PDA

View Full Version : Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

FastFive
05-08-2011, 11:15 AM
kuching bro..i cannot tell u the exact location of him..

Blacknike
06-08-2011, 01:05 AM
kuching bro..i cannot tell u the exact location of him..

bro,he is okt?provide wat type of girl?thx mill for any info bro....

FastFive
06-08-2011, 10:37 AM
bro,he is okt?provide wat type of girl?thx mill for any info bro....

he knows everything..just tell him what type of girl u want,he will find for u..he is a big taiko in kuching..u do contact himif u are seriously want it..i tried before..malay,iban,chinese,japan,indian,black,indo n..lots of them from swinburne college..

Blacknike
06-08-2011, 04:05 PM
he knows everything..just tell him what type of girl u want,he will find for u..he is a big taiko in kuching..u do contact himif u are seriously want it..i tried before..malay,iban,chinese,japan,indian,black,indo n..lots of them from swinburne college..

thx a lot for info bro....may i know the damage bro?got any contact for fl bro?

raw_sex
07-08-2011, 05:13 PM
any lobang to find gal in Bintulu ? boring place here...need help

zzzzzz123
08-08-2011, 04:35 PM
101 LN
no: shit,forgot to ask
boobs: not big,A maybe
face: 6/10
GFE: 7/10
bj:7/10
fj:7/10
damage : 200 + 40

went to this place to try out, welcome by 1 slim and tall ml,
was guided into the room,massage as usual, took off underpants halfway,
very sensual massage at the back,tickling balls and butt.
When turn over,ask got what service, she say got everything.
then ask about the price,she say 200,walao so expensive.
ask her can cheaper or not,she say cannot,she will give good service.
then i say just hj,will try next time,money not enough.
she say since come already,just do it la.
yalo,don't want to waste $$ for another time, so think of NIKE (just do it)
started off by a little catbath,then bj without cap,walao, can bj very well,
balls and shaft were carefully serviced.then cowgirl,looks like she also quite enjoy,
then still cowgirl,but squating style,feels quite good.
then ask to do missionary,pump for a while,can see her quite enjoy also,should ask her for rebate.
then ask her to try doggy style,and unloaded.
Overall,service quite good.She say depend on luck,sometime no such service.
Ask to give discount next time,or don't want to come again.she said ok.
bros out there,am i paying too much?what is the standard price there? thanks.

Blacknike
08-08-2011, 06:44 PM
101 LN
no: shit,forgot to ask
boobs: not big,A maybe
face: 6/10
GFE: 7/10
bj:7/10
fj:7/10
damage : 200 + 40

went to this place to try out, welcome by 1 slim and tall ml,
was guided into the room,massage as usual, took off underpants halfway,
very sensual massage at the back,tickling balls and butt.
When turn over,ask got what service, she say got everything.
then ask about the price,she say 200,walao so expensive.
ask her can cheaper or not,she say cannot,she will give good service.
then i say just hj,will try next time,money not enough.
she say since come already,just do it la.
yalo,don't want to waste $$ for another time, so think of NIKE (just do it)
started off by a little catbath,then bj without cap,walao, can bj very well,
balls and shaft were carefully serviced.then cowgirl,looks like she also quite enjoy,
then still cowgirl,but squating style,feels quite good.
then ask to do missionary,pump for a while,can see her quite enjoy also,should ask her for rebate.
then ask her to try doggy style,and unloaded.
Overall,service quite good.She say depend on luck,sometime no such service.
Ask to give discount next time,or don't want to come again.she said ok.
bros out there,am i paying too much?what is the standard price there? thanks.

Bro....may i know where it is?

Dogmai
09-08-2011, 04:26 PM
Hi Bros,

I will be flying over to Kuching and stay for one night. Any kind bro can advise which hotel to stay and can have fun?

I would also need night company, dun want to stay alone, any bro have OKT or freelancer number, can pm also?

Kamsia kamsia

heanang
09-08-2011, 11:44 PM
hi all...im in bintulu...any kantao at jinhold hotel???

heanang
10-08-2011, 12:02 AM
bro...can share the contact???im in bintulu for few days only...

heanang
10-08-2011, 12:11 AM
i got bintulu otk number any otk number from kching ?

can pm me the otk number???im in bintulu this few days...thank you

Blacknike
11-08-2011, 05:47 PM
mind to share me okt number at miri?travel to miri next week for a week course,thx a mill if mind to pm me any okt number at miri.....

Dogmai
11-08-2011, 08:45 PM
Hi Bros,

I will be flying over to Kuching and stay for one night. Any kind bro can advise which hotel to stay and can have fun?

I would also need night company, dun want to stay alone, any bro have OKT or freelancer number, can pm also?

Kamsia kamsia

Anyone, kind soul been to or in Kucing,sarawak to PM me??

Blacknike
12-08-2011, 12:09 AM
any okt number or fl to share at miri?mind to pm me....

FastFive
12-08-2011, 08:59 AM
any okt number or fl to share at miri?mind to pm me....

0168521756..he is the best i ever had..

Blacknike
12-08-2011, 01:32 PM

tq so much bro.....

mpisibu
13-08-2011, 10:02 AM
i have one iban girl contact number. slim and look ok~
do exchange wif me pls pm me~
damage 60 ~

Blacknike
14-08-2011, 12:09 AM
damage 60 ~

Location bro?damage 60 is per shot?
mind to pm me the number bro???thx if u can pm me the number....

tomabong
14-08-2011, 04:21 PM
any in kuching? contact no? race? damage?

emphasyty
14-08-2011, 06:37 PM
Will be staying in cat-city for 2 weeks. Totally new to this place and hope to find some lobangs :D So far managed to try some massage but they don't offer full package :( If any bros can share OKT contacts please PM me.

male86
15-08-2011, 01:21 PM
SEkama? which saloon is it? :)

male86
15-08-2011, 01:26 PM
anyone here plz tell me specific location in kuching where have offered full sex service plz? i only heard one place, but 300 for 1 hour =.= too expensive

Dogmai
15-08-2011, 01:48 PM
Anyone, kind soul been to or in Kuching,sarawak to PM me??

Any bro or OKT in kuching can help? Which hotel area got more actions?

male86
15-08-2011, 02:05 PM
hey, anyone can tell me specific location to get full sex service in kuching? with less prize? , besides i also intend to find if there any place where we can get private dancer to do lap dance...hahah sounds impossible to find in kuching ;(

male86
15-08-2011, 02:15 PM
have u tried the otk number? how much the damage? got any chinese or japanese girl? full service for how long? an hour? plz share with me tq :)

Blacknike
15-08-2011, 08:24 PM
anyone can help me for otk or fl in miri?in miri now....thx for any info if can pm me okt or fl in miri.....

male86
16-08-2011, 12:54 AM
i've been to few reflexology centre in kuching,,,so they massage...hj...bj...but..why is it so hard for them to kiss? if ask for french kiss is impossible to get ;(

mpisibu
16-08-2011, 03:42 PM
why no have sibu one~~:( i wan sibu one~~~~~~haha

mpisibu
16-08-2011, 03:49 PM
sibu really hard for find :(

mpisibu
16-08-2011, 03:59 PM
maybe they scare dirty~~:P hahah.. same wif sibu one....@@ have any good intro in sibiu :~(

lonely555
17-08-2011, 08:13 PM
urgent! need okt/fr contacts in sibu... sick of my old okt that provides aunties only...:(

lonely555
17-08-2011, 08:27 PM
help! need okt contacts in sibu! sick of old aunties:(

Blacknike
19-08-2011, 08:07 PM
hi...just finish miri trip.... =,= me really got luck in mp....in miri me go to mp,try ask other service then ml say if wan got b2b...wah...sound nice then try...really2 nice 1 ml....size is 36 32 32 i think...boob is really big..... if wan try it,find good 1 exchange with me....cos i ask nobody wan help me for miri 1.......just pm for exchange and make sure that it is worth.... damage for b2b is 200,but that on ur nego..me oni 100..... =,=

wirase07
20-08-2011, 03:58 PM
anyone got FL at BTU pls PM me :) thank you

wirase07
20-08-2011, 11:54 PM
Come on.... Wake up bintulu :)

grecko
22-08-2011, 12:15 PM
hi all,

been to lav****r mp at jln. petanak, Kuching last friday night after taking 1 shot of tequila..hehehe..mostly PRC with sweet face..

no: 7
boobs: B
face: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
bj:available (100)
hj: 8/10 (50)
fj:no
damage : 50 + 60

wirase07
22-08-2011, 10:23 PM
well done grecko :)

FastFive
24-08-2011, 02:54 PM
have u tried the otk number? how much the damage? got any chinese or japanese girl? full service for how long? an hour? plz share with me tq :)

wow..u can try bro mikail..but he has not enough stock lately he said..if u want to deal with him, u need to have a girl for exchange..

soulzreturn
25-08-2011, 01:55 PM
what mean is bell boy?

wirase07
25-08-2011, 02:34 PM
any news in bintulu....

Mr.sarawak
26-08-2011, 06:17 PM
i also need contact in bintulu.anyone?

grecko
28-08-2011, 10:50 AM
well done grecko :)

thanks bro..hey..i heard in joanna salon there got action..dunno much just heard from my friend..its worth to try..hehe..:D:D

darkdevil
06-09-2011, 05:29 PM
Hi Bros,

I in Kuching now and flying back tomorrow morning. Any kind bro can advise where can i have fun or find girls?

cheers

wongsky
07-09-2011, 03:10 PM
may i know the girl's quality or damage?

wongsky
07-09-2011, 03:22 PM

may i know the girl's quality and damage?

solesick
11-09-2011, 10:34 AM
any contact for girl in kuching?

eizjoe
11-09-2011, 10:27 PM
where can i get nice amoi in sarawak for blowjob...please pm me.

darkdevil
13-09-2011, 09:43 AM
damage 60 ~

bro, is she in Kuching? could you PM me her contact no?

Blacknike
14-09-2011, 02:24 AM
damage 60 ~

bro,where is the girl location?mind to pm me the number?tq so much

toobies
17-09-2011, 12:28 AM
bro,

this prc in where?

kuching area?

i always travel to Kuching, normally stay in apt in Tabuan jaya area,

anyone can share contact with me?

OKT also can consider

bro, in the stutong area near tabuan jaya got many MP,some of them provides hj but for sex u would hav to ask them

sparhawk8888
20-09-2011, 05:07 PM
going early oct...to kuching and miri...

Any recommendations or OKT contact for ST/LT ?

hackett
21-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Need Miri, Sarawak OKT Number (OKT that have Local Stocks) for exchange of KK, Sabah OKT Number

Doraemon1
22-09-2011, 05:38 PM
In Sibu now..... Help!!!, damn boring... I need contact no, location, anything.... Thanks...

donniebuble
22-09-2011, 05:44 PM
Pm bro im in sibu. Looking for fun as well

Doraemon1
22-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Any hot spot to explore in Sibu bro? Damn Sien....

p8ball
24-09-2011, 02:19 AM
Hello everyone,

Am in Bintulu at the moment for 3 weeks. Would be very grateful if someone could kindly pm me any contacts for FL or overnight? Thanks :)

Cheers!

Blacknike
26-09-2011, 12:01 PM
can someone share me any fl in limbang or for overnight....just pm me...thx...

KCsuper
26-09-2011, 06:23 PM
i've been in bintulu for a week now n agreed with u all bros, easy to get HJ, BJ here. most of the salon here offer everything under 1 roof :D:D hair cut , massage, drinks, ear picking. just ask nicely and pay a little xtra.

For a quick FJ just go to "tepi sungai", but u really hav to be quick :mad::mad:
overnight - 300, or 250 if u can nego. all indon

Hi there, can i know where is the place? i'm not sarawakian but i will be staying in Bintulu for couple of days started this Wednesday.

ccchiew101
26-09-2011, 06:38 PM
Any contact to local FL at ITA nursing college Sibu? wanna try some local iban n bidayuh..

KCsuper
26-09-2011, 09:31 PM
Hi everyone,

I will be in Bintulu this Wednesday. Anywhere I can look for to prevent having a boring night. Anyway, I'm newbie here.

Cheers!

nail
05-10-2011, 06:14 PM
Hi to all,

Any Info about Bintulu Night Life.. :)

wallacethe5
06-10-2011, 11:48 AM
Anyone here know the 016852175_ number person fastfive posted? I try to get in contact with him.

Also I am from Miri. Have know an Indon lady. Anyone want to exchange? Looking for Iban lady.

Damage: RM80 (Base price RM100- RM120, so negotiate)
Full night: RM350 (need to negotiate)
What she does: Basicly, anything except anal. However, you get to bareback her if you know her long enough and get her trust. I showed her my medical report though. :D Kinda overkill, but got to do her without rubber. :p

FastFive
06-10-2011, 11:16 PM
Anyone here know the 016852175_ number person fastfive posted? I try to get in contact with him.

Also I am from Miri. Have know an Indon lady. Anyone want to exchange? Looking for Iban lady.

Damage: RM80 (Base price RM100- RM120, so negotiate)
Full night: RM350 (need to negotiate)
What she does: Basicly, anything except anal. However, you get to bareback her if you know her long enough and get her trust. I showed her my medical report though. :D Kinda overkill, but got to do her without rubber. :p

hey man..is he still exist?? i got his number from another forum..i tried him before but he wanted to exchange..he said available stock full book..i dont know. is he good & still exist??

FastFive
06-10-2011, 11:30 PM
I have one supplier from miri. i have tried the girls he gv me before.here is the report.

Name : zarina
Race : malay
Face : 8/10 ok for me
Body: slim,fit,curve
Boobs : 32C
BJ : Yes
Anal:Yes
HJ : 6/10
Attitude : 8/10 very friendly

She works at handphone shop. mind to share with me if u want.tQ!

wallacethe5
07-10-2011, 12:15 AM
Hi, FastFive. I am intrested.

I can exchange with you. The guy from Kuching does exists, but the Iban girl I look for two straight hours, to no avail. I do not even know where Saim Thai Bar is even if I am born Mirian.

However, I have two Indon lasses that are good.

Name : Desi
Nationationality: Indon
Face : 7/10 ok for me
Body: petite (less than 5 feet), has nice hips to grab when going doggy, thin and small tummy curve that is cute.
Boobs : C- cups
BJ : Unknown
Anal:Unknown
Attitude : 8/10 enthusiastic, understandable (for those taking a long time to blow a load), and extremely accomodating. (If you take time to be friendly and make use of her service a few times, you get two shots for the price of one)
Service charge: rm80 (rm90- rm100, need to nego. and a silver tongue for rm80)
Notes: Will go without rubber if ask properly after perusing her services a few times. If she says you need the raincoat, use it. If she say of with the raincoat, alleluia.

Name : Widia (now on leave at Bintulu)
Nationality: Indon
Face : 8/10 oval, two soft cheeks and has the look of local Iban blood in her
Body: Curvy, large booty to hold onto, soft cuddly tummy and very strong thighs. Up to 5 foot and a half.
HJ : 7/10
Attitude : 9/10 (One rule, be nice, talk nice, and you will receive the same in return) Likes to smile a lot, chatty when needs to be, GFE after using her services for sometime (only when paying for whole night). Generally, ... fun. If you want to be fun of course.
Service cost: rm80 (rm100- rm120... you need to use her services for sometime and get to become of good accuintence with her to reach the rm80 mark. It is still business. A good business benefiting both sides. :)
Other notes: Will go bareback after a few times with her, but you need to be good at the talking game to convince her. (Me, I show her my medicals when I took her back home, though I am sure she knows little what the doctors write there, but I am still clean :)

sammyhung
07-10-2011, 08:01 AM

no doubt cewek indo is the best FUBU...

FastFive
07-10-2011, 12:32 PM

I can exchange with you. The guy from Kuching does exists, but the Iban girl I look for two straight hours, to no avail. I do not even know where Saim Thai Bar is even if I am born Mirian.

Body: petite (less than 5 feet), has nice hips to grab when going doggy, thin and small tummy curve that is cute.
Attitude : 8/10 enthusiastic, understandable (for those taking a long time to blow a load), and extremely accomodating. (If you take time to be friendly and make use of her service a few times, you get two shots for the price of one)
Notes: Will go without rubber if ask properly after perusing her services a few times. If she says you need the raincoat, use it. If she say of with the raincoat, alleluia.

Body: Curvy, large booty to hold onto, soft cuddly tummy and very strong thighs. Up to 5 foot and a half.
Attitude : 9/10 (One rule, be nice, talk nice, and you will receive the same in return) Likes to smile a lot, chatty when needs to be, GFE after using her services for sometime (only when paying for whole night). Generally, ... fun. If you want to be fun of course.
Service cost: rm80 (rm100- rm120... you need to use her services for sometime and get to become of good accuintence with her to reach the rm80 mark. It is still business. A good business benefiting both sides. :)
Other notes: Will go bareback after a few times with her, but you need to be good at the talking game to convince her. (Me, I show her my medicals when I took her back home, though I am sure she knows little what the doctors write there, but I am still clean :)

very nice bro..would like to try if u can find for me the most preety one..hehehe..that Kuching guy i think can be trusted bcoz he supplied my 2 local girls before for threesome..nice but expensive..

wallacewen
07-10-2011, 09:40 PM
hi bro.. nice to meet u..can i hv Widia (now on leave at Bintulu) contact num?? pls pm me.. im from bintulu.. thx a lots bro..

hkting
10-10-2011, 10:15 PM
SIBU

Any ppl can pm me the OKT contact number especially in Kawan or Kingwood or RH Hotel. I'm new here. Thank you.:)

hkting
10-10-2011, 10:19 PM
SIBU

Any ppl can pm me the OKT contact number especially in Kawan or Kingwood or RH Hotel. I'm new here. Thank you.

jackychc
12-10-2011, 12:13 AM
I have one supplier from miri. i have tried the girls he gv me before.here is the report.

hi bro, mind to share with me ...thanks ...i can share with u

jackychc
12-10-2011, 12:26 AM
Greetings to all fellow members,

I am Johorean working in Miri, just joined this community although I had noticed it quiet sometimes when I was in Johore. Finally I am give up in hunting and searching alone. Though I am enjoying the challenges but it is time consuming (when it comes to I cannot 'tahan' anymore) and sometimes such as waste also. Have to admit that I need this group to continue enjoying this fun. Hope that I would be welcomed by the all senior members here.

All this while I just been to G****n L**y opposite M**a H***l and other branch at Pelita area. Not enjoying it anymore as all the ML are PRC plus only HJ is offered. Been to A***l Health Center once, got ML also (but she also offered FJ at 150.00/shot). Notice about the PRC around S*n L***g Supermarket but not attracted to have some try. Appreciate if other fellow members in Miri can let me know further information about finding local stuff here. You may recommend the place or the OKT contact or perhaps we can go out hunting together and having teh tarik after long day working. Cheers!

hey bro...im miri too..maybe we can go out hunting together

sammyhung
12-10-2011, 08:04 PM
ma action last nite in miri. first of all tq to a cheongfren in here for providing me the ctc..u know u u r brother..salute..
call the number, wait 30mins then ding dong..wallaa she came

Name : cheryl
Race : pinoy
Face : 7/10 fairn luvly face
Body: 7/10 nice, slim no flubby tummy
Boobs : 32B, perfect nipple for sucking
BBBJ : Yes - very rare pinoy gave BBBJ
Anal:No..didnt ask
DATY: yes, no smell since we catbath before action...it is SOP bros..
FJ : 7/10 - very accomodating, the best part she know what to do next i.e., switching position, missionary, cowgirl, doggy and stand up doggy...

will surely call her again...

hasleur
13-10-2011, 06:14 PM
Good day cheongsters,

It is good to have this forum again after WSG is terminated.
I just start my new career in Miri n hope some of you can share any good location to cheong local chick in town.
I read there are pinoy n malay FR.
bros mind to share wif me.

taiwanlife
17-10-2011, 08:46 PM
any sarawak contact ? or agency ?

ilovedoggy
18-10-2011, 12:06 AM
Hi guys any interesting MP to go in kuching ? any contacts ? thanx

stray
19-10-2011, 05:27 PM
Hi.. Im in Miri..anyone can pass OKT..or FL contact..Thanks..

cacurv
19-10-2011, 09:33 PM
Hi, everybuddy. Any Senior have OKT or FL contact in kuc.
will stay few days in Kuching. Damn boring since the hotel quite far from town.
Seeking your kindness to help.

Tks....

Smellycrab
19-10-2011, 11:49 PM
Coming to Miri this weekend...any bro interested to bring me around ?? or introduce for me??

Smellycrab
19-10-2011, 11:51 PM
or maybe some hunting together?:o

isle89
20-10-2011, 02:18 AM
hey there newbie here.... i cucrrently located at kch here. So need u senior to help me out in chionging. haha! any lobang or number so tat i can start chiong?

isle89
20-10-2011, 02:32 AM
hi there.. i am a newbie here. So wanting to get some lobang or contact number so i can start chionging. I heard there is some part time swimburne. any contact for this? tq tq

isle89
20-10-2011, 02:48 AM
hi, can u pls send the contact number of the girll to me.. [email protected]

Bro, heard tat this number got swinburne part timer. true? mind to give me contacts?

azroy
20-10-2011, 06:57 PM
hello guys..will stay @360 Hotel at Hock Lee Centre end of this month..any nearest OKT or FL can be found???or can be sent to my hotel room??PM me at [email protected]

cacurv
24-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Finally got OKT no. and FR as below:

First nite -

Name : Xiao Wang
Race : China
Face : 7/10 - quite cute
Body : 7.5 /10 - hot body
Boobs : 8/10 - Real and nice to hold
BBBJ : 8/10 - shiok
FJ : 7/10
Attitude : 8.5/10 - friendly and always smiling.

Second nite -

Name : Xiao Yue (first day arrive Kuc from China)
Face : 8/10 - beautiful face with long hair, nice smile
Body : 6/10
Boobs : 5/10 - consider small
BBBJ : no
FJ : 9/10 - really tight pussy, enjoying...
Attitude : 6/10 - not feeling well and hope to leave faster.

wongsky
25-10-2011, 09:36 AM

First nite -

Second nite -

Bro, do you mind to share the OKT number with me? Thanks.

ChinSze
26-10-2011, 02:21 AM
Will be in Miri in few days.. PM me here number.. would like to try her.Thanks.

ChinSze
26-10-2011, 02:57 AM
Been to Miri many times but still no good luck to find FL.. been to few ML but best service getting were BJ.Any Bro or OKT can provide contact number for FL. Going to Miri again this few days. Thanks in advance..:o

jackccs2012
26-10-2011, 08:27 AM
Bro, u can go to MP, pls deal with the girls for the service.

jackccs2012
26-10-2011, 08:29 AM
hello guys..will stay @360 Hotel at Hock Lee Centre end of this month..any nearest OKT or FL can be found???or can be sent to my hotel room??PM me at [email protected]

Try the MP there, got extra. Politely deal with the girls

bbfvincentling
27-10-2011, 07:31 AM
Dear Brothers,

I need help! I need some contact no for FL or OKT in Sibu, Miri and Bintulu and even KK as I travel to these places. Need someone to help pass my night a bit happier.
Would appreciate Brothers out there can give me some lead.

Thanks.

bbfvincentling

bbfvincentling
28-10-2011, 01:20 AM
Dear OldStaff,

Thank you very much for your lead. looks gorgeous these ladies. But they are out of my reach as they are out of country.

So, any other Brothers out there are kind enough to give me the the contacts in Sarawak?

Thanks a lot in advance.

bbfvincentling

azroy
28-10-2011, 01:45 PM
Try the MP there, got extra. Politely deal with the girls

thanx bro..will find the MP there

isle89
28-10-2011, 02:20 PM

First nite -

Second nite -

Bro, mind to pm me the number for okt?

bfc85
29-10-2011, 11:29 AM

First nite -

Second nite -

mind to share bro?>

bfc85
29-10-2011, 11:31 AM
tat 8521756 okt is base in kch or miri? any ctc to exchange in kch? i got FL , ML ,WL and OKT ctc to exchange. Strictlyly for exchange only..thanks

DarthPsycho
30-10-2011, 02:42 PM

bro..mind share the info..i'm in Miri right now..try to find Malays girls..email me at [email protected].

DvthenKch
01-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Hello, I am from Kuching Srwk, am interested in college or Uni who willing to share their contact. Pls pm me or Email me at [email protected]

Thanks ;)

DvthenKch
01-11-2011, 11:57 AM
Bro, heard tat this number got swinburne part timer. true? mind to give me contacts?

Mind to share this contact? pls email me [email protected] thanks:D

DvthenKch
01-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Can PM me contact ... Thank you bro...

kimpee
02-11-2011, 09:26 PM
Bintulu FR

hello all...newbies here, just wanna share about my FR at bintulu..
went to Exx unisex saloon in bintulu town..
got 5 girls waiting there, all locals, asked for massage..
one local escorted me..
offer 1 hr massage, RM 58..agreed..
asked about HJ..got,
and ST..got..
straight to ST..cum inside here..as no cd available..paid RM 150..
what a day...
any bro out there, can share info and FR..tq n enjoy

Blacknike
03-11-2011, 03:45 PM
hi all.....me got miri fl for xchange.....

Name : **** ****
Race : PRC
Face : 8/10 ok cute looking
Body: for me nice
Boobs : 36C i think
Anal: Unknown
HJ : never try
FJ : very tight like wit gf
Attitude : 9/10 very friendly but really2 smart 1 because speak english VERY2 well.....i said smart cos she entertain u like no tomorrow...wahhh... =,=
Service cost: for B2B rm200 on your nego,overnight same on your nego but really2 worth.... i think high class bcos feel like rarely used......me rm450 for overnight.....she working at MP....GFE oso really nice

she said next time would be more less $$....now we fren already...if i go to miri ill find her for 1shot.....but i think she will only entertain ppl that talk nice....bcos 1st time i c her she say nothing more then massage....for anybody want to try xchange me other fl.....strictly for xchange only.....the most nice part is she is really smart prc....maybe no money to study then just working at mp......speak english is 8/10.....

DWA285
03-11-2011, 11:17 PM
hi all.....me got miri fl for xchange.....

Name : **** ****
Race : PRC
Face : 8/10 ok cute looking
Body: for me nice
Boobs : 36C i think
Anal: Unknown
HJ : never try
FJ : very tight like wit gf
Attitude : 9/10 very friendly but really2 smart 1 because speak english VERY2 well.....i said smart cos she entertain u like no tomorrow...wahhh... =,=
Service cost: for B2B rm200 on your nego,overnight same on your nego but really2 worth.... i think high class bcos feel like rarely used......me rm450 for overnight.....she working at MP....GFE oso really nice

she said next time would be more less $$....now we fren already...if i go to miri ill find her for 1shot.....but i think she will only entertain ppl that talk nice....bcos 1st time i c her she say nothing more then massage....for anybody want to try xchange me other fl.....strictly for xchange only.....the most nice part is she is really smart prc....maybe no money to study then just working at mp......speak english is 8/10.....

hi bro,

mind to exchange it? i got Fl at kk and tawau as well... thanks for it...tomolow i will be miri... pls let me knw it asap... thanks

pls email to me as [email protected]

kimpee
04-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Hello cheongsters...
ant bro out theregot OKT contact at bintulu? please pm me...
in exchange of info on some of mp, i have experienced in bintulu..

DWA285
05-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Really thanks bro blacknike introduce me this MP....

Forum as below:
When I'm walk in and see the girl sitting at reception.....My God... This girl fucking pretty n nice smile (my type)... If she can massage o do massage sure I will choose her whole night...My bad luck coz the girl that bro blacknike introduce to me was not wirking today.... So no choice to pick other.... Only 3 girl working at that time....

No:20
Name: Fei Fei
Frm: China (forgot wer she frm, never hear that place)
Body:32B, bit tummy
Msg:4/10
Hj:7/10
Body:6/10
Face:5/10
Ar:yes
French Kiss:Yes
Hug:Yes
Gfe: 7/10 (for me don't like coz too enthusiasm)
Damage: rm48 1hr massage,hj rm50, touch body rm 50, tips rm2

They got service like overnight, 2hrs hotel msg rm98, bj rm200, fj rm250 per shot at mp place... ..

Honkytownman
05-11-2011, 09:48 PM
Hi kimpee, where exactly is that "Exx unisex saloon in bintulu town"?? I have walked around but couldn't find it. Help pleeze! Thanks.

Blacknike
06-11-2011, 05:29 AM
Really thanks bro blacknike introduce me this MP....

Forum as below:
When I'm walk in and see the girl sitting at reception.....My God... This girl fucking pretty n nice smile (my type)... If she can massage o do massage sure I will choose her whole night...My bad luck coz the girl that bro blacknike introduce to me was not wirking today.... So no choice to pick other.... Only 3 girl working at that time....

No:20
Name: Fei Fei
Frm: China (forgot wer she frm, never hear that place)
Body:32B, bit tummy
Msg:4/10
Hj:7/10
Body:6/10
Face:5/10
Ar:yes
French Kiss:Yes
Hug:Yes
Gfe: 7/10 (for me don't like coz too enthusiasm)
Damage: rm48 1hr massage,hj rm50, touch body rm 50, tips rm2

They got service like overnight, 2hrs hotel msg rm98, bj rm200, fj rm250 per shot at mp place... ..

hi bro,
rm250/shot is so expensive le,its all depend on ur nego bro,sweet talk sure can less $$,if u c that i recomend 1 sure u lost ur world.....lol.....the time that i c her...wahhhhhh.......i directly ask her to go to my room....cant tahan already,but need wait her finish working 1st,so sien....but i wait and it was really worth,u can find her fb that i pm u....u can c a lot of her picture....maybe i got LUCK in mp....i'm from bintulu actually,if u go to bintulu just pm me,i can recomend a very good place and less $$....in bintulu got a lot of 1shot in mp.....its all on ur nego..me always kena rm100-130/shot.....i try a lot of girl...for me thai a bit rough...maybe i dont like rough 1....philipine ok....make fren and next time u come sure less less $$$......btw hope u enjoy.....maybe next time u can try the girl that i said...... PEACE......

Honkytownman
06-11-2011, 10:40 PM
Blacknick, would appreciate your PM for Bintulu MP..I am here for a couple weeks and would like to try out some of your recommendations. Thanks & cheers!

Sheffield
07-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Mind to tell whr is this?

Doraemon1
07-11-2011, 08:28 PM

First nite -

Second nite -

Can pm me pls... I'm in Kuching now for four night..

Doraemon1
08-11-2011, 08:41 PM
In Pxxxman Hotel, Kuching for three night. Any recommend for MP or pub nearby walking distance? Quite new in Kuching.

FastFive
08-11-2011, 09:32 PM
well, ordinary day & ordinary routine of my life..girls are the weakest part of my life..hahhaa..well, last week was a nice weekend..Miri is full of pretty & hardrock girls.. :D

Name: Meridiana
Race:Kelabit
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 B nice to hold & see
BBBJ: 8/10 this one she very good at. 15mins
Painting: Allowed also fingering.
Height: 1.60m
FJ: 8.5/10 enjoy ,romance & relax

found her in pub..freelance i think. i got her address, facebook & phone number..u want to exchange with me, do pm me..only serious guys are welcomed.

Doraemon1
09-11-2011, 12:15 AM
well, ordinary day & ordinary routine of my life..girls are the weakest part of my life..hahhaa..well, last week was a nice weekend..Miri is full of pretty & hardrock girls.. :D

found her in pub..freelance i think. i got her address, facebook & phone
number..u want to exchange with me, do pm me..only serious guys are welcomed.

Bro, any contact for Kuching?

Doraemon1
09-11-2011, 06:34 PM
Miri is really an exiting place for adventure. Been a year break and some changes in town. New hotel, new joints, more beautiful babies.

Went to a pub near old Im****al hotel, oh boy.. 2 rolls of babies from Indonesia and Philliphines. Sat down, open a bottle and started admiring them. Big headlights, shapely bodies. Asked for one to drink with me to warm things up. Chatty and can roam a little. After few bottles, seems to have click, asked for price, on and head to hotel.

In room, once door closed, she started hugging and kiss like no tomorrow. Have made a good selection. She is wild! As we kissed, we stripped each other passionately. Hands squeeze her Ds and even tried to bury my face in. Hmm... i felt like a baby.

We headed to the shower, washed up, i was asked to face the wall and spread my egs apart. Like being searched. Her hands were skillful and while searching, she found a stiff baton. Teasing it but too cannot tahan. With one stroke, into the warmth of her mouth and she like being gagged! I was overwhelmed and started to hold her face and thrust her mouth. I can imagine myself against those xxx movies. 10 mins into thrusting, she held her grip and asked to CIM her. There 1 round away!!! I was sucked dry and satisfied.

Rest for a movie while lying on bed. Clinged together like lovers. There she started kissing my lips. Hands stroke to full mast. I was in cloud nine and didnt notice she has slipped rubber over me. She was so wet, not even need me to kick start her. Engaged in many position, she was accommodative and too my surprise she is easy to orgas.. at least 3 times before i myself got to release. She suggested to end with back door. upon hearing, my heart skipped a few beats. I just go straight for it. Its tight and within minutes of thrusting, i just burst inside her and collasped on bed.

I am actually updating here, while she fell asleep in bed. Such smooth skin. Such cute girl. I am re-charging for round 3... To be updated.

Can I hv the pub name bro, going there next week.

easonhamsap
09-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Hi everyone,

So glad I found this forum, I am a newbie here.
Can any1 share any okt number with me for bintulu? Gonna end up lonely tonight...
I got a few to share in miri cause I am from miri myself, was active is W*G before it kena 'ban' (can't access it now :( )

Thank you to all the taiko for sharing and cheong safe ah!

Mantap
10-11-2011, 08:01 AM
Bro. I,m going to Miri next week. Do you mind if I asked the ctct number that the girl you talk about. This is my first time I,m going to Miri.thanks

easonhamsap
10-11-2011, 05:54 PM
all pm replied. :)

Blacknike
10-11-2011, 07:33 PM

found her in pub..freelance i think. i got her address, facebook & phone number..u want to exchange with me, do pm me..only serious guys are welcomed.

hi there,pm me for exchange mine....for miri ok....just pm me....mine sure worth for the $$....ill give her fb oso for u to c 1st...just pm....strictly for exchange only....thanks

bfc85
11-11-2011, 11:28 PM

cant PM u :(

scooby_r
12-11-2011, 06:00 AM
any new mp to intro me? Will be heading down to miri tomorrow :) Please pm me..Thanks!

SierraVictor
12-11-2011, 08:34 AM
First time in Miri. Can anyone PM location of pub mentioned above please? I will return favor if I find something there.

k9er
12-11-2011, 02:51 PM
hi...am new here. heading towards miri later this day.

may i know what is the standard damage for MP ladies or KTV ladies? Don't wish to ruin the market for the bros here.

Thx.

Blacknike
12-11-2011, 06:31 PM
hi...am new here. heading towards miri later this day.

may i know what is the standard damage for MP ladies or KTV ladies? Don't wish to ruin the market for the bros here.

Thx.

hi bro,
if said miri i think market price is quite high becos miri got a lot of big company,they know a lot of miri people is high pay....but it all is depend on ur nego.....wish ur luck.... peace

WeiFa
13-11-2011, 10:40 PM
pm me for bintulu contacts.
rm180 per shot inclusive of room

SierraVictor
13-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Bro.. Please provide Miri contact. Going there Tuesday night

Kapitan
14-11-2011, 02:56 PM
pm me for bintulu contacts.
rm180 per shot inclusive of room

Bro WeiFa,

Mind pm me the ctc for Bintulu. Many thanks.

landwalker25
15-11-2011, 06:07 PM
hi bros, im newbie here n i need a favor.
any okt, fl or wl contact number in bintulu?
working here n everyday routine is same..wan smth extraordinary..TQ :)

k9er
15-11-2011, 10:56 PM
hi bro,
if said miri i think market price is quite high becos miri got a lot of big company,they know a lot of miri people is high pay....but it all is depend on ur nego.....wish ur luck.... peace

thanks for the tips. but is there a baseline i can start nego with? so i know i am not getting chopped but same time still in the rate so the ladies can continue their time here.

maybe a range from ___ to ___ for say, 1) 1 shot, 2) overnight? sorry if this has been discussed before.

Mr.sarawak
16-11-2011, 12:13 PM
for contact in kch bintulu n sibu can pm me.

Mediator
16-11-2011, 12:44 PM
Bro,

Any contact for local/indon/pinoy at Kuching please.....

Or which place can hooked them up....

Thanks a milliion.... Can PM me ?

Powerfol
16-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Hi all... Greetings! New to forum.. anyway is there any brothers here have FL contacts to exchange?

I would prefer Nasi Lemak or locals (not bakso, pinoy or PRC ok..).. Please PM me so that we can exchange, I have a few FL contacts in hand and are willing to exchange.. :cool:

Powerfol
16-11-2011, 01:27 PM
Hi Bro, Im new to this forum..actually has been quite a veteran in other forum :). Mind to share me Zarina's contact that u mentioned? I have few contacts in hands as well..lets exchange..

Powerfol
16-11-2011, 01:39 PM
thanks for the tips. but is there a baseline i can start nego with? so i know i am not getting chopped but same time still in the rate so the ladies can continue their time here.

maybe a range from ___ to ___ for say, 1) 1 shot, 2) overnight? sorry if this has been discussed before.
Hi there bro,

Generally, 1 shot in Miri: RM80 (FL can go until RM50)
1 night in Miri: RM300-350 (Pinay), RM400 (Bakso), RM500 (Indon Chinese), RM1k (Saigon, loose track on this already actually, is the price is 1k?), RM1k (PRC)..

However, the price of 1 shot u get in MP might be varies comparing to the RM80 (street FL)..however u can go as low as possible to RM50-RM70 when u dealing with local ML (some cheapest is still RM100).. peace!

Powerfol
17-11-2011, 12:46 PM
Share a FR last night (Miri),

After having dinner with friends at a seafood restaurant at M*ga H*tel area, before going back feel like a bit itchy.. but fed up of drive through fast food at behind p*blic b*nk and did not want to go for overnight stock..so decided just to drive around if there is any surprise..

After almost 30 minutes of driving around alone, though of heading up to the infamous Ang*l H*alth MP opposite s*n l*ang supermarket since though of no kang tau for the night, before parking saw a petite girl crossing the road..smile at her and she responded with a smile as well, call her from my car and had a chit chat a while with her and she agrees to follow me makan angin..gave up the idea going for massage already so just bring her around and ended up to one of my houses which is pending for rental next month..

Had a cat bath together and bonked her 2 times creampie..and then sent her back home..

Statistic:

Name: If my spelling is correct - Zu (Nasi Lemak)
Status: not married, just came from Sibu last week and now staying with sister
Face: ermm...slightly below average... (4/10)
Body: skinny, petite (6/10 for a girl which is petite but with a slightly B cup boobs)
FK: don't bother since that is only for my gf :D
DATY: didn't want to try since she doesn't shave
BBBJ: can't rate since she only did it for less than 10 seconds and said want to vomit.. :(
FJ: 5/10 (since she said not confortable to do it cowgirl, so just did missionary and doggy)..extra points given since allow creampie..
Damage: RM0!!! But I tips her RM20 after dropped her back home :D

She claimed that she is not a call girl and not the type to be bonked simply for money. Well who cares if I had already bonked you..haha. Anyway I got her number and if any bro is interested (those who don't really mind with the looks and figures, treat it as freebies), please PM me. Oh ya..Stricly for contact exchange only! No streetwalker contacts for exchange, prefer NL freelance contacts, locals also ok!

Peace!

SierraVictor
17-11-2011, 10:25 PM
Hello.

Just got back from Miri. Bonked a PRC at a massage joint.

Age about 30
Breast c cup
A bit chubby
Nice behind
Asked for RM 200 but got it down to RM150.
BJ was good.
Actually got wet and I think she almost came!
I think her name was Chen Qing or something like that.
Very good attitude

Sorry I dont know the name of the joint but understand it is the same for all of these joints.

Bros you must clearly tell them that you are nit local if you want to bonk them as they ar afraid of deportation if caught.

onnzai
18-11-2011, 09:28 AM
anyone in bintulu here?kindly pm me your number to my email address, [email protected], cos i seldom log in to here...we go cheong together...share share info lo...

fred80
18-11-2011, 05:35 PM
Hi all of my seniors here...

Just Register and try to test this forum.

I just came here in Kuching and stayed at Arif Hotel..
Last night i went to search a gurl to F**k but there is none?
I wish to know is there any available gurl here in Kuching. It seem like its too bored here and the escort gurl is already extinct and a lot of pondan already..

Please help me and my little me.. hehe...
I appreciate you all..

Thanks

isle89
19-11-2011, 07:10 PM
just got back from Miri last nite. After working i feel tired plus feel itchy abit. So me and my colleague went to search. We stay at boulevard area. nth much to explore so we just went to massage joint there. All PRC normal normal only so dun care just massage. Ask for hj rm50 i nego but cannot ady. ask can bang she say cannot. so in the end just hj only. Damage Rm40 + rm50 hj. Anyone mind to share number of okt or fl?

Mr.sarawak
20-11-2011, 12:08 PM
i already reply all pm...just to remind all who pm me.the number i give out is okt only

123amput
20-11-2011, 12:24 PM
hey all.. i got 1 local saloon girl contact in Bintulu. One shoot Rm150. Anyone interested? pls exchange ur contact in bintulu with me. Happy hunting.

onnzai
21-11-2011, 04:09 PM
yeah...i come back here again...for sure got something to share...

after i post out my thread last two day...that night i able to meet up with my buddy...all the thing is arrange by him...after a call...we get some hotel room number...as he been told tat this chick(PRC) jz arrive Bintulu by that day...our OS...fresh meat...haha...then after that knock the door...answer by one chick with only bra and underwear...fair skin...skinny gal...ok...then on...

hmm...firstly lock the door, then she took off all her cloth, her nipple (32B) was big and dark in colour, pussy hair was short but hard..cos she said she have do something cutting onto it..

then we showering together..after that she BJ ...what i can said...the skill is so so only if compare with my x, then we start with sitting fuxk she was on the top of m e...but end up with she said she not really good with this skill...ok la..then i pull her down then i continue fuck her...

then end up by doggy style...overall is fine...no much gf feel but the thing is no rushing also...no rushing make my day d...haha...

damage 200 +tip 20

Mr.sarawak
24-11-2011, 02:04 PM
hope bro who get contatct frm will contribute fr soon

k9er
26-11-2011, 06:49 AM
Hi there bro,

Generally, 1 shot in Miri: RM80 (FL can go until RM50)
1 night in Miri: RM300-350 (Pinay), RM400 (Bakso), RM500 (Indon Chinese), RM1k (Saigon, loose track on this already actually, is the price is 1k?), RM1k (PRC)..

However, the price of 1 shot u get in MP might be varies comparing to the RM80 (street FL)..however u can go as low as possible to RM50-RM70 when u dealing with local ML (some cheapest is still RM100).. peace!

Thanks Bro Power!

Glad to know I paid right, haha...:)

Miri is quite a place.

Thanks again & peace out.

sueangle
26-11-2011, 06:05 PM
hi everybody
i'm new here good to find this
can anyone pm me any OTK phone?
the nite is still young and the holiday is even longer
hope 2 find someone for s** at nite
TQ for ur kindness~~~~~
or the massage i go i think is a little bit expensive :D

sueangle
26-11-2011, 06:43 PM
hi
i'm new here
can anyone pm me any otk?
it's hard to find in kuching :(
the massage i go is quite expensive
try to find some worthy :D

kukumalu9
27-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Anybody has frankie's contact in Miri?? Lost his contact, please pm me, thank you so much...

ocean_spray
27-11-2011, 05:54 PM
just came back from miri.. saw some nice china ladies walking out of the hotel i was staying... grand palace.. anyone know where to hook them up? I should have asked for their no but was with someone from work! :(

michaelneverdie
28-11-2011, 04:36 PM
who's know service in sibu?

Powerfol
28-11-2011, 09:11 PM
Hi...just wondering is there any place in Miri where i can get pinoy ladies for threesome? :D i mean 2 pinoy ladies which is playful enough to do that for me.. anyone any idea which place can i get in miri?

divider11
29-11-2011, 06:53 PM
Hi all Seniors,

Where to find the girl in Bintulu? Hope you can PM me the contact number for the chicks in Bintulu. I didn't know where to find..thanks

divider11
29-11-2011, 07:02 PM
hi all bro,

I'm new here.
Need your help..I didn't know where to find a girl in Bintulu.
Please PM me if you have any contact number.

Thanks a lot.:)

pointsoft
04-12-2011, 10:14 AM
Dear Senior,

can anyone pm me KK OKT number?
thank for sharing :)

jackccs2012
06-12-2011, 01:45 AM
hi
i'm new here
can anyone pm me any otk?
it's hard to find in kuching :(
the massage i go is quite expensive
try to find some worthy :D

MP got Kang Tao, bro

Jameskoo1979
06-12-2011, 11:39 AM

Hi bros , can pm me for the Zarina contact pls, will be going miri this pm.

Jameskoo1979
06-12-2011, 12:14 PM
Hi fast five, bro can share this girl Zarina ? Will be going miri this pm for relax.

Jameskoo1979
06-12-2011, 02:26 PM
Hi jackccs ,I know a place in miri have bj, just pm me will let u know .have fun

Jchin448
07-12-2011, 01:50 AM
Hi, guys! I will going to Kuching soon! Any FL contact at Kuching can share with? Pls email to me at [email protected]. Thanks a lot!

Trusk
10-12-2011, 03:02 AM
Hi, im new to this forum.

I am a Mirian working in Miri, and also other places. Now to get to the issue. I came here for one thing only... get laid.

Yes i do know some places in Miri to get the job done..... but i am lacking in experiance.
So now i want to broaded my range.......of operations. Pls PM me.

skinnyguy10
11-12-2011, 11:12 PM
Haiz, few days in SBW for nothing. Massage waste hundred bucks. HJ only but not allow to touch....
behind HSBC & Tanahmas basically useless.
Going to Bintulu, any OKT numbers can share?? I need it....desperately

Powerfol
11-12-2011, 11:21 PM
This forum is very dry... no one posted FR.. all are people asking for contacts but never share their own FR or their contacts.. it makes me hesitate to share any of my FL contacts eventhough i have a lot in hand right now.. had been collected 6 since mid of november.. only will share to those who have contacts to exchange, but no PRC ML or streetwalkers for exchange..

Blacknike
12-12-2011, 06:11 AM
This forum is very dry... no one posted FR.. all are people asking for contacts but never share their own FR or their contacts.. it makes me hesitate to share any of my FL contacts eventhough i have a lot in hand right now.. had been collected 6 since mid of november.. only will share to those who have contacts to exchange, but no PRC ML or streetwalkers for exchange..

Hi there,

no la i think....the point is just strictly exchange then ull get ur exchange...i post a lot adi n then got a lot of pm for exchange....done exchange wit few bro too......if no exchange then just don give urs la.... =,= peace

Powerfol
12-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Ya u are right bro..after all this is a sharing portal..we exchange here.. not just like giving out n without getting back anything in return..

skinnyguy10
12-12-2011, 08:38 PM
I'm new to this, how am i going to have OKT numbers??
Haiz, Bintulu got nothing.....sick of mp....please give me one contact pls for BTU.....horny now....

FastFive
12-12-2011, 11:36 PM
Ya u are right bro..after all this is a sharing portal..we exchange here.. not just like giving out n without getting back anything in return..

true bro..if there is no one like it when it is to be, please get out. i hv help a lot of youngster here.

crislee
13-12-2011, 11:31 AM
Hi...im newbie here...nvr go find this kind of this....wish to have some exp.for it seem lots bros here share their exp....like to see ur FR as well then....can some one share contact with bpm me so i could present my 1st.love .here...lol...pm me as well all taiko..^^

FastFive
13-12-2011, 04:39 PM
This was my experience during travelling to Kuching...

Name: Ija
Origin: Kuala Terengganu (UNIMAS STUDENT)
Boobs: C, 34-36 I guess
Body: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: Service oriented; hardworking, willing to learn and please; worth every cents
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10; GFE type; will really make you feel at home
Face: 8/10

She is Malay..Nice body and nice smell..clean..my best fren intro her to me..hehehe..if u know how to ayat her, sure u can get..now she is in fighting with her BF, thats y i easily can bonk her..caring lor..hahahah! wanna try? Contact me..we exchange whatever u got..

Powerfol
13-12-2011, 07:25 PM
nice FR, hope that she is not the "tudung type"..LOL.. too bad im from Miri and my ctcs are in Miri as well, if not we can exchange :))

Powerfol
13-12-2011, 07:52 PM
Anyway it's time to share my FR last week..in Miri ok.

Finished dinner with some frends and before went back, feeling bit itchy so went parol a while..driving around for almost half an hour finding nothing (didn't plan to go MP or for streetwalkers behind P*b**c B*nk)..suddenly found "something" BEHIND KFC in pasar area, straight drive there and there was a FL..she said RM50 for 1 shot but to be settled in the rooms at the hotel next to KFC.. out of no where got the mood so asked her if she got any frends to have threesome :D and she said got. But she need to contact her frends, so she went into my car and we pusing2 while waiting for her frends to call back.

After 10 mints her frend said she have something to do so call back in a while, and this FL said better we proceed first, ok lo..so went to a cheap hour rating hotel for 1 shot first, while waiting for her frend to call back for my 2nd shot.. very terrible FR and below is the sharing:

Name: Dint want to tell!!!! Say "apa kamu mau tau??"
Race: I think most likely is malay
Face: rate 4 or 5/10, when see near baru know "cannot"
Body: Terrible!!!! she didnt even shave her armpits and her armpits hair is as long as mine!!!!!!!!! :eek: Boobs is super A cup, perut buncit, and hairy and dry pussy... :eek:
FK: dont dare lah me!!!!
BJ: 1/10...use condom and didnt even until 10 seconds she said "cucuk sekarang la.." :mad:
FJ: 1/10.. she ask me to be on top but i insist her to go cow girl..she ride for not even 10 seconds say tired..i was fucking pissed so just settle up quickly n throw her out..
GFE: 0!!!! (fuck..will never go back to her!)

And plus, after settled this 1 shot, i ask her to call her frend and her frend was booked by someone else oredy.. so i paid up and throw her at where i picked her up..

To be continue in the next msg!

Powerfol
13-12-2011, 07:53 PM
Continue from previous msg..

With very dissapointing and dissatisfaction, after dropped this bitch, i decided to take a look behind P*b**c B*nk, before i reached there i saw a petite lady walking passed there..drive to her and she was very frendly, she come into my car and said she is a FL but she worked in pub and was not walking on the night and just actually walked passed P*b**c B*nk after meeting a frend..she quoted me RM100/shot.. so i took it and brought her back to the hotel where my rental is still running..

Below is the FR and I am so satisfy!!!

Name: Olivia
Race: Chinese + iban (she has a chinese look and can speak chinese)
Face: very sweet!!! i give 9/10, she smile all the time and look very innocent also..u might wont know if she is a FL if u see her..;)
Body:Petite, but i gave a rate of 8/10 for someone who has the body like her, boobs was almost B and slim + good curve
FK: Yes
BJ: with condom (i even bought this condom at 24 hours shop since she told me that she didnt prepare cause she was suppose to off-duty), very nice skill i rate 7/10 comparing to the nicest i had before
FJ: Good! i rate 9/10! Tried all the positions except for anal la..and she cum very fast! she organism almost 10 times that time before i off my load..very wet till the bed sheet!
GFE: 10/10! Good lah.. WIR: YES!

She even gave me her number before i sent her back!

Good and bad FR all came on the same night! :D

FastFive
13-12-2011, 09:12 PM
hahaha..those who knows me, they will be very satisfy..thats all i can say.. be fren first..hehhee..

FastFive
13-12-2011, 09:25 PM
I F**k every week! seem so boring..

Powerfol
13-12-2011, 10:01 PM
So bro fastfive where u from actually? Kch?

skinnyguy10
13-12-2011, 11:58 PM
This was my not good experience during last 3 days in SBW & BTU

Behind TanahXXX Hotel WonderFXXX MP
Name: don't bother to ask
Origin: Hu Bei
Boobs: A cup (just little cleavage)
Body: 5/10
Service: 3/10 (terrible massage, no power at all)
Face: 6/10 (skinny type)
HJ: got offer for RM50 but didn't take it coz everything cannot :mad:
Damage: RM50 msg

2nd day, went to MP behind HSBC next to AMbaXX in SBW
Name: don't bother to ask
Origin: Hu Nan
Boobs: A cup
Body: 6/10 (tall & nice curve)
Service: 5/10 (ok massage, keep playing ass hole)
Face: 7/10 (closer look very nice)
HJ: got offer for RM100 but didn't take it coz a bit expensive:mad:
Damage: RM50 msg

3rd day, went to BTU stay in Parkcity but the 1st Flr hair saloon no longer exist :( very disappointed.
Round the nearby New World town by foot for several round also get nothing.....

that's my terrible report....

Next few day, i'm going to Sabah stay in ProXXXXe hotel. Hope Big bro here can enlighten me.....Don't like MP anymore, want straight to room....

FastFive
14-12-2011, 08:09 AM
Bro Powerfol, im actually from miri..but got the contacts from the whole sarawak..hahaha! i always travelling ma..of coz need to tapau something to hotel..furthermore, girls need money, i just feel free to give them..hahahah!

crislee
14-12-2011, 10:20 AM
Bro Powerfol, im actually from miri..but got the contacts from the whole sarawak..hahaha! i always travelling ma..of coz need to tapau something to hotel..furthermore, girls need money, i just feel free to give them..hahahah!
Tapau mee goreng or.kueh tiao goreng lol...

Blacknike
14-12-2011, 04:51 PM

GFE: Service oriented; hardworking, willing to learn and please; worth every cents

She is Malay..Nice body and nice smell..clean..my best fren intro her to me..hehehe..if u know how to ayat her, sure u can get..now she is in fighting with her BF, thats y i easily can bonk her..caring lor..hahahah! wanna try? Contact me..we exchange whatever u got..

Bro,
mind to share it?i got few exchange but for miri n btu oni cos rarely travel to sbw onwards.....just keep it maybe someday go there..... peace =,=

Blacknike
14-12-2011, 04:57 PM
true bro..if there is no one like it when it is to be, please get out. i hv help a lot of youngster here.

U r totally rite bro....cos for me, i cheongs not for other ppl la....cheongs good 1 then sure want exchange for others 1....if no exchange,i will not give it....not bcos of 'kedekut' but if got exchange y not?if no exchange,it make me feel like me owes the 1 who out $$ 1st,then other ppl just easily ask 4 share it....:mad:
me oso love to fuck..... :)

Powerfol
14-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Yo bro blacknike, let's exchange ctcs in Miri.. I PM u.. Peace!

FastFive
14-12-2011, 07:54 PM
then, i hate when some newbie try to get contact from me, they do not have contact to exchange..we must hv give and take dude..haiyaa..those people are bothering me sometime! make my inbox full!:mad:

crislee
14-12-2011, 08:21 PM
talk bird word

FastFive
14-12-2011, 08:25 PM
well well kuching....

now stay at grand continental..hv tried my fren stock..but still feel incomplete tonite..wanna go hunting at Office Club tonite..feel tired after a long meeting today..hahahha..see u there cheongster!!! :D

skinnyguy10
14-12-2011, 11:05 PM
then, i hate when some newbie try to get contact from me, they do not have contact to exchange..we must hv give and take dude..haiyaa..those people are bothering me sometime! make my inbox full!:mad:
As you said, we are newbie, how to exchange?? we here for some experience. Why so selfish?? :(

FastFive
15-12-2011, 06:06 AM
if u are newbie, go try MP! find an experience there..then u go to club/pub find some FL! u think there was anyone would like to help us when we were coming into this business long time ago?? haiya! why so lazy?? :mad:

Blacknike
15-12-2011, 08:26 AM
As you said, we are newbie, how to exchange?? we here for some experience. Why so selfish?? :(

Early join this forum everyone is newbie....then like bro fastfive said,don be lazy to search for self la....not easy BUT also not that hard la.....i think this forum is not the forum that ppl come and easily ask for fl or okt number,its not bcos of selfish but like u said all ppl join is newbie and yes doesnt have experience.....but bcos of no experience then go for find it la....then we can share our experience rite?.... btw :)

FastFive
15-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Early join this forum everyone is newbie....then like bro fastfive said,don be lazy to search for self la....not easy BUT also not that hard la.....i think this forum is not the forum that ppl come and easily ask for fl or okt number,its not bcos of selfish but like u said all ppl join is newbie and yes doesnt have experience.....but bcos of no experience then go for find it la....then we can share our experience rite?.... btw :)

yes its true bro..if the newbies want some experience, go find some pondan at the street..that is the most easiest way..hahahah! those who stay at kuching/miri/bintulu should be no problem in finding a hooker.. :p

Powerfol
15-12-2011, 07:30 PM
yes its true bro..if the newbies want some experience, go find some pondan at the street..that is the most easiest way..hahahah! those who stay at kuching/miri/bintulu should be no problem in finding a hooker.. :p

Truely agree..i was a newbie before back in more than 8 years ago..no one tell me where and how to cheong and i explored everything myself..and i was actually from another forum with nick cheongstar81 maybe some of the bro from the other forum might know me..i joined the forum just for the sake of sharing info and FR, so that can exchange with other cheongsters in order not to defeat the purpose of having this forum..

But sadly most ppl just ask for ctcs and then just left, didnt even share any FR or exchange, just dissapeared with the ctcs i gave and never ever replied my msg anymore..that's why i strictly request for exchanging if wanna have my ctcs becoz i had enough oredy..

I dont think it is that hard to cheong in Miri..there is a lot a lot of hole to korek if u wanna cheong, if u say no kangtao at all then u must be lying!! (unless u r from west malaysia or without a car). Until now i still think Miri is one of the easiest place to get holes!!!!! try to spent some afford go through the previous threats in this forum since year 2006 and u will get something..if like this also u lazy and expecting to spoon feed then go find pondan la!

Just open ur eyes a bit wider and u will see lots of holes in Miri! MP..streewalkers..u name it!!! if u say susah then u must be lying..for local stock easiest way is to cheong to saloon with the neon light spinning, thats the sign! and miri there are a lot of this type of saloon normally the ML are locals and some of them even are FL, dont ask price as most of it (or i can say majority) are depends on how u talk and nego..i even get FOC FJ from some local ML from these saloons everytime i go..

Just share only 1 damn piece of FR of ur cheonging experience..not susah to get ctcs from these local ML mah..then share2 or exchange la..providing not giving fake numbers la..then we will be happy to exchange ctcs with u..

skinnyguy10
15-12-2011, 10:19 PM

How to explore?? I don't even know where or how. What is the magic word? i have no idea :( Just keep on wasting money in MP...

Powerfol
16-12-2011, 06:36 PM
How to explore?? I don't even know where or how. What is the magic word? i have no idea :( Just keep on wasting money in MP...
Bro..what do u mean by wasting money in MP? what type of MP u go (PRC or local ML)? Don't tell me that u never had any action from MP..?? if u are memang looking for "extra" why would u say u were wasting money in MP?? MP is where u can get B2B first touch with the ML to have action.. and could u please tell what are u looking forward actually??

skinnyguy10
16-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Bro..what do u mean by wasting money in MP? what type of MP u go (PRC or local ML)? Don't tell me that u never had any action from MP..?? if u are memang looking for "extra" why would u say u were wasting money in MP?? MP is where u can get B2B first touch with the ML to have action.. and could u please tell what are u looking forward actually??
Just msg and HJ. Don't allow to touch. So, what say you? Waste money la.
I'm looking for FJ.

Powerfol
16-12-2011, 11:42 PM
Just msg and HJ. Don't allow to touch. So, what say you? Waste money la.
I'm looking for FJ.
Depends on which MP u go lah bro.. if u go to PRC MP of coz u will get nothing but just HJ or else u gonna pay very high price for FJ..that's why i dont go for PRC..

If u wanna get FJ, there is the infamous belakang P*bl*c B*nk taxi stat*on in Miri town.. Those are baksoh offering ST FJ, LT also available which they will usually quote u RM400/night. Nowadays even at the vege market next to CP1 or 1 street across P*bl*c B*nk also got..i think is baksoh also but quality is lower than the one at P*bl*c B*nk taxi stat*on..

To get action at MP, dont go to PRC becoz u will definitely get nothing. I usually go to MP operated by locals where the ML are also locals (locals = malay, iban, kayan, bidayuh or a few got chinese or we call CKT).. locals are not as money minded as PRC and there are oways room for negotiation. Eventho not all local ML offer "extra", or they might not wanna do in the MP but out of MP is different story la.. And u need to know something, most local ML (not all) are divorsed ladies with kids (donno why, maybe due to the nature of their job..?? dont quote me if i am wrong), so they are lack of love..and if u offer them some ayat and here u go la..but of coz the price can be negotiable. Some young local ML might not as flexible as those married-divorced ML coz they have been exposed with "no money no honey"..anyway u just have to observe and try and error on which ML is the right one..

Local ML u need to spend some effort if u wanna get FOC..it's possible! Effort can be u visit her more frequently and maybe tips her some after massage session but not too much..and if she like u and there u go la..

Powerfol
16-12-2011, 11:48 PM
Depends on which MP u go lah bro.. if u go to PRC MP of coz u will get nothing but just HJ or else u gonna pay very high price for FJ..that's why i dont go for PRC..

If u wanna get FJ, there is the infamous belakang P*bl*c B*nk taxi stat*on in Miri town.. Those are baksoh offering ST FJ, LT also available which they will usually quote u RM400/night. Nowadays even at the vege market next to CP1 or 1 street across P*bl*c B*nk also got..i think is baksoh also but quality is lower than the one at P*bl*c B*nk taxi stat*on..

To get action at MP, dont go to PRC becoz u will definitely get nothing. I usually go to MP operated by locals where the ML are also locals (locals = malay, iban, kayan, bidayuh or a few got chinese or we call CKT).. locals are not as money minded as PRC and there are oways room for negotiation. Eventho not all local ML offer "extra", or they might not wanna do in the MP but out of MP is different story la.. And u need to know something, most local ML (not all) are divorsed ladies with kids (donno why, maybe due to the nature of their job..?? dont quote me if i am wrong), so they are lack of love..and if u offer them some ayat and here u go la..but of coz the price can be negotiable. Some young local ML might not as flexible as those married-divorced ML coz they have been exposed with "no money no honey"..anyway u just have to observe and try and error on which ML is the right one..

Local ML u need to spend some effort if u wanna get FOC..it's possible! Effort can be u visit her more frequently and maybe tips her some after massage session but not too much..and if she like u and there u go la..
Or alternatively u can hunting la..hehe..just like what m i doing now sometimes becos i fed up with normal FJ lubang..haha..i would like to have more challenging one which is hunt for ladies who are not even hooker for ST.. Hunting time is after working hour after sun set where some ladies are on their way walking back to their quaters..observe and aim for those who r not Mirian so that action are easier..

koleksikeris
17-12-2011, 12:56 AM
Hi, Bro! Going up to Kuching on next Monday. Help me with contact number please. This is my second trip. First trip, I just wasting time, found nothing.

koleksikeris
17-12-2011, 01:04 AM
Hi Bro. Going up Kuching next week. Really apprieciate with contact number. My first trip there, wasting time, found nothing.

blurGuys
17-12-2011, 08:24 PM
hye bro...can anyone help me to find a girls in miri.?i need asap la...plzz..

Powerfol
20-12-2011, 02:05 PM
Just wondering..is there any MP in Miri (any MP even PRC) got provide B2B (body to body) massage??

Please share share ya! :D

scooby_r
22-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Any new stuff in miri? Preferably B2B or even bbbj at any mp?

Powerfol
22-12-2011, 07:33 PM
Miri channel is quite dead already..boring... Iistead of a sharing portal, seems like Miri channel is more like a place where ppl are asking for ctcs..so people tends to fed up with sharing..

so any one got any FR to share???

narutonaruto
23-12-2011, 12:21 AM
hi....any bro willing to share some okt...or fl contacts here in kuching...,pls pm me.....quite newbie here,so hope some bro will understand and kind enough..............any info is much appreciated...

narutonaruto
23-12-2011, 01:20 AM
Miri channel is quite dead already..boring... Iistead of a sharing portal, seems like Miri channel is more like a place where ppl are asking for ctcs..so people tends to fed up with sharing..

so any one got any FR to share???

MP got Kang Tao, bro

which mp,bro if u dont mind...

any bro out there can share some bigboob ml in kuching here...can u pls pm me..thanks

mrkroll
24-12-2011, 12:15 PM
allo everybody... i'am new here..... i just transfer to miri.... evry night i go to pub or ktv to enjoy... i just read this ......

"To get action at MP, dont go to PRC becoz u will definitely get nothing. I usually go to MP operated by locals where the ML are also locals (locals = malay, iban, kayan, bidayuh or a few got chinese or we call CKT).. locals are not as money minded as PRC and there are oways room for negotiation. Eventho not all local ML offer "extra", or they might not wanna do in the MP but out of MP is different story la.. And u need to know something, most local ML (not all) are divorsed ladies with kids (donno why, maybe due to the nature of their job..?? dont quote me if i am wrong), so they are lack of love..and if u offer them some ayat and here u go la..but of coz the price can be negotiable. Some young local ML might not as flexible as those married-divorced ML coz they have been exposed with "no money no honey"..anyway u just have to observe and try and error on which ML is the right one..

Local ML u need to spend some effort if u wanna get FOC..it's possible! Effort can be u visit her more frequently and maybe tips her some after massage session but not too much..and if she like u and there u go la.. ....."

Where i can find it.. please help me.....

mrkroll
24-12-2011, 12:23 PM

allo.... im new here..... i just transfer at miri.... every night.. i want "rilek otak" and tension..... i like this info... where i can get.... please a.s.a.p :)

mrkroll
24-12-2011, 12:27 PM
allo.... i new here... i just arrive at miri..... where i can find the most amazing night... hehehhehe:)

Goatslooter
27-12-2011, 11:37 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x13/yew_2007/download.jpg

this was found in Miri

spikyone
27-12-2011, 11:38 PM
To Mrkroll blurGuys n Powerfol in Miri try L@v*nd*r MP somewhere within Grand Palace/2020 area there...it above a coffee shop if I not get my directions wrong is opp the fruit market that row of blocks take some time to look for it I also stumble across it by accident...bring your own hat.

Hope this helps w starter MP intro who can exchange other Miri MP which provide such service can PM me

sakurabug
28-12-2011, 09:36 PM
Been to Gxldxn Lxlx near mega hotel miri. Pick one of the girl for msg. Good service..able to french kiss., roam..and even can go in deep but no FK. Quite good service

hornydevilz
29-12-2011, 12:37 AM
Go Behind 7-11 at new Muara got MP next to D****n Inn, mostly. PRC but can nego, always get FJ for 100 there, cap they provide.

kukumalu9
29-12-2011, 11:45 PM
R*by at bintang area really just proper massage? Saw a few chun chicks over there..

JohnLau
03-01-2012, 05:20 PM
Hai

Can share the contact and fb with me thanks =)

JohnLau
03-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Bro

Can i have a contact too currently i working outside kuching will travel back very often ..... Hope to get some local contact ....

JohnLau
03-01-2012, 05:48 PM

Bro

Can exchange with me never try malay before, i come from kuching but long time i work out station so dont have any contact to share with u in kuching. but if u come to singapore or jb i will share with you hehe..... Trust me im on my words.....i know the best place in singapore or jb to get a nice girl. Hope you will share the contact with me thanks =)

ohnstamos
03-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Go Behind 7-11 at new Muara got MP next to D****n Inn, mostly. PRC but can nego, always get FJ for 100 there, cap they provide.

Last time I went there not a lot of WL there.. Only like 4-6 WLs and mostly are old already..

FastFive
03-01-2012, 07:22 PM
FR on Jessica Ma**** ( UITM Kuching )
The one that I met at The Office Club, Padungan.

I don't usually post a FR unless its good

Look: 9/10 (Someone I would bonk everyday)
Race : Bidayuh (Serian)
French: Yes
Paint: Yes
Finger: Yes
Breast : B34
Service: 9.5/10
Bbbj:9/10
Fj:9/10
Gf:10/10 (Strong GFE)

Overall, its a good experience with her. Those who have "chiong" with me in SBF, knows my girl standard quite high. She passed the mark!

FastFive
03-01-2012, 08:20 PM
Went to Meligai Keling Pub last Saturday for New Year Celebration. Saw one tall and good looking girl outside the pub with sexy skirt. Immediately approached her and she loves talking with me and I bought her some drinks. 2am I bring her to the Grand Cont. Hotel for spending a night there. We bought some beers from outside. She was so hot man..

Name : Evelyn
Race : Chinese mix Bidayuh
Face : 9/10
Body : 9.5/10
Boobs : 9/10
BBJ : 10/10
FJ : 10/10
Daty : Yes
GFE : 9.5/10
WIR : No for her but yes for others.
Overall point : 9.5/10.

New Year celebration with the greatest pleasure! She is Segi College Student :D

eizjoe
03-01-2012, 11:24 PM
what a good luck you bro fastfive...

FastFive
04-01-2012, 06:32 AM
what a good luck you bro fastfive...

It was not luck..It was a good skill and tactic.. :rolleyes:

Topoi
04-01-2012, 03:19 PM
pm me the okt number i wanna find girl for full service any pretty gal local :D

scooby_r
07-01-2012, 12:14 AM
anything new in miri guys? looking for mp that has filipino, indons and local ml. Please pm me if u have any ideas or places that you can recommend. :D

hunterzcat
12-01-2012, 06:17 PM
Hey bro fast five!

Sorry to shout at you here, are you still online now??

JohnLau
14-01-2012, 12:28 PM
Hai everyone

Any contact mind to share here, in kuching and bintulu.

Thank You

dlovingub
18-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Any OKT contact to share? Pls PM me. Need good car for driving. Thanks!

dlovingub
18-01-2012, 02:47 PM
Any OKT contact to share? Pls PM me. Need good car for driving. Thanks! Sibu area Sibu area Sibu area! Thousands thanks.

dlovingub
18-01-2012, 03:18 PM
Hi, anyone have Sibu Okt contact number? I want pretty girl provide. Please pm me, if u have Kan Tao. Thanks:cool:

hardhard
21-01-2012, 02:20 AM
somebdy pm me the lobang.... =)

wetchaser
21-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Hi, anyone have Sibu Okt contact number? I want pretty girl provide. Please pm me, if u have Kan Tao. Thanks:cool:

0168926683 call after 8pm
OKT NUMBER

unibot81
22-01-2012, 09:20 AM
any okt number in miri? thanks in advance for the help.

Nrunk
22-01-2012, 04:49 PM
any OKT no in kch..

Player31
22-01-2012, 11:54 PM
Sad case weh cny have to work in Miri. Anyone got contact ah?? Know I'm new here. Not sure Miri area prefably action at the place itself since here with colleague

Nalo
23-01-2012, 11:27 PM
Hi Bros

Any FLs contact in kuching can share?

Will be flying there next week for 4 days trip.

SmartChoices
24-01-2012, 06:33 PM
0168926683 call after 8pm
OKT NUMBER

I know this number. All gilrs services is sucks mean no good. And seldom pretty girls there. I go like more than 10 times only have 1 girl not bad. The rest are all sucks and rush you to finish as soon as possible. o0o

dannial
24-01-2012, 11:22 PM
i got some contact in Miri from massage centre. you can PM me, as u know seniority comes first ;)

hardhard
25-01-2012, 03:38 AM
pm me.. need FL..

crislee
25-01-2012, 06:15 PM
Continue from previous msg..

With very dissapointing and dissatisfaction, after dropped this bitch, i decided to take a look behind P*b**c B*nk, before i reached there i saw a petite lady walking passed there..drive to her and she was very frendly, she come into my car and said she is a FL but she worked in pub and was not walking on the night and just actually walked passed P*b**c B*nk after meeting a frend..she quoted me RM100/shot.. so i took it and brought her back to the hotel where my rental is still running..

Below is the FR and I am so satisfy!!!
Name: Olivia
Race: Chinese + iban (she has a chinese look and can speak chinese)
Face: very sweet!!! i give 9/10, she smile all the time and look very innocent also..u might wont know if she is a FL if u see her..;)
Body:Petite, but i gave a rate of 8/10 for someone who has the body like her, boobs was almost B and slim + good curve
FK: Yes
BJ: with condom (i even bought this condom at 24 hours shop since she told me that she didnt prepare cause she was suppose to off-duty), very nice skill i rate 7/10 comparing to the nicest i had before
FJ: Good! i rate 9/10! Tried all the positions except for anal la..and she cum very fast! she organism almost 10 times that time before i off my load..very wet till the bed sheet!
GFE: 10/10! Good lah.. WIR: YES!

She even gave me her number before i sent her back!

Good and bad FR all came on the same night! :D

Bro can share her contact with me.so i could.test her.services??

crislee
25-01-2012, 07:42 PM
bro powerful..can pm olivia hp number to me ? thank you...

SmartChoices
28-01-2012, 04:01 PM
Anymore sibu OKT number?

jay118
29-01-2012, 10:35 PM
hi all bro,

i'm new here.
i will travel to bintulu next week,
can anyone pm me any OTK phone?
any room service?
its good if have FL or Local gal.
thanks for ur all kindness.:)

FastFive
30-01-2012, 08:48 AM
i pm those contacts to u all..tq!

jay118
30-01-2012, 08:39 PM

CAN PM ME ANY CONTACT TO GET GIRL IN BINTULU? PARK CITY OR MEDAN JAY AREA. THANKS. MY EMAIL: [email protected]

ReDHawK72
31-01-2012, 09:50 AM
Bro FastFive..
can i have those all OKT contact..i already PM u..

BoyBoy
31-01-2012, 11:45 AM

bro fast five can pm some contacts in miri pls ?

FastFive
31-01-2012, 03:37 PM
bro fast five can pm some contacts in miri pls ?

hello everybody..I only exchange with someone that hv some contacts for me also ok..so, both party got benefits..tq!

duncanlaw1
01-02-2012, 12:23 AM
bro, can i have the contact please?

duncanlaw1
01-02-2012, 12:28 AM
Bro can share her contact with me.so i could.test her.services??
can i have the contact? thanks

wetchaser
01-02-2012, 08:06 AM
0146948702 her name is Sheila , a filipino, works in Sibu mssage parlor name Urumqi at Medan mall
Very nice.
Pussy still tight real satisfaction
But need to do outside
Total service fee :
58 parlor for 1hrs
60 for booking
100 for dick pleasure!
:)

VirginNONO
01-02-2012, 02:47 PM
i am new here...where cn i find sex?reasonable price and satisfied =)

FastFive
01-02-2012, 03:05 PM
0146948702 her name is Sheila , a filipino, works in Sibu mssage parlor name Urumqi at Medan mall
Very nice.
Pussy still tight real satisfaction
But need to do outside
Total service fee :
58 parlor for 1hrs
60 for booking
100 for dick pleasure!
:)

u cannot expose other people hp number here bro. that number is not a firl. its a boy.

VirginNONO
01-02-2012, 03:31 PM
hi i am new here..i wan to try fj anyone know where to find?bajet rm100-150 pm me plss.sick of masturbading

VirginNONO
01-02-2012, 03:33 PM
i wan to have sex in sibu..sick of masturbation.bajet around rm 150

benze79
01-02-2012, 04:33 PM
i got some contact in Miri from massage centre. you can PM me, as u know seniority comes first ;)

lave*der maXXage centre not bad~

benze79
01-02-2012, 04:44 PM
hi bro,
rm250/shot is so expensive le,its all depend on ur nego bro,sweet talk sure can less $$,if u c that i recomend 1 sure u lost ur world.....lol.....the time that i c her...wahhhhhh.......i directly ask her to go to my room....cant tahan already,but need wait her finish working 1st,so sien....but i wait and it was really worth,u can find her fb that i pm u....u can c a lot of her picture....maybe i got LUCK in mp....i'm from bintulu actually,if u go to bintulu just pm me,i can recomend a very good place and less $$....in bintulu got a lot of 1shot in mp.....its all on ur nego..me always kena rm100-130/shot.....i try a lot of girl...for me thai a bit rough...maybe i dont like rough 1....philipine ok....make fren and next time u come sure less less $$$......btw hope u enjoy.....maybe next time u can try the girl that i said...... PEACE......

blacknike, i'm coming to bintulu next week, hope you we can keep in touch. email: [email protected]

benze79
01-02-2012, 04:46 PM

fast5, i'm from Miri, never haev the luck, when come pm me.. we hang out together :D