PDA

View Full Version : Tieng Viet lovers club

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

Cutiebaby
18-07-2013, 02:05 AM
Co gang phan dau nha e, ah nay, con e chua tra loi cau hoi truoc day cua a nhi.

co gang phan dau cai gi Anh? Ma Cau hoi nao e chua tra loi?!?

mutantchicken
18-07-2013, 03:48 AM
Co gang phan dau nha e, ah nay, con e chua tra loi cau hoi truoc day cua a nhi.

co gang phan dau cai gi Anh? Ma Cau hoi nao e chua tra loi?!?

Han hanh dc biet e. a ko co y tho lo doi voi e nhung ma hieu ky cho hoi, e co phai la bede? A thich bede lam, tai bede chat che hon con gai cho nen hay Ko tham nuoc nhi.

Of cos I'm sure daddy bbgirl. Want us my dad? What the different ah. The diff is one is She and one is He, but actually I'm a TRANSSEXUAL .

guys try a bit of research and the answers are b4 u

jackbl
18-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Which school to go to? The last school we went is not that good leh

We can go to School at MB. The school fee there not so high as compared with other Schools...... Still drinks on u!!!! :D

hoian
18-07-2013, 04:59 PM
I started with the northern school, then have to unlearn and start all over again with southern school. Now suddenly have central school.

The central school even more complicated. Anyone understand this?
Cái ni làm răng?
Tui dị ̣m (sounds like "two-ee-omi")

Up to today, I am still undecided which master I should kowtow to. All of them said their respective school is the best. Sigh!

jackbl
18-07-2013, 05:27 PM
I started with the northern school, then have to unlearn and start all over again with southern school. Now suddenly have central school.

The central school even more complicated. Anyone understand this?
Cái ni làm răng?
Tui dị ̣m (sounds like "two-ee-omi")

Up to today, I am still undecided which master I should kowtow to. All of them said their respective school is the best. Sigh!

Since your nickname HoiAn then learn from the Central school la! :D :p

forgotoldnick
18-07-2013, 10:25 PM
central undecided

Find that the central people pronounciation very cute, no need to decide, just screw any holes that come your way.

forgotoldnick
18-07-2013, 10:29 PM
Wa so long didnt up here

Really long, went back to vn with your bx?

forgotoldnick
18-07-2013, 10:38 PM
I also dun understand these sentences...!

U asking about Bede????

I cannot understand the tv in the last few post...

Guess my tv too lousy

Hurricane88
18-07-2013, 11:14 PM
Guess my tv too lousy

why worry...my tieng viet also still primary school level...compared to all these seniors my tieng viet is the worst...but to me i can speak tieng viet to VBs will do...that is the most important...:)

forgotoldnick
18-07-2013, 11:53 PM
my tieng viet also still primary school level...

I only kindergarden level.:o

KangTuo
19-07-2013, 12:31 AM
We can go to School at MB. The school fee there not so high as compared with other Schools...... Still drinks on u!!!! :D

new school is lousy... got to go back to previous school to try tomorrow.
just now should not have buy beer for you....I should buy cunt juice for you so that you stay on. :cool:

you BBBC (bo ban bonk chim) ;)

jackbl
19-07-2013, 09:28 AM
new school is lousy... got to go back to previous school to try tomorrow.
just now should not have buy beer for you....I should buy cunt juice for you so that you stay on. :cool:

you BBBC (bo ban bonk chim) ;)

I wanted to go back find u but u went home liao :( 9pm I finished the class but u went for supplementary class :D

Actually the new school is good but u dun have time/patience.... your teacher is not bad, I think she can impart new knowledge to u

jackbl
19-07-2013, 09:30 AM
Guess my tv too lousy

U use google translate to translate sentence from english to vietnamese?

jackbl
19-07-2013, 09:36 AM
a ko co y tho lo doi voi e nhung ma hieu ky cho hoi, e co phai la bede? tai bede chat che hon con gai cho nen hay Ko tham nuoc nhi.

e that la manh nhan mo tuong.

I only kindergarden level.:o

How can your level be kindergarden? If yours is, then I got nowhere to stand.... I dun understand the few sentences by you previously......

jackbl
19-07-2013, 09:37 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 167: Thailand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNir5_QsGS8

PowerTAN_P_W
19-07-2013, 11:38 AM
some viet girls are indeed pretty. Perhaps Power Tan should try a beautiful vietnamese ladyboy one day and show her what it means by having the 'seh' compared to those without 'seh'. :cool:

Rgds,
Ah Wee

forgotoldnick
19-07-2013, 01:18 PM
U use google translate to translate sentence from english to vietnamese?
I seldom use, I just type whatever that's cross my mind, because I find their translation funny, I am not like what the earlier reply quoted me as direct translation, lol,

How can your level be kindergarden? If yours is, then I got nowhere to stand.... I dun understand the few sentences by you previously......

Ok la, here the standard Vietnamese version, should be easy to understand now.
I am no expert in diacritics , wrote this with the help of dictionary of course.

Hân hạnh được biết em
Anh không có ư thô lỗ đối với em
Nhưng mà hiếu kỳ cho hỏi
Em có phải là bede
Anh thích bede lắm
Tại bede chặt chẽ hơn con gái
Cho nên hay không thấm nước nhỉ

If you paste all these into google translate, you get nonsense, hahaha, so now you see what I mean?

MANH NHÂN MÔ TƯỢNG is han-Viet,is not really a day to day spoken Vietnamese, but most Vietnamese with high school level or those older people should be able to understand the meaning, in Chinese is 盲人摸象。

Share one more, can u guess what is điệu hổ ly Sơn

KangTuo
19-07-2013, 01:40 PM
Actually the new school is good but u dun have time/patience.... your teacher is not bad, I think she can impart new knowledge to u

1st or 2nd?
1st one i no interest for private tuition
2nd one no intetest in giving me private tuition
That is why i need to go for supplementary lesson

I did not pay admin fee to the 1sr teacher

fetishboy
19-07-2013, 01:59 PM
I seldom use, I just type whatever that's cross my mind, because I find their translation funny, I am not like what the earlier reply quoted me as direct translation, lol,

Ok la, here the standard Vietnamese version, should be easy to understand now.
I am no expert in diacritics , wrote this with the help of dictionary of course.

Hân hạnh được biết em
Anh không có ư thô lỗ đối với em
Nhưng mà hiếu kỳ cho hỏi
Em có phải là bede
Anh thích bede lắm

If you paste all these into google translate, you get nonsense, hahaha, so now you see what I mean?

MANH NHÂN MÔ TƯỢNG is han-Viet,is not really a day to day spoken Vietnamese, but most Vietnamese with high school level or those older people should be able to understand the meaning, in Chinese is 盲人摸象。
Google Translate gives:

Nice to know you
I did not mean rude to me
But curious to ask
You have to be bede
He really likes bede
At closer bede daughter
So, right or waterproof

Only the last 2 sentences are not accurate. Bede = Ladyboy which of course Google will not understand. Btw saw a bede last night at JC 88

vietboy
19-07-2013, 04:24 PM
Really long, went back to vn with your bx?

Kg co tien mua ve ve vn la. Huhuhu
:(

Also so many shifus n professors here no need my pre-school level TV la. Vay it tren day nhe.

forgotoldnick
19-07-2013, 06:12 PM
Btw saw a bede last night at JC 88

love them, pretty? how many pts out of 10? In terms of look n figure.

jackbl
20-07-2013, 01:25 PM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 168: Parrot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIW2nGWec2s

jackbl
20-07-2013, 01:39 PM

Even using translator with dictionary or dicktionary or nehtionary I still cant understand the meaning....... I think I will go back to school soon......

Share one more, can u guess what is điệu hổ ly Sơn

Lucky you got put the diacritics so its easier to find the meaning
钓虎离山

jackbl
20-07-2013, 01:44 PM
Kg co tien mua ve ve vn la. Huhuhu

U write wrongly huh??? I think u want to write "Ko co tien mua Be De vn la. Huhuhu".... Never mind dun be sad. I will accompany u to go look see. Dun buy nevermind :D :p

jackbl
20-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Also so many shifus n professors here no need my pre-school level TV la. Vay it tren day nhe.

U already with your bx for 2 years while we can only speak/learn with VB for the most 4 hours per day...... How to compare the level with u???!!!

vietboy
20-07-2013, 07:43 PM
U write wrongly huh??? I think u want to write "Ko co tien mua Be De vn la. Huhuhu".... Never mind dun be sad. I will accompany u to go look see. Dun buy nevermind :p

LOL! Xin loi a oi. E kg thich ng bede kia. A muon di mua bede phai kg? E dc di voi a di chon nha. :D:):p

vietboy
20-07-2013, 07:49 PM
U already with your bx for 2 years while we can only speak/learn with VB for the most 4 hours per day...... How to compare the level with u???!!!

Lon roi a oi. Although i spend most of my time with my bx but we only communicate in TH most of the time! How to improve on TV? So overall u guys r better. :)

Unless u wan to have a fixed co giao like me. Then go get hitched. :D

forgotoldnick
21-07-2013, 01:02 PM
i still cant understand the meaning.....
Just a sick joke from me, not important, u wont use this often either.

Unless u wan to have a fixed co giao like me.

Kee chewww.....i want! Can ask your bx to gioi thieu? i will pm my resume.:)

jackbl
22-07-2013, 09:59 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 169: Traffic accident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJoU8JAoEAw

vietboy
22-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Kee chewww.....i want! Can ask your bx to gioi thieu? i will pm my resume.:)

Sure, what type con gai u wan? Cao lun map mong, kg dep ma hien, dep ma kg hien cung co. LOL! :D:p

FireShark
22-07-2013, 01:53 PM
Sure, what type con gai u wan? Cao lun map mong, kg dep ma hien, dep ma kg hien cung co. LOL! :D:p

Toi muon hien va dep dc ko? Lolx.

jf66312
22-07-2013, 03:36 PM

duoc duoc...phai di vn di kiem di... :p

hoian
22-07-2013, 04:30 PM
I am just wondering if anyone would be keen if I organise an informal "Hoc Tieng Viet" class in a cafe setting?

Each person can contribute maybe $30 to her for an hour's lesson with a limit on 5 pax per class?

Just trying to help out this 25-yr old SYT who is a U grad but have not landed a job yet.

Sorry, I know what u guys are thinking. She is not WL but good gal type.:p

FireShark
22-07-2013, 06:06 PM

Toi di vn kiem nhieu lan nhung ko co. Ban dc gioi thieu cho toi ko?:p

forgotoldnick
23-07-2013, 12:40 AM

Cao Lun Ko co van de, tai vi khi Len giuong 2 nguoi se ngang nhau.

Can phai beo cho nao thi beo, can phai gay cho nao thi gay moi dc.

Mat dep Ko hien Ko Sao ca, nhung ma co con gai phu hop 2 dieu kien nay chac tot hon.

Hahaha, noi dau thoi. toi Ko phai Luu Duc Hoa

jackbl
23-07-2013, 12:58 AM
noi dau thoi.

Is it noi dua?

forgotoldnick
23-07-2013, 08:35 AM
Is it noi dua?

Ya, typo :)

jackbl
23-07-2013, 09:54 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 170: Coke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfipTWLPxrU

jackbl
23-07-2013, 01:00 PM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 171: Boxing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-98pwUbi6w

vietboy
23-07-2013, 01:39 PM

Muon hien va dep gai? kho lam ah ban oi. Neu co phai cho ng ta lay het roi. :)

jackbl
23-07-2013, 01:42 PM
Neu co phai cho ng ta lay het roi. :)

The highlighted word if replaced by DA, it seems more appropriate. Ask your bx for opinion and see whether I'm right..... :)

vietboy
23-07-2013, 01:59 PM
Cao Lun Ko co van de, tai vi khi Len giuong 2 nguoi se ngang nhau.

Can phai beo cho nao thi beo, can phai gay cho nao thi gay moi dc.

Mat dep Ko hien Ko Sao ca, nhung ma co con gai phu hop 2 dieu kien nay chac tot hon.

Hahaha, noi dau thoi. toi Ko phai Luu Duc Hoa

Noi dung wa.
Ma moi ng cung co 1 thieu sot, co cai nay ma kg co cai do. Muon kiem 1 ng hoan hao la kho wa ta.

Ban kg phai Luu Duc Hoa ma phai la Dam Vinh Hung? :D:p

vietboy
23-07-2013, 02:03 PM
The highlighted word if replaced by DA, it seems more appropriate. Ask your bx for opinion and see whether I'm right..... :)

Da thay giao! :D

Evilectus
23-07-2013, 04:43 PM
To all the seniors here, I want to learn vietnamese language (speaking and writing) in a private school. Basically, I have zero knowledge at the moment. Can you help with some suggestions? Thanks!

hoian
23-07-2013, 06:00 PM
To tell u the truth, VN is easier to learn than Chinese. But if you already know Chinese, then VN is even easier as many words are similar. The hardest part is pronunciation... how to make yourself understood by the locals as foreigners speak with a very weird accent, I was told.

My hardest part is making myself understood in the North, Central & South, as I have to remember to tweak the words accordingly.

To all the seniors here, I want to learn vietnamese language (speaking and writing) in a private school. Basically, I have zero knowledge at the moment. Can you help with some suggestions? Thanks!

forgotoldnick
23-07-2013, 09:57 PM

look for the answers to these questions first,
where you are using it?
For work? For romance?
northern or southern accent?

forgotoldnick
23-07-2013, 09:59 PM
My hardest part is making myself understood in the North, Central & South, as I have to remember to tweak the words accordingly.

U mean u can also speak like the way the people in the central region do?

forgotoldnick
24-07-2013, 01:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIfKj3ysR3c

Ở lại đây chỉ c̣n hai chúng ta
Nói ra đi những suy tư buồn phiền
Ngại ngùng chi v́ ngày mai cách xa
Sẽ không c̣n ǵ để oán trách nhau.
Người t́nh ơi dù ḷng em đổi thay
Trái tim tôi vẫn mong em được vui
Đừng bận tâm về chuyện hai chúng ta
Cuộc t́nh ḿnh xem như là cơn gió.
Người t́nh ơi ta đă không sống được với nhau
Th́ đành chia tay những giấc mơ mà thôi
Những ngày vui ta bên nhau ôi đẹp làm sao
Ḷng quặn đau nh́n về những ngày xưa.
T́nh xưa nghĩa cũ sẽ không bao giờ lăng quên
Dù ngày mai đă măi măi không c̣n nhau
Thôi đành chôn sâu trong tim một cuộc t́nh đau
Giọt nước mắt khóc cho người đi.

hoian
24-07-2013, 01:19 AM
Nope, I am still struggling... :(
U mean u can also speak like the way the people in the central region do?

He is speaking/singing in northern accent.

Ở lại đây chỉ c̣n hai chúng ta....

jackbl
24-07-2013, 01:20 AM
Da thay giao! :D

So what's the outcome???

jackbl
24-07-2013, 01:23 AM
Each person can contribute maybe $30 to her for an hour's lesson with a limit on 5 pax per class?

Very expensive lesson.....

jackbl
24-07-2013, 01:25 AM

So have u mastered the language??? Can contribute/share here?

Evilectus
24-07-2013, 12:59 PM
look for the answers to these questions first,
where you are using it?
For work? For romance?
northern or southern accent?

Thanks to all the bros for your comments. I'm basically learning it for leisure or romance. If it's possible, I would like to learn both northern and southern accents.

I have to agree the toughest part is likely to be the (6?) tones. Looking at the script, it seems very challenging but if I learn the written words, it would be easier for me to progress faster because I can use a dictionary and texts for self-study.

forgotoldnick
24-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Neu co phai cho ng ta lay het roi. :)

The highlighted word if replaced by DA, it seems more appropriate... :)

So what's the outcome???

My version to make it sounds less awkward. as i see this sentence is a continuation of earlier "con gai hien va mat dep kho tim.

cho du con, cung de ng ta lay het roi.
Or
Cho du co, cung de ng ta lay het roi.
Or to be more exact
Du co con gai nhu the nay, cung de ng ta lay het roi.

jackbl
24-07-2013, 03:17 PM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 172: Eyeglasses and Cell phone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pcSgr-PXF4

vietboy
24-07-2013, 03:25 PM

I am just wondering if anyone would be keen if I organise an informal "Hoc Tieng Viet" class in a cafe setting?

Just trying to help out this 25-yr old SYT who is a U grad but have not landed a job yet.

Sorry, I know what u guys are thinking. She is not WL but good gal type.:p

Actually if u read the previous page before u post, u can find answer to yur query. :)

BTW, bro hoian, where yur friend grad from? Local U or Vn U? Looking for wat kind of job?

vietboy
24-07-2013, 03:34 PM
To tell u the truth, VN is easier to learn than Chinese. But if you already know Chinese, then VN is even easier as many words are similar. The hardest part is pronunciation... how to make yourself understood by the locals as foreigners speak with a very weird accent, I was told.

If u know cantonese, it is even easier! Many things are pronounced very similarly as to cantonese.

decent02
24-07-2013, 03:39 PM

Learn from youtube which I have been doing...or follow jackbl's posting of youtube lesson ... go takashimaya KINOKUNIYA which has a good selection of how to learn vietnamese...buy a basic book and one eng-viet dictionary to complement youtube lessons...

Hurricane88
24-07-2013, 03:41 PM
Learn from youtube which I have been doing...or follow jackbl's posting of youtube lesson ... go takashimaya KINOKUNIYA which has a good selection of how to learn vietnamese...buy a basic book and one eng-viet dictionary to complement youtube lessons...

how come you never teach me since you expert...:)

decent02
24-07-2013, 03:47 PM

This method requires some discipline lah vs going to a language school

Bi Mat .... my dictionary and books on learning vietnamese have been collecting dust in my room :p

vietboy
24-07-2013, 03:47 PM
Thanks to all the bros for your comments. I'm basically learning it for leisure or romance. If it's possible, I would like to learn both northern and southern accents.

I have to agree the toughest part is likely to be the (6?) tones. Looking at the script, it seems very challenging but if I learn the written words, it would be easier for me to progress faster because I can use a dictionary and texts for self-study.

Learning a certain accent is very hard much less mastering one. So make sure u focus on 1.

Writing is not that tough, with the help of so many online dictionary n apps. Learning to pronounce the words correctly is a totally differnt thing.

Hurricane88
24-07-2013, 03:51 PM
Bi Mat .... my dictionary and books on learning vietnamese have been collecting dust in my room :p

I still cannot graduate from my primary school level...haizzz...sianzzz....:p

decent02
24-07-2013, 03:57 PM
I still cannot graduate from my primary school level...haizzz...sianzzz....:p

Ur TV I think PSLE level...can communicate with vietnamese teenager liao:D
so dun freak ...
time to brush up your tonal pronunciation ...which I think is the biggest hurdle for everybody.

hoian
24-07-2013, 05:26 PM
It is? Okay, I ask her to drop the idea then.
Very expensive lesson.....

She is a graduate frm a Hanoi U. She don't mind any decent jobs (eg waitress, shop assts, etc) cos hard to find employment in VN right now. Her English is very basic so I am trying to help her brush up. Most grads there know how to read/write Eng but shy to speak. So if u know anyone hiring let me know ya? With a degree, I think getting work permit in SG should not be too diff.
BTW, bro hoian, where yur friend grad from? Local U or Vn U? Looking for wat kind of job?

Everyone here is SEXpert... not expert. :p

vietboy
24-07-2013, 09:32 PM

So what's the outcome???

Ong thay oi, bx e noi ong thay la dung roi. :)

My version to make it sounds less awkward. as i see this sentence is a continuation of earlier "con gai hien va mat dep kho tim.

cho du con, cung de ng ta lay het roi.
Or
Cho du co, cung de ng ta lay het roi.
Or to be more exact
Du co con gai nhu the nay, cung de ng ta lay het roi.

Bx e noi noi nhu vay cung dc. :D

forgotoldnick
25-07-2013, 12:19 AM
Bx e noi noi nhu vay cung dc. :D

One sex many patterns, thats the fun of it.
Doggie, scissors cross, missionary, etc etc...

vietboy
25-07-2013, 08:57 AM

Maybe she can consider lowering the $$. :)

She is a graduate frm a Hanoi U. She don't mind any decent jobs (eg waitress, shop assts, etc) cos hard to find employment in VN right now. Her English is very basic so I am trying to help her brush up. Most grads there know how to read/write Eng but shy to speak. So if u know anyone hiring let me know ya? With a degree, I think getting work permit in SG should not be too diff.

Even with a degree, also have to see if the degree is recognized in sillypore not n also if the degree relevant not. If she really wans to work here she need to brush up on her TA, take TA courses here.

Everyone here is SEXpert... not expert. :p

Not lah some here are also both SEXpert n expert. :D:p

jackbl
25-07-2013, 09:32 AM

Her English is very basic so I am trying to help her brush up.

Maybe she can consider lowering the $$. :)

Yeah I agree with vietboy. Try lower to $10/hr and teach 2hr lesson. If she has 5 students then she will have $100 per day :)

At the same time while interacting with singaporean in english it will also improves hers ;)

jackbl
25-07-2013, 09:34 AM
Not lah some here are also both SEXpert n expert.

I also noticed that your TV improved.

hoian
25-07-2013, 12:22 PM
That is actually a GREAT idea. I will give her that idea.

My next question is how keen are bros here to meet in a cafe and learn TV? :rolleyes:

Yeah I agree with vietboy. Try lower to $10/hr and teach 2hr lesson. If she has 5 students then she will have $100 per day :)

At the same time while interacting with singaporean in english it will also improves her ;)

jackbl
25-07-2013, 12:50 PM
My next question is how keen are bros here to meet in a cafe and learn TV? :rolleyes:

Sorry to pour cold water on u. Maybe many here wanted to find their own "longhair dictionary", while "relaxing" they can learn TV from her :D :p

Evilectus
25-07-2013, 12:55 PM

At what level will the lesson be pitched at? It might be more effective if bros have similar level of knowledge of TV. If the proficiency difference is too big, it may not be a good idea. E.g. If I were to join in, then I'll either hold other bros back in their learning or I'll get totally lost if the lesson is too difficult.

Another idea might be to get more people and form beginner, intermediate and advanced groups. The materials used must also be considered. Will they be provided e.g. at a nominal fee? How will the lesson be structured? i.e. tourist conversation, discussion about Viet culture, learning the alphabet or an article...

A lot of things to consider, but if the lesson can take off then it's very good.

jackbl
25-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 173: Meeting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlyKYgPCq4M

KangTuo
25-07-2013, 01:22 PM

My answer is I am interested to meet at cafe to see how this co giao looks like :)

jackbl
25-07-2013, 01:26 PM
My answer is I am interested to meet at cafe to see how this co giao looks like :)

I know u are very interested to learn TV from new co giao :D :p

jf66312
25-07-2013, 02:32 PM
I know u are very interested to learn TV from new co giao :D :p

I also need co giao... :P

vietboy
25-07-2013, 02:51 PM
At the same time while interacting with singaporean in english it will also improves hers ;)

Totally agreed. :) can even learn some chinese too if possible. :)

I also noticed that your TV improved.

Got meh? I didnt noticed leh. Seems the same to me. :)

vietboy
25-07-2013, 03:02 PM

U wanna see if this co giao meets yur criteria to be yur co giao rite? :D

I also need co giao... :P

I'll tell yur co giao at home that u looking for co giao. :p

Hurricane88
25-07-2013, 03:58 PM

hehe...I knew you want to date the co giao and if possible get to bonk her if she is pretty...hehe...:)

jf66312
25-07-2013, 04:45 PM

ban cung kiem ko dc... buon qua... :(

jf66312
25-07-2013, 04:46 PM
U wanna see if this co giao meets yur criteria to be yur co giao rite? :D

I'll tell yur co giao at home that u looking for co giao. :p

the one at home not co giao... the one at home ko thich em noi tv.. :(

vietboy
25-07-2013, 04:55 PM
ban cung kiem ko dc... buon qua... :(

Yur ban here is refering to yurself or Fireshark?? :confused:

BTW, thought u already found 1 now at yur home n not letting u speak TV? :D

hoian
25-07-2013, 08:46 PM
That's true. But those type often have vocabulary limited to words like chim cung, xuong qua, etc. Hard to progress beyond that. :p

Sorry to pour cold water on u. Maybe many here wanted to find their own "longhair dictionary", while "relaxing" they can learn TV from her.

I think "conversational TV" or enough to travel and suan gals is most impt. Skip all the grammar stuff cos I think not all bros interested to sit for exams.
Another idea might be to get more people and form beginner, intermediate and advanced groups. The materials used must also be considered. Will they be provided e.g. at a nominal fee? How will the lesson be structured? i.e. tourist conversation, discussion about Viet culture, learning the alphabet or an article...

She is young and cute. But very innocent. No bf. I hope to steer her on the right path, though.
My answer is I am interested to meet at cafe to see how this co giao looks like.

forgotoldnick
25-07-2013, 09:12 PM
hope to steer her on the right path,.

....and eventually to your bed room? :D

Count me in if she is charging $10 at the cafe, i buy my own kopi n loti

jackbl
26-07-2013, 02:03 AM
She is young and cute. But very innocent. No bf. I hope to steer her on the right path, though.

....and eventually to your bed room?

Count me in if she is charging $10 at the cafe, i buy my own kopi n loti

I also want to steer her to the right path..........

jf66312
26-07-2013, 11:56 AM
[QUOTE=vietboy;9393452]Yur ban here is refering to yurself or Fireshark?? :confused:

BTW, thought u already found 1 now at yur home n not letting u speak TV? :D[/QUOT

oops...was referring to myself...did I use it wrongly?

see...I really need co giao :P

FireShark
26-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Yur ban here is refering to yurself or Fireshark?? :confused:

BTW, thought u already found 1 now at yur home n not letting u speak TV? :D

Why my name was referred???? Co gi ko?

hoian
26-07-2013, 04:09 PM
LOL! Not my bed... right path means away from the flesh trade. :p

....and eventually to your bed room?

vietboy
27-07-2013, 01:18 PM
oops...was referring to myself...did I use it wrongly?

see...I really need co giao :P

Of cos wrong. It should be toi not ban.

No co giao for u. Ong thay dc kg? Anh jackbl!!! :D:p

vietboy
27-07-2013, 01:22 PM
LOL! Not my bed... right path means away from the flesh trade. :p

Good! Its a bottomless pit in that trade. Once got in hard to get out. Also will totally changed such a innocent girl.
Up u. Now u have power! :D
BTW, can i join u to help steer her to the rite path? :)

vietboy
27-07-2013, 01:32 PM
Why my name was referred???? Co gi ko?

Kg co gi ban oi. :)

jackbl
27-07-2013, 02:27 PM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 174: Get up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqF9-ZW704Y

hoian
27-07-2013, 10:21 PM
Thanks for the up. :)

Yes, if u hv any job to recommend her, pls let me know. She is not fussy... waitress, sales asst, any job that is legal. Her degree may not be recognised in SG though.

Good! Its a bottomless pit in that trade. Once got in hard to get out. Also will totally changed such a innocent girl.
Up u. Now u have power! :D
BTW, can i join u to help steer her to the rite path? :)

Evilectus
28-07-2013, 03:52 AM
Thanks for the up. :)

Yes, if u hv any job to recommend her, pls let me know. She is not fussy... waitress, sales asst, any job that is legal. Her degree may not be recognised in SG though.

Is she able to stay for a long period? If so, some vietnamese restaurants or apparel stores may be keen to hire her.

hoian
28-07-2013, 11:04 AM
That's a good idea. :)
But I am not sure how she can convert her social visit pass to work permit. Hopefully her potential employer can help her. I will check it out.

Is she able to stay for a long period? If so, some vietnamese restaurants or apparel stores may be keen to hire her.

jackbl
30-07-2013, 12:47 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 175: Buffalo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9VLnN253so

jackbl
31-07-2013, 09:10 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 176: Swim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5o_VgRCFqs

jackbl
02-08-2013, 09:28 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 177: Father and Daughter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nlCS6rg-zY

casannova03
02-08-2013, 06:06 PM
the one at home not co giao... the one at home ko thich em noi tv.. :(

haha...same same...:p

jackbl
03-08-2013, 03:36 PM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 178: Hair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzpWoskEHHA

hoian
05-08-2013, 11:27 PM
Just thought I should give closure to this.
She arrived yesterday and today, I managed to find her a job. Employer will get her a work permit after 3 mths probation. Mission accomplished.

I can't help noticing that she's quite busty and rather cute looking too. I was told she's a virgin. But I will practise self-control. Om mani padme om....

That's a good idea. :)
But I am not sure how she can convert her social visit pass to work permit. Hopefully her potential employer can help her. I will check it out.

forgotoldnick
05-08-2013, 11:50 PM
was told she's a virgin

Uhmmmm your source might not be reliable, send her to me, i will verify for u and give u a FR

bigdude
08-08-2013, 06:50 PM
What is the meaning of em nho anh? Is it I miss u?

