PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

The Oracle
29-03-2009, 04:22 PM
aiyo, not sure, I can't even remember a thing about Hatyai when I first went there in the early eighties????????? all I remember was I shed a tear for the gal, it was a cultural shock for me, I couldn't accept what I saw ......

At least the conditions are so much better.

ok, you my younger brother... ha ha ha ha....

huh.....early eighties i'm around 10+ yrs old only, kuku bird hair haven't grow yet :D. i only splash my sperm in hty....LOL :p never shed a tear b4....

etct88
29-03-2009, 09:18 PM
huh.....early eighties i'm around 10+ yrs old only, kuku bird hair haven't grow yet :D. i only splash my sperm in hty....LOL :p never shed a tear b4....

ha ha ha ... you definitely one of the nephew.... ah pek was a softie then.. what to do, still a softie, only 6.5 cm.... size matters! hee hee:D:D

Xdecepticon
29-03-2009, 09:43 PM
I will just continue to do my part... may be you should do.... :D

Walk the memories lane, once again......:p

Yes, I always do my benevolent part. Always helping out those poor cewek in Indon. As for Hatyai...really need to plan...the distance....the cost/budget.. may juz pop into President Hotel...juz for the memories...

what to do, still a softie, only 6.5 cm.... size matters! hee hee:D

Hmmm....b4 erection ya...;)

i only splash my sperm in hty....LOL never shed a tear b4....

U 30+ still young. Is ok never to shed tears for them. But do treat them as human and with respect cos some of these gils are forced into flesh trade...

etct88
30-03-2009, 01:45 AM
Yes, I always do my benevolent part. Always helping out those poor cewek in Indon. As for Hatyai...really need to plan...the distance....the cost/budget.. may juz pop into President Hotel...juz for the memories...

U 30+ still young. Is ok never to shed tears for them. But do treat them as human and with respect cos some of these gils are forced into flesh trade...

Good to know there are still people who believe that many many need not be starved......

b4 erection, it is a hide and seek game.....:o

Yes, always always treat them as human, and with respect. Who would want to be in the flesh trade?

Maybe someday, I should join you for a Southern Islands tour....... :)

Playman
30-03-2009, 04:12 PM

Maybe bro...we should meet up and share those golden days stories.....Hahahaha.....let me know yeah! :p

Good to know there are still people who believe that many many need not be starved......

b4 erection, it is a hide and seek game.....

Yes, always always treat them as human, and with respect. Who would want to be in the flesh trade?

He is the MAN in the Southern Islands, from Batam to Bintang till Balai all the info at his finger tips.....he is the man to follow a real Master of All Masters' shifu!:D

No kidding serious!

Playman
30-03-2009, 04:49 PM
Yes, he is the Man.......the cassonova!

Now I remember, this hotel is at a round about. And turning in the road next to it, will lead to Bar Berry....

Actually, I didn't even realised that is President Hotel, till my lord Playman told me during one of the TT sessions... in KL.

Bro....what "cassonova!" Down the hill already now have to make-up with $$$ and facial with $$$ water branded 1K Thai bahts in order to look a bit younger.......hahahahah!:D

etct88
30-03-2009, 05:05 PM
Bro....what "cassonova!" Down the hill already now have to make-up with $$$ and facial with $$$ water branded 1K Thai bahts in order to look a bit younger.......hahahahah!:D

Ha ha ha... no wonder you are still casannova-ing! spending all the $$$$ to make up, facial to keep looking like a casannova....... rich and still looking young...... :o:o

Playman
30-03-2009, 06:37 PM
Ha ha ha... no wonder you are still casannova-ing! spending all the $$$$ to make up, facial to keep looking like a casannova....... rich and still looking young...... :o:o

Beh tahan....don't tease me and make me feel good....every morning I still look at the mirror when I brush my teeth....and says "KNS where does this new wrinkle comes from.........and this part of my head is getting de-forest! yesterday don't have leh.....!:p

Xdecepticon
30-03-2009, 09:34 PM

Taiko, as long u above 35yrs, no probm.

He is the MAN in the Southern Islands, from Batam to Bintang till Balai all the info at his finger tips.

what "cassonova!" Down the hill already now have to make-up with $$$ and facial with $$$ water branded 1K Thai bahts in order to look a bit younger.....

Mr Cassanova, dont make me paiseh lah. Balai a small town and anyone after cheonging couple of time tere, will know all the in and out at his finger tips lah. Not juz me...

Hmm...$$ can do wonders! Juz like wat u juz did. Patrick Tse another example. Do u know how old is he? At least 25-30 yrs older than u, Mr Ca$$anova. :cool:

Btw, juz wondering...how the gils at Hatyai address their customers nowadays? Do they address u as "uncle"? :o Those days used to call us "Ah Hia". :D

yinyang
30-03-2009, 10:25 PM
..always treat them as human, and with respect. Who would want to be in the flesh trade?
..ok never to shed tears for them. But do treat them as human and with respect cos some of these gils are forced into flesh trade...
Don't disagree. Another way to look at it: some kind "social" service? And put food on table

Playman
31-03-2009, 01:10 AM

Mr Cassanova, dont make me paiseh lah. Balai a small town and anyone after cheonging couple of time tere, will know all the in and out at his finger tips lah. Not juz me...

Hmm...$$ can do wonders! Juz like wat u juz did. Patrick Tse another example. Do u know how old is he? At least 25-30 yrs older than u, Mr Ca$$anova. :cool:

Too bad, I am not as handsome as he is and don't have so much $$$ as he is ...so I just have to stick directly 1K baht on my face to get a smile with the girls.....hahahahah!

Btw, juz wondering...how the gils at Hatyai address their customers nowadays? Do they address u as "uncle"? :o Those days used to call us "Ah Hia". :D

Nowadays they call you from "Darling...Baby....Lor Koong (husband in Cantonese).......the more tips $$$ the sweeter their tone .....hahahahah! "Ah Hia" days is gone.....hahahhaah!:D

etct88
31-03-2009, 01:19 AM

Btw, juz wondering...how the gils at Hatyai address their customers nowadays? Do they address u as "uncle"? Those days used to call us "Ah Hia". :D

"ah hia, par pow" sounds familiar?........

now they called me Uncle and all the kakis (my nephews) here also called me that.....KNN lor....

aiyah, don't make me paiseh la.... way beyond 35++++++......:o qualify or not? May need paramedics... heart not so good. This one reason why I cannot enter Hello Bangkok, Model Club, Bar Berry, those lancing coyotes, wow... make me heart beat faster... like SBS bus with Fararri engines....:D

ProfessorOokami
31-03-2009, 04:30 AM
now they called me Uncle and all the kakis (my nephews) here also called me that.....KNN lor....

aiyah, don't make me paiseh la.... way beyond 35++++++...... qualify or not?

I am way beyond 55 :eek:, so "grand father" ka? :p

etct88
31-03-2009, 12:52 PM
I am way beyond 55 :eek:, so "grand father" ka? :p

I highly qualified to called you brother, ah hia, chao........ just behind you.:p:p

Playman
31-03-2009, 02:14 PM
I highly qualified to called you brother, ah hia, chao........ just behind you.:p:p

But his heart is just like Romeo.....hahahahah still damn kau young!:D

etct88
31-03-2009, 07:31 PM
But his heart is just like Romeo.....hahahahah still damn kau young!:D

haaiiizzz.... how I wish my didi is the Romeo, unfortunately, he first one to show signs of aging...... knn.... my lord ca$$a laughing at me again.... what to do, he is laughing at a fact..:o:(

Xdecepticon
31-03-2009, 07:40 PM

aiyah, don't make me paiseh la.... way beyond 35

Sounds familiar alright!

Kind of wondering whos the Moron who started addressing seniors "uncle"? Used to hear public calling us Mr, Ah Hia, Taiko, Ta Kar....KNN, nowadays public older than me oso called me uncle! Even PRC (public) oso sometime addressed me as uncle! :o

Not only 35...if u 53 lagi best. U most welcome... :D

holymannn
31-03-2009, 08:37 PM

aiyah, don't make me paiseh la.... way beyond 35++++++......:o qualify or not? May need paramedics... heart not so good. This one reason why I cannot enter Hello Bangkok, Model Club, Bar Berry, those lancing coyotes, wow... make me heart beat faster... like SBS bus with Fararri engines....:D

uncle, mai an neh la.... if i dont call you uncle what should i call you le. keke

Playman
01-04-2009, 05:38 PM
uncle, mai an neh la.... if i dont call you uncle what should i call you le. keke

Hahahahaha......that is the quote of the year.....I like it! Original loh!:D

Playman
04-04-2009, 01:19 PM

You should called Mr.Romeo of Danok and Hatyai and sometimes Songkla, too....hahahahah!:p

Playman
04-04-2009, 01:22 PM
By the way, there is a few new small scale massage centre cum bom bom shop in Hatyai...need to check it out on my next trip.....it goes like this place "a which called Paris Massage Center, rate 800 baht for ML above 20 yrs and 1200 baht for 18 yrs old. Package ..service includings all.."

Some buddies just came back and inform me about it.....!:p

Pearl
04-04-2009, 09:49 PM
By the way, there is a few new small scale massage centre cum bom bom shop in Hatyai...need to check it out on my next trip.....it goes like this place "a which called Paris Massage Center, rate 800 baht for ML above 20 yrs and 1200 baht for 18 yrs old. Package ..service includings all.."

Some buddies just came back and inform me about it.....!:p

Taikor

U check and tell me hor..

Playman
05-04-2009, 01:39 PM
Taikor

Sure....let me get more info and I will check it out the next coming trip....most likely after Songkran....not sure yet!:p

whatsmyname
06-04-2009, 12:06 AM
Sure....let me get more info and I will check it out the next coming trip....most likely after Songkran....not sure yet!:p

Bro Playman.. don't foget me too as i'll be going there end April. if time permits can meet up there :) :) if you've got info.. dun forget to share thanks!!

Playman
06-04-2009, 01:06 AM
Taikor

Taiko...when will you be in Hatyai......I thought that you only stop by at Danok?:p:D

Playman
07-04-2009, 12:11 AM
Bro Playman.. don't foget me too as i'll be going there end April. if time permits can meet up there :) :) if you've got info.. dun forget to share thanks!!

Aiya.......you ask soeone who have stopped serious cheonging for the past 6 years already.......all my leng lui lubang becomes aunties by now....hahhahah!

There is a few place that you must visited in term of gals is See Kin Yong area....not too good reputation and Channivat Soi 2 and Soi 3.....where all the better syt is there.....good luck.....please post the latest up-date for the brothers here....ok!:p

lokching
07-04-2009, 11:21 AM
Aiya.......you ask soeone who have stopped serious cheonging for the past 6 years already.......all my leng lui lubang becomes aunties by now....hahhahah!

There is a few place that you must visited in term of gals is See Kin Yong area....not too good reputation and Channivat Soi 2 and Soi 3.....where all the better syt is there.....good luck.....please post the latest up-date for the brothers here....ok!:p

Yes, I totally agreed with bro Playman, I've had a very bad experience with SKY's Andrew. Gal got attitude, OKT don't give a damn when I called them. In the end paid and No bonk.

Maybe due to my bad luck or I no handsome, Bros can check it out and update, mean time I don't wish to pay my school fees at SKY again.

I'll be visiting Hdy/danok at the end of this month, with so much tips from all the taikos here, hope I can save a bit of school fees.:p

Playman
07-04-2009, 05:34 PM
Yes, I totally agreed with bro Playman, I've had a very bad experience with SKY's Andrew. Gal got attitude, OKT don't give a damn when I called them. In the end paid and No bonk.

