PDA

View Full Version : Beijing Recommendations

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

marji
12-11-2005, 02:21 PM
hey bro Mariji,

Will be in Beijing for a convention on 26th-27th Nov.... need to ask for the cost of FL companionship for my Taiwan bozz and myelf (heh heh).... also any good KTV joints to recommend (not too much damage although company is paying...) Will be arriving in Beijing on 23rd and leaving on 29th....

Hope to hear from you

Cheers
MIRAGE

hi bro,

I am not too sure about FL companionship. lost touch with the rates in BJ.

but I can help by recommending you some nightclubs. there's 1 at the basement of landmark hotel. (Liang Ma Jiu Dian)

There's another 1 called FU(4) HUA(2). there's where we went with the other bros the other time. lots of chicks.

hope this helps!

WhiteBullets
13-11-2005, 01:48 AM
me will be in BJ tomorrow bro! see you there. who knows, maybe I will need the mummy's number from you! hahaha

guess 400 too exp. think can bring down to 300 at least.

Well, that was without negotiation. Anyway, I got it down to 300. By the way, where the heck are u? Luckily there was plan B.

As for numbers... i think u have one too many... u don't need from me... u r PLAYER!

:)

WB

zhangting
23-11-2005, 11:18 PM
Grand Hyatt Beijing is definitely girl friendly. Was bored in my room and managed to find a chinese website with lot of advertisment. Call this mamasan Ms Li 13366991856 or 84718335, she has on hand quite a number of meimei, tried one from Sichuan, big tits and fantastic blow job.

Very service oriented, call me to check the service and have a chat over the phone. She got girls from Sichuan and North east of China.

Share your experience if you have tried it.

Kanina_Sutra
24-11-2005, 01:18 AM
In BJ now for four days and desperately need some lobangs, be it sauna, KTV (really miss Tian Shang Ren Jian) or whatever good stuff brudders can recommend. PM me please..

kalibugan
24-11-2005, 08:06 AM
Call this mamasan Ms Li ,she has on hand quite a number of meimei, tried one from Sichuan, big tits and fantastic blow job.

Very service oriented, call me to check the service and have a chat over the phone. She got girls from Sichuan and North east of China.

can this mamasan speak english?

junior_cannibal
24-11-2005, 11:18 AM
Grand Hyatt Beijing is definitely girl friendly. Was bored in my room and managed to find a chinese website with lot of advertisment. Call this mamasan Ms Li 13366991856 or 84718335, she has on hand quite a number of meimei, tried one from Sichuan, big tits and fantastic blow job.

Share your experience if you have tried it.Most hotels if not all are girl-friendly, except that the mm is ideally accompanied by the occupant. I was staying once in Grand Hyatt BJ, when my mm came to visit me, I went downstair to pick her up, no one stopped me, though the security guard did take a look at us. Just be calm and casual about it. In any case, if they were to take down the particulars of the mm, especially someone you newly pick up, its for your own good, in case if there were to be anything such as theft occurs in your room, they may be able to trace for you. Also, if possible, ask your mm not to wear something that look like nothing :p , it should be perfectly alright. Afterall, even if one does not respect the hotel, one should respect one-self by not looking like an outright sex-seeker (when the mm dresses like a hooker).

Just my 0.005 cts worth of opinion. Have a nice day, bros.

Suck Harder
24-11-2005, 08:22 PM
To all bros who helped me either by PM or post... Thank you very much.

Actually wanted to write my adventures long time ago, but halfway writing Sammyboy logged me out. So very sian...

Anyway yes Grand Hyatt is girl friendly. If after 10 or 11pm they will need someone to bring the girls up.

Did manage to get myself a mamasan in WangFuJin street, asked them why they never approach AngMo. Answer is not they don't want, just that they don't know how to speak English... :)

OK that mamasan also called Ms Li ( but different number) introduced about 5 or 6 girls. All cannot make it... Was very cold so I went back to room.

She said she will ask the girls to come up to my room (talk about good service haha). BTW she quoted 500, I only manage to bargain down to 400.

So I went back to hotel, then in that spinning entrance saw two aunties and they asked me whether want girls... haha. I took the name card and went up.

So in my room i called the new mamasan, she has russians and uni girls. one shot russian 1500 and uni girls 800. Overnight u negotiate yourself. She asked me to go down take a look. Because I think Russian too expensive for me and uni girls might be fake and those girls I seen earlier, I decided to pass... Also not good for me to view the girls at the hotel lobby lah. BTW some of them might want u to be transport fee if you reject goods, so be careful. Always negotiate upfront... don't assume!!!

So when I thought that that night no adventure, the earlier Ms Li called saying a girl on the way up... She came up, from outside looks ok. Opened the door and she charged in...

Actually look only maybe 5.5. But that time dick head overrules normal head... so on...

When she took off clothes, i really regret... very fat... because cold weather, you cannot see the fats lah with those layers of clothes...

Action time...

The quickest quickie I ever had... No BJ nothing. Everything over within 20 mins... including bath!!!

My fault also lah... cannot tahan due to days of pent up frustration haha.

NAme: Something Na - she even gave me her namecard
Looks: 5
Body: 4 (short and fat and small boobs... got armpit hair somemore... CB)
Service: 5 (because maybe my fault for not demanding anything)
Damage: 400

Well then, I really feel Beijing is not the place to go for action. BTW I went to HardRock too... Well only one girl can make it... Maybe the prettier ones already taken or me chinese they never approach... Cannot assume all girls there are pros mah... So HR to me is for Angmo and Uncles... Sorry if I offended anyone here...

Anyway if any bros want the numbers, feel free to pm me. Just one questions, those 800 per shot uni students really pretty or just that those mamasan jack up the price because we stay in Grand Hyatt?

Suck Harder...

Please Suck HArder...

zhangting
24-11-2005, 11:09 PM
i m not sure if she can speak english or not, probably some basic english. I speak mandarin to her.

Not sure if the same Li as someone here mentioned. But for the amount I paid and the girl I get. I think is pretty good value for money in Beijing in particular you do not need to step out in the cold weather. Taxi fare or cost of drinks.

Mark III
27-11-2005, 07:20 PM
a source told me that the massage palour in zhaolong hotel got "special". dun know how true leh. anyone tried b4?

hearthrob
28-11-2005, 12:25 AM
I have been to 2 big sauna center in BJ, but very disappointed. Nothing the sort of service you have for gal in similar center in Shanghai. The place I went are the Shanghai HaiKuoTianKong (in BJ) and the one opposite the Workers' Stadium North Entrance. But they are typical of BJ Sauna Center. Gals don't provide sex but just handjob. Can't even get them to go half naked when giving you a handjob, or let you lick and hug. And it cost RMB580 for a 90min service when it should have time to do many things!

Actually bro, its true that the gals only do HJ and don't provide FJ inside the centre, but that's when you show your charm to sweet talk them and ask them to meet outside the joint for dinner/supper either after their shift or on their off-days.

If she is willing to meet you outside, more than 80% of the chance you can have them in your bed there after. :D If not on the first date, then surely can reap the harvest on the second date. And from my experience, about 50-50 chance I don't have to pay a single cent the next morning.

And BTW, RMB580 for 90mins is way too expensive. There are many joints that offers good massage for RMB200 for 60mins, and some even charge only RMB300 for 120mins. Of cos' HJ is normally provided as part of the service. Only need to tip them extra will do.

Good luck hunting. ;)

hearthrob
28-11-2005, 12:42 AM
a source told me that the massage palour in zhaolong hotel got "special". dun know how true leh. anyone tried b4?

Yes got special. And its funny how they hide the $$ in their bra after that to avoid their supervisor's check. :D Just call up the health centre number and ask them send up 3 to 4 gals to your room for you to select.

I would rate the gals' look to be between 4 to 8 on a scale of 10. Did one gal during my recent trip who hail from the minority tribe of northen china....exotic look, nice boobs and sexy body....but pussy abit smelly though...:D

But beware of their prices for special. Starting price before negotiation for HJ is RMB500 and FJ is RMB1,500. So I'll suggest you try outside joints which are alot cheaper compared to these inhouse health centres. The plus side is the convenience and the option provided of selecting the gals (sounds hanky panky already...heh heh...). The reason why I've been such a carrot is all about paying premium for bonking one of those exotic tribal gals.

Hommer
29-11-2005, 05:20 PM
Dear Brothers,

I'm wondering if any of the brother here got any contact for beijing...:D

All my sale people let for shanghi for sales meeting, now me alone in the home office.. looking at the weather report... friday will be -7deg...

I don't think i might try to go out there....

Otherwise it will be another lonely weekend in Beijing.... again....:(

firestar
02-12-2005, 06:48 PM
i will there next week, but only can hanky panky during 9-6pm....zzz
any ideal recommendation from the expert advices?:p

busybody
04-12-2005, 02:07 AM
i will there next week, but only can hanky panky during 9-6pm....zzz
any ideal recommendation from the expert advices?:p

next week ???

me too :P

will be there 11 - 14 dec, mayb can meet up for coffee :D

firestar
04-12-2005, 05:18 PM
next week ???

me too :

will be there 11 - 14 dec, mayb can meet up for coffee :

paiseh, is the following week....:p
i'll be staying at trader hotel.... dunno happening bo ?
but only working hrs free nia....nite cannot, tmd! :(

chinese_koolie
15-12-2005, 08:50 PM
Beijing Adventures and Mis-Adventures ... hahhaaaaa

Hi fellow Samsters,

Was in Beijing two weeks ago, and here is my story. I stayed at the Sheraton Great Wall.

First Night
Already scouted out the area while returning back to hotel after dinner with colleagues (witnessed a big group of girls talking with a trio of Indians at the car park, or rather, talking with the mamasan of the girls), so at about 10pm+, wandered out in search of some action.

Was immediately accosted by multiple papa/mama-sans inviting me to "Come see my KTV/Pub/Lounge, many pretty young girls, I take you" and short of beating them off with a stick, they will follow you repeating the same thing over and over. Anyway, managed to evade them and made my way to the Hard Rock Cafe where I popped my head in, and immediately popped it out again cos it was almost empty.

Wandered a bit around HRC, and then decided to head back to the hotel and see if the previous mama-san with the group of girls was still around ....... yup, she is still there .... so got to talking with her, and she was giving me the "Come to my KTV/Pub/Lounge..." spiel. Was getting a bit tired of this and I made my excuse that I needed to go back to sleep, and then she offered to show me her girls hidden away in some car in the corner. Mistake #1 - told her not interested anymore (I should have gone to take a look). So she gives me her card and say "call me if u change your mind".

Back in the hotel room, figured that a call wouldn't hurt and to check out the goods she could send up (Mistake #2). So called her and haggled a bit on the price, finally ending up at RMB500 for 1 shot.

Mistake #3 - didn't realise that Great Wall had a "No Guest after 11pm" rule (this was already around 11:15pm) and I get a call from the mama-san that the girl couldn't get past security and she needed another RMB200 to pay off the guard. So I politely declined and then told her I will call her tomorrow.

So off I go to slumberland .... zzzzzzzz .... and then at f***ing 3am .... DING DONG goes my doorbell ..... and who do I find standing outside my door? Yup, the girl that was supposed to not be able to come up earlier ... wtf .....she tells me that her mamasan gave her my room number (refer to Mistake #2). i told her "yah that was 3 hrs ago and its bloody late and i have early morning meeting" (true) ..... and sent her off. She wasnt too happy about it, but upon reflection, she wasnt that good looking either.

Back to slumberland ....... zzzzzzzzzzzz ... and WTF .... DING DONG DING DONG goes the doorbell at 4am .... 4-f***ing-AM --- don't these girls go to sleep???? Another girl now ... a lot cuter (and younger) than the earlier one .... but stilll ...... 4-f***ing -AM??? you must be kidding me .... same story, given room number by mamasan .... again sent her off (but on hindsight should have taken her cos she was really cute .... both heads must have been too sleepy to make a snap decision).

So end of first night - no action.

chinese_koolie
15-12-2005, 09:08 PM
Beijing Adventures and Mis-Adventures ... hahhaaaaa

Second Night

Got back to hotel after dinner with colleagues and partner around 10pm, and the mama-san must have ESP cos the moment I stepped into the room, the phone rings and mamasan says she has a sweet hot chick waiting for me. Ah well, bite the bullet and say "Ok, send her up in 45 mins time" (before the 11pm curfew).

Washed up and changed into more casual clothes and was watching TV when ..... DING DONG .... went the doorbell. This time round, the girl was somewhere between the 3AM and 4AM girls in terms of looks.

I let her into the room, and ..... booom ... she starts her haggling.

RMB500 for sex only.
RMB800 for sex with CBJ.
RMB1200 for overnight, as many times u want/can do.

When I told her that I wanted the RMB500 option, she immediately pops off her t-shirt and bra and starts rubbing her perky firm tits with eraser-sized nipples on my face and head .... and tries hard to sell me on the RMB1200 package.

When I still hesitate, she pops off her jeans and panties and sits on my lap on the bed and continues .... i wonder if i delay any more if she will start doing things for free .... unlikely hahahahhahhaa

In the end, I told her will go for the RMB800 option first and if she does well, will think about the overnight option ... fair enough she says. On to the action .... ermmm fairly standard operating procedure .... brief 2-3 minute CBJ (only redeeming thing is that she didn't use or spit out gobloads of saliva like some other girls) and then she starts on top. After a few minutes, switch to missionary and I start pumping her in earnest .... she moans "ni hen li hai ah, ni hen li hai ah" ---- and i know she is faking it cos I am not that "li hai" ahahhahahahahahahaha .... a few minutes more and its over. Total time from CBJ to finish .... probably 10 minutes; likely less ... ahahahahaha ... so i KNOW that i am not "li hai".

She cleans me up and then starts on her overnight thing again. I told her "thanks but no thanks", so she gets dressed and i pay her and she goes off.

All in all, 30 minutes have passed (20 mins for her initial haggling and breast-rubba-rubba-on-face act; 10 mins for the job).

Off I go to slumberland and hope that there are no more 3AM-4AM DING DONGs although my second head was secretly wishing there was ......

end of Beijing story.

marji
15-12-2005, 10:57 PM
haha.. bro chinese koolie' story inspired me to contribute something....

was in BJ 2 weekend ago. then got this jap ex-supplier in BJ too. he called me to show him around BJ and I was really not thinking of gg out cos got early morning flt the next day. But he like so horny and was literally begging me to bring him get some chicks.... so agreed.

he was staying at the Landmark (opposite Sheraton) so I met him at the lobby and since really dun want any actions myself, decide to bring him to Hard Rock. I don't go Hard Rock cos its just a place to slaughter foreigners!

Reached there and we were like the preys while the vultures (FLs) were all eyeing us! we bought a drink and sat down a corner. Immediately approached by 2 FLs... The chick that went to sit with the Jap was really ugly, but damn aggressive! The chick who came to sit with me was more subtle & a bit cute I must say.

Tip 1: I told both of them that though I am foreigner, I have been living in Beijing for 5 years! So they can forget about getting my business as I know the market rate for a bonk!

Tip 2: When they want to sit down, just tell them Tip no. 1 and that you will not be paying them any money(Tip) for their company, sitting with us.

Then the Jap is very irritated by his chick and told her to go away, The girl refused and keep "attacking" the Jap. Then the Jap saw a FL he likes, so me just told his chick to bring that chick he likes over & then fuck off, and I will give her RMB 50. She vanished in a flash and dragged that chick over! me gave her 50.

So now the Jap is taken care of. Then the girl next to me keep asking me to bring her up for a bonk. I told her I am just bring my friend here to look for chick & I don't intend to have any actions. and I also told her no way am I going to pay her the rates she quoted because I know the rates for 1 shot.(see Tip No. 1)

Tip no. 3: So I told her, well since you so cute, I don't mind bonking you but no way I will pay the rates you want. So I told her, you go and find another foreigner target. If you cannot find any and don't want to go home empty handed tonight, I will be willing to bonk you for RMB500. (Bear in mind weekends they have to pay RMB100 entry fee to Hard Rock).

Then she went away. Then at 1.30am we decide to leave for our room. Actually I heck care the Jap if he got slaughtered by the high rates the chick quoted, because he also quote me high price last time for his supplies! but out of kindness, I told him the rates here is 1200 - 1500 depending on your neg. Before I told him, he actually agreed to 3000 for whole night! what a idiot! So re-neg with the chick and in the end he settled for 1200 for whole night with the chick.

When we were walking out, my chick ran to the front and say ok, 500 for 1 shot with me! then I ask her got blowjob? she says yes. haha! Tip no. 4. Then I replied, ok I also don't want you to lose out too much. If you give me a nice long BBBJ to my satifaction, I will reward you additional 100 tip!

Well, you guess it! she blow me like no tomorrow and I was really sex-tified! did not regret bonking her!

points to note:

Its true that after 11pm, you need to bribe the guard at the life so that you can bring a chick up with having to register her. But RMB 50 is enough. same for Sheraton.

If you want to get FL at the carpark, must sure you check the "goods" in the car and take her up yourself. If none to your liking, no need to leave hp no with mamasan. or else you get the same disturbance as bro chinese koolie. now the rates should 400.

cheers!

massageboy666
16-12-2005, 01:25 AM
Went to Sheraton and found that Passion was closed. In the end, I went to a nearby KTV joint (Forbidden Palace - Li Cheng Ju Le Bu). The entire night cost me 2700 RMB ( room + tip for all personnel). Is this a fair price.?Anyway, the gal ( from dalian) offered to keep me company for 1000 tomorrow night.. is this a fair amount?... I am actually keen on places which practice the Passion method - gorgeous babes wanting to keep you company for a couple of hrs for 500 RMB... Is there a such a place in BJ or am I damned to visit KTV again?

Thanks,

MassageBoy666

marji
16-12-2005, 10:22 AM
Went to Sheraton and found that Passion was closed. In the end, I went to a nearby KTV joint (Forbidden Palace - Li Cheng Ju Le Bu). The entire night cost me 2700 RMB ( room + tip for all personnel). Is this a fair price.?Anyway, the gal ( from dalian) offered to keep me company for 1000 tomorrow night.. is this a fair amount?... I am actually keen on places which practice the Passion method - gorgeous babes wanting to keep you company for a couple of hrs for 500 RMB...

1. 2700RMB abit too exp! usually 1500RMB (medium room whoch is quite big already) gets you free flow of chivas. high class ktv mummy 400, chick 400, waiter 100/200. Not that high class place, mummy 300, chick 300, waiter 100. If you go alone and paid 2700, thats too high.

2. 1000RMB for 1 shot or whole night? you can get 1 shot for 400 easily, but if this Dalian chick is a gem, 1000 is alright. if its overnight, even better! hahaha

3. why would you want to go places like Passion where you have to pay 500RMB for a girl to chat with you when you are sitting in the hall or bar? that is ridiculous! unless its to prove you are damn rich, otherwise such places should be avoided!! Only Passion can have that kind of nonsense happening because it used to be the best KTV in whole of china and the chicks there are damn good looking.

4. maybe you can try Banana or FU HUA ktv

tokyoboy
16-12-2005, 03:16 PM
marji,

how is fu hua ktv? heard many people talk about it. been fooling around with the mama at my regular k and now i can't hunt in my own candy store anymore. looking for new stomping grounds now. . . .

thanks.

ultra88man
16-12-2005, 03:37 PM
Hi Bros of BJ (beijing lah !),

Long time never post here liao, since i moved to SH. Occasionally, I still go to BJ for Business, therefore still quite familiar with the scenes thru my contacts there.

Few weeks ago, I was in BJ for a 3D2N business trip. Got my "fren" to book Kempinski hotel for me (bros, this hotel is gal friendly). Upon reaching, sms my room number to her, she replied she will not be able to meet me this time because her mother was ill and she have to take care of her everyday after work. I sian 3/4 so jio my BJ chinese fren lor ...

He asked me to join him for dinner with a few of his frens, i nothing to do so said ok. Went there, disappointed lah .. all hammers .. tui kah tui dinner. I told him I want to go "tang hui" (not bad right ??!! have been in SH for almost a year liao, still know Angel...). He said OK, then he jio his "new" gal, I jio a gal I met during my previous biz trip.

The gal: Good-looking executive look, first met her at a coffee place, then followed up by a drink at chao yang park. Nothing happened then, so this trip, wanna try to bonk her.

We went to pick up my fren's gal and on the way, he told me she from some KTV with sauna. This place is his new haunt and fav place as can do normal KTV and if feeling is right, straight away bring to sauna, open one VIP room at RMB150 and bonk inside. all-in-all only need to pay the gal 600...

when the gal got up the car, tried to take a look and scan her .. not bad .. sweetie-cute, my fren told me she is 19 !! so we went to "tanghui" ...

My gal then called me at about 10pm, say she still busy at work, cannot come liao ... i like 100% sian !! both gals played me out !! so i told my fren to tell his gal to get a gal out from her KTV/shower place to accompany me.

The "new" gal came, not bad, but not as pretty as my fren's gal, but no fish prawn also good lah .. since so far away from my OC, have to be mischevious for a night mah .. brought her to the hotel and bonk her for the whole night. nothing fantastic, but alright .. guessed i have no time and choice that night ...

the 2 gals i wanna bonk this trip cannot make it .. i thought i would be wasted .. until the 2nd night ...

ultra88man
16-12-2005, 04:10 PM
2nd day ...

First gal still cannot make it, cos mother really sick (true! as she say she will compensate me the next trip). 2nd gal, want me to pick her up from her office at zhong guan chun ... I told her i really busy (actually, i damn fed up and don't do this kinda thing !) So, called up my fren and talked biz over coffee. He just cannot stop telling me about the KTV and goes on and on during coffee ... I told him I cannot do anything that night as will be back to SH and my OC the following day. Stock check is inevitable.

Then, we decided to meet his investors for dinner. He also called some common friends along. During dinner he kept going on and on about this new place he found and got everyone interested. 5 men having dinner, what you expect ? we proceed to the KTV ...

Bros, pay attention here: it is at zuo jia zhuang, forgotten it's name, but easy to find, just across the road of International Friendship Gardens (popular apartments with the expats). I dunno room rates, but should be about 800 for a room enough to house all of us plus the gals, 10 in all, with free flow or beers.

I was honoured with the first pick and chose a gal from xinjiang. She looks gorgeous with mix-blood look and blonde hair. All the guys were eyeing her. After the whole parade and selections, all sit down to do their normal raba raba and feel the whole gal body. (SH bros: this is normal and open here !!)

Then I found out my gal was really sexy and have a body to die for, 36D-26-35, although a bit short but who cares. If she is taller, she would be a model. Then I realised that she wears a g-string, I have never met a gal with g-string in a KTV before, thongs yes, but no g-stings. She was damn sexy and with that killer eyes, anyone would want to have wild sex with her. I know my limits and stock check the next day, so i resisted all temptations of asking her to go to sauna.

All the guys, one-by-one, left the room to have their fun in the sauna. left me with her in the ktv room. so, we tcss, like normal but a bit of sexy remarks and kisses here and there. She told me she don't go sauna and have not have sex for 3 months liao. I asked her if the client insisted, she say she will give up her tips and let the client choose another. (Later, I found out it was true). So, we continue chit-chat until all of them come back and asked for the bill and ready to go. She asked for my mobile number.

Tree down, monkey disperse. I went back to hotel, alone and proud of my persistance (or was it she also don't do?) Kinda felt wasted. Cannot forget her angelic, yet seducing face and the devilish body !!

Took a shower and got ready to sleep early, i think only about 12pm, ready for stock check by OC the next day ....

mobile rang .. xinjiang gal ... ask me where am I .. told her at kempinski ... asked me why stay in hotel ... told her i am on biz trip, going away the next day ... she asked if the hotel allows guest (bingo !) .. i said yes .. she said she have knock off and still early to go home, which is near to the KTV, which is also near to Kempinski (bingo, bingo !!) I ask her if she is interested to come over for a drink .. she replied, what's your room number (bingo, bingo, bingo !!!)

well, I think the rest is not important ..

you guys have the location and hope you find fun there ... ciao ...

marji
16-12-2005, 07:36 PM
marji,

how is fu hua ktv? heard many people talk about it. been fooling around with the mama at my regular k and now i can't hunt in my own candy store anymore. looking for new stomping grounds now. . . .

thanks.

Hi Bro!

Fu Hua is really nice. Brought a few bros there the last time we had a gathering there. Lots & lots of chicks there!

For a medium room which seated us 6-7 bros comfortably, just pay 1500 nett for the room. free flow of Chivas! they will bring in 2 bottles 1st, and if you finished them they will bring in another 2 bottles! mummy 400, chicks 400, waiter 100/200

have fun bro!

marji
16-12-2005, 07:45 PM
Hi I told him I want to go "tang hui" (not bad right ??!! have been in SH for almost a year liao, still know Angel...). ..

hi bro Ultraman,

Great write up! Just wanna add that Club Angel is owned by 2 of my god-brothers. Therefore everytime me in BJ will be in Tang Hui. Either in room with all the gorgeous chicks from the acting school (cos they all wanna get close to my bro) or in the table left of the dance floor. Next time wanna go there let me know, hope I will be in BJ to have fun together with you. Drinks on the house!

Also I am now in Nanjing. Will be here for a while b4 going back to BJ. Might pop over to SH, so hope you don't mind showing a new hand in SH around!

I am totally enticed by your xinjiang chick! I have only 2 weakness in chicks, DongBei & Xinjiang! hahaha! Will definitely go to that place you went! but you can share that chick's number? hope to book room thru' her to increase my chance of bonking her! But I will understand if you chose not to share her contacts! Personal property....

Thanks again bro! If you pop by NJ, give me a buzz! cheers!

tokyoboy
17-12-2005, 02:08 PM
marji,

thanks bro. can u recommend a mama i should look up at fu hua?

TB

botantan
18-12-2005, 07:26 AM
marji,

thanks bro. can u recommend a mama i should look up at fu hua?

TB

Look for xixi (希希)

nasdaq2003
18-12-2005, 12:24 PM
Most activity are for street girls happens in 2 locations-san li tuan jiu ba jie and outside landmark hotel.

A lot people will approach you to ask if you like to have a girl.

In san li tuan, do not go to the bar they recommend, but you may look the girls.

Overall, the quality of girls are in low to mid range. Cost is 200-400 range.

263 chat room got a lot freelance. I met one 19 years old from chengdu, she is 170cm/51kg, 300 per shot. The price range from 200-600.

QQ chaoyang rooms got a lot freelance also.

But for both QQ, and irc, you need to able to read and type Chinese.

QQ shanghai is the most active place for freelance to post message also.

marji
18-12-2005, 03:32 PM
263 chat room got a lot freelance. I met one 19 years old from chengdu, she is 170cm/51kg, 300 per shot. The price range from 200-600.

sigh!... thats the problem! mine is a singapore laptop & can't read the chinese characters on those chinese sites! So therefore 1 less channel to get FL!

ultra88man
19-12-2005, 11:48 AM
hi bro Ultraman,

I am totally enticed by your xinjiang chick! I have only 2 weakness in chicks, DongBei & Xinjiang! hahaha! Will definitely go to that place you went! but you can share that chick's number? hope to book room thru' her to increase my chance of bonking her! But I will understand if you chose not to share her contacts! Personal property....

Thanks again bro! If you pop by NJ, give me a buzz! cheers!

Sorry Bro, as I said, she dun unsually "do" it. you may be able to meet her in the the KTV or uncover some new gems there.

will be glad to meet up with you either in Angel or SH, please pm me your contacts.

take care and have fun in NJ, if there is ...

cheongforever
21-12-2005, 02:32 PM
Thinking of going to Harbin the see the ice festival in mid Jan from Beijing and at the same time, get some real local Dongbei action. Any bro has lobang on where to stay or go to get max action?:D

cheongforever
21-12-2005, 02:41 PM
Look for xixi (???

brought back good memory .... had the same mami the last time I party in BJ 3 months ago. Girls are super ..... not sure whether Li lin or Liu Ying still works there

maverick72
22-12-2005, 01:19 AM
Dear brothers of BJ,
I will be going to BJ on Dec26th for a couple of days. Never cheong in BJ before so hoping can meet with some of the season cheongers for some action. Heard that babyface and angel is happening places to pick up girls. Don't know if that's true. I am base in Shanghai and we get quite lucky most of the time getting a quick bang here.
Perhaps some kind bros here that have time to meet for kopi or meal, please guide a rookie like myself, and show me if the northern girls are that happening. Thanks in advance.
:D

marji
22-12-2005, 04:36 PM
Dear brothers of BJ,
I will be going to BJ on Dec26th for a couple of days. Never cheong in BJ before so hoping can meet with some of the season cheongers for some action. Heard that babyface and angel is happening places to pick up girls. Don't know if that's true. I am base in Shanghai and we get quite lucky most of the time getting a quick bang here.
Perhaps some kind bros here that have time to meet for kopi or meal, please guide a rookie like myself, and show me if the northern girls are that happening. Thanks in advance.

Hi Bro,

I must tell you it will be slightly more difficult to pick a chick up in Baby Face or Angel. guess the culture is different in BJ compared to SH.

Might get more lucky in Banana, but there are lots of FL there. So must be sure you are picking a one night stand or a hooker who might want you to pay after the session! hahaha

not in BJ now, or else would love to meet up.

Have fun bro.

marji
24-12-2005, 03:36 AM
KNN, just install a chinese character software lor... then you will never be short change of any channels mah....

Cheers
Tee Vee:D

hahaha! what a surprise to see your reply here bro!!

Cannot lah! PC is english version, so even if install chinese character software, some chinese website still cannot see the words!!!

PuTonRen
24-12-2005, 07:55 AM
Dear Brothers in Beijing,

May I seize this opportunity to wish all of you and family (Original and Extended, hahaha...!)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Yours Truely,

PuTonRen:)

jjs_sg
30-12-2005, 06:26 AM
Any bro tried those freelance (兼职) gal from QQ chatroom or 263 chatroom ?

Some of them look really pretty from the photo they post. I am not sure the level of service but if based on their looks, they worth a lot more than the 300rmb they are asking for !

The problem is the you are suppose to go to their place which I am not sure if it is safe ! Many of them do not do overnight service and refuse to go out of their place too.

I am also looking for gal who hopefully I can click and probably cam keep them for the few days I spent in BeiJing. Any recommendation from any brothers here ?

Cheers!

Most activity are for street girls happens in 2 locations-san li tuan jiu ba jie and outside landmark hotel.

A lot people will approach you to ask if you like to have a girl.

In san li tuan, do not go to the bar they recommend, but you may look the girls.

Overall, the quality of girls are in low to mid range. Cost is 200-400 range.

ultra88man
30-12-2005, 03:34 PM
The problem is the you are suppose to go to their place which I am not sure if it is safe ! Many of them do not do overnight service and refuse to go out of their place too.

I am also looking for gal who hopefully I can click and probably cam keep them for the few days I spent in BeiJing. Any recommendation from any brothers here ?

Cheers!
Just as you are afraid of them, they are also afraid of you being AV or gong an.

you have go to their place at least once and "do" there before they are willing to come out or spend a night with you.

one trick i always try is to bring cash for their service plus a couple of hundreds more, keep everything else at home/hotel ... if any thing happens, give them all the money and tell them that's all you have.

Normally safe lah, but just make sure you dun expose yourself as being foreigners lah, dun give them a chance to slaughter you.

Although, I have never met any "mishaps" but it doesn't mean it won't happen. Play at your own risk and everyone have different level of street-smartness(not saying you lah, a general statement to all bros reading this).

have fun !

nasdaq2003
01-01-2006, 07:26 AM
I had went to 263 and QQ FR place before. I had no trouble about safety at all except the girls may not as pretty as they describe. In the case I did not like the girl, I just find an excuse to walk away.

The rate is 300-600 once and 600-1000 overnight.

I intend to look for girls who claim to be 20 or younger. 22 is a cut-off point Anyone claims to be 24+ could be much older.

I would stay away from 麦子店 (东三环), 洋桥(南三环) since too many of them located there for safety concern.

I would prefer girls from sichuan ( chengdu is my #1 choice), hunan, and jiangsu, zhejiang.

There are some real university students FL also.

jjs_sg
01-01-2006, 02:00 PM
There are many who posted their photos. are they real ? The photos are really too pretty and it will make no sense to miss it !

You are right, I noticed that many are staying at 南三环. Just wondering if they belong to some kind of joint !?

I had went to 263 and QQ FR place before. I had no trouble about safety at all except the girls may not as pretty as they describe. In the case I did not like the girl, I just find an excuse to walk away.

The rate is 300-600 once and 600-1000 overnight.

I intend to look for girls who claim to be 20 or younger. 22 is a cut-off point Anyone claims to be 24+ could be much older.

I would stay away from 麦子店 (东三环), 洋桥(南三环) since too many of them located there for safety concern.

I would prefer girls from sichuan ( chengdu is my #1 choice), hunan, and jiangsu, zhejiang.

There are some real university students FL also.

nasdaq2003
01-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Most photos are fake. Just once, a FL student told me that if the photo was not her, she would pay me the taxi fare. It turned out to be a really pretty girl from Chongqing.

You can tell the girl that if the photo is not real, you just walk away.

南三环 has too many such girls, I wonder if they belong to some organization-even not, police may pay more attention to that place.

Good luck to all brothers.

maninstreet
08-01-2006, 01:00 AM
hi,bros.

it is looks lile here is bloody cold, no one was here.

i am new here.

a late happy new year.

sohoaaron
08-01-2006, 05:53 PM
hi,bros.

it is looks lile here is bloody cold, no one was here.

i am new here.

a late happy new year.

Bro does it start to snow in beijing? I going on 11

maninstreet
08-01-2006, 08:40 PM
Bro does it start to snow in beijing? I going on 11

i dun know, as i am not in beijing now, i mean no bros say anything here.

will be back beijing 18th. i am chinese, any bro need help can PM me after that.

beijingboy
14-01-2006, 12:32 AM
i dun know, as i am not in beijing now, i mean no bros say anything here.

will be back beijing 18th. i am chinese, any bro need help can PM me after that.

To all bros, i am based in beijing and go to Tianjin regularly. Beijing just snowed yesterday, wonder whether we have a club in beijing or not...boring...

maninstreet
14-01-2006, 11:04 AM
any bros have the lastest price information?

cheers

bjboi
14-01-2006, 05:18 PM
anyone any program tonight???? so sianz....

Mark III
23-01-2006, 10:08 PM
Anyone seen this website before?

http://www.viplily.com

SGPshanghai69
27-01-2006, 12:06 AM
sigh!... thats the problem! mine is a singapore laptop & can't read the chinese characters on those chinese sites! So therefore 1 less channel to get FL!

Go to your laptop Regional Settings & language. Then go to advance to change settings on language to 'Singapore Chinese'....after that, restart laptop bro. U should be able to read & type chinese words after that. Have fun & happy hunting for FLs la!
Cheers

SGPshanghai69
27-01-2006, 12:10 AM
Anyone seen this website before?

http://www.viplily.com

Seen this website b4, need Membership not worth & risky on being 'slaughter' la bro! Suggest u go try this website www.funinchina.com
free website no need for any membership or subscriptions at all.
Have fun bro, cheers;)

寂寞天使
09-02-2006, 05:53 PM
Dear Bros,

Was introduced to a KTV - Yan Xiang few years ago. Wondering if it still there? Any lau jiao been there, quite happening though

junior_cannibal
10-02-2006, 02:55 PM

you guys have the location and hope you find fun there ... ciao ...Bro Ultra88man, long time never logged on to the BJ thread, then saw your 'FR' about this BJ biz trip of yours, lucky basxxxx you, though no detail was provided yet well written. Good job.

JC

ultra88man
10-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Bro Ultra88man, long time never logged on to the BJ thread, then saw your 'FR' about this BJ biz trip of yours, lucky basxxxx you, though no detail was provided yet well written. Good job.

JC

dun dare to come here often lah .. no info to give bros .. only can long long one time to post FR of my biz trip mah ... i also scare kena hