PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

PS3SG
04-06-2007, 12:52 AM
This sort of thing is better to believed. Dont offend those stuff there

new30
04-06-2007, 01:08 AM
http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel.php?starmode=1&buildingid=29811&masterid=1&x=13747.608074074&y=45479.7748&star=1&level=6

This would be a good place in LCK...

PS3SG
04-06-2007, 01:14 AM
http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel.php?starmode=1&buildingid=29811&masterid=1&x=13747.608074074&y=45479.7748&star=1&level=6

This would be a good place in LCK...

Is this place safe har?

sony2002
04-06-2007, 02:12 AM
I did it in the steam room in her condo.
we locked the door and stripped naked. (for me easy, only ONE piece)

i can hardly breath inside a steam room, i think i will suffocate if i try bonking inside

new30
04-06-2007, 03:05 AM
Is this place safe har?

BEing to the place 2x, the place is quite bright and there are sercuity nearby.Anyone coming u should be able to spot them. If u were to be closer to the main LCK rd. there be tonnes of forgein workers waiting to see your free show..

EvilInside
04-06-2007, 03:07 AM
Wah bro i salute u for being so daring....imagine having sex in the ktv with ppl walking pass ur room anytime or even the servers there who might just enter ur room anytime....maybe if u gonna repeat the stunt again let me know so dat i can stand guard outside ur room:D

I was also surprised as my buddy did it in front of 10 bro in the KTV room. He later said just do what you want and no need to care what the rest think!:eek:

new30
04-06-2007, 03:08 AM
http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel.php?ismap=1&starmode=1&buildingid=29811&masterid=1&x=16168.033305555&y=46400.706512964&star=1&level=5?328,243

This is another place yet to try out... seen cars park longside the road with long glass on both sides. The lane quite dark..

STK01
04-06-2007, 09:05 AM
After the posting is not anymore :D

Hahaha,

Yes, that's a good point to note, if not, several bros here will have a 'gathering' there. :D

X-Guy
04-06-2007, 11:45 AM
yes kent ridge park is good. went there once. gf stripped naked and sat on me and we started fucking in the car. then we saw peeping toms coming out of the bushes to watch us. my gf didnt care and continue until we exploded. after that i just drove off the place while my gf was putting back her clothes. haha.

bro, which carpark u talking about? the one with the tank or the outside one? i try with my girl on sat morn 4am. the tank carpark still have lots of people sitting at the bench. so we try at the outside carpark but every 5mins have car pass by with headlight shinning in. so obvious to them.
in the end went to the shelter on top to bonk my girl. have a few couples walk up and interupted us. very annoying as my girl was sitting on my legs bonking but had to stop everytime we saw someone. they knew what we were doing but cannot see anything since my girl bonk in her skirt.
Any bro know of any good place at kr park?

X-Guy
04-06-2007, 11:52 AM
late Morning usually got ppl come to learn drive car..Mayb the instructor also gian. want to use u as bait to make her student wet n then take over ur place? Or the student gian purposely want to see free show..haha

learn driving in mscp??? so many floors empty they had to come to the highest floor. bro u know wat is their usual driving timing? then i avoid those time. :p

04-06-2007, 11:58 PM
Walie... start from now onwards me dun swim in pvt swimming pool liao. can you imaging while u swim, accidently swallow some water with his sperms??!!?? :eek:

Btw, can you pm me which pool u use to do such thing there? :p

haha... bro stephen
i only can tell u it's a condo along upper seranggooon road
opposite the condo got alot of ppl reast in peace there...
got it ???
bte i dun know how to swim at all is the best part... haha...
hope my cacing never go into ur mouth b4 ... haha

XboxSG
05-06-2007, 12:10 AM
mabe next time can oranigse a gangbang or BBQ there...lol:D

Count me in, bro

sony2002
05-06-2007, 12:44 AM
Any bro know of any good place at kr park?

i recce the whole place liao but cannot find anywhere suitable leh, but check your PM, i got better place to intro u :D

Vectra
09-06-2007, 04:45 AM
i recce the whole place liao but cannot find anywhere suitable leh, but check your PM, i got better place to intro u :D

Bro, got good place share with the rest lah... PM for what...:D

blackjack_king
09-06-2007, 10:18 AM
yalor..share here lar.

old_yet_horny
09-06-2007, 01:37 PM
My humble contribution..

Very big space can accomodate 200 over vehicles and there's basement (brightly light up at night so not reccomended) and also far end corner (open space carpark).

But ERP carpark charges applies during offcie hours, I suppose night time is free parking..

1) AYE North Bouna Vista exit..
2) Go find INSEAD and drive straight up..
3) Drive in further to see a PUB Power Plant..
4) Turn left and go into the dead end road..
5) Keep left and go into the gantry..
6) Bingo! Find your favourite spot..

Bros who feels that this is a worthwhile contribution please up my points..
Thank you..;)

SeAHuM
09-06-2007, 01:40 PM
Bro, got good place share with the rest lah... PM for what...:D

Last night went to ECP. GF wearing short skirts. We sat on the bench facing the sea. She sat on top of me facing the sea and I fucked her slowly. Shiok. So juicy. Didn't manage to cum because got other couple at another bench nearby.

bully
09-06-2007, 01:48 PM
Last night went to ECP. GF wearing short skirts. We sat on the bench facing the sea. She sat on top of me facing the sea and I fucked her slowly. Shiok. So juicy. Didn't manage to cum because got other couple at another bench nearby.

Is ya gal pantyless? :rolleyes:

Erickh
09-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Was given a blow job in my car inisde the carpark of the reptile park..keke very dark but not exciting enough, so drove up the jurong hill..

Did in one of the bench in Jurong Hill.. Very nice view of jurong island, position is doing the squatting cow girl.. Damn chee kek.. :D

I only heard pussy juice sound and nothing else.. My girl is wearing those short skirt but not those tight till like miniskirt, so no movement restriction, pull panty to knee level and start thrusting.. haha position is like those girls visiting squatting public toilet.. :D

SeAHuM
09-06-2007, 05:01 PM
Is ya gal pantyless? :rolleyes:

oh cheeky cheekadee, braless and pantyless was the theme last night! so shiok, juicy, nicely shaven too...oh my god....i am having a hard on now...tonight i shall ask her to spread her legs and masturbate till glossy wet before i give her a good lick...planning to go to mandarin hotel...free breakfast tomorrow!!!!

old_yet_horny
09-06-2007, 06:08 PM
Was given a blow job in my car inisde the carpark of the reptile park..keke very dark but not exciting enough, so drove up the jurong hill..

Did in one of the bench in Jurong Hill.. Very nice view of jurong island, position is doing the squatting cow girl.. Damn chee kek.. :D

...visiting squatting public toilet.. :D

Wa Bro... Down there alot of mosquitoes leh. Later kena dengue how??
U got bring repellant har? I walk also kena bite liao..

SioGan
09-06-2007, 06:15 PM
Getting a blow job from ex-GF sitting on the bench of a park while uncles and aunties walking by. Good thing she was great with CIM and swallowing as I shot inside her mouth while a uncle was walking by, still wonder if he knew what we were doing.

Abala
09-06-2007, 06:27 PM
She said, “No not yet, please, in my mouth, I need to taste you.”

Great one, anymore? :p

Erickh
09-06-2007, 07:17 PM
Wa Bro... Down there alot of mosquitoes leh. Later kena dengue how??
U got bring repellant har? I walk also kena bite liao..

Bro fuck first, dengue ornot later then say.. :D

steamystreamsg
My humble contribution..

Very big space can accomodate 200 over vehicles and there's basement (brightly light up at night so not reccomended) and also far end corner (open space carpark).

But ERP carpark charges applies during offcie hours, I suppose night time is free parking..

1) AYE North Bouna Vista exit..
2) Go find INSEAD and drive straight up..
3) Drive in further to see a PUB Power Plant..
4) Turn left and go into the dead end road..
5) Keep left and go into the gantry..
6) Bingo! Find your favourite spot..

Bros who feels that this is a worthwhile contribution please up my points..
Thank you..;)

Are you referring to Rochester Pk area?

Darkside
oh cheeky cheekadee, braless and pantyless was the theme last night! so shiok, juicy, nicely shaven too...oh my god....i am having a hard on now...tonight i shall ask her to spread her legs and masturbate till glossy wet before i give her a good lick...planning to go to mandarin hotel...free breakfast tomorrow!!!!

hahaha I was with my gal in one of the pub in bugis hehehe and yes she is braless and pantyless and YES she is very wet :D

old_yet_horny
10-06-2007, 12:10 PM
Are you referring to Rochester Pk area?

Bro... Ayer Rajah Crescent.
U know Starhub where u change the SCV modem??

That place is quiet and secluded at night.
Rochester Park got police patrolling so no very convenient..;)

old_yet_horny
10-06-2007, 12:11 PM
Bro fuck first, dengue ornot later then say.. :D

I like you... Very Horny..
hahahaha..:D

Big head overuled by small head.

jit singapore
11-06-2007, 02:50 PM
Pasir Ris car park at ard 1am, a gal that I know form net doing blow job for me inside my car two week ago. :p

Red_Perrier1099
11-06-2007, 03:05 PM
i will be pitching a tent in east coast park and then try fucking inside :D

BigGuy
11-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Tried "Mandai Jungle"

sony2002
11-06-2007, 08:47 PM
i will be pitching a tent in east coast park and then try fucking inside :D

don't do it during weekdays as you need to apply license to pitch tent, else the warden there will check on u middle of the night

fastbiker82
11-06-2007, 08:49 PM
The most daring venture is inside a condominium's function room pantry. Marvelous & exciting feeling..with my relatives and friends outside

newbiesam
11-06-2007, 10:32 PM
pitch a tent during a heavy rain in sentosa and enjoy bonking away in the middle of the night. head for dolphin lagoon and go all the way in. there is a car park at the end of the road

Maximo07
12-06-2007, 12:18 PM
Tried "Mandai Jungle"

My ex-gf is damn horny & try most of my ECA wif her...

1) tried Mandai jungle in a car... (1st outing)
2) during my NS time, she is still schling, after Guard duty mit up at sun plaza
for morning session show ( few pple in the cinema hall ) & had a gd shaq
of bonking on the last row of couple seat... ( damn shiok, always loking
forward for duty off during wkdays ...)
3) HDB Staircase at her block is 1 of the most memorable time :)
4) 1 of the ECP beach, both of us too high aft drking session, lift her mini &
up her ter... ( end 0f session abt to leave, saw police car patroling the
area ... hengz...);)
5) many more man...

Think of my past, she is definitely the sex queen of my life....
Miz her always! & best wishes for her marriage life...

sexster
21-07-2007, 02:03 AM
my ex gal friend- during our courtship..young 18 years old no money to book hotel.... so end doing at all funny place.

usual after Park tall... and bring her back in the night- went the one of the yishun point block 20plus floor...do her on the stair(how unromantic).

she sat on the stair with undies removed- spreading her lag for me to enter.... without putting much of my weight on her-using and both as support- ramming hard into her....till i cum but withdraw and unload on the stair.... he he he.

also he do her from behind while she is standing looking at the opp block.

the exicting part is when there are people walking up the stair- she put down her skirt to cover her naked pussy and i have to use my tshirt to cover my unzip pant with my rock hard dick.

sexster
21-07-2007, 02:14 AM
same ex gal friend of mine... after window shopping and watching movie at orchard road.... it's like pass 11pm. we end up at Mount E, as both of us horny... went to this toilet- a few level up and one one on that floor- both of us straped naked in the toilet cubical ...kiss , sucking.... and we feel brave - open the door while my dick is still in her pussy walk out akwardly to the hand washing area and i continue raming her while standing and looking our refection on the mirrors. My heart was beating so fast worrying someone might use the toilet......

she knew her period is about to cum, so she ask me to cum in her- WOW... i loving it- and Gave her a cream pie....... after eject. can feel her pussy squzzzing my juice out.

once i withdraw my dick - i see she is controlling..... and she let go--- my cum ouzzzzz out from her pussy dripping onto toilet floor.

quickly we clean up and wear back our stuff left.

Glen2712
21-07-2007, 02:19 AM
The most daring venture is inside a condominium's function room pantry. Marvelous & exciting feeling..with my relatives and friends outside

Pasir Ris car park at ard 1am, a gal that I know from net doing blow job for me inside my car two weeks ago. :p

Both of U are Deftly Swift Executors. :D

Avantasg
21-07-2007, 08:16 PM
I once F**K my Ex in the toilet of her home while her parents are sound asleep upstairs !

Really shiok shooting my load into her cunt while sitting down...

Wc15
21-07-2007, 10:25 PM
one day on way home with my gf...suddenly feel the urge...quickly drive into the highest kevel of multi-storey car park,got off took some newspaper and head for the central stairway...lay e paper lift up her demin skirt,pull down her panty.While i since it already 12plus to 1am, juz strip naked and fuck her til i come.....feeeling of gettin caught juz make me so horny then..

SeAHuM
22-07-2007, 12:15 PM
Last night after dinner and some red wine with my gf, both of us got a bit hot and horny. While sending her home in my car, she rubbed my penis and let it out in the open!

Cannot tahan, I detour into a MSCP and drove up to the highest floor where it is in the open with very little light. We got out of the car and I simply lifted up her skirt and shafted my cock in. Damn shiok, no panties.

The funniest part is when I cummed, I just sprayed my sperm on her butt, she was complaining of being in a mess and asked me to get tissues for her. But I simply cover down her skirt and wiped her butt, making her skirt full of sperm!! hahaha, before she sat back in the car, I just put some newspaper on the seat and told her not to dirty my car.........

She still kao peh kao bu along the way home, at 1 stage, I pull down her shirt and exposed her breasts!!!!! Super horny!!!

twinseeker
23-07-2007, 12:03 PM
i went on a date with a co-worker from another department. the date was suppose to be simple, bt i also never expect to poke her on the 1st date. we went to the mall for some window shopping, bt can sense she was a bit uneasy. her hand was sweating and she was supprisingly quiet.

then later decided to go to the beach, she said she dun like to be in crowded places, wanted a peace of mind. while driving, she put her hand on my thigh, as we approach destination, her hand start to attack my cock, and her other hand was busy with her own cb. when i finally park the car in a quiet spot, her blouse already unbuttoned, braless, panty at her ankles, skirt up her waist, seat wet wet.

no time to lose, soon as i pull the handbrake and cut the engine, she gimme the bareback blowjob, and we moved to the back seat. realise i ran out of balloon, but she say its ok, her period just over few days. dun wait liao, faster poke her wet cb properly, the windscreen very soon also start to fog up from our heat. she screaming so loud, i worry the parking warden will come. finaly shoot my load on her stomach, forgot to ask permission shoot inside.

after clean up with tissue, we went for dinner at restaurant nearby. after dinner go walk walk, then she horny again. faster went to the bushes to settle round 2. lift up her skirt, then realize she never wear her panty, she explain say she forgot the panty still inside the car. nevermin, more convenient, just proceed to poke her. she also quite automatic, outdoor, she keep biting lips to endure, so no screaming. outdoor no tissue, so end up, she ask me to shoot inside her cb, bcos she dun wan CIM.

now, we often have quickie escape at the office staircase. but soon also much find new spot to try.

fac89
23-07-2007, 12:37 PM
i tried once at the lectural hall in NYP during school holiday.
it was kinda of romatic can change the lights until very romatic...
:D

Confirm? But i thought NYP lecture halls all gt CCTV? I wanted to tried in the past but see so many CCTv, scare liao. Plus my sercuirty guard frenz also caught so many ppl hanky panky in NYP.. u still dare to dare?

fac89
23-07-2007, 12:51 PM
To mi i feel tat doing it public is shiok becoz there are risk tat ppl may see. So its pasrt of the fun. I dun mind peeping tom. In fact i love to to be peep, but u dun make mi paisei la.

Was doing it with my gf, 1st time in public... chose a good plc. Its at a boundary of a camp near the east. We were completely 100% naked and doing outside my car! I wonder any on duty personel saw us? But who cares? As long as u dun disturb mi.. i welcome u to see...

It was a planned trip, so while i am driving, my gf was busy with bbbj and play with her toy liao... i was so disrupted, cannot concentrate on driving. Hhahaha.. once reach, no 2nd word, french and strip one another!!!! Small car have limited space... so we agreed to play outside the car!!! Super exciting!!!! for tat 20mins... there were more than 10cars passed by lo. But we were at the another side where my car blked the view...

1st time Cum on her face and make her suck mi clean in public... will do it again and will post the pic in PTE forum... so bros with access.. wait for mi... hahahaha

bouncy
23-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Tried many times years ago, it was at a deserted small dirt road beside the Kranji War memorial. The small road will lead to the landed houses behind. So after our night class, I'll send her home and use that 'short cut', half way through, park by the side. Climb over to her side and start frenching and fingering her, then will start the pumping act. Occassionally there will have other people using this short cut to get to their house but we don't care. So there was this time that same thing happen and we were in such high pitch that don't care if the care come shining on us, we just keep bonking. And upon reaching the final destination, I opened the car door and pull her out and doggie her till all my armies are deposited in the CD. Then....saw a patrol car driving in with their blinking lights on. Siao liao, quickly dress up and pretend to be arguing something.... The police came down, took our particulars and said that someone reported seeing some struggling in the car sothey came to investigate... ha ha... Any bro came that close?? :eek:

combatus
24-07-2007, 12:24 PM
it was many years back.....got reunited wif an Ex & was out on for a drinks wif her...sharing our past, families (yes, she's married liao), our exploits....after drinks, i was walking her back to her car in a basement carpark of a downtown shopping centre.....upon reaching her car, suddenly felt the urge to french her, so grabbed her fm behind, turned her around & frenched

we frenched passionately for some minutes & all the while my hands r roaming her body & she did likewise....then in 1 quick move, i turned her around, lifted her skirt & pulled her G (yes she's wearing a tiny G), pulled out my now hard as steel lil' bro & pumped her doggy, right there in the CP...not a care in the world if there's any cctv or any1 around.....

she took me in whole heartedly, wiggling her butt wif each of my thrust. then in double quick time, i cummed......in her (yes without asking her permission)...wat the heck....i'was so worked up i couldn't care less.

quickly we regained our composure, adjusted our dressing before i open the car door for her....we then frenched once again before bidding our goodbyes....;)

bigcat
24-07-2007, 01:53 PM
I was with my ex having a walk at the old pasir panjang park one night many years ago. We sat on the bench and one thing let to another. She was wearing a loose skirt. She pull her panties down and my jeans and brief down to my knee. In a squatting position facing me, I was lick ing her top and pump away below. Exciting but scary. Occasionally people passed by and have to pretend.:D

Wc15
27-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Remember few yr back,when i was senting my ex home after a movie around 1plus am..while walking back,my ex hold my arms and rub against her c-cup breast...feeling this,i instant got a hard on, on the way up on the lift..we started frenching and once reach her floor, i pull her to the stair landing, make her sit on the staircase stair,continue our hanky-panky.I cannot take it,pull down my jean and juz stuff my cock into her mouth.My ex give me a gd and shiok blow on my didi,and i juz inject into her mouth....Feeling still linger til today..

twinseeker
03-08-2007, 12:52 PM
i been working at the company for some years, sometimes when i visit the other department on the other level, i notice that i get a few glance from 1 of the female execs quite often. sensing that she been glancing whenever i visit the department, i look up but she quickly act blur, either turn away, pick up phone pretend to talk, or drop something.

about 3wks ago, i spotted her glancing again, so i decide to break ice - made excuse to delay briefing for 30min, but actually walk up to her & ask her if she have time for tea break. she seems lost & panic, told me she will join me at the coffee joint in a moment. so i went ahead to the cafe ordered 2 drinks & found a quiet spot to sit. moments later she came smiling, seems like she went to touch up make up.

she apologised for making me wait, but i told her "its alright worth the wait". immediately, she blushed & started sipping at the latte i bought for her. she commented "how did u know i like latte?", i answered; "i noticed the almost empty mug of latte on your desk just now". she smiled & continued sipping.

cut the long story short, i clarified that i spotted her glancing on some occassions, but not sure who she was starring at, so was curious & wanted to know. added some sweet talks to raise her morale, so she can let loose & confess, but her lips tightened n had those dreamy eyes. so i conclude the answer- myself.

we went back to the lift to return to office, coincidentally, the courier service was also using the lift, the lift was a bit crowded, she tripped & held my body for support. natural reaction, i held my arms over her shoulder to grip her, felt her firm B-cup press against my chest our eyes met briefly, but quickly let go of each other - notice she started to blush more.

good thing the courier alighted earlier, so only 2 of us left in the lift. she became very quiet, so i release her tension, complimented on how silky her hair felt (but actually wanted to comment how nice her breasts felt). just before we reached the level, i slipped my namecard into her skirt, took the opportunity to feel her slim waist, she didnt realise, and we went our seperate ways.

moments later, when i was about to commence the briefing, incoming sms. i looked, number not recognised, read it
"thanx 4 d latte, dinner 2nite shall we?".
i replied "u set d place n time, i c u after tis"
she replied "w8ing 4 u"

....... to be continued.... time for action

unsung80
03-08-2007, 01:36 PM
i been working at the company for some years, sometimes when i visit the other department on the other level, i notice that i get a few glance from 1 of the female execs quite often. sensing that she been glancing whenever i visit the department, i look up but she quickly act blur, either turn away, pick up phone pretend to talk, or drop something.

about 3wks ago, i spotted her glancing again, so i decide to break ice - made excuse to delay briefing for 30min, but actually walk up to her & ask her if she have time for tea break. she seems lost & panic, told me she will join me at the coffee joint in a moment. so i went ahead to the cafe ordered 2 drinks & found a quiet spot to sit. moments later she came smiling, seems like she went to touch up make up.

she apologised for making me wait, but i told her "its alright worth the wait". immediately, she blushed & started sipping at the latte i bought for her. she commented "how did u know i like latte?", i answered; "i noticed the almost empty mug of latte on your desk just now". she smiled & continued sipping.

cut the long story short, i clarified that i spotted her glancing on some occassions, but not sure who she was starring at, so was curious & wanted to know. added some sweet talks to raise her morale, so she can let loose & confess, but her lips tightened n had those dreamy eyes. so i conclude the answer- myself.

we went back to the lift to return to office, coincidentally, the courier service was also using the lift, the lift was a bit crowded, she tripped & held my body for support. natural reaction, i held my arms over her shoulder to grip her, felt her firm B-cup press against my chest our eyes met briefly, but quickly let go of each other - notice she started to blush more.

good thing the courier alighted earlier, so only 2 of us left in the lift. she became very quiet, so i release her tension, complimented on how silky her hair felt (but actually wanted to comment how nice her breasts felt). just before we reached the level, i slipped my namecard into her skirt, took the opportunity to feel her slim waist, she didnt realise, and we went our seperate ways.

moments later, when i was about to commence the briefing, incoming sms. i looked, number not recognised, read it
she replied "w8ing 4 u"

Oh yeah you must be very yandao ba. waiting for more. :D

peterpan
04-08-2007, 08:15 PM

she replied "w8ing 4 u"

anymore continuation to the FR?

twinseeker
04-08-2007, 10:54 PM
so sorry for the delay, had sex-a-thon yesterday, shall post about it another time. anyway, i think the people here are not too supportive about my sharing?

ok, back to the staff on the other level (let's just call her, Mya- real name witheld).

soon as the briefing was over, the group disbanded & i took my time to shutdown my laptop, while i was brainstorming & mumuring to myself about what to do after the dinner. had to plan my route & had to make sure i topped up new 12pack rubber. then i realised i promised to see her after the meeting, cos its already drawing near to dinner time. being quite a perfectionist, i was obviously pissed with myself for not planning things more precise.

[knock knock knock]
me: <still brainstorming & listing my to do list for the night>
mya: ah hem! did u forget something?
me: <without realising it was mya at the door> no, i didnt forget anything, i never.... <looking to the door, i almost choked>
mya: never... forget anything, huh? didnt u say u'd come to me when the briefing is over? <she started to strutt to my seat>
me: <slapped the briefing notes over my "to do" list, and stood up to lean against the wall> obviously, i had some post briefing notes to take, so i dont forget what i've said, to whom i've deligated tasks to, deadlines & checkpoint dates....etc
mya: <leaned close to sniff my neck, her finger scrolled down my sternum down to my abs & stopped right at the belt buckle> i like your cologne, 'pleasure-for men' ya?
me: <smiled & continued to pack up my stuff "actually, is to hide my erection> u're sharp... i'm impressed!
mya: i'll buy dinner if u can tell me, what (fragrance) am i wearing
me: <without turning to face her> that's easy, u're wearing a power business suit today, but you left your blazer at your chair, so now, u're left with a white size 2 or 3 blouse & a skirt, if i'm not mistaken, heels from prada? <stealing a glance & continued to slam my case close> a decent lady like you, i'd presume you'd save your victoria's for special days & not for work..?

<mya chuckling>

mya: I don't even know what brand are my under garments today, but you misunderstood me, i was refering to the perfume i'm wearing today.
me: <astonish> so sorry, i didnt mean to screen your apparel lik that (deep inside, i want to!!)
mya: it's alight, you're cuter than I thought. ok set! dinner on me tonight! i'm heading to the pantry.... catch you later.

watching her strutt her way to the pantry, i was thinking... damn! she seemed a total different person after the ice breaker. nevermind, she's mine tonight. but still not getting enough of seeing her firm rack peeking thru her tight blouse.

carried my stuff & trailed into the pantry....

... to be contined... do hope that more can be supportive & give me some encouragements. (up me please?)

nawtgree
04-08-2007, 10:58 PM
whoa!...........:D

bigass
05-08-2007, 12:27 AM
Fallen in!!;)

poorman4sex
05-08-2007, 12:30 AM
wah liew.... how come this thread becomes a story thread liao ???
anyway still wish to read your interesting story so pls continue......

Ok.. we are here +++ing about Fucking in public areas, but i can see that most of the places mention are usually in the night.
What about some places in the day ???
I ask because i can only go hanky panky during the office hours under broad day lights~~!!!
So will be thankful for any bros to recomend good places for such activities in the day~

Rw6828
05-08-2007, 01:28 AM
As long the contents are interesting, that's the most crucial

GTOKING
05-08-2007, 02:08 AM
This thread I like I like , but not try before le:D
die die must try one time in life

NORBIT
05-08-2007, 02:58 AM
he he...of cos la...who haven fuck in public? sure mus try at least once...years ago..my hubby then boifren at little guilin...at bt gombak there..we wen up da hilltop...did it on da rocks...woohooo...:D

Bruce-Sg
05-08-2007, 04:33 PM
Wah bro i salute u for being so daring....imagine having sex in the ktv with ppl walking pass ur room anytime or even the servers there who might just enter ur room anytime....maybe if u gonna repeat the stunt again let me know so dat i can stand guard outside ur room:D

have to tell you that some of the KTV rooms have CCTV inside. Watch out.

unsung80
05-08-2007, 08:26 PM
so sorry for the delay, had sex-a-thon yesterday, shall post about it another time. anyway, i think the people here are not too supportive about my sharing?

ok, back to the staff on the other level (let's just call her, Mya- real name witheld).

soon as the briefing was over, the group disbanded & i took my time to shutdown my laptop, while i was brainstorming & mumuring to myself about what to do after the dinner. had to plan my route & had to make sure i topped up new 12pack rubber. then i realised i promised to see her after the meeting, cos its already drawing near to dinner time. being quite a perfectionist, i was obviously pissed with myself for not planning things more precise.

[knock knock knock]
me: <still brainstorming & listing my to do list for the night>
mya: ah hem! did u forget something?
me: <without realising it was mya at the door> no, i didnt forget anything, i never.... <looking to the door, i almost choked>
mya: never... forget anything, huh? didnt u say u'd come to me when the briefing is over? <she started to strutt to my seat>
me: <slapped the briefing notes over my "to do" list, and stood up to lean against the wall> obviously, i had some post briefing notes to take, so i dont forget what i've said, to whom i've deligated tasks to, deadlines & checkpoint dates....etc
mya: <leaned close to sniff my neck, her finger scrolled down my sternum down to my abs & stopped right at the belt buckle> i like your cologne, 'pleasure-for men' ya?
me: <smiled & continued to pack up my stuff "actually, is to hide my erection> u're sharp... i'm impressed!
mya: i'll buy dinner if u can tell me, what (fragrance) am i wearing
me: <without turning to face her> that's easy, u're wearing a power business suit today, but you left your blazer at your chair, so now, u're left with a white size 2 or 3 blouse & a skirt, if i'm not mistaken, heels from prada? <stealing a glance & continued to slam my case close> a decent lady like you, i'd presume you'd save your victoria's for special days & not for work..?

<mya chuckling>

mya: I don't even know what brand are my under garments today, but you misunderstood me, i was refering to the perfume i'm wearing today.
me: <astonish> so sorry, i didnt mean to screen your apparel lik that (deep inside, i want to!!)
mya: it's alight, you're cuter than I thought. ok set! dinner on me tonight! i'm heading to the pantry.... catch you later.

watching her strutt her way to the pantry, i was thinking... damn! she seemed a total different person after the ice breaker. nevermind, she's mine tonight. but still not getting enough of seeing her firm rack peeking thru her tight blouse.

carried my stuff & trailed into the pantry....

... to be contined... do hope that more can be supportive & give me some encouragements. (up me please?)

Share la, bro like me got no points how to up you?

Blue_gal
05-08-2007, 10:11 PM
1) handicap toilet at Orchard Point, long long before then it was a "quiet shopping centre" during my lunch time, met up my XXX had a SEXTIFIED lunch~ kekekeke

2) orchard's carpark, its my lunching spot~

3) in my lift, can't wait ....

4) dark spot of bukit timah hill in the car,

Man those were the time~ kekekeke :p

Golden basin washed pussy~
BlUe auNtie

BatistaSG
06-08-2007, 01:57 AM
Not sure has this been asked before.....what'll happen if kena booked by police while in the act in public?

angel_baby
07-08-2007, 06:37 AM
Doing it in public has the trills and the risk... the most recent one i did was @ sentosa.. at night at one of the car parks.. but i have to admit.. hard to reali enjoy cos u keep looking out for ppl! :D

Mr Canon
07-08-2007, 07:52 AM
Doing it in public has the trills and the risk... the most recent one i did was @ sentosa.. at night at one of the car parks.. but i have to admit.. hard to reali enjoy cos u keep looking out for ppl! :D

Bro, is it at a hotel's car park har?

sammyboss
07-08-2007, 07:59 AM
I fxxk my ex gf at a hdb staircase. She was damn horny and ask me to fxxk her so we remove the bottom only den she bj for me while getting harder she lying half way down on the stair and want me to insert her quickly. We were both bottomless at that moment i flash her breast out while shaking hard for her hungry horny sex, it was abt 1am dude, so exciting till she moan louder and louder, i ask her to lower down her voice den finally she ask me to cum on her. I took out my solid cock and cum on her breast. Den quickly put bk our bottom.

steedy
07-08-2007, 08:43 AM
Recently just bonked my fling at Bishan Park and AMK park carpark. Is cramped to do it in the car but had a sextified night...:D

GTOKING
07-08-2007, 08:47 AM
Recently just bonked my fling at Bishan Park and AMK park carpark. Is cramped to do it in the car but had a sextified night...:D

haha , u are the man..........what time when u bonked ?

steedy
07-08-2007, 08:59 AM
Ard 10plus to 11pm. And at AMK park carpark, best part was while doing her missionary, a guy walked past my car and keep starring...Thrilled and couldn't control long most of the time bonking in the car.

Forgot to mentioned at Punggol Marina too, that's a good place as well, secluded...at least no one will walk past there.;)

Mr Canon
07-08-2007, 09:32 AM
Ard 10plus to 11pm. And at AMK park carpark, best part was while doing her missionary, a guy walked past my car and keep starring...Thrilled and couldn't control long most of the time bonking in the car.

Forgot to mentioned at Punggol Marina too, that's a good place as well, secluded...at least no one will walk past there.;)

Bro, you damn terror....bo chap even there's people walked past.....salute you

dap26
07-08-2007, 09:50 AM
Ever try wif my ex at one of the cinema toilet.The feeling is nervous and shoik...

poorman4sex
07-08-2007, 10:04 AM

car very cramp leh~~
want to try but give up as too cramp and my gal dun wear skirt...and car is really too open liao, somemore we usually have time in the day not the night... haha

still no one post where is good during the day time....:cool:

Chinapuss
07-08-2007, 10:48 AM
Ever screwed my ex-gf in de old Capitol cinema donkey yrs ago during de daytime on a wkday...chose a quiet spot at de back row on some stupid show, cant remember watz de title but both of us enjoyed de thrill :D

twinseeker
07-08-2007, 11:40 AM
so sorry for the delay. had a solid wkend of follow-up with Mya. ok, so where was i? the pantry.

i hurriedly walked into the pantry & there she was, standing at the water cooler sipping & smiling to herself. just as i stepped into the pantry, i dropped some of my files (I too was in deep thoughts admiring her slim body profile), her thought was interupted, seeing that i dropped some files, we both bent & squatted to pick up the stuff. <from that angle, i had a brief view of her trimless purple half cup bra + matching panty>

we stacked the stuff on the pantry table, i smiled saying:
me: thanks for the help, seems like this project is going to be quite a handful
Mya: don't mention it, it's my pleasure <giving me the slutty glance>
me: <stepped over to water cooler, wanting to get a drink, realised i don't have a cup, as i'm from the dept upstairs, started to search the cupboard.....>
Mya: <filled her own cup to offer me> here, use mine
me: thanks! thirsting to death after the briefing. so, have u decided where we're gonna dine? it's your treat, so i'm not gonna suggest any place, don't wanna be ripping u off <chuckle>
Mya: <butt leaning against the counter, hands jacked against the countertop, blouse so tight that her bra was visible thru the button gaps> hmmm, i guess we could have either japanese or korean? i doubt u're into vege & all that healthy stuff ya?
me: <lost in admiration for her well maintained body> ok, japanese it shall be, but 1st let me dump my stuff in the office, before we go ya??
Mya: looks like u need some help, come..... i'll help u with the stuff.

<she took a bundle, i took my laptop & we headed back to my office, took the lift, just the 2 of us. wild thoughts in my mind, trying to visualize her naked body>

[ding] <made our way to my office>
me: damn! its only quater past 6, the people all gone?! if only everyone was as punctual in the morning.....
Mya: maybe u should consider "work life balance". u can't expect everyone to be as workaholic. besides, is friday.... give them a break, u need a break too <finger crawling on my back>
me: <turn around sitting at the corner of my table, facing her> i guess u're right, i get a little to demanding at times.
Mya: <closed & locked my door, shut the blinds & strutted towards me> it's still early, i'm not hugry, are u?
me: no, not really.....
Mya: good, since we've some time to ourselves, let me help u unwind <planted kisses on my forehead, cheeks, few kisses on the lips & we started french kissing......... her hands kneading at my hardened cock>

the heat started!

we proceeded to rip each other's tops off, needed to get it over quickly in case the cleaners start their shift, i was sprawled on the couch, and she was kneeling between my legs giving me a solid blowjob with my cock sticking out from my boxers, didnt take her skirt off either, in case we needed to dress up fast.

she lay down on my table, lifted her skirt to her waist, legs spread wide, started to rub herself with 1 hand, the other hand kneading her own breast. i got up, pulled her panty aside to expose her dripping wet pussy. <thinking to myself, now i'm really having raw sashimi!> started to lick her fleshy abalone. she was breathing heavily & trying to refrain from moaning too load.

i was about to start pumping, but realised i don't have condom in stock. shit!! anti-climax. she looked up at me frowning

Mya: is something wrong? did somebody knock? y did u stop?
me: sorry, i just realised i don't have the frech cap in stock
Mya: <smile> its alright, the cycle just cleared, but we better not dirty your office, or the cleaners will surely know
me: <thinking to myself don't mess up the office???> meaning?
Mya: u had your sashimi, at least let me have your "roe" <wink>

no further delay, took her missionary on the table, turn her around to do her doggie style on my chair, went to the couch, so she can ride me cowgirl style, scissor position on the floor, i stood up & she automatically sucked me clean & dry in kneeling position.

after all was done, still not dressed up, both of us reclined on the couch, her head on my chest

.... to be continued....

steedy
07-08-2007, 04:56 PM
Bro, you damn terror....bo chap even there's people walked past.....salute you

No need to salute la bro...too engrossed with the bonking...:D

PS3SG
07-08-2007, 06:31 PM
No need to salute la bro...too engrossed with the bonking...:D

You are one lucky man

cheongbuster
08-08-2007, 12:26 AM
Bonking in public is my cup of tea...having sex in a room, bed, hotel or apartment got no thrill at all.Let me share me bonking in public with all bros here. Just to tell you all a few

I use to pick up my GF after work at Thomson Plaza,those who knew that area will know that there is a small garden in between of those private houses.there are a few wooden chairs there...but everytime we would spray some OFF before proceed,mosquitoes a lot.

Just find a seat,the lamp post is rather bright but who cares......chopchop and leave.There is only 1 position I can apply on this place is my girl sitting on me.With her undies roll down,me wearing boxer shorts without underwear.Caress and pet a while,make sure my darling is wet and moist first.And the bonking starts.I will make sure she cums 1st before I shoot into her!Thrill and we both really cum fast!

After bonking,wipe ourself with a towel always in her bag..we proceed for supper.

Another adventerous place is a multi storey carpark at FarEast Plaza, the 6th floor is always lock so only people can go up,vehicle cannot...1 thing good is that after 11pm,the lights will goes off.Go to the ladies toilet there...so far never see anyone around.in there,we can strip to the extend,i can lick my girl pussy and she can give me blowjob too.But we can only do it in standing and doggy position cos the floor is quite dirty!after the fuck we still can wash ourself there!

And the third place to share is a playground at Ang Mo Kio area.this is a cool place but I won't tell u the block bcoz we very frequent there.There is socall manhole,so i can stand up and my girl will squad below and suck me....after I'm hard,we switch,she will stand and i will kneel to lick her pussy.But this place can't really have sex,only oral job becos ppl walking here and there on the pavement of the street!I dun like to do it in car....very limited space to move around!

Hope bros here enjoy my fantasy...will post the next one if bros here enjoy!!

Mr.Inverter
08-08-2007, 12:40 AM
The sofa sit in the cinema at Suntec. Very big and comfortable. Quite private too even if there is people beside you. It's cost $36 2 persons, but can do a lot of things!! ;)

poorman4sex
08-08-2007, 11:26 AM
more more... more places~~

uglyrabbit28
08-08-2007, 12:48 PM
I use to frequent this multi storey carpark at clementi. it is near those blocks where there are a lot of pets clinic. Went all the way up.. no cars at all. The blocks at the side seems empty. Went there with my gf's friend. Went to the back seat with her riding on top of me while i sit down. Superb experience. Dunno whether anyone from the block that is dark, peeping or not.

sex4LiFe
08-08-2007, 01:29 PM
Just find a seat,the lamp post is rather bright but who cares......chopchop and leave.There is only 1 position I can apply on this place is my girl sitting on me.With her undies roll down,me wearing boxer shorts without underwear.Caress and pet a while,make sure my darling is wet and moist first.And the bonking starts.I will make sure she cums 1st before I shoot into her!Thrill and we both really cum fast!

bro.. u damn cute la.. wear boxers of coz dun need underwear wad?!! :p

GTOKING
08-08-2007, 02:55 PM
bro.. u damn cute la.. wear boxers of coz dun need underwear wad?!! :p

Heard is good for the bird develop, will get more oxigen haha:D

GTOKING
08-08-2007, 02:56 PM
bro.. u damn cute la.. wear boxers of coz dun need underwear wad?!!

Heard is good for the bird develop, will get more oxigen haha:D

prince270
08-08-2007, 06:42 PM
i and my ex do it at bishan park..there a resturant there..in the midnite we juz stroll around there,see no one around and my ex ask me to fu*k her up over there..it kinda interesting doin in public but worry someone peep too..

LaksaHum
08-08-2007, 06:55 PM
brought my mistress over to my project site and bonk her standing while she hold onto the full height window .... the whole building is empty but i am sure there are some indian worker staying overnight!!! hope i bring some entertainment over the night.... cheers :D

kingcopa
09-08-2007, 12:10 AM
which project? thot project work till quite late?

Qimonda
09-08-2007, 12:55 AM
There's a new condo project just 5 mins walk from my place. Is this the one?

suteerak1099
09-08-2007, 01:14 AM
There's a new condo project just 5 mins walk from my place. Is this the one? there's plenty of development projets spread across the island lah. for all u know there's plenty of couples pumping away in the jobsites, just that its not widely made known?

usmjordan2
09-08-2007, 07:37 AM
in fact , where is the best place for car sex ?

angel_baby
09-08-2007, 08:04 AM
in fact , where is the best place for car sex ?

is there any?
everywhere seems to b pretty open at least..
dun tink u can realli find a place in SG tat u can consider best place!
:P

kameo69
09-08-2007, 08:46 AM
Well... you must find deserted road so that anyone approaching the car, you will notice... but rare in Singapore... also, deserted means you might be in danger too.

One place I knew is the road to seletar country club... along the bridge. But regardless, car sex is not comfortable but you get the thrill.

Schmi
09-08-2007, 10:14 AM
The more deserted the road is, the more thrill it'll have, right?

Avantasg
09-08-2007, 10:29 AM
My EX once gave me a mind-blowing blowjob in the male toilet at East Coast Park. Can't forget the CIM look on her face as she kneeled down to suck my rod dry !

linnaohia1
09-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Well... you must find deserted road so that anyone approaching the car, you will notice... but rare in Singapore... also, deserted means you might be in danger too.

One place I knew is the road to seletar country club... along the bridge. But regardless, car sex is not comfortable but you get the thrill.

Last time a lot of cars along lakeside there, but then garmen put barrier liao, use to drive there with ger ....

steamystreamsg
10-08-2007, 12:46 AM
Used to go Kranji damn, nice place & windy but at times, kena ambush by men in green.

Dhornyboy
10-08-2007, 01:18 AM
Tried Parkway Parade 7th floor (the desserted Playground) donkey years ago.
Not sure the desserted playground is still there or not now...

1 simple word - Shiok! :D

bro ... if u next time go there and fuck again.. let me know i live around there!! :o

ziggylicks
11-08-2007, 12:03 AM
last week me and my gf was in east coast park, was sitting on the bench, then she took out my dick and jerk me... when i was about to come, she just bend down and suck me dry,,, I am sure the couple that was quite near to us saw what she was doing, it was very exciting..

cereal-killer
11-08-2007, 07:58 AM
they didn't return the favour and give you show also ? :cool:

EricssonMan
11-08-2007, 01:27 PM
is there any?
everywhere seems to b pretty open at least..
dun tink u can realli find a place in SG tat u can consider best place!
:P

You are right, man. Drove around Mt Faber & parks nearby yesterday nite trying to find a condusive place but gave up after about 1 hr. In the end, drove to a MSCP and finish my gal off.

poorman4sex
11-08-2007, 01:41 PM
aiyo.... no wonder gov build so many MSCP...

totally no place to hide in sg except MSCP and hotel....

twinseeker
11-08-2007, 04:54 PM

totally no place to hide in sg except MSCP and hotel....office building stairway is 1 of my fav locations to finish off my co-workers. unless after office hours, then we settle it in my room, lesser collwagues around to notice what's happening.

Thai Rak Thai
11-08-2007, 04:59 PM
office building stairway is 1 of my fav locations to finish off my co-workers. unless after office hours, then we settle it in my room, lesser collwagues around to notice what's happening. mata com how bro?

desk13
11-08-2007, 05:43 PM

totally no place to hide in sg except MSCP and hotel....

MSCP is there for a purpose during those hours where there's less traffic.....

nawtgree
11-08-2007, 06:23 PM
not to say i have done it b4 but just a fantasy that i would want to fulfill with my future gfs..

fly to HK..take a cab to victoria's peak and fuck at the open-air viewing gallery on a wkday night (lesser ppl) while overlooking the beautiful City Skyline of HK....

obviously she has to wear a skirt without anything underneath so i can enter her frm behind and pretend to be hugging while enjoying the view...:D

Joan
14-08-2007, 05:11 AM
not to say i have done it b4 but just a fantasy that i would want to fulfill with my future gfs..

fly to HK..take a cab to victoria's peak and fuck at the open-air viewing gallery on a wkday night (lesser ppl) while overlooking the beautiful City Skyline of HK....

obviously she has to wear a skirt without anything underneath so i can enter her frm behind and pretend to be hugging while enjoying the view...:D

waa such a thrill tink i shld do it at twin tower at sentosa on tuesday (tmr)..gt peepo see keep quiet hor

fac89
14-08-2007, 05:18 AM
Fucking in public...

What we are seeking ini fact is the excitment of being peep and being cuaght. I believe everyone also feel the same rite> If not also no nid to "Play" outdoor liao.

Some of the bro here may not be able to fuck the ger indoor as annot bring home or due to some oher reason... But after all... the excitment worth the risk bah!

I love outdoor... Just when to Mac Reservior Carpark... there are so many cars in the carpark.. the one just side the toilet.. i went for fishing at the designated spot and when we were going back to cars... so many cars with engine and aircon on... din peep at them as we respect them.. din realli make a count.. but confirm more than 10 cars.. the car beside us was rocking hard sia...

Glen2712
14-08-2007, 09:25 AM
waa such a thrill tink i shld do it at twin tower at sentosa on tuesday (tmr)..gt peepo see keep quiet hor

Sis Joan, where's the twin tower of Sentosa, is it along the link bridge from Harbour Front to Sentosa? It was sexciting for me. :)

Happy Bonking!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola!

poorman4sex
14-08-2007, 09:55 AM
always keep the engine and aircon running will be bad for the car or not har ???

if it is bad then better go hotel... if not repair car more expensive leh...

dohcdohc
14-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Keeping the car running is ok but keeping the aircon running for too long with the car stationary is definitely bad for your health. A lot of couples out there have lost their lives inhaling the toxic CO2.

always keep the engine and aircon running will be bad for the car or not har ???

fac89
14-08-2007, 01:24 PM

Personally i think will be bad for car as in he engine get too hot oz no air intake to cool the engine.. Just depend on the coolant alone is not enuiff de..

surfer888
14-08-2007, 01:53 PM
Keeping the car running is ok but keeping the aircon running for too long with the car stationary is definitely bad for your health. A lot of couples out there have lost their lives inhaling the toxic CO2.

Its CO and not CO2. Most die of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning... have yet to come across Carbon Dioxide poisoning in vehicles.;)

ziggylicks
14-08-2007, 09:31 PM
they didn't return the favour and give you show also ? :cool:

no they didn't, was hoping they did.... and my gal was actually hoping that the other guy that was behind us , could look at our direction, as see what she is doing..

Harrier24B
15-08-2007, 01:52 AM

Mosts cars in SG are quite new and should not have a problem. This occurs only when there are leaks in the body and CO seaps in unnoticed.....

As for leaving the car running, as long as coolant and cooling fans are working properly, no problem.

:cool:

Rw6828
15-08-2007, 02:25 AM
Mosts cars in SG are quite new and should not have a problem. This occurs only when there are leaks in the body and CO seaps in unnoticed.....

As for leaving the car running, as long as coolant and cooling fans are working properly, no problem.

:cool:

I've always make it a point to wind down the windows slightly for air circulation.

X-Guy
15-08-2007, 03:09 AM
recently bought a tube dress for my gf. she was supposed to go back change and let me see. in the end manage to persuade her to change at her hdb staircase. when she took off her top and skirt and left bra and panty only, my bro already cannot tahan. bonk her on the spot. :p

cereal-killer
15-08-2007, 09:32 AM
no they didn't, was hoping they did.... and my gal was actually hoping that the other guy that was behind us , could look at our direction, as see what she is doing..

I saw this malay couple one time at east coast sailing centre. it was pretty late 3am+ and this couple walked passed us (we were not doing any thing) and sat on the next bench.

i think they knew we were watching, straight away she pulled his pants down and blew him for 20mins or so. he later sat on the bench, and she turned around and bend over for him... wah liao... that animal jumped on her and banged her like no tomorrow. it was like watching porno...

wifey got horny and started rubbing my crouch and next thing i know, they were walking passed us and that girl was covering her face when she walked passed us..

poorman4sex
15-08-2007, 09:59 AM
like that i no need worry about keeping the engine and aircon on liao~~ thanks for all the info....
should not have sold my van... at least the fuel is cheaper..hahaha

but still find the car abit clamp to do it... the most is BJ... FJ abit hard and the car will shake like hell...

GTOKING
15-08-2007, 10:51 AM
The best is to find a place at the beach area with a big stone , behind is cover with trees , then can start the mid night show is the best :D

itrr
16-08-2007, 01:35 AM
A reminder for all bros here, personal expirence for me at sentosa. Went there to bang for 2 times at 2 nights, but after that luck seems to go down..

I don't wanna elaborate on what happened but i would advise all bros not to bang in sentosa as it's not clean. Used to be battle ground. Maybe i "pang tang" but i really felt suay for the entire month! Just went last week with my gal, was thinking of staying there until night when not so much ppl ard then bang her on the beach again but after remembering what happened the other time, decided to pump her in the waters during evening time. I'am sure some ppl were suspicious of us sticking so close together but what the heck. :D

PS: I was banging on the beaches after midnight on those 2 occasion. Please don't risk getting your luck tempered especially now 7th month.

Jiraiya
16-08-2007, 05:54 AM
well.. i did it with my gf and recently did it with her best friend..with gf is at stair case, and car.. for her best friend is bj session at carpark at north of singapore.. doing with her best friend is the best.. brings out the excitment..

Da Sha
16-08-2007, 06:02 AM
sound interesting hee hee

KingEros
16-08-2007, 09:32 AM
well.. i did it with my gf and recently did it with her best friend..with gf is at stair case, and car.. for her best friend is bj session at carpark at north of singapore.. doing with her best friend is the best.. brings out the excitment..
When are you doing with them both ... at the same time??
Lagi exciting. :rolleyes:

desk13
16-08-2007, 01:27 PM
PS: I was banging on the beaches after midnight on those 2 occasion. Please don't risk getting your luck tempered especially now 7th month.

Got to be safe than sorry during this 7th mth.

twinseeker
16-08-2007, 04:36 PM
sorry for the delayed continuation. was outstationed, no chance to continue properly. without further ado, i last ended with

".......after all was done, still not dressed up, both of us reclined on the couch, her head on my chest .... to be continued...."

2 of us cuddled like lovers from past-life, it felt as though it would take a crowbar to pry us apart. she was smiling away, as if she's finally had what she wanted (though i felt i should be the 1 smurking away instead). the silence broke when we heard the vacuum cleaning going on outside the office, startled, we looked each other in the eye & thought it was best we dressed up & head for the lift seperately to avoid suspicion.

she got up, stripped her drenched panty off & left it on my table, explaining that it would leave a drenched stain on her skirt. not knowing how else to hide, i stuffed the panty into an envelope, so none would ever know. soon as we're ready, she headed for the lift & i followed moments after.

the cleaner greeted me as i stepped out of my office, out of courtesy, i had to patronise for awhile, before making a dash for the lift, fearing to let my catch wait too long.

mya: <confrontational expression> didn't know u're mr. popular?
me: mr. popular? <smile> how come?
mya: even the cleaner seem to have taken affection on you
me: <chuckle> c'mon, u're kidding right? i'm casual, but i'm not loose, i can't be hooking up with anyone or everyone of the opposite gender. besides, i'm only mortal, my member needs rest too, in case u didn't know.
[step into the lift- head to her office level to take her handbag]
mya: <curious look> judging from your physic, your age, your looks, i wont be surprised if u've scored on many occassions. men like u have some score-chart somewhere, don't u?
me: <chuckle> i'd beg to differ, seems to me, u're the huntress & i was the prey.
mya: <frowns & pinch my nipple>
[*ding - arrive on her office level, walked to her desk]

mya: <looks in to her email> oh look, only stepped away from the desk & i've gotten another new task from who else - robin hood
me: well, that's how its like. sometimes it's not easy being the middle tier boss u know?
mya: <tsk tsk> apologetics... sigh
me: ok, i'll spare u the details. so, r we done yet? i dunno about u, but i'm a little hungry now, especially after the wonder sexercise in my office earlier
mya: sure beats going to the gym huh? <wink> ok, we're done for the day, screw the rest of the stuff, i need a break from all these crap. let's go

[went down to the basement carpark, realised most of the cars were already gone, unlocked my car from a distance * bee-beep]

mya: nice wheels u've got there <1 hand wrapped round my arm, the other loosening my tie>
me: not exactly my dream car, but dream car would mean i'd have to materialise my million dollar dream
[chucked my briefcase in the trunk]
me: oh, i almost forgot <pass the envelope with her panty inside>
mya: <sly smile> i'll leave it in your safe keeping <stripped my tie off> and i'll have this for safe keeping
me: ok... we'll have it your way..... <hopped into the car to start the engine, changed the music on the player>
[wind down car window]
me: u have my tie, so why aren't u getting in? forgot something?
mya: <bent & leaned into the car window, arms crossed and rested on the car door, giving full view of her cleavage> it's our 1st outing together, have u forgotten something?
me: oh... right.... pardon me, my lady <got out & proceeded to the passenger side>
[she remained put in that bent posture, legs spread apart, skirt riding up tightened by her firm round ass]
me: pardon me miss mya, may i have the honour to open the car door for you?
mya: tell me, does my ass look fat?
me: no, looks FINE to me
mya: tell me, if my ass looks tight?
me: VERY tight, in fact i think the slit on your skirt seems on the verge of tearing <i proceed to straighten her skirt properly>
[she reversed her ass to my groin, and slowly arched her body while standing up straight, back resting against my chest, grabbed my hands to cup her breasts]
mya: <purring into my ear> hold me like this for awhile please.
me: <cock hardening against her ass>
mya: <turns around, knelt down to unzipped my pants, started sucking on my erect cock> mmmm, mmmm, oh yeah.... mmmm mmm
me: <cant resist anymore, made her sit in the rear seat, flipped her skirt up, had another round of raw abalone before i proceeded to pump her furious>

[engine idling, music thumping, cock pounding her pussy in rhythm, just when i was about to unload, i stood up, so she could suck me off dry]

just when she was finishing the last drops of my cum, we heard some tyre screeching on another level, quickly hopped into our respective seats & i proceeded to drive off. luckily we were not stripped naked, she stuffed some tissue paper at her wet pussy & pulled her skirt back down. unfortunately for me, my cock still fully erect, had to let it stand down before i could zip up my pants again.

mya: <chuckling> this is real cute, 2 gear shifts

we made our way to the japanese restaurant, touted to serve the best blowfish in town.

....... to be continued.....

pepsilight
16-08-2007, 09:46 PM

Wah steady sia. Envy u~ Must be a handsome chap to be able to do that. Guess your next aim to to bonk them together~

good luck!

BatistaSG
17-08-2007, 12:37 AM
Wah steady sia. Envy u~ Must be a handsome chap to be able to do that. Guess your next aim to to bonk them together~

good luck!

That's be the ideal bonk, man

techienator
17-08-2007, 02:13 AM

you are sure one lucky fella to have 2 gals together.. furthermore one is your gf.. you really make the brothers envy you, man..

cheongbuster
17-08-2007, 02:18 AM
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.

seens u r the TS, share us yr experience too lar!U read read our experience,oso wet wet liao right? Hahaha....hope to so yr post soon, cheers!!

Jiraiya
18-08-2007, 01:00 AM
you are sure one lucky fella to have 2 gals together.. furthermore one is your gf.. you really make the brothers envy you, man..

me is just an average joe.. and yup my next target is to have a ffm with them.. but must get my gf to open up first.. a tough job ahead of me haha..

techienator
18-08-2007, 01:45 AM
me is just an average joe.. and yup my next target is to have a ffm with them.. but must get my gf to open up first.. a tough job ahead of me haha..

wow.. tat's something interesting to look forward to.. i believe you can do it someday.. as long as you can push the right buttons at the right time.. i think you will have the best of your life.. if you need any help, i trust most of the bros here will be more than willing to help you out.. anyway, do hope to hear more from you.. :D

geylangbonker
18-08-2007, 01:47 AM

woo...victoria peak ...galmourous nite scene...!you may try and do it with a hk galfriend!

ah_phah
18-08-2007, 12:20 PM
fck in public is already quite chalengin, it will be a wish come true if we can do like this (http://youporn.com/watch/43277).
http://screenshot10.youporn.com/screenshot/04/32/screenshot_multiple/43277/43277_multiple_4.jpg http://screenshot10.youporn.com/screenshot/04/32/screenshot_multiple/43277/43277_multiple_6.jpg

zl1983
18-08-2007, 12:51 PM
nice 1. keep them coming..:D

angel_baby
18-08-2007, 04:33 PM

i tink that's nt an easy task ba.. hehe.. gd luck wor!

stiffness
19-08-2007, 03:24 AM
Don't know if this counts as a public area or not, but my fb and i met at ngee ann city tower (a or b cannot remember) on a weekend afternoon. The offices are mainly closed.. we had to go several floors before finding a deserted one.

I think it was the tower with the NZ commission. The nice thing about it is the floors are all still airconditioned. Tried before in stairwells but can get very sweaty and then when come out back into the public, pple wondering how come both me and FB are all sweaty, give us weird looks lol.

But some floors got cameras hor (especially facing the lifts), so be careful. We went to a blind spot in one of the corridors and she leaned against the cool wall and spread her legs. It was near a staircase so if we heard the lift open, we can just run off lol.

She wasn't wearing any panties under her skirt and I started to lick her kneeling down, with one leg over my shoulder. Her pussy was really wet as i continued to flick my tongue around her clit and insert my finger into her wet passage. I was getting hard just doing that in a corridor i know is crowded during the weekdays. Her thighs were getting wet from her juice and my licking. She came twice just from me licking her and pushing my finger in and out, letting out sharp moans which was all the louder in the quiet corridors.

We really hoped noone was working that floor LOL. But all the lights were out in the offices.

I asked her to turn around, her hands resting on the shiny marble walls and her wet pussy spread back, legs wide open. She wiggled her ass while I took out my hard dick and rammed into her. Right there on the corridor. The excitement of knowing that anytime if the lift opens (what if security guard comes up to check how come people went up to this floor), we have to stop and run off, is overwhelming. She pushed herself onto my cock, letting out moans like a porn star, and I grabbed her hips and pushed into her hard and fast.

I exploded into her, not wearing a condom, I could see cum juice from both of us dripping down her thighs. A little onto the carpet floor. We both cleaned up in the toilet on the floor, and went downstairs to civilisation, knowing that we just fucked above everyone else while they were shopping.

I wonder if the cum's still on the floor lol. Wonder if there will be more strange spots on the carpet courtesy of other samsters LOLOL!

Upz me if you can please ... thanks!

geckoSG
20-08-2007, 11:16 AM
Golden rule, dun ask to be upz. U may end up being "Upz the Lorry".
Anyway, be careful on these adventures, if you walk through the staircase
where there is camera, most probably, the security officers are watching you
and waiting for you to past the next security camera. If you do not turn
up within the next few minutes, they may dispatch someone to go there to
watch the fun. :p

Don't know if this counts as a public area or not, but my fb and i met at ngee ann city tower (a or b cannot remember) on a weekend afternoon. The offices are mainly closed.. we had to go several floors before finding a deserted one.

I think it was the tower with the NZ commission. The nice thing about it is the floors are all still airconditioned. Tried before in stairwells but can get very sweaty and then when come out back into the public, pple wondering how come both me and FB are all sweaty, give us weird looks lol.

But some floors got cameras hor (especially facing the lifts), so be careful. We went to a blind spot in one of the corridors and she leaned against the cool wall and spread her legs. It was near a staircase so if we heard the lift open, we can just run off lol.

She wasn't wearing any panties under her skirt and I started to lick her kneeling down, with one leg over my shoulder. Her pussy was really wet as i continued to flick my tongue around her clit and insert my finger into her wet passage. I was getting hard just doing that in a corridor i know is crowded during the weekdays. Her thighs were getting wet from her juice and my licking. She came twice just from me licking her and pushing my finger in and out, letting out sharp moans which was all the louder in the quiet corridors.

We really hoped noone was working that floor LOL. But all the lights were out in the offices.

I asked her to turn around, her hands resting on the shiny marble walls and her wet pussy spread back, legs wide open. She wiggled her ass while I took out my hard dick and rammed into her. Right there on the corridor. The excitement of knowing that anytime if the lift opens (what if security guard comes up to check how come people went up to this floor), we have to stop and run off, is overwhelming. She pushed herself onto my cock, letting out moans like a porn star, and I grabbed her hips and pushed into her hard and fast.

I exploded into her, not wearing a condom, I could see cum juice from both of us dripping down her thighs. A little onto the carpet floor. We both cleaned up in the toilet on the floor, and went downstairs to civilisation, knowing that we just fucked above everyone else while they were shopping.

I wonder if the cum's still on the floor lol. Wonder if there will be more strange spots on the carpet courtesy of other samsters LOLOL!

Upz me if you can please ... thanks!

Sex-cited
20-08-2007, 03:44 PM
Anyway, be careful on these adventures, if you walk through the staircase
where there is camera, most probably, the security officers are watching you
and waiting for you to past the next security camera. If you do not turn
up within the next few minutes, they may dispatch someone to go there to
watch the fun. :pActually your point is quite true.. If the security guard is watching the CCTV and knows the layout of the building well, they may simply dispatch 1 - 2 guards to check it out if you never pass the next 'check-point' that they have.. So be careful when you see CCTV arounds and in those areas not covered by the cameras..

stiffness
22-08-2007, 02:33 AM
Actually your point is quite true.. If the security guard is watching the CCTV and knows the layout of the building well, they may simply dispatch 1 - 2 guards to check it out if you never pass the next 'check-point' that they have.. So be careful when you see CCTV arounds and in those areas not covered by the cameras..

I guess that's what makes it so exciting lol. Besides, I think most guards at Ngee Ann are busy with the shoppers than the towers. i think we faced greater risk from someone heading to their office on the weekend, than a guard. In any case, we only did it once... :)

And we did it quick! :)

swampert
22-08-2007, 02:49 AM
fck in public is already quite chalengin, it will be a wish come true if we can do like this (http://youporn.com/watch/43277).
http://screenshot10.youporn.com/screenshot/04/32/screenshot_multiple/43277/43277_multiple_4.jpg http://screenshot10.youporn.com/screenshot/04/32/screenshot_multiple/43277/43277_multiple_6.jpg

Agreed with you.
In SG, you try this in smrt bus and it'll definitely land u in one place.........COURT plus JAIL

denden7070
22-08-2007, 03:51 AM
i only ever tried in a bus but only blowing:)

GTOKING
22-08-2007, 06:09 AM

haha , last bus at the 0045hrs ? detail ...thanks

Jiraiya
22-08-2007, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by techienator

wow.. tat's something interesting to look forward to.. i believe you can do it someday.. as long as you can push the right buttons at the right time.. i think you will have the best of your life.. if you need any help, i trust most of the bros here will be more than willing to help you out.. anyway, do hope to hear more from you..

thanks bro.. like wat bro angel_baby said.. its not an easy task.. but i will try my best :)

CADA
22-08-2007, 10:25 AM

Errrr, wat king of bus, tour bus? eveyrbody go sightseeing u stayed behind ... :D

agentwilson
22-08-2007, 12:18 PM
zai...
well done...

i ever tried it in multi storey carpark b4...
at the stairway there...

i can understand the excitement n thrill of trying to dun get caught and yet at the same time achieve organsm...
shiok... one of its kind.. definitely more thrilling that normal sex.

woo..
makes me tink of last time....

tanhockgin
22-08-2007, 12:22 PM
Did my wife (she was my gf then) in the open space by the jacuzzi in Bayan tree. She couldnt see that others on other villas were looking.

Both of us were naked and she blew me and we did doggy till I exploded. Truly sexciting. Relax and live a hedonistic lifestyle for the weekend. haha

Martians
22-08-2007, 12:39 PM
This thread quite informative - can see some bros adventurous ... anywhere also can for the sake of bonk ... :D

sinfulguy
22-08-2007, 03:39 PM
Did my wife (she was my gf then) in the open space by the jacuzzi in Bayan tree. She couldnt see that others on other villas were looking.

Both of us were naked and she blew me and we did doggy till I exploded. Truly sexciting. Relax and live a hedonistic lifestyle for the weekend. haha

Always wanted to do this ...never had the chance....sigh...should try to make it happen soon

Red-Card
22-08-2007, 05:21 PM
I guess that's what makes it so exciting lol. Besides, I think most guards at Ngee Ann are busy with the shoppers than the towers. i think we faced greater risk from someone heading to their office on the weekend, than a guard. In any case, we only did it once... :)

And we did it quick! :)

Did once with my gal at one of the staircase landing there too.....really got to do it quick as when we were done and out of the exit door, a guard was strolling nearby.....phew

fac89
22-08-2007, 07:20 PM
Latest!!!

Was feeling super horny last nite. Drove to find my gf. Told her tat i am horny and nid a release will quick. Its was 4am in the monring!! She sae "U take mi as sex slave?" Hahhaa. I smile over the fone and drove to her place...

4.20am. She hopped on my car and we wanna go to Sembawang Park as she stay near there. Put her fav vibrator on her Gstring at the love hole and told her not to remove it. Hahhaa... set to the max power as i drove to our destination. She was moaning away and i told her not to touch herself or me!!!!!!!! Can see her suffering and shivering. Hhahaha...

Passed by sembawang cc... in front there gt a carpark. Super hulu...no lampost, super derserted. Abit scare to go but i know it will be fun there as its near the main rd. Can hear cars and big vehical going pass. The carpark got no one at all. No car no bike... total nobody..

4.30am. Started to torture her there... Its cold last nite and i finish my load in her mouth. She wanna a 2nd rd as it will be almost time for her to go home and change for work.. but i wanna sleep liao and she also shivering and tired.. no strength to make mi up for another rd.

Guys.. this place is a 8/10 rating place. Can go and try!!!! (If u daring enuff like mi... can do outside car full naked coz no one at all.

fac89
22-08-2007, 07:22 PM
Oh ya.... Mosqitoes alot!! Bring alot coil or OFF to protect urself.:D

Orchard
22-08-2007, 11:19 PM

Wow, interesting.

Orchard
22-08-2007, 11:38 PM
For my experience, i try before staircase, carpark, but the most unforgetable memories is at Marina Bay 10yrs ago with my first love, super exciting, i still remember that day she wore a pair of jeans, after that she KBKP cause too many mosquitoes bites, haha

stiffness
23-08-2007, 01:06 AM

My gf and I booked ourselves a pool villa at Banyan Tree Phuket. You can find lots of photos of the villa on flickr posted by others so I won't describe it in too much details, except to say that it has its own pool, which you can literally walk off your bed and jump into, the walls are high enough that noone can see into you unless they stand on a table or chair lol. It didn't have a jacuzzi but an outdoor hot tub.

While the one we were in was quite private, the ones that are adjacent to the lagoon (pool with lagoon view I think they're called) are not that private. From the main lobby/breakfast area, with a good binocs you can see into the pool area of these villas LOL :)

If you've not been to a Banyan Tree experience, i have to say it's worth the money you pay for it. A merc picks you up, there's scented handtowels for you in the car, with a refreshing drink. You enter the villa and it's all ready for you, with aircon on, ice in the container, cold drinks on the table, and scented oils burning. We literally dumped our bags, took off all our clothes (after checking the area out) and jumped right into the pool. The pool is not deep at all.

Let me say that it is unbelievable to swim naked, sun tan naked, fuck in the open space in BROAD DAYLIGHT, get a tan while given a blowjob, get a tan while pussylicking, fuck in the swimming pool (cum juice and spermies floating by), fuck in the swimming pool at night under the stars, swimming naked under a starry night with my head nestled between her breasts. At one point a frog jumped into the pool and swam dangerously close to us while i was busy eating her out and fingering her...! Frog voyeur haha.

Heck, the one place we didn't fuck was on the bed!!

And just to prove that I'm not a total fuckwit and am interested in her as a sex object only, I ordered a special treat - what Banyan Tree calls "Intimate Moments". I brought her out for dinner, and in the meantime, they converted the villa - enough candles on the floor, in the toilet, in the bedroom to burn the villa down if it was windy inside lol, flower petals all over the bed and floor, the bedsheets and pillows changed from egyptian cotton to satin silk.

The hot tub was filled up with scented oils and hot water, there's champagne and candles nearby the tub. And to top it off, two chocolate flowers with 2 small balls each LOLOL. Very subtle, not!

After enjoying the surprise, we went into the shower (big enough to sit and shower together) and I have to say, things started to get very hot and sweaty there in the bathroom. She was wet from the surprise, she said. I'm glad, I said. It cost a bomb, I said. Let me show you how much I appreciate it, she said.

She kneeled down and took my cock in her mouth. After the few nights of rampant sex, my cock's a bit raw lol, so i told her to slow down. I sat on the tiled seat in the bathroom while she stood and bent down to suck me, her nice 34C breasts weighing down and swaying gently while she licked and sucked me dry. Exhausted from the cum, I was tired but she gave me that "you'd-better-not-be-tired-cos-u-owe-me-a-cum" look and walked out (damn sexily) to the hot tub and went in. Pouring herself a glass of bubbly, her breasts floating in and out of the bubbles, I looked out of the bathroom into the hot tub and really cannot tahan anymore. Went in, sat down and enjoyed the soak. She came to my side, and rested herself in front of me. I reached down to her pussy and started to play with her clit. She gasped and enjoyed what i was doing to her. She turned her head around and kissed me hard, and I was surprised when her kiss poured champagne into my mouth. Relentless, I continued to finger her the way she liked it, playing round her clit and then up and down it. She took the champagne bottle which was empty (small bottle, quick drinkers!) and slipped it into the hottub.

God, she put the bottle into her pussy and started to push it in and out while I continued to finger her from behind. When she came, it was loud and long, her shudders shaking the bubbles and water. When the bottle came up intact (phew!), I was relieved (thot it might break!). We rested there before heading back to the satin sheets.

By morning, the sheets were soaked. Our first time fucking on the bed after doing it everywhere else. We left the bottle there, and when we checked out, we saw the next door neighbours. We didn't know anyone checked in that night but obviously from the playful wink they gave me, they knew we had a good time :)

VOGS
23-08-2007, 04:04 AM
Took up the 2 days 1 night package at Banyan Tree (Bintan) a mth ago with my gf too, the pricing wise is damn costly man, bout 375 bucks per person including ferry ticket, i stayed at the hill-top villa with Jacuzzi, as mentioned by bros earlier on, u were being treated like a king there, reached the hotel lobby, u were served with an iced-cool ginger tea i think, over there u no need to walk around 1, there is a small vehicle over there called ''buggie'', lol,
yah talking bout jacuzzi, did my gf thrice in the water, warm water + splashing effect, did her once in the afternoon, twice at night, wah really shiok man the feeling, u can imagine having sex in the swimming pool, i have not tried that before, as such can only perform it on the jacuzzi..

Having sex in the water is indeed thrilling and excited..can load all my cum all over the water..lol:D

hallehluya
23-08-2007, 04:11 AM
Having sex in the water is indeed thrilling and excited..can load all my cum all over the water..lol:D

wahlao i never wanna go banyan tree bintan's swimming pool anymore, even if im filthy rich ;p

VOGS
23-08-2007, 04:16 AM
wahlao i never wanna go banyan tree bintan's swimming pool anymore, even if im filthy rich ;p

LOL, not in the swimming pool bro, inside the jacuzzi, by the way, there are the cleaners there who will change the water everyday I guess..hehe

hallehluya
23-08-2007, 04:24 AM
ahah you scared me lar!

S T A R
23-08-2007, 10:02 AM
LOL, not in the swimming pool bro, inside the jacuzzi, by the way, there are the cleaners there who will change the water everyday I guess..hehe

Wah, vagina will get infected if do in water boh ....

steedy
23-08-2007, 12:35 PM

Bro, i dun think they will change the water everyday. :cool:

fac89
23-08-2007, 04:40 PM
My gf and I booked ourselves a pool villa at Banyan Tree Phuket. You can find lots of photos of the villa on flickr posted by others so I won't describe it in too much details, except to say that it has its own pool, which you can literally walk off your bed and jump into, the walls are high enough that noone can see into you unless they stand on a table or chair lol. It didn't have a jacuzzi but an outdoor hot tub.

While the one we were in was quite private, the ones that are adjacent to the lagoon (pool with lagoon view I think they're called) are not that private. From the main lobby/breakfast area, with a good binocs you can see into the pool area of these villas LOL :)

If you've not been to a Banyan Tree experience, i have to say it's worth the money you pay for it. A merc picks you up, there's scented handtowels for you in the car, with a refreshing drink. You enter the villa and it's all ready for you, with aircon on, ice in the container, cold drinks on the table, and scented oils burning. We literally dumped our bags, took off all our clothes (after checking the area out) and jumped right into the pool. The pool is not deep at all.

Let me say that it is unbelievable to swim naked, sun tan naked, fuck in the open space in BROAD DAYLIGHT, get a tan while given a blowjob, get a tan while pussylicking, fuck in the swimming pool (cum juice and spermies floating by), fuck in the swimming pool at night under the stars, swimming naked under a starry night with my head nestled between her breasts. At one point a frog jumped into the pool and swam dangerously close to us while i was busy eating her out and fingering her...! Frog voyeur haha.

Heck, the one place we didn't fuck was on the bed!!

And just to prove that I'm not a total fuckwit and am interested in her as a sex object only, I ordered a special treat - what Banyan Tree calls "Intimate Moments". I brought her out for dinner, and in the meantime, they converted the villa - enough candles on the floor, in the toilet, in the bedroom to burn the villa down if it was windy inside lol, flower petals all over the bed and floor, the bedsheets and pillows changed from egyptian cotton to satin silk.

The hot tub was filled up with scented oils and hot water, there's champagne and candles nearby the tub. And to top it off, two chocolate flowers with 2 small balls each LOLOL. Very subtle, not!

After enjoying the surprise, we went into the shower (big enough to sit and shower together) and I have to say, things started to get very hot and sweaty there in the bathroom. She was wet from the surprise, she said. I'm glad, I said. It cost a bomb, I said. Let me show you how much I appreciate it, she said.

She kneeled down and took my cock in her mouth. After the few nights of rampant sex, my cock's a bit raw lol, so i told her to slow down. I sat on the tiled seat in the bathroom while she stood and bent down to suck me, her nice 34C breasts weighing down and swaying gently while she licked and sucked me dry. Exhausted from the cum, I was tired but she gave me that "you'd-better-not-be-tired-cos-u-owe-me-a-cum" look and walked out (damn sexily) to the hot tub and went in. Pouring herself a glass of bubbly, her breasts floating in and out of the bubbles, I looked out of the bathroom into the hot tub and really cannot tahan anymore. Went in, sat down and enjoyed the soak. She came to my side, and rested herself in front of me. I reached down to her pussy and started to play with her clit. She gasped and enjoyed what i was doing to her. She turned her head around and kissed me hard, and I was surprised when her kiss poured champagne into my mouth. Relentless, I continued to finger her the way she liked it, playing round her clit and then up and down it. She took the champagne bottle which was empty (small bottle, quick drinkers!) and slipped it into the hottub.

God, she put the bottle into her pussy and started to push it in and out while I continued to finger her from behind. When she came, it was loud and long, her shudders shaking the bubbles and water. When the bottle came up intact (phew!), I was relieved (thot it might break!). We rested there before heading back to the satin sheets.

By morning, the sheets were soaked. Our first time fucking on the bed after doing it everywhere else. We left the bottle there, and when we checked out, we saw the next door neighbours. We didn't know anyone checked in that night but obviously from the playful wink they gave me, they knew we had a good time :)

Din know Bayan is so happening. Pls pardon mi for my ignorance... Singapore gt such place? If dun have... which is the nearest one to Singaore?

devilboy99
23-08-2007, 11:15 PM
Screwing in public: so far tried out the beach at changi, behind bicycle kiosk in east coast, stair case at hdb block, bishan park, lower pierce reservoir & the old garden roof at far east plaza....

heavy petting in public: all of the above + SBS bus and MRT....

Guess i was too adventurous when young......

Maybe i can start a FR on Screwing in public to share with all the bros here.

kewlest
24-08-2007, 12:02 AM
Screwing in public: so far tried out the beach at changi, behind bicycle kiosk in east coast, stair case at hdb block, bishan park, lower pierce reservoir & the old garden roof at far east plaza....

heavy petting in public: all of the above + SBS bus and MRT....

Guess i was too adventurous when young......

Maybe i can start a FR on Screwing in public to share with all the bros here.

sounds interesting .. YES, pls do :)

stiffness
24-08-2007, 01:38 AM
Bro, i dun think they will change the water everyday.

Haha :) The swimming pool and the jacuzzi both have filters to syphon out any impurities in the water, so that's not a problem. Plus the chlorine will kill most things including sperm :)

Oh and it's the PRIVATE swimming pool, not the public pool that we did our thing! If public pool, will have to be very daring!!

stiffness
24-08-2007, 01:42 AM
Din know Bayan is so happening. Pls pardon mi for my ignorance... Singapore gt such place? If dun have... which is the nearest one to Singaore?

Singapore don't have, at least not a Banyan Tree. It's a top end spa resort, where people go there for spa treatments/holidays or golfing etc. The nearest is in Bintan, but the one I went to was in Phuket. I think Bintan has pool villas as well but not sure how private they are. They have seafront villas so maybe you can have audience from yachts moored outside the resort! Must try next time :)

www.banyantree.com

geckoSG
24-08-2007, 12:06 PM
I've done so far weekly at MSCP at Jurong area in the early morning with my
FB, very fun, but in car. Cannot do outside cos sometimes those late workers
come back to park.

zai...
well done...

i ever tried it in multi storey carpark b4...
at the stairway there...

i can understand the excitement n thrill of trying to dun get caught and yet at the same time achieve organsm...
shiok... one of its kind.. definitely more thrilling that normal sex.

woo..
makes me tink of last time....

zl1983
24-08-2007, 08:18 PM
come back to park.

hmm another jurong-er..

care 2 share which MSCP u went to? :D

not to peep @ u of cos.. but 2 haf more places 2 add to my list..

dandydandan
25-08-2007, 02:28 AM
Hi,
I still remember my first time with my gf when I was living in HK still. It was in Ocean Park's Water World. We were resting in one of the play pools after all the slides and lazy pools... It was a well hidden corner in the water park. Water only came up to our below our chests.

We kissed and touched and when the call of instinct is too much for us to withstand... I slipped my lil bro out from my swimming trunk and tried to achieve the very 1st sex of my life... It took several tries and much help of my gf. We were sitting facing each other and she on top of me..... It was great... and only afterwards did we realised that the cable car went right on top of us.... so we may have given the park visitors free shows..... We enjoyed it so much.. we did it again..

My second most memorable outdoor fuck was on Repulse Bay... This is one of the most popular outdoor fuck venue in HK... at night, the beach is unlit and every 5 meters you would find beach mat and dark shapes moving and sounds of panting.... The best point of this place is that you could enjoy stunning sunset and the romantic atmosphere to set the mood right before great fuck.

No choice in HK, there's always family members at home, and very seldom you get to have your own room. We've to be very inventive using outdoor places to satisfy our needs... places I'd tried.... fitting rooms in dept stores, parks, hill tops while hiking, upper floor of the last tram....

Now living in Singapore, got more privacy, so very seldom do it in public.... only tried it in fitting room in Polo in Suntec, and chijms.

Schmi
25-08-2007, 09:38 AM
come back to park.

Is this at one of the many newly completed flats?

Book-keeper
25-08-2007, 10:04 AM

Actually Sentosa Resort also have a similar private pool villa unit that you can try... However, I am don't think it is as beautiful as Bayan Tree.

Kid A
25-08-2007, 12:29 PM
Hey Brudders,

Have a new FB...early days so still honeymoon period. No matter what we do, we always seem to end up shagging at the stairs outside her house. She loves doggie so we have done it almost everytime I drop her back. One night, about a week ago, we were doing the doggie when I looked across and saw another couple shagging against their car at the MSCP (for those living in Bishan, it's near the CPF building). It was quite a moment...funny in some ways but quite shiok coz it felt like the heat of the night was getting everyone in the mood. I felt so high that I pulled my FB to the front gate of her house and farked her there - doggy style of coz. She was sooo nervous but so turned on also. Top it all off - she drank every drop of me. ;)

Peace,

Kid A

geckoSG
25-08-2007, 12:36 PM
Good for u kid... Treat Ur FB well.

fac89
25-08-2007, 06:10 PM
Singapore don't have, at least not a Banyan Tree. It's a top end spa resort, where people go there for spa treatments/holidays or golfing etc. The nearest is in Bintan, but the one I went to was in Phuket. I think Bintan has pool villas as well but not sure how private they are. They have seafront villas so maybe you can have audience from yachts moored outside the resort! Must try next time :)

www.banyantree.com

Thanks for the info!

supervin
26-08-2007, 09:53 AM
All Bro here ..
Me just sharing my humble experience .. is not sex but rather it is bbbj and petting ..

I did it with a WOMEN AT THE CAUSE WAY WHEREBY I CAN SEE THE SEA AND NICE SCENIC VIEW OF MALAYSIA ... AND ASO AT SUNGEI BULOH WET LAND BIRD VIEWING TOWER.
:p

X-Guy
27-08-2007, 01:39 AM
it will be great if some bros can consolidate all the places and put them in a list. next time we can refer to the list to try out. :p

P.A.P
27-08-2007, 02:23 AM
Excellent thread. :D

Wahkaoman
27-08-2007, 06:42 AM
Its a bout 6am in the morning, I was awake to go to the toilet when I saw this malay couple at the opposite void deck and she seems to be giving the guy a good shake! woke up with the sight, I sneaked to the side of the window observing more..she BJ him and little and he came shortly. she wiped him off and they continue small plays before starting his kup kias and leave.

Interesting morning!

calex
30-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Bring my Girlfriend to the staff bungaloes at ntu, was stting on the swing bench and we started to make up and slowly pulled up her shirt to suck her two juicy breast plus gave her with fingeringand i was turn on as to do in the the school in the first time. was nice asthe moon is full. wolf mode on.. then she gave me a warm bbbj as i do not have cd, fo not continueing fj

pcfj
31-08-2007, 06:17 AM
Pick up some useful tips here on where to bonk. Thanks. :D

twinseeker
31-08-2007, 11:38 AM
it's been some weeks of outstation surveying vendor's plants, when i was finally back in office, Mya automatically showed up in my office. she gave me the jealous look, as though i owe her some explanation.

me: y u staring at me like that? what did i do?
mya: ..... maybe.....
me: c'mon [tapping my lap]
mya: [sashay over, legs spread wide butt facing me & she leaned fwd] notice something different today?
me: erm, let's see [hands roam her firm round rear], everything seems perfectly normal
mya: wrong answer, try again
me: [hands roaming her round ass again] babe, feels perfectly normal to me
mya: seems like u're forgetting something
me: what have i missed? ur ass feels perfect to me..... arent u gonna take a seat on my lap [tapping my lap once more]
mya: not if u noticed anything differnt [she bends further fwd stretching her tight skirt]
me: [staring hard] babe, did u lock the door when u come in?
mya: its not the 1st time i'm in your office, of course i know the drill
me: got it! i know what's different today
mya: [turns around delighted, knelt between my legs] u've figured, so tell me, what's different today?
me: u're ready for me, wearing nothing underneath!
mya: smart! now, the reward [she undid my pants, pulled everything down to my ankles & attacked my privates like a famished refugee]

<made her sit on my table, lifted her skirt up & started eating her neat beaver, pumped her there n then & exploded inside her. she stuffed a few sheets of tissue paper underneath & excused herself>

mya: [on the way out], i'll meet u at the tennis court at lunch ok?
me: lunch at the tennis court?
mya: yes, i've booked the court, prepared a welcome back surprise for u.
me: surprise?! i can't wait, ok, see u at noon.

to be continued....

Keong19
11-12-2007, 04:16 PM
http://dl.ziza.ru/other/102007/05/eblya/02_vysota_65.jpg

http://dl.ziza.ru/other/102007/05/eblya/03_vysota_43.jpg

enzer88
11-12-2007, 05:32 PM
All Bro here ..
Me just sharing my humble experience .. is not sex but rather it is bbbj and petting ..

I did it with a WOMEN AT THE CAUSE WAY WHEREBY I CAN SEE THE SEA AND NICE SCENIC VIEW OF MALAYSIA ... :pThat is amazing!But think again,if kena caught,sure go straight to both countries newspaper headline!Definitely not for bro with weak heart.

Steadyman1
11-12-2007, 06:34 PM
What a shot..:D

giggsgiggs
12-12-2007, 02:14 AM
i only had 1 live personal experience with a philippinos chinese which i knew from social networking. we went out few times, but 1 time i brought her to sentosa suspension bridge, we walk across the small man-made island, we went to 1 of the shelter with sit, she sit down, i took off my pants and she bbbj till i cim.
while doing i keep watch ing if people walk, this is exciting.

the thrill is the excitiemt of being watch...hehe

wow7"
12-12-2007, 04:31 PM
Last friday, picked up a 20yrs old chinese girl at a pub near city hall and i was rubbing and digging her in the pub. Later took her to movida and had a few drinks till abt 11.45pm. As she was also horny, we decided to go to a hotel and i had in mind to go to one in geylang. Once in the taxi, i realised i do not have enough cash and decided to go to the Posb atm at lor 25 to draw some. After that, she ask me why i bring her to geylang and she refuse to go with me to the hotel in geylang. i was angry and then she ask me to do it there and then ! As it was late and c.o waitng at home, i ask her to wait at one corned of the building along lor 25 / sim ave. I then run across to the 7-11 opposit to pick up a box of cd and then rush back to the corner of the building at the side lane where she was waiting. as she was weraing a mini skirt, i ask her to take out the panty but to leave the skirt on. after some tongue fighting and cherry plucking, she unzeep me and put the rubber on. she was already very wet and i lift up her righ leg and rammed my rod into her and finished it off in a few minutes. after that i gave her 200buck and we parted ways. That was the most daring fuck i had so far. :p

Porky123
15-12-2007, 10:16 PM
Me did it with my gals on a few occasions before.

Places include inside a public toilet (bishan park), east coast park life guard house, HDB staircase and outside my car at Tuas in the middle of the night when this watchman from a nearby factory happened to walk out and see everything.

blackgold_fish
15-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Me done in several places.

Toilet in seletar reservoir

Roof top at the Singapore Poly business block

On top and outside of car in the pasir ris park

Next to river in the afternoon at upper seletar reservoir

Still trying to add to my list.

shag_fest
13-01-2008, 07:12 PM
Me done in several places.

Toilet in seletar reservoir

Roof top at the Singapore Poly business block

On top and outside of car in the pasir ris park

Next to river in the afternoon at upper seletar reservoir

Still trying to add to my list.

the last time i did at pasir ris park, while juz bout inserting my bro into her drippy wet pussy in missionary position in my backseat, i saw a guy looking in from the back of my car at the corner. i banged the window with my hand n he scuppered away..i caught a glimpse of his back...seems like a young, slim guy wearing all black. really spoilt the mood. my ex gf (then) was damn horny liao...was about 5cm away frm heavenly feeling then.... :mad: KNNCCB!! then i drove to changi beach to cont the "thing"... ;)

shag_fest
13-01-2008, 07:29 PM
..cont'

places i did the evil deed...

in order of safest (no peeping toms) n most discreet (bonk w/o worries)

safest i've experienced (backseat of my car) -
sembawang park carpark
seletar reservoir carpark
changi beach carpark
east coast park carpark
pasir ris costa sands carpark
kent ridge park carpark
bishan park carpark
changi v open area (near army camp)

got peeped! :mad:
pasir ris park carpark
fort canning carpark

public places i did (quickie and only once, so far..but v memorable! :rolleyes:)
marina south handicap toilet
lido cinema (last row seat)
east coast park handicap toilet
hdb multi-storey carpark (my backseat) highest floor

im a sucker for PDA (public display of affection) haha...it makes the heart racing 5 times more than doing it in a room. n making love (or having sex) while half clothed, just make it all the more exciting n super turned on!!! :D

hope bros keep this thread goin.... happy PDAing!

iluvu8
15-01-2008, 12:44 AM
just do it at the river side on sat.. opposite Zouk.....around 1 am....near to grand copthorne hotel....oppsite there are still ppl watching live soccer match while we are pumping away....:D

jplover
15-01-2008, 01:11 AM
just do it at the river side on sat.. opposite Zouk.....around 1 am....near to grand copthorne hotel....oppsite there are still ppl watching live soccer match while we are pumping away....:Dnow.. that's what I'll call "once in a lifetime SEXperience"..

too bad I don't enjoy such sexperiences..

code01
16-01-2008, 11:48 PM
Pick up a gal at middle road pub and did it with her at the Nafa carpark at ard 9 plus last week. Sexiciting :D

gonggong18
17-01-2008, 12:40 AM
5 Yrs ago, when I send my ex gf home, we did it behind the RC where the aircon compressor (Already off as after 11 pm). She was on long skirt and after red wine and dinner was both horny.

We were rubbing each other under dinner table before that. I managed to dig her in the cab by adjusting the skirt and G-string.

Lift up the back portion of her long skirt, unzip my pant and shifted the underwear and pull out my manhood, push the G-string one side and did in horse style, came inside her (She ligated and we already did a few times earlier and know can unload inside her). Damned exciting and also afraid people come by

icye
17-01-2008, 03:44 AM
ever did it before at north point de staircase with my bf.

Honda27
18-01-2008, 11:03 PM
Kent Ridge Park,Jurong Point Staircase,HDB staircase,MSCP,cinema...

Hellfire79
18-01-2008, 11:24 PM
ECP beach,cinema,stairway,car,fort canning park,

I think most imporatntly is the feeling of the thrill to do it knowing that it a danger place...;)

In summary...when both horny....it will be "anytime,anywhere"...the small head will rule.:D

gonggong18
18-01-2008, 11:26 PM
Did my current gf at the blks that have empty units at Sengkang, went to the corner of the units where all empty, she in shorts and I pull down her panties after rubbing her clits, till she cum due to my rubbing then went from behind like doggy and came in her. Clean up and leave quickly. Very exciting and cum very fast

jerrystockton
19-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Kent Ridge Park,Jurong Point Staircase,HDB staircase,MSCP,cinema...

cinema ?? a tough one :D

takashitei
19-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Did my current gf at the blks that have empty units at Sengkang, went to the corner of the units where all empty, she in shorts and I pull down her panties after rubbing her clits, till she cum due to my rubbing then went from behind like doggy and came in her. Clean up and leave quickly. Very exciting and cum very fast
hehe,bro i know the place too.....i been there 5 times liao!! compassvale xxxx right :D

sony2002
19-01-2008, 04:02 PM

stripped my girl completely naked and did it at the LIFT LOBBY of a newly completed HDB flat...no one move it yet so confirm is safe

the exciting part is there are residents at the opposite block, hopefully no one notice us :D

BulleYe
20-01-2008, 09:32 AM
keke... tat really public area.:D

http://dl.ziza.ru/other/102007/05/eblya/02_vysota_65.jpg

http://dl.ziza.ru/other/102007/05/eblya/03_vysota_43.jpg

Beckcheong
20-01-2008, 10:08 AM
ya.i did once with ex-gf many yrs back at marina south.another one time at mount faber with mistress very early in the morning.0500 am if i remember correctly.was a pre-plan.she only wear short skirt with out underwear.

gonggong18
20-01-2008, 10:08 AM
hehe,bro i know the place too.....i been there 5 times liao!! compassvale xxxx right :D

Should be if it's R***, now we go H81

Beckcheong
20-01-2008, 10:27 AM
did it once with my mistress at mount faber early morning.short skirt without underwear.:)

dap26
20-01-2008, 10:42 AM
cinema ?? a tough one :D

Cinema is possible especially those discreet cinema...Last time leisure park there is the best...;)

dannywee75
21-01-2008, 02:04 AM
cable car to Genting Highland. A good 20 mins trip. But i did not cum as it was too exciting and frightening because too much movement the cable car swing, That time my gf was wearing a mini skirt. So i just pull her G-string to one side and bang her from behind. Quite fun...

Another good one was when we took a Train back to Singapore after a few days of fun. Its funny that when u buy a CABIN class from Sg to KL, it cost Sing$300.00 and if buy from KL back to Singapore is RM$300.00, so we bought the cabin class and have the whole room to ourself with built-in toilet.

When the train moves, we bang like no tomrrow, with the only window lift up and the wind gushing in , it was sure FUN ! Try it next time with your gf :)

jplover
21-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Cinema is possible especially those discreet cinema...Last time leisure park there is the best...;)I think places like Shaw and Eng Wah are rather possible right? :rolleyes:

stiffness
22-01-2008, 12:15 AM
I think places like Shaw and Eng Wah are rather possible right? :rolleyes:

would not suggest golden village.. their attendants regularly go up and down the side aisle.. very annoying when busy playing with the lady's pussy lol.

i must try the director's seats at the cinema in Suntec (I think Eng Wah).. for couples with a 'partition' so person beside you cannot see (unlike the couple seats at Cathay), and best of all it's right at the back where you can see anyone climbing up the steps so nobody to disturb/stare/shine torchlight at you!

but sometimes hor... if movie damn good.. hard to concentrate on the act lolol

Schmi
22-01-2008, 12:24 AM
Another good one was when we took a Train back to Singapore after a few days of fun. Its funny that when u buy a CABIN class from Sg to KL, it cost Sing$300.00 and if buy from KL back to Singapore is RM$300.00, so we bought the cabin class and have the whole room to ourself with built-in toilet.

When the train moves, we bang like no tomrrow, with the only window lift up and the wind gushing in , it was sure FUN ! Try it next time with your gf :)
Did that many times when I had a Malaysian GF as she makes about 4 trips back a year. It was real FUN.

Deztruct
22-01-2008, 12:33 AM
Cinema is possible especially those discreet cinema...Last time leisure park there is the best...;)

neva try a FJ in a cinema but did a BJ once from my ex..

we were watchin a midnite show at sun plaza..Alien vs Predator..it was a quite boring show and if not for my ex who drag me there..i wun go and watch it..

anyway i fell asleep 1/2 way and when i woke up..decide to take revenge on my ex for draggin me to this show..she was wearin a short skirt then and i start to finger her..soon her pussy start to get wet..it was exciting then coz she did not dare to make much noise as the cinema was not very empty but her face start to show all those horny expressions..as i finger her..i saw this guy in front turn back..i guess he cld see the expression on my gf..decide to give him a gd show so i fingered her till she cum..after she cum..i bring her hands to my little bro and make her give me a hj..as i abt to cum..i ask her to cim and she did..after i shoot inside her mouth..she juz take up the drink we brought and with 1 sip..swallow my cum..haha..can see tat the guy keep tryin to see but paiseh to turn ard n keep staring :p

Hugo168
22-01-2008, 01:14 AM
Good job!!! :D :D

Like that also can? haha... good Job!!:p

Hugo168
22-01-2008, 01:20 AM
I then run across to the 7-11 opposit to pick up a box of cd and then rush back to the corner of the building at the side lane where she was waiting. as she was weraing a mini skirt, i ask her to take out the panty but to leave the skirt on. after some tongue fighting and cherry plucking, she unzeep me and put the rubber on. she was already very wet and i lift up her righ leg and rammed my rod into her and finished it off in a few minutes. after that i gave her 200buck and we parted ways. That was the most daring fuck i had so far. :p

Do people really prepare CD or go buy them when they having such activities in the open area?:rolleyes:

LittleBoy25
22-01-2008, 01:42 AM
Talking about sun plaza. Once i booked director seats at the cinema and my girl was wearing those silky baby doll dress and i am in my berms. We already have the intentions of making out in the cinema beforehand when we book the tickets so she went pantyless all the way from home to there. We got the seats closet to the wall and lucky its quite a distance from the main screen all the way up. We bought our popcorn and drinks, quickly went in and start the action. Lucky that day less than 10 couples and i cant remember the name of the show too. Once seated comfortably, i start to roam my hand under her dress and touch her cilt and finger her pussy. Frenching while keeping a lookout on the people coming in. She unzipped my berms and already playing with my lil bro openly. After 5 mins, shes so horny she immediately stand up and position herself directly above my cock, her back facing me and force in all the way. Its such a joy seeing her riding me and containing her moans while people start to walk in towards the start of the movie wo :) I exposed her boobs for all to see but phew the lights are starting to go off :). we continue riding like this for 15 mins and shes tired so we switch to spooning position while i continue to talk dirty to her and touch her cilt. Still, i am unable to come even after pumping for another 15 mins so she took my lil bro in her mouth and hj me at the same time for cim :). Shiok Sia. All throughout the movie i was busy concentrating on fingering and touching and she has to prevent herself from moaning. The show lasted 90 mins plus and lights on so we had to go off. Then suddenly from the other side of the cinema, a young malay fellow appeared and walked down the stairs before us. Hmmm i wonder if he has seen the whole episode and even filmed it down wo. Those were the days la but since then my fling has left me for a holy man now :). So no more outdoor sex and i am on my lookout for another exhibitionist to perform for the mass public.

VanHouten
22-01-2008, 02:12 AM
Overseas

China
1. Nanjing - TangShan hotspring
2. Onboard train in ChuanZang railway journey
3. Beijing YongHe Palace
4. The errie museum in Shanghai DongFang Pearl Tower

Thailand
5. Koh Samui - Chaweng Beach, Lamai Beach
6. Koh Phangan - Haad Rin Beach
7. Koh PhiPhi

U.S.A.
8. Minnesota state - Leech Lake, Gull Lake
9. Florida state - Disneyland

Local

Singapore
10. Chek Jawa
11. Pulau Ubin quarry
12. Kusu Island
13. St. John's Island
14. Sentosa Imbiah spooky dragon walk
15. The small island 20m opposite Tanjong Beach

These are the places I can remember... Thrilling and fun experiences. :)

gilagila100
22-01-2008, 10:07 AM
Overseas

China
1. Nanjing - TangShan hotspring
2. Onboard train in ChuanZang railway journey
3. Beijing YongHe Palace
4. The errie museum in Shanghai DongFang Pearl Tower

Thailand
5. Koh Samui - Chaweng Beach, Lamai Beach
6. Koh Phangan - Haad Rin Beach
7. Koh PhiPhi

U.S.A.
8. Minnesota state - Leech Lake, Gull Lake
9. Florida state - Disneyland

Local

Singapore
10. Chek Jawa
11. Pulau Ubin quarry
12. Kusu Island
13. St. John's Island

These are the places I can remember... Thrilling and fun experiences. :)

Zhun boh ?? U are really an outdoor sex enthusiast man ...

jplover
22-01-2008, 05:02 PM
would not suggest golden village.. their attendants regularly go up and down the side aisle.. very annoying when busy playing with the lady's pussy lol.

i must try the director's seats at the cinema in Suntec (I think Eng Wah).. for couples with a 'partition' so person beside you cannot see (unlike the couple seats at Cathay), and best of all it's right at the back where you can see anyone climbing up the steps so nobody to disturb/stare/shine torchlight at you!

but sometimes hor... if movie damn good.. hard to concentrate on the act lololDirector Seats at Suntec? Sounds good.. Shall try to see if I can progress anything from there :rolleyes:

Uno Deuce
22-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Well.. Did it in a public toilet before. Remember Leisure Park has a cinema back then? yeah.. female toilet some more. Not many ppl arnd so no worries. Besides that, in the car (thats normal i guess) and staircases....

Sha_Gua75
22-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Singapore
10. Chek Jawa
11. Pulau Ubin quarry
12. Kusu Island
13. St. John's Island

your 1st post and u seems to have a preference to fark on around island of Singapore....btw where do u fark at Kusu??? The temple?? or the on the hill?? :confused:

Deztruct
22-01-2008, 11:23 PM
Director Seats at Suntec? Sounds good.. Shall try to see if I can progress anything from there :rolleyes:

actually i think director seats are not safe..last time me n my ex will bought normal tix to the cinema..when we see no one at director seats..we will move up there to sit :p but in the end always got pple come in and chase us away :D

darkniteau
23-01-2008, 12:33 AM
Wow...this is right up my alley. No.1 fantasy has always been this. Addicted.
So here's my contribution

1) Fingering my fling in cinema (Transformers was the movie). Man, was she WET...
2) Licked gal's pussy and then her blowing me and cum in her mouth. Great World City side alley/some emergency door, half-blocked from view from the main walkway/road. Fucking scary and all the more exciting.
3) BJ on the airplane. Night flight and lights dimmed. KNN shiok. Didn't try to join the 'Mile-High Club' though, flight was too short.
4) Fucked my ex after couples massage. Masseurs left the room and we were just wearing undies. Was actually putting on our clothes but I spotted the chance and went for it. Was over quickly as I can't stand the thrill. Came in her.
5) BJ by gal in Novena Point toilet. Licked her pussy too. Too stuff and a little stinky though.
6) Oral sex both ways in my office conference room. Was late on saturday night.
7) Ex-colleague when I was in China. Pretty gal. BJ after foot massage. Was in big (shared) room with doors closed, after masseurs left as well. She swallowed and need tea to wash it down.
8) Same colleague, in KTV. BJ and CIM + fingered her. Had to keep an eye out for passer-bys outside (glass windows) and the staff coming in!

Having a freaking hard-on just typing this. Hope my adventure doesn't end.
Cable car would be next.

Glen2712
23-01-2008, 12:59 AM
actually i think director seats are not safe..last time me n my ex will bought normal tix to the cinema..when we see no one at director seats..we will move up there to sit :p but in the end always got pple come in and chase us away :D

Bro Deztruct, dun think it's possible to 'gate crash' the director seats. Still, not every show screens in Eng Wah theatres have director seats so check with the ticket counter staff or check online.

The price of the tickets are a bit on the high side though: Mon-Thur ($25 a pair) Fri-Sun & Public Holidays ($30 a pair).

But the director seats are pretty good though, and if she's petite, you could 'spoon' ur way or 'doggy' her against the coffee table thru' the movie. :D

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker and Bro PS3SG!

stiffness
23-01-2008, 02:49 AM
Bro Deztruct, dun think it's possible to 'gate crash' the director seats. Still, not every show screens in Eng Wah theatres have director seats so check with the ticket counter staff or check online.

The price of the tickets are a bit on the high side though: Mon-Thur ($25 a pair) Fri-Sun & Public Holidays ($30 a pair).

But the director seats are pretty good though, and if she's petite, you could 'spoon' ur way or 'doggy' her against the coffee table thru' the movie. :D

These seats are premium seats so if the ticketing staff indicate no directors seats sold but got someone seating there the attendants might come up to check. Best is to buy the tickets legitimately.

The coffee table brings back memories lol :) But must wait till movie starts cos each seat has those annoying lights on the sides which go off when movie starts.

I AM curious about the RA cinema chain though (can't remember the name) - the cinema that shows mostly R(A) movies from Thailand/Philippines etc? I wonder if got action in there, after all the movie is bound to be interesting too lol.

stiffness
23-01-2008, 02:56 AM
Wow...this is right up my alley. No.1 fantasy has always been this. Addicted.
So here's my contribution

2) Licked gal's pussy and then her blowing me and cum in her mouth. Great World City side alley/some emergency door, half-blocked from view from the main walkway/road. Fucking scary and all the more exciting.
4) Fucked my ex after couples massage. Masseurs left the room and we were just wearing undies. Was actually putting on our clothes but I spotted the chance and went for it. Was over quickly as I can't stand the thrill. Came in her.

Not sure abt u guys but downside of fucking outside - especially for oral - can be quite smelly (both for the guy and girl!) if after a long day!! lol

And always got complain if i cum inside her outside, she said it dribbles out so can be quite uncomfortable.. Maybe must prepare next time, bring CD or tissue lol.

Couples massage - Banyan Tree Phuket - their massage 'huts' are made for couples in mind, and can tell masseuse you'd like some time alone in the room with your partner. Quite private too.

Shopping centre corridors - beware of cameras lol and can get quite stuffy. I once did it in shaw centre but was sweating that when we came out, got stares from pple haha.

VanHouten
23-01-2008, 03:42 AM
Zhun boh ?? U are really an outdoor sex enthusiast man ...
Outdoor is really fun, kinky and exciting. At the same time, we were watching out for somebody peeping.

Basically, I enjoy quiet moment and peaceful environment. Anything can happen.

Red-Card
23-01-2008, 03:55 AM
Not sure abt u guys but downside of fucking outside - especially for oral - can be quite smelly (both for the guy and girl!) if after a long day!! lol
In such situation, it's always 1 sided, she BJ me instead of me going down on her, ha ha.

ss235
23-01-2008, 10:39 AM
not sure if this is considered public, but it's definitely very daring

Was at my ex's place watching tv in the living room with her family, she had a huge sofa facing the TV. Hence both of us were lying on it with a blanket convering us as it was cold.

Her parents were in the other sofa watcing TV, i got horny and pull down her undies under the blanket ( she was wearing mini skirt ) , entered her in spoon position, had to make gentle rocking motions as cannot be too vigourous! haha

It was priceless seeing her face as she try to control her expressions when she came as her parents were just beside! came inside her then, had to wait for her parents to go to the kitchen before rushing to clean up!

Glen2712
23-01-2008, 04:02 PM
There's a thread on daring deeds. (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/40125-what-most-daring-place-u-ever-make-love-22.html) :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker and Bro PS3SG!

dannywee75
24-01-2008, 06:34 AM
ss235,

This is power ! LOL ... very exciting i guess .

When i was younger when my 1st gf, who is all dressed up in office wear/skirt, i went to her house to pick her to work.
While in her room with the door ajar, being naughter i said i wanted to lift up her skirt and lick her can a not? She said ok but insist a while only ok?

of course that time everything ok with me !She stands behind the door peeping over the gap "see water" as her dad was in the living room vaccum floor.

I lift up her skirt , pull down her undies to her knees and ate her like no tomorrow, and then cannot tahan liao, unzip my pants ,took out my manhood and shaft it inside her pussy from behind while standing and bang her while she still "see water" over the "gap" behind the door ... sibey shiok

It was also priceless seeing her face as she try to control her expressions while she moan very softly... hahaha

dap26
24-01-2008, 09:45 AM
Fucking in the public definetely brings thrill and excitement...:D

invidia
24-01-2008, 09:47 AM
It was priceless seeing her face as she try to control her expressions when she came as her parents were just beside! came inside her then, had to wait for her parents to go to the kitchen before rushing to clean up!

I think not public .... but then :eek: bro you the man ... :D
Must be damn exciting and ypur adrenaline must be like tops .... this kind even if can go room also don want, the feeling must be damn tops

Niceman
24-01-2008, 11:05 AM
wah like that also can?

The most I bonk my wife, then gf, inside the storeroom which is inside the bedroom, while her family outside at the living room.

Another time, buay tahan...while she bathing, I went in to bonk her from behind , then her brother was just outside, 1 door nia, washing his face and our kids all outside the living room playing.... :)

aiwo
24-01-2008, 01:41 PM
LOLz, that is the ,most daring I have heard ... will be more effective if the ger can used her vagina muscle only without two of you amking any moment , and make you cum :D

owen10
25-01-2008, 02:01 PM
realised very few bros mentioned Fort Canning Park. It's central, very quiet n lots of dark spots to explore. :)

zl1983
25-01-2008, 06:53 PM
haha well nw ta OWEN dude has mentioned that place dun tink ta place will get quiet liao haha... shd be buzzing w alot of activities. :D

unsung80
25-01-2008, 10:29 PM
realised very few bros mentioned Fort Canning Park. It's central, very quiet n lots of dark spots to explore. :)

Quite true, but bro the park itself got lot of mosquitos. Unless you are talkin about the carpark. :)

Deztruct
26-01-2008, 12:03 AM

haha..muz really find a secluded spot then coz at nite..alot of pple runnin ard tat area

Rw6828
26-01-2008, 12:13 AM
haha..muz really find a secluded spot then coz at nite..alot of pple runnin ard tat area

Once when my GF was blowing me, saw a black ah nei peeping at the edge of my car's windows.

wantmoresex
26-01-2008, 12:15 AM
I think seletar reservoir there is a gd place cos there very wulu :D

Death Dealer
26-01-2008, 12:27 AM
Lets see for public places I have done it at the following locations with my one and only GF who is going to be my wife this year.:D

1) Ferris wheel in Taiwan where only the two of us is in the cabin. Blind spot of 5 mins or so when going up and descending.

2) ECA clubhouse in NP.

3) Labardor park.

4) In the lift up when sending her home.

5) Marina Square carpark when it was undergoing renovation.

Yet to try cinema and beach.:(

VanHouten
26-01-2008, 01:29 AM
Once when my GF was blowing me, saw a black ah nei peeping at the edge of my car's windows.
Did you give chase? :rolleyes: Or still "carry-on" at that time?

Schmi
27-01-2008, 02:12 AM
Did you give chase? :rolleyes: Or still "carry-on" at that time?

It'll be damn silly to give chase. I'll just carry on the blowing as long my gal is not naked & don't mind

@water
27-01-2008, 07:17 PM
recalled the pleassure time with my lover

1. bonk in the tent set at east coast park .. and stay overnight... shiok

2. ml in the night train (from singapore to KL) .. it's the sleeping bed where we can pull the curtain closed.. just keeeep noise low.. btw , train is shaking up and down itself with big 'tong tong tong' noise.. i guess no one notice la..

hunter2005
03-02-2008, 09:28 PM
sharing my experience in outdoor fun...

did wif a gal in punggol pk (bj) and at a small garden opp this tampines library, at FC pk, cinemas, HDB opp this ICA building..., old tempines rd cp for those big lorry parking.... :):)

dreamguy123
04-02-2008, 04:22 PM
I gf always love to blow me while I'm driving.. The feelings is damm good!!.. Got drive and also enjoy at the sametime!!!

Lucky no accident happen so far

zl1983
04-02-2008, 05:20 PM
yeah.. tried ta.. v hard to concentrate in driving lo haha..

better be careful..

tried in those newly opened HDB de stairs.

zl1983
05-02-2008, 11:49 AM
some fcuk ppl actually zapped bcos i ask ppl who wanna try BJ while driving to be careful??

some losers indeed! wat a shame! well who ever e person is better dun try BJ while driving if not i hope u dun end up inside a tree trunk or under a 18-wheeler! :mad:

hornyboy2006
07-02-2008, 12:41 PM
Recent venue:

Inside Car:
1) East Coast Park Carpark (Near far end at the trailer carpark)
2) MSCP at AMK Ave 6 (Near to AMK Hub)

Inside Toilet:
1) Changi Airport T3 Toilet (Basement Carpark toilet @ Midnight)

raykwok79
07-02-2008, 04:58 PM
yes, i luv public sex... always luv that kick man...

raykwok79
07-02-2008, 05:15 PM
i have tried :
staircase
car
park
cinema
public toilet
beaches

Cyberspace Nerd
01-03-2008, 04:54 PM
Recently in thailand went for 3 day, 2 night trekking trip in the province, with a girl. was thinking how to have sex like that.. then the organiser said have camping...hehe....1st night in the tent, my partner wearing only her G string and a top. I asked her why she dont wear trousers she said not used to it.

knn made my cock stand. feeling quite warm in the tent, i also took off my pants. but under the sleeping bag, i took off everything....kekek...first time doing it in the tent in the wild....quite shiok experience siah....the tent quite big so did a few patterns...

after that i came out saw at other tent got some movement. they switched on lights inside so can see shadow. it's like the couple doing doggie position. knn then i thought the tent belong to the 2 girls. my mind went wild thinking of them doing lesbian action.....:eek:

sensuality2007
01-03-2008, 06:15 PM
had dinner at sakae shusi at harborfront and drank quite a bit of sake with my colleague. soon both got a bit high and our car parked on 7th floor of harborfront...by the time we left was 11pm. as we were in lift, i try to kiss her and my hands holding he rwaist as she could not wal properly already. so while holding her got chance rubba her buttock...wah damn shiok and make me high. so when lift open, told her we stand at stiarcase corner away from som office units to rest a smy hands tired. so while standing try to kiss her and hands rubbing her buttock and soon my hands under her skirt and rubbing her vagina with panty on...she ressted and I kept rubbing insistingly and in a short time my finger inside her panty and rubbung he rvagina bare and could feel her wetness. It just took me a few seconds later for me to reach under her and in between her legs licking her vagina.........this carry on until I was banging her doggie style in the corner of the staircase office unit at harbor front. after banging her, we dress up and still kiss each other. who knows suddenly office door open and we saw a lady coming out n trying to close the door (guess she work late and knocking off from office). To save embarassment, we try kissing each other n hugging each other closely not letting her recognize us. Guess she knew what we were doing and I think she also pretend did not see us. So when she left, we quickly went to car park and drove off and sending ym colleague back. My colleague is married wth 2 kids...vow was really a nice fuck with her as I always wanted to fuck her but don;t know how to create the opportunity.......fuck her several times after that at different places......

raykwok79
02-03-2008, 07:50 AM
yo ! thats great !

I started to have fling with my secetary last week on my office staircase late after OT. just as fun.,.