Personally I don't have any problem there as I have avoided this place many years ago as the girls are into drug...chasing dragon and all that kind of stuff and they will tell you thousand and one excuses like friend's birthday's...mommy birthday...friend giving birth just to go out and that is the end of the story.

Maybe due to my bad luck or I no handsome, Bros can check it out and update, mean time I don't wish to pay my school fees at SKY again.

It got to do with $$$ tips.....no handsome no problem but then if the service is lousy why do we give them for?

I'll be visiting Hdy/danok at the end of this month, with so much tips from all the taikos here, hope I can save a bit of school fees.:p

Once they go either they comes back in the wee hours in the morning or never did comes back at all.....!

Sometimes, we don't blame the OKT as they are so called "freelance" they comes and go as they please no attachment to the establishment except that they get paid when someone booked them and they share it with the establishment...like partime staff.

Go to Chinnivat area....less problematic! Better attitude but bear in mind everywhere there is always a few blacksheeps around......good luck!:D

lokching
08-04-2009, 10:54 PM
Once they go either they comes back in the wee hours in the morning or never did comes back at all.....!

Sometimes, we don't blame the OKT as they are so called "freelance" they comes and go as they please no attachment to the establishment except that they get paid when someone booked them and they share it with the establishment...like partime staff.

Go to Chinnivat area....less problematic! Better attitude but bear in mind everywhere there is always a few blacksheeps around......good luck!:D

Ya, one of my friend got a blacksheep at chinnivat as well. I think there's always a few blacksheeps around be it Hdy or Danok, just have to be careful and hope for a bit of good luck. Thanks for the tips:D

the_saint
09-04-2009, 01:02 AM
haaiiizzz.... how I wish my didi is the Romeo, unfortunately, he first one to show signs of aging...... knn.... my lord ca$$a laughing at me again.... what to do, he is laughing at a fact..:o:(

haiyoooo, unlce you are not that old yet la .., your charm can still kill many puyings out there ..., ;)

hope to see you soon ya for some good places for FOOD :)

Playman
09-04-2009, 01:07 AM
Ya, one of my friend got a blacksheep at chinnivat as well. I think there's always a few blacksheeps around be it Hdy or Danok, just have to be careful and hope for a bit of good luck. Thanks for the tips:D

Sorry to hear that, like I says there is always some blacksheeps everywhere....so we win some we lose some....it is some luck involve sometime as once I bump into some nice ladies at a food court and it click and I got the best bonk for the month.....!:D:p

Zelauteft
09-04-2009, 07:34 AM
All Popular Softwares For PC and MAC (http://geromysoft.com/)
English, Deutsch, French, Italy, Spanish Version

The financial crisis? SAVE YOUR MONEY!
Discount Code - D33W-3333 - and you will get a DISCOUNT of up to 30% for our all software !
Discount Code - ADBE-3333 - and you will get a DISCOUNT of up to 50% for our Adobe software !
buy used computer software
(http://drestosoft.com/)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows XP Professional With SP2 Full Version (http://drestosoft.com/item/?id=1535) $59.95
Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection (http://geromysoft.com/item/?id=1840) $329.95
Office Enterprise 2007 (http://geromysoft.com/item/?id=1792) $79.95
Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit (http://geromysoft.com/item/?id=1798) $79.95
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended (http://drestosoft.com/item/?id=1834) $119.95
Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection for MAC (http://drestosoft.com/item/?id=1854) $329.95
Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended (http://geromysoft.com/item/?id=1842) $99.95
Office 2003 Professional (including Publisher 2003) (http://drestosoft.com/item/?id=1554) $59.95
AutoCAD 2009 32 and 64 bit (http://geromysoft.com/item/?id=1808) $169.95
Microsoft Office 2008 Standart Edition for Mac (http://drestosoft.com/item/?id=1832) $99.95
Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium (http://drestosoft.com/item/?id=1839) $259.95
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended for MAC (http://drestosoft.com/item/?id=1849) $119.95
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The financial crisis? SAVE YOUR MONEY!
Discount Code - D33W-3333 - and you will get a DISCOUNT of up to 30% for our all software !
Discount Code - ADBE-3333 - and you will get a DISCOUNT of up to 50% for our Adobe software !
dirt cheap software
(http://drestosoft.com/)

No torrents - no claim. Read our Testimonials (http://geromysoft.com/testimonials).

etct88
10-04-2009, 02:43 AM
haiyoooo, unlce you are not that old yet la .., your charm can still kill many ..., ;)

hope to see you soon ya for some good places for FOOD :)

Ya lor, my cham (no charm!) is food...... I onli 'mao kai pin, shek kai pin'. Eat somtam poo par la, meng dar, kai mot deng, etc... you eat or not, all issan food...... hee hee.. dan shiok... super cheap and dam spicy...:p

Playman
10-04-2009, 03:21 AM
Ya lor, my cham (no charm!) is food...... I onli 'mao kai pin, shek kai pin'. Eat somtam poo par la, meng dar, kai mot deng, etc... you eat or not, all issan food...... hee hee.. dan shiok... super cheap and dam spicy...:p

You eat all this stuff meh.....I thought you always have steam crab at the road side.....do miss having steam crab with you at the road side in Danok....:p

NoTaugeh
10-04-2009, 10:48 PM

hi bro,i might be in hatyai end of this month.Maybe can meet up to cheong together or just TCSS!If u interested please PM me.6 Years since last i step there..:)

lokching
11-04-2009, 10:02 AM
hi bro,i might be in hatyai end of this month.Maybe can meet up to cheong together or just TCSS!If u interested please PM me.6 Years since last i step there..:)

Hi bro, no problem. I've PM you.

Cheers

etct88
11-04-2009, 12:35 PM
You eat all this stuff meh.....I thought you always have steam crab at the road side.....do miss having steam crab with you at the road side in Danok....:p

ha ha ha... You hi so,ma. I lo so. I can eat what you eat, but do you eat what I eat?????????

Must say that the steam crabs in Danok is really different. Yes, I do miss them, and all the ............:D:D

Playman
11-04-2009, 12:49 PM

Bro....last 6 years and now there is a different is the cheonging scene in Hatyai so be mentally prepared for it. that what happened to me when I started to re-visit the place after 6-7 years absent....actually retired completely until some ssss........jio me to go for a tour.....sex tour! Hahahahah..:p

No regret though as I met a lot of cousins, nephew...un-named sons and daughters as some claimed.....KNS!:D

etct88
11-04-2009, 12:55 PM
Bro....last 6 years and now there is a different is the cheonging scene in Hatyai so be mentally prepared for it. that what happened to me when I started to re-visit the place after 6-7 years absent....actually retired completely until some ssss........jio me to go for a tour.....sex tour! Hahahahah..

No regret though as I met a lot of cousins, nephew...un-named sons and daughters as some claimed.....KNS!:D

wow, you still can go sex tour.... so steady pun pee pee....:eek:

Can ah pek join you for a tea, TCSS, eat some of your hi so food???:confused:

But cannot join you for sex tour, forget how to fuck oredi.......:o

Playman
11-04-2009, 01:05 PM
ha ha ha... You hi so,ma. I lo so. I can eat what you eat, but do you eat what I eat?????????

Cannot what you eat, what you eat is mixed with puying saliva...one..cannot after I eat "lau sai"....hahahahh!:p

Must say that the steam crabs in Danok is really different. Yes, I do miss them, and all the ............

wow, you still can go sex tour.... so steady pun pee pee....

Can ah pek join you for a tea, TCSS, eat some of your hi so food???:confused:

Can...why not...anytime!

But cannot join you for sex tour, forget how to fuck oredi.......:o

Really.....KNS...Tiger pretend to be a pig.....and eat elephant!:mad:

etct88
11-04-2009, 01:16 PM
Really.....KNS...Tiger pretend to be a pig.....and eat elephant!:mad:

Haven't/never try elephant, yet? Must be a hi so food! :p:D

Playman
12-04-2009, 07:02 AM
Haven't/never try elephant, yet? Must be a hi so food! :p:D

Like that suan me...good meh...KNS!:p:D

etct88
12-04-2009, 10:44 AM
Like that suan me...good meh...KNS!:p:D

You feel kenna suaned meh? solli hor....
I stay in BKK for 3 nights, and that translate to your one night stay in BKK... I onli can afford 1/3 of your budget for accommodation,
food wise, 1/10 of your budget..... :p
bonk wise, still waiting for someone to tell me where the less than 1000 baht MP is.... I think this info kenna FFK one.. :mad:

Playman
12-04-2009, 02:03 PM
You feel kenna suaned meh? solli hor....
I stay in BKK for 3 nights, and that translate to your one night stay in BKK... I onli can afford 1/3 of your budget for accommodation,
food wise, 1/10 of your budget..... :p
bonk wise, still waiting for someone to tell me where the less than 1000 baht MP is.... I think this info kenna FFK one.. :mad:

The 1000 bahts MP......well, will be a new news to me.....wondering whether we are all kenna FFK...maybe ancient massage he is referring to....hahahah!:p

lokching
12-04-2009, 05:53 PM
The 1000 bahts MP......well, will be a new news to me.....wondering whether we are all kenna FFK...maybe ancient massage he is referring to....hahahah!:p

Sorry to interrupt you guys, but there is 1k baht MP in BBK near pratunam. I’ve been there like a year ago, not sure if is still there or not.(maybe some bros can update)

It’s a two/three level building (depends where you count your first floor from). Once you enter the entrance you can see the fish tank, no sofa for you to sit, on the right there are some bar stools and tables, mostly thai guys are drinking there, from what I saw at that time 99% of the guys/customers there are thais, I’m that remaining 1% . And yes, you have to look like thais and speak like one to get the price of 1k.

There are about 10 plus girls in the fish tank during my visit, some are already working and some taking a break. I picked a big neh neh 22yr gal (can’t remember her name) first OKT coded me 1.5K after I’ve conversed my broken pasa thai with him. Second OKT coded me 1.2k.

When the gal escorted me to the room upstairs, she asked me for my nationalities and said I can bargain for 1k. As soon as we reach the ‘room’ or should I say toilet,:eek: you heard me right, the ‘room’ is like a space of a toilet, a small bath tub, a sink and right beside it “The Bed” and bind me, it’s like a “surgical bed” but made of wood, and I can’t help but keep wondering how both of us going to fit onto that “bed”. Anyway can't complain with that price..... Hahah at the same time I was also thinking this will be my first time bonking on a “surgical bed”.:D

I will spare you from my erotic moments on the “surgical bed” overall to me her service was as good as most of the MPs. She looked very happy and surprised when I tip to her.

Maybe I tip her too much, but to me a very “sextisfy” experience.:p

etct88
12-04-2009, 10:43 PM

Looks like one of those lokching is referring to.

There is one between Catherine and La defense, in Park Royal Hotel..... massage, rooms definitely better than the one lokching visited.........:D:D

To have 1000k similiar to the 'regular' MPs that we frequent is impossible!

We all just went for a joy ride...... fark, imagine two of us 'pilots' (and some other) become passengers... hee hee......

Happi Songkrang....... outside BKK of course.....

Pearl
12-04-2009, 10:59 PM

There is one between Catherine and La defense, in Park Royal Hotel..... massage, rooms definitely better than the one lokching visited.........:D:D

We all just went for a joy ride...... fark, imagine two of us 'pilots' (and some other) become passengers... hee hee......

Happi Songkrang....... outside BKK of course.....

Kor Kor.. ur experience not bad ley.. seems all over SBF can see your trail of sin. :D

Playman
12-04-2009, 11:32 PM
Sorry to interrupt you guys, but there is 1k baht MP in BBK near pratunam. I’ve been there like a year ago, not sure if is still there or not.(maybe some bros can update)

I will spare you from my erotic moments on the “surgical bed” overall to me her service was as good as most of the MPs. She looked very happy and surprised when I tip to her.

