PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

dreamchaser
15-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Friend invited to go 26th Nov later... Don't know should go or not... :(

pinklingerie
15-11-2010, 07:00 PM
my group intend to travel 3th - 5th Dec.. die die want to go..
how ar? anybody advise?:confused:

hidrochronic
16-11-2010, 11:16 AM

bro if really go, die die must stay mayflower, when i got stuck there during the nov 2nd and 3rd flooding..., mayflower was the only hotel that has its own generator up and running, remember pick the lower floors, u will be thankful if the flood really comes in....!!! make sure u get in, fast hand fast leg get a girl from the farm first, or u have to be like us, waiting around the lobby for the ladies trying to leave, and settle for any girl that comes along....!!! Anyway, what ever it is, just make the best of it...., have fun...:D

SCB2011
17-11-2010, 02:11 AM

Try to leave southern thailand before the 5th. That's when the storms are expected to peak and hit the shores. No harm bringing along your diving gear on this trip. :D

maxisguy25
17-11-2010, 08:56 AM
Was in Hatyai from 12-15 Nov. Gathered all information and decided to go. Arrived in Hatyai at about 10.00 am. Checked in Diamond Plaza Hotel. Some rooms air condition still not working well. My group was was which totaled 10 people. All wanted to party. After check in went for breakfast.
Hatyai has bounced back very fast. Most of the shops are opened with some having flood clearance sale. As far as food is concerned no problem. Rubbish u can see them here and there. A little bit of smell. The area around Lee Garden Plaza is operational about 80 %. Some Hotels still cleaning up.
We went to See Kim Yong area to view the stock. Took Tut Tut to Hatyai Merlin Hotel and got down and walked to the KFC. Cut the commission for the Tut Tut ( they get Baht 500 for each stock). All the KFC opened and operational as normal. Area is clean. As my group was big, we had to go and check all the farms out. Booked from Amie, 168, Dada and Shampoo. Price ranged from Baht 1500 – 2000. Service most of the KFC provided good service. Both the nights was the same place. 2nd night most the KFC were from shampoo. KFC from shampoo starts at Baht 2000 can negotiate to 1500. Has good stock and good looks. Service from KFC was ranging from normal to excellent. It is like buying 4 digit, some got first prize and some got starters. Hehe. For the 2 nites we had 3 who gave problems. We had to send them back for not performing. Called the OKT and next morning settled. Got partial refund. Convert LT to ST. Overall rating good. The OKT just wanted to please us as the group was big and all of them wanted booking. Very few customers around so it was demand vs supply. Plenty of stock avaible
At Nite we went to the popular pub in Hatyai near Lee Garden Plaza hotel. Won’t mention full name (P*** L*** D***). The place is Green colour with live band on the side road. Just careful of the bill. Keep track of what u order as I caught them adding extra bottles and food ordered. Went in during happy hours and ordered 5 towers which they refused saying can only order 2. Trying to charge normal rates when bill came. Adding extra towers thinking we are drunk. When questioned the supervisor disappeared. Haha. Anyway settled bill after adjustment. Other wise nice place to hang out. Band is very good and entertaining.
I hope this small report helps u. :)

Ninja_Assassin
17-11-2010, 02:49 PM
At Nite we went to the popular pub in Hatyai near Lee Garden Plaza hotel. Won’t mention full name (P*** L*** D***). The place is Green colour with live band on the side road. Just careful of the bill. Keep track of what u order as I caught them adding extra bottles and food ordered. Went in during happy hours and ordered 5 towers which they refused saying can only order 2. Trying to charge normal rates when bill came. Adding extra towers thinking we are drunk.

This is common practice in LOS :)
I usually avoid this type of problems by settling the bill with each order as they are served. That way I can see what I am paying for and no chance for them to scam me :p

Xdecepticon
17-11-2010, 05:57 PM
remember pick the lower floors, u will be thankful if the flood really comes in

Bro, y lower floors when teres flood coming in? :confused:

Any bros can comment whether its safe to go by coach at tis time? :( Cos bloody TigerAir too expensive and cancellation r the norm fm them! :mad:

dc7176
17-11-2010, 06:13 PM

no electricity... u gotta climb up the stair to u room... :D:p

lurpsexx
17-11-2010, 09:52 PM

Any bros can comment whether its safe to go by coach at tis time? :( Cos bloody TigerAir too expensive and cancellation r the norm fm them! :mad:

U can try Tiger Bro.. still the best way to go and the cancellations still not common.. yet... {keeping my fingers n legs crossed!} :D

pinklingerie
18-11-2010, 12:51 AM
my guys just smsed me to book flights
I guess I cannot tahan anymore liao
wanted to act blur to ask them go China
but I guess.. THIS IS IT!

FLOOD OR NO FLOOD HAADYAI HERE I COME! :D

(will pack one swimming trunk and ziploc to put my hp just in case)

Xdecepticon
18-11-2010, 07:51 AM
no electricity... u gotta climb up the stair to u room... :p

Silly me. Y didnt I tink of tat.:D

U can try Tiger Bro.. still the best way to go and the cancellations still not common.. yet... {keeping my fingers n legs crossed!} :D

True, the fastest. But the price quite pissed off leh..:( Tot off going by coach. But worry tere may be flood along the way..

bhappi
18-11-2010, 08:20 PM
no electricity... u gotta climb up the stair to u room... :D:p

bro dc7176,you forgot to bring candle:p:D

bhappi
18-11-2010, 08:22 PM
my guys just smsed me to book flights
I guess I cannot tahan anymore liao
wanted to act blur to ask them go China
but I guess.. THIS IS IT!

FLOOD OR NO FLOOD HAADYAI HERE I COME! :D

(will pack one swimming trunk and ziploc to put my hp just in case)

bro pinklingerie,good idea:D

n00b_b0nker
18-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Bros I'm in Hatyai now till Saturday.
Any quick tips on booking for bonking?

n00b_b0nker
19-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Did some homework and finally had a place to go. Am here alone for 3D2N by 'accident' as I didn't plan to stay the night here.

I walked around Hatyai on the first day/ night here. Life seemed to have return back to normal. I would say 60-70% of the shops are opened. In most places you can see people cleaning the shops and discarding furnitures.

The only club/ pub that I saw with girls parading on the outside was at Merlin Hotel. But I didn't go in. Walking around, I saw few KTVs are opened. But at least they are open. However, I didn't go into any. Mainly because I don't know the SOP at these places. (-_-")

Anyway on the 2nd day, after much extensive researched, I did what I presume most newbie would do. I went to Pink Lady. For the bonking and for the soapy experience.

I was there at close to 2pm. That may be considered early but I wanted to try something out in the day so as to maximize my bonking time here. After all, one can do much more at night. ;) Hehehehe...

There were a few ladies there already at that time. Most of them looked rather old, with slight tummies or thunder thighs. I spoke to one of the 'coordinators' there to find out more on how things are done. We did some small talk after which he quoted me 1700 baht for the girls in the fish tank. Since I don't know what's the market rate, and it was my first time there, I accepted that quote. But at the back of my head I felt that the girls there are worth 1000 - 1500 baht.

The coordinator told me girls are coming in as time goes by, so I can take my time to choose. A few of the girls inside kept looking at me and smiled in my direction. Some even continuosly waved their hands to get my attention. But somehow... none of them looked really the type that I wanted to bonk.

Eventually I figured since I wanted to maximize my time and to gain XP points, I decided on one of the girls. #667. She had been looking at me from the start. And her body looked firmer and younger than the rest. Told the coordinator, made my payment and off we went into one of the rooms.

We made some small talk and were quite playful to each other during the build up to the wash up and during the wash up. Lucky for me she didn't disappoint in her birthday suit. However her boobs were a little saggy. But they were soft and firm, which I liked. :D

During the washup, she would rub her boobs on the 2IC and bring my 2IC into attention. Shiok.

After that it was onto the rubber/ blown up bed for the soapy experience! I must say I thoroughly enjoyed having this soaping massage as the feeling is different and it is quite a good one too. She worked really hard to massage me with her body. It was just a great feeling.

Once we were thoroughly cleaned, proceed to the bed for the bonking sexxion. She gave me a catbath before moving southwards to give me a sensual BJ (with condom). There wasn't any deep throat action but she still sucked pretty well. :D

Next, she asked me to relax as she put my 2IC into her warm, moist pussy. Man, her pussy was really warm.

She rode me in cowgirl, then I pumped her missionary before unleashing my millions of soliders in doggie position.

Her moans did got me high and her ass was really good for doggie.

However, she didn't really like it when I sucked her tits as she said it was ticklish.

And she didn't allow frenching, only light pecks on her lips.

Overall it was a good bonk that left my legs wobbly.

Name: ??? (Forgot, even though I asked her twice)
Number: 667
Body: 7/10 (Tanned, but nice ass for doggie. Bouncy butt cheeks)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (Large, soft, but slighly sag. Nice brown tits)
Frenching: No. Only light pecks on lips.
BJ: 6.5/10 (No deepthroat but otherwise a decent blow)
FJ: 7/10 (Good grip, wet and tight at times. Made her cum twice. Moans as she gets high)
Damage: 1700 Baht (I think I was 'chopped' coz the receipt that the coordinator passed her put 1400. But ok lah, first time mah)
RTF: Unlikely as I like variety.

Hope you enjoyed the FR.

Any tips on how to get chicks from farms for LT?

dc7176
19-11-2010, 11:10 PM
Did some homework and finally had a place to go. Am here alone for 3D2N by 'accident' as I didn't plan to stay the night here.

I walked around Hatyai on the first day/ night here. Life seemed to have return back to normal. I would say 60-70% of the shops are opened. In most places you can see people cleaning the shops and discarding furnitures.

Hope u enjoy ur stay there... nice FR!! try askin the bell boy for help... :D:p

xiongmao
20-11-2010, 10:58 AM
hi all bros

any hotels in hatyai that rent out rooms on hourly basis? sort of like in singapore's hotel 81 and fragrance hotel.

kindly provide any info that you know of. thanks

Cupnoodle
20-11-2010, 11:17 AM
...any hotels in hatyai that rent out rooms on hourly basis?...

For that, I had never come across in Hatyai city. However what is your purpose of getting such room in Hatyai? Maybe you could get a cheaper room like 300 - 500 baht, and check out whenever you have finish your business in there? :cool:

Cheers

xiongmao
20-11-2010, 11:30 AM
For that, I had never come across in Hatyai city. However what is your purpose of getting such room in Hatyai? Maybe you could get a cheaper room like 300 - 500 baht, and check out whenever you have finish your business in there? :cool:

Cheers

Cos in case next month I maybe will be on transit only, so not going to overnite in Hatyai. Maybe around 3 to 4 hours then will be off to the airport to catch a flight.

Alternatively, can we spend like 2 hours getting massage + "specials" at those short time fack shops? :rolleyes:

llbkoh
20-11-2010, 03:51 PM
hi all bros

any hotels in hatyai that rent out rooms on hourly basis? sort of like in singapore's hotel 81 and fragrance hotel.

kindly provide any info that you know of. thanks

...YES, you can. Try the NEWSEASONS hotel....but the rate is halfday rate even for an hour. By 6pm u should check out or else consider full day rate.

llbkoh
20-11-2010, 04:09 PM

Hope you enjoyed the FR.

Any tips on how to get chicks from farms for LT?

....Hi there,

Why not go over there, Hatyai Garden Home Hotel, 2nd Floor, and seek out those little,big , bubble , nice oysters there. Let us know the price and the FRs.

Happy booking...

lurpsexx
20-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Alternatively, can we spend like 2 hours getting massage + "specials" at those short time fack shops? :rolleyes:

I think spend time in massage shops (4 hrs massage) more than enuf to while away the time.... ;)

etct88
21-11-2010, 06:04 AM
....Hi there,

Why not go over there, Hatyai Garden Home Hotel, 2nd Floor, and seek out those little,big , bubble , nice oysters there. Let us know the price and the FRs.

Happy booking...

They are

. well dressed and presented, nice make up

. most can communicate in pretty good England,

. knows where to bring you to have a good time (in KTV, disco, restaurant, massage).

. good at making you spend money in the above places (they have comm, ma)

. their prices from 3200/3700. higher limit, not sure, in excess of 5000 bahts (maybe have 'gold' down there)

. start work from sunset, depending on chemistry, they can disappeared at the first light....

. try not to have drinks at their workplace, it will be more than expensive..

. don't think you can find SYTs. (but for an ah pek like me, they are ALL SYTs)

Having said all that, it is a good experience to try them... different presentation from SKY and C.... and very very different from Soi 2.....

lurpsexx
21-11-2010, 07:25 AM
They are

. knows where to bring you to have a good time (in KTV, disco, restaurant, massage).

. their prices from 3200/3700. higher limit, not sure, in excess of 5000 bahts (maybe have 'gold' down there)

. start work from sunset, depending on chemistry, they can disappeared at the first light....

Having said all that, it is a good experience to try them... different presentation from SKY and C.... and very very different from Soi 2.....

Wa! Words of wisdom from a true hatyai sifu.. :) are these the same gals from sc heritage? They sound awfully ex!

yinyang
21-11-2010, 08:43 AM
true hatyai sifu.. :) are these the same gals from sc heritage? They sound awfully ex!
Hatyai Garden Home Hotel, 2nd Floor, and seek out those little,big , bubble , nice oysters
Do you mean Kiss Lounge, with the parade outside bar and top of staircase? Dressing can also be a "mirage", machiam roll of dice. :p Once had a super GFE at the bar (their livelihood) but koyak when it comes to finale.

etct88
21-11-2010, 03:14 PM
Wa! Words of wisdom from a true hatyai sifu.. :) are these the same gals from sc heritage? They sound awfully ex!