When u go back to vietnam? How to translate to viet?

Thks

bigdude
08-08-2013, 10:05 PM
Any kind bros can help?

forgotoldnick
09-08-2013, 12:16 AM

Thks

Khi nao em ve vn?
Em nho anh=, i miss your money

volcano
09-08-2013, 03:11 AM
Any kind bros can help?

what u are asking for help can be considered as one of those most simple Vietnamese..u can simply use dictionary to find out.if u dont understand these simple words then how are u gonna communicate with her???...everyday come into here and ask others for help??...

volcano
09-08-2013, 03:14 AM
Just thought I should give closure to this.
She arrived yesterday and today, I managed to find her a job. Employer will get her a work permit after 3 mths probation. Mission accomplished.

I can't help noticing that she's quite busty and rather cute looking too. I was told she's a virgin. But I will practise self-control. Om mani padme om....

can share u get for her what job?

hoian
09-08-2013, 12:45 PM
Hair & beauty salon that services rich tai tais. No hanky panky. Good job. She is sleeping with me right now trying to learn some English before she starts work. I swear I did not touch her... not to say I am not tempted.... every night fighting temptation... but so far I have been very decent. Her cousin sister warned me if I touch her, must marry her. :rolleyes:
can share u get for her what job?

volcano
09-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Hair & beauty salon that services rich tai tais. No hanky panky. Good job. She is sleeping with me right now trying to learn some English before she starts work. I swear I did not touch her... not to say I am not tempted.... every night fighting temptation... but so far I have been very decent. Her cousin sister warned me if I touch her, must marry her. :rolleyes:

so is she doing something like manicure over there?...just to find out more about it in advance if maybe might shift back to Sinkie and my wife can get something to occupy herself.

why fighting temptation???....say only nia ma..if touch liao dun marry her how???....she gonna "cut" u meh...:D

if u dun want try,i am sure many bros here will be glad to try it...:p

lukas
09-08-2013, 10:23 PM

Thks

Yes it i miss you.

Singkieu
10-08-2013, 08:26 PM
so is she doing something like manicure over there?...just to find out more about it in advance if maybe might shift back to Sinkie and my wife can get something to occupy herself.

why fighting temptation???....say only nia ma..if touch liao dun marry her how???....she gonna "cut" u meh...:D

Sure or not???! :eek:

hoian
11-08-2013, 01:03 AM
I asked a few VN ladies and all say it's easier/better to go to Msia. But it's impt to find the right place. Proper saloon have hair & nail services etc but no "special."

But beware. One lady told her Singkie bf she is working in KTV in KL. Fact is, she is taking up to 10 customers a day. And they are planning to get married soon.

volcano
11-08-2013, 01:15 AM
[QUOTE=hoian;9489897]I asked a few VN ladies and all say it's easier/better to go to Msia. But it's impt to find the right place. Proper saloon have hair & nail services etc but no "special."

But beware. One lady told her Singkie bf she is working in KTV in KL. Fact is, she is taking up to 10 customers a day. And they are planning to get married soon.[quote]

is this post being directed to me?if it is,

then whats easier/better to go Malaysia link with me??..if i come back to Sinkie then of cos my wife follows me back.

my wife will of cos not work in a KTV...:confused:

volcano
11-08-2013, 01:19 AM
Sure or not???! :eek:

if my wife pop out a little volcano then might be back..:)

bigdude
11-08-2013, 02:12 AM
What is the meaning of ngay 27 ba xa ve vn nho ox nhieu nhieu?

Thks

mutantchicken
11-08-2013, 07:19 AM

Thks

means on the "27th i shall go back to vietnam...to my vietnamese boyfriend who has a big penis unlike yourself, further he is not so stupid as your, who cannot even understand the simplest vietnamese phrase, and has to constantly go onto sammyboy forum to ask, when he can simply use google translate, so not only do u have small penis but you are both stupid and lazy, how can i be with a man such as yourself."

shysaint
11-08-2013, 04:55 PM
means on the "27th i shall go back to vietnam...to my vietnamese boyfriend who has a big penis unlike yourself, further he is not so stupid as your, who cannot even understand the simplest vietnamese phrase, and has to constantly go onto sammyboy forum to ask, when he can simply use google translate, so not only do u have small penis but you are both stupid and lazy, how can i be with a man such as yourself."

The meaning Sooooo Long after translation :eek::p

shysaint
11-08-2013, 04:56 PM
if my wife pop out a little volcano then might be back..:)

Congrats Congrats .... :D

hoian
11-08-2013, 05:02 PM
Literal trans:
Day 27, wife back wetnam miss ox many many. :p

KangTuo
11-08-2013, 05:03 PM

So the plan to have her teach tv lesson at cafe is shelved?
She is now teaching you tv on yiur bed every night? :p

hoian
11-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Her working hours quite long and only 1 day rest in a week so no more cheap lessons.

Yes, she is teaching me tv and me teaching her TA on my bed lol.... but believe it or not, no hanky panky.:p
So the plan to have her teach tv lesson at cafe is shelved?
She is now teaching you tv on yiur bed every night? :p

pushup
11-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Need some help from bros here.

I want ask a girl go hotel fuck & wanna ask her $80.00 can anot? but she cant understand in english and mandarin. So how to translate in viet?

Thanks

KangTuo
11-08-2013, 10:19 PM

I want ask a girl go hotel fuck & wanna ask her $80.00 can anot? but she cant understand in english and mandarin. So how to translate in viet?

Thanks

Hand signal better.. :)

hoian
11-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Anh ngheo qua, co mot it tien. Muon lam tinh voi em o khach san, tam mui do (80), duoc khong?
:p

Thanks

mutantchicken
11-08-2013, 10:55 PM

Thanks

em oi ko phai a ngheo ma cu a nho..a biet binh thuong di khach san la mot tram do..ma cu a nho nam chut phan tram thoi...thi co the hai minh di choi cho em tam chut do duoc ko...anh nan ni ne...e ko di voi a thi a phai ve nha tu xu

KangTuo
11-08-2013, 11:06 PM
em oi ko phai a ngheo ma cu a nho..a biet binh thuong di khach san la mot tram do..ma cu a nho nam chut phan tram thoi...thi co the hai minh di choi cho em tam chut do duoc ko...anh nan ni ne...e ko di voi a thi a phai ve nha tu xu

Good and exact translation... Its too long thats why i suggest hand signal is better
Now pushup can use the above translation to ask vb go hotel..

pushup
12-08-2013, 11:00 AM
Can I know what is the meaning of anh co khoe khong?

Thanks

hoian
12-08-2013, 12:19 PM
That's far too complicated for a newbie. The following sentence will do:
Anh ngheo. Co it tien. Chim cua a nho va hoi. 80 do, di khach san lam tinh, muon ko?
:rolleyes:

She is asking how much money u have in your wallet. :)

Thanks

mutantchicken
13-08-2013, 02:17 AM

Thanks

she asking if you ahve any sexually transmissable diseases

paulwwk88
13-08-2013, 02:10 PM
A vb sent a message to friend and I can't understand what she mean...

Gui tui mot tam hinh nua

I really catch no ball:confused:

decent02
13-08-2013, 03:19 PM

Thanks

E di voi a di khach san dc ko... a ko cho e tien dc ko.....:D

KangTuo
13-08-2013, 04:25 PM

Gui tui mot tam hinh nua

She ask you to send her a photo for her to perform black magic on you

hoian
13-08-2013, 05:38 PM
Roughly translated:
Pls send me money to buy a motorbike.

Gui tui mot tam hinh nua

paulwwk88
13-08-2013, 06:06 PM

Luckyly the message are not for me:D

Thanks for the translation

paulwwk88
13-08-2013, 06:09 PM
Roughly translated:

I don't think it mean to send money...

Hurricane88
13-08-2013, 06:29 PM

Gui tui mot tam hinh nua...

my guess can also "send bag 18 photo again..."

gui - send
tui - bag or pocket
mot - 1
tam - 8
hinh - photo
nua - again

mutantchicken
13-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Gui tui mot tam hinh nua...

my guess can also "send bag 18 photo again..."

gui - send
tui - bag or pocket
mot - 1
tam - 8
hinh - photo
nua - again

troi oi...its gui tui mot tam hinh nua
= send me 1 picture as well..tam is a number word for a picture....bloody who claims to be good viets speaker should be shot

mutantchicken
13-08-2013, 10:42 PM

Gui tui mot tam hinh nua

send me pictuire of your erect penis so i know how to prepare my self...troi anh oi a cu anh to bu wa lam e sung suong wa...or troi oi oi...(thinking thang nay cu gi ma nhu con nit)

Hurricane88
13-08-2013, 10:50 PM
troi oi...its gui tui mot tam hinh nua
= send me 1 picture as well..tam is a number word for a picture....bloody who claims to be good viets speaker should be shot

haha....thank you bery much...i still pri school tieng viet ma...:)

paulwwk88
14-08-2013, 01:03 AM
send me pictuire of your erect penis so i know how to prepare my self...troi anh oi a cu anh to bu wa lam e sung suong wa...or troi oi oi...(thinking thang nay cu gi ma nhu con nit)

:eek: you are scaring me... Mr. mutantchicken

Haha...

bigdude
14-08-2013, 01:51 AM
how to translate ' Can i come to your hotel room?'

thks

mutantchicken
14-08-2013, 02:21 AM

thks

em oi a bi gi roi, ma a phai moi lan len 4rum hoi cau don gian..chac a phai hoi me a day a keu lam tinh roi...e thong cam voi a cho a xem silip cua e dc ko.

bigdude
14-08-2013, 02:51 AM
wah bro.. very long leh.. means what? Can simple a bit bo?:eek:

decent02
14-08-2013, 12:00 PM
wah bro.. very long leh.. means what? Can simple a bit bo?:eek:

Di ks dc ko

4 words....short enough ?

mutantchicken
14-08-2013, 12:23 PM
Di ks dc ko

4 words....short enough ?

boom boom?

decent02
14-08-2013, 01:20 PM
boom boom?

2 words...any more contributors for 1 word...

jf66312
14-08-2013, 01:45 PM

how about ks? :D

Hurricane88
14-08-2013, 01:53 PM

choi....:):p:p

decent02
14-08-2013, 02:23 PM
choi....:):p:p

Out...disqualified

play wat ??? play banana

decent02
14-08-2013, 02:25 PM

I declare jf66312 the winner of the shortest TV translation
1st runner up : MC
2nd runner up : decent02

KangTuo
14-08-2013, 02:28 PM

Ks do wat? Watch tv?

Simply say "DU" can liao :p

Hurricane88
14-08-2013, 02:33 PM
Out...disqualified

play wat ??? play banana

choi duoc ma..."di choi" means can play anything...your fat mummy always ask the gals di choi ko...:p

MIFAcafe
14-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Wah.... the last few pages look like Tieng Viet Newbie Sabo club.

Let sing a song together....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8kmPQI_rKA

Buổi sáng hôm ấy thấy em chợt khóc
Rồi vội vàng lau thật nhanh nước mắt
Vẫn biết ta đă sai khi gặp nhau
V́ em...đă có...người yêu
Goodbye...I'm fine...xin đừng bận tâm
Đừng buồn v́ những ǵ ta đă có
Anh biết sẽ vẫn quan tâm nhiều lắm
Dù anh...chẳng...là ai
(Em có thể dối anh trong lời nói
Nhưng làm sao giấu được trong ánh mắt
T́nh yêu th́ không có sai hoặc đúng
Chỉ cần trái tim rung động)
Chorus:
N g ngào giây phút ta chấp nhận sống không cần nhau
Chẳng khác chi Trái Đất này làm sao tồn tại không có mặt Trời
Chỉ biết lặng nh́n em quay lưng bước đi ... ḷng anh thắt lại
Nghĩ đến ḿnh sẽ không gặp lại...
T́nh yêu đâu phải ai cũng may mắn t́m được nhau
Chẳng giống như chúng ta t́m được nhau rồi lại hoang phí duyên Trời
Tại sao phải rời xa nhau măi măi
Biết đến khi nào...chúng ta...
Nhận ra chẳng thể quên được nhau ...

hoian
14-08-2013, 04:10 PM
Di phong o khach san lam tinh, duoc khong?
Literal: Go room in hotel fucking, can no?

thks

mutantchicken
14-08-2013, 04:26 PM
Di phong o khach san lam tinh, duoc khong?
Literal: Go room in hotel fucking, can no?

the accepted term when negotiating with Wl is ..Em choi the nao

jf66312
14-08-2013, 04:57 PM
Ks do wat? Watch tv?

Simply say "DU" can liao :p

wuah...haha...bit vulgar..but straightforward!!! :D

bb300
14-08-2013, 05:26 PM
anyone go mask xD

bb300
14-08-2013, 07:54 PM
i like viet club..

shimanogear
14-08-2013, 08:00 PM
Any bros can tell me how to say "can i come to your place? We sleep together..";)

pushup
14-08-2013, 08:05 PM
How to translate "Can I come to your place to make love and sleep?

hoian
15-08-2013, 12:27 AM
North:
Di em nha tatung voi ngu, duoc khong?

South:
Di em nha du voi ngu, duoc khong?

Polite:
Anh đến nhà của em để làm t́nh voi ngủ qua đêm, duoc khong?

forgotoldnick
15-08-2013, 12:42 AM
Can I come to your place to make love and sleep?

A se lai nha em lam ray va ham hiep em <3

North:
Di em nha

South:
Di em nha

??? Di nha em

hoian
15-08-2013, 02:10 AM
My bad... nha em is correct. And "ham hiep" is better word. :p

Can I come to your place to make love and sleep?

A se lai nha em lam ray va ham hiep em <3

??? Di nha em

pushup
15-08-2013, 02:40 AM
Pls translate "E di lam ve met chu nhat duoc khonh"

KangTuo
15-08-2013, 08:11 AM
Any bros can tell me how to say "can i come to your place? We sleep together..";)

Hotel business bad these days... All wanna go vb house bonk :eek::)

decent02
15-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Hotel business bad these days... All wanna go vb house bonk :eek::)

later kena scam

so call "husband" will later come n extort $$$:eek:

pushup
15-08-2013, 12:04 PM
She is a ktv girl lol..

Pls help translate E di lam ve met chu nhat duoc khonh?

Thanks

Hurricane88
15-08-2013, 12:47 PM
She is a ktv girl lol..

Thanks

I go to work return home tired sunday can?

Literally meant -
daily have many sinkie men cleaning her holes...return home already half dead...so Sunday your turn you want????????

hoian
15-08-2013, 03:44 PM
I've been fucked by 20 guys today and dead tired. Slot u in for Sunday okay?

She is a ktv girl lol..

Thanks

bb300
15-08-2013, 06:42 PM
I've been fucked by 20 guys today and dead tired. Slot u in for Sunday okay?

wow.. you are the best.. where are you now sg or vn?

pushup
16-08-2013, 01:17 AM
How to translate "Sorry, too expensive for me. Forget about it. Anyway dont know when we will see each other again. Take care of yourself ok"

mutantchicken
16-08-2013, 02:26 AM
How to translate "Sorry, too expensive for me. Forget about it. Anyway dont know when we will see each other again. Take care of yourself ok"

how do you translate "hey guys by going online and keep asking these questions im pretty much broadcasting to people im a moron" instead i should go and type into google "google translate"

KangTuo
16-08-2013, 08:08 AM

How much she quote?

KangTuo
16-08-2013, 08:19 AM
How to translate "Sorry, too expensive for me. Forget abnt know when we will see each other again. Take care of yourself ok"

"google translate"

Translated via google :)
Xin lỗi, quá đắt đối với tôi. Quên nó đi. Dù sao th́ không biết khi nào chúng ta sẽ gặp lại nhau nữa. Chăm sóc bản thân

Translated via SBF
Xin loi, cu a nho va kg xai dc r. A kg dam di ks voi e. E kiem ng khac cu bu va dc lam e suong nhe. A ve nha tu suong

decent02
16-08-2013, 09:55 AM

short n sharp....troi oi mac lam, toi ko co nhieu tien

Hurricane88
16-08-2013, 10:02 AM
short n sharp....troi oi mac lam, toi ko co nhieu tien

for me...will not be bothered to reply...haha...shortest msg is no msg and she gets the answer thru silent msg...:p

hoian
16-08-2013, 11:38 AM
Best translation: Em co lon vàng ah? đi ăn cứt di...

pushup
16-08-2013, 11:46 AM
She quote $150.00. :(

wow.. so many translations..

So which one should I use to text her? blur liao..:rolleyes:

naemlo
16-08-2013, 11:54 AM

Just dun understand why u are wasting time... why will u need to make a fairy tale to reject her? :confused: unless u telling me, a bonk with her will make u younger by 10 yrs. Move on.....

Sometime, I find men si beh kum lan.... I saw many times on gers mobile, sms coming in, "good night", "miss u", "take care".... tiu, u think the gers will bother about all these.... What they want to read, "I have transferred $$ to your acct." :D

mutantchicken
16-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Just dun understand why u are wasting time... why will u need to make a fairy tale to reject her? :confused: unless u telling me, a bonk with her will make u younger by 10 yrs. Move on.....

Sometime, I find men si beh kum lan.... I saw many times on gers mobile, sms coming in, "good night", "miss u", "take care".... tiu, u think the gers will bother about all these.... What they want to read, "I have transferred $$ to your acct." :D

because the lame ass think they message like that teh girl will fall in love with them and give free bonks....what will happen is they the one that being kc and end up pay more than commercial rate for bonk if not even get taken to cleaners...wanna cheat and seduce otehrs inthe end u are the one taken for teh ride...how many guys marry wl when initially they attempt to kc to get cheap or foc bonks

forgotoldnick
17-08-2013, 12:15 AM

Dont bother to text la,
If u really want then u reply like this: bo luwee gor ai oh lang shou gan:D

jackbl
17-08-2013, 01:30 AM
tam mui do (80)

Sorry for KPO, 80 = tam muoi

jackbl
17-08-2013, 01:34 AM
Chim cua a nho va hoi.

Most of the time, we will refer to the man's private part as cu/cac.....

jackbl
17-08-2013, 01:35 AM
E di voi a di khach san dc ko... a ko cho e tien dc ko.....

Sometimes I also use this sentence and a few times I get answer as DUOC :confused: :eek: :cool:

jackbl
17-08-2013, 01:39 AM
I don't think it mean to send money...

I think u need to learn more TV on the bed :D

jackbl
17-08-2013, 01:49 AM
e thong cam voi a cho a xem silip cua e dc ko.

Care to explain what is silip? Thanks. :)

jackbl
17-08-2013, 01:50 AM
North:
Di em nha tatung voi ngu, duoc khong?

Care to explain what is tatung? Thanks. :)

jackbl
17-08-2013, 01:51 AM
A se lai nha em lam ray va ham hiep em

Care to explain what is lam ray ? Thanks. :)

jackbl
17-08-2013, 01:55 AM
Translated via SBF
Xin loi, cu a nho va kg xai dc r. A kg dam di ks voi e. E kiem ng khac cu bu va dc lam e suong nhe.

A se gioi thieu 1 ng cho e. Anh ay ten la KangTuo.

jackbl
17-08-2013, 02:10 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 179: Water
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DUK8VVmDJ4

mutantchicken
17-08-2013, 04:02 AM
Care to explain what is lam ray ? Thanks. :)

i notice u chit chat about learning vietnamese for so long but you dont know how to google translate as well

lam ray= courtsey of google translate = molest
ham hiep = rape/ ravish

welk
17-08-2013, 08:10 AM
Can't seem to get the translation right online, can any kind bros help with this:

em uoc mong kiep sau van cung anh

Thanks in advance!

KangTuo
17-08-2013, 12:48 PM
Can't seem to get the translation right online, can any kind bros help with this:

em uoc mong kiep sau van cung anh

Thanks in advance!

You try translate via vdict...

Em/anh = ?
Uoc mong = ?
Kiep sau = ?
Van = still
Cung = also

hoian
17-08-2013, 03:00 PM
Chim (bird) is slang for cock... quite popular in the north. When you say "an chim" (eat bird) most ppl ard u will laugh, because it means BJ.

Most of the time, we will refer to the man's private part as cu/cac.....

Tatung is also northern slang for fuck (boom boom in the S). I think it came from a Chinese word? eg Muon tatung ko? (wanna fuck?)
Care to explain what is tatung? Thanks. :)

jackbl
18-08-2013, 02:13 AM
i notice u chit chat about learning vietnamese for so long but you dont know how to google translate as well

lam ray= courtsey of google translate = molest

a few meaning can be found in google translate:

làm rầy-verb

molest = làm rầy, làm khó chịu, quấy rầy
plague = làm phiền, làm rầy, quấy rầy
perplex = làm phiền, làm rắc rối, làm rầy

làm rầy-adjective

troublesome = khó khăn, khó nhọc, làm khó chịu, làm phiền, làm rầy

làm rầy-noun

nuisance = làm phiền, làm rầy, người làm hại, vật làm khó chịu, việc làm thiệt hại

hoian
18-08-2013, 04:59 PM
Cannot depend entirely on Google.
lam phien : means to disturb
Eg : Em ko lam phien a (don't disturb me).

jackbl
18-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 180: Hungry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhyJfbpfrZI

jackbl
19-08-2013, 02:00 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 181: Left or Right
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_OmUbji6DI

decent02
19-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Sometimes I also use this sentence and a few times I get answer as DUOC :confused: :eek: :cool:

which gal in JC...intro me leh

bsktv69
19-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Khi nao muon gap em

Can someone help me translate what she trying to say ???

decent02
19-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Khi nao muon gap em

she asked u this ah ???

means ... when you want to meet her

vietboy
19-08-2013, 07:37 PM

Wa can intro where she working? My wife now considering changing job leh. Cam on nhieu!:)

hoian
20-08-2013, 01:28 AM
Translated with real meaning: When can give me money?

Khi nao muon gap em

jackbl
20-08-2013, 01:39 AM
which gal in JC...intro me leh

Some in JC. Some in GL :) U go and try la :D

hoian
20-08-2013, 12:13 PM
There are many job placement agencies who can assist you. Basically service industry not hard to get job. eg hospitality (hotels), spas etc. :)

Wa can intro where she working? My wife now considering changing job leh. Cam on nhieu!:)

jackbl
21-08-2013, 12:34 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 182: Cousin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUjczFCYQ_A

jackbl
21-08-2013, 09:07 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 183: Navigation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj3C53WubQs

jackbl
22-08-2013, 02:03 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 184: Twins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch5vjOK9Mrs

jackbl
22-08-2013, 09:27 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 185: Yawn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcdlxdlc6pI

jackbl
22-08-2013, 10:06 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 186: Cat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUjfnArHFDE

jackbl
23-08-2013, 08:43 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 187: Congratulations
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RQNZKuphT0

jackbl
23-08-2013, 01:49 PM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 188: Dog wearing shirt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD6Mj-Si7y4

jackbl
23-08-2013, 04:10 PM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 189: Wearing clothes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvyvSDvIo0o

jackbl
24-08-2013, 01:48 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 190: Kiss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jimV32sp9sw

vietboy
24-08-2013, 02:02 PM
There are many job placement agencies who can assist you. Basically service industry not hard to get job. eg hospitality (hotels), spas etc. :)

Wa, good lobang dun wanna share huh? :mad::cool:

hoian
24-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Bro, the lobang is in KL. Your wife wanna work there?
Wa, good lobang dun wanna share huh? :mad::cool:

jackbl
25-08-2013, 01:55 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 191: Ladder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgacbeUJOj8

vietboy
25-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Bro, the lobang is in KL. Your wife wanna work there?

U r from kl huh?

jackbl
26-08-2013, 01:54 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 192: Bus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B_Q4KVEI1k

jackbl
26-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 193: Rhino
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htmen1qUyp8

jackbl
27-08-2013, 02:22 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 194: Dragon fruit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFAQPENdlKQ

KetupatSeller
27-08-2013, 04:03 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 194

Very good lessons :cool:

jackbl
28-08-2013, 01:43 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 195: Left handed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5xP66xYjeA

FordMustang
28-08-2013, 04:58 AM
Very good set of lessons, looking to learn viet as well

jackbl
28-08-2013, 12:44 PM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 196: Right handed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krPlXDSLUg8

jackbl
29-08-2013, 12:57 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 197: Strong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsSUXztwjrs

jackbl
30-08-2013, 02:04 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 198: No Smoking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC2PGyGJ6ho

PrinceCharles
30-08-2013, 04:35 AM
Really good and useful thread :)

jackbl
30-08-2013, 12:08 PM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 199: Tie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaDT6bkmdEw

intoxicated316
30-08-2013, 07:08 PM
Hoc Tiengviet video hay waaa~~

jackbl
31-08-2013, 02:25 AM
Very good lessons :cool:

Very good set of lessons, looking to learn viet as well

Really good and useful thread :)

Hoc Tiengviet video hay waaa~~

Thanks for the compliment! I only copy and paste from the internet :D You do a search and can be easily available :)

jackbl
31-08-2013, 02:27 AM
Learn Vietnamese Lesson 200: Baseball
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSEZ31cnguE

jackbl
31-08-2013, 02:28 AM
Learn Vietnamese: Lesson 1: Thank You, You're Welcome, and No Problem in Vietnamese
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol-SxJgOSQs

jackbl
31-08-2013, 02:28 AM
Learn Vietnamese: Lesson 2: Yes, No, Maybe, and No, Thank You in Vietnamese
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=funAgxkPXRg

intoxicated316
31-08-2013, 03:34 AM
Thanks for the compliment! I only copy and paste from the internet :D You do a search and can be easily available :)

Ko sau dau tai vi ban co gang trong thay video di~

jackbl
01-09-2013, 02:00 AM
Learn Vietnamese: Lesson 3: Hello, How Are You, My Name Is, and What Is Your Name in Vietnamese
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAmMn37K9N0

hoian
01-09-2013, 02:34 PM
My gal likes to use this word:
She: Khong dâm đảng!
Me: Tai sao ko?

dâm đảng (sounds like yum tuck) : lecherous or lustful
Similar to Cantonese "humsup".

Hope bros here learned something new. :D

jackbl
01-09-2013, 02:48 PM
dâm đảng (sounds like yum tuck) : lecherous or lustful
Similar to Cantonese "humsup".

Is the word above dâm đăng ? I can't see clearly the sign above the a in đang.

jackbl
01-09-2013, 03:06 PM
Learn Vietnamese: Lesson 4: How To Count In Vietnamese: Numbers 1-10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP2nhWlR7pg

hoian
01-09-2013, 03:36 PM
Sorry my bad. I think the VN word should be:

dâm dục

means humsup.

jackbl
01-09-2013, 04:50 PM
Sorry my bad. I think the VN word should be:

dâm dục

means humsup.

To me, dâm tạc , dâm dục and dâm đăng are almost the same, meaning humsup.....

Any expert can confirm? :)

jackbl
01-09-2013, 04:51 PM
Learn Vietnamese: Lesson 5: How To Count In Vietnamese: Advanced Numbers 11-99
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-efiaPlK0Vs

hoian
01-09-2013, 10:57 PM
In proper tv, we say:
hai mươi (20)... ba mươi (30) and so on.

but in the south they like to say:
hai "chup"... ba "chup"...

Can someone give the proper accented spelling for "chup"?

jackbl
02-09-2013, 02:03 AM
In proper tv, we say:
hai mươi (20)... ba mươi (30) and so on.

but in the south they like to say:
hai "chup"... ba "chup"...

Can someone give the proper accented spelling for "chup"?

My 2cents opinion, it is called chục

jackbl
02-09-2013, 02:03 AM
Learn Vietnamese: Lesson 6: How To Say The Days Of The Week In Vietnamese
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6k-Qvvlkio

jackbl
02-09-2013, 02:29 PM
Learn Vietnamese: Lesson 7: How To Wish Someone A Happy New Year - Chuc Mung Nam Moi For Tet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRWqGdPYhfM

MIFAcafe
02-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Learn Vietnamese: Lesson 7: How To Wish Someone A Happy New Year - Chuc Mung Nam Moi For Tet

Bro; congrat on your 10,000 posts.

Today not New Year lah, today Vietnam National Day.

Ngày Quốc Khánh:D

jackbl
02-09-2013, 05:22 PM
Mung ky niem 68 nam Quoc Khanh nuoc Vietnam!!!!

jackbl
03-09-2013, 01:46 AM
Learn Vietnamese: Lesson 8: How To Say I Like You And I Love You In Vietnamese
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIpoSvxmVis

jackbl
03-09-2013, 03:06 PM
Learn Vietnamese: Lesson 9: Titles - How To Address Others And Yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yLDyhz9_uc