Maybe I tip her too much, but to me a very “sextisfy” experience.

We are brothers and friends here.....nevertheless, many thanks for your valuable info.....:p:

etct88
13-04-2009, 01:06 AM
Kor Kor.. ur experience not bad ley.. seems all over SBF can see your trail of sin. :D

I sinner, sinful (not sifu)...... you from which temple. Wat Pak Gor? hee hee hee......

Playman
13-04-2009, 02:00 PM
I sinner, sinful (not sifu)...... you from which temple. Wat Pak Gor? hee hee hee......

Wow.....Wat Pak Gor.....wonders who is the "chief....monk" there....hahahahah!:p:D

Pearl
13-04-2009, 09:22 PM

Hahahhaa..

Just kicked out of Wat Pak Gor liao.. Now applying to Join Wat Tee Rak :p

etct88
13-04-2009, 09:47 PM
Hahahhaa..

Just kicked out of Wat Pak Gor liao.. Now applying to Join Wat Tee Rak :p

Tot you applied for Wat Em Yeu and the prayers are '.....minh oi....em yeu anh lam lam.... muack muack..' .............. :p:p

Playman
13-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Tot you applied for Wat Em Yeu and the prayers are '.....minh oi....em yeu anh lam lam.... muack muack..' .............. :p

New Wat arg? Tomorrow tell me about it...must be famous why never tell me about it?..hahahahahah!:p:D..Ai Doa Ai doa...I love Ai Doa w/o bra....hahahah!:p

Playman
16-04-2009, 03:32 PM
Tot you applied for Wat Em Yeu and the prayers are '.....minh oi....em yeu anh lam lam.... muack muack..' .............. :p:p

I heard from Bros who recently is there to celebrate Songkran in Hatyai and he says it is fun....lots of people especially Singaporean going around spraying people "holy" water from the truck....hahahah!:p

the_saint
17-04-2009, 04:58 AM
I heard from Bros who recently is there to celebrate Songkran in Hatyai and he says it is fun....lots of people especially Singaporean going around spraying people "holy" water from the truck....hahahah!:p

yes i agree to that .., !!

they block off the road at the center of the town .., making it the center to play and shoot water, so you can really have fun without worrying about car or motor passing by. further more, you can see a lot of syt puying ie: students and shopping promoter is out to join in the fun ..., ;)

i always like to see a WET T-SHirt .., it helps us to spell it out more clearly if you know what i mean ... LOL :D

Playman
17-04-2009, 05:13 AM
yes i agree to that .., !!

they block off the road at the center of the town .., making it the center to play and shoot water, so you can really have fun without worrying about car or motor passing by. further more, you can see a lot of syt puying ie: students and shopping promoter is out to join in the fun ..., ;)

i always like to see a WET T-SHirt .., it helps us to spell it out more clearly if you know what i mean ... LOL :D

I didn't know that you are there as well....as our heavenly king of KC is in Hatyai with his imported puying from Bkk....splashing water in Hatyai.....!:p:D

the_saint
18-04-2009, 10:16 AM
I didn't know that you are there as well....as our heavenly king of KC is in Hatyai with his imported puying from Bkk....splashing water in Hatyai.....!:p:D

LOL ..., i dont know why la, still prefer to splash water in Haadyai then in Dannok ..., :D

was there also to send off my puying back to her house..., so kill 2 birds with 1 stone lor ... ;)

Playman
18-04-2009, 11:45 AM
LOL ..., i dont know why la, still prefer to splash water in Haadyai then in Dannok ..., :D

was there also to send off my puying back to her house..., so kill 2 birds with 1 stone lor ... ;)

Oic....According to Heavenly King Kiko they says it is very nice enviroment in Haadyai and people are splashing water everywhere......and had a lot of fun!:p:D

superaffiliate
26-04-2009, 12:13 AM
Hello All.

Is business slow ?

Is the slow economy damaging your business ?

Do you need extra leads?

Do you want to be on page 1 of google ?

Are you looking for internet search traffic ?

Then look no further !

check out this site :

AffiGold.info - Turn Trash Traffic Into Gold! (http://www.affigold.info/?id=7532)

Playman
28-04-2009, 01:59 AM
Hello All.

Is business slow ?

Is the slow economy damaging your business ?

Do you need extra leads?

Do you want to be on page 1 of google ?

Are you looking for internet search traffic ?

Then look no further !

check out this site :

AffiGold.info - Turn Trash Traffic Into Gold! (http://www.affigold.info/?id=7532)

Bro this is a Hatyai thread.....?:)

etct88
28-04-2009, 10:30 AM
Bro this is a Hatyai thread.....?:)

Well, he think your cheong money is thrash and wants to turn them into gold for you...........:D

he think we still believe in them..... what a joke.:p

And he doesn't know, ' this is Hatyai thread'......:mad:

Harley_Fatboy
03-05-2009, 10:58 AM
Bro out there please be careful of YAYA OKT. He is a bastard and I hope you have a better choice than getting the girls from there. When I was there this moring asking about the price of the girls he just told me off whether I want the giril or not. If this kind of attitude I do not think the business with last long. I was there to give him business with 3 friends and in the end we have a better choice that that stupid house.

whatsmyname
03-05-2009, 11:32 AM
hi guys. i am in need of help and hope the experience bros can help me. I found a nice girl in Pizza Karaoke but i have lost her number and need to contact her back as i am fond of her. I've forgotten her name but she will remember me as i was just there a yesterday but now i am back :(

any bros has Pizza karaoke for me to call the boss to get her number back?

thanks all this is quite urgent help me call my love back again.

khoon1
03-05-2009, 02:26 PM
Well, he think your cheong money is thrash and wants to turn them into gold for you...........:D

he think we still believe in them..... what a joke.:p

And he doesn't know, ' this is Hatyai thread'......:mad:

Nice and good afternoon to hatyai!;) It's great no so much tourist today ..haha

Harley_Fatboy
03-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Nice and good afternoon to hatyai!;) It's great no so much tourist today ..haha

Just arrived this morning and the whole bus only have 5 Singaporean include me. Find that going throught the custom is a breeze as I think in the future I will come to Hatyai on Sunday. Only that bastard of YAYA OKT spoil to morning mood. But never or less still find a good girl from another OKT.

Playman
03-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Just arrived this morning and the whole bus only have 5 Singaporean include me. Find that going throught the custom is a breeze as I think in the future I will come to Hatyai on Sunday. Only that bastard of YAYA OKT spoil to morning mood. But never or less still find a good girl from another OKT.

Bro....this "Bas......" is from See Kim Yong or Channivat area....nevertheless, there is so many of these guy around as maybe business not so good and get moody easier (because screw by boss...hahhahaah) just move on....there are so many farm joint around!:p:D

Harley_Fatboy
03-05-2009, 07:01 PM
Bro....this "Bas......" is from See Kim Yong or Channivat area....nevertheless, there is so many of these guy around as maybe business not so good and get moody easier (because screw by boss...hahhahaah) just move on....there are so many farm joint around!:p:D

Bro thanks. We are enjoying now with our girls. Will not spoil our mood as our bros have also found what they have come for.

Playman
03-05-2009, 11:47 PM
Bro thanks. We are enjoying now with our girls. Will not spoil our mood as our bros have also found what they have come for.

That the way.....don't let them bother you....if they are rude just walk away.....and smile.....!:D

Tony Stark
04-05-2009, 12:07 AM

If you guys are talking about BKK MPs. There're a few MPs in Petchburi offering THB900-1000. Usually two shots will not be a problem. :p

However don't expect too much for quality with such pricing. :D

Don28
04-05-2009, 12:17 AM
Have not been to hatyai for years.

Can any bro update the following
1) market rate for the puyin price?
2)Is wonderful joint still around?
3)The tuktuk price per head?
4)Package price to Enagage tour (car or van) to waterfall , beaches & temple for 4 person include puyin?

Thank in advanced :)

Playman
04-05-2009, 12:29 AM

1900 - 2500 bahts average

The last time - 1 year ago still there...now dunno!

10 bahts per head per trip within town area.....the last time I took a tuktuk that is about also 1 year ago

4)Package price to Enagage tour (car or van) to waterfall , beaches & temple for 4 person include puyin?

Roughly about 1200, it varies if the destination is far away and how many places that you like to go.....!

Thank in advanced :)

Hope these help!:D;)

Don28
04-05-2009, 01:13 AM

Info was 1 year ago but still thanks for the info bro.:)
I think the price might have gone up.

Can any bro just came back can update?
Currently the fastest way from SPORE to Haityai?

Tony Stark
04-05-2009, 01:24 AM

1900 - 2500 bahts average

Wow every enticing and value for money. Didn't change much from my visits few years ago. Can bonk for whole day as compared to those BKK Agogo bars. No wonder you guys cheong South Thailand more than BKK. :)

Playman
04-05-2009, 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by Don28 View Post

1900 - 2500 bahts average (still the same....even until now!)

The last time - 1 year ago still there...now dunno! (Reason, I didn't go farming tour for more than a year now)

10 bahts per head per trip within town area.....the last time I took a tuktuk that is about also 1 year ago (Someone drive nowadays so no need to take tuktuk so couldn't up-date)

Roughly about 1200, it varies if the destination is far away and how many places that you like to go.....! (still valid as I had a tour out of Hatyai town recently):D

Playman
04-05-2009, 02:02 AM
Wow every enticing and value for money. Didn't change much from my visits few years ago. Can bonk for whole day as compared to those BKK Agogo bars. No wonder you guys cheong South Thailand more than BKK. :)

Yes....the price is very much cheaper than BKK and for a full day from the time you book them until the next morning......hahahahah!:D

Playman
04-05-2009, 02:06 AM

Take a flight from JB to Alor Setar.....or Singapore to Alor Setar then another car or van (RM55) to Danok for about 1/2 hour and another 45minutes - 1 hour to Hatyai Town....(Border town) is the fastest. :p

If you can afford chartered a plane to Hatyai.....the best and the most comfortable but $$$$!:p:D

Don28
04-05-2009, 12:30 PM
Take a flight from JB to Alor Setar.....or Singapore to Alor Setar then another car or van (RM55) to Danok for about 1/2 hour and another 45minutes - 1 hour to Hatyai Town....(Border town) is the fastest. :p

If you can afford chartered a plane to Hatyai.....the best and the most comfortable but $$$$!:p:D

I have check tiger & jetstar but no flight to alor setar. Which airline has the cheapest fair to alor setar from spore?

When reach alor setar airport take a taxi to Hatyai/Danok. Is this wat u mean?

Thanks again for the info:)

Playman
04-05-2009, 12:45 PM
I have check tiger & jetstar but no flight to alor setar. Which airline has the cheapest fair to alor setar from spore?

When reach alor setar airport take a taxi to Hatyai/Danok. Is this wat u mean?

Thanks again for the info:)

As far as I know there is only flight (cheapest) Airasia goes to Penang and then take a van to Danok (about 3-4 hours depending on the traffic, cost around RM30-40) or the most comfortable way is fly to KL then to Alor Setar!

From Alor Setar airport there is many taxis lining up to take you to Danok.....if you want to go to Hatyai then you have to change taxi again at Malaysia Duty Free (for 4 people at 600 bahts) or at Danok (very cheap....I think about 50-100 bahts not sure) to Hatyai right after the Thai Immigration (it is a van, 10 people sharing).:D

Soul_Reaper
04-05-2009, 11:44 PM
Which airline has the cheapest fair to alor setar from spore?

I believe only Silkair and Malaysian Airlines has direct flight to Alor Star from Changi airport........ other airlines you need to stop over in KL to change flight to Alor Star.

I prefer to fly to BKK to connect another flight down to HDY :D
May oso wanna try flying from JB to Penang then onward by car to HDY later this year to see worthwhile onot :p

Don28
05-05-2009, 12:42 AM
Thanks you , Playman & Soul reaper for yr info.

Bro Playman
Very much want to try Danok but read frm the forum that this place is only for bonking no much sightseeing or shopping. Right? Is the puyin price same as Hatyai also?
As for return trip from Danok, can we engage any taxi on the street or thru a tour agency to get us back to alor setar or penang airport?

Bro Soul reaper
Have check silkair & malaysia airline website. Silkair don`t go to alor setar frm Sin. For malaysia airline , only frm KL to alor setar (Playman was right)

Frm Sin to Penang is tiger & Jetstar.That is the closest.

:)

KK1688
05-05-2009, 11:54 AM

Bro Playman
Very much want to try Danok but read frm the forum that this place is only for bonking no much sightseeing or shopping. Right? Is the puyin price same as Hatyai also?
As for return trip from Danok, can we engage any taxi on the street or thru a tour agency to get us back to alor setar or penang airport?

Bro Soul reaper
Have check silkair & malaysia airline website. Silkair don`t go to alor setar frm Sin. For malaysia airline , only frm KL to alor setar (Playman was right)

Airasia also fly to penang from june 1st. Now got promo, all in $160 2 way. But the return timing is very jialat, It is in the morning 8.50am so i don't think is possible to catch the flight unless u cross the border once the custom open at 6am and if the driver drive fast and no jam but is dam rush lor.
U can also cross the woodland checkpoint then take a cab to JB airport then from there take a flight to alor setar will be cheaper by alot and faster also but i don't know which airline fly from JB to alor setar and airasia don't fly that route. Maybe all the sifu here can help on this.

Playman
05-05-2009, 04:03 PM
Airasia also fly to penang from june 1st. Now got promo, all in $160 2 way. But the return timing is very jialat, It is in the morning 8.50am so i don't think is possible to catch the flight unless u cross the border once the custom open at 6am and if the driver drive fast and no jam but is dam rush lor.
U can also cross the woodland checkpoint then take a cab to JB airport then from there take a flight to alor setar will be cheaper by alot and faster also but i don't know which airline fly from JB to alor setar and airasia don't fly that route. Maybe all the sifu here can help on this.

Have to transit via LCCT (Airasia KL) ......!:p

Playman
05-05-2009, 04:08 PM

Bro Playman

Bro Soul reaper

1) depending what you want....there are a few MPs...and a few Clubs...where you hang flower...like Model Clubs, Winners, Hello Bangkok, New Shalala....and also ladies drink....bringing them back....go to Danok thread for the details.....my personal advice, need time and $$$...lots of it. (make sure that they don't have Thai bf, better chance)

2) Prices are almost the same....not much different! (Farm vs farm)

3) Shopping...mainly ladies' clothing by the road side....!

4) Sight seeing ....only one or two temples and lake's view restaurant known as Good View and Lake View...something like that...!:p

Well, hope this info helps!:D

Don28
06-05-2009, 01:15 AM
1) depending what you want....there are a few MPs...and a few Clubs...where you hang flower...like Model Clubs, Winners, Hello Bangkok, New Shalala....and also ladies drink....bringing them back....go to Danok thread for the details.....my personal advice, need time and $$$...lots of it. (make sure that they don't have Thai bf, better chance)

2) Prices are almost the same....not much different! (Farm vs farm)

3) Shopping...mainly ladies' clothing by the road side....!

4) Sight seeing ....only one or two temples and lake's view restaurant known as Good View and Lake View...something like that...!:p

Well, hope this info helps!:D

Thanks for yr patience for guiding me. This info sure help. :)
Last question : For the return trip from Danok, can we engage any taxi on the street or thru a tour agency there to get us back to alor setar or penang airport?

Don28
06-05-2009, 01:28 AM

Thanks for the advice, bro.:)
I think jetstar (jetsaver ) cost about 110 for round trip.Can consider. Booking only start frm July

Playman
06-05-2009, 05:53 PM
Thanks for yr patience for guiding me. This info sure help. :)
Last question : For the return trip from Danok, can we engage any taxi on the street or thru a tour agency there to get us back to alor setar or penang airport?

Better booked a van (10 people) or a car if you got only 4 people or take the regular van (means sharing, they move when it is full - 10 people!:D (at Talak Kim Yong (market)

Don28
07-05-2009, 02:24 AM
Better booked a van (10 people) or a car if you got only 4 people or take the regular van (means sharing, they move when it is full - 10 people!:D (at Talak Kim Yong (market)

Thks. :)

Playman
07-05-2009, 01:29 PM
Thks. :)

You are most welcome.....hope you have a great trip!

AsSeenOnTV
17-05-2009, 03:10 AM
I saw this "as seen on TV" infomercial for the Wearable Towel

YouTube - Wearable Towel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjdyjL0dbG8)

it's nothing like the snuggie, slanket or shamwow
You gotta see this

tmac
17-05-2009, 11:04 AM
any bros here know thai? "ขอให้ฟางปลอดภัยด้วยเถิดสาธุ..." wat does tis sentence

means? :confused:

quorq
17-05-2009, 11:18 AM
kŏr hâi faang bplòt pai dûay tèrt săa-tóo

Playman
17-05-2009, 02:58 PM

You gotta see this

Erggg....people go to Hatyai most of the time...naked one in the room! hahahahahah:D

etct88
17-05-2009, 06:36 PM

phut a lai??????:confused::confused:

etct88
17-05-2009, 06:40 PM
You gotta see this

ha ha ha.....

1. who need such expensive towel

2. if needed just cut 3 holes. lo.... so easy to copy!

3. patent pending, my foot.....:p:p

4. all my towels have so many holes, me poor man.......:o

Pearl
17-05-2009, 11:27 PM

Phut Ting Tong? :p

etct88
17-05-2009, 11:50 PM
Phut Ting Tong? :p

phut kuay are lai?:p:p

havana
18-05-2009, 12:59 AM

Give friend....go together.....dunno what fuck:confused:

Playman
18-05-2009, 10:20 AM

I catch no ball and see no road.....no speak thai! Hahahahah!:D

lamtaetae
18-05-2009, 04:57 PM
any bros here know thai? "ขอให้ฟางปลอดภัยด้วยเถิดสาธุ..." wat does tis sentence

means? :confused:

Please listen carefully, huh ? Amen....:D

Playman
19-05-2009, 01:50 PM
phut kuay are lai?:p:p

Bro....come lah..tell me where to eat.... might be going to Hatyai soon as my Penang project....got a bit of problem...heheheh!:D

Take me where my aunty takes you the last time...you tell me the seafood is good...or near the bridge one better?:D

etct88
19-05-2009, 01:54 PM
Bro....come lah..tell me where to eat.... might be going to Hatyai soon as my Penang project....got a bit of problem...heheheh!:D

Take me where my aunty takes you the last time...you tell me the seafood is good...or near the bridge one better?:D

have to check me GPS. Sea food at sapan very good! we enjoy BBQ, cheap and good, many varieties and dam good desserts. MK too x..... onli for rich people like you.

This weekend, au mai? I leaving for KL this Friday, TT?

Playman
19-05-2009, 05:10 PM
have to check me GPS. Sea food at sapan very good! we enjoy BBQ, cheap and good, many varieties and dam good desserts. MK too x..... onli for rich people like you.

This weekend, au mai? I leaving for KL this Friday, TT?

Friday TT with you...sure no problem..come come...!:D

i12bangu29
23-05-2009, 11:04 AM
Anyone will be there 29 May onward?

SmallD
25-05-2009, 04:08 PM
New Bie into this area, would like to seek for some advice from the senior here.

Economical way to hatyai
2 of us will be arriving Alor Star airport in the afternoon, will there be any means of transport to our destination Hatyai? Or we need to take a transport to the boarder and seek for other means over in thailand?

Estimate cost from the airport to Hatyai? Taxi? Van? Bus?

Thanks in advance

Playman
25-05-2009, 05:12 PM
New Bie into this area, would like to seek for some advice from the senior here.

Economical way to hatyai
2 of us will be arriving Alor Star airport in the afternoon, will there be any means of transport to our destination Hatyai? Or we need to take a transport to the boarder and seek for other means over in thailand?

Thanks in advance

Only taxi available to transport you to Danok....should be around RM55. There is van but only 2 people more expensive. The van cater for 10 people.

Take a taxi, there are plenty over there.

Once you are at the Malaysian Duty Free area there is also Thai taxi ferrying people to Hatyai....it been sometime since I take one, it should be around 500-600 bahts for a chartered taxi.(means no sharing with people.)

Or there is another van stand opposite Oscar Hotel in Danok of which they will wait until the van is full (10 people) before they move to Hatyai...around 40 bahts only per person! (have to double check with them in case they have increase the pricing already)

Hope this helps!:D

i12bangu29
25-05-2009, 05:20 PM

Economical way to hatyai

Thanks in advance

There are buses from Singapore and JB to Hatyai that drop off passengers at Alor Star intercharges around 6 to 7am in the morning. However, I am not sure about the ticketing part at Alor Star.

Playman
25-05-2009, 05:39 PM
There are buses from Singapore and JB to Hatyai that drop off passengers at Alor Star intercharges around 6 to 7am in the morning. However, I am not sure about the ticketing part at Alor Star.

The interchange drop-off is for people who is taking the Singapore-KL-Hatyai bus but getting down at Alor Setar to be pcik-up by wife, relatives but there are times when no people get off at this interchange.

2) it is quite far from the Alor Setar airport.......!

3) Whether your flight arriving so early or not.

Don't take the risk and just jump into a taxi and go to the border town.....about 45 minutes..max. :D

i12bangu29
26-05-2009, 12:49 PM
2) it is quite far from the Alor Setar airport.......!

3) Whether your flight arriving so early or not.

Agreed thats why I mentioned the timing is around 6 to 7am. The flight probably wont arrive before the time. But this is one option for those who chose to stay overnight in Alor Star. There will be at least 3 buses going to Hatyai from JB or Singapore. It is quitely likely 1 of them will drop by Alor Star. Only concern is that there might be no ticketing counter selling tickets from Alor Star to Hatyai!!!

SmallD
27-05-2009, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the info that had being provided it was kind of useful for me.

as our flight will be arriving 1450 i think we will just get a taxi to the boarder and get join the van to hatyai

Rub&Buah
27-05-2009, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the info that had being provided it was kind of useful for me.

as our flight will be arriving 1450 i think we will just get a taxi to the boarder and get join the van to hatyai

Yo bro!no time no see.Exploring new areas huh?haha still go to gm sometime?

After u arrive in danok u can just walk staight to the 7-11 on the left lane. oppisite oscar hotel(right lane)theres a small table counter there u can puchase van ticket at 55baht per pax.the van will be fill up quite soon the most 20-30mins & abt 45mins journey to hatyai from danok.Must try out the 'or lua'(oyster egg) in hatyai,many 'or' & its huge compare to sg!good for building up power:D

Btw have u been in danok?if u haven should stay for two days there.the cheong scene is much more happening then current hatyai.Have fun:p

SmallD
27-05-2009, 11:09 PM
Yo bro!no time no see.Exploring new areas huh?haha still go to gm sometime?

After u arrive in danok u can just walk staight to the 7-11 on the left lane. oppisite oscar hotel(right lane)theres a small table counter there u can puchase van ticket at 55baht per pax.the van will be fill up quite soon the most 20-30mins & abt 45mins journey to hatyai from danok.Must try out the 'or lua'(oyster egg) in hatyai,many 'or' & its huge compare to sg!good for building up power:D

Btw have u been in danok?if u haven should stay for two days there.the cheong scene is much more happening then current hatyai.Have fun:p

Seldom go GM nowadays, hiding at some small thai pub. when free to meet up?

Thanks for the info

Havent been to danok action yet, unfortunately this is a rushing time where i got only 48hours to settle something. still waiting for serembanmen invitation to danok.

etct88
28-05-2009, 03:10 AM
.....Havent been to danok action yet, .... still waiting for serembanmen invitation to danok.

Waiting for serembanmen:eek::eek: wait long long lo.....:D:D

Playman
28-05-2009, 11:31 AM

Thanks for the info

Havent been to danok action yet, unfortunately this is a rushing time where i got only 48hours to settle something. still waiting for serembanmen invitation to danok.

Waiting for serembanmen:eek: wait long long lo.....:D:D

Why..? As far as I know he just came back from there about 2 weeks ago only...loh!:D

SmallD
28-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Waiting for serembanmen:eek::eek: wait long long lo.....:D:D

mind to enlight?
hehehe

ProfessorOokami
28-05-2009, 11:38 PM
Waiting for serembanmen:eek::eek: wait long long lo.....

Serembanman is DEAD, no need to wait:mad:

etct88
29-05-2009, 01:21 PM
mind to enlight?
hehehe

erhhhh... just joking, he is a good kaki to cheong with. We only managed to meet a few times in funny places, least expected!......

dare not cheong too much with him, he cash king, saw him in action before..... :D:D

etct88
29-05-2009, 01:23 PM

ha ha ha ha... he not dead la..... he is still spending his cash somewhere. I share the same concept with you about using a 'calculater', but he only know how to reach out to his pocket and wow lah.........:o:o

Xdecepticon
30-05-2009, 08:10 PM
ha ha ha ha... he not dead la..... he is still spending his cash somewhere. I share the same concept with you about using a 'calculater', but he only know how to reach out to his pocket and wow lah.........:o:o

Wow! If like tat hor, he sure have no problms getting chio one. When u r rich, u r King. And when u r King, gil$ everywhere!

Playman
31-05-2009, 11:13 AM

Bro serembanman.....is eating "tim sum" nowadays.......! He no need to use calculator one.....so much $$$ no need to count only need to splash it only!

Wow! If like tat hor, he sure have no problms getting chio one. When u r rich, u r King. And when u r King, gil$ everywhere!

Hmmmmm.....well, he always go for exotic food only........$$$

ProfessorOokami
31-05-2009, 06:29 PM
ha ha ha ha... he not dead la..... he is still spending his cash somewhere. I share the same concept with you about using a 'calculater', but he only know how to reach out to his pocket and wow lah.........

Yeah, he sure has cash to spend! Swindler like SEREMBANMAN should meet a violent death 肠穿肚烂:mad:

LifeKanasai
31-05-2009, 11:30 PM
Hatyai + Dannok trip on 13 - 15 June

who wan join, PM me

initial plan

s'pore(bus) -> KL(car) -> Thai

Thai(car)->KL(bus)->S'pore

details will discuss later

Nighteyes
01-06-2009, 12:16 AM
hi guys. i'll be heading to hadyai by taking flight to alor star (should reach airport by 5:30pm on Thursday) then take taxi to border. after the border will goto to hadyai by taking bus. I plan to stay in 'Be My Guest' guesthouse. When i reach hadyai via bus, do i take a tuk tuk/taxi to the guesthouse or do i approach any travel agent to book a room when i reach hadyai? Sorry this is my 1st trip so i'm not sure.

I'm planning to stay 2N in hadyai and 1N in danok (next day fly home).

Playman
01-06-2009, 12:35 PM
hi guys. i'll be heading to hadyai by taking flight to alor star (should reach airport by 5:30pm on Thursday) then take taxi to border. after the border will goto to hadyai by taking bus. I plan to stay in 'Be My Guest' guesthouse. When i reach hadyai via bus, do i take a tuk tuk/taxi to the guesthouse or do i approach any travel agent to book a room when i reach hadyai? Sorry this is my 1st trip so i'm not sure.

I'm planning to stay 2N in hadyai and 1N in danok (next day fly home).

Since this is your first time....go to a tour any tour agency....buy a voucher cheaper that way, then only take a tuk tuk there...if you take a tuk tuk there then the price will be higher.

If you don't know the "puying farms" then the tuk tuk will take a commission on the puying that you booked if they take you there.

If that is the case book only for one day then pay for one day only. Tommorow re-nego with the OKT surely got "discount" (minus the commission for the tuk tuk driver who took you there.....normally it is THB500.)

Have a great trip and enjoy!:D

Pearl
01-06-2009, 10:19 PM
Yeah, he sure has cash to spend! Swindler like SEREMBANMAN should meet a violent death 肠穿肚烂:mad:

Walao prof... simi taichi?

Cupnoodle
02-06-2009, 12:50 AM
...after the border will goto to hadyai by taking bus...
Board the mini van beside 7-11, it will move once is full. 35baht per head

I plan to stay in 'Be My Guest' guesthouse.
If you manage to find this guesthouse, I doubt you can get a room there! :cool: You may try another guesthouse next to it, but no lift ya!

...do i take a tuk tuk/taxi to the guesthouse or do i approach any travel agent to book a room when i reach hadyai?...
If you take the mini van from the border, the driver will drop you right at the guesthouse provided you had informed him. Local travel agent do not sell room for guesthouse, they sell hotels room within the city only.

Good luck
Cheers

ProfessorOokami
02-06-2009, 02:56 AM
Walao prof... simi taichi?

Thats real, that bastard SEREMBANMAN swindled me money :mad: Bad karma for him, going to Cambodia to seek KONGTAO to make him HARM-GAH-CHARN

sex crusader
02-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Prof...gong tao hatyai got mah! Why the need to go all the way to cambodia?There the gong tao more 'keng' is it?:D

holymannn
02-06-2009, 06:10 PM
Prof...gong tao hatyai got mah! Why the need to go all the way to cambodia?There the gong tao more 'keng' is it?:D

Taiko... When you visit hatyai again?

ProfessorOokami
02-06-2009, 07:37 PM

Cambodian version of kong tao is more "geng" than Thai kong tao [actual black magic, not those afflicting many brothers by Thai puyings] many Thai people had suffered and died from such Cambodian kong tao.

Pearl
02-06-2009, 09:46 PM
Cambodian version of kong tao is more "geng" than Thai kong tao [actual black magic, not those afflicting many brothers by Thai puyings] many Thai people had suffered and died from such Cambodian kong tao.

At the same time, can u go recce abit and post some lau nua FR for your buddies here hor.. kekekekkee

Work is one thing, also must have fun :p

Jokes aside.. cool la..;)

sex crusader
03-06-2009, 08:02 AM
Taiko... When you visit hatyai again?

Just back from China.Planning to Hatyaai middle of July.That will also depends on my work schedule.I need to talk to my trusted archan again for some advice.:D

Playman
03-06-2009, 02:54 PM
Just back from China.Planning to Hatyaai middle of July.That will also depends on my work schedule.I need to talk to my trusted archan again for some advice.:D

Bro...care to kindly advice us on which Archan is keng over there...after Archan Thong have passed away....dunno any other than him in Haadyai.:D:p

big_daddy
03-06-2009, 07:07 PM
Bro...care to kindly advice us on which Archan is keng over there...after Archan Thong have passed away....dunno any other than him in Haadyai.:D:p

yes very sad Acharn Thong have passed away. But the Acharn who take over now also ok power what?

Playman
04-06-2009, 11:37 AM
yes very sad Acharn Thong have passed away. But the Acharn who take over now also ok power what?

Izzit.....dunno there is 2 when I was there couples of months ago....one is an old monk who could hardly walk and another young monk who looks like a Chinese....which is power?:D

CibLover
04-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Thats real, that bastard SEREMBANMAN swindled me money ..

Cool, Prof... Anything that we should know?
PM me if you're willing to share. :)

ProfessorOokami
04-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Cool, Prof... Anything that we should know?
PM me if you're willing to share. :)

I will PM you about this, may affect you too if you are off-guard.

SmallD
04-06-2009, 03:09 PM
erhhhh... just joking, he is a good kaki to cheong with. We only managed to meet a few times in funny places, least expected!......

dare not cheong too much with him, he cash king, saw him in action before..... :D:D

still not too late to know that.
:-)

SmallD
04-06-2009, 03:10 PM

scary, your statement make me feel like i had talk to ghost few days ago.

holymannn
04-06-2009, 03:25 PM
scary, your statement make me feel like i had talk to ghost few days ago.

Hahaha.... Really funny....

Cochise
05-06-2009, 03:17 PM
Bros, will be taking a bus up to hatyai on the way to Koh Phangan. Can anyone here advise me on which agencies at GM are good to deal with. Like which offer better buses? I've scouted around the price is either 42 or 50sgd, dunno why.

Seems like trip to hatyai they only can give dunno what s.vip bus which is like their lousiest. The better buses like first class they use for places like KL and Ipoh. Also, issit recommended I take the full package to Koh phangan or organise the trips myself seperately? They offering at around 85-90sgd.

kelwong135
05-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Bros, will be taking a bus up to hatyai on the way to Koh Phangan. Can anyone here advise me on which agencies at GM are good to deal with. Like which offer better buses? I've scouted around the price is either 42 or 50sgd, dunno why.

Seems like trip to hatyai they only can give dunno what s.vip bus which is like their lousiest. The better buses like first class they use for places like KL and Ipoh. Also, issit recommended I take the full package to Koh phangan or organise the trips myself seperately? They offering at around 85-90sgd.

Just buy ticket from (GrassLand) and head str to hatyai.And there is no double deck buses going to hatyai.I ever ask all the agency there.They say the distance too far so cannot use double deck bus to hatyai.All from Singapore single deck.

cubezero79
05-06-2009, 10:11 PM
Just buy ticket from (GrassLand) and head str to hatyai.And there is no double deck buses going to hatyai.I ever ask all the agency there.They say the distance too far so cannot use double deck bus to hatyai.All from Singapore single deck.

Just curious..r the buses from GrassLand reali more comfortable? I checked - Grassland cost abt $50 for 1 way trip while other companies like 5 Stars is abt $40-$45. Bros, like to ask for recommendations on girls from fishtanks who can speak hokkien or mandarin or both :p . I went in mar w 2 frens to bk from fishtank - 1 guy gt a gal like tt who can speak thai and fluent hokkien and mandarin too. End up all 3 guys keep talking to the same gal cos only she understands us... dun wan this to happen again during my trip in Aug :confused:

We did ask the OKT but they always say all the gals can speak everything so cant trust them

kelwong135
06-06-2009, 01:50 AM
Just curious..r the buses from GrassLand reali more comfortable? I checked - Grassland cost abt $50 for 1 way trip while other companies like 5 Stars is abt $40-$45. Bros, like to ask for recommendations on girls from fishtanks who can speak hokkien or mandarin or both :p . I went in mar w 2 frens to bk from fishtank - 1 guy gt a gal like tt who can speak thai and fluent hokkien and mandarin too. End up all 3 guys keep talking to the same gal cos only she understands us... dun wan this to happen again during my trip in Aug :confused:

We did ask the OKT but they always say all the gals can speak everything so cant trust them

Last time i always use grassland service 3 time a month up n down hatyai,and once i tried sri maju the bus air con leaked n the sound is so noisy that the whole nite i cant sleep.And they go alot of places to pick n drop ppl for 5 star u ask them whether they got go str into hatyai anot cos last time i asked them and they say the bus will stop @ KL then change another bus into hatyai.

Soul_Reaper
06-06-2009, 02:01 AM

Correction...... I just booked a seat on a double decker from Konsortium Tours this evening for next wednesday trip.

Cost = $37.00 fare + $9.00 fuel surcharge + $2.00 admin fee = SGD$48.00/=
Grassland Tours buses to Hatyai next week all sold out ! so I no choice quickly grabbed available seat from Konsortium Tours :)

cubezero79
06-06-2009, 07:47 AM
Correction...... I just booked a seat on a double decker from Konsortium Tours this evening for next wednesday trip.

Cost = $37.00 fare + $9.00 fuel surcharge + $2.00 admin fee = SGD$48.00/=
Grassland Tours buses to Hatyai next week all sold out ! so I no choice quickly grabbed available seat from Konsortium Tours :)

ermm..pardon my stupidness.... but double decker more shiok den single deck issit? anyone knows any fish tank gals who can speak chn or hokkien or both?? :o

Playman
06-06-2009, 11:15 AM
ermm..pardon my stupidness.... but double decker more shiok den single deck issit? anyone knows any fish tank gals who can speak chn or hokkien or both?? :o

Most of the "mature" ladies in Pink Ladies (Soapy Massage in the fish tank) can speak a certain degree of Hokkien and Mandarin but to what extend...you got to spend 1500 bahts to find out.....hahhahaah!:D

Playman
06-06-2009, 11:24 AM

Most of the "mature" ladies in Pink Ladies (Soapy Massage in the fish tank) can speak a certain degree of Hokkien and Mandarin but to what extend...you got to spend 1500 bahts to find out.....hahhahaah!:D

cubezero79
06-06-2009, 01:11 PM

sorry, i said wrongly... i mean those u book out from KTV like Jenny KTV. The last trip, my fren's gal spoke mandarin n hokkien as gd as any singaporean. This trip, I gg out for a week and booking only 1 gal all the way so doing my homework here b4 outfield :D

dodg3vip3r
06-06-2009, 02:07 PM
sorry, i said wrongly... i mean those u book out from KTV like Jenny KTV. The last trip, my fren's gal spoke mandarin n hokkien as gd as any singaporean. This trip, I gg out for a week and booking only 1 gal all the way so doing my homework here b4 outfield :D

Just my humble 2 cents... I dun think is wise to book 1 gal straight for whole trip unless you try her service before. Book for one nite first and then if good, then continue lo. Btw, y stick to one dish when you can try many other dishes at the same price. :p

cubezero79
06-06-2009, 03:48 PM
Just my humble 2 cents... I dun think is wise to book 1 gal straight for whole trip unless you try her service before. Book for one nite first and then if good, then continue lo. Btw, y stick to one dish when you can try many other dishes at the same price. :p

cos on my 1st trip, I tried a few which r real sucky services.... 1 gal even 1st thing upon reaching my place tell me she wan me pay for her shopping latter ...OMG. when I say no, she pulls a long sad face thru out dinner like someone in my family died. How to deal w such situations?

Cochise
07-06-2009, 01:06 AM

yeah that's why i not sure also. checked with konsortium also say double deck. So I assume the bottom deck is for chilling out and not seats? Anyway will it be easy to get tickets to Koh Samui or Surathani from Hatyai. And anyone knows which is the better route to Koh Phangan?

adsr07
07-06-2009, 01:43 AM
cos on my 1st trip, I tried a few which r real sucky services.... 1 gal even 1st thing upon reaching my place tell me she wan me pay for her shopping latter ...OMG. when I say no, she pulls a long sad face thru out dinner like someone in my family died. How to deal w such situations?

Just send back the girls and look for a new one. No point of keeping her with you all night with that kind of attitude

Soul_Reaper
07-06-2009, 04:04 AM
yeah that's why i not sure also. checked with konsortium also say double deck. So I assume the bottom deck is for chilling out and not seats?

I very long time never take coach to Hatyai liao........ but bo pian go by coach this time since no more Tiger Air to fly there...... oso dun know about single deck or double decker but since tickets almost sold out at travel agents in GMC so just bought from Konsortium which still had seats available and it happened to be a double decker coach.

Saw the seating arrangements..... it is 27 seats on lower deck and 10 seats on upper deck.

dodg3vip3r
07-06-2009, 05:14 AM
I very long time never take coach to Hatyai liao........ but bo pian go by coach this time since no more Tiger Air to fly there...... oso dun know about single deck or double decker but since tickets almost sold out at travel agents in GMC so just bought from Konsortium which still had seats available and it happened to be a double decker coach.

Saw the seating arrangements..... it is 27 seats on lower deck and 10 seats on upper deck.

Check your pm bro... most likely we are on the same bus to hatyai with konsortium, :D

etct88
07-06-2009, 09:30 AM
Check your pm bro... most likely we are on the same bus to hatyai with konsortium, :D

have a good trip.....

btw, should be 27 on upper deck and 10 on lower deck. sometime lower deck machiam lounge area/toilet too.........

konsortiu most of the time, drive dam fast!

I can tell you which companies' coaches driving speed.....

having said that, speed isn't the danger, sleeping drivers are.....

cubezero79
07-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Can I ask wat time will the konsortium buses depart n reach there? For Grassland, its depart at 7PM n reach at 9AM

Playman
07-06-2009, 02:17 PM
have a good trip.....

btw, should be 27 on upper deck and 10 on lower deck. sometime lower deck machiam lounge area/toilet too.........

konsortium most of the time, drive dam fast!

I can tell you which companies' coaches driving speed.....

having said that, speed isn't the danger, sleeping drivers are.....

Buses also you know....KNN..what else you dunno...so far in the North also know what happens in the far South.....hahahahahh!:D:D

dodg3vip3r
07-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Buses also you know....KNN..what else you dunno...so far in the North also know what happens in the far South.....hahahahahh!:D:D

He is the sifu of the sifus liao, :D

etct88
08-06-2009, 12:02 AM
He is the sifu of the sifus liao, :D

'fu she told sia' in Canton..... what sifu, pants also lost all..... hermit now... walking around without pants, just like the caricuture..... talk cock free one, you believe all I said?:D:D:D

naemlo
08-06-2009, 12:39 AM
talk cock free one, you believe all I said?:D:D:D

I believe... :rolleyes:

fenwick
08-06-2009, 01:18 AM
Never been to Hatyai for few years liao, will be going there again this week. Wonder if the famous "SC Hotel" is still operating? Or any bros who frequent recently can provide info on where to get premium stocks nowadays in Hatyai? Cheers....:confused::)

Soul_Reaper
08-06-2009, 02:46 AM
Never been to Hatyai for few years liao, will be going there again this week. Wonder if the famous "SC Hotel" is still operating? Or any bros who frequent recently can provide info on where to get premium stocks nowadays in Hatyai? Cheers....:confused::)

Bro, me used to be Hatyai cheongster :D ..... take my advice and change location to Danok....... Hatyai IS DEAD ! ;)

Soul_Reaper
08-06-2009, 02:48 AM
Can I ask wat time will the konsortium buses depart n reach there? For Grassland, its depart at 7PM n reach at 9AM

Same same lah..... oso leaving 7pm and reach 9am. The counter girl did say if all passengers already on board early...... they may leave at 6.30pm :D

Playman
08-06-2009, 03:17 AM
I believe... :rolleyes:

Hi bro...hear from someone that you are leaving for the North..yesterday!:D

sex crusader
08-06-2009, 08:39 AM

SC is dead now with lousy looking gal. You can try your luck around see kim yong area.I go for Hotel Recep now.:D

etct88
08-06-2009, 08:58 AM

you lagi champion, people go where and when also you know:eek:..... bet you don't know the colour of my underwear........:p

etct88
08-06-2009, 09:01 AM
Bro, me used to be Hatyai cheongster ..... take my advice and change location to Danok....... Hatyai IS DEAD ! ;)

cun't agree more..... Hatyai like old folks home liao..... see all ah peks and aunties, may just knock into me......:o:(

Danok is the happening cowboy town........:D

naemlo
08-06-2009, 10:14 AM

U meant BKK or Hanoi? Anyway I was in BKK last Fri and now back in Hanoi.

Playman
08-06-2009, 11:14 AM
U meant BKK or Hanoi? Anyway I was in BKK last Fri and now back in Hanoi.

BKK.....he told me when we TT last Friday.....!:D:p

fenwick
09-06-2009, 12:46 AM
Bro, me used to be Hatyai cheongster :D ..... take my advice and change location to Danok....... Hatyai IS DEAD ! ;)

Thanks bro, will take note of that but have to stay Hatyai for 1 night due to work leh, so no choice lah.............

SC is dead now with lousy looking gal. You can try your luck around see kim yong area.I go for Hotel Recep now.:D

Ok bro, btw my friends tell me can try to look out at Florida or Garden Home . Wonder if any bros have been to there? Thanks:)

Playman
09-06-2009, 03:57 AM
Thanks bro, will take note of that but have to stay Hatyai for 1 night due to work leh, so no choice lah.............

You can chill out at Sugar Beat....and there is a lot of SYT there....young (dunno uni or not) but they are young....too young for me...uncle! And on the opposite side which I didn't check out there is another 2 more...one I saw is quite happening too. Go and up-date us!

Ok bro, btw my friends tell me can try to look out at Florida or Garden Home . Wonder if any bros have been to there? Thanks:)

Florida dunno...but Garden Home certainly....but bear in mind the girl there are a bit expensive and they are a bit on the late 20's.....if you don't mind!:D

thailuck
09-06-2009, 02:35 PM

Thanks for the info

When you plan to go hatyai, how many people? I can arrange a transport for you.:D:cool:

serembanmen
09-06-2009, 02:53 PM
I will PM you about this, may affect you too if you are off-guard.

wan to meet up for some discussion?
Anyway all the problem is between u and my partner, and now he run away, and u curse me and my family during CNY period by sending sms.
Come on lah be more gentlemen, I did call u and talk to u right when my partner run away, I did say give me time right.
Y u still wan to curse here and there?????

Pearl
09-06-2009, 09:44 PM
Florida dunno...but Garden Home certainly....but bear in mind the girl there are a bit expensive and they are a bit on the late 20's.....if you don't mind!:D

Florida chicken center opened by SC ex-mummy.. closed down 4 yrs liao :D Maybe now have duck center kekekekeke...

Sugar Beat so good huh.. got SYT.. very rare in Hatyai ley. U sure its SYT when u are sober...:p

ProfessorOokami
10-06-2009, 12:36 AM
wan to meet up for some discussion?
Anyway all the problem is between u and my partner, and now he run away, and u curse me and my family during CNY period by sending sms.
Come on lah be more gentlemen, I did call u and talk to u right when my partner run away, I did say give me time right.
Y u still wan to curse here and there?????

I want to make it clear here: the problem between your run-away partner and you is not my business, I was enlisted by you and not your partner! In fact your partner did not even tell me personally that he was involved in a break-up. In a business deal, all partners are liable, especially the one by whom I was recruited. Why the silence all this while??:mad:

Playman
10-06-2009, 01:57 AM
Florida chicken center opened by SC ex-mummy.. closed down 4 yrs liao :D Maybe now have duck center kekekekeke...

Sugar Beat so good huh.. got SYT.. very rare in Hatyai ley. U sure its SYT when u are sober...

Nope I was sober when I am there......there lots of SYT....whether uni dunno....whether they are chicken...dunno....they certainly don' look like one....but they are young too young for me....as young as 17-18...years max!:D

That time is is almost 11.30 pm thai time and they start coming....on a Saturday!:D:p

whatsmyname
10-06-2009, 08:53 AM
Nope I was sober when I am there......there lots of SYT....whether uni dunno....whether they are chicken...dunno....they certainly don' look like one....but they are young too young for me....as young as 17-18...years max!:D

That time is is almost 11.30 pm thai time and they start coming....on a Saturday!:D:p

wow bro.. you make this place sound tempting.. i've got a liking for syt young ones care to share where this place is? usually i'm more frequent to koks and now i'm quite bored of them. Prefer MLs now huuhuuu :) more challenging trying to take their top off while massaging lol

holymannn
10-06-2009, 09:28 AM
Yes, sugerbeat is the most hip pub in hatyai. But almost 99% are thai ppl, foreigner seldom go. If we go there we feel very unsecure la since so many thai ppl. No doubt there are alot uni young puying there too that make you drooling. My teerak told me they are not chick and they look for ons. Very easy to get ons there. You just need to buy them drink, get number, then call frequently and date for dinner or watch movie, then finally ons. As easy as 123. But i nv try before. Just heard only. Up to you guys to believe........ Hehehe

holymannn
10-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Was in hatyai last sat, discover this Pink Resort. Only 300baht for 3hrs. it has a carpark slot infront of every room with curtain to let you park your car without anyone know you are in there. Inside the room, mirror is everywhere, and the bed is huge and round in shape. Room is very spacious too and you can do many difficult stunt there. hahaha... the toilet also quite clean and with bathub somemore. Once you enter the room, you will feel the urge of aogang liao.... :P

Damage : 300baht for 3hrs and 1night for 550baht

Huge round bed with mirror everywhere
[/COLOR] http://www.mk-portal.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24847&d=1244639107

even mirror on top
http://www.mk-portal.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24848&d=1244639107

Really nice setup
http://www.mk-portal.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24849&d=1244639107

holymannn
10-06-2009, 10:07 PM
toilet is equip with bathtub and sexy jap puying..... kekeke
http://www.mk-portal.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24850&d=1244639107

A TV with 2 porn channel. frige with beer and water... A sofa for you to do diff stunt
http://www.mk-portal.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24853&d=1244639107

2 condom is FOC. Sorry for you if you can do 3 times in 3 hours.... hehehe
http://www.mk-portal.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24854&d=1244639107

sibaysong4u
10-06-2009, 10:12 PM
Cunt see the picture leh.

holymannn
10-06-2009, 10:46 PM
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss255/lingkunong/IMG_0299.jpg

even mirror on top
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss255/lingkunong/IMG_0300.jpg

Really nice setup
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss255/lingkunong/IMG_0301.jpg

holymannn
10-06-2009, 10:48 PM
toilet is equip with bathtub and sexy jap puying..... kekeke
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss255/lingkunong/IMG_0302.jpg

A TV with 2 porn channel. frige with beer and water... A sofa for you to do diff stunt
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss255/lingkunong/IMG_0308.jpg

2 condom is FOC. Sorry for you if you can do 3 times in 3 hours.... hehehe
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss255/lingkunong/IMG_0311.jpg

sibaysong4u
10-06-2009, 10:49 PM
Thanks Bros 4 the picture.With this type of room,I will try my Helicopter style with the girls:D

holymannn
10-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Cunt see the picture leh.

paiseh.... you should be able to see now

sibaysong4u
10-06-2009, 10:52 PM
2 condom is FOC. Sorry for you if you can do 3 times in 3 hours.K.Y. boh supply ???:D

holymannn
10-06-2009, 11:24 PM
K.Y. boh supply ???:D

bo le.... the owner assume gal got water liao ma..... keke

ProfessorOokami
11-06-2009, 12:06 AM
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss255/lingkunong/IMG_0299.jpg

even mirror on top
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss255/lingkunong/IMG_0300.jpg

Really nice setup
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss255/lingkunong/IMG_0301.jpg

One thing for sure, the Thais are good in decor to enhance the mood to ao-gan. With such a bed, I can conduct a "360-degree appraisal" leh

Thanks for the pics.

fenwick
11-06-2009, 01:31 AM
Was in hatyai last sat, discover this Pink Resort. Only 300baht for 3hrs. it has a carpark slot infront of every room with curtain to let you park your car without anyone know you are in there. Inside the room, mirror is everywhere, and the bed is huge and round in shape. Room is very spacious too and you can do many difficult stunt there. hahaha... the toilet also quite clean and with bathub somemore. Once you enter the room, you will feel the urge of aogang liao....

Damage : 300baht for 3hrs and 1night for 550baht

[/COLOR] http://www.mk-portal.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24847&d=1244639107

even mirror on top
http://www.mk-portal.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24848&d=1244639107

Really nice setup
http://www.mk-portal.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24849&d=1244639107

WOW!!! Nice room and DAMN good price somemore!!!!! Can be more specific on the location bro cos really don't know where is Hi-So. Pai seh!!

adsr07
11-06-2009, 03:35 AM
Bro,

Where's exact the location of Pink Resort? Care to share?

randily
11-06-2009, 10:16 AM
[QUOTE=holymannn;3819959]Was in hatyai last sat, discover this Pink Resort. Only 300baht for 3hrs. it has a carpark slot infront of every room with curtain to let you park your car without anyone know you are in there. Inside the room, mirror is everywhere, and the bed is huge and round in shape. Room is very spacious too and you can do many difficult stunt there. hahaha... the toilet also quite clean and with bathub somemore. Once you enter the room, you will feel the urge of aogang liao.... :P

Hi, Bro
Is this Pink Resort same as the Pink Lady hotel cos the interior looks rather similar
if Not, roughly where is it located???
near lee gardens plaza or sim kim yong there??

Many Thanks :)

yinyang
11-06-2009, 11:02 AM
..With such a bed, I can conduct a "360-degree appraisal" leh.
What 360 degree appraisal? Better work on your 90 degree standoff, and stage performance 5555. Or maybe extend to below bed too:p:D

Room setup looks familiar to Pink Lady (as other bro randil also asked).

Playman
11-06-2009, 02:19 PM
What 360 degree appraisal? Better work on your 90 degree standoff, and stage performance 5555. Or maybe extend to below bed too:p:D

Room setup looks familiar to Pink Lady (as other bro randil also asked).

By the way, only the location of Pink Hotel is a problem (for those who doesn't want to be seen) as the room is for 450-550 bahts per day only leh!:D

randily
11-06-2009, 03:47 PM
unless u going with family members
otherwise we all know in our hearts y guys go there???
shopping only meh

Pink Hotel is considered VFM, reasonable price,with entertainment right at its doorstep
hope the Pink Resort is something similar

holymannn
11-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Hello bro... I just check on google map. The street name is ratyindi 7/1. The main road name is thammanun withi. Please do a search on google map with word 'ratyindi 7/1'. The arrow will show on a big white patch building. It's pink resort..... Not near to lee garden... Near to chapaya 4. Hope this help

Pearl
11-06-2009, 09:21 PM

Okok.. i mark down Sugar Beat as temple must go..

Go sugar Beat
Look for sugar
Then Become Beast :p

randily
12-06-2009, 01:58 AM
Hello bro... I just check on google map. The street name is ratyindi 7/1. The main road name is thammanun withi. Please do a search on google map with word 'ratyindi 7/1'. The arrow will show on a big white patch building. It's pink resort..... Not near to lee garden... Near to chapaya 4. Hope this help

Thanks......
going hatyai end of this month,
can try out this pink resort :)

Nighteyes
15-06-2009, 11:44 PM
Thanks you all for answering my questions earlier.

I have a few more questions.

a) How do i get to Dannok from Hadyai? Is there a minivan? And if there is, where should i take it?

b) If i want to buy a voucher to stay in a Hadyai hotel from a tour agency, how do i tell the minivan driver where to stop? I should be reaching Hadyai 7pm+...not sure if the tour agency still open...

Thanks in advance

Soul_Reaper
17-06-2009, 02:19 AM
a) How do i get to Dannok from Hadyai? Is there a minivan? And if there is, where should i take it?

You can either take the vans from Pasar (market) or from the bus interchange...... 55 baht each way.
Do take note to go to Danok take the one that says Hatyai-Border...... some blurfucks take the one that says Hatyai-Sadao and end up getting lost.

how do i tell the minivan driver where to stop?

They will stop anywhere inside Hatyai...... just tell the counter the name of the tour agency or landmark when you pay and they will instruct the driver.

Actually you dun need to stay in Hatyai if you just want to cheong :D stay in Danok can oredi :p

run001
17-06-2009, 07:09 PM
Need Advise,
can any bro advise me, understand that new season hotel's room have internet service, any other hotel near the area and also about the 850 baht /night also can serve internet in room ?
thanks!

Playman
18-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Need Advise,
can any bro advise me, understand that new season hotel's room have internet service, any other hotel near the area and also about the 850 baht /night also can serve internet in room ?
thanks!

The one before new Season.....Mayflower Hotel!:D

pinklingerie
20-06-2009, 07:44 PM
im at mayflower, just arrived today.
can say hatyai really lost its bloom already
gonna check out SKY tml and see how the place has become
hopefully still got some hope left. lol.

Pearl
20-06-2009, 10:25 PM
im at mayflower, just arrived today.
can say hatyai really lost its bloom already
gonna check out SKY tml and see how the place has become
hopefully still got some hope left. lol.

Pls check on Kiss Lounge/Bar and update hor..;)

Playman
21-06-2009, 03:31 AM
Pls check on Kiss Lounge/Bar and update hor..;)

Good advice as I was there last month qty not bad but they are more on the matured side....!:D

Thai_Traveller
21-06-2009, 11:31 AM
Good advice as I was there last month qty not bad but they are more on the matured side....!:D

Bro, you're spot on, that's why when I go hatyai I don't bother to visit Kiss Lounge anymore, Kabuki Club is better (sometime you can get SYTs there).

Playman
23-06-2009, 08:29 PM
Bro, you're spot on, that's why when I go hatyai I don't bother to visit Kiss Lounge anymore, Kabuki Club is better (sometime you can get SYTs there).

Bro....if you recommend then it must be a good place to pay a visit....never been there before even though I know it existed for sometime now!:D

Thanks for the tip.

holymannn
24-06-2009, 10:12 AM
Bro....if you recommend then it must be a good place to pay a visit....never been there before even though I know it existed for sometime now!:D

Thanks for the tip.

i went hatyai many times already. I nv cheong any joint in hatyai before le. Shame on me. Not even barberry and paragon.... Paiseh

Must follow sifuuu to see see look look 1 day... Hehe

etct88
24-06-2009, 11:51 AM
i went hatyai many times already. I nv cheong any joint in hatyai before le. Shame on me. Not even barberry and paragon.... Paiseh

You can, meh? go look see look see..... wait your kuku kenna 'look kwan swuay'............................:D

good sign, you start your tao jiak once again....:p:p

Playman
24-06-2009, 04:04 PM

You are most welcome to join me.....but the problem you are always berri busy when you are there....hahahah!:D:D

thailuck
24-06-2009, 04:08 PM

This saturday lah! ok bo

LifeKanasai
24-06-2009, 10:04 PM
who is going in this friday??????

holymannn
25-06-2009, 12:45 PM
You are most welcome to join me.....but the problem you are always berri busy when you are there....hahahah!:D:D

you must let me know in advance ma. Then i can plan... When you wanna come?

holymannn
25-06-2009, 12:49 PM
This saturday lah! ok bo

Paiseh la. This sat i got to be at danok. Already promise to my friend la. Friday i can go la.....

Playman
25-06-2009, 02:40 PM
you must let me know in advance ma. Then i can plan... When you wanna come?

Somewhere this month but it is on Friday and Saturday.....! Will keep you up-date. OK!

Got new place to go already!:D:D

etct88
25-06-2009, 03:03 PM
Somewhere this month but it is on Friday and Saturday.....! Will keep you up-date. OK!

Got new place to go already!:D

There is only one Friday and one Saturday left in this month!

next month have 5 Fridays and 4 Saturdays......

your aeroplane dam big:D...... A380 crashed liao, now is DREAMliner.....:p

thailuck
25-06-2009, 03:07 PM
Paiseh la. This sat i got to be at danok. Already promise to my friend la. Friday i can go la.....

Ok meet u at danok lim ko pi:D

holymannn
25-06-2009, 03:09 PM

Got new place to go already!:D:D

Yes, this weekend is the only weekend left for this month june le. Next weekend i can not. Hm birthday.

Playman
25-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Yes, this weekend is the only weekend left for this month june le. Next weekend i can not. Hm birthday.

Aiya sorri old already always thinking aboutJuly as we are going to BKK in early July...heheheheh! After I come back from BKK as our bro mekongcat might wants to go for a flower bath.....if he is successful with his mission!:D

Playman
25-06-2009, 03:31 PM
There is only one Friday and one Saturday left in this month!

next month have 5 Fridays and 4 Saturdays......

your aeroplane dam big:D...... A380 crashed liao, now is DREAMliner.....:p

KNN...sorri loh...July ok!:mad::D

loveseeker79
26-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Hi bros,

I am thinking to have my virgin cheong in Hatyai in July. I will fly to Penang first from Johor Bahru. Can any bro tell me how can I go by express bus from Penang to Hatyai? Any info about the express bus service and the journey. What is the procedure to clear custom at Thai border?

Also, I have not booked any hotel yet. What hotel is in best location to cheong.

The Oracle
27-06-2009, 02:17 AM
Hi bros,

I am thinking to have my virgin cheong in Hatyai in July. I will fly to Penang first from Johor Bahru. Can any bro tell me how can I go by express bus from Penang to Hatyai? Any info about the express bus service and the journey. What is the procedure to clear custom at Thai border?

Also, I have not booked any hotel yet. What hotel is in best location to cheong.

my advice to you is that you better read through the thread, that is enough infor provided by various bros. You already join the forum for more than 2 years liao, don't act like a newbie. :mad: you expect bros here to spoon feed you with infor? :rolleyes:

p/s - point from me

ProfessorOokami
27-06-2009, 10:51 AM
my advice to you is that you better read through the thread, that is enough infor provided by various bros. You already join the forum for more than 2 years liao, don't act like a newbie. :mad: you expect bros here to spoon feed you with infor? :rolleyes:

p/s - point from me

Like that loveseeker kena negative liao......

Playman
28-06-2009, 03:15 AM
Hi bros,

Bro....if you were to read post from the below link...you will get an idea....!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/44981-hatyai-thailand-sawadee-newbies-post3771523.html?highlight=van+Hatyai#post3771523

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/44981-hatyai-thailand-sawadee-newbies-post3778570.html?highlight=van+Hatyai#post3778570

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/44981-hatyai-thailand-sawadee-newbies-post3707801.html?highlight=van+Hatyai#post3707801

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/44981-hatyai-thailand-sawadee-newbies-post3706908.html?highlight=van+Hatyai#post3706908

The information is all there.....just read back okay!:D

the_saint
28-06-2009, 09:36 AM
anyone going to Haadyai this week ? maybe can go for yamcha together. it have been long time i cant log in here .., Hello to all bros ya ;)

loveseeker79
29-06-2009, 10:17 PM

p/s - point from me

Relax bro. I eager for good info from all sifus here mah, so just asked directly loh. Sorry didn't do much reading. Want to make sure my marikita celebration on 3-Aug-09 will be unforgetable in Hatyai :D

alphalaw
01-07-2009, 05:19 PM
Relax bro. I eager for good info from all sifus here mah, so just asked directly loh. Sorry didn't do much reading. Want to make sure my marikita celebration on 3-Aug-09 will be unforgetable in Hatyai :D

It all depends on each chiongster's mentality, financial abilities, physical capabilities.

If u r rich, not tied down financially, dump money = enjoyment.
Mentality, u know a certain has the required services and entertainment and u dun expect everything will fall in ur path swee swee, and willing to enjoy this thrill of knowing that there will be something to look for but yet may not come by easily = enjoyment.
Lastly, if one is extremely fit, there is no limit.

Have a pleasant trip. ;) Cheers.

Thai_Traveller
02-07-2009, 05:57 PM

p/s - point from me

Wah...relax lar Bro, you so fierce, i also scare. :D

the_saint
03-07-2009, 01:14 AM
Wah...relax lar Bro, you so fierce, i also scare. :D

woh so long never see you posting liao bro, how are you la ? ;)

Playman
03-07-2009, 01:36 AM
woh so long never see you posting liao bro, how are you la ? ;)

Aiyo....you MIA more longer than him loh....I see him more often than you over here......!:D:p

etct88
03-07-2009, 01:46 AM
Aiyo....you more longer than him loh....I see him more often than you over here......!:D:p

wow, you think everyone like you meh... everytime everynite (morning) this time checking on who log in who log out....... you have a register to monitor????:D:D

Playman
03-07-2009, 01:52 AM
wow, you think everyone like you meh... everytime everynite (morning) this time checking on who log in who log out....... you have a register to monitor????:D:D

Same same like you....loh..everytime I come in I saw you....so you have a register to monitor,too?

Just came back from TT....so log in!

Our Bro Saint have been MIA for so long....and I saw Taiko Thai Traveller postings more than his....wrong meh?:D

etct88
03-07-2009, 02:30 AM
Same same like you....loh..everytime I come in I saw you....so you have a register to monitor,too?

Our Bro Saint have been MIA for so long....and I saw Taiko Thai Traveller postings more than his....wrong meh?:D

me no need register.... only monitor you.......:D

btw, I neber say you wrong hor......:p

the_saint
04-07-2009, 09:58 AM
me no need register.... only monitor you.......

btw, I neber say you wrong hor......

to my both big Taikor/Sifus, dont chek me like that. i am still here just that i am a silent reader nia lor. nothing much to post or update so i mah read2 and look2 only lor.

just keeping myself update on what is happening here and there lor :p

have a great weekends ahead ya bros :D

Playman
04-07-2009, 02:18 PM
to my both big Taikor/Sifus, dont chek me like that. i am still here just that i am a silent reader nia lor. nothing much to post or update so i mah read2 and look2 only lor.

just keeping myself update on what is happening here and there lor :p

have a great weekends ahead ya bros :D

Bro....it is just that we have not heard from you in here or live for sometime....anyway it is nice to have you back...when are you joining us for a Bang-cock trip!:D

reacher
04-07-2009, 11:14 PM
Hi to all bros based in Hat Yai, have you heard of a tuk tuk driver called Ah-Toooooo before? He is dark skin with 3 daughters. It been 5 years since we last went Hat Yai and me and my friend really miss his friendship. Thanks.

holymannn
05-07-2009, 11:25 AM
Hi to all bros based in Hat Yai, have you heard of a tuk tuk driver called Ah-Toooooo before? He is dark skin with 3 daughters. It been 5 years since we last went Hat Yai and me and my friend really miss his friendship. Thanks.

You miss him or his 3 daughter? Just kidding la... Hehehe

Playman
05-07-2009, 04:24 PM

Prince nowadays very daring.....friend's daughter also ngam.......hhahahahah!:D

etct88
06-07-2009, 03:43 AM

no la.... miss the tuk tuk.....:D:D

etct88
06-07-2009, 03:45 AM
Prince nowadays very daring.....friend's daughter also ngam.......hhahahahah!:D

we all miss the tuk tuk, can or not.....:mad:

we don't think like you, la.... chow choo:D:p

reacher
06-07-2009, 07:46 PM
five years ago his tuk tuk not very nice, unlike those tuk tuk drivers who earn huge commission and buy nicer tuk tuk:D

Playman
10-07-2009, 12:43 AM
we all miss the tuk tuk, can or not.....:mad:

we don't think like you, la.... chow choo:p

Yeah yeah.....I know that you people don't think like me but do all sort of another things a lot more like me.......Hahahahah!:D

Pot calling a kettle black....KNN!:p

etct88
10-07-2009, 03:56 PM
Yeah yeah.....I know that you people don't think like me but do all sort of another things a lot more like me.......Hahahahah!:D

Pot calling a kettle black....KNN!:p

I sunburnt, you chow tar..... happy, lo......:p:p

Playman
13-07-2009, 04:42 PM
I sunburnt, you chow tar..... happy, lo......:p:p

So same same loh! hahahahah!:D

stryker
17-07-2009, 01:16 AM
My 1st post here on my trip to Hatyai. just came back from working trip to Hatyai (1st time). Staying in New Season rate was 850 baht, many eateries around

Can't say much about day activities since am working. Night time also place looks quiet until my colleagues in Hatyai took us to the Kiss Karaoke at Hatyai Garden Home hotel. First time (again!) been to one in Thailand. came 8 plus and there were about 25 girls for us to choose from. (Early bird catches more worms). Majority looks to be <25 yrs. Spend 3 nights at this joint (not sure is it b'cos the place is cheap or my colleagues like the girls there)

1st night girl I chose was sweet and sexy with tattoos (butterfly) on her. She could speak some chinese, hokkien and a bit more english. started off slowly, talking and few hours later was more wilder, with her all over me. Like the fact she could speak and drink and sing. If not working the next day might have taken her for some action.

2nd night asked for the girl again but she not working so settle for another sexy one. This one was even wilder than the first one and soon there was touching and rubbing and kissing. Can see that she was tipsy already (me too as both of use drank a lot) so couldn't do much except go back hotel.

3rd night turns out to be a letdown. Chose SYT 20yrs who was pretty. Thought could have some action finally but end up with nothing. She don't sing, drink, speak little English and not much action from her so spend most my time drinking.

Not sure how much the costs for the 3 nights are but this is 1 place I wouldn't mind coming again

Playman
17-07-2009, 09:53 AM
My 1st post here on my trip to Hatyai. just came back from working trip to Hatyai (1st time). Staying in New Season rate was 850 baht, many eateries around

Can't say much about day activities since am working. Night time also place looks quiet until my colleagues in Hatyai took us to the Kiss Karaoke at Hatyai Garden Home hotel. First time (again!) been to one in Thailand. came 8 plus and there were about 25 girls for us to choose from. (Early bird catches more worms). Majority looks to be <25 yrs. Spend 3 nights at this joint (not sure is it b'cos the place is cheap or my colleagues like the girls there)

1st night girl I chose was sweet and sexy with tattoos (butterfly) on her. She could speak some chinese, hokkien and a bit more english. started off slowly, talking and few hours later was more wilder, with her all over me. Like the fact she could speak and drink and sing. If not working the next day might have taken her for some action.

2nd night asked for the girl again but she not working so settle for another sexy one. This one was even wilder than the first one and soon there was touching and rubbing and kissing. Can see that she was tipsy already (me too as both of use drank a lot) so couldn't do much except go back hotel.

3rd night turns out to be a letdown. Chose SYT 20yrs who was pretty. Thought could have some action finally but end up with nothing. She don't sing, drink, speak little English and not much action from her so spend most my time drinking.

Not sure how much the costs for the 3 nights are but this is 1 place I wouldn't mind coming again

Not bad at all, at least you have taste the tip of the cream.....hahahaha!:D

the_saint
17-07-2009, 02:21 PM
bro etct88 and playman post really cheer up my day. reading you guys post really funny .., ;)

bro stryker, nice FR ;)

stryker
17-07-2009, 11:37 PM
Read some of the post posted by guys like playman, so want to do my part as well. hope these comments might help those who wants to go to hatyai for some action

Playman
20-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Read some of the post posted by guys like playman, so want to do my part as well. hope these comments might help those who wants to go to hatyai for some action

Please please kindly do so.....as it will give newbies and oldbie like me an up-date.....many thanks in advance!:D

holymannn
20-07-2009, 11:22 PM

bro, mind to share about the damage you have?

Playman
21-07-2009, 01:32 AM
bro, mind to share about the damage you have?

Prince.....his friends is paying for him...so the damage is "dunno"....hahahahah!:D