PDA

View Full Version : Tieng Viet lovers club

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

vietboy
23-11-2011, 05:00 PM
In a way we also xao becuz u pay below market price for a premium service. To put it in a more appropriate way, it should be termed as good deal :D :p

This is not xao. They offer premium service at discounted rate we just take the offer ma. We still got pay not as if we run away after being serviced.
Better still if they offer FOC. Hahaha. Dun be like me so stupid, got a vb offer me FOC i didnt take. -_-

vietboy
23-11-2011, 05:04 PM
hi bros...

need some help in decoding...i only manage to understand the first part but not the second...

vb: kung ngu ngon roi ah?hehe.. the ma noi cho em..

anyone can help translate the portion in red?

cam on...

Ghost talking to me. Ma should be ghost in this context.

jackbl
24-11-2011, 02:31 AM
Better still if they offer FOC. Hahaha. Dun be like me so stupid, got a vb offer me FOC i didnt take. -_-

Schoolgirls offer their babies free online
================================================== =

VietNamNet Bridge – Being infertile, a woman recently kidnapped a 2-day baby to raise up. But some pregnant women who are students, offer their babies for free online.

While many people desire to have a baby (the recent kidnap of a 2-day baby at the Central Obstetrics Hospital in Hanoi is an example), there are mothers who are ready to give up their babies, who are not born yet.

They are not ready for family life but some young women are pregnant because of lacking knowledge on contraceptive measures. They are afraid to give an abortion or they know about their pregnancy when the fetus is too big, so they could not perform an abortion. As a result, some offer their unborn babies for free on the Internet.

“I’m pregnant for seven months and I want to give the baby for free.” This is the advertisement of a student on an online forum for childless people. “I’m a student so I cannot afford to bring up this baby. Moreover, my family does not know about the baby, so I want to give the baby for free. I will give birth in late December. I hope someone can bring up my child very well. I’m in Binh Thanh District, Saigon. Let’s call me at 0120291xxx.”

Another pregnant woman wrote: “I’m pregnant for 34 weeks but I cannot raise up the child. My boyfriend has abandoned me and I don’t dare to bring the baby home and could not bring up the child. Is there anyone who wants to adopt my baby…”

“My girlfriend is at 6th month pregnancy and the baby is a boy. We planed to bring up our son but we are students so cannot afford it. We have decided to give the baby for someone who is good-hearted,” a ‘young father’ advertised.

Everyday, obstetrics hospitals in Hanoi and HCM City welcome hundreds of infertile couples. Among them, there are young couples who have got married for 4-5 years but they could not have a baby. Some of women, according to doctors, had abortion several times and now they cannot be pregnant and penetrate the aspiration for a baby.

Being discontented about young women who offer their babies for free on the net, Mrs. Kim Anh, from Cau Giay district, Hanoi said: “It is easy to give up their baby but it is extremely difficult to take them back. Children are the greatest assets of parents. I’ve witnessed many couples who took great pains to have a baby.”

“I lost my baby when my delivery time was very near. It is the most painful thing for a woman. How can they give up their babies that way,” said a woman in Hanoi.

Social experts said that families, schools and the society need to strengthen education on reproductive health for young people to avoid such cases.

Lao Dong

jackbl
24-11-2011, 02:36 AM
Ghost talking to me. Ma should be ghost in this context.

This translation make my day :D :p ;)

Let other bro try... I will tell you my version of the joke later :D

vietboy
24-11-2011, 09:23 AM
Schoolgirls offer their babies free online
==================================================

makes me wanna go there KC school girls roi. :D

V|ernar
24-11-2011, 10:23 AM

i dont know if you are flirting with her in the middle of the night anot... if yes .. the answer might be ..

she is asking you cant sleep well already ah , you can / however call me and talk .

haosac
24-11-2011, 10:23 AM
the ma noi cho em..

This one, anh Jack dư sức giúp anh JF rồi :)

V|ernar
24-11-2011, 10:31 AM
kindly explain this if you know ..

anh lam viec khi nao ranh nt cho bx .

i know what the it mean.. i want to know what does ranh mean .

em hoc xong cang hoc cang kho anh uj .

pls explain cang and uj is what ..

V|ernar
24-11-2011, 10:33 AM
so what the answer ? ghost ? i read on a vietnam textbook , ma can be use as however too

jf66312
24-11-2011, 10:55 AM

i dont know if you are flirting with her in the middle of the night anot... if yes .. the answer might be ..

she is asking you cant sleep well already ah , you can / however call me and talk .

think u are right cost the msg was sent by her in the middle of the night...
in the beginning i was thinking why she said ghost but now i understand what she said...

bro viet boy - tks for the help too

bro haosac - this gal is frm Hanoi too... :D

V|ernar
24-11-2011, 10:57 AM
think u are right cost the msg was sent by her in the middle of the night...
in the beginning i was thinking why she said ghost but now i understand what she said...

:D gald to help ~ i been in love learning this tieng viet .. it so fun to learn.. share a joke with you all next time about tieng viet ..

jf66312
24-11-2011, 11:32 AM
:D gald to help ~ i been in love learning this tieng viet .. it so fun to learn.. share a joke with you all next time about tieng viet ..

hehe... okok...thanks alot....so when free to catch up b4 u fly off again? :D

vietboy
24-11-2011, 11:39 AM

Ranh = free. Khi nao ranh means when free.
Cang = the more, 越. Cang hoc cang kho means 越学越苦.
Ui = yeu. Simplified way of writing.
Hope this helps. :)

vietboy
24-11-2011, 11:42 AM

U shld say "nice try bro".
I'm also learning. :)

haosac
24-11-2011, 01:16 PM
kung ngu ngon roi ah?the ma noi cho em..

It's thế mà nói chờ em ~ then how come said wait for me

Since there weren't any sign, it could be thế ma nói cho em ~ then ghost (will) tell me, like bro vietboy said. However, because of the previous sentence kung ngu ngon roi ah?, the red one should be in contrast.

ma can be use as however too
Ya, it's almost same as however, can't find the exact translation :)

haha, ya, her message looks like northerners style :). Where you met her? Seems quite rare HN gal in Sgp

Ranh = free. Khi nao ranh means when free.
Cang = the more, 越. Cang hoc cang kho means 越学越苦.
Ui = yeu. Simplified way of writing.
Hope this helps. :)

I just wanna correct a bit, Uj = Ui = Rui = Rùi = Rồi = Already, also simplified informal way of writing.

V|ernar
24-11-2011, 02:24 PM

Since there weren't any sign, it could be thế ma nói cho em ~ then ghost (will) tell me, like bro vietboy said. However, because of the previous sentence kung ngu ngon roi ah?, the red one should be in contrast.

i thought noi cho em is tell give her which in other word is call her and talk .. cho can be wait or give/for , cause i think if she ask "how come say wait for me" should will be tai sao noi cho em which is why say wait for me will be more smooth . that the fun part in tieng viet , even you understand it , sometimes the word will still confuse you . ~

jf66312
24-11-2011, 02:36 PM
U shld say "nice try bro".
I'm also learning. :)

you are too modest bro...

am still learning also..though not as fast as i would like though... :D

jf66312
24-11-2011, 02:38 PM

haha, ya, her message looks like northerners style :). Where you met her? Seems quite rare HN gal in Sgp

I just wanna correct a bit, Uj = Ui = Rui = Rùi = Rồi = Already, also simplified informal way of writing.

thanks bro for your translation...

i knew her from jbp...
there are quite alot of HN gals there recently... :D

haosac
24-11-2011, 05:34 PM
i thought noi cho em is tell give her which in other word is call her and talk .. cho can be wait or give/for , cause i think if she ask "how come say wait for me" should will be tai sao noi cho em which is why say wait for me will be more smooth . that the fun part in tieng viet , even you understand it , sometimes the word will still confuse you . ~

It's because there's no exact translation for that word "mà" in this sentence. Some close words could be: "but", "although"; as in "but/although you said wait me".. I believe what happened was that: bro JF KCed the VB, said he would stay awake and wouldn't sleep before her, but he did, that's why got the red sentence.

If you say "nói cho somebody", cho here is a must add on after nói (more like "to" in "talk to"), we never say "nói somebody" (as we should say "talk to somebody" instead of "talk somebody").

It's quite complicated, coz we use "nói" to cover all cases of using "talk, speak, say" in English. Here are some examples:

"Nói ai đó thông minh, là một lời khen tốt" = "Say someone intelligent, is a good compliment" (here used "nói somebody" right, but it's different from "talk to somebody")

"Nói trước đám đông" = "Speak in front of the crowd"

Hope this help bro :)

V|ernar
24-11-2011, 05:50 PM
It's because there's no exact translation for that word "mà" in this sentence. Some close words could be: "but", "although"; as in "but/although you said wait me".. I believe what happened was that: bro JF KCed the VB, said he would stay awake and wouldn't sleep before her, but he did, that's why got the red sentence.

If you say "nói cho somebody", cho here is a must add on after nói (more like "to" in "talk to"), we never say "nói somebody" (as we should say "talk to somebody" instead of "talk somebody").

It's quite complicated, coz we use "nói" to cover all cases of using "talk, speak, say" in English. Here are some examples:
E
"Nói ai đó thông minh, là một lời khen tốt" = "Say someone intelligent, is a good compliment" (here used "nói somebody" right, but it's different from "talk to somebody")

"Nói trước đám đông" = "Speak in front of the crowd"

Hope this help bro :)

Biet roi , I haven't learn how to arrange the word to make it more meaningful .

Hurricane88
24-11-2011, 06:29 PM
that the fun part in tieng viet , even you understand it , sometimes the word will still confuse you .

very soon you reach grand master level...:)

lovesprout
24-11-2011, 09:09 PM
It's because there's no exact translation for that word "mà" in this sentence. Some close words could be: "but", "although";

There is no exact translation of mà in English, but there is a direct translation in Chinese: mà =怎麼

Ex.

"anh ko di lam ma co tien" (我沒去工作怎麼會有錢)

This is different from

"anh ko di lam nhung co tien" (我沒去工作但我有錢)

It is confusing sometimes, because vietnamese also say

"anh ko di lam nhung ma co tien", in this case, nhung ma = nhung

Hope this information is useful

KangTuo
24-11-2011, 11:02 PM

you are a very hardworking student... whole night ask your teacher to teach you the tv from the manual. :D

vietboy
24-11-2011, 11:59 PM
you are a very hardworking student... whole night ask your teacher to teach you the tv from the manual. :D

Of cos he hve to make full use of tat manual lah. That manual mac tien nua. :)

vietboy
25-11-2011, 12:02 AM
oxa noi bay qua

Any bros can help decode this?

haosac
25-11-2011, 02:17 AM
There is no exact translation of mà in English, but there is a direct translation in Chinese: mà =怎麼

Ex.

"anh ko di lam ma co tien" (我沒去工作怎麼會有錢)

This is different from

"anh ko di lam nhung co tien" (我沒去工作但我有錢)

It is confusing sometimes, because vietnamese also say

"anh ko di lam nhung ma co tien", in this case, nhung ma = nhung

Hope this information is useful

You seem understand clearly the 2 words. Though I don't understand Chinese, I believe this is very clear to differentiate "ma" and "nhung" :D

haosac
25-11-2011, 02:21 AM
oxa noi bay qua

ox nói bậy quá = you speak too naughty

Btw, I think I'm confuse between "talk" and "speak". Anyone can help?

lugi
25-11-2011, 03:08 AM
Tonite just asked a vb what's the difference between hao sac and dam tac.

She told me in her own Tieng Anh..

Hao Sac: Always see girls
Dam Tac: Always want sex

Is that correct? :p

jackbl
25-11-2011, 05:44 AM
This one, anh Jack dư sức giúp anh JF rồi

Meaning I enough to help him.... no need u to use your hand??? :D

V|ernar
25-11-2011, 09:21 AM
oxa noi bay qua

Any bros can help decode this?

Oh this I just learn ! It mean Ong xa you talk nonsense many !

V|ernar
25-11-2011, 09:26 AM

KT bro , I tell you ah , that manual is actually the xnn manual .. I wonder where is the part 2 .

I decode only 1/10 of it nia .. It actually for vb that Marry to Taiwan and learning to speak .

Inside got must ask ox tired anot , want massage ? How parent stuff .. If any vb can really learn all .. Confirm will be xnn queen !

V|ernar
25-11-2011, 09:28 AM

It also mean , Lao Niang talk east , you cb Kia talk west ! I ask you north , you answer south ! Depend on what tone she using to speak to you lor , if angry tone it serious .

jf66312
25-11-2011, 09:48 AM

i remembered one vb told me this too b4... :D

jf66312
25-11-2011, 09:48 AM
KT bro , I tell you ah , that manual is actually the xnn manual .. I wonder where is the part 2 .

I decode only 1/10 of it nia .. It actually for vb that Marry to Taiwan and learning to speak .

Inside got must ask ox tired anot , want massage ? How parent stuff .. If any vb can really learn all .. Confirm will be xnn queen !

care to share the manual ? hehe... :p

V|ernar
25-11-2011, 10:00 AM
very soon you reach grand master level...:)

still very far ~ 1 more year ba if really want to learn most of the word.. the problem is speaking ba .. maybe next month i will start to learn the six tone stuff ..

1) i have a few qus .. i know what this sentence trying to say , it say she already bath , if i am tired , can go sleep , wish you sleep well.. but can anyone decode word by word ? i dont understand moi , xong , thi .

Em moi tam xong anh met thi di ngu di , chuc anh ngu ngon.

2) this one more fun.. after KT bro and jack gor gor explain ... i know what it mean... now trying to learn what she write .. pls share and decode .

a)ox dung nghi bx noi doi ox nha bx ko biet noi doi .

ox dont think bx lie ox ah , bx dont know lie .

b) so day chuyen do cho du it hay nhieu tien

scare necklace what expensive .. can someone explain this ?

c ) bx khong can thiet nhung qua ox tang bx phai giu do la tinh cam nhung bx khong may bi mat 2lan roi . ox khong thiet phai mua lai cho bx chi can ox tin bx la bx vui roi .

this i only know the meaning , it mean dont waste money buy for me again , if you trust me , i already very happy.. but i want to learn the word.. can anyone decode ?

V|ernar
25-11-2011, 10:02 AM
care to share the manual ? hehe... :p

sure , i looking for part 2 also .. what i got only part 1 nia ... if really can learn the part 2 .... it going to be hehehe..

V|ernar
25-11-2011, 10:14 AM

talk and speak are the same , but if you really want to find out ... i tell you now ~

speak is a request " you can speak to me if you want " " anyone want to speak to me , pls find me at XXXXX " or " i will speak to him about this " unless you are doing it now .. it call speaking

talk is a common where it already happen " i just talk to him " " we talk for almost an hour "

it actually wrong to use pls talk to me .. it should be pls speak with me .

it has no different in singapore cause we often use them vice versa .. dont really need to bother about it .. in fact singapore use talk to replace speak since long long ago roi ~

vietboy
25-11-2011, 10:50 AM

Thanks bro haosac n bro Vlernar for the help!

vietboy
25-11-2011, 10:53 AM
sure , i looking for part 2 also .. what i got only part 1 nia ... if really can learn the part 2 .... it going to be hehehe..

Its actually 1 whole book that they separated out into 2 volumes to sell to make more money. Actually if u wan can go vn buy the whole book more cheap.

ilovedoggie
25-11-2011, 11:29 AM
still very far ~ 1 more year ba if really want to learn most of the word.. the problem is speaking ba .. maybe next month i will start to learn the six tone stuff ..

1) i dont understand moi , xong , thi .

I just bathe finish you tired then go sleep, wish you good night

Moi = 才
Xong = finish
Thi = then

Please remember to jio me for the six tone lesson. But I scared ppl will say I got northern accent.

P/s: I'm a lil bit busy recently. Met qua anh oi!

V|ernar
25-11-2011, 01:18 PM
Its actually 1 whole book that they separated out into 2 volumes to sell to make more money. Actually if u wan can go vn buy the whole book more cheap.

Really ? Must go find then as I am going on 1st

ilovedoggie
25-11-2011, 01:32 PM
Bro viernar where u buy the book? I will make a trip to wet nam soon. Where o ho chi Minh Quan mot can buy?

I realise their TN is full of do, du, di... The d and đ are giving us lots of headache...

So day chuyen cho du it hay nhieu tien

My guess:

Scared chain give bonk a little or much money?:D joking...

haosac
25-11-2011, 03:54 PM
Tonite just asked a vb what's the difference between hao sac and dam tac.

She told me in her own Tieng Anh..

Hao Sac: Always see girls
Dam Tac: Always want sex

Is that correct? :p

Haha, somehow.. Hao Sac = Lust for beauty, Dam Tac = more like lust for sex and don't mind doing naughty things to fulfill the lust :D.

Meaning I enough to help him....
No, doesn't have the second part of your statement lah:). Just a small note: I wrote: Dư = more than enough, not Đủ = enough. I only meant your TV is way to good to deal with the sentence :D

It also mean , Lao Niang talk east , you cb Kia talk west ! I ask you north , you answer south ! Depend on what tone she using to speak to you lor , if angry tone it serious .

All these are true, bro. Depends on the tone. And thank you for explaining "talk", "speak" to me.

V|ernar
25-11-2011, 04:05 PM
All these are true, bro. Depends on the tone. And thank you for explaining "talk", "speak" to me.

Welcome , it time for you to explain mine one .. Hehe

haosac
25-11-2011, 04:20 PM
1)moi , xong , thi .

2) b) so day chuyen do cho du it hay nhieu tien

scare necklace what expensive .. can someone explain this ?

c ) bx khong can thiet nhung qua ox tang bx phai giu do la tinh cam nhung bx khong may bi mat 2lan roi . ox khong thiet phai mua lai cho bx chi can ox tin bx la bx vui roi .

this i only know the meaning , it mean dont waste money buy for me again , if you trust me , i already very happy.. but i want to learn the word.. can anyone decode ?

