PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Khun_Thai_Jedi
22-09-2011, 02:10 PM
then will all farm close?then really boring at there

Business is as usual at all farms and nightlife during the ninth emperor festival.

etct88
22-09-2011, 02:57 PM
wah ha ha ha ha, bro.

I back in SG, my friend (puying) start her vege diet for next 2 weeks. Asked me if I would do so? I said no vege I die..... and need meat, also:D:p

Why are you asking so many questions about how to get there from the border, farms, okts, got business or not during this vege week, etc, etc in Hatyai ???????.:(

Vege days in Hatyai, so what ?.

OKTs and farms no need do business during vege days ?.

No need to pay rent, water and electric bills, bills to corupted police ?.

Girls no need to be booked ?. Hor ?. Especially when so many people in this place.

Why don't you just grow up, go there, be a lone ranger with your friend and do comando raids in Hatyai . And stop asking these irritating questions.:mad:

TonyCheong
22-09-2011, 03:13 PM
wah ha ha ha ha, bro.

I back in SG, my friend (puying) start her vege diet for next 2 weeks. Asked me if I would do so? I said no vege I die..... and need meat, also:D :p

5555555 kin som tam mai dai luey. :rolleyes: :D

cheonglah
22-09-2011, 05:22 PM
Why are you asking so many questions about how to get there from the border, farms, okts, got business or not during this vege week, etc, etc in Hatyai ???????.:(

Vege days in Hatyai, so what ?.

OKTs and farms no need do business during vege days ?.

Haha, he is probably confused and cannot tell difference between okt farm and vegetable farm.

wah ha ha ha ha, bro.

I back in SG, my friend (puying) start her vege diet for next 2 weeks. Asked me if I would do so? I said no vege I die..... and need meat, also:D:p

Only need milk and abalone :D

habbomall
22-09-2011, 10:34 PM
taxi shoot up to 300bht from AP to City.
to danok from city to danok from enjoy travel is 500bht hope it help abit from those newbit

habbomall
24-09-2011, 02:20 AM
Hatyai part 1

After danok trips when up to hatyai. took taxi but not van @ 60rm. when going up caught in a police stop. So as my fren book a china girls in danok. come out with no passport no IC ( bro who bring china girls or any other girls but not from thailand go up to hatyai pls check they ic n passport they told you can go but police stop you LL) pay 2000bht to the police and when reach hatyai taxi old fuck tell us he want 2000bht for helping us also. fuck no choice tell him 1500bht no keep on say 2000bht if don't want he will bring us to police so no choice pay. when nearby chan travel book hotel 850bht golden crown plaza 950bht mayflower.

after booking check in to hotel my fren china girls is very sad and keep thank my fren for helping him ( i told my fren tips don't give too much) again when to fram. fridays alot of malaysia bro and singapore bro here for booking @10am alot of fram out of girls. left those cannot see or those fat de. lucky when to 58 beside pizza 2 unit only. girls about 8 to 9. set down with one puying

as agree OKT bring her @ 12.30pm but wait till 3pm no ppl knock door call OKT (tips for all bro rem take namecard anything problem call from hotel no need go down) as i never take namecard befoe don;t why todays will take,luck me. call OKT he told me girls when but nobody in. i was thinking whole fucking afternoon i was waiting for her nobody in room. so told OKT my room again girls come 15min and told me i give the wrong room number(rem take out hotel card give OKT see if we give wrong no right to fuck OKT but OKT write wrong we can fuck them) so LL give girls 100bht for taking 2time motor bike.

poccess to the room SOP bath hug like girlfriends feeling than finish my first shoot. when lee graden eat buffct 169bht per person. girls don't like so LL pay liao no eat than go eat nearby duck noodle girls told me only open at 5.30pm to 4am. i will check the hotel name and update you guys where is it. Nice 2 noodle 1 coke and 1 ice water @ 150bht. than when back hotel told girls i going massage. and she told me she is going shopping i say ok go shoppin i go massage i was worry she take the hotel key was worry she will play prunk very late than come back.. when opp robbinsan massage @ 240 bht. keep on telling me buy 5hr than she will go hotel with me. i told her no my daring is here. girls there is about 30 to 35.

when back hotel scare girls not in the room. try knock the door. tot sian kanna play liao but open the door and she have cahnge to her sleeping shirt waiting for me. i thank her for waiting 3hr for me. and she told me once he get her thing she come back liao. scare i come back nobody in room. so when 2nd round overall gd cannot cum so do brast fuck do alot of stupd thing still cannot cum. so she no choice go toliet come out with tissue papar i tot she just want pcc w/o condom. but she took out a condom and wipe with tissue paper. i was thinking she is giving me BJ. first time in hatyai booking girls give me BJ. was happy after 5min cum liao.

told her she is the first girls in hatyai BJ me she told me girls like you want what also can girls dun like you just fuck and cum that all. (so bro choice those girls who always see you in your eyes no those chio but don't care you)

Was thinking want to go kiss chanel after it but my fren say wind big scare police again so drop the idea of going. girls was happy told me she also feel like not going. and now she is sleeping and i am tryping FR

Golden crown plaza 850bht
wifi 80bht
puying 2000bht
massge 240bht + 10rm tips

so brother who want free wifi and also safe box in room go mayflower hotel 100bht more wifi free and safebox in room.but for room i still like golden crown room clean and toliet big.

sign off and pai nor liao.

habbomall
25-09-2011, 01:25 AM
Hatyai part 2

wake up at 6.30 puying hp ring told me fren from office everydays will call and ask them to be back to office before 9am. wake up by her call and my 2ic marti kita so no choice ask for help. put her hand on my 2ic and auto roam her. after that she take off everything and we start our forplay. finish off my last shoot with her.

ask me want book her todays. told her no will be busy can see she is abit sad but all girls from fram sure give LJ face. no choice after she bath when back fram. than i offf to shopping @ big market after that when below walk walk.

fren want go play guan yim so book a taxi from S&N travel near lee graden. first price 600bht told her last time only 400bht she than say 500bht + bring us eat birdnest.

when to ice dome(300bht per pax waste of moneys cannot play snow only cna take photo with desgin ice)/pray four face/play guan yim( becareful there is a guy who take cam shoot u everywhere and wash out and do as a photo gift sell you so don't get your photo in his hand)when to eat birdnest @ per bowl 200bht. ask for tabao 11bottle free 1 bottle @ 2200bht. rem ask for free delivery to hotel if you are going back few days later. than ask if the driver want go floating market first price 500bht. told him 400bht. for bro who is new floating market only open in weekend there is alot of thai local food like our pasir malan but is very big pasir malan.

after back to hotel when oppt chan travel eat sharkfin @ 400bht for 1 person. after walk walk my fren when back hotel finish off the girls again. ask girls want go kiss chanel scare police again. as todays i never when booking ask bell boy call girls for massage @ 280bht for 2 hr. after 15min door knock open saw a GND girls outside blur blur. ask to come in for massage ask me want oil massage told her no normal will do. so after few talk ice break

Ask her want sleep at hotel with me anot i pay her. She told me massage shop don't allow girls sleep outside than they house. So told her want add 2hr more told me shop don't allow again. ask her 1 game how much told me 1500bht told her 2 game 1500 i ok. she told me don't want nvm pcc at 500bht. i start to kiss her she accept than told me no time she have to go back. she when take out oil start to pcc after 10min told her mai sabai. than she keep on playing my ball using her finger nail. high liao shoot in 5min.. told me she saw alot of coin in table want keep to wash cloth. all i give her told her tips her. pay 800bht for massage

off to sleep liao going fram early to see any veg can eat.
excahnge rate for todays
chan travel 2.38

hoonth
25-09-2011, 07:37 AM
Thank you the update. Long time no go liao. seen like things had change a fair bit.......

habbomall
25-09-2011, 01:59 PM
Thank you the update. Long time no go liao. seen like things had change a fair bit.......

maybe after the flood price shoot up.

run001
26-09-2011, 02:12 AM
Hi Bro,

is there a temple call " Lim Kor Neo " temple.
any bro been there before ?
can direct ? about how much for transport ?

Thanks!

Khun_Thai_Jedi
26-09-2011, 01:33 PM
Hi Bro,

is there a temple call " Lim Kor Neo " temple.
any bro been there before ?
can direct ? about how much for transport ?

Thanks!

Its in pattani, just go to the travel agency in hadyai and tell them you wana visit that temple.

habbomall
26-09-2011, 06:38 PM
For all bro who going on veg days start from tml 9 days total. some girls will eat veg so no more big fish big meat liao. fram still open so no worry we still can enjoy

FL_FL88
26-09-2011, 07:58 PM
tml im going , vegetarian puying im coming!!!!

kenny83
27-09-2011, 01:12 AM
bro,all farm is open during these few days but some shop will jack up the prices....BUT not all disco or pub can open during these period,NO BEER & LIQUOR CAN SELL....NOW not many high standard gals around liao cos many AV checking,so depend ur luck lor.i am staying at hatyai & dannok for a yr more,any samters going there can PM me for info..........................ENJOY MY LIFE IS JUST LIKE DRINKING BEER

cheetahfelix
27-09-2011, 04:03 AM
In Hatyai now bros,

Last night went to Pink Lady about 11 plus not much good stuff left and so decide to go Paragon to fish.

At Paragon not too much people at 12am but i got a beer and soon after i hook up with a group of 3 gers beside me, one of them not too bad, and said she like me....left Paragon at 2+ an dbrought my ger back to hotel for a sexxion....she quite drunk so not much pattern for me and even no bj!

so she stay the night and then next moirning gave her some money and ask her to leave...She some more ask for more and i refuse saying that it was me who servi her last night and she should be paying me! she dun wan to leave ah....so i packed up and say i will leave if u dun and then she was wise enuff to fuck off.

Today i went to check out the farms at See Kim Yong and also Channivate and settled for a SYT called nam at 2000 B for the whole day until next morning. Now sitting at the internet cafe waiting for the arrival of my SYT in about an hour's time.

Any brothers in Hatyai now want to cheong together?PM me ah!

To be continued after my firing range with the SYT.

Cebeionz .......Always Onz....!

bro.....10th oct going to c

cheetahfelix
27-09-2011, 04:04 AM
In Hatyai now bros,

Last night went to Pink Lady about 11 plus not much good stuff left and so decide to go Paragon to fish.

At Paragon not too much people at 12am but i got a beer and soon after i hook up with a group of 3 gers beside me, one of them not too bad, and said she like me....left Paragon at 2+ an dbrought my ger back to hotel for a sexxion....she quite drunk so not much pattern for me and even no bj!

so she stay the night and then next moirning gave her some money and ask her to leave...She some more ask for more and i refuse saying that it was me who servi her last night and she should be paying me! she dun wan to leave ah....so i packed up and say i will leave if u dun and then she was wise enuff to fuck off.

Today i went to check out the farms at See Kim Yong and also Channivate and settled for a SYT called nam at 2000 B for the whole day until next morning. Now sitting at the internet cafe waiting for the arrival of my SYT in about an hour's time.

Any brothers in Hatyai now want to cheong together?PM me ah!

To be continued after my firing range with the SYT.

Cebeionz .......Always Onz....!

bro.....10th oct going to cheong ....join or not?????where is See Kim Yong??can intro me or not???

cheetahfelix
27-09-2011, 04:09 AM
GOING TO HATYAI 10th oct.....someone wanna join us???

skyfree
27-09-2011, 09:50 AM
GOING TO HATYAI 10th oct.....someone wanna join us???

u going how many days?

I also going to hatyai but is on 14 oct.

skyfree
27-09-2011, 09:51 AM
bro,all farm is open during these few days but some shop will jack up the prices....BUT not all disco or pub can open during these period,NO BEER & LIQUOR CAN SELL....NOW not many high standard gals around liao cos many AV checking,so depend ur luck lor.i am staying at hatyai & dannok for a yr more,any samters going there can PM me for info..........................ENJOY MY LIFE IS JUST LIKE DRINKING BEER

can pm me more info about the new thread u posted?

cebeion
27-09-2011, 04:15 PM
Bro Cheetahfelix,

Unfortunately,I am not making a trip to Hatyai in the next few weeks as I may head north to cheong in Bang Cock ( u know....Poisedon, Soi Cowboy, Nana plaza and Ratchada!)

But we will be waiting for your live firing reports!

Cebeion........alwayz Onz!!!!!!!!

leelelee
27-09-2011, 07:31 PM
Will be in Hatyai from 29 sep to 1 oct. Any bro there , Can I joint you?

kenny83
28-09-2011, 02:58 AM
All Samsters who going to hatyai,if you want to save on the gals,NEVER go with to-to cars or guides,if not....the farm OKT sure jack up the prices cos thay want com.You can take to-to go but just tell them SI KIM YONG or CHANNIVATE SOI 2,Dun say you wanted gals.STOP on a spot and walk around,wait for the to-to cars to leave then enter the farm,sure can get gals from 1500-2000.STRONGLY recom channivate soi 2 or soi 3 as more farms & more young gals(thais & laos) at morning 9-11am.SI KIM YONG only have a few young,sweet gals...mostly 28-33yo around now.I staying here for 1 yr +,hopefully my post can help u brothers.<THAI GALS MOSTLY DUN BBBJ NOWSADAY,DEPEND ON UR CHARM>

cheetahfelix
28-09-2011, 04:27 AM
u going how many days?

I also going to hatyai but is on 14 oct.

iaya .....i back on 14th ler.......

skyfree
28-09-2011, 08:35 AM
All Samsters who going to hatyai,if you want to save on the gals,NEVER go with to-to cars or guides,if not....the farm OKT sure jack up the prices cos thay want com.You can take to-to go but just tell them SI KIM YONG or CHANNIVATE SOI 2,Dun say you wanted gals.STOP on a spot and walk around,wait for the to-to cars to leave then enter the farm,sure can get gals from 1500-2000.STRONGLY recom channivate soi 2 or soi 3 as more farms & more young gals(thais & laos) at morning 9-11am.SI KIM YONG only have a few young,sweet gals...mostly 28-33yo around now.I staying here for 1 yr +,hopefully my post can help u brothers.<THAI GALS MOSTLY DUN BBBJ NOWSADAY,DEPEND ON UR CHARM>

thanks for the contact.
Wow, you posted her contact openly in the forum, is it a good thing to do?

skyfree
28-09-2011, 08:36 AM
iaya .....i back on 14th ler.......

haha...too bad, if can meet up before u coming back, can sit down tcss...

^Liger^
28-09-2011, 11:01 AM
this threat so long already

run001
28-09-2011, 01:11 PM

Thanks Kenny83,

me going Oct 18 for 3 nights.
check with you if going to temple call " Lim kor Niu ", heard is at about out of Hatyai, is it save place to go?

Thanks!

hawk88
29-09-2011, 04:43 AM
Thanks Kenny83,

me going Oct 18 for 3 nights.
check with you if going to temple call " Lim kor Niu ", heard is at about out of Hatyai, is it save place to go?

Thanks!

'Lim gor neo' had been burnt down many year ago by the local (i think thai muslim). Duno whether it had be re-built and for sure, it is not a safe place to go. I think the journey from HY to there took about avg 2hrs. Hope this help u.

cheetahfelix
29-09-2011, 01:00 PM
i might going there maybe oct,just come not long ago^_^

hai sam......going to hatyai oct???i,m going with my friends ....wanna join?10th oct

run001
29-09-2011, 03:09 PM
'Lim gor neo' had been burnt down many year ago by the local (i think thai muslim). Duno whether it had be re-built and for sure, it is not a safe place to go. I think the journey from HY to there took about avg 2hrs. Hope this help u.

Thanks bro,

Yes it had burnt down quite sometime ago, I heard that they had rebuild the temple at another area in Hatyai, but no idea where it is.
many singaporean had been there.
some says about 45 mins from hatyai city.

Cheers !

samhug
01-10-2011, 02:13 PM
hai sam......going to hatyai oct???i,m going with my friends ....wanna join?10th oct

sorry bro next week on 5 oct i will going HDY if u can make it next week just PM me thank;)

cockburn
05-10-2011, 05:16 PM
Guys, got any contact of van which could transport my group to satun from hatyai airport.

FL_FL88
05-10-2011, 06:27 PM
All Samsters who going to hatyai,if you want to save on the gals,NEVER go with to-to cars or gues,if not....the farm OKT sure jack up the prices cos thay want com.You can take to-to go but just tell them SI KIM YONG or CHANNIVATE SOI 2,Dun say you wanted gals.STOP on a spot and walk around,wait for the to-to cars to leave thn enter the farm,sure can get gals from 1500-2000.STRONGLY recom channivate soi 2 or soi 3 as more farms & more young gals(thais & laos) at morning 9-11am.SI KIM YONG only have a few young,sweet gals...mostly 28-33yo around now.I staying here for 1 yr +,hopefully my post can help u brothers.<THAI GALS MOSTLY DUN BBBJ NOWSADAY,DEPEND ON UR CHARM>

the gals look mostly CMI! Go to garden home , got short time and booking too.
all pure thai puying!:D

mlvnyong
05-10-2011, 08:03 PM
Guys, got any contact of van which could transport my group to satun from hatyai airport.

Call +66818961984, talk to Mr. FOO for ur transport.

cockburn
06-10-2011, 05:15 PM
Call +66818961984, talk to Mr. FOO for ur transport.

Thanks for the contact bro!
Can he speaks english?

mlvnyong
06-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Thanks for the contact bro!
Can he speaks english?

Mr. Foo was a SG chinese, boss of a tour company in HDY. Destination and price talk to him directly. Lobang pass to me fm a senoir bro in SBF, quite a easy guy to talk, had use him service a few time during my last visit to HDY. Now I am in HDY enjoy a short holiday here. Any bros now in HDY want to meet up for a drink and TCSS at PARAGON, pm me or call 0855217962. Melvin

cockburn
06-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Mr. Foo was a SG chinese, boss of a tour company in HDY. Destination and price talk to him directly. Lobang pass to me fm a senoir bro in SBF, quite a easy guy to talk, had use him service a few time during my last visit to HDY. Now I am in HDY enjoy a short holiday here. Any bros now in HDY want to meet up for a drink and TCSS at PARAGON, pm me or call 0855217962. Melvin

Thanks so much bro
Enjoy your stay!

mlvnyong
07-10-2011, 06:16 PM
The bro who tried calling me, but fail to get thru, u don't hv to zip me for it. Just leave a pm and I will get back to u. And 1 thing that is, did u see that the nos I posted r thai hand phone nos. And I didn't receive any call since my last posting. This nos will only last till sunday afternoon, will discard it when I leave HDY.

cheetahfelix
08-10-2011, 03:07 AM
going to hyt this coming monday......who wanna join????

acmilan
08-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Hi
Anyone been to Heritage SC recently? Is is back in business? cos when was there end of last year after floods, the place was closed and when called mamasan then and she said they were closed. Thanks :)

skyfree
08-10-2011, 02:27 PM
going to hyt this coming monday......who wanna join????

haha..i only reach there on 14 oct...will u still be there?

skyfree
08-10-2011, 02:28 PM
dont know whether still can find those sweet thai puyings at hty anot...:D

paul55ho
08-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Thks for the FR...great pointers

Hatyai part 2

wake up at 6.30 puying hp ring told me fren from office everydays will call and ask them to be back to office before 9am. wake up by her call and my 2ic marti kita so no choice ask for help. put her hand on my 2ic and auto roam her. after that she take off everything and we start our forplay. finish off my last shoot with her.

ask me want book her todays. told her no will be busy can see she is abit sad but all girls from fram sure give LJ face. no choice after she bath when back fram. than i offf to shopping @ big market after that when below walk walk.

fren want go play guan yim so book a taxi from S&N travel near lee graden. first price 600bht told her last time only 400bht she than say 500bht + bring us eat birdnest.

when to ice dome(300bht per pax waste of moneys cannot play snow only cna take photo with desgin ice)/pray four face/play guan yim( becareful there is a guy who take cam shoot u everywhere and wash out and do as a photo gift sell you so don't get your photo in his hand)when to eat birdnest @ per bowl 200bht. ask for tabao 11bottle free 1 bottle @ 2200bht. rem ask for free delivery to hotel if you are going back few days later. than ask if the driver want go floating market first price 500bht. told him 400bht. for bro who is new floating market only open in weekend there is alot of thai local food like our pasir malan but is very big pasir malan.

after back to hotel when oppt chan travel eat sharkfin @ 400bht for 1 person. after walk walk my fren when back hotel finish off the girls again. ask girls want go kiss chanel scare police again. as todays i never when booking ask bell boy call girls for massage @ 280bht for 2 hr. after 15min door knock open saw a GND girls outside blur blur. ask to come in for massage ask me want oil massage told her no normal will do. so after few talk ice break

Ask her want sleep at hotel with me anot i pay her. She told me massage shop don't allow girls sleep outside than they house. So told her want add 2hr more told me shop don't allow again. ask her 1 game how much told me 1500bht told her 2 game 1500 i ok. she told me don't want nvm pcc at 500bht. i start to kiss her she accept than told me no time she have to go back. she when take out oil start to pcc after 10min told her mai sabai. than she keep on playing my ball using her finger nail. high liao shoot in 5min.. told me she saw alot of coin in table want keep to wash cloth. all i give her told her tips her. pay 800bht for massage

off to sleep liao going fram early to see any veg can eat.
excahnge rate for todays
chan travel 2.38

dudick
08-10-2011, 04:59 PM
The bro who tried calling me, but fail to get thru, u don't hv to zip me for it. Just leave a pm and I will get back to u. And 1 thing that is, did u see that the nos I posted r thai hand phone nos. And I didn't receive any call since my last posting. This nos will only last till sunday afternoon, will discard it when I leave HDY.

Poor thing call can't get thru also kena zip. Bro up.

Dom_sg
08-10-2011, 06:24 PM
Sorry wrong posting , delete.

mlvnyong
08-10-2011, 10:47 PM
The bro who zip me and only leave behind this word name CCB, is this ur ID or u r telling me u r hiding inside a CCB, dare not to leave ur name. And that not what a real man will do.

bestbest
09-10-2011, 01:02 PM
The bro who zip me and only leave behind this word name CCB, is this ur ID or u r telling me u r hiding inside a CCB, dare not to leave ur name. And that not what a real man will do.

Just curious, will you do the same when you zip or when you decide to zip :D If the person reveals his dick or rather his nick, will you zip with vengence :D No but I did not zip you.

Khun_Thai_Jedi
09-10-2011, 01:10 PM
So can anyone cfm Sc heritage has already close down ? As I will be heading there on the 17th.

jassergck
09-10-2011, 04:54 PM
is back from hatyai.booking girl for 2 night.but no hv bj.21 year old girl from bangkok working about 6 month at hatyai already.most boring is no hv bj 2500bath 1 night

skyfree
09-10-2011, 05:18 PM
is back from hatyai.booking girl for 2 night.but no hv bj.21 year old girl from bangkok working about 6 month at hatyai already.most boring is no hv bj 2500bath 1 night

How is the trip overall?
Got FR?

mlvnyong
09-10-2011, 06:23 PM
Just curious, will you do the same when you zip or when you decide to zip :D If the person reveals his dick or rather his nick, will you zip with vengence :D No but I did not zip you.

Bro for ur info as my record show so far I didn't zip anybody only UP points only. As for being zip, there r numerous time. Well what can I do to vengence the zip with power 3. Posting my prepaid thai hp nos on thread, trying to meet some sg bros for drinks in the foreign land, no big deal. Just don't like the 3 letter use on me. And I didn't received a single ring on my hp thru the night. Don't worry bro points only, can't buy things with it, can't exchange for free bonk. Just touch down sg, actually was planning to post some fr give out some lobang.

Sure a not? I call no one leh - 5 points

CCB ! Can pick up my calls or not ? - 1 points

bestbest
09-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Bro for ur info as my record show so far I didn't zip anybody only UP points only. As for being zip, there r numerous time. Well what can I do to vengence the zip with power .....

Bro, can understand how you feel. But you have not answered my questions. If these two persons tell you who they are, will you zip back? Will you also zip without leaving your nick like many others? :D

samhug
09-10-2011, 09:46 PM
hi bro to let you'll know sakura grand view will increase the price about 100thb but now a day the service not so good cos in the night there no not water unilt morning about 10:30 than have hot water n the wi-fi also not so good:rolleyes:

jassergck
09-10-2011, 10:53 PM
FR hv.but no hv bj make my mood down.new season hotel is good bed is big and toilet also good.9/10

skyfree
09-10-2011, 11:34 PM
FR hv.but no hv bj make my mood down.new season hotel is good bed is big and toilet also good.9/10

I see...I also thinking of staying at new season hotel . Hear booking thru travel agent for their suite quite cheap...free wifi?

jassergck
09-10-2011, 11:48 PM
ya free wifi.good service.and pretty reception also.hahaha

toilet$50
10-10-2011, 12:04 AM

bro j..lookin for me izzit?:):D

mlvnyong
10-10-2011, 12:14 AM
Bro, can understand how you feel. But you have not answered my questions. If these two persons tell you who they are, will you zip back? Will you also zip without leaving your nick like many others? :D

Bro BestBest to answer ur question is NO. WHY? that will be the question ask. Answer to this question is "To do what a coward do, then I am no better than them". Next is I hv only power 3, to zip any bro, how damage can done. To be angry or frustrated with some one stupidity, is to punish oneself. Bro leave this behind, and let move on, live to be happy and enjoy life then to be miserable. Bro I think I know who is behind this, sorry can't share with u what had happen many month ago, which lead this incident. Bro BestBest U don't understand how I feel, until U met me and know me personally about this zip matter.

So can anyone cfm Sc heritage has already close down ? As I will be heading there on the 17th.

Bro Khun_Thai_Jedi, wishing U Best of Luck. Heard fm wl already announce expect flooding in HDY come 15/10/2011, if not next month confirm and chop. So Bros planning to visit HDY buy a good swimming trunks b4 U leave Sg. It may be just a rumour, well be prepare better then regret later. And thank Bro Dudick and Khun_Thai_Jedi for the up.

cheetahfelix
10-10-2011, 02:31 AM
thanks for all bros info....i,m going to hyt today....my trip will more eassier....someone wanna join me at hyt?

skyfree
10-10-2011, 08:28 AM
ya free wifi.good service.and pretty reception also.hahaha

how much u paying per night for one deluxe room? u got try stay in suite before? U walk in to buy the room or thru travel agent?

I wonder the konsortium got sell these vouchers at hty where i alight...

any signs of flooding?

Don28
10-10-2011, 12:05 PM
hi bro to let you'll know sakura grand view will increase the price about 100thb but now a day the service not so good cos in the night there no not water unilt morning about 10:30 than have hot water n the wi-fi also not so good:rolleyes:

U r back. Hope u have some nice catch for this trip.
Sad to hear the price has raise so now is 950bath . Is it raining all day long during yr trip?

pcchuat
10-10-2011, 12:33 PM
Hi all bro

i am new and going to hatyai on 4th Nov to 7 Nov. Do i need to do internet booking or can walk in to hotel. this period is holiday period, afraid lots of tourist there.
Wonder what is the rate for Golden Crown plaza Hotel.

If i reach hatyai airport in evening, got taxi available at the counter. can anyone verify.

Thanks

samhug
10-10-2011, 12:48 PM
U r back. Hope u have some nice catch for this trip.
Sad to hear the price has raise so now is 950bath . Is it raining all day long during yr trip?
wat i hear that some of the hotel the price will go up n they tell us that the flood will come hatyai maybe on 15oct:o

jassergck
10-10-2011, 01:52 PM
i buy thru agoda 1 room plus tax about RM140

jassergck
10-10-2011, 01:53 PM
plus 2 breakfast

run001
10-10-2011, 01:55 PM
Hi,

can advise between Mayflower and New Season, both also have wifi in hotel room, any different between both, or which is better ?
I thought New Season using Lans instead of wifi ?
Mayflower is change 950 /day.

Thanks!

Khun_Thai_Jedi
10-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Hi,

can advise between Mayflower and New Season, both also have wifi in hotel room, any different between both, or which is better ?
I thought New Season using Lans instead of wifi ?
Mayflower is change 950 /day.

Thanks!

I always stay in mayflower, i find their room better than new season and the wifi signal in mayflower is quite good.

Khun_Thai_Jedi
10-10-2011, 06:33 PM
Bro Khun_Thai_Jedi, wishing U Best of Luck. Heard fm wl already announce expect flooding in HDY come 15/10/2011, if not next month confirm and chop. So Bros planning to visit HDY buy a good swimming trunks b4 U leave Sg. It may be just a rumour, well be prepare better then regret later. And thank Bro Dudick and Khun_Thai_Jedi for the up.

Well, i have just call up my friend residing in hatyai and according to him. They are not expecting the bangkok flood to reach hatyai. Maybe there might be some miscommunication between you and the WL. Anyway thanks for saying, appreciate your kind effort ;)

skyfree
10-10-2011, 06:37 PM
Well, i have just call up my friend residing in hatyai and according to him. They are not expecting the bangkok flood to reach hatyai. Maybe there might be some miscommunication between you and the WL. Anyway thanks for saying, appreciate your kind effort ;)

thanks for the news, khun_thai_jedi.

Saw the news on tcs8, the flood sibei jialat.

Hope the flood dont reach hty...i be going up on thurs night.

Don28
10-10-2011, 06:59 PM
wat i hear that some of the hotel the price will go up n they tell us that the flood will come hatyai maybe on 15oct:o

Thanks for the update. I don`t think i am going this yr. This info might be helpful for bro who are going there this month.

mlvnyong
10-10-2011, 09:24 PM

Bro as I hv say it may be just rumour.

And 1 more info for Bros out in HDY or planning to visit HDY, beware of a blue in colour tutu driven by dark complexion, mustache small size guy, plate nos:30 3573, if I hv remember correctly. Wow this guy should be in the F1 race. It take only 4 mins fm start engine at Paragon to Sakura GV. 3 time almost clashing into motor bike on the way back in the middle of the night. Play safe and stay safe Bros.

Wizolf
11-10-2011, 01:05 AM

Flood in Hatyai is a matter of annual affair, everyone just waiting to see the actual arrival date and seriousness of the flood. Many weather forecaster warned this year could be worsen and earlier.

acmilan
11-10-2011, 02:26 AM
If flood is coming, then hotel price will not go up. Will be lots of cancelled booking and empty rooms

Flood in Hatyai is a matter of annual affair, everyone just waiting to see the actual arrival date and seriousness of the flood. Many weather forecaster warned this year could be worsen and earlier.

Well said. It will be surprise if BKK floods this year and HDY does not. Sad :(

etct88
11-10-2011, 02:48 AM
If flood is coming, then hotel price will not go up. Will be lots of cancelled booking and empty rooms

Well said. It will be surprise if BKK floods this year and HDY does not. Sad :(

From my friend residing in HDY, flood not expected this year. Now the place is hot, or my friend is hot..........:D

toilet$50
11-10-2011, 02:54 AM
thanks for the news, khun_thai_jedi.

Saw the news on tcs8, the flood sibei jialat.

Hope the flood dont reach hty...i be going up on thurs night.

bro skyyfree.worry about next month,NOV.:)

toilet$50
11-10-2011, 02:57 AM
Bro as I hv say it may be just rumour.

And 1 more info for Bros out in HDY or planning to visit HDY, beware of a blue in colour tutu driven by dark complexion, mustache small size guy, plate nos:30 3573, if I hv remember correctly. Wow this guy should be in the F1 race. It take only 4 mins fm start engine at Paragon to Sakura GV. 3 time almost clashing into motor bike on the way back in the middle of the night. Play safe and stay safe Bros.

Bro mlvnyong.if bro etct88 driving hor.this thais tutu will OUT:D
sorry la bro etct88:p

Bro Don28,went next month izzit?beware hor;)

etct88
11-10-2011, 09:14 AM
Bro mlvnyong.if bro etct88 driving hor.this thais tutu will OUT
sorry la bro etct88:p

Bro, sorri for what hur?

I think my car is becoming a bone shaker...:o no need to go massage liao. 400,000km on the odometer :(

You still harbouring in HDY?

Don28
11-10-2011, 09:51 PM

No lah. My budget for this year already spend. Hv to wait till next year. Thk for yr concern.:)

jassergck
11-10-2011, 11:02 PM
then plan for next year

toilet$50
12-10-2011, 01:14 AM
Bro, sorri for what hur?

I think my car is becoming a bone shaker...no need to go massage liao. 400,000km on the odometer.
You still harbouring in HDY?
haha bro change to (AUDI 2.4l):D
just back at last weeks..
No lah. My budget for this year already spend. Hv to wait till next year. Thk for yr concern.
ic..next year or next months:D
then plan for next year
h
bro j..how abt april?;)

jassergck
12-10-2011, 06:53 AM
1st week of april next year is ok

mlvnyong
12-10-2011, 10:37 AM
From my friend residing in HDY, flood not expected this year. Now the place is hot, or my friend is hot..........:D

Was there last weekend, HDY was not really hot, drizzling for 2 to 3 hrs almost every noon. Paragon was hot during the weekend.

etct88
12-10-2011, 11:25 AM
haha bro change to (AUDI 2.4l):D

Has the A6 before, shake all the way to scarp yard, juz over 100,000 km only, fark the COE system lo....:mad:

Must say, a dam solid car, but dam farking expensive to maintain... :(until I broke, knn.:o

cockburn
12-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Any flood updates? Hatyai affected?

cheonglah
12-10-2011, 05:13 PM

Wah looks like this month better go HDY than BKK. But get bored very easily during early afternoon in HDY, few things to do except for trad massage and go farming but not a fan of farm chickens :D . Only few pubs which are usually empty.
Whereas in BKK, Sukhumvit starts happening in late morning/ early afternoon :D
Maybe spend 1-2 days in HDY and move up north after BKK flood situation improves. :D

Don28
12-10-2011, 09:34 PM
ic..next year or next months:D

Pocket not deep enough so hv to save for next year trip.
If strike ToTo 1st prize confirm next week. haha.......:D
Don`t care whether flood or no flood. Just make sure puyin below flood can liao:D

samhug
12-10-2011, 09:57 PM
Pocket not deep enough so hv to save for next year trip.
If strike ToTo 1st prize confirm next week. haha.......:D
Don`t care whether flood or no flood. Just make sure puyin below flood can liao:D

can i joint:confused:

GrandS
12-10-2011, 10:20 PM
Has the A6 before, shake all the way to scarp yard, juz over 100,000 km only, fark the COE system lo....:mad:

Must say, a dam solid car, but dam farking expensive to maintain... :(until I broke, knn.:o

10,000km a year???

Don28
12-10-2011, 10:39 PM
can i joint:confused:

Hope can join u next year.:)

habbomall
12-10-2011, 10:50 PM
Hi all bro

i am new and going to hatyai on 4th Nov to 7 Nov. Do i need to do internet booking or can walk in to hotel. this period is holiday period, afraid lots of tourist there.
Wonder what is the rate for Golden Crown plaza Hotel.

If i reach hatyai airport in evening, got taxi available at the counter. can anyone verify.

Thanks

You can book from travel agent there. Beside lee graden call chan travel. can book thur them or if you really scare just call up the hotel to book room price will be ex by 100bht to 150 bht.

for taxi you need to worry they will know which airplane land what time there are there to wait for u .

hope my 20bht worth of ans help you.

Thai31
12-10-2011, 11:48 PM
10,000km a year???

Hi bro..

dont you know hes F1 racer in Hdy and Danok..:D

etct88
13-10-2011, 03:29 AM
10,000km a year???

Bought second hand then, low on mileage, so cannot be 10,000 per year.That time haven't really drive long distance yet... again, maybe I kenna high gong, meter tampered??.......:(

etct88
13-10-2011, 03:31 AM
Hi bro..

Thinking of providing private lamo services between Hatyai Airport and Danok........:p:p

someonehusband
13-10-2011, 08:38 AM
anyone going to hat yai on november?

whatsmyname
13-10-2011, 01:04 PM

I will be there 11-13 Nov... where are you going to be put up?

Let me know if interested to join

GrandS
13-10-2011, 09:41 PM
Hi bro..

Oh I see, F1 ha. hummmm.....

Bought second hand then, low on mileage, so cannot be 10,000 per year.That time haven't really drive long distance yet... again, maybe I kenna high gong, meter tampered??.......:(

I thought so, my old car I did about 150k over 6.5 years with 3 to 4 trips to hty from SG every year. Still cant beat your 400K.

etct88
13-10-2011, 09:51 PM
Oh I see, F1 ha. hummmm.....

I thought so, my old car I did about 150k over 6.5 years with 3 to 4 trips to hty from SG every year. Still cant beat your 400K.

hee hee, my present car is also 6.5 years, drove to BKK 6 times, and once to CNX...., Hdy and Danok, lost count... maybe better for me to get a OPC....:p

but the car didn't perform like a F1 la:(.... knn, don't listen to rumours, :o

GrandS
13-10-2011, 10:03 PM
hee hee, my present car is also 6.5 years, drove to BKK 6 times, and once to CNX...., Hdy and Danok, lost count... maybe better for me to get a OPC....:p

but the car didn't perform like a F1 la:(.... knn, don't listen to rumours, :o

lol.....Rumours are plentiful here :)

6.5 years = 400k, 10 years = 615k?. Don think engine last that long especially European engines. But then again as you said, COEEEEE. Yup OPC is a better option, I changed to a OPC car too but have only drove once to Hyt in the past 3 years.

etct88
13-10-2011, 10:09 PM
lol.....Rumours are plentiful here :)

6.5 years = 400k, 10 years = 615k?. Don think engine last that long especially European engines. But then again as you said, COEEEEE. Yup OPC is a better option, I changed to a OPC car too but have only drove once to Hyt in the past 3 years.

I send my car to agent to service, they said that they don't have any schedule servicing for that mileage and can only do ala carte....

This one is definitely not a continental make........

hit 500,000km, then see how..... so expensive to change now, so lan lan go KL to do the maintenance....... cheaper better faster... (sorry, I mean for my car so far)

etct88
13-10-2011, 10:39 PM
One of my nephew in Hatyai juz pm me, Hatyai is dry...........:)

Thai31
13-10-2011, 11:04 PM
One of my nephew in Hatyai juz pm me, Hatyai is dry...........:)

Hi bro..

how is the girls there?:p

etct88
14-10-2011, 12:37 AM
Hi bro..

how is the girls there?:p

Don't think I will how how they are.....:o

Now go Hatyai, no more kang toa.... have to eat same food, no more variety liao....:(

Thai31
15-10-2011, 02:45 AM
Don't think I will how how they are.....:o

Now go Hatyai, no more kang toa.... have to eat same food, no more variety liao....:(

bro..

wonder why Hdy dry,Bkk wet wet now?

skyfree
15-10-2011, 08:27 AM
First Day FR at Hty on 14 Oct 2011.

Sorry for the long, detailed, naggy FR.

Please don’t zap me if you find it not to you liking.

Took 7pm consortium bus to reach hty around 745am with Friend, let name him as D. Change money at the consortium shop. Rate was 1sgd – 23.9 thai baths. Manage to know one guy from surbaya, Mr Eddie. He also came here to cheong.haha..Then we proceed to walk down to New season hotel that we book online before. Tired, so went to soak in the bathtub and sms Bro Kennysun to ask his FL to come to hotel at 10am. Halfway, he call back, says he already sms the gal, but no reply , so he make the meeting at 12pm. Hence me and D after shower, went to have dim sum as bro xiongmao recommend which is near new season hotel. Quite cheap about 16 dishes, only 242 bahts. Then we proceed back to hotel, take our map, we went to channivate soi 2. Taxi fare was 60 bahts, this tuk tuk driver good, he bring us straight to sk hotel which he told us renovating..we proceed to the coffee shop to have some drinks as the weather is hot. No rain at all. Hope don’t rain or flood in hty. After the tuk tuk left, we walk around the farms. Went into 3 shops to see the quality as D never know the quality of hty gers before. First 2 farms not bad, the 3rd farm abit cmi. Somehow, i know D wants to take the FL if she looks like the photo. Then we proceed back to hotel. Walk down to the konsortium shop to ask for the tour.songkhla tour about 1300 baths for 2-4 persons as D ask and got the information from the counter staff.

Just then, bro kennysun call me and says the FL going down to the hotel in 20 mins time. He also ask me how is everything and the farm. I told him quite surprised cos still got stock at so late timing. Then D and me went back to hotel. Actually D want to take the FL, but in the end bad luck, the FL got code red. She intro two friends of her, cmi. So we gave her 200 bahts as taxi fare for her and her 2 friends.

Then D and me went farming again.Second time of the day.The tuk tuk driver know we finding gers, purposely bring us to the farms. I told him we insist to go sk hotel. When we reach sk hotel, we went to sit in the same coffee shop again, drinking first, waiting for the tuk tuk to go away. The tuk tuk purposely make rounds to see us got go farm or not. Really cunning. No way to let him gain 500 thai baths. This time, D got a ger at 2300 bahts and me got a ger at 2700 bahts at Suriya karoke which is soi 3. Okt Promised good service. Then we told the okt that we will want go tour and ask the ladies to go to our hotel after that. The okt quote us a price 800 bahts, two ways go to pray the guan yim temple and the four face Buddha which is on the hill one...ice dome thought of going but closed already.

Reach back hotel at 520pm, ask the okt to send us the gers. Close to 540pm, D ger arrive and my ger only arrive at 6pm.Want to shower with her, she paiseh, so i shower alone. She like to play zynga poker and use my fb account to play. Ask me how many days i stay here, i told her 2 nights, she ask me whether i will book her tomorrow, i says see she naughty anot. I quickly shower, and hint to her. She quickly shower, come out in tower, close all curtains and lights, only left the tv on.

Quite SOP, no foreplay. i tried to kiss her nipples, breasts,lick her pussy, she says cannot cos itchy, French kiss also cannot....gave me a bj....and i proceed to insert my little bro into her pussy aftermaths. I ask her can cum on stomach or breasts, she says both can, but cannot on face...after 10 mins, i cum on her stomach.

Want to shower together, she says don’t want, paiseh, i sian already.want to go for dinner, she says she go home take clothes. Don’t want to eat, so i went with D and his gal to this Chinese restaurant, which is beside the novotel hotel. This hotel also got sell shark fin and bird nest, but i did not try. Haha..dont know nice or not. Ordered dinner and cost is 1040 bahts. Want to go disco with the gers, but they don’t have ic. Cannot go in. They says they from mynemar. Go ktv they also says don’t know how to sing. My ger still at her friends house. Told me if i reach grand sakura view hotel ktv, call her and she will come down.

Went to the shopping mall in lee garden, walk around to find a ring. Saw a shop at higher floor. Haha..quoted me 3000 ringgits for one ring. Told the guy my budget, was told no need to find.

Really envy D. He always enjoy alot and always lucky in securing good gfe or good mfe.

Went back to hotel after shopping. Wanted to go sugar beat 6c6c, but guess was too tired. D call me, ask me want to go or not. Haha...too tired...my ger came back at 1am. I pissed off, purposely let her wait at the door knock longer before i let her in.

Today morning, i wake up at 6am, she says she want go back already, also nvr give me a second round though i ask for it. Totally pissed off. Lucky she did not ask me for tips. Crap.

Am i really cursed in Thailand? Cannot find one thai girl with good gfe to me? Haiz.

mlvnyong
15-10-2011, 05:28 PM
Am i really cursed in Thailand? Cannot find one thai girl with good gfe to me? Haiz.

Bro check ur pm.

Aqhee
16-10-2011, 01:10 AM
Going hatyai on 13th-15th. Any bros will be there at that period? My 1st time there in hatyai so hopefully can find a good company as i'll be going there alone:(

skyfree
16-10-2011, 06:00 PM
2nd day Fr at hatyai, 15 oct 2011.

I went down to the hotel lobby shortly after the puying left. Did some company work on my laptop. Got message from bro xiongmao asking me how is the bonk. Ask him to go online. DID ask bro xiongmao to come but he cannot make it. Wish Bro xiongmao can come to enjoy with us. Told him i alone in the hotel lobby doing work while D still sleeping with his thai puying.

Then about 830am, i went up and saw D room door open. I thought Something happened. Nothing lah, D gal went back first and will be coming back to the hotel again at 1pm. I was quite pissed off. Dont know whether to go farm again or go sugar beat or kiss channel to hook up thai puyings. Did a throw on a coin to determine. In the end , go farming again. We went to SKY area. Take tuk tuk ask him go to hatyai garden home hotel. He says if find gers, not yet open. We told him, we know, just bring us go can already. Went there, pay up 40 bahts. Walk to a coffee shop , sit down and drink coke. Realised that this is the coffee shop that me and Patrick and one senior sit down to drink and relax before farming.

D want to see the quality of the gers. Went few farms and have a look. Same old quality as before. I took one from one farm. Forget what name already. Mamasan says service good, if no good, call her and change. I talked in hokkien, saying i pissed off at also someone who talked like that yesterday and in the end the ger sucks. Price is 2000 bahts.

Went to Pink hotel beside lee garden for massage. 2 hrs for 240 bahts. After massage, went to buy some fruits to eat, before going to mayflower to ask the rates for November. Price quoted is 1040 bahts per night. Not sure whether any service is not being included. Then back to hotel for our gals.
D gal arrive at 130pm, while my gal arrive about 140pm. Told D and his gal to go back first while i need to bonk to release the pissed offness in my body and mind.

I let her shower first before i taking my shower. This time, this ger service good.
Nvr close the curtain. French kiss me for at least 5 mins, before putting her hands to rub my little bro thru my shorts. Slowly put her hands in and rub my little bro. I kissed her neck, ears, nipples and armpits, no hairs, good sia. she moan. Not fake in my opinion. Then i proceed to kiss below. Nvr lick her pussy. She proceed to put condom and give me a bj. Then i proceed to bonk her in missionary position. After bonking for 15mins, sweating liao. Tired,so ask her to give me a hj. Cum on her breasts which is a good point. Then wash up together, she want to have some light food and top up her cards. So i gave her 500 bahts and ask her give me back change as i don’t have small changes.

Called up D, he told me give him some time to bonk. So i went down to the hotel lobby again to use the free wifi and work again. About 30 mins later, i went up and D finish his job already. D asked me want go where, i thought of going to Diana shopping centre as there got eat and shoppoing.
D gal initially don’t want to go, so D persuade her until she go. Me and my gal and D and his gal, take tuk tuk to Diana shopping centre. Cost 80 bahts. Went walking around, saw some few nice man clothings. Play arcade with D until the machine part lost. Then we faster run. Had light dinner with D. Chicken rice each for both,with fruits and coke. Cost about 200 bahts. All the menu in thai words, don’t understand , so ask D gal to help. But D gal don’t know how to explain in Chinese.

Hence after dinner, we went back hotel. D and me watch Man U vs pool. Heng draw. D gal go back room, says don’t want go sugar beat because no ID. So me , my gal and D go to sugar beat as D want to see the nightlife of hatyai.

OH man, so many Sweet thai Puyings. Only see few meaty ones. The rest, wow, Even D is totally amused by the quantity of the thai puyings which overall is not bad. We sat down for about 3 hrs. Ordered Black Label, cuttlefish, mixer and crabstick cost about 2210 bahts. Very Cheap as compared to Singapore. Damn It. D asked me , quoted me as saying that if open black label sure got thai puying join us. I told him, he did eye two puyings who are near our table. But we hestitated too long in asking the thai puying to join us. In the end, the two puying joins the other table. D did ask my gal to help ask the thai puyings to come join our table, in the end, efforts were futile.

As me and D is still quite bit high after drinking, we went to lee garden roadside, D had pork porridge and me had wan ton mee and my gal had one bowl of desert. Cost 150 bahts. Then we proceed back to hotel as all are shacked already.

Shit man, my gal want to leave to find her friend, i told her i sad many many and i don’t have gal gal to hug to sleep while D have. I very jealous. In the end, she nvr go meet her friend and stay to sleep with me.

skyfree
16-10-2011, 06:03 PM
3rd Day Fr 16 oct 2011.

Was waken up by D calling at 720am. Told me his gal go off already. He bit pissed off cos he did not get second bonking. So he ask me whether i want bonk anot. I says i go join him for breakfast.

Same breakfast at dim sun shop. Cost about 228 bahts for 13+ dishes. We asked the hotel receiption to book taxi to go airport at 1130am. Cost is about 280 bahts. Did ask the bellboy on whether where can we buy thai snacks. Was told is another 50m down the road from the dim sum shop. Dont know whether the bellboy know what we are asking for anot.

Wake up my ger, ask for 2nd round. Want to do it in the shower bathtub. She says ok first. I told her i go D room use internet for 5 mins then come back. Did some company work again in D room. Went back room shortly,ask her to go with me to bathroom shower, and bonk 2nd round. She says ask me go shower first. So had a quick shower, and wait for her to shower finish to start 2nd round. Shit man, her boss call her go back already. So i LL, damn pissed off. Imagine u shower already waiting for 2nd round and then this thing happen.

So gave her 300 bahts as tips and she want some for tuk tuk so i gave her another 50 bahts.ask her where can i buy thai snacks cheap and she told me to go kim yong market.Also got her contact as next time i come back, may want to find her again. Went there with D, buy few snacks cost abt 240 bahts. Then take back tuk tuk back to hotel. Quickly check out and then take the taxi to hatyai airport which is about 20-30 mins away.

Hope my Fr is still readable.

Please don’t zap me if i talk too much or not up to your liking.

wei8888
19-10-2011, 09:13 AM
Anyone going sunday 23/10-26/10?please pm me

KatoeyLover69
19-10-2011, 06:06 PM
bro..

wonder why Hdy dry,Bkk wet wet now?

Report from Bangkok Post dated 19 October 2011 :-

Flood warning for South Thailand

The National Disaster Warning Centre has issued a warning for some provinces in the South to brace for flash floods and forest run-off on Oct 19-21

Provinces of particular attention are Chumphon, Surat Thani, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Phatthalung and Songkhla.

Government authorities should be on stand-by to provide assistance to the people, the centre said.

Thai31
19-10-2011, 07:48 PM

The National Disaster Warning Centre has issued a warning for some provinces in the South to brace for flash floods and forest run-off on Oct 19-21

Provinces of particular attention are Chumphon, Surat Thani, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Phatthalung and Songkhla.

Government authorities should be on stand-by to provide assistance to the people, the centre said.

Thanks bro..;)

ctws2008
20-10-2011, 12:38 AM

brother, last year south of thailand almost submerge somewhere during the late oct and early nov. wonder hows the condition like in december?

bhappi
20-10-2011, 06:00 AM

bro,thanks for the info:)

Thanks bro..;)

brother, last year south of thailand almost submerge somewhere during the late oct and early nov. wonder hows the condition like in december?

bro,scare dont visit(joking):)

wei8888
20-10-2011, 09:28 AM
any bro in Hatyai ?can tell more about the condition there,
i will be going on 23/10,quite worried about flood

KatoeyLover69
20-10-2011, 11:24 AM
any bro in Hatyai ?can tell more about the condition there,
i will be going on 23/10,quite worried about flood

Don't drive your car to Hatyai because the hotel's basement carpark might be flooded ..... bring along a lifejacket :D

boysailor
20-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Hi Bros,
I intend to visit BKK o/a Begining of Dec, pls kindly instruct me where can book a Euro ger at BKK and their rates.
Brgds.

KatoeyLover69
21-10-2011, 04:37 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 21 October 2011 :-

Consumer goods shortages in South Thailand

People in southern Thailand are facing consumer goods shortages because of the increasing demand for goods for flood-hit areas to their north, reports said on Friday.

The intense flooding from the North into the Central Plains, and now Bangkok, has prompted many people to hoard goods.

To add to their problems, authorities have warned some provinces in the South to brace for flash floods and forest run-off this month from heavy rain.

Shortages of drinking water and other consumer products have been reported in many markets in the South.

Shopping malls in Songkhla's Hat Yai district have to put up 'out of stock' signs and apologise to their customers, the reports said.

REMARKS : If you plan to travel to Phuket, Hatyai, Danok and Sungai Golok, don't forget to bring along mineral water and lots of instant noodles

Cupnoodle
22-10-2011, 01:00 AM

Oh no...hope that my Hatyai tai kor's new Benz SLK will stay above the water... further more he imported this baby 100% from Germany... ;)

The Oracle
22-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Oh no...hope that my Hatyai tai kor's new Benz SLK will stay above the water... further more he imported this baby 100% from Germany... ;)

bro, his model is slk amg 2012 (slk is cheaper version yet above the reach of most guys like us :mad:) and will only arrive mid of next year when it is high & dry, so no worries ;). i do have the honour to do test drive with him when his baby reach the shore of thailand.

coming for a swimming lesson in hatyai soon? :p

etct88
23-10-2011, 01:48 PM
In Hatyai 3 days liao, no see rain.... so dry, but hole problem is wet.....:p

Big C still have many mineral water and instant noddles .... so those coming no need to stock up..... please let the local economy:D.

now waiting for the arrival of the other addicts....:p

This trip. like hotel hopping, 3rd hotel liao.... will pass some details on accommodation...later, when back in Stinkyland....:D

mlvnyong
23-10-2011, 02:25 PM
In Hatyai 3 days liao, no see rain.... so dry, but hole problem is wet.....:p

Big C still have many mineral water and instant noddles .... so those coming no need to stock up..... please let the local economy:D.

now waiting for the arrival of the other addicts....:p

This trip. like hotel hopping, 3rd hotel liao.... will pass some details on accommodation...later, when back in Stinkyland....:D

Bro Etc88 don't mind post details for best hotel wifi reception. Thanks.

etct88
23-10-2011, 02:46 PM

The 3 hotels that I stayed all have good wifi, so cannot say which is best

River Inn (aka River Grand Suite) - 450 bahts per night
The wifi is good, fast and complimentary.
Hotel is a little old (actually quite old) but they did tried their best to renovate and make it comfy. Economical, but make sure you asked for kingsize bed.

Winstar (next to Diana Shopping Center) - 770 bahts per night
I wouldn't recommend this hotel. Kind of funny, my gal was having a massage, and I was resting in it... suddenly the door opened, the house maid stood there and said, need to replenished the minibar and walked in. ???? can imagine, if we were making love, could have been funny. My kuku, for sure will do a turtle on me... me not a 3some old man.....
She left without an apology, my gal was like WTF, she was topless, masseur was like, "did you order a 3 some??"

Wifi was good..... complimentary

The Great Hotel (now staying) - 650 bahts per night
Best so far, real nice and have that 'happy' feeling to be in this room, now. The theme is white.
Wifi is good, fast and complimentary.

All 3 above have Golf Channel, I must be bored..... hee hee:p

other hotel with good and free wifi that I stayed before,

Mayflower (900+) One of the best hotel I stayed in Hatyai, better than the 3 I stayed for this trip. Wifi is one of the best.

New Seasons (900+)
A good alternative, if Mayflower is not available. Wifi is a bit suspect, on the last occasion that I stayed there. Hope they have improved.

Crystal Hotel (800)
Another very nice hotel, would have been my 4th choice for this trip (not sure yet) A bit out of the way. If you have transport, this is quiet and away from the crowd.
Wifi is good and complimentary.

Garden Home Hotel. (645)
A bit old, but still a cozy hotel, near SKY.
Wifi (complimentary) have improved on my last visit.
Have a very nice and expensive spa.. Kiss Lounge (I heard) have new stock of SYTs from Bangkok.... but last I was there the start price is 3700 bahts. They are supposed to be one cut above the all the farms there.

dam, I must be bored typing all these.... :p hope this help...:D

etct88
23-10-2011, 02:49 PM

...hope you not testing me, hor... I is real... hee hee.... "Best is subjective":D

both my personal and office laptops are doing fine. not into any downloadings, nor viewing porn...:p

mlvnyong
23-10-2011, 02:51 PM
Bro Etc88 , no not testing U, just had a bad experience 2 weeks back in Sakura GV, take 3 to 5 mins to log onto the net any time of the day, include middle of the night. Another thing pay 1k for a deluxe room come 10 in the night till mid morning no hot water for shower. Thanks for the update info.

etct88
23-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Bro Etc88 , no not testing U, just had a bad experience 2 weeks back in Sakura GV, take 3 to 5 mins to log onto the net any time of the day, include middle of the night. Another thing pay 1k for a deluxe room come 10 in the night till mid morning no hot water for shower. Thanks for the update info.

Yes, I am also very particular with hot water, if have problem I will ban that hotel....... :mad: so far touch wood. Those I stayed have not given me any water problem, yet......:p

sibaysong4u
23-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Another thing pay 1k for a deluxe room come 10 in the night till mid morning no hot water for shower.Thats Y i always stick with Newseason Hotel, Hot water Hot like Hell:D Internet connection damn good.

Davidoff9876
23-10-2011, 06:27 PM
Just came back.

Hatyai all dry. Managed to buy mineral water with no problem.

had a time of my life there:D:D

Davidoff9876
23-10-2011, 06:37 PM
http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq124/davidoff9876/IMG_1702.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq124/davidoff9876/IMG_1704.jpg

FR will be done when I'm more free:D:D

get_creative
25-10-2011, 08:18 AM
Anyone going sunday 23/10-26/10?please pm me

I in Haytai now pm u no reply

samhug
25-10-2011, 01:21 PM
bro where do u get the girl she so cute^_^

admirer09
25-10-2011, 04:44 PM

FR will be done when I'm more free:D:D

um ... beside merlin hotel , previously known as nice lady ... now i not sure the name laio. Am i correct ???

Outstation
25-10-2011, 09:35 PM
hey bros been a while since i logged in, going to be heading back to HDY in dec for the 2nd time with the boys, just want to know is BIX still around? n is it still as happening as before? also looks like atm sugarbeat is the in place, is it similar to kiss channel? stage singing n hanging flowers?

Davidoff9876
26-10-2011, 01:04 AM
um ... beside merlin hotel , previously known as nice lady ... now i not sure the name laio. Am i correct ???

Spot on bro!:p

It's now call new lady.

Theres another "nice lady" around Talatmai. Same concept. Wonder if it's the same owner?

Davidoff9876
26-10-2011, 01:21 AM

Sorry owe you bros a FR.

This was my last night at Hatyai and for the past 4 nights, have been hunting every day. Nothing worth mentioning the previous 3 days so told myself, must bonk a really good one on the last night. So went to New Lady, pick Noon (outside fish tank), paid and went upstairs.

Once in the room, prepare the bathtub and did some teasing and foreplay. Quite a talkative girl with a very "teh" voice. Cannot tahan and steam already when hear her sweet innocent voice :o

Name: Noon
Age: 18 according to her and the OKT (but i think much younger)
Ht: 155cm (agar agar)
Looks: rate it yourself la..
Boobs: A+ to B-, small nips about 20 cent coin
Body: slim with baby fats (dono why the photo make her look fat, she looks slimmer in real life)
BBBJ: 8/10 - Yes! You read correctly! She is the first puying in this house to provide BBBJ to me!
FJ: 11/10 - Very very tight like screwing a secondary school kid! make me - the ah pek feel young again! :p
DMG: 2000 baht (outside fish tank price)

Up next: my brief report on farms

Davidoff9876
26-10-2011, 01:43 AM
Farms I visited:

New Lady (opposite Merlin Hotel):

15-20 girls

I'm not related to them - but this is the best I have been to so far. Girls all young, think max is 22-23 yr old. Inside tank age between 20-23 yr olds, outside tank have 18-21 yr olds (or even younger from my own agarism)

ST Price (without tuk tuk - TAKE NOTE so that you dont get carrot head!)

Red tag - 1300
blue tag - 1500
outside - 2000

ST Price (with tuk tuk)

red tag - 1500
blue tag - 1700
outside - dono - nv ask

ST Price (farang)

All inside tank - 1700
outside - dono - nv ask

FT Price : 4k for inside tank avail 12 midnight to 9am (really not worth it la.. rather bonk outside 2 times)

rooms

like what you see in the pic - old, run down, leaking ceilings, but with bathtubs and hot water although very erratic. If you sway, you are only able to bathe in cold water.

Friendly Lady OKTs if you dont play punk with them. They are generally quite nice ladies. Witnessed a farang playing a fool, call already then cancel many times, okt got tulan threw him out.

Overall, nice place, 10 mins walk from Lee gardens.

Nice Lady - Talatmai - wiangpin hotel

10 girls thereabouts

Went in but never call so dono much details.

Price - 1500 - 1700

Tell tuk tuk to bring you to Wiangpin hotel, once reach, walk around outside first until you see the tuk tuk leave to save $.

Overall, looks like New lady concept, but girls generally abit lower in quality.

Chintana - Inside Talatmai, near wiangpin hotel

6 girls

Unfriendly OKT

Girls wise, suitable for people going for milf, otherwise, stay away.

Atami - just opposite Chintana

5 girls

Cordial OKT

Girls wise, same quality as Chintana

Paris - near chintana and atami

10-15 girls

Girls quality decent, but not sure of the facilities so didnt dare to try. No stress on viewing. Nice friendly OKT

I also visited SKY and Channiviet farms, but quality really CMI leh. Sorry but I gave up on these. Rather go Dannok for LT :o

KatoeyLover69
26-10-2011, 07:52 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 26 October 2011 :-

Hat Yai business area under guard

The Songkhla unit of the Internal Security Operations Command (Isoc) has stepped up security in downtown Hat Yai district, the business centre of the lower Southern provinces.

The move followed a string of bombings in Yala province, where there were 33 bombs planted on Tuesday. Intelligence reports indicate Hat Yai city is among the targets the extremists have pinpointed for bombings between Oct 25 and Nov 5.

Isoc has mobilised troops and defence volunteers to guard and patrol three key business zones in Hat Yai around the clock. They are: Plaza Market, Kimyong Market, and Sanehanusorn Road-Niphat Uthit 2 Road.

kristoa7
26-10-2011, 08:54 PM

This puying is nice though small neneh:D

Really there hard to get BBBJ bro?

Davidoff9876
26-10-2011, 10:29 PM
Thanks all bros who up me.. :o

This puying is nice though small neneh:D

Really there hard to get BBBJ bro?

Yea small neh neh.. but young and not fully develope yet i guess.. lol!

After many visits to this farm, I dropped the idea of having bbbj already. Maybe i too ugly to be given one. But she really surprised me. Thought she merely play with my didi, then suddenly felt something warm down there. Looked up and... :eek:

Can understand la.. all young and not that experienced

get_creative
26-10-2011, 11:57 PM
Good experience to walk around those farm and ave pricing is 2k and took motor taxi and I chose those very old uncle cause when u reach the farm they won't bother to ask if u looking for girl they just ride off after they drop me off but in fact it's those younger tutu driver is the 1 to be careful...even went to sc heritage hotel and quoted 3-4k and this girl all cmi can't find model girl at all...Sky and sk hotel girl much better... Sky farm will get lost and I can't even remember where I start and the girl I kiv maybe cause its virgin trip la lol... As those bro who worry if flood in Haytai ... Haytai look ok and hot but some passing shower as the duration of my stay... I love Haytai !

pojstemp
28-10-2011, 11:09 AM
[QUOTE=get_creative;6501493]Good experience to walk around those farm and ave pricing is 2k and took motor taxi and I chose those very old uncle cause

Actually I got !.3 n 1.5k offered by okt b4', if u not choosy.I dont look for models nor syt.
I will juz sit outside farm with stone table with beer. Chit chat, no rush.
Some gals will join in n add to atmosphere. When they high, things goes
along. So, choose the one that choose u; thats my style.
Beer vry cheap- 40 to 60B a bottle.

Khun_Thai_Jedi
29-10-2011, 06:39 PM
Warning

Warning: Heavy rain, flash floods
Published: 29/10/2011 at 03:26 PM
Online news:

The Eastern Coast of the South Meteorological Centre on Saturday issued a warning for people in the eastern provinces of the southern region to prepare for widespread scattered rain with heavy falls in some areas and the danger of floods from today to Oct 31.

People living near hillsides and waterways in Chumphon, Surat Thani, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Phatthalung, Songkhla, Pattani, Yala and Narathiwat should prepare for heavy rain and flash flooding, it warned.

There will also be strong wind-generated 2 to 3-metre-high waves in the Gulf of Thailand, all shipping should proceed with caution.

wei8888
01-11-2011, 09:53 AM
hi, anyone going hatyai 11/11 -16/11?please pm me

HunYou
01-11-2011, 09:44 PM
I'm new to this forum, this is my first post...

I did had an quick delivery service on my visit to Hat Yai last year, before the flood of November.

I was staying at Lee Garden Hotel, near Pink Lady, down there there was a mamasang. She brought some quality girl upon request.

Here is her contact number:
+66 (0)814787551
She can't speak English well, but she can speak Hokien.
Tell her you expect girls in what range of age, or you want "dua liap" (booby), beautiful.

Last year charge was:
THB 2,000 over night
THB 1,500 per shot
You can play 3P or 4P if the girls agree (THB2,000 overnight charge per girl). Normally they do agree, just tips them some with THB 100 - THB 500 (I gave THB500) and they will give you all the have.

I do not know if the girl serviced for me still available. I better not put on any field report.

Just if any Sifu know what is FB means, can you tell me?

belboy28
02-11-2011, 01:03 AM
Just came back from my maiden trip in hatyai. One the things I miss most is kiss lounge @ garden home. It's side by side with ragazza a nice spa in hatyai. Once u reach thr you see plenty of pretty gals waiting for you. For those who love to have a good time with your gal this is the place to be. Most of them know how to converse in mandarin or English. Half the gals which wear green uniform u can ask them to sit with u price 150 bt perhour. My advice wat I do, pay the barfine for whole nite maybe pay 6-7 hrs of 150 bt bring them out coz liquor at kiss lounge abit steep. Bring them to kiss channel which the gals there really really love to go.. have a goodtime dancing flirting with them make them high and they will treat u like bf then after that bring back to hotel. If they really like you maybe u get free also who knows. Overnite is optional and negotiable. Like that u can save more rather than book them LT. Price for LT start from 4.5-5.5. I don't know it's that ex or the mamasan trying to ketuk us. Anyway it's a good trip and I will definitely go back again.

wei8888
02-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Hi
Since u just came back, is it raining there? Water n food available there?
Thanks

dickyboy
02-11-2011, 12:44 PM
Hi
Since u just came back, is it raining there? Water n food available there?
Thanks
Hi Bro, i just came back yesterday morning, Haadyai no flood but light rains the past 2 days i was there!! Not much beer left in 7-11,only thai whisky beer and "Heineken" left on shelves,food aplenty still, now worries! But i heard from "puying",next week got flood alert cos Patthalung area maybe kena,then overflow to Haadyai :)

wei8888
02-11-2011, 01:14 PM
thanks so much, i think no point going there

ben4fun4u
03-11-2011, 05:17 PM
hi, planning to come down to hatyai/dannok next week. need ur help/guidance for my planing. was there 5 years ago :)..... hope rates would have changed for sure!!
...and hows the weather? also hope there is no terror scene now? is there lot of crowd from bangkok to escape flood?

ben4fun4u
03-11-2011, 05:27 PM
me....planning to be in kl on nov 8th....visit hatyai/danok by 11th or 12th for a couple of nights..whats ur plan?

ben4fun4u
03-11-2011, 05:29 PM
I will be there 11-13 Nov... where are you going to be put up?

Let me know if interested to join
my choice is always florida...bit away from the crowd...where do u suggest bro? seeing lot of posts on mayflower and new season...pls advise.

sadsky18
04-11-2011, 08:49 AM
im going hay yai today .
anyone going there also :")
hope can hve a fruitful trip :")

Im a holy man :):):):)

baby
06-11-2011, 10:22 PM
To all brothers,

need to check with any brother who went to hatyai is there any flood still going?

Plz advise?

While my friend intend to go there end of the mth & keep on checking on the net but no info was given.

Ninja_Assassin
07-11-2011, 02:47 AM
To all brothers,

need to check with any brother who went to hatyai is there any flood still going?

Plz advise?

While my friend intend to go there end of the mth & keep on checking on the net but no info was given.

Better tell your friend to postpone. Although there is no flood in Hatyai now, the waters will come in about 5-6 weeks time. To check on the situation go to the weatherbureau site instead of news reports which only inform you after flooding happen.

ben4fun4u
07-11-2011, 12:00 PM
hope this weekend is fine with hatyai and danok? plan for 4 days from 11th nov.
any 2 cents for me?

jc_wtc
08-11-2011, 02:20 PM
Hi Follow bro's

Just call to Lovely Tour in Hatyai today and was told that the Sakura Grand View per night increase to 960B from 850B

Can any bro verify.

Thanks.

jacobsgoh
08-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Hi Follow bro's

Just call to Lovely Tour in Hatyai today and was told that the Sakura Grand View per night increase to 960B from 850B

Can any bro verify.

Thanks.

According to http://www.phil.uk.net/hatyai/index.html the above hotel's tele is +66074355700
under accommodations almost all hotels in hatyai are listed there.

mlvnyong
08-11-2011, 09:10 PM
Hi Follow bro's

Can any bro verify.

Thanks.

Was told by boss of 707, majority hotel will raise their price fm 100B to 200B. And Hatyai Central will close temporary for renovation.

Don28
08-11-2011, 09:43 PM
Was told by boss of 707, majority hotel will raise their price fm 100B to 200B. And Hatyai Central will close temporary for renovation.

Is this permanent or temporary?

Xdecepticon
08-11-2011, 10:39 PM
WahLou! Hotel rates up again!!:o:eek::(

samhug
09-11-2011, 01:44 AM
Is this permanent or temporary?

it permanent some of the hotel the price will go up:o

chainchop
09-11-2011, 10:05 AM
To all brothers,

Plz advise?

bro i just came back from hat yai

there is no flood at all just bring along an umbrella coz it's raining season there

Don28
09-11-2011, 10:11 PM
WahLou! Hotel rates up again!(

U going up again ?:)

it permanent some of the hotel the price will go up:o

Thanks bro. guess have to wait for promotion.:D

baby
10-11-2011, 07:23 AM
bro i just came back from hat yai

there is no flood at all just bring along an umbrella coz it's raining season there

ok thks alot

eddieNg
11-11-2011, 11:20 PM
Hi, Newbie here. going to HY during dec. can all bros help to recommendations???
dun even know where to farm & where to eat!!!!
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

The Milk Man
12-11-2011, 02:11 AM

Thanks bro. guess have to wait for promotion.:D

I think you gonna have a long wait........ was at GMC and was told by the ticketing agent prices likely to go up somemore until after Lunar New Year then the prices will come down in Feb 2012. :)

jc_wtc
12-11-2011, 10:25 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the info.

What i know, the increase is one time as it had not been raise since last pass fews year.

Even the toto had increase a few time.

I think is time for the hotels to raise as concern that the main BKK is flooded.

etct88
12-11-2011, 04:58 PM
Hi, Newbie here. going to HY during dec. can all bros help to recommendations???

wah, you want everyone to help you? ......:rolleyes:

Eat, go hawker centers, restaurants, roadside BBQ (plenty), Farm, can't help you, I not farmer.....:rolleyes:

Pearl
12-11-2011, 11:34 PM
wah, you want everyone to help you? ......:rolleyes:

Eat, go hawker centers, restaurants, roadside BBQ (plenty), Farm, can't help you, I not farmer.....:rolleyes:

Teach him to play Farmville lo.. :p

mlvnyong
13-11-2011, 01:59 AM
dun even know where to farm
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Try to book a room in the outskirts, plenty of farm and farmers too.

Xdecepticon
13-11-2011, 12:07 PM

Its on the cards....but when still undecided cos of VL...:(

Davidoff9876
13-11-2011, 06:49 PM

Eating wise, BKK offers alot more things

Nothing much to eat in hatyai.. the occational roast meat rice, desert shops, orh jian, thats about it.. mostly expensive compared to Malaysia standards. Go there eat macdonalds and kfc and sizzlers:(

Lone_Wolf
13-11-2011, 10:44 PM
Nothing much to eat in hatyai.. the occational roast meat rice, desert shops, orh jian, thats about it.. mostly expensive compared to Malaysia standards. Go there eat macdonalds and kfc and sizzlers:(

If you stick to the touristy areas of course you cannot find good local food, be more adventurous and go to the places that the locals patronise.

Do you know there are hawker centres in hatyai ? and I am not referring to the food courts in the shopping malls but real authentic hawker centres that has been around more than 20 over years liao. :)

Some of these places even the farm WLs do not know so you need a hatyai native gal to show you these places.

pojstemp
13-11-2011, 11:13 PM
I think you gonna have a long wait........ was at GMC and was told by the ticketing agent prices likely to go up somemore until after Lunar New Year then the prices will come down in Feb 2012.

In that case go JB Larkin, M$80, dep 7pm

quorq
14-11-2011, 01:23 AM
Its peak season. most of the Hotels, food, transport are shapening their knifes waiting for carrort heads to come.

toilet$50
14-11-2011, 05:39 AM

Bro davidoff9876.did you try their(架刀剪)?:)
:D

toilet$50
14-11-2011, 05:47 AM
Its peak season. most of the Hotels, food, transport are shapening their knifes waiting for carrort heads to come.

Not peaks season also kenna chop:o

pooker
14-11-2011, 06:06 AM

What are u talking about man ?
Nothing to eat in Hatyai ?
Go there eat McD and KFC and Sizz ?

U must either picky or just plain ignorant to think that a city of Hatyai only has what u have mentioned above for food choices !!

There are plenty of awesome eats that u cant find in MaLaysia or Sin. Just the rice quality there is much better than wat we get at home. Not to mention their fruits !! Just cause u always go to the tourist area and eat around there,does not mean there arent nice eateries !! Next time go explore or ask ur thai girl to bring you around Thais only joints all around this city.

The main tourist area only accounts up to 1/20 of Actual Hatyai area so go figure !!

Just my 2baht !!

toilet$50
14-11-2011, 06:51 AM

U must either picky or just plain ignorant to think that a city of Hatyai only has what u have mentioned above for food choices !!

There are plenty of awesome eats that u cant find in MaLaysia or Sin. Just the rice quality there is much better than wat we get at home. Not to mention their fruits !! Just cause u always go to the tourist area and eat around there,does not mean there arent nice eateries !! Next time go explore or ask ur thai girl to bring you around Thais only joints all around this city.

The main tourist area only accounts up to 1/20 of Actual Hatyai area so go figure !!

Just my 2baht !!
Bro.sorry na,which brand the rice you recommend?
and what fruits you don't like?:)

skyfree
14-11-2011, 10:23 AM

well, i went hatyai, got lot of things to eat...like the dim sum stall which is down the street from new season hotel that i stayed.

Or walk down to novotel hotel there, at night after i went sugar beat with my thai puying and my friend, we still can eat wan ton mee and pork porridge. My puying also eat the lian zi soup.

etct88
14-11-2011, 10:42 AM

BKK offers a lot more things - YES, agreed.

Disagreed with your second part.

Don't think you know Hatyai well, enough. Looks like, I can eat what you eat, but you cannot eat what I eat. So your choice is limited.

If you were to eat roast meat, orh jian, desserts, Mac, KFC, Sizzlers, back home sure taste better, and will be more expensive.

etct88
14-11-2011, 10:44 AM
Bro.sorry na,which brand the rice you recommend?
and what fruits you don't like?:)

I think I dont like bananas.........:p :p

The Oracle
15-11-2011, 11:50 AM

looks like u don't know shit about hatyai. :rolleyes:

tanarthur
15-11-2011, 04:42 PM
Anyone knows about the flood situation in Hatyai? Heard the water is heading towards Pattalong area. Anyone care to verified?

wei8888
16-11-2011, 05:49 PM
there is totally no flood in Hatyai,dun worry
i came back 14/11

etct88
16-11-2011, 05:55 PM

i think so, too..... you cannot be a lawyer...:D:D

toilet$50
18-11-2011, 04:35 AM
I think I dont like bananas.........:p :p

Bro ,I don't like กล้วย:p:D

toilet$50
18-11-2011, 04:37 AM

also Danok;):D

Davidoff9876
18-11-2011, 05:41 AM

Just my 2baht !!

You're right. Im ignorant. cuz i spend most of my time either praying or finding puying:D:o

But i really didnt know they have hawker centres.. must really go explore around next visit.

Davidoff9876
18-11-2011, 05:45 AM

bro.. relax la.. sorry for being ignorant k? I admit that's my shallow impression of Hatyai.. i mean, where got time to find food? so many activity fill my 3 days 2 nights liao :D:D

pooker
18-11-2011, 11:21 AM
bro.. relax la.. sorry for being ignorant k? I admit that's my shallow impression of Hatyai.. i mean, where got time to find food? so many activity fill my 3 days 2 nights liao :D:D

Ok since your being nice towards our comments, then i will point u towards the right way.Next time your in Hatyai and u want a nice dinner, tell ur girl or tuk tuk to bring u to Bone Khau(Mountain Restaurant Near Prince Songkla Uni)
or Log Terrace(they pronounce Log Terrat= its a Wooden Log theme restaurant, quite special)
Then there's the Xiao Wei restaurant(still in central Hatyai and has wonderful food)

I think thats enough for u to try, i know many more.

turtle_no15
18-11-2011, 08:41 PM
hello all i have booked my airticket to hatyai.. 5 - 10th jan.

anyone going during that time?? i have not booked a hotel yet.

any recommendation??

Ninja_Assassin
19-11-2011, 03:04 PM

any recommendation??

Better book fast, what I know is that many of the popular hotels are oredi fully booked from 20/01/2012 till 29/01/2012 :mad:

turtle_no15
19-11-2011, 11:36 PM
Better book fast, what I know is that many of the popular hotels are oredi fully booked from 20/01/2012 till 29/01/2012 :mad:

yeah booking by the end of the month.

imbilly
20-11-2011, 12:06 PM
hi bros!
im newbie here. can anyone tell me what is the price for a girl overnight in hatyai? im planning a trip to hatyai with my wolfpack soon..

samhug
20-11-2011, 03:59 PM
hi bros!
im newbie here. can anyone tell me what is the price for a girl overnight in hatyai? im planning a trip to hatyai with my wolfpack soon..

farm girl 2000-2500 c wat kind of girl

turtle_no15
21-11-2011, 11:26 PM
can we like get the bellman to help us get the girl?

samhug
21-11-2011, 11:31 PM
hi bro can someone tell me hatyai raining i hear that there rain very heavily thank:confused:

samhug
21-11-2011, 11:39 PM

can y not but the price well not the same more expensive, u will pay 500thb more or more than that;)

turtle_no15
21-11-2011, 11:51 PM
hi bro can someone tell me hatyai raining i hear that there rain very heavily thank:confused:

when i was on the phone with my gf she say it was raining heavily just now.

toilet$50
22-11-2011, 02:29 AM

any recommendation??

yeah booking by the end of the month.

when i was on the phone with my gf she say it was raining heavily just now.

Bro เต่า....are you joking with us:confused::)

turtle_no15
22-11-2011, 09:53 AM
Bro เต่า....are you joking with us:confused::)

Joke with u? No? My gf has a house in hatyai. But when I'm going she won't be around so I got to seek recommandation on what hotel is good.. And she say it was raining heavily there last night.

turtle_no15
22-11-2011, 07:16 PM
just wondering is there any tiger show in hatyai?? anything that is a must see or do or go?

bensomchai
23-11-2011, 12:41 AM
Joke with u? No? My gf has a house in hatyai. But when I'm going she won't be around so I got to seek recommandation on what hotel is good.. And she say it was raining heavily there last night.

Hi Bro,

Joke aside, its raining since yesterday. Today also raining whole day. Seems people in Hatyai is gearing up for a heavy rain and possible floods in the next 4 days... seems its 26.11.11

Hope this is not true and all brothers in Hatyai can enjoy without sufferings or worries.

Cheers.

ctws2008
23-11-2011, 01:03 AM
so any latest update, weather forecast looks its going to be a wet weekend :(

ZIEBART
23-11-2011, 02:31 AM
WahLou! Hotel rates up again!!:o:eek::(

My shocker was voucher from travel agency for Sakura massage is now 260baht compared to 200baht. Lovely also sells voucher for New Cherry at 200baht with no extra charge for room service.

My previous experience with New Cherry is that most of the masseurs are MILF. Anyway I asked for young and pretty with a laugh and the agency girl laughed with me telling all her colleagues I asked for young and pretty.

Set the time and went back to room and before ETA, door bell rang. Was shocked to see a beautiful lady about 25, tall like a model. Proceeded with massage and she tried to arouse this dead horse but with slight success. After an hour of massage she asked whether I wanted to "pull my balls" or FJ. Told her I not so keen and even asked her whether she was a ladyboy. Told her she too good to be true. She said where got hole if not a woman. Anyway she quoted 1000baht for FJ and I told her Nope. She took her bag and left my room with voucher in her hand. Wala tip.

Paid $45 at GM for Sri Maju for bus to Hatyai. Paid 750baht for my return bus ride from Davis. Exchange rate best at Davis at 23.70. Weather very wet with non stop light to heavy rain.

Took a very good lunch at the Japanese Restaurant..OISHI.. at 320baht for buffet. Excellent spread or sushi, tempura and fresh ingredients for my mini steamboat with choice of 3 stocks. Clear chicken, milky or tom yum. My one meal good for all day. Time limit 75 minutes.

Just sharing my experiences of my first day in Hatyai after a long absence. Cheers to the sifus here.

naemlo
23-11-2011, 02:32 AM
just wondering is there any tiger show in hatyai?? anything that is a must see or do or go?

Guess u can check out the tigers in the zoo.... I am just curious, what so good about tiger show?? :confused:

toilet$50
23-11-2011, 03:04 AM

Bro.Hotel Palazzo:)

turtle_no15
23-11-2011, 09:45 PM
How is BP Grand Suite Hotel?? is the room good?

samhug
23-11-2011, 10:07 PM
How is BP Grand Suite Hotel?? is the room good?

not bad:D u can try.

turtle_no15
23-11-2011, 10:28 PM
not bad:D u can try.

my friend say its far..
after looking online for so long..
im gonna settle with Golden Crowne Plaza Hotel

ZIEBART
23-11-2011, 10:31 PM
my friend say its far..
after looking online for so long..
im gonna settle with Golden Crowne Plaza Hotel

Far?? Far from where? I am leaving my room now in BMG besides BP Suites to walk to Central/Lee Garden to find food. 100m nice walk.

turtle_no15
23-11-2011, 10:35 PM
Far?? Far from where? I am leaving my room now in BMG besides BP Suites to walk to Central/Lee Garden to find food. 100m nice walk.

ah... your there???

im either gonna take BP Suites or Golden Crowne.

Ninja_Assassin
24-11-2011, 12:54 AM
..... so I got to seek recommandation on what hotel is good...

I strongly recommend the Oriental Hotel. Please request for the room on the ground floor facing the lobby corridor. Guaranteed to give you an experience you will never forget in your entire lifetime :p

turtle_no15
24-11-2011, 11:59 AM
I strongly recommend the Oriental Hotel. Please request for the room on the ground floor facing the lobby corridor. Guaranteed to give you an experience you will never forget in your entire lifetime :p

cant seem to find it online man..

tell me what kinda experience!!!!

Psalm
24-11-2011, 12:40 PM
I shall be going to Hatyai for 1-2 days (free-&-easy tour).

Need somebody who can translate from English to Thai. Man/woman, young/old, pretty/ugly does not matter.

Kindly pm me.

CaptainDragon
25-11-2011, 01:20 AM
any bros know where can get model or dancer type girl to book?kiss lounge is it best quality now?what is the damage?

Playman2
25-11-2011, 10:46 AM
any bros know where can get model or dancer type girl to book?kiss lounge is it best quality now?what is the damage?

The Kiss Lounge gals knows how to dress and sort of higher class but also in term of age, mid to late 20'.

Damage: Come with ice-cream = 3900 bahts
Damage without ice-cream = 3200 bahts

That includes the so called "bar-fine" and release her from work with an obligation 2 shots then they are free to go......!:D

etct88
25-11-2011, 01:00 PM
The Kiss Lounge gals knows how to dress and sort of higher class but also in term of age, mid to late 20'.

That includes the so called "bar-fine" and release her from work with an obligation 2 shots then they are free to go......!:D

wah, the ice-cream dam expensive.......:eek:

CaptainDragon
25-11-2011, 10:49 PM
Is it 7pm only open this Kiss Lounge? 3200baths is from 7pm till not tomorrow morning? any young model 20-24age bookable at hatyai? last time visit danok lot dancers young, but difficult get them overnight.

KatoeyLover69
26-11-2011, 12:43 PM
Report from The Nation dated 26.11.11 :-

Flood woes mount in Thailand's south

Yala has become the latest province in the South to be hit by flash floods, after inundation in neighbouring provinces earlier this week, with two more deaths reported yesterday bringing the total in the region to three.

A 70yearold man drowned in Yala's Muang district and a male aged 17 perished in Nong Chik district after flash floods caused by days of heavy rain submerged 33 villages in five districts, affecting more than 3,205 people in 449 households.

On Thursday, a threeyearold boy drowned in Songkhla's Saba Yoi district, where flash floods swept away a car he was in, according to a local relief agency.

Yala's Raman district saw the highest water levels of 2 metres, forcing the closure of a number of schools. Metrehigh water in a village there left a large number of cattle stranded on a road.

At least nine Southern provinces have been hit by flash floods after several days of heavy rain.

More than 2,500 residents in three flooded districts of Narathiwat have been affected, while the provincial relief agency expressed worries that all 10 remaining districts would also be inundated.

Many communities in urban areas in Muang Sungai Kolok are under high levels of flood water, with the highest levels reaching 2.1 metres, and boats used increasingly in place of cars.

More than 159 small and key roads are impassable, while more than 15,000 rai of farmland and orchards and 45 shrimp and fish farms were flooded.

Tidal waves continued to sweep across the Talum Phuk Peninsula in Nakhon Si Thammarat's Pak Phanang district yesterday. The first waves hit on Thursday, when a storm lashed the area.

The waves felled many coconut trees along a beachfront and eroded sections of beach roads. Electricity has been cut in many flooded areas to prevent electrocution.

Thirty schools in Pattani have closed while 2,000 households been affected after several waterways, including the Pattani River, burst their banks. The floods also submerged 500 homes in Muang district, driving residents to live in tents along a major road.

A large number of people living along a river section evacuated to higher ground after their land was swamped by runoff released from a watergate.

The Weather Department has issued flashflood warnings for Surat Thani, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Patthalung, Songkhla, Pattani, Yala, Narathiwat, Trang and Satun, as further heavy rain and storms are expected in the next few days.

Residents of the east coast of southern Thailand were urged to be wary of high waves in the next few days, a statement said.

Phatthalung was the worst hit of the nine floodaffected Southern provinces, police spokesman MajGeneral Piya Uthayoh said.

Volunteers and relief officials are manning 28 locations at risk of mudslides and landslides in Si Nakharin, Si Banphot and Kong Ra districts, where residents were advised to prepare for evacuation.

A man and his elderly father were rescued from a roadside after their car was hit by a flash flood on a road in Khao Chaison district.

Several districts in Songkhla were named disaster zones as a result of flooding yesterdayFriday.

Soh Hemmakul, chief of the rescue and mitigation office in Songkhla, said Governor Winyu Thongsakul had declared Saba Yoi, Khuan Niang, Rattaphum and Singha Nakhon as disaster zones, as almost every area was under high water.

The inundation has spread, with water levels reaching 5070 centimetres after continuous rain.

Ninetynine families of Lae Bang village were evacuated to a shelter at a school after the flood hit their areas.

Most of Saba Yoi is affected every year by flooding.

REMARKS : Hatyai is in Songkla Province

samhug
26-11-2011, 01:43 PM
Report from The Nation dated 26.11.11 :-

Flood woes mount in Thailand's south

Yala has become the latest province in the South to be hit by flash floods, after inundation in neighbouring provinces earlier this week, with two more deaths reported yesterday bringing the total in the region to three.

A 70yearold man drowned in Yala's Muang district and a male aged 17 perished in Nong Chik district after flash floods caused by days of heavy rain submerged 33 villages in five districts, affecting more than 3,205 people in 449 households.

On Thursday, a threeyearold boy drowned in Songkhla's Saba Yoi district, where flash floods swept away a car he was in, according to a local relief agency.

Yala's Raman district saw the highest water levels of 2 metres, forcing the closure of a number of schools. Metrehigh water in a village there left a large number of cattle stranded on a road.

At least nine Southern provinces have been hit by flash floods after several days of heavy rain.

More than 2,500 residents in three flooded districts of Narathiwat have been affected, while the provincial relief agency expressed worries that all 10 remaining districts would also be inundated.

Many communities in urban areas in Muang Sungai Kolok are under high levels of flood water, with the highest levels reaching 2.1 metres, and boats used increasingly in place of cars.

More than 159 small and key roads are impassable, while more than 15,000 rai of farmland and orchards and 45 shrimp and fish farms were flooded.

Tidal waves continued to sweep across the Talum Phuk Peninsula in Nakhon Si Thammarat's Pak Phanang district yesterday. The first waves hit on Thursday, when a storm lashed the area.

The waves felled many coconut trees along a beachfront and eroded sections of beach roads. Electricity has been cut in many flooded areas to prevent electrocution.

Thirty schools in Pattani have closed while 2,000 households been affected after several waterways, including the Pattani River, burst their banks. The floods also submerged 500 homes in Muang district, driving residents to live in tents along a major road.

A large number of people living along a river section evacuated to higher ground after their land was swamped by runoff released from a watergate.

The Weather Department has issued flashflood warnings for Surat Thani, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Patthalung, Songkhla, Pattani, Yala, Narathiwat, Trang and Satun, as further heavy rain and storms are expected in the next few days.

Residents of the east coast of southern Thailand were urged to be wary of high waves in the next few days, a statement said.

Phatthalung was the worst hit of the nine floodaffected Southern provinces, police spokesman MajGeneral Piya Uthayoh said.

Volunteers and relief officials are manning 28 locations at risk of mudslides and landslides in Si Nakharin, Si Banphot and Kong Ra districts, where residents were advised to prepare for evacuation.

A man and his elderly father were rescued from a roadside after their car was hit by a flash flood on a road in Khao Chaison district.

Several districts in Songkhla were named disaster zones as a result of flooding yesterdayFriday.

Soh Hemmakul, chief of the rescue and mitigation office in Songkhla, said Governor Winyu Thongsakul had declared Saba Yoi, Khuan Niang, Rattaphum and Singha Nakhon as disaster zones, as almost every area was under high water.

The inundation has spread, with water levels reaching 5070 centimetres after continuous rain.

Ninetynine families of Lae Bang village were evacuated to a shelter at a school after the flood hit their areas.

Most of Saba Yoi is affected every year by flooding.

REMARKS : Hatyai is in Songkla Province

thank bro for the info:D

CaptainDragon
27-11-2011, 03:09 AM
hope no more flood at thai...bangkok nearby area suffer lot, especially industry, 30% hard disk globally impact due to industry park flood. I will back and go hatyai end of Jan, long time never visit after went china work...miss thai girl!

bonoedge
28-11-2011, 06:35 PM
Is it still possible to get rooms in hat yai for Xmas?? Heard that almost all booked...

Outstation
28-11-2011, 07:55 PM
bro when r u going around xmas?? im heading there with a bunch of frenz mite have a room left over at the novotel

badboi07
28-11-2011, 10:09 PM
hope no more flood at thai...bangkok nearby area suffer lot, especially industry, 30% hard disk globally impact due to industry park flood. I will back and go hatyai end of Jan, long time never visit after went china work...miss thai girl!

Bro mind tagging me along? Wish to chiong hup chai..thanks

turtle_no15
30-11-2011, 12:12 AM
im heading up on jan too..

MassageLover88
30-11-2011, 12:42 AM
Will be heading there 12-14 dec... anyone going there?Hope to tag along..

turtle_no15
30-11-2011, 01:24 AM
Will be heading there 12-14 dec... anyone going there?Hope to tag along..

bro post some FR when ya back..

benzdbest
30-11-2011, 07:40 AM
Hey fellow bros. I'll be heading to hatyai once again on the 16th of december. Anyone knows where the ktvs are? Those type can sing song with girl? Or maybe just sing song with room after we pick girls from farms? I remember heading to aa place full of farms when I was drunk. Its like a small lorong and the farms are all in a corner opposite each other. It was abt 1am and the girls are plenty. Could not remember how I went there but I was pissed drunk. The quality is good. But I doubt its at the merlin hotel area as I've been there many times before. Any bros have any idea where this place is? It is a stretch of farms at one alley. I think short time available upstairs as well and can LT too. Its not on the main road. Thanks!

sibaysong4u
30-11-2011, 08:14 AM
Hey fellow bros. I'll be heading to hatyai once again on the 16th of december. Anyone knows where the ktvs are? Those type can sing song with girl?

Kabuki KTV @ Asian Hotel.

benzdbest
30-11-2011, 12:15 PM

Could you enlighten me on the SOP at kabuki ktv bro. Never been to a hatyai ktv before. Tips? Quality? ST or 12:15:41 PM pricing? Thanks.

king2075
30-11-2011, 12:42 PM
If near to merlin hotel the location is SKY " Sim Kim Yong"..

king2075
30-11-2011, 12:51 PM
[QUOTE=imbilly;6585411]hi bros!
im newbie here. can anyone tell me what is the price for a girl overnight in hatyai? im planning a trip to hatyai with my wolfpack soon..[/QUOT

1500bath to 2500bath..depend on the quality..

king2075
30-11-2011, 02:09 PM
Hi Follow bro's

Can any bro verify.

Thanks.

Hi Bro,

Can i get lovely tour contact from you. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
King2075

Cupnoodle
30-11-2011, 07:14 PM
...Can i get lovely tour contact from you...

...Lovely Tours Tel:074-232738,235951,354022 address 132/5 Niphat Uthit 3 rd,Hatyai Thailand.Opp O.H. Hotel

Or Davis tour tel 074-236593,355204,355305,355306 address 44 Sanehanusorn Road Hatyai Thailand.Opp Sakol Hotel...

Lovely Tour : +66-74232738, 74235951

707 Tour : +66-74261494, 74262757

You may call to check up their hotel room offer price and available, if during peak season, payment may require before hand.

...Lovely Tour : +66-74232738, 74235951

707 Tour : +66-74261494, 74262757

Have fun! :cool:

KatoeyLover69
01-12-2011, 12:01 PM
Report from The Nation dated 1 December 2011 :-

Flood-hit Songkhla, Narathiwat returning to normal

The flood situation in the South was returning to normal in Songkhla and Narathiwat as the monsoon rains stopped, allowing evacuees to start returning home.

Flood waters were receding in many areas, especially along the Sungai Kolok River in three districts.

The inundation of vast areas was receding. Residents of Narathiwat's Waeng district were moving back home.

In Songkhla, only low-lying areas around Songkhla Lake were still submerged, accounting for about 20 per cent of six districts flooded annually.

Relief officials said the situation was expected to return to normal if there were no more rain for two more days.

The provincial relief agency said two people drowned and 10 out of all 16 districts were declared disaster zones, where 63,487 people in 462 villagers have been affected, including 519 who were evacuated.

The regional weather bureau predicted that heavy rain would likely pelt the Gulf of Thailand coast, along with a possible storm, from tomorrow to Sunday.

It called on residents to watch out for flash floods and fishing trawlers to avoid setting out to sea because of high swells.

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra will inspect flood-prevention efforts in the Hat Yai area of Songkhla tomorrow, including a contingency plan to cope with water arriving from Malaysia, where a 40-per-cent increase in annual flood water is expected, Mayor Phrai Phatthano said.

Among the measures are expanding an existing canal and digging two new canals to prevent excess rainwater from entering the Hat Yai area, which would require about Bt7 billion to implement, he said.

Danaiwit Saibundit, the provincial irrigation chief, said Yingluck's visit would give local authorities a chance to discuss proposed measures and request a Bt3.5-billion budget for short-term solutions.

naruto099
01-12-2011, 09:03 PM
farm girl 2000-2500 c wat kind of girl

Hi bro! Where can I find girls within this range?? Going new yr eve!

airmike
01-12-2011, 11:03 PM
Anyone going Hatyai from 10dec to 13 dec.perhap we can dyeing together.only me and one friend:):):)

giacomo
02-12-2011, 05:14 PM

IMHO, Quality of girls at Hansa is better. Last year went Kabuki to look and only half dozen girls. The only attractive girl does not go for ST or LT so left the less attractive ones. :D
Also have those Piano , Violin Karaoke clubs which close late next morning. Most girls only sit , sing song , rubba rubba but no pa pow. Have to sweet talk and visit many times to get pa pow :D

mlvnyong
03-12-2011, 01:06 AM
Hi bro! Where can I find girls within this range?? Going new yr eve!

Bro don't expect that price range for wl on the eve and new yr day. Expect to raise btw 500 to 1k. Hotel will also increased, late Labour Day was there, hotel pricing fm 850 to 1.5k for 2 days.

amist
03-12-2011, 08:42 PM
Hi all has the flood left for me to come party back in Hat yai? P.s update.....thanks

dc7176
03-12-2011, 10:06 PM
flood gone but price increase.... still gotta stay away till new year... :(

Kalv
03-12-2011, 11:46 PM

Just Upz U back. :D Cheers.

cebeion
03-12-2011, 11:53 PM
Miss the channivate farm Gers ah but recently a bit busy to go down, happy changing to all bros!

Happy 10 anniversary to Sammyboy lah!

Cebeion always onz !!!

amist
04-12-2011, 02:31 AM
flood gone but price increase.... still gotta stay away till new year... :(

wow...price increase?? Hmm....30%?? Care to share rate increase like.....

Many thanks ;)

turtle_no15
04-12-2011, 06:21 AM
wow...price increase?? Hmm....30%?? Care to share rate increase like.....

Many thanks ;)

Hi bro when you planning to head down hatyai?

amist
04-12-2011, 03:18 PM
Hi bro when you planning to head down hatyai?

Going down tonight from KL....wanna join me? :)

comcome10
04-12-2011, 05:02 PM
So quite here, no update for HatYai.

amist
05-12-2011, 12:57 AM
So quite here, no update for HatYai.

Wow really quiet...wonder if Hatyai is this quiet or all bros busy screwing :p

BoyFriend
05-12-2011, 12:59 PM
[QUOTE=imbilly;6585411]hi bros!
im newbie here. can anyone tell me what is the price for a girl overnight in hatyai? im planning a trip to hatyai with my wolfpack soon..[/QUOT

1500bath to 2500bath..depend on the quality..

Puying from massage parlour also same price if get from morning and check out the next day morning???:confused: