chairman of BKKHTY hospital. He agreed to let Y operated first, but I must get the money by the next morning (800,000bht). Bro Kingstar suggest to me that I can try to talk to my boss to get a loan of 2 month's salary (my salary is 400,000bht per month) from my company first which I did and settle the first operation cost.

TV go to the BKKHTY hospital with me and while waiting for Y to come out from her operation I told TV not to leak anything out about it, he promised me that as well. Y's total medical bill come near to 3m baht, which I had to sell my condo (1.2m bht), mortage my car to a finance company (0.8m bht) plus the loan I get from my company to settle it.

I've been paying all Y's medical expenses now even when we are no longer together and I will continue to do that until she recover fully.

I'm revealing in great details so that someone else cannot twist the fact to make himself look good.

Garage1
25-12-2006, 11:40 PM
Some clarification to be made here.

During July, my wife took all the money from our join-account (30+ m baht) and went back to taiwan (she is a taiwanese) with my son. Quite a numbers of samsters know about this, including TV.

After one month, my wife secretly come to hty, she find out that I'm staying with Y in the Great Hotel (new hotel near J.B). When I was out drinking that night (28 Aug), someone broke into our room in hotel, disfigure Y's face and thrown her out off 6th floor. When I came back, I find out what happened and immediately rushed to hospital.

She was send to Hatyai Hospital at first, for emergency treatment but the hospital refuse to operate on her unless I can pay half of the operation cost (300,000bht) up front. I called up Kingstar and Junglerider immediately for help, both of them are in s'pore in the point of the time, so they couldn't help me. I called TV asking for his help later, he did not help me with the money, but he come down to the hospital to keep me company.

I let Y tranfer to Bangkok Hatyai hospital for treatment after I managed to contact the vice-chairman of BKKHTY hospital. He agreed to let Y operated first, but I must get the money by the next morning (800,000bht). Bro Kingstar suggest to me that I can try to talk to my boss to get a loan of 2 month's salary (my salary is 400,000bht per month) from my company first which I did and settle the first operation cost.

TV go to the BKKHTY hospital with me and while waiting for Y to come out from her operation I told TV not to leak anything out about it, he promised me that as well. Y's total medical bill come near to 3m baht, which I had to sell my condo (1.2m bht), mortage my car to a finance company (0.8m bht) plus the loan I get from my company to settle it.

I've been paying all Y's medical expenses now even when we are no longer together and I will continue to do that until she recover fully.

I'm revealing in great details so that someone else cannot twist the fact to make himself look good.

Hope all is well, this story seems so serious.. im dumb for words!
GOOD LUCK

Cyber@id
25-12-2006, 11:45 PM
For N photo, it was already removed after Ben contacted TV, so no issue. If talk about breach of trust, then it was Ben who lied to TV taht no photo can be taken in WB and Hi-So. Why issit that Ben say no photo in Hi-So when others are taking photos here and there? Ben owns the place?

As for samster A and his tirak, he had already been told about the incident and accepted his tirak's explanation. So why ben is getting upset over this incident that is none of his business, when samster A is cool about it? It is just another lame excuse to find fault with TV.

Everyone knows that TV can take photos in WB is because he has my blessing to do it. I never lied about the no-photo taking thing, the clubs' DJ repeatively announce it, TV can only blamed myself for not being able to understand thai language properly. You can take photo if you have your ways to go around the rules lay down by the club.

I'll see how long samster A will take to see through TV's mask.

Cyber@id
25-12-2006, 11:56 PM
Latest black ops that TV try on me.

Last nite, I was at Bar Berry hatyai for christmas party. N is currently working there as sexy model. N told me TV has went down there a few days back and told her everything about Y and my affairs with the coyotes in Hi-So. He do it the usual way, I tell you hor, but your don't tell XXX I tell you, OK?

Apparantly this trick failed TV a lot of times, but he is still keen in using it? I wonder whether he should go for a head scan? This trick don't work on me, what you trying to do TV? Get N to quarrel with me? :D

He managed to take N's photo in bikini by pretending he is still my friend. TV will make the "full use" of the photos he has taken I think. Btw, just to tell you this, if you post N's photo out in your website, I'll get her to lodge a police report against you and nail your ass immediately.

Cyber@id
26-12-2006, 12:08 AM
Hope all is well, this story seems so serious.. im dumb for words!
GOOD LUCK

Bro Garage1

Y is getting on fine, her left leg almost fully recover and she is still as lovely as before. The plastic surgeon has done a very good job to restore her face.

Merry X'mas to you.

Noni Juice
26-12-2006, 12:18 AM
Latest black ops that TV try on me.

Last nite, I was at Bar Berry hatyai for christmas party. N is currently working there as sexy model. N told me TV has went down there a few days back and told her everything about Y and my affairs with the coyotes in Hi-So. He do it the usual way, I tell you hor, but your don't tell XXX I tell you, OK?

low scum bag tee vee.getting to his low down tricks as usual! lets see how long can he last!

btw,scumbag tee vee,stop all your tricks..i know you are logging on everyday to check whats going on here! when can issue receipt for the money you took??

do all the tricks here and there but failed to address the main issue you conman!

Cyber@id
26-12-2006, 12:22 AM
low scum bag tee vee.getting to his low down tricks as usual! lets see how long can he last!

btw,scumbag tee vee,stop all your tricks..i know you are logging on everyday to check whats going on here! when can issue receipt for the money you took??

do all the tricks here and there but failed to address the main issue you conman!

Rest assured that I will go all the way out in this matter. Will decide what to do when I reach s'pore after meeting with the investors.

yinyang
26-12-2006, 12:25 AM
Cyber@aid, all I can say is nobody in sane mind takes any joy in your personal or domestic troubles. Real pity your personal revelations (to this extent) has come out in open forum, crossing the divide between real life and cyberworld.

Raak
26-12-2006, 12:25 AM
was really shocked to hear of the incident, cyber.

could it be the one who reveal Y 's stuff is actually teevee himself?
meaning the one who put Y in this situation is tv?

is there any investigation you can take?
i have many bros's incidents which (suspected of tv involvements) sounded quite similar to yours.
most are WLs.

Cyber@id
26-12-2006, 12:28 AM
Cyber@aid, all I can say is nobody in sane mind takes any joy in your personal or domestic troubles. Real pity your personal revelations (to this extent) has come out in open forum, crossing the divide between real life and cyberworld.

Perhaps we can talk but without your signature please. Unless you're paid to advertise for TV? :D Well, I'm sure I'm not the first, definately not the last to kena TVed.

Merry X'mas to you

Noni Juice
26-12-2006, 12:30 AM

i have many bros's incidents which (suspected of tv involvements) sounded quite similar to yours.
most are WLs.

care to share more raak?

i wouldnt be surprised! scum bag would betray anyone,anything to acheive his goal.from singapore to bangkok to now hatyai!

Raak
26-12-2006, 12:33 AM

you should worry and reconsider yours too, since you are relatively so close to TV.
You just be wary.

Cyber@id
26-12-2006, 12:37 AM

most are WLs.

Hopefully my wife will enlighten me when we're done with the divorce. Y refused to mention anything about it, in fact she told the investigating officer that she slip and fell out of the balcony. Sadly to say that I suspect that my wife is the one who did that to Y, only she has the contact and the money to do it (using my $$$ and my contact against me) . I will not elobrate this further.

Raak
26-12-2006, 12:40 AM
care to share more raak?

i wouldnt be surprised! scum bag would betray anyone,anything to acheive his goal.from singapore to bangkok to now hatyai!

to reveal now is not appropriate. some bros out there still wants their identities kept.
I just have to tell you all out there to be patient.
everything is within Thai immigration and hatyai/bkk police now.
TV is now closely watched by some units.
Some of his past posts have been referred to relevant authorities now.

I do not want to reveal this but after hearing the Y incident makes me really angry.

I am actually waiting for Romance to come forward and reveal more.
He remains a big chunk of secrets not revealed.

Cyber@id
26-12-2006, 12:43 AM
to reveal now is not appropriate. some bros out there still wants their identities kept.

I do not want to reveal this but after hearing the Y incident makes me really angry.

TV revealed to a samster's tirak that his kids and family has moved back to chiangmai liao, dunno true or not. Maybe a smoke bomb again.

And again, not that difficult to find out.

Noni Juice
26-12-2006, 12:48 AM
and TV is not actually a rich man.

the more i see this the more i wanna laugh!

tai kor tee vee last time meet samsters like to say he damn rich. got land in chiang mai, got consultancy business in north east and bangkok. say he got a fortune in singapore and he used to threw away cash at all the nitespots he go! he no need work ,retired in thailand liao!

say he drive bmw last time, geylang cat 40 he got shares, last time he high flying saf officer/scholar, in bangkok, everybody knows him, hatyai nobody dunno him etc etc etc....anybody with more, pls add on!!!!!:D

maybe he last time not saf guards officer, should be singapore artillery.!:p

Noni Juice
26-12-2006, 12:54 AM

seems like scum bag has caused grief to many unknown bros as well...:mad:

KLKOOL
26-12-2006, 01:27 AM

You are a good man bro... :cool:

Mr.romantic
26-12-2006, 02:45 AM

U THINK THAT TORTOISE LOMAN WILL APPEAR?

KLKOOL'S REPLY ON PSBEREGG IS GOOD MAN. I REALLY NO COMMENTS.
GOOD MAN WOULDNT HAVE MISTRESS ONE. IF WHOSE WIFE OUTSIDE GOT GIGOLO, CAN ANYONE TELL ME THAT HIS WIFE IS GOOD WOMAN?

PSBEREGG WANT TO REVEAL TV BY ALL MEANS, THEN WE SHALL SEE THE WHOLE STORY ALL OUT. PSBEREGG PLAY WOMEN KENNA CAUGHT BY HIS WIFE ONLY GOT HIMSELF TO BLAME. START SAY TV BAOTUO HIM. WHY DONT BLAME HIMSELF FOR HIS WIFE ENGAGE A PI

NOW ALL THE INVESTORS WHO THINK THEY WANT MONEY BACK FROM TV SHLD GET MONEY BACK FROM HIM. WHAT HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH PSBEREGG WHEN HE DID NOT INVEST EVEN A SINGLE CENT? PSBEREGG ONLY WANT TO MAKE USE OF THIS OPPORTUNE TO GET BACK AT TV. IF HE SAY TV IS CONMAN, BAD GUY, PSBEREGG IS GOOD MEH? ALL ARE SAME SAME.