1. Exactly as bro ilovedoggie's explanation.
2. b) So = Số = number, in this sentence: "(That) number (of)"
Day Chuyen = Dây Chuyền = Necklace
Cho Du = Cho Dù = Even Though
It Hay Nhieu = Ít Hay Nhiều = Little or Much
Tiền = Money

c) I break it to shorter sentence, translate word by word in the same order:
bx khong can thiet, nhung qua ox tang bx phai giu, do la tinh cam = bx don't need, but gift(s) ox gave bx must keep, that is feeling (to show her feeling/love/respect for you)
Think this one goes with the one in b to make a complete sentence: those necklaces even though little or much money, bx don't need, but gift(s) ox gave bx must keep, that is feeling.

nhung bx khong may bi mat 2lan roi = however bx unluckily lost 2 times already.

ox khong thiet phai mua lai cho bx, chi can ox tin bx la bx vui roi = ox no need buy again for bx, just need ox trust bx then bx happy already

I just bathe finish you tired then go sleep, wish you good night

Moi = 才
Xong = finish
Thi = then

Please remember to jio me for the six tone lesson. But I scared ppl will say I got northern accent.

P/s: I'm a lil bit busy recently. Met qua anh oi!

Think I can contribute a bit in the six tone lesson (just that I'm not so sure as recently I'm also quite busy:(). Should I also scared ppl say I got northern accent? :D

haosac
25-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Bro viernar where u buy the book? I will make a trip to wet nam soon. Where o ho chi Minh Quan mot can buy?

I realise their TN is full of do, du, di... The d and đ are giving us lots of headache...

So day chuyen cho du it hay nhieu tien

My guess:

Scared chain give bonk a little or much money?:D joking...

Oh, I just read this. It's quite fun, as southerners may say fuck as "du" haha :D You sure know TV slang sir:)

vietboy
25-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Really ? Must go find then as I am going on 1st

If u cant find it just let me know. I can help u get the whole book for just $50 instead. Hahaha :D

V|ernar
25-11-2011, 10:53 PM
If u cant find it just let me know. I can help u get the whole book for just $50 instead. Hahaha :D

Actually I don't mind paying 50 dollar

V|ernar
26-11-2011, 12:28 AM
my bx just tell me something which i think it quite meaningful .

Yeu nhau thi phai hieu nhau moi song voi nhau duoc.

anyone want to decode this ? i think it love one and other must be understanding .

pls decode by words pls

KangTuo
26-11-2011, 12:46 AM
Yeu nhau thi phai hieu nhau moi song voi nhau duoc.

anyone want to decode this ? i think it love one and other must be understanding .

pls decode by words pls

Love each another then must understanding each other so as to live together

I try to decode word by word... My guess
Yeu nhau = love each other
Thi = then
Phai = must
Hieu nhau = understand each other
Moi........ Douc = so as to
Song = live
Nhau = together

The word "nhau" seems to have different english translation when put together with different words.

V|ernar
26-11-2011, 09:05 AM
Love each another then must understanding each other so as to live together

I try to decode word by word... My guess
Yeu nhau = love each other
Thi = then
Phai = must
Hieu nhau = understand each other
Moi........ Douc = so as to
Song = live
Nhau = together

The word "nhau" seems to have different english translation when put together with different words.

Clap clap .. Wonderful .. I still can't get the full meaning and bro KT tv sure had reach a master level .

jackbl
26-11-2011, 03:28 PM
Should I also scared ppl say I got northern accent? :D

U no need to scare. U r a northern guy with northern accent. Cannot run away :p ;)

jackbl
26-11-2011, 03:40 PM
This one, anh Jack dư sức giúp anh JF rồi :)

With you around, 99.99% translation can be solved by you :D Thank you.
When you are free, let me know. We go learn more southern vietnamese ;)

jackbl
26-11-2011, 03:43 PM
No, doesn't have the second part of your statement lah:). Just a small note: I wrote: Dư = more than enough, not Đủ = enough. I only meant your TV is way to good to deal with the sentence

This word Dư, i find in dictionary has different meaning as stated by u... made me confused :(

vietboy
26-11-2011, 04:09 PM
This word Dư, i find in dictionary has different meaning as stated by u... made me confused :(

Trust haosac lah. He's vietnamese leh.

vietboy
26-11-2011, 04:16 PM
bros need help in decoding those in red:

vb: bxa dau bung qua di toilet hoai. met qua
me: tai sao nhu vay? bxa an gi roi nhu vay ha?
vb: an nhieu thu lam nen dau bung
me: bgio ok kg?
vb: ok roi kg co ji trong bung de di toilet nua

thanks a lot! :)

vietboy
26-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Actually I don't mind paying 50 dollar

Actually paying to that girl u bought the manual from is ok lah. :D

jackbl
26-11-2011, 04:31 PM
vb: an nhieu thu lam nen dau bung
me: bgio ok kg?
vb: ok roi kg co ji trong bung de di toilet nua

The vb that sat with Adguy said that your pronounciation is better than mine :(

To me, if your knowledge in TV is good, then your pronounciation then can be good. Since she said that I assumed your TV also not bad leh....

So let my inferior TV help u to translate the highlighted words :D :p

nhieu thu lam = many things

trong bung= inside stomach

jackbl
26-11-2011, 04:42 PM
With you around, 99.99% translation can be solved by you

so day chuyen do cho du it hay nhieu tien

So = Số = number, in this sentence: "(That) number (of)"
Day Chuyen = Dây Chuyền = Necklace
Cho Du = Cho Dù = Even Though
It Hay Nhieu = Ít Hay Nhiều = Little or Much
Tiền = Money

This could be the 0.01% .......... :D

Let me come out with my own translation. You see whether it is more acceptable :p

The price of the chain even though little or much money ......

vietboy
26-11-2011, 04:51 PM
The vb that sat with Adguy said that your pronounciation is better than mine :(

To me, if your knowledge in TV is good, then your pronounciation then can be good. Since she said that I assumed your TV also not bad leh....

So let my inferior TV help u to translate the highlighted words :D :p

trong bung= inside stomach

Wa liao, i only said 1 sentence to her loh. its just that my that sentence pronounced a bit more chun only loh. Maybe i practiced that sentence regularly tats why. :p
she havent really talk to me for long. if she did, she will and u will know my level of TV loh.

my TV knowledge still far from yurs leh. i think i need to talk to my vo more to catch up to u loh

if my TV very good, why do i still have to ask help in decoding these? u r been modest lah.

Thanks for the help!

V|ernar
26-11-2011, 05:22 PM
nhu vay = like this ?

tai sao nhu vay = why like this ?

jackbl
26-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Maybe i practiced that sentence regularly tats why.

Which sentence u said????

Anh Yeu Em nhieu lam?
Em dep qua?
Anh Nho em nhieu?

my TV knowledge still far from yurs leh. i think i need to talk to my vo more to catch up to u loh

IMHO, I think u talk to more ppl then u will improved more..... Every VB I know, they will sms few words that I never see before one....

E.g. If u talk to your VO for 7 days, you wont gain as much as you talk to 7 different VB for 1 day.

if my TV very good, why do i still have to ask help in decoding these? u r been modest lah.

This I dun agree.... at my level I still will dun know a substantial amount of words that you knew..... these you gained from ppl that you interacted, which they speak differently, sentence construction different, etc ....

jackbl
26-11-2011, 05:29 PM
nhu vay = like this ?

tai sao nhu vay = why like this ?

Yes....

Did u took notes of ALL translation u found here??? If u sum up, u will hv a substantial amount of TV... :)

vietboy
26-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Which sentence u said????

Anh Yeu Em nhieu lam?
Em dep qua?
Anh Nho em nhieu?

did i say those? i just asked her "gi vay ha? em hoi gi vay?"

IMHO, I think u talk to more ppl then u will improved more..... Every VB I know, they will sms few words that I never see before one....

E.g. If u talk to your VO for 7 days, you wont gain as much as you talk to 7 different VB for 1 day.

Actually i agreed. like u said that day, even yur bx/bg knew u mis-pronuonced something they will not correct u as they know and understand wat u trying to say. they also scared teach u a lot u go find VB! hahaha. :D

This I dun agree.... at my level I still will dun know a substantial amount of words that you knew..... these you gained from ppl that you interacted, which they speak differently, sentence construction different, etc ....

yes, huo dao lau xue dao lau. There r still unexplored terrain out there waiting for us to explore and learn! :)

haosac
26-11-2011, 11:57 PM
U no need to scare. U r a northern guy with northern accent. Cannot run away

We go learn more southern vietnamese

Ya, I'll try to get a fake southern accent, haha :D

This word Dư, i find in dictionary has different meaning as stated by u... made me confused

U found ODD right? Is the following correct: this building is 100 years odd ~ the building is more than 100 years old? If that so, DƯ is somewhat similar. If you say: "Dư something", that means "the thing" is not just enough, it even has some more. In this case, Dư similar to Thừa. I said you are Dư Sức to help, means you have more than enough power/strength to help (same with Thừa Sức) :D

This could be the 0.01% ..........

The price of the chain even though little or much money ......

Well, luckily, this is still not my 0.01% :D

Số as I said actually is Number, in this case, it helps to make clear that the necklace (given by bro V to the G) is not just one, but a Number of necklaces.

Come back to the sentence: so day chuyen do cho du it hay nhieu tien
Without Số, it becomes: dây chuyền đó .. = that necklace ..
With Số, it is: số dây chuyền đó.. = those necklaces .. (we can use this instead of: những dây chuyền đó .. also = those necklaces...)

And the gal haven't mention the word Giá = Price in the sentence :)

I hope my explanation is useful.

volcano
27-11-2011, 04:54 AM

this sentence is directed at food.

so i think shld be "many different kinds"

jackbl
27-11-2011, 12:15 PM

Thanks Sifu.

an NHIEU THU LAM nen dau bung

If translate to english, both sentence also can?

Eat many thing so stomache.

Eat many different kinds so stomache.

V|ernar
27-11-2011, 12:21 PM
kao , didnt expect my bx write a sms will let us learn quite some tv . she actually write alot of stuff to me and sometimes make me confuse .. i even make a mistake reading and told her off and she tell me it is not the meaning it suppose to be .

and she wrote this to me "Ox khong can phai xin loi.ox tinh cach nong nai mai mot bx lam vo ox ox se danh bx nhieu nhieu...hjhj"

it something like you dont need to say sorry , you charater is hot and forward , as your wife , you will be glory me alot .

i dont really know the meaning but i think i can understand

jackbl
27-11-2011, 12:45 PM
ox tinh cach nong nai mai mot bx lam vo ox ox se danh bx nhieu nhieu...hjhj"

you charater is hot and forward , as your wife , you will be glory me alot .

i dont really know the meaning but i think i can understand

Your character is Hot-tempered. Next time I become your wife, you will BEAT me alot :D

jackbl
27-11-2011, 12:56 PM
Ya, I'll try to get a fake southern accent, haha

Need how long?? Give u 6 months ok? If u can do it, I will treat u to a drinking session, if not, U will be my personal tutor for TV. I will bring my book/SMSes out :D

In this case, Dư similar to Thừa. I said you are Dư Sức to help, means you have more than enough power/strength to help (same with Thừa Sức)

Thanks for the clear explaination :)

V|ernar
27-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Your character is Hot-tempered. Next time I become your wife, you will BEAT me alot :D

Wahahaha , ok .. The beat and glory is I didn't get it . I did a check it say glory .. Wtf

vietboi
27-11-2011, 05:00 PM
hi all.. i just received this from my "friend"..

sao a kg tra loi e vay? co chuyen gi sao?

does this mean "why never contact me? got go anywhere?" what's the meaning of chuyen? thanks bros...

khyber_pass
27-11-2011, 11:38 PM
hey bros

i am new to viet scene in sg. would like to seek some tips! got some exp in commercial sex.. normally play massage/hc (sg, jb, china) and also changping. however, totally noob with SOPs in viet scene. hence seek brudders help.

***on overnite (ON) cost
i got this 18 yr old gal from gl viet pub. 1st time ON i pay 150 (table tips is included in this). 2nd time got no ON (she say she in hurry), so give table tips 30 (gave extra $10 over the usual $20 as i like her). 3rd time, she not working, direct go hotel. ON i pay 100.

a. btw, on this 3rd time, before we go hotel, she took me to see her sisters eating at coffee shop with customers, and say something like im her bf (while we were waiting for her tapao-ed food to be ready).

b. on this 3rd time, in hotel, she say she love me, call me hubby, etc.

c. also, before i send her up home, she was not expecting to receive money from me, until i pull her back and put 100 into her hands.

d. when i got home, she msg me for the 1st time, say she miss me. after that she call me, and her sister talk to me in chinese as translator (coz gal cant speak much eng or chinese). the gist is that she miss me (coz i say i will be flying overseas for 2 weeks). gal also ask me if i can bring her out to walk on 24 december (of which i say cannot).

so given this background, when i am back in sg in december, when i ON her again (if i am able to), can i dun pay her? i am feeling the chor-ness from the cab and hotel and the past ONs liao! to share abit more on background: i think we have established strong gfe and bfe. this is because i make it a point to put feeling in my communication with them (whether talking, or gestures, or when playing) as i find great satisfaction when they reciprocate. the upside is i feel very happy through this process , but downside is after the whole liasion end, will feel some heartache lah (in addition, theres always chance they are faking the feeling). but i come to accept this method of playing as it give me more enjoyment then transaction, or putting fake feeling (which i used to do so long time ago).

***on lingo
1. over here, i see the word XNN. what it means? din manage to find on this thread or goofle.

2. in a sms gal sent me, she used "hjhj". what does it mean?

thanks all!

volcano
27-11-2011, 11:45 PM
Thanks Sifu.

an nhieu lam - eat many

an nhieu thu lam - eat many different kinds

bcos there is "an" in front,hence people will already know its related to food.

Vietnamese always likes to say "an tum lum nen bi dau bung"

it is the same meaning as "an nhieu thu nen bi dau bung"

but the first one is more commonly used.

vietboy
28-11-2011, 01:33 AM

Thanks Sifu.

an nhieu lam - eat many

an nhieu thu lam - eat many different kinds

bcos there is "an" in front,hence people will already know its related to food.

Vietnamese always likes to say "an tum lum nen bi dau bung"

it is the same meaning as "an nhieu thu nen bi dau bung"

but the first one is more commonly used.

Thank you 2 nguoi SHIFUs! :)

vietboy
28-11-2011, 01:39 AM
hi all.. i just received this from my "friend"..

sao a kg tra loi e vay? co chuyen gi sao?

does this mean "why never contact me? got go anywhere?" what's the meaning of chuyen? thanks bros...

Why u never reply back to me? Wats the matter?
Chuyen =事情
co chuyen gi sao? = 有什么事情吗?
Hope this helps.

This feels like i'm answering my own question. :D

vietboy
28-11-2011, 02:05 AM
hey bros

i am new to viet scene in sg. would like to seek some tips! got some exp in commercial sex.. normally play massage/hc (sg, jb, china) and also changping. however, totally noob with SOPs in viet scene. hence seek brudders help.

***on overnite (ON) cost
i got this 18 yr old gal from gl viet pub. 1st time ON i pay 150 (table tips is included in this). 2nd time got no ON (she say she in hurry), so give table tips 30 (gave extra $10 over the usual $20 as i like her). 3rd time, she not working, direct go hotel. ON i pay 100.

a. btw, on this 3rd time, before we go hotel, she took me to see her sisters eating at coffee shop with customers, and say something like im her bf (while we were waiting for her tapao-ed food to be ready).

b. on this 3rd time, in hotel, she say she love me, call me hubby, etc.

c. also, before i send her up home, she was not expecting to receive money from me, until i pull her back and put 100 into her hands.

d. when i got home, she msg me for the 1st time, say she miss me. after that she call me, and her sister talk to me in chinese as translator (coz gal cant speak much eng or chinese). the gist is that she miss me (coz i say i will be flying overseas for 2 weeks). gal also ask me if i can bring her out to walk on 24 december (of which i say cannot).

so given this background, when i am back in sg in december, when i ON her again (if i am able to), can i dun pay her? i am feeling the chor-ness from the cab and hotel and the past ONs liao! to share abit more on background: i think we have established strong gfe and bfe. this is because i make it a point to put feeling in my communication with them (whether talking, or gestures, or when playing) as i find great satisfaction when they reciprocate. the upside is i feel very happy through this process , but downside is after the whole liasion end, will feel some heartache lah (in addition, theres always chance they are faking the feeling). but i come to accept this method of playing as it give me more enjoyment then transaction, or putting fake feeling (which i used to do so long time ago).

***on lingo
1. over here, i see the word XNN. what it means? din manage to find on this thread or goofle.

2. in a sms gal sent me, she used "hjhj". what does it mean?

thanks all!

I think U shld post this in the Vietnamese WL thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=249550
Or the Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=64297

The 1st thread has lots of discussion on vietnamese WLs their tricks, our broz experience with them and even strategies to counter their moves. :D
The 2nd one is about vietnames gals as yur wife their mentality, way of life, way of thinking and many others if u wan to have a vietnamese wife or even a long term gf.

But word of advice: most of them who come here to work have 1 modus operandi: to earn $$$. Getting a bf is a bonus to them and is their 2nd priority. Some may even have bf or even husband back in vn. Be really careful when u wan to get yurself into a relationship. Do observe her more and this will take time. Remember: they are also human beings, they have feelings, they also have father n mother just like u n me. U shld know wat i mean. If u just looking for sex-tisfaction, just pay her n forget about it.

FYI regarding yur 2 qns:
XNN is our lingo here. Its a short form for xao nhieu nhieu (bluff alot). Dun think u can find on google. :D
Hjhj is hihi. Vietnamese like to write i as j.

Do visit the 2 threads to know more.

vietboi
28-11-2011, 05:18 AM
Why u never reply back to me? Wats the matter?
Chuyen =事情
co chuyen gi sao? = 有什么事情吗?
Hope this helps.

thanks so much!! so sorry bro.. didn't meant to impersonate.. but i didn't know that there's such a nick already!

gi = 什么?

vietboy
28-11-2011, 08:18 AM
thanks so much!! so sorry bro.. didn't meant to impersonate.. but i didn't know that there's such a nick already!

Its ok bro. This shld be i say to u cos i joined 3 months later after u. :)

gi = 什么?

Yes, gi = 什么, wat

jf66312
28-11-2011, 09:54 AM

gi = 什么?

Yes, gi = 什么, wat

didnt realise the diff in the nick till now...
no wonder was thinking how come the posting looks so different..

actually its 2 diff person... :D

V|ernar
28-11-2011, 11:55 AM
didnt realise the diff in the nick till now...
no wonder was thinking how come the posting looks so different..

actually its 2 diff person... :D

i thought he is talking to himself.. damn confuse..

khyber_pass
28-11-2011, 01:51 PM
Thanks bro i am grateful to your reply. Haha so xnn is xao nhieu nhieu. When she make me high i always moan very shoik and loud but she was always tease me 'xao!' .. Is it a normal reaction from them? Curious

Another observation i obsered frm gg viet pub is that normally newbies will use more humble phones (sometime without colour too) whereas more ang pai (n hence harder to xian) will hv upgraded to iphone due to their affluence. bros here got any thoughts on this?

i dont wan to hurt her (assuming i am really in a position to decide on this).. But i also low on cash liao. Dats y got dilemma of wantg to see her but not paying.

Oic.. If hjhj is hihi i wonder why she put it at end of sentences instead of start. I tut its shorthand for muacks or something.. Heh

I think U shld post this in the Vietnamese WL thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=249550
Or the Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=64297

The 1st thread has lots of discussion on vietnamese WLs their tricks, our broz experience with them and even strategies to counter their moves. :D
The 2nd one is about vietnames gals as yur wife their mentality, way of life, way of thinking and many others if u wan to have a vietnamese wife or even a long term gf.

But word of advice: most of them who come here to work have 1 modus operandi: to earn $$$. Getting a bf is a bonus to them and is their 2nd priority. Some may even have bf or even husband back in vn. Be really careful when u wan to get yurself into a relationship. Do observe her more and this will take time. Remember: they are also human beings, they have feelings, they also have father n mother just like u n me. U shld know wat i mean. If u just looking for sex-tisfaction, just pay her n forget about it.

FYI regarding yur 2 qns:
XNN is our lingo here. Its a short form for xao nhieu nhieu (bluff alot). Dun think u can find on google. :D
Hjhj is hihi. Vietnamese like to write i as j.

Do visit the 2 threads to know more.

ilovedoggie
28-11-2011, 02:18 PM
Thanks bro i am grateful to your reply. Haha so xnn is xao nhieu nhieu. When she make me high i always moan very shoik and loud but she was always tease me 'xao!' ..

What can I say... Welcome to the club!:D

If you say you are low on cash then better treat it commercially. By treating it commercially you have a calculated risk(loss). Once it hits your limit you will have to cut it off totally...

If you treat it as true love it could be a bottomless black hole sucking your money endlessly and unexpectedly but if you are quite loaded and well off and don't mind taking such a risk then go ahead and contine the kc game....

It's your call and welcome to the Viet scene :)

P/s: please post your story in another thread as this is mainly for learning TV

Golden question
28-11-2011, 02:32 PM
What can I say... Welcome to the club!:D

If you say you are low on cash then better treat it commercially. By treating it commercially you have a calculated risk(loss). Once it hits your limit you will have to cut it off totally...

If you treat it as true love it could be a bottomless black hole sucking your money endlessly and unexpectedly but if you are quite loaded and well off and don't mind taking such a risk then go ahead and contine the kc game....

It's your call and welcome to the Viet scene :)

P/s: please post your story in another thread as this is mainly for learning TV

WELCOME WELCOME:D

To that bro who just enter viet scene,read more like what 1 bro say at the 2 threads which he mention.Secondly is very very common for them to them to say she love,like or miss you.Thirdly is also very common for them to ask their so call sister to translate to u her message.

Lastly she will ask u to marry her and ask u to pay a visit to her family,since u say u low in cash,better forget about her and move on:)

Most bro who kana them will have those girlfriend boyfriend feeling and is very common but dont jump into it so fast and since u say

vietboy
28-11-2011, 02:34 PM
i thought he is talking to himself.. damn confuse..

Tats why i wrote:

:D

haosac
28-11-2011, 04:03 PM
Need how long?? Give u 6 months ok? If u can do it, I will treat u to a drinking session, if not, U will be my personal tutor for TV. I will bring my book/SMSes out :D

Haha, you've got yourself a deal bro :D

vietboy
28-11-2011, 04:55 PM
This is a TV thread. So lets move on.
Bros need help on this:
tai vi khi dang nhap bx chua thoat ra nen den online van sang

This i see already nhuc dau wa.

ilovedoggie
28-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Haha, you've got yourself a deal bro :D

I'm waiting for you to join us... Now I'm free at most of the night already. When u can come out show us your xnn speech to vb? I hv been waitin to learn with a recorder :D

deptrai4u
28-11-2011, 06:37 PM
I'm waiting for you to join us... Now I'm free at most of the night already. When u can come out show us your xnn speech to vb? I hv been waitin to learn with a recorder :D

I also have my XNN speech, and sometimes it works wonders...

When i go KTV, if i like the girl i choose, she will know that i have really enjoyed the session with her. When session about to finish, i will then talk to her seriously. And she may even ask me am i happy about meeting her tonight.

Then i will say: "I thought I was very happy to meet you tonight, but now i realise that actually I feel very sad now..."

She will surely ask "why u sad?"

then i say "of course i sad lah... why are u such a lovely girl but u are not my wife!?? How i wish i had met u earlier..."

Then watch her reply lor... ;)

khyber_pass
28-11-2011, 07:04 PM
Thanks for all replies and welcome, bros. I google sbf n viet, den saw this thread. I see 600 over pages n growing fast n it looked like u all discussing vb so i jumped in lol. Will tk a look at other pages.

Well she has asked me when i ON her 2nd time, can i go back viet with her. I say cannot, working, not free. She ask how bout when u free. I say oh.. When i free (ah). Later she show me her phone no batt so borrow my phone call viet no, say is papa n mama. Shit, i hope 019 service dun display my number on receiving end.

Last question from me, pls. This sound strange, but u all think its possible to make them fuck buddy. I give them concern n feeling(without $$ involved), n i get sleeping buddy. Any1 tried b4 , n what consequences?

Thanks

PC1881
28-11-2011, 08:56 PM
Hi seniors,

Hope you guys can help to translate. Can't make out what she is saying with her short form.

Basically, i told her i am very disappointed with her then she replied with this.

xin ban dug dat hi vog vao toi.

Thanks in advance!

V|ernar
28-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Last question from me, pls. This sound strange, but u all think its possible to make them fuck buddy. I give them concern n feeling(without $$ involved), n i get sleeping buddy. Any1 tried b4 , n what consequences?

Thanks

wahahaha , no ... you wait long long .. you bonk on credit ? when the bill come .. you will get a shock ~!

FB ? nah .. never ..

V|ernar
28-11-2011, 09:22 PM

When i go KTV, if i like the girl i choose, she will know that i have really enjoyed the session with her. When session about to finish, i will then talk to her seriously. And she may even ask me am i happy about meeting her tonight.

Then i will say: "I thought I was very happy to meet you tonight, but now i realise that actually I feel very sad now..."

then i say "of course i sad lah... why are u such a lovely girl but u are not my wife!?? How i wish i had met u earlier..."

another king of XNN ...

vietboy
28-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Hi seniors,

Hope you guys can help to translate. Can't make out what she is saying with her short form.

Basically, i told her i am very disappointed with her then she replied with this.

Thanks in advance!

wa, so many short form ha? this need prof level bros.

vietboy
28-11-2011, 09:37 PM

Thanks

There's no free lunch in this world.
BTW, did u read carefully wat bro ilovedoggie and bro Golden_Question and me wrote in our reply to your post? Please re-read if u did not. Thanks.

Anyway, u may wan to post yur further questions that u have in the Vietnamese WL thread mentioned by me. There hasn't been much activity lately over there, maybe your post will gather some discussions and some views.

This is a TV thread for sharing and learning TV. (I think this is the third time I mentioned this.) So lets move on.

khyber_pass
28-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Sorry mate, did see your last post on posting in wl thread. As i saw the qns has some traction here, wanted to slip in the last qns. But yes, further qns will go to wl thread.

I surely read all bros comments here carefully; your experiences are precious to me. Had wanted to make my intention clearer as i thought it wasnt clearly stated then.

Thanks again , bros!

vietboy
28-11-2011, 10:32 PM
Sorry mate, did see your last post on posting in wl thread. As i saw the qns has some traction here, wanted to slip in the last qns. But yes, further qns will go to wl thread.

I surely read all bros comments here carefully; your experiences are precious to me. Had wanted to make my intention clearer as i thought it wasnt clearly stated then.

Thanks again , bros!

No problem bro, u r welcome to come here and learn some TV so u can XNN to yur FB. :D

ilovedoggie
28-11-2011, 11:07 PM
Hi seniors,

Thanks in advance!

i'm not senior... still newbie... but i will try to help u

xin ban dung dat hy vong vao toi

xin = beg
ban = you
dung = dont
dat = something like "get" ??? :confused:
hy vong = disappoint
vao = in
toi = me

please use vdict http://vdict.com/ to do your own homework first next time. :)

ilovedoggie
28-11-2011, 11:08 PM

i already written this into my notebook... next time will steal use your line... hehe thanks bro deptrai4u! :D

Tickopeh
28-11-2011, 11:10 PM
sfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf

ilovedoggie
28-11-2011, 11:13 PM

Thanks again , bros!

please let her go if you don't intend to marry her one day. don't xnn and then bonk without paying her. not good. unless she is super willing to but also don't waste her time earning money here. she will be better off working and earning money. because in the end she will ask from you to compensate for her time lost and opportunity cost. that's the bill. and you mention you are not loaded right? then in the end when she needs money are you willing to give her?

don't xao her like this please... u will do harm more than good...

KangTuo
28-11-2011, 11:23 PM
but u all think its possible to make them fuck buddy. I give them concern n feeling(without $$ involved), n i get sleeping buddy. Any1 tried b4 , n what consequences?

FB ? nah .. never ..

agree to this...
find a few ONS without $$$ invovlement is possible. but a FB without money involvement is bu ke nen...

Thanks in advance!

xin ban dung dat hy vong vao toi = please you don't put hope in me

khyber_pass
28-11-2011, 11:53 PM
thanks bro for your kind advice and your feedback on the consequences
i will bear them in mind,

please let her go if you don't intend to marry her one day. don't xnn and then bonk without paying her. not good. unless she is super willing to but also don't waste her time earning money here. she will be better off working and earning money. because in the end she will ask from you to compensate for her time lost and opportunity cost. that's the bill. and you mention you are not loaded right? then in the end when she needs money are you willing to give her?

V|ernar
29-11-2011, 12:00 AM
Xin ban dung dat hy vong vao toi = please you don't put hope in me

where got hy vong when address self as toi and you as ban ?

The other meaning is : don't try to bed me if you got no money , or I am already bao by someone .

V|ernar
29-11-2011, 12:03 AM

xin = beg
ban = you
dung = dont
hy vong = disappoint
vao = in
toi = me

Hy vong is hope or wish .. My bro doggies

KangTuo
29-11-2011, 12:23 AM
The other meaning is : don't try to bed me if you got no money , or I am already bao by someone .

I expect this translation to come from deptrai....

Your $50 secret manual works wonder.

ilovedoggie
29-11-2011, 12:53 AM

oops... so paiseh :o too long nvr go class liao... :(

V|ernar
29-11-2011, 12:59 AM
I expect this translation to come from deptrai....

Oh yes the manual work wonder , now I on the the boring part learning things .. Computer , needle , charger .. Faint , as for the translation .. I believe you also know inside your heart roi !

V|ernar
29-11-2011, 01:01 AM
oops... so paiseh :o too long nvr go class liao... :(

Never mind la , I also Mistake alot .. When two words combine it form another word .. You be more faint .. Today didn't learn much as lesson was conduct on bed .. Hehe

ilovedoggie
29-11-2011, 01:19 AM
Never mind la , I also Mistake alot .. When two words combine it form another word .. You be more faint .. Today didn't learn much as lesson was conduct on bed .. Hehe

i remembered wrongly... hy vong is hope... that vong is disappointed... right?
i learnt it from some quarreling sms exchange with my girl...:o

can let me cc the manual? i got one manual also actually... but it's level 1... given by a friend long time ago but didn't bother to give it a glance at all... :D

V|ernar
29-11-2011, 08:15 AM
Vong can be walk around also .. Vong vong choi

vietboy
29-11-2011, 08:27 AM

Ho sei bro doggie! Really good one. I agreed with u 1 trieu percent. Up u on this!

jackbl
29-11-2011, 11:15 AM

tai vi khi dang nhap bx chua thoat ra nen den online van sang

Boss, u must follow people's example by giving the context of conversation then it will be easier to help....

jackbl
29-11-2011, 11:19 AM
when the bill come .. you will get a shock ~!

He can be the XNN king, if bill come, he runs :D

jackbl
29-11-2011, 11:22 AM
This is a TV thread for sharing and learning TV. (I think this is the third time I mentioned this.) So lets move on.

Sorry boss. I din read your posting earlier... just now I tcss a bit until i saw this.... :rolleyes: Recently I saw u have posted many enquiries, where u learning your TV??? ;)

jackbl
29-11-2011, 11:27 AM
u r welcome to come here and learn some TV so u can XNN to yur FB.

No la... his/our intend to learn TV is not to XNN.... learning a bit of TV can help us communicate easier with them... A chicken & duck talk will not brighten our chionging night. :D

jackbl
29-11-2011, 11:41 AM

Yeah.... next time we wait for him to do translation for us/other brothers... other than the Manual, must also depend on internet(vdict, google translate, etc)... I dun know about u, but I still rely HEAVILY on them for translations..... so when ppl ask me a word/sentence, dun expect me to immediately reply ... I also use internet :D

jackbl
29-11-2011, 11:43 AM
oops... so paiseh :o too long nvr go class liao...

Pls let me tag along for your classes hor. Cam on :)

V|ernar
29-11-2011, 11:45 AM
Boss, u must follow people's example by giving the context of conversation then it will be easier to help....

Finally I understand why must give context Liao , because tv got many same word but different tone is different meaning . When they SMS they don't add in the stroke ..

Lai day , nho ! Which is the come here , child . While anh nho em is I miss you .

Nghi is think in common but nghi can be take a rest too .. Nghi mot chut .. Take a rest for awhile .

These few days been learning the tone has cause me lots of white hair ... Cause my hearing is damn bad , every word sound the same to me .

V|ernar
29-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Yeah.... next time we wait for him to do translation for us/other brothers... other than the Manual, must also depend on internet(vdict, google translate, etc)... I dun know about u, but I still rely HEAVILY on them for translations..... so when ppl ask me a word/sentence, dun expect me to immediately reply ... I also use internet :D

Nah , you just trying to figure what new word can be learn . Don't xnn me , xnn king .

My Bx say already buy new manual for me roi , going back Vietnam for special training .

Today I make a big mistake and scold my Bx for this word nghi lam .. I thought she want to go work when I come vn .. Cause nghi is think and lam is work . But nghi can be rest also .. So is rest work . Which I didn't see properly the nt .

Ox ve Vietnam , bx se nghi lam . Ox muon di o dau ?

Which I thought when I go back Vietnam , she will think of work , asking me go where when she work .

It wrong , it is I back Vietnam , she rest work , I want to go where .

Getting 80 correct is not ok cause I miss out the most important word and misunderstood her . Well .. End up hear her nag for 30min ..

jackbl
29-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Nah , you just trying to figure what new word can be learn . Don't xnn me , xnn king .

To understand TV better, u must take up those SMS translation as a test. Try to search the words thru vdict, google trans, etc.... last time when I start learning, there are NOT many good teachers like KT, HaoSac, etc... 75% I rely on myself, u know how hard it is??? :(

V|ernar
29-11-2011, 12:06 PM
To understand TV better, u must take up those SMS translation as a test. Try to search the words thru vdict, google trans, etc.... last time when I start learning, there are NOT many good teachers like KT, HaoSac, etc... 75% I rely on myself, u know how hard it is??? :(

Of cos I know , I got read front page one .. When KT was just starting to learn .. You learning the dialog stuff in 2007 . KT even say want to go class ! I learning the hard way also , forcing myself to learn the tone and asking them to correct me . But some word really can't get into the mind

jackbl
29-11-2011, 12:07 PM
can let me cc the manual? i got one manual also actually... but it's level 1... given by a friend long time ago but didn't bother to give it a glance at all... :D

Can let me see your manual too? Though it is level 1 but there are still many vocab that I can learn from it. That nite i go thru 2-3 pages of the SECRET MANUAL, I found 4 group of words I dun know :(

jackbl
29-11-2011, 12:11 PM
KT even say want to go class !

Yeah, KT went for many classes.. Morning, afternoon and night classes. Lately I even heard he went for the NOON class!!! He was so hardworking! Skip lunch and go for class. I think I cant catch up with him liao :(

deptrai4u
29-11-2011, 12:22 PM

xin = beg
ban = you
dung = dont
hy vong = disappoint
vao = in
toi = me

It actually means "Please dun pin any hope on me..."

She is trying to tell u to get lost basically, she does not like u so u have no chance of really getting her, unless its just for business only.

V|ernar
29-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Yeah, KT went for many classes.. Morning, afternoon and night classes. Lately I even heard he went for the NOON class!!! He was so hardworking! Skip lunch and go for class. I think I cant catch up with him liao :(

now still go for lesson ?

he dont need roi ~ his bx 1 , 2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,6 ,7 ,8 ,9 , 10 will teach him on bed and new words in tv ..

jackbl
29-11-2011, 03:59 PM
A heart-rending letter to mom: I hate money
================================================== ====
A heart-rending essay able to bring tears to anyone is circulating fast online. Its writer is a high school student who gradually learns that money can make the world go round or even stop.

Nguyen Trung Hieu wrote the essay in only one night for a literature subject assignment “State your opinions on the role of money in life” at the Hanoi Amsterdam High School.

Hieu, who is an 11th grader majoring in physics, received 9 marks out of 10 for the essay.

