PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

mseveninch
03-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Hi I'm new to Hatyai - any bro visiting there these month ( Sept ) - wish to tag along if possible.

I intend to stay about 4 days if good!

tandoori
04-09-2012, 02:35 AM
Whats the best hotel available in Hatyai ?
Need to take some clients..so cost not a problem.

ming2280
04-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Whats the best hotel available in Hatyai ?
Need to take some clients..so cost not a problem.

bro, can try CENTARA HOTEL (formerly Novotel).

wre7426
04-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Just back frm hty dis Sunday....for 3d2n. Driving al the way frm KL. Check in sakura gv at 10am....then the bellboy bring ger to us.....price frm 2k-2.5k....bout 11.30am ger arrived all 4 of us book 4 LT. My ger 2.5k from Chiang rai......then 1rd fk...every thing okie after lunch back to hotel.....the knn style out jor, want go 4 2nd rd say here pain there pain really knn cb pui how shui. Then haiZ noway to argue...wasting time ask her pack n go coz I'm going 4 enjoy not argue is just unlucky. Back to my fren got same prbl. Also get kick n pack n go. Other 2 okie.....so sweet n good care haiz really jealous beh tahan haha...then call 4 massage ger 2hour 300bath to release tension then try the pingpong also wah really syok (must try) the time shot 99 alot...T B cont......bz now

klguylate30s
04-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Nowdays cheonging in Hatyai also depends on luck & chemistry! Coz nowdays most of the girls are not locked to their OKTs so OKTs cant do anything even if customer complain coz come tomorrow they will still push the same girl to another customer! :rolleyes:the knn style out jor, want go 4 2nd rd say here pain there pain really knn cb pui how shui. Then haiZ noway to argue...wasting time ask her pack n go coz I'm going 4 enjoy not argue is just unlucky. Back to my fren got same prbl. Also get kick n pack n go. Other 2 okie.....so sweet n good care haiz really jealous beh tahan haha...then call 4 massage ger 2hour 300bath to release tension then try the pingpong also wah really syok (must try) the time shot 99 alot...T B cont......bz now

TD0620G
04-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Visited Hadyai last week after quite some time, due to Merdeka weekend there were more visitors, mostly family members for holiday. Since I only stayed for 1 night and need to go back to KL the next day, I booked one of my regular hotel ie. Neo Boutique hotel at See Kim Yong. The price have gone up compared to few years ago, now it's 800THB for a night but still ok for a good hotel.

I took a motor to Soi Chanivet, one of the famous place where there are 20 or so shops to view chicks.. managed to find one that I liked and got her for 2500thb, a big higher but maybe due to Merdeka weekend. Normally it's 2000thb. The good thing about her is she got her own car.. so going around being driven by a chick is not bad lah :) Just wanted a relaxing night so I also booked a massage girl to my room for a traditional thai massage, 240thb while waiting for her. My girl came a couple of hours later and was quite accomodating.. just that she now has a lot of customers so her phone keep ringing.. quite irritating after awhile. Anyways, service wise is better than average. She will give a bathtub bath and take bath with you, then proceed with bed action. She is still a student and will probably be the last time working there, supposedly next week her college is over and she will be coming to KL to work as a dancer at this place called Yes 2. Anyone knows where's that? At night we went to the local pasar malam.. quite different compared to Malaysian pasar malam and lots of things to eat/buy.. after that we checked out Kiss Channel.. still going strong but now it's bigger and better competitor Yes Club in Danuk is much better.

Well.. to sum up Hadyai is a lot quiter than its heydays 5 years ago before the bombings and flood, but it's slowly getting better. Prices of girls also gone down to 2000thb on average, compared to Danuk where sometimes it can go up to 4000thb for a good one. I still visit Danuk/Hadyai if I have work appointment up north, sometimes once a month so if anyone is around perhaps can minum kopi and checkout the place.

firelkf
05-09-2012, 01:14 PM
From personal view, the hotel rate offer online could hardly be lower than the local tour agents office. Generally the hotel walk in room rate would be higher than the local tour agents, unless you have special connection with your preferred hotel then you could get a better rate directly. Pardon me and take note that the rates mention above may be revised, and its for your reference.

Cheers ;)

Bro Cupnoodle, The 2 tour agencies u quoted is from HatYai right?
Cos I trying to book Mayflower Grand but Agoda.com no have:(

firelkf
05-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Just came back from my 1st trip to Hatyai.
Overall quite a statisfying experience. Went to Chinnaviet Soi 2 for the gals.
1 thing to note for 1st timers is that keep the trip short. Apart from bonking and to a certain extend, clubbing, there isn't really anything much to do there. Nothing much to see as well.
3days2nights just nice.
Prices for gals mostly at 2000 Bht, but if you fork out another 500 Bht, the quality confirm better. Quality not restricted to the beauty/appearance, but more incline towards service and the GFE factor. Do note again the above prices are non-tuk tuk price.
Was quite lucky to get a really nice gal. GFE super strong. Might RTF soon.. :D

Once again, my thanks to all Bros (namely Bro hawk88 & pojstemp) and not least Bro Cupnoodle for their advises and post. Very helpful information.:)

Mayoress
05-09-2012, 01:51 PM
1 thing to note for 1st timers is that keep the trip short. Apart from bonking and to a certain extend, clubbing, there isn't really anything much to do there. Nothing much to see as well.
3days2nights just nice.
Prices for gals mostly at 2000 Bht, but if you fork out another 500 Bht, the quality confirm better. Quality not restricted to the beauty/appearance, but more incline towards service and the GFE factor. Do note again the above prices are non-tuk tuk price.

Once again, my thanks to all Bros (namely Bro hawk88 & pojstemp) and not least Bro Cupnoodle for their advises and post. Very helpful information.:)

Got photos?
A picture tells a thousand words. :D

pojstemp
05-09-2012, 04:40 PM

.:)

Any FR ? Will be there w fren this weekend. ..Any good GFE ctc? This is very essential to hv an enjoyable trip, MILF or syt is ok.

mlvnyong
05-09-2012, 05:07 PM
Just back frm hty dis Sunday....for 3d2n. Driving al the way frm KL. Check in sakura gv at 10am....then the bellboy bring ger to us.....price frm 2k-2.5k....bout 11.30am ger arrived all 4 of us book 4 LT. My ger 2.5k from Chiang rai......then 1rd fk...every thing okie after lunch back to hotel.....the knn style out jor, want go 4 2nd rd say here pain there pain really knn cb pui how shui. Then haiZ noway to argue...wasting time ask her pack n go coz I'm going 4 enjoy not argue is just unlucky. Back to my fren got same prbl. Also get kick n pack n go. Other 2 okie.....so sweet n good care haiz really jealous beh tahan haha...then call 4 massage ger 2hour 300bath to release tension then try the pingpong also wah really syok (must try) the time shot 99 alot...T B cont......bz now
Over all , what will be ur rating for this weekend trip to HDY ?

wre7426
05-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Over all , what will be ur rating for this weekend trip to HDY ?

erm ...unlucky at the 1st ger coz really knn.....but at night super luck coZ my story not yet finish....no time to write n share.....
Girl at afternoon really knn ask her pack n go 2/10
Girl at night, dancer in channel no comment wonderful feel like go there dating 10/10
Overall donoe how to say....really see lucky or not.....is not bout $$$......
Really enjoy the food 9/10....especially the western food near Kim yong area Gar Garten search in fb will get it.....

Mayoress
05-09-2012, 06:47 PM
erm ...unlucky at the 1st ger coz really knn.....but at night super luck coZ my story not yet finish....no time to write n share.....
Girl at afternoon really knn ask her pack n go 2/10
Girl at night, dancer in channel no comment wonderful feel like go there dating 10/10
Overall donoe how to say....really see lucky or not.....is not bout $$$......
Really enjoy the food 9/10....especially the western food near Kim yong area Gar Garten search in fb will get it.....

So in terms of rating how would you rate them in order of preference?

Food
Sight seeing
Dating
Book n bonk
Shopping
Clubbing

:D

firelkf
05-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Bro Mayoress, no photos leh..
1 man's meat is another man's poison. Personally I like SYT style wan. I know many bros like milf also... All depends.

Bro Pojstemp, I picked up my gal at Soi 2 Channivet. There the OKT all mostly Chinese, so you can sound your preference la.

I went with some friends. 1 of them went for the 2000Bht cat, service terrible....
Those of us who went for the 2500Bht left Hatyai as happy men.. LOL

firelkf
05-09-2012, 07:05 PM
Most important is don't feel Paiseh when looking around.
There are 3 Soi full of it. Just go in, see if there's any u like. Nothing, just say thank you and leave.
There are some OKT who are quite pushy, so dun hang around there the shop if not interested. U'll end up being pycho by them.. LOL

I did come across YaYa KTV. Alot of gals, or should I say they have the most gals at any 1 time. But mostly SYTs. Those who loves milf should give it a miss. Still, no harm going in to look see look see la.... doesn't cost a dime.. ^^

Mayoress
06-09-2012, 12:05 AM
Most important is don't feel Paiseh when looking around.
There are 3 Soi full of it. Just go in, see if there's any u like. Nothing, just say thank you and leave.
There are some OKT who are quite pushy, so dun hang around there the shop if not interested. U'll end up being pycho by them.. LOL

I did come across YaYa KTV. Alot of gals, or should I say they have the most gals at any 1 time. But mostly SYTs. Those who loves milf should give it a miss. Still, no harm going in to look see look see la.... doesn't cost a dime.. ^^

What is it about this YaYa KTV? I have heard it mentioned several times but I dun know the story behind it. :confused:

mlvnyong
06-09-2012, 12:47 AM
Any FR ? Will be there w fren this weekend. ..Any good GFE ctc? This is very essential to hv an enjoyable trip, MILF or syt is ok.

Bro pojstemp, U can pm me or send ur local hp nos to my inbox. May meet up for a drinks. Tried pm u, but u hv denial incoming pm. Will be there on the 06/09 to 09/09.

tanarthur
06-09-2012, 07:22 AM
From these past few trip report, seems link chanivett girls are of better quality compared to SKY..

pojstemp
06-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Bro pojstemp, U can pm me or send ur local hp nos to my inbox. May meet up for a drinks. Tried pm u, but u hv denial incoming pm. Will be there on the 06/09 to 09/09.

oh, same time we there. I hv denial mode? how to adjust? Anyway, will update u there coz my fren hv laptop.

mlvnyong
06-09-2012, 11:17 AM
oh, same time we there. I hv denial mode? how to adjust? Anyway, will update u there coz my fren hv laptop.

Go to user cp on ur left top corner.

wre7426
06-09-2012, 12:42 PM
So in terms of rating how would you rate them in order of preference?

Food
Sight seeing
Dating
Book n bonk
Shopping
Clubbing

Food 10/10
Sight seeing 3/10
Dating 9/10 good feeling.....cos a lot $$$$$
Booking 2/10 knn. less then 3 hour ask her tapau
Bonking 1st ger 3/10 dead fish.......2nd ger 9/10 feel like no other
Shopping 6/10 same as lasttime nth chg
Clubbing 8/10 K.channel sound sys. In proof ....just the lady singer ....sing like !@##$$%%%&&**?????*&#@@$%&&**....hahaha

wre7426
06-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Nowdays cheonging in Hatyai also depends on luck & chemistry! Coz nowdays most of the girls are not locked to their OKTs so OKTs cant do anything even if customer complain coz come tomorrow they will still push the same girl to another customer! :rolleyes:

Haha....paid $$ still need to see their mood....sck ask her tapau.....noway to talk many2 just waste money....boh pian....I'm just donoe the girl from which farm nia.....if not sure share to all bro in here....

Mayoress
06-09-2012, 01:28 PM
Food 10/10
Sight seeing 3/10
Dating 9/10 good feeling.....cos a lot $$$$$
Booking 2/10 knn. less then 3 hour ask her tapau
Bonking 1st ger 3/10 dead fish.......2nd ger 9/10 feel like no other
Shopping 6/10 same as lasttime nth chg
Clubbing 8/10 K.channel sound sys. In proof ....just the lady singer ....sing like !@##$$%%%&&**?????*&#@@$%&&**....hahaha

From your ratings...... hatyai trip should be makansutra trip rather than bonking trip :D

wre7426
06-09-2012, 02:53 PM
From your ratings...... hatyai trip should be makansutra trip rather than bonking trip :D

Yaya....old aldy Nowdays bonking less jor....enjoy food much more.....if last time not same de, that time not yet married.....now got 2 children......so is enjoy time.. go hty spent $$$+enjoy food.....more then bonking.......prefer dating more....like holding hand or hugging to shopping/travel.......hahahahahaha

go30
06-09-2012, 04:06 PM
Been to HDY ages ago....thought of a revisit, was previous one was suck....as i am much to the rhythm of BKK scence.......wanted a slow down....any bro happen to be there between 13 to 16 Sep to show the rope? PM me.... :)

firelkf
06-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Haha....paid $$ still need to see their mood....sck ask her tapau.....noway to talk many2 just waste money....boh pian....I'm just donoe the girl from which farm nia.....if not sure share to all bro in here....

Bro wre7426: Truth is nowadays the girls are really very free de.
Heard from my girl that they actually choose their customers.
When the OKT press the bell right, all the girls available are suppose to line up for selection. That is also when the girls see u, then choose wheather to go into the lineup. And also the girls' service also depends on the chemistry between u n her. 1 way to easily build chemistry is if u can speak thai.

Although not fluent, but my thai is enuff to "kill" most gals le.. LoL

mlvnyong
06-09-2012, 07:28 PM

Bro pojstemp, call or sms me. 0848420982 HDY local line.

jimfairy
06-09-2012, 08:36 PM
going haytai on tis weekend wif few friends.. anyone can recommend me a gd n trustworthy driver to go alone? many thxs n appreciated..:)

wre7426
06-09-2012, 11:07 PM
Bro wre7426: Truth is nowadays the girls are really very free de.
Heard from my girl that they actually choose their customers.
When the OKT press the bell right, all the girls available are suppose to line up for selection. That is also when the girls see u, then choose wheather to go into the lineup. And also the girls' service also depends on the chemistry between u n her. 1 way to easily build chemistry is if u can speak thai.

Although not fluent, but my thai is enuff to "kill" most gals le.. LoL

I'm agree 4 wat u say bro.....I'm can't speak Thai just use eng or Chinese hokkien.....tat all...but some see $$$ also.....tat day my 1st booking ger after tulan ask her tapau before she leave my room I'm play some trick....u noe how im bring out my bag counting all my $$$ infront her....then haha she suddenly ask u really wan me go....I'm say is okie later go booking again.......actually I'm not to show LC but wan to let her know tat I'm got money can book somemore....becoz I'm see a lot bro share their experience in forum....me really beh tahan. As chick what they want $$$ .......as cheongster sure want young n service lo....

theimmortal
07-09-2012, 03:27 AM
Anyone know roughly the price for 3person staying in a room? Not planning LT so no need individual room. Room need to be clean and have wifi as need to surf this forum :)

firelkf
08-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Anyone know roughly the price for 3person staying in a room? Not planning LT so no need individual room. Room need to be clean and have wifi as need to surf this forum :)

If 3 person sharing then might as well you try Centura Hotel. Looks good to me...

firelkf
08-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Bros,

The hotels can book at Hatyai airport anot?
Cos normally i book thru agoda, but dun seem to have the hotel I want leh..

SQ2600
09-09-2012, 07:08 AM
Bros,

For LOS ..... pls book through Tim at thaihotels.com :)

hawk88
09-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Bros,

U can book thru Agoda in any parts of Thai EXCEPT HY. U will realize the price will be more expensive than those tour agency at HY. When u reached HY airport, just took a taxi/van to HY town and just tell them any hotel eg May Flower Hotel/Golden Crown Plaza/Regency Hotel etc if u unsure of which hotel u want to stay. If u got spare time, just walk in to any hotel u see ok and request to see their room 1st. Else just base on our FR or brothers' recommendation, just go to any tour agency (at HY town near Lee Garden Plaza) along those rows of shop house (There are many, just ask around) and buy the hotel voucher of the hotel u want to stay. Confirm + guarantee chop cheaper than Agoda or walk-in. Need slight bargain if they see u greenhorn but difference maybe 10-50 baht.

hawk88
09-09-2012, 07:47 PM
For LOS ..... pls book through Tim at thaihotels.com :)

Other parts of Thai, yes please book thru Tim where he got 5% discount for brothers here if book thru Agoda. But do not book thru Agoda when u r in HY. Local tour agency is the cheapest way to book a hotel in HY. If u do not go at peak period, dun worry about no hotel room.

hawk88
09-09-2012, 07:57 PM

Newer hotel and walking distance to Lee Garden Plaza will be New Season and Mayflower. Their rate will be around 950 baht to 1k+ baht. (Duno whether they got triple sharing room or not.). Centara will be much more expensive and more class (Duno 4* or 5* hotel). Lee Garden Plaza as one of the brother here mention there is promotion but duno end already or not. Free wifi at the hotel lobby but not sure room have or not. Anyway, if no free wifi, usually have to purchase at the reception to use it in ur room. Golden Crown Plaza twin sharing 930 baht (not sure triple sharing), wifi cost 50baht for 24 hours. 5 mins walk to Lee Garden Plaza and 13 mins walk to 'The Plaza' (local market where they sell clothing, local dry goods, slippers/shoes and bags, etc).

hawk88
09-09-2012, 08:00 PM
3days2nights just nice.

Glad that our info helps u. Happy cheonging!

Lone_Wolf
09-09-2012, 11:18 PM
Bros,

Booking can be done at the airport but no point as instead of getting a discount you will be paying a booking surcharge. :D

Playman2
10-09-2012, 02:22 AM

I suggest you get a hotel with a big room for twin sharing (same price as single in Hatyai, provided that there is no breakfast) and pays another 500 baths for an extra bed and another 150 baths if your hotels comes with breakfast.

It all depends if you are driving in then you can stay at Garden Home and if you are not then stay somewhere near the town center but the room a bit small and a bit cramp up.

Hopes this helps!:D

pojstemp
11-09-2012, 04:19 PM
its low season now, esp mid-week. Plenty to choose fm. Just tell recept u want to look 1st n bell-boy will show u. If Im not wrong Thai culture CARELESS if 3 or more stay in, in accomodation.

lugi
20-09-2012, 12:49 AM
Hi bros,

Already booked Centara online, so it seems I gonna lugi a bit as it has been mentioned that probably the tour agencies provide a better rate.

Now, anyone stayed in Centara before? What is their policy about bringing ladies back to the room?

Only have 2 nights there and anyone who is able to share any area near there who can dabao back, I will appreciate it very much.

Will provide FR!

mrgolden
20-09-2012, 01:38 AM

Booking can be done at the airport but no point as instead of getting a discount you will be paying a booking surcharge. :D

bro mayor and lone wolf, nice to meet you here! :D:D

hattyai has been a lot of changes compare to some time ago...

collin_23
20-09-2012, 09:36 AM
Try lovely tours if u wish to book through agent , recently they have 1 counter receptionist abit tanned arm hair abit long but girl or guy mai kaw chai :D Good rates for money changing also .

If not wrong centara having promotion , u deposit cash with hotel , hotel will give u points almost similar for your deposit , but u need spend all within 24hrs , can use for spa and hotel food , drinks only I think .

Centara bring girl no problem .

lugi
20-09-2012, 09:35 PM
If not wrong centara having promotion , u deposit cash with hotel , hotel will give u points almost similar for your deposit , but u need spend all within 24hrs , can use for spa and hotel food , drinks only I think .

Centara bring girl no problem .

Thank you!

bensomchai
21-09-2012, 12:03 AM
Hi bros,

Already booked Centara online, so it seems I gonna lugi a bit as it has been mentioned that probably the tour agencies provide a better rate.

Now, anyone stayed in Centara before? What is their policy about bringing ladies back to the room?

Only have 2 nights there and anyone who is able to share any area near there who can dabao back, I will appreciate it very much.

Will provide FR!

Hi Bro,

This hotel, to bring chicks up is no problem. Have time, try to go Crystal Island, which is in Phattalung. Understand is a nice place to see the natural Crystal Mountain Cave. Can make enqueries at Tour Agency.

Also try Kim (003) from Pink Lady.... good service!!

Hope you enjoy your trip.

Cheers.

mlvnyong
21-09-2012, 10:53 AM
Hi Bro,

This hotel, to bring chicks up is no problem. Have time, try to go Crystal Island, which is in Phattalung. Understand is a nice place to see the natural Crystal Mountain Cave. Can make enqueries at Tour Agency.

Also try Kim (003) from Pink Lady.... good service!!

Hope you enjoy your trip.

Cheers.
Bro Bensomchai, what is the damage for 003 fm Pink Lady ? Soapy Bath or just normal massage wl ? What is the damage for the visit to Crystal Mountain Cave ? Thanks for the info.

mlvnyong
21-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Post deleted .

longblack
21-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Was just back from a short trip to hatyai after a few years break.

Basically most of the things are pretty much the same, or worse for some haha.

Stayed at New Season hotel, pretty decent and clean. They have a massage service you can call but I did not try. Ground floor where the cafe is, at night it will turn into a karaoke joint. So you can grab a drink and sing some songs on stage.

Went into Lee garden. The whole basement is still closed for renovation, as well as some stores on the upper floors. They still have the fast food and jap restaurant on the ground floor.

I have my share of street food and restaurant food, some good, some not as good as before. The coffeeshop opposite Indra hotel seems to be more expensive than other coffeeshops.

Girl wise, first day manage to find 1 in the SKY area. It was more like she pick me rather than I pick her haha.
After my first round with her, find that she's not quite my type so ask her to leave.
2nd day manage to get another one that is much better than the 1st one. Huge knockers, reasonable service and not a runner.

Didn't venture to Pink Lady or other one stop shop. Will leave some of these for my next trip or else next time go there got nothing to try lol.

Manage to see some massage shops with cute girls so just try out their massage. But I realise some of their massage room condition not so good lah, so better to just call them to the hotel room.

This trip didn't go to the disco, just some pubs for drinks and also some hanging flowers joint. See quite a few of these singers are from china but I never pick them up. Maybe no chemistry.

Overall its quite a ok trip for me, a little bit of everything.
Am definitely looking forward to the next trip soon.

Also got to thanks the bros here for sharing the information that helps me to plan for my hotel there. Oh, I booked thru lovely tour.

collin_23
22-09-2012, 01:07 AM
Mayflower I like simple . Centara abit troublesome need take lift to 6 floor change :mad: Pink lady hotel no safe deposit box . Garden home just renovated like quite nice leh , I took short time and long time from kiss lounge , mix mix here and there SC , kiss channel etc lah , got try the garden home hotel room like not bad lah . Quite curious the Regazza spa but cause tied down with Centara spa package so never go try Regazza spa .

Girl wise same few places , I go for gf feel and service but can't really find 1 I like sadly .. come back sg instead found 1 at geylang now yesterday .. but abit bored already , now wait she fish me if she quiet I flying again :D

toilet$50
22-09-2012, 11:42 AM
Hi,any bros in HDY now?

I'm here..:)

KatoeyLover69
23-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Report from The Nation dated 23 September 2012 :-

Car bombs attacks in Southern Thailand

Security measures have been beefed up in the deep South following Friday's car bombing in Pattani's Sai Buri district, which killed six people and wounded some 50 others.
Pattani Governor Theera Minthasak said the insurgents had shifted from attacking officials to terrorising city residents and destroying the economy, in an attempt to discredit the state. He called for security to be beefed up, saying Friday's bombing might have been carried out by the same group that attacked the CS Pattani Hotel and a Honda showroom last month.

He reported that 26 injured persons remained hospitalised.

Combined forces of the Army and police tightened security in four Songkhla districts bordering the restive southernmost region. Songkhla residents were urged to look out for 10 stolen cars that might be used as car bombs, while officials manned strict checkpoints in Chana district to prevent any violence spilling over into Muang and Hat Yai districts.

However, the regional unrest continued yesterday with a roadside bomb attack at 11am in Narathiwat's Chanae district, which wounded a defence volunteer, Yasa Jehsor, 24.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

toilet$50
23-09-2012, 03:50 PM
Report from The Nation dated 23 September 2012 :-

Car bombs attacks in Southern Thailand

Security measures have been beefed up in the deep South following Friday's car bombing in Pattani's Sai Buri district, which killed six people and wounded some 50 others.
Pattani Governor Theera Minthasak said the insurgents had shifted from attacking officials to terrorising city residents and destroying the economy, in an attempt to discredit the state. He called for security to be beefed up, saying Friday's bombing might have been carried out by the same group that attacked the CS Pattani Hotel and a Honda showroom last month.

He reported that 26 injured persons remained hospitalised.

Combined forces of the Army and police tightened security in four Songkhla districts bordering the restive southernmost region. Songkhla residents were urged to look out for 10 stolen cars that might be used as car bombs, while officials manned strict checkpoints in Chana district to prevent any violence spilling over into Muang and Hat Yai districts.

However, the regional unrest continued yesterday with a roadside bomb attack at 11am in Narathiwat's Chanae district, which wounded a defence volunteer, Yasa Jehsor, 24.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Bro I just went to visit wat chai hai at 23/9 07:00am(Thai time).didnt see and hear anything about that!!:rolleyes:

KatoeyLover69
26-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Bro I just went to visit wat chai hai at 23/9 07:00am(Thai time).didnt see and hear anything about that!!:rolleyes:

Report from The Nation dated 26 September 2012 :-

Hat Yai on alert following rumours of insurgent hiding in city

Security has been beefed up in Hat Yai, Songkhla on Wednesday following widespread reports and rumours that a suspected insurgent who is on the run may take refuge here.

The authorities have distributed sketches of insurgents allegedly involved in last Friday's car bomb in Pattani's Saiburi district, in which six police officers and security officials were killed and many others wounded.

An unconfirmed report has indicated that the suspected insurgent was hiding in Hat Yai district.

Defence volunteers have provided round-the-clock security in Hat Yai's busy downtown business and tourist areas, especially on Sanehha Nusorn Road where the Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel is located. The hotel and shopping complex was hit by a bomb blast in March this year, killing more than 10 people and injuring at least 100.

Hat Yai police have also set up 35 checkpoints around the city and are keeping close watch on apartments and dormitories where the suspect may be staying.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

toilet$50
26-09-2012, 03:26 PM
Report from The Nation dated 26 September 2012 :-

Hat Yai on alert following rumours of insurgent hiding in city

Security has been beefed up in Hat Yai, Songkhla on Wednesday following widespread reports and rumours that a suspected insurgent who is on the run may take refuge here.

The authorities have distributed sketches of insurgents allegedly involved in last Friday's car bomb in Pattani's Saiburi district, in which six police officers and security officials were killed and many others wounded.

An unconfirmed report has indicated that the suspected insurgent was hiding in Hat Yai district.

Defence volunteers have provided round-the-clock security in Hat Yai's busy downtown business and tourist areas, especially on Sanehha Nusorn Road where the Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel is located. The hotel and shopping complex was hit by a bomb blast in March this year, killing more than 10 people and injuring at least 100.

Hat Yai police have also set up 35 checkpoints around the city and are keeping close watch on apartments and dormitories where the suspect may be staying.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Thanks you bro for your info(rumours)!

Hope that they dont hide in somewhere in Danok or sillypore..

levelcool
26-09-2012, 11:58 PM
helo to all the bros out there!!! I'm new here..

hawk88
27-09-2012, 12:47 AM
Thanks you bro for your info(rumours)!

Hope that they dont hide in somewhere in Danok or sillypore..

Hai....... HY almost bomb n flood.

levelcool
27-09-2012, 09:50 PM
any bros wil be in hat yai on 28 september to 1st october??

levelcool
28-09-2012, 03:16 AM
if any bros was in hat yai now... pls PM me because i was in hat yai today..
thanks all bros

woodie
28-09-2012, 02:25 PM
if any bros was in hat yai now... pls PM me because i was in hat yai today..
thanks all bros
i will be theretonight

bensomchai
29-09-2012, 12:44 AM
Bro Bensomchai, what is the damage for 003 fm Pink Lady ? Soapy Bath or just normal massage wl ? What is the damage for the visit to Crystal Mountain Cave ? Thanks for the info.

Hi Bro,

Sorry for the late late reply. Have not been lookin into this site...hehe

Damage is $1700 which is the standard at Pink Lady.

As for the Crystal Island, I have not been there but heard alot of it. Transport to Pattalung will cost about B2K but upon reaching there, have to hire a boat to cross over. You can check it out at 707 travel agency.

Good luck.

chachachang4
29-09-2012, 12:59 AM
Hi Bro,

Sorry for the late late reply. Have not been lookin into this site...hehe

Damage is $1700 which is the standard at Pink Lady.

As for the Crystal Island, I have not been there but heard alot of it. Transport to Pattalung will cost about B2K but upon reaching there, have to hire a boat to cross over. You can check it out at 707 travel agency.

Good luck.

Quite expensive to pay this amount and see some glass :D
I rather spend the money having a Nuru gel massage :p

bensomchai
29-09-2012, 01:18 AM
Quite expensive to pay this amount and see some glass :D
I rather spend the money having a Nuru gel massage :p

Hi Bros,

Haha, although its all glass, but something very unusual that we not seen before. Its a mountain made of Crystal.

And according to Feng shui, taking in the "CHI" there helps in bringing luck to the body....don know how true but people who is a believer in Feng Shui always have Crystal in their homes.

Anyway, I will want to have a go myself when my next trip to Hatyai.

Just found this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5dmfpcywqc
Enjoy!

Cheers.

hawk88
29-09-2012, 02:27 AM
Wow, something new to me, been HY for so many times. Never heard the local or tour agency introduce me this crystal island at all. Thanks for ur info.

David40
30-09-2012, 08:17 AM
I am following sbf bro to Hatyai on 3rd Oct. Any bro interested to meet us can let me know thru' this forum.

Christopher1978
04-10-2012, 08:23 PM
HI guys, could i check with u all,
1 - Is Paragon Disco still operating?
2- Does HYT Palace still havin the sexy dance show?
3- Pink Lady Cafe ktv good place to visit for fun?

Will be travelin next month. Tats why need help from you guys here.

Thanks.

tsukahara
05-10-2012, 01:21 AM
Wow, something new to me, been HY for so many times. Never heard the local or tour agency introduce me this crystal island at all. Thanks for ur info.

These are among some new attractions that were introduced as Hatyai developed and the infrastructure is able to support travel to these places.
Likewise the weekend floating river market was also added a couple of years ago.

collin_23
05-10-2012, 10:49 AM
Paragon still operating , but that day around 10pm plus I go little people only . There is a volvo club besides paragon , have a few SYTs sit outside everyday that time ask is 2000 baht she accompany u but I never try b4 , maybe u try and let us know ?

Pink Lady Cafe ktv not sure , but sugar beat is boring thai band only , try kiss channel more happening shows . Barberry music too loud , same Danok forget what club think is ' yes ' the one with walkways one . If go danok , hello bangkok still ok but guy or girl I don't know :D

Cheers

HI guys, could i check with u all,
1 - Is Paragon Disco still operating?
2- Does HYT Palace still havin the sexy dance show?
3- Pink Lady Cafe ktv good place to visit for fun?

Will be travelin next month. Tats why need help from you guys here.

Thanks.

kk123
08-10-2012, 12:56 AM
All Bro,

Any recommend hotel with bath tub near channivate?

Thnx

tanarthur
09-10-2012, 05:34 PM
Sakura grand view, Florida hotel

KatoeyLover69
10-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 10/10/12 :-

Malaysians / Singaporeans warned, HIV risk in South Thailand

The Malaysian state of Perak has warned Malaysian men travelling to Thailand's southern border provinces that they are at risk of being infected by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), a local newspaper in Malaysia reported on Tuesday.

According to the report in Kosmo, a recent study showed a rise in the the number of Malaysian men who contracted HIV after visiting Yala's Betong district, Narathiwat's Sungai Kolok district and Songkhla's Hat Yai district.

Betong health official Wongwit Akarawarothai said the Ministry of Public Health has been giving medical check-ups to women who work in the sex industry twice a year.

"If we find women who have Aids or other sexually transmitted diseases they will be treated and not be allowed to work in the sex industry again," Mr Wongwit said.

"The women should ask their clients to wear condoms every time they have sex, but we have learned that the women and their clients are usually drunk and they forget to use condoms."
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
10-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Report from The Nation dated 10 October 2012 :-

Pomp of vegetarian festival awaits visitors in Hat Yai

Hat Yai's 10-day vegetarian festival later this month will generate at least Bt100 million - from visitors around Thailand and from neighbouring countries, according to a leading hotelier in the business community here, Thai News Agency reported.

Hat Yai-Songkhla Hotels Association president Somchart Pimtanapoonporn said 70-80 per cent of rooms at hotels and other accommodation have been booked for the period, while some are entirely full for the October 19-20 weekend.

The association has joined with the Tourism Authority of Thailand's Hat Yai office and the Songkhla Tourism Business Federation in holding the vegetarian festival at the Mitraparb Sammaki Foundation park in the town centre to attract both practicing vegetarians and tourists.

The traditional Chinese ritual, which runs from October 14 to 23 has become an annual spectacle-cum-religious event for Hat Yai. The Chinese community in other parts of Thailand, including Bangkok, also abstain from consumption of every kind of meat and vegetables with pungent odours.

Those observing the festival generally wear simple white clothing and abstain from eating meat, animal oils as well as garlic, onions, Chinese chives, garlic chives and tobacco.

Chinese communities in Malaysia and Singapore share the same traditional devotion and many visit Hat Yai to join Thais of Chinese descent in the festival.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
10-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Thailand Public Holidays 2013

Here is a list of Thailand Public Holidays & Festivals of calendar year 2013. There are national holidays, as well as some of the most important festivals and celebrations in Thailand. Many of Thailand holidays are based on Thai lunar calendar, thus it will have different dates from previous years.

The dates of Thailand 2013 public holidays are available below. Please note that this Thailand 2013 public holidays calendar is based on estimate only. We do not and cannot guarantee the accuracy of this Thailand public holidays calendar for the year of 2013.

Thailand Holidays 2013 & Thailand Festivals 2013
Here is the list of Thailand 2013 holidays and festivals.

New Year’s Day
-------------------
The 1st day of the 1st month according to Western calendar – New Year’s Day
Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Chinese New Year
-----------------------
The 1st day of the 1st lunar month according to Chinese lunar calendar – Chinese New Year
Not a national holiday, but some businesses are closed.
Sunday, 10 February 2013

Makha Bucha
----------------
Commemorates Buddha’s teaching of Ovada Patimokkha.
Monday, 11 March 2013

Chakri Memorial Day
-------------------------
Commemorates the establishment of Chakri Dinasty – Chakri
Saturday, 6 April 2013
*Monday, 8 April 2013 (substitute)

Songkran Festival
----------------------
Sonkran festival, also known as Water festival, is the traditional Thai New Year. The prime holiday in Thailand.
Saturday, 13 April 2013
Sunday, 14 April 2013
Monday, 15 April 2013
Tuesday, 16 April 2013 (*Sonkran observed)
Wednesday, 17 April 2013 (*Sonkran observed)

Thailand Labor Day
------------------------
International labor day to celebrates the achievement of the workers.
Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Coronation Day
--------------------
Commemorates the coronation of King Bhumibol Adulyadej.
Sunday, 5 May 2013
*Monday, 6 May 2013 (substitute)

Royal Ploughing Ceremony
---------------------------------
Ceremony to give blessings to the farmers.
Saturday, 11 May 2013 (the date may change)

Visakha Bucha / Vesak Day
----------------------------------
Celebrates the birth, enlightenment, and entry to the nirvana of Buddha – Vesak Day
Friday, 24 May 2013

Asanha Bucha / Asalha Puja Day
-----------------------------------------
Commemorates the Buddha’s first sermon in the Deer Park in Benares.
Tuesday, 30 July 2013

HM The Queen’s Birthday
-------------------------------
Celebrates the birthday of Queen Sirikit in 1932.
Monday, 12 August 2013

Chulalongkorn Memorial Day
-----------------------------------
Commemorates the passing of King Chulalongkorn in 1910.
Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Loy Kratong
----------------
The day to respect the goddess of the water by floating candlelit offerings on all waterways around the kingdom – Loy Krathong
Not a national holiday.
Monday, 18 November 2013

HM The King’s Birthday
----------------------------
Commemorates the birthday of King Bhumibol Adulyadej in 1927.
Thursday, 5 December 2013

Thai Constitution Day
---------------------------
Celebrates the proclamation of the first permanent constitution in 1932.
Tuesday, 10 December 2013

tanarthur
15-10-2012, 08:16 AM
Hi bros, any idea will there be shortage of girls during holidays like Christmas and New Year? Thanks

john_don
15-10-2012, 10:46 PM
Hi bros, any idea will there be shortage of girls during holidays like Christmas and New Year? Thanks

No, but there'll be a shortage of hotel rooms and their prices are higher.

tanarthur
16-10-2012, 06:23 AM
Noted. Thanks for the info.

mlvnyong
16-10-2012, 03:25 PM
No, but there'll be a shortage of hotel rooms and their prices are higher.

Price for hotel and wl r not higher, will be the highest of all time. 50% to 100%, when u r out for meal or shopping with the wl or fl, Ml family will be staring at U.

tanarthur
17-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Which means booking of WL will be around 3-4k baht?

I not too concern about the eyes of other. I don't give a damn of what other ppl think of me.

Thanks for the info.

chlim
20-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Hi Bros,

Does anyone know of any coach companies in hatyai that have personal TV at the back of every seat for the route from hatyai to KL?

If yes, kindly provide me the Ctc, name, address of the coach companies.

Btw, any good hotel for recommendation? I will arrive hatyai on 28 Oct.
will the hotel be full during this period? any hotel recommendation that is
5-10 min from town? Advisable to book in advance?

Pls advise and looking forward for an early reply from bros.

Thank-you.

Cheers

Kingofcommando
21-10-2012, 12:14 AM
Hi all bro, just went Hat Yai four day ago, damned boring. The girl there are not that good. Especially those who are new babies, service damned poor. I pick two new babies in two night, all service damn poor. After u choose her, she collect money from u, she will come back in an hour time, then watch TV all the way, or she will go for bath in toilet in an hour, come out and give u hoot. Don't even ice-cream for u. What a lousy service. If anyone recommend that it from plaza 1, be careful. Poor service.

Cupnoodle
21-10-2012, 04:34 AM
...went Hat Yai four day ago, damned boring. The girl there are not that good. Especially those who are new babies, service damned poor...all service damn poor...What a lousy service...Poor service.

Well maybe Hatyai is Not suitable for you, it will be good for you that don't go there anymore. Babies haven't go through school yet so don't know what is service, why not you pick the 'mothers'? Probably give you no horse run service. How about complain to the OKT or CASE regarding the unsatisfied service?

By the way did anyone force you to go Hatyai? And did anyone choose the girl for you?

Have fun :cool:

ladgaga2
21-10-2012, 12:55 PM
Well maybe Hatyai is Not suitable for you, it will be good for you that don't go there anymore. Babies haven't go through school yet so don't know what is service, why not you pick the 'mothers'? Probably give you no horse run service. How about complain to the OKT or CASE regarding the unsatisfied service?

By the way did anyone force you to go Hatyai? And did anyone choose the girl for you?

well said. :D

Kingofcommando
21-10-2012, 06:21 PM
Bro, I went there one year at least three time, so u think suitable? It only this round I find that their service damned poor. It wise not to choose new babies lor.

vmtech
22-10-2012, 03:51 PM
am gonna be there next monday for just 1 night, putting up at centara, business trip. i guess my best bet (without my boss finding out LOL) would be pink lady?

heard and read about the relax club inside, what is it about? are there no agg bars in HDY?

etct88
22-10-2012, 11:29 PM

I always go for 'mothers', they know their shelf life is near the end........:p

I no red berets, just rubber caps......:p

baby
23-10-2012, 12:19 AM
I always go for 'mothers', they know their shelf life is near the end........:p

I no red berets, just rubber caps......:p

So when u going there again?

cockburn
23-10-2012, 01:34 PM
Taiko, any recommendation for model like chicks?
Whats the cost, thanks

collin_23
23-10-2012, 08:28 PM
kiss lounge , high end 5000 - 6000 baht , but mostly booked whole week already or by regulars .

SC heritage , 5000 baht , looks can't really make it nowadays , unless 1 month come new stock already , just came back recently .

Nice lady , new lady , chaophraya 4 and pink lady u need see yourself . Offered 4000 baht take out by my chaophraya 4 girl but because I already have 2 models wait for me so never call her .

Dancers , coyotes not easy , majority have darlings .

Basically hatyai now limited unless u talking about SKY and channivat , have lah pizza 1 and 2 , and 1 more forget which farm already alot but majority no ICs myanmars , located beside 1 chio milf cut hair farm , try danok but be careful not kena ladyboy pls . Danok everything is overpriced , but ovation still ok I feel , at least u get sop .

One man's meat another poison . :D

john_don
24-10-2012, 02:21 AM
... located beside 1 chio milf cut hair farm , ...

One man's meat another poison . :D

Thanks for the info.

is it in SKY or channivat area?

collin_23
24-10-2012, 08:17 AM
forget already leh pai seh .. that time I thought still hav wonderful , than na bei the tuk tuk send me to this place , than okt tell wonderful close long ago liao .

oh yah the milf make up thick one , got husband and daughter plus 1 dog liao . Ok if u want wash hair , on top one not below one hor :D

Thanks for the info.

is it in SKY or channivat area?

collin_23
24-10-2012, 08:21 AM
oh yah I think is call ' yaya ' karaoke , btw I do not recommend any hatyai farms so don't blame me if service no good . Choose yourself wisely hor .

etct88
26-10-2012, 01:28 AM
So when u going there again?

now not so fun liao, the mothers have become grandmother........ and that stupid 2.5cm water canon is dam useless .... go for what????? :( :(

john_don
26-10-2012, 02:21 AM
now not so fun liao, the mothers have become grandmother........ and that stupid 2.5cm water canon is dam useless .... go for what????? :( :(

I use special V as ammunition. Sometimes it work! Need to oil the canon or it will rust.

samhug
26-10-2012, 04:14 PM
now a day is very hard to find a good farm n girl in there:(

kumsiatiko
27-10-2012, 06:31 PM
now a day is very hard to find a good farm n girl in there:(

bro samhug,it depend on your luck.:)

etct88
27-10-2012, 09:57 PM
bro samhug,it depend on your luck.:)

also depend on taste...... my bench mark very low so not so difficult lo...:o

Thai31
28-10-2012, 01:17 AM
also depend on taste...... my bench mark very low so not so difficult lo...:o

Haha bro...

what taste you like?

Chocolate?

excloc
28-10-2012, 05:07 AM
You can travel a bit to paragon club. There will be Thai girls that will approach you knowing you are foreigner. They will also follow you back hotel. Yes you will have to pay. Just be careful not to bring back ladyboys.

am gonna be there next monday for just 1 night, putting up at centara, business trip. i guess my best bet (without my boss finding out LOL) would be pink lady?

heard and read about the relax club inside, what is it about? are there no agg bars in HDY?

mlvnyong
28-10-2012, 10:58 PM
oh yah I think is call ' yaya ' karaoke , btw I do not recommend any hatyai farms so don't blame me if service no good . Choose yourself wisely hor .
Advice to newbie visiting HDY avoid this place hv many drug addict, David Copper Field whole night after 1 shot, turn up next morning or early noon to collect their belong and left ( dare to ask for tips ).

Bro Etct88, must polish more to clear away the rust, if not choke up can't use. 生不如死。

Zamri
28-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Advice to newbie visiting HDY avoid this place hv many drug addict, David Copper Field whole night after 1 shot, turn up next morning or early noon to collect their belong and left ( dare to ask for tips ).

If the puying MIA during the booking you should have immediately let the OKT know..... anything that happens to her during your booking time you are responsible. :)

lauliao
29-10-2012, 02:40 AM

danok worst than then HDY.

mlvnyong
29-10-2012, 10:09 AM
If the puying MIA during the booking you should have immediately let the OKT know..... anything that happens to her during your booking time you are responsible. :)

After dark OKT, will not answer ur call, after dinner puying give excuses to go back for awhile ( alway many reason to go back ). Even went down next day to talk OKT , alway cover up for the puying. BY ALL MEAN AVOID BOOKING FROM THIS FARM.

pojstemp
29-10-2012, 01:07 PM
After dark OKT, will not answer ur call, after dinner puying give excuses to go back for awhile ( alway many reason to go back ). Even went down next day to talk OKT , alway cover up for the puying. BY ALL MEAN AVOID BOOKING FROM THIS FARM.

YAYa, 2 joints next to each other, opp a small grocery? Dpends on luck too.

longblack
29-10-2012, 07:52 PM
Sorry to trouble the seniors here again.

I was staying at New Season on my last trip but I find that their wifi signal not that strong (check a few floors already).

It will only be strong if you are near the router so if you are staying at the room at the end, you get almost nothing.

I was thinking of trying Mayflower hotel.

Any seniors stayed in Mayflower before? Is the wifi signal good?

Thanks for your information in advance.

TheHustler
29-10-2012, 08:24 PM
You can travel a bit to paragon club. There will be Thai girls that will approach you knowing you are foreigner. They will also follow you back hotel. Yes you will have to pay. Just be careful not to bring back ladyboys.

Paragon club is in Hatyai or Danok? :)

etct88
29-10-2012, 11:52 PM
Paragon club is in Hatyai or Danok? :)

Paragon clubs are in Hatyai and Danok..........:)

bensomchai
30-10-2012, 12:29 AM

I was staying at New Season on my last trip but I find that their wifi signal not that strong (check a few floors already).

It will only be strong if you are near the router so if you are staying at the room at the end, you get almost nothing.

Hi Bros,

Are these Wifi areas for surfing on Handphones too?? Or are these Wifi for Laptops, Ipads and Tablets only??

I have tried using Wifi in my room at Grand Plaza Hotel with good strong signal but cannot surf. Consulted the Lobby Staff, claims Wifi only for Laptops only and not for Handphones.....Is this true>?? or is there anything wrong with my phone settings?? Kindly advise from all those brothers who is expert on Wifi surfing....Thank you.

The Milk Man
30-10-2012, 12:55 AM
Hi Bros,

Are these Wifi areas for surfing on Handphones too?? Or are these Wifi for Laptops, Ipads and Tablets only??

I have tried using Wifi in my room at Grand Plaza Hotel with good strong signal but cannot surf. Consulted the Lobby Staff, claims Wifi only for Laptops only and not for Handphones.....Is this true>?? or is there anything wrong with my phone settings?? Kindly advise from all those brothers who is expert on Wifi surfing....Thank you.

The situation at Grand Plaza is unique. Due to its location next to the Lee Gardens and a prime location target for bombings..... the security forces have blanketed handphone signals there. You can still have access but only from certain restricted spots which are monitored by the security.

I solved the problem when I want to use my handphone by going next door to Pink Lady complex. :D

kumsiatiko
30-10-2012, 02:21 AM

Bro longblack.Lee Garden Plaza wifi signal good.:)

kumsiatiko
30-10-2012, 02:26 AM
Hi Bros,

Bro bensomchai.i stay at Lee Garden Plaza Hotel by using iphone 4s ok lei.

firelkf
30-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Wifi at Mayflower not bad.
You can book thru Tour 707. Per night should be aprox 1050 Bht.

YaYa KTV the chicks are younger. Mostly SYTs. But most are druggies. They got raided not so long ago for drugs. Heard the OKT is a drug pusher.

Anyway, chicks from the farms complaining Hatyai not much customers liao.
Apparently many of them moving to Danok slowly,as there are more customers.
Majority of thier customers are Malaysians, and Danok suits then better cos there is much more accessibility to drugs, clubs and fucks.

Kind of envy the Malaysians... Cos to them, it's just a short drive to "HappyLand"..

Zamri
30-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Kind of envy the Malaysians... Cos to them, it's just a short drive to "HappyLand"..

While we envy the Malaysians for their close proximity to LOS, they also envy us for our closeness to Batam. :D

You can't have the best of both worlds. :)

Zamri
30-10-2012, 01:54 PM

I think the problem is only temporary. When they have security alert and you see soldiers manning the hotels then I believe they off the hand phone signals. On the occasions when situation is normal, wifi works fine in both Lee Gardens and Grand Plaza. :D

Just sharing my personal experience. :D

Btw, you have to pay to use the wifi at Grand Plaza.

firelkf
30-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Bros should avoid Danok at all cost if not into drugs.
9.5 /10 chicks there are into drugs, so the service level....... u know la...

Danok is really like a super mini town with rows of clubs.
The place doesn't come to life until late, around 9pm, when all the clubs start pumping music. Most will just spend the nght there after a heavy night of booze cos the travelling back to Hatyai requires aprox 45min to 1 hour.
Nothing to do except eat, drink, drugs and bonk...

Suggestion is to go Songkla instead if you think Hatyai is too boring.
Once arrive at Hatyai, go book your chicks and arrange for transport there.

You can get good Seafood there, and some nice places of interest (eg. SnowWorld, Beach, Temples etc....)

firelkf
30-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Bro Zamri,

Have not been to Batam yet, so cannot comment.
Are there fair complexion ladies there?
Not into dark chocolate... LOL:D

toilet$50
30-10-2012, 02:19 PM
Bro Zamri,

bro,where is Batam huh!

Zamri
31-10-2012, 01:01 AM
Bro Zamri,

bro,where is Batam huh!

Batam is an island south of the Malaysian Peninsula about 30 minutes ride away from Singapore.

The ladies there are mostly brown sugars :D

longblack
31-10-2012, 02:58 PM
Bros thanks for the information.

I think I will try Mayflower :D

toilet$50
31-10-2012, 04:00 PM

touch their @@ lor:p

toilet$50
31-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Wifi at Mayflower not bad.
You can book thru Tour 707. Per night should be aprox 1050 Bht.
YaYa KTV the chicks are younger. Mostly SYTs. But most are druggies. They got raided not so long ago for drugs. Heard the OKT is a drug pusher.

Anyway, chicks from the farms complaining Hatyai not much customers liao.
Apparently many of them moving to Danok slowly,as there are more customers.
Majority of thier customers are Malaysians, and Danok suits then better cos there is much more accessibility to drugs, clubs and fucks.

bro..950b only,but always fully book:)

collin_23
31-10-2012, 06:49 PM
pizza 1 and pizza 2 same situation as yaya karaoke .

Hatyai not much stock now really , unless u like myanmar syts , but majority no service .

For service , try SC , kiss lounge , pink lady , wiang ping hotel or nice lady , new lady , chaophraya 4 , but take note u may need to spend a bomb entertaining the girls at kiss channel after dinner when u go cheong together , barberry or paragon . . cause she will have many so called ' sisters ' who ask u to support , dancers etc . . esp fat dancers but u can just choose to ignore them .

Go to lovely tour , it is one of the locations on the tourist map .

After u just clear custom at hatyai airport , look for the airport taxi service , if not wrong 300 baht by taxi but they will tell u need wait 30 mins - 1 hr . Than they will push u to take van , say can go now , cost about 80 - 120 baht I think forget already . Tell them your location hotel etc , for me I tell lovely tour . If u have not taken breakfast , can eat the famous ' bak kut teh ' just beide lovely . Famous dim sum I forget near sky or channivat already , but I remember is near one ' guan di ' temple , u see the crowd u will know , I know near deep point restaurant , in front or behind pls ask around .

Mayflower where got fully book one , no lah ,anyway hatyai now quiet town . Sometimes is because the tour agency get this particular hotel easier , more discount .

Word of caution , do not anyhow take transport from touts at airport who will want to chop u , esp no uniform one . Esp the ' ah hia , kwa char bor mai ' .
Wait merry go round go farm chop , go hotel chop 2nd time , and no service ! Lucky me do a lot homework if not likely kena this situation easily .

bhappi
31-10-2012, 10:11 PM
bro,where is Batam huh!
near by sg and abit far from hdy:p

pizza 1 and pizza 2 same situation as yaya karaoke .

Hatyai not much stock now really , unless u like myanmar syts , but majority no service .

For service , try SC , kiss lounge , pink lady , wiang ping hotel or nice lady , new lady , chaophraya 4 , but take note u may need to spend a bomb entertaining the girls at kiss channel after dinner when u go cheong together , barberry or paragon . . cause she will have many so called ' sisters ' who ask u to support , dancers etc . . esp fat dancers but u can just choose to ignore them .

Go to lovely tour , it is one of the locations on the tourist map .

After u just clear custom at hatyai airport , look for the airport taxi service , if not wrong 300 baht by taxi but they will tell u need wait 30 mins - 1 hr . Than they will push u to take van , say can go now , cost about 80 - 120 baht I think forget already . Tell them your location hotel etc , for me I tell lovely tour . If u have not taken breakfast , can eat the famous ' bak kut teh ' just beide lovely . Famous dim sum I forget near sky or channivat already , but I remember is near one ' guan di ' temple , u see the crowd u will know , I know near deep point restaurant , in front or behind pls ask around .

Mayflower where got fully book one , no lah ,anyway hatyai now quiet town . Sometimes is because the tour agency get this particular hotel easier , more discount .

Word of caution , do not anyhow take transport from touts at airport who will want to chop u , esp no uniform one . Esp the ' ah hia , kwa char bor mai ' .
Wait merry go round go farm chop , go hotel chop 2nd time , and no service ! Lucky me do a lot homework if not likely kena this situation easily .

i like those fat dancers..they wont gave you black black face;)

bensomchai
31-10-2012, 11:23 PM
The situation at Grand Plaza is unique. Due to its location next to the Lee Gardens and a prime location target for bombings..... the security forces have blanketed handphone signals there. You can still have access but only from certain restricted spots which are monitored by the security.

I solved the problem when I want to use my handphone by going next door to Pink Lady complex. :D

Thanks Brother Milk Man for the Info.

Thanks Brother Kumsiatiko, I am using an LG....sob sob...

I think the problem is only temporary. When they have security alert and you see soldiers manning the hotels then I believe they off the hand phone signals. On the occasions when situation is normal, wifi works fine in both Lee Gardens and Grand Plaza. :D

Just sharing my personal experience. :D

Btw, you have to pay to use the wifi at Grand Plaza.

Thank you Brother Zamri for the Info...

Zamri
01-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Thank you Brother Zamri for the Info...

No problem.... just sharing. :D

sibaysong4u
01-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Lucky me do a lot homework if not likely kena this situation easily .

You "Lao Eng" where can kena chop.:D

hawk88
02-11-2012, 03:30 AM

Very seldom the counter gal will push u to take the van service (80 baht per pax) unless it's a peak period or u are the last one to came out else no way the counter gal will tell u to take a van.

300baht (taxi) is for 3 person only, If 4 people have to top up money (wat a nonsense to HY airport taxi service).

Wait merry go round go farm chop , go hotel chop 2nd time , and no service ! Lucky me do a lot homework if not likely kena this situation easily .[/QUOTE]

Wrong..... Airport touts are mostly tour agency drivers who send customers to airport (usually depart at 1330 hrs where they reach around 1200 hrs) with their company saloon car or passenger van. So they stay there to collect customer (touch down around 1400 hrs) to earn extra. So no harm taking their transport at 250 baht (Dun care about their nonsense) to HY town.

collin_23
02-11-2012, 07:06 AM
k , thks for sharing bro :D

Just telling my own experience lor .

kumsiatiko
03-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Thanks Brother Kumsiatiko, I am using an LG....sob sob...

Bro bensomchai.enjoy your trips:)

hawk88
04-11-2012, 12:18 AM
k , thks for sharing bro :D

Just telling my own experience lor .

Right, we are all sharing our experience. Keep it up to benefit all our fellow brothers. Cheers.

bensomchai
05-11-2012, 11:06 PM
Hi Brothers,

Just to let you know of some traditional massage which is the cheapest in Hatyai.

I just came back on 27.10.12

The Massage at Kosit Hotel (basement) is the cheapest I have ever come across during this era. B200 for a 1hr 40mins OR you can opt for a value for money B300 for a full 3 hours. Elsewhere in Hatyai Central, they charge B300 for a full 2 hours.

There are more Myanmars than Thais. They speak good Mandarin and most are young. My friend and myself had book 2 for 3 hrs and had even asked them to come after their working hours (11pm). They can just come to your hotel room for another round of Massage and take it up from there.

The 2 ladies I have taken are Pan (number 33) and Cake (number 36).

As promised previously, I went to the Crystal Island on my this trip. I will upload the photos when I am free for all brothers to view.

Had gone to Atami (Fuck shop for locals - B600 & B800) and was surprised they have a few young chicks. One of them, a 23 yrs old chick, who can only speakthai and not read or write. Claims did not study due to poor environment. Pity her but she did a good service . Cost me only B800 and tip her B200.

Had enjoyed myself with food and Massage too.

Hope brothers can try Kosit Massage when in Hatyai.

Aceyfox
05-11-2012, 11:26 PM
Garden homes no longer offer 400 and 600..... :(

but their wifi have improved....:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle
As of 17-June-2011, courteous from 707 Tours, please find the normal rates per night below as a guide for you:

New Season = 910 baht
Golden Crown = 750 baht
Golden Crown Plaza = 850 baht
Garden Home, old wing = 400 baht
Garden Home, new wing = 600 baht
Lee Garden, old wing = 550 baht
Lee Garden, new wing = 650 baht
Lee Garden Plaza = 1050 baht

Last trip in Oct 2012, stayed at Golden Crown Plaza again. Went to a few tour agencies and the best rate i could get was 940+50(wifi for 24hrs). Will be there again in 2 days time but planning to try the new Colour hotel :)

TheHustler
06-11-2012, 03:30 AM
Had gone to Atami (Fuck shop for locals - B600 & B800) and was surprised they have a few young chicks.

Where is Atami location?

sbf4life
06-11-2012, 03:59 PM
anyone in hatyai next week?

bensomchai
06-11-2012, 10:17 PM
Where is Atami location?

The street is known as Talat Mai (new market in thai language). Its along the stretch of Emperor Hotel.

Very busy street selling good and nice food stuff.

Directly opposite Atami is Chintana also another Massage Joint for locals.

Hope you can figure it out.

Cheers.

Cupnoodle
06-11-2012, 10:57 PM
...planning to try the new Colour hotel...

...The Color-1 (http://media9.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120714/b_131235.jpg)
The Color-2 (http://media11.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120714/b_131300.jpg)
The Color-3 (http://media9.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120714/b_131319.jpg)
The Color-4 (http://media9.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120714/b_131340.jpg)
The Color-5 (http://media10.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120824/b_225934.jpg)
The Color-6 (http://media10.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120824/b_225955.jpg)...

It would be a more quiet hotel compare with those popular hotels which flooded with families and aunties! There is carpark at level one under shelter. You may request for 'River view' room when you check in. :p

Have fun ;)

Cupnoodle
06-11-2012, 11:15 PM
...Its along the stretch of Emperor Hotel.

Directly opposite Atami is Chintana also another Massage Joint for locals...

...合艾汪拼大酒店
Hatyai Wiangpin Hotel...

If you could not find your standard at these 2 joints, maybe you could give a try at Wiangpin Hotel, which is behind Emperor Hotel.

bensomchai
06-11-2012, 11:18 PM
Hi Brothers,

Kindly advise how to insert photos on this page. I have tried but cannot attach any.

Thought of attaching some Crystal Island pictures for brothers to view.

Can anyone brothers help....

Thank you.

firelkf
07-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Mayflower at 950B ?
Stayed there 3 times, booked thru 707 @ 1050B leh...
Called Lovely Tour, was quoted the same 1050B..

Did u guys walked in direct for 950B?

Although not alot of diff, still it doesn't feel good to have paid that 100B
extra.. -.-ll

firelkf
07-11-2012, 06:34 PM
[QUOTE=bensomchai;8034430]Hi Brothers,

Just to let you know of some traditional massage which is the cheapest in Hatyai.

The Massage at Kosit Hotel (basement) is the cheapest I have ever come across during this era. B200 for a 1hr 40mins OR you can opt for a value for money B300 for a full 3 hours. Elsewhere in Hatyai Central, they charge B300 for a full 2 hours.

There are more Myanmars than Thais. They speak good Mandarin and most are young. My friend and myself had book 2 for 3 hrs and had even asked them to come after their working hours (11pm). They can just come to your hotel room for another round of Massage and take it up from there.

Have to agree on the Myanmar chicks part.
There is a huge influx of Myanmar chicks in Hatyai. Think perhaps the Thai prefer. To work at BKK ba...

Anyways, based on my own experience, booking the Myanmar chicks are better.
They speak a varity of languages, provide better service and are more accomdating.
The Thais are f*cked up. They dun go out with you, be it dinner or clubbing. They also tend to "David Copperfield" once you bonk them 1time. Always the same stupid reasons like "going back room change cloths" or "not feeling well"..
Their attitude sucks as well..

Jakkalberry
08-11-2012, 01:18 AM
The Thais are f*cked up. They dun go out with you, be it dinner or clubbing. They also tend to "David Copperfield" once you bonk them 1time. Always the same stupid reasons like "going back room change cloths" or "not feeling well"..

Times have changed.... the present Thai puyings are more educated and streetsmart compared with their mums and aunties some 20-30 years ago.... so we can't really expect from them the kind of service that we got from their mums and aunts which endeared them to us and for which many of us kept returning to hatyai for more.

I used to make at least 1 trip to hatyai every month back in the 70s-80s..... I even tried my hands at being a tour coach driver running only the hdy-sin-hdy route..... sibeh siong driving 18 hrs x 2 trips every other day so did not last long in that job.

I still travel up to hatyai but not so frequent anymore...... more like once every 3 months.

Jakkalberry
08-11-2012, 01:27 AM
con't......

After seeing the changes in the way the Thai puyings ply their trade in hatyai.... I have also changed my strategy in ensuring that I have a good time in hatyai with them.

I still visit the farms to choose my puying and once back inside the hotel room...... I will hand over about 10K baht to her and tell her she is the boss for that day. She has to plan the day's program and I will just go along with it. This tactic has work fine with me and ensured that I get good gfe service from the puying..... and the other advantage is that since she is the one making the payments..... the prices at the places we frequent are often cheaper at the local rates. :D

Any amount left over I normally let them keep as tips...... and they remember me on my next trip. :D

acmilan
08-11-2012, 05:59 PM

There is a huge influx of Myanmar chicks in Hatyai. Think perhaps the Thai prefer. To work at BKK ba...

They speak a varity of languages, provide better service and are more accomdating.

Yes maybe Myanmar give better but IMHO Thaigers generally more attractive Myanmars. Better features :D

jc_wtc
08-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Hey Bro,

Are u sure they are from Myanmars.

From what i know, they are Yunam gal near the border of both country that why they prefer they are from Myanmars.

If u got the chance again, ask them for the passport or anything can proved themselves.

Becos i had came across with it.

Regards

Jakkalberry
08-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Hey Bro,

From what i know, they are Yunam gal near the border of both country that why they prefer they are from Myanmars.

If u got the chance again, ask them for the passport or anything can proved themselves.

Regards

[QUOTE=firelkf;8043377]

I think you are referring to the Hmongs :D
They are still considered as Myanmars.

excloc
09-11-2012, 03:21 AM
2 years ago,
My friend and I went Hatyai in 2010 and the 2 girls we picked up at paragon stayed and went out with us to eat, temple and clubbing or the 2 days in Hatyai. We paid them 2000 baht per night. Maybe it helps that my friend speak Thai.

Times have changed.... the present Thai puyings are more educated and streetsmart compared with their mums and aunties some 20-30 years ago.... so we can't really expect from them the kind of service that we got from their mums and aunts which endeared them to us and for which many of us kept returning to hatyai for more.

I used to make at least 1 trip to hatyai every month back in the 70s-80s..... I even tried my hands at being a tour coach driver running only the hdy-sin-hdy route..... sibeh siong driving 18 hrs x 2 trips every other day so did not last long in that job.

I still travel up to hatyai but not so frequent anymore...... more like once every 3 months.

Jakkalberry
09-11-2012, 03:25 AM
2 years ago,
My friend and I went Hatyai in 2010 and the 2 girls we picked up at paragon stayed and went out with us to eat, temple and clubbing or the 2 days in Hatyai. We paid them 2000 baht per night. Maybe it helps that my friend speak Thai.

You should have been there in the 70s-90s......... no horse run :D

Aceyfox
09-11-2012, 10:48 AM
Mayflower at 950B ?
Stayed there 3 times, booked thru 707 @ 1050B leh...
Called Lovely Tour, was quoted the same 1050B..

Did u guys walked in direct for 950B?

Although not alot of diff, still it doesn't feel good to have paid that 100B
extra.. -.-ll

i am now staying at Mayflower, checked a few tour agencies, all also 1050 baht. As for the nationalities of the masseurs, both PRCs from YunNan and Myanmar also have. Aladdin massage at Kosit hotel and another at Kings hotel. Both MP offers good massage at affordable rates

mlvnyong
09-11-2012, 02:25 PM
[QUOTE=jc_wtc;8048469]Hey Bro,

Regards

I think you are referring to the Hmongs :D
They are still considered as Myanmars.

Bro, from what info I gather, more gers r from Laos than Myanmar and Yunan. Looks better than Myanmars and Yunans, but service not up to sop.

firelkf
09-11-2012, 07:31 PM
Well, 1 thing is for sure, there are more "other nationalities" than thais working in Hatyai at the moment.

As much as I would like to visit Hatyai during the "pop" period of 70s-90s, I just hit my own Big '30' this year... LoL..
Was still in my dad's sperm bag during that time.. Wahahaha

Still, abit sad for Hatyai at the moment. Cos it's really a very quiet town...
Maybe should resume back to my old hunting ground, BKK..
At least there are more things to do/see/explore... ^^

Lone_Wolf
09-11-2012, 08:17 PM
As much as I would like to visit Hatyai during the "pop" period of 70s-90s, I just hit my own Big '30' this year... LoL..
Was still in my dad's sperm bag during that time.. Wahahaha
^

Hatyai now is dead..... nobody goes there for the cheong scene except those oldies to reminiscent the old times. :)

The 70s up to the early 90s were the "Golden period" for cheonging. :p

badboi07
10-11-2012, 02:42 PM
Wad is the rates for booking girls at hatyai nowadays? I m bringing $450 n staying for 2 nites

badboi07
10-11-2012, 02:46 PM
I bringing $450 to stay 2 nites is it enough? I need to know wad is the booking rates for the girls there

hawk88
10-11-2012, 04:21 PM
I bringing $450 to stay 2 nites is it enough? I need to know wad is the booking rates for the girls there

Rough guide expenses:

hotel (eg. Golden Crown Plaza or similiar) - 920 to 950 baht if u buy voucher from any tour agency in HY. (About S$38).

Take taxi from airport to HY town (presume u arrive by flight) - taxi 300 baht. return, book from tour agency 250baht can get liao. Else u take airport van service, only 80baht per pax.

Gal - Normal farm charge avg 2000baht for LT. (if cheaper than this amt, usually cannot make it look. If ard 2300 baht still ok. Else more than 2300 baht, consider kena chop.) Gals tips - 100baht will do. Dun let ur small head take control.

Eat - if eat road side stall, one meal cost less than 100baht.

If eat at restaurant, of cos price varies, avg will be ard 700 to 2000baht depending wat u order.

Clean massage - usually 240baht for 2 hours. U can buy voucher at tour agency to go sakura hotel massage for 200baht. Previous post one bro mention there is 200bat massage also at other place nearby.

Travel ard in HY, usually walking distance. tutu cos 20baht per pax in HY town area. If u got more people, can still bargain. Eg. 6 pax for 100baht.

To play safe, bring extra money for emergency.

qazx
11-11-2012, 07:02 AM
dear taurus75,

i intend to fly alone to hatyai on 13th nov 2012 to 17th nov 2012.
can check with you is there any private or personal lady tour guide
can speak english / teochew / chinese to book.

hope to hear from you soon.

your faithfully,
mr k.s png
qazx

Jakkalberry
11-11-2012, 06:58 PM
dear taurus75,

your faithfully,
mr k.s png
qazx

Previously I know that Lovely Tour does provide a personal guide for hire (she was the boss wife's sister) and fluent in English, Mandarin, Hokkien, Cantonese, Hakka, Malay, Burmese & French. She was an ex-flight stewardess with Lufthansa and widely travelled..... came back to live in Hatyai after her divorce.
I dunno if she is still around maybe you can check with the travel agent. :)

hawk88
12-11-2012, 12:17 AM
dear taurus75,

your faithfully,
mr k.s png
qazx

Wat is ur expectation of private or personal lady tour guide? If u spell out, more bros can help u.

Lone_Wolf
12-11-2012, 01:19 AM
I dunno if she is still around maybe you can check with the travel agent. :)

She's no longer in Hatyai..... remarried and running a restaurant in Phuket now. :p

Lone_Wolf
12-11-2012, 01:22 AM

Personal guides are aplenty in Hatyai...... most travel agencies there provide this service. Arrange with them the places / things you want to do and they will arrange a guide for you. :)

Some hotels may also be able to help you in this area as they have a list of guides too.

SQ2600
12-11-2012, 04:20 AM
Personal guides are aplenty in Hatyai...... most travel agencies there provide this service. Arrange with them the places / things you want to do and they will arrange a guide for you. :)

Some hotels may also be able to help you in this area as they have a list of guides too.

How much to engage their services?

etct88
12-11-2012, 10:01 AM
She's no longer in Hatyai..... remarried and running a restaurant in Phuket now. :p

wow:eek:... like that also you know.....:D you are the restaurant owner ? :p

Lone_Wolf
12-11-2012, 01:42 PM
wow:eek:... like that also you know.....:D you are the restaurant owner ? :p

I am buddy buddy with the tour agency owner's wife (her sister) :p
At one time she was trying to convince me to marry her sister after her divorce...... luckily for me there was another fool willing to take the plunge.

cityhope
12-11-2012, 02:00 PM
anyone can provide me the direction to chao phraya 4?
assume i start walking from Lee garden.
what time best to go?

tks many many

sibaysong4u
12-11-2012, 08:37 PM
what time best to go?

tks many many

Think u will need 1 hour to walk to CP4 from Lee Garden.:D

acmilan
13-11-2012, 05:12 AM
You should have been there in the 70s-90s.........
Don't talk about 70s-90s, early 2000s already much more song than now. More chicks and gems at Sky Lounge, Kiss lounge, Chao Phraya, Paragon, Heritage in those days :)

Hatyai now is dead..... nobody goes there for the cheong scene except those oldies to reminiscent the old times. :)

The 70s up to the early 90s were the "Golden period" for cheonging.
Agree. Really a ghost town now. Only good thing is the good food, cheap drinks, cheap trad massage, cheap hotel and laidback atmosphere. Girlswise, very sad case. Put it simply, be prepared to DIY if choosy. NB, even those Lee Garden trad massage girls now cannot view so cannot choose nice one and order for room service like before.
Wad is the rates for booking girls at hatyai nowadays? I m bringing $450 n staying for 2 nites
Hatyai these days is less interesting these days so will spend less. If you do not drink or party and only go for day farm girsl (about 2000b for LT) then SGD450 (about 11000 b) can last you for 2 nites. Only other hand, if you book those night lounge gals like Kiss Lounge and you are drinker and partyer, SGD450 not enough

what time best to go?

Just take tut tut only abt 50b mah. Some tutut will ask for more like 100b cos they say only way return trip cannot get customer but if it is during day time just tell them 50b
Late afternoon 5 to 6pm better time as more girls come in though girls much lesser than before

Not really lah. One time late at night on public holiday no tutut . So walked from the open space bar opposite the old Sparks club to Odeon took about 20 to 30 min. But why walk if can take tutut? :D

cityhope
13-11-2012, 10:52 AM
Walked to Chao Phraya 4 from Lee Garden in the evening. Saw some nice looking cafes and a bike shop selling racing suit along the way. CP4 looks run down from outside. A peek into place confirmed that the place is dead.

Conclusion: Go Pattaya next time :D

sibaysong4u
13-11-2012, 05:43 PM
Walked to Chao Phraya 4 from Lee Garden in the evening. Saw some nice looking cafes and a bike shop selling racing suit along the way. CP4 looks run down from outside. A peek into place confirmed that the place is dead.

Conclusion: Go Pattaya next time :D

You can try Venetian Spa @ Hansa, after Piak Piak can next door is Paragon Disco.

finn2046
14-11-2012, 10:20 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/conv/7984fabcdf44714786a5b5b11456c1c9d2e42604449c573d22 7415f5e8116bd96g.jpg

1st time upload foto :p

share with Bro the HDY hotel price list as of Nov-2012

lauliao
15-11-2012, 05:33 AM
thanks bro finn2046:D

man-003
15-11-2012, 06:40 PM
thanks bro finn2046, good sharing ;)

finn2046
15-11-2012, 09:31 PM
No problem, here is to share ;)
FIY this hotel price list is Normal(no holiday) season.
Peak season(eg. CNY) price can increase up to 500 ~ 800Baht :( of the normal rate price.
last stay at Sakol Hotel price at 930Baht. not bad for the location just walking distance to Lee Garden Plaza and room with LCD TV and free WIFI.

cheers :)

hawk88
16-11-2012, 02:29 AM
No problem, here is to share ;)
FIY this hotel price list is Normal(no holiday) season.
Peak season(eg. CNY) price can increase up to 500 ~ 800Baht :( of the normal rate price.
last stay at Sakol Hotel price at 930Baht. not bad for the location just walking distance to Lee Garden Plaza and room with LCD TV and free WIFI.

cheers :)

Bro finn, up u for ur great info. Add in this piece of important info for u, I suppose this is the price for tour agents in HY and not walk in price or book from internet.

finn2046
16-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Bro finn, up u for ur great info. Add in this piece of important info for u, I suppose this is the price for tour agents in HY and not walk in price or book from internet.

yeah this price list is taken from Davis tour agents in HY. Sorry forget to mention that :p

Golden Path
16-11-2012, 11:12 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/conv/7984fabcdf44714786a5b5b11456c1c9d2e42604449c573d22 7415f5e8116bd96g.jpg

1st time upload foto :p

share with Bro the HDY hotel price list as of Nov-2012

Thanks for sharing.

hawk88
18-11-2012, 04:46 AM
yeah this price list is taken from Davis tour agents in HY. Sorry forget to mention that :p

Usually the tour agent won't show u this list of hotel price cos they just quote u when u ask for a certain hotel and the price that they quote will mostly 10-50baht more than what was the actual price to make a few 10 bahts out of it.

finn2046
18-11-2012, 03:56 PM
Usually the tour agent won't show u this list of hotel price cos they just quote u when u ask for a certain hotel and the price that they quote will mostly 10-50baht more than what was the actual price to make a few 10 bahts out of it.

maybe this price list is already the markup price...:)

Aceyfox
19-11-2012, 08:10 PM
maybe this price list is already the markup price...:)

i'm in HDY now as well. Diff tour agencies may have better pricing for certain hotel. For me, i chose 707. 1st nite at BP Grand Suite for 1150 baht then now at Mayflower at 1050 baht :)

pojstemp
20-11-2012, 11:12 AM
Just my opinion only. ....These hotels are mostly in city centre/core where main customers are fm Sin.Mal. And food are mostly adjusted to Sin./Mal taste buds.
But then; its city and amenities are easily available.
I choose to stay in city outskirt wher i can get real Thai food n great clean stay at B380 per nite(250 sq ft). To get to city, only B20 by bike.
Matter of choices only.

tanarthur
20-11-2012, 02:21 PM
What are the hotels available at the city outskirts? Pls advise. Thanks

scholesy018
21-11-2012, 04:49 AM
anyone in hatyai next week?

depp85
21-11-2012, 11:05 PM
Just my opinion only. ....These hotels are mostly in city centre/core where main customers are fm Sin.Mal. And food are mostly adjusted to Sin./Mal taste buds.
But then; its city and amenities are easily available.
I choose to stay in city outskirt wher i can get real Thai food n great clean stay at B380 per nite(250 sq ft). To get to city, only B20 by bike.
Matter of choices only.

hi bro ,

city out skirt , good suggestion to try out

1. how far est distance and time to city centre?
2. any good places to jalan around outskirt ?
3. can provide hotel info or picts?

pojstemp
22-11-2012, 04:19 PM
For easy ref., remb the names like Oliver(massage) or Thai Hotel wch are 100m apart. All the Tuk2 n motor knows . Food, plenty to choose esp from 6pm. Or if u adventurous n hv time, it is 10 min walk from Florida (walk under rail line). Or from Robinson, take 15 min walk across rail line(overhead bridge) to Thanon Rajthutit where Oliver is. Internet, local K'ok, beer garden all here; if u want peace n local flavors here. There are also smaller hotels here too; n you can see room 1st b4 u decide to book.

jacobsgoh
22-11-2012, 07:33 PM
http://phil.uk.net/hatyai/activity.html
go to accommmodation page 9, Visa hotel having 30 rooms.

kumsiatiko
22-11-2012, 09:09 PM
For easy ref., remb the names like Oliver(massage) or Thai Hotel wch are 100m apart. All the Tuk2 n motor knows . Food, plenty to choose esp from 6pm. Or if u adventurous n hv time, it is 10 min walk from Florida (walk under rail line). Or from Robinson, take 15 min walk across rail line(overhead bridge) to Thanon Rajthutit where Oliver is. Internet, local K'ok, beer garden all here; if u want peace n local flavors here. There are also smaller hotels here too; n you can see room 1st b4 u decide to book.

kumsia bro:)

The Milk Man
23-11-2012, 01:28 AM

Isn't that area Thungsao? :D

Used to be a chicken farm area as well known as Channivate and See Kim Yong..... are there any farms still operating there? :)

tanarthur
23-11-2012, 04:20 AM
Thanks for the info

pojstemp
23-11-2012, 03:58 PM
Isn't that area Thungsao? :D

Used to be a chicken farm area as well known as Channivate and See Kim Yong..... are there any farms still operating there? :)

In 80s, in front of Thai Hotel hv few farms, but now no more.
Chanivate farms still there; behind TungSao Talat noi.
See Kim Yong hv farms; beside Dai-ichi hotels.....but watch out coz most there are now freelancers, but not so much from Chanivate.

Many tks to jacobsgoh link; but there are still better unknown ones.

KonKam
23-11-2012, 04:58 PM
I am buddy buddy with the tour agency owner's wife (her sister) :p
At one time she was trying to convince me to marry her sister after her divorce...... luckily for me there was another fool willing to take the plunge.

but but,
isn't she was an ex-flight stewardess with Lufthansa??
her look must be sweet and impecabble in manner also.

Should be a good catch...right?

yeeba
24-11-2012, 12:27 AM
http://phil.uk.net/hatyai/activity.html
go to accommmodation page 9, Visa hotel having 30 rooms.

Very informative website.

jacobsgoh
24-11-2012, 12:02 PM
Very informative website.

before the arrival of his daughter, this Phil guy also include/update a blog. guess hes too busy nowadays.

Me Siam Bu
24-11-2012, 12:05 PM
thanks for sharing ya :p

benny1975
26-11-2012, 05:30 AM
going a short trip to hatyat(4-6 dec).any bro there?

taxi69
26-11-2012, 01:50 PM
going a short trip to hatyat(4-6 dec).any bro there?

Wah..........u got post one meh!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya lah,any bro there?i will be there too:D

maddog_mlvn
28-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Any Bros there on 07/12, hope some senior HDY bro can show me ard.

bigbabby211
28-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Any Bros there on 07/12, hope some senior HDY bro can show me ard.

Bro can join

Breast Killer
29-11-2012, 07:08 PM
How to get cheap transport from hatyai airport to Lee Garden?

klguylate30s
30-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Bring a pair of roller skates or skateboard & skate all the way to Lee Garden! :p Seriously bro what is the definition of cheap to you? And why cheap when I presume you can afford to fly there?

tpc_t
30-11-2012, 11:41 PM
If were to set up a tour guide escort for hatyai, what are your view? Meaning lady pick you up at airport, book hotel, go eat, visit place of interest. What are your guy budget engaging such service. Of course other service have to nego with the gal.

Cupnoodle
01-12-2012, 01:26 AM
...what is the definition of cheap to you? And why cheap when I presume you can afford to fly there?

I am more cheap Charlie usually prefer to take coach to Hatyai which landed me right in the city in morning then I would walk to the place that I wish to stay.
If I had traveled more than 800km to there, still must choose to take bus, van or taxi to the city, why not I DIY myself at home. In the end, the money still in my hand and Win-Win situation! :D

By the way, I prefer to lick and fondle women breast!

Have fun! :cool:

The Milk Man
01-12-2012, 01:47 AM

Walk out the airport.... cross the road and take the baht bus like the locals. :D

Thai31
01-12-2012, 03:52 AM
If were to set up a tour guide escort for hatyai, what are your view? Meaning lady pick you up at airport, book hotel, go eat, visit place of interest. What are your guy budget engaging such service. Of course other service have to nego with the gal.

you mean is wl choose us?

panda2rocks
01-12-2012, 01:35 PM

very,very simple, my friend,
just exit the main gate of the airport building - you will see 2 ladies at the counter - selling tickets for pickup taxis - they costs 300-350 bahts per taxi irrelevant of no. of passengers - maximum 4. but they will push u to buy their pickup van tickets for 80 - 120 bahts. Take your pick.

lauliao
01-12-2012, 02:48 PM
you mean is wl choose us?

No way bro.we pay money to let them choose?:rolleyes:

Htwo2o
01-12-2012, 03:22 PM
To all HY samsters, any bros heard abt there one old auntie fortune teller in HY. Do u know where can I find the location ?

Lone_Wolf
01-12-2012, 03:54 PM
To all HY samsters, any bros heard abt there one old auntie fortune teller in HY. Do u know where can I find the location ?

There are many fortune tellers and they come in all shapes and sizes :D
Can give a more detailed description of this old auntie?

Htwo2o
01-12-2012, 04:50 PM

I heard she very famous fortune in HY in old shop houses & can speak Hokkien too. I guess near Sakura. But I fun know the actual location.

sadsky18
02-12-2012, 02:41 PM
I heard she very famous fortune in HY in old shop houses & can speak Hokkien too. I guess near Sakura. But I fun know the actual location.

any other famous 高人 to recommend ?

toilet$50
03-12-2012, 02:03 AM

bro lone wolf,your relpy so funny:p

toilet$50
03-12-2012, 02:08 AM

bro,try this temple.Wat Natawee:)
Thai No:074373448.

Lone_Wolf
03-12-2012, 11:10 AM

If you say is near Sakura..... I think you are referring to the rites master at the funeral parlor opposite to Sakura. When there are no funerals to preside over.... she does some fortune telling on the side....... heard she has the ability to "see" the other world. :D

BoinKING
03-12-2012, 01:51 PM
hows paragon disco... staying in hatyai at Indra hotel...
this hotel is fucked up but we are just transit to bkk so didn't want to spend so much..

panda2rocks
03-12-2012, 09:19 PM
If you say is near Sakura..... I think you are referring to the rites master at the funeral parlor opposite to Sakura. When there are no funerals to preside over.... she does some fortune telling on the side....... heard she has the ability to "see" the other world. :D

..sometimes at late nights, when you walked past by go back to hotel room at Sakura.... u get an errie feelings.... wonder why ..

panda2rocks
03-12-2012, 09:35 PM
.........howstaying in hatyai at Indra hotel...
this hotel is fucked up but we are just transit to bkk so didn't want to spend so much..

Indra Hotel - good location -really center of town , unfortunately the owner and management don't see it that way ... still the same conditions as 20 years ago ..so what do u think then... of the room anyway....

Like the others - Hatyai Inter - change name and done major renovations, even the oldmen's favourite place hotel - RADO - also had some facelifts - the toilets inside more friendly and acceptable but there are still major ways for improvements.

Elsewhere, the prices of rooms had incresed by leaps and bounds - where will u get a 300bahts room again - ..... like in the 80's ....anymore !

BoinKING
04-12-2012, 03:35 PM
went to paragon last night was empty..
talked to the locals it seems they like to go to nectra @ jb hotel..
Amway all own by hansa entertainment.. seems like a huge entertainment biz

tohkee
05-12-2012, 01:25 AM
Just went hatyai in september 2012 with friends.

Girl wise, not many to chose, also dont expect those model quality.overall standard average only.

Hotel , food, things and those traditional clean massage still cheap.

overall more suited for retirees old man who enjoy the laidback atmospherse than sex..for young cheongsters who pirority is sex , you may be disappointed.

BoinKING
05-12-2012, 09:23 PM
I recommend ah restaurant... damn good Chinese Thai zichar for cheap!!

samhug
05-12-2012, 10:21 PM
went to paragon last night was empty..
talked to the locals it seems they like to go to nectra @ jb hotel..
Amway all own by hansa entertainment.. seems like a huge entertainment biz

all locals people like to go nectra there

Tenzing
05-12-2012, 11:58 PM
all locals people like to go nectra there

Now where got tourist partygoers? The majority of the tourists now are those aunties and ah sohs. Only once in a blue moon you get some youngsters coming. So of course the party scene there is mostly locals now.

kumsiatiko
06-12-2012, 02:04 AM
..sometimes at late nights, when you walked past by go back to hotel room at Sakura.... u get an errie feelings.... wonder why ..

Bro,can post to share?:)

Aceyfox
06-12-2012, 06:44 PM
Now where got tourist partygoers? The majority of the tourists now are those aunties and ah sohs. Only once in a blue moon you get some youngsters coming. So of course the party scene there is mostly locals now.

got lah....Kiss Channel still many malaysian cheongsters :)

Tenzing
06-12-2012, 07:26 PM
got lah....Kiss Channel still many malaysian cheongsters :)

Yeah.... they show up in numbers only during weekends or public holidays and those are like maybe 60 out of 365 days a year. The rest of the time Kiss Channel staff practice their swatting mozzies skill.

Nankuci
11-12-2012, 01:09 PM
May i have some information about chick in hatyai, i will be there at january 2013, what is the damage?

Aceyfox
11-12-2012, 09:32 PM
May i have some information about chick in hatyai, i will be there at january 2013, what is the damage?

Dun be lazy.....all info are in the thread. Reap what u sow.

etct88
11-12-2012, 10:56 PM

go to talat or kim yong, plenty of chicks, all types.....:)

they wouldn't have review the 2013 prices yet... or maybe I am outdated:p

jacobsgoh
12-12-2012, 02:12 PM

if in 2013 they increase booking price, i'll lead a protest, with Thai govt approval if possible, to show that we, Malaysian/Singap[orean punters cannot be taken lightly; you are most welcome to join our novel cause.

lauliao
12-12-2012, 04:36 PM
if in 2013 they increase booking price, i'll lead a protest, with Thai govt approval if possible, to show that we, Malaysian/Singap[orean punters cannot be taken lightly; you are most welcome to join our novel cause.

you'r my hero:D

sibaysong4u
13-12-2012, 11:24 AM

If join yr protest,which color shirt must i wear? Yellow or Red?:D

jacobsgoh
13-12-2012, 01:41 PM
If join yr protest,which color shirt must i wear? Yellow or Red?:D

pink! same as lky's son's shirt.

Thai31
13-12-2012, 05:04 PM

respect..respect:p

Thai31
13-12-2012, 05:06 PM
go to talat or kim yong, plenty of chicks, all types.....:)

they wouldn't have review the 2013 prices yet... or maybe I am outdated:p

Hi bro...

not out is updated:D

Thai31
13-12-2012, 05:08 PM
you'r my hero:D

Hi bro...

you aso my lau hero..:D

lauliao
15-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Hi bro...

you aso my lau hero..:D

me is lau tiko..:p

Breast Killer
16-12-2012, 12:18 PM
very,very simple, my friend,
just exit the main gate of the airport building - you will see 2 ladies at the counter - selling tickets for pickup taxis - they costs 300-350 bahts per taxi irrelevant of no. of passengers - maximum 4. but they will push u to buy their pickup van tickets for 80 - 120 bahts. Take your pick.

Thanks for yr guide. Arrive HY this afternoon.

hawk88
18-12-2012, 12:31 AM
I recommend ah restaurant... damn good Chinese Thai zichar for cheap!!

Bro, can share where is the location? Is it near from Lee Garden Plaza (walking distance or need to take tutu)? I had been there for the past 10 years and never heard of this place b4.

hawk88
18-12-2012, 12:51 AM
Bro,can post to share?:)

Cos Sakura (new) main entrance 45degree left (if u come out from the hotel), there is an old folk home cum funeral parlour. Due to old age, very frequent there is a funeral wake holding there. There's why there is a bro saying there is an erie feeling when walking passed there.

Breast Killer
18-12-2012, 08:14 AM
Bro, can share where is the location? Is it near from Lee Garden Plaza (walking distance or need to take tutu)? I had been there for the past 10 years and never heard of this place b4.

I think I know that place. Somewhere near Hatyai central. The resturant alway full house. They will give u a menu list to tick what u like to order. On the first night, I went there & eat with my gal. I ordered 2 pork dishes, 1 veg & 1 plate of ckn feet, plus 2 bowl of rice & drink. Total bills only 230 baths. Damn cheap.

toilet$50
18-12-2012, 11:59 PM
I think I know that place. Somewhere near Hatyai central. The resturant alway full house. They will give u a menu list to tick what u like to order. On the first night, I went there & eat with my gal. I ordered 2 pork dishes, 1 veg & 1 plate of ckn feet, plus 2 bowl of rice & drink. Total bills only 230 baths. Damn cheap.

bro,is it near by hotel...?:)

toilet$50
19-12-2012, 12:01 AM

bro,opp indra hotel,the shop name ah siong aslo not bad:)

kumsiatiko
19-12-2012, 11:40 AM
Cos Sakura (new) main entrance 45degree left (if u come out from the hotel), there is an old folk home cum funeral parlour. Due to old age, very frequent there is a funeral wake holding there. There's why there is a bro saying there is an erie feeling when walking passed there.

kumsia bro.:)

Breast Killer
19-12-2012, 02:00 PM
bro,is it near by hotel...?:)

Yes...nearby Hatyai Central withn in 100-150m.

sadsky18
19-12-2012, 02:46 PM
Yes...nearby Hatyai Central withn in 100-150m.

bro , its a corner shop right .

its closed til 20/12 ....

im at here now ...... so boring .... hahaha

Breast Killer
19-12-2012, 04:12 PM
bro , its a corner shop right .

its closed til 20/12 ....

I dun think it at the corner shop. The coffee shop link to 2 shops. And very bright & crowned during dinner time. I forgot the coffee shop name.

jacobsgoh
19-12-2012, 04:53 PM
im at here now ...... so boring .... hahaha[/QUOTE]

if you stay there till 24th Dec, we might meet for some drinks, that is if you care to meetup with a 70+years young man who travels to Hatyai alone.

Tiko Lau
19-12-2012, 05:51 PM

if you stay there till 24th Dec, we might meet for some drinks, that is if you care to meetup with a 70+years young man who travels to Hatyai alone.[/QUOTE]

Bro, how long will u stay in HY? U heading down to Daonok too?

sadsky18
19-12-2012, 07:08 PM

if you stay there till 24th Dec, we might meet for some drinks, that is if you care to meetup with a 70+years young man who travels to Hatyai alone.[/QUOTE]

bro ,

i stay til 21 only ....
pai seh ....
hahaha

jacobsgoh
20-12-2012, 10:38 AM
if you stay there till 24th Dec, we might meet for some drinks, that is if you care to meetup with a 70+years young man who travels to Hatyai alone.

Bro, how long will u stay in HY? U heading down to Daonok too?[/QUOTE]

3 to 4 nights in Hatyai, been passing thru Daonok for about 60 times the place never appeal to me, i could be missing something.

Aceyfox
20-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Bro, how long will u stay in HY? U heading down to Daonok too? 3 to 4 nights in Hatyai, been passing thru Daonok for about 60 times the place never appeal to me, i could be missing something

Agree. I was in HDY from 17th Nov to 27th Nov.....stay there too long really very boring...very small place

sadsky18
20-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Agree. I was in HDY from 17th Nov to 27th Nov.....stay there too long really very boring...very small place

anyone can recommend where to get young chicks ( below 18 )..
went to sky , yaya joint , all like cmi one ...so old and yucks ...

kiss too ex le ......

dying soon ( sperm overflow )
hahaha

Breast Killer
20-12-2012, 01:22 PM

kiss too ex le ......

hahaha

Nowadays very hard to get young chicks. I book a gal from Channives & the OKT told me that she's less than 22 yrs old. In the end find out from the gal that she's 34 yrs old now.

sadsky18
20-12-2012, 01:29 PM
Nowadays very hard to get young chicks. I book a gal from Channives & the OKT told me that she's less than 22 yrs old. In the end find out from the gal that she's 34 yrs old now.

omg .... u didnt reject .....
that y i prefer see myself then booking ....
info might be fake but seeing is more likely the truth side ....

CTOA3954
20-12-2012, 01:32 PM

kiss too ex le ......

hahaha

Be careful...... dun take below 18 yo gal..... you can be charged for underage sex when you return to Singapore.

sadsky18
20-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Be careful...... dun take below 18 yo gal..... you can be charged for underage sex when you return to Singapore.

will meh ....
willing seller willing buyer ......
i didnt know we do outside sg , then can be charge in sg ......