The_Unrepentant
26-12-2006, 08:58 AM

wa ur wife also got cowboy.:eek: no wonder the 2 of u can be husband and wife.:rolleyes:

The_Unrepentant
26-12-2006, 09:05 AM
You are a good man bro...

wtf?:eek: u need to consult a neurologist to have ct scan too.:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
26-12-2006, 09:22 AM
wtf?:eek: u need to consult a neurologist to have ct scan too.
No more than u lorr... :rolleyes: ... oops... forgot u got no brain... wash clean clean and bleached by TV liao hahahahaha

KLKOOL
26-12-2006, 09:24 AM
KLKOOL'S REPLY ON PSBEREGG IS GOOD MAN. I REALLY NO COMMENTS.
GOOD MAN WOULDNT HAVE MISTRESS ONE. IF WHOSE WIFE OUTSIDE GOT GIGOLO, CAN ANYONE TELL ME THAT HIS WIFE IS GOOD WOMAN?

Well... C@ is responsible enough to follow through and finish what he started... TV is chicken shit who leave people to fend for themselves when the going get tough and poke people from behind... so no comparison lorr... but wtf am i debating with you for... :confused: ... u r just another clone...

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 09:34 AM
TsunamiFund, after seeing the feud between the two guys, TV and Cyber@id and the many supporters of Cyber@id, the threats of using police, cowboys, using CB mouth to spread rumours, taking sides, sharing salary amount, doing charity to disfigured gf, etc which may be real or fake or half truths, I think you guys are taking cyberspace too seriously into reality.

Look like Cyber@id is using every chance to nail TV for a number of things such as getting investors' money back, disclose secret problem, cannot be trusted problem, wife divorce him problem, etc. If Cyber@id is keen to solve the problems, there are actually only 2 problems.

First, get money back from TV on investment. Second, punish TV for disclosing the many secrets to the countless people repeatedly.

For first problem, get TV to meet with all investors to give an update on the status of their investment. Eg. Each samster investor put in $10K, total will be $100K for 10 samster's share. What is the amount of investment left if the business is dissolved now? $5K? $3K? Whatever is the amount, divide it and return to the samsters who wish to take back their shares at current value. Investment got win and lose. Those who want receipt, just ask TV to give you a receipt, no need to keep repeating it. This is provided TV is really doing business and not conning people and cyber@id is free to do this. GM earning big salary is so free? If TV con people, report to police for investigation, no need watch TV, just nab him.

For second problem, this concern the face and the heart. I think you can ask TV to buy lunch or dinner and then settle it. If still cannot and you must see him go jail or crippled or harm his family, then I dunno how Klkool decide to call you a good man. Maybe it is a different kind of good that I dunno of.

Please don't zap me. I just trying to help with a bit of sarcasm.:D

This is to set the record striaght after reading all the accusation about TV breaching trust of his so-called friends. After reading this, you all will know wat kind of person this Cyber@id aka Ben is.

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 09:39 AM
Is this a threat to harm his family?

TV revealed to a samster's tirak that his kids and family has moved back to chiangmai liao, dunno true or not. Maybe a smoke bomb again.

And again, not that difficult to find out.

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 09:42 AM
This part I agree with you that cyber@id is good. Help the gf until she recover. Overall, good or not, I donno, but I know he is very rich. I wish I can earn his type of salary and enjoy many gfs. I am starting to idolise him.

Well... C@ is responsible enough to follow through and finish what he started... TV is chicken shit who leave people to fend for themselves when the going get tough and poke people from behind... so no comparison lorr... but wtf am i debating with you for... :confused: ... u r just another clone...

The_Unrepentant
26-12-2006, 10:24 AM
No more than u lorr... ... oops... forgot u got no brain... wash clean clean and bleached by TV liao hahahahaha

hahaha. u sounds just like bush. either u r with us or u r against us. so much of ur years of education.

I think is good tat psyberegg did not leaving the poor ger behind to fend for herself. but definitely i will not say he is good man. when we look at things, we should at the whole picture. not use 1 incident to pass judgement. ai ya. idiot won understand this anyway.:D

In ur eyes there is only black and white because u r definitely colour blind like some of the ppl here. I am diff because I am human and I can see colour. :D

Btw I think it runs in the blood of psyberegg family. using violence to solve problem. y didnt they throw him down instead? i think should throw him down and not the ger because if like tat need to throw many down.

The_Unrepentant
26-12-2006, 10:28 AM
I dunno how Klkool decide to call you a good man. Maybe it is a different kind of good that I dunno of.

klkool is the most shameless and big mouth samster. he used to do bbbj for TV. then now do for psyberegg.:rolleyes: Never for once did I say any of them is good man frm long ago till now. because I only let ppl do bbbj for me. not i do for them.:D

KLKOOL
26-12-2006, 10:31 AM
hahaha. u sounds just like bush. either u r with us or u r against us. so much of ur years of education.

Well.. he cannot be held accountable for his wife's actions... having a mistress is not good... but he was good enough to be responsible!

As usual... u wanna take what i say out of context...:rolleyes:

Now wanna compare me to bush arr ??? u wanna chak me i chak u back u boh song meh ??? Frankly... sticks and stones... u know... anyway... have a happy new year...

KLKOOL
26-12-2006, 10:33 AM
klkool is the most shameless and big mouth samster. he used to do bbbj for TV. then now do for psyberegg.:rolleyes: Never for once did I say any of them is good man frm long ago till now. because I only let ppl do bbbj for me. not i do for them.:D

But horr... i never say TV was a good man... ever... if u wanna have BBBJ for you... I am sure TV more than willing since u his so ardent supporter lorr...

Mr.romantic
26-12-2006, 10:34 AM
Is this a threat to harm his family?

This part I agree with you that cyber@id is good. Help the gf until she recover. Overall, good or not, I donno, but I know he is very rich. I wish I can earn his type of salary and enjoy many gfs. I am starting to idolise him.

WHAT IS THE PRUPOSE OF SAYING ALL THIS IN CYBER IS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SHOW THEY VERY THE SHAK ONLINE.

TELL US HIS WIFE RUN AWAY WITH 30MILLION BAHT. TELL US HE EARN 400K BAHT A MONTH. SO WHAT.

A MAN EARNING 400K BAHT A MONTH ONLY HAS A 1.2MILL PROPERTY AND A 0.8 MILL CAR AND THEN KEEP ALL THE REST 30MILL IN BANK?

INTERNET THING SEE LIAO FORGET CAN LIAO. NO NEED TO READ TOO MUCH AND BELIEVE TOO MUCH.

KLKOOL
26-12-2006, 10:34 AM
This part I agree with you that cyber@id is good. Help the gf until she recover.

Ok... u at least got what i mean... unlike someone else... :rolleyes:

The_Unrepentant
26-12-2006, 10:38 AM
Well.. he cannot be held accountable for his wife's actions... having a mistress is not good... but he was good enough to be responsible!

As usual... u wanna take what i say out of context..

Now wanna compare me to bush arr ??? u wanna chak me i chak u back u boh song meh ??? Frankly... sticks and stones... u know... anyway... have a happy new year...

As usual , anoybody who speaks ill of ur new master will kena left right center frm his dogs. dogs are still dogs. just tat they have change their master. last time paul TV , now paul psyberegg. :D

just ask u a simple question since u say I am on TV side. u ever saw me paul him even long b4 this incident or mingle with him much?:rolleyes:

The_Unrepentant
26-12-2006, 10:46 AM
Well... C@ is responsible enough to follow through and finish what he started... TV is chicken shit who leave people to fend for themselves when the going get tough and poke people from behind... so no comparison lorr... but wtf am i debating with you for...

cheap talk again. Next time ur friend wan to lend tens of thousand frm u, make sure u don run hor. if not u r dog shit. I confirm is shit cause i wouldnt lend someone ten of thousands tat easily.

The money issue is simple and clear cut. fuck the bullshit abt loyalty and friends, none of the so call friend of psybereggg lend him any $$. If they are 'true' friends, each of them would have fork out a few thousands.

si wu sim ar si bo sim nai. if wu sim , surely all his lap dogs money when pooled together can reached tat 300000 but the question is r they willing to do it?:D

If he is responsible enough to follow through and finish what he started, he wouldnt have a mistress. U r trying too hard to please ur master. Don jump at every opportunity to suck his balls lah. suck balls also must be discrete. here so many ppl u not pai sey meh?

Mr.romantic
26-12-2006, 10:47 AM

AGAIN I WANT TO SAY, WILL A RESPONSIBLE MAN HAVE A MISTRESS AND A COUPLE OF GFS BEHIND HIS WIFE AND SON'S BACKS? LIKE THAT IS RESPONSIBILITY TO WIFE AND SON?

IN THE 1ST PLACE IF HE DID NOT START THE AFFAIRS, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN ASLO.

WHEN MISTRESS SAY SHE FELL OFF HERSELF, PSBEREGG SAY HIS WIFE GET PEOPLE TO PUSH HER OFF. NOW I KNOW SAMMYBOY PEOPLE LOVE TO PUSH BLAME TO PEOPLE

Mr.romantic
26-12-2006, 10:52 AM
cheap talk again. Next time ur friend wan to lend tens of thousand frm u, make sure u don run hor. if not u r dog shit. I confirm is shit cause i wouldnt lend someone ten of thousands tat easily.

The money issue is simple and clear cut. fuck the bullshit abt loyalty and friends, none of the so call friend of psybereggg lend him any $$. If they are 'true' friends, each of them would have fork out a few thousands.

si wu sim ar si bo sim nai. if wu sim , surely all his lap dogs money when pooled together can reached tat 300000 but the question is r they willing to do it?:D

TALK IS NOT CHEAP. TALK IS FREE HERE.
WHY MUST LEND HIM MONEY WHEN HE STARTED ALL THIS SHIT HIMSELF.

The_Unrepentant
26-12-2006, 10:55 AM

lend money must see situation. SO much $$? even if is good friend i also won lend. friends are fake one lah. today can be good friend , tomorrow can fall out. too many such examples.

if borrow money to set up website or noni juice, maybe i will consider.:D

naemlo
26-12-2006, 10:56 AM
TELL US HIS WIFE RUN AWAY WITH 30MILLION BAHT. TELL US HE EARN 400K BAHT A MONTH. SO WHAT.

A MAN EARNING 400K BAHT A MONTH ONLY HAS A 1.2MILL PROPERTY AND A 0.8 MILL CAR AND THEN KEEP ALL THE REST 30MILL IN BANK?

Hmmm y bother is it true.... but think of it, if I have 30million Baht saving and with monthly income of 400K, I will not stay in a 1.2mil house. At least buy a 5-8mil house and drive a Fortuner. :D

Anyway, cyber is still cyber.... the real life is what we are facing...

Mr.romantic
26-12-2006, 11:06 AM
Hmmm y bother is it true.... but think of it, if I have 30million Baht saving and with monthly income of 400K, I will not stay in a 1.2mil house. At least buy a 5-8mil house and drive a Fortuner. :D

I AM NOT BOTHER WITH TRUE OR FALSE. I ONLY WANT TO SHOW HOW SOME PEOPLE CAN TUA KANG AND BLOW AND BLOW ON CYBER

Cyber@id
26-12-2006, 11:09 AM

I'm sure you don't know that foreigner cannot own landed property in thailand. :D Btw, I drove a Volkwagon Passat V5 not a Toyota Fortuner.

KLKOOL
26-12-2006, 11:10 AM
I'm sure you don't know that foreigner cannot own landed property in thailand. :D Btw, I drove a Volkwagon Passat V5 not a Toyota Fortuner.
I did not know this... but i do know u drive a Passat :P

naemlo
26-12-2006, 11:20 AM

But u can own a condo... :D I still prefer fortuner, my favor.

Cyber@id
26-12-2006, 11:20 AM
I did not know this... but i do know u drive a Passat :P

Bro KLKOOL

You must have seen it during the KC incident. :o

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year to you.

Cyber@id
26-12-2006, 11:22 AM
But u can own a condo... :D I still prefer fortuner, my favor.

Condo is not classify as landed property in thailand. I bet you don't know it either. :D Come back tonite, got something to do now.

naemlo
26-12-2006, 11:24 AM
Condo is not classify as landed property in thailand. I bet you don't know it either. :D

Errrrr I was shopping for a condo or a house yrs ago.... :D Hope it is still the law as previous...

Mr.romantic
26-12-2006, 11:24 AM

WHICH MNC YOU WORK IN? :p
I INTERESTED TO KNOW SO THAT I WILL NOT BUY YOUR COMPANY'S SHARES AS THE GM CHO BO LAN CHATTING/THRESTENING ON SEX FORUM. NO POINT BUY THIS KIND OF SHARES.

KLKOOL
26-12-2006, 11:26 AM
Bro KLKOOL

You must have seen it during the KC incident. :o

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year to you.

Yeah... but dun worry... i wun use any personal details in my attack one :p

naemlo
26-12-2006, 11:32 AM
Another cyber thread..... Someone threaten me not to get involved here.... :o Can't I buy a 5-8mil house n a fortuner?? :D

maesaicowboy
26-12-2006, 11:47 AM
You are a good man bro... :cool:
Hey KLKOOL! Can I ask you something? How does it taste? Cyber@id's balls that is! You are a farking disgrace! Do you still remember how you kpkb about how Cyber@id and gang threatened you? Untill now I didn't see your good man bro apologise to you and your buddy for threatening you guys untill you all chua sai! He admited he is stupid to believe tv. Knn, so if I beat you up and then later tell you not my fault because I believe someone else will you come bbbj for me too? But pai say, I don't make 400k a month so I guess you won't bbbj. Maybe just a BJ with rubber? :D

maesaicowboy
26-12-2006, 11:49 AM
klkool is the most shameless and big mouth samster. he used to do bbbj for TV. then now do for psyberegg.:rolleyes: Never for once did I say any of them is good man frm long ago till now. because I only let ppl do bbbj for me. not i do for them. Sir, yes Sir. What a disgrace that man is, sir! Simply shameless. I suggest he take down his signature and stop disgracing his bros or just sit one corner and laugh at Cyber@id's sob story. :rolleyes:

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 11:52 AM
I am not sure how much does a condo cost in Heatyai. Cyber@id earns a big salary and the property prices are low, so condo only cost 3 months of his salary and he keep big savings in bank. Whether he wants to drive Passat or Fortuner is up to him. I think too pre-mature to say that it is fake and nothing wrong with that.

Only Thai can buy landed property aka bungalow, semi detached and terrace house. Farang can only buy property in the air. I wanted to make investment there and this was what my Thai friends tell me.

As long as his boss like him and the company do well, not impossible to earn $400K baht per month.

Only thing that I curious is why would such a wealthy man want to get angry and even with an old man like TV. I saw TV picture, he look really old and senile like one of those very run down directionless guy loitering the streets of Heatyai.

If I am cyber@id, I will use my fortune to buy more fun and keep some savings rather than to find problem with that old man and then go round revealing wife divorce, gf break off, savings taken away, advance salary from MNC, earn how much, etc.

I asked cyber@id some questions, he also never answer me but keep answering to TV's posting in his blog. I go to the blog, also did not see anything impressive. For those who did not see the blog, it is only some TCSS, TV hug some SYT and some football news.

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 11:55 AM
Mr Romantic how come you keep typing in capital letters? Very hard to read or you want to punish your readers?

maesaicowboy
26-12-2006, 12:00 PM
Well... C@ is responsible enough to follow through and finish what he started... TV is chicken shit who leave people to fend for themselves when the going get tough and poke people from behind... so no comparison lorr... but wtf am i debating with you for... :confused: ... u r just another clone...I agree with you your good man bro is a responsible man to threaten you all untill chua sai because tv told him you all bad mouth him. Then after he fell out with tv, he pushed all the blames to tv and offered to help his investors to get back their money from tv. And then revealed how many mistresses he has and how his wife found out about it and hurt one of the mistresses untill she was disfigured and hospitalised and how he was so responsbile to pay for all the bills and continue to support her untill she recovers. And how he will not pursue the matter with his wife who left with his son and took all the money. And not forgetting how he is a GM from MNC making 400k a month but still takes time to reveal all the dirty details about TV during office hour. :D
So how does it taste?

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 12:04 PM
KLKOOL make up with Cyber@id is a good thing. You should be happy for them. Maybe Cyber@id already apologies to KLKOOL in private or buy him dinner. You do not know.

Cyber@id cannot be so stupid, I don't believe a fool can make $400K a month. You sure Cyber@id earn $400K a month and need KLKOOL to bbbj for him? Maybe use him to run errands and do his bidding, as for bbbj it has to be done by a beautiful girl. If not, how he cum?

For me, I don't think I can even stand if the bbbj is done by a guy. Gay bros here, please don't zap me.

Hey KLKOOL! Can I ask you something? How does it taste? Cyber@id's balls that is! You are a farking disgrace! Do you still remember how you kpkb about how Cyber@id and gang threatened you? Untill now I didn't see your good man bro apologise to you and your buddy for threatening you guys untill you all chua sai! He admited he is stupid to believe tv. Knn, so if I beat you up and then later tell you not my fault because I believe someone else will you come bbbj for me too? But pai say, I don't make 400k a month so I guess you won't bbbj. Maybe just a BJ with rubber? :D

Garage1
26-12-2006, 12:12 PM
why u talk to yrself? sign in /sign out to change id, buay sian meh? same ip address!

Noni Juice
26-12-2006, 12:19 PM
why u talk to yrself? sign in /sign out to change id, buay sian meh? same ip address!

buay sian lah...his family already went back to Phayao last month now he lonely at hatyai..;) so use sbf to cure his boredom as well as trying hard to clear his name.:rolleyes:

is that right roger??

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 12:20 PM
If you refer to me, i only got one id. how to sign in and sign out? I visit heatyai before and post FR but got zapped because people don't like FR here, just like to flame here and there. I trying to reduce the flaming by pouring water instead of shit.

But a bit sian, I wish I drive big car and earn big salary then I can share about it here.

Garage1
26-12-2006, 12:22 PM
If you refer to me, i only got one id. how to sign in and sign out? I visit heatyai before and post FR but got zapped because people don't like FR here, just like to flame here and there. I trying to reduce the flaming by pouring water instead of shit.

But a bit sian, I wish I drive big car and earn big salary then I can share about it here.

since u say u only got 1 account, how come all same ip? anyway, u got only 1 acct , so we can zap this acct and let u use ONLY 1 acct forver.

Noni Juice
26-12-2006, 12:26 PM

can. u go ask thaivisitor how to create a business plan, how to use sbf as a vehicle to get investors. one time can get about 30k sgd, enuf for you downpayment a fortuner.:p than sign up some MLM stuff,get sbf ppl to buy your shampoo,noni juice, underwear,sex pills,as well as bring samsters go around hatyai get woman(like that can get commission), u will have a healthy big salary!

but 1st, u must create lots of clones and know how to twist facts, make yourself look good and most important, must be able to bullshit in front of samsters so that ppl think that you are God of thailand.

can u do all the above? :D

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 12:29 PM
I dont understand what you mean by same ip. I only one account and use only one computer. You got check properly or not? If you want to zap me, I surely very chiat lak one because you high power and me zero power.

I did not take sides with Cyber@id or TV. Only ask some sensible questions that have not been answered. Like that also must get zapped?:confused:

since u say u only got 1 account, how come all same ip? anyway, u got only 1 acct , so we can zap this acct and let u use ONLY 1 acct forver.

Garage1
26-12-2006, 12:30 PM
I dont understand what you mean by same ip. I only one account and use only one computer. You got check properly or not? If you want to zap me, I surely very chiat lak one because you high power and me zero power.

I did not take sides with Cyber@id or TV. Only ask some sensible questions that have not been answered. Like that also must get zapped?:confused:

horgao gan lah, change to maesaicowboy to save u lah

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 12:36 PM
Many samsters say TV is conman. You still ask me to go find him to get con. Like that where got sbf brotherhood spirit? I go heatyai to find slut and get fun, so far I never take any sides or believe anyone thoroughly in the quarrels, only asked sensible questions and pour some water on burning flames.

You can continue to quarrel with anyone but don't equate me to anyone. I am only a ordinary cheongster, definitely not God of Thailand. If a few of you zap me, I die already. You see me so weak, how to be God or some big time hero?

can. u go ask thaivisitor how to create a business plan, how to use sbf as a vehicle to get investors. one time can get about 30k sgd, enuf for you downpayment a fortuner.:p than sign up some MLM stuff,get sbf ppl to buy your shampoo,noni juice, underwear,sex pills,as well as bring samsters go around hatyai get woman(like that can get commission), u will have a healthy big salary!

but 1st, u must create lots of clones and know how to twist facts, make yourself look good and most important, must be able to bullshit in front of samsters so that ppl think that you are God of thailand.

can u do all the above? :D

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 12:39 PM
I not transformer. If can transform, I will transform to be rich and famous. Change to maesaicowboy? without his password, how?

You may want to re-check. I really is not maesaicowboy or anyone else. You misunderstood me or check wrongly already.

Are you trying to stop me from asking sensible questions?

horgao gan lah, change to maesaicowboy to save u lah

maesaicowboy
26-12-2006, 12:40 PM
horgao gan lah, change to maesaicowboy to save u lahYou also horgao gan lah. Talk so much for what? Why don't just reveal the IP? :rolleyes:

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 12:42 PM
Please clarify with your enemies. Otherwise I surely die in the cross fire.:(

You also horgao gan lah. Talk so much for what? Why don't just reveal the IP? :rolleyes:

maesaicowboy
26-12-2006, 12:44 PM
why u talk to yrself? sign in /sign out to change id, buay sian meh? same ip address!Don't disgrace yourself Mr horgao gan. Why don't just reveal the IP address if you say vkoolboi and I are same IP address. :rolleyes:

Garage1
26-12-2006, 12:48 PM
Don't disgrace yourself Mr horgao gan. Why don't just reveal the IP address if you say vkoolboi and I are same IP address. :rolleyes:

haha, u guys already fall into it...
nuff said..

maesaicowboy
26-12-2006, 12:52 PM
can. u go ask thaivisitor how to create a business plan, how to use sbf as a vehicle to get investors. one time can get about 30k sgd, enuf for you downpayment a fortuner. than sign up some MLM stuff,get sbf ppl to buy your shampoo,noni juice, underwear,sex pills,as well as bring samsters go around hatyai get woman(like that can get commission), u will have a healthy big salary!
can u do all the above? Its funny reading all these. Does that mean this is what you all did with conman tv when you all still friend with him? You don't have to join MLM all the way to Hatyai you know? Singapore also has. Thanks for warning us about the conman though. :D

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 01:00 PM
No need to show proof and force it down my throat, like that you win already. Not even send a pm to show proof or make it open in the forum.

You want me to stop asking sensible questions, can pm me, no need to frame me up. I not involve in any of your quarrels and kena shot by you. Sian..

haha, u guys already fall into it...
nuff said..

Noni Juice
26-12-2006, 01:02 PM
Many samsters say TV is conman. You still ask me to go find him to get con. Like that where got sbf brotherhood spirit? I go heatyai to find slut and get fun, so far I never take any sides or believe anyone thoroughly in the quarrels, only asked sensible questions and pour some water on burning flames.

no need make yourself sound so gullible like a school boy.read between the lines.

Thanks for warning us about the conman though.

you mean you just knew thaivisitor is a conman and all his schemes??:confused:

but quite true to your status , u immediately appear when needed. professional mercenary.:D

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 01:09 PM
I am not a school boy but was a school boy long time ago. I not guilible that is why I no take people's word at face value. But I also don't want to anyhow accuse others. I think true or not, only the person know. I can only ask sensible questions to find out more.

Seem like many people stopping me to ask sensible questions. So far, I only ask Cyber@id more questions because he post more about himself. If he dont like me to ask him questions, he can tell me himself.

I not good at reading in between the lines, you care to enlighten?

[QUOTE=Noni Juice;1782182]no need make yourself sound so gullible like a school boy.read between the lines.

TD0620G
26-12-2006, 01:19 PM
hmm..vkoolboi.. whose clone r u ? :D Only people who are involved will be interested in asking questions that concern them.

If you really insist you're not a clone then refrain from butting in other people's personal business. Do something more constructive with your time like posting FRs and information.

Noni Juice
26-12-2006, 01:19 PM
I not good at reading in between the lines, you care to enlighten?

u said u not gullible,now u ask how to read between the lines. u really know how to twist and confuse hor..

can ask tee vee be your master liao.:D

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 01:25 PM
Precisely because I don't know what you say that is why I ask for clarification of the "between the lines" words. But you didn't enlighten me. Instead accuse me of twist and confuse.

Like that, if you are me, how to understand and know the between the lines words?

I am my own master and decide my life and make my own living. No need to live in another person's shadow and become a dog. Even if you threaten to zap me to negative, at least I am still a human and a thinking person who can ask sensible questions.

What is your motive for stopping me to ask Cyber@id questions?

u said u not gullible,now u ask how to read between the lines. u really know how to twist and confuse hor..

can ask tee vee be your master liao.:D

Noni Juice
26-12-2006, 01:29 PM
Like that, if you are me, how to understand and know the between the lines words?

I am my own master and decide my life and make my own living. No need to live in another person's shadow and become a dog. Even if you threaten to zap me to negative, at least I am still a human and a thinking person who can ask sensible questions.

What is your motive for stopping me to ask Cyber@id questions?

wait wait wait...since when i stop u from asking cyber@id's questions? this trick is tee vee speciality u know...twist,turn than put words into ppl's mouth to make yourself look good!

sorry,i cannot zap u to begative coz i do not have that many clones like tee vee.:D

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 01:35 PM
Until now, you still cannot say properly what is the between the lines words that offend you. Sigh...

When I ask Cyber@id questions, you cum in here to throw the twist and turn words at me and try to TV me. That is why I think you are trying to stop me from asking sensible questions.

Whether you are clone or real, I am not bothered. Why you so concern about your identification as a clone. If you are, you have your reasons and if you are not, you are like me, who want to be just myself or yourself. Nothing wrong. BTW, are you a clone of TV?

If you want to zap me, me powerless to stop you.

wait wait wait...since when i stop u from asking cyber@id's questions? this trick is tee vee speciality u know...twist,turn than put words into ppl's mouth to make yourself look good!

sorry,i cannot zap u to begative coz i do not have that many clones like tee vee.:D

Noni Juice
26-12-2006, 01:45 PM
Until now, you still cannot say properly what is the between the lines words that offend you. Sigh...

When I ask Cyber@id questions, you cum in here to throw the twist and turn words at me and try to TV me. That is why I think you are trying to stop me from asking sensible questions.

Whether you are clone or real, I am not bothered. Why you so concern about your identification as a clone. If you are, you have your reasons and if you are not, you are like me, who want to be just myself or yourself. Nothing wrong. BTW, are you a clone of TV?

If you want to zap me, me powerless to stop you.

wah say, newbie know what is Tv me!:D getting obvious who you are and whats your agenda and motive.nice try but too bad, not gonna work anymore in sbf.

no, i m not tv's clone. actually, tee vee is my agent. u want to buy me, can always contact my agent 500 Baht a bottle and money will go towards Tsunami funds.:p

pai sei leh,u create a poll just for me! haha

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 01:48 PM
Don't TV me.

Newbies can also read the threads. This term is quite extensively used now. Maybe you can be a newbie now. I exchange points with you can?

wah say, newbie know what is Tv me!:D getting obvious who you are and whats your agenda and motive.nice try but too bad, not gonna work anymore in sbf.

no, i m not tv's clone. actually, tee vee is my agent. u want to buy me, can always contact my agent 500 Baht a bottle and money will go towards Tsunami funds.:p

Raak
26-12-2006, 01:48 PM

Noni. He is your son. He is Noni Mini.
Please do not ask him to read between the lines. Ask him to read between TV's balls and suck on it. Or he'll be sucking his own balls?!

Raak
26-12-2006, 01:50 PM
Don't TV me.

Newbies can also read the threads. This term is quite extensively used now. Maybe you can be a newbie now.

For goodness sake. Noni is your father.

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 01:52 PM
Don't TV me.

Are you gay? I already told gay brothers not to take offence at my earlier postings.

Noni. He is your son. He is Noni Mini.
Please do not ask him to read between the lines. Ask him to read between TV's balls and suck on it. Or he'll be sucking his own balls?!

Raak
26-12-2006, 01:58 PM
Don't TV me.

Please VKB. Acknowledge Noni.
Call Ah Pa.
You can have all the Noni Juice for the rest of your life.

Noni, ejaculate some Noni Juice to VKB. he is thirsty after so many posts.

I cannot arrange for a meet up with TV and the investors. But I surely can arrange a touching meet up with your Ah Pa (Noni Juice) and you.

And please do not go shouting around TD's signature.

Raak
26-12-2006, 02:00 PM
Don't TV me.

Are you gay? I already told gay brothers not to take offence at my earlier postings.

Yes. I am gay to know you finally reunite with your Ah Pa.
Call Ah Pa.
Please do not worry about your gay status. Noni, your Ah Pa will forgive you.

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 02:03 PM
On second thoughts, I apologise for my harsh words and thinking that you are gay. Even if you are one, you may not like to be known as one. I am a newbie and a peaceful one. While you can post shit and smear me, I should not retailate like you, though I reject being your father.

Don't TV me, remains.

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 02:04 PM
Raak, I DO NOT accept you as my son. Don't TV me further.

Raak
26-12-2006, 02:10 PM
On second thoughts, I apologise for my harsh words and thinking that you are gay. Even if you are one, you may not like to be known as one. I am a newbie and a peaceful one. While you can post shit and smear me, I should not retailate like you.

Don't TV me, remains.

It is ok. We forgive you and accept your apology as a son.
We understand you anxiety when we see double posts from you.

Please spend your day deciding in acknowledging Noni as your Ah Pa instead posting clone messages.

Ok. We don't TV you.

Raak
26-12-2006, 02:13 PM
Raak, I DO NOT accept you as my son. Don't TV me further.

Please do not call my nick this way. I am not your 'Love'.
By the way, did i say I want you to be my err... hahaha.
Please get hold of yourself.

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 02:15 PM
I reject being your father, go find someone else to be your FATHER. Don't TV me.

It is ok. We forgive you and accept your apology as a son.
We understand you anxiety when we see double posts from you.

Please spend your day deciding in acknowledging Noni as your Ah Pa instead posting clone messages.

Ok. We don't TV you.

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 02:18 PM
I can read in between this line of yours but I still don't want to be your father no matter how much your love is. Show to someone else or better still keep it in yourself.

Don't TV me.

Please do not call my nick this way. I am not your 'Love'.
By the way, did i say I want you to be my err... hahaha.
Please get hold of yourself.

Raak
26-12-2006, 02:20 PM
I can read in between this line of yours but I don't want to be your father.

Don't TV me.

You never give up.
Ok. ok. We get the point.
Now shoo.

vkoolboi
26-12-2006, 02:23 PM
Good that you get the point that I DO NOT want to be your Father. Don't TV me again.

You never give up.
Ok. ok. We get the point.
Now shoo.

The_Unrepentant
26-12-2006, 02:28 PM
wa piang? sibei kan pua bo liao.:mad: :D

Raak
26-12-2006, 02:31 PM
wa piang? sibei kan pua bo liao.:mad: :D

Hahaha.
Hahaha.

The Oracle
26-12-2006, 07:04 PM
buay sian lah...his family already went back to Phayao last month now he lonely at hatyai. so use sbf to cure his boredom as well as trying hard to clear his name.

is that right roger??

that is affirmative, conman's family moved to phayao last month liao, if roger got no shit, why so scare hor? :D but i think if he is still in hdy, bro C@ will get hold of him very soon as we all know where he frequently goes. :D

The Oracle
26-12-2006, 07:06 PM
wa piang? sibei kan pua bo liao.

talking about yourself? we all know that lar, say something we don't know ler. :D

The Oracle
26-12-2006, 07:34 PM
I AM NOT BOTHER WITH TRUE OR FALSE. I ONLY WANT TO SHOW HOW SOME PEOPLE CAN TUA KANG AND BLOW AND BLOW ON CYBER

talking about the most tua kang conster tv aka romantic aka vkoolboi? tv say that he brought the house at the soi23, but the truth is it is rented. tv say he is a high-flying saf officer, i think he sure fly high enough, around his height. :D tv say that he has a decent job but in fact he is a okt preying on innocent samsters. notice he never actually answer the question throw at him but instead divert all the attention using the abovementioned clone.

The Oracle
26-12-2006, 07:38 PM

then what? drive a 30m baht car and keep 0 baht at bank? you got brain or not? :D

The Oracle
26-12-2006, 07:41 PM
In ur eyes there is only black and white because u r definitely colour blind like some of the ppl here. I am diff because I am human and I can see colour.

all you can see is color tv. :D

Raak
26-12-2006, 07:47 PM
talking about the most tua kang conster tv aka romantic aka vkoolboi? tv say that he brought the house at the soi23, but the truth is it is rented. tv say he is a high-flying saf officer, i think he sure fly high enough, around his height. :D tv say that he has a decent job but in fact he is a okt preying on innocent samsters. notice he never actually answer the question throw at him but instead divert all the attention using the abovementioned clone.

In short, should we say TV is living off on women?
Does SAF teaches that? Code in SAF? Or it is one of the 7 core values.
Real disgrace on the sword.

Should post his photos at the blog in OCS tower.

Raak
26-12-2006, 07:49 PM
that is affirmative, conman's family moved to phayao last month liao, if roger got no shit, why so scare hor? :D but i think if he is still in hdy, bro C@ will get hold of him very soon as we all know where he frequently goes. :D

Well. on the good side, at least he still consider a bit of human with family values.
However, I doubt that now after seeing his 'rendezvous' in Golden Mile while her wife and family back there.

The_Unrepentant
26-12-2006, 08:58 PM
talking about yourself? we all know that lar, say something we don't know ler.

y not u say something i don know first? talking abt clones, i think ur side has more clones than tv . just count the nicks alone lol.:D u r just another dog of psyberegg. y tat time u never lend ur master money? see lah. he has to resort to borrow frm conman's dirty money frm coning stupid ppl.:D

Cyber@id
26-12-2006, 11:21 PM
y not u say something i don know first? talking abt clones, i think ur side has more clones than tv . just count the nicks alone lol.

Sure, they are all clones, unlike TV who has no clone at all. :D

Mr.romantic
27-12-2006, 12:17 AM
then what? drive a 30m baht car and keep 0 baht at bank? you got brain or not? :D

ONLY AN AH GUA WITH A CHEEBY, WILL THINK SAME AS YOU. :o

I NO BLAIN BETTER THAN YOU NO BLAIN PLUS NO LANPAR

Mr.romantic
27-12-2006, 12:20 AM
y not u say something i don know first? talking abt clones, i think ur side has more clones than tv . just count the nicks alone lol.:D u r just another dog of psyberegg. y tat time u never lend ur master money? see lah. he has to resort to borrow frm conman's dirty money frm coning stupid ppl.:D

PSBEREGG GOT MANY "DOGS" BECAUSE HE EARN A LOT OF MONEY, SO THAT WHEN GO OUT DRINK, MAKAN, HE BE BIG BRO AND PAY EVERYTHING. THAT IS WHY DOGS FOLLOW EVERYWHERE HE GO. ALL GOT MONEY LOVE TO SHOW OFF. SAY TV SHOW OFF, THEY THEMSELVES NO BETTER.

WHEN PSBEREGG NEED HELP, WHERE ARE ALL THE DOGS?

Full Monty
27-12-2006, 09:37 AM
from roger's blog

Wow! Even before I posted anything, the defence mechanism is already up to try to sway public opinion to tell them that their version is “true” and mine is fake! Ha Ha Ha.

The desperation is so obvious! Not by Ben as he doesn’t know what he’s in for, but by the others which really brings to my mind to ponder who is making use of who? Is Ben making use of them or are they making use of him? Are the rest so afraid of the truth to be out that they couldn’t wait for me to post and then “tear” my post apart ? Ha Ha Ha.

Like that better I don’t post lah.

i tink u only have one shot at this issue which u have had ur say already. not convincing at all but nice try though. :D btw, bro cyber@ will be back today, go clean ur ass "white white" faster and please hor, don't disappear from hdy after he go back, OK?

i don't tink you got anything else to post beside this. y u never reply that it was you who send TD's particular to bro cyber@ and all the dirty trick you played, huh? we have all seen your PM to bro cyber@ begging for forgiveness :D, tai kor of hty hor? your PM make juicy reading material.

The Oracle
27-12-2006, 10:01 AM
i tink u only have one shot at this issue which u have had ur say already. not convincing at all but nice try though. btw, bro cyber@ will be back today, go clean ur ass "white white" faster and please hor, don't disappear from hdy after he go back, OK?

i don't tink you got anything else to post beside this. y u never reply that it was you who send TD's particular to bro cyber@ and all the dirty trick you played, huh? we have all seen your PM to bro cyber@ begging for forgiveness, tai kor of hty hor? your PM make juicy reading material.

i'm waiting for him to deny that there is such a PM or the PM is fabricated, so i can slap it at his fuck face. btw, a lot of us have the PM, tai kor of hdy. :D

remember, what go around come around. you think only you know how to create clones and disturb ppl? why you kept so quiet about the sms (td's particular) you send to bro C@? wanna say you never send the sms again. :D

The Oracle
27-12-2006, 10:05 AM
ONLY AN AH GUA WITH A CHEEBY, WILL THINK SAME AS YOU.

I NO BLAIN BETTER THAN YOU NO BLAIN PLUS NO LANPAR

thanks for acknowledging for brainless, tell me something new, OK? no lampar is refering to roger i think, hiding in his shit hole. :D

Full Monty
27-12-2006, 10:56 AM
Ben, I wil never go against you. you know that I need you more than you need me in hty

a section of hdy tai kor PM to bro cyber@. roger, please say this PM is fabricated in your blog big big, ok bo? :D

Cyber@id
27-12-2006, 11:04 AM
a section of hdy tai kor PM to bro cyber@. roger, please say this PM is fabricated in your blog big big, ok bo?

Bro Full Monty

Please refrain yourself from posting what I send to you. I know how to post it myself. OK? Thank you.

Regards

Cyber@id

Full Monty
27-12-2006, 11:08 AM
Bro Full Monty

Please refrain yourself from posting what I send to you. I know how to post it myself. OK? Thank you.

Regards

Cyber@id

sure, i thought you're busy mah.:p so, want me to pick you up from airport?

Cyber@id
27-12-2006, 11:14 AM
sure, i thought you're busy mah.:p so, want me to pick you up from airport?

Bro Full Monty

Thanks, someone else is picking me up. But I'll meet you later in the night. Got to go now, I have a plane to catch.

Regards

The Oracle
27-12-2006, 12:26 PM
Bro Full Monty

Thanks, someone else is picking me up. But I'll meet you later in the night. Got to go now, I have a plane to catch.

Regards

hehehe, i thought you got "someone" to catch. have a safe trip back to s'pore and inform me of any update. i'll be coming over to hdy to celebrate my new year with xxxxx, you know who i'm talking about.;) btw, any new place to cheong?

The Oracle
27-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Ben, I wil never go against you. you know that I need you more than you need me in hty

wonder what does that mean hor, tai kor of hdy? :D the almighty thaivisitor begging for forgiveness and reveal the truth that he is actually a NOBODY in hdy but a pimp earning a living.

Garage1
27-12-2006, 01:23 PM
wonder what does that mean hor, tai kor of hdy? :D the almighty thaivisitor begging for forgiveness and reveal the truth that he is actually a NOBODY in hdy but a pimp earning a living.

tai kor of hatyai? hor gao gan lah!
hes just a lao ah pek staying at hatyai.. phui! , not happy ar? also Lan lan!
hatyai is nothing lah hor, understand!

2nd uncle
28-12-2006, 02:20 AM

Did she has the operation in Hatyai??? :rolleyes:

my wife took all the money from our join-account (30+ m baht)

(my salary is 400,000bht per month)

which I had to sell my condo (1.2m bht),

mortage my car to a finance company (0.8m bht)

Your story might be real but your figures is a bit unbelieveable, that's y so many bros doubt you. With a saving of 1.3 mil SGD, monthly income of 18K SGD, yet you stay in a 50k SGD Condo and your car costs almost the same as your condo???

I guess you need to explain further on the figures.

BTW I read somewhere you were acting beng when in Thailand. I'm so surprise, with your highly paid salary, you should be in a senior position in your company with a certain age yet you are behaving like a mafia??

2nd uncle
28-12-2006, 02:38 AM
If I am cyber@id, I will use my fortune to buy more fun and keep some savings rather than to find problem with that old man and then go round revealing wife divorce, gf break off, savings taken away, advance salary from MNC, earn how much, etc.

A so called SG millionaire gets involves in so much shit??? :eek:

region
28-12-2006, 11:21 AM
This is a reply from thaivisitor with no editing.

Reply No 1

"I had a discussion with some bros and although I agreed not to post and do like what Fat29 told me, to just leave it, I feel that there are some matters that I like to “clarify”.

I’m not bothered by those matters which concerned TD0620G, KLKOOL or any of the KL samsters as those who know me, followed the incident between Cyberaid and the KL samsters from the time they exchange flames before meeting in Hat Yai, already knows whether whatever has been posted now is true or “modified truths”.

I will not comment on the difference in Ben’s version from mine on Y’s case here as it does not benefit me, nor anyone here. The version I have is the one which Ben told me when I was there with him at the hospital, what Y’s elder sister discussed with me, what other local friends in Hat Yai discussed with me based on the news report on Thai TV, and what the local newspaper wrote. Anyone who wants to know my version can always check back the local newspaper as there is no basic difference.

I admitted that I have told some samsters about it, more out of concern as during the period we felt helpless that there was nothing we could do and the concern was more for Ben who was really in a bad shape. The samsters whom I have told are those closer and whom I felt will also be more concern for Ben too. They knew what I told them was out of concern but I don’t know what or how they portray it to Ben himself which makes Ben angry with me.

Now even what Ben has posted surprise me! Many of the points are different which he must have your reasons for changing it but the main issue is that what has happened is amounting to attempted murder!

Now to Ben. Seriously, I don’t know whether to doubt you or not.

Telling close friends of the incident is so serious to you that you cut off your friendship with me and conspired to get me and my family. When you found out the guy who was trailing you, you get your “guys” to teach him a serious lesson by sending him to hospital for a few months.