Below is a literal translation by Tuoitrenews:

“For goodness’ sake, you must eat, don’t skimp on breakfast. Don’t be such a screwball trying to save a few pennies. You think spending some small change [on breakfast] will kill me?”. Those are the “refrains” you sing every day recently because of my decision to skip breakfast before going to school to save some money for you, for our family. There are even times when you snap at me and growl, “Why are you always agonizing over money?”

Mom, whenever you are angry, I won’t talk back. But now I want to lay bare my heart to you and explain why I have thought and behaved in such strange manners. Yes, all is about money. Only now have I realized that I was, for a long time, very immature and naïve in thinking about money. Eight years ago, you were diagnosed with a chronic kidney failure, level 4 (the highest level). During those 8 years, our family lived in desperate want and destitution because you and dad didn’t make much money, and yet you had to put aside a certain amount for the treatment of your kidney. Nevertheless, you still give me all the things you possibly could so a schoolboy like me could remain naive and carefree.

In primary school, money to me was a very small thing, multi-colored pieces of paper that could be used to buy cakes, candy, a serving of steamed glutinous rice, or a loaf of bread. I never thought money could mean, in your case, the difference between life and death, something you and dad had to save every day, something our close relatives had to chip in to pay for your blood filtering at Bach Mai Hospital, something that gives you a headache whenever you are forced to stop work because your health does not allow it.

When I reached grade 8, you grew weaker and got tired more often, and so needed to increase blood filtering from two to three times a week. The injection area on your arm swelled to the size of two chicken eggs--many times blood seeped through and the entire bandage was drenched in red. Because of the kidney failure, you were further afflicted with lung inflammation and heart failure. Then granddad became very ill, dad had to quit job to stay home to look after him. Our family became all the more destitute, and the more destitute it was, the more miserable our life became. The VND100,000 banknote was something very luxurious to our family. From that time on, my still-naïve mind began to realize that money was the sweat, tears, blood (in the literal sense of it, because without money there would be no blood filtration) and the constant worry of you and dad.

The other day, I asked about your opinion on money so I had more ideas to write an essay for the teacher. You seemed taken aback a bit by the unexpected question. You then replied with three simple words, “I hate money.” If I had been still as ignorant as I was ages ago, or had been a complete stranger to our family’s problems, I would have been very surprised. But I agree with you: I, too, hate money. It is due to money that you become over-worried each time you have a kidney dialysis. Previously, three times a week, dad gave you a ride to the hospital, but then you said it was causing too much inconvenience to him, with all his time being taken up in waiting and riding you home, and decided to switch to taking xe om (motorbike taxi). At the cost of scores of thousands of dong a day, while money is hard to come by, you decided to take the bus. Now every time you get home from the hospital, you seem out of breath and just collapse in bed, unable to say anything. Dad and I know that we should not say anything and just let you rest. It has been eight years, eight years witnessing those scenes but I can never get used to it. I can only stand and watch you from afar, grinding my teeth, wishing “if only I had some dozens of thousands of dong for you to take xe om, things would not be that bad.”

I then became hateful, hateful of money. I suddenly remember the time when you stayed in hospital. Three patients were squeezed onto one small bed in a stuffy and overcrowded room in Bach Mai Hospital. Not knowing anything then, I naively asked you: “Why don’t you move to the other room, every person has a comfortable bed and a fan running at high speed, even a TV there?”. You replied in a low whisper, “You dumb son. That’s the service room.” At that time, I did not understand anything. But it later dawned upon me that only those with plenty of cash could get entry into those rooms. People like you can’t. I hate money because of that.

I also fear money. Do you understand me, mother? I fear it because I fear I would lose you. You have four times been rushed to the hospital for emergency aid. People who suffer chronic kidney failures bear a high risk of death because the blood pressure can easily get high, and blood becomes congested and blocks the trachea, causing asphyxiation. You know this too well. Many of your acquaintances in the ‘circle of kidney dialysis friends” have met such tragic ends. Many a night I was jolted up from sleep, sweating all over, chilled to the spine because of a bad nightmare.

I fear you would have to be rushed to the emergency ward, I fear our family doesn’t have enough money for hospital fees and I could lose my most beloved person in this life. Each time you undergo a kidney filtering, dad and I are kept on tenterhooks, restless and worried. Each time you come home late, I have hundreds of butterflies in my stomach, while dad keeps pacing back and forth, wondering aloud, “When will your mother come home?”. For me the chance is 50/50, either you make it through the dialysis process and go home safely or…

My fear grows bigger when I read in the newspaper that those who don’t have money to pay 5% of medical insurance have to pack the bags and go home for “self-treatment.” For patients needing kidney filtering, that is synonymous to taking a death sentence, getting to the end of the road. I suddenly become panic-stricken and ask myself what if we no longer had medical insurance? What if granddad died? Our family’s daily expenditures depend for the most part on his pensions, and he is really old.

Mom, you surely understand better than me how much money means to our family. Whenever I think about money, I remember how dad loses sleep, worried about money to the point of exhaustion. I recall the injection marks on your arm swollen to the size of chicken eggs, the spoonful of sugar poured into hot water I bring to you every night to regain energy. You are so careful about spending money that you won’t even buy cheap Ong Tho milk [a popular condensed milk brand] for your own health.

I fear money but also desire it. I hate money but also treasure it, mom. I treasure and value money because I always bear gratitude to those Samaritans who help our family. From good-hearted monks who invited you to their pagodas at weekends to those from the Red Cross who raise money to help you and our family. And all those friends around me who may not be able to offer help in material and monetary terms but always show care and concern about your health. They warm my heart and give me confidence.

I feel extremely helpless and conscience-stricken when you disapprove of some plans of mine. There were several times when I asked you to allow me to take a job, to be a tutor, or to sell “triangle” bread like some of the students I know to help make money but you always turned me down. You kept insisting that I stay in school and told me you only needed me to do well at school. As long as I study well, you will be well.

Yes, I will do as you told me. I will go to school. I will try to be a very good student to make you and dad happy. But please let me help you, mother. I have thought about it hard. If I can’t do anything to make money, I will go without breakfast to save your money. If I can’t sell bread then I will have rice with sesame and salt. You don’t need to worry, mom. You just need to concentrate on the treatment and take care of yourself. Let me share the burden of poverty with you and dad. I sincerely beg you, mother, not to scold me whenever I miss out on breakfast. Please don’t forbid me when I take out the mortar and pestle to grind sesame. Although I have lost 8 kilos since last year, I believe that with understanding and empathy, our family can live in peace and money will no longer have any role to play in our family’s happiness.

Your silly son

Nguyen Trung Hieu

vietboi
29-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Wa bros, can share some manual also? I'm now trying to learn from a website in one of the bro's link.. Thanks in advance.. (the noob vietboi)

vietboi
29-11-2011, 04:05 PM
A heart-rending letter to mom: I hate money
================================================== ====

wow thanks bro for this post, my vn gf post this on her fb which for a lot of comments from her vn friends, but I go google translate I no understand...

volcano
29-11-2011, 04:10 PM
Lai day , nho ! Which is the come here , child .

in Vietnamese,we use the word 'con' for 'child'.

which means,people who r older by us by a generation will call us by 'con'

e.g con an com chua

and we have to reply

'da,con an roi'

a reminder to bros out there,when replying to people who r older then us or higher in authority then us e.g MIL,auntie,uncle,manager,boss etc

we have to reply with the 'da' in front first.

it is actually pronounce as 'ya'.

juniors will be seen as being impolite if never reply in the proper way.

so for bros who will be visiting ur bx/bg mother/father,pls bear that in mind....:)

jackbl
29-11-2011, 04:19 PM

so for bros who will be visiting ur bx/bg mother/father,pls bear that in mind....

Da...... sifu :)

V|ernar
29-11-2011, 04:22 PM

e.g con an com chua

and we have to reply

'da,con an roi'

a reminder to bros out there,when replying to people who r older then us or higher in authority then us e.g MIL,auntie,uncle,manager,boss etc

so for bros who will be visiting ur bx/bg mother/father,pls bear that in mind....:)

It Hanoi , isn't it ? I seldom see ppl use da roi .

It either they give you the answer right away when you ask them or reply with a uj thing .

jackbl
29-11-2011, 04:45 PM
It Hanoi , isn't it ? I seldom see ppl use da roi .

It either they give you the answer right away when you ask them or reply with a uj thing .

No, it is for both southern and northern vietnam.....

For hanoi, they also reply the same, but pronounce as "ZA".

deptrai4u
29-11-2011, 05:44 PM
wow thanks bro for this post, my vn gf post this on her fb which for a lot of comments from her vn friends, but I go google translate I no understand...

i read the whole long long story... and i felt nothing at all.

IMHO, i think there are a lot of others who are in more difficult situation like this "silly son" and in comparison, this "silly son" is a lot more fortunate than others.

At the same time, i would like to bring out another 2 points...

1. The Purpose of the Essay
=================
We dun even know if this is a true story or just made-up story. For all u know, the boy is just making up a mountain out of a small ant-hill, or just rattling away so that the words count is enough for him to hand in the assignment.

2. The IMPORTANCE OF SCHOOLING
=======================
I really dun see the point at all... what is the point of going to school when u are in Vietnam??? what could u have learn???? I think the only thing they learnt is about bribery... every year 2 or 3 times, they have to hand this white envelop to the teachers to secure high marks without having to study hard. Those HIGHLY EDUCATED university students.. u look at them, at peak hours of the day, they ride their bicycles side by side and chatting the way without consideration for other road users. They go into KFC and buy things without queueing... if that is how they behave, then go to school for fuck!!????

vietboy
29-11-2011, 11:33 PM

oh sorry Da Ge! yes Da Ge!

context is i asked her why can still see her online when she say she cant log into yahoo. then she replied with that sentence.

vietboy
29-11-2011, 11:38 PM

e.g con an com chua

and we have to reply

'da,con an roi'

Adding on, if u talking to someone younger or lower in authority than you, you can use "uh" in answering their questions.

vietboy
29-11-2011, 11:43 PM
Sorry boss. I din read your posting earlier... just now I tcss a bit until i saw this.... :rolleyes: Recently I saw u have posted many enquiries, where u learning your TV??? ;)

private temp tutor from that place u mentioned about not giving tips to waiters but have to give to the gals. u shld know..

vietboy
29-11-2011, 11:49 PM
No la... his/our intend to learn TV is not to XNN.... learning a bit of TV can help us communicate easier with them... A chicken & duck talk will not brighten our chionging night. :D

our intend i know, his i dun know.

vietboy
29-11-2011, 11:52 PM
Pls let me tag along for your classes hor. Cam on :)

yes me too! :D

vietboi
30-11-2011, 12:34 AM
2. The IMPORTANCE OF SCHOOLING
=======================
I really dun see the point at all... what is the point of going to school when u are in Vietnam??? what could u have learn???? I think the only thing they learnt is about bribery... every year 2 or 3 times, they have to hand this white envelop to the teachers to secure high marks without having to study hard. Those HIGHLY EDUCATED university students.. u look at them, at peak hours of the day, they ride their bicycles side by side and chatting the way without consideration for other road users. They go into KFC and buy things without queueing... if that is how they behave, then go to school for fuck!!????

hahaha Bro deptrai4u, i think their schooling (especially girls) may be important for us.. then we can communicate with more of their girls.. :D but then again, knowing TV will score more points..

ilovedoggie
30-11-2011, 01:25 AM
yes me too! :D

i try to make it this week... might have another busy week(s) and weekend(s) if i am lucky enough :)

ilovedoggie
01-12-2011, 02:14 PM
Em biêt anh ua ma anh đi hô chi minh lam gi

Em đang ơ nha ua anh đang lam ha

What does the ua mean? Thanks

KangTuo
01-12-2011, 04:14 PM
Em biêt anh ua ma anh ?i hô chi minh lam gi

Em ?ang ? nha ua anh ?ang lam ha

I guess the "ua" means she sms halfway, someone poke her... That is why she add the "ua ua"

vietboy
01-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Em biêt anh ua ma anh đi hô chi minh lam gi

Em đang ơ nha ua anh đang lam ha

I think its the same as "nua". Just an expression.
From vdict it is most probably "ủa" which meaning is well!, Ooh!

jf66312
01-12-2011, 04:48 PM
No, it is for both southern and northern vietnam.....

For hanoi, they also reply the same, but pronounce as "ZA".

yup..i always hear my jbp gal say this...

recently just realised that she actually from hai phong but live in hanoi... :p

ilovedoggie
01-12-2011, 10:12 PM
I guess the "ua" means she sms halfway, someone poke her... That is why she add the "ua ua"

I think its the same as "nua". Just an expression.
From vdict it is most probably "ủa" which meaning is well!, Ooh!

thanks... i know why she always use the ua ua ua... bcuz a ladyboy speaks with this expression hehe... :p:D

next time if i can, u can sms her while i bonk her... see how many ua u get :D

vietboy
02-12-2011, 01:02 AM
thanks... i know why she always use the ua ua ua... bcuz a ladyboy speaks with this expression hehe...

next time if i can, u can sms her while i bonk her... see how many ua u get D

:eek::eek::eek:
U gonna bonk a labyboy?!?

Not only ladyboy, most of the viets i know also uses this expression. It common.

KangTuo
02-12-2011, 07:12 AM
yesterday meet para bx after her work, want some hanky panky in car but she say cannot. Must wait for tonight go overnight, want to bonk how many times also can. So after sending para bx home

para bx - ox, ngay mai cho bx 200 nha. bx muon mua 1 thu, ma kg du tien
KT - off handphone
KT - on handphone in morning
para bx - Im re......
KT - 200 ox kg co. Tuan nay kg co tien cho bx. bx muon mua do thi tu kiem tu mua di. 200, 1-2 ngay bx se kiem dc roi.

what is "thu"?
hope my sms will make her super tu lan me and don't see me this weekend so that i can concentrate on the tatoo vb....
but there goes my multiple bonking tonight liao.

jackbl
02-12-2011, 10:49 AM

para bx - ox, ngay mai cho bx 200 nha. bx muon mua 1 thu, ma kg du tien

but there goes my multiple bonking tonight liao.

KT, you super lazy leh... can't find in dictionary huh???? Got time to go out after 12mn, no time to login to vdict????

thứ (noun) = order, rank kind, sort, thing

You where need to worry abt multiple bonking? If u wan u go "Hai Bon".... $30 per shot :D :p

jackbl
02-12-2011, 11:36 AM
recently just realised that she actually from hai phong but live in hanoi... :p

Sorry to be exact, ppl from the north, eg hanoi, haiphong, hai duong, nam dinh, quang ninh, etc, etc.. will speak almost the same northern accent (90%)

jf66312
02-12-2011, 12:30 PM
Sorry to be exact, ppl from the north, eg hanoi, haiphong, hai duong, nam dinh, quang ninh, etc, etc.. will speak almost the same northern accent (90%)

i see...actually i can almost differentiate the accent...

recently met up with my vb frm cc and her fren tag along...the moment her fren spoke, knew she was frm north and later verified that she frm Hanoi...

told her the way she talk sound exactly the same as my jbp vb...

not sure if right but those northern accent bit more "manly" ?the tone is stronger whereas the southern are higher pitch..
(correct me if i am wrong).. :)

jackbl
02-12-2011, 12:37 PM
recently met up with my vb frm cc and her fren tag along...the moment her fren spoke, knew she was frm north and later verified that she frm Hanoi...

told her the way she talk sound exactly the same as my jbp vb...

Recently u meet up with a lot of VBs from UPPER class ktv hor, no wonder jio u, u not free :( I also wan to learn Northern accent leh.... can xiao di me tag along with your meetup outside? I dun hv budget to go into those KTVs :(

jackbl
02-12-2011, 12:47 PM
another king of XNN ...

I found that most WL like to say man SINGAPORE XNN. Instead they also XNN :D But how they differentiate man from sgp, malay, indonesia, china? We like alike ma.... DM @#$!%&^*

vietboy
02-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Recently u meet up with a lot of VBs from UPPER class ktv hor, no wonder jio u, u not free :( I also wan to learn Northern accent leh.... can xiao di me tag along with your meetup outside? I dun hv budget to go into those KTVs :(

Count me in for yur this TV classes. Cam on! :D

volcano
02-12-2011, 03:05 PM
recently just realised that she actually from hai phong

dun play play ah....Hai Phong is considered as having the most notorious mafia in Vietnam....:eek:

jf66312
02-12-2011, 04:28 PM
dun play play ah....Hai Phong is considered as having the most notorious mafia in Vietnam....

Recently u meet up with a lot of VBs from UPPER class ktv hor, no wonder jio u, u not free :( I also wan to learn Northern accent leh.... can xiao di me tag along with your meetup outside? I dun hv budget to go into those KTVs

Count me in for yur this TV classes. Cam on! :D

bro volcano - haha...serious bro? no wonder her temper not that gd also...looks like i gotta use mafia style to kc her? the "boss" that brought her in also S'pore mafia if i am not wrong...

bro jack/vietboy - no lah....not u jio i go there...that day when u at home studying was the day that my cc vb met me with her fren...
as for the jbp , cost its super near my work place and also near my home so sometimes when my kakis last min jio , i can make it... my offer still stand for you anytime...maybe we can wait for bro Vlernar to be back then we go together also since he also have vb frm there... :p

vietboy
02-12-2011, 06:06 PM
bro volcano - haha...serious bro? no wonder her temper not that gd also...looks like i gotta use mafia style to kc her? the "boss" that brought her in also S'pore mafia if i am not wrong...

bro jack/vietboy - no lah....not u jio i go there...that day when u at home studying was the day that my cc vb met me with her fren...
as for the jbp , cost its super near my work place and also near my home so sometimes when my kakis last min jio , i can make it... my offer still stand for you anytime...maybe we can wait for bro Vlernar to be back then we go together also since he also have vb frm there... :p

Sure sure. Just let us know.
But Vlernar's VB went back on the 2nd day of his trip if i'm not wrong.

ilovedoggie
02-12-2011, 08:48 PM
today LB gave doggie some head ache:

LB: ma anh muon cho em di dau moi duoc
doggie: toi nay neu e muon di choi voi a a moi duoc cho e biet
LB: em moi lan dau tien qua day khong biet cho nao het nen dm moi hoi anh do
doggie: oh em dung lo anh se khong dua em ban di hihi. minh di choi gan nha em
LB: Em khong dep anh ban em khong duoc tien nhieu dau anh hay lua nhung co gai khac dep hon em co the ban nhieu tien hon em
doggie: khung qua anh khong bao gio se ban em di. neu ban em roi vay anh se gap va om em khong duoc nua anh se dau long mai mai.
LB: xao xao nhieu nhieu anh dau thieu nguoi de om dau dung khong dau phai la mot minh em dau anh chi can ra joo chiat la thieu gi nguoi ma de anh om
doggie: troi oi tai sai noi anh nhu vay? em suy nghi anh la nguoi nhu the nao? anh chi muon om em mot nguoi ma thoi khong muon om nguoi khac dau em biet khong
LB: co em thi om em khong co em thi om co khac nhu vay hoi dung khong anh hihihi
doggie: khong co dau. khong co em thi anh se om mot minh anh va se buon huhuhu...
LB: con trai nao cung noi nhu luc co ke ben thi noi nhu vay luc khong co ke ben thi om co nay co kia huhuhu
doggie: em co truoc mat thay anh om con gai khac khong?
LB:vay ha ta o dau ma cho anh om san vay ta hahaha
doggie: o cho lam ma... dem nay thi om duoc khong
LB: de xem anh co cam do em duoc khong da

this vb(lb) uses a lot of "dau" until i also dau dau... she wrote with diacritic mark BUT it's all incorrect :confused:

someone help me with those in reds, may i seek? thanks in advance...

jackbl
03-12-2011, 05:13 PM
Despite threat of punishment, sellers still post prices in dollars
================================================== =======
VietNamNet Bridge – The information that the State Bank of Vietnam has imposed fines on three enterprises which posted sale prices in dollars did not catch much attention from the public, because people understand well that this will not help much in settling the dollarization.

Three well known legal entities have been imposed the fine of 650 million dong in total for the behavior of posting prices in dollar. These include FPT University, the Ngoc Long Trade and Gold Manipulation Company, and the My Phuong Private Enterprise.

However, the information about the “ill-fated” institutions has not frightened anyone. On November 24, or just one day after the information was released, Lao dong’s newspapers still saw the prices posted in dollars, and saw the dollars traded among individuals, “in the open air”. It seems that the heavy punishment on violators cannot help settle the dollarization.

In Hanoi, the sale of goods with payment in foreign currencies has still been carried out every day. If walking along the “tourist streets” such as Dinh Liet, Hang Bac, Cau Go and Ly Quoc Su, one would see a lot of boards where the prices are posted in dollars. Especially, the boards are hung over the entrance doors of the shops, which could be seen as a challenge to the state management agencies.

A tourism office on Cau Go Street near the Hoan Kiem Lake, for example, posted the tour fee of 68 dollars to Sa Pa. Meanwhile, Deluxe tour to Ha Long Bay had the fee of 59 dollars, and Luxury tour 99 dollars. Besides, travelers would have to pay the taxi fee of 10 dollars.

The same thing is occurring in HCM City. Especially, the payment in dollars is still applied at travel firms and spa shops.

The city’s authorities said that since the beginning of 2011, the police have discovered 54 illegal foreign currency trading cases, while they have commenced criminal proceedings for five cases for illegal foreign currency trading, while preparing to take criminal proceedings for two more.

In Hanoi, at the foreign currency black market gathered on Dinh Le and Nguyen Xi, every one, who passes the streets, would be greeted by the women – the foreign currency dealers, who asked if they had dollars to sell.

Lao dong’s reporters, who came here on November 24, were told that the dollar price on the day was 21,280-21,300 dong per dollar. As the reporters were still hesitated, the women tried to persuade them that if they had not bought dollars on the day, the price would have regretted later, because the dollar price tends to increase towards the end of the year.

Car and computer dealers have also been posting prices in dollar, even though they are doing this in a secretive way. When clients ask about the sale prices, the salesmen would show the sale prices in dong after they referred the exchange rates of the days. The businessmen said that they have to pay dollars for the imports; therefore, they need to collect dollars to ensure their profits.

More drastic measures needed

The watchdog agency has admitted that it does not have enough inspectors who can examine all trade points and impose fines all the violators. The price posting in foreign currencies has become so popular for the last many years that it is not easy to stop it overnight.

The owner of a shop in Hanoi said that he mostly serves foreign travelers, while the price posting in dong will make things more difficult for it, because foreign travelers cannot understand the goods are expensive or cheap if their prices are posted in dong.

He said that it is necessary to apply a specific mechanism for the enterprises operating in the tourism sector. Though the payment must be made in dong, the price posting should be made in dollars to make it easier for buyers to imagine about the values of the products.

Source: Lao dong

jackbl
04-12-2011, 03:36 AM
Cop demands sex from detainee’s wife, suspended
================================================== =====

A woman whose husband is detained in Quang Ninh Province has accused a police lieutenant colonel of soliciting sex and demanding money from her in return for his help in lowering her husband’s offense.

After receiving the complaint from 26-year-old Bui Thi Th., of Cam Pha Town, local police last Saturday suspended for a month Nguyen Van Thuong, an official of the social order crime investigation team of the town police, Nguoi Lao Dong reported.

Thuong had earlier been assigned to investigate a human trafficking case that involves Le Huu Tuan, Th.’s husband, the owner of a massage facility, said Senior Lieutenant Colonel Nguyen Quoc Tien, head of the town police.

In her complaint, Th. said a strange man claiming to be a police officer phoned her from number 0915412xxx saying he would visit her on November 20 to clarify some details related to her husband.

Meeting Th. at home that day, the man, in a police uniform, said he was Lieutenant Colonel Nguyen Van Thuong, a social crime investigator at the town police department.

After talking for a while, Thuong rushed to the woman and embraced her, but she managed to escape from him. She then asked him to let her meet her husband, who was arrested on September 14, but Thuong said if Th. agreed to go out to dinner with him, he would arrange for her to meet Tuan.

Thuong also asked Th to pay VND20 million (US$950) to him as a fine for her husband operating unlicensed massage services, but he later reduced the amount to VND10 million, explaining that he sympathized with her, since she has to nurse her baby while her husband is in jail.

However, he asked Th. to pay the “penalty” that same day.

"Love at the first sight"

In talking with Th. in subsequent phone calls later in the day, he demanded that she go with him to a hotel room “to exchange confidences.” He also excused his discourteous behaviors to Th. by saying that he fell in love with her at first sight.

That night, after sending Th. a text message, “Let’s meet tonight. I will come to pick up you,” Thuong came to Th.’s house in a car, but Th. refused to go with him.

Th. said Thuong came again the next day on a motorbike, but she had left the house before he arrived.

Thuong later called Th. many times and said that if she wanted to meet Tuan, she should address him not as “chú” [in Vietnam, a man is called this by others who are around the age of his children] but as “anh” [which is used to address a man who is not old enough to be called “chú”].

He also asked Th. to meet him at a hotel room as soon as possible.

During their conversations, Thuong also told Th. that he had worked with the relevant prosecutor’s office and the court on Tuan’s case and that she would have to pay VND30-100 million to officials who could help get Tuan a suspended sentence.

Th. recorded three of their conversations, including the following dialogues:

Thuong: Did you mind my behavior that day?

Th: I have forgotten it. Could you remind me of it?

Thuong: [I] held you in my arms…, perhaps two or three times, but you always resisted me…

Thuong: I think I overacted a bit… as you had yet to agree with me… Were you unpleased with my act?

On November 26, the Cam Pha Town police confirmed with the newspaper that the phone number 0915412xxx belongs to Thuong.

lovesprout
04-12-2011, 10:57 AM
today LB gave doggie some head ache:

Haha. There are many many chicken talk to duck stuff in your conversation. She said lan dau tien (first time), and you think she is talking about (tien) money.

Dau means "negative", for example, "dau thieu" means you do not thieu (欠).

lovesprout
04-12-2011, 11:13 AM
Where do you want me to go? (moi duoc = 才可以)

This is my first time coming here, I don't know any places nen I asked you that) (dm should be em

LB: Em khong dep anh ban em khong duoc tien nhieu dau anh hay lua nhung co gai khac dep hon em co the ban nhieu tien hon em
I am not beautiful, you cannot sell me for much money. You should select those prettier girls to sell for more money.

doggie: khung qua anh khong bao gio se ban em di. neu ban em roi vay anh se gap va om em khong duoc nua anh se dau long mai mai.

LB: xao xao nhieu nhieu anh dau thieu nguoi de om dau dung khong dau phai la mot minh em dau anh chi can ra joo chiat la thieu gi nguoi ma de anh om
You lie too much. You don't lack of girls to embrace, yes or no? certainly I am not the only one. You just need to go to joochiat then you can have many girls.

doggie: troi oi tai sai noi anh nhu vay? em suy nghi anh la nguoi nhu the nao? anh chi muon om em mot nguoi ma thoi khong muon om nguoi khac dau em biet khong

LB: co em thi om em khong co em thi om co khac nhu vay hoi dung khong anh hihihi
Have me then embrace me, don't have me, then embrace other girls, yes or no?

doggie: khong co dau. khong co em thi anh se om mot minh anh va se buon huhuhu...

LB: con trai nao cung noi nhu luc co ke ben thi noi nhu vay luc khong co ke ben thi om co nay co kia huhuhu
All guys say that. When his girl is beside, then he says that. When his girl is not around, then he will embrace other girls.

That person is where? why let you embrace like that?

if I let you see, do you feel moved? (cam do can be cam dong but I am not sure)

vietboy
04-12-2011, 01:38 PM
Where do you want me to go? (moi duoc = 才可以)

This is my first time coming here, I don't know any places nen I asked you that) (dm should be em)

I am not beautiful, you cannot sell me for much money. You should select those prettier girls to sell for more money.

You lie too much. You don't lack of girls to embrace, yes or no? certainly I am not the only one. You just need to go to joochiat then you can have many girls.

XXNN. you where got lack of girls to hug, right? where got only me. you only need to go to JC will have many people u can hug

Have me then embrace me, don't have me, then embrace other girls, yes or no?

All guys say that. When his girl is beside, then he says that. When his girl is not around, then he will embrace other girls.

That person is where? why let you embrace like that?

Really? Where is the person who will let u hug like that? this LB lazy, nguoi ta only write ta. haha

if I let you see, do you feel moved? (cam do can be cam dong but I am not sure)

i only added in my own version of translation. not neccessary correct. :)
the rest is as bro Lovesprout's translation.

dung khong = dui ma

as for cam do, i also think its same as cam dong.

ilovedoggie
04-12-2011, 02:18 PM
Haha. There are many many chicken talk to duck stuff in your conversation. She said lan dau tien (first time), and you think she is talking about (tien) money.

Dau means "negative", for example, "dau thieu" means you do not thieu (欠).

yes bro lovesprout... lots of chicken and duck talk... hahaha... no wonder i got quoted 150 for ST hahahah... thanks!

i only added in my own version of translation. not neccessary correct. :)
the rest is as bro Lovesprout's translation.

dung khong = dui ma

as for cam do, i also think its same as cam dong.

thanks bro vietboy!

jackbl
04-12-2011, 02:27 PM
vay ha ta o dau ma cho anh om san vay ta hahaha

I still cant understand what is OM SAN :(

jackbl
04-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Really difficult and hard to work as workers in vn......

Workers used and abused, without pay
================================================

Workers in Ho Chi Minh City struggle with unstable jobs, abuse at work, and bosses who flee to avoid paying employees

Binh burns leaves and sticks at night to keep away mosquitoes while he and his co-workers sleep at the company yard.

The workers from garment manufacturer Miso Vina Company in Ho Chi Minh City’s Binh Tan District are camping in the company property demanding unpaid and late salaries.

“We take turns waiting here around the clock hoping to get our late pay,” said Binh.

They have been there for days since the company director, a South Korean man who also owns the company, fled the country on October 19, owing a total of nearly VND500 million (US$23,800) in workers’ salaries.

Female workers and children take shelter in the security booth, blanketed by darkness after their candles burn out. They use some pieces of cardboard as hand fans to cool themselves and chase mosquitoes away.

Another worker, Sai, carefully clutches her salary receipts from previous months, fearing that the company has erased her profile to avoid payment.

“I have tried to work extra hours over the past months to increase my meager salary of less than VND2 million ($95),” she said. “Now I can’t get a single penny. How can I continue living?”

A survey by Thanh Nien found that dozens of companies at HCMC industrial parks have delayed payments to workers and several of their directors have even fled the country to avoid payment. Among them are two South Korean invested companies, H&M Vina and Mido. H&M Vina owes its workers a total of more than VND2 billion in salaries while Mido owes an unknown combined amount of salary and insurance payouts.

On October 31, the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs instructed cities and provinces nationwide to inspect social insurance payments at local companies and issue strict punishment against violators.

At a recent meeting, the HCMC People’s Committee, the local government, reported that many foreign company directors have fled the country to avoid paying salaries, and that viable prevention measures had not yet been drawn up.

“After renting a factory and equipment, they exploit the workers for as much as they can, and then just leave them behind when their business is faltering,” said a report issued by the city hall.

Nguyen Dang Tien, deputy director of the HCMC Social Insurance Agency, said that in most cases, companies did not pay his agency the social insurance fees they deducted from workers’ salaries.

He said that lawsuits often did not benefit the workers, adding that the current fines of a maximum VND30 million were not enough to deter violations.

Statistics from the Vietnam Social Insurance company show that companies owe more than VND4.3 trillion (US$205 million) in social insurance fees from the first nine months this year, doubling the figure from the same period last year.

And as if late payment and no access to insurance weren’t bad enough, inflation - at nearly 22 percent year-on-year in October - continues to make life more expensive, these workers are also easily disposed of by their employers and can be fired any time for any reason.

A recent survey of industrial park workers by the HCMC Party Unit found that 66 percent of them suffer from anxiety due to unstable employment, low salary, and the increasing prices of basic commodities.

In a recent case, Dung – a worker at a foreign company in HCMC’s District 12 – fainted and was hospitalized after being told to stand outside the office for hours. Earlier, Dung had asked for a day off for treatment of an illness. When she returned to work it was then announced that she would be fired immediately.

But instead of allowing her to work while the termination process commenced, Dung was forced to stand outside the office, or in a storage area, for days before the dismissal decision took effect.

Another case involves Le Thi Nguyet, a worker at LD garment company, who was fired when she was 7 months pregnant.

Nguyet was recruited in July last year but didn’t sign a work contract. On August 24, the company told her that she would be dismissed two days later because of her pregnancy.

Though she had worked for the company for over a year, the firm refused to give her any social welfare or unemployment payments, and also refused her health insurance.

Nguyen Thi Anh Dao of the Labor Union Law Office in HCMC said Nguyet’s company had seriously violated the Labor Law and that she could file a lawsuit for damages.

Nguyen Thi Hien of Nghe An Province quit her job at a factory in HCMC two years ago to take care of her children, and partly because of mistreatment by the company.

“When my four-year-old son was found to have blood cancer, the company urged workers to donate to help me,” she said. “However, I only received VND3 million from the total donation of VND15 million that the company collected.”

The family is living in a small house they rent in an alley off Bui Van Ba Street in District 7, but she spends much of her time at the hospital with her son. Her husband, a shipbuilding worker, had to find part time job to cover their expenses, after their savings of 15 years working dried out treating the child’s disease.

By Dinh Phu – Thanh Thuy, Thanh Nien News

jackbl
04-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Saw this somewhere... think good to share here :D

em đang cần tiền nên muốn nhờ các anh giúp đỡ về tiền nên muốn nhờ giúp anh nao có nhu cầu thì gọi cho em em chỉ đi ban ngày thôi nên mọi người hãy gọi vào ban ngày nhé mỗi lần gặp là 400k nhé đồng ý thì nhắn tin không xin đừng làm phiền

vietboy
04-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Saw this somewhere... think good to share here :D

em đang cần tiền nên muốn nhờ các anh giúp đỡ về tiền nên muốn nhờ giúp anh nao có nhu cầu thì gọi cho em em chỉ đi ban ngày thôi nên mọi người hãy gọi vào ban ngày nhé mỗi lần gặp là 400k nhé đồng ý thì nhắn tin không xin đừng làm phiền

I want i want! :D:p

jackbl
04-12-2011, 05:53 PM
I want i want!

If u can decode the sentences and pay me 400k in adv, i will arrange for u :D

V|ernar
04-12-2011, 06:23 PM

i only understand need 400k , if anyone can help . pls dont disturb if unable to .

400k dong can ?

vietboy
04-12-2011, 09:40 PM

Why pay u? U OKT ah? :D:p

Singha
05-12-2011, 12:51 AM
need some help from fellow bros here,
will be going to vietnam to spend my CNY for 2 weeks. is it easy for me to get a prepaid 3G mini sim card for my ipad in vietnam?

vietboy
05-12-2011, 10:55 AM
i only understand need 400k , if anyone can help . pls dont disturb if unable to .

400k dong can ?

Not need 400k, is in need of lots of money! :D

KangTuo
05-12-2011, 12:18 PM

probably typo error....
i read it as noisy, loud :)

KangTuo
05-12-2011, 12:58 PM

If u can decode the sentences and pay me 400k in adv, i will arrange for u

i guess you grab this from some viet website which the vb will post thier ad right?

400k vnd just to meet up? i can get alot vb from gl/jc... still can hug hug, kiss kiss, kc abit.

but its cheaper than what my para bx charge in vn.. she charges 500k vnd to meet up and vong vong choi.

V|ernar
05-12-2011, 01:14 PM
i guess you grab this from some viet website which the vb will post thier ad right?

400k vnd just to meet up? i can get alot vb from gl/jc... still can hug hug, kiss kiss, kc abit.

but its cheaper than what my para bx charge in vn.. she charges 500k vnd to meet up and vong vong choi.

only siao ppl will pay 500k just to meet up in vietnam , you go the motorbike lane .. see super alot of damn chio syt riding and asking you to go hotel

vietboy
05-12-2011, 01:42 PM

Om is hug. San is wat em cung kg biet nhe.

lovesprout
05-12-2011, 04:08 PM

My personal guess: OM SAN should be OM SUONG

KangTuo
05-12-2011, 11:22 PM

probably typo error....
i read it as noisy, loud :)

never read the whole conversation... sorry, my translation is totally out of context. :o

ilovedoggie
06-12-2011, 12:45 AM
never read the whole conversation... sorry, my translation is totally out of context. :o

intel from battle field: it means hug also nothing much.

anyway i aborted mission already. too much chicken and duck talk until she(he) got turned off i think... and i didn't show enough sincerity and $$$ of course...:D

p/s: i know what she's talking about until the last 2 TN and also some of the TN later... but nothing much to post... it simply reads she sound a bit buc boi roi :D

doggie fails again... huhuhu :(

V|ernar
06-12-2011, 10:59 AM
intel from battle field: it means hug also nothing much.

anyway i aborted mission already. too much chicken and duck talk until she(he) got turned off i think... and i didn't show enough sincerity and $$$ of course...:D

p/s: i know what she's talking about until the last 2 TN and also some of the TN later... but nothing much to post... it simply reads she sound a bit buc boi roi :D

doggie fails again... huhuhu :(

Fail ? Nah .. Sooner or later if 妖 can't find a carrot , 妖 will sure nt you .. Em nho anh nhieu lam , co nho em khong ?

JoviMay
06-12-2011, 11:18 PM
Hi dear bros at TV club, recruit falling-in. Apologise for AWOL 1 year. These few days very hardworking, everyday use iphone translate until always no battery:eek: Anyway, I have something to ask:D

Does "TN" I see in some posts refer to "tin nhan"?
Cos recently having some exchanges with a VB and she typed as "nhan tin", and i translate it is "love letter". haha, any seniors can advise should it be tin nhan or nhan tin? Thanks :rolleyes::D

jackbl
07-12-2011, 12:26 AM
Does "TN" I see in some posts refer to "tin nhan"?
Cos recently having some exchanges with a VB and she typed as "nhan tin", and i translate it is "love letter". haha, any seniors can advise should it be tin nhan or nhan tin? Thanks :rolleyes::D

tin nhận = news/info receive

nhắn tin = send message/news/info

ilovedoggie
07-12-2011, 02:50 AM
Fail ? Nah .. Sooner or later if 妖 can't find a carrot , 妖 will sure nt you .. Em nho anh nhieu lam , co nho em khong ?

妖 went back to wet nam roi... i think she found a bigger carrot than me. :D

and never nt me also :(

damn farking suay recently... 3 consecutive times i met a vb/lb that is going back in a few day time...:(

V|ernar
07-12-2011, 08:21 AM

damn farking suay recently... 3 consecutive times i met a vb/lb that is going back in a few day time...:(

Oh crap .. This is not a good sign !

vietboy
07-12-2011, 08:21 AM

Suggest u do some screening b4 u get the vb to sit with u. E.g. Asking when she going back n did she just arrive? :D

Honey Boon
07-12-2011, 11:56 AM
usually I don't waste time with those going back soon.... just get the contacts and ask them to contact me in their next trip ... :p

jackbl
07-12-2011, 01:01 PM
狮城汉到越南千里寻妻,没找到反而在异乡上赌场搏杀狂输万元后,“抵押”护照向赌客借贷。

这起事件发生在今年2月间,地点在越南胡志明市。

根据移民与关卡局发出的文告,狮城汉方保发(38岁,译音)娶了越南妻,两人膝下犹虚。

无奈,这段婚姻无法维持亮起红灯,两人最后闹离婚,妻子过后也离家出走。

不过,狮城汉对妻子念念不忘,在今年2月1日飞到越南寻妻,希望能挽救这段婚姻,此外也到那里寻找工作的发 展机会。

可是他到了越南,没有找到妻子,反而沉迷于赌博,频频上赌场搏杀,在赌桌上输掉了超过1万新元 。

没钱抵债,虚报遗失护照;谎言被拆穿,狮城汉坐牢。

jackbl
07-12-2011, 01:05 PM
妖 went back to wet nam roi...

Desperate loves of gays
=====================================
VietNamNet Bridge – Love of gays often ends very quickly, not because gays are unfaithful but because their love is not accepted by the society. They love by all their heart but they know that love will go to nowhere, because one of them will have to get married with a girl.

Though the Vietnamese society is getting opener but homosexuals are still discriminated and seen as something bad. In order to make the society to better understand about homosexuals, the community of Vietnamese homosexuals have organized a photo exhibition entitled Khoanh Khac Cuoc Doi (Moments in Life).

The exhibition, opened on November 21 at 45 Trang Tien Street, displays 120 portraits of gay men.

Photos under the heading Who am I and Love provide visitors with a peak into the identity and love stories of over 20 men who took part in the project. Through these photos, the men share memories of their family and the pressures they experience in their daily lives. HIV prevention is also touched upon in the exhibit.

In the opening ceremony, Clair Pierangelo, representative of the US Embassy, said: "I encourage each of you to reflect on what you see, and to think about what each of us can do to bring about equality in our personal relationships as well as society."

The exhibition is one of the activities to support the gay community in Ha Noi, Hai Duong, Hai Phong, HCM City and An Giang organised by the Center for Creative Initiatives in Health and Population. It aims fight discrimination and brings voice to an often silenced population.

cbrsammy
07-12-2011, 01:23 PM
Long long time not visit this thread, let me try to help out some:

(vậy hả ta, ở đâu mà cho anh ôm sẵn vậy ta, hahaha), can be understood but not so smooth. Should be:
vậy hả ta, ở đâu sẵn mà cho anh ôm vậy ta, hahaha
(is it? where got so available (ready) one for you to hug, hahaha)

cam do = cám dỗ (to seduce)

vietboy
07-12-2011, 01:27 PM
狮城汉到越南千里寻妻,没找到反而在异乡上赌场搏杀狂输万元后,“抵押”护照向赌客借贷。

不过,狮城汉对妻子念念不忘,在今年2月1日飞到越南寻妻,希望能挽救这段婚姻,此外也到那里寻找工作的发 展机会。

可是他到了越南,没有找到妻子,反而沉迷于赌博,频频上赌场搏杀,在赌桌上输掉了超过1万新元 。

没钱抵债,虚报遗失护照;谎言被拆穿,狮城汉坐牢。

Stupid fella, no pity for him!

jackbl
07-12-2011, 01:51 PM
(vậy hả ta, ở đâu mà cho anh ôm sẵn vậy ta, hahaha), can be understood but not so smooth. Should be:

I also felt that san = sẵn. Meaning "where got give u ready/available to hug"

New words learnt. Is cám dỗ same as quyến rũ ???

In dictionary quyến rũ=seduce/attract

ilovedoggie
07-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Oh crap .. This is not a good sign !

Ever since my no1 starts to call me every night (sometimes a few times and at random timing) to check my where-about and do-about... And after she leant how to kpkb a lot... This curse started... :(

I need to bonk one vb to break the curse :D

cbrsammy
07-12-2011, 03:02 PM

Basically cám dỗ and quyến rũ have same "attract" meaning, but some small differences are:

cám dỗ: mostly for things, such as money, house, watch, bag.... and have tendency for bad meaning
quyến rũ: mostly for human being, and from his/her appearance, behaviors

cbrsammy
07-12-2011, 03:40 PM

Basically cám dỗ and quyến rũ have same "attract" meaning, but some small differences are:

cám dỗ: mostly for things, such as money, house, watch, bag.... and have tendency for bad meaning

ilovedoggie
07-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Long long time not visit this thread, let me try to help out some:

thanks bro! upz u with my humble points. but what does the last one mean? is it = to see you got seduce me can or not? :D

lol this particular LB is already history. :D

jackbl
08-12-2011, 08:59 AM

Thanks bro. Up u with my 8pts :) Now u got POWER 3 liao :) Need you to be around here to give guidance :)

jackbl
08-12-2011, 03:48 PM
“Big, powerful, long-lasting phones” favored by Vietnamese
VietNamNet Bridge – Smart phone users nowadays tend to demand “big, powerful, long-lasting phones”. “Big” means “large screen”, while “powerful” means “high speed processing unit” and “long-lasting” means the powerful battery which allows to make long conversations.

How big is enough?

When iPhone 2G with 3.5 inch screen appeared on the Vietnamese market, it caught the special attention from hi-tech connoisseurs, because the product has a much larger screen comparing with other kinds of products available at that time on the market which only had less than 3 inch screens.

The demand for large screen phones has become bigger over the last two years. Smart phone users all want the screens to be big enough to satisfy their “visual demand” to serve the entertainment functions, such as watching film clips, playing games or surfing webs.

Dell was considered the first manufacturer who designed 5 inch screen for Dell Streak model. However, the smart phone with the largest screen is Samsung Galaxy Note, which has 5.3 inch screen. Meanwhile, HTC is now still holding the record about the family of smart phones with largest screens.

Hi-tech connoisseurs have shifted to use large screen smart phones, though the screens, of courses, cannot be as big as the screens of tablet PC. Nhat Linh, who lives in Tan Binh district in HCM City, has spent 14 million dong to buy HTC Sensation just because the product has a large screen of 4.3 inch.

“Why do I choose the model? Because the product has a screen large enough to surf on webs, receive and send emails,” he said.

Minh Phuong, a fourth year student of the HCM City University of Technology, feels happy with the second hand Dell Streak he has bought at 7 million dong which has a 5 inch screen. “It is clearly wonderful to play HD games or watch film on 5 inch screen. You can also operate more easily with larger screens,” he said.

Tien Thanh, Director of an electronics import company in HCM City, also said that he has bought a smart phone just because it has large screen, though the product is really expensive – 19 million dong. Meanwhile, Manh Trung, a real estate broker, said that he has bought a 4.65 inch smart phone just because of his poor eyesight, and he always makes mistakes when operating on a small screen phone.

What does it mean by “powerful”?

As for many people, the luxurious appearance of smart phones is enough to show their upper classes in the society. However, the young people, who well understand technologies, prove to be choosier when buying phones. Besides the large screens, they always demand the products with powerful processing units.

“Powerful processing units allow to run all the functions of smart phones in a smoothest way. The more powerful the processing units are, the higher quality the products can bring to users,” said Tran Quoc Hoan, a senior executive of HTC in Vietnam.

Several years ago, 1GHz was considered “wonderful”. However, things have changed greatly. K-Touch W700 is now using duo core processing unit Tegra by Nvidia with the speed of 1.9GHz, HTC Sensation XL is using the one with the speed of 1.5GHz. About tens of products available on the market have the processing units with the speeds of 1GHz and higher.

Long-lasting batteries – the unanswered question

In principle, large screen phones require more regular battery charging. The products with large screens, high processing speed and many features always consume energy. Therefore, users need to turn off unnecessary connections and reduce the brightness of the screens. Most of the smart phones do not have compatible spare batteries. Therefore, the best solution for smart phone users is to bring adapters with themselves.

Though the battery manufacturing technologies have developed strongly recently, the development still cannot catch up with the phone devices.

Galaxy Note now has the capacity of 2500mAh, but this is still cannot satisfy users. Tien Dung from Binh Thanh district in HCM City said he wishes the capacity could be 4000 mAh.

Source: SGTT

lugi
08-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Hi bros,

Received this from my bx.

0x, tai sao nong zay na?
bx noi nhu zay thui neu ox hk thich thi ox dung lam..
bx lo lang cho ox lam biet hk, bx luc nao cung tin tuong ox het!

With my limited TV, its something to do with her asking why I'm angry and can do things my way is it?

Any kind assistance appreciated. :D

ilovedoggie
09-12-2011, 03:17 AM
Hi bros,

0x, tai sao nong zay na?

Hubby, why hot tempered like this?
Wifey say so [thui] if hubby no like then hubby dont do
Wifey worry hubby make known or not, wifey this time also believe hubby totally.

May some prof here can mark my translation?

BTW I got good news!!! LB call me from Viet nam. Yay!!!

vietboy
09-12-2011, 08:33 AM
Hi bros,

0x, tai sao nong zay na?

With my limited TV, its something to do with her asking why I'm angry and can do things my way is it?

Any kind assistance appreciated. :D

Hubby, why hot tempered like this?
Wifey say so [thui] if hubby no like then hubby dont do
Wifey worry hubby make known or not, wifey this time also believe hubby totally.

May some prof here can mark my translation?

BTW I got good news!!! LB call me from Viet nam. Yay!!!

I'm not prof. Just input my own understanding not necessary correct.

Wife say this way only if hubby dun like then hubby dun do..
wife worry for hubby alot, u know?(懂吗?), as Doggie translated.

Congrats to u Doggie! Carry on the good work of yur KC!
But one word of advise, protection protection protection! Esp with LB. many cases of sexually transmitted diseases are by homo sex. Dun do something u will regret for yur life! Somemore remember theres someone waiting for u over there. U shld know wat i mean.
Happy KC!:)

jackbl
09-12-2011, 09:20 AM
Airfare to increase from December 15
============================================
VietNamNet Bridge – Vietnam’s national air carrier Vietnam Airlines has just announced to raise airfare of domestic air routes as of December 15.

The fare will rise for five distances, with the highest increase by 20 percent for economy tickets and up to 5 percent for business tickets.

Specifically, the fare for the air routes between HCM City, Hanoi and Da Nang, the busiest routes, will rise up to 15 percent. It is 20 percent for other routes.

The carrier said it had carefully considered and balance between its business operation and the government’s goal on macro-economic stabilization. This time Vietnam Airlines will only increase airfare from 15-20 percent under the permitted ceiling fare.

The carrier commits to offer low fares, which may be 50 percent less than the ceiling prices, for passengers who book tickets early. For example, the new fare for the Hanoi-HCM City route is VND2.56 million, without tax, but passengers can buy tickets at the lowest price of VND1.05 million.

So far this year, airfare has been increased twice. The first took place in April. The highest fare is for the Hanoi - Can Tho, Hanoi – Phu Quoc routes (VND2.7 million instead of VND2.5 million). The highest fare for Hanoi-HCM City route is VND2.5 million.

Vietnam Airlines is the first carrier that announces to raise airfare.

Linh Ha

lugi
09-12-2011, 07:48 PM
I'm not prof. Just input my own understanding not necessary correct.

Wife say this way only if hubby dun like then hubby dun do..
wife worry for hubby alot, u know?(懂吗?), as Doggie translated.

Thanks bros Vietboy and Doggie.

Good to know that I'm in the driving seat.. :D

jackbl
10-12-2011, 10:42 AM
Las Vegas Sands mulls $2 bln project in HCMC
=================================================
Las Vegas Sands Corporation, one of the world’s leading resort developers, is mulling to build a tourism complex worth as much as US$2 billion in Ho Chi Minh City, its chairman Sheldon Adelson said yesterday.

US billionaire Adelson made the announcement during his meeting with Le Thanh Hai, secretary of the HCMC Party Committee, in the city yesterday.

The project will have similar scale and nature to the Marina Bay Sands resort developed by Las Vegas Sands Corp in Singapore.

The complex, designed in the shape of two sails standing on a lotus-shaped foundation, will feature hotels, restaurants, exhibitions, conferences, shopping center, spa, sports, theaters, museums and a variety of other entertainment and recreation places.

Once completed, the complex is expected to become a new symbol of HCMC, luring more tourists to the city.

For his part, Hai spoke highly of Las Vegas Sands’ plan of investing in the municipal tourism and service sector in Ho Chi Minh City, adding the city also wishes to cooperate with the US company in the project.

jackbl
11-12-2011, 02:22 PM
‘Envelope’ and medical ethics
==================================

After the five biggest public hospitals in Hanoi banned their staff from taking ‘envelope’ (tip or black money) from patients in September 2011, VietNamNet has launched a forum on medical ethics and we have received emails from hundreds of readers making comments on this topic.

A survey by the Ministry of Health’s Trade Union reveals that up to 45 percent of interviewed patients said that they were displeased with health workers and administrative procedures at public hospitals.

VietNamNet’s survey also shows that most of patients complained about quality of health services and the bad attitude of health workers. Whenever they have to go to hospital, they are worried of being scolding or treated chilly by doctors, of having to wait for a very long time, of knowing nothing about complicated procedures at hospitals.

The results of these surveys are similar to a research work by the Center for Public Training and Development under the Union of Vietnam Sci-tech Associations.

According to this research work, within one year, a newly-recruited health worker will become an ‘addict’ of “envelope.”

While patients moaned that health workers claim ‘envelope’ otherwise they would provide poor services, health officials said that they need patients’ cooperation to curb the so-called ‘te nan phong bi’ (envelope evils) at public hospitals.

Tran Van Thuan, deputy director of Hanoi-based K Hospital, one of the hospitals that banned employees from receiving patients’ tip, said: “I see Vietnamese people’s selfishness somewhere. For example, when they are on the road, everyone wants to barge to go first. At hospitals, patients who come later want to be examined first. I think this is the main reason that urges patients to give ‘envelope’ to doctors”.

Doctors complained that they are overworked while wage is very low. This is not an excuse for doctors to receive ‘envelope’ but it makes favorable conditions for the ‘envelope evils’.

Dr. Tran Tuan, Director of the Center for Public Training and Development, told VietNamNet that it is unfair to blame doctors for the downgrade of medical etiquette and the ‘envelope evils’. He said that the ‘bad environment’ has nurtured the bad to develop.

The key reason of the “envelope evils’, according to Dr. Tuan, are problems associated with the structure of Vietnam’s medical system, which is not transparent, unfair and ineffective. Low wage for doctors is also a reason.

K Hospital’s Dr. Thuan said that medical ethics and ‘envelope evils’ must be solves step by step, with a package of solutions. Improving medical ethics has to go with solving overload at hospitals and raising income for doctors.

The Center for Public Training and Development’s Dr. Tuan suggested restructuring the medical system by dividing it into three sectors: private, public and charity sectors and establishing an independent health service quality supervision agency to raise transparency.

Accordingly, the private health sector will focus on treatment while public health sector concentrates on preventive health and public health and charity health sector assists needy patients. Dr. Tuan also urged to provide health insurance to the entire people.

Ngoc Anh

jackbl
11-12-2011, 05:29 PM
I hope to visit this plc soon........

A voyage to relaxation
================================
VietNamNet Bridge – A visit to Hue would not be complete without a boat excursion on the gentle Huong (Perfume) River, exploring life beside its banks amidst the romance of the ancient royal capital city.

Dissecting the city centre, the Perfume River is around 30km in length and owes its name to its path through aromatic forests.

Since earlier this year, Perfume River Emotion has offered tourists a chance to spend two days on the river and experience the city's more off the beaten track destinations, eco-tourism and local daily life.

The river, with its shimmering blue limpid colour, is like a pearl in the sun. Dotted with rowing boats, the citadel, town, gardens, pagodas, towers and temples, the poetic landscape has long mesmerised travellers.

Our charming overnight junk cruises were inspired by the daily lives of fishermen plying the river, said Hoang Trong Hai, director of the Perfume River Emotion Company.

"How to conserve the magnificence of the river as well as promote its beauty to the world is our most important mission," he added.

Tourists first visit then embark from the Thien Mu (Heavenly Lady) Pagoda, often the subject of folk songs and regarded as the unofficial symbol of the former imperial capital.

Along the route, tourists can stop off at fishing villages and Sinh Village well known for its ceremonial folk paintings. During its annual traditional festival, visitors to the village can also participate in a wrestling competition.

Thuy Bieu Village, 6.5km from the city centre, nestling in thanh tra (a kind of small grapefruit) gardens, is an additional must-see destination.

Seen on the map, Thuy Bieu Village, surrounded by the Perfume River, resembles the water gourd from which the area derived its name.

Tourists are additionally offered a chance to take part in thanh tra farm activities and sample the fruit, walk or cycle through green rice fields and visit families employed in producing incense.

After lunch, served in old wooden houses, guests may relax by steeping their feet in medicinal waters or enjoy massages delivered by blind people.

The virtues of the sweet-and-sour thanh tra,ø used as ingredient in many Hue specialities, will be on show via a special evening cooking class onboard.

Floating slowly down the Perfume, tourists will be lulled by the folk songs of boatwomen before waking to a magnificent sunrise.

"Moments onboard a boat cruising the Perfume River are truly unforgettable," said Viviane Castelli from Cannes, France.

"We especially enjoyed the slow descent of waves, the bike rides through villages and rice fields. The food was exceptional and well worth reproducing back home," she said.

"The boat was very well equipped. In short, it was an enchanting journey."

VietNamNet/Viet Nam News

deptrai4u
11-12-2011, 07:26 PM
‘Envelope’ and medical ethics
==================================

After the five biggest public hospitals in Hanoi banned their staff from taking ‘envelope’ (tip or black money) from patients in September 2011, VietNamNet has launched a forum on medical ethics and we have received emails from hundreds of readers making comments on this topic.

A survey by the Ministry of Health’s Trade Union reveals that up to 45 percent of interviewed patients said that they were displeased with health workers and administrative procedures at public hospitals.

Ngoc Anh

This envelop practice is not only hospital but everywhere, especially SCHOOLS!!!!

So the real blame is the SCHOOL actually... teachers teach rubbish.. and the only thing useful that the students learnt from school is this Envelop Practice... so if they dun use this skill that they learnt from school then go to school for what????:D

jackbl
12-12-2011, 08:54 AM
I hope to visit this plc soon........

A voyage to relaxation
================================

Hue ancient capital city to have night street
===============================================
VietNamNet Bridge – Nguyen Dinh Chieu, the street for pedestrians along the Huong River, will become the first night street in Hue city.

The local authorities have licensed a HCM City-based private company, named Mai Hoa Kim, to invest in building the night street.

The night street is scheduled to open the upcoming Christmas, running from Truong Tien Bridge to Phu Xuan Bridge.

The night street will open from 5pm to 12pm everyday, with around 150 stalls selling fashion, fine art products and food.

The local government hopes that the night street will be a new destination for tourists.

During Hue Festivals, Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street always attract large numbers of tourists.

Thanh Ha

lasupkia
12-12-2011, 02:50 PM
This envelop practice is not only hospital but everywhere, especially SCHOOLS!!!!

So the real blame is the SCHOOL actually... teachers teach rubbish.. and the only thing useful that the students learnt from school is this Envelop Practice... so if they dun use this skill that they learnt from school then go to school for what????:DThis first encounter for a baby born in VN is this envelope practice. My friend's wife just gave birth in HCM. Had to give to doctor, to nurses, to cleaners, everyone that work in the hospital also can get something from the patients. The problem stems from the low salary.

In Sillypore, dont have this practice but they suck u dry when u get yr hospital bill. So which is more evil? Giving envelopes to various persons that serve u or sucked dry by the organization??

Just an example. A caesarian birth in HCM public hospital costs in total less than 10 million VND (S$600) includes all the envelopes. In Sillypore, at least S$3000. 5 births to 1 birth. Similar to giving birth in budget hotel or 5-Star hotel.

deptrai4u
12-12-2011, 03:37 PM
This first encounter for a baby born in VN is this envelope practice. My friend's wife just gave birth in HCM. Had to give to doctor, to nurses, to cleaners, everyone that work in the hospital also can get something from the patients. The problem stems from the low salary.

In Sillypore, dont have this practice but they suck u dry when u get yr hospital bill. So which is more evil? Giving envelopes to various persons that serve u or sucked dry by the organization??

Just an example. A caesarian birth in HCM public hospital costs in total less than 10 million VND (S$600) includes all the envelopes. In Sillypore, at least S$3000. 5 births to 1 birth. Similar to giving birth in budget hotel or 5-Star hotel.

Of course if it is the VERY SIMPLY AND DIRECT case of comparing APPLES TO APPLES, then S$600 is must preferred to S$3000.

But, it is however NOT THE CASE HERE!

For all other medical cases with a twist, the unprofessional doctors in Vietnam will tell u all the horror stories and suck ur money and yet not cure u. Eventually u die of either fear from their horror stories or wrong diagnosis rather than the actual condition that u have.

Day after day, u can read about such stories in the local newspaper... for example:

#1 A man complain of stomach pain and went to a local hospital and diagnosed with Terminal Stomach Cancer, doctors says... since he from village, no point waste all the money in the world to try to cure it, so better go back and enjoy last couple of months with family, patient listen and agreed. He went back, told everyone the situation.. everyone ask him stop work, neighbours, friends relatives everyday come visit him, shower him with money, gifts and good food... treat him like king.. bcos doctor says at most 3 months to live... After 6 months, he still very much alive, after 9 months now he grow fat and nice.. so the relative took him to another hospital in the city to check... no CANCER!!!

Now friends and relatives asking him to work off his butts to repay them of all the money and gifts .. etc. I think he will be overworked and die soon!

#2 A man complain of stomach pain and went to local hospital and diagnosed with "wind in stomach". 1 weeks later, went back complained more pain... now diagnosed with "strong wind in stomach"... 1 month later went back diagnosed with "big wind in stomach"... tahan until cannot tahan already, 4 months later went to city... then doctors says "stomach cancer", if come earlier 3 months still can cure!

Other than these 2 simple examples, the envelop culture has also undermine many social values of the people in Vietnam. As a result, these people live a life of very low moral values and inconsiderations... for example:

1. U can see everyday, school students cycling on the road, 3 to 4 bicycles going side by side and blocking the entire lane even during peak hours!

2. Young people (as well as older ones) walk into KFC, and try to buy things without queueing.

3. The richer people, who can afford plane tickets for domestic flights, also dun bother to queue when doing check-in at the airport!

These people #1..#3, i see i will shout NHA QUE at them or even give them a piece of my shitty mind.

There was an incident, in Singapore at Budget Terminal, I shouted at 3 Vietnamese people for jumping queue and make a big scene... obviously i was also on the same flight... later i meet up with them at the boarding queue... the 3 of them in front of me.. and then a 4th friend came later and tried to join them... they quickly tell their 4th friend "i think u better queue behind, in this country they actually practice the queueing system one!"

So, its not a simple case of $600 compare with $3000, but ask urself this simple question... when ur kids grow up... u want them to be like those $600 people or the $3000 people????

V|ernar
12-12-2011, 03:45 PM

i only know if i pay 3000 dollar .. hardly i will find bandage left in my stomach area .. 600 dollar got a higher chance that the bandage still in my stomach running around .

touch wood if i met a accident in hcmc .. i will crawl , swim , fly , jump , run or walk back to singapore for treatment .

it not that i dont trust them.. it actually i fear them .. stubborn enough to believe what they done is correct .

a minor problem might became a bigger problem if treatment isnt done properly .

deptrai4u
12-12-2011, 05:21 PM
i only know if i pay 3000 dollar .. hardly i will find bandage left in my stomach area .. 600 dollar got a higher chance that the bandage still in my stomach running around .

touch wood if i met a accident in hcmc .. i will crawl , swim , fly , jump , run or walk back to singapore for treatment .

it not that i dont trust them.. it actually i fear them .. stubborn enough to believe what they done is correct .

a minor problem might became a bigger problem if treatment isnt done properly .

Like they say...

1. Cheap? No good!
2. Good? No Cheap!
3. Not Cheap and No Good? Then must be another con job by the TOAD! :D

Hurricane88
12-12-2011, 05:41 PM

haizz...sianzz...why sinkie has to charge so much more...why need to be 6th most expensive city in asia...hcm is 43rd...welcum to 3rd world city...:p

lasupkia
12-12-2011, 09:40 PM
It's really an eye-opener to visit one of the local hospitals. As mentioned, I had the chance to learn about this from visiting my close friend's wife who gave birth there.

Just for the sake of those bros wanting to know about HCM's hospitals. Firstly, the delivery room has 10 beds and usually there's more than 30 women waiting to give birth. So they allocate 2 women to a bed. The others that they think are not so crucial are sent home to wait until they cannot tahan and the baby 1/2 way out maybe.

On top of the Envelope for the delivery doctor, the nurse that push the patient anywhere also ask for Envelope. The bed in the room just come with a mattress and bedsheet. No pillow or blanket, you have to bring your own. Someone bring in the baby's bed also ask for VNDs. My friend's wife had caesarian, damn it, her scar on her tummy was super long. Kanina doctor just cut as long as he want so he can take the baby out easily. This is $600 delivery standard. Supposed to stay 5 days after delivery but on the 3rd day, due to insufficient beds, got to check out.

That's basically what I saw. To the viets, it's ok. To Sillyporeans, totally unacceptable standard.

What deptrai said about wrong diagnosis is really true. When I have any simple sickness, cough or flu, just buy panadol or decolgen. Any other sickness must crawl back to Sinkie to see doctor. Luckily it has not happened in my 2 years stay in HCM. Only sickness is vomiting due to alcohol overdose. :D

A word of caution for those in VN. Stick to panadol. Don't try to take the medicine that the Viets buy for you from the pharmacy. Many fake drugs and you may get allergic reactions.

jackbl
13-12-2011, 05:29 AM
For all other medical cases with a twist, the unprofessional doctors in Vietnam will tell u all the horror stories and suck ur money and yet not cure u. Eventually u die of either fear from their horror stories or wrong diagnosis rather than the actual condition that u have.

Doctor suspended for big mistake in surgery
================================================== ==
Dr. Tran Van Nguyen from Can Tho General Hospital who removed both kidneys of 37-year-old Hua Cam Tu, who suffered problems only in her left kidney, has been suspended.

Tran Huu Binh, Chief Inspector of the Can Tho City Department of Health, told Dan Tri Newswire yesterday that the department had received a complaint from Tu’s relative and was working with the hospital’s management to investigate the case.

Dr. Nguyen Van Nghia, deputy director of the hospital, said the hospital’s scientific council had held a meeting to discuss further treatment to Tu. She could have regular or peritoneal dialysis, and in the future, a kidney transplant, Nghia said.

According to Dan Tri, the hospital’s board of director and Dr. Nguyen, who is head of the Urology Department, had earlier explained the surgery to Tu’s husband, 42-year-old Nguyen Thien Tri, and promised to bear the cost of lifetime dialysis for Tu, but Tri rejected the offer and demanded an investigation.

Tu underwent laparoscopic surgery at the hospital on December 6 after being diagnosed with hydronephrosis of the left kidney, which is an enlargement due to urinary tract obstruction.

Tri told the media that doctors had said that his wife would have a laparoscopic surgery to treat the hydronephrosis and that the left kidney would not be removed unless it was found in critical condition during the surgery.

Tri said that after the surgery, some doctors told him that the left kidney had been removed. Yet, he later learnt that both of his wife’s kidneys had been cut off.

He asked the doctors and was told that his wife needed to have dialysis all her life.

“Dr. Nguyen, head of the surgery team, later admitted to me that when he was operating on the left kidney, he mistakenly ‘touched’ the right kidney and caused a severe bleeding that could not be stopped,” Tri told Sai Gon Giai Phong Newspaper.

“He eventually had to remove the right kidney to save my wife’s life.”

Nguyen said his team had no choice but to remove both kidneys to save Tu’s life, since she had horseshoe kidneys, which made it difficult to stop the severe bleeding.

Yesterday afternoon, after having the second dialysis, Tu was able to eat rice gruel and walk in her room, the hospital said.

lasupkia
13-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Doctor suspended for big mistake in surgery
================================================== ==
Dr. Tran Van Nguyen from Can Tho General Hospital who removed both kidneys of 37-year-old Hua Cam Tu, who suffered problems only in her left kidney, has been suspended....The doctor must have received a big sum of money for a kidney so he removed it from the unlucky woman.

Looks like whatever happens better stay away from the hospitals in VN. Later our balls kanna cut off and sold. :eek:

deptrai4u
13-12-2011, 02:00 PM
The doctor must have received a big sum of money for a kidney so he removed it from the unlucky woman.

Looks like whatever happens better stay away from the hospitals in VN. Later our balls kanna cut off and sold. :eek:

It is interesting to note that u can see that for everything said in the News, there is a different Dark truth behind it. this is something most Singaporean fails to do... because they take everything in the Media and whatever the Garment says as THE gospel truth.

XXed
13-12-2011, 03:17 PM
As the saying goes, cheap and good does not usually go together :p

KangTuo
13-12-2011, 03:18 PM
it not that i dont trust them.. it actually i fear them .. .

Talk about medical treatment in vn give me goosebum... Not the procedure but the doctor..
Once at the province, I had food poisoning, lao sai and heavy fever. My bx brought me to a doctor. He touch touch my tummy then ask me go room with an equipment to scan tummy of pregnant lady for babym
He use that equipment to scan my tummy and ke si ke si touch my little bro with his arm when scanning. After that, he give medicine and give me a cheeky smile when saying in english "see you again" .
:eek:

The medicine don't cure so the next day go hcm (afternoon flight back to sillypore), my bx brought me to another clinic for injection to bring temperate down. The doctor there also ke si ke si molest me :eek:

deptrai4u
13-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Talk about medical treatment in vn give me goosebum... Not the procedure but the doctor..
Once at the province, I had food poisoning, lao sai and heavy fever. My bx brought me to a doctor. He touch touch my tummy then ask me go room with an equipment to scan tummy of pregnant lady for babym
He use that equipment to scan my tummy and ke si ke si touch my little bro with his arm when scanning. After that, he give medicine and give me a cheeky smile when saying in english "see you again" .

The medicine don't cure so the next day go hcm (afternoon flight back to sillypore), my bx brought me to another clinic for injection to bring temperate down. The doctor there also ke si ke si molest me :eek:

U go KTV also kenna molested, go Hospital, go bank, go toilet... everywhere u go i also see u kenna molested one... ur life destined to be like that la... i suggest u start to charge for each session, sure get rich fast one.

jackbl
14-12-2011, 01:28 AM
Hue ancient capital city to have night street

Gearing up for Hue Festival 2012
===========================================
In preparation for the 2012 National Tourism Year, the Hue Festival will open on April 7 next year.

All resources mobilized

The former imperial city of Hue in central Vietnam has held the Hue Festival four times, attracting an increasing number of both domestic and foreign tourists every time.

All the sub-festivals under the umbrella of the Hue Festival are organized using social resources, said Ngo Hoa, Vice Chairman of the Thua Thien-Hue Provincial People’s Committee. Private investors have spent several billion Vietnam dong preparing art exhibitions and garden houses for the festival and they will also invest a lot more in 10 other events for the Hue Festival.

In addition to a limited funding from the state the provincial authorities are encouraging the private sector and social organizations to get involved in financing different kinds of services to welcome tourists to the festival.

Thua Thien-Hue is strategically vital for development of Vietnam’s tourism industry. Every year more than 20 percent of foreign visitors to Vietnam stop over in the city, generating good incomes and steady jobs for local people.

Investing in Hue festivals also helps promote Vietnam’s cultural values and turn Hue into a major tourism centre of Vietnam.

Linking major cities

The 2012 Hue Festival will include many activities in Hue City and in many districts and towns throughout the province, involving a large number of local people. A number of workshops will also be held to assess the significance of Hue Festivals over the years.

Coinciding with the 2012 Heritage Tourism Year in the north-central coastal region stretching from Thanh Hoa to Thua Thien-Hue, the Hue Festival will serve as an important link between the three major cities of Hanoi, Danang, and Ho Chi Minh City to draw visitors from all parts of the country.

Phan Tien Dung, Director of the provincial Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism, said the focus of the festival will be on promoting heritage tourism.

Tips for success

Preserving cultural heritage sites is an essential part of Hue’s development strategy.

The provincial authorities have developed a plan to renovate relic sites and move 15 large factories far from the centre of Hue city.

In addition, it has already upgraded its Phu Bai airport and Chan May sea port, improved the quality of hospitality services, and set up market order and management units to control price hikes, especially during the festival.

VOV

Honey Boon
14-12-2011, 11:58 AM
.........t equipment to scan my tummy and ke si ke si touch my little bro with his arm when scanning. After that, he give medicine and give me a cheeky smile when saying in english "see you again" .

I don't mind if is female doctor or nurse.... tell me which hospital :D

V|ernar
14-12-2011, 02:22 PM
he place a HE infront .. what make you think it a SHE ? lol

ilovedoggie
14-12-2011, 04:20 PM
he place a HE infront .. what make you think it a SHE ? lol

It makes me wonder if there is some rich chi out there in hcm looking for young boys. They could be ex-wl with lots of working experience and also lots of money but no Viet man want. And they are lonely. :D

Drthanh
15-12-2011, 09:28 AM
It makes me wonder if there is some rich chi out there in hcm looking for young boys. They could be ex-wl with lots of working experience and also lots of money but no Viet man want. And they are lonely. :D

I 'm sure there is such ladies Bro, we just need to look harder!!!

jackbl
15-12-2011, 02:39 PM
Gearing up for Hue Festival 2012

Revisit the Vietnam War in Da Nang
==================================================
A region closely associated with the Vietnam War, Da Nang's tumultuous past lives on in these historical sites.

The fourth largest city in Vietnam, Da Nang is located midway between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh and is graced by both majestic mountains and yellow sand beaches. While Da Nang may not be as lively as Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh, its laid-back vibe and pristine beaches are a definite plus for those looking for more relaxing and peaceful destination in Central Vietnam. Its proximity to the UNESCO sites of Hue and Hoi Ann also make it a good enroute stop for visitors to the region.

Close to 3,000 years ago, Da Nang was the seat of the Hindu Champa Dynasty until the Vietnamese invasion of the region in the 17th century. Da Nang was also the first point of invasion in Vietnam for the French and American colonial powers, so one can glimpse the vestiges of many colonial buildings here. One fifth of all US military men in Vietnam were based here, making Da Nang one of the most heavily defended cities in South Vietnam before it fell to the North in 1975. Plenty of remnants of the Vietnam War are found in Da Nang and a walk on one of if its beaches on a windy evening can almost bring to life the ghost of those dark and frightful years. The memory of the Vietnam War is so much a part of Da Nang's history and today, visitors can learn more about the war by visiting some of these sites.

China Beach

Some of Vietnam's most haunting and isolated beaches are in Da Nang. One of the most famous sites associated with the Vietnam War is China Beach, a former R&R destination for American G.Is. Now, the beach is home to a litter of guesthouses and shops selling marble statues. On the way to China Beach, visitors can also see the ruins of a military base with abandoned helicopter hangars. During the war, the city was home to one of the busiest military airbase that saw an average of 2,995 air traffic operations a day.

Tuy Loan Communal House
About 15 kilometres southwest of Da Nang City is the 300 year-old Tuy Loan Communal House. With its dragonhead roof beam, ornate floating clouds, pumpkin and flower interior details, this particular communal house was recognized as a historical and cultural relic in 1999. In Vietnam, communal houses are used for the worship of deities and gods, which are thought to protect the village. What makes this communal house unique is that during the Vietnam War, it was a place where the local Vietnamese people congregated to show their solidarity by opposing the Americans and the puppet regime of Ngo Dinh Diem.

Marble Mountains
Comprised of five limestone outcrops isolated from the surrounding plains, the Marble Mountains was an area that saw many battles. Each of the five mountains is riddled with grottoes and caves and many of them is now used as shrines and pagodas. On the walls of the some of these cave are bullet marks, which resulted from heavy gunfire during the war. In one of the caves, a bomb left a large hole on the ceiling. A hike to the top of these mountains offer gorgeous views of the city, as well as China Beach.

Hai Van Pass

Travelling between Da Nang and Lang Co, one will cross the Hai Van Pass, a road built on a spur from the Truong Son Mountain Range, which extends to the coast. Located north of Da Nang, this high mountainous road was a strategic hilltop lookout point for both Vietnamese and American troops during the war. Visitors can see wartime bunkers that were constructed and positioned so that servicemen could monitor and control the traffic from both the South and the North. The Hai Van Pass was a sought after real estate during the war, because whoever controlled it, controlled the country at the time.

ilovedoggie
15-12-2011, 08:56 PM
I 'm sure there is such ladies Bro, we just need to look harder!!!

Drthanh, are you a vietnamese?

vietboy
15-12-2011, 09:25 PM

Mac cuoi wa. See the nick got something to do with vietnam then is vietnamese ha? No wonder u say they think i'm a viet kieu. :)

jackbl
15-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Vietnamese couples struggle to have son in 2012

VietNamNet Bridge – Many obstetrical consulting rooms in cities are overloaded with women who need professional advices of how to have a son in 2012, the Year of Dragon.

It is believed that children who are born in the Year of the Dragon will have good fate.

6pm, an obstetrical consulting room in Hoang Cau Street, Hanoi was fully occupied. Most of them were waiting for their turn to make egg scans.

Thuan, 28, said that doctors at this consulting room are very good at egg scans. Thuan and some of her colleagues had come here for months for making egg scans.

She said her first daughter is over 2.5 years old. The young woman wanted to have a son next year, the Year of Dragon, which is said to be very good for giving birth to a son.

Before visiting this consulting room, Thuan and her husband had read a lot of documents guiding how to have a child on demand and they followed instructions on food, sex positions, time for having sex, etc.

“We can do other things ourselves but only doctors can define the day of ovulation,” Thuan said.

Doctors told Thuan that she had to have egg scans from the 12th day of the menstrual cycle. “Some days I had to visit this consulting room three times a day. My husband is always ready. He has to come home whenever I call. Perhaps we are nervous so after several cycles, I have not been pregnant yet,” she said.

The woman said doctors helped spray bittern into her vagina before she had sex.

“It is very miserably hard to ‘hunt’ a dragon, but we have to try because my husband is the eldest son in his family. If my second child is still a daughter, I will have to deliver the third child,” Thuan said.

Many women are not afraid of spending time or money to visit obstetric consulting rooms to make egg scans and to get instructions in order to have a son next year.

Waiting for her turn at a private consulting room in Tran Binh Street, Hanoi, Phuong said that to save time, she had bought testing sticks to measure ovulation but it is not very accurate, so she had to make egg scans.

Many women applied traditional and folk methods to have a son, such as wearing jewelry with feng-shui stones, taking Chinese traditional medicines to make sperm stronger, calculating the appropriate month for pregnancy, etc.

Doctor Le Thi Kim Dung from the Thai Ha Medical Centre in Hanoi said that though she refused but many couples still asked her assistance to have birth on demand. Of each ten couples, only one wanted to have a daughter.

Dung said that this happens all the time but it flourishes now because couples want to have sons in the Year of the Dragon.

Since late 2010, threads entitled “how to have sons in the Year of the Dragon” have attracted thousands of members, who share ‘experience’ and ‘secret’ to achieve the desire.

Some people even want to give birth to a son on accurate time like April 1, 2012, by cesarian.

Doctor Kim Dung said that almost all private obstetric consulting rooms supplies services to help couples have child on demand, though sex selection at birth is banned in Vietnam.

Man Chi

jackbl
16-12-2011, 01:13 AM
High-class call-girl ring busted in Hanoi
=============================================
Police in Hanoi on Wednesday early morning raided a grand hotel in the capital downtown and caught four high-class prostitutes having sex with their clients who arrived in a luxurious car.

Earlier on December 11, a gay man nicknamed “Chị Bảo Bảo” (Miss Bao Bao) flew four ‘long-legged’ sex workers from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi to serve well-off men in the capital.

On December 14, he sent the girls to four BMW-driving men at Hao Nam hotel. However, Hanoi police later raided the hotel and caught them in the act.

The sex workers were all more than 1.6m tall and participated in a high-class call-girl ring run by Nguyen Ngoc Vinh, 36 (the gay man), who was also present at the hotel at the time of the police raid.

According to investigators, Vinh recruited long-legged, beautiful girls from major cities like Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Phong, Khanh Hoa and Da Nang, most of whom provide sexual services to wealthy clients at luxurious hotels at high prices, from US$400 to $2,000 per encounter or per night.

According to an investigator, Vinh also offered sex tourism service to wealthy men who travel abroad, which costs several thousand US dollars.

KangTuo
16-12-2011, 02:09 AM
1) use this space to archive some sms from my para bx
2) hope some bro can help translate some highlighted words

one morning, i call her on the phone and call her "bx"... she cancel the call..

Para bx - Dung keu toi la bx nua, bg toi that su cam thay a xl voi toi chu yeu con me j ma yeu. Luc dau wen con cho tien, den bg thi tien dem cho ng khac. Dan ong s'pore cua a xl wa, toi yeu a that long toi dc j ko? cang ngay cang thay ro con ng cua a, nha toi a con ko nho duong vo nua thi toi co la j? XL...

KT - Ox het tien roi, kg cho bx la sao? lan dau tien wen bx, ox da noi ox la XL roi ma

Para bx - Stop di. toi bit cach di lam, chi vi anh nen cai j toi cung ko lam. A ko thich toi di ks, toi cung ko di. Bg moi bit a dau phai co 1minh toi, tha luc dau a noi that cho toi bit thi bg toi dau co dau nhu vay. Neu noi tu luc dau thi toi cung chap nhan dc roi. Toi ghet nhat ai lua gat tinh cam cua toi, a la suc vat ko phai con ng nen ko co tinh cam. Bien het di cho dep troi. Gay ra 1 se nhan lai 10. Cu nho di!

KT - Ox dau co noi ox kg thich bx di ks voi khach? ox cung co chay bx di ks gap khach, choi voi khach bx ma. Bg la bx noi yeu ox nhieu nen kg muon di ks voi khach thoi.

Para bx - A bien me a di, khon nan ma con noi nhieu.

KT - uhm. ma ox mua ve may bay moi cho bx roi. Ve may bay la $160, ox an tien $30. Bx co tien tra cho ox, thi ox lay may bay cho bx. Neu kg co thi keu ng khac mua cho bx.

Para bx - Toi chi keu a doi ve may bay thoi, doi ko dc thi thoi. Toi dau co keu a mua ve khac? Lay ve may bay roi an luon di nha...

Afternoon, I sms her tell her i wanna see her at night...

Para bx - Co phai a muon gap e, khoc loc, lam e ko the c.t voi a, con 4ngay nua e moi ve, con co the di ks voi e? A da lo mua ve may bay nen phai dua e ve de ko lang phi tien cua a. E bit e ngu, nhung vi yeu a nen e chap nhan cai ngu cua e 4thang nay roi. Nhung gio e bit e ko la cai j het, e se ko de e ngu them nua.

KT - bx van la 1ng con gai ox da yeu. Ox hua ox se dan bx di san bay, ox se dan bx di.

Para bx - Thoi du roi a ah, e ko can nua. E tu wa, e se tu ve dc. Se ko bg e nhin mat a nua. Doi voi nhung ng trc day, e ko wen mua thi cung se la ban. Con doi voi a, e ko wen nua thi se tro thanh ke thu... ra duong neu co vo tinh nhin thay a, e se quay di huong khac...

KT - uhm... tu mua ve may bay tu ve vn di... ve roi dung wa day nha. oh.. muon wa cung kho wa roi..

Para bx - Uhm, tu dau wen a e cung bit ket wa se nhu the nay, nhung e van chap nhan yeu a.. nhung gio e bit e sai roi. Thoi a dung noi nua, dung lam a dau them nua...

Somewhere in between sms, I ask for bday present...

Para bx - E ngu, ko lam dc ra tien, tien dau mua qua cho a? Ban gai a chac kiem dc nhieu tien, a keu ngta tang wa cho a di...

KT - bx noi bx muon tang 1 cai wa cho ox de ox nho bx mai mai ma

Para bx - bg e ko can a nho e mai mai nua. vi nhung j a lam cho e, e moi la ng nhi va han a mai mai..

KT - nho ox mai mai dc roi ma dung han ox mai mai.

Para bx - Dung noi nua, e ko tin nhung j a noi nua. Gat ng khac la niem vui cua a, a vui bao nhieu do la du roi. Neu a con noi nua, e se nhay tu lau 7 xuong, se ko ai lam phien a nua...

KT - ox con muon bx lam phien bx nha...

Para bx - thoi thoi, toi so cai mieng a wa. Wen 1ng thoi du roi, toi chap nhan c.t voi a de a voi ngta wen nhau thoai mai. Dung noi j nua, vo ich...

KT - ox chua muon chia tay

Para bx - Muon hay chua muon ke anh. Dau co lien wan toi toi. Noi chung toi ko gap a nua. Dang dat ve may bay vn airline ve, ko can ve cua a nua

lam on buong tay toi dum di. co wen lai cung dau co ai tin tuong ai...

At night, after her work, i drove to her place to see her. On seeing her, I hug her tight and say sorry that i cheated her... She went back home. she sms...

Para bx - noi du roi, ko can gia dien truoc mat toi nua. Nhung cai tro choi nay a lam voi toi nhieu lan roi. Toi chan wa roi...

Para bx - Neu buoc tiep ma dau don wa.. thi dung lai de chi 1 ng dau.. neu cam thay ko the co nhau.. thi dung lam cho e phai dau kho mai.. nhung giot nuoc mat cuoi cung e danh cho a.. ng yeu a nhat tren the gioi nay!

KT - that long xin loi bx... bg ox chay xe di ve nha...

I drove away, she sms " quay lai di ox....."

ilovedoggie
16-12-2011, 02:37 AM
1) use this space to archive some sms from my para bx

epic! so it marks the end of your adventure?

jackbl
16-12-2011, 08:49 AM
cang ngay cang thay ro con ng cua a, nha toi a con ko nho duong vo nua thi toi co la j? XL...

IMHO, those words in red means (in a sentence not translate word by word) = Can't even remember the way to your house, what am I ?

Other experts, please correct me. I just guess. :D

jackbl
16-12-2011, 08:54 AM
epic! so it marks the end of your adventure?

Ox, come/turn back!!!!

The adventure still can continue............. It's KT want to end it :(

Drthanh
16-12-2011, 09:59 AM

Nope, I am a Singaporean in Vietnam!!!

V|ernar
16-12-2011, 10:10 AM
reading this story is so epic .. but there is quite some words i dont understand . if some good hearted ppl can translate word by word.. i think i can learn alot ..

*hint hint jack *

KangTuo
16-12-2011, 10:51 AM

Ox, come/turn back!!!!

The adventure still can continue............. It's KT want to end it

yes.. I turned back to see her... it continued until yesterday when she goes back vn...
~ the end ~

Honey Boon
16-12-2011, 11:51 AM
the end of part 1....

Part 2 -- Akan Datang! :D

yes.. I turned back to see her... it continued until yesterday when she goes back vn...
~ the end ~

KangTuo
16-12-2011, 11:56 AM
the end of part 1....

Part 2 -- Akan Datang!

wrong.. already many parts roi..

Part 1 - first sighting
Part 2 - engaging
Part 3 - home visits
Part 4 - returning
Part 5 - splitting

Part 6 - reengagement? (akan Datang long long....)

V|ernar
16-12-2011, 12:48 PM
~ the end ~

let see how when you reach wet nam ... actually i hope you both bump into one and other .. so got more stories to tell.. but on the other hand .. better not pump into one and other when your bx is around

XXed
16-12-2011, 02:16 PM

find rich chi is ok, dun by mistake kena a chi hai, then dunno got life come back to sg or not :p

ilovedoggie
16-12-2011, 09:55 PM
find rich chi is ok, dun by mistake kena a chi hai, then dunno got life come back to sg or not :p

chi hai = LB?

i'm currently trying on a LB fyi...

ilovedoggie
16-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Part 6 - reengagement? (akan Datang KHONG long long....)

maybe one day on the street of ho chi minh u bump into her... a bit like drama that type...

but after that the following scene become like porno.. oops :o:D

and comes part 7,8,9... :D we enjoy reading though :)

vietboy
17-12-2011, 04:10 AM
chi hai = LB?

i'm currently trying on a LB fyi...

Chi hai is 大姐 not LB. u must be kenna LB poison like this also think of LB.

ilovedoggie
17-12-2011, 05:38 AM
Chi hai is 大姐 not LB. u must be kenna LB poison like this also think of LB.

hehe... u know me best.

anyway can someone translate this:

nhug jam thj jam chu e khog the ban ljnh hon va the xac mjh dc

do whatever i can accompany soul and ???

basically this vb tell me she no LT with khach and no go khach san with khach but she come to my place. we no LT though :(

deptrai4u
17-12-2011, 11:51 AM
hehe... u know me best.

anyway can someone translate this:

nhug jam thj jam chu e khog the ban ljnh hon va the xac mjh dc

do whatever i can accompany soul and ???

basically this vb tell me she no LT with khach and no go khach san with khach but she come to my place. we no LT though :(

Let me help. Instead of doing translation, let me tell u a story so that u understand the full situation and have the solution as well.

------------------------------------------------------

An old man boarded a luxury private yatch for a private party. After saying hellos to his friends, the yatch sets off for a round the island trip and the man was hanging out at the bar counter. That's when the sight of a pretty well heeled girl caught his eyes, so he walked right up to her and said "how much it cost to fuck u tonight?" the girl got very upset, swing her right hand backwards and was about to execute a very hard slap right on that old man's face when suddenly old man says "let me rephrase it, would u go to bed with me for us$1million?"

Immediately, the girl gently swings her hand forward and says "my name is Judy and I actually finds u look familiar, where have we met before?" so old man shake her hand and said "I am John!" and they chatted a little bit.

Then the man says "so, would u go to bed tonight... For us$100?"

The girl got a bit upset and said "hey, wat u think I am?"

Old man said "what u are, we already established that just now, and now, it's only negotiation ma!"

Hurricane88
17-12-2011, 11:54 AM
Let me help. Instead of doing translation, let me tell u a story so that u understand the full situation and have the solution as well.

Old man said "what u are, we already established that just now, and now, it's only negotiation ma!"

haha...you are damn free...but I like it especially your nice true story...:p

Drthanh
17-12-2011, 12:09 PM

"

well said and very meaningful!!! thats a good one@@

jackbl
17-12-2011, 12:43 PM
if some good hearted ppl can translate word by word.. i think i can learn alot .. *hint hint jack *

If the person lazy I also dun wanna say much :D We exchange pointers. Both directions

jackbl
17-12-2011, 12:51 PM
find rich chi is ok, dun by mistake kena a chi hai

Chi hai is 大姐 not LB

Sorry bros, can explain what is Chi Hai? XXed meaning could be diff fr Vietboy