Don't think they are same gals. May have worked their, not sure. Did heard about SC, but not sure.... heard their startling starting price is from 5000bahts, scared the wallet out of me......:o

You try let us know lo...

Kabuki also also another, so called up market joint, but last visit there, really cannot make it, on money for value...:cool: so no update

Don't anyone want to know about Soi 2..... cheap SYTs (really SYTs) available only after sunset, disappear on sunrise. ...........:confused:

etct88
21-11-2010, 03:17 PM
Do you mean Kiss Lounge, with the parade outside bar and top of staircase? Dressing can also be a "mirage", machiam roll of dice. :p Once had a super GFE at the bar (their livelihood) but koyak when it comes to finale.

ha ha ha ha... at least you can afford to koyak.....:p I walked in, oredi feel like a bankrupt....:eek: :o

bigbirdbird
21-11-2010, 03:29 PM

Why so ex...... :p

Ah pek when you wana bring me go :D

lurpsexx
21-11-2010, 03:37 PM
Don't think they are same gals. May have worked their, not sure. Did heard about SC, but not sure.... heard their startling starting price is from 5000bahts, scared the wallet out of me......:o

You try let us know lo...

Kabuki also also another, so called up market joint, but last visit there, really cannot make it, on money for value... so no update

Don't anyone want to know about Soi 2..... cheap SYTs (really SYTs) available only after sunset, disappear on sunrise. ...........

SC Heritage I followed another bro to view, and their prices really 5000 baht a day.. but the gals are more model quality in looks but dunno abt the service la.. :confused:

Bro, you got Soi 2 full address? I might just pop by to look see.. :D Are they the gals from the KTV farms who did not get booked in the day n now moonlight as FLs at nite?

etct88
21-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Why so ex...... :p

Ah pek when you wana bring me go :D

Can bring you there, no problem.... I stay outside and you let me know why so ex, lo..... when you come out without cumming.....:p

or better, I tell you how to go and stay far far away, otherwise, can mistaken for taking high commission, machaim tuk tuk con job.....

Then I can buy you a cup of cha yen on the road side.....:D

etct88
21-11-2010, 03:53 PM
SC Heritage I followed another bro to view, and their prices really 5000 baht a day.. but the gals are more model quality in looks but dunno abt the service la.. :confused:

Bro, you got Soi 2 full address? I might just pop by to look see.. :D Are they the gals from the KTV farms who did not get booked in the day n now moonlight as FLs at nite?

wow at least you have rich bro.....:)

soi 2.. not FLs.... :p

bigbirdbird
21-11-2010, 03:58 PM
Can bring you there, no problem.... I stay outside and you let me know why so ex, lo..... when you come out without cumming....
or better, I tell you how to go and stay far far away, otherwise, can mistaken for taking high commission, machaim tuk tuk con job.....

Then I can buy you a cup of cha yen on the road side.....:

Dun like dat leh uncle .... like dat treat me goot meh :p

BTW simi si cha yen .... you know lah I no learn Thai or Viet one :p

sibaysong4u
21-11-2010, 04:08 PM
So far their service is good,no complaint 4me btw they shift to level 6 and open at 2pm.

Ah_Hia
21-11-2010, 07:34 PM
How is the weather so far ?

hidrochronic
21-11-2010, 08:47 PM
How is the weather so far ?

Was there on friday, just got back today. Weather was gr8, only rained once on saturday evening, ard 5+, lasted 3hrs maybe..., As i was boarding the plane today, rain started again. Alot of the clubs are back in action....:D

lurpsexx
21-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Was there on friday, just got back today. Weather was gr8, only rained once on saturday evening, ard 5+, lasted 3hrs maybe..., As i was boarding the plane today, rain started again. Alot of the clubs are back in action....:D

WAH! Great news Bro!

Time to hit HDY for some bargains! :D

habbomall
22-11-2010, 04:35 AM
thank bro for the update. can back to hatyai for action liao.

i think tiger air tix nw all go down abit due to flood over. nobody go.

dunworri
22-11-2010, 05:37 PM

Lau Da..welcom back:D

xiongmao
22-11-2010, 06:36 PM
WAH! Great news Bro!

Time to hit HDY for some bargains! :D

Looks like lurpsexx wants another crack at Hatyai. Can't get enough of "Thai food", I believe :p

Xdecepticon
22-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Hope u enjoy ur stay there... nice FR!! try askin the bell boy for help... :D:p

Agree to tat bro. The last time I was tere, bell boy kept pestering me for a FL. I was quite pissed off initially. But eventually I firm with him and expect him to guarantee me shes good in service. Never regret getting ctc fm him. Tipped him too. I suppose he oso get a cut fm the gal right? :D

dc7176
22-11-2010, 09:47 PM

lau da, when u wanna bring me go hatyai??? keke...

Agree to tat bro. The last time I was tere, bell boy kept pestering me for a FL. I was quite pissed off initially. But eventually I firm with him and expect him to guarantee me shes good in service. Never regret getting ctc fm him. Tipped him too. I suppose he oso get a cut fm the gal right?

yup yup!! the bell boy get a cut too... if not mayb free fuck from the FL?? wahaha...

bigbirdbird
22-11-2010, 09:55 PM
lau da, when u wanna bring me go hatyai??? keke...

You must be kidding tiko dc di di ..... I so many years (maybe 9 years) no go there liao how to bring you .... you should bring me :p

lurpsexx
22-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Looks like lurpsexx wants another crack at Hatyai. Can't get enough of "Thai food", I believe :p

Haha.. Ya, with another bro too..

Missed the soapies and SKY/Channivet puyings.. :D

Tiger still not ex, abt 200 return.. :D

Outstation
22-11-2010, 11:12 PM
hey bros going to hat yai next month will be my first trip there so need some info, wats the go with bring back girls to hotel? do they charge a fee or do they not allow? also wats the going rate at the moment for either ST or LT in hat yai? many thanks in advance bro

naemlo
22-11-2010, 11:45 PM
Tiger still not ex, abt 200 return.. :D

Get your ass to BKK. :D

etct88
23-11-2010, 03:12 AM

o k o k o k.... i treat you goot goot ok... so u no eat me...:(

cha yen, you dunno, u pretend pig eat tiger.... :eek:

lurpsexx
23-11-2010, 11:38 PM
Get your ass to BKK. :D

OK OK.. I go BKK send my ass to you k? :mad:

Pls ensure song song kao jurong ah... :D

When we meet soon? La kopi leh...

Hrtz
24-11-2010, 02:16 PM
greetings fellas....quick ques. here which so far i haven't found on this thread (pardon me if i may have missed out or overlooked :) )... any bros ever took Thailand's domestic train before?? the one running north-south from hat yai-bkk or bkk-chiangmai..i've checked rates are like +/-1000bht depending on class..anyone here been on such journey?, how was it ( i'm aware of the long hours)?... scenic? clean n safe on the trains??.. thanks in advance for any valuable info

HotBlood29125
24-11-2010, 06:17 PM
Dear Bros

me n 3 of my bros going to hatyai on 11dec.
Any recomendation for stay , food n sex.?
:)

bestbest
24-11-2010, 08:44 PM
Any recomendation for stay , food n sex.?
:)

Bro, recommendations all over here in this thread. Scroll, click, rock and roll. :-)

cheonglah
25-11-2010, 11:14 AM
They are

If it is Kiss Lounge, price is from 2500 to 3400 baht. Basically, the bar fine is 150 baht per hour starting from 8pm to closing time 2am. Presumably if you ta bao a gal after closing time 2am, you pay lowest 2500 baht. If you ta bao a gal say at about 835pm they, they count from 8am to 2am which is 6 hrs x150 baht=900 baht + 2500 baht so you pay 3400 baht. This is for Kiss Lounge.
For other place Ragazza which is on same floor opposite Kiss Lounge, the prices are much higher like 4K, 5K - The gals at Ragazza are more attractive and better packaged. When I was there recently around 10pm, all the gals already booked early but they jusr hanged around probably waiting for their booker to come :p

cheonglah
25-11-2010, 11:25 AM

Tried SC few years ago and the service is pretty good. Maybe they are like high class rent-a-GF service. Professional and can get SOP and always ready to please. Well behaved and many are uni grads-They don't run off with lame excuses like go to friend's birthday, have to visit buffalo in hospital, have to go work in padi field etc
They come at 6pm and leave next morning around 7am- if you want them to stay longer have to negotiate. Maximum 2 shots. :cool:

cheonglah
25-11-2010, 11:27 AM
So far their service is good,no complaint 4me btw they shift to level 6 and open at 2pm.

Thanks for the tip. No wonder could not find them at 5th floor when I was there middle of this month. :) Tot they took a break cos it was flood:) Will drop by on next trip

hawk88
26-11-2010, 02:08 PM
For those bros going to Hatyai on 27 Nov (sat), most of the hotel are fully book cos some of the hotel are not in operations yet. So take note if u havent book any hotel. But i think those high end one like novatel still have bah. Shops are mostly opened and no more raining. Finding makan not a problem at all.

cheonglah
26-11-2010, 02:38 PM
For those bros going to Hatyai on 27 Nov (sat), most of the hotel are fully book cos some of the hotel are not in operations yet. So take note if u havent book any hotel. But i think those high end one like novatel still have bah. Shops are mostly opened and no more raining. Finding makan not a problem at all.

Hmm, when i was there in mid-November, was able to book hotel room easily. Quite a few hotels like Lee Garden, Regency still closed. Shops like 7-11 still closed.
Nightlife places like Hansa area closed. Very Few gals in CP4, Pink Lady to choose from.
Heard that some talk that early Dec may have possibility of bigger flood so early Dec may be bad time to go but I am thinking of going in 1st week Dec :D.
Can also bros clarify whether early Dec is risky time to go because of potential flood? Thanks:)

oklah
26-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Weather warning

Thailand Meteorological Department warned more rain is expected in the South due to a strengthening northeast monsoon…Weather forecasters said a ridge of intense high pressure from China now extends to upper Thailand and the South China Sea, and temperatures are likely to drop 1-3 degrees Celsius- 26/11/10 Bangkok Post

The monsoon is not over yet. Bros heading there be caution, no harm stocking up some food and water/beer inside your hotel room.

hawk88
27-11-2010, 01:53 AM
Hmm, when i was there in mid-November, was able to book hotel room easily. Quite a few hotels like Lee Garden, Regency still closed. Shops like 7-11 still closed.
Nightlife places like Hansa area closed. Very Few gals in CP4, Pink Lady to choose from.
Heard that some talk that early Dec may have possibility of bigger flood so early Dec may be bad time to go but I am thinking of going in 1st week Dec :D.
Can also bros clarify whether early Dec is risky time to go because of potential flood? Thanks:)

Bro Cheonglah, the way i look at it is because the date that u went the flood had just sub-side and that's why most of the hotel rooms still available cos nobody dare to go. Now the shops are opened and tourist are pouring in instead of the rain, that's why the demand of rooms were very high. but thats only applied to weekends especially fri and sat.

ANOTHER FLOOD IN DEC< dun think so lah base on the weather now. SO hot and most of the shop owner are renovating their shops now.

SCB2011
27-11-2010, 04:15 PM
The monsoon is not over yet. Bros heading there be caution, no harm stocking up some food and water/beer inside your hotel room.

ANOTHER FLOOD IN DEC< dun think so lah base on the weather now. SO hot and most of the shop owner are renovating their shops now.

According my friend from Changi Naval Base..... their ships were advised to avoid the South China sea during early December as bad weather and heavy storms expected. Their WMO reports that the monsoon is expected to hit landfall on 5.12.2010, so be prepared for another flood situation on that day.

I think this week is still safe to visit but get out before the 5th. :D

Khun_Thai_Jedi
27-11-2010, 06:27 PM
According my friend from Changi Naval Base..... their ships were advised to avoid the South China sea during early December as bad weather and heavy storms expected. Their WMO reports that the monsoon is expected to hit landfall on 5.12.2010, so be prepared for another flood situation on that day.

I think this week is still safe to visit but get out before the 5th. :D

I thought hadyai should be nearer to the adaman sea ?

llbkoh
28-11-2010, 01:48 AM
hi there,all bros,

No doubt, nobody wants to see the floods again after all the hardships and lost. We prayed that the floods will not happen again.

Too bad things don't work that way. Even the Taoism spirits are advising to shift their temples possessions to higher grounds - places facing the wraths of the coming northeast monsoon. Just keep an open mind. Truth will prevail when u see that the rain do not stop for 24 hrs for 3 continuous day. That is enough to create volume , momentum and velocity.

toilet$50
28-11-2010, 05:40 AM
hi there,all bros,

No doubt, nobody wants to see the floods again after all the hardships and lost. We prayed that the floods will not happen again.

Too bad things don't work that way. Even the Taoism spirits are advising to shift their temples possessions to higher grounds - places facing the wraths of the coming northeast monsoon. Just keep an open mind. Truth will prevail when u see that the rain do not stop for 24 hrs for 3 continuous day. That is enough to create volume , momentum and velocity.

Bro.
jai yen yen:)

jc_wtc
28-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Hi, the basement at lee garden plaza and central all closed to due the flood.

jc_wtc
28-11-2010, 12:23 PM
This 2 days the weather here got rain. Do not know is it a bad sign or just normal. Most of the shop is open as some still clearing up the damage goods. As for the Ayam farm. Yesterday, changiway farm open but selection less.

Xdecepticon
28-11-2010, 12:34 PM
Kinda pity those gals. Last nite the gal tat I booked b4 called and told me bu$ine$$ very bad nowadays. Not many customers and no money to buy food oso. :(:o

etct88
28-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Kinda pity those gals. Last nite the gal tat I booked b4 called and told me bu$ine$$ very bad nowadays. Not many customers and no money to buy food oso. :(:o

Really pity them.... but they also have dam bad habit of spending whatever they had. Don't believe in saving..... see with my own eyes, practically all the same. One way or another, their saving bank books always down to 'next to zero'....

Can't change their mentality.....:(

edmondyjh
28-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Yes, is the mentality....

Star3
28-11-2010, 01:41 PM
Really pity them.... but they also have dam bad habit of spending whatever they had. Don't believe in saving..... see with my own eyes, practically all the same. One way or another, their saving bank books always down to 'next to zero'....

Many cheongsters also have the same mentality. :rolleyes:

JohnnieT
28-11-2010, 01:43 PM
I am new here, been reading all the post and most of you guys stay in mayflower, lee garden. But any of you stay in the regency hotel before.

sibaysong4u
28-11-2010, 03:29 PM

Cant really pity them cos when they got easy money,they will gamble and spent all on pills & drinks...8 out of 10 are lidat. Tsk tsk.

Yokosi
28-11-2010, 03:52 PM

What is new ?. Same bloody old and a billion stories from girls to foreign "boyfriends" to get money.

Sama sama as in Ho Chi Minh....

1) Got 52 yrs Singaporean boyfriend who did not pay for upkeep of 1 yr old baby.
2) No money to feed baby by 72 yrs old mother.
3) Handphone old, sometimes go off, sometimes come on automatic.
4) Mamasan in bar no pay girls any money.
5) Need money for this and that.
6) Other excuses.

I do not even believe all this crap from the girls after got KT a few times years ago.

Believe it and you will pay dearly ( physically and mentally ).

etct88
28-11-2010, 06:20 PM
What is new ?. Same bloody old and a billion stories from girls to foreign "boyfriends" to get money......Sama sama as in Ho Chi Minh....I do not even believe all this crap from the girls after got KT a few times years ago......will pay dearly ( physically and mentally ).

wow, you a.k.a. Stone Cold Austin........ :eek::eek::p

cheonglah
28-11-2010, 06:53 PM
I am new here, been reading all the post and most of you guys stay in mayflower, lee garden. But any of you stay in the regency hotel before.

Stayed there once few years ago. Place and room quite run down. Next day quickly check out and run off to Lee Garden. :)

What is new ?. Same bloody old and a billion stories from girls to foreign "boyfriends" to get money.

Sama sama as in Ho Chi Minh....

1) Got 52 yrs Singaporean boyfriend who did not pay for upkeep of 1 yr old baby.
2) No money to feed baby by 72 yrs old mother.
3) Handphone old, sometimes go off, sometimes come on automatic.
4) Mamasan in bar no pay girls any money.
5) Need money for this and that.
6) Other excuses.

I do not even believe all this crap from the girls after got KT a few times years ago.

Believe it and you will pay dearly ( physically and mentally ).

Aiya, least no "buffalo need food" story :D

Yokosi
28-11-2010, 07:35 PM
wow, you a.k.a. Stone Cold Austin........ :eek::eek::p

Uncle Ah Pek etct88,

Have to be damn solid hard granite when with girls that requested for Thai Baht, Viet Dongs, Sing Dollars, USD, etc. with made up stories. And i am not filthy rich !.

Find girl, Fuck her kao kao, Finished her out through my hotel's door. Less hassle with my brain and wallet !!!.

Bro cheonglah,

No " buffalo need food " story, this time. They don't use buffalo nowadays. They use or rent machines to plow the rice fields. So far, have not meet any lady that requested money to buy, rent or repair such a machine yet. Thank god !!!:D

llbkoh
28-11-2010, 07:48 PM
As the old saying goes- " easy money come, easy money go and nothing is left " - always stood the test of TIME. .....without fail.

and this applies to any period or any point of time.

taxi69
30-11-2010, 03:05 AM
Hi 2 all seniors,
planning a short trip to Hatyai in Jan 2011,read up abit,found out tat mayflower, lee garden, regency hotel(3 hotels) were mentioned,is tere anyway i can get their website or pricing of the hotel(check up tim website but could not find anything)
Tks in advance for any help frm bros here:)

bochuns
30-11-2010, 11:12 AM
Taxi lau,

Mayflower are just across Lee Garden, during the flood time Mayflower was the one of the hotel with no electricity affected. As for booking of hotel, u can go 7-11 store opp Lee Garden hotel and look for travel agency and it more cheaper than u book direct or online..

llbkoh
30-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Hi all bros,

something to share and ponder about -

New Straits Time Tuesday, 30/11/2010

China AIDS death toll up nearly 20,000 in a year

BEIJING: The total number of reported AIDS deaths in China has jumped by nearly 20,000 since an official estimate last year, state media said Monday.

Deaths linked to Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) since its emergence in China in the 1980s reached 68,315 by the end of October, state television said, citing figures from the health ministry.

That compares with a tally of 49,845 reported deaths released by the ministry at the end of October 2009.

The number of reported HIV/AIDS sufferers stood at 370,393, the brief report by China Central Television said, compared with a ministry figure last year of 319,877.

World AIDS Day is on December 1.

HIV/AIDS was mostly sexually transmitted, with rates of infection among homosexual men increasing sharply, the report said.

It did not give a reason for the sharp rise in death and infection figures, but the government has been making efforts to improve reporting of cases.

The health ministry has previously also given a parallel estimate of 740,000 people "living with HIV/AIDS" in China since 1985 when it was first detected in the country. This apparently includes estimates of unreported cases.

AIDS has long had a heavy stigma attached to it in China, with many sufferers hiding their condition out of shame.

However, there have been recent signs that attitudes are changing.

The government has started talking more openly about HIV prevention and control in China, though people with HIV/AIDS still encounter huge discrimination in employment, education and healthcare.

- AFP

BMW X5
01-12-2010, 06:46 PM
N So far, have not meet any lady that requested money to buy, rent or repair such a machine yet. Thank god !!!:D

This a good one.

llbkoh
01-12-2010, 06:51 PM
Sharing with all bros,

Do NOT turn on A/C as soon as you enter the car

No wonder more folks are dying from cancer than ever before. We wonder where this stuff comes from but here is an example that explains a lot of the cancer causing incidents. Hmmm. Many people are in their cars first thing in the morning and the last thing at night, 7 days a week. As I read this, it makes me feel guilty and ill. Please pass this on to as many people as possible. Guess its not too late to make some changes

Please do NOT turn on A/C as soon as you enter the car.
Open the windows after you enter your car and turn ON the AC after a couple of minutes.

Here's why:
According to a research, the car dashboard, sofa, air freshener emit Benzene, a Cancer causing toxin (carcinogen - take time to observe the smell of heated plastic in your car).

In addition to causing cancer, Benzene poisons your bones, causes anemia and reduces white blood cells. Prolonged exposure will cause Leukemia, increasing the risk of cancer. Can also cause miscarriage.

Acceptable Benzene level indoors is 50m g per sq.ft. A car parked indoors with windows closed will contain 400-800 mg of Benzene.

If parked outdoors under the sun at a temperature above 60 degrees F, the Benzene level goes up to 2000-4000 mg, 40 times the acceptable level.

People who get into the car, keeping windows closed will inevitably inhale, in quick succession, excessive amounts of the toxin.

Benzene is a toxin that affects your kidney and liver.. What's worse, it is extremely difficult for your body to expel this toxic stuff.

So friends, please open the windows and door of your car - give time for interior to air out -dispel the deadly stuff - before you enter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.'

cheonglah
01-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Sharing with all bros,

Do NOT turn on A/C as soon as you enter the car

No wonder more folks are dying from cancer than ever before. We wonder where this stuff comes from but here is an example that explains a lot of the cancer causing incidents. Hmmm. Many people are in their cars first thing in the morning and the last thing at night, 7 days a week. As I read this, it makes me feel guilty and ill. Please pass this on to as many people as possible. Guess its not too late to make some changes

Please do NOT turn on A/C as soon as you enter the car.
Open the windows after you enter your car and turn ON the AC after a couple of minutes.

Here's why:
According to a research, the car dashboard, sofa, air freshener emit Benzene, a Cancer causing toxin (carcinogen - take time to observe the smell of heated plastic in your car).

In addition to causing cancer, Benzene poisons your bones, causes anemia and reduces white blood cells. Prolonged exposure will cause Leukemia, increasing the risk of cancer. Can also cause miscarriage.

Acceptable Benzene level indoors is 50m g per sq.ft. A car parked indoors with windows closed will contain 400-800 mg of Benzene.

If parked outdoors under the sun at a temperature above 60 degrees F, the Benzene level goes up to 2000-4000 mg, 40 times the acceptable level.

People who get into the car, keeping windows closed will inevitably inhale, in quick succession, excessive amounts of the toxin.

Benzene is a toxin that affects your kidney and liver.. What's worse, it is extremely difficult for your body to expel this toxic stuff.

So friends, please open the windows and door of your car - give time for interior to air out -dispel the deadly stuff - before you enter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.'

Bro, This looks like urban legend. http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/benzene.asp
Like that mobile phone will cause cancer thing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_phone_radiation_and_health research and evidence is not conclusive.
Just hope that they will not next say that cheonging/bonking can cause cancer also :D.

BigJohn3288
02-12-2010, 04:25 AM
Any bro in Hatyai next couple of days? I just feel like taking a short break there if I'm free for the next few days since I've never been there before.:D

Hello Bro... You still ALIVE hahaha. :D Still in contact with Sohni?

BigJohn3288
02-12-2010, 04:28 AM
Any bro in Hatyai next couple of days? I just feel like taking a short break there if I'm free for the next few days since I've never been there before.:D

Bored of Bamgkok already ar now changed to Hat Yai?:D

pinklingerie
02-12-2010, 09:44 AM
ok bros
this is it, flood coming or not coming,
I am on the noon flight out today

Haadyai 2th - 5th!
will be at mayflower. hear say sunday is holiday, hotels fully booked ! :eek:

xiongmao
02-12-2010, 09:59 AM
Haadyai 2th - 5th!
will be at mayflower. hear say sunday is holiday, hotels fully booked ! :eek:

Yup, Thailand's holiday on 5th Dec, King's Birthday then 7th Dec a public holiday in Malaysia, all flocking to Hatyai..haha

etct88
02-12-2010, 11:31 AM
Yup, Thailand's holiday on 5th Dec, King's Birthday then 7th Dec a public holiday in Malaysia, all flocking to Hatyai..haha

no wonder, I go bangkok....:p:D

big wood
02-12-2010, 11:39 AM
bro just came back from hattyai yesterday after spending four days there,first 2 day weather still ok but on tues and wed weather not very good been raining whole day not heavy but non stop from morning to night, hope this info help for bro going there soon:)

wei8888
02-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Anyone going up 17/12?please PM me

Khun_Thai_Jedi
02-12-2010, 04:42 PM
Anyone going up 17/12?please PM me

:p:p:p
I'm returning on the 17th. heading up on 14th

dandc
02-12-2010, 06:36 PM
start raining from yesterday, whole day non-stop but slightly one

CheongKa
02-12-2010, 07:28 PM
soo much rain in hatyai..sigh...hope early next yr will fully recover

llbkoh
02-12-2010, 08:57 PM
start raining from yesterday, whole day non-stop but slightly one

Looks like the 2nd Wave is taking shape and falling into place. Water cannot drain fast enough or the sea level same or higher than land. Omi-tor-fu.

dunworri
02-12-2010, 09:16 PM
Looks like the 2nd Wave is taking shape and falling into place. Water cannot drain fast enough or the sea level same or higher than land. Omi-tor-fu.

will know d answer on tis comin Tue,07 Dec..
Good Luck to all Bros:)

Cupnoodle
02-12-2010, 09:45 PM
ok bros
this is it, flood coming or not coming,
I am on the noon flight out today

Haadyai 2th - 5th!
will be at mayflower. hear say sunday is holiday, hotels fully booked !

If you insist to stay certain hotel, maybe it will be full. In that case, try stay another hotel. Have fun ;)

Reach Hatyai this morning, everywhere seem quiet and light raining for the long day, so light sometimes when I walk around yet don't feel it at all. Heard from a tour agent owner that the flood reach about 1.6m at his shop during first week of November. The street seem normal as of now, hope it don't get any worse. The number of farm and gal seem getting less a bit, price range from 1500-2000baht.

Cheers:)

SCB2011
02-12-2010, 10:14 PM
Reach Hatyai this morning, everywhere seem quiet and light raining for the long day, so light sometimes when I walk around yet don't feel it at all.

Take care bro, the Uthaphao river has already risen 3 metres overnite and it has only been light intermitten rain these couple of days. Be prepared to evacuate when the rain starts pouring continously....... experts estimate the river can still tahan another 16-18 hrs of heavy rain before it will burst its banks and flood Hatyai. The water flows is from Sadao (higer ground) into the Utaphao river towards Songkla lake cutting through the heart of Hatyai city.

(*This info is from the RID [Royal Irrigation Department] of Thailand based in BKK).

Hope this can help bros in Hatyai avoid being stranded. :)

llbkoh
02-12-2010, 11:06 PM
Next week will the hotels be fully booked because of the coming holidays- sunday and wed ????? Most probably flooded with water not people. Danok will be flooded with people. Situated in sadao, so safer higher ground. I guess so.

Thai31
03-12-2010, 12:02 AM
Good Luck to all Bros
bro..

10Q;)

If you insist to stay certain hotel, maybe it will be full. In that case, try stay another hotel. Have fun

Reach Hatyai this morning, everywhere seem quiet and light raining for the long day, so light sometimes when I walk around yet don't feel it at all. Heard from a tour agent owner that the flood reach about 1.6m at his shop during first week of November. The street seem normal as of now, hope it don't get any worse. The number of farm and gal seem getting less a bit, price range from 1500-2000baht.

Cheers:)
Hi..

bro,beware na:)

Next week will the hotels be fully booked because of the coming holidays- sunday and wed ????? Most probably flooded with water not people. Danok will be flooded with people. Situated in sadao, so safer higher ground. I guess so.

Hi..

look at posted by bro dunworri;)

pinklingerie
03-12-2010, 12:29 PM
still raining from yesterday since I checked in,
slight drizzling, hopefully I can see some warnings signs,
already standby luggage.

visiting the farms tomorrow ...

pinklingerie
03-12-2010, 12:34 PM
btw guys,
beside Pink Lady, any where we could go for short time?
tomorrow then go farm find, meanwhile today feel like going lehz :D

TIA !

xiongmao
03-12-2010, 01:20 PM
btw guys,beside Pink Lady, any where we could go for short time?

i believe there are good info in page 537 posting nos 8046-8048 ;) thanks to bro lbkoh

etct88
03-12-2010, 06:14 PM
btw guys,

TIA !

CP 4......:p

Cupnoodle
03-12-2010, 06:28 PM
btw guys,

TIA !

I'm not sure if anyone mention before, there is a quite new soapy place call The new lady at See kim yong area, think it is near Hatyai Merlin hotel.
Another area is at the Niphat Uthit 1 Soi 3, start operate after 7pm. 1k for ST & 1.5k for LT, have fun.

Cheers

whatsmyname
04-12-2010, 01:31 AM
I'm not sure if anyone mention before, there is a quite new soapy place call The new lady at See kim yong area, think it is near Hatyai Merlin hotel.
Another area is at the Niphat Uthit 1 Soi 3, start operate after 7pm. 1k for ST & 1.5k for LT, have fun.

Cheers

Wow serious... do you have the numbers and how is the stock like? i'm threading cautiously monitoring the weather conditions. Any other pointers to this new place? appreciate it..

Cupnoodle
04-12-2010, 11:26 PM
...Another area is at the Niphat Uthit 1 Soi 3, start operate after 7pm. 1k for ST & 1.5k for LT...

Sorry bros some correction, it should be Niphat Uthit 1 Soi 2, start operate after 7pm till about 6am. 1k for ST & 2k for LT.

Have fun ;)

elth
05-12-2010, 08:40 PM
Anyone over there ? Still raining ?

alphalaw
05-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Hi 2 all seniors,
planning a short trip to Hatyai in Jan 2011,read up abit,found out tat mayflower, lee garden, regency hotel(3 hotels) were mentioned,is tere anyway i can get their website or pricing of the hotel(check up tim website but could not find anything)
Tks in advance for any help frm bros here

which is the exact date? Can arrange to meet, easier done. :D:p:cool:

elth
05-12-2010, 10:14 PM
Anyone over there ? Still raining ?

Btw I going on 9th till 12th :)

taxi69
06-12-2010, 03:06 AM

Only a short trip: 07-09Jan 2011

bochuns
06-12-2010, 08:40 AM

Taxi69 and i open hand welcome all cheonger going us on 07-09 Jan 2011.

giacomo
07-12-2010, 04:21 PM

Wah.. all quiet on northern front and no update from bros on whether there is tuam nam (flood) :D Hope all bros are safe. Today is D-day right? after today should be no more floods.
'cos planning to go next week likely from 15th -20th Dec. Any bros want to meet up, please PM me. :D
Hopefully, puyings will return to flood Hatyai unlike last month after flood when puyings stock was low:D

Wizolf
08-12-2010, 12:10 AM
Wah.. all quiet on northern front and no update from bros on whether there is tuam nam (flood) :D Hope all bros are safe. Today is D-day right? after today should be no more floods.
'cos planning to go next week likely from 15th -20th Dec. Any bros want to meet up, please PM me. :D
Hopefully, puyings will return to flood Hatyai unlike last month after flood when puyings stock was low:D

For those who planning their trip within these few weeks, better to monitor weather news update as the 2nd flood is brewing and coming soon. Some villages in Korat are already flooded to waist level. Thai local TV is broadcasting the flood situation this morning and their locals are very concern as they have yet to recover from the last flood.

http://www.mcot.net/cfcustom/cache_page/139432.html

In Songkhla, the water level in the Uthapao Canal has risen following overnight rain but it is still five metres below its normal banks, a safe level. However, a 15-metre portion of a road linking two municipalities in Hat Yai was partly washed out, and ropes and other warnings are in place to warn motorists to drive with care.

The regional Meteorological Department warned of another round of floods triggered by heavy rain in the South from the upper southern province of Chomphon southward.

It issued the second warning for strong wind in the Gulf of Thailand and heavy rain in the South’s eastern coast, caused by the ridge of intense high pressure from China, covering upper Thailand. Residents are advised to be alert to possible flash floods from December 7th through the 9th. (MCOT online news)

sadsky18
08-12-2010, 10:49 PM
all bros ,

im going over to hat yai on 20/12 - 23/12 .

anyone going during this period ?

hope the water level will be low during this period .......

KatoeyLover69
10-12-2010, 01:35 PM

Report from Bangkok Post dated Friday 10 December 2010 :-

Warning of flash floods in South

The Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation has warned people living near hillsides and waterways in Chumphon, Surat Thani and Nakhon Si Thammarat to brace for possible flash floods and mudslides.

Director-general Wibul Sanguanpong said on Friday that the continuing rainfall in the three southern provinces since Thursday could cause sudden floods or mudslides in risk areas.

The districts at risk are Patoh, Lang Suan, Thung Tako and Sawee of Chumphon, Nasarn, Wibhavadi, Tha Chana, Chaiya and Koh Samui of Surat Thani, and Ronphibul, Noppitum, Larn Saka, Pipoon, Chawang and Prom Khiri of Nakhon Si Thammarat.

He advised the local residents to closely follow the official weather forecasts.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

sadsky18
10-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated Friday 10 December 2010 :-

Warning of flash floods in South

The Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation has warned people living near hillsides and waterways in Chumphon, Surat Thani and Nakhon Si Thammarat to brace for possible flash floods and mudslides.

Director-general Wibul Sanguanpong said on Friday that the continuing rainfall in the three southern provinces since Thursday could cause sudden floods or mudslides in risk areas.

The districts at risk are Patoh, Lang Suan, Thung Tako and Sawee of Chumphon, Nasarn, Wibhavadi, Tha Chana, Chaiya and Koh Samui of Surat Thani, and Ronphibul, Noppitum, Larn Saka, Pipoon, Chawang and Prom Khiri of Nakhon Si Thammarat.

He advised the local residents to closely follow the official weather forecasts.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

bro , the name given by you looks alien to me .
i will be staying at sakura hotel . is it near the flood area ?
going to some mountain to pray the four face god .

pooker
10-12-2010, 05:59 PM
Sakura is located inside Haadyai central city so nope its not affected, most of the floods will be on the south east of thailand. If u can change ur hotel, i recommend Golden Crown Plaza as it is just right behind regency and they are not as crowded as Mayflower or Regency.

Ninja_Assassin
10-12-2010, 06:13 PM
Sakura is located inside Haadyai central city so nope its not affected, most of the floods will be on the south east of thailand. If u can change ur hotel, i recommend Golden Crown Plaza as it is just right behind regency and they are not as crowded as Mayflower or Regency.

There's 2 Sakura hotel.... the old one is facing the funeral parlour..... and the other newer one is called New Sakura with a big secured basement carpark for those who go to hatyai in their own vehicles..... stayed there in Dec 2006 and the basement carpark was flooded when the rains did not stop for 2 days.... luckily was able to remove my motorbike onto a lorry to escape the flood waters. :D

sadsky18
10-12-2010, 06:18 PM

huh , thanks bro for your recommendation .
i think my friends all staying at sakura .

so anything that i should take note ?
any where got "lorbang" ?

Ninja_Assassin
10-12-2010, 06:22 PM
huh , thanks bro for your recommendation .
i think my friends all staying at sakura .

so anything that i should take note ?
any where got "lorbang" ?

New Sakura itself got traditional massage joint.... their girls are amongst the youngest you will ever find among the massage joints in hatyai....... can ask to do massage in room and ST nego with her...... or book her after her working hours. :p

sadsky18
10-12-2010, 06:58 PM
New Sakura itself got traditional massage joint.... their girls are amongst the youngest you will ever find among the massage joints in hatyai....... can ask to do massage in room and ST nego with her...... or book her after her working hours. :p

bro , where is this new sakura located at ?
i dont speak thai , so when reach airport , tell the tu tu car ( bike taxi ) what ah ?

how much is fare ?

pooker
10-12-2010, 07:04 PM
u dun really need to speak thai in Haadyai, almost every 1 understands Hokkien or Mandarin. Just tell the tuk tuks exactly where u need to go and pronounce it right and they will know it. Airport > Haadyai usually cost 300-400 baht if ur lucky else they will try 400-600 baht. Tuk tuk will prob cost 200-400 baht max.

Ninja_Assassin
10-12-2010, 08:00 PM
i dont speak thai , so when reach airport , tell the tu tu car ( bike taxi ) what ah ?

how much is fare ?

There is taxi counter at the airport..... tell them which hotel u going to, pay them and they will write u a voucher with the taxi number...... go outside the door to board your taxi...... do not approach the touts milling outside the door..... always buy from the airport counter...... not expensive only 280 baht from airport to hatyai (was 2006 price maybe have increase by a little now but still should not be more than 400 baht)...... taxi is aircon saloon car so why want to suffer in tuk tuk.

Ninja_Assassin
10-12-2010, 08:04 PM

Beside the old Sakura on the adjacent street....... the 2 Sakuras form an L shape looking from bird's eye view... :D

sadsky18
11-12-2010, 12:59 AM
There is taxi counter at the airport..... tell them which hotel u going to, pay them and they will write u a voucher with the taxi number...... go outside the door to board your taxi...... do not approach the touts milling outside the door..... always buy from the airport counter...... not expensive only 280 baht from airport to hatyai (was 2006 price maybe have increase by a little now but still should not be more than 400 baht)...... taxi is aircon saloon car so why want to suffer in tuk tuk.

oh , so can i just "bao" the taxi for the next few days so i dont need to find a transport ?

meaning the taxi will standby for me ( will arrange a timing for them to fetch me and my buddys for tour sighting ) ?

is that possible ?

how much will it cost ?

sadsky18
11-12-2010, 12:59 AM
Beside the old Sakura on the adjacent street....... the 2 Sakuras form an L shape looking from bird's eye view... :D

thanks bro for your info .
will be great use when i reach there ;'0

klguylate30s
11-12-2010, 03:34 AM
oh , so can i just "bao" the taxi for the next few days so i dont need to find a transport ?

meaning the taxi will standby for me ( will arrange a timing for them to fetch me and my buddys for tour sighting ) ?

is that possible ?

how much will it cost ?

No need to pau taxi in Hatyai coz there are many tuks tuks in Hatyai and they only cost 20 Bahts per trip and are genrally safe!

KatoeyLover69
11-12-2010, 12:10 PM
Report from The Nation dated Saturday 11 December 2010 :-

Southern insurgents expected to step up attacks before New Year: official

Yala - A security official said Friday that southern insurgents plan to step up attacks in the three southern border provinces before the New Year holidays.
The security source said intelligence officials had learn that insurgent leaders had held two meetings in Narathiwat to plan the attacks.--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

enjoy7
12-12-2010, 11:35 PM
New to the site. Clear leave and book a ticket to Hatyai leaving 14 Dec 2010. Anybody I can tag along or meet up. Have not book any hotel. Will get it at airport

klguylate30s
13-12-2010, 05:37 PM
New to the site. Clear leave and book a ticket to Hatyai leaving 14 Dec 2010. Anybody I can tag along or meet up. Have not book any hotel. Will get it at airport

You need to read the forum or else you'll be spending a lot of $ unnecessarily!

pooker
13-12-2010, 06:44 PM

I recommend u book it online or ask the taxi to bring u to one of the numerous travel agency to book hotel rooms, u can save up to 20 RM per room per night. Remember to not book any girls from them cause they will get a commission of at least 30-80 RM per girl. Keep his number just in case. If ur going to the chicken farm, make sure u go earlier so that u will have more choices.
Chanivet has younger girls while See Kim Yong has more matured girls.

cheonglah
13-12-2010, 07:06 PM
Report from The Nation dated Saturday 11 December 2010 :-

Southern insurgents expected to step up attacks before New Year: official

Yala - A security official said Friday that southern insurgents plan to step up attacks in the three southern border provinces before the New Year holidays.
The security source said intelligence officials had learn that insurgent leaders had held two meetings in Narathiwat to plan the attacks.--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Thanks for update.
Wah, hope the 3 southern provinces they are referring to is Pattani, Yala and Narathiwat and does not include Songkhla :) As if the flood problem not bad enough now insurgent problem returning :confused:

floating Rok
13-12-2010, 10:48 PM
also clear year end leave, can go anywhere, just to have fun.

anybody?

floating Rok
13-12-2010, 10:51 PM
also clear year end leave. can go anywhere, just to have fun.

message me....

pooker
14-12-2010, 02:09 AM
i am plannin to head to haadyai this thursday, are there any flooding blocking the roads to haadyai ?

Outstation
14-12-2010, 05:38 PM
hey bros gonna be in hat yai over chrismas another other bros going to b there same time?

strong64
15-12-2010, 12:03 PM
Went to Hat Yai on the 10 to 12 December. Once reach HY airport, bought a voucher for the Taxi for 300BTH. There is a counter just outside the immigration. Told them going to Lovely Tour to get voucher for the Hotel. It was raining very heavy half way towards Lovely Tour. All the rooms in Hat Yai were fully booked… this is due to school holiday in Malaysia and also weekend. No choice but to book a VIP room for Siam City Hotel. The price was 1550BTH when reach Hotel ask the reception and was told the VIP room cost 3500BTH. It is better to get Hotel room and Taxi from the travel Agent there. The cost for the Taxi from Hat Yai to Airport is 280BTH. Bought it from the Tour agent opposite Seven-Eleven at the Lee Garden Hotel. From the Siam City Hotel it cost 350BTH and other Tour agent told me 300BTH. For the 3 days 2nights, Hat Yai is really crowded even we have to walk on the road along the Lee Garden as there are just too many people. Hope that this information will be helpful to those Bros going there is month. Oh found a good massage lady in Pink Lady by the number 98. Give good massage but mature lady.

taxi69
15-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Damage: 2400b+tips

Read through the thread trying 2 find out wat is the standard tip 2 give,range frm?(do not wish 2 spoilt market)
Tks in advance:)

Cupnoodle
15-12-2010, 04:04 PM
Damage: 2400b+tips

Read through the thread trying 2 find out wat is the standard tip 2 give,range frm?(do not wish 2 spoilt market)...

Bro what is the damage 2400b for? From where?

For personal opinion, try to give minimal tip or nothing at all, however this is up to individual. If you give one, she may expect the next customer to do the same. If she get 1000 baht before as tip, when you give her 100 baht maybe she will show you colour face?! :rolleyes:

Have fun ;)

taxi69
15-12-2010, 04:38 PM
Bro what is the damage 2400b for? From where?

Sorry:p did not stated clearly.
I mean to the WL or FL

sibaysong4u
15-12-2010, 08:02 PM
wat is the standard tip 2 give,range frm?(do not wish 2 spoilt market)
Tks in advance:)
Black face/no service= Zero tip, Cheerfull/Good service = 200-500baht.

taxi69
16-12-2010, 02:13 AM
Black face/no service= Zero tip, Cheerfull/Good service = 200-500baht.

ok,noted
tks:)

hipi911
16-12-2010, 02:07 PM
also clear year end leave, can go anywhere, just to have fun.

anybody?

me too, just want to go for a break, can go anytime, anyone going? Can email me at [email protected] as i dont come here often.

Outstation
16-12-2010, 11:25 PM
going to be my first trip to hatyai next week kind of excited duno how to expect, how much do bro recommend to bring for party hard over 4 days? baht?

Ninja_Assassin
17-12-2010, 02:38 AM
me too, just want to go for a break, can go anytime, anyone going? Can email me at [email protected] as i dont come here often.

Bangkok, Hatyai, Pattaya, Danok.... the LOS scene is slowly dying oredi...... not wirth to cheong in LOS anymore..... Suggest you try out Angeles City, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh or even Batam..... more happening in these places and also more bang for your $$$. :D

hawk88
17-12-2010, 02:53 AM
I had been to Hatyai for more than 20 times (drove there from spore 10 times and fly there 10 times) since 21 yrs old till now. Despite all the KFC farm (info already all around the thread), there are some places of interestes that most of cheongester miss out or never mention before. I just show my face and room rate at golden crown plaza is cheaper than the voucher that u bought from tour agency (non peak hoilday). The place to pray or whatever, wont kena chop cos market price cant run. Go Plaza (market) buy clothing, see my face, their quote will be very dif from tourist. Some makan place that i intro i think also quite decilious. Guys who need info just pm me. I free i sure reply to ur needs cos i like to help guys who spend their money wisely. Anyway, if u want to know about disco to hook gals dun pm me cos i dun cheong disco or ktv in foreiign land. I just came back after cheoning last week of nov 2010. Anyone got info on Haikou pls pm me cos next yr 1st time to cheong Haikou and there isnt much update info. Thanks alot.

sadsky18
17-12-2010, 06:35 AM
going to be my first trip to hatyai next week kind of excited duno how to expect, how much do bro recommend to bring for party hard over 4 days? baht?

bro , im going next week too 20/12 - 23/12

what abt you ?

Outstation
17-12-2010, 01:51 PM
Hey bro 1 day too late, I will arrive 24th until 28th, I think bro wei88
8 might b there same time as u, pm him n see la, Wat a same already miss out to meet up with 2 fellow cheongsters!, u regular at hatyai bro? Got any good place to recommend? Four us going, hope its going to b good getting excited

jacobsgoh
17-12-2010, 04:10 PM
I had been to Hatyai for more than 20 times (drove there from spore 10 times and fly there 10 times) since 21 yrs old till now. Despite all the KFC farm (info already all around the thread), there are some places of interestes that most of cheongester miss out or never mention before. I just show my face and room rate at golden crown plaza is cheaper than the voucher that u bought from tour agency (non peak hoilday). The place to pray or whatever, wont kena chop cos market price cant run. Go Plaza (market) buy clothing, see my face, their quote will be very dif from tourist. Some makan place that i intro i think also quite decilious. Guys who need info just pm me. I free i sure reply to ur needs cos i like to help guys who spend their money wisely. Anyway, if u want to know about disco to hook gals dun pm me cos i dun cheong disco or ktv in foreiign land. I just came back after cheoning last week of nov 2010. Anyone got info on Haikou pls pm me cos next yr 1st time to cheong Haikou and there isnt much update info. Thanks alot.

For a moment i thought it was the crown prince of Thailand posting, not my fault, age is very cruel and i am already 70.

cheonglah
17-12-2010, 08:34 PM
OH NO ....... HATYAI IS FLOODED !!

Hehe :D
Just kidding! I mean FLOODED by humans,not water- Lots of Malaysians and Singaporeans flooding the place. Most hotels fully booked from tomorrow- hard to get hotel rooms.

Shops, nightlife mostly open now though some may say it may not be same as before.
7-11 - now open :D
Lee Garden/Novotel/Regency - all open
Talathay seafood -open (have not been there but heard that it is now open)
Hansa entertainment-open (not been there yet but heard that it is open)
S.C 611 office closed- have to call mummy and she say no girls.
Kiss Lounge- more gals than last mth- quality not as good as few years ago.
The Pubb (opposite Odeon)- still undergoing renovation since the flood
Deep Wonder pub (at basement of Odeon)-open

Now in Hatyai probably until 20 Dec- any bro want to meet up, PM me :)

Ilovepussies
17-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Hi all brothers here,

My first time posting in forum. I do need as many info on hat yai as i am going on a trip soon. I am totally a newbie there and hopefully all of you can provide me with as many informations as possible.

I am planning a 4d3n trip with a few of my friends, our Budget is around S$800. Definitely i am going for bonking, message +++ but i dont do shoppings.
Infos i need on
- I need a decent hotel- clean,air-con,dont want to sleep with bedbugs:mad:
around S$30-S$40

- transport charges?

- tipping services?

- where to get my bedroom companion for the night?:o
price range?

-any good food recommendations?
i love to eat

-any good message area?

++++++ any info that you can supply me with will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any brother that gona supply me with infos.

Cupnoodle
18-12-2010, 02:18 AM
...I just show my face...

May I borrow your face to book FL? If the FL rate is 1500baht, how much to pay after show your face? :cool:

Lots of Malaysians and Singaporeans flooding the place. Most hotels fully booked from tomorrow- hard to get hotel rooms...

I saw lots of Malaysia Indian coming to Hatyai today too! :eek: If you don't insist in staying at certain hotel, should be able to get room from other hotel.

Have fun

hawk88
18-12-2010, 02:52 AM
[QUOTE=Cupnoodle;5504456]May I borrow your face to book FL? If the FL rate is 1500baht, how much to pay after show your face? :cool:

Bro, those gals also making a living. Just make sure we pay the market price and dun get chop is good enough for u already. I dun see anyone went to water market in Hatyai b4??? very curious.

hawk88
18-12-2010, 02:58 AM
For a moment i thought it was the crown prince of Thailand posting, not my fault, age is very cruel and i am already 70.

Bro, no need to suay seow. we are here to share.

Outstation
18-12-2010, 10:31 AM
Hi all brothers here,

My first time posting in forum. I do need as many info on hat yai as i am going on a trip soon. I am totally a newbie there and hopefully all of you can provide me with as many informations as possible.

I am planning a 4d3n trip with a few of my friends, our Budget is around S$800. Definitely i am going for bonking, message +++ but i dont do shoppings.
Infos i need on
around S$30-S$40

- transport charges?

- tipping services?

price range?

i love to eat

-any good message area?

Hey bro wen r u heading there, I will b going with 4 frens also, maybe can meet up n cheong together

KatoeyLover69
18-12-2010, 11:55 AM
Report from The Nation dated Saturday 18 December 2010 :-

Police chief warns South of New Year attacks

The South will probably be hit by insurgent bomb attacks both before and during the New Year holiday period, national police chief Pol General Wichean Potephosree said yesterday, based on a recent intelligence report.

Most of Yala and Narathiwat provinces are at risk, as well as the Hat Yai district in Songkhla province. Though Pattani is not included in the warning, residents are advised to remain cautious, he said.

He said police "were not taking this warning lightly" and were setting up preventive measures. Wichean was speaking after visiting a police bomb-disposal unit in Yala and reassuring Muslim clerics in the South that scientific evidence would bring justice to the region.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Lone_Wolf
18-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Wahlaneh..... you keep scaring our cheongsters ;)

Btw, Thai tourist police advisory notices handed out to visitors name the list of likely targets are : Hatyai Railway Station and Lee Garden Mall :rolleyes: bros visiting Hatyai please take care and be alert when visiting these places :)

The South will probably be hit by insurgent bomb attacks both before and during the New Year holiday period, national police chief Pol General Wichean Potephosree said yesterday, based on a recent intelligence report.

Most of Yala and Narathiwat provinces are at risk, as well as the Hat Yai district in Songkhla province. Though Pattani is not included in the warning, residents are advised to remain cautious, he said.

He said police "were not taking this warning lightly" and were setting up preventive measures. Wichean was speaking after visiting a police bomb-disposal unit in Yala and reassuring Muslim clerics in the South that scientific evidence would bring justice to the region.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

yinyang
18-12-2010, 01:21 PM
Wahlaneh..... you keep scaring our :)
Just as his siggie says, KNN, out to spam with his terror news:p:rolleyes:

xiongmao
18-12-2010, 09:26 PM
Hi all brothers here,

Infos i need on
around S$30-S$40

- transport charges?

- tipping services?

price range?

i love to eat

-any good message area?

See infos in page 537 posting nos 8046-8048 thanks to bro llbkoh

U can also view Hatyai maps, handy to locate hotels, some places of interest:

http://www.phukhao.com/gmap/hy_gmap.htm

http://www.phukhao.com/download/maps/Hatyai_map.gif

Outstation
18-12-2010, 10:53 PM
need a live report from HY bros, hows the city now after flood? everytihing operating as per normal now? or are a lot of the places still closed

Full_Sound
18-12-2010, 11:04 PM
need a live report from HY bros, hows the city now after flood? everytihing operating as per normal now? or are a lot of the places still closed

Just back to S'pore fm Hatyai

1. Light rain during day so no flood at all. Weather is cool n nice

2. Almost back to normal, 80% shops are up & running

Weekend crowd from M'sia is flooding the city.
Not easy to get rooms at heart of the city.
Yeap! the burning question... the girls are very busy so got to
fast legs & fast hands :D

brox699
19-12-2010, 02:15 AM
new to hat yai... any recommendations for decent accomodation and seafood places?

naemlo
19-12-2010, 03:16 AM
new to hat yai... any recommendations for decent accomodation and seafood places?

It will be good u dun go Hatyai, save all the troubles... either u r lazy, blind or stupid. Read a few posts before u or search for it in this thread. :rolleyes:

KatoeyLover69
19-12-2010, 09:14 AM

Report from Bangkok Post dated Saturday 18 December 2010 :-

Five killed in South violence

Five people, including at least two soldiers and one extremist, were killed in the latest wave of violence in the deep South, police said Saturday.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Read more at : http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/211990/five-dead-in-new-south-violence

wetwet
19-12-2010, 10:04 PM
Hi all brothers here,

Infos i need on
around S$30-S$40

- transport charges?

- tipping services?

price range?

i love to eat

-any good message area?

Just back from Hatyai (14/12 to 18/12)
- Stayed at Sakura. Paid 830baht/night. 20baht/day for housekeeper
- Massage at 2nd floor is good. Tried for 3 days consecutively. Never tried other joints. Paid 200baht + 100baht tip
- Makan Place - Wanton mee, very nice (near hotel), pig organ soup, very nice (near hotel), MK steamboat (Robinson), seafood, very nice (location unknown)
- Pub/Disco - Paragon, Ice Bar
- Lady - Same lady for 4 nights (2000baht/night)

Hope these info helps.