But no action taken for an attempt on Y’s life? Even if you let it go, you mean the police also let it go? Y’s family also let it go? Or if the police or Y’s family is not aware of what happened in the room, you mean to say that you are going to continue hiding the truth from them and let the person who hired thugs to murder Y go? Divorce is good enough? And the samsters here say you are a good man? Did I miss something here?

I’m not trying to discredit you here but to wake up your fucking mind to take the RIGHT course of action. You or anyone here can continue to flame me, hate me do whatever the fuck you want, I don’t care. But if you don’t take the correct action, then believe me I WILL tell Y’s elder sister and mother what actually happened in the room according to you and tell them to take the necessary action.

Tee Vee"

region
28-12-2006, 11:39 AM
Reply No 2

"Now I want to address the issue of the “1st Incident” with regards to Samster A and his tirak B.

I wonder why people have such short spam of memory that what they posted don’t seemed to tally with what happened. Here’s what happened.

Samster A has a Tirak B who is not working anymore so she was staying in an apartment set up by Samster A. Samster A did not tell anyone to “look out” for him on his tirak so please don’t anyone try to act “important”. The fact that Samster A made B his tirak is because he trusted her enough to be his tirak. Samster A does not believe in things like asking his tirak to change new phone number or delete all previous customers number, etc, etc. Samster A is a firm person and believes that if his tirak ever “cheated” on him, eventually he will know as news is sure to spread. Samster A is very close to me and even I have a set of keys to the apartment.

Now just before going to WB, JungleRider told me that while having drinks with some of the WLs in SKY, a WL (C) told him that tirak B sometimes did “short time” in the apartment. When JungleRider told me, Cyberaid was NOT there. I told JungleRider that I will have to tell Samster A about it.

While driving to WB, I questioned Tirak B about it and asked her to sort it out with WL C because personally, I don’t believe Tirak B did such things. I also told Samster A about what happened. Samster A being straightforward, asked me what I thought and I told him I don’t believe it. Samster A took my word and he and Tirak B are now living happily ever after.

When I reach WB, JungleRider asked me not to confront Tirak B yet but I told him I have already done so. Later in WB, WL C called JungleRider up. Accordingly to JungleRider, WL C confided in him and was trying to figure out how I know and who told me. JungleRider said WL C was also drunk then. He was a little afraid that WL C may think it was him who told me. I assured JungleRider that I won’t tell WL C or anyone the information came from him and also told him that even if WL C suspected it’s him, so what? Is the WL more important than our samster friends?

The next day, JungleRider told me there was no issue. WL C still did not know how I found out and when he questioned her, she admitted that no such thing happened with Tirak B entertaining ST in her apartment.

Later Ben and I were at DP when he brought the matter up and said that I handled the matter the wrong way. I made it clear to him that this is the way I handle matter when it concerns my friends or any samsters.

If what I have done meant that I cannot be trusted, I don’t give a fuck and I will NOT apologize for it.

There was an incident of another samster X who has a Tirak Y who is also not working anymore. Samster X is not that close to me at that time. We had flame wars and he was not on my side. One morning I saw his Tirak Z having breakfast with another guy. I immediately informed Samster X and of course he confronted his tirak. His Tirak Z was also quite close to me then so she called me up, I told her straight. I will tell it like it is if I saw any girl who is a tirak of any samster of what I saw. So what if Tirak Z now finds me untrustworthy? I don’t give a fuck!

Now, if what I have done puts me as untrustwprthy, then here are a few people that cannot be trusted too.

When Bro K talked to Mr.Romance about combining to “undercut” JungleRider, Mr.Romance told me about it so Bro K can say Mr.Romance cannot be trusted, right? And I told JungleRider and Cyberaid about it, so Mr.Romance can say I cannot be trusted right? Funny why JungleRider and Cyberaid didn’t say I should not tell them this?

When JungleRider told me of biz incidents that he and Bro K did that may backfire on Cyberaid, I insisted on telling Cyberaid. So JungleRider also cannot be trusted by Bro K, right?

At the same time, JungleRider also cannot be trusted right? He told me what WL C told him not to let me know.

Wow! So many people cannot be trusted.

I want to make it clear. I am what I am. If I find anything that I feel is important enough to tell an affected party, I will do that. Like I said, if you feel that makes me untrustworthy, I don’t give a fuck. I’m not going to apologize for it.

Tee Vee"

region
28-12-2006, 11:44 AM
Reply No 3

"My last post here as all the other issues is not worth responding to.

I don’t “hide” my movements and anyone following my blog by reading the comments too, will know where I go, so it doesn’t have to take Einstein to know that I was in Hat Yai.

The only thing that I kept quiet recently was when I relocated my family out of Hat Yai. After relocating them, I told anyone who asked me but I did not tell most of them the real reasons for that. Only a few of them knows.

There were a few samsters close to me that was aware of the incidents that led to my family’s relocation.

During the period that was leading to my “fallout”, a few samsters and people in Hat Yai advised me to be careful and also to get out of Hat Yai. If one person advises me, I can always close an eye. But there’s more than one.

There was a conspiracy by Ben, assisted and or supported by Dave (KingStar), Benson (Mr.Romance), Richard (JungleRider aka former E8), Danny (TD0620G) and the KL group, to get me into serious trouble. They wanted to gather a group of people to make a report to the authorities that I was earning commissions to get me arrested and put to jail. They wanted to contact previous samsters/forumers, OKTs and WLs and even planned to get fake evidence in case they don’t have a case on me.

Even then, I couldn’t be bothered and in fact wanted to wait for them to do it. But as the forum gets even more heated up, I was advise that should they not be able to get me, threats of harm to my family came in.

I had no choice but to consider the safety of my family. I tried to “soften” the forum or as Ben puts it “Beg him” but he was not letting it go and kept “pushing” me into a corner. That was when I asked Sammyboy to ban me from the forum for the safety of my family.

As such I immediately planned and relocated my family out of Hat Yai. I then went to Bangkok to make a police report but was told that I should make the report in Hat Yai since the matter is in Hat Yai. I could not make a report in Hat Yai as I felt that should I report to the wrong officer, the information may go to Ben.

I then went with a friend from Bangkok and a lawyer to the Tourist Police in Hat Yai asking them whether they were looking for me since that was what was posted in the forum. There was no such case.

I’m very sure there will be denials here and there, but I’m not stupid. There were a few bros who were aware of the whole affair right from the start, what I went thru, when I relocated my family, etc. You think I’m out of my mind to be apart from my family? Coming back to Singapore jobless?

So as some of you may have said not to reply as who knows we might be friends again, I am asking you back will there be such a possibility? I fucking doubt so.

Now, even if after relocating my family, I do not doubt the ability to “trace” where they are. But as God is my witness, if a single hair from my family is “touched”, I fucking swear that whatever connections any of you may have, will not be able to protect you.

This will be my last reply as frankly, I’m sick & tired of all this fucking bullshit where cyber matters goes on to real world and the fucking cheek to hypocritically put the blame on me. Whoever you are, KLKOOL, DeKuip, “Jason” aka David, etc, and etc, you fucking guys go and take a good look at your fucking selves in the mirror.

Tee Vee"

Garage1
28-12-2006, 12:02 PM
Reply No 3

[B]"My last post here as all the other issues is not worth responding to.

Now, even if after relocating my family, I do not doubt the ability to “trace” where they are. But as God is my witness, if a single hair from my family is “touched”, I fucking swear that whatever connections any of you may have, will not be able to protect you.

Tee Vee"

is that a threat??? it will not protect u either !

thaihare
28-12-2006, 12:37 PM
is that a threat??? it will not protect u either !

maybe get a tailman or protection spell ready......

The_Unrepentant
28-12-2006, 01:11 PM
And da chang jin continues......:D

Red_Perrier1099
28-12-2006, 02:10 PM
And da chang jin continues......:D

After watching Da Chang Jin, I think they are even better than Infernal Affairs in terms of plot and drama. :D

Garage1
28-12-2006, 02:12 PM
After watching Da Chang Jin, I think they are even better than Infernal Affairs in terms of plot and drama. :D

oh pls, u think our hatyai uncle look like tony leung or andy lau? how to be infernal affairs!

Cyber@id
28-12-2006, 08:41 PM
This is a reply from thaivisitor with no editing.

Reply No 1

"I had a discussion with some bros and although I agreed not to post and do like what Fat29 told me, to just leave it, I feel that there are some matters that I like to “clarify”.

I’m not bothered by those matters which concerned TD0620G, KLKOOL or any of the KL samsters as those who know me, followed the incident between Cyberaid and the KL samsters from the time they exchange flames before meeting in Hat Yai, already knows whether whatever has been posted now is true or “modified truths”.

I will not comment on the difference in Ben’s version from mine on Y’s case here as it does not benefit me, nor anyone here. The version I have is the one which Ben told me when I was there with him at the hospital, what Y’s elder sister discussed with me, what other local friends in Hat Yai discussed with me based on the news report on Thai TV, and what the local newspaper wrote. Anyone who wants to know my version can always check back the local newspaper as there is no basic difference.

I admitted that I have told some samsters about it, more out of concern as during the period we felt helpless that there was nothing we could do and the concern was more for Ben who was really in a bad shape. The samsters whom I have told are those closer and whom I felt will also be more concern for Ben too. They knew what I told them was out of concern but I don’t know what or how they portray it to Ben himself which makes Ben angry with me.

Now even what Ben has posted surprise me! Many of the points are different which he must have your reasons for changing it but the main issue is that what has happened is amounting to attempted murder!

Now to Ben. Seriously, I don’t know whether to doubt you or not.

Telling close friends of the incident is so serious to you that you cut off your friendship with me and conspired to get me and my family. When you found out the guy who was trailing you, you get your “guys” to teach him a serious lesson by sending him to hospital for a few months.

But no action taken for an attempt on Y’s life? Even if you let it go, you mean the police also let it go? Y’s family also let it go? Or if the police or Y’s family is not aware of what happened in the room, you mean to say that you are going to continue hiding the truth from them and let the person who hired thugs to murder Y go? Divorce is good enough? And the samsters here say you are a good man? Did I miss something here?

I’m not trying to discredit you here but to wake up your fucking mind to take the RIGHT course of action. You or anyone here can continue to flame me, hate me do whatever the fuck you want, I don’t care. But if you don’t take the correct action, then believe me I WILL tell Y’s elder sister and mother what actually happened in the room according to you and tell them to take the necessary action.

Tee Vee"

You can do whatever you deem fit, I'm not concern at all what you're going to do. But one thing for sure, you're still full of shit. Still trying to bluff your way out of this? I did not issue any threat to you, or your family at all, get the facts right. But I will get you at at every mean possible legally.

Cyber@id
28-12-2006, 08:59 PM
Reply No 3

"My last post here as all the other issues is not worth responding to.

I don’t “hide” my movements and anyone following my blog by reading the comments too, will know where I go, so it doesn’t have to take Einstein to know that I was in Hat Yai.

The only thing that I kept quiet recently was when I relocated my family out of Hat Yai. After relocating them, I told anyone who asked me but I did not tell most of them the real reasons for that. Only a few of them knows.

There were a few samsters close to me that was aware of the incidents that led to my family’s relocation.

During the period that was leading to my “fallout”, a few samsters and people in Hat Yai advised me to be careful and also to get out of Hat Yai. If one person advises me, I can always close an eye. But there’s more than one.

There was a conspiracy by Ben, assisted and or supported by Dave (KingStar), Benson (Mr.Romance), Richard (JungleRider aka former E8), Danny (TD0620G) and the KL group, to get me into serious trouble. They wanted to gather a group of people to make a report to the authorities that I was earning commissions to get me arrested and put to jail. They wanted to contact previous samsters/forumers, OKTs and WLs and even planned to get fake evidence in case they don’t have a case on me.

Even then, I couldn’t be bothered and in fact wanted to wait for them to do it. But as the forum gets even more heated up, I was advise that should they not be able to get me, threats of harm to my family came in.

I had no choice but to consider the safety of my family. I tried to “soften” the forum or as Ben puts it “Beg him” but he was not letting it go and kept “pushing” me into a corner. That was when I asked Sammyboy to ban me from the forum for the safety of my family.

As such I immediately planned and relocated my family out of Hat Yai. I then went to Bangkok to make a police report but was told that I should make the report in Hat Yai since the matter is in Hat Yai. I could not make a report in Hat Yai as I felt that should I report to the wrong officer, the information may go to Ben.

I then went with a friend from Bangkok and a lawyer to the Tourist Police in Hat Yai asking them whether they were looking for me since that was what was posted in the forum. There was no such case.

I’m very sure there will be denials here and there, but I’m not stupid. There were a few bros who were aware of the whole affair right from the start, what I went thru, when I relocated my family, etc. You think I’m out of my mind to be apart from my family? Coming back to Singapore jobless?

So as some of you may have said not to reply as who knows we might be friends again, I am asking you back will there be such a possibility? I fucking doubt so.

This will be my last reply as frankly, I’m sick & tired of all this fucking bullshit where cyber matters goes on to real world and the fucking cheek to hypocritically put the blame on me. Whoever you are, KLKOOL, DeKuip, “Jason” aka David, etc, and etc, you fucking guys go and take a good look at your fucking selves in the mirror.

Tee Vee"

So who are you trying to threaten? Really or not? I'll be going back to hty soon, be ready to back up your words, ok? The background check on you does not reveal you have any connections at all, the only thing you have is your fucking big foul mouth, see if that's good enough to save your skin or not? :D

Cyber@id
28-12-2006, 09:06 PM

A very imagnative post, I think you can be a writer if your career as a pimp does not stay long in hty. :D

Cyber@id
28-12-2006, 09:21 PM

You can go to toursit police with a lawyer but you cannot make a police report in the police station, who are you trying to bluff? :D Or rather the truth is that you have nothing at all but shit. Or trying to tell people that I own the police station in hty? :D

Full Monty
28-12-2006, 09:27 PM
Samster A did not tell anyone to “look out” for him on his tirak so please don’t anyone try to act “important”.

really? as we all know the true identity of samsters A, maybe he can post to verify the truth, whether or not he asked fellow samsters to "look out" for him.

Full Monty
28-12-2006, 09:32 PM
the question remained unanswered : Why can't you issue a receipt for cash you pocketed?

why dun you set this record straight instead of all the bullshit and flame wars?

you have been reading this forum every day so dun come and pretend and act (as usual).

bro cyber@, don't fall for roger's trick. he knows you're back to s'pore to meet up with the investors, he will try to divert attention here and there to side track you from getting the investors' money back.

Garage1
28-12-2006, 09:51 PM
[QUOTE=Cyber@id;1784869]You can go to toursit police with a lawyer but you cannot make a police report in the police station, who are you trying to bluff? :D Or rather the truth is that you have nothing at all but shit. Or trying to tell people that I own the police station in hty? :D[/QUOTE

cyberaid, i wish u good luck in getting back 100% of yr money! only 100%! PLS DUN tell us u have forgiven him etc etc later, i will fucking whack u upside down!
and when u get back yr money, pls throw a dinner for us!
I WILL WAIT FOR U

DOM.
28-12-2006, 10:22 PM
Or trying to tell people that I own the police station in hty? :D

You sounded like a big gangster GM in Thailand. :rolleyes:

DOM.
28-12-2006, 10:26 PM
cyberaid, i wish u good luck in getting back 100% of yr money! only 100%! PLS DUN tell us u have forgiven him etc etc later, i will fucking whack u upside down!
I WILL WAIT FOR U

Pouring oil into fire is the best job for "small people". He should know what to do. Your statement is like instructing him. Using others knife to kill your enemy?? :rolleyes:

Mr.romantic
28-12-2006, 11:48 PM
Your story might be real but your figures is a bit unbelieveable, that's y so many bros doubt you. With a saving of 1.3 mil SGD, monthly income of 18K SGD, yet you stay in a 50k SGD Condo and your car costs almost the same as your condo???

BTW I read somewhere you were acting beng when in Thailand. I'm so surprise, with your highly paid salary, you should be in a senior position in your company with a certain age yet you are behaving like a mafia??

A so called SG millionaire gets involves in so much shit??? :eek:

A MNC GM EARNED SO MUCH MONEY IN AN MNC STILL HAVE TIME TO POST IN SAMMYBOY FORUM. THAT WHY I MUST ASK WHICH MNC HE WORK IN, SO I WILL NOT BUY THE SHARES OF THEAT MNC.

A LOT OF PEOPLE ACT BENG IN THIS FORUM. BUT WHEN SOMETHING HAPPEN, STILL NEED TO RUN AROUND FIND MONEY. THEY ACT BENG BECAUSE IN REAL LIFE THEY CAN DO NOTHING. THEY ONLY WANT TO ACT BENG TO SCARE PEOPLE. HOPE PEOPLE WILL SCARE OF THEM

WIFE RUN AWAY WITH MONEY, MISTRESS KENNA THROWN DOWN, MISTRESS GO OPERATION, SO WHAT? WHO CARES?

Mr.romantic
28-12-2006, 11:54 PM
And da chang jin continues......

After watching Da Chang Jin, I think they are even better than Infernal Affairs in terms of plot and drama.

oh pls, u think our hatyai uncle look like tony leung or andy lau? how to be infernal affairs!

You sounded like a big gangster GM in Thailand. ::

LAST TIME PSBEREGG BUDDY BUDDY WITH TV. TV ASK HIM DO WHAT, HE DO WHAT. THEN TURN TABLE. START ACT BENG, TURN TABLE ON TV AND ALSO THE KL REALM PARTY.

LAST TIME FUCKED KL REALM PARTY FOR TV, NOW TURN TABLE, NEVER EVEN APOLOGISE TO KL REALM PARTY. PSBEREGG MUST BE THINKING HE BIG SHOT, WANT DO WHAT CAN DO WHAT. WANT THREATEN WHO CAN THREATEN WHO. PAI KIA SO WHAT? ONLY ACT BENG IN SBF. REAL LIFE IS ANOTHER PIECE OF SHITHEAD

Garage1
29-12-2006, 12:00 AM
Pouring oil into fire is the best job for "small people". He should know what to do. Your statement is like instructing him. Using others knife to kill your enemy?? :rolleyes:

decent old man.. sometimes, a statement is just a statement.. dun read too deeply.. kiang jiu ho, mai k kiang! :D

Noni Juice
29-12-2006, 05:02 AM
Reply No 3

[B]"My last post here as all the other issues is not worth responding to.

as expected roger lim, you have failed to address the issue of receipt and the investors money! or is it an issue not worth responding to coz you are trying your best to twist and turn and divert people's attention yet again?

in the 1st place, nobody seems to be threatening your family, so why bother moving them way? or is it a case of "heart inside got ghost"? thats why you need to take the necessary precaution? low scumbag!

If one person advises me, I can always close an eye. But there’s more than one.

words of wisdom for yourself scumbag! if one person is against you, it may be quite a normal , but when so many people are against you including your many friends last time turning against you, SOMETHING MUST BE DAMN BLOODY WRONG WITH YOU!!!CONMAN!!

what a nice tactic, say you will not bother to reply!:rolleyes: fucking lamer!

Raak
29-12-2006, 01:09 PM
getting interesting.
now so many new cases.
Samster A and Tirak B, WL C
Samster X and Tirak Y.
Samster Next? Tirak Next?

like lord of the rings. sequels.

Hasa Sas
29-12-2006, 02:38 PM
Human relationship are complicated
Always full of conflicts

Today can be good friends

Tomorrow can be a enemy

That is how fragile human are

Peace & Happiness 2007 ;)

Hasa Sas
29-12-2006, 02:39 PM
Human relationship are complicated
Always full of conflicts

Today can be good friends

Tomorrow can be a enemy

That is how fragile human are

Peace & Happiness 2007 ;)

KLKOOL
29-12-2006, 08:09 PM
Wah liao... us conspiring with C@, JR, Xocturnal, MadMax, Kingstar, DarkAsh, RVA... against u horr...

So why you wipe the records clean clean of the conspiracy ... ??? If you have nothing to hide ??? Mr. International Thread Moderator...

To those who know us... and the whole story ... know the truth...

Now everything that TV has done to every samster here... he turns around and pleads innocence and declares his innocence ...

Well... you (TV) know the truth... and you have to remember all the oaths and promises you made on your children and wife's lives and health to us in proclaiming your innocence of earning so called 'sinful' money...

We never said it was wrong... u did...

As I have said... u should be the one reflecting on your actions... :cool:

Da Vinci
29-12-2006, 08:22 PM
u all still fighting??? :(

hope all will be solved....
from all i read, i dun realli understand whats the conflict.. and who is who.
But i know its a betrayal of trust, friendship, money, turned backstabbing, family threats, lawyers and police, and a whole lot of drama...

maybe the one who know the most, will consider a mediacorp TV drama? i bet it will sell...

We need a good drama plot to fight with the foreign drama serials... our drama serials are too family and wholesome with not much plot except love love love... :rolleyes:

Raak
29-12-2006, 10:26 PM
The best thing now is all of us stay out of this.
And best is that C@ and TV, or perhaps the rest of the investors come out and talk about it. Pointless now just quack quack and blah blah.

Cyber@id
31-12-2006, 02:06 PM
as expected roger lim, you have failed to address the issue of receipt and the investors money! or is it an issue not worth responding to coz you are trying your best to twist and turn and divert people's attention yet again?

in the 1st place, nobody seems to be threatening your family, so why bother moving them way? or is it a case of "heart inside got ghost"? thats why you need to take the necessary precaution? low scumbag!

words of wisdom for yourself scumbag! if one person is against you, it may be quite a normal , but when so many people are against you including your many friends last time turning against you, SOMETHING MUST BE DAMN BLOODY WRONG WITH YOU!!!CONMAN!!

what a nice tactic, say you will not bother to reply! fucking lamer!

I can assure you that he cannot hide from it forever. ;) My trip back to s'pore is a fruitful one, very soon you will see the result.

The Oracle
31-12-2006, 02:13 PM
I can assure you that he cannot hide from it forever. ;) My trip back to s'pore is a fruitful one, very soon you will see the result.

nice to hear that, maybe this time the conster will disappear saying death threat is direct at him. :D will be going to hdy after this post, bro C@ and xxxxx here i come.

Full Monty
31-12-2006, 02:33 PM

what a nice tactic, say you will not bother to reply!:rolleyes: fucking lamer!

he has failed to address a lot of issue, like the sms he send to bro cyber@ with TD's particulars. we all seen the sms when bro cyber@ is back in s'pore a few days back. fucking scumbag. beware of this bastard, he will not hesitate to use whatever infor he has against you. :mad:

Cyber@id
31-12-2006, 02:57 PM
I WILL WAIT FOR U

Bro Garage1

Dinner can be on me anytime :) , btw just to let you know that I'm not an investor in roger's HYAD website.

Happy New Year to you

Regards

Cyber@id

Mr.romantic
01-01-2007, 12:39 AM
he has failed to address a lot of issue, like the sms he send to bro cyber@ with TD's particulars. we all seen the sms when bro cyber@ is back in s'pore a few days back. fucking scumbag. beware of this bastard, he will not hesitate to use whatever infor he has against you. :mad:

IF PSBEREGG ALSO USE THE SAME INFO AGAINST TV, THEN HE ALSO A FUCKING SCUMBAG. SO U SCOLDING TV, SCOLDING PSBEREGG OR SCOLDING BOTH?

mk23
01-01-2007, 06:38 AM
hahahahahahaha.... this is unbelievable..

The_Unrepentant
01-01-2007, 08:16 AM
got new story ?:D

krazyMe
01-01-2007, 05:29 PM
有道是:-

道义放两旁,
利字摆中间。

DOM.
02-01-2007, 02:57 AM
WIFE RUN AWAY WITH MONEY, MISTRESS KENNA THROWN DOWN, MISTRESS GO OPERATION, SO WHAT? WHO CARES?

So you meant another big hole??? Hhehehehehehh :D

DOM.
02-01-2007, 03:01 AM
decent old man.. sometimes, a statement is just a statement.. dun read too deeply.. kiang jiu ho, mai k kiang! :D

What is a statement is a just statement?? I thought you are the one asking people to read between lines. Kum jiu ho, mai kum lan. :D

DOM.
02-01-2007, 03:05 AM
JT you have a lot of enemies??? Else why someone left a comment "clone!this is none of your business la..ask jt dun so kaypoh ok?" :confused: Clone calling clone... :D

DOM.
02-01-2007, 03:08 AM
IF PSBEREGG ALSO USE THE SAME INFO AGAINST TV, THEN HE ALSO A FUCKING SCUMBAG. SO U SCOLDING TV, SCOLDING PSBEREGG OR SCOLDING BOTH?

You have to know, there are people using others.... scumbag. :D

Full Monty
02-01-2007, 04:29 AM
Pouring oil into fire is the best job for "small people".

seems like this statement is just nice for you.so you want to change nick to "small man"?:confused: :D

Mr.romantic
02-01-2007, 04:33 AM
hahahahahahaha.... this is unbelievable..

MANY THINGS UNBELIEVABKLE. FIRST GOT 1 EGG WANT TO ACT GANGSTER, BANG TABLE WHEN MEET SAMSTER, TO HELP TV. THEN BECAUSE OF OWN PERSONAL MATTERS RELATING TO HIS MISTRESS, HE DECIDED TO TURN AGAINST TV. ACT HERO, WANT TO ACT ON BEHALF OF ALL INVESTORS TO GET BACK MONEY. COM FORUM SAY HOW MUCH HE EARN THIS AND THAT. ALL THOSE PEOPLE HE THREATEN BEFORE SUDDENLY CHEER HIM ON. AND THIS EGG NEVER EVEN SAY A WORD OF SORRY TO THOSE PEOPLE HE BANG TABLE. IF TV IS UNBELIAAVBLE, THEN THIS EGG LAGI UNBELIEVABLE.

ACT GANGSTER OR REAL GANGSTER SO WHAT? IF HAVE SO MUCH TIME, WHY DON'T FIND WIFE AND SON COME BACK. FAMILY NOT IMPORTANT THAN FORUM MATTERS?

Full Monty
02-01-2007, 04:34 AM

TV use others info , play games and ultimately, is to scam people of their cash.

Cyber@id use the info to hit TV back to exposed what this scumbag has been up to, to get the money back for investors...so use your brain before shooting your mouth off,:rolleyes:

Mr.romantic
02-01-2007, 04:39 AM
TV use others info , play games and ultimately, is to scam people of their cash.

Cyber@id use the info to hit TV back to exposed what this scumbag has been up to, to get the money back for investors...so use your brain before shooting your mouth off,:rolleyes:

PSBEREGG DO SO MUCH THINGS, U THINK REALLY FOR INVESTORS? U GO USE UR PEABRAIN TO THINK LA. PSBEREGG ALSO WANT TO MAKE USE OF THIS OPPORTUINITY TO GET BACK AT TV. U ALL SAY TV IS SCUMBAG, U ALL ALSO SAME SAME. EVEN WORST THAN HIM I WOULD SAY. SOME OF THE THINGS U ALL DO TO THREATEN HIS FAMILY ONLINE, U GUYS ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS. IF TV IS AN ANIMAL, U GUYS ARE WORST.

The_Unrepentant
02-01-2007, 08:35 AM
Cyber@id use the info to hit TV back to exposed what this scumbag has been up to, to get the money back for investors...so use your brain before shooting your mouth off,

got ppl owe me money never me $$ never return also. can egg help me also?:D
got ppl badmouth me also. can egg help me to put them in hospital for 3 months?:p

2nd uncle
02-01-2007, 12:11 PM
seems like this statement is just nice for you.so you want to change nick to "small man"?:confused: :D

You are another "small girl".

2nd uncle
02-01-2007, 12:15 PM

Your millionaire friend so free, proper work don't do, went to bang table for someone else, now so free again get money back for investors. :confused:

The_Unrepentant
02-01-2007, 12:21 PM
Your millionaire friend so free, proper work don't do, went to bang table for someone else, now so free again get money back for investors.

Hi Tv, I am colour Tv . please to meet u. R u black and white Tv or colour Tv like me?:D

The_Unrepentant
02-01-2007, 12:26 PM
JT you have a lot of enemies??? Else why someone left a comment "clone!this is none of your business la..ask jt dun so kaypoh ok?"

hi Tv. u black white or colour Tv like me? anyone who speaks against the Nobel laureates are Tv. the only difference is whether u r colour one or black and white one. I am Lcd colour. the expensive and can see very clearly type one. u got see my advertisement?:D the golf advertisement?:D

Mr.romantic
02-01-2007, 11:16 PM
Your millionaire friend so free, proper work don't do, went to bang table for someone else, now so free again get money back for investors. :confused:

IF I AM HIM, I WILL SPEND THE TIME TO WIN BACK MY WIFE AND SON.

TD0620G
03-01-2007, 01:56 AM
The best thing now is all of us stay out of this.
And best is that C@ and TV, or perhaps the rest of the investors come out and talk about it. Pointless now just quack quack and blah blah.

Of all the posts I think this is the best one..kudos Happy New YEar to all. This TV issue is stale already... ppl already upgraded to LCD and Plasma long time ago. You guys should do the same, especially bystanders who have nothing involved but still want to post for the sake of posting.

TD0620G
03-01-2007, 02:36 AM
Anyway, here's something more contructive and related to the thread since I just came back from Hadyai after the New Year celebration.

31st Dec - A big group of us visited Hadyai for the New year. Since I already had a girl with me from Danuk I brought her along to Hadyai for the celebration. Have to say I was lucky I brought one over coz by the time we reached Hadyai all the farms were fully booked out! Hadyai must have seen one of the best business in recent months that day. Even with the leftovers, the lowest price was 2000thb and above which is 500thb more than usual. Channivite, Thong Sao and See Kim Yong were empty by afternoon. One of my friends resorted to Kiss Lounge and got one he liked for 3900thb overnight. Quite cute and she must be doing well considering she drove a new Toyota Vios. After booking her for the night she drove us to Paragon where we spent the night. Packed as hell too! We literally had to squeeze to walk. For the New Year Paragon was open until 4am but we left around 2.. tired already after a long day. We dropped nearby Lee Garden for some duck noodles before heading back to the hotel.

My girl's FR :-
Looks :- 6.5/10 - decent girl next door looks
Body - 8/10 - killer body, slim figure and nice B+/C cup bosoms. She was wearing a half exposed top which drew a lot of stares from everyone. I thought they were silicons but turned out to be real...lucky me :)
FJ - 7.5/10 - unskilled, only started work 3 days from outskirts of Bangkok but reaction and wetness flowed like a natural waterfall. Cummed many times during our session. Also very tight.
BJ - nil
GFE - yes, friendly and huggable

Raak
03-01-2007, 05:46 PM
Of all the posts I think this is the best one..kudos Happy New YEar to all. This TV issue is stale already... ppl already upgraded to LCD and Plasma long time ago. You guys should do the same, especially bystanders who have nothing involved but still want to post for the sake of posting.

Happy New Year to you too.

eggkiller
03-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Happy New Year to you too.

Happy New Year...
I am here to kill some eggs
:D

Da Vinci
04-01-2007, 12:21 AM

haha!!! bro, ll up u for ur constructive comments and FR... and most importantly, for the joke and ur signature!!!

its direct aim at Mr. Romance's signature... so funny! kudos to u, bro!:D

eggkiller
04-01-2007, 09:41 PM
Happy New Year...
I am here to kill some eggs
:D
SOMEONE ZAP ME & ASK ME FUCKOFF. Y TAKE THINGS SO SERIOUSLY.
I AM JUST A NEW BIRD. WAT HAVE I DONE? Y DON YOU LEAVE DOWN UR NICK???:mad: