PDA

View Full Version : Beijing Recommendations

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

ramon
01-06-2005, 02:44 PM
Dear Brothers,

Well said. As far as you have enjoyed the session. Damage is secondary. Do not worry about what others say. Sometimes, they might say they spent 600RMB, but in fact, they might have spent 6000RMB. Who knows.

Good FR. Which hotel were you staying? I have been in Beijing since early 90's, and am curious.

WIth Best regards

I'm staying at the Plaza Hotel. It's pretty new and quite modern, not that expensive too, I booked the suite from :http://www.sinohotel.com/hotel/hotel.html?hid=740

anyways, I have been partying until 5am each day for the past 2 days and I'm really shacked.

There are quite few good joints around now, like Sugar Baby and a few around the vicinity but I party most at the Banana Club. I'ts always packed and they have FLs there too.

I'm flying off to Shanhai tomorrow, so let's see what I can do there.

garfield_77
08-06-2005, 06:13 PM
Hi guys,

a group of Malaysian and Singaporean business partners are coming to visit me this weekend in Beijing. I've been working and living here for almost 2 years. They asked me if I know of a nightclub or ktv where all the hostesses are dressed in red cheongsam. I think its like a work uniform for all the hostesses.

I seldom go to ktv so now I kan cheong trying to find out. If any bros out there know of such a place, please let me know.

Thanks!

lastmemory
09-06-2005, 12:36 PM
3 girls x $1000 rmb for fucking = 3000rmb
2 girls x $ 400 rmb for time and massage = 800rmb
1 girl x $700 rmb for time and massage
total damage = 4500rmb

hey bro,
that s what i call a fucking spree. good for you. maybe i should try it when i am in china. hahaha

ultra88man
09-06-2005, 01:26 PM
[QUOTE=ramon]Ok, I touched down yesterday afternoon and arrived at my hotel feeling very shacked, so went to the health spa and asked for in room massage. I drank abit on flight, so I thought I should deserve a good rub.

.[\QUOTE]

Great FR bro, you are the man !!!

Yes, like bro PTR said ... as long as you really enjoyed it, $$ is not a problem.

How many bros have actually paid peanuts for "dead fish" ??? i would say many many ...

PuTonRen
09-06-2005, 02:05 PM
[QUOTE=ramon]Ok, I touched down yesterday afternoon and arrived at my hotel feeling very shacked, so went to the health spa and asked for in room massage. I drank abit on flight, so I thought I should deserve a good rub.

.[\QUOTE]

Great FR bro, you are the man !!!

Yes, like bro PTR said ... as long as you really enjoyed it, $$ is not a problem.

How many bros have actually paid peanuts for "dead fish" ??? i would say many many ...

Bro ultra88man,

Well said. I always have doubt in people paying little amount or FOC (worst) to get great girls, or looking for GFE.Hahaha....

Hay, I shall be in Beijing from during the first week of July, will you be there? If not, can help to introduce or not.

I have left the Beijing scene for more than 3 years already, and have become a newbie there.

Regards

Van Basten
10-06-2005, 03:33 AM
Believe me, Beijing isn't that great. But it is definately better than Suzhou for sure.

And believe me, Tianjing girls looks pretty but you don't want to have a Tianjing girl friend.

bro wah lau i m stuck in suzhou leh... i m having some fun in suzhou and if BJ is better, man wat fun can i have there?!!?

actually i think it's quite gd to have a suzhou/jiangsu gf bcos they r quite 温柔 and not so attitude n milder, but Tianjin girls look hotter leh... but why not a Tianjin gf? dont tell me it's the proverbial northern girl thingy?

suckerll
11-06-2005, 12:01 PM
dont tell me it's the proverbial northern girl thingy?
pardon me for my ignorance but what proverbial thing is it? :confused:

Van Basten
13-06-2005, 10:47 PM
pardon me for my ignorance but what proverbial thing is it? :confused:

the northern girls r normally more aggressive, with a more straightforward attitude. the northeastern chinese girls, those from harbin etc r typical of this character, bcos it descends from their nomadic tribal culture of the past.

PuTonRen
13-06-2005, 11:06 PM
the northern girls r normally more aggressive, with a more straightforward attitude. the northeastern chinese girls, those from harbin etc r typical of this character, bcos it descends from their nomadic tribal culture of the past.

Bro VB,

You might be correct. But, from my humble number of years in China, the northern girls, appear very outright and straight, but are very scheming and agreesive. Wen Zhou girls are smart and also scheming. Hahaha... You know my favourite right.... Sichuan Girls.

Just came back from Sichuan, and been visited by two ex-friends from there for friendship bonks.

My 2 cent worth

Van Basten
13-06-2005, 11:25 PM
Bro VB,

You might be correct. But, from my humble number of years in China, the northern girls, appear very outright and straight, but are very scheming and agreesive. Wen Zhou girls are smart and also scheming. Hahaha... You know my favourite right.... Sichuan Girls.

Just came back from Sichuan, and been visited by two ex-friends from there for friendship bonks.

My 2 cent worth

bro, Wen Zhou isn't it in Zhejiang instead? they also very scheming ah? i met a few of them, it seems Wen zhou is quite a city like Suzhou for at least the few i have met looks more modern n trendy.

PuTonRen
14-06-2005, 12:26 AM
bro, Wen Zhou isn't it in Zhejiang instead? they also very scheming ah? i met a few of them, it seems Wen zhou is quite a city like Suzhou for at least the few i have met looks more modern n trendy.

Bro,

Wen Zhou people are everywhere in the world where there is opportunity to earn money. In Paris, the Chinese community is mainly made up of Wen Zhou people. They are great merchants and of course smart. I met one recently in Shanghai, who tried to squeeze more money than usual for a night out. She was not smart enough to assume that I was new in China. This was just one of the many examples.

Regards

suckerll
14-06-2005, 08:57 AM
northern girls r normally more aggressive, with a more straightforward attitude. the northeastern chinese girls, those from harbin etc r typical of this character, bcos it descends from their nomadic tribal culture of the past.thanks for the clarification ;)

rockcage
14-06-2005, 10:12 AM
3 girls x $1000 rmb for fucking = 3000rmb
2 girls x $ 400 rmb for time and massage = 800rmb
1 girl x $700 rmb for time and massage
total damage = 4500rmb
total time spent = 4 hrs on 1 girl and 3 hrs on girls

ok, gotta go now, they said the Banana club is nice, so let's see what I'm going to bring back later.

Hmmm....what can i say? You are rich, bro!
Anyhow, FL in Beijing's hotel charge is more expensive than those FL outside, coz they need to pay certain percentage to the spa/HC/hotel....
There are so many places to cheong in Beijing, ranging from RMB300 to RMB5000! Like Passion in Sheraton Hotel, the FL there are all model look, super elegant, but will cost you a damage of RMB500 for chatting, RMB3000 to cheong and RMB5000 to overnight....
So, bro, paying RMB4500 is still kinda worth it for a foursome....

ultra88man
14-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Bro ultra88man,

Well said. I always have doubt in people paying little amount or FOC (worst) to get great girls, or looking for GFE.Hahaha....

Hay, I shall be in Beijing from during the first week of July, will you be there? If not, can help to introduce or not.

I have left the Beijing scene for more than 3 years already, and have become a newbie there.

Regards

Bro PTR,

I will be in hainan from 30Jun-2Jul ... thereafter, i am planning a trip to BJ in Jul, hope i can make it to meet you there. anyway, you can always call me if you need info ... i will point you to the RIGHT directions !!!

take care !!

gigantic_tk
14-06-2005, 11:43 AM
There is this website for out call girls in Beijing, just to share with all of you.
Their rate are 1200RMB for 60 mins and 1600RMB for 90 mins. The gals aged from 20 to 24 years.

http://www.clublee.net/

genghisk
14-06-2005, 12:34 PM
To all Bros in Beijin,
I will be going to Beijin this coming weekend. I need recommendation on hotel. I m looking for hotel around 200 to 300rmb plus range of hotel. Any bros here can help to give some info ?? Thanks.

gigantic_tk
14-06-2005, 04:26 PM
For more economical bonk, follows the local chinese ways. The link
recommended some good places in beijing for sexual activities.

Beijing Kangtau (http://www.crazysclub.net/forum/cgi-bin/topic.cgi?forum=13&topic=12&start=36&show=25)

Only for those who can read chinese.

marji
16-06-2005, 12:26 PM
Might be moving over to beijing for a couple of years next month.

Lived there for a year back in 2001 and haven't been there since.....

Do hope to hook up with some bros who's there for some fun ya.....

See ya guys soon!

tokyoboy
26-06-2005, 03:30 PM
beijing bros,

could any of you let me know where i can find a high-end HC in beijing? there are plenty of real nice ones in shanghai (eg, city sauna in the golden bell building), with great sauna facilities, cute meimeis for ear picking, foot massage, HJ. not looking for FJ at the HC as i would head to the k's for that but someplace nice, clean with good service. there was one at the basement of landmark towers but that is shutdown and taken over by the ktv. the ones at wangfujing grand hotel and tianlun dynasty are all FJ places with limited facilities and services. shish. . .just looking for a nice place to relax in the afternoon.

thanks in advance.

TB

tamelio
26-06-2005, 03:46 PM
hi +++yoboy,

I share the same interest as you , prefer a nice , cozy sauna that provide good massage with happy endings ! City sauna in shanghai is also my favorite. As for Beijing, recently I just discouvered this place called Regency Massage, similar standard with City Sauna, great girls , tried 88 , she is real good ! also tried 89 before, not as experienced but very GFE too.

Regency is located in #39, Yen Sha xiao tian lu, next to the Tong Hai seafood restaurant in Chao Yang district

enjoy

tom

36SCE
26-06-2005, 06:31 PM
hi +++yoboy,

I share the same interest as you , prefer a nice , cozy sauna that provide good massage with happy endings ! City sauna in shanghai is also my favorite. As for Beijing, recently I just discouvered this place called Regency Massage, similar standard with City Sauna, great girls , tried 88 , she is real good ! also tried 89 before, not as experienced but very GFE too.

Regency is located in #39, Yen Sha xiao tian lu, next to the Tong Hai seafood restaurant in Chao Yang district

enjoy

tom

Sounds interesting Tom ! What's the damage for this place ? :)

tokyoboy
27-06-2005, 03:23 PM
tom,

many thanks for the info.

TB

marji
27-06-2005, 03:31 PM

enjoy

tom

hi bro Tom,

Is this the Yen Sha next to Kempiski hotel?

tokyoboy
27-06-2005, 03:37 PM
tom,

could you share with us a bit more detail about the location of regency masage? cross roads, etc. perhaps a phone number?

thanks in advance.

cch2001
30-06-2005, 10:44 AM
like many places in China, the english name and chinese name not the same! the chinese name of Regency is "Li Chi Shui Hui". chi as in "pool".

turn right at junction after Hard Rock Cafe and Landmark Hotel into Mai Zi Dian Jie. Regency is next to Liang Ma Flower market and East Ocean (Dong Hai) Seafood restaurant.

this place is quite "high class" so not crowded like other local joints. good place to entertain clients and discuss business. I tried this place since it opened after CNY.

free food like beef noodles and rice dishes. plus free drinks like tea, fruit juices and soft drinks.

ask for managers: Xiao Wang or Niu Yong. both guys. if they recognised u after a few visits, they can give u 20% discounts or discount coupons (RMB128 off standard sauna charges).

overall massage standard quite good. if u wan a good and thorough massage, please ask for "good massage" at the beginning if not the girls will normally "proceed" to special.

cheers!
tom,

could you share with us a bit more detail about the location of regency masage? cross roads, etc. perhaps a phone number?

thanks in advance.

36SCE
01-07-2005, 12:29 AM
turn right at junction after Hard Rock Cafe and Landmark Hotel into Mai Zi Dian Jie. Regency is next to Liang Ma Flower market and East Ocean (Dong Hai) Seafood restaurant.

I assume this is the lane just before the big canal and Lufthansa Center? BTW, any indication on the damage and only HJ or full service. Thanks !

69er
01-07-2005, 03:21 PM
tom,

thanks in advance.

Here is the phone number 010-6501-8333

sjhks67
02-07-2005, 12:26 AM
My Dear Bros, I Will Be Stoping By In Beijing Next Week For Only 2 Nights. If Price Is Not A Concern, Can You Seniors Recommend Me Any Night Club With Stunners That Can Be Da Bao? Having Gone Thru The Thread, Passions Is Closed. Any Alternative? Not Much Time In Beijing So Accurate Information Is Most Welcome. Thanks In Advance

Broky88
02-07-2005, 01:08 AM
Will be in BJ next week staying at Yan Xiang hotel. Any cheap gals to bonk in that area? :rolleyes:

ultra88man
04-07-2005, 01:27 PM
like many places in China, the english name and chinese name not the same! the chinese name of Regency is "Li Chi Shui Hui". chi as in "pool".

this place is quite "high class" so not crowded like other local joints. good place to entertain clients and discuss business. I tried this place since it opened after CNY.

free food like beef noodles and rice dishes. plus free drinks like tea, fruit juices and soft drinks.

ask for managers: Xiao Wang or Niu Yong. both guys. if they recognised u after a few visits, they can give u 20% discounts or discount coupons (RMB128 off standard sauna charges).

overall massage standard quite good. if u wan a good and thorough massage, please ask for "good massage" at the beginning if not the girls will normally "proceed" to special.

cheers!

Yo Bro, Nice to know that you are still kicking and cheonging in BJ. Will call you to catch up the next time i go up north.

tata

marji
04-07-2005, 01:48 PM
My Dear Bros, I Will Be Stoping By In Beijing Next Week For Only 2 Nights. If Price Is Not A Concern, Can You Seniors Recommend Me Any Night Club With Stunners That Can Be Da Bao? Having Gone Thru The Thread, Passions Is Closed. Any Alternative? Not Much Time In Beijing So Accurate Information Is Most Welcome. Thanks In Advance

Bro, I believe Passion has reopened.... If I'm wrong, maybe you can try House or Poly Plaza.

cch2001
05-07-2005, 10:00 AM
all these cheonging more for work than entertainment. when it's work then xian half oredi.

u coming to BJ in July, right? call me when u'r here. got some new joints to bring u to!

Yo Bro, Nice to know that you are still kicking and cheonging in BJ. Will call you to catch up the next time i go up north.

tata

69er
05-07-2005, 03:49 PM
Bro, I believe Passion has reopened.... If I'm wrong, maybe you can try House or Poly Plaza.

I though House was closed for renovation too. Has it reopened? I also heard that House and Tian Shang may be closed for good (rumors)

Poly is open but the datang (big show floor) was under renovation.

The Sunshine Club in Wangfujijng Hotel (not Wangfu Hotel) is open and no-renovation. It is probably the best place to visit these days. They have some pretty nice looking girls (may be better than Poly)

69er
05-07-2005, 03:51 PM
There is also the Duong Huan Entertainment Center behind Poly. There are doing some kind of promotion right now. I think 300 rmb for a small K room ( good to fit 3 guys + girls) with some free drinks. And the big sitting area charges no cover charege (but you have to order a drink as usual). Pretty nice place but girls are not as good as that of Sunshines.

69er
07-07-2005, 02:00 PM
Sounds interesting Tom ! What's the damage for this place ? :)

around 800 rmb, for BM and BBBJ but no FS (they don't offer FS)

marji
07-07-2005, 02:18 PM
all these cheonging more for work than entertainment. when it's work then xian half oredi.

u coming to BJ in July, right? call me when u'r here. got some new joints to bring u to!

Can bring me along together with bro ultraman? hehehe

singa
10-07-2005, 03:05 PM
Hi

I want to thank brother Tom for the info. on the HC.

The exact cost breakdown is as follow:
138 for shower
198 + 198 for room
800 for tips

and there's no more 89.

Remember there is no FR for the place.

Enjoy.

Singa

MrBates
25-07-2005, 08:33 PM
Anybody who will be in Beijing on 6th - 12th August? Want to find some brothers to cheong with...my mandarin is very limited... :o

joes
26-07-2005, 12:28 PM
Hi Tom,

What is the price for the Sunshine Club girls -ST and all-night?

Joe

69er
26-07-2005, 03:46 PM
Hi Tom,

What is the price for the Sunshine Club girls -ST and all-night?

Joe

2000 over night and 1500 short term. If you sit with girls (in K room or dating) she may try to cheat and ask you for another 400 sitting tip.

As Sunshine, you could just walk in and tell Mama San that you are not interested in sitting for a drink but just want to choose a girl for takeout right away. She will show you the line up for takeouts. Same thing with the club at 2nd fl of tian lun wang chao hotel.

MrBates
26-07-2005, 10:15 PM
Hello Bro 69er..
Would you be so kind to tell me where's this Sunshine Club address?? ;)

MrBates
26-07-2005, 10:36 PM
Hello Bro 69er..
Would you be so kind to tell me where's this Sunshine Club address?? ;)

OK,bros.. never mind, I already searched for it on this thread..
Thanks!! :)

69er
28-07-2005, 01:21 PM
OK,bros.. never mind, I already searched for it on this thread..
Thanks!! :)

2nd floor of Wangfujing Hotel (not wangfu hotel). Tel: 65211122.
Have fun

Harley_Fatboy
29-07-2005, 09:40 AM
All Bro,

I am the new guy on the block. Just arrive in Beijing on 27 July. Trying to go through all the thread in the section. All bro who want to cheong can contact me. Thanks.

SGPshanghai69
29-07-2005, 09:46 AM
All Bro,

I am the new guy on the block. Just arrive in Beijing on 27 July. Trying to go through all the thread in the section. All bro who want to cheong can contact me. Thanks.

Hey there Bro Harley fatboy,
Bro u new here??? Sure or not??/ U disappeared for quite awhile though....how r u?
It's been awhile since u r here online again....
So u have now switched from S'hai to Beijing eh? Have fun there bro....
Best regards,

Ah Tan
29-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Can bring me along together with bro ultraman? hehehe

sorry bro sorry was unable to meet you in beijing this month as will be goin to CU instead. PM me your china mobile....i will see what i can do.

marji
29-07-2005, 12:32 PM
All Bro,

hi bro,

bro eddy and myself will be there next week... keep in touch...
please PM me your china mobile...

cheers!

marji
29-07-2005, 12:34 PM
sorry bro sorry was unable to meet you in beijing this month as will be goin to CU instead. PM me your china mobile....i will see what i can do.

I am now in GZ and will be in BJ next week... where will you be then?

where is CU huh?

Harley_Fatboy
29-07-2005, 05:14 PM
Hey there Bro Harley fatboy,
Bro u new here??? Sure or not??/ U disappeared for quite awhile though....how r u?
It's been awhile since u r here online again....
So u have now switched from S'hai to Beijing eh? Have fun there bro....
Best regards,

Hey bro,

That was almost 8 yrs back when I am station in BJ. Believe now things have change quite a lot. :(

SGPshanghai69
29-07-2005, 05:56 PM
Hey bro,

That was almost 8 yrs back when I am station in BJ. Believe now things have change quite a lot. :(

Bro Harley_Fatboy,
Whatever the case might be, welcome back to China!
Wish u all the best in your new endeavours here bro for your present posting back here this time round.....

Keep in touch bro.
Regards,

Cooljackal
31-07-2005, 09:53 AM
Hi all,

Went to Sanlitun last Saturday, when it was raining cats and dogs on supposedly the hottest day in Summer in Beijing.

Was approached by this lady pimp at the entrance. Thought what the heck, and ask her to bring the girls over. Price was RMB 400 ST, and 800 LT (till 8 a.m.)

Waited for 10 mins, car came, BUT only one girl in the car!

Anyhow, the girl looks nice enough and I agreed. So here's the FR:

Looks: 6.5 (a bit short)
Personality: 8.5 (very bubbly, GF feeling)
BJ: N/A
FJ: 7.5 (a lot of fake moans, that seem realistic enough. When I teased her that it's fake, she started laughing and her face turned red)
RTF: Yes (in fact I screwed her again on Sunday!)

If u call her w/o the pimp, prices become RMB 300 ST and RMB 600 LT.

Name: Su Tong
Contact: one three three six six zero three nine six nine nine (doesn't speak much English though)

Not the best bong, but nice personality to spend the night with.

honkytonk_man
01-08-2005, 02:31 AM
All Bro,

Bro, I am on leave right now.....very bored in SG....Any nice places to cheong in BJ? Been there 3 times but never tried any hanky panky .....I am tempted to fly over to China.....want to go Dalian or not? SMS me lah...

eddy
01-08-2005, 11:24 AM
yo bro Marji, I oredi PM bro Harley and waiting reply

bro Cooljackal already PM me a FL lobang this morning who is part of a group of FLs (refer to his FR above).... will share with u once we meet this sunday.....

Bro Marji, I arrive on Sat afternoon, got time to meet on Saturday or not? Or we still stick to meeting on Sunday evening?

eddy

hi bro,

bro eddy and myself will be there next week... keep in touch...
please PM me your china mobile...

cheers!

eddy
01-08-2005, 11:29 AM
hi Bro Cooljackal how to get to Sanlitun?

Most of us will be staying at the Wangfujing/Chaoyang area

Harley_Fatboy
01-08-2005, 12:44 PM
Bro, I am on leave right now.....very bored in SG....Any nice places to cheong in BJ? Been there 3 times but never tried any hanky panky .....I am tempted to fly over to China.....want to go Dalian or not? SMS me lah...

Hi Bro,

Dalian will be nice. Been there and there are 2 very big health center and they provide all service except Sex. They have girl that wear bikini and do rub back for you. Ask the taxi driver and they will know as I only been there twice and forget to ask the name. Sorry.

eddy
01-08-2005, 12:49 PM
are there any type of family-style massage spas in Beijing? Like the ones in Shenzen (eg Carnival, Queens Spa, Hawaii etc etc)?

Harley_Fatboy
01-08-2005, 02:35 PM
are there any type of family-style massage spas in Beijing? Like the ones in Shenzen (eg Carnival, Queens Spa, Hawaii etc etc)?

Bro Eddy,

I know there is one near Holiday Inn Lido near Ta Shan Zi.

eddy
01-08-2005, 02:53 PM
hey Harley....thanks for your PM...... although I am co-ordinating the meet up in Beijing amongst yourself, ZhongGuoRen, MrBates and myself, I AM CLUELESS about Beijing.

I have asked around and have some suggestions on where to go but ALL these places will be my FIRST TIME. So if the joint is not up to standard, please dont fark me ok?

My info and lobangs will be entirely based on information gotten from the various forums and recommendations.

I understand that Sanlitun is about 20+ mins by cab from wangfujing area at the 3rd(?) outer ring road and quite alot of pubs, KTVs and fuckshops. I have NEVER been there and just worry that Shanlitun is too general an area to tell the cab driver to go to without a specific reference building or landmark.

Any bros can help out?

eddy

eddy
01-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Bro Eddy,

I know there is one near Holiday Inn Lido near Ta Shan Zi.

I know where the Holiday Inn Lido is.......was last there about 13 Looonnggg years ago. My Beijing colleague (good boy who dont play) will search around for a good one near Chaoyang.

Found on on the internet called BACKingham Palace (LOL!!! ) but that report is about 7 years old already

Harley_Fatboy
01-08-2005, 04:24 PM
hey Harley....thanks for your PM...... although I am co-ordinating the meet up in Beijing amongst yourself, ZhongGuoRen, MrBates and myself, I AM CLUELESS about Beijing.

I have asked around and have some suggestions on where to go but ALL these places will be my FIRST TIME. So if the joint is not up to standard, please dont fark me ok?

My info and lobangs will be entirely based on information gotten from the various forums and recommendations.

I understand that Sanlitun is about 20+ mins by cab from wangfujing area at the 3rd(?) outer ring road and quite alot of pubs, KTVs and fuckshops. I have NEVER been there and just worry that Shanlitun is too general an area to tell the cab driver to go to without a specific reference building or landmark.

Any bros can help out?

eddy

Bro,

Just tell the taxi driver that you need to go to Sanlitun Ziu Bar Zia (Beer Street) they will know the place. The street is around 50 m and just let me know the pub name I and ZhongGuaRen will be there. I really do not know about fuck shop there but there are alot of FL. If you like the Hard Rock is another hangout for FL. The best FL that I know is Sheraton Great Wall Tien San Ren Zien there are lot of girls in the disco. But be prepared to pay a price but the quality is top. You can also try the Banana Disco heard that there are also FL. Just need to speak more English with your friends in the disco and you will attract the FL.

cch2001
01-08-2005, 05:26 PM
bro Eddy,

I donno what u have in mind but u can try Seine (sai na he) at West 2nd Ring Rd (Xi Er Huan), Lotus Flower Pond East Rd (Lian Hua Chi Dong Lu). cab drivers should know. I see locals bringing their GF, or wife and kids there. local ladies also go there with frens. so should be family-style enuff.

large sauna, jacuzzi side for Men, with scrub baths. buffet from 6.30pm. variety show from 9pm, incl sing song, acrobats, er ren chuan (North East style comedy. even got free internet (write FRs for this thread?)

they have foot and body massage. as far as I know, no specials.

eddy
01-08-2005, 06:01 PM
thanks Bros..... my blackberry notepad getting fuller with all this info!

MrBates
02-08-2005, 12:48 AM
Bro,

Just tell the taxi driver that you need to go to Sanlitun Ziu Bar Zia (Beer Street) they will know the place. The street is around 50 m and just let me know the pub name I and ZhongGuaRen will be there. I really do not know about fuck shop there but there are alot of FL. If you like the Hard Rock is another hangout for FL. The best FL that I know is Sheraton Great Wall Tien San Ren Zien there are lot of girls in the disco. But be prepared to pay a price but the quality is top. You can also try the Banana Disco heard that there are also FL. Just need to speak more English with your friends in the disco and you will attract the FL.

I think this Banana Disco is okay.. as speaking in english is needed more than chinese..I have a limited mandarin knowledge...he he..he
but can say 'yao zhuo ai mah??'.. ha ha. :p

thralloforcus
04-08-2005, 02:29 PM
Just been to San Li Tun with a friend over the weekend. Wah, touts were everywhere, can't walk 20paces without being stopped by one. Which bar in San Li Tun has good quality FLs? Whats the market price? My friend paid 500RMB for a streetwalker near San Li Tun.

Elrond
04-08-2005, 04:32 PM
Whatever you do, don't follow the touts at Wangfujing area! Made the mistake once, followed him to a KTV place, had sex with a girl there, then attendants rushed in and caught me red handed, used condom in hand. Grilled, persuaded, threatened by 3 managers in turn, one pretended to talk to his staff outside the door about entertaining the cops who have arrived. Purpose? Get me to pay RMB 30K, later dropped to RMB 10k with my ATM card. Called their bluff in the end, but not before handing over watch and some cash, and me entertaining some serious thoughts if fighting my way out.

Be safe.

ER

ZhongGuoRen69
05-08-2005, 11:54 AM
bros, paiseh have not been coming to forum. been fucking busy lately with my work lately. (not busy fucking :D ) bro harley_fatboy has informed me abt a meetup this sunday. who else will be going? eddy? mr bates? anyway bro harley_fatboy and i will be going. bros who wants to contact me can PM me or get my contact no. from bro harley.

cheers and cheong safely.ZGR69

Bro,

eddy
05-08-2005, 04:37 PM
i will be coming alone because Marji and MrBates has changed their plans (work related) and will not be in town

See u guys! I have Harley's number

MrBates
05-08-2005, 10:12 PM
i will be coming alone because Marji and MrBates has changed their plans (work related) and will not be in town

See u guys! I have Harley's number

Bros..sorry i can't make it..but would like to hear your FRs for future reference he he he..

happy cheonging but be safe!! :p

cj2000
07-08-2005, 09:06 AM
Are you guys still cheonging today?!?!

I just arrived in Beijing and just saw the thread.

I have a chinese mobile number...PMed Zhongguoren69 liao.

Hope to cheong with you guys tonight!

ultra88man
08-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Whatever you do, don't follow the touts at Wangfujing area! Made the mistake once, followed him to a KTV place, had sex with a girl there, then attendants rushed in and caught me red handed, used condom in hand. Grilled, persuaded, threatened by 3 managers in turn, one pretended to talk to his staff outside the door about entertaining the cops who have arrived. Purpose? Get me to pay RMB 30K, later dropped to RMB 10k with my ATM card. Called their bluff in the end, but not before handing over watch and some cash, and me entertaining some serious thoughts if fighting my way out.

Be safe.

ER

Bro, it is good that this reminder comes up again. Yes, no matter what you do or where you are (not only wangfujing), do not follow touts !!

to the other bros: those who ask you to drink in the bars along sanlitun it is ok lah, don't let anyone convince you that you will enjoy better in some KTV/bars which they offer to drive you to.

FLs in sanlitun: quite a few in "boys and girls" ... not so sure about others, maybe bros in BJ can enlighten the new bros here.

PuTonRen
08-08-2005, 02:48 PM
[QUOTE=ultra88man]
to the other bros: those who ask you to drink in the bars along sanlitun it is ok lah, don't let anyone convince you that you will enjoy better in some KTV/bars which they offer to drive you to.
QUOTE]

Bro ultra88man,

Well said bro, you are the Ambassador to Beijing. You have said something right on spot. I have also written a post recounting what one brother has encountered in a joint where he went there after being touted to go. He was RMB 8000 poorer and the increase in Stress.

What about those Taiwanese who loiter aroung Wangfujin da jie, asking people like us by surprise in Hokkien, whether we want to buy Jade. These are con men. I still saw some in July 2005 when I stayed in Novetel Peace Hotel. Oh yes, some nights, when I came back late, after alighting from the taxi, I was approached by several men asking to go to their joints or asking me whether I want "Xiao Jie". You have to be careful with these touts also. They even told me that they had Russians, Yoslav. etc...

Long time no see, Bro, I will be in Shanghai soon, care for a Tea Session and TC.

Regards from PTR

ultra88man
08-08-2005, 02:54 PM
[
Long time no see, Bro, I will be in Shanghai soon, care for a Tea Session and TC.

Regards from PTR

of cos, my pleasure ...

geylang18
10-08-2005, 12:50 PM
Hi all,

Name: Su Tong
Contact: one three three six six zero three nine six nine nine (doesn't speak much English though)

Not the best bong, but nice personality to spend the night with.

Thanks for contact. Called her and went to her place. It was a really broken down wooden terrace with no toliet. The size of a room thats all.

Age 22
Face : 4/10
Boob : 32A
Body : 4/10
Service : 5/10
BBBJ : 6/10 (but only a minute or two
FJ : 6/10 but her face her bit turnoff
RTF : no but she got friends to recommend.
Remarks : Safe to fuck

geylang18
10-08-2005, 12:52 PM
Can any bros recommend those Shanghai type Washhair, massage type service in Beijing near World Trade Center. I cant seem to find.

ultra88man
10-08-2005, 01:41 PM
Can any bros recommend those Shanghai type Washhair, massage type service in Beijing near World Trade Center. I cant seem to find.
go behind sai te (scitech), where banana is. There is a petrol kiosk (ask around). Opposite the petrol kiosk, there is a small one. Forgotten the price for a FJ, i think less then 200rmb. last tried, many months ago.

Cooljackal
12-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Thanks for contact. Called her and went to her place. It was a really broken down wooden terrace with no toliet. The size of a room thats all.

Age 22

Hi Geylang18,

I tried her at my hotel. I guess that's where the attitude diff.

The thing is: she told me she doesn't do BJ or BBBJ. Maybe shld get her to do it on me next time I'm there.

Cheers,

Cool

majere
15-08-2005, 03:12 AM
Hi Guys

I am currently staying at Beijing for the next few years....

Anyone still at beijing and care to go for some gathering?

Harley_Fatboy
15-08-2005, 11:57 AM
Hi Guys

I am currently staying at Beijing for the next few years....

Anyone still at beijing and care to go for some gathering?

Hi Bro,

Please pm me your contact. I will also be stay in Beijing for the next 2 years and maybe we could arrange more gathering.

Harley_Fatboy
15-08-2005, 12:02 PM

Age 22

Hi Geyland81,

Thanks to Bro Cool contact, tried her at my apartment and she is OK and quite friendly. She did do BJ but only for few minute. I think becuase she is doing at her place there no place to wash up and that might the cause she did not do BJ. Another bro also tried her in his hotel and she do BJ for him. Next time maybe you could bring her to your hotel and the service might be different.

nasdaq2003
15-08-2005, 12:36 PM
If your Chinese is good enough, the best place to find FLs is QQ and 263 irc.

There are many chat room in QQ and irc-263.

The best place for QQ is Beijing, Chaoyang room and Haidian room, for 263 is Beijing II. I use pinyin here, but the actually room are in Chinese.

The price is RMB300-800 ST and 600-1200 for overnight.

The best I ever meet are 1 2nd year university student for rmb 600 ST and a 19 years model from sichuan. I have no more contact information anymore.

I just post a few logged msg from irc. I tried none of them yet.

21岁,车模1.71米 99斤 肤白靓丽 温柔可爱 住在宣
武区附近,不在京勿扰电话83751357.

我叫马薇,20岁.是计算机专业大二的学生,正在放假
中.绝对漂亮的我.净高171cm 体重53kg 完美的身材,特别白嫩的皮肤.住海淀
人大西门附近【1.3.3.9.1.6.6.6.5.8.4.】

妹妹张雪,独居北京海淀友谊宾馆附近,20岁,身
高1.68,体重102,36C,素质好,绝对漂亮,满足你......
电话:13391701516 不在京勿扰 有诚意电话聊。

北京海淀靓女思疑19岁/177米/54kg,青春靓丽,身材特棒,[
决对活好].400/次.电话详谈[ 13366806488 ]
我叫白小蓉在健身俱乐部任健美操助教.完美的身材,特
白的皮肤会给你带来一个青春女孩与众不同的感受.年方18s/高171cm/重52kg.
住海淀万泉河⒈⒊⒊⒐⒈⒌⒏⒌⒐⒋⒍
北京女孩18 漂亮 兼职 800/次 不讲价 在崇文门 169
96电话13801306795短信不回或83416020

seeknewss
15-08-2005, 04:13 PM
Hi Geylang18,

I tried her at my hotel. I guess that's where the attitude diff.

The thing is: she told me she doesn't do BJ or BBBJ. Maybe shld get her to do it on me next time I'm there.

Cheers,

Cool

Was in Beijing last week. Also tried this gal Su Tong. She never did BJ or BBBJ but she charge RMB400 ST. She is quite short with long hair. Not pretty nor ugly about 6/10. Body is not gorgeous slim since she is short. Just don't have the jaw dropped feeling when saw her. But rather she quite bubbly and give gf feeling. Next day call my China hp and told me she miss me and ask to come over to my hotel. I gave excuse tired and suggest next night prior to departing Beijing. Of course did not call her just switch off my hp. Just don't have RTF feeling.

thralloforcus
16-08-2005, 01:02 AM
Heard from some streetwalkers I talked to that Gong An is coming down hard on them now a days? Lots of plainclothes in unmarked cars watching and was told they would actually follow the girl and her customer back to their house/hotel and then bust down the door to make an arrest? Dunno true or not?

nasdaq2003
16-08-2005, 10:00 AM
It is called 100 days crack-down till Oct 1. That is normal before Chinese national holiday.

Those Fls online are more careful than the ones in san li tuan.

eddy
16-08-2005, 04:24 PM
just got back from Beijing and it was a great trip for me. I hooked up with a Korean, a Mongolian, a Uzbekistan and 3 girls from dongbei China......and all this before my Shenzhen gf came over for 4 days.

Going into the details is just going to take too long so I will spare everyone the gory on-bed details.

Arrived on Saturday and immediately hooked up with Harley Fatboy and Zhongguoren69 in Sanlitun that evening. Su Tong brought 2 other girls along......San San and Tong Tong.

Both San and Tong were quite cute with Tong Tong looking very much like a cute Japanese schoolgirl. Zhongguoren moved quickly on tong tong leaving me with san san.

San san was from Haerbin and just 2-3 weeks in town. Told me she was raped by someone and decided 'what the heck' and joined in the trade. Nice tits and really enjoyed getting head from me....said it was her first time. Damage was 300rmb ST.... basically must teach her techniques otherwise was a novice in bed.

Next night (sunday) called Tong tong over to the hotel and drilled her too. She is super cute with a never ending smile and bright eyes....she was very afraid of making any noise while making out but the little moans were a big turn on ....very nice skin and if you like baby fats, this is the girl for you. Also very inexperienced, been in this line only for barely 2 months. ST 300rmb

Monday afternoon free so called Su Tong over. Very friendly girl and GFE but nothing much to look at. She said she stays in a really dirty dump so asked if its ok if she just hang out in my room to watch tv until she starts work that evening. No problem with me. ST 300rmb including a bbbj.

After 3 straight days of China ladies, a colleague brought me to 7 Star Islands (Chi Xing Tao) pub on Rutan Rd right next door to the Rutan Hotel.

The place was a little old and messy. Entrance was 25rmb and drinks were 30-35rmb. Huge selection of Russian, Uzbek, Mongolian girls with a sprinkling of local ladies.

I picked one lady from Uzbek. Totally smitten with her exotic look.....looks very Chinese features but with ang moh skin. About 1.75m tall with 35C tits. Talked to her for a bit and settled on 600rmb for ST at her apartment.

These soviet girls share apartments and when we arrived and went into the apartment, I could immediately hear heavy moaning and groaning coming in from one of the rooms.

Her room was messy and toilet barely clean. But her service was great.... took our own sweet time and gave me a long cbj, allowed me to tit-fuck her. I couldnt come after 3 straight nights of fucking so she finger-fucked herself (after I ate her for 15 minutes) until she climaxed
several times in a row. I regained my erection again by then and the sight of her bucking and shoving 2 of her fingers into herself 2 feet away from my face was too much. I ripped open a cd, capped myself and plunged into her. After 20-40 strokes, we came together. Dont know if it was a faked orgasm but it was good.

Be careful when going to 7 Stars Island..... the fucking taxi drivers hanging around outside charge a flat 50rmb to bring u ANYWHERE in the city. Take a walk away from the pub and hail down any other passing taxi and use the meter. My taxi ride was exactly 1 min and 15 seconds door to door to her apartment and he wanted 50rmb.....I threw 10rmb at him and told him to fxxx off..... he was plenty unhappy but dared not chase us into the apartment block. I was a little frightened after the fuck with this Uzbek girl because taxi driver was earlier screaming that he'd wait for me and settle the score. Luckily he wasnt around, checked with one of the other taxi's outside the apartment and they go by meter..... jumped in and got the hell out of there.

Wed night, went back to 7 Stars Island because I had another girl that I badly wanted the night before and chose the Uzbek then. She was very lovely, from South Korea with huge round eyes, nice trim body and decent 33B tits.

Harley_Fatboy
16-08-2005, 04:36 PM
Another area that you could find FL is at Traders need the China World Hotel. Recently I was there did talk to some mummy and they do bring girls in cars and the price is only RMB 300 for ST. Some of the girls look very young but no experience and that where we came in. I manager to get the mummy contact and if any bro need the contact can PM me.

Harley_Fatboy
16-08-2005, 04:39 PM
just got back from Beijing and it was a great trip for me. I hooked up with a Korean, a Mongolian, a Uzbekistan and 3 girls from dongbei China......and all this before my Shenzhen gf came over for 4 days.

Going into the details is just going to take too long so I will spare everyone the gory on-bed details.

Arrived on Saturday and immediately hooked up with Harley Fatboy and Zhongguoren69 in Sanlitun that evening. Su Tong brought 2 other girls along......San San and Tong Tong.

Both San and Tong were quite cute with Tong Tong looking very much like a cute Japanese schoolgirl. Zhongguoren moved quickly on tong tong leaving me with san san.

San san was from Haerbin and just 2-3 weeks in town. Told me she was raped by someone and decided 'what the heck' and joined in the trade. Nice tits and really enjoyed getting head from me....said it was her first time. Damage was 300rmb ST.... basically must teach her techniques otherwise was a novice in bed.

Next night (sunday) called Tong tong over to the hotel and drilled her too. She is super cute with a never ending smile and bright eyes....she was very afraid of making any noise while making out but the little moans were a big turn on ....very nice skin and if you like baby fats, this is the girl for you. Also very inexperienced, been in this line only for barely 2 months. ST 300rmb

Monday afternoon free so called Su Tong over. Very friendly girl and GFE but nothing much to look at. She said she stays in a really dirty dump so asked if its ok if she just hang out in my room to watch tv until she starts work that evening. No problem with me. ST 300rmb including a bbbj.

After 3 straight days of China ladies, a colleague brought me to 7 Star Islands (Chi Xing Tao) pub on Rutan Rd right next door to the Rutan Hotel.

The place was a little old and messy. Entrance was 25rmb and drinks were 30-35rmb. Huge selection of Russian, Uzbek, Mongolian girls with a sprinkling of local ladies.

I picked one lady from Uzbek. Totally smitten with her exotic look.....looks very Chinese features but with ang moh skin. About 1.75m tall with 35C tits. Talked to her for a bit and settled on 600rmb for ST at her apartment.

These soviet girls share apartments and when we arrived and went into the apartment, I could immediately hear heavy moaning and groaning coming in from one of the rooms.

Her room was messy and toilet barely clean. But her service was great.... took our own sweet time and gave me a long cbj, allowed me to tit-fuck her. I couldnt come after 3 straight nights of fucking so she finger-fucked herself (after I ate her for 15 minutes) until she climaxed
several times in a row. I regained my erection again by then and the sight of her bucking and shoving 2 of her fingers into herself 2 feet away from my face was too much. I ripped open a cd, capped myself and plunged into her. After 20-40 strokes, we came together. Dont know if it was a faked orgasm but it was good.

Be careful when going to 7 Stars Island..... the fucking taxi drivers hanging around outside charge a flat 50rmb to bring u ANYWHERE in the city. Take a walk away from the pub and hail down any other passing taxi and use the meter. My taxi ride was exactly 1 min and 15 seconds door to door to her apartment and he wanted 50rmb.....I threw 10rmb at him and told him to fxxx off..... he was plenty unhappy but dared not chase us into the apartment block. I was a little frightened after the fuck with this Uzbek girl because taxi driver was earlier screaming that he'd wait for me and settle the score. Luckily he wasnt around, checked with one of the other taxi's outside the apartment and they go by meter..... jumped in and got the hell out of there.

Wed night, went back to 7 Stars Island because I had another girl that I badly wanted the night before and chose the Uzbek then. She was very lovely, from South Korea with huge round eyes, nice trim body and decent 33B tits.

Bro Eddy,

Happy that you enjoy your trip in Beijing and would catch up with you next week when back in Singpaore.

eddy
16-08-2005, 04:42 PM
continued....

after my frightening experience with the cab driver and the filthy apartment (despite the good time it was a stupid move to follow the Uzbek girl back to her apartment) I negotiated for 1200rmb for overnight with this korean WL.

She wanted money upfront first once we arrived and I stupidly gave it to her after she guaranteed that its no problem.

Shower was nice..... pre-fuck playtime was decent followed by a cbj......very very nice white body and nicely firm tits.

However after the 1st fuck, she wanted to go back saying got something on. I said 'no way'....she tried to walk out of the room....sorry guys, really didnt want to hurt a woman......but it was such an obvious con job that I just grabbed her shoulder and threw her back onto the bed. She glared at me and screamed what the hell I wanted.

I think she was afraid I was going to slap or beat her around a bit (I didnt do that, not my policy to beat women) (fatboy, sinoview and the guys know what I look like....a 100+kg with gang henchman looks) . Did not even negotiate with her this time...... told her to either drop fucking 300rmb on the bed, keep the 900rmb and get the fuck out of my room.....or to undress herself immediately for the 2nd round.

She returned 300rmb immediately

She tried to apologise and kiss up again.....I took the money threw it on the dressing table, opened the door and told her to scram.

I will not try this Korean lady again but if u guys are keen on those doll-type huge eyes looks, she is fine..... her price is a fair 800rmb for 1 shot.

By then it was the end of Wed......my SZ gf flew over the next day afternoon to spend the next 4 days with me until Sunday.....and that's another FR.

marji
16-08-2005, 06:22 PM
Another area that you could find FL is at Traders need the China World Hotel. Recently I was there did talk to some mummy and they do bring girls in cars and the price is only RMB 300 for ST. Some of the girls look very young but no experience and that where we came in. I manager to get the mummy contact and if any bro need the contact can PM me.

HI bro,

Would appreciate if you can PM me the number of this mummy's contact.

Thanks bro!

marji
16-08-2005, 06:26 PM

I picked one lady from Uzbek. Totally smitten with her exotic look.....looks very Chinese features but with ang moh skin. About 1.75m tall with 35C tits. .

Hi bro!

Glad to see that you really enjoyed your trip to Beijing! I am still apologetic that I couldn't meet up there as I was stuck in South China.

Anyway, thanks for the great FR! Will up you! I have had a great time in CP as well during the same period. Perhaps you wanna go to the CP thread and have a look at my FR there!?

I am now iin Tianjin and will be moving on to Beijing after this stint. Would go 7 stars and have a look and hope to bonk this Uzbek chick too... sound like she is really a good f**k!

Also would appreciate if you can share some FL contacts too... thanks bro!

eddy
16-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Spelt the address wrongly for 7 Stars Island Pub.... its next to Ritan Hotel Beijing Address: 1 Ritan Road Beijing 100020 Phone: 86-10-65125588 Fax: 86-10-65128671

junksampah
16-08-2005, 08:53 PM
Anymore gartherings this friday night or saturday? would like to join in.. PM me if there is..

MrBates
16-08-2005, 11:04 PM
ohhh what a nice FR..bros...
what a f%#K I miss out there with you!!!!

gdinod
17-08-2005, 10:33 AM
Anymore gartherings this friday night or saturday? would like to join in.. PM me if there is..

Hi, there might be one tonite. PM me.

Yo Harley, there is any other kaki in BJ.

marji
17-08-2005, 05:30 PM
If your Chinese is good enough, the best place to find FLs is QQ and 263 irc.

There are many chat room in QQ and irc-263.

The best place for QQ is Beijing, Chaoyang room and Haidian room, for 263 is Beijing II. I use pinyin here, but the actually room are in Chinese.
。。。。北京女孩18 漂亮 兼职 800/次 不讲价 在崇文门 169
96电话13801306795短信不回或83416020

hi bro...

I am stuck in Tianjin and it is shit boring here! I am wondering can you advise how I can view these postings by FLs on QQ or IRC?

I play around QQ & irc but can't find any such postings!

Really appreciate your help!

gdinod
18-08-2005, 11:10 AM
Thank you to Harley for bringing the BJ cheongsters to the KTV. :D

Thank you to the rest of the cheongsters for providing excellant companionship.

You know all you are.

nasdaq2003
18-08-2005, 11:37 AM
If you can read Chinese, go to the bottom of QQ, click "hi", then you will go to chat room. choose beijing, then go to chaoyang chat room, there are about 4-5 chaoyang chat room, or go to haidian room, you will find quite some fls there. good luck to all.

Harley_Fatboy
18-08-2005, 11:41 AM
Thank you to Harley for bringing the BJ cheongsters to the KTV. :D

Thank you to the rest of the cheongsters for providing excellant companionship.

You know all you are.

Hope all of you get what you are looking for. The most happiest person must your you. You are the man.

gdinod
18-08-2005, 12:14 PM
Hope all of you get what you are looking for. The most happiest person must your you. You are the man.

No, you ARE THE MAN.

She digs drinks, just like me. :D

Darknites
18-08-2005, 01:38 PM
you are 1 garang man... dunno abt your past but from the few FR I read, first you threw rmb10 at the taxi driver when he wanted 50.. in an area which is not your territory.. you could get mobbed real bad..

then in your Hyatt hotel, you screw the ang mo by the pool and get into a quarrel.. luckily for you, your gong an gf is around, or the pool manager might throw you out of the pool cos they obviously put the white skin above us yellow skin.. it's not the throw out portion, but the pride portion.. if you get thrown out in front of the angmo you quarrelled with..

thumbs up!

Cheers,
Shadow

Van Basten
18-08-2005, 08:29 PM
hi bro...

I am stuck in Tianjin and it is shit boring here! I am wondering can you advise how I can view these postings by FLs on QQ or IRC?

I play around QQ & irc but can't find any such postings!

Really appreciate your help!

hi bro, u must be stuck in TEDA? go to town, TEDA is abit really nothing....

marji
18-08-2005, 09:53 PM
hi bro, u must be stuck in TEDA? go to town, TEDA is abit really nothing....

no bro, I'm not in TEDA. I am in Sheraton. to be honest, I don't even know where is 'town'!!!

I am going to check out this pub now, called Rainbow. Let me check it out and post something here if its fun!

thanks anyway for the advice bro!

Van Basten
19-08-2005, 01:28 AM
no bro, I'm not in TEDA. I am in Sheraton. to be honest, I don't even know where is 'town'!!!

I am going to check out this pub now, called Rainbow. Let me check it out and post something here if its fun!

thanks anyway for the advice bro!

where is sheraton actually i dont know leh... i dont know the name of the town area in tianjin, but theres a pub street there quite near.. called 酒巴一条街 u can give it a try... i went there once before seems not bad. taxi drivers shd know the place.

cj2000
19-08-2005, 09:32 AM
Bro,

so happening!

wahpiang
19-08-2005, 02:03 PM
hi guys, i m new in beijing. heard about the place banana from a fellow cheongster. Heading there tonight.... anybody like to meet up?

wahpiang

vaxvms
19-08-2005, 02:19 PM
hi guys, i m new in beijing. heard about the place banana from a fellow cheongster. Heading there tonight.... anybody like to meet up?

wahpiang

wow lan should have read this thread b4 going mah
enjoy urself

wahpiang
19-08-2005, 02:51 PM
i not so much time to read so many lah. but meeting up with like-minded cheongsters overseas is quite fun, right? :D

marji
19-08-2005, 04:06 PM

wahpiang

how long will you be in beijing bro?

would love to join you but stuck in TJ. The last train to BJ leaves in 30min! so today sure cannot make it!

There's a couple of bros in BJ now. Maybe you can PM them. Harley, Ultraman, etc...

wahpiang
19-08-2005, 05:34 PM

would love to join you but stuck in TJ. The last train to BJ leaves in 30min! so today sure cannot make it!

There's a couple of bros in BJ now. Maybe you can PM them. Harley, Ultraman, etc...

About 2 weeks. Bro Harley, Ultraman and others, anybody interested?

vaxvms
19-08-2005, 05:42 PM
About 2 weeks. Bro Harley, Ultraman and others, anybody interested?

take a flight to chang ping and join the china southern bro :D

junksampah
20-08-2005, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley_Fatboy

just to inform any bro that do not follow this mummy to any KTV. it will burn a hole in your pocket if you do that... get the ladies to come to you instead of going for them... I do find that this mummy can be untrustable most of the time.. so just becareful out there.

hamlinlau
20-08-2005, 11:39 PM

Hahahahaha you are really bored hor.... Wait me tale long leave in October to keep you company...

marji
21-08-2005, 04:29 AM
Hahahahaha you are really bored hor.... Wait me tale long leave in October to keep you company...

WAS bored!!! now found interesting places already!!!!
not that bored anymore!!!

but what the heck,you get your ass over here in north china asap!!

have your tall BJ chick in TAM went back yet?

hamlinlau
21-08-2005, 01:47 PM
WAS bored!!! now found interesting places already!!!!
not that bored anymore!!!

but what the heck,you get your ass over here in north china asap!!

have your tall BJ chick in TAM went back yet?

yes... she's back. give her a call. Me need to pop up to Shanghai before BJ lah... Delivery services.. hahahhahahah

Mark III
21-08-2005, 04:48 PM
Hi Guys,

I am new to Beijing. Going to be here for a year. If there are any gatherings to cheong together, please count me in. I can speak good Chinese too.

:)

glgoer
23-08-2005, 02:47 AM
I am in beijing till end of month; staying at Asia Hotel.
Are there any spa recommendations that offer full packages ?
Looks of gals are priority ...

Any advice appreciated. Rgds.

marji
23-08-2005, 02:15 PM
yes... she's back. give her a call. Me need to pop up to Shanghai before BJ lah... Delivery services.. hahahhahahah

I'm gonna be in BJ for the weekend on the 2nd Sept. Will you be there?

Any bros wanna meet up for some sex-citing fun? heheheh

PM me!

geylang18
24-08-2005, 05:48 PM

Solid FR bro.. up u.

astar6967
26-08-2005, 04:52 PM
where is sheraton actually i dont know leh... i dont know the name of the town area in tianjin, but theres a pub street there quite near.. called ????? u can give it a try... i went there once before seems not bad. taxi drivers shd know the place.

Hi Bro,

I have been reading this thread for some time and would like to help you out. I have been living in Beijing for the past 10 years and recently moved over to Tianjin. One recommendation is the "Jazz" KTV just round the corner from Sheraton. Very happening place.

marji
27-08-2005, 01:12 PM
Hi Bro,

I have been reading this thread for some time and would like to help you out. I have been living in Beijing for the past 10 years and recently moved over to Tianjin. One recommendation is the "Jazz" KTV just round the corner from Sheraton. Very happening place.

Is this Jazz in TJ or BJ?

So bro van basten is now in BJ or TJ? a bit confused!... hehehe

marji
27-08-2005, 01:16 PM
Hi Guys,

I am new to Beijing. Going to be here for a year. If there are any gatherings to cheong together, please count me in. I can speak good Chinese too.

:)

HI bro MarkIII,

I will be in Beijing this coming weekend.

Wanna meet up??

Any other bros wanna have a night of fun this coming weekend in BJ? (2-4 Sept)....

Just PM me... I am still quite ok with the scene in BJ.

hamlinlau
28-08-2005, 05:10 PM
I'm gonna be in BJ for the weekend on the 2nd Sept. Will you be there?

Any bros wanna meet up for some sex-citing fun? heheheh

PM me!

Not so soon lah... I still have some back log to clear... HK Sep 8-12 then +++yo just b4 mid autumn then HK again end Sep and Shanghai F1... Iam trying to coincide with 606 and Spurs to BJ.. 3rd wk of Oct is looking good with the weather cooling off..

Be patient

bjboi
28-08-2005, 05:58 PM
am also new to BJ. anyway recommendations?

marji
29-08-2005, 12:01 PM
Not so soon lah... I still have some back log to clear... HK Sep 8-12 then +++yo just b4 mid autumn then HK again end Sep and Shanghai F1... Iam trying to coincide with 606 and Spurs to BJ.. 3rd wk of Oct is looking good with the weather cooling off..

Be patient

Let me know then....
Anyway I will be in BJ this weekend. Let me go be the recee scout 1st! heheh

marji
29-08-2005, 12:02 PM

Depends on what type of fun you are looking for...

BJ basically got most type of fun available..... A local friend will be bringing me out this weekend....

wanna hook up this weekend? PM me...

cheers

marji
29-08-2005, 03:09 PM
hi,

can any bros in BJ advise whether HOUSE,PASSION and the HALL OF POLY has finished renovating??

will be there this weekend and thinking of going one of these places。

marji
31-08-2005, 03:56 PM
just wondering how come the BEIJING thread suddenly so quiet??

HI BROS!!!

ANYONE THERE????

Harley_Fatboy
31-08-2005, 05:14 PM
Seem that all Bro have gone into hidding or most of the bro is too busy with their cheonging......

junksampah
31-08-2005, 07:12 PM
its the end of the month... everyone ran out of RMB for the month... cheong too much in beijing.. :p

marji
31-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Seem that all Bro have gone into hidding or most of the bro is too busy with their cheonging......

What about yourself bro? are you still in BJ?

ultra88man
31-08-2005, 11:27 PM

bro,

Although some places have changed or closed, but i think you should start reading the thread first and tell bros what kind of fun you would like to have. all bros overseas are willing to help and guide newbies, but not free loaders. make sure you pay back with some fr and help the next new guy in town.

just my one and a half cent ...

take care.

marji
01-09-2005, 12:05 PM
bro,

Although some places have changed or closed, but i think you should start reading the thread first and tell bros what kind of fun you would like to have. all bros overseas are willing to help and guide newbies, but not free loaders. make sure you pay back with some fr and help the next new guy in town.

take care.

Hey bro Ultra88,

you still in BJ? Could you advise a nice ktv with more gorgeous chicks?

Would like to go to a nice ktv joint with another Singaporean bro this coming Sat. thinking of HOUSE or PASSION but read from thread they are closed for renovations.

Please kindly advise. As we would also need help in getting a contact to book room.

Ever better if you would like to join us and us the ropes this Sat! All BJ bros welcomed! More the merrier!

ultra88man
01-09-2005, 04:40 PM
thanks for the invitation, bro marji.

I would love to join you guys too, but i am now working and living in Shanghai. I do travel to BJ occasionally. I will let you know when I am there.

As for KTV, maybe you should go to those more local ones to experience some REAL fun, i know one good one, not posh and gals so-so, but the fun factor is definitely better.

PM me for details.

ciao

marji
01-09-2005, 04:49 PM
go to those more local ones to experience some REAL fun, i know one good one, not posh and gals so-so, but the fun factor is definitely better.

PM me for details.

ciao

bro you must be 1 busy man!

Your PM box is FULL!!!! Can't PM you!

hi bro,

Thanks for offering your help!

can tell me where can I have some fun..?

maybe you can advise the 'fun' types and maybe a few posh ones... thanks!!!

Marcus

ultra88man
01-09-2005, 05:08 PM
bro you must be 1 busy man!

Your PM box is FULL!!!! Can't PM you!

hi bro,

Thanks for offering your help!

can tell me where can I have some fun..?

maybe you can advise the 'fun' types and maybe a few posh ones... thanks!!!

Marcus
just pm'ed you.

pai seh lah, forgot to clear my pm box lah, not busy man lah ...

enjoy and have fun in BJ ...

Harley_Fatboy
01-09-2005, 05:32 PM
What about yourself bro? are you still in BJ?

Bro, I will be back this Sunday and will stay for a month till end Sept. Lost of time to Cheong. Please PM me so that I could up with you and some other gang in BJ. See you soon.

gdinod
01-09-2005, 07:19 PM
Harley FB,

Sun Morning or Afternoon?

Me Busy right now.

tsuyoyi
02-09-2005, 11:25 AM
Bro marji,

Just got back from BJ last night. House and Passion still closed. Sigh.....
So damn sian.
Found another joint at Olympics Village, Fujian road. Cannot remember exact address. But easy to spot.

Have fun!
Will be back in Beijing next month for 3-month stay.
Hope to see you bros soon!

Hey bro Ultra88,

you still in BJ? Could you advise a nice ktv with more gorgeous chicks?

Would like to go to a nice ktv joint with another Singaporean bro this coming Sat. thinking of HOUSE or PASSION but read from thread they are closed for renovations.

Please kindly advise. As we would also need help in getting a contact to book room.

Ever better if you would like to join us and us the ropes this Sat! All BJ bros welcomed! More the merrier!

tsuyoyi
02-09-2005, 11:27 AM
Bro Harley,

Long long time no see!
How is life? Busy in Beijing now huh?

Just got back from PEK last night. Pity did not know you were there. Sure chio you to cheaong....but alas. Will catch up with you next month in PEK if you are still around then. Me will be in Shanghai most of Sep, maybe 1-2nights in Beijing.

Hope to catch you!
CheerS!

Bro, I will be back this Sunday and will stay for a month till end Sept. Lost of time to Cheong. Please PM me so that I could up with you and some other gang in BJ. See you soon.

Harley_Fatboy
03-09-2005, 11:57 AM
Harley FB,

Sun Morning or Afternoon?

Me Busy right now.

Hi Bro,

Back in the evening around 4.30pm ZhongGuoRen also back on Sunday but at 11.00pm. Will try to call you when I arrive.

Pokimon1
03-09-2005, 03:50 PM
[QUOTE=marji]just wondering how come the BEIJING thread suddenly so quiet??

Can any bros recommend a nice hotel in Beijing which is not too strict on "visitors" coming into your room.

I plan to spend a dirty week with my Beijing Mei Mei, but was informed that the major hotels do not allow their locals to come up to the room after 7.00pm.

I would like my Mei Mei to spend the whole week with me, mostly in the room.

Any advise will be greatly appreciated. :D

Sunny
04-09-2005, 02:47 PM
My friends in Beijing. Pls dont flame as you read my question as i have tried searching the entire net, not just this forum!!

I will be in Beijing on 10 Sep, on transit to Harbin, prob 0600H to 1400H. Have never been there. I would like to ask if there are nice spas near the airport where i can have a hot shower and relaxing massage before returning to the airport for my connecting flight.

Thanks.

UPS2005
04-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Hello Bros
I'm new here. Found this thread very good.

I will be in Beijing on 13 Sep to 19 Sep....I think I'm staying at Trader Hotel...not confirm yet...arrange by company.

Any advise....first time there.

I saw this thread on "Regency" HC.
What is the damage for Special ?
Is it save to FJ there ?

I heard hotel don't allow gals in the room after 7.30pm, it that ture?
So, how you Bros overnight with the gals?
Will hotel spot check to see if you bring any gals?

UPS2005
04-09-2005, 06:20 PM
Bros
Sorry for being so green banana here.

What is the market rate for :
HJ
BJ
FJ

Harley_Fatboy
05-09-2005, 01:17 PM
Hello Bros

I will be in Beijing on 13 Sep to 19 Sep....I think I'm staying at Trader Hotel...not confirm yet...arrange by company.

Is it save to FJ there ?

Hy Bro UPS,

If you are staying at Traders Hotel, Just round the corner there is this Starbuck. Just sit there at night at around 8 pm onward there will be mummy approching you. Do not follow the mummy to any KTV just tell her that you need short time for girls. Damage is around RMB300. If your need any mummy contact just PM me. The mummy will bring the girls in the car and you could chose the choice.

Harley_Fatboy
05-09-2005, 01:20 PM
My friends in Beijing. Pls dont flame as you read my question as i have tried searching the entire net, not just this forum!!

I will be in Beijing on 10 Sep, on transit to Harbin, prob 0600H to 1400H. Have never been there. I would like to ask if there are nice spas near the airport where i can have a hot shower and relaxing massage before returning to the airport for my connecting flight.

Thanks.

Bro Sunny,

I dont think there is any SPA near the airport. The nearest that I culd think of is at Ta Sha Zi near Holiday Inn Lido. Damage for a good massage is around RMB 300 and as for HJ it is around RMB350

luvgangsta
05-09-2005, 03:48 PM
Ultraman bro,

I'm in shanghai too but I am kind of out of the scene. Too much entertaining I guess. On my own time, I rather stay clear of these places.

Hows the weather in Shanghai now? I'll be back there soon.

thanks for the invitation, bro marji.

I would love to join you guys too, but i am now working and living in Shanghai. I do travel to BJ occasionally. I will let you know when I am there.

As for KTV, maybe you should go to those more local ones to experience some REAL fun, i know one good one, not posh and gals so-so, but the fun factor is definitely better.

PM me for details.

ciao

luvgangsta
05-09-2005, 03:51 PM
Officially Passion is undergoing renovations. However, I heard from some sources that their closure is somewhat political. Not sure if this is true or not.

Why don't you check out Green at landmark, hollywood or banana?

hi,

can any bros in BJ advise whether HOUSE,PASSION and the HALL OF POLY has finished renovating??

will be there this weekend and thinking of going one of these places。

luvgangsta
05-09-2005, 03:53 PM
In China everything is negotiable. There is no real market rate esp in Beijing. Go with your own feeling and good luck.

Bros
Sorry for being so green banana here.

What is the market rate for :
HJ
BJ
FJ

UPS2005
05-09-2005, 09:16 PM
Bro Harley_Fatboy

After I chosen the gal in the car, can I bring her back to my room or go to her apartment?

Harley_Fatboy
06-09-2005, 10:18 AM
Bro Harley_Fatboy

After I chosen the gal in the car, can I bring her back to my room or go to her apartment?

Bro,

It is better that you bring her to your hotel. There should not be a problem. You should act as though you have know her for a long time and treat her like your GF or you can try asking her to go to the hotel room on her own (Never try this but some of my friend did and it ok).

Pokimon1
06-09-2005, 11:10 AM
Bro,

It is better that you bring her to your hotel. There should not be a problem. You should act as though you have know her for a long time and treat her like your GF or you can try asking her to go to the hotel room on her own (Never try this but some of my friend did and it ok).

Hey bro,

Please check my post in this thread a few days ago.

I need some advise on how to bring my mei mei up to my hotel room without having the hotel security causing problems and embarrassment to her.

I am told the major hotels are very strict on this. Are there any hotels in Beijing which will "close one eye"?

UPS2005
06-09-2005, 08:55 PM
Bro Harley_Fatboy
Thanks for the tips

Any HC to recommend ?

By the way, do you know any cheap & good hotel?
The trader Hotel is price at $RMB919 + 15% tax.......that would cost about S$200 plus

Siong leh....coz over the weekends, I pay my self.

bjboi
07-09-2005, 12:24 AM
yes. thanks man. i did read the thread.... thanks for the advice...would contribute and help if i can. =)

marji, thanks for the reply, am currently out of town in hebei... would be back last week of sept.. would pm you then to hook up =)

bro,

take care.

Harley_Fatboy
07-09-2005, 01:22 PM
Bro Harley_Fatboy
Thanks for the tips

Any HC to recommend ?

The trader Hotel is price at $RMB919 + 15% tax.......that would cost about S$200 plus

Bro UPS,

Sorry I do not fancy HC. You could try the Landmark hotel is near the Hard rock and you could also find some fun in that area. I heard that there is HC near the hotel but not very sure. You could check the previous posting there might be HC write out in that area.

game10199
07-09-2005, 02:11 PM
I need some advise on how to bring my mei mei up to my hotel room without having the hotel security causing problems and embarrassment to her.

I am told the major hotels are very strict on this. Are there any hotels in Beijing which will "close one eye"?

Hi bro,

I was staying at Grand Hyatt. Had no problems bringing up my girl. Did it once at 7pm, and 2 am another day.

Just act normal, and ask your girl to dress normally..

Good luck,
game10199

marji
07-09-2005, 02:12 PM
marji, thanks for the reply, am currently out of town in hebei... would be back last week of sept.. would pm you then to hook up =)

ya sure, just PM me and maybe we can hook up for some fun!

Cheers!

marji
07-09-2005, 02:23 PM

Hi Bro UPS,

Maybe I can help suggest something. Go stay at the Landmark Hotel.

I was there last weekend and I paid 1000RMB nett for 2 nights stay. However I am not able to get you that rate because that rate only apply to me as I know the GM personally. you would have to call up for reservation yourself.

But it will definitely be cheaper than Traders and the location is also better for some "fun".

Hope this info helps.

nasdaq2003
07-09-2005, 10:27 PM
Taiwan Hotel near Wangjujing is cost about 450-500 RMB per night. It is a 3 star hotel but closer to the center of city.

Landmark is a good place to pick up FL as I know.

ultra88man
08-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Ultraman bro,

I'm in shanghai too but I am kind of out of the scene. Too much entertaining I guess. On my own time, I rather stay clear of these places.

Hows the weather in Shanghai now? I'll be back there soon.
the weather now is nice and cooling ... best for people like me who perspire a lot...

when will you be back in SH? let's get together.

ciao

marji
08-09-2005, 10:56 AM
Taiwan Hotel near Wangjujing is cost about 450-500 RMB per night. It is a 3 star hotel but closer to the center of city.

Landmark is a good place to pick up FL as I know.

Taiwan Hotel is pretty nice too.... near to WangFuJing. Really depends what you want to do in BJ.

marji
12-09-2005, 02:39 PM
a friend just opened a nice nightclub in BJ>

hope to go there with some bros when there‘s a chance。

Harley_Fatboy
12-09-2005, 03:21 PM

Bro,

Let me know when you intend to cheong this place. Would like to join you.

marji
12-09-2005, 04:30 PM
Bro,

Let me know when you intend to cheong this place. Would like to join you.

Sure bro. I think will be going this weekend.
Was invited to the opening last weekend but was caught up with some chicks in Tianjin....

PMed you my china mobile. Please do likewise!

See you soon bro

69er
15-09-2005, 11:12 AM
It is around 1200-1400rmb+ for hj (all inclusive). And no FS offered. All the girls are pretty and the facility is really clean.

But I not sure if that is worth it. At Nightclubs, it is 1500 taking a gal out for st and 2000 for overnight. There are NCs that you can just pick up a gal and go or sit at the big hall. You can try Sunshine at Wangfujing Hotel, Dong Huan Entertainment at Dong Huan Plaza or the club at Poly Plaza. All with a big hall and let you take out girls without hanging around.

Have fun.

Hello Bros

Is it save to FJ there ?

Darknites
15-09-2005, 03:18 PM

wah bro, your kang tao also a lot hor..

now even got friends opening nightclub... I may have a chance to go up to BJ.. at the moment not sure when.. but will drop you a pm if confirm...

Cheers,
Shadow

marji
15-09-2005, 03:53 PM
wah bro, your kang tao also a lot hor..

now even got friends opening nightclub... I may have a chance to go up to BJ.. at the moment not sure when.. but will drop you a pm if confirm...

Cheers,
Shadow

no lah, kang tao not as many as you thought!.....

Do hope to meet up if you got chance to come BJ bro!

Cheers!

marji
15-09-2005, 04:03 PM
hi Bros,

It confirmed that this Sat, 17th Sept, we'll have a little gathering at a new KTV nightclub in Beijing.

My friends told me he has more than 120 girls in this joint.....

Currently confirmed going:
Marji
Mark III
Harley_Fatboy

Any other bros in Beijing are welcome to join in this little fun evening. It will be nice to meet up with fellow singaporeans in Beijing, while having some fun with some nice ladies!!! hehehe

So bros, if you are in BJ and free that evening, do join us for some fun.

Pokimon1
15-09-2005, 04:23 PM
[QUOTE=game10199]Hi bro,

I was staying at Grand Hyatt. Had no problems bringing up my girl. Did it once at 7pm, and 2 am another day.

Hey bro.

Just when I thought none of the bros out there care very much about my small request for advise. :mad:

marji
15-09-2005, 04:38 PM
Just when I thought none of the bros out there care very much about my small request for advise. :mad:

Hi Bro,

Don't be upset. I guess there wasn't much response because the bros are not sure. So maybe they don't want to give you wrong advice.

Different hotel got different policies. But I guess the safest way is to pretend the girl is your good friend and walk up together with her. No security will then stop you.

Darknites
16-09-2005, 08:38 AM
Hi Bro,

Don't be upset. I guess there wasn't much response because the bros are not sure. So maybe they don't want to give you wrong advice.

Different hotel got different policies. But I guess the safest way is to pretend the girl is your good friend and walk up together with her. No security will then stop you.
sometimes.. the dressing of the gal also matters.. it is quite difficult to convince anyone if the gal is dressed like a hooker with very heavy makeup..

I should know.. cos one of my stay in GZ, in a hotel tht is not gal friendly, i managed to bring the same gal up when she was wearing casual in Tees and jeans, but rejected when she was dressed in mini-skirt and high boots..

Cheers,
Shadow

huathuat
16-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Hi Bros,

can i ask a stupid questions? I noticed that there's a lot of roadside massage stores..is it safe to go in? hoe abt the damage? as i read the previous posts, it's already a yr ago..wondering what's the latest price and will they do a con job on u..great appreciate all bros helo here..thanks..

batosai
20-09-2005, 01:04 AM
hi bro,

i also wanna joing some cheong with you guys , i am a student here ...
after reading your guys post i felt like wanna join if you guys have cheong next time ... or any good place for recommandation for green boy like me.

yesterday night i was wondering in san li tun bar ... and go in to one big hotel "ya chou da ping guan“ because so many pretty gal go in .. when i look inside there is karaoke and massage++ ... the karaoke look very nice from outside the gal was lining up in the stairs like 25+ already ... i could not go in further because you need booking ... but i smell this place have good gal ... any bro experience in this place ? or idea wanna have try this place together ?

hmm any cheap fl and quite good quality? pls advice .. and help thanks ... i am getting so hamsap lately since my gf not here...

Cheers,

Harley_Fatboy
20-09-2005, 02:42 PM
hi bro,

i also wanna joing some cheong with you guys , i am a student here ...
after reading your guys post i felt like wanna join if you guys have cheong next time ... or any good place for recommandation for green boy like me.

yesterday night i was wondering in san li tun bar ... and go in to one big hotel "ya chou da ping guan“ because so many pretty gal go in .. when i look inside there is karaoke and massage++ ... the karaoke look very nice from outside the gal was lining up in the stairs like 25+ already ... i could not go in further because you need booking ... but i smell this place have good gal ... any bro experience in this place ? or idea wanna have try this place together ?

hmm any cheap fl and quite good quality? pls advice .. and help thanks ... i am getting so hamsap lately since my gf not here...

Cheers,

Bro Botosai,

This place smell like Hei Tien to me. You are lucky that you did not get slaughted like vegetable. Many bro have fall trap into such places in San Li Tun. My advise is to hook up with some bro and go cheonging with them. Just be careful these places in San Li Tun is out to corn the foreigner.

marji
20-09-2005, 02:55 PM
HI bro,

Sure you can cheong with us. Just be careful if you go out cheong alone. Like what bro Harley said, you can be slaughtered as many are out to "kill" foreigners!

Last weekend supposed to go ktv with bro harley & MarkIII, but Bro Harley last minute got something on, so me and bro Harley together with my lady friend went for a really nice and classy restaurant for dinner, then I showed bro MarkIII the ktv we were supposed to go. Really nice place! no joke!

In the end, we went to Tang Club which is like the hottest club in BJ now. And a nice surprise is that they engaged a guest DJ, Derrick May from US to spin that night!! Zouk/Velvet goers would know who this famous DJ is!!

Oh ya, the restaurant, the ktv and Tang club is owned by my friend who I introduced to Bro MarkIII on Sat. We really did have some great fun! and both me and bro MarkIII did got lucky sianing some chicks in Tang Club! hehehe

batosai
21-09-2005, 12:49 AM
thanks a lot bro for informing me ... about the san li tun ... i almost get conned there luckly did not go there.

Please contact me if you wanan go cheong i gave bro harley my mobile number already ...

marji r u in beijing right now ? not in tian jin anymore ?

just for info i am chinese indonesian not singaporean ... hope you guys dont mind ... we still neightborhood ... :)

Cheers,

Harley_Fatboy
21-09-2005, 09:08 AM
Bro Botosai,

We are all bro going out for some good times and company. Will contact you once I we go for some fun.

marji
21-09-2005, 02:16 PM
marji r u in beijing right now ? not in tian jin anymore ?

just for info i am chinese indonesian not singaporean ... hope you guys dont mind ... we still neightborhood ... :)

Hi bro batosai,

I am not in BJ now, I am still in TJ. But I go over to BJ almost every weekend just to party!

I will only be relocated to Beijing in a few months' time.

Hey bro, no worry whether you Singaporean or Indonesian or Malaysian.... We are all out to have fun together as what bro Harley said!

Take care and looking forward to partying together in BJ.

progeniy
21-09-2005, 06:52 PM
I would like to join to too.. if there is anything going on this week....

Faidenk
22-09-2005, 11:20 AM

Cheers,

One of my favorite hangout place was Lau Pa Sat, a restaurant serving Singaporean food, located at Xinfu Sanqun, very near to Sanlitun, directly across the road from the Canadian Embassy.

The owner/manager is a Singaporean named Johnny. Although he looks very beng with bleached hair and tatoo all over, he's actually quite a helpful guy. Got me out of trouble a couple of times.

We, mostly Singaporeans and Malaysians, don't eat there everyday but lots of us gather there anyway, playing cards, talking cock.

That place probably save my sanity, otherwise I would have gone bonkers in Beijing.

somebody99
22-09-2005, 02:22 PM
One of my favorite hangout place was Lau Pa Sat, a restaurant serving Singaporean food, located at Xinfu Sanqun, very near to Sanlitun, directly across the road from the Canadian Embassy.

The owner/manager is a Singaporean named Johnny. Although he looks very beng with bleached hair and tatoo all over, he's actually quite a helpful guy. Got me out of trouble a couple of times.

We, mostly Singaporeans and Malaysians, don't eat there everyday but lots of us gather there anyway, playing cards, talking cock.

That place probably save my sanity, otherwise I would have gone bonkers in Beijing.

hahaha.... talking of Johnny, was juz thinking of him that day. when i was studying in BJ in 2001, me always travel from my sch to lau pat sat juz to drink his kopi-C, hahaha....
but once, brought my sch-mates to eat his pepper crab (got to advance order), walau eh, cost me RMB 900++ for just 2 or 3 crabs! seafood is damned ex in BJ! hahaha....
miss those days uncle putonren & bro wishing brought me to cheong ktvs in BJ!

rgds,

trax222
22-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Bro Botosai,

This place smell like Hei Tien to me. You are lucky that you did not get slaughted like vegetable. Many bro have fall trap into such places in San Li Tun. My advise is to hook up with some bro and go cheonging with them. Just be careful these places in San Li Tun is out to corn the foreigner.

Actually Asia Hotel is a pretty good place to go and I've been there several times over the past few years. The KTV is China City and the girls there are indeed quite good looking. Rest assured it is of good standing. The only drawback is that it is on the expensive side. I'm not sure what the prices are like as I've not picked up the tab there before, unfortunately.

progeniy
22-09-2005, 03:39 PM
What can you do if you know you are being slaughtered in KTV? any advice?

marji
22-09-2005, 05:08 PM
What can you do if you know you are being slaughtered in KTV? any advice?

If the place is really out to slaughter you, there“s seriously nothing you can do after you have sung, drank and had your fun。

just LL have to pay。 so make sure the place you go is respectable and not some small dodgy place!

but 1 advice is to the check the bill! there”s always mistake!

junior_cannibal
23-09-2005, 09:58 AM
What can you do if you know you are being slaughtered in KTV? any advice?Let me narrate a real story from someone I know. He was from Qingdao but now base in Shanghai. Once he went back to his hometown with some of his colleagues, they decided to go to a ktv to unwind. As he had not gone cheonging in Qingdao for a while, a friend recommended a ktv that was a distance away from where they were. Hence, they asked the taxi driver to recommend (Mistake no. 1). They ended up in this rather decent looking ktv, checked into the room, without asking for the menu, ordered some beer (Mistake no. 2). After a few rounds of beer, asked for the bill, which came to a total of 3000+RMB. They were shocked, asked for the menu and the manager. True enough, the menu said, a bottle of regular beer cost RMB200 plus service charges. Then came in the big bouncers demanding payment. They LL paid up and FO. As he is a local, he called his contacts in the police station. At the end, managed to get back almost RMB2000, i.e. final bill cost RMB1000 plus. Some mental checks on what you should do in an alien ground:
1. try not to save by going to dodgy places (like what other bros said)
2. be KS, confirm and re-confirm on relevant charges, e.g. room, liquour, etc
3. if your common sense or gut feel tell you something is amiss, trust your senses, evacuate asap
The abovementioned is only to reduce the chance of being chopped, it does not eliminate that possiblity all together. Hence, exercise your caution or don't let down your guard altogether. Have fun and be safe.

marji
23-09-2005, 02:56 PM
try not to save by going to dodgy places (like what other bros said)
2. be KS, confirm and re-confirm on relevant charges, e.g. room, liquour, etc
3. if your common sense or gut feel tell you something is amiss, trust your senses, evacuate asap
The abovementioned is only to reduce the chance of being chopped, it does not eliminate that possiblity all together. Hence, exercise your caution or don't let down your guard altogether. Have fun and be safe.

Well said bro...

These places can even slaughter their own countrymen, not to mention foreigner like us!

Do be careful when choenging those nightlife activities in China.

hamlinlau
24-09-2005, 06:01 PM
Hi bro batosai,

I am not in BJ now, I am still in TJ. But I go over to BJ almost every weekend just to party!

I will only be relocated to Beijing in a few months' time.

Hey bro, no worry whether you Singaporean or Indonesian or Malaysian.... We are all out to have fun together as what bro Harley said!

Take care and looking forward to partying together in BJ.

I see you are having a good time.. Have you bonked that bunch of gers? Do remember to leave some for me hor... Keep the flag flying!!!!

Mark III
25-09-2005, 11:53 PM
Thanks for a great time bro Marji. I think we all had a great time that day.

By the way hor, to one of the bro: that girl told me that if they do not go out with you, you can complain to the mummy and she will ask 2 men to go and 'repair' her. Wah lau, so serious one........

Harley_Fatboy
26-09-2005, 10:06 AM
Thanks to bro Marji for the arrangment. Sorry need to leave early for another place with some others bros. I believe most of the bro enjoy that night.

marji
26-09-2005, 11:54 AM
I see you are having a good time.. Have you bonked that bunch of gers? Do remember to leave some for me hor... Keep the flag flying!!!!

Indeed having a ball here in China!

Have not bonked anyone of them! They are like good friends, so don't wanna spoilt the friendship! But one of them is very bonakable to me. Heard from Nana that girl likes me! hehehehe.... we'll see....

See you in Oct bro!

marji
26-09-2005, 11:57 AM
Thanks for a great time bro Marji. I think we all had a great time that day.

By the way hor, to one of the bro: that girl told me that if they do not go out with you, you can complain to the mummy and she will ask 2 men to go and 'repair' her. Wah lau, so serious one........

No problems bros.... glad that most of you have a great time! Its a pretty good place with lots of girls! Think i will go back there again definitely!

So serious ar, mummy will get some guys to "fix" her? sure or not? But indeed mummy will be pissed at the girls because when girls go out, the mummy get a cut of at least 300! So if the girl don't go out, they are breaking the mummy's extra income!

Thanks to bro Marji for the arrangment. Sorry need to leave early for another place with some others bros. I believe most of the bro enjoy that night.

no prob bro... glad you enjoyed the night! to be honest, i think the girl sitting with you is the most beautiful one in the room. too bad she don't go out. But at least mummy told us beforehand 1st.

Harley_Fatboy
26-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Bro Marji,

Just went out with her yesterday evening for dinner and will work toward my goal. Hehe

marji
26-09-2005, 12:14 PM
Bro Marji,

Just went out with her yesterday evening for dinner and will work toward my goal. Hehe

my my my! you are fast bro! I think you can be good friend with bro Hamlinlau! he is equally fast and efficient worker! heheheh

good luck with her bro! I think she is gorgeous!

Harley_Fatboy
26-09-2005, 12:17 PM
my my my! you are fast bro! I think you can be good friend with bro Hamlinlau! he is equally fast and efficient worker! heheheh

Bro Marji,

Strike the metal when it is hot. Waiting for Bro Hamlinlau to be in Beijing and we could have another session.

bjboi
27-09-2005, 01:20 AM
Bro Marji,

Strike the metal when it is hot. Waiting for Bro Hamlinlau to be in Beijing and we could have another session.

Wah! Bro, damn fast.Koaz.. I like my gal too...but too bad dun want to go out with me.. probably I cannot make it..haha...so sad. what time do they normally go to work? Me wanna jio her out for dinner too.

Hopefully i can emulate you! My goal for the year is to get that gal!!!!

Anyway, thanks Marji for the arrangement, so next time remember to ask me eh and hopefully will not be out of Beijing!

Also thanks for the Tianjin intro, though the gals cannot make it...but at least you make me realise one thing and set my goal...haha =P

sing169
27-09-2005, 02:49 AM
Just to caution Bros here about my mis-adventure in Beijing... It was my first time there last week, and since I couldn’t find any bros who can show me around, I decided to explore on my own. Hailed a cab from the hotel and asked the driver to show me around. Either he didn’t understand me, or he is a very innocent driver! He brought me to a street full of innocent-looking pubs! (can’t remember the name)

I remembered a friend once told me that there are FLs who can be had from places like Hard Rock, so decided to ask the driver to send me there. He obliged.

Went into Hard Rock. There are indeed a lot of girls hanging around. However, a lot of the men there are the foreigners/Caucasians. That should have rang alarm bells... I ordered a drink and started to look around.

A girl approached: sweet long-haired girl, probably in her mid-20s. She smiled and asked whether she can sit and chit chat with me. Of course I did not reject (Mistake #1: should check upfront on her expectations/charges). Ordered a drink for her. Chit-chatted a while. No touching, etc, yet, mind you.

Then I built up my courage and asked her whether she can “spend time” with me; she smiled sweetly and said “sure”. Emboldened, I asked her how much. That’s when the shocker came: RMB2000 for short time! I told her that it’s way beyond market and my budget, but she wouldn’t budge even after prolonged discussions. Finally, exasperated, I told her no deal and wanted to stand up to leave.

It was then that she told me I have to pay for her “companionship”. I was shocked: told her I didn’t know about it. But as I did not want to create a scene, asked her how much. RMB500! I almost fell off my chair, and refused: told her that she barely spent 30 mins sitting with me and, again, this is way off market! She then called a few other girls standing around, and asked them to tell me how much it would have cost me if they sit with me! How do I know they are not from the same gang???

Told her that I don’t have so much cash, and that I only have RMB200 to spare. It was then that the scary thing happened: she threatened, saying that since she is able to come and work in this place, I should know of her "backing"... I should not expect to walk out of this place if I don’t pay her!

I took out my wallet, and showed her that there were only 5xRMB50 notes in it (luckily I always keep the bulk of my cash in the secret pocket in my pants). Told her I need RMB50 for the taxi back, and took out the other 4 to put on the table.

Then, pretending not to care a hoot, I stood up and walked to the door like a brave hero... But all the while pricking up my ears to see whether anybody came rushing after me.

Made it safely to the door and to a taxi waiting outside. Went back to the hotel, happy to be in 1 piece...

What a nightmare! I wish I had a kind brother who could show me around town instead of venturing out of my own. Just to share my bitter experience in Beijing... :mad:

marji
27-09-2005, 01:44 PM
Chit-chatted a while. No touching, etc, yet, mind you.

Then I built up my courage and asked her whether she can “spend time” with me; she smiled sweetly and said “sure”. Emboldened, I asked her how much. That’s when the shocker came: RMB2000 for short time! I told her that it’s way beyond market and my budget, but she wouldn’t budge even after prolonged discussions. Finally, exasperated, I told her no deal and wanted to stand up to leave.

It was then that she told me I have to pay for her “companionship”. I was shocked: told her I didn’t know about it. But as I did not want to create a scene, asked her how much. RMB500! I
Told her that I don’t have so much cash,
What a nightmare! I wish I had a kind brother who could show me around town instead of venturing out of my own. Just to share my bitter experience in Beijing... :mad:

well, last time in PASSION nightclub, it is true that if they sit down to talk to you, you will have to pay 500 for the "companionship"! thats why before we went there my friend told me to NOT let any girl sit with us in the hall unless I really like the girl and is prepare to pay 500 to the girl!

However I do not know now that practice has moved to HRC. Maybe after PASSION closed they all moved to HRC? Actually I wouldn't have pay if I don't know the rules! Play tough with the girls lah! Refuse to pay and if they threaten you just say you will call gong an (police)!

Now time go BJ just inform the bros in BJ. I am sure they will be glad to show you around! Or you can PM me too... Will be glad to show you around BJ if I am in BJ.

Sinoview
27-09-2005, 03:17 PM
However I do not know now that practice has moved to HRC. Maybe after PASSION closed they all moved to HRC? Actually I wouldn't have pay if I don't know the rules! Play tough with the girls lah! Refuse to pay and if they threaten you just say you will call gong an (police)!

You are are right bro. Shouldnt have pay.... I have been HRC in BJ a number of times, never ever hear of such things... That gal is trying to pull a fast one.

Simply just call the captain and manager. Identified ourself as a Singaporean, (Nb.. HRC is owned by ABS's grp mah) and ask him " is it sure a practice in HRC : BJ . I m sure he will chase the gal out..... There are many seasoned Mongolian WL there... picking on foreigners...Hee..hee.. they should have met you.....and see what they will get.

murali
27-09-2005, 03:47 PM
It was then that she told me I have to pay for her “companionship”. I was shocked: told her I didn’t know about it. But as I did not want to create a scene, asked her how much. RMB500! I almost fell off my chair, and refused: told her that she barely spent 30 mins sitting with me and, again, this is way off market!
Told her that I don’t have so much cash, and that I only have RMB200 to spare. It was then that the scary thing happened: she threatened, saying that since she is able to come and work in this place, I should know of her "backing"... I should not expect to walk out of this place if I don’t pay her!i think if u'd raised your voice she'd back off. these pple will give way to those who dare to speak up.

the one who dares to speak the loudest wins there! ;)

marji
27-09-2005, 04:33 PM
There are many seasoned Mongolian WL there... picking on foreigners...Hee..hee.. they should have met you.....and see what they will get.

I think I will make sure she will not work in BJ ever again! hehehehe

marji
27-09-2005, 04:35 PM
i think if u'd raised your voice she'd back off. these pple will give way to those who dare to speak up.

ya thats very true! In china whose voice louder who wins!!

I usually very soft spoken one, but when time to talk loud, my volumn can go sky high! hahahahah

sing169
28-09-2005, 01:18 AM
go BJ just inform the bros in BJ. I am sure they will be glad to show you around! Or you can PM me too... Will be glad to show you around BJ if I am in BJ.

Tks Bro, for the kind offer! Will likely take you up on it as I will likely visit again within the next 2 weeks (after the Golden Week). Appreciate any advice of lobangs: visiting escorts, etc. Cheers

cheongin
28-09-2005, 10:32 AM
i think if u'd raised your voice she'd back off. these pple will give way to those who dare to speak up.

wah bro, seems like u know quite abit about how the prc works huh? ;)

marji
28-09-2005, 05:22 PM
Tks Bro, for the kind offer! Will likely take you up on it as I will likely visit again within the next 2 weeks (after the Golden Week). Appreciate any advice of lobangs: visiting escorts, etc. Cheers

you are welcome!

I will be in BJ after the Golden Week too.... My OC is visiting me in China for the Golden Week, after she's back to SG, PARTY TIME!

I think that on Oct 15th & 16th we'll have a BIG PARTY in BJ. My partner in Crime, Hamlinlau will be in BJ and I am definitely going to show him the best fun in BJ.

Join us if you can!

Harley_Fatboy
29-09-2005, 12:54 PM
Just to caution Bros here about my mis-adventure in Beijing... It was my first time there last week, and since I couldn’t find any bros who can show me around, I decided to explore on my own. Hailed a cab from the hotel and asked the driver to show me around. Either he didn’t understand me, or he is a very innocent driver! He brought me to a street full of innocent-looking pubs! (can’t remember the name)

I remembered a friend once told me that there are FLs who can be had from places like Hard Rock, so decided to ask the driver to send me there. He obliged.

Went into Hard Rock. There are indeed a lot of girls hanging around. However, a lot of the men there are the foreigners/Caucasians. That should have rang alarm bells... I ordered a drink and started to look around.

A girl approached: sweet long-haired girl, probably in her mid-20s. She smiled and asked whether she can sit and chit chat with me. Of course I did not reject (Mistake #1: should check upfront on her expectations/charges). Ordered a drink for her. Chit-chatted a while. No touching, etc, yet, mind you.

It was then that she told me I have to pay for her “companionship”. I was shocked: told her I didn’t know about it. But as I did not want to create a scene, asked her how much. RMB500! I almost fell off my chair, and refused: told her that she barely spent 30 mins sitting with me and, again, this is way off market! She then called a few other girls standing around, and asked them to tell me how much it would have cost me if they sit with me! How do I know they are not from the same gang???

Told her that I don’t have so much cash, and that I only have RMB200 to spare. It was then that the scary thing happened: she threatened, saying that since she is able to come and work in this place, I should know of her "backing"... I should not expect to walk out of this place if I don’t pay her!

I took out my wallet, and showed her that there were only 5xRMB50 notes in it (luckily I always keep the bulk of my cash in the secret pocket in my pants). Told her I need RMB50 for the taxi back, and took out the other 4 to put on the table.

Then, pretending not to care a hoot, I stood up and walked to the door like a brave hero... But all the while pricking up my ears to see whether anybody came rushing after me.

Made it safely to the door and to a taxi waiting outside. Went back to the hotel, happy to be in 1 piece...

Dear Bro,

Just F.... her and call the manager.

eddy
29-09-2005, 01:25 PM
happened to me in Beijing and Shanghai too.....each time i just gave them 50rmb and told them to fxxx off...... KTV only need to pay the girl 300rmb to sit and drink with you all night........ what nonsense is this to pay 500rmb at a public place like a pub for 30min company...... total bullshit

batosai
01-10-2005, 11:07 AM
well bro, sorry for the long time no reply

because i am busy with my school and social life with uni friends.

for that night i really enjoy it, all the girls is beautifull even though they did not go out but the quality is very good...

i am really satisfied that night... marji you come to beijing again or wanna have cheong again do not forget to contact me.. and all brother wanna have cheong or go out to flurting some chicks

i will join up especially in this holiday time...

Cheers,

hamlinlau
02-10-2005, 07:15 PM

Talking about me?? btw has Nana been naughty behind my back???? will be very disappointed if she didn't. hahahahahahah Any way... leave some for me hor.....

worm_88
04-10-2005, 10:40 AM
Hi Bros,

goign to be in Beijing 17-20th October. Anyone going to be around ? if not, any recommendations for a non mandarin speaking banana to get some action without being ripped off ?

marji
07-10-2005, 12:54 AM
i am really satisfied that night... marji you come to beijing again or wanna have cheong again do not forget to contact me.. and all brother wanna have cheong or go out to flurting some chicks ,

Hi bro,

Glad that you enjoyed the outing that night! I will be in Beijing this Sunday.

Also, wil ldefinitely be in BJ on the 15th, cos my partner in crime from SG, bro Hamlinlau will be there then.

I am expecting some serious party! Do join us if you want! I will buzz you when I am in BJ.

marji
07-10-2005, 12:57 AM
Talking about me?? btw has Nana been naughty behind my back???? will be very disappointed if she didn't. hahahahahahah Any way... leave some for me hor.....

Well, have become very good friends with Nana. btw, she is not SIMPLE in BJ bro! She has some serious connections! We'll talk more when you come over!

HEY, you coming to BJ on the 15th? confirmed already or not? I am already planning some serious party then! hehehehe

I will get Nana to bring all her tall, beautiful model girlfriends out and we can have a good time clubbing! hehehehe

hamlinlau
07-10-2005, 11:39 PM
Well, have become very good friends with Nana. btw, she is not SIMPLE in BJ bro! She has some serious connections! We'll talk more when you come over!

HEY, you coming to BJ on the 15th? confirmed already or not? I am already planning some serious party then! hehehehe

I will get Nana to bring all her tall, beautiful model girlfriends out and we can have a good time clubbing! hehehehe

Yes she's not simple, otherwise I wont keep in contact with her.. I might just have lunch with her to keep things simple and 'official'

I am arriving there on the 14th for a couple of meetings and most likely flying out on sunday. Please dont plan anything 'big' for me. Just do your usual stuff and I'll join you for a few beers is good enough lah...

marji
08-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Yes she's not simple, otherwise I wont keep in contact with her.. I might just have lunch with her to keep things simple and 'official'

I am arriving there on the 14th for a couple of meetings and most likely flying out on sunday. Please dont plan anything 'big' for me. Just do your usual stuff and I'll join you for a few beers is good enough lah...

If you are flying off Sunday, then maybe I only have 1 night to party with you bro. I might only be up in BJ on the 15th cos on the 14th I might have a party happening in Tianjin too.

Let me know what you wanna do on the 15th. KTV with beautiful clubgirls or clubbing with normal beautiful female friends. and I will arrange the rest.

Did you say "beer"? I doubt so bro! bring on the hard liquor! long ime no drink with you hor!

kattun
10-10-2005, 09:21 PM
Newbie here, will be making a short visit to beijing to visit a friend on the 14th oct, at night and staying til 19th.
Any brothers here willing to meetup with me on any of the above dates? Can pm me?

cylim1
11-10-2005, 09:16 AM
Hi Bros,

Arrive into BJ yesterday night and will be here for the next 2 nights. Any borthers can help me make out these 2 nights.

Would love to hang out with Bros from Singapore.

Regards

nynyny
11-10-2005, 02:27 PM
Marji, Im a chinese foreigner travelling to BJ on the 13th-19th. Do you mind another guy to hang out with you?

I will be staying at Wangfujiang Hotel.

Thanks!

hamlinlau
11-10-2005, 10:26 PM
If you are flying off Sunday, then maybe I only have 1 night to party with you bro. I might only be up in BJ on the 15th cos on the 14th I might have a party happening in Tianjin too.

Let me know what you wanna do on the 15th. KTV with beautiful clubgirls or clubbing with normal beautiful female friends. and I will arrange the rest.

Did you say "beer"? I doubt so bro! bring on the hard liquor! long ime no drink with you hor!

Can ask nana and friends to buy us drinks boh? I am guest in beijing mah... hahahhahaha

marji
13-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Can ask nana and friends to buy us drinks boh? I am guest in beijing mah... hahahhahaha

I don;t she will mind! but I know you will not let her treat! you will surely treat her!

hamlinlau
13-10-2005, 11:23 PM
I don;t she will mind! but I know you will not let her treat! you will surely treat her!
She bought dinner earlier.... put on a little weight but looking good. Very different....

WhiteBullets
14-10-2005, 06:11 AM

Bros,
I will be in Beijing too from 15 Oct till 22 Oct and will also be in TJ as well. So maybe we can meet up. PM me.

Hate to be alone in BJ and TJ.

WB

marji
14-10-2005, 09:14 AM
She bought dinner earlier.... put on a little weight but looking good. Very different....

ya, she called me when she was waiting for you at the restaurant.... I told her I will call you guys back later while you are having dinner, but forgot about as I was happily high in a nightclub in TJ! hehehehe

So whats the plan tonight and tomorrow night?

marji
14-10-2005, 09:31 AM
Bros,
I will be in Beijing too from 15 Oct till 22 Oct and will also be in TJ as well. So maybe we can meet up. PM me.

Hate to be alone in BJ and TJ.

WB

so bro... you can join us for some fun at nighT!

When you coming to TJ, we can go out for some fun too!

hamlinlau
14-10-2005, 10:04 AM
ya, she called me when she was waiting for you at the restaurant.... I told her I will call you guys back later while you are having dinner, but forgot about as I was happily high in a nightclub in TJ! hehehehe

So whats the plan tonight and tomorrow night?

Are you in beijing already? I have no plans... some sight seeing some rubs some bonks and some ktv I guess.. heheheheh

suckerll
14-10-2005, 06:02 PM
Can ask nana and friends to buy us drinks boh? I am guest in beijing mah...
seems like nana is a very common name there.
btw i also know one nana from sg now no more working liao :(

tokyoboy
15-10-2005, 04:17 PM
Anyone have plans for hitting a K tonight in BJ? I would love to join in. I was at the Landmark K last night - quality was so so.

Cheers,
TB

bjboi
16-10-2005, 07:13 PM

Am so sad to miss out the fun! think i travelled too much! anyway, will be back to beijing next weekend, probably only on sunday, hopefully there will be some program on that day itself even though the next day is monday.

PuTonRen
17-10-2005, 10:32 AM
seems like nana is a very common name there.
btw i also know one nana from sg now no more working liao :(

Bro,

Was the Nana whom you mentioned working in Tian An Men before. I happen to know one there.

Hahaha..

Regards

PTR

marji
17-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Bro,

Was the Nana whom you mentioned working in Tian An Men before. I happen to know one there.

Hahaha..

Regards

PTR

Hi Bro PTR,

No offence, but I think I have met about 8 Nana's in TianAnMen alone this year! Not to mentioned those I met before 2005!

Too common the name! And I have only been here in Tianjin for 2 months already met 5 Nana's!! hehehee

marji
17-10-2005, 04:31 PM
By the way, how most of the bros got their usual rep power back and I am still at 1? I am supposed to be at 3!

Damn it! Anyone can advise?

apsx
17-10-2005, 04:53 PM
By the way, how most of the bros got their usual rep power back and I am still at 1? I am supposed to be at 3!

Yo Bro,how r u? Seems like u have lots of fun up north...hehe

Read this to know more abt the rep power thingy--->http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1222364&postcount=4

Cheers

marji
18-10-2005, 05:30 AM
Yo Bro,how r u? Seems like u have lots of fun up north...hehe

Read this to know more abt the rep power thingy--->http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1222364&postcount=4

Cheers

Hi bro,

Yes, i must admit I am having a ball here in north China! hehehe

How's things going for you in SG? got a job yet? Let me know if you need any help! I got positions for you! hehehehe but you got to adapt to my industry!]

guess I got be be at 1 rep power for the next 3 months!

WhiteBullets
18-10-2005, 07:55 AM

I will contact you later. Now I have to do the corporate dance... :(
Would definitely like to meet up with you this week.

WB

suckerll
18-10-2005, 09:32 AM
How's things going for you in SG? got a job yet? Let me know if you need any help! I got positions for you! hehehehe but you got to adapt to my industry!
hi bro, i'm looking for a job that post overseas like yours, can intro to me or not?
i'm serious about it. rather sian staying in sg leh

suckerll
18-10-2005, 09:39 AM
Bro,

nope she was not working there b4 bro

PuTonRen
18-10-2005, 10:45 AM
Hi Bro PTR,

No offence, but I think I have met about 8 Nana's in TianAnMen alone this year! Not to mentioned those I met before 2005!

Too common the name! And I have only been here in Tianjin for 2 months already met 5 Nana's!! hehehee

Hi Bro Marji,

You are probably right! I mentioned that because the NaNa whom I knew is no longer working in Tian An Men, but at somewhere else in Singapore.

Thanks

PTR

PuTonRen
18-10-2005, 10:47 AM

Yes, this happens to me as well. My Rep Power was 7 and now I am at 4. I am just curious. I really do not care about it. My only interest is to be able to post and read.

Just curious, I suppose

Regards

PTR

woodhead
20-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Dear bros,

I will be in BJ for 2 weeks from next week. Any recommendations on which are the good message places? Thanks in advance. :D

Wood

zoom
23-10-2005, 02:34 PM
Club Banana FR

Went there last weekend after reading. The end result of was so-so but felt that I paid too much.
Entered and order drinks. Immediate got approach by a few ladies, saying that they like to keep me company. Rate is about RMB300. Was alone so waited awhile.

After setttled for a girl at RMB200, she was nice allow you to hug but can't touch. Kept me company for whole night, only at end let me Rubba-Rubba but up the rate to RMB500.

Overall quite stimulating as treated like BF. Will visit but next time will make it clear to her that the fee is for the whole night of companionship...

Allanooi
25-10-2005, 11:52 AM
any brothers to recommend sauna center provided good looking girls for full services in beijing? Any freelances recommendation for outcall hotels in beijing. Be staying in beisanhuan donglu road near luftansa business convention center.

swift0090
29-10-2005, 04:45 PM
Dear All,

I have been stationed in BJ since last year. Would like to join you guys for outings one of these days. Please keep me in the loop if there is any.

Any bro needs any information on BJ can check with me as well. I will try my best to provide relevant info.

Cheers,
Swift

swift0090
29-10-2005, 04:52 PM
Hi All,

Have been in BJ since last year. Will like to join u guys for an outing one of these days. Please do keep me in the loop if there is any.

Any bro needs any info on BJ can check with me as well. I will try my best to provide relevant info.

Cheers,

marji
01-11-2005, 04:09 PM
Hi All,

Have been in BJ since last year. Will like to join u guys for an outing one of these days. Please do keep me in the loop if there is any.

Any bro needs any info on BJ can check with me as well. I will try my best to provide relevant info.

Cheers,

sorry to reply late. know you sent me a PM too... me just got back from SG.

I am based in TJ now, but I usually go to BJ for the weekend for some fun.

please PM me your china mobile so I can buzz you when I am in BJ ya.

ab1111
01-11-2005, 10:46 PM
any brothers to recommend sauna center provided good looking girls for full services in beijing? Any freelances recommendation for outcall hotels in beijing. Be staying in beisanhuan donglu road near luftansa business convention center.

I have been to 2 big sauna center in BJ, but very disappointed. Nothing the sort of service you have for gal in similar center in Shanghai. The place I went are the Shanghai HaiKuoTianKong (in BJ) and the one opposite the Workers' Stadium North Entrance. But they are typical of BJ Sauna Center. Gals don't provide sex but just handjob. Can't even get them to go half naked when giving you a handjob, or let you lick and hug. And it cost RMB580 for a 90min service when it should have time to do many things! :(

bbbjkim
06-11-2005, 09:10 PM
hi all, I'll be in BJ from 7 to 10 Nov, was wondering any brudder care to meet up and have a drink, anyone suggestion for bonk in BJ? Last time Ihink went to this place near the " chinese women club bldg" it was a massage palor where you paid I think Rmb 500 for a one hr massge and HJ.

Kiev
06-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Any samsters available to meet for fun in BJ later this month? Is there any classy discotheques in BJ for babe-watching?

Suck Harder
08-11-2005, 01:28 AM
Hi guys,

Is Grand Hyatt Beijing hotel girl friendly? Also what is the going rate for the girls in Hardrock cafe? Will be going down there soon....

Thanks to any brothers who reply.

BTW I spent some hours walking along the WangFuJing road, no one approach me for girls leh... :(

cheongin
08-11-2005, 11:09 AM
Is Grand Hyatt Beijing hotel girl friendly? Also what is the going rate for the girls in Hardrock cafe? Will be going down there soon....

BTW I spent some hours walking along the WangFuJing road, no one approach me for girls leh...
it should be a friendly hotel with that kinda standard and cost.

as for the going rate it should be max 300RMB as according to all posts here.

have also walked along wangfujing rd but no approach, guess look like local that's why:(

WhiteBullets
11-11-2005, 08:13 AM
I am currently in Beijing staying at Trader's hotel.
I can confirm that there is a "mummy" standing outside Starbucks.
She approached me and quoted by RMB400 for ST.
I said no and she handed me her name card.

I did not take it up as I simply to tired!

If anyone needs her number, you can PM me.

WB

marji
11-11-2005, 10:51 PM
I am currently in Beijing staying at Trader's hotel.
I can confirm that there is a "mummy" standing outside Starbucks.
She approached me and quoted by RMB400 for ST.
I said no and she handed me her name card.

I did not take it up as I simply to tired!

If anyone needs her number, you can PM me.

WB

me will be in BJ tomorrow bro! see you there. who knows, maybe I will need the mummy's number from you! hahaha

guess 400 too exp. think can bring down to 300 at least.

MIRAGE29
12-11-2005, 12:19 AM
me will be in BJ tomorrow bro! see you there. who knows, maybe I will need the mummy's number from you! hahaha

guess 400 too exp. think can bring down to 300 at least.

hey bro Mariji,

Will be in Beijing for a convention on 26th-27th Nov.... need to ask for the cost of FL companionship for my Taiwan bozz and myelf (heh heh).... also any good KTV joints to recommend (not too much damage although company is paying...) Will be arriving in Beijing on 23rd and leaving on 29th....

Hope to hear from you

Cheers
MIRAGE

NC5454
12-11-2005, 01:32 AM
HI Marji.

I wish to join you gusy from any outings. I am currently staying in a 5 star hotel in Wong fujin. Will be leaving on Sunday. I already sent 2 private messages for you but still no reply from you. i seriously need help in Beijing as I cant find any suitable place to go to .

Thanks