PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Mich0088
12-04-2011, 03:19 PM
me did it in a swimming pool in the night 8pm

Drooler
18-04-2011, 11:45 PM
fucking in a cab of cos no way la but fingering yes. gal was seated behind the cabby. got a big bag cover her lap. wear skirt without panties. i fingered her under her bag. donno got leave a stain of wetness after we left anot.

Paikia69
19-04-2011, 12:33 AM
Super long list for me to remember ...

1.KK hospital open air carpark (at corner corner and doggy my ex gf in car)
2.Golden landmark hotel carpark
3.Various east coast carpark inside and outside car
4.bedok MSCP top floor open air doggy my ex-gf
5.BBBJ by ex-gf at mount faber inside and outside the car
6.driving along PIE and bbj by ex-gf til CIM.
7.Kallang river bench , ex-gf wear skirt and sit on me......
8.Repeat all above with many different gfs....

Bro, I went GL hotel carpark a few times and it seemed quite bright leh. How you manage to remain hidden while hanky panky?

digby
19-04-2011, 12:57 AM
One of the boat quay club toilet
staircase
poly handicap toilet
chalet with friends in the room
made love at mount faber one of the bench

For me, f-ing in public not really a turn on for me after i get a little older. Prefer to bonk on a comfy bed with ac.

RealEstateGuy
19-04-2011, 01:00 AM
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.

This is such a crass and rude topic. Reflects the worse in SG society.

digby
19-04-2011, 01:11 AM

Singapore is very good already, so many tread asking for hotels.. I believe there will be more public fucking in other countries, see this year caught a few foreigner fucking in public

MaMister
07-05-2011, 08:21 AM
bros i also got place to share. tt day i just tried it at the golden mile carpark. golden mile towers. shiok. upper floors after 1am all no light de. but a bit eerie lah haha

wow.... with the girls you know from there?

Master007
07-05-2011, 10:20 AM

Dear realestateguy, you are in the company of the worse in sg. Welcome, stay and enjoy or just leave and never return. You have the choice. Thanks for your views.

Langni
09-05-2011, 12:22 AM
Tried and did in many outdoor places.

Roof top parking of international plaza.
By the beach of Tanjong beach in Sentosa.
Top of the tower at sentosa beach.
Lifeguard post in sentosa.
Staircase in new housing estate.
Basement carpark in TOH Guan MSCP.
Changi beach bench.
On a boat out at sea with only 2 of us...
BJ in e car while along KPE.
At the dark corner of void deck.
And more... ...

xiaoquan
09-05-2011, 03:24 AM
My experiences,

1) BJ in the car while traveling on expressway.

2) BJ in sentosa's cable car.

3) Brought her to those industrial area at night and went beside those heavy vehicle parking at the side of the road. Went to the side of the bus facing the walking pavement. Took off every piece off her including her bra, only left her tee. Laid down on the grass patch in cow girl position. After that change to standing doggy while she used the bus as a support, lift up her whole tee exposing her boobs swinging under the moonlight, practically naked. Cumed on the bus xD.

4) And the most common place. Which is the MSCP. bonk my gf there for quite a number of times.

Did went back to the industrial area but sometimes got a few bangala cycling around. That night was the lucky night with nobody ard, i hope. ^^

threetreasure
09-05-2011, 07:38 AM
My experiences,

1) BJ in the car while traveling on expressway.

2) BJ in sentosa's cable car.

3) Brought her to those industrial area at night and went beside those heavy vehicle parking at the side of the road. Went to the side of the bus facing the walking pavement. Took off every piece off her including her bra, only left her tee. Laid down on the grass patch in cow girl position. After that change to standing doggy while she used the bus as a support, lift up her whole tee exposing her boobs swinging under the moonlight, practically naked. Cumed on the bus xD.

4) And the most common place. Which is the MSCP. bonk my gf there for quite a number of times.

Did went back to the industrial area but sometimes got a few bangala cycling around. That night was the lucky night with nobody ard, i hope. ^^

hi bro,

u mentioned "2) BJ in sentosa's cable car." would like to ask

(1) thot normally cable car is shared with other pple too? or we allow to choose say only we (u n ur gal) two only in the cable car?

(2)is the cable car cabin no security camera?

thanks

xiaoquan
09-05-2011, 04:38 PM
At that time we were returning from sentosa to harbor front. Not much people. So we two got to have our own cabin. But that was quite some time back before they change the cabin. No CCTV. Not sure about the new one tho.

jazzyhunk1000
10-05-2011, 04:22 PM
My public experiences include mainly car ...

1) Jakarta: I used to live there....it was 1 am and I had to head home but agreed to give lift to this sexy Indo babe from BATS , Shangri La after buying her a couple of drinks as she wanted to change bars. While driving down asked her to show her tits and I stopped.....awfully sexy french kiss while cars zoomed past and then i grabbed tits and sucked on them. Later while dropping her off to the bar ...(don't remember the name) as she was heading out, i opened my fly and I took out my cock and told her ..."this is what you did to me" .....she suddenlly bent down and said...your cock so big and hard....and sucked on my cock for 10 mins....didn't wwant to cum but it was the best BJ i have ever had...more so , because the area was well lit, people were walking past touching distance of my car while she sucked me....i played with her bald pussy too while getting sucked. ....shiok.

2) many times I have done in singapore with different babes in car....Orchard tower 7th floor parking, very exciting as sommeone could be watching with binoculors and residents' cars passing and labor people sleeping around.

3) one time in east coast park parking while it was raining heavily.

4) Kallang Leisure park parking .....huge parking lot...many dark spots...

5) one time in great world city car park fuck in the back seat of the car in Basement 3. hehe

Dick Trainee
11-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Hmm, have not been here for quite a while liao. Time to add my contribution liao. :D

1) Dec 2010: MSCP near Bukit Panjang. My MILF FB gave me a BJ & CIM in my car. 2nd round about 1 hour later that night after dinner when she closes her shop.

2) Jan 2011: Went for a gathering with colleagues at CHIJMES. Got to know a SYT there. Drink, TCSS a bit and decided that she was horny enough. Took her to car park at Westin and banged her in my back seat. Heng parked in a relatively dark corner. Discovered too late that she's a squirter. Almost ran out of tissue. Haha. Had to think of some bullshit reason when I brought my BMW for cleaning and servicing.

3) Feb 2011: Met up with an friend for lunch to catch up. Since already banged before, just ask her directly if she has an hour of free time. So after a bit of coaxing and persuasion, went back up to her place to doggy her in her bedroom, follow by a BJ and CIM. Lucky her hubby posted overseas. Managed to hook up with her for a few more 'lunch gathering' for that entire month. Pretty well kept me sextisfied for a while. :D

4) April 2011: Took my usual MILF FB out to dinner and movie at Orchard Cineleisure. After that went for a drink and supper. Must have been something in the wine, cuz the next thing I know, my zippers were down. (Always drink at a table with long table cloth guys :D) Gave me a HJ right there until I cannot tahan anymore. Since the bar a bit dim and our table is in a dark spot, I need to reward her as well and went straight for that pussy. Oops, no underwear :eek: Not even a G-string. Left in 20 5 mins. And my drink came just barely 5 mins. LL, cannot tahan liao, so force myself to finish the ice cold cider in one shot. Head straight for the carpark, dragged my MILF in and stripped everything off. Almost like doing gymnastics in the back seat. 69 was the hardest, not enough space. Haha, I complain that her D-cups took up too much back space and got rewarded by a BBBJ. Too shiok until I almost cum in her pussy, heng pulled out in time. Haha

MichelleFLsg
11-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Had regular quickies at a spiral multi story carpark in serangoon.
Super sexciting cos the windows are not vcooled (darkened). We tried totally naked (afew times) doggie-ing. Makes me super wet and excited.
Think another couple saw us in action & did a quickie too!

hirameki
11-05-2011, 07:38 PM
last time i did at world trade centre, one of the staircase ofcoz with door closed. in our secondary school uniform somemore.. damn exciting

tried at public swimming pool too, very few people. lifeguard didn't see coz we didn't do it so obviously but still able to do it with no ppl suspecting

Jaysonjerkee
11-05-2011, 11:10 PM
Well,it's e fear of getting spotted which contributes to boost e intensed excitement to it's utmost level. As e our responses to fear n pleasure r being so closely related to eachother. had a few encounters n really enjoyed those experiences w my ex. its remarkable.

jolenexie
12-05-2011, 05:15 AM
Haha I enjoy being fuck in public more than at home or hotel!

I did it in:
Jurong mscp, Raffles uob building's toilet, and jacuzzi!

Omg! So exciting and I enjoy it! Haha!

kanninabeh
12-05-2011, 11:10 AM
kanninabeh! i fucked my gf at bus-stop very early in the morning many years ago. she was in her blue pinafore n i just pulled down her panties to her ankle area n she sat on my lap, my lanjiao inside her cheebye - she was facing the front. the sky was still very dark.

Langni
12-05-2011, 11:44 AM
Just did it in e car.. Once got up my car.. She grab hold of my gear shaft and caress it. So I reach over to finger her while driving to town from
Woodlands. Made her cum and was rewarded with bbbj while I was concentrating w the jam in CTE. Haven't blow off when I reach so drive into the basement carpark and carry on. Finally CIM and she left for work.. Shiok.. :)

MaMister
12-05-2011, 01:36 PM
Just did it in e car.. Once got up my car.. She grab hold of my gear shaft and caress it. So I reach over to finger her while driving to town from
Woodlands. Made her cum and was rewarded with bbbj while I was concentrating w the jam in CTE. Haven't blow off when I reach so drive into the basement carpark and carry on. Finally CIM and she left for work.. Shiok.. :)

think the sperm still stuck in between her teeth... is she doing sales job?

Langni
12-05-2011, 01:51 PM
Office job. Think I gave her a good Bkfast and fully wake her up for work after she cum. Her whole undies are wet.

naan1974
12-05-2011, 03:31 PM
Here's my contribution

1) In the NUS tennis court infront of sheares hall in the middle of the night.
2) In the conference room at suntec T1, #38 flr office
3) open rooftop at shaw Lido
4) zouk member's conner

i miss those days...

Lefegordon
12-05-2011, 06:10 PM
in easr coast park bench facing the sea...quite dark and many mosquitos....but who cares

jolenexie
13-05-2011, 04:38 AM
Omg after reading all the experience you guys had outdoor it kind of turn me on to do something kinky! But sadly, no situable candidate at the moment to do :( my previous ex bfs don't exactly know where to go and have "fun".
Anyway, anybody knows of good place in east coast area other than easy coast park/carparks? Hehe must get ready to bring the next guy I meet for some kinky activities in the night to boost my sex life! Haha!

Langni
13-05-2011, 09:57 PM
Jolenexie hi...

Langni
13-05-2011, 10:03 PM
There is a short jetty behind Road safety park. Walk to the end. Go over the railing. I try once there. Dark and no ppl there too. Great feeling.

wuchuai
14-05-2011, 03:12 PM
wow... happening.. so dark can see things?

miniboy
14-05-2011, 07:24 PM
was at the MBS last week
lose liao no mood so talk a walk around the shopping mall while waiting for friends still playing

wah wah see a pretty syt standing
so i go nearer take a look and view from a distance
not too bad
got look got figure

opps .. she turn around and saw me
i smile and wave to her
"mei ren"

but her respone is turn her back at me

wahh wahh better still her back view also nice
slim waist and great butt showing

after about 5 minutes of free view
since she didnt walk away i move forward and approach her

miniboy
14-05-2011, 07:27 PM
after some chitchat with her
she lost all money... no money ...
blah blah blah
ask some money from me
i say go hotel she say cannot as she is still waiting for her friends

so we proceed to the nearest handicap toilet and complete the act

got to go ... will write on if some1 ask me to continue

LL

kingkong87
14-05-2011, 09:20 PM
cont pls! i m interested haha

Langni
14-05-2011, 10:31 PM
after some chitchat with her
she lost all money... no money ...
blah blah blah
ask some money from me
i say go hotel she say cannot as she is still waiting for her friends

so we proceed to the nearest handicap toilet and complete the act

got to go ... will write on if some1 ask me to continue

LL

Lucky boy... Continue pls. More...

Langni
14-05-2011, 10:33 PM
wow... happening.. so dark can see things?

Actually not very dark. Isn't that a good thing. That is dark and did it in the public. Once u cross the railing. In close range. Sure can see each other but from far u won't lah. Best is when the tide is coming up or windy nite. We might get wet from sea water. Shiok.

jolenexie
15-05-2011, 02:49 AM
Sorry side track abit! Lol I found a good spot near my place (Siglap area). It's a playground btw. Any chinese guy keen to explore with me there on Sunday/Monday night? :)
Pls PM me your contact and more about yourself! Lol thanks ;P

motown
15-05-2011, 09:20 AM
Im 34yo Chinese at 6th in height. So do I fit the bill in exploring with you? Do let me know at 96269906. Seeya.

tigerprawn
15-05-2011, 05:36 PM
Just a note to bros here: I thought this place is infested with big cockroaches at night? When it comes to nighttime, if you shine a torch light the floor is literally flooded with roaches. That was a few years ago... unless this place has been cleaned up since.

Actually not very dark. Isn't that a good thing. That is dark and did it in the public. Once u cross the railing. In close range. Sure can see each other but from far u won't lah. Best is when the tide is coming up or windy nite. We might get wet from sea water. Shiok.

Langni
15-05-2011, 06:21 PM
Hi tigerprawn, maybe is true but the night I went was peaceful. Did it and went back both happily. Only once, I was attack by rats in sentosa becos I brought food with me.
Since then... The most I brought drinks or beer along. No food pls. It might spoil ur nite.. Cheers.

bigbull75
17-05-2011, 12:50 AM
Tried once at some deserted buildings before the Jewel Box, Mt Faber. It was a full moon and the area was pretty bright. Bought my girl there jalan jalan and chance upon this site. Quite and very open, but no one goes there. Had a quicky... Shiok... :D

Langni
17-05-2011, 12:12 PM
One more place to update. Lor Halus Wetland park. New place. No ppl at all. Did it in car openly then carry on with door open with doggy style to end off the session. Toilet nearby to wash up too :)

liu_12
18-05-2011, 11:06 AM
Kent Ridge car park @ 9 am.
Finger her while driving, she super high and wet!Moaning very loud and asking for fuck,detour to KR and too many car and worker around,I also cannot tahan just find a empty slot and fuck her in the back seat with morning stroller walking some distance away. Exciting and shiok!

overmars
18-05-2011, 11:09 AM
Went to Taiwan last year, and took a trip up to Sun Moon Lake. Rented a bike and went cycling with OC. The trail led us up this hill (had to push bike, too steep) and at the top had a nice view of the lake and a small hut for people to hide under the rain. Since there was really nobody anywhere, we decided to bonk there while we soaked up the view. :D

KevinJacob
18-05-2011, 08:53 PM
went to hort park last wk.. on a thurs night arnd 3am..when it closes.. u can basically do it at every corner of the park=x

bigbull75
18-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Any bros and sis here experience to have sex in the taxi before? I jus wonder, pls dint zap me. Thanks.

Once tried a BBBJ in a cab... Shiok ah...

intimatenotes
19-05-2011, 12:04 AM
just went through the posts... anymore places to recommend? want to try out with my man. hehe. better still put in a list. :p

condomers
19-05-2011, 05:15 PM
i use to making love with my ex gf at the school hall when camping time.

Chanelfingers
19-05-2011, 06:24 PM
sky garden of suntec...
now ppl go MBS...pak tor...they neglect this Sky garden

West29
19-05-2011, 07:49 PM
I am eager to show you if you want :)

Langni
19-05-2011, 10:43 PM
Just done and sent her back. Went to a small dark road near to Sembawang park. Beside a Malay mosque. Nice place if you are driving. First, we were doing it in the car, because is too cramp. I open up the car door and finish up doggy beside my car. Is very dark there and we can't see much things. Hopefully no one is hiding ard cos my gal is moaning loudly.. Shiok.

starystarynite
20-05-2011, 12:31 AM
there is a guy recommend me MBS , near the new exhibition hall. he said good place and discreet...in my thread. not try yet. i thought MBS is crowded.

But for sky garden, me and my ex use to go there...that was like 6-7 yrs ago...Now dunno how it has become.

U still go there?

sky garden of suntec...

greddy88
20-05-2011, 04:18 PM
1) young time, prc student meimei got to know via a friend in a private school on the in my car boot (mine is a hatch) along a dark quiet private estate about 3am.
that time small head ruled over big head, did it raw..cum inside.

2) did the same prc meimei in staircase near lift lobby.. did doggy.
she was on short skirt, easy to pull up, shift her panty aside and stick my dick in. cummed inside but later stained her panty.. got scolding :D
almost become my gf/fb.. she had to go back china for some personal reasons.
last heard of her, she opened some food business there and doing quite ok

3) finger/bbbj with gf in east coast carpark.. knn got peeping tom. thought saw ghost. dick shrunk.. lost all mood and drove home

RealEstateGuy
20-05-2011, 04:33 PM
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.

Brother, your post is really pathetic. Goes against the SG society I have in mind of barring lewd acts in public.

mr dam
20-05-2011, 08:58 PM
sky garden of suntec...

i used to go to the playground on the top floor of Wisma Atria.

scandal_fei
20-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Did it once at the top of the MSCP opp queenstown library along margaret drive years back. The top level of the cpark is totally dark...found a personal lot with walls from both sides.:p

Danger boy
21-05-2011, 11:22 AM
I once have sex with my ex at marina bay park toilet.Dammed happening.I cumm twice.heheheh

hardworking48
21-05-2011, 03:29 PM
Bro Langni...u did in near the mosque in Sembawang?? Over there is malay burial ground....be careful loh.... u may attract "something" if u do it there!!:eek:

Langni
21-05-2011, 05:41 PM
Bro Langni...u did in near the mosque in Sembawang?? Over there is malay burial ground....be careful loh.... u may attract "something" if u do it there!!:eek:

Ya.. After a few visit then I realize but I'm not alone. There were a few car going in and out when they are done whenever I go there. Just stay in or beside the car. Won't go near the bushes. Thanks for reminding dude. :)

Nurwaty
21-05-2011, 11:46 PM
my favourite will be jurong hill park , on top of jurong bird park.
usually there will be 2-3 couple at the benches after midnight.

very quite place and everybody is minding thier own bizness :D

Kim Jiao Ong
22-05-2011, 12:27 AM
Hi Bro Langni, heard that place got pontianak. I personally went there before once but kanna Bangala peeping toms. KNN!!!:mad:

mama88
22-05-2011, 02:19 AM
1) F***ed ex-gf in the condo steam room, after skinny-dipping in the hotpool - lucky noone walked in on us :D

2) F***ed gf in back seat of car parked in a Changi resort... very exciting :p

Funny thing is they enjoyed more than me, cos i too scared.

Langni
22-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Hi Bro Langni, heard that place got pontianak. I personally went there before once but kanna Bangala peeping toms. KNN!!!:mad:

Thanks dude. I try not to go there often unless Bo Bian. No wonder always got very nice flower fragrance here. :p

callim2
22-05-2011, 05:09 PM
my favourite will be jurong hill park , on top of jurong bird park.
usually there will be 2-3 couple at the benches after midnight.

very quite place and everybody is minding thier own bizness :D

Bro if I am not wrong, need to pay carpark money for entry, pls correct me if i am wrong
:cool:

sony2002
22-05-2011, 05:18 PM

honestly i rather have Bangala peeping than something else :eek:

but if you see the peeping tom suddenly run away before you are done, may be because he spotted something else also :eek:

most of the time, peeping tom will continue peeping unless you step out of the car with baseball bat or got police coming...so must thank the peeping tom for helping us to "see water"

for me, i am fine with peeping tom as long as they are not doing some recording

Ah Ber
22-05-2011, 05:35 PM
Bro if I am not wrong, need to pay carpark money for entry, pls correct me if i am wrong

Nope, if i'm not wrong, weekends is free. But still must put in cashcard personally. Not contactless.. Hope it helps!

mcjc
23-05-2011, 04:53 AM

not only the potianak thing is true. (refer to link) 6th part.

www.spi.com.sg/haunted/sembawang/index.htm

www.spi.com.sg/spi_files/sembawang_pontianak/index.htm

that place is very haunted, had personally seen someone being possess there.

so do not try anything funny there its a very haunted place.

callim2
23-05-2011, 06:17 AM
Nope, if i'm not wrong, weekends is free. But still must put in cashcard personally. Not contactless.. Hope it helps!

Tks bro ah ber for the info :p

danju09
23-05-2011, 06:19 AM
My lover once took me to the Chinese Garden and fucked me in the Pagoda.While we were fucking a ang moh man saw us and asked if he could join in. I agreed and we had a wonderful threesome with me cumming over and over again.
Joo Lee

zhu star
23-05-2011, 05:37 PM

If I not wrong, it should be free parking after 10pm. My farvorte spot especially with my Viet girl.:D

iz1585
23-05-2011, 06:39 PM
F*k my discreet gf from hk at the back seat of car at Changi Airport (T1 carpark).... shiok!:D

Langni
23-05-2011, 09:32 PM
F*k my discreet gf from hk at the back seat of car at Changi Airport (T1 carpark).... shiok!:D

Wow... Cannot tahan Liao ah? Did it once u met her at the airport or before she go off?

iz1585
24-05-2011, 03:11 PM
Wow... Cannot tahan Liao ah? Did it once u met her at the airport or before she go off?

Just after she checked out from the airport... cannot tahan sia! :p

lavastone
24-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Time to contribute mine.

My gf and i went to an Indonesian villa for a holiday and as we have private pool, we went skinny dipping in the pool and we had sex in the pool at night. As the night went on, we decided to be more adventurous, so we walk out of the villa naked. Thats ard 2 to 3am then. there is a public pool nearby and we have another round of sex there at the poolside. It was intense and we fear people might walk pass the pool and saw our "deeds". I release my cum all over my gf's body and face and we sneaked back to our villa asap. My gf still have the cum on her face when we sneak back.

The night was fun... Next 2 nights, we raise the bar higher and we were crazy.

lavastone
24-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Another time, ard 1 yr ago, my gf and i were having some spa treatment at Batam. It was an outdoor concept kind, with straw screen surrounding the hut. So in any case, people from outside could roughly see what's in the hut, although not very clear type. The spa ended with a foam flower bath. The two masseurs waited outside and my gf stripped her disposable underwear in front of me, sit on my cock and ride away. i stripped mine and switched to doggy style and finish the whole process with reverse cowgirl.

we got up to bath the soap away from our bodies and got changed. when we walked out of the hut, the two massuers actually gave us a cheeky smile! at the moment, i think to myself that they might have seen us f***ing in the bath tub. I am like, smile back to them and walk off to my room.

pirates0123
24-05-2011, 09:21 PM
Me and my gf (now wife) have done it in car (car park in the flat).
The most excited is when we do it in the swimming pool...:D

nuclearkid
25-05-2011, 10:24 AM
Me and my gf (now wife) have done it in car (car park in the flat).
The most excited is when we do it in the swimming pool...:D

Try car in the swimming pool. :D

lavastone
25-05-2011, 12:44 PM
How come no one talk about having sex in the airplane toilet??
like those in the movies where couples have a quickie job in the cramped space. :P

nuclearkid
26-05-2011, 09:44 AM
How come no one talk about having sex in the airplane toilet??
like those in the movies where couples have a quickie job in the cramped space. :P

I need to fuck a hobbit to do that. The lavatories are already cramped for just me... but maybe its because am flying economic class.

Dedgen
26-05-2011, 10:36 AM
I need to fuck a hobbit to do that. The lavatories are already cramped for just me... but maybe its because am flying economic class.

Brother.. Economic class and business or 1st class not much of a difference la.. prolly slightly bigger, but not big enough to house 2 persons inside. Cause i've flew on 3 classes before.. :cool:

Mista86
26-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Hi guys,

anyone tried public fuck in Vivocity before? Please recommend me

shawnong1979
26-05-2011, 11:12 AM
Another time, ard 1 yr ago, my gf and i were having some spa treatment at Batam. It was an outdoor concept kind, with straw screen surrounding the hut. So in any case, people from outside could roughly see what's in the hut, although not very clear type. The spa ended with a foam flower bath. The two masseurs waited outside and my gf stripped her disposable underwear in front of me, sit on my cock and ride away. i stripped mine and switched to doggy style and finish the whole process with reverse cowgirl.

we got up to bath the soap away from our bodies and got changed. when we walked out of the hut, the two massuers actually gave us a cheeky smile! at the moment, i think to myself that they might have seen us f***ing in the bath tub. I am like, smile back to them and walk off to my room.

Nice one, me done that too before, think u n me are doing at the same place...haha..

LeMoN
27-05-2011, 12:32 AM
Brother.. Economic class and business or 1st class not much of a difference la.. prolly slightly bigger, but not big enough to house 2 persons inside. Cause i've flew on 3 classes before.. :cool:

Not sure which fleet u took but I always fly on SQ A380 n the 1st class toilet is a lot bigger than the economy class toilet n it comes with full set of toiletries. Definitely no prob for 2 adults but then since the toilet door can be open from d outside, it's really quite risky. Anyway, the 1st class seats in d middle column can be turn into a double bed which u can definitely have some "fun" on d plane with your spouse.

peterpan
27-05-2011, 09:45 AM
Hi guys,

anyone tried public fuck in Vivocity before? Please recommend me

Lots of places in vivo to try. Carpark after late night movie, breast feeding rooms, top floor outdoor park right on top of the staircase pavillion...

Piratex
27-05-2011, 09:49 AM
Peterpan, have you fucked before in Vivo?

so many guards patrolling,... i find it hard to find a proper peacful place to fuck in vivo

love exploring different places to fuck/!

lavastone
27-05-2011, 11:50 AM
A lot of students and youngster at vivocity late at night... new playground for them

daddycool82
02-07-2011, 01:37 PM
fetch a girl that i meet on net and drove to woodlands waterfront carpark in wee hours... still got ppl strolling there.. park my car at e carpark and the girl reaches my dick with my shorts on she she squeeze, stroking and fondling my dick.. feeling damn shiok but when got ppl walk pass our car she took away her hand but when no one she put it back into my shorts to stroke.. coz i not so easy with open public decided to drive away to industrial area with big lorry and park there where my shorts was pull down btw was not wearing underwear tt time :) she took out my dick and started stroking it and request by her that she wanna bbbj me.. she started blow me and feeling was wow!!! i also requested to see her breast and damn was fucking huge at least a D cup! i suck her breast like no tomorrow.. and she sucking my dick until i cannot tahan and cum inside her mouth and she keep on sucking it dry and she swallow my cum down her throat.. what a night i had and sent her back home after that..

sexmatrix03
02-07-2011, 03:51 PM
Remember on of the trip to Bintan Lagoon.....

The big swimming pool has some private corners, so whist swimming and playing water with friends and ex in the morning, and ideal popped into my head.

So where in the middle of the night, ard 2am bah, pull my ex out to the swimming pool, walked to the most private and dark corner, f**king hell, there's security walking ard, so have to sneak in like a thief, exciting lo.

Found a nice corner in the water, tell my ex what I wanted, and there we go, with her in her t-shirt and shorts, with without her bra, I pull her into the water and began rubbing my already standing dick at her butt crack and hands roaming her breast underneath her wet t-shirt, the scene is......... wow!!

With the thought of a sercurity walking passed us soon, I quickly pull down her shorts and panty for a quicky, found my dick in her pussy in doggy position, I ramped her fast and was done in 10mins, f**king water was cold lo, cannot perform, then plus the fear of getting caught..... the feeling was sexciting... hahaha.....

In the end, we both caught a cold the next morning. Hahahaha.....

r0cksteady
02-07-2011, 06:19 PM
All these was when I was younger.
Now older, care about reputation and risks or comfort.

Swimming pool of 5* resort in Bali

Overhead bridge of Marina Square, video camera just overhead us shooting and people walking directly under us. Cannot imagine we were so brave. But of course, anyone from Suntec could have seen us. It was at night but we were young. LOL.

Overhead bridge of Kallang Leisure Park

Taxi in afternoon (blowjob)

Bus in afternoon (blowjob)

In between event tents of foodstalls in Sentosa during a food carnival (hundreds of people walking past us but cannot see us)!!!

Staircases of residential places

Handicapped toilets (don't know if that counts for 'public area')

In car everywhere, carparks, public parks, while driving, etc.... .

Renji
02-07-2011, 09:33 PM
seletar reservior for me

BiRd13
04-07-2011, 10:28 AM
Nice one, me done that too before, think u n me are doing at the same place...haha..

Think we all at same place... lols... Just different timing...

I had another one at local spa... Which have a 'outdoor' jacuzzi facing the 'sea' too... (Guess some may have guess where's the place) Anyway, while we were 'enjoying' inside halfway through, one of the therapist came in... Was shocked though... And she just smiled at us, and says 'Sorry for disturbing'... After placing the tea down, she went out of the room again...

Trinitrophenol
04-07-2011, 11:09 AM
Years ago, when I was still in contact with my ex-FB, we decided to have a little thrill .. went to AMK MRT , outside the toilet where the kerb is (everytime got quite a few people sitting there one) , during peak hours..

She was wearing a short skirt , crotchless panties , and I was wearing shorts w zip, boxers beneath.. she sat on my lap, back facing me , looks something like this http://www.menshealth.com/sex-position-playbook/sites/default/files/spp/sex-position-Spin-Cycle_0.jpg . Took out my dick when there is no one looking and inserted into her wet awaiting pussy.. She will pretend to "move" and shift herself around while sliding and grinding on my cock.. once in a while she would move her butt higher and slam down on my cock, teasing me.. (I swore if anyone standing from the side would see my cock sliding in her!)

damn exciting to do it when you see lots of public walking just meters in front of you..

Came so hard that day and waited till my cock deflated before we readjusted ourselves and she went to the toilet nearby to cleanup.. while walking with my cum dripping down her long slender legs.. :D

yahooboy
05-07-2011, 01:59 PM
here is mine,

1) east coast last carpark
2) MSCP outside the car
3) in the lift
4) east coast facing the sea
5) fly all the way to Hong kong with gf and fuck then fly back the sameday
6) bj while driving
7) in movie

taker97
05-07-2011, 03:09 PM
I have done it twice and boy it was super thrilling.

1)Bishan Park Carpark-The carpark was closed for renovations but i move the cone aside,park my car and bang FB in my back seat.
2) After KTV,drove the gal to Sim Lim Tower open carpark, super dark at night...and had sex.

MoralEthics
05-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Did sitting reverse cowgirl on the upper deck of SBS bus. 1st row with both her hands pressing onto the windshield for support. The old double decker bus only had mirrors at the stairs but not the front row seats. Last bus back to interchange on a weekday & thus no other passengers on upper deck. But I'm sure passing cars can see us clearly, especially with her shirt pulled up & boobs exposed. :D

Blowjob on the same upper deck front row seat, a few more times at the last row during schooling days. Blowjob by a KTV girl in taxi & I fucked the taxi driver for not paying attention to the road. LFMAO!

Fucked my colleague during work in the store & had to stop a few times to attend to customers who came knocking on the counter for assistance. She became real regular on this & I think the kick got to her. To think she can still put on a straight face & behave like buddies with my gf when she visits me after her work.

Fucked a lady in the upper level toilet of a pub in Tanjong Pagar after many rounds of stout. Took a slightly longer time to end the job due to the distraction of people banging on the door wanting to pee. Hahaha!

The last public sex deed was done at a customer site in a dark corner of the employees locker area with a PRC operator. It was too much of an excitement for me & thus only tried once. Too many people walking to & fro at all times. Way too dangerous. Apparently that corner was a known playground because someone else was caught not long after I had my fun there. Lol

Langni
05-07-2011, 05:59 PM
Met FB at the car park of International plaza then drive all the way up to the roof top.
Park facing CPF building in the open and she start giving me a BJ, I fingered her at the same time.. Can spot some OL standing a distance away smoking after their lunch. After a while I cum and she suck me clean n dry. Can't sextify so we shift to the rear seat.. Lift up her skirt and did doggy till she cum and I cum again.. Shiok.
Once in a while still have to look around at the OLs in case we were spotted.

Zheng Ge
19-07-2011, 12:00 PM
Bro.

You all know where is the Indoor Stadium ?

That is 1 of my favourite open air site for hanging out with my FB.

:D

msn_of _RTG
19-07-2011, 12:16 PM
There is a MSCP facing a MRT station.

At level 4, when bonking at the back seat of the MPV, can see the train passes by up and down every 1 mins during the peak period.

I like to go for bonking at the back seat of the MPV with my GF.
She loves it too when we doing in doggie style as she will be looking out through the front windscreen and she can see the crowd and packed MRT train passing by.

The cheeky her, sometimes even waved at the passenger waiting for train at the platform.

hahahahahaha......!!!!

crazy girl.

:p

acidicavex
19-07-2011, 12:33 PM
1) MSCP staircase (cowgal style)
2) MSCP on the 2nd last lvl in the car
3) MSCP outside the car in standing
4) The old curvy road from upper thomson to upper priece resverior (use to be dark but when i was doing a paint job a few cyclist rode pass hahaha
5) seletar resviro carpark
6) sembawang park
7) in seletar west camp (now cannot liao due to the opening) Last time that place is a heaven i recall there is road going thru pass a pub gate at the end is a florist farm. the road overlook TPE did it there while watching the car zoom past.
8) east coast carpark e
9) BBj in cinema in afternoon movie

cawca
19-07-2011, 01:02 PM
My favourite place is at the beach. There are a few quiet beaches and some that are quite isolated.

Just laying down on a mat and making out with the breeze blowing and to the sound of waves is fantastic. When dark, can even go full nude. Otherwise, just the bottom removed :D

Shiock77
19-07-2011, 01:43 PM
1. Pub toilet and doggie and standing holding one of her leg up.
2. In taxi, my gal bj me
3. void deck at Toa payoh
4. the old shop house at Mohd sultan
5. Sentosa siloso
6. china black behide the bar courter
7. pacific plaza car park, standing beside my car

I personally prefer standind as most of the gal told me it can go deeper in them and they like it.

ethansea
21-07-2011, 12:06 AM
I started off with kissing and later licking my GF at Pasir Ris Park, the one with Pony rides. The park was quite quiet after 10pm but there were still people “walking” around. My GF got frightened and told me to go. I thought game over already. As I was driving off, my GF asked me whether I can still drive while she BJ me. I told her better don’t in case I accident lah.

I drove to another park within the same area (the one with a big playground). After I had parked my car there, I reached under her dress pulled down her panty and licked her again. This time she unzipped my pants and started to BJ me. I almost cum in her mouth. Told her to stop. She climbed over to rear seat as she wanted me to fuck her there. I cum quite fast because of the excitement doing in a park and the fear of being seen by someone. I can see my GF really enjoy doing in the open.

goatee33
22-07-2011, 12:21 AM
Let me share mine

1, Top level HBD staircase, Fj
2, Ground level muilt storey carpark, Hj
3, Community centre toilet, Fj
4, community centre staircase, Bbbj
5, movie theater, Hj
6, causeway point Adult baby toilet, Fj
7, Hj at taxi, Hj
8, fj at community centre ktv, Fj
9, Ktv toilet, Fj
10, Sembawang park, Fj at the top BBQ pit
11, inside tent beach, Fj
12, private house backlane, Bbbj
13, Bus stop, bbbj
14, bus, Hj+Bbbj

That's all I can think of now.
Cheers

juzMe
22-07-2011, 08:11 AM
Tried few places with the different girlfriends I had in the past:
- on benches in Botanic Garden and Jurong Lake in '87
- at a stairwell Bras Basah Complex while shopping for textbook
- in the car parked in Changi Airport before my second girlfriend's business trip flight; came in her mouth after she came riding on me in the backseat; she text later to say that my cum left a tingling feeling in her throat during her flight
- in a quiet lane off Bukit Timah Road near entrance to CTE; had my FB who sat in the driver seat suck me while I stood outside with my bermudas pulled down; fucked her with her bent over the boot of her car; it helps with her wearing a skirt & heels; had her naked once when we got bolder & threw caution to the wind
- in the staircase landing in a public carpark in Jalan Bahagia with same FB

And the latest which happened just last year, had a PRC FL come over to my place at 2am in the morning. Met her at carpark and led her to garden and had her blow me for a good 10 minutes while we sat on the bench facing the CTE. Walking back to my place, had her blow me while I stand at a darken recessed corner at the bottom of my block before making love to her back in the comfort of my bed

The feeling: exhilarating and mind boggling!

randyboy73
28-07-2011, 10:48 AM
East coast parkway, quite close to the old PA campsite. it was along the narrow road, a small recess, occasionally bikes will cycle past. My wife and I did it in the backseat. I know its nothing special, just that it was at 5pm in the evening, in the brod daylight. We were stark naked and she still teases me about flashing my white ass to passerbys who cycle past our car and peer thru the window,

another backseat adventure was at Kallang Leisure drome, open air carpark, 6pm. This was our first car adventure, Full fledge sex just after her period ended. Crazy cramps. Was quite funi considering that we were both suffering from cramps due to inexperience in manouvering in the car.

bayth911
28-07-2011, 12:31 PM
too many to list... but here are some of them....

MSCP at the Anchorage ;
MSCP at Pandan Valley ;
open carpark at Harbor Front.... Private carpark... She had parked her vehicle in the private carpark and we had just had drinks at St James and I sent her back to the car park to collect her car... It was dark, isolated and soooo conducive. Zero resistance when i reached over to tickle her dripping pussy ...and soon enough..., i climbed out of my car and took her ...whiloe standing outside the car and her kneeling on the passenegr seat. it was a WILD ride !!! came inside her, slapped her ass and told her to go home to her husband.;
In a male toilet with a MILF, This was a PUB in Duxton ..... fortunately the owners are frens and they knew what i was doing.... they obstructed as many people from enterin the rear of the PUB so that i could finish off ASAP... the thrill was amazing;
One afternoon in a Cigar Room.... very few people in the place at the time and I took the opportunity to meet up with another MILF for whisky and cigar.... Slipped my hanads under her black lycra dress and fingered her till she was dripping wet.... Told her to remove her undies...she went to the ladies and returned and placed it in my hands for keeep sake... MAN!!! everyone should try the taste of cigar and fresh pussy juice together...wash it down with a cold glass of 18 yrs old whisky and you feel like u had just cummed;
Parked car along Mt Faber ...along the down slope... fewer cars and less human traffic. I took my regular FB out for lunch.... and had her for dessert at Mt Faber later. She sucked me dry and swallowed. Hence no need to wipe up. she also had her undies removed the rest of the day adn she told me that the feeling was incredible.... Not wearing undies while at work was such a thrill for her... till this day...she hardly wears any undies to work....except when there is the RED lights ...

loads more.... but these are some of the more memorable events that took place within the last 1 year....NOTE : Everyone of them was a MILF. It seems that MILFS are more adventurous and obliging ...dont you agree...:)

cheers bros ... Happy Boinking ....!!:D

F400
28-07-2011, 03:38 PM
Ever pull up at SLE under overhead flyover from TPE broad daylight around 11 am.
Then, gf was wearing running shorts. Pull down her shorts and panty, did doggie and cum while standing with her right leg stretch apart on my shoulder. Got scolding from her coz cum in pussy.

Tried also at kallang heading floating marina at bout 630pm, where duck tour boat exit from road and enter river. Both of us was suppose to be jogging but was overcome by our horniness. Manage to cum outside but heavily stained her shorts.

Wat a memories we had b4 we got married.

xxx0077
28-07-2011, 07:18 PM
I experienced before:

1) K-box - Selegie Park mall
2) Vivocity- Tangs Level 2 Men department FITTING room. Brought many Shirts and pants into the big spacious room with big mirror to "TRY" out with girlfriend.
2) Mount Faber
4) Telok Blangah Hill open field facing the HDB Flats, we did it stand up, me bonking from behind while we faced the hdb flats.
5) Woodland Causeway point Golden Village when we are the only one in the cinema.
6) BJ in car at ECP, from East Coast Park to Tuas when I finally CUM in her Mouth
7) Changi Hospital
8) Bukit Panjang. THere's a small road leading to Bukit Timah. FJ in car.
9) Millenia Walk- Outside level 2 outside Generator Room
10) Old Marina South, at the round foutain
11) Car parked outside Old Telok Blangah Secondary School, FJ in Car
12) Causway Point Stairsway level 5
13) Carpark inside SIngtel Building at Orchard B2 Carpark.
14) Jurong, there's one place call something HUB, Big Open carpark, FJ in Car
15) Aeroplane- Flight to Moscow, when all are asleep, slip into the toilet and FJ. Mile High CLub
16) Changi Beach
17) Punggol Beach
18) Kallang Leisure world Cinema's TOilet. When the last show of the night. When all are watching Movies... Toilet are desserted.
19) K-Box At Kallang Leisure park rm 19 or 20 (It's a corner room and we fj at the corner of the room where the door could be lock and Waiter cannot look in, you can see their shadow but they can never see you FJing or BJing as you are at the corner, the left side of the lcd screen)
20) FJ in car at Ang Mo Kio Industrial PArk 2 at night where all Factories are closed and it's dark.
21) Marina South Big Carpark for Lorry(Now I think gone already)
22) Sembawang Road, there's a Big Car Park for lorry and buses.
23) Choa Chu Kang Chinese Cementry. (Try this. It's really exciting in the cementry, fj under the moonlight. It's not human you are afraid of. It's the "ghost" which you are scared)
24) Suntec city b1 carpark (BJ in car)
25) Sentosa Tanjong Beach Car park. Dark!!!
26) Tan Tock Seng Hospital(Was warded for a few days. GF visited at late night.Hence went to the big handicapped toilet. Even if people notice, they might think I need help in the toilet. But I seriously need help to release)

These are the 26 places I can remember. There are more little petting and bj in public which I can't recall. But these 26 places are most unforgettable place and experience!

greddy88
28-07-2011, 11:12 PM
just had a quickie in the unisex toilet at tampines macdonalds with my xmm fb.

after a couple minutes of blow from her, i pulled down her panty, lifted her leg, leaned her against the toilet wall and entered her (it was easy cos she was still wearing her sexy tennis skirt).

got kan jiong when someone tried to open the door.. fastened pace and cummed inside her

then my fb accidentally dropped and dirtied her panty on the toilet floor.. she just threw it in the bin :D
i could see some sperm still trickling down her thigh as we left the toilet.

there was this sweet-looking prc xmm moping outside the toilet..i think she knew what we did cos she gave us the dirty look.. and i gave her a ;)

who knows.. i may get lucky with her next time :D

niceboyatsg
29-08-2011, 01:01 PM
hehe. cannot read all about this thread.. now so long already.
all bros here got same experiences... i love to tried at public places too..

Office toilet 1 time(both sex toilet afternoon time) i can saw one girl officemate waiting outside the toilet when do fuckjob. as usual standing position. face to face with girl 1 leg raise by strong hand.

2nd time toilet again. my 2nd x gf. we a bit drank. the feeling is nice. i do same position but now her two legs was locked on my two legs and holding her on her butt. 5mins i cum.

3rd time my 3rd x gf at bukit panjang park night time 10pm. jogging area.
very nice experience at same time feel nervous due to public place and i dun want to caught by police.. hehe.. when ppl passing by i stop and pretend i hugging my gf face to face..then continued again..

belowthebelt
29-08-2011, 01:59 PM
I tried this with prc lady who came to my office selling DVD. Been buying frm her few times and chatted with her at staircase within my office building. That day wore a shirt dress, looks bitchy and yummy. I bought few DVD and asked if she wanna quickie now and then. Gave me shy look and ask how to?? I bring her to cargo lift, press door close button and lock the lift with a key ( I have the keys anyway). Heavy kissing and she gave heavenly blow job and I fuck her in standing position. She was screaming with the echo in the lift... I fired at her thighs after few thrusts.... Wipe off with some tissues and she left... Still with a shy but satisfied look. I got back to work...

JChoo
29-08-2011, 02:04 PM
I tried this with prc lady who came to my office selling DVD. Been buying frm her few times and chatted with her at staircase within my office building. That day wore a shirt dress, looks bitchy and yummy. I bought few DVD and asked if she wanna quickie now and then. Gave me shy look and ask how to?? I bring her to cargo lift, press door close button and lock the lift with a key ( I have the keys anyway). Heavy kissing and she gave heavenly blow job and I fuck her in standing position. She was screaming with the echo in the lift... I fired at her thighs after few thrusts.... Wipe off with some tissues and she left... Still with a shy but satisfied look. I got back to work...

Bro, salute you. You must be very handsome.:D

gohzxc
29-08-2011, 02:45 PM

Bro, salute you. You must be very handsome.:D

Bro JChoo same thought as you too, salute both of your.......:cool:

SoTempt
29-08-2011, 02:49 PM
JdkdkdGghhjjj

cncs
29-08-2011, 03:13 PM
FJ w my First gf in her dad's study rm n cum inside her, she just finish period so she said very safe (not sure consider as public area but quite scary)
BBBJ by my ex-gf at East coast park beach was quite late
FJ w ex-gf at Newton Sec Sch open track when it was still in commonwealth
BBBJ by a girl whom i know only a few days at Bukit Gombak stadium/sports complex
FJ w a colleague school mate at NTUC charlet swimming pool
BBBJ by a ex-part-time colleague at a park (Clementi Woods) near her hse

The above was when I was very young, during school days and Uni.

Recent years before marriage
FJ w MILF FB at Woodlands Heavy Vehicle carpark
FJ w the same MILF FB at sembawang park
FJ doggie standing w the same MILF FB at her hse viod deck (was around 3am so I guess no one n both of us feeling very horny)
FJ w my ex-school mate after gathering, send her back she was high n horny so did a quicky at the staircase of the HDB appartment.
Hougang/Tampines Heavy Vehicle carpark w my GF (now my wife)

Come to think of it, it was really an experience being wide and young. Miss those days.
Now when age gets older, less daring. Scary get caught by Police. Heehee!!!

gambit76
29-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Mine will be a FJ with my 1st girlfriend in Pulau Ubin at one of the quarry at night. Still a virgin then but luckilu know when to pull ouy before cumming. :)

ahyeh
29-08-2011, 03:25 PM
Mine was a FJ in Temasek Poly in a small area between two doors that separates the stairs and common area..

belowthebelt
29-08-2011, 03:36 PM
No leh bro... She average looking, me too.. Been chatting with her few times Liao... Cheeky at times... Think she also long time din get banged... Have not seen her for few weeks... Hope she din get caught with her work

Bro JChoo same thought as you too, salute both of your.......:cool:

MaiDUaKang
29-08-2011, 05:43 PM
Mine will be a FJ with my 1st girlfriend in Pulau Ubin at one of the quarry at night. Still a virgin then but luckilu know when to pull ouy before cumming. :)

What a close shave. :D

MaMister
30-08-2011, 02:41 PM

Next time you see her can you ask for her number? I want buy some DVD also....:D

ILML
30-08-2011, 03:56 PM
I did it many times. You name it, I might have done it. On a dbl deck bus, top of some HDB, MSCP, Toilets, offices, changing rooms, stairways, swimming pools, beach, recently did it with my wife in a roof a new estate mscp with my open top. Was fucking her in my convertable with the top down. Trilling..

But my top 3 most memorable were:

1)
-During my JC time, It was after exam, a few of us stay back in the class and we started to play a stupid game. I lose to my opponent, Jasmine. She dare me to take off my underwear. When to the toilet took it off and pass it to her. Infornt of the others. Damn.. Upon seeing this, some male classmate who win, challenge the gals to kiss them etc.. Nth too extreme. When she lost, I dare her to do the same but infornt of all of us. She claim taking off underwear is boring and "counter dare" me to have sex instead. :eek:
The rest of my classmate were cheering and Ofcoz I challange back la. The rest agree to evacuate the classroom, close all doors and windows, leaving us inside. She then pull down her underwear and sat on the table with her legs spead wide. I was nevious actually, looking at her eyes wide. She asked "What are you waiting for?" Damn.. I hear laughing outside the classroom. I BTH, unzip my pants, with my 2IC standing strong, I entered her on the spot, RAW! I cum on the floor. As evidence to my classmate. Some were shock, some were joking abt it. I dont know if my they did peep in. But we were the hot topic of the school then. I gf heard the rumous and broke up with me for this. I insist that its only rumous. But she dont believe me.

2)
-Over head bridge along PIE, Bedok area, it was during my NS days, after clubbing, I sent a frend home. After we alight frm the taxi at Bedok RSVoir, where she stayed. She claim that she wanna go opp Bedok nth BLK 500+, 7-11 buy drinks. Then as we walk up the bridge, she slip, I was suppose to support her but accidentailly grab her boobs and expose abit of her nip. She was wearing a low cut, singlet. BTH liao I tried to kiss her, she complied. She then ask me to fuck her on the spot. I was shock and my 2IC was shock too and fainted.. :o I told her cannt but she unzip me and started bbbj me on the bridge facing PIE expressway. When it got harden she pull down her g-strings and I insert her. Was so Kan Chong, kept looking ard for passerby while fucking her. cannt concentrate too much, finish within 5mins. Cannt control shoot inside her. She was still high and commented that she nvr felt sperm in her before, so shiok. I was worried the whole mth until she have PMS. Heng..

3)
-Was on a hoilday trip with gf(current wife) last year. We stayed in a Villa and ordered for in house massage. We were waiting in our spa room, listen to the music, relaxing. 2 masseuses came. Wa! One is really quite chio. We were suppose to change into our disposable underwear when we ask, they advice that its better that we do it naked. I look at my wife she nodded so we proceed to strip. After we strip, we lied facing down on the massage bed. The masseuses were outside all these while. When we were ready, I press the bell and they came in. Swee! Mine is the chio one. Sty look but boy she reali got the strength. When we were done with the back, I turned and flip over I thought she will be using the cloth to cover herself from me. But when I turn, I saw her, face to face. She looked at me and smile. I was abit PS lo.. As soon as I turned over, she cover me with the cloth and started massage my leg. Sway sway I think I think too much, my didi started to react. I was super super Pai Seh.. It very obvious and she started taking in thai to her partner. They were chatting in a very soft tone and giggling. I closed my eyes, pretent to be slping.. Suddenly I felt her touch on my balls and she wispered to me. "Sorry sir, do you need to release?" I opened my eyes and stare at her, shock! Then I look at my wife, whois lying beside enjoying her massage. She knew my concern and wispered with a smile, "dont worry" I was excited then, I could hear my own heartbeat. I nodded. She then wisper to the partner again and the other masseuse stopped. "What the fuck is going on?" I thought. Suddenly, the volume of the music was turn on louder. "Is the music ok?" My wife replied: ok. So they countine the massage. But mine was doing a HJ for me. It was shiok. but nervous! Fucking nervous! Cheating my wife when she is only beside me. The HJ was great, smooth, slow and sensational. I was cumming. I couldnt take it anymore, I grab hold of the masseuse arm, with me eyes shut tight. She knows and suddenly I could feel a bbbj. I couldnt take it anymore and release it into her mouth. A whole load of it. She sucked me dry and left the room quietly. I open my eyes and look around. My wife was still enjoying, the other masseuse pretent nth happen. After the session, my wife ask "Shiok rite? One of the best I ever hard so far." Ya.. Infact the best I ever had. I tips them 1000bath each. At least to shut their mouth.

prccuntlover
30-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Watch 9 & 1/2 weeks
Ktv room stim

TheDriverGuy
30-08-2011, 06:57 PM
Secondary School Days:
Kiss & heavy petting with then junior gf at void decks late at night, at staircase landings during daytime.
HJ for me by IRC girl while I finger her at void deck facing a big field.
Light petting with godsis in cinema.

Poly School Days:
HJ & BBBJ by then poly gf at poly staircase landings.
Fingered her in cinema.

NS Days:
In Aust before enlistment, HJ by then gf on a tour bus last row. Fingered her. Fucked her in her room shared with her gf.
Heavy petting with the same godsis at Pasir Ris Park.

After NS till now:
FJ with ex-gf in car @ ECP.
BBBJ by ex-gf at staircase landing outside her flat. Fingered her.
BBBJ by ex-gf in my car at her house open carpark.
BBBJ by gf in car at MSCP, staircase landing outside her house.
Quickie in school classroom.
Quickie at staircase landing.
Quickie in car at dark carparks.

bochapsing
31-08-2011, 12:30 PM
3)
-Was on a hoilday trip with gf(current wife) last year. We stayed in a Villa and ordered for in house massage. We were waiting in our spa room, listen to the music, relaxing. 2 masseuses came. Wa! One is really quite chio. We were suppose to change into our disposable underwear when we ask, they advice that its better that we do it naked. I look at my wife she nodded so we proceed to strip. After we strip, we lied facing down on the massage bed. The masseuses were outside all these while. When we were ready, I press the bell and they came in. Swee! Mine is the chio one. Sty look but boy she reali got the strength. When we were done with the back, I turned and flip over I thought she will be using the cloth to cover herself from me. But when I turn, I saw her, face to face. She looked at me and smile. I was abit PS lo.. As soon as I turned over, she cover me with the cloth and started massage my leg. Sway sway I think I think too much, my didi started to react. I was super super Pai Seh.. It very obvious and she started taking in thai to her partner. They were chatting in a very soft tone and giggling. I closed my eyes, pretent to be slping.. Suddenly I felt her touch on my balls and she wispered to me. "Sorry sir, do you need to release?" I opened my eyes and stare at her, shock! Then I look at my wife, whois lying beside enjoying her massage. She knew my concern and wispered with a smile, "dont worry" I was excited then, I could hear my own heartbeat. I nodded. She then wisper to the partner again and the other masseuse stopped. "What the fuck is going on?" I thought. Suddenly, the volume of the music was turn on louder. "Is the music ok?" My wife replied: ok. So they countine the massage. But mine was doing a HJ for me. It was shiok. but nervous! Fucking nervous! Cheating my wife when she is only beside me. The HJ was great, smooth, slow and sensational. I was cumming. I couldnt take it anymore, I grab hold of the masseuse arm, with me eyes shut tight. She knows and suddenly I could feel a bbbj. I couldnt take it anymore and release it into her mouth. A whole load of it. She sucked me dry and left the room quietly. I open my eyes and look around. My wife was still enjoying, the other masseuse pretent nth happen. After the session, my wife ask "Shiok rite? One of the best I ever hard so far." Ya.. Infact the best I ever had. I tips them 1000bath each. At least to shut their mouth.

tat's a good one...!
i was offer a HJ during our couple spa in batam few years ago. it's not in the shared massage room but was in a seperate room where the massuse was helping me to wash off the "mud wrap".... yes, she was bathing me like a baby... :D:D

Bile
03-09-2011, 02:28 AM
Wife went for her regular waxing on Monday and tht usually makes her horny easily. So after dinner, went to Sengkang Riverside park for stroll, ended up in one of the shelters.

As she sat on my laps facing, out, i can feel her wetness. She wasn't wearing any panties that night, so it was easy access for me. Quickly plunge my cock in and she was moving up and down.

Quite exciting as there were the occasional joggers, within 5 mins, I came inside her..........we quickly got up and left. On the wa back to the car, she whispered, saying my cum is leaking from her pussy.

Hahahahha

Langni
03-09-2011, 03:34 AM
Met a gal online, said she wanna go sing K so we booked a small room at those family hygiene KTV room and sing for 2 hours.
Rooms was small so we sat close, brought some beer and we start to hanky panky while singing. Best is the position of the sofa. Even someone walk pass also cant see much unless they put their face on the glass window door.
She gave me a HJ and cum.. cleaned off then i said to enter her and she agreed.
Still singing songs but analog at that time.. She sat on top of my lap facing the tv with her skirt lifted up and i took some time to cum cos is the 2nd shot.
Nice and didnt expect that in a decent family KTV.... :p

SoTempt
03-09-2011, 06:39 AM
Outdoor with my wife.
Finger her anal at the dancefloor of powerhouse.she was wearing a short dress that night,at first I flip up her dress at the dancefloor to let others to have a good view of my wife ass.she's wearing g-string.after I notice that eyes was on her ass,I started to finger her in the anal with her dress flipping up.I love to let ppl see the body of my wife,it just turn on so much !

sgsingle
03-09-2011, 10:14 AM
Met this FB very late at night after her hubby took a late flight for overseas business trip. Went for supper and we were touching each other in the car. Super horny she was.... She was wearing a short shirt (those very soft and expandable type) Could see her panty when she sits down.... Rubbing her and she was reali wet. She can't stay out too late as she was staying with her in-laws...She took out my cock and was giving me a little HJ along the way....

Took off her panty before reaching her house.... I parked the car and we went into the lift.

We were kissing and frenching and my hands were roaming all over... Then she surprised me by lowering herself, opened my zip, took out my cock and suck it in the lift... I looked ard and luckily there was no camera inside there....

The lift was moving up to the 6th floor where she lived. I pressed 18...the highest floor. She just kept sucking....

Upon reaching the 18th floor, i pressed 1 to let the lift come back down again.....

It was so shiok....cum in her mouth on the way down.....

ILML
03-09-2011, 05:57 PM
Outdoor with my wife.
Finger her anal at the dancefloor of powerhouse.she was wearing a short dress that night,at first I flip up her dress at the dancefloor to let others to have a good view of my wife ass.she's wearing g-string.after I notice that eyes was on her ass,I started to finger her in the anal with her dress flipping up.I love to let ppl see the body of my wife,it just turn on so much !

I wish I was there to witness! Lol..

ILML
04-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Met this FB very late at night after her hubby took a late flight for overseas business trip. Went for supper and we were touching each other in the car. Super horny she was.... She was wearing a short shirt (those very soft and expandable type) Could see her panty when she sits down.... Rubbing her and she was reali wet. She can't stay out too late as she was staying with her in-laws...She took out my cock and was giving me a little HJ along the way....

Took off her panty before reaching her house.... I parked the car and we went into the lift.

We were kissing and frenching and my hands were roaming all over... Then she surprised me by lowering herself, opened my zip, took out my cock and suck it in the lift... I looked ard and luckily there was no camera inside there....

The lift was moving up to the 6th floor where she lived. I pressed 18...the highest floor. She just kept sucking....

Upon reaching the 18th floor, i pressed 1 to let the lift come back down again.....

It was so shiok....cum in her mouth on the way down.....

Reminds me of the those good old days. My wife use to suck me in the lift. And I use to grab her boobs, expose them and suck her nips. But lately someone try to score point for the GE. So they claim that they are upgrading our flat. (only 2yrs..) They install cams in the lift... :mad:

yeehaa
04-09-2011, 04:58 PM
just by reading the posts, i realised Singapore is not as simple as it sounds!

Ups for secret fuckers! ahha!

Steelshaft
05-09-2011, 02:29 AM
Ten years ago, after a KTV session at leisure dome, sending a PRC back. So decide to drop by east cost park as she say she had not been to the beach in her life as she was leaving in middle part of china. Actually want to bring her to hotel but she is having PMS so no chioce. Park car at east coast macdonald and head for the beach, that time was around three on a Saturday so still many people at the beach. We found a bench facing the sea and some chatting we start frencing and I start rub her CB with her tampax on. Surprisingly she cum and later she help me to release by doing a bbbj for me. That time I was super thrilled as I am watching around to see whether anyone come close to our beach. To bad just when I am going to cum a group of kid playing with each other near our bench, so I quickly stand up and let her HJ me off and shot my load onto the grass patch as it is more obvious if she continue to bbbj me when her head down. Well then, without tissue, she go to the sea to wash her hand. I didn't wash my dick there as this big worm will attract big fish. Lol
Still got other share with you guys later!

justkimmy
05-09-2011, 08:03 AM
I once gave my bf a bj at this super ulu park in ang mo kio. It seem kind of silly come to think of it! What if someone caught us omg.

LeMoN
05-09-2011, 10:02 AM
tat's a good one...!
i was offer a HJ during our couple spa in batam few years ago. it's not in the shared massage room but was in a seperate room where the massuse was helping me to wash off the "mud wrap".... yes, she was bathing me like a baby... :D:D

U all should try the couple massage in Phuket. They offer HJ to both u n ur partner. After that they will leave the room for u n ur Gf to finish the job. My Gf came twice during the massage. She still asked if this was wat happy ending was about n I said yes. :)

BiRd13
05-09-2011, 10:19 AM
U all should try the couple massage in Phuket. They offer HJ to both u n ur partner. After that they will leave the room for u n ur Gf to finish the job. My Gf came twice during the massage. She still asked if this was wat happy ending was about n I said yes. :)

Wow bro... Your gf are 'open' to let other girls HJ for u.... My gf will kill me if she find out. So will only do without her knowing =X

MaMister
05-09-2011, 01:57 PM
I once gave my bf a bj at this super ulu park in ang mo kio. It seem kind of silly come to think of it! What if someone caught us omg.

Its ok lah, once you do it more often you will get a hang of it.... :D

rob_onny
05-09-2011, 02:34 PM
Bro LeMoN, do u mind 2 share w/us the damage??
BTW, did u cum when they hj u?? or u bonked ur gf after massage?? ;)

bochapsing
05-09-2011, 07:00 PM

bro, can pm me the place.. maybe can go there next time when we go phuket.. :)

Wow bro... Your gf are 'open' to let other girls HJ for u.... My gf will kill me if she find out. So will only do without her knowing =X

dun think my oc permit too..
but as bro lemon mentioned, they provide HJ to "BOTH" u n partner...
so as long as can convince her to recieve HJ from her massuse, then she can't complain i get mine... (but i doubt i can convince her on tat too :()
has to be fair mah... haha..

zacarie
05-09-2011, 09:16 PM
had my first public sex today.. it was exciting. haha. we did it in his car at a mscp at amk. he parked at one of the higher level. it was empty.. but still got to keep a lookout cause it was still bright. hahah . dont wanna get caught..

LeMoN
05-09-2011, 11:43 PM
Bro LeMoN, do u mind 2 share w/us the damage??
BTW, did u cum when they hj u?? or u bonked ur gf after massage?? ;)

I've shared some info in Phuket-info forum. Anyway the place is Bali Hai Massage in Phuket. They have 3 outlets. Go to the one near blanga rd. It cost 1000THB for 1hr30min for a couple. Dun worry about telling d masseurs wat u want. They know wat to do if both of u strip naked in the room. The masseur made my GF so wet that she was moaning during the massage.

Of cos I preempt my GF about the "special" massage. Just told her I read in Phuket-info about a very special couple massage n we should try it. They will do a mix of oil n erotic massage for an hour then they will leave the room n wait outside till u finish with ur spouse :)

I didnt cum during the HJ cos I can control quite well but nearly when I saw my GF moaning in pleasure. :)

bochapsing
05-09-2011, 11:47 PM
thx for sharing, bro lemon... i will know where bring my oc next time when we r in phuket...

:D:D:D

loneyheart
06-09-2011, 12:23 AM
Was fingering a ktv gal until she was horny n pull me out of t ktv rm n straight to t lady toilet
Was doggie her n face to face w her 1 leg hanging high on t toilet door ( Did 2 post )

Tats was many many yrs back liao:D

SoTempt
06-09-2011, 02:11 AM
I wish I was there to witness! Lol..

Your wish can come through.my wife love it so much when I expose her to others.will pm you when I'm having outdoor again.just for you.

KeanuReeves
06-09-2011, 09:39 AM
Wow, great encounter.. bro loneyheart.. :D
BTW, just curious, did you put on CD?? :o
Was fingering a ktv gal until she was horny n pull me out of t ktv rm n straight to t lady toilet
Was doggie her n face to face w her 1 leg hanging high on t toilet door ( Did 2 post )

Tats was many many yrs back liao:D

BiRd13
06-09-2011, 09:57 AM
dun think my oc permit too..
but as bro lemon mentioned, they provide HJ to "BOTH" u n partner...
so as long as can convince her to recieve HJ from her massuse, then she can't complain i get mine... (but i doubt i can convince her on tat too :()
has to be fair mah... haha..

Haha... Ya. I think my OC won't be as open to have another 'HJ' for her too.

I've shared some info in Phuket-info forum. Anyway the place is Bali Hai Massage in Phuket. They have 3 outlets. Go to the one near blanga rd. It cost 1000THB for 1hr30min for a couple. Dun worry about telling d masseurs wat u want. They know wat to do if both of u strip naked in the room. The masseur made my GF so wet that she was moaning during the massage.

Of cos I preempt my GF about the "special" massage. Just told her I read in Phuket-info about a very special couple massage n we should try it. They will do a mix of oil n erotic massage for an hour then they will leave the room n wait outside till u finish with ur spouse :)

I didnt cum during the HJ cos I can control quite well but nearly when I saw my GF moaning in pleasure. :)

Bro.. Just want to check... Is the masseurs male or female? And thx for the info too. Maybe will try bring fb there

Steelshaft
06-09-2011, 12:30 PM
Hi Bro, back again, here is another encounter with my ex fb five years ago. It happen on a open field and this is the most thrilling. After clubbing around 4am I was sending my ex FB back home. As she is staying woodland so it was a long journey home from town. During the ride she was already stroking my dick and my hand was fingering her. Just before reaching her house along woodland ave 12, we are already so horny and we can stand any longer. So I pull over to one of the small road along woodland ave 12 to do it there. We start petting but found there are car passes by occasionally. Actually there was a open field there and was quite dark, so I grab some newspaper and head to the middle of the field ( the field where the new Seagate along woodland ave 12 are). After laying down the paper, I lift up her mini skirt and remove her panty and start pumping her in missionary with my jean down yo my knee. When I switch to doggie, I look around and feel so shiok as all the HDB flat facing us just like performing a Porn Movies with the whole world watching! Yes! That is best part in my public sex history!

tafguy35
06-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Hi Bro, back again, here is another encounter with my ex fb five years ago. It happen on a open field and this is the most thrilling. After clubbing around 4am I was sending my ex FB back home. As she is staying woodland so it was a long journey home from town. During the ride she was already stroking my dick and my hand was fingering her. Just before reaching her house along woodland ave 12, we are already so horny and we can stand any longer. So I pull over to one of the small road along woodland ave 12 to do it there. We start petting but found there are car passes by occasionally. Actually there was a open field there and was quite dark, so I grab some newspaper and head to the middle of the field ( the field where the new Seagate along woodland ave 12 are). After laying down the paper, I lift up her mini skirt and remove her panty and start pumping her in missionary with my jean down yo my knee. When I switch to doggie, I look around and feel so shiok as all the HDB flat facing us just like performing a Porn Movies with the whole world watching! Yes! That is best part in my public sex history!

Nice experience:D

jazzyhunk1000
06-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Omg after reading all the experience you guys had outdoor it kind of turn me on to do something kinky! But sadly, no situable candidate at the moment to do :( my previous ex bfs don't exactly know where to go and have "fun".
Anyway, anybody knows of good place in east coast area other than easy coast park/carparks? Hehe must get ready to bring the next guy I meet for some kinky activities in the night to boost my sex life! Haha!

tanjong rhu road riverside....between costa rhu and pebble bay....cheeky fun!!!!

acidicavex
06-09-2011, 05:29 PM
Getting stroke standing one the jetty behind bottle tree at sembawang there. Scandal standing at the handrail. Fondling her boobs while her hand went behind thru the bermuda zip and stroke the dicky........ nearly come there...... the deed was complete in the car.

Steelshaft
06-09-2011, 06:23 PM
Nice experience:D

You should try there too, actually the more openness the higher the kick, actually after doing that, I feel doing it in the car is no more thrilling. Now just want to find another daring FB

Glen2712
06-09-2011, 10:14 PM
That's the spirit! Constantly raising the bar! :D

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04, Bro skyhawk958 and Bro dingding75!

Drooler
06-09-2011, 10:32 PM
Ok here is my experience of public sex
1) Fuck directly outside my HDB flat corridor. we just moved in reno haven't do. my place is at the corner unit. It was abt 2-3am past midnight we decided to do it outside. opened the door and gate go out, stripped her all the way. she gave me a blow job totally naked. I was eventually stripped as well. we fucked really hard with the piak piak sound resonating thru the corridor. she moaned softly. then we heard some sound from our behind our neighbor's door. we rushed in and closed the door to finish the deed....cept this time the moaning was full blast since in the comfort of our house already. quite thrilling but don't dare to do again.

2)Fucking FB on the breakwaters and then police coast guard sailed by......@#$@ we thought it was just passing so stripped further.....din expect the bastards came back....so to make the mofo's horny and maybe fuck their captain's arse. she made it very pornstar like with wild riding, loud moaning, self caressing, while i was spanking her ass and rocking with her.

hellmurderer
06-09-2011, 10:49 PM
My first ever GF and I did heavy petting at her condo carpark... Almost got caught by the security guard while he was doing his rounds!

We quickly stopped and get dressed and pretended to just chat when we heard noises... Damn I miss those times...

loneyheart
06-09-2011, 11:22 PM
Wow, great encounter.. bro loneyheart..
BTW, just curious, did you put on CD??

Tat time drink until high already more over small head overrule big head where got bring cd,,,,Some more she said her period just over SAFE .....heehee
She insist n want me ...so RAW loh .....tat was my 1st time n last time :p
Very exciting n siok :D but now if u asked me to do it ....no way :eek::D

TemPoRaRie
07-09-2011, 04:22 AM
Just back from bonking a viet gal at the stairway of a quiet mscp. Drove all the way up to the top floor. Started petting inside car, realised that she was braless. Nice C cup breasts. Soon she removed her panties and helped me to remove my shorts. Started giving me a bbbj. Looking outside window of car and saw the door leading to the staircases and had the horny idea of doing it outside car. So opened door, led her out of car without rejection. Soon we were at the stairway bonking. She was totally naked while i was bottomless. Both of us cum quickly due to the level of excitment.

jazzyhunk1000
07-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Just back from bonking a viet gal at the stairway of a quiet mscp. Drove all the way up to the top floor. Started petting inside car, realised that she was braless. Nice C cup breasts. Soon she removed her panties and helped me to remove my shorts. Started giving me a bbbj. Looking outside window of car and saw the door leading to the staircases and had the horny idea of doing it outside car. So opened door, led her out of car without rejection. Soon we were at the stairway bonking. She was totally naked while i was bottomless. Both of us cum quickly due to the level of excitment.

wow bro...kudos to you....i've done it at a car park washroom and in the car but never out in the staircase.....must be heaven

takeshiblue
07-09-2011, 12:49 PM
One time I saw a chio lady with very loose short pant in shopping centre, I can even saw her pink panty zaogeng from few step down at escalator. I buay tahan go to toilet PCC with wild mind of bonking her!

lipe
07-09-2011, 12:55 PM
Try MSCP staircase. The steps good for doggie.

Xyberduke
07-09-2011, 01:27 PM
saw this thread...
rekindle the good memories where i used to fuck my gf at the science centre's playground more than 10 years ago every wed midnight.... damn fun to squeeze into the tunnel slide and fuck there...

analbasher
07-09-2011, 04:59 PM
fucking an indo maid doggy position at staircase landing behind close doors, doing halfway an indian sweeper push open the door and saw us, being too horny really bohchap just continue bonking her till i cum, smile at him after i draw my kkj out from her pussy
can see the indian's kkj marikita he smile at me and walk away.

2 months later was bonking her friend inside lift, this time really jialat i remember i already stop the lift ( bros please don't doubt me, i got access to stop lift due to my work) knn my buddy open the lift doors standing beside him is a security guards.both smile at me, close the doors and tell me to carry on.
REASON: they also doing the same thingy. hahaha

dunno why everytime so suay :mad:

ILML
07-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Ok here is my experience of public sex
1) Fuck directly outside my HDB flat corridor. we just moved in reno haven't do. my place is at the corner unit. It was abt 2-3am past midnight we decided to do it outside. opened the door and gate go out, stripped her all the way. she gave me a blow job totally naked. I was eventually stripped as well. we fucked really hard with the piak piak sound resonating thru the corridor. she moaned softly. then we heard some sound from our behind our neighbor's door. we rushed in and closed the door to finish the deed....cept this time the moaning was full blast since in the comfort of our house already. quite thrilling but don't dare to do again.

2)Fucking FB on the breakwaters and then police coast guard sailed by......@#$@ we thought it was just passing so stripped further.....din expect the bastards came back....so to make the mofo's horny and maybe fuck their captain's arse. she made it very pornstar like with wild riding, loud moaning, self caressing, while i was spanking her ass and rocking with her.

PCG shld have those night vision cam bro..

gems1234
07-09-2011, 09:19 PM
new here so thot of sharing.

the carpark near punggol end jetty quite good.
use to bonk a fb there regularly.
once in the car, go to ur corner, get to back seat, and just fuck.

dun dare to take off my pants, just unzip and plunge in
while fucking just pull down her top and expose her boobs.

ALso tried to do at pasir ris car park.
suppose to be bj only, but she blew too well, until i cannot take it had to f her there and then...shiok

Achilles26
07-09-2011, 09:24 PM
screwed one of my gfs in sembawang area, the park opposite the heavy vehicle carpark. brought her out one fine nite for jogging. ended up screwing each other. its obvious there were people watching the show as there are buildings across:)..

too many places and stories to share:)

F400
08-09-2011, 06:39 AM
Just did it with wifey at ulu Sembawang park connector. Was jogging together bout 7am and realized the whole place was deserted.

Somehow both of us got the idea, no foreplay just wanna fuck. Wifey just bring down running shorts but darn me have to take out running tights.

So I sit down on track and proceed with cowgirl position. Just CIP during standing doggie.

In the nick of time, as we were adjusting ourselves, two cyclist went past.. On the way back home, wifey was uncomfortable as cum was dripping out her pussy and making her shorts wet.

Took half day leave, send kids to childcare, had marathon sex session with wifey... It has been such a long time since we last did this.

BiRd13
08-09-2011, 12:29 PM
Met an online friend yesterday night, and went for dinner. Took a walk around the area as she wished to take a walk after eating.

Walked along the stretch and she felt tired after some walking. We find a seats nearby and sat down to enjoy the scenario.

Done some chatting, and leads to sex topic which somehow aroused me. She hinted if I've done at public area before, and I said 'No'. The next moment, we were frenching with each other, and her hands were unzipping my zip.

As she's wearing a short skirt, so I just slided her g-string aside. After capping myself (Usually will keep 1-2 in wallet for emergency) and she rode on me.

Perhaps due to that the area is kind of deserted, especially during weekdays night, not much people around... Continued riding on me, till i released my loads inside her (with caps of course)

Sent her home after that, and went for another round at the staircase area at her block. Just nice used up 2 condom which I brought along...

ah rat
08-09-2011, 12:45 PM
Bro BiRd13,very good lobang and where is the desert area :D

onlycat
08-09-2011, 02:13 PM
new here so thot of sharing.

the carpark near punggol end jetty quite good.
use to bonk a fb there regularly.
once in the car, go to ur corner, get to back seat, and just fuck.

Yaya. That place very good. Used to do it with my ex in my car. Sometime will do standing doggie outside the car and she always moan so loud. But must be careful coz sometime got police car come parking beside...

JuzAHornyGuy
08-09-2011, 02:16 PM
I'll share my most previous public encounter. It was in the afternoon and my condo got a open air jacuzzi in the full view of the public on the 2nd storey. We started making out and then she attempted a bj on me but the water kept splashing in her face so she rode me cow girl style and then we finished with a missionary position, I managed to pull out and stood up and blew my load on her face. I don't think anyone saw us..hopefully..xp

huanggua
08-09-2011, 02:35 PM
Thanks for all the interesting contributions.

analbasher
08-09-2011, 03:20 PM
I'll share my most previous public encounter. It was in the afternoon and my condo got a open air jacuzzi in the full view of the public on the 2nd storey. We started making out and then she attempted a bj on me but the water kept splashing in her face so she rode me cow girl style and then we finished with a missionary position, I managed to pull out and stood up and blew my load on her face. I don't think anyone saw us..hopefully..xp

bro, beware of cctv footage, usually the management will installed for some reason

hornyboy2006
08-09-2011, 09:31 PM
My encounter was at Batam last weekend. Was there with 4 friends - colleague (2 guys and 2 girls - all attached but partners not around). So we were playing game in the sauna in our hotel to see who can stay there longer.. 1st out was my other guy friend.. then the other ger.. so left me and the other ger who was quite close to me in office too.. after about 45mins, she also buay tahan, i grab her hand and pull her back to the seat while slip my hand into her towel at the back and rubba her.. (realise she nv wear panty inside.. hee) then move downward and finger her.. can see her expression with "Shiok" sign. Can see she buay tahan then she move down to give me a bbbj.. Both of us buay tahan and end up doggie in the room. When we left the room, we pretend nothing happen and we are going again this weekend!!

pikoy
08-09-2011, 10:03 PM
i also tried at park, where me girlfriend and i can feel the hot from our body, we went to the dark corner where so many trees,. and yeah i fuck her so gently until it commin,, yeah what a experience..

minahfav
08-09-2011, 11:46 PM
Yaya. That place very good. Used to do it with my ex in my car. Sometime will do standing doggie outside the car and she always moan so loud. But must be careful coz sometime got police car come parking beside...

Me also last with just fuck my fb as a maid there after went to pongol see side.

Achilles26
09-09-2011, 12:13 AM
few years ago, bonk my ex galfren at a reservoir near khatib area. . its a resting place that has a shelter and its just beside a junction. feeling horny, we lied down and had a quickie. haha. .
was intense though as it was nearby a road and mrt track was on top. exhilarating feeling. lucky it was ard 10pm:)

vertikal
09-09-2011, 12:40 AM
Met an online friend yesterday night, and went for dinner. Took a walk around the area as she wished to take a walk after eating.

Walked along the stretch and she felt tired after some walking. We find a seats nearby and sat down to enjoy the scenario.

Done some chatting, and leads to sex topic which somehow aroused me. She hinted if I've done at public area before, and I said 'No'. The next moment, we were frenching with each other, and her hands were unzipping my zip.

As she's wearing a short skirt, so I just slided her g-string aside. After capping myself (Usually will keep 1-2 in wallet for emergency) and she rode on me.

Perhaps due to that the area is kind of deserted, especially during weekdays night, not much people around... Continued riding on me, till i released my loads inside her (with caps of course)

Sent her home after that, and went for another round at the staircase area at her block. Just nice used up 2 condom which I brought along...

wah, where was it?

andyryuujin
10-09-2011, 11:55 AM
Hey guys yes definitely...

Well I've done it at staircases and multi storey carpark with some girls....some were busted and some were peaceful. One i did it at MSCP ard 3 am...at the staircase of the carpark which is facing nothing but an empty field...i was half naked and she was totally naked when suddenly man opened the door as he was trying to go down tru the stairs. When he saw us he was stunned and froze for abt less than 30 secs before he went it back to the carpark and go down by the slopes. n he got time to say "sorry" haha...

another time was at the stairs of my blk highest floor. I was doggy-styling my girl where another teenage girl when up and saw us...she was shocked but smiled and before she left she also said sorry. Well i think some youngsters understand as those who did it at public places are either into thrills or they short of cash or time to check into hotels or probably no privacy at home.

Well whats ur view bros?

hipgrinder
10-09-2011, 09:27 PM
1) Fucking - In a handicapped toilet of Century Square Shopping Centre.

2) Fucking - Shaw Cinema (Beach Road) back row seats

3) HJ/Petting - Comfort Taxi

4) Blowjob - Spiral staircase at the back of a shophouse-pub.

Updating my previous entry (more than 1 yr back).

Forgot to mentioned previously:
- ECP famous carpark.
- Roadside forest along Changi Village Road
- Construction site's work-in-progress building

New encounter recently:
Under MRT Track, behind the huge MRT pillars between Simei & Tanah Merah, along the park connector.

This is my favourite encounter so far, as it is very "public". Near to road, housing, street-lights, with passer-bys/joggers sometimes, and not completely covered.

We were very alert, and had to stop a few times.
Very exciting.

safeskin
10-09-2011, 11:49 PM
tired once at the top floor of a multi story carpark.. using the rear car seat for doggie style.. there were no ppl.. but suddenly.. this guy walk from 1 end to the other end... its like.. there is no reason for him to be there or unless he was just trying his luck to see if got Free Show... Feeling was high... just pause and went on to release...

best thing was.. while driving back.. i saw the guy walking ...along the street...:D

zelc
11-09-2011, 01:34 AM
My battle grounds

- with PRC KTV at marina barrage (one of the centre portion) around 2am. BBBJ and a quickie..
- East coast beach on a wooden bench facing the sea where ex and PRC bbbj me
- East coast carpark (near to fort road) rubbish dump entrance. Did a quickie with my ex
- AMK jubilee handicap toilet (old Jubilee)
- Stairway of HDB block with PRC
- MSCP of course.....

Planning for more adventurous place to RELEASE!

Cheers bros

F400
11-09-2011, 05:35 AM
Wife was very horny yesterday while we were doing recce for upcoming event.
Was on top of overpass along rifle range road and below us was BKE.It was bout 11am I think.
I was pancit after trying in vain to catch up my friends who left both of us behind and was trying to
Streach my legs and my wife came. With just a sly smile,I knew what she wants.
Wifey normally don't wear panties with her running shorts, so it's quite easy for me to access her pussy which was already wet with either perspiration or her love juice.
Just lifted her right leg and start with doggie. While doing there was a few vehicles that went by but didn't pay to much attention to them.
While doing the deed, I kept squeezing her breast milk just kept flowing out.(wifey still breastfeeding our baby)
She just muttered don't cum inside.
Also release my load, took out my engorge dick and released my load onto BKE. Don't know which unlucky soul downstairs got my load.
Decided to stroll hand in hand to find our friend in Bukit Timah.
Twice this week, wifey got horny during our runs or she just gets excited to fuck in public.
For me, I'm not complaining.

juayboy79
11-09-2011, 11:24 AM
I dun know if this called fucking in public area. This happen when I was is polytechnic and our class were having a class BBQ at Sentosa. We rented this shelter called the huts l. Believed it was run by NTUC. So one evening while I was taking a breather from the party n bbqing, I walked up to the management office and saw one of the classmate I fancy sitting outside the management office She was crying and I approached her and asked what happened. Then she informed that her relationship with her bf (happen to be our classmate too) was not stable. I sat down and listen to her sorrow and then I hugged her to comfort her. Guess, lady luck was smiling, we ended up kissing and then we start d each other. In the end, I ended fingering her and eating her pussy and ended with her giving me an amateurish BBBJ and unloaded my load in her mouth. She coughed and spitted it out. All this was done Outside chalet and hut management office. After doing our deed, and after she wore back her panties n shortw and adjusting t-shirt, my close friend n her bf came around apparently looking for both of us. My friend gave me a smirked smile while her bf was looking at us suspiciously but asked us to join the BBQ. We move to the beach and from that day, we pretended nothing had happened.

F400
12-09-2011, 07:10 AM
Went to the zoo yesterday for the mid autumn festival with SIL,MIL and a few friends with their kids. It was packed as it was free entrance for everyone n was dark in many places.
As there were many minders, I was touching wifey here and there throughout. She got the idea and we slipped by the fragile forest area where there's hut before the entrance.
Quickly brought my Bermuda down and start off with doggy, after a while of enjoyment, wifey initiated to switch position,think she was so horny and sure that no one around we started fucking reverse cowgirl letting me cum inside. I do admit, I lose it everytime she took control.
After the deed was done, she even got time to rub herself to climax while I played with her boobies.
We returned back to Kidsworld and my SIL kept on giving us the weird look.
I think she knew what we were up to as she ever caught us fucking in public a few times. How I wish she join us!!!!
Well our visit to the zoo was a worthwhile one.

MitMit
12-09-2011, 08:29 PM
Went to the zoo yesterday for the mid autumn festival with SIL,MIL and a few friends with their kids. It was packed as it was free entrance for everyone n was dark in many places.
As there were many minders, I was touching wifey here and there throughout. She got the idea and we slipped by the fragile forest area where there's hut before the entrance.
Quickly brought my Bermuda down and start off with doggy, after a while of enjoyment, wifey initiated to switch position,think she was so horny and sure that no one around we started fucking reverse cowgirl letting me cum inside. I do admit, I lose it everytime she took control.
After the deed was done, she even got time to rub herself to climax while I played with her boobies.
We returned back to Kidsworld and my SIL kept on giving us the weird look.
I think she knew what we were up to as she ever caught us fucking in public a few times. How I wish she join us!!!!
Well our visit to the zoo was a worthwhile one.

Becareful when hv sex in the zoo. dun go to a place too dark otherwise the one on top reverse cow ger may be a urang utang :D

scpl
12-09-2011, 09:06 PM
hi, can i know wheres this place? i live ard the area also.. thx..

rm419413
13-09-2011, 10:39 AM
I have done it twice but not exactly in the public area. I had sex in the private pool of a hotel villa. The private pool is open air and surrounded with 1.2 meter height of wall/grass.

When i had sex with my gf, i could hear the garderner walking by. It was such a nice experience that i wanted to have it again in future.

belowthebelt
13-09-2011, 01:26 PM
Had a quick session with my MILF fb at industrial park in tuas. We chatted in the car and decided to get out for fresh air. Leaning against the car we talked and kiss. She squat down to give a bbbj shortly. Then I bent her down on the bonnet and doggy her in a rapist mode. She was moaning yet looking ard for cars that may pass by. Very nervous yet satisfied after I fired onto her flipped short skirt.

ajlover
13-09-2011, 03:01 PM
just had a bbbj in the MSCP at punggol drive, the flats are newly 'TOP', some just got their keys are started renovating... deserted at the MSCP .. day and nite.. only some cars are the lower floors, should be contractors...

pusslicker
13-09-2011, 03:25 PM
just had a bbbj in the MSCP at punggol drive, the flats are newly 'TOP', some just got their keys are started renovating... deserted at the MSCP .. day and nite.. only some cars are the lower floors, should be contractors...

the mscp at 600++ block??
hahaha

nana4539
14-09-2011, 01:27 AM
Haha after reading thru the pages of this thread I've decided to share my experience too! :p

My ex and I damn adventurous last time and we did it in many public places before. Our favourite: school compound.

1. In our JC days, we used to stay back and go to the highest floor classroom and fuck there. Usually we’ll just do it on the floor cos less likely to be discovered but we fucked on the teacher’s table before also. Damn thrilling cos don’t know who will walk in on us. Normally he will bring a condom in his wallet but there was this time, he forgot to bring so we did it raw and he cummed in me. Had to walk out of school with wet panties.

2. I remember another time, when we just started dating, we sneaked into a secondary school and went to the rooftop. It was during school holidays and there was hardly anyone around. Looked around the area and checked that there’s not cctv before I gave him a bj near the tennis court. After that he ejaculated in my mouth. That was my first bj and was shocked when I felt the cum in my mouth. Haha in the end just swallow everything. :confused: :confused:

3. Sneaked into the girls toilet in the school sports complex and did it on the toilet bowl. After that took a shower together in the shower cubicle :D

nicko7o7
14-09-2011, 10:38 AM
Some experience with my Ex gf which i can't 4get,

Cycle to sembawang park at nite, went into the sea remove our shorts carry her and fuck slowly in the water. Scary at nite, worries of croc's or some kind of water ghost will pull us into the deep.:confused:
Went to christmas island for a fishing trip, rented a 4x4 suv drive around, lots of nice places without any one around. Have sex near a cliff seeing the sea, park car at the end of road and walk an hour to the waterfall. Super nice, see no one around and only my car park there. Remove everything fuck under the waterfalls and she suck me dry with water splashing all over us.;)
Think over it now, needed strong heart to do it again, haha.:D

ajlover
14-09-2011, 01:15 PM
the mscp at 600++ block??
hahaha
yea bro ! have your first shot there already???

Yvio
14-09-2011, 01:29 PM
i usually do it with my girl after work , as she'll be in her office wear , which is a skirt & tubetop .

we usually do it in a hotel's lobby washroom .
it's quite kinky .

nicole18
14-09-2011, 02:33 PM
i had tried alot of it but e best i had is in e early morning e sun jus rise up...
i meet up wit a guy n do in his car late at nite in some forest n slp in his car after finish sex. than in e mornin when e sun jus lite up abit, i wake up n go out of e car to pee. mayb when i open e door woke him up n he see me pee, than after i finish, he pull me to e front of e car n fuck me wit my breast on e car. he bang me very hard tat my legs got tyre marks than he cum inside me n push me down to suck clean his dick. both of us was naked. lucky no one was around...:p:p

pusslicker
14-09-2011, 03:13 PM
yea bro ! have your first shot there already???

nope. i stay nearby there. hahaha

upandunder
14-09-2011, 04:16 PM
hmm didn't have sex thought.but i had a hj abd bbbj at some ulu carpark staircase before..super exciting heh

ILML
15-09-2011, 12:17 AM
Last nite was a exciting one. I happen to bump into my ex at city hall ytd evening and we chatted for a while. She was alone and going for dinner so I suggest we could do dinner together. After dinner, we went to a nearby hotel lounge for wine. Found out that she was also married so we chatted about our marriage life. She was suppose to meet the husband for dinner but he was caught in a meeting. I was alone, shopping for a birthday gift as my wife is in JKT for a Biz trip. Then when her husband call, we realise, we already finishing our 2nd bottle and were quite tipsy. Settled the bill and went to the valet to collect my car. On the way sending her back, we discuss about our sex life.
I share about my outdoor experience, the excitement we had etc. She complaint that her husband is always busy and only had sex once a week. and on and on.. Her husband is 32. Very conservative type. She was 28 and used to love clubbing but ever since they got togther 3yrs ago, she stop clubbing. As we were both pretty high and tipsy, So while I comfort her, explain that marriage is a committment.... my hand started to touch her right thigh. She din resist and even give me a smile. I started to run my fingers across her thigh and pull her skirt slight higher. She seems to like it. The more I do it, she harder she breathe. Her eyes was close and she begin to adjust the seat, leaning back. She spred her leg wider so I slide my hand underneath her skirt and go direct to, you know where. :D
She was wet. I could feel that even with her underwear on. I pull open her underwear and begin to finger her. she let out a loud moan when my middle finger entered her. I finger her faster, she moan louder and grab my arm. Try to make herself comfortable, she adjust the seat to lied down, raise her leg and rest them on my desk board! I was damn high lo! She was touching herself by now. unbutton her blouse and squeezing her breast! OMFG! BTH liao. But I have to stop. Coz we reach her house. She was staying in a old Tamp estate, Tamp St 11, with her in-laws. She call her husband I parked my car in the open carpark while she was on the phone. After she hung up, "My husband is coming home. Thanks for sending me back." And she open the door. I grab hold of her arm "Huh? Just like this? At least a kiss for old time seek la." She turn and gave me a kiss on my lips. It was soft. Feeling her soft lips again was like.. Wow!! Brings back alot of memories. Before she pull her face away, I hold her head and we started frenching! I continue to unbutton the rest of her blouse and slide my palm underneath her bar and feel her soft and tender B cup, toying with her nip. She suddenly break away from our kisses and whisper in my ear. "Fuck me here"
"Sorry. I cant." My 2 door soft top is way too small la! She open the door and show me a follow me sign. I off my engine and got off the car. She was walking toward her blk and button up at the same time. We took the lift to the highest floor and we were kissing away at the same time. Once we reach Lvl 11 lift landing, she pointed to the 1st unit. "Thats my home. Shhhh" We walk up half a lvl, btw lvl 11 and 12 at the stairs just beside the lift landing. She pass her LV handbag to me, told me to hold for her and then she upzip me, squat down and gave me a bbbj. Her suction was tight and bbbj was fast. When my 2nd IC is fully awake, she stand up, holding her underwear in her hand already, waving, giving me a wink. She then turn away from me, leading against the stair railing. "Fuck me." She whisper. I enter her from behind and fuck her raw! She was covering her mouth with her hand, preventing from moaning while I flip her skirt up exposing her butt. Suddenly, the lift reaches Lvl 11, meaning someone is in the lift. She shift back alittle preventing from being seen. I compromise. I oso dont want to get caught but with my dick still in her. I slow down my motion. When the lift open, a man walk out. He walk towards the other direction and stopped at the 1st unit. She quickly stood straight, took a few step back and push me back. He is her husband! "Oh shit!" I look at her, "Ya! Fuck!" She reply and I can sense some fear in her. Her husband was opening the door and we were standing still in the corner of the stair, trying to hide ourselves from his view. After he entered the house, I ask her if she still wanna continue. She look at my dick, he is still standing tall. She grab hold of him was doing abit of PCC for me. We peep again, the door was open and the light in the living room was on. He was sitting in the sofa watching tv. I could see him from my angle. But not his head, only his leg and lower body. She turn to me and kiss my lips. "Fuck it la" she whisper. She shift slightly backward and into her doggie position again. Upon seeing this ofcoz I complied. I continue to fuck her hard. Harder than just now. I told her I was cumming she push me away but I couldnt hold it, I cum onto her butt and leg. But manage to pull out in time. I help her to clean off my sperm. Aft that she put on her underwear, she took over her bag and we gently walk down the stairs and she continue to walk down further, all the way to lvl 9. I follow. We took the lift from lvl 9 down to lvl 1. She told me that the husband can see the lift coming so she must pretent that she took it from lvl 1. I ask if she did it many times, she pinched me! Ouch! :D Lol.. When the lift open at lvl 1,we kissed before I wall out and told her we shld keep in touch! ;) While I was driving back home, she txt me.
(I'm Safe, Nitex) Lol..

Rain-Men
15-09-2011, 12:44 AM
i had tried alot of it but e best i had is in e early morning e sun jus rise up...
i meet up wit a guy n do in his car late at nite in some forest n slp in his car after finish sex. than in e mornin when e sun jus lite up abit, i wake up n go out of e car to pee. mayb when i open e door woke him up n he see me pee, than after i finish, he pull me to e front of e car n fuck me wit my breast on e car. he bang me very hard tat my legs got tyre marks than he cum inside me n push me down to suck clean his dick. both of us was naked. lucky no one was around...:p:p

So power ah..sis...haha....very adventurous leh..so u still trying all these stunts nowadays?:D

owen10
15-09-2011, 01:14 AM
ILML, for contents n effort i'll give u 7/10 but u dun use much paragraphings in yr essay. 4/10 for that! :D

papamia
15-09-2011, 01:18 AM
few years ago, a older woman I used to like came to my house and ask for patch back, sorta scandal. we talked and I tried to reject her, she forced me to french her and gave me a bj at the stairs. it was those old HDB flat that have new stairscase built at the end of the block during a upgrading.

the staircase was brightly lit and there are 3 blocks facing us. was around 2am but my mind was just a bj, quite a long bj, she made me sat on the stairs and kept blowing me. finally i still push her away as I do not want any more trouble as this woman is complicated.

now come to think of it...I should have fucked her...

rugby
15-09-2011, 03:47 AM
before they put cameras in the bus i fingered my gal..and make her cumm in the bus..it was afternoon time and double decker very empty ;)

recent ones..

I rented a car for some work purpose..after that I fetch my girl and bring her go jalan jalan..after that we decided to go ecp..when we reached it was raining so we stayed in the car..one thing led to another and we had a superb bonking session in the back seat..it was raining quite heavy so was quite safe ;) we spent abt an hour making out and fucking like rabbits..

another time is i take my at the new hdb's that are partially occupied..just take the lift to the high floors go to the staircase and then do her doggie while looking down at the nice view..done it a few times recenlty

last one..just did the deed..my colleague/friend we went clubbing..i offered to drop her back cause stay walking distance form each other...she and i both drunk..then we were talking about some stuff and she told me she damn un happy with her bf cause he not understanding..then ended up crying..onething led to the other and we ended up bonking in a near by mscp... ;)

:)

scpl
15-09-2011, 05:53 PM
did try hanky panky outside couple of times..
1. airport staircase, between t1 n t2 corridor.. hj n bj
2. east coast breakwater.. bj
3. marina south heavy vehicles park... fj

ILML
15-09-2011, 09:09 PM
ILML, for contents n effort i'll give u 7/10 but u dun use much paragraphings in yr essay. 4/10 for that! :D

Opps! I realise now. Lol.. Was thinking about the incident while typing. Miss that out. Thx!

jameschong1
15-09-2011, 10:37 PM
Last nite was a exciting one. I happen to bump into my ex at city hall ytd evening and we chatted for a while. keep in touch! ;) While I was driving back home, she txt me.
(I'm Safe, Nitex) Lol..
---
u really can bull

TwinX
16-09-2011, 09:29 AM
1 of my ex gf stay in hdb (facing road) and her clothes are hang to dry at her corridor. so pretty often if she needs to change and the clothes are outside, she will go out take. sometimes in warp in a towel (after bathing), sometimes in panty and a t-shirt, sometimes in sleeping dress, sometimes in only a shorts and no top. (yes dont be surprised but it is real - i guess its the up-bringing) anyway the neighbours doors are always closed and if someone is outside, she will not purposely go out topless.

her parents are usually not at home. i remember once she went out to get her clothes after bathing (still warp in towel), i got pretty horny seeing her. it was afternoon and i look around to ensure no one was around. from behind, i pull her towel away leaving her naked in the corridor and fuck her right there. it was fun and i cum pretty fast that time. :p

we did it many times after that and have many nice memories of the corridor. too bad we broke up. i think the only thing i missed about her now is her corridor. :p

ILML
16-09-2011, 11:21 PM
---
u really can bull

Dont envy la. ;)

scheonghk
18-09-2011, 01:54 AM
I was at West Coast Park carpark on Thu late night at about 10+. Saw Cisco officers going from car to car and looking in. I don't think there's coupon parking so they couldn't be checking for that. One bro who had his windows "frosted" had his window knocked on. Had just arrived with my FB and left for somewhere else after seeing this. Something for bros to note if considering there.

SkyLooter
18-09-2011, 02:55 AM
Tried b4 in Suntec City rooftop gardern outside Kuishin Bo resturant in 1 small dark corner.

bro, you're really daring~! salute to you! i'd never tried on that, but got once hanky panky with my gf there:D

Xyberduke
19-09-2011, 08:48 PM
I was at West Coast Park carpark on Thu late night at about 10+. Saw Cisco officers going from car to car and looking in. I don't think there's coupon parking so they couldn't be checking for that. One bro who had his windows "frosted" had his window knocked on. Had just arrived with my FB and left for somewhere else after seeing this. Something for bros to note if considering there.

the last time i brought a ktv gal to the open air carpark outside kallang leisure park, and parked far far away from the nearest car and the mall,.... just when we were done with a bj, and about to start, i saw an attendent coming towards my car (after 10pm!!)... quickly stop and he simply walked to peep in, and we pretended to be chatting and hugging,... with a sunscreens on both front,rear windscreen and side curtains drawn, haahaa

TwinX
20-09-2011, 11:58 AM

the cisco officers can knock on our windows? do we need to get out of the car? if they never see any indecent exposure, they cannot do anything right?

so far when i see them, they never come knock on my windows before. but if they did, then...

ahboyyy
24-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Hi bros & sistas, I have been an avid fan of stories in SBF... finally decide to register a nick and share my encounters... please help to up my points if you like my stories... :o

Many years ago, I went to Tioman Island for a holiday with my then GF. We were happily sun tanning by the seaside whilst enjoying the sea view. We just got together for less than 3 months and needless to say... that was like one of the more memorable 'honeymoon' trips you will have. A short get away with lots of sex! :p

She was wearing this small little white bikini and I can barely hold on to my hard-on just by staring at her sexy charming body... basking under the warm morning sun... under a layer of glistering sun tanning oil...

me: darling... shall we cool down with a quick dip in the sea... it looks very inviting leh...
gf: huh... ok... but you sure its only a quick dip? *with a cheeky grin on her face*

The next thing you know, we were playing piggy bagging in the water... my hands cannot stop going all over her butt. Turn her around and we were embracing in a long wet tongue fight! While I was still carrying her (with the help of the buoyancy of the water)... I slowly make our way further into deeper waters... until the water was right up my chest.

Unlike the waters in Singapore, you need to move quite far away to have water reaching chest height... and the water was pretty clear as we can still see the white sand below us... There were many people around the beach at that hour so I made sure we had a good distance away from the crowd to prevent any peeping toms... :D

I inch my fingers further from her soft blossoms and slip down her butt crack and start fingering through her sexy bikini. Boy she was wet despite constantly in the seawater. I can feel my fingers slipping in and out with ease and she was too busy enjoying herself to check if we were being spotted! I have my eyes roaming around to make sure that we were not too obvious to the people around us while busy digging for more juice!

Suddenly her hug tense up and I felt a warm gush through my fingers! By then I can no longer hold back as I pull down her bikini bottom and release my tool from the side of my trunks... slowly but surely... it slip into her warm tight pussy.

This was the most difficult moment as I was dying for a good bang and yet I had to keep my actions to a bare minimal to avoid the already suspecting eyes from the crowd. But I guess it must be damn obvious... just imagine seeing a couple in the middle of the sea with the guy carrying the girl in front of him and shaking back and fro... but we cun care that much... the excitement of 'showing' ourselves in public and raw sex was just unbelievable! Soon after a good 10 mins... we both came and shivers in each others arms... embracing in a long kiss yet again...

After we finally compose ourselves... I was damn sure that at least 4-5 pairs of eyes were glued onto us.... nbz... me and my gf quickly skirt round to a further shore line and disappear back into the resort!

gf: you lah! what quick dip... dip your kuku head! :D

cawca
24-09-2011, 04:55 PM
:) Very nice doing it in the sea.....

Did it with my gf some years back but in Singapore. We did it twice during weekday with people around. A few times at night with nobody nearby, I'd strip her naked and just make out right there in the sea or on the beach ;)

hsbc
24-09-2011, 11:12 PM
I ever fuck my girl friend in the lab during the uni day. It was one beautiful Saturday and I was forced to work on Saturday because I have to finish my lab test and submit my final year report. No one in the lab while my girl friend visited me.. we had sex on the floor though ..lol..with me wearing White lab jacket!

justkimmy
25-09-2011, 12:19 AM
:) Very nice doing it in the sea.....

Did it with my gf some years back but in Singapore. We did it twice during weekday with people around. A few times at night with nobody nearby, I'd strip her naked and just make out right there in the sea or on the beach ;)

Omg wasnt it damn salty? I think swimming pool is better.

mclovin_boy
25-09-2011, 04:47 PM
:)1) Did it with my then gf (now wife) in the handicap toilet in Ch*ng* A*rp*rt. Was going for a 2 week vacation with my parents to Europe so she want to give me a good last shot before I leave. Excused ourselves from supper and make out with her.

2) Had a quickie bareback BJ with a damn hot local babe, which can shoot your testerone level up high in 5 seconds in my car, at the car park just outside Zouk. She made me sky high in 10 mins. We were both sober but very very high. Came inside her mouth n she take it down her throat like an AV star.

3) Cuddled & fondled my ex breasts in the taxi. The taxi driver didn't noticed though & I put my hands inside her sleveeless top n caressed it for half of the journey.

Getting caught in bed by my parents is not considered in a public place right?

Well, I guess these are my 3 most happening outdoor activities. :)

ILML
25-09-2011, 10:54 PM
Was drinking with my wife last night at changi. I was experiencing slight uncomfort in my gastric and she finish off almost the whole bottle of red wine herself. It was midnight and we decided to leave. Before we got into our car, She tease me by taking off her bra outside the car and throw it at me. BTH, I quickly help her in before she create a scene. :o

On our way back, driving along TPE, she turned to me and asked if she could suck my dick. Ofcoz, I upzip and she buried her head down and started blowing me. Woo... with all the slupping sound and slight moaning from her. I exit Punggol and drive ard the estate, hunting for a good spot while she continue blowing me. I told her to stop before I cummed. She replied that she will only stop when I found a place to fuck her. Damn! Hard to concentrate.

Finally, a newly constructed HDB, BLK 200+.. V. Quiet.. Only a portion of the project is complete and open. I drove to the loading bay and she stopped. We alight from our car with my jeans still unzip and she, braless. We proceed to the lift lobby. Before I reach for the button, she pull me back. I turn around, she went down on her knee and started blowing me again. There and then at the ground floor. Reali BTH I ask her to stop.
I told her we shld go up but she insist that I fuck her there, at the void deck. Anyway, since its so quiet and discreet. We fuck there on the spot.

We were fucking high. Im pumping her in standing doggie position and She was moaning loud. Doesnt give a damn that we were in public. To make it more thrilling, I took off my top and threw it on the floor. I looked ard, cmf nobody. I dare her to do the same. Without considering, she unbutton her blouse and exposed her pair of full 36C! The black blouse was still hanging on her body, swaying when I bonked and squeezed her large boobs, toying with her harden nips! The feeling is super high, but I told her Im not satisfied. I said top off! She took it off, and threw it on the ground like I did.

With her pants stripped to her ankle and topless. She was basically fucked naked in public. I continue to pumped her for a good 5 mins. Soon, I cummed in her. After that, she did the most daring deed. Aft I cum, I pass her some tissues. She wipe herself, (you know where), and threw the tissue on the floor, pulled up her pants and walked to my car topless. :eek: She seems to forget abt her blouse. I quickly picked up our clothes and went after her.

I dun see any cars nor passerby when she walked topless to the car. But you know, parking at the loading bay, its an open space, in then view of the neighbouring blocks. She only wear her top back when she sat in the car. Last night was an exciting one. :D

gajugu
26-09-2011, 01:09 AM
truly thrilling

Achilles26
26-09-2011, 01:47 AM
just came back around an hour ago with my wife.

aFTER dinner, we went to geylang to checkout the streetwalkers:)
after that, drove all the way to ecp and we took cover at marine parade flyover:)

was feeling damn horny as wife was just wearing a mini denim skirt and a spaghetti top without bra.
ended up doggying her and the feeling was awesome as obviously, we are in view of the public. came in her and drove back home with just my boxers on:)

F400
26-09-2011, 03:52 AM
Just bonk with wifey at open air carpark opp Liang Court. Was madness as there were many TP bikes parked in front of us. I think it's the holding area for TP during the F1.

Just came back from dinner, wifey was in the mood after touching her here and there along Singapore River. Thought of going over Fort Canning before proceeding home.

While inside car and looking at the chaos outside, think TP people rushing off to go home after F1, wifey just suddenly took out my dick n giving me a BJ but was warned not to cum.

While going that, she removed her panty, and began rubbing herself. After taking her q, brought down the front seat, and proceed to fuck her missionary style..

She took over control and start riding me. I lost it while she was on reverse cowgirl and I was rimming her ass...cum in her pussy...was lovely...

Then while driving toward our place, near Sembawang park, caught wifey fingering her love hole again. Parked the car, and doggy her.. It was fantastic experience as it was raining and the car was noisy with her moans and the sound of the rain.. Car was on hazard light, other car just pass by, while I was busy fucking hard my wifey...ended with cumming inside her while she was on her side.. Very nice feeling to Bonk wifey twice in public...

Guess will be late today for work.... Need to clean up the mess before going to work... Too lazy to clean up the mess in the car...

aston68
27-09-2011, 02:38 AM
Was drinking with my wife last night at changi. I was experiencing slight uncomfort in my gastric and she finish off almost the whole bottle of red wine herself. It was midnight and we decided to leave. Before we got into our car, She tease me by taking off her bra outside the car and throw it at me. BTH, I quickly help her in before she create a scene. :o

On our way back, driving along TPE, she turned to me and asked if she could suck my dick. Ofcoz, I upzip and she buried her head down and started blowing me. Woo... with all the slupping sound and slight moaning from her. I exit Punggol and drive ard the estate, hunting for a good spot while she continue blowing me. I told her to stop before I cummed. She replied that she will only stop when I found a place to fuck her. Damn! Hard to concentrate.

WOW WOW....:eek: THAT'S A HOT account ! Now I know....drinks will hopefully turn my ultra - conservative wifey into a yuummy...

dapang
27-09-2011, 04:22 AM
After reading some of the posting here became too horny but all the fbs are asleep except one working midnight shift as a petrol station cashier. Not choice so went to buy some
supper and surprise her at her petrol station. I told her I need a fuck badly and suggested went have a quickie in the female toilet. She was with her another cashier so she pass the supper I bought to the other cashier and told her to cover her while she see me out. We then unlock the female toilet and she immediately pull down my shorts and give new a good blow. I couldn't take it for long so pull down her jeans andgave her a good fuck from behind. In less than a min, had to pull out junior and came in her mouth...

pusslicker
27-09-2011, 04:26 PM

Finally, a newly constructed HDB, BLK 200+.. V. Quiet.. Only a portion of the project is complete and open. I drove to the loading bay and she stopped. We alight from our car with my jeans still unzip and she, braless. We proceed to the lift lobby. Before I reach for the button, she pull me back. I turn around, she went down on her knee and started blowing me again. There and then at the ground floor. Reali BTH I ask her to stop.
I told her we shld go up but she insist that I fuck her there, at the void deck. Anyway, since its so quiet and discreet. We fuck there on the spot.

We were fucking high. Im pumping her in standing doggie position and She was moaning loud. Doesnt give a damn that we were in public. To make it more thrilling, I took off my top and threw it on the floor. I looked ard, cmf nobody. I dare her to do the same. Without considering, she unbutton her blouse and exposed her pair of full 36C! The black blouse was still hanging on her body, swaying when I bonked and squeezed her large boobs, toying with her harden nips! The feeling is super high, but I told her Im not satisfied. I said top off! She took it off, and threw it on the ground like I did.

With her pants stripped to her ankle and topless. She was basically fucked naked in public. I continue to pumped her for a good 5 mins. Soon, I cummed in her. After that, she did the most daring deed. Aft I cum, I pass her some tissues. She wipe herself, (you know where), and threw the tissue on the floor, pulled up her pants and walked to my car topless. :eek: She seems to forget abt her blouse. I quickly picked up our clothes and went after her.

I dun see any cars nor passerby when she walked topless to the car. But you know, parking at the loading bay, its an open space, in then view of the neighbouring blocks. She only wear her top back when she sat in the car. Last night was an exciting one. :D

It seem that u are in Punggol Place blk 288B or 288C

jameschong1
27-09-2011, 08:48 PM
After reading some of the posting here became too horny but all the fbs are asleep except one working midnight shift as a petrol station cashier. Not choice so went to buy some
supper and surprise her at her petrol station. I told her I need a fuck badly and suggested went have a quickie in the female toilet. She was with her another cashier so she pass the supper I bought to the other cashier and told her to cover her while she see me out. We then unlock the female toilet and she immediately pull down my shorts and give new a good blow. I couldn't take it for long so pull down her jeans andgave her a good fuck from behind. In less than a min, had to pull out junior and came in her mouth...

==
is your still working there? & which station?
i need to pump petrol at midnite sometimes too

ILML
27-09-2011, 09:20 PM

Lol.. You spotted me?

Sirrus
28-09-2011, 06:23 PM
Hi bros & sistas, I have been an avid fan of stories in SBF... finally decide to register a nick and share my encounters... please help to up my points if you like my stories... :o

Many years ago, I went to Tioman Island for a holiday with my then GF. We were happily sun tanning by the seaside whilst enjoying the sea view. We just got together for less than 3 months and needless to say... that was like one of the more memorable 'honeymoon' trips you will have. A short get away with lots of sex! :p

She was wearing this small little white bikini and I can barely hold on to my hard-on just by staring at her sexy charming body... basking under the warm morning sun... under a layer of glistering sun tanning oil...

me: darling... shall we cool down with a quick dip in the sea... it looks very inviting leh...
gf: huh... ok... but you sure its only a quick dip? *with a cheeky grin on her face*

The next thing you know, we were playing piggy bagging in the water... my hands cannot stop going all over her butt. Turn her around and we were embracing in a long wet tongue fight! While I was still carrying her (with the help of the buoyancy of the water)... I slowly make our way further into deeper waters... until the water was right up my chest.

Unlike the waters in Singapore, you need to move quite far away to have water reaching chest height... and the water was pretty clear as we can still see the white sand below us... There were many people around the beach at that hour so I made sure we had a good distance away from the crowd to prevent any peeping toms... :D

I inch my fingers further from her soft blossoms and slip down her butt crack and start fingering through her sexy bikini. Boy she was wet despite constantly in the seawater. I can feel my fingers slipping in and out with ease and she was too busy enjoying herself to check if we were being spotted! I have my eyes roaming around to make sure that we were not too obvious to the people around us while busy digging for more juice!

Suddenly her hug tense up and I felt a warm gush through my fingers! By then I can no longer hold back as I pull down her bikini bottom and release my tool from the side of my trunks... slowly but surely... it slip into her warm tight pussy.

This was the most difficult moment as I was dying for a good bang and yet I had to keep my actions to a bare minimal to avoid the already suspecting eyes from the crowd. But I guess it must be damn obvious... just imagine seeing a couple in the middle of the sea with the guy carrying the girl in front of him and shaking back and fro... but we cun care that much... the excitement of 'showing' ourselves in public and raw sex was just unbelievable! Soon after a good 10 mins... we both came and shivers in each others arms... embracing in a long kiss yet again...

After we finally compose ourselves... I was damn sure that at least 4-5 pairs of eyes were glued onto us.... nbz... me and my gf quickly skirt round to a further shore line and disappear back into the resort!

bro...try not to have sex in sea or river....i heard before that there was a kind of fish/parasite that likes to swim inside kuku/meimei and live inside the bladder...very painful....

TwinX
28-09-2011, 09:32 PM

LOL!!! I cannot remember the blk no. but i think i just bonk my gf over there a few week back. Is it white colour blk and near punggol mrt and TPE? No one or very few people shifted in only. LOL so popular location!!

We went to the mscp top few floors and there was no cars. My gf strip completely naked and stay in the car while i went to check there was no one. It was newly built and the hdb flats facing the mscp looks empty. I bonked my gf at the mscp railings facing some roads and trees. We didn't face the hdb just in case if someone had shifted in. It was windy and quiet. a nice place for bonking. we even walk around the mscp to check for good areas. And yes with my gf naked. :p

Moosby
28-09-2011, 11:29 PM
:D love your story.. i go tioman snorkel quite often but no gf... time to find one... :p
Hi bros & sistas, I have been an avid fan of stories in SBF... finally decide to register a nick and share my encounters... please help to up my points if you like my stories...

Many years ago, I went to Tioman Island for a holiday with my then GF. We were happily sun tanning by the seaside whilst enjoying the sea view. We just got together for less than 3 months and needless to say... that was like one of the more memorable 'honeymoon' trips you will have. A short get away with lots of sex!

ILML
29-09-2011, 12:43 AM
LOL!!! I cannot remember the blk no. but i think i just bonk my gf over there a few week back. Is it white colour blk and near punggol mrt and TPE? No one or very few people shifted in only. LOL so popular location!!

We went to the mscp top few floors and there was no cars. My gf strip completely naked and stay in the car while i went to check there was no one. It was newly built and the hdb flats facing the mscp looks empty. I bonked my gf at the mscp railings facing some roads and trees. We didn't face the hdb just in case if someone had shifted in. It was windy and quiet. a nice place for bonking. we even walk around the mscp to check for good areas. And yes with my gf naked. :p

Wow.. You gf and my wife got common interests... Lol.. Shiok isnt it? Trilling!

Staplesfree
29-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Tried once at kallang indoor stadium car park, I drave quite far away from the stadium... Tat time was around 3am... We were kissing and hugging inside the car for a while before she decided to tke off her t shirt and bra.... Very excited as you can see some cars pass by the road..... But she couldnt resisted my fingering until her creampie was completely wet. I pursued her to get down from the car but she keep said no...... Then I started fingering her more faster and faster..... Until she can't take it anymore... Finally we get down from the car. Both took off all the clothes and doggie style beside the car. But suddenly I saw a red and blue light flashed my eyes.... Shit police car..... We were completely penic and rushed into the car..... I though I'm going to get serious trouble.....she scared until she forgotten to wear her bra.... Luckily the polica car stopped 500m away a while and I quickily drove away my car.....

I sent her back and she txt me..... She left her g-string at the car park....

rob_onny
29-09-2011, 05:59 PM
Bro Staplesfree, she was ur gf? wife? or fb huh?? :confused:
Both took off all the clothes and doggie style beside the car. But suddenly I saw a red and blue light flashed my eyes.... Shit police car..... We were completely penic and rushed into the car..... I though I'm going to get serious trouble.....she scared until she forgotten to wear her bra.... Luckily the polica car stopped 500m away a while and I quickily drove away my car.....

I sent her back and she txt me..... She left her g-string at the car park....

hiboboy
30-09-2011, 02:20 AM
It happened 3 years before with my ex gf. On weekdays at around 12 pm. Having sex in the changing room in the Giordano shop.

F400
30-09-2011, 02:12 PM
Had an intresting lunch date today.

Wife msg that she's at Macrithie reservoir n invited me for lunch. Drove there n met her.

Surprisingly, saw her without our baby m she was wearing her running top n running short.

Asked her who she came with? She replied that our baby is at my mum's place.

Then came the big news, want to follow me to Jelutong tower?" with her sly smile.

Without hesitation, I went along despite wearing the wrong attire for the occasion.

After a good half hour of sweltering trek, I'm drench with my perpiration n we hit Jelotong tower. We went up into the second highest floor and start frenching like schoolkids.

As expected, no panties under the running shorts and start fingering her. She was already wet!! Which means she planned this n was filled up with exciment.

A very rare thing happened, wifey started to BJ me. She stopped giving me BJ since our first baby was born but occasionally she does but very rare.

I had a blast of a time. Then she said" huh, u cum already?" I said no!! It's a precum darling. It's been so long since u last give me head...

She then stand up and bend over" fuck me now" I start to enter her while standing.had a nice feeling, looking over nature while milking n fucking my wife.

Her Cunt juice was flowing down my dick n my hands are wet with her milk( wife is still breastfeeding). Decided to finger her arse lubricated with her cunt juice and milk.

"nice darling, no ass fucking ok!". The message was clear. By now, both of us are stark naked. She lied down on her side, I started to fuck her while sucking her tits with my right hand fingering her arse.

She came a few times before I cum inside her. It was a very intense moment.

While we were taking a breather, we heard Mbike sound, shut NPark rangers!!! We get dressed a s a p. Two bike passed us but they decided to turn back a moment later.

By that time we were already on the ground floor. While walking back, I noticed wifey was not wearing her bra n asked her bout that.

She said she purposely left it there. Not sure if it's still there. A yellow Sorella bra...

Now in office with a hard on while typing this.... Can't wait to be home later.

whiteangelcsh
30-09-2011, 02:26 PM
Lol. Some might be heading to the tower to look for a yellow bra :p

F400
30-09-2011, 03:56 PM
May the lucky person be the new owner...

onelonetree
30-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Had an intresting lunch date today.

Wife msg that she's at Macrithie reservoir n invited me for lunch. Drove there n met her.

Surprisingly, saw her without our baby m she was wearing her running top n running short.

Asked her who she came with? She replied that our baby is at my mum's place.

Then came the big news, want to follow me to Jelutong tower?" with her sly smile.

Without hesitation, I went along despite wearing the wrong attire for the occasion.

After a good half hour of sweltering trek, I'm drench with my perpiration n we hit Jelotong tower. We went up into the second highest floor and start frenching like schoolkids.

As expected, no panties under the running shorts and start fingering her. She was already wet!! Which means she planned this n was filled up with exciment.

A very rare thing happened, wifey started to BJ me. She stopped giving me BJ since our first baby was born but occasionally she does but very rare.

I had a blast of a time. Then she said" huh, u cum already?" I said no!! It's a precum darling. It's been so long since u last give me head...

She then stand up and bend over" fuck me now" I start to enter her while standing.had a nice feeling, looking over nature while milking n fucking my wife.

Her Cunt juice was flowing down my dick n my hands are wet with her milk( wife is still breastfeeding). Decided to finger her arse lubricated with her cunt juice and milk.

"nice darling, no ass fucking ok!". The message was clear. By now, both of us are stark naked. She lied down on her side, I started to fuck her while sucking her tits with my right hand fingering her arse.

She came a few times before I cum inside her. It was a very intense moment.

While we were taking a breather, we heard Mbike sound, shut NPark rangers!!! We get dressed a s a p. Two bike passed us but they decided to turn back a moment later.

By that time we were already on the ground floor. While walking back, I noticed wifey was not wearing her bra n asked her bout that.

She said she purposely left it there. Not sure if it's still there. A yellow Sorella bra...

Now in office with a hard on while typing this.... Can't wait to be home later.

That's one of my favourite fucking spot for years. It's dark and safe at night, u can easily hear it if there's anyone walking up. I enjoy fucking my fbs from the back while she hold on too the railings facing the lovely reservoir...

Staplesfree
01-10-2011, 12:33 AM
She was my ex..

Bro Staplesfree, she was ur gf? wife? or fb huh?? :confused:

scheonghk
02-10-2011, 02:43 AM
Bros who are feeling adventurous can try the new blocks of HDB flats at Ghim Moh Link - largely uninhabited.

My FB was feeling horny last week. We had talked about outdoor sex for quite a while. Suggested the blocks at Ghim Moh Link as I noticed when driving by that there were no cars at the MSCP. I picked her up from NUS at 11+ pm, sent her home to Bedok to collect her old school uniform (sex with her in school uniform came about when we were pubbing one night and the band was playing "Forever Young", then drove back to one of the blocks there. Climbed the stairs to one of the upper floors (she believes exercise is a good warm-up to sex -.-) and she changed into her old Dunman High school uniform.

She gave me a BBBJ and I did her doggy style by lifting up her blue school skirt, pulling her panties to the side and grabbing her breasts through her white blouse. Did her missionary and finally cummed in caps with her in cowgirl position.

Very breezy and great view of the night sky when she was riding me. Try while you still can!

F400
03-10-2011, 12:56 AM
Saw a couple fucking at bukit timah mountain bike trail this morning..

Guy was bonking her from behind while standing up and covering her mouth.

I think they may be Filipinos as Tagalog were uttered.

Wifey was annoyed when she passed by me.

terrific
03-10-2011, 09:50 AM
Never tried before!! But my greatest fantasy is to get a bbbj at shopping mall changing room.. kekeke

greddy88
03-10-2011, 02:49 PM
well... didn't do fj or bbbj in changing room, but i was once playing with my gf's tits in the room when she was trying out her new outfits.. :D

tkongkia
03-10-2011, 04:29 PM
I had mine in de handicap toilet wit my FB in one of de shopping mall . After finish , came out there is one couple staring at us . Very pai sei . Hehe ! :p

BiRd13
03-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Some years back... Went to raffle shopping centre with my ex...
She wanted to try some clothing, and I 'sneaked' in with her...

Bonk her in the changing room...and when came out... 1 long queue of people was waiting there...

TwinX
03-10-2011, 06:05 PM
That's one of my favourite fucking spot for years. It's dark and safe at night, u can easily hear it if there's anyone walking up. I enjoy fucking my fbs from the back while she hold on too the railings facing the lovely reservoir...

Last time me and my ex gfs went there too but i think now it is too commonly used. Went there a few months back around 11pm with my ex gf and was caressing her when about 5 mins later a couple came up. They saw us and left. Another 10 mins another couple came up... i just started bonking my gf only... They stayed awhile and left about 10 mins later. We started bonking again and i cum onto the floor 10 mins later. (scare people come up again) Really i heard footsteps again!!! Don't even have time to clean up and faster wear back our clothes. Another couple! I had to step onto my sperm to hide them from the couple and my foot kena. It is like 30 mins 3 couples came up? Spoilt the mood...

TwinX
03-10-2011, 06:10 PM
Wow.. You gf and my wife got common interests... Lol.. Shiok isnt it? Trilling!

LOL ya! We went back to the same mscp during the weekend but saw some cars parked there. Want to try better faster before everyone shifts in. :p

MichelleFLsg
04-10-2011, 01:43 AM
Guess your dick must be quite long ;p
Years ago, when I was still in contact with my ex-FB, we decided to have a little thrill .. went to AMK MRT , outside the toilet where the kerb is (everytime got quite a few people sitting there one) , during peak hours..

She was wearing a short skirt , crotchless panties , and I was wearing shorts w zip, boxers beneath.. she sat on my lap, back facing me , looks something like this http://www.menshealth.com/sex-position-playbook/sites/default/files/spp/sex-position-Spin-Cycle_0.jpg . Took out my dick when there is no one looking and inserted into her wet awaiting pussy.. She will pretend to "move" and shift herself around while sliding and grinding on my cock.. once in a while she would move her butt higher and slam down on my cock, teasing me.. (I swore if anyone standing from the side would see my cock sliding in her!)

damn exciting to do it when you see lots of public walking just meters in front of you..

Came so hard that day and waited till my cock deflated before we readjusted ourselves and she went to the toilet nearby to cleanup.. while walking with my cum dripping down her long slender legs.. :D

will33
04-10-2011, 02:54 PM
tried before:

condo toilet, condo stairs, car (its common), tennis court (late night), beach, storage room/boss office (used to work in retail at orchard, and was doing closing) :D;)

Singaporefirst
04-10-2011, 08:43 PM
When i was in Poly, My GF and me was at the aft portion of the double Decker bus, was feeling horny n ask her to suck my birdy. Was playing with her pussy as i took my hand and fonder down her skirt, she got wet and horny too and after a good 15 mins, i cum in her mouth... she swallowed everything...

Another one was in the last coach of the MRT, sitting at the corner (2 seater), at night, no one at Marina Bay... She let me finger her and i was also quite high... She suck my dick dry quickly...

Last time so daring.... now no balls to do liao!!!

transparent
07-10-2011, 01:23 AM
went to labrador park with my 19yo FB after late night movie at vivo on weeknight. carpark very quiet but we decided to take a walk and take in the sea breeze. that night the breeze was quite strong, she was wearing a short but frilly skirt which kinda exposed her ass when the wind blew. to my surprise (actually not), FB wasnt wearing anything under the skirt. we walked to this red lighthouse like structure which was rather secluded and startied making out with me fingering her moist hairless pussy. fast forward. end up bending her over the railing and nailing her pussy while fondling her 32C boobs. her moans were drowned by the waves. shot my load onto her face and she licked it all up.

30 mins later and on the drive back, FB pulled out my dick and sucked it dry while i drove her home. v hard to concentrate, ended up shooting my load into her mouth and this time she dint waste a single bit of it. ;)

ajlover
07-10-2011, 05:56 AM
went to labrador park with my 19yo FB after late night movie at vivo on weeknight. carpark very quiet but we decided to take a walk and take in the sea breeze. that night the breeze was quite strong, she was wearing a short but frilly skirt which kinda exposed her ass when the wind blew. to my surprise (actually not), FB wasnt wearing anything under the skirt. we walked to this red lighthouse like structure which was rather secluded and startied making out with me fingering her moist hairless pussy. fast forward. end up bending her over the railing and nailing her pussy while fondling her 32C boobs. her moans were drowned by the waves. shot my load onto her face and she licked it all up.

30 mins later and on the drive back, FB pulled out my dick and sucked it dry while i drove her home. v hard to concentrate, ended up shooting my load into her mouth and this time she dint waste a single bit of it. ;)
wow... u cum on her face and she can lick it up.... her tongue indeed long and power....

kanninabeh
07-10-2011, 07:36 AM

kanninabeh wendy! want to sit on my lap on upper deck last seat of double-decker bus?:D

draven78eric
09-10-2011, 02:13 AM
Location at Changi Beach...
A pavillion by the sea side...and above the sea water..is very open but very quiet n safe...at night nobody will be there... unless you are those at the chalet n using binoculars..hehe..
Did it with my Pinoy Gf..BBBJ me while im sitting on the bench..then after tat..she in doggie position on the bench..she is wearing those skirt tat is strecthable and tight skin type...easy to pull up..so pull up the skirt..pull the G-string aside..and bonk her fast n hard..she moan quite loudly..couldnt care less..was getting high on her moaning..n asking for more n faster n harder...did it in tat position for about 15mins..My gf love doggie...
Urge of coming..withdraw and she knee down and i come on her face and some into mouth...she grab my still hard rod..rub all the cum on her face into her mouth..and not wasting all the white protein..she swallow it...the feeling fucking facing the sea...with the wind blowing...shiok...

Bros can PM me then i direct you the exact location...
But bros..if happen to see any couple doing it when u reach there...be polite and dont disturb huh...just wait at a corner..and enjoy the scene first..becos most couple finish the deed will leave..nobody will wan stay there and chit chat for long time..i believe if any bros is enjying the moment dont wan any disturbance right...:D

soi15
09-10-2011, 10:33 AM
You damn power. Action for 15 mins. Wow.:D

chatabtmygak
10-10-2011, 03:36 AM
i screwed my gf in public..under void deck...

KevinJacob
10-10-2011, 05:56 AM
I use to have a gf, age 16 back then. Was about 3 years back. She stay at ang mo kio den father always at home. We always go the park, duno isit amk park, the one near the macdonald drive-thru. It's near Anderson JC. Heavy petting, finger bbbj n cowgirl me @ the playground. Sometimes will go inside the park n find a secluded spot with stone bench n have a hella fuck. Another ex-gf of mine who I lost my virgin to, happened this year, she broke up with bf so I was there to comfort her, end up @ her house hdb Open carpark n fuck in the car. Damn miss those days.