Cheers!

brox699
20-12-2010, 12:12 AM
naemlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by brox699

It will be good u dun go Hatyai, save all the troubles... either u r lazy, blind or stupid. Read a few posts before u or search for it in this thread.

naemlo, why you so unfriendly? thought this a place to share info...:confused:

Cupnoodle
20-12-2010, 12:47 AM
...why you so unfriendly? thought this a place to share info...

There are more than enough information here this thread which has over 500 pages. Many bros had contributed and shared lots of information here for all to read and learn. How could you mention there is no info share here? :mad:
If you want to be spoon feed, please hire a maid or nanny! :cool:

Outstation
20-12-2010, 02:44 AM
i had the same problem b4 a lot of the 500 pages dont contain helpful info a lot of it just chit chat so u cant blame a newbie for asking or maybe he dont have the time to shift thru all 500 pages just a call for help and he gets a slap in the face not a very warm welcome to a new community

habbomall
20-12-2010, 04:31 AM
i had the same problem b4 a lot of the 500 pages dont contain helpful info a lot of it just chit chat so u cant blame a newbie for asking or maybe he dont have the time to shift thru all 500 pages just a call for help and he gets a slap in the face not a very warm welcome to a new community

bro 1 year ago i also first time chiong hat yat. i keep on looking at all the post and did the same abit of home work here and map there. as long as your know how to from airport to hotel can liao the most inmporter thing hotel.

than i also copy down all the chicken joint place like SEE KIM YONG/Cheavist also copy down disco like KISS chanel/pangon...

than for food i belive i saw some bro post ask the tuk tuk bring you go and also there are alot of food in the place just walk and eat as you like.

so sometime i feel if we go get buffct ppl take for us we don't what there. but once you take yourself info is all there for you. so not bro here not warm welcome you or other beginner. For other country i am doing the same also.

naemlo
20-12-2010, 02:46 PM
naemlo, why you so unfriendly? thought this a place to share info...:

It is to share and not spoon feed. If u dun have time and lazy, dun travel, if u travel n horny stay in the hotel, use your left or right hand, wank the hell out of it. :mad: Fuck, only few posts b4 u has the info. U r purely fucking lazy. In hokkien, ppl will ask u to "hor gao kan".

to read and learn. How could you mention there is no info share here?

He needs a dog.... :D

If u dun have the time and u r lazy, the best is use your faithful hand n imagine fucking ms universal. :rolleyes: Dun come n ask, where the fuck can I find a chick to fuck. :mad:

Loop8
20-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Hi, fella samsters!
I'm juz back fm Hatyai 2 days ago. Will try to relate my experience here hoping it maybe helpful to those who intends to cheong there.

As we're going Hatyai on car from Bukit Kayu Hitam, the journey is a bit time consuming as immigration from both side are not very developed whereby passengers needs to alight car to get their passport chopped & also bcos they do not separate out the lorries, passengers cars & buses thus tranportation by road is a hassle. According to my frenz who is a regular traveller to Hatya by road, he said that the jam can be as bad as 2~3 hours juz to cross these 2 countries immigrations & customs.

When we arrived at Hatyai on 17 Dec @ Thailand time abt 1630, we were surprised by the number of tourists flooding this place. Tourist coaches, foreign vehicles are scattered all over the places. We quickly went around looking for hotel to stay. The first we went is Home Garden but it was fully booked. We went on to another few but all fully booked. An hour passed & still no luck till we walked in Siam Centre Hotel. Surprisingly they got 2 rooms for the night & walk in rate is 825baht/night which we accept w/o any bargain considering it was drizzling outside.

It was abt 1830 & we went on to have our dinner. Soon after dinner, we met up bro Wei888 & his buddy at Kiss Lounge. To our surprise when we rch there, the ladies are all dressed in gowns preparing for some show. The mummy told us they are having a show tonight at 11+ but some girls which are not booked are still available. The rate is going for 3,900 to 5,000 for LT. I spotted a quite pretty one of 5,000 but too bad she was booked. Wanted to get a room to sing song but all rooms are all fully booked also. The mummy then offer to show us their KTV room. When we went in, the room looks new with some shocking facilities. There are a small hall, a bedroom wt Queen size bed, TV room wt KTV system & a jaccuzi beside it. I think this is a so called all-in concept room where u can do everything inside. We all left w/o any selection. Next we went Chaupraya 4 whereby they have girls for soappy massage. Girls are in 1,800/2,000 & 2,300 categories. After some screening, CMI & we left. Finally we decided to go Sabuki KTV which is opposite our hotel. Although girls selection are not impressive, we decided to have some drinks & call it a night. Girls are available to sit at 200baht/hour. My frenz, me & bro Wei8888's buddy each took a girl to sit. Beer is at 600baht/jug which is quite exp to my standard. I requested for the menu & to my surprise I found the Chivas 12 years is only selling at 1,500 baht/bottle. Quickly we switch to whisky. Only later to I found out they actually trying to make from the mixer which is 100baht/mixer. Coke, soda & mineral of small bottles are at 100baht each. To those who are not used to drink whisky on the rock, I speculate u may need at least 10 mixers to goes wt the bottle. As I drank till a bit tipsy, my girl showed me her apartment key & told me I could spend the night over which I politely rejected. Who knows what could happen??!! Then when we are abt to goes off, my girl came out & asked if I'm booking her for the night. I was quite drunk so I reject her. There she stand looking so sad so I said I will booked her just to sleep at 1,000 baht till next day 12 noon which she agreed. (Normal LT booking is 2,000baht + bar fine of 200baht/hour calculated till 2am). She happily followed me back. Upon reaching my room, she then told me she wanted to go back & get clothings to be comfortable. I said ok & she went off. I slept soon & woke the next morning w/o her beside wt me. Look around & saw her handbag still there. I thought she might have returned but I couldn't hear her knocking the door. I then remember my bfast appt wt bro Wei8888 & quickly called up to meet for bfast. I can pass the handbag to him in order to pass to my girl as he's still staying at Hatyai. Bro Wei8888 brought me to a place near Garden Home Hotel for porridge. The porridge is so nice which I think u can't find this kind of standard easily in Sillypore nor Bolehland. When we finished the porridge at 9+, bro Wei8888 offered to show me around nearby farm. We walked in the first farm where we are served by a man who sounded like a Hongkee. He got 6 girls. Both bro Wei8888 buddy & me spotted one but we decided not to take from first farm as the time is still early at 9+ & we have not seen other farm's stocks. Decided to move on & as we continue wt about 5 or 6 more farms the selection is getting worse wt as little as 2 girls per farm. Bro Wei8888 explained to me that it could be bcos many customers have extended their girls or some girls are still not back yet. The rate for booking is 2,000baht from 10am to next day 6am. But bro Wei8888 also added the girls may allow only 2 shots & max 3 if u managed to convince the girl. So off we went w/o any girls again.

I left to meet my fella travel mates. Told them I've not score yet & they quickly brought me to a massage parlour called Pink Lady. When I know the massage rate is 240baht for 2 hours, I quickly picked a lady for 2 hours massage. After the massage, the girl kept on asking me to do ping pong. She quoted me 200baht for ping pong. As I didn't understand what it is I decided to opt out. When explained by my frenz, ping pong is massage of your ball. The girls will try to make u as high as possible w/o ejacuation. When ur didi is feeling high, the girl will then ask u if u wanted masturbation. Mind u, for masturbation or release u need to pay 500 baht i/o 200baht. This is their trick of doing biz. After massage still not feeling sextified, I went down again to look at the girls for soapy massage. Chosen a girl by number of 888. This is where the action begins. She looks a little Chinese & is from Chiangrai.

I was led to a room where they got a bed, bathtub & waterbed. First, I was ask to undress & lie down when the girl prepare bubbles. She also fill the tub with water at the same time. Next I was guided to the water bed spread wt bubbles. The girl then slowly uses her leg to glide through & caresses my didi from in between. Next she uses her boops to caress my body. To make it hotter she even uses her bush to caress my didi. It was so sexciting when she does all these services. Juz wondering if any customer accidentally place in their naked cock while servicing. Thereafter I was lead to the bath tub. Ask if I needed a hair wash, I quickly replied yes! My headed is resting on her lap while she shampoo my hair & washes my face. After she rinse my head, she took out a brush & brushes my foot sole & palm. After the brushing, she shampoo my whole body with her boops. My cock already buay tahan with all these caressment. I then wiped myself dry & go to the bed. She came over wt a pencil case full of condoms wt different colours. When asked why so many, she said she will choose condom according our cock size. Wow!! Such professionalism. She went on to blow me. When my cock erected, she slowly guided it in her love hole. As the foreplay excites me too much, I came within a minute. She complained I haven't start to rock her yet. Hahaha.. Looking at the time is still available, she lied down & chit chat wt me. No rush at all. All these in 90 minutes for 1,700 baht only!!

We left Hatyai at 1630 to catch our coach. When passby Danok, our vehicle is slowed down by jam I noticed there are many China girls & Vietnam around. My frenz said there is a demand here as many M'sian patronized Danok on weekends. Interesting!!! China & Vietnam dolls are pratically everywhere. I was telling myself I could try Danok in our next trip.

Hey, bro Wei888! Thanks for the hospitality. Pm me your mobile as I misplaced it somewhere. Hope to cheong again wt u.

brox699
20-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Cupnoodle

Quote:

There are more than enough information here this thread which has over 500 pages. Many bros had contributed and shared lots of information here for all to read and learn. How could you mention there is no info share here?
If you want to be spoon feed, please hire a maid or nanny!

Cupnoodle,

only asked for info on decent accommodation and place to stay?
to read 500 pages of non current info is not going to help, right?

thank you for sharing your super brain power.

brox699
20-12-2010, 09:08 PM
naemlo

Quote:
naemlo, why you so unfriendly? thought this a place to share info...:

It is to share and not spoon feed. If u dun have time and lazy, dun travel, if u travel n horny stay in the hotel, use your left or right hand, wank the hell out of it. Fuck, only few posts b4 u has the info. U r purely fucking lazy. In hokkien, ppl will ask u to "hor gao kan".

Only asked for decent accomodation and nice place to eat originally posted?
Somehow you just to other conclusions....

Any curious what you want to accomplish with these type of remarks here:confused:?

brox699
20-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Cupnoodle

Quote:

There are more than enough information here this thread which has over 500 pages. Many bros had contributed and shared lots of information here for all to read and learn. How could you mention there is no info share here?
If you want to be spoon feed, please hire a maid or nanny!

Cupnoodle,

only asked for info on decent accommodation and place to (oops) have nice seafood?

to read 500 pages of non current info is not going to help, right?

thank you for sharing your super brain power.

Outstation
20-12-2010, 10:12 PM
It is to share and not spoon feed. If u dun have time and lazy, dun travel, if u travel n horny stay in the hotel, use your left or right hand, wank the hell out of it. :mad: Fuck, only few posts b4 u has the info. U r purely fucking lazy. In hokkien, ppl will ask u to "hor gao kan".

He needs a dog.... :D

If u dun have the time and u r lazy, the best is use your faithful hand n imagine fucking ms universal. :rolleyes: Dun come n ask, where the fuck can I find a chick to fuck. :mad:

some people have a thing called a life and have to work for a living so we dont have all the time in the world to scroll thru 500 pages and quiet frankly our world does not revolve around sammyboy maybe it does for u thats y ur making a big fuss over newbies asking for info, if ur not going to help maybe dont put in another useless reply that some1 else has to scroll thru looking for info, and no 1 ask U where to find a chick they asked for bros ur the smart ass that just wanted to put another smart ass reply

naemlo
21-12-2010, 05:00 AM
Any curious what you want to accomplish with these type of remarks here:confused:?

I accomplished by getting a dog fuck your ass and what did u get by asking stupid question??

some people have a thing called a life and have to work for a living so we dont have all the time in the world to scroll thru 500 pages and quiet frankly our world does not revolve around sammyboy maybe it does for u thats y ur making a big fuss over newbies asking for info, if ur not going to help maybe dont put in another useless reply that some1 else has to scroll thru looking for info, and no 1 ask U where to find a chick they asked for bros ur the smart ass that just wanted to put another smart ass reply

U r another fucking stupid asshole, the world will be better without u. U need to drill this into your thick skull and please put your brain back to the top and not leave it in your ass cause whatever out from u r just shit.

So in this forum, u r the only 1 who is busy in this world? Those who contribute to this thread has no life?? As a leech, u r better off in another forum cause without u, there is no less info here. Why not u start a silly thread and ask for info in Hatyai and see how the no life samsters reply to u.

Ok end of the conversation with u 2. U guys are too busy.... I am too free with the puyings....I dun want to waste my time with 2 assholes.

Thai31
21-12-2010, 06:35 AM
any bros happen to be in hatyai now?

I am here till 23rd so maybe we can arrange for for actions

PM me if there is bro out there :)

Chubbyboy
21-12-2010, 11:55 AM

bro me & 2 Bros here til 23 as well, lets meets up.

dunworri
22-12-2010, 12:11 AM

just Pm u leh:D

irbaboon
22-12-2010, 06:59 PM
Yo bros,
I am going to hatyai next year:mad:... 1st day of next year..:)
1st - 4th.

Haven't been there for a long time.
Anyone happen to know where the very nice Duck noodle at regency went?
Close down 1 year plus ago when I was there.....
Miss it very much...

I will be alone. (but with my girl).
Anyone interested to go chiong together can PM me.

sadsky18
22-12-2010, 07:41 PM
Yo bros,
I am going to hatyai next year:mad:... 1st day of next year..:)
1st - 4th.

Miss it very much...

bro , how to chiong when yr girl follow you ? lol . try to pm bro thai31 , if u looking for gd lorbang he have ;-) .

Thai31
23-12-2010, 01:00 AM
will be extending my stay till the 4th... bro dun worri take note...:)

any bros coming ????bro dun worri u want to come???
:D:D

etct88
23-12-2010, 01:44 AM

.......just one page before his post, there is one post/info on voucher and Lee Garden... so no wonder the slap was not so warm...... no need to go thru 500 pages..:p

KK....:p

hawk88
23-12-2010, 03:50 AM
Dun waste time on Lee Garden, try golden crowd plaza. 800++ bath when u get vouchor from tour agency. (Usually 820-850 depend on how u kena chop). Clean and good. Another hotel maybe New season or somewhere near there forgot the name cos i visited all the hotels and see the rooms when all fully book except the most expensive Novetal hotel. Golden Crowd only 3 mintutes walk to Lee Garden.

etct88
23-12-2010, 10:50 AM
Dun waste time on Lee Garden, try golden crowd plaza. 800++ bath when u get vouchor from tour agency. (Usually 820-850 depend on how u kena chop). Clean and good. Another hotel maybe New season or somewhere near there forgot the name cos i visited all the hotels and see the rooms when all fully book except the most expensive Novetal hotel. Golden Crowd only 3 mintutes walk to Lee Garden.

Good point, Golden Crown (you mean) is also nearer to the SKY farms.....:D

Another good option is Hatyai Garden Homes Hotel, normal rooms going for 480 bahts and deluxe at 645 bahts. No need to get voucher, walk in or just call them directly. Rooms are really nice and big. Deluxe rooms are really worth it, full toilets and shower/bath tubs.:) and all SKY farms are within crawling distance..........:cool:

Have Kiss Lounge within, and Regazza Spa (one of the best) in house. But these 2 are for thick walleted ones....:p

ps, never stayed in Lee Gardens and would never, too dangerous...... can meet relatives in the corridors.....

madmaster
23-12-2010, 11:44 AM
will be extending my stay till the 4th... bro dun worri take note...:)

any bros coming ????bro dun worri u want to come???
:D:D

Bro I'll be arriving ard 2pm today, jus PM u. Hope to hear fr u soon:)

naemlo
23-12-2010, 05:20 PM
Good point, Golden Crown (you mean) is also nearer to the SKY farms.....:D

Oi u no life, so free? Always post info. :D

etct88
23-12-2010, 05:31 PM
Oi u no life, so free? Always post info. :D

I very free one, go around catching dogs for you........:p

now no life, dam farking free........ how many dogs you need?:D

naemlo
23-12-2010, 05:46 PM

Dogs r hiding from u. No free dog, all busy dogs... all dogs have their own life but when they are horny, they will sit there n wait for bitches to pass by :D

ProfessorOokami
23-12-2010, 06:15 PM

Of course you will be CLEAN after 800 ++ BATH :D

brox699
23-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Finally some real info on hotels in Hat Yai:

"Dun waste time on Lee Garden, try golden crowd plaza. 800++ bath when u get vouchor from tour agency. (Usually 820-850 depend on how u kena chop). Clean and good.

Another hotel maybe New season or somewhere near there forgot the name cos i visited all the hotels and see the rooms when all fully book except the most expensive Novetal hotel. Golden Crowd only 3 mintutes walk to Lee Garden.

Another good option is Hatyai Garden Homes Hotel, normal rooms going for 480 bahts and deluxe at 645 bahts. No need to get voucher, walk in or just call them directly. Rooms are really nice and big. Deluxe rooms are really worth it, full toilets and shower/bath tubs"

edmondyjh
23-12-2010, 09:07 PM
I very free one, go around catching dogs for you........:p

Not so greedy, I just need a female and beautiful dog....to jaga my door.

Ilovepussies
23-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Dont realli know the date ,latest by march 2011 maybe.

Ilovepussies
23-12-2010, 10:32 PM
ty for the info

Ilovepussies
23-12-2010, 10:43 PM
ty for info, deeply appreciated

sadsky18
24-12-2010, 12:39 AM
All Bros ,

I just come back from Hat Yai with two samsters ( 20/12 - 23/12 ) .
Im a newbie to Hat Yai . So below are some info i wanna share :")

1) reach airport , buy voucher from tour agency ( normally 300 ) . Take those uniforms taxi . its better than those "illegal" one , as they chopper very sharp :"P
2) i went for Lee Garden Plaza Hotel , there is this "Chan Tour" agency just beside the hotel ( from the right side if u stand infront of the Lee Garden Plaza Hotel ) . You can get a room at 1050 baht for one night "might be ex for some bro , but okie lah , about sg $50 only .
3) The "Chan Tour" also provide taxi trip to various place ( i went to a mountain to pray the 4 four god ) . Their services not bad .
4) dont waste time on those bloody tuk tuk driver , they only chop you if u looking for girls .
5) Thanks god i meet someone who enlighten my trip . Bro Thai31 pm me on my second day , managed to meet him up . He intro me to "Wei Ping Hotel" @ second floor . Its a fish tank pattern , you can sit and drink some thing and see the girls sitting at the bar counter . "Red tag means 1700 baht for short time , 3500 baht for over night . Blue tag means 1400 baht for shot time , 3000 baht for over night."
6) Thai31 bro also intro me to "Kiss Lounge" at Hat Yai Garden Hoe Hotel "also 2nd floor " . Its a pub pattern with live band . You can order drinks and listen to the band also can request the girls to sit with you and TCSS ( 150 baht for one hour ) . Over night booking is 3000 baht .
7) There is also this "Pink Lady Complex" just beside Lee Garden Plaza Hotel . walk up the stair case , you will see a "Pink Lady Cafe" , there is this "sexy show" those dancing nude one , or you can walk further up to the massage palour . They also operate like fish tank . Very class .

Over all , my 4 days trip is so so .
Hope this info can help some blur sotong like me :")

**Many thanks to Bro Thai31 . If not for him , i think i will kill myself in Hat Yai ( Die of BORDEM ) :"P
A piece of advice from Bro Thai31 . "If you wan service level high , dont go for SYT cos they sux . If you wan service level high , either pay more for it or look for those more senior "In age" "

:")
Cheers

ir_baboon
24-12-2010, 01:56 AM
bro , how to chiong when yr girl follow you ? lol . try to pm bro thai31 , if u looking for gd lorbang he have ;-) .

chiong as in go drinking..;)
Wanna go ice bar and kiss channel.. long time never go leow...:(

jioing anyone who is there same days as me..:D
cause my friend fly my aeroplane go bangkok..... ... :mad:

dunworri
24-12-2010, 02:22 AM
All Bros ,

I just come back from Hat Yai with two samsters ( 20/12 - 23/12 ) .
Im a newbie to Hat Yai . So below are some info i wanna share :")

1) reach airport , buy voucher from tour agency ( normally 300 ) . Take those uniforms taxi . its better than those "illegal" one , as they chopper very sharp :"P
2) i went for Lee Garden Plaza Hotel , there is this "Chan Tour" agency just beside the hotel ( from the right side if u stand infront of the Lee Garden Plaza Hotel ) . You can get a room at 1050 baht for one night "might be ex for some bro , but okie lah , about sg $50 only .
3) The "Chan Tour" also provide taxi trip to various place ( i went to a mountain to pray the 4 four god ) . Their services not bad .
4) dont waste time on those bloody tuk tuk driver , they only chop you if u looking for girls .
5) Thanks god i meet someone who enlighten my trip . Bro Thai31 pm me on my second day , managed to meet him up . He intro me to "Wei Ping Hotel" @ second floor . Its a fish tank pattern , you can sit and drink some thing and see the girls sitting at the bar counter . "Red tag means 1700 baht for short time , 3500 baht for over night . Blue tag means 1400 baht for shot time , 3000 baht for over night."
6) Thai31 bro also intro me to "Kiss Lounge" at Hat Yai Garden Hoe Hotel "also 2nd floor " . Its a pub pattern with live band . You can order drinks and listen to the band also can request the girls to sit with you and TCSS ( 150 baht for one hour ) . Over night booking is 3000 baht .
7) There is also this "Pink Lady Complex" just beside Lee Garden Plaza Hotel . walk up the stair case , you will see a "Pink Lady Cafe" , there is this "sexy show" those dancing nude one , or you can walk further up to the massage palour . They also operate like fish tank . Very class .

Over all , my 4 days trip is so so .
Hope this info can help some blur sotong like me :")

**Many thanks to Bro Thai31 . If not for him , i think i will kill myself in Hat Yai ( Die of BORDEM ) :"P
A piece of advice from Bro Thai31 . "If you wan service level high , dont go for SYT cos they sux . If you wan service level high , either pay more for it or look for those more senior "In age" "

:")
Cheers

Bro,TQ for ur lobang..:)
is wieng ping hotel.

Re:Thai31,how much u earn from tis bro sadsky18:cool::D

dunworri
24-12-2010, 02:29 AM
Dogs r hiding from u. No free dog, all busy dogs... all dogs have their own life but when they are horny, they will sit there n wait for bitches to pass by :D

Bro naemlo n etct88,izzit female(dog):p:D

naemlo
24-12-2010, 03:53 AM
Bro naemlo n etct88,izzit female(dog):p:D

Bitch.... u guess female or male?? :rolleyes:

ILoveSSYT
24-12-2010, 09:35 AM
Hi all cheongsters,

I jus come back from hat yai, there r really not bad, everynight wit my fren cheong till morning 5 or 6am, but i have some question:
1) Y at the see kim yong and channivet these two places early morning all gals already booked? 2days wit my fren go there cannot get any gals, if got the gals so so only.:(
2) Pink lady, we go there wanna find a soapy massage, but aft selected a gal go into room, we go bath tog, aft finished jus fuck, cannot get any soapy massage, pink lady is't for fuck only?:confused:

jc_wtc
24-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Hi,

Heard that during X'mas and New Year, all the hotel rate is going up at least 50%.

For Example, a room at SGV cost 820B but during hoilday season it will raise till 1250B.

Pls correct me if the infor is wrong.

Regards

etct88
24-12-2010, 10:44 AM
is wieng ping hotel.

..... if Bro Thai31 take care of me like he did for brosadsky18, I gladly 'pay' the tuition fees.......:p

etct88
24-12-2010, 10:45 AM
Bitch.... u guess female or male?? :rolleyes:

..... maybe LB leh.....:D:rolleyes:

sadsky18
24-12-2010, 03:20 PM
is wieng ping hotel.

bro , pai seh . wrong spelling .

hahaha , Bro Thai31 bring me and two other two samsters around . But maybe we too chosy . The girls arent bad , maybe just dont suit us :"P . End up my two friends get girls from Kiss Lounge .

sadsky18
24-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Hi all cheongsters,

I jus come back from hat yai, there r really not bad, everynight wit my fren cheong till morning 5 or 6am, but i have some question:
1) Y at the see kim yong and channivet these two places early morning all gals already booked? 2days wit my fren go there cannot get any gals, if got the gals so so only.:(
2) Pink lady, we go there wanna find a soapy massage, but aft selected a gal go into room, we go bath tog, aft finished jus fuck, cannot get any soapy massage, pink lady is't for fuck only?:confused:

bro ,

my friend get soapy massage at pink lady leh .
did you ask for the soapy massage ?
maybe the girl see u too handsome so wanna "rape" u mah
haahhaha

ir_baboon
24-12-2010, 04:02 PM

Hi all cheongsters,

those with letter T behind the number tag give soapy massage.
more ex by 500baht i think.
if you want soapy with girls without the T also can.. but must pay more.

something like that... long long long time no go leow.. the last time i went pink lady (4 years ago.) it was filled with milfs ... scary... only got 1 pretty one...(my taste is very low one somemore..) :o

Chubbyboy
24-12-2010, 04:43 PM
Hi all cheongsters,

Bro,I went & got the "whole package". Maybe I am "blessed" cos just return from praying on the mountain! Eyes sharp & feeling Good!! Get thecorrect gal (btw is number 888) & inkiss as well(cannot remember the name, think is call new). Ask my bro sadsky, he saw the gal @ kiss too. 

ILoveSSYT
24-12-2010, 06:46 PM
bro ,

my friend get soapy massage at pink lady leh .
did you ask for the soapy massage ?
maybe the girl see u too handsome so wanna "rape" u mah
haahhaha

haha...now the pink lady prices are 1700, 1900 and 2300bath, cheaper than chaopaya 4, there are 1800, 2000 and 2500bath, but i saw somedody wrote in forum chaopaya 4 is the better one for soapy massage, think next time i will try to go chaopaya 4 to "VERIFY" haha ;)

those with letter T behind the number tag give soapy massage.
more ex by 500baht i think.
if you want soapy with girls without the T also can.. but must pay more.

something like that... long long long time no go leow.. the last time i went pink lady (4 years ago.) it was filled with milfs ... scary... only got 1 pretty one...(my taste is very low one somemore..) :o

oic...pay more is doesn't matter, but must pay for valuable, y bro long long time never go liao? Married rdy? haha ;)

ILoveSSYT
24-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Bro,I went & got the "whole package". Maybe I am "blessed" cos just return from praying on the mountain! Eyes sharp & feeling Good!! Get thecorrect gal (btw is number 888) & inkiss as well(cannot remember the name, think is call new). Ask my bro sadsky, he saw the gal @ kiss too. 

Next time i also try to bless and pray before going, haha...my gal number is 671, if i am not wrong, kiss also not very well, me finished all within half an hour, haha...really nothing to do liao, and unable to communication with my gal cos she only speak thai, basic english, chinese or hokian all dunno, think this is bad experience. :(

cheonglah
25-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Miss it very much...

Yes the Duck noodle shop is there. As you face the main entrance of Regency, turn right into small lane and you will see the shop.

For bros here, Chiong usually includes hunting for gals :D so if your girl is around, hard to chiong- complicated :D better to enjoy food, shopping, see temple, floating market with her or go to "safe" clubs like Ice bar, those farang pubs like Post laser, Westside , Deep Wonder,Bamboo or Thai bars like Soi 9, Hybrid, Daza along Thamanoonvithi Road :)

Thai31
26-12-2010, 01:29 AM
like to say sorry to bro madmaster who i did not have time for a meetup.
Due to some personal issues i have to go to phuket for 3 days.
End up spending my christmas there...

hotels indeed are more expensive at this point of time in hatyai..and of coz the girls fees are increasing too..

have to go early to the farms for a wider selection...but i guess there are not much selection as well...:eek:

Thai31
26-12-2010, 01:32 AM
is wieng ping hotel.

hahaha

u come to hatyai then i tell u how much i make ...:eek:

anyway dont come come now bro dunworri... not much girls selection

Nissan9860
26-12-2010, 09:18 AM
With new flight schedule from tiger to fly from SIN-HYT, i think need to consider re-visit my old town. This place is the first place when i started to learn all my fcuking sexperience since i was 20s.

cockburn
26-12-2010, 12:07 PM
hi BROs

Need advise on hatyai

1st time going

alphalaw
26-12-2010, 01:45 PM

FR!!! :D

Anyways, will be there in 21 - 23 Jan.
Any bros keen to go, drop me a msg, as I haven been ard the forum as lively as 10 yrs ago... =(

Cheers.
Have fun, will travel.

Alp.

naemlo
26-12-2010, 03:03 PM
Need advise on hatyai

1st time going

Hatyai is part of Thailand and is located south of Thailand. All Thais in Hatyai speak Thai, some speak English, Teochew, Malay or Chinese. If you need more you can refer to this link, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hat_Yai

Bring some clothings and money, most impt dun forget your passport. :rolleyes:

xiongmao
26-12-2010, 03:26 PM
Hatyai is part of Thailand and is located south of Thailand. All Thais in Hatyai speak Thai, some speak English, Teochew, Malay or Chinese. If you need more you can refer to this link, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hat_Yai

bro naemlo, besides the reference link u have given, may i add other useful links i came across of?

Additional link for read up:

http://wikitravel.org/en/Hat_Yai

Hatyai Maps:

http://www.phukhao.com/download/maps/Hatyai_map.gif

http://www.phukhao.com/gmap/hy_gmap.htm

Just helping ;)

Cupnoodle
26-12-2010, 05:37 PM
hi BROs

Need advise on hatyai

1st time going

..."Advise" is a verb.

My advice is to do what you need to do.

...most impt dun forget your passport...

Bro naemlo, you are kind today didn't ask him to bring dog! :D

naemlo
26-12-2010, 05:48 PM
bro naemlo, besides the reference link u have given, may i add other useful links i came across of?

No problem... it is our pleasure to advise.

Bro naemlo, you are kind today didn't ask him to bring dog! :D

Good mood cause last night had a wet wet night. Had to mop my floor and changed my bed sheet. :D

cockburn
26-12-2010, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the advice;)

Need more advice on playing around there

bestbest
27-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Thanks for the advice;)

Many advices here in this thread. Please surf and search..you may find your gem.

Pearl
27-12-2010, 11:44 PM

Just money and passport will do.. :D

madmaster
27-12-2010, 11:47 PM
like to say sorry to bro madmaster who i did not have time for a meetup.
Due to some personal issues i have to go to phuket for 3 days.
End up spending my christmas there...

hotels indeed are more expensive at this point of time in hatyai..and of coz the girls fees are increasing too..

have to go early to the farms for a wider selection...but i guess there are not much selection as well...:eek:

No problem Bro Thai31, next time we go for drink if i happen to go there again.

U r right abt the selection is quite limited in SKY...However the price is still the same in most farms there, mostly 2k baht. As for Kiss Lounge also no change (3200-3900 baht )

sg_lover
28-12-2010, 04:42 AM
hi bro.
i am looking for travel partner in hatyai to see around city.. and in night bedpartner..

any girl willing do it.. i am travelling on jan

lauliao
28-12-2010, 05:50 AM

U r right abt the selection is quite limited in SKY...However the price is still the same in most farms there, mostly 2k baht. As for Kiss Lounge also no change (3200-3900 baht )

bro,ST or LT?

cockburn
28-12-2010, 09:19 AM
Decided to go kiss lounge, any advice abt getting girls there. Is the hotel where the lounge located good?

etct88
28-12-2010, 09:54 AM

bro,ST or LT?

LT.... and that is their starting price, ......:D:D

Yokosi
28-12-2010, 09:57 AM
[QUOTE=lauliao;5534262]

LT.... and that is their starting price, ......:D:D

Starting price, ah ?. Quality MUST BE damn low !.

Ending price ?. Quality MUST BE damn chun !.

etct88
28-12-2010, 10:31 AM
[QUOTE=etct88;5534549]

Starting price, ah ?. Quality MUST BE damn low !.

Ending price ?. Quality MUST BE damn chun !.

so solli to say, should be la kopi to lim kopi.....:p:D

had a bro who took the 3200, he KPKB, keep saying la kopi........:p

cockburn
28-12-2010, 11:58 AM
There are no taxi drivers in Hatyai, but private car owners. I always use this particular driver for the past 4 years. He can speak reasonable English. Definitely an honest man. All drivers there know him very well and he always at the airport waiting for Singaporeans. If anyone want to use him, please pm me. You will be very glad to have him to assist your stay there.

Kabuki, kiss lounge etc
Any comments, 1st timer lol tks in advance

Thai31
28-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Any bro who can advise is there still any FL in the SC hotel?

what is the rates?

Thanks

thomas88
28-12-2010, 10:36 PM
madmaster;5533727]No problem Bro Thai31, next time we go for drink if i happen to go there again.

U r right abt the selection is quite limited in SKY...However the price is still the same in most farms there, mostly 2k baht. As for Kiss Lounge also no change (3200-3900 baht )[/

bro,ST or LT?

Upz you bro lauliao...courtesy of S.B.Y.1

llbkoh
29-12-2010, 12:52 AM
Thanks for the advice;)

To speed up ur learning curve, definitely, u will have to spent some tuition fees on your own. There are no tuition master to teach , u will learn all by yourself. You will remember better that way than scrolling all the 600 pages.

cheers, bros..

madmaster
29-12-2010, 03:14 AM
Decided to go kiss lounge, any advice abt getting girls there. Is the hotel where the lounge located good?

Kabuki, kiss lounge etc

Since u decided, jus go ahead n see for urself. U like it go for it, dun like it jus move on. Dun listen too many comments fr others, they simply dun know u n wats ur preference. Btw it will not cause u a 'cockburn' may be jus a small hole in ur wallet. :rolleyes:

Cheers n hv a sexciting trip!

cheonglah
29-12-2010, 03:31 AM
Many advices here in this thread. Please surf and search..you may find your gem.

sorry better tell you now before Sammyboy or other English sexperts come in and correct you.
Advice no plural. Only advice NOT advices:D

cheonglah
29-12-2010, 03:49 AM
As for Kiss Lounge also no change (3200-3900 baht )

bro,ST or LT?

The higher price is if you take them out from 8pm and then it reduced by about 150 baht per hr
So if you take out from 8 to9pm it is 3400 baht and at 12midnite it is abt 2800 b
Highest is 3400 baht and you can get some discount if you sit and have a drink
Like when I sat and had drinks, mummy say 3250 baht. Of cos it works out to be more if you sit. I sat had 2 beers and cashew nuts and listen to nice live band and had to pay abt 500b plus tips 100 b so abt 600 b + 3250b for LT gal total abt 4K
Of cos this is Kiss Lounge gals...the Regazza gals (so called models) opposite Kiss Lounge on same floor are $4K to $5K for LT
Regazza models are booked early so have to book beforehand

[QUOTE=Yokosi;5534565]

so solli to say, should be la kopi to lim kopi.....:p:D

had a bro who took the 3200, he KPKB, keep saying la kopi........:p

Yes lots of lao chiau gals there...,many have cars and sponsors. And their favorite places are Kiss Group joints like Kiss Channel, Ice Bar

Kabuki, kiss lounge etc

Kabuki is sad...compared to many years ago
Was there before Christmas and only abt 6 gals- only 1 gal is lookable the rest all shapes and sizes.
The lookable gal does not accept LT booking-only will sit with customer in KTV room by hour

what is the rates?

Thanks

SC has always been one rate 5K baht for many years.
But sadly, when dropped by recently, it was closed. Few gals in room 611 handed me namecard to call mamasan
Called mamasan and she said no gals. Called next day and same answer.
Probably the gals were scared off by recent flood in Nov. Many SC gals from Bangkok so probably stayed away.
Too bad cos SC gals were a good alternative.:D

Pearl
29-12-2010, 12:53 PM

what is the rates?

Thanks

My Fav place 12yrs ago.. :p

I was there about 2yrs back and rate remains unchanged ever at 5000Bht.

No inflation.. I like :D

sibaysong4u
29-12-2010, 03:52 PM

No inflation.. I like :D One thing good abt SC is that they dun give commision to whoever bring you there.

toilet$50
29-12-2010, 04:01 PM
Kabuki, kiss lounge etc

this ktv gals some of them consume drugs.

beware bro!:)

sammyboyfor
29-12-2010, 06:22 PM

Should be "Much ADVICE here in this thread.".

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html)) and take the test.

bestbest
29-12-2010, 08:31 PM
Should be "Much ADVICE here in this thread.".

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html)) and take the test.

Oops, typo.

Advice appreciated.

Much thanks (or thank?) :D

Botarbolampar
29-12-2010, 10:19 PM

bro,ST or LT?

Interesting to learn something here.

klguylate30s
30-12-2010, 01:13 AM

Looks like we had the same taste bro! :D Was also a fav place for me to pick good companions but as many have noted thier quality has dropped over the years!

vainkampf
30-12-2010, 09:11 AM
Just joined the site and a BIG Sawatdee Khrab to all here

First time posting and kudos to all who had been painstakingly keeping this on for so many years. Just came across this site and I was kind of mesmerised by the inputs of forummers all these years onto Haadyai, my most beloved place of all Thailand, :D

I just love the ways you guys share and share alike all those wonderful infos and lobangs (no puns) and also the camaraderies that was so visible on this particular subject.

I am becoming a fan of the exploits of our Grandmasters and Tai Shifus of this site.

Thanks for a good read, though I just skimmed the last 50 pages and there're 550 more pages to go.

KatoeyLover69
30-12-2010, 09:31 AM
Report from The Nation dated Thursday 30.12.2010 :-

South warned of New Year bomb attacks

An explosion in Narathiwat's Ba Cho district in the deep South left four civilians wounded, while intelligence reports have warned against insurgent car-bomb attacks in the region over the New Year period.

Yesterday's home-made bomb, 15kg of explosives in a fire extinguisher, was placed in a Mazda pickup with a fake Songkhla licence plate and parked on Phetkasem Road, not far from the Ba Cho police station.

Security camera footage shows the driver as a well-dressed middle-aged man in white shirt and black pants.

The blast, detonated by mobile-phone signals at around 8.40am, targeted the mobile patrol of a Navy taskforce but narrowly missed its target. The explosion wounded four bystanders, three of whom were road construction workers
--- KatoeyNewsNetWork

etct88
30-12-2010, 10:09 AM

have not patronise this place, not the same league as you...:o 5000 very x lo.... heard shifted one floor up........ :cool:

Pearl
30-12-2010, 11:33 AM
have not patronise this place, not the same league as you...:o 5000 very x lo.... heard shifted one floor up........ :cool:

Hey buddy apek..

I didnt have the convenience of a good guide le.. I was ONLY brought to this place..:(

Unfortunately, i didnt know you then.. hurhurhur

etct88
30-12-2010, 12:03 PM
Hey buddy apek..

I didnt have the convenience of a good guide le.. I was ONLY brought to this place..:(

Unfortunately, i didnt know you then.. hurhurhur

Hello Buddy,

At least your guide see you got up......

Wish you all the BEST for 2011 and many more years to cum...... :p

madmaster
30-12-2010, 04:15 PM
[QUOTE=lauliao;5534262]

Bro Botarbolampar, i tot u only keen to eat "pho bo"? :D

Pearl
30-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Looks like we had the same taste bro! :D Was also a fav place for me to pick good companions but as many have noted thier quality has dropped over the years!

Hehe..long time no chat bud...

Me only 1 taste in Hatyai le.. cos when i frequented Hatyai, i go with a bunch of guys and they only go SC.. so I am forced to go :(

Managed to have 4 KCs there...can bonk and pay later on next trip type.. :D

After all these talks about SC.. kinda miss them.. any plans for you to go??

Pearl
30-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Hello Buddy,

At least your guide see you got up......

Wish you all the BEST for 2011 and many more years to cum...... :p

Wish u all the best for 2011 till 2099 :p

Pearl
30-12-2010, 06:30 PM
[QUOTE=lauliao;5534262]

Wah..

U Vietnam resident also coming Hatyai?? :p