PDA

View Full Version : Beijing Recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26

dromad68
25-10-2013, 02:46 PM
Hi,

I've posted this before so will cut and paste. They also do outcall massage:

I just have to say again that there is an excellent massage and HJ place next to gongti north gate / chunxiu lu area for a small fraction of the crazy prices posted here. Massage is consistently one of the best oil massages in town, really excellent. Price varies from 168? For basic up to RMB 228? for better quality organic oil, also have a great hot stone oil massage for when the weather cools down. All massage services are up to 50% off with purchase of a discount card. HJ is also by far the best in Beijing, add RMB 200 to your massage cost. Since I bought a discount card, I'm usually paying about RMB 80 to 100 for the massage plus RMB 200 extra. The girls are mid 20s to early 30s, good to great looking and pretty enjoyable company if you speak Chinese. The shop owner is in her late 20s, cute and petite and has professional HJ / sauna training. The girls have mostly worked at other high-end spas for several years and get HJ training from her. The location is safe, clean and well decorated in a mixed-use apartment building.

Since there is an ongoing crackdown and regardless of price this is by far my favorite massage (and / or HJ) place in Beijing, I won't publish their info here. Just PM me for more info. They actually have another shop in the Chaoyangmen area but this is the one I always go to.

FS and other extras are available from some of the girls during outcall. Outcall is available 24 hours for most areas inside 4th ring road.
Kajos, pleas check your pm. Tks

rtan040
26-10-2013, 04:55 PM
Any massage place with HJ around Chaoyang district??
Going there in 2 weeks time and staying around Beijing University of Technology, which is like at 4th ring. :(

kiko
28-10-2013, 07:22 AM
Good morning Bros:

I would be going Beijing for holiday , any bros know about this Li Ning concept shop, I heard this place called Wang Fu Jing has the biggest Li ning Concept shop in China, as i would like to buy some China badminton team stuff for my buddy . Any of you know the exact address?

Thanks

Legend
29-10-2013, 09:51 AM
Hi bros,

I read some mention of Massage + HJ at wangjing... can I have the recommended contact or location pls?

Thanks!

roadwarriorgeek
29-10-2013, 10:23 AM
Hi bros,
As luck would have it, I'll be in Beijing and Shanghai again in December. This time around, will be at the Courtyard Beijing Northeast instead of my usual Renaissance.

Never stayed here before so looking for help here on a few things. First, does the elevator require cardkey to access? The hotel website indicates there's massage in-house. Is that vegetarian or with extras? Any massage places closeby if the hotel is lameduck? What about local bars that have live bands?

Thanks all.

myluckyguy
29-10-2013, 06:13 PM
Good morning Bros:

I would be going Beijing for holiday , any bros know about this Li Ning concept shop, I heard this place called Wang Fu Jing has the biggest Li ning Concept shop in China, as i would like to buy some China badminton team stuff for my buddy . Any of you know the exact address?

Thanks

I have seen Li Ning shops all over China. Should be easy to locate one in most shopping areas. Its like a Nike store . :) :)

dk24
30-10-2013, 12:42 PM
Local live bands can be found in 后海 bars with varying levels of real alcohol.

Some good hotel bars are China Bar and Red Moon, aslo Centro gets good reviews but I don't like it that much.

Hi bros,
As luck would have it, I'll be in Beijing and Shanghai again in December. This time around, will be at the Courtyard Beijing Northeast instead of my usual Renaissance.

Never stayed here before so looking for help here on a few things. First, does the elevator require cardkey to access? The hotel website indicates there's massage in-house. Is that vegetarian or with extras? Any massage places closeby if the hotel is lameduck? What about local bars that have live bands?

Thanks all.

roadwarriorgeek
30-10-2013, 12:54 PM

hi roadwarriorgeek, the hotel you will stay at has a spa center but does not offer extras. the elevator requires cardkey to access. If you wanna get a massage parlor, I'd like to recommend you Lemon Tree Massage Center(with extras) located in the same district. Address: Building No.13, Jianwai SOHO. Check out Happymassage and you will get more detail info and the map of this massage parlor. As to bars that have live bands, sorry bro, I have no idea.

Thanks boynick, I have been checking out happymassage but having a SBF bro recommend a place is definitely helpful. Much appreciated.

Forbes
01-11-2013, 03:52 PM
Was in Beijing recently on an overnight trip. Arrived at hotel at about 5 pm and was thinking to myself who to call for some after dinner relaxation and entertainment. I had tried some of the girls from the stables of Maria, Lily, Crystal, etc before and was not really interested in getting a “relatively” SYT that knows not much more than to allow me to fuck her. My hotel has in-house massage but, from experience, the massage is almost non-existent and rates for special services are atrocious. So, I decided to troll the net to see what else I could find. From China Daily classifieds and Beijing Happy Massage, I found some contacts – MILFs (I like) advertising their massage services. Managed to contact one and the next thing I knew, she was at my door.

Chen (her name) is in her late 30s, small built, friendly and pleasant looking. I had asked for a 1.5 hour service at RMB900 (she said that included a HJ happy ending). Service began with her going into the bathroom to strip off her jeans, leaving her with only her panty and sweater. I then stripped down to my birthday suit and the massage began. Granted, it was not a professional massage but much better than those playing piano on your body. Neck, shoulders, back, lower back, buttocks, thigh, calf all covered, then to the front. Front covered mainly thigh and arms. Time really flew and it was already 1.5 hours. She then hinted that she was going to start HJ. I didn’t say anything but my hands moved to her breasts (my hands had been very quiet throughout the 1.5 hours). She did not resist and started to caress my dick. I then slipped my hands inside her sweater and teased her nipple. Again, no resistance. Next step was to moved my hand towards her back to unsnap her bra, also no resistance.

Rest is history. What started out as a 1.5 hour massage with a HJ happy ending ended with 2.5 hour session with lots of foreplay and a capped fuck. At the end of the session, she said it was chemistry (hahaha, as if I believed her). Damage – I paid her RMB100 more, so RMB1,000, which I thought was quite worth it.

Just in case it was really chemistry, will not reveal her details here and only reply via PM. Brothers who get her contact details, please treat her with care. She is a nice lady who said she is working to support her son.

tomyumgong
05-11-2013, 01:28 AM
Ben a long time since i come to Beijing..

I still recall few years back. i can get a really decent one for RMB 600. Those student type that moonlighting in the evening.

This round, no one wants to come to me since i am staying outside of 5th ring. Not even Maria, lily and kitty (the three popular source)。

End up, i do some search ad just pick one at the RMB 600 category.

To my surprise, a lady came at her late 30s (100% different from photo online), and offer me sevice. she is the worst i have seen in my life cheonging. not only of her age and look, but body odour too. i am surprise i can get harden and still ram into her love hole. i did a quickie and paid her 600 + 200 transport. She showed me the taxi receipt. it is really that much to travel to my htel.that is also the reason why i didn't reject her. so expensive the transport alone..hai! my worst experience..

but...lucky..second day. it is not bad...

MariaBeijing
05-11-2013, 11:31 AM
Hi, I'm Maria, a famous outcall service provider. Thanks very much for your support.

Recently several new girls have came into my team and I've updated my website just now!

Feel free to contact me for details. Thanks.

CALL/SMS/WhatsApp me at +86 139 1124 6512.

My website address is: http://mariabeijing.blog.com

With love,
Maria

XiaoyuCrystal
06-11-2013, 11:34 PM
Hi Gentlemen,
Fantasy Angels House have another new face.
Let us welcome DanDan to my house.

DanDan is very new and pretty.

Please call or SMS me at + 86 136 5122 3962 for bookings.
Thank You

Other hot faces:
Linda
SiQi

See you soon.
http://crystalxiaoyu.blog.com/:)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=5478

XiaoyuCrystal
07-11-2013, 10:46 PM
Hi Gentlemen,
Fantasy Angels House have two new faces.
Let us welcome DanDan and JiaJia to my house.

DanDan is very new and pretty.
JiaJia is only 20 years old, young and pretty from Dongbei.

Please call or SMS me at + 86 136 5122 3962 for bookings.
Thank You

Other hot faces:
Linda
SiQi

See you soon.

Discovery2180
08-11-2013, 05:01 AM
Some were asking about HJ recommendations in Wangjing. It's been 1 year since I've been there on a business trip, but my colleagues took me to a few places:
1) Wangjing New City (xin cheng) - I went to a few places here. They all offer at least HJ.
- building 419 (basement) - 168 RMB for a great massage and nice HJ. No tip required. You don't even have to ask, the girls have a routine. Girls are generally ok looking, but don't expect models. This place also did outcall for the same price (plus taxi fare). One of the girls even gave me full service for free, but this is probably not normal.
**My colleague said these MP get raided sometimes and close down for a bit.

2) Waterworld spa (not sure of the Chinese name) - it is on Chunxiu liu, directly north of Dongzhimen. Only went twice but the girls were very good looking. Maybe I just lucky. It was very expensive for FS. Don't remember, but definitely more than 1200 RMB. They do the normal BBBJ, catbath, FS. I did not get their numbers.

tomyumgong
08-11-2013, 10:12 AM
My luck have a great turn few days later.

when I am too hot and I can't find anyone coming to my room just for a simple message. So, end up, I got a website, and they say can send me a masseuse for genuine message. So, I emphasize to them I want someone that can really did massage. Since I already gave up after having a super bad experience with the 600 RMB category.

1 hr later, ding dong..to my surprise. a pretty girl, appear outside my room. small eyes, petit body, look just like sandy lum. not sure if any of you can remember the famous hong kong or Taiwanese singer with small eyes. She resembles her may be 7.5/10.

I thought, what man...she can do massage meh? anyway, since she is here, I ask her to proceed. while I lie on my bed.

she worked on my back a little and hand and leg a little. hai...all piano type...but my mind is all about her face and body. So, I tried testing water...touch her a bit and also asked her what opther service she provide. She said negotiable. Walao...ho sey liao. I agreed on a price and we proceed.

she did a quick cat bath on me, some ball licking and BJ with cap on. I can't wait for any longer to "rape" this cute little kitten.

I make her lying down while my turn to service her. Did her on missionary, doggie, side way and standing position. then release in doggie...is such a great sextifaction making out with her like doing your neighbour or someone new in this line. in deed I think she is. she is not experience in servicing ppl. not much kc too. cold face. but my mind still can remember her moan and tightness of her CB...haha..

ipaid her up and off she go. she doesn't even stay back to chat longer.

So, I got her number for my future reference and off she go. After that, we met up for another 2x before I came back to sillypore.

Stats:
face: 7.5/10 (my liking, SYT and innocent look)
Origin: Shan Xi
body: 8/10 (my liking, petite, with appropriate curve)
boob: B+ (easily..and 100/% natural)
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10 (tight lah)
Damage: RMB 600+ transport

I heard she is coming to Beijing for a short visit. after that will go back to shanxi and then depends on situation if she wants to come back or not. So...I may be visiting her in 2 months time...haha. she just have the right quality when I did a 600 RMB category from maria. That time, I got a girl who graduates from sport school..walao...shiok..

But now, price has gone up so much., similar quality need 800 liao..hai...Beijing is more expensive than Sillypore.

BTW, anyone that wants her contact, pls pm me. but I seldom check pm. so, please be patient.

tomyum

hallo
08-11-2013, 01:21 PM
Bro, can PM me her contact. Going to BJ again next week

My luck have a great turn few days later.

when I am too hot and I can't find anyone coming to my room just for a simple message. So, end up, I got a website, and they say can send me a masseuse for genuine message. So, I emphasize to them I want someone that can really did massage. Since I already gave up after having a super bad experience with the 600 RMB category.

1 hr later, ding dong..to my surprise. a pretty girl, appear outside my room. small eyes, petit body, look just like sandy lum. not sure if any of you can remember the famous hong kong or Taiwanese singer with small eyes. She resembles her may be 7.5/10.

I thought, what man...she can do massage meh? anyway, since she is here, I ask her to proceed. while I lie on my bed.

she worked on my back a little and hand and leg a little. hai...all piano type...but my mind is all about her face and body. So, I tried testing water...touch her a bit and also asked her what opther service she provide. She said negotiable. Walao...ho sey liao. I agreed on a price and we proceed.

she did a quick cat bath on me, some ball licking and BJ with cap on. I can't wait for any longer to "rape" this cute little kitten.

I make her lying down while my turn to service her. Did her on missionary, doggie, side way and standing position. then release in doggie...is such a great sextifaction making out with her like doing your neighbour or someone new in this line. in deed I think she is. she is not experience in servicing ppl. not much kc too. cold face. but my mind still can remember her moan and tightness of her CB...haha..

ipaid her up and off she go. she doesn't even stay back to chat longer.

So, I got her number for my future reference and off she go. After that, we met up for another 2x before I came back to sillypore.

Stats:
face: 7.5/10 (my liking, SYT and innocent look)
Origin: Shan Xi
body: 8/10 (my liking, petite, with appropriate curve)
boob: B+ (easily..and 100/% natural)
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10 (tight lah)
Damage: RMB 600+ transport

I heard she is coming to Beijing for a short visit. after that will go back to shanxi and then depends on situation if she wants to come back or not. So...I may be visiting her in 2 months time...haha. she just have the right quality when I did a 600 RMB category from maria. That time, I got a girl who graduates from sport school..walao...shiok..

But now, price has gone up so much., similar quality need 800 liao..hai...Beijing is more expensive than Sillypore.

BTW, anyone that wants her contact, pls pm me. but I seldom check pm. so, please be patient.

tomyum

rtan040
09-11-2013, 08:23 PM
Hi bros, any massage place with HJ around Chaoyang district??
Going there next week and staying around 1 of the hotels around Beijing University of Technology, which is like at 4th ring. :(

aldayus
11-11-2013, 12:10 AM
Hi, any massage place with extra service to recommend in haidian district? Been stayin here for a few weeks now and i couldnt find any massage parlor that offers extra services

caliboy2013
11-11-2013, 06:19 AM
Hi, any massage place with extra service to recommend in haidian district? Been stayin here for a few weeks now and i couldnt find any massage parlor that offers extra services

I'm pretty sure there's a place in the zhongguancun area of haidian, right near the 24 hour mcdonalds. I've walked past it a few times at night and it has pink neon lights and what appeared to be a woman in skimpy clothes inside. I've yet to check it out yet. Other places on that street seem to be legit massage places (tried one but it was a 90 min massage only for 150rmb).. a friend of mine here will probably go with me to check this place out later this week to see if its more than just a massage place.

aldayus
11-11-2013, 09:09 PM
Hong Bing Lang Leisure Bay is a good place to go. It provides healthcare treatments such as silk foot massage, role play, SSM, KH(Blow job), TY(Push oil) , the price include 398rmb, 498rmb, 598rmb. Address: 2/F, Lanqiying Building No.5, Chengfu Road(near Tsing Hua University). Phone: 010-88596765. Happy hunting,bro.

I'm pretty sure there's a place in the zhongguancun area of haidian, right near the 24 hour mcdonalds. I've walked past it a few times at night and it has pink neon lights and what appeared to be a woman in skimpy clothes inside. I've yet to check it out yet. Other places on that street seem to be legit massage places (tried one but it was a 90 min massage only for 150rmb).. a friend of mine here will probably go with me to check this place out later this week to see if its more than just a massage place.

Thanks bros for the recommendations, has anyone tried the massage parlors in Wangjing yet? I've heard a lot about it and would like to visit there soon

Kai189
14-11-2013, 02:27 PM
Hi Bros

will be beading to BJ on 24 Nov. read through the posts. seems like mostly outcalls. look through Yahoo. can't seem to find any massages like in DG. Are there any ?

me staying at ShangDi, Haidian district.

any advice? thanks

tomyumgong
14-11-2013, 11:11 PM

that is a dead place...hai dian shang di...no hanky panky there...evn out call seldom they want they go so far away. and taxi fare cost you 〉150 RMB. if you got any , pls let me know.

Singkieu
17-11-2013, 04:18 AM
not many of these in beijing, if u really want may try out 燕郊 which is out skirt of beijing.

My apologies for digging up an old post.

I have an 8 hour transit in PEK coming up (arrive 07:00 hrs and connecting flight departs 15:00 hrs) and am researching my options for the transit time.

Has anyone been to Huayi Tianlun Water World and can recommend it as a good place to while away the time? If not, can any Beijing seniors recommend a similar place for a soak, good rub (tug optional but FS welcomed) and convenient for the return trip to the airport / airport express?

Otherwise, is Wangjing do-able during this timing? Maybe 燕郊?

Thanks in advance!

Singkieu
21-11-2013, 06:23 PM
Huayi Tianlun Water World has happy ending but without full service. The entrance fee is 118 RMB. The rate of Body slide(Service where woman may slide her body on yours using oil) is 398 RMB. Address: 29 South Erlizhuang, Dongzhimen Outer Avenue, Chaoyang District. Phone:010-89666111. Check the following link to get the map and detail info. http://beijing.happymassage.com/massage-yellow-pages/massage-places/huayi-tianlun-leisure-club-7935.html

Thanks, I am aware of the link on happymassage.

Is this place recommendable? Would you have better suggestions? Anywhere in Wangjing that would be interesting for my transit time?

chipira2
22-11-2013, 05:56 PM
Haven't tried Lily for a while so decided to give her a try. She said new inventory just arrived and asked me if I wanted to try. I said yes. Half hour later Tongtong showed up. Got me on the first sight. Better looking than lily's usual stables. She is about 160cm, looks taller with high heels. Pretty stylish. Skinny but decent boob. We chatted a little bit. She literally just came from Chengdu today!

Once we got down to business, I was not disappointed. Good bbbj. Kept going until I asked her to stop. Tried few positions without complaining and finished with my favorite position - her on top. Diff than others, she didn't jump to shower immediately so extra points.

Overall good experience. Only if Lily can get more girls like her. Will ask again next week.

clean&neat
25-11-2013, 04:08 PM
Was in Beijing and wanted to look for some relaxation. I did not want to call Lily, Maria or Kitty as their girls just come, do the deed and leave. I want a full hour of service. Since Amy has "retired" to Shanghai, I have to go look for others. So I decided to try Lemon Tree.

Call up Bianca and she said yes her girls are free and got room so I hopped into a taxi and headed down to Jianwai SOHO. Reached there and Bianca met me at the door. She used to be a ML before becoming the boss lady and opening this joint. She is very friendly and chatty. We chatted for a while and hit it off well. She is of average height (not the tall legged) but has nice boobs, a still tight body and a 8/10 face. She does not serve customers anymore as she is busy answering the telephone the entire night.

The options are
RMB400 for a 1hr massage and HJ. The girl is dressed and no hanky panky.
RMB700 for a 1hr massage with B2B and HJ. The girl strips to her panty and you can roam all you want.
RMB800 for 90 mins massage, B2B and HJ.
RMB1200 for two ladies for 60 mins. I hear this is heavenly.
For BBBJ add RMB200

A little pricey but I thought I give it a try.

She recommended Candy (Tian Tian) and when Candy walked in my heart beat went up a notch.

She is tall and slim, about 1.7M with long slender legs.
She has B boobs and a slim body with nice ass.
She is also pretty with nice big eyes.
She was wearing high heels with a long cheongsam slit up the leg to her hip, very sexy.

Went to the room she asked me if I wanted to shower first. I said yes and I cleaned myself (tip to all cheongsters, if you smell nice and clean, the girls are more willing to lick and kiss everywhere).

Started with 20 mins of nice and firm massage. She stood in front of me to massage my back and I stroked her thighs and caressed her butt and panty. Then she went to sit between my legs and massage my lower back and legs. I could feel her pussy resting on my legs sometimes.

She would alternative between the sensual light caresses and deep kneading. She paused a bit and I turned around and she was taking off her dress. I immediately turned around, sat up and helped her remove her dress and bra. I wanted to remove her panty but she said no. Anyway I kissed her breast and suckled and smelled her wonderful valley. She asked me to lie back on my stomach and she started using her boobs to massage my back and legs. She used her nipples to lightly tickle my back and she would reach out to lick my ears and kiss my cheek. After some time she asked me to turn to the front.

She straddled me and both my hands were on her boobs. She licked and sucked my nipples and I pushed my hands into her panty to rub her clit. She resisted at first but gradually let me do it. Her hair was nice and soft. She used her nipple to rub against my nipple and also rub my dick. She then rubbed her entire nice slim body and boobs over my front and dick. Woowooo.

When time is almost up she asked me if I wanted a BBBJ. I said of course (cannot stand it anymore, in fact wanted to FS if she allows but no). I told her that for BBBJ I want her to take off her panties which she did. We did a 69 where I stimulated her while she blew me.

She BBBJ for a while and then used a combination of mouth and hand to complete me.

After that she wiped the ejaculate away before she going to the bathroom to clean herself. She came back and gave me a head and arms massage.

Times up and she helped me shower before showering herself.

It was a nice experience and she was very personal. Definitely got gfe.

I chatted a while with Bianca and then left. I went back a few more times which I will write later. She has a few girls that looked hot and a few that are bit on the chubby side but these has nicer and larger boobs than the slim girls. She said its a matter of taste as some people prefer more meat on their ladies whereas I prefer mine with longer legs and slender.

It is definitely not cheap but I will confirm that her place is very tidy, clean and neat. It is in the upscale Jianwai SOHO area and very discreet. Here is the clincher for most people, Bianca speaks good English and she accepts all races. Almost all her clients are foreigners with many of them not speaking Chinese. She even has a couple of Indian clients.

Her girls are good quality and provided me with good service. There was a really hot girl that I did not get to try but will try next time I am back in Beijing. She rated a 10/10 on my scale. Tall, slender, C-boobs, 9/10 face.

Will continue later, please upp me if this is helpful.

raplzx
25-11-2013, 11:17 PM
Hi bros!

I will be in beijing till 28th, anyone like to meet up and cheong tgt?
perhaps reccee tgt? =)) drop me a text at 13924583486. this is my cn number.

clean&neat
25-11-2013, 11:51 PM
Will pst FR on second girl later. For those interested Bianca contact is
Say you heard about her from her singapore DVD friend Daniel.
She may give you a better service compared to a walkin.

She is more expensive but her girls are hot and her place is nice.
Note that they don't do FS.
If you want FS then call the OKT but if you want to be pampered, then call Bianca.

I was missing Amy but glad I found an alternative.
By the way they also do outcall, add rmb100.

mutantchicken
06-12-2013, 02:03 AM
Was in Beijing and wanted to look for some relaxation. I did not want to call Lily, Maria or Kitty as their girls just come, do the deed and leave. I want a full hour of service. Since Amy has "retired" to Shanghai, I have to go look for others. So I decided to try Lemon Tree.

Call up Bianca and she said yes her girls are free and got room so I hopped into a taxi and headed down to Jianwai SOHO. Reached there and Bianca met me at the door. She used to be a ML before becoming the boss lady and opening this joint. She is very friendly and chatty. We chatted for a while and hit it off well. She is of average height (not the tall legged) but has nice boobs, a still tight body and a 8/10 face. She does not serve customers anymore as she is busy answering the telephone the entire night.

The options are
RMB400 for a 1hr massage and HJ. The girl is dressed and no hanky panky.
RMB700 for a 1hr massage with B2B and HJ. The girl strips to her panty and you can roam all you want.
RMB800 for 90 mins massage, B2B and HJ.
RMB1200 for two ladies for 60 mins. I hear this is heavenly.
For BBBJ add RMB200

seems to me this is more expenisve than singapore pricing 100 sing for just a massage and a hj..when cat150 gals u get to sex...

Blue787
06-12-2013, 04:17 PM
Gentlemen- First off, thanks for all the great info on the forum. I look forward to contributing after my upcoming visit. My Beijing experiences in the past have unfortunately not been worth sharing. I'm hoping this visit is different.

My ideal is a quality massage (30-90 minutes) followed by an unrushed and sensual HJ. Catbath, B2B, teasing, etc. Are certainly welcome additions. I'm also more interested in budget-friendly options. Leads near where I am staying in Haidian District would be especially valuable.

Thanks in advance for any insight that is shared and I will be sure and report back on my experience.

deanw9x
09-12-2013, 06:56 PM
Hi everyone, I am Lily. Thanks for everybody's support and business. Many of customers' favorites, such as Tian Tian, Xiao Mei, Ye Zi, have returned to Beijing. Plus some new girls have joined recently, including Xuan Xuan and Yang Yang. In additional, due to popular demand, we have added some international talent from Korea, Japan, Russia, and Europe. Please call for details. You can now reach me through Wechat. Just search for 13552885100. Looking forward to your call.
Hi Lily, what's the charges? Esp Korean n Jap ones.

deanw9x
09-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Bro, can pm me? Thanks.

clean&neat
11-12-2013, 02:08 PM
Went to Lemon Tree again and decided to select a slightly chubby girl as she has bigger boobs and I heard that the chubby girls work harder are more daring as they are "less in demand" versus the pretty skinny girls.

Name: Lisa
Boobs: C/D
Height is average
Looks is 6-7, pretty enough with nice curvy eyes
A bit chubby at the waist and thigh but otherwise not too bad.

Asked me to shower and she offered to scrub my back and didi. They don't shower with you but they wash you before and after.

Then off to the bed and she started the massage. This one the massage was much better than the other girls I tried. She said she used to work with Bianca at another MP in Guomao.

She knows how to alternate between hard massage and light sensual scratches and touches. She also gave my balls and didi a good massage and juagen.

Then come the action. She started to take off her clothes and I sat up and said that enjoy stripping and kissing a woman. So she smiled and put back her bra for me to strip her and suckle/nuzzle her breasts. They keep their panties on so I gently stuck my hand into it and she allows it. She then said it is time for her to service me.

She started with a nice and sensual boob massage on my back with a lot of nuzzling and licking my ears. There was quite a bit of ball and dick stimulation as well and some anus touching. Then she asked me to turn over and started to use her boobs to massage my dick and body including catbath, sucking the nipple, etc. It was good. She had skill.

I pushed her next to me and started to suck her breasts as well as stimulate her clit through her panties. She started to moan a bit and after a while she stopped me as she said she does not want to lose control, and she is here to serve me.

We continued with the B2B and then she started to slowly HJ. She then laid down next to me facing me and allowed me to suckle her boobs and stimulate her clit while she HJ me. Seeing her aroused I exploded too.

After that she cleaned up and then came back and gave me a head massage and arms massage while we chatted.

Finally she helped me to shower and then out I go.

Overall a good session. So good that I extended to 90 mins. Will be back again as Bianca has a couple more I have not tried.

shaggyfuck
15-12-2013, 10:19 AM
Haven't tried Lily for a while so decided to give her a try. She said new inventory just arrived and asked me if I wanted to try. I said yes. Half hour later Tongtong showed up. Got me on the first sight. Better looking than lily's usual stables. She is about 160cm, looks taller with high heels. Pretty stylish. Skinny but decent boob. We chatted a little bit. She literally just came from Chengdu today!

Once we got down to business, I was not disappointed. Good bbbj. Kept going until I asked her to stop. Tried few positions without complaining and finished with my favorite position - her on top. Diff than others, she didn't jump to shower immediately so extra points.

Overall good experience. Only if Lily can get more girls like her. Will ask again next week.

Tried the gals from Lily's and have no complains so far. The response from her is good and the service has been excellent from her gals. Will definitely recommend for bros who r still unsure who to try out when in Beijing.

tryer1979
21-12-2013, 08:20 AM
Tried the contact given by kajos. All I can say is she(#3) really knows how to massage! Relieved my tired shoulders/neck/back. Strong massage lovers can try. Get contact from bro kajos.

Price is 2hrs oil massage - 300
Hj - 200 (nice slow strokes)
Taxi + tips 100
Friendly lady can talk abt anything. Easy to break ice.

SALTYPR
25-12-2013, 01:55 AM
http://crystalxiaoyu.blog.com/
http://chinagals.webnode.com/intro/

Are those girls picture on lily's and crystal's website real? Any senior bro can confirm? Thanks..

SALTYPR
27-12-2013, 11:12 PM
Outcall MR on Candy from LEMON TREE MASSAGE
Guomao Jianwai SOHO, Chaoyang District, Beijing

LEMON TREE MASSAGE CENTRE
13120167835 lady boss name *Bianca*
Name:Candy
Face: 8/10 (Big eye)
Body: 8/10 A+ to B tits, average height, smooth skin no tatoo, very mild tan
Service: Arrange with bianca and candy arrive 1hr later, once in room, I shower myself and she undress to panties and bra and massage me, 7/10 for massage skill with boob massage towards the end, autoroam available, 8/10 for service attitude, unload in 69 position with her panty on (she dont want remove)
Damage: 800for1hr 1000for90mins (autoroam and HJ inclusive) +200 upgrade to BBBJ +100 for taxi , for inhouse rate I think slightly cheaper

singa
28-12-2013, 04:54 PM
Dear Brothers

It's been a while that we have KTV gatherings in Beijing for the brothers to get together.

With the blessing and support of Brother Mark, there will be a Beijing KTV and hot spring revival in Jan 2014 if there is strong interest from the brothers.

Please PM me preferred dates if you intend to party around mid-Jan; especially if you are just flying into Beijing around this period.

Thanks and have a great 2014!

Singa

johnps
28-12-2013, 09:47 PM
Dear Brothers,

Will be in Beijing unexpected tomorrow evening. I am totally not experienced in Beijing. Is somebody organizing a KTV party or do you have other recommendations for me.

Cheers,

John

evolve
30-12-2013, 03:33 PM
I am have 6 hours of transfer time in Beijing airport, anyone know of a plan to have a quick session before i fly again ?

Kajos
30-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Hi, sorry to all the guys that tried to PM me the last few days - I'm back online now.

Yes #3 is my favorite at the moment. She is professionally trained in massage (and HJ heh) and can give a variety of styles of massage. She's unfortunately leaving Beijing next week, will move back to her home town.

Tried the contact given by kajos. All I can say is she(#3) really knows how to massage! Relieved my tired shoulders/neck/back. Strong massage lovers can try. Get contact from bro kajos.

Price is 2hrs oil massage - 300
Hj - 200 (nice slow strokes)
Taxi + tips 100
Friendly lady can talk abt anything. Easy to break ice.

Kajos
30-12-2013, 06:46 PM
Sorry, I meant #2!

#3 is great but I do like #2 the most at the moment and yes she's leaving Beijing for good soon.

Hi, sorry to all the guys that tried to PM me the last few days - I'm back online now.

Yes #3 is my favorite at the moment. She is professionally trained in massage (and HJ heh) and can give a variety of styles of massage. She's unfortunately leaving Beijing next week, will move back to her home town.

hongnam
01-01-2014, 11:24 PM
hi all, you guys know any WJ outcall massage in building 411 or 3xx or others? i need the phone numbers.
thank you

HappyChina
03-01-2014, 05:00 PM
hi all, you guys know any WJ outcall massage in building 411 or 3xx or others? i need the phone numbers.
thank you

http://blog.happymassage.com/a-famous-place-in-beijing-wangjing-new-city/
this blog list some massage shop in wangjing.Some shops has phone number.
But I'm not sure they provide outcall service.:(

hongnam
03-01-2014, 07:46 PM
thank you for the reply. i have seen this page. what i meant was the WangJing in building 411 that doesn't have phone number in the website but some bro's here have it.
thank you

http://blog.happymassage.com/a-famous-place-in-beijing-wangjing-new-city/
this blog list some massage shop in wangjing.Some shops has phone number.
But I'm not sure they provide outcall service.:(

hongnam
04-01-2014, 02:46 AM
sorry what i meant was, the ones that doesn't have phone numbers on the web. maybe some bros here have the phone numbers and might be willing to share them.
thank you

hallo
06-01-2014, 01:08 PM
Anyone has Amy contact in Shanghai?

puggy
07-01-2014, 01:46 AM
Thanks to Bro Kajos sharing. Number 3 is fantastic and looks rather pretty with her hair untied. Great skin n body. No regrets and definitely RTM. Super value for money. Good strength and skills.

noobiedick
11-01-2014, 09:14 AM
It's a cold January in Beijing with temperature falling below -3 degrees in the night. I needed some help to warm my bed and cure the lonely nights.

There is an event in my hotel and girls are standing outside the lobby, in the cold, handing out numbers. SMS are coming in non-stop for massages and whatever. Never short of choices.

Still, one in the hand is better than two in the bush. Tried and test is always better.

Lily - Unknown lady

The first girl that came was a young girl who is slim and fair. Unfortunately, her face CMI. Rejected, paid $100 RMB and asked for a replacement. 45 mins later, came a tall pretty girl with big round eyes. With some light makeup and better dressing, she can be a model.

Looks: 7.5
Body: 7 (tall and slim)
Boobs: 5 (small, sagging, probably given birth before)
Catbath: 5 (SOP)
GFE: 5 (passable)
FJ: 5
RTF: No

She is okay but not up to mark for a RTF. Seems either to get in and out as soon as she can.

Kitty - Sabi

After trying out Crystal, Maria and mostly Lily, I thought it is time to try out Kitty. Response was great. It was a late afternoon but she was able to arrange for someone at short notice. I decided to ask for a $1000 RMB model type girls and I was not disappointed.

Sabi is a slim, 19 year-old who looks like a younger version of 林憶蓮Sandy Lam. Very cute I must say and easy on the eyes. Came in and gave me a nice warm hug - ding! GFE and I reacted to it.

Long sorry short

Looks: 8
Body: 8 (nice and slim ~1.6m ~46kg)
Boobs: 7 (19 years old, must I say more)
Catbath: 7
GFE: 8 (great foreplay and teasing)
FJ: 10 (very passionate)
RTF: YES

JJMS
13-01-2014, 12:32 AM
Hi bros,

I'm staying near to Crowne Plaza Zhongguancun this week. Any recommendation for massage? Pls PM me or if any guys want to meet up ler me know. Thanks.

Foxes33
14-01-2014, 02:29 AM
Just finished a Outcall Massage session from recommendation of Bro Kajos, thank you for the contact.

Asked for #3 and she was good at massage; with adequate strength (and of course adequate teasing). Started massage on my back and my head was literally between her legs.... nice.

She was friendly and quite chatty but was a bit sick tonight so can tell she looks pretty tired as well.

Anyway, it was a good 2hr session.

Looks: 7/10
Massage: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10 (but with dark pink nipples)
HJ: 7/10 (not the best I had but would still recommend her especially she allowed some roaming)

Kajos
10-02-2014, 10:36 AM
#3 is back to her home town for a week. My current outcall favorite for massage plus HJ is an independent girl, Helen. Can do english by SMS. 168 for massage plus 200 for hj, plus taxi fee (based on receipts).

She had Japanese training for HJ. I think her usual is RMB 600 to 800 for massage plus HJ. PM me for her number.

Just finished a Outcall Massage session from recommendation of Bro Kajos, thank you for the contact.

Asked for #3 and she was good at massage; with adequate strength (and of course adequate teasing). Started massage on my back and my head was literally between her legs.... nice.

She was friendly and quite chatty but was a bit sick tonight so can tell she looks pretty tired as well.

Anyway, it was a good 2hr session.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (but with dark pink nipples)
HJ: 7/10 (not the best I had but would still recommend her especially she allowed some roaming)

hongnam
12-02-2014, 05:41 PM
Kajos,
can i have Helen's number? i pm u already don't know if you received it or not.
thanks
#3 is back to her home town for a week. My current outcall favorite for massage plus HJ is an independent girl, Helen. Can do english by SMS. 168 for massage plus 200 for hj, plus taxi fee (based on receipts).

She had Japanese training for HJ. I think her usual is RMB 600 to 800 for massage plus HJ. PM me for her number.

KatoeyLover69
13-02-2014, 11:52 AM
Report from China Daily dated 13 February 2013 :-

Prostitution crackdown expands in China

GUANGZHOU - The crackdown on the underground sex trade has expanded from Dongguan, in the heart of the Pearl River Delta, to all of Guangdong province, with local authorities vowing to severely punish those who protect the illegal services.

In addition to the closure on Sunday of dozens of entertainment venues involved in prostitution in Dongguan, a number of similar venues and some rented houses in the provincial capital of Guangzhou and other cities have been raided because of suspicion they hosted sex trade services and other illegal activities, Guangdong police sources said.

Following media outlets' recent reports of rampant prostitution in massage parlours and hotels in Dongguan, provincial police have announced a three-month crackdown on sex businesses across the province.

In a separate raid in Guangzhou on Tuesday night, police arrested 98 people suspected of involvement in illegal activities including the sex trade and gambling, and more than 20 entertainment venues were closed.

In Huizhou, which neighbours Dongguan, police raided nearly 600 entertainment venues and arrested 10 people on suspicion of involvement in the sex trade.

Li Chunsheng, vice-governor of Guangdong and director of the Guangdong Public Security Department, said government officials and police officers who provide a "protection umbrella" for the prostitution business will be severely punished.

According to Li, the provincial department will send working groups to all cities for undercover investigations, and police from other cities will be deployed to make arrests if local police fail to fulfil their responsibilities.

Sources with the Dongguan discipline inspection commission vowed on Wednesday to also remove and severely punish any officials and police officers who are found to be involved in the sex trade.

Following China Central Television's report on the rampant illegal sex trade in Dongguan, Hu Chunhua, Party chief of Guangdong, called for a tough crackdown on underground prostitution in the city.

"We should fight against prostitution in the same way we fought against the drug trade last year," Hu said.

Police said those who advertise prostitution services online, through text messages or via Internet chat software will also be severely punished.
------ KatoeyNewsNetwork

XiaoyuCrystal
16-02-2014, 11:08 PM
Hi Gentlemen,
I am back in Beijing after the Chinese New Year holiday.

All of my girls are back.
And I have some new girls too.

Please feel free to call or SMS me at + 86 136 5122 3962 for bookings.
Thank You very much.

See you soon.

Foxes33
21-02-2014, 10:59 AM
Bro Kajos,

Please PM me Helen contact.
Expecting to be in BJ next month.
;)

Thanks

want2play
22-02-2014, 04:17 PM
Are these out call gal from kitty, lily and Maria clean?

want2play
22-02-2014, 06:26 PM
Are kitty, lily and Marias call girls ckean?

newangles
24-02-2014, 11:35 PM
if you travel to Beijing, call me yoko at (86)13720044518, 21 years old, just started this work last month

clean&neat
25-02-2014, 03:33 PM
There is a posting on ISE there is an ongoing crackdown in Beijing and that the regular MPs are only offering veggie massage.

Does anyone have any information? Is this true? Can't possibly call the MP to find out but don't wish to take a taxi through BJ traffic for no joy at the end.

emkcufslp
25-02-2014, 08:46 PM
if you travel to Beijing, call me yoko at (86)13720044518, 21 years old, just started this work last month

Hi bro,
Do you have her photo? How much and how her service? I am going to Beijing soon.
Tks

sin1088
26-02-2014, 09:38 PM
Was in BJ for short Biz trip on Monday and left Tuesday. Stayed in Langham Airport hotel and needed a good massage. Remembered a recommended contact Helen and txt her if she can come although oredi past 1am. Lucky she can sms in English and fixed to meet at 2am. Looks was very sweet with bright eyes looked like Thai. Proceeded to massage as I wanted hard, she obliged and gave a good and thorough session. Felt good and ask if HJ and ok. Good slow session. Only no roaming and I respected as she seemed uncomfortable. (don't force)

Her wechat ID H10111212- Helen
Damage taxi fare(to/fro) 200, msg 200, hj 250, tips 300 as she was really sweet.
RTM : yes, sweet and can hold conversation.
Roaming : no

boynick
27-02-2014, 08:30 AM
Hi bro,
Do you have her photo? How much and how her service? I am going to Beijing soon.
Tks

I saw her ads on Beijing Happy Massage. Search her ads title "New Angels Massage " on Beijing Happy massage and you will get her photo. Her E-mail is contained in her ads and you can contact her directly.

Exitar
28-02-2014, 11:36 PM
Hey guys, I've just recently shifted to Beijing from Singapore. Just wanting to know what are good places to go to? I heard Maggie's is a good place to hangout.

I'm pretty fussy and so are some of my friends, so what are the good places? And what does everyone do here for fun?

Exitar
28-02-2014, 11:36 PM
Hey guys, I've just recently shifted to Beijing from Singapore. Just wanting to know what are good places to go to? I heard Maggie's is a good place to hangout.

I'm pretty fussy and so are some of my friends, so what are the good places? And what does everyone do here for fun?

Also, is it possible to get hot Korean girls here?

newangles
04-03-2014, 12:06 AM
check out our services, we have some korean and japanese girls too. we serve multiple cities in china

http://www.china-newangels.com

Xiaozhang
04-03-2014, 03:04 PM
Anybody tried crystal's girl recently ? Any good one to recommend ? Is she still charging like Lily and Maria at RMB600 per shot included both way taxi or more ?

Or Crystal any recommendation directly from you if you saw this post.

JJMS
05-03-2014, 12:26 AM
Hi Everyone,

In BJ now until Friday, saying at Jianguo Road. Wonder if there any recommendation for massage. Thanks.

smalleyes
05-03-2014, 01:15 AM
Lemon Tree SOHO (first blowjob in Beijing after 20days)
Helen
Looks 6.5
Boobs B+++ (nice)
Massage 7 (not the best) 1 hr 700rmb (take off top only)
Boobs massage 7
HJ no complaints
BBBJ 8 (+200 rmb)
Total demaged 60mins 900rmb
Place nice room/nice lady, chatty/ roaming yes

first time there, Bianca lady boss, nice service. (Should be back for more)

KatoeyLover69
06-03-2014, 01:42 PM
Report from China Daily dated 6 March 2014 :-

Guangdong gets tough on sex trade

A senior Party leader from Guangdong province vowed on Wednesday to take tougher action against prostitution and crimes linked to the sex trade as the southern economic powerhouse continues its three-month crackdown on prostitution.

"We will continue our investigation into the prostitution industry and strengthen our efforts to tackle the problem," said Hu Chunhua, Party chief of Guangdong. Hu made the remarks at a panel discussion during the annual session of the National People's Congress, which convened in Beijing on Wednesday.

The sweeping crackdown came a day after a China Central Television report on Feb 9 exposed rampant prostitution in massage parlours and hotels in Dongguan, about 100 km from Hong Kong.

As of Feb 28, more than 3,100 entertainment venues across the province have been shut down for their alleged involvement in prostitution. Among the shuttered venues, 2,147 are located in Dongguan, a city known for its large manufacturing and trade sectors but also for its underground casino resorts, bathhouses, massage parlours and backstreet brothels.

"We had already planned a move to crack down on prostitution this year - like the way we fought against drugs last year. The CCTV reports of Dongguan's rampant sex trade forced us to launch the campaign earlier," Hu said.

Hu said police have made 363 arrests across the province and are investigating 30 officials in Dongguan.

"The government was partly responsible for the development of the sex trade in Dongguan so we introduced an accountability system to punish officials who provided protection to illegal sex activities," Hu said.

Yan Xiaokang, Dongguan's deputy mayor and police chief, has been sacked and several police officers in city townships have been punished, Hu said. "Offenders, including organizers, operators and those who gained from the sex trade, will be particularly targeted in the crackdown," Hu added.

Yuan Baocheng, mayor of Dongguan, declined to say on Monday how the crackdown would affect the city's economy. At last year's NPC session, Yuan said the city would not rely on the sex trade, gambling and drugs for its economic growth.

"I have to say that some social problems, such as underground prostitution, the drug trade and gambling, have emerged in Dongguan along with other cities in Guangdong, following decades of rapid economic development," he said.

Media reports have estimated that the sex industry has contributed about one-tenth of the city's revenue.

Dongguan's economy grew by 9.8 per cent year-on-year to 550 billion yuan (S$114 billion) in 2013.

Media reports have also estimated that at least 300,000 people work in the sex industry in Dongguan. China Daily could not confirm the number.

"But we will never rely on such negative factors to drive economic development," Yuan said.
------ KatoeyNewsNetwork

clean&neat
06-03-2014, 06:31 PM
Was in Beijing and missed Amy. So I called Bianca at Lemon Tree and asked for Victoria as outcall. She is popular but managed to get her.

She came over in a nice pink dress. She is petite but nice tight body, B boobs and nice perky nipples. She also has a nice round ass.

She came in and I gave her a hug and rabba rabba a bit. We kissed and groped and then I slowly undressed her. She let me take off her dress and bra but kept her panties on. I buried my face in her hair and then turned around and in her breast. After a min she laughed and said we should get started.

Massage was good. She start with back massage with her groin right in front of my face. I groped her a bit and tried to stick my fingers into her panty but she lightly slapped it away saying not yet.

After 30 mins of massage she started her B2B. Nice body slide on the back and the usual ear nipping and licking. Turned around and she did the B2B in front. She used her boobs to massage my dick and grind on me like we were making love. My dick kept rubbing her abdomen. I moved my hands downwards and pushed into her panties to rub her click. She said she do not allow that but since I am her regular she let me touch her but gently.

I sat up and sucked her nipple while she handjob me. My hands were rubbing her clit and after a while we came.

Cleaned up, showered together, more rabba rabba. Then she gave me a short head massage and time is over. Gonna miss her. She is one hot chick.

Damage is RMB800 for 90 mins.

SummerNight
10-03-2014, 08:39 AM
I went to Beijing for business and needed a massage several days ago. Though many bros mentioned some great massage parlors in former posts, I decided to choose outcall service cuz the crackdown on prostitution in Beijing recently.

Name: Julia
Face: 7/10 (attractive)
Boobs: 8/10 (C cup)
Massage: 7/10
GFE: yes
Service: 7/10 (hot time)
Damage: $115 (RMB 700)
Her ad website: http://beijing.escortfind.com/escort-yellow-pages/escort-girls/julia-2890.html

Her ads mentioned she would send me her real pics and price when contacting her so I did. I sent her an e-mail and got a quick reply. The girl in the pics looked charming but I knew that was not real. Considering the price was reasonable, I called her and told her my address.

Julia arrived at my place on time. I was not surprised she was not the girl in the pics. Her dressing made her looked pretty and like a next door girl. 7/10 Face and Big boobs.

I gave her a bottle of drink after she sat down on my bed. As my time was only one hour, so I didn't intend to have a long chatting. She finished her drinking and we went to the bath room together. She paid extra attention to my cock and ball in the bath room. Also, we kissed a little there.

Came out the room, she took out her massage tools from the bag she brought with, then the massage began on my back. Her skillful fingers kept teasing my LB from time to time and I liked that very much. Moving to my front part, she gave me the BBBJ while I required to taste her little sister and she agreed, so we did that in 69 position.

Several minutes' later, she felt my cock was hard enough so helped me put on the condom. I put her legs on my shoulders and began with the missionary style. She kept moaning each time I entered into her body. I had no idea if she was so sensitive but her moaning sounded fake.

Changed several positions, I shot all my loads. She gave me a Kiss after the round. Then, we cleaned each other in the bath room. Paid her money and said goodbye after a short chatting. The price was $115 (taxi fee included)

sin1088
10-03-2014, 05:00 PM
Was in Beijing for last Wed to Thur. Shit, the smog is bad but most people dont bother to wear mask and naturally I dont as got to meet customers. The haze in SIN is peanut compared to this and wonder how perople here can suffer so long. Guess even if they complain also useless as here Mr Xi call the shots.

After meetings, sms Helen my regular for massage as usual as I was staying in airport due short trip. Arranged to meet in Langham Airport Hotel around 12 midnight after dinner and drinking. She was punctual and had a good massage as she was quite strong although slim. Hehe..opted for some extra HJ as needed release and she obliged with a smile. As usual no roaming as she is quite small. Paid lesser this time.

Damage : 168msg + 200Hj +cab fares
RTM: Yes as I prefer safe type.

nyquist
14-03-2014, 01:23 PM
Tried helen 1 week ago thanks to contact from Kajos. She had problem finding my apartment as it was late at night.. When she finally came knocking on my door, i was totally surprised to see an
elegant and well mannered woman standing in front of me.

I wasted no time and told her to start the massage as my left arm has been aching for awhile.
She had underwent previous massage training from the school of blind. So do tell her if u want it harder...totally professional .....

After 1 hour of heavenly massage... my arm felt better and told her to come by again in the coming days.

HELEN wechat ID - H10111212
Damage: 368 for an hour, Happy ending included... hourly extension at additional cost
RTM : already did.

alant
17-03-2014, 07:18 AM
hi bros,

will be travelling to beijing next week. heard kempinski hotel is strict about WL so i guess going to nearby spa is more likely for me. any recommendatation please

tomyumgong
17-03-2014, 01:00 PM
My honours coments about helen.

Engaged her for mre than 3x in my recent china trip.

She is professinal milf, at least the look. Cant recal her age exactly. Charming with big ees. Very hardwirking nwilling t please. Prper message or with happy endng.

She hld conversation well. My rating below.

Look: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 (not for boob lover)
Mssage: 7.8/10 (i m very patticular on skill. She is good, but there are better too)
Value: 8/10 (this is beijing. Where else can u have oytcall service with happy ending at this rate?)
Rtm: many times
Happy ending skill: 7/10 (above average)
GFE: 10/10 (There was once she msg until 4am on me. So she slept in my room. Of course, clean sleeping. Nothing else. Keep chatting. She is not time watcher)
Damage: 368 + tips(she travel far to meet me)

tomyumgong
18-03-2014, 06:32 PM
I got contact for tian tian from bro here.

tried their outcall service, i don't know that lady's name. but her massage skill is bad, look old and insist of HJ which i got turn off after seeing her.

But after i say ok, she tried to increase rate and add in additional like 200 for autoroaming etc.

Pretty bad experience from that MP. and they make me wait for like 2 hours.

compare with Helen, Helen is much more worthy.

thanks for bro recommendations anyway.

puggy
20-03-2014, 01:52 AM

Bro Kajos has the best recommendation. Helen is fantastic! Value for money and puts in lots of effort in her massage.

piero
23-03-2014, 03:16 PM
Was in Beijin last week and got contact from SIN1088 after reading all the good reviews of Helen for massage.

Made appointment for msg at my hotel. Got a msg that she was at lobby and went to fetch her. Was surprised to see a WL type waiting, small eyes, looks 7/10 but think A cupper.

Proceeded to room and started massage. As was damned tired asked for harder massage around back and shoulder. Must say she was good. Asked for HJ and she obliged with a smile. Good feel but no roam and ok lor as I prefer bit titty.

MSG : 8/10
Looks 7/10
Value for money : 10/10 as really cheap by Beijing standard.
RTM : yes

Thanks SIN1088 for contact

kenji2013
24-03-2014, 11:47 AM
Any bros have good recommendation in Chaoyang area? Looking for a nice massage place cos I dun like having them coming over to my place. Thanks

kenji2013
24-03-2014, 12:00 PM
Hi any bros have good recommendation on massage service in Chaoyang area? Never try massage here so need some good advice from bros. Thanks.

Capt33
25-03-2014, 12:03 AM
Can someone pm Helen' number to me ? Tks a lot in advance

Kajos
25-03-2014, 11:01 AM
Tiantian, like all the other massage places/OTK will substitute people from other shops when they get too busy. I like #3 from Tiantian. Let them know you are a friend of Tangtang and the service should be good and the pricing fair (always confirm in advance). If any problem, let me know. I'll PM you #3's phone number now.

I got contact for tian tian from bro here.

tried their outcall service, i don't know that lady's name. but her massage skill is bad, look old and insist of HJ which i got turn off after seeing her.

But after i say ok, she tried to increase rate and add in additional like 200 for autoroaming etc.

Pretty bad experience from that MP. and they make me wait for like 2 hours.

compare with Helen, Helen is much more worthy.

thanks for bro recommendations anyway.

SummerNight
27-03-2014, 01:53 PM
Hi any bros have good recommendation on massage service in Chaoyang area? Never try massage here so need some good advice from bros. Thanks.

Massage girls in Big East Ocean Gymnastic Club offer special services. Entrance fee:238 RMB. Massage room is 288 RMB. Massage + HJ is 498 RMB. If you are lucky, you can get more from girls:D.

Address: 50 Songyu South Road, Chaoyang District

Phone: 010-87323329

tamade666
31-03-2014, 08:59 PM
At the Den now...
Boring leh.....lol

whiplash
31-03-2014, 09:02 PM
Its still early. talk to the waitress.

At the Den now...
Boring leh.....lol

tamade666
31-03-2014, 09:13 PM
Its still early. talk to the waitress.

The waitress oso look v boring..
Mayb hop over to hooters after finidh my drink

dk24
31-03-2014, 09:15 PM
Tried Helen from Kajos recommendation.

Shes pretty good and good deal for Beijing. Not really a looker but just dim the lights. Takes instructions well.

368 + 100 taxi

BruceChan
31-03-2014, 09:56 PM
Hey bros, I am going to Beijing in 2 weeks for business, most likely will be somewhere near the airport or exhibition center. Not very familiar with China and travelling under corporate with quite a few female coworkers so going KTV or out call is out of the question.

Was sourcing http://forum.cityxguide.com/topic/north-china-beijing/page/44, http://blog.happymassage.com/a-famous-place-in-beijing-wangjing-new-city/ and http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?939-North-China-Beijing

Seems like the crackdown is still ongoing not sure on the variety of rates posted though, ranging from 400 to 1200 for FS at massage parlours. Read from one of the posts that said Beijing massage are pretty much the most expensive and lacking in service compared to other areas? Appreciate any info on massage parlours late at night, cause that looks like my most viable option.

tagheuer
01-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Just back from a recent BJ trip.
Man... the air quality there is really bad.
So.. was too tired to go out after work, made a outcall service and arranged for a sweet good looking young gal.
OTK arranged a gal called Amy
look wise pretty face, long legs and slim.
she gave a good service too.
not like those professional who worked like a robot going through motion and fake moan.
had a great time together, she just start working as part time not long ago. quite fresh actually.

can ask for Amy at 136 5122 3962

she has a friend who is stay together, called Angel.
maybe next time will ask for her.
thanks for the contact bro,
cheers

tamade666
02-04-2014, 09:09 AM
Was in beijing for 3 nights and had helen for 2 nights.

Cute and simple girl. Very service oriented and she make sure you are feeling comfy at all times. Takes her time and put in effort to setup bed to ensure your comfort for the massage. Timing starts only when massage starts. Not a time watcher. She really can massage, not those piano type. Strength-wise, she can go hard if you request for it despite her petite size.

She does provide HJ at the end. No autoroam, so bros, pls respect her k.

Shall not give ratings as i believe "to each his own". Will only say that i am a very satisfied man after each session.

RMB368 + taxi fares (super value in Beijing)

Can contact her through Wechat. UserID posted before. Can msg her in english...

motionalGT
02-04-2014, 03:29 PM
Hey bros, I am going to Beijing in 2 weeks for business, most likely will be somewhere near the airport or exhibition center. Not very familiar with China and travelling under corporate with quite a few female coworkers so going KTV or out call is out of the question.

Was sourcing http://forum.cityxguide.com/topic/north-china-beijing/page/44, http://blog.happymassage.com/a-famous-place-in-beijing-wangjing-new-city/ and http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?939-North-China-Beijing

Seems like the crackdown is still ongoing not sure on the variety of rates posted though, ranging from 400 to 1200 for FS at massage parlours. Read from one of the posts that said Beijing massage are pretty much the most expensive and lacking in service compared to other areas? Appreciate any info on massage parlours late at night, cause that looks like my most viable option.

Hi, BruceChan, you can check the reviews on the home page of Beijing Happy Massage. Many bros shared their recent massage experiences in the Latest Review Section. Maybe you will get some useful info there.

romt111
02-04-2014, 10:27 PM
senior bros,
heading to bj next week, wonder how's the crackdwon going on? outcall to 5star international hotels safe or not? lily, angle,and crystal all operating or shut down already?
thanks in advance

HappyChina
03-04-2014, 01:44 PM
senior bros,
heading to bj next week, wonder how's the crackdwon going on? outcall to 5star international hotels safe or not? lily, angle,and crystal all operating or shut down already?
thanks in advance

Four plus star is Prime hotel on Wangfujing is girl friendly according to the bro on ISG

lily, angle,and crystal are all operating

Squareheader
03-04-2014, 06:02 PM
In BJ today alone and will be here till 6th, staying at novotel san yuan, would need some decent recommendation for massage and FJ service.

Also any singaporean buddies wanna meet up for some KTV sessions fun? would need recommendation on that as well.

jinfinity
03-04-2014, 10:31 PM
Hi guys,

Just like to share a place in Beijing for hj lovers

Mai zi dian rd /Nong zhan Guan north rd

Bing du yuan 宾都苑

For bros with time to spare. Go there and look around that area is famous for Japanese (tiko kings), there's a building which from the second floor up which is all (massage parlor) and fyi the price there go by 200 for HJ if you got the charisma and able to talk the hers into letting you roam for fee.

There is one shop on the 3rd floor turn right and walk to the end there's a shop with red signboard, massage wise dun expect too much but girls are all young in their 20s. Always talk down the price cuz they will mark up the price for HJ. For 400 rmb they will strip to their panties and let you auto roam

To all bro in Beijing if you guys will like to can I join you guys? If you are using we chat PM me.

mrhollistic
04-04-2014, 05:41 PM
Any brothers care to recommend ktv in Beijing? Will be staying at wangfujin area. Cheers

Jono8888
09-04-2014, 11:39 PM
Anyone have incall recommendations near airport?

motionalGT
10-04-2014, 09:03 AM
Any brothers care to recommend ktv in Beijing? Will be staying at wangfujin area. Cheers

Golden Jaguar Night Club located on the Negative layer of Wangfu Century Building is a KTV in Wangfujing area. Girls there offering special service will cost you 3000 RMB. If you are interested, you can check the detail info of it on http://beijing.beguide.com/recreation-places/ktv/golden-jaguar-night-club-1177.html .

hongseow
11-04-2014, 01:02 AM
Hi bros,

I'm going to be in Beijing for business trip on the night of April 14 and 15 (Monday & Tuesday). Living in a hotel near Chaoyang district.

Any bros can recommend anyone for out-calls? I'm staying at [E*st Hotel]. Is it safe for out-calls?
how much would it be?

First time to Beijing.

Hope you bros can help me out.

Please PM me so I can get to your mail directly.
Appreciate your kind help.

Thanks.
P

Outreach
11-04-2014, 01:04 AM
The waitress oso look v boring..
Mayb hop over to hooters after finidh my drink

Hooters gals? Local & ang mo gals

Wacker
11-04-2014, 09:08 PM
Just came back from Beijing, weather is fantastic not too hot and not too cold. Went to clubs near Beijing Univeristy area, realised alot of university girls are out doing part time. Get to know a girl call Xiao Ai. She is young and sweet looking, paid her 1500rmb for the whole night. As she needs $$ to study hence decided to post her contact here. For those who looking for GFE not professional can contact her, she got friends too believe all university girls.

Name: Xiao Ai
Cost: 700rmb per shot / overnight 1500rmb
HP:13718795348

bluedot
11-04-2014, 09:41 PM
Any such lobang in Shanghai? The rates are high in this forum, higher than sg.
1500 rmb per nite is good deal.

Will be in Xuhui district. Appreciate if anyone has contact.

oversam
17-04-2014, 01:23 AM
An FR on Bianca Lemon Tree. I went with a friend, quite a nice quiet place. Only two choices that day (so better call and book), Victoria and Candy. Both are quite hot, my friend chose Victoria, so I chose Candy. We went for the Body to Body Massage, RMB 800

Candy:
Look: 7.5
Boob: B+
Body: 9 Slim, great
Massage: 9
Dam: RMB 800 + 200 (BBJ)
RTF: Yes

Massage was good, she had good finger strength. It's more pricey compared to other massage joints but I think worth it, as both ladies are much better quality than other joints I visited.

clean&neat
17-04-2014, 03:35 PM
Victoria and Candy are two of the hottest girls at Lemon T. Great bodies, good skills and Victoria gives a super BBBJ. She literally chomped down on my dick and balls the last time.

Next time you go do a 3-some with Victoria and Candy.

glycemia01
19-04-2014, 02:50 AM
Was looking for an alternative to Lemon T, to try out new girls and found one through the international sex guide forum. They're located on San Yuan Qiao, Gateway. If you're not sure how to get there, just call her.

Her name is Daisy.
Contact number is: 18613865798

Got there and couldn't really find it, so just called her and she came to pick me up. It was a residential apartment. Nice classic decor. They had some girls and I picked the best looking one.

Name:Lily
Face: 8/10 (Milf looking)
Body: 8/10 B tits, white and silky skin
Service: Massage was superb and then she took off her clothes till her panties. She then proceeded to use her fingers and ran them all over my body. It was electric! I got hard immediately. After I turned over, she started to use her tits to rubba my brother. Although I would have preferred a bigger set of rack, but her technique almost made me come. I had to stop her. And then it was the HJ. She took her sweet time to make me super hard and asked me to tell her if I was about to come and then she would stop. She said this would maximise the experience. This went on for like ages and then when it was time, I shot a super big load. It was heavenly and I was super relaxed after that.

Damage: 800rmb for 90mins (Body to Body Massage and HJ inclusive)

Daisy said that they also have Nuru massage, where the girls would take off everything including panties (you could also opt for them to wear silk stockings at no extra charge) and used their butts as well to rubba your whole body. Nuru is 900rmb for 60 mins, 1000rmb for 90 mins inclusive of BJ. Will try this the next time round and post a report soon! They have a girl, Sophie, she wears spectacles and looks super kawaii....heh.. By the way, they also do outcall, just add 100rmb.

jefxxl
20-04-2014, 05:56 PM
Hi bros here. I will be gg beijing from 28th april to 3rd may. My last trip to bj was in 2006. Didnt know where to play there. Any bros are gg during these period? Mind if i join you for ktv or massage? Pls PM me if i am welcome. Thanks alot.
Or any bros can gv me advise on which ktv or massage? Know there are many BLACK shop there. Pls PM me for advise. Appreciated.

king6788
21-04-2014, 09:30 PM
senior bros,
thanks in advance

Lily is still open for business. Her stables seemed to be pretty slow in returning to work from CNY holiday, or maybe impacted by what happened in the south. Recently she pm'ed me and said she got new inventory. I tried it out and it was pretty good. Her name is Jiao Jiao. 22 years old. About 165+. Big eyes and good service. Even some GFE - didn't get up and leave right afterwards.

Total damage 600. After reading some HJ for 800, this seems more reasonable.

king6788
21-04-2014, 09:55 PM
Hi bros,

I'm going to be in Beijing for business trip on the night of April 14 and 15 (Monday & Tuesday). Living in a hotel near Chaoyang district.

Any bros can recommend anyone for out-calls? I'm staying at [E*st Hotel]. Is it safe for out-calls?
how much would it be?

First time to Beijing.

Hope you bros can help me out.

Please PM me so I can get to your mail directly.
Appreciate your kind help.

Thanks.
P

Outcall costs around 6-800. Not familiar with your hotel but in general girls are quite discreet so normally safe.

king6788
21-04-2014, 10:13 PM
I went to Beijing for business and needed a massage several days ago. Though many bros mentioned some great massage parlors in former posts, I decided to choose outcall service cuz the crackdown on prostitution in Beijing recently.

Name: Julia
Face: 7/10 (attractive)
Boobs: 8/10 (C cup)
Massage: 7/10
GFE: yes
Service: 7/10 (hot time)
Damage: $115 (RMB 700)
Her ad website: http://beijing.escortfind.com/escort-yellow-pages/escort-girls/julia-2890.html

Never heard of this site. Has anyone else tried?

graphites
22-04-2014, 10:34 AM
Hi brothers, I am heading to Beijing soon. Does any brother have any recommendation of a good massage place with a nice juagen and some good teasing? Thanks.

motionalGT
22-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Hi brothers, I am heading to Beijing soon. Does any brother have any recommendation of a good massage place with a nice juagen and some good teasing? Thanks.

Well, you'd better tell us where are you going to stay cuz, you know, Beijing is a large city and it will be quite inconvenient for you to go to a good MP located in Beijing Chaoyang District when your hotel is in Beijing Dongcheng District or elsewhere.

beijinglily
22-04-2014, 06:59 PM
Hi I am lily. Thank you for your support and trust. In recently we have some new part-time girls from northeast of china and Hunan province. They are working at Beijing such as office lady or students and Plane Model. For detail information please phone us via 13552885100.
(Look forward to your call)

If you are stay at Shanghai; Dalian or Tianjin please phone us also we could offer service be at your side.

Please visit our website: http://beijinglily.net

best123
26-04-2014, 11:25 PM
Just came back from Beijing, weather is fantastic not too hot and not too cold. Went to clubs near Beijing Univeristy area, realised alot of university girls are out doing part time. Get to know a girl call Xiao Ai. She is young and sweet looking, paid her 1500rmb for the whole night. As she needs $$ to study hence decided to post her contact here. For those who looking for GFE not professional can contact her, she got friends too believe all university girls.

Name: Xiao Ai
Cost: 700rmb per shot / overnight 1500rmb
HP:13718795348

Can let us know,the clubs name and address pls?

sweetlove
27-04-2014, 12:01 AM
Can let us know,the clubs name and address pls?

Hi, I'm going to Beijing in two weeks. I also hope to know the club name and address. Thank you very much!

graphites
27-04-2014, 09:03 AM
Well, you'd better tell us where are you going to stay cuz, you know, Beijing is a large city and it will be quite inconvenient for you to go to a good MP located in Beijing Chaoyang District when your hotel is in Beijing Dongcheng District or elsewhere.

Hi brother, I am going to stay in Wangfujing :p

thanks for your help and guidance in advance.

teltel
27-04-2014, 02:21 PM
Hi brother, I am going to stay in Wangfujing :p

thanks for your help and guidance in advance.
If you are staying in Wangfujing best to read about the scams on this and other boards.

Teltel

dragonstar87
28-04-2014, 07:59 AM
I will be in Beijing so is there a place like geylang I can go in Beijing freelancer student hang out there and anybody know Beijing well

whiplash
28-04-2014, 08:11 PM
So far I did not hear of place that is like Gaylang. You can go to Maggies or the discos in Sanlitun. All are hit or miss. Hope this helps.

hotarrow1
29-04-2014, 11:59 AM

bro,
i stay at Radisson Blu at Chaoyang. Any good MP around?
Thank you.

motionalGT
29-04-2014, 03:00 PM
bro,
i stay at Radisson Blu at Chaoyang. Any good MP around?
Thank you.

Jiangnan Lavipeditum is about 6 kilometers away from your hotel. It offers Happy ending massage. water spa massage for 488 RMB which includes a BJ. Address: 15,Lingtongguan,Yong anli middle Street, Chaoyang District (you can find it on google map). BTW, you can check others' reviews of it on Beijing Happy Massage.

jefxxl
29-04-2014, 08:38 PM
Dear bros. Any of u know whether which footie has 采耳 in beijing. Ask a few footie here. They say this type not popular in beijing. Its more popular in guangzhou and shenzhen. Am staying near wangfujing

chickboy
30-04-2014, 11:31 PM
One night in Beijing (or two)

First night
Was in town recently. From the research from the follow brothers, it seems like a visit to Lemon Tree is a must. Bianca is a must visit. Place was easy enough to find. Weather in spring is very cooling. The Soho area a charm to walk around. Greeted warmly by Bianca and she appeared surprised (WTF, i did make an appointment). I asked if Victoria and Candy were in and she said yes in the smses,...and only Candy was in anyway, and Candy was serving a customer. But well, I was more than happy to hang around with Bianca. She was really friendly, chatty, from the business, to learning ENglish and more, practically like a mamasan / or even hostess kind of setting and time passed really quickly and Candy was done and ready soon. There was another girl called Lina who wasn't as much a looker as Candy, hence the choice was clear with the forummers voting overwhelmingly for Candy. Candy is really short, say 158 or so, nice body, cup a, tight, massage wasn't as strong as i'd like, teasing was well done, think there was some chemistry, BJ was done well, managed to take off her panties, painting, 69, lovely shaven hole,heavenly,willing to please, wet, panting, could last all night.......1000rmb quite worth it

night 2
contacted a xiao ai from a contact here,seems like she's an agent instead. v slow in replies, damn BS a lot too, showed a few pictures, hardly reply my questions, ticked her off

aonother contact was an amy/crystal, supposedly some university student from what's stated here, turned out to be another agent, this one zero pictures, damn LL, just describe what i like and she'll send a corresponding one. turned out a disaster, think 35yo (much older than me), even she was really shocked and embarrassed too when she saw me..saying that i was too young), short, not cute at all, body is ....OMG>. i was so pissed at amy/crystal, LL felt sorry to send this lady back for 100RMB.

final whack at the bat: BeijingLily, her site is good, replies fast, girls on hand , some she has images, some she doenst..at least she was upfront about it. picked a girl called Ding Ding. within 30mins, she's there. looked like the image at least...pretty, but again..short ( i asked for TALL GIRLS>>>). this one 160 max (but petite gals good at being carried up and banged). good big B to small C, 22 yo, quite GFE, good shower, v willing to please, good service overall, v tight, not a time watched, TCSS afterwards. great 700 spent (no need extras).

Hotel stayed: HOtel Regal at 45 Wang Fu Jin. Only ~833 RMb for 2 nights. walkable to Wang fu jin central (their orchard road), a couple of MTR stops to GuoMao (Bianca/ Lemon Tree's location). superb value. i'd rate a good 4* in SG's terms,)

Overall a good two nights in Beijing.

HOpe informatio above is helpful to follow bros

hotarrow1
01-05-2014, 11:38 AM
Jiangnan Lavipeditum is about 6 kilometers away from your hotel. It offers Happy ending massage. water spa massage for 488 RMB which includes a BJ. Address: 15,Lingtongguan,Yong anli middle Street, Chaoyang District (you can find it on google map). BTW, you can check others' reviews of it on Beijing Happy Massage.

Thanks bro.
Reccee around hotel, along the main road Zhujiazhuan West st, saw a few MP.
Went into a 'barber shop'. A pretty lady quoted 50Yuan for 30 mins massage. She led me into a small room, once door closed she offered "ta pau jian" (big health package) for 300 Yuan.
Took a closer look, her lips seems like got blisters. (sign of STD?)

Quickly pretend got incoming call and excuse myself. Cabut like kena dogs chasing behind.

Found another MP at same road, walked down the stairs and asked for body to body massage. The OKT said 'wo man shi zheng kui tek ang mo"
(we do legal massage)

KNN... walked until legs want to break. Finally ended with Blind Man foot massage for 40 Yuan :(

motionalGT
07-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Thanks bro.
Reccee around hotel, along the main road Zhujiazhuan West st, saw a few MP.
Went into a 'barber shop'. A pretty lady quoted 50Yuan for 30 mins massage. She led me into a small room, once door closed she offered "ta pau jian" (big health package) for 300 Yuan.
Took a closer look, her lips seems like got blisters. (sign of STD?)

Quickly pretend got incoming call and excuse myself. Cabut like kena dogs chasing behind.

Found another MP at same road, walked down the stairs and asked for body to body massage. The OKT said 'wo man shi zheng kui tek ang mo"
(we do legal massage)

KNN... walked until legs want to break. Finally ended with Blind Man foot massage for 40 Yuan :(

Sorry to hear your terrible experience, bro.

crypster
08-05-2014, 06:22 PM
am in BJ now. Any recommendation for massage? I saw some reco beijing lily for call in.

Any others that is reliable? What is the typical rate like, the rate on their site only state massage rate, what about hj, bj, fj etc.

next week is shanghai

boynick
08-05-2014, 08:09 PM
am in BJ now. Any recommendation for massage? I saw some reco beijing lily for call in.

Any others that is reliable? What is the typical rate like, the rate on their site only state massage rate, what about hj, bj, fj etc.

next week is shanghai

Beijing Kitty, Fiona In Beijing and Maria Beijing are most talked massage agencies in Beijing. The price is around 700-800 RMB(depends on which kind of girl you choose), and the hj, bj and fj are included. BTW, the Lemon tree mentioned above is also worth a try.

clean&neat
13-05-2014, 08:47 PM
Anyone tried this source? www.beijinglily.com
I don't think this is the same beijing lily on the forum.
The girls look hot and model quality but seems too good to be true.

I called and the OKT and she said RMB1500 per hour for full service.

Anyone tried this OKT?

clean&neat
14-05-2014, 09:31 AM

Anyone tried this OKT?

Called the OKT again. After chatting for a few minutes I started to suspect that this is fake. So I did some more googling and realised the pictures were also fake from someone else. Looks like what you see is not what you get.

clean&neat
14-05-2014, 10:06 AM
Decided to go to YongAnLi area and try a place mentioned in a few forums translated as "River South". Took a cab there at around 9PM. Lesser traffic which was good.

The shop is located near the middle section of the road where there is a row of old shophouses. They have changed their name but it is the shop at the end of the row. Note there is another MP next to it with the words "Massage" in English on top which is not it. I did not try this MP so I don't know.

Its a dingy looking place so don't expect high class decor. The guy showed me the menu and the deal is as follows:

RMB368 is Palace and Kidney massage 60 mins (Massage, B2B and boob job)
RMB488 is the Water Spa 70 mins (Massage, B2B and CBJ)

I opted for the 488 deal but all ladies willing to do CBJ taken up so he recommended I take 368 instead of waiting another hour. Agreed to package.

Led me upstairs to a room with attached bath. Short while later the ML came in. She was wearing a yellow polo T and black sweat pants (company uniform).

Name: Wen Wen (#5)
Looks: 7/10, quite pleasant, no makeup and like GND
Boobs: B as she is quite slender
Height: 165? quite tall and not fat

Asked me to shower on my own and then helped to dry me. As she was drying me she started to rub her body against mine and hugging me from behind. I like it already, good GFE. I turned around and hugged her back, kissing, and put my hands under her shirt to remove her bra and fondle her breast. All this before we started.

Then asked me to put on shorts. I told her can I not put it on. She said it is better to put on as a precaution against any spot checks. She assured me she knows what to do. True enough halfway through the massage she progressively took the shorts off for me bit by bit seductively.

Started as the normal massage alternating with light fingernail scratches on my back and bum area. A lot of touching and fondling of balls, dick, bum and anus. After 15 mins asked me to turn over.

She took off her top and started her B2B but kept her pants on. After a while I asked her to take it off but she said she would rather not in case of spot checks. But she pulled her pants and panties down to below her knees exposing her pussy with short hair (wow, like a SYT pussy). She allowed me to autoroam all over as she rubbed her body on mine.

I reached down south and started to fondle her clit and labia. At this point she started to moan. I thought it was fake but soon realised she was enjoying it. I poked my finger into her cunt and used my thumb to massage her clit with my finger rubbing her g-spot. Her legs clamped my hands tight and she started to moan louder and buckle her body. She kept muttering she was feeling good, and I sucked her nipples while stimulating her below as she HJ me. after a while she was caught up in her orgasm that she forgot to keep the HJ action going. She hugged me and kissed me strongly while trying to hump my hand. And then she said, "I need to make love with you, I want you to fuck me". This is the first time I hear a ML who has chosen to only do HJ as a service asking me to fuck her. She must really be enjoying it. Too bad I don't have a condom and neither does she. My common sense took over and I resisted doing raw. I continued to suck her breast and masturbate her. She finally came and collapsed on the bed. She said she needed to rest for a few minutes as the orgasm tired her out. At this point I still have not shot my load. All these while her panties and pants were still below her ankles.

She said it is her turn to really service me. She boob-fucked me and HJ me for a while but I could not come. So I asked her to straddle me and I reached under her for her clit and cunt again. We stimulated each other and as I felt her start to buckle again, I shot my load.

She wiped me, asked me to wash up while she wash her hands. I showered again and then we have 20 mins left. She proceeded to fill the rest of the time with a real massage. Time's up I paid up and left satisfied.

Pros: Quite a good price considering it is in Beijing, girls are not too bad and you get a full hour of service. Girls are daring to let you touch everywhere!

Cons: Place is quite run-down and not kept well. Rooms are neat though. However not all rooms have attached bath. You don't get to choose the girls. Rooms cannot be locked due to anti-vice regulations. Some doors have a glass window but they have positioned the clothes hook on top so you can cover it when hanging the clothing. Girls usually keep their clothes on but will pull the pants down to give you access. Foreigners may find it difficult as it is mainly for the Chinese speaking crowd.

If this is useful please up my points.

Kajos
14-05-2014, 10:26 AM
That's not the same Lily. Different phone number and RMB 1500 is more like the real Lily's overnight rate.

Anyone tried this OKT?

motionalGT
14-05-2014, 11:01 AM
Really interesting report, clean&neat! Thanks for sharing. Could you please tell me the detail address?

balotelli
15-05-2014, 07:28 PM
Anyone can recommend full service ladies to hotel?

motionalGT
16-05-2014, 11:19 AM
Anyone can recommend full service ladies to hotel?
Chabbycat/La La, you can find her contact on Internet easily

balotelli
16-05-2014, 08:19 PM

Not so smart. Unfortunately, I can't find the contacts.

Kajos
16-05-2014, 11:21 PM

It's Chubbycat / Lala

Or try any of the OKT listed in the previous posts here: Lily, Angel, Maria. All about the same.

boynick
20-05-2014, 04:12 PM
Not so smart. Unfortunately, I can't find the contacts.

Check them out on Beijing Escort Find, it also offers her reviews.

balotelli
20-05-2014, 10:08 PM
Any bro have latest FR from OKT in Beijing?

ak2012
21-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Tried Helen last month when was in BJ on business trip. As it was late at night took some time to reach.

As I was ready and started the massage.
Massage was good and had good relaxation.

Contacted her through wechat
Damage: 368 for an hour, Happy ending included.

balotelli
21-05-2014, 08:47 PM
Tried Helen last month when was in BJ on business trip. As it was late at night took some time to reach.

As I was ready and started the massage.
Massage was good and had good relaxation.

Contacted her through wechat
Damage: 368 for an hour, Happy ending included.

I think i almost paid double for that. Bleh.

Kajos
01-06-2014, 12:10 PM
No need to pay double. Helen's usual price is RMB 600 to 800 for an excellent massage plus happy ending. But if you mention "website" or "RMB 368" then she will agree to RMB 368 plus taxi fees (based on receipts) for SBF members. It's the best value I've found with consistently excellent service. Wangjing is cheaper but I enjoy actually getting a great massage and Helen's good company.

I saw Helen last night and she looks awesome. Great with a new haircut, sexy bangs and her long black shiny hair flowing down. She was wearing a stylish summer dress and elegant white heels, really looked stunning. Kind of like a summertime evening dream. As usual she took her time for an amazing session, totally unrushed and playful. She says she learned some new techniques from her Japanese connection. Not sure what exactly she learned but I liked it :D

Her contact info on wechat is H10111212, or PM me for her mobile number. She can reply to English wechat/SMS.

I think i almost paid double for that. Bleh.

megaprice88
10-06-2014, 11:38 AM
Ben a long time since i come to Beijing..

I still recall few years back. i can get a really decent one for RMB 600. Those student type that moonlighting in the evening.

This round, no one wants to come to me since i am staying outside of 5th ring. Not even Maria, lily and kitty (the three popular source)。

End up, i do some search ad just pick one at the RMB 600 category.

To my surprise, a lady came at her late 30s (100% different from photo online), and offer me sevice. she is the worst i have seen in my life cheonging. not only of her age and look, but body odour too. i am surprise i can get harden and still ram into her love hole. i did a quickie and paid her 600 + 200 transport. She showed me the taxi receipt. it is really that much to travel to my htel.that is also the reason why i didn't reject her. so expensive the transport alone..hai! my worst experience..

but...lucky..second day. it is not bad...

Bro...is she still in the business , can PM her contact, thanks

panda2rocks
20-06-2014, 06:49 PM
Can anyone recommend place/ hotels to stay in downtown Beijing - reasonable cost and full of activities besides- like makan place , clubbing and whoring.

thanks to all bros who recommend / introduce

SunZhi
22-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Bros. I frequently receive wechat greetings from Beijing girls. They ask to come to my room @ 5 stars hotel to service. Anybody try before? My hotel have security guard at the lift lobby, how to bring her to room? Can she come to room by herself? Your sharing of experience appreciated.

motionalGT
23-06-2014, 01:10 PM
Bros. I frequently receive wechat greetings from Beijing girls. They ask to come to my room @ 5 stars hotel to service. Anybody try before? My hotel have security guard at the lift lobby, how to bring her to room? Can she come to room by herself? Your sharing of experience appreciated.

It seems that your hotel is not girl-friendly or guest-friendly. So your girl cannot come to your room on her own without your room card. You need to pick her up at the lift lobby and told the guard that she is your friend or something.

SunZhi
24-06-2014, 09:42 PM
Bro, can tell me which 5 or 4 star hotel is girl/guest friendly. I stayed in Swissotel, CrownPlaza, Traders etc, they have restriction or card access control lift.

fatalfacts
28-06-2014, 05:45 PM
Currently I'm in Beijing, Can anyone recommend me any website or wechat for outcall/FL??
Thks thks

motionalGT
30-06-2014, 02:43 PM
Currently I'm in Beijing, Can anyone recommend me any website or wechat for outcall/FL??
Thks thks
As I know, "Beijing Happy Massage" offers many such info, like Lemon Tree and Jiang Nan Foot Massage are both popular MPs among expats.

Xiaozhang
16-07-2014, 01:24 PM
I was in Beijing a few weeks ago and contact Lily to see if she has any new girl. Managed to try 倩倩 from Dongbei, young probably in her teen or just turn twenty. Have a young tight body that can tell, sizeable tits, good BBBJ and I managed to french her. She travel quite regularly to her home town so you probably be lucky if you can get her.

Not sure if Lily got other new girl, but for RMB600 inclusive of taxi fare and young and good service girl. I do not think you can find any in city like Beijing. Do some search in the thread I m sure you can find Lily contact number.

This
17-07-2014, 06:05 PM
I was in Beijing a few weeks ago and contact Lily to see if she has any new girl. Managed to try 倩倩 from Dongbei, young probably in her teen or just turn twenty. Have a young tight body that can tell, sizeable tits, good BBBJ and I managed to french her. She travel quite regularly to her home town so you probably be lucky if you can get her.

Not sure if Lily got other new girl, but for RMB600 inclusive of taxi fare and young and good service girl. I do not think you can find any in city like Beijing. Do some search in the thread I m sure you can find Lily contact number.

Thanks bro for the information. I will be heading Beijng in 2 weeks time. Will surely try out 倩倩.

tt3911
17-07-2014, 09:35 PM
You can also try Beijing Hui Chun Massage - in Chaoyang district - 15210215758. They have Y800 gal, Y1000, and Y1200 gals. I like the NaNa 娜娜 and LinLin 林淋, both the Y1000 category.
Btw, if you don't already know. If not happy with a gal that you call, just pay Y100 to send them off.

executivefriend
22-07-2014, 01:40 AM
My gf and I are thinking of having a soft swing session in Chaoyang with another couple. Any takers?

This
23-07-2014, 07:21 PM
You can also try Beijing Hui Chun Massage - in Chaoyang district - 15210215758. They have Y800 gal, Y1000, and Y1200 gals. I like the NaNa 娜娜 and LinLin 林淋, both the Y1000 category.
Btw, if you don't already know. If not happy with a gal that you call, just pay Y100 to send them off.

Bro, any picture or web site to look at?

tomyumgong
26-07-2014, 11:06 PM
Bro...is she still in the business , can PM her contact, thanks

I didn't keep her contact for obvious reason.

tomyumgong
26-07-2014, 11:08 PM
Any FL to recommend for hotel out of 5th ring? Shangdi. Really tough to find.

Franksh
30-07-2014, 04:37 AM
Will be visiting Beijing this week. Staying at renenisance hotel. Any recommendations on overnight companionship? Will this hotel be a problem? It looks stuffy. What is expected damage? Am I better to go to Maggie's or Hyatt? Any help appreciated...

teltel
30-07-2014, 04:20 PM
Any FL to recommend for hotel out of 5th ring? Shangdi. Really tough to find.
Can't help with freelancers unless you go for those agencies mentioned in this thread but you are on a subway line so maybe you can travel to other places with BBS etc.
Also do not be afraid to check out the local area you may be surprised by what is available perhaps even some interested available married or divorced ladies
Out east we have a lot of dancing in the evening in public places, always a good spot to find something
teltel

XiaoyuCrystal
31-07-2014, 04:43 AM
Sorry wrong massage.
Please ignore
Thanks

El Frances
02-08-2014, 12:02 AM
Bro, any picture or web site to look at?

Not very useful. Pictures are nearly always fake in China.

gmills13
04-08-2014, 03:57 PM
No need to pay double. Helen's usual price is RMB 600 to 800 for an excellent massage plus happy ending. But if you mention "website" or "RMB 368" then she will agree to RMB 368 plus taxi fees (based on receipts) for SBF members. It's the best value I've found with consistently excellent service. Wangjing is cheaper but I enjoy actually getting a great massage and Helen's good company.

I saw Helen last night and she looks awesome. Great with a new haircut, sexy bangs and her long black shiny hair flowing down. She was wearing a stylish summer dress and elegant white heels, really looked stunning. Kind of like a summertime evening dream. As usual she took her time for an amazing session, totally unrushed and playful. She says she learned some new techniques from her Japanese connection. Not sure what exactly she learned but I liked it :D

Her contact info on wechat is H10111212, or PM me for her mobile number. She can reply to English wechat/SMS.

yes, tried her sometimes back, the massage is good and her smooth fair skin is lovely. the happy ending technique was not the best but finally she leave me as a happy man.

Forbes
05-08-2014, 06:05 PM
I have had my share of FLs from the stables of Lily, Maria, etc as well as some action (not necessarily full course) from local health centres, bath joints, etc, in Beijing. Recently, I found something new (at least to me it is new) and I thought I'd share it with others who are in Beijing or who are travelling to Beijing and wish to have some fun.

Before proceeding, you need to know Chinese and preferably have a local mobile number (I suppose calling from your hotel room will do but it may be expensive).

There is this website known as bj.58.com that is touted as the PRC version of Craigslist. Just type in 保健按摩 in the search field and you will find listings of ladies who provide in-call massage services. Some have pictures, some don't. All have contact numbers that you can call. Because it is more a "local" service than a "foreigner" service, you would need to have a local number to call or message. Of course, you can use your Singapore phone to call, but messaging may be difficult if the lady is reluctant to incur overseas charges to respond to an overseas number.

I have had a couple of good experiences with the ladies who advertise on 58.com. The 2 that I had provided a good massage. Cost is about RMB 350 per hour. There is no mention of "other services" and it is up to you to charm her into letting you fuck her. On both occasions, I did not fail :).

As far as I can tell, these ladies cater mainly to the local crowd. They are mostly MILFs. Looks wise, they will not win any beauty contest but they are (at least the 2 that I had) good fucks.

No guarantees whatsoever that every lady is fuckable. You just need to try your luck.

mooon
06-08-2014, 01:37 AM
hi, guys... i just found this web site for luxury spa. but it cost start from 1600 RMB!!!! I just don't understand that why it is so expensive...

is there anyone who can explain to me the reason for this expensive cost?

If this place is really worth than money then I would like to try this...

http://www.dushitiyan.com/ViewShop.aspx?id=3895

XiaoyuCrystal
09-08-2014, 09:34 PM
Hi guys,
Bao er is no more
sorry

headcheck
09-08-2014, 10:59 PM
Went to Beijing and stayed in Beijing Park Plaza Hotel. It was a sudden and very quick trip, didnt think i had the chance to punt because I was staying with a colleague. Alas, my workmate actually didn't make it to the trip and I got the room for myself.

Resorted to WeChat, some girls and (i think) agents contacted me through the discover thing. The quotes ranges from 800-1500. Managed to get it down to 500, the one that walked in is from Hunan. Probably 24-25 y.o. SYT type. It was over so fast. didn't even do CBJ. RTF? No.

It was a desperate attempt and I frankly don't regret it. The Hotel was full of tourists and was told it isn't always girl friendly? The girl actually managed to show up in front of my door without me needing to go fetch her.

XiaoyuCrystal
10-08-2014, 12:36 AM
sorry Yoyo not available anymore

XiaoyuCrystal
19-08-2014, 02:57 AM
This is a error massage. I am fine. Sorry for the misinformation

fiftybucks
19-08-2014, 06:42 AM
I'm going Beijing and staying at the Wangfujing area. Anyone able to recommend a nice gal for overnight? Don't feel like going hunting there and prefer someone you guys have had experience with. I'm cool with all sorts of gals. Tall, short, plump, anorexic, big boobs and even flat chests. As long as good attitude.

MJason
23-08-2014, 10:33 PM
I'm going Beijing and staying at the Wangfujing area. Anyone able to recommend a nice gal for overnight? Don't feel like going hunting there and prefer someone you guys have had experience with. I'm cool with all sorts of gals. Tall, short, plump, anorexic, big boobs and even flat chests. As long as good attitude.

I will be in Beijing next week staying at dongshanhuan road chao yang district. Any Brudder wanna party?

Oasis123
24-08-2014, 11:59 PM
Decided to go to YongAnLi area and try a place mentioned in a few forums translated as "River South". Took a cab there at around 9PM. Lesser traffic which was good.

The shop is located near the middle section of the road where there is a row of old shophouses. They have changed their name but it is the shop at the end of the row. Note there is another MP next to it with the words "Massage" in English on top which is not it. I did not try this MP so I don't know.

Its a dingy looking place so don't expect high class decor. The guy showed me the menu and the deal is as follows:

Bro, can give more hint on this place? YongAnLi "River South"?

MJason
26-08-2014, 12:18 AM

See you guy tomorrow, any outing do invite me

whiplash
26-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Are you the OKT? What is the rates and where is the photo?

sy625603
28-08-2014, 02:53 PM
Guys, me and another bro in Beijing staying at Crowne Plaza a NE 3rd Ring...anyone wanna party? pls PM

nokia3510
31-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Hi bros anyone tried http://beijing.backpage.com before?

panado
31-08-2014, 07:19 PM
I would say dun bother trying, it will be a terrible waste of money.

I have been working in Beijing for the past six years, many of the rates they charge for spa and such are ridiculous because there so many rich yet foolish 土豪 who spoil the market. And spas like the one you mentioned designed their packages to scam them.

is there anyone who can explain to me the reason for this expensive cost?

If this place is really worth than money then I would like to try l]

Why are there so many rich men in Beijing? Because China is rich and Beijing is the capital. For locals who bought houses before 2008 Olympics, the value of some of their properties would have appreciated more than 250% by now. So they are rich, rich beyond many of our imagination.

And it's a place where face matters so people tend to try to outspend one another to impress their friends and associate.

Having said all these, Beijing is certainly not the best place for sex tourism, it's the place where china law is enforced the hardest. Did you read the news about the Hong Kong actor who was arrested a few months ago for drug and getting whores?

If you must find a whore in Beijing, for the budget constrained, you can try the notorious BBS, cheap looking hair salons where no one really cuts their hair, they have big mirrors and hair dryers just for show. Those places charge 300rmb for a short 15-20 mins fuck. The girls sat on sofa watching TV and playing with their phones, just walk it and ask if fuck job is available if you like any of those girls. Some would not do fuck jobs and only offer handjobs.

These BBS are usually found near bus stops, smaller train stations and depots for long distance buses where the locals travel in and out of Beijing.

If your budget is higher at about 800-1000 yuan, you can try those massage services advertised by some regulars here.

For me, I prefer to go to other Chinese cities where I find prettier girls at better values. Nowadays, I also just simply fly out to Bangkok to cheong. Have fun in Beijing, folks.

I'm now in Bangkok and back in Beijing in mid September

teltel
01-09-2014, 12:59 PM
Yong An Li - go to the subway station by that name, it is on line 1, follow the clues
teltel

Oasis123
01-09-2014, 10:31 PM
Yong An Li - go to the subway station by that name, it is on line 1, follow the clues
teltel
Bro, went there last weekend. Went across the river to the south, passed through underpass over the railway then walked quite about 1km straight & 1km south but didn't find such a place leh.

Oasis123
01-09-2014, 10:35 PM
teltel
Didn't manage to find the YongAnLi place so in the end opted for Helen as in page 378 (http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=9196&page=378)Looks isn't the best but massage was good. Not a timekeeper. 368 + 70 cab so rounded to 450 in total.

Heckler
05-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Its been 2 years since my last visit to BJ. First night decided to call Helen who has had a number of reports.
Looks wise nothing much but her massage 指压 skills is commendable. She says she learnt her skills from blind masseurs. Firm but still feels comfortable always without ever feeling painful even though I'm quite used to hard tuina.
Definitely a good call for those looking for good relaxing massage with happy ending. Paid her RMB 368+300 for 2 hours plus RMB80 taxi fare.

2nd night wanted to call Crystal but she didn't respond to my wechat for some reason. (She apologized later that she did not check her wechat) Ended up calling Lily who recommended someone who in her words is "漂亮,身材好", but I didn't have high expectations. The assigned girl arrived promptly and she was DingDing, a SYT from Anhui. Definitely a looker with big eyes, sleek hair, nice shaped B cuppers, slim and smooth skin.
However GFE not as good as others I've tried although she's a polite girl. Doesn't like to talk too much. Damage RMB500+100 so still quite reasonable for the nation's capital.
Rating for Ding Ding:
Looks 7.5
Body: 8
FJ: 7
GFE: 6 (you have to do most of the work)

It was only after she left and checking Lily's website that I realized that the photo used on Lily's website is really her. Now that's a surprise.

BTW realized 良子 massage here quite expensive.

best123
05-09-2014, 09:29 PM
Its been 2 years since my last visit to BJ. First night decided to call Helen who has had a number of reports.
Looks wise nothing much but her massage 指压 skills is commendable. She says she learnt her skills from blind masseurs. Firm but still feels comfortable always without ever feeling painful even though I'm quite used to hard tuina.
Definitely a good call for those looking for good relaxing massage with happy ending. Paid her RMB 368+300 for 2 hours plus RMB80 taxi fare.

2nd night wanted to call Crystal but she didn't respond to my wechat for some reason. (She apologized later that she did not check her wechat) Ended up calling Lily who recommended someone who in her words is "漂亮,身材好", but I didn't have high expectations. The assigned girl arrived promptly and she was DingDing, a SYT from Anhui. Definitely a looker with big eyes, sleek hair, nice shaped B cuppers, slim and smooth skin.
However GFE not as good as others I've tried although she's a polite girl. Doesn't like to talk too much. Damage RMB500+100 so still quite reasonable for the nation's capital.
Rating for Ding Ding:
Looks 7.5
Body: 8
FJ: 7
GFE: 6 (you have to do most of the work)

It was only after she left and checking Lily's website that I realized that the photo used on Lily's website is really her. Now that's a surprise.

BTW realized 良子 massage here quite expensive.

Lilly's site looks good. All in English? Catered for Singapore and Malaysia??

Heckler
05-09-2014, 11:12 PM
Lilly's site looks good. All in English? Catered for Singapore and Malaysia??

I don't think Lily's girls can speak English.

best123
05-09-2014, 11:48 PM
I don't think Lily's girls can speak English.

I meant the site

goh5560
16-09-2014, 05:20 PM
Was in Beijing last month for business trip would like to share my happening. When to this KTV, mid range one I would say in BJ , the room and deco if would say is still up to standard, ofcos cannot compare with Ouya in CP. The rate is also reasonable, we spend about RMB2500 for room and drink for 5 person. Unlike CP now, in Beijing they still can bring girl to the room, about 20-30 of them. Total girl working should be about 100, the rate is 400-500 for sitting. Although not much compare to old CP, but now CP got nothing. So we have a enjoyable night of KTV, feel like back in CP. The girl attiidute as compare to girl in CP, I feel is better, they serve you better. I think we have spoil the market in CP. Bringing back is 1200/1500, exluding the sitting tip, I feel is also reasonable of the situation now. But not all girl will go, they will see on case to case basis, they are still afraid of Gong An. But overall is still a vey enjoyable night of KTV. Ofcos I mange to bring back the girl, at my own risk, haha

coolieboy
17-09-2014, 08:10 AM
Just got massage by Helen yesterday night. She is very good in massage after Amy left for Shanghai last year.

Although she do not have GFE or Autoroam but because of her massage, it is really worth the price especially in BJ and house call.

Kajos
18-09-2014, 01:25 AM
Yes, she's still my favorite for great massage and great HJ. Noticed she has a very full schedule lately. Must be getting popular :D Price is excellent.

Just got massage by Helen yesterday night. She is very good in massage after Amy left for Shanghai last year.

Although she do not have GFE or Autoroam but because of her massage, it is really worth the price especially in BJ and house call.

coolieboy
18-09-2014, 08:50 AM
This month she is still okay with schedule but she sadly said during winter time like starting next month till end March not much people will call her. So please do call her and support her. I hope end October or November will be back here for another few days business trip will call her again.

Yes, she's still my favorite for great massage and great HJ. Noticed she has a very full schedule lately. Must be getting popular :D Price is excellent.

Vodka_Blu
22-09-2014, 02:23 AM
Shifus out there... 小弟travelling to BJ this week... Staying near Shunyi Area...

Any good kangtaos nearby???

best123
26-09-2014, 11:17 PM
This month she is still okay with schedule but she sadly said during winter time like starting next month till end March not much people will call her. So please do call her and support her. I hope end October or November will be back here for another few days business trip will call her again.

Can repost Helen Ctc bro?

coolieboy
30-09-2014, 12:25 PM
Can repost Helen Ctc bro?

PM you instead.

max3759
08-10-2014, 10:27 PM
Arrived in Beijing yesterday and contacted Lily to arrange for a petite gal. She recommended $$$$ $$$$ and told me she will be my type and I agreed. $$$$ $$$$ arrived early which was good for me too and I went to pick her up. She turned out to be a petite and pretty gal which was really good.

Once in room, we chatted for a while and a little GFE. Once we broke the ice, there were lots of laughter and fun. When we stripped for shower, I noticed that despite her petite frame (1.58m, 42kg), she had a nice figure and enough boob and butt to excite :D

The entire event was most fantastic, lots of BBBJ, different position, she was 100% accomodating, and keep "scolding" me 臭不要脸的, ha ha.

Anyway, it was a good one hour session and I even send Lily a thank you after that.

Xiaozhang
10-10-2014, 02:30 PM
what is the name of the girl from Lily ? $$$$ ? It has been a while would like to try Lily again when i m in Beijing next week.

devilchan78
14-10-2014, 05:30 PM
Public shaming

http://therealsingapore.com/content/prc-stripped-naked-and-beaten-public-due-increase-mistress-culture-china

bhelliom
16-10-2014, 08:43 AM
Can someone please PM me Helen's contact? Many thanks in advance ...

BJPussy
20-10-2014, 11:16 AM
I'm in town again after being absent from here for almost 2 years. As a whole, Beijing is not a good place for hunting as compared to Shanghai. Due to the former hunting experiences, I managed to contact OKT Maria via WhatsApp(Read back around 10 pages, didn't see any information of her, I thought she must be not in business any more.) The first impression is the price has been driven up from 600 kuai in total 2 years ago to 700 kuai for her next-door type meimei. Quickly sent her my hotel name, last name and room number and was told just waited at room. In about 45 minutes, got a WhatsApp message from Maria informing me her lady had arrived and needed to be picked up in the lobby, near the elevator bank. Long story short, this lady is in her early 20s, I can't say she's pretty, just a next door face, but looked to be quite happy. Young firm body and quite good GFE performing. Left in 50 minutes after she came in, not in a hurry, I felt. No complain. Having contributed the outcall experience at my first night, I'm now planning for the next few nights. Are there any good bros who can kindly suggest me. :p Thanks. By the way, for your convenience, attached Maria's contact because I can't find it here, so had to search it on google. Her number's (+86)139-1124-6512. I found it works quite well talking to her on WhatsApp.

jinfinity
23-10-2014, 09:55 PM

RMB368 is Palace and Kidney massage 60 mins (Massage, B2B and boob job)
RMB488 is the Water Spa 70 mins (Massage, B2B and CBJ)

I opted for the 488 deal but all ladies willing to do CBJ taken up so he recommended I take 368 instead of waiting another hour. Agreed to package.

Led me upstairs to a room with attached bath. Short while later the ML came in. She was wearing a yellow polo T and black sweat pants (company uniform).

Name: Wen Wen (#5)
Looks: 7/10, quite pleasant, no makeup and like GND
Boobs: B as she is quite slender
Height: 165? quite tall and not fat

Asked me to shower on my own and then helped to dry me. As she was drying me she started to rub her body against mine and hugging me from behind. I like it already, good GFE. I turned around and hugged her back, kissing, and put my hands under her shirt to remove her bra and fondle her breast. All this before we started.

Then asked me to put on shorts. I told her can I not put it on. She said it is better to put on as a precaution against any spot checks. She assured me she knows what to do. True enough halfway through the massage she progressively took the shorts off for me bit by bit seductively.

Started as the normal massage alternating with light fingernail scratches on my back and bum area. A lot of touching and fondling of balls, dick, bum and anus. After 15 mins asked me to turn over.

She took off her top and started her B2B but kept her pants on. After a while I asked her to take it off but she said she would rather not in case of spot checks. But she pulled her pants and panties down to below her knees exposing her pussy with short hair (wow, like a SYT pussy). She allowed me to autoroam all over as she rubbed her body on mine.

I reached down south and started to fondle her clit and labia. At this point she started to moan. I thought it was fake but soon realised she was enjoying it. I poked my finger into her cunt and used my thumb to massage her clit with my finger rubbing her g-spot. Her legs clamped my hands tight and she started to moan louder and buckle her body. She kept muttering she was feeling good, and I sucked her nipples while stimulating her below as she HJ me. after a while she was caught up in her orgasm that she forgot to keep the HJ action going. She hugged me and kissed me strongly while trying to hump my hand. And then she said, "I need to make love with you, I want you to fuck me". This is the first time I hear a ML who has chosen to only do HJ as a service asking me to fuck her. She must really be enjoying it. Too bad I don't have a condom and neither does she. My common sense took over and I resisted doing raw. I continued to suck her breast and masturbate her. She finally came and collapsed on the bed. She said she needed to rest for a few minutes as the orgasm tired her out. At this point I still have not shot my load. All these while her panties and pants were still below her ankles.

She said it is her turn to really service me. She boob-fucked me and HJ me for a while but I could not come. So I asked her to straddle me and I reached under her for her clit and cunt again. We stimulated each other and as I felt her start to buckle again, I shot my load.

She wiped me, asked me to wash up while she wash her hands. I showered again and then we have 20 mins left. She proceeded to fill the rest of the time with a real massage. Time's up I paid up and left satisfied.

Pros: Quite a good price considering it is in Beijing, girls are not too bad and you get a full hour of service. Girls are daring to let you touch everywhere!

Cons: Place is quite run-down and not kept well. Rooms are neat though. However not all rooms have attached bath. You don't get to choose the girls. Rooms cannot be locked due to anti-vice regulations. Some doors have a glass window but they have positioned the clothes hook on top so you can cover it when hanging the clothing. Girls usually keep their clothes on but will pull the pants down to give you access. Foreigners may find it difficult as it is mainly for the Chinese speaking crowd.

If this is useful please up my points.

Hi brother I just visited the place next to the said shop and it's clean.... very clean.....

bluewind
27-10-2014, 05:59 PM
I'm in town again after being absent from here for almost 2 years. As a whole, Beijing is not a good place for hunting as compared to Shanghai. Due to the former hunting experiences, I managed to contact OKT Maria via WhatsApp(Read back around 10 pages, didn't see any information of her, I thought she must be not in business any more.) The first impression is the price has been driven up from 600 kuai in total 2 years ago to 700 kuai for her next-door type meimei. Quickly sent her my hotel name, last name and room number and was told just waited at room. In about 45 minutes, got a WhatsApp message from Maria informing me her lady had arrived and needed to be picked up in the lobby, near the elevator bank. Long story short, this lady is in her early 20s, I can't say she's pretty, just a next door face, but looked to be quite happy. Young firm body and quite good GFE performing. Left in 50 minutes after she came in, not in a hurry, I felt. No complain. Having contributed the outcall experience at my first night, I'm now planning for the next few nights. Are there any good bros who can kindly suggest me. :p Thanks. By the way, for your convenience, attached Maria's contact because I can't find it here, so had to search it on google. Her number's (+86)139-1124-6512. I found it works quite well talking to her on WhatsApp.

Thanks bro... tested today.... good service except... no shaved armpit... But... service was great...

bluewind
29-10-2014, 07:35 AM
Bro, Hard leh... Only call in service....

http://escortchina.blog.com/

werdnac
29-10-2014, 10:27 AM
I will be in beijing today. Anyone wanna hang out tomorrow? will go back on Sat.
Whatsapp me at nick90865338

themen14
01-11-2014, 11:52 AM
Hi bros, i got a budget lobang to recommend.

Name:xiaoxiao
Working hours: 9am-11pm (incall, no overnight)
Hp number: 15701533772
Price: 300/shot, 600/2 shots
Figure: 35C, 22, 34
Service: Shy syt, willing to please

Kajos
01-11-2014, 07:12 PM
Hi, did you check it out? How was it? There are a lot of scams and bad rushed service in that apartment complex.

richsim
01-11-2014, 11:53 PM
Hi gus welcome to read my AD
This is for Beijing outcall massage sverce .offering good massage and happy ending .
to know more details
contact is
wechat 18210829149
whatsapp

try to do the best for you

LISA

Hi samsters in Beijing,

Here's my full review for Lisa.

Contacted via wechat this afternoon, she just left my room. Prompt response to messages.

the massage was firm and strong. Very relieving for a frequent traveller. She's a good call for someone looking for a good massage, and happy ending with a patient and sensuous hand job.

damage: 800rmb
figure: 8/10
Looks: 9/10 (pleasant smile)
Massage: 9.5/10
Rtm: Definitely!

themen14
02-11-2014, 11:42 PM
Hi, did you check it out? How was it? There are a lot of scams and bad rushed service in that apartment complex.

Personally qced by me...dont worry she's operating independently so no okt or boss

king6788
20-11-2014, 08:47 PM
Hi bros.. Any overnight spas in beijingBeijing? Appreciate ur help.. Going down in Nov. Thanks.

As far as I know no such thing in Beijing, at least within 5 rings. Heard some places in the suburb but never tried.

king6788
20-11-2014, 08:49 PM
Hi samsters in Beijing,

Contacted via wechat this afternoon, she just left my room. Prompt response to messages.

the massage was firm and strong. Very relieving for a frequent traveller. She's a good call for someone looking for a good massage, and happy ending with a patient and sensuous hand job.

800 for a happy ending is pretty expensive

king6788
20-11-2014, 08:56 PM

Not sure if you have tried Lily. Service offered is similar to Maria. Maybe because I am a regular customer, price is still 600.

Had one (for some reason I cannot post name, whatever I type becomes $$$$) the other night. Very satisfied. She was around end of last year but left Beijing, just returned recently. Very slim but good size of boob. Good services and talkative. Good GFE.

If you need lily's info, just search forum or google. If I post her number, some might accuse me of marketing.

clean&neat
25-11-2014, 12:03 PM
In Beijing and went to BinduYuan to look for massage with special. Unfortunately all shut down by the police except for a few clean joints. Sigh what a waste of time.

Anyone know of any other similar location with lots of massage joints like this still operating in Beijing? Otherwise have to go back to Jiangnan.

clean&neat
26-11-2014, 02:17 PM

Is this a dud? The phone number does not work. It is always turned off. Perhaps 300/shot is too good to be true.

fwang
04-12-2014, 10:56 PM
Bros,

Any recommendations?
- SPA
- Pub
- Call Girl

Lonely here...

NyehGongGong
05-12-2014, 10:39 AM
Beijing is a boring place dude..
incall got...i think in previous post already mentioned by bros in BJ.

if not massage joints like happymassage.com
not all are hanky panky.. read the descriptions properly first though...

MichaelWinn
07-12-2014, 01:40 AM
Beijing is a boring place dude..
incall got...i think in previous post already mentioned by bros in BJ.

if not massage joints like happymassage.com
not all are hanky panky.. read the descriptions properly first though...

beijing police on the ball
look at the number of celebrities caught in beijing this year for sex and drugs
jacky chan's son was arrested in beijing some months back for drugs
since beijing is near to inner mongolia
i suggest you go to inner mongolia for release;)

sscelenw4
09-12-2014, 11:40 AM
Just back from a recent BJ trip.
Man... the air quality there is really bad.
So.. was too tired to go out after work, made a outcall service and arranged for a sweet good looking young gal.
OTK arranged a gal called Amy
look wise pretty face, long legs and slim.
she gave a good service too.
not like those professional who worked like a robot going through motion and fake moan.
had a great time together, she just start working as part time not long ago. quite fresh actually.

can ask for Amy at 136 5122 3962

she has a friend who is stay together, called Angel.
maybe next time will ask for her.
thanks for the contact bro,
cheers

bro, what is the damage?

tks

whiplash
09-12-2014, 01:29 PM
Buyers beware! Caveit emptor.
The going rate in Beijing is RMB600/shot. And there is not much choice. Any offer at half that rate is likely a scam.

bluephone
09-12-2014, 11:33 PM
hi,

anyone can suggest where can massage with happy ending be found in bj?

Moonpie
11-12-2014, 11:18 AM
If you want outcall massage with happy ending, try Helen. Her wechat id is H10111212. Many positive reviews for her here in past messages.

hi,

anyone can suggest where can massage with happy ending be found in bj?

themen14
11-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Is this a dud? The phone number does not work. It is always turned off. Perhaps 300/shot is too good to be true.

Obviously not a dud when i visited her before. She took a short break during APEC, maybe thats why her phone was off. Bros who are on budget can try.

tomyumgong
12-12-2014, 01:54 AM
Buyers beware! Caveit emptor.
The going rate in Beijing is RMB600/shot. And there is not much choice. Any offer at half that rate is likely a scam.

not true. usually this group is not controlled by OKT and they did it themselves and rented a room/unit at small area. they serve usually the locals and they advertise in local forum.

but the quality of these , is entirely based on your luck. and they dun do outcall.

heine
18-12-2014, 07:56 PM
Hi samsters in Beijing,

I tried Lisa's service, excellent massage, if you are looking for a good massage, strongly recommend her!

ATraveller
21-12-2014, 03:38 PM
If you want outcall massage with happy ending, try Helen. Her wechat id is H10111212. Many positive reviews for her here in past messages.

Can only agree to my fellow bros in the forum. So far Helen seems to be the best bet in Beijing!

MichaelWinn
21-12-2014, 11:11 PM
how a female hotel staff in china swiped a customer credit card
click link to watch video http://v.qq.com/cover/h/hdqtir9nrfxu8sn.html?vid=l0015cnrs8v
bros beware

clean&neat
27-12-2014, 04:55 PM
Anyone can tell me which area in beijing specifically which road and section can find the barber shop that is front for FL? Maybe I blur but I don't seem to come across any.

NyehGongGong
30-12-2014, 01:02 PM
Anyone can tell me which area in beijing specifically which road and section can find the barber shop that is front for FL? Maybe I blur but I don't seem to come across any.

Actually, quite hard to find any in beijing...
try happymassage.com and read from there.. some of the reviews does show FL linkage...

oshkosh
31-12-2014, 10:32 AM
Hi,

sharing some information on massage place with happy ending.

I've been posted in beijing for a few months now and i've come across a massage place that ends with happy ending for a relatively affordable price of 298rmb for 60mins.

The massues that i've tried gives good massage and not those piano type that is so often found in sg! I do love their stimulating skills as when they massage my back, they'll carress my butt and then use their HDLY skills to massage my balls and rod seductively!

The location is at chaoyand district datun bei lu. bros who are not familiar, the place is near comfort suites hotel at datun bei lu (大屯北路). There are three massage shops there, remember to go into the middle shop on that stretch of road. Hope this helps bros in Beijing needing a good rub and happy ending.

oshkosh
31-12-2014, 10:35 AM

its quite near impossible to find a bbs now in beijing. the first nad last time i saw a bbs was way back in 2007 and it was close to fifth ring!

MichaelWinn
01-01-2015, 01:12 AM
its quite near impossible to find a bbs now in beijing. the first nad last time i saw a bbs was way back in 2007 and it was close to fifth ring!

beijing is xi jinping's capital , of course china president will not allow any vice to operate openly in his own backyard
unless on offical work, i usually avoid beijing at all costs

MichaelWinn
04-01-2015, 12:49 AM
东莞90后打工仔学克隆术 盗走女子卡内20万
头条新闻羊城晚报 [微博] 陈骁鹏2015-01-03 10:41我要分享 275
[摘要]其中一人潜入酒吧当服务生,利用帮客人刷卡之机,使用刻读机盗取别人银行卡信息,再将卡克隆成“伪”卡到柜 员机取钱转账。

羊城晚报讯 记者陈骁鹏报道:东莞市民江女士一张银行卡,一直贴身携带,但在六天时间内,被人用“克隆卡”在多个城市以 转账、取现等方式盗取了卡内人民币约20多万元。东莞万江公安分局近日公布案情。原来,5名90后来莞务工 人员,从工厂离职后合伙干起了“克隆卡”盗刷营生,其中一人更是潜入酒吧当服务生,利用帮客人刷卡之机,使 用刻读机盗取别人银行卡信息,再将卡克隆成“伪”卡到柜员机取钱转账。

目前,警方抓获5名犯罪嫌疑人,缴获银行卡读卡器1个,伪造银行卡21张,台式电脑2台、手提电脑1台及其 他涉案物品一批。

卡不离身

竟被在外市取现转账

去年11月底,在东莞做生意的江女士,到建设银行查询一张储蓄卡当月中旬一笔20万元的进账,没想到卡里面 账户余额竟然几乎为零。后查询得知,从11月20日至11月26日,江女士卡内的钱分别在珠三角多个城市, 被人以转账、取现等方式,分十多次取完。

银行卡一直在江女士身上,为何会有人能用她的银行卡并有密码转账、取现?

警方介入后初步调查发现,原来,有人把江女士银行卡克隆后,再持“伪卡”通过转账、取现等方法将她卡内的现 金转走,这些人团伙作案,分工明确,手法娴熟。

五打工仔

为赚快钱学起“克隆术”

12月12日,东莞警方展开多次行动,一举抓获犯罪嫌疑人李某明(男,24岁)、张某昌(男,22岁)、蔡 某海(男,22岁),俞某俊(男,22岁),卓某发(男,23岁)等五人,均为广西马山人。

让警方意外的是,这五个90后团伙,上半年还是在东莞打工的年轻人,因嫌工资不高又辛苦,五个“哥们”竟辞 掉了工作捞起了偏门。

卓某发供称,自己在网上认识了一个朋友湖南佬(花名)(男,在逃),经引路学会了用克隆机克隆银行卡的方法 。卓某发从工厂辞工后,特意选择到酒吧去当服务生,就为了能够接触到客人的银行卡,从而实施克 隆术赚钱。

当服务生

趁顾客酒后不注意“下手”

十月上旬,江女士与朋友们到万江一家酒吧喝酒,酒后,拿出银行卡结账,当服务生卓某发拿卡在帮江女士刷卡时 ,趁她不注意,偷偷使用读卡器把银行卡内信息导出,盗取卡信息。并且,趁江女士输入密码时的麻痹大意,卓某 发轻易地记下了密码。

过后,他再用电脑将读卡器内信息导出,拍照后用QQ传给“湖南佬”,“湖南佬”制作“伪卡”后寄回给卓某发 。再由卓某发组织李某明、俞某俊、张某昌、蔡某海等人外出转账、取现,得手后,卓某发与“湖南老”按前期约 定的“三七”分赃款。

事实上,将江女士的银行卡克隆到手后,他们查询卡内有三万元,并且发现里面账户有大额交易流水,断定银行卡 还会有“大钱”进账,因而选择守株待兔,天天去柜员机查余额,直到前文说的20万元进账后,他们才开始取钱 转账。

据警方了解,卓某发等五人从事该营生时间不是太长,但手头上已经有十多张“伪卡”,涉及资金尚未明确,目前 警方正在深挖扩线,上述五名犯罪嫌疑人已被依法刑事拘留。

(羊城晚报)

相关搜索:

广东东莞打工仔生活照空间克隆器2014扣扣空间克隆qqkj音乐克隆器克隆空间背景音乐新型银行卡克隆器 新型

HornyPervert
06-01-2015, 12:06 AM
Hi all big bro..im in beijing now and looking for some fun and massage.. any recomendation..prefer outcall to my hotel...

NyehGongGong
09-01-2015, 02:13 PM
Bros,
most ppl in singapore do not need VPN, but those in China does..because of the great firewall of china.. many sites are blocked.
However, you can access sites through ninjacloak.com... it bypass the firewall..
BUT take note not to access your emails/facebook etc acct because it acts as a free proxy website to link blocked websites, but does not have good cyber security.
So if you want to check out info of escort websites that are blocked, you can consider using this ninjacloak.com website.. otherwise, just do what bro cyhoney has done... memorise or do your homework before coming to China.

Cheerios! :cool:

SEAJ
09-01-2015, 02:25 PM
Bros,
most ppl in singapore do not need VPN, but those in China does..because of the great firewall of china.. many sites are blocked.
However, you can access sites through ninjacloak.com... it bypass the firewall..
BUT take note not to access your emails/facebook etc acct because it acts as a free proxy website to link blocked websites, but does not have good cyber security.
So if you want to check out info of escort websites that are blocked, you can consider using this ninjacloak.com website.. otherwise, just do what bro cyhoney has done... memorise or do your homework before coming to China.

Cheerios! :cool:
would advise caution when using ANY proxy/VPN sites as many are there specifically to Phish; they offer these free websites to trick the unsuspecting user to disclose sensitive information including and especially Banking details, passwords etc. And even those that are available for a fee - usually quite nominal - a lot of them are nothing but another phishing "service."

Free proxy/VPN are OK if you're just using it to do some SBF or Face book/UTube etc browsing, and in fact, there are TONS of these sites all for free - bookmark the following for your use next time you need one:

http://www.proxy4free.com/list/webproxy1.html

SEAJ

cyhoney
13-01-2015, 07:00 PM
:( :( :( Why can i not see the post submitted on 7th Jan. It was there for 2 days but now seems to have vanished. Was there something wrong that i did / posted due to which it was deleted or is there a bug.

Aftershave@8
15-01-2015, 12:23 AM
Bros - I have not been in BJ for over 2yr. Read pages dating last 2 months - seems like Maria, Lily OKT's still around? What about Crystal ? Rate around 700 RMB + Taxi? Any update or SYT recommendations would be much appreciated. If not convenient, please PM me. Thank you!

Hurricane88
15-01-2015, 09:36 AM
:( :( :( Why can i not see the post submitted on 7th Jan. It was there for 2 days but now seems to have vanished. Was there something wrong that i did / posted due to which it was deleted or is there a bug.

moderator deleted your post because you did not pay advertising fees in this forum...no external sex website link allowed here...if you keen to advertise then pls pm moderators...:)

cyhoney
15-01-2015, 02:58 PM
Thanks Bro Hurricane88.

The links in my post were to highlight the sites that were blocked by the Great Firewall of China. I will take care going forward.

I will repost my FR without the links again for benefit of all others. :D

Just noticed that some one has zapped me and deducted my points :-( :-( I am sorry bro / admin and if you can upzz me back, i will appreciate it.

cyhoney
15-01-2015, 03:02 PM
Hi Bros,

Just back from Beijing. 3 nights and 2 outings :D

Don't know if it is hotel internet or the internet great wall of China, most websites "not accessible".

Luckily have all research before i left for Beijing so had enough ammunition to keep busy.

Night 1:

Call some of the girls i had taken info from the various classified listing sites that advertise Escort services.
SCAM. They all advertise RMB 200 per hour, but when you call them, they tell minimum 2 hrs + taxi = RMB 500 and that is plain massage. For happy ending the cost goes up to RMB 800 (HJ only) and for Full service even higher ~ RMB 1,200.

Decided to drop as i do not want to experiment with anything new / unknown / without reference, hence called called Lily.

Prompt in service and replied. Sent in Lxxg Lxxg.

The session was good.

She had a cute face (not model types but better than average)

Best part of all she was not rushed and very accomodating. As a person who likes lots of fore play she was very understanding and was touchy and playfull all throughout the 1 hr.

Responsive and understand your intentions (almost like mind reading :-D)

The ony -ve was her unshaven base.

Name: Lxxg Lxxg
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Overall: 8/10
Damage: Standard RMB 700.

I do not remember the face now, but last year I had a girl by the same name. If she is was the same one then her service quality has not dropped in 1 year :D

Night 2:

Based on the reviews and reports of fellow samsters, tried Lisa.
Bros, you cannot go wrong with her. Just Awesome. Before leaving for Beijing, contact her on wechat. Like reports, very prompt in replies. I keep the conversation going for almost 2 days.

Leave the key at the concierge and she come up to my room. First look, almost start to roll on the floor. She is good looking too. Keeps smiling all time.

Massage is good and strong. after about 20 mins starts to play with the base. Sensous and good technique. At this time she removes her clothers too and sits on you while massaging.

Boobs are smooth and excellent shape but not too firm. So boob lovers may be disappointed.

When she stripped, seeing her figure and her flat stomach, didi spring to salute. Didi decided HJ not enough, want to enter his house. I was not sure if she provides Full Service. So hesitantly ask her if didi can enter the home. She laugh a lot ... act very shy (oh i was loving it) and then finally tell RMB 1300. Shit. I had finished all my cash and did not have enough. so we decided that we will let it pass. Settle for HJ only.

She then finished with a very very slow and sensual HJ.

Looks: 8.5/10 (smile = 11/10)
Figure: )( in short Awesome
Damage: RMB 800 (Body 2 Body with Autoroam & HJ)
RTM: Yes Yes Yes for the full service.

After Amy left Beijing, there was no regular that i could go to. Lisa will be my regular now.

maserati88
17-01-2015, 07:44 PM
My honours coments about helen.

Engaged her for mre than 3x in my recent china trip.

She is professinal milf, at least the look. Cant recal her age exactly. Charming with big ees. Very hardwirking nwilling t please. Prper message or with happy endng.

She hld conversation well. My rating below.

Look: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 (not for boob lover)
Mssage: 7.8/10 (i m very patticular on skill. She is good, but there are better too)
Value: 8/10 (this is beijing. Where else can u have oytcall service with happy ending at this rate?)
Rtm: many times
Happy ending skill: 7/10 (above average)
GFE: 10/10 (There was once she msg until 4am on me. So she slept in my room. Of course, clean sleeping. Nothing else. Keep chatting. She is not time watcher)
Damage: 368 + tips(she travel far to meet me)

Bro... I don't use we chat... would any Bro has her contact number? Thx. Appreciate the help. Look forward to a better experience compared to a bad experience in SH.

nyquist
17-01-2015, 09:36 PM
Bro... I don't use we chat... would any Bro has her contact number? Thx. Appreciate the help. Look forward to a better experience compared to a bad experience in SH.

As far as I know Helen only response to Wechat

fwstallionsandy
22-01-2015, 08:17 PM
HP

You can look thru the different service providers listed and recommendations in this thread.

This are my own opinions as recently just came back from semi-annual business trip to Beijing region and looking forward to relaxing in the evening at my Beijing hotel rooms for the short few days burning my January break and freezing my butt.
Decided to try Fiona regular recommendations.
"Beijing Fiona" can be googled or facebook or wechat or whatsapp or whichever app catches your fancy.

She recommended her latest find Lulu cost per blog RMB1200 + taxi .
All precautions taken and calls beforehand when evening called.
Lulu came sashaying in and well the blood definitely rushes to the groin and was looking forward to more after the quick once over and hugs.
Fiona's girl Lulu was both winsome and sensual and able to provide a very sexy girlfriend effect with her bodily curves and definitely ample breasts to dive into.
Happily devouring her body from top to toe and her return favours gave my manhood lavish attention. Savouring her sensual scents from her body and engulfing my manhood after safely protecting it into her womanly depths and gripping her sexy butts Tried a few different positions which Lulu was sensually provided and had a sensual and sexually satisfying release. Booked again for another session and must say she provided an experience to remember sexually.

Happy as well with warm friendly and providing the accurate descriptions as well as provide the right girl as per my requests. Fiona service follow up to ensure the girl was on the way and providing the physical satisfaction was good.
Definitely would use Beijing Fiona in my next scheduled visit to Beijing

clean&neat
29-01-2015, 11:14 PM
Hi,

sharing some information on massage place with happy ending.

I've been posted in beijing for a few months now and i've come across a massage place that ends with happy ending for a relatively affordable price of 298rmb for 60mins.

The massues that i've tried gives good massage and not those piano type that is so often found in sg! I do love their stimulating skills as when they massage my back, they'll carress my butt and then use their HDLY skills to massage my balls and rod seductively!

The location is at chaoyand district datun bei lu. bros who are not familiar, the place is near comfort suites hotel at datun bei lu (大屯北路). There are three massage shops there, remember to go into the middle shop on that stretch of road. Hope this helps bros in Beijing needing a good rub and happy ending.

Went walking to look for the place. Its about 300M down the road. Not that "near". 300M in freezing wind makes your balls shrink.

Go in and fake a foreign accent so the proprietor knows you are not local. You can discreetly ask for the 298 massage with HJ.

Massage was 5/10 but that was not the reason for being there. It is still tolerable. After 30 mins she will pop the GQ. Negotiated with her for slow and steady B2B. She suggested adding 30 mins and another RMB100. I agreed. She took off her clothes and we rabba rabba. I played with her pussy and fingered her until she came. She then clamped her thigh and allowed me to fuck her thigh at the Y (no insertion although rubbing the lips) until I exploded on her. Cleaned up, chatted and left.

Apparently she is quite in demand as when I left there was someone else waiting for her. The above is not the standard treatment, it depends on chemistry and how you woo her during the session.

Damage RMB398 for 1.5 hours
Face is plain 6/10
Age is about late 20s
Slim body with B boobs
Nice pussy with thick lips
Short height about 1.5M

Just nice to fuck and twirl around but she does not allow.

king6788
01-02-2015, 09:51 PM
Has anyone tried momo? Supposedly there are tons of girls using it. I installed it recently. After filling out profile, one girl contacted me. Had 2 pictures on her profile. Looks like a cute student. Asked how much and was quoted 5,000 for one shot!!! WTF! I am not that stupid.

Decided to try trusted sources instead. Contacted few providers and Lily replied first. She sent over ling, who is going back to hometown for CNY soon. Very stylish and great body. Only small issue is boob is b-cup. Good service, very pleasant.

In case anyone is wondering, lily's old email was hacked. Her new email is [email protected]. Or you can call her -- I like email better, easier and quicker.

king6788
01-02-2015, 10:04 PM
Hi all big bro..im in beijing now and looking for some fun and massage.. any recomendation..prefer outcall to my hotel...

Check forum there are few reputated outcall providers. If you can't find it, pm me.

chipira2
01-02-2015, 10:14 PM

I have been in Beijing for 2 years now. Found 1 but was closed down long time ago. I live near Gongti. Zero BBS now.

clean&neat
02-02-2015, 11:48 AM
I chatted with a taxi driver last week during a ride. I lamented at the dry conditions in Beijing for FLs. I told him I needed to bring some overseas guests to have a good time. He mentioned that most of the FLs have moved out to the western part of Beijing. Any brothers know where Ling Hua Qiao is? I could not find it using google. Maybe it is a local term for a junction. There is a hotel at that area called Jing Du Xin Yuan Jiu Tian he said. I searched and found a Jin Yuan Jiutian but this was in CBD south and east side of beijing.

wallyp88
02-02-2015, 01:24 PM
I chatted with a taxi driver last week during a ride. I lamented at the dry conditions in Beijing for FLs. I told him I needed to bring some overseas guests to have a good time. He mentioned that most of the FLs have moved out to the western part of Beijing. Any brothers know where Ling Hua Qiao is? I could not find it using google. Maybe it is a local term for a junction. There is a hotel at that area called Jing Du Xin Yuan Jiu Tian he said. I searched and found a Jin Yuan Jiutian but this was in CBD south and east side of beijing.

Should be LianHuaQiao, Junction of Xinsanhuan Road (West 3rd ring road) and LianHuaChi Road. The Hotel is Beijing Xinyuan Hotel No.6, Shifangyuan, Hai Dian.

By the way, what kind of action is there:D? In the hotel?

oshkosh
04-02-2015, 02:28 PM
Went walking to look for the place. Its about 300M down the road. Not that "near". 300M in freezing wind makes your balls shrink.

Go in and fake a foreign accent so the proprietor knows you are not local. You can discreetly ask for the 298 massage with HJ.

Massage was 5/10 but that was not the reason for being there. It is still tolerable. After 30 mins she will pop the GQ. Negotiated with her for slow and steady B2B. She suggested adding 30 mins and another RMB100. I agreed. She took off her clothes and we rabba rabba. I played with her pussy and fingered her until she came. She then clamped her thigh and allowed me to fuck her thigh at the Y (no insertion although rubbing the lips) until I exploded on her. Cleaned up, chatted and left.

Apparently she is quite in demand as when I left there was someone else waiting for her. The above is not the standard treatment, it depends on chemistry and how you woo her during the session.

Damage RMB398 for 1.5 hours
Face is plain 6/10
Age is about late 20s
Slim body with B boobs
Nice pussy with thick lips
Short height about 1.5M

Just nice to fuck and twirl around but she does not allow.

Hi Clean and neat

Maybe its becasue Im used to walking in China so I find its quite near for me haha. I guessed you took girl 8? she's quite the ang pai there.

clean&neat
04-02-2015, 06:30 PM
I took girl 5. Will try 8 next time.

and_alloy
05-02-2015, 10:16 PM
Should be LianHuaQiao, Junction of Xinsanhuan Road (West 3rd ring road) and LianHuaChi Road. Halo Mr. P, u still come over to BJ ah?

oshkosh
06-02-2015, 12:27 AM
yupz. girl 8 is also quite good. she says she's 90后

max3759
08-02-2015, 09:27 AM
Was in Beijing last week. Staying at Westin Sanyuanqiao, convenient place from the airport, good food around too.

First night, contacted Kitty and arranged for a model (1k). The girl turned out to be quite gnd type, no difference from the 700 category, but her attitude was good. Went through the whole process without fuss and she was very accomodating. A little disappointed as I was expecting more but well, guess it was just to be.

Second night, decided to try massage so contacted Lisa. She was quite pleasant looking, but definitely not the sknny type, though she is not plump either. Her massage was quite good and relaxing, and she did not rush her services. It was fun chatting with her too. A one brudder mentioned, you can negotiate different kind of services with her, so I will leave it to you imgaination :p

On the last night, decided to try another more exotic massage place, Sophie. SHe sent some pictures but as usual, the figures were slightly PS, so the tall skiiny girl I asked for were slightly different, but point given for the fact that the face was exactly the same. Different kinds of massage services offered, I went for the 2 shots with bbbj kind, really relaxing and good 90 mins spent.

In conclusion, not a bad trip. Guess incall is still the safest in BJ, but it is not easy to hit jackpot for incall.

king6788
14-02-2015, 07:19 PM
Still in Beijing for few more days before CNY. Looks like all girls went back to hometown. Even take out restaurant near my apt is closed. Any good recommendation anyone?

Discovery2180
15-02-2015, 03:41 PM
On chunxiuliu, right north of gongti beilu, there is a massage parlor with HE and BM. 200 RMB for massage plus 150-200 RMB for tip. Girls will strip naked and let you finger them as much as you want.

Keep going another 100 meters north on Chun xiu lu and there is another massage parlor next to a hotel. Same service for around same price. I prefer the first place

Kajos
17-02-2015, 01:10 PM
Do you have any particular girls you like at either place? I haven't been for a long time. Both shops have the same owner.

On chunxiuliu, right north of gongti beilu, there is a massage parlor with HE and BM. 200 RMB for massage plus 150-200 RMB for tip. Girls will strip naked and let you finger them as much as you want.

Keep going another 100 meters north on Chun xiu lu and there is another massage parlor next to a hotel. Same service for around same price. I prefer the first place

Discovery2180
17-02-2015, 09:09 PM
Do you have any particular girls you like at either place? I haven't been for a long time. Both shops have the same owner.
No. The one closer to gongti has always been good for me. They are pretty consistent in giving good service. I never had a girl ask for more or deny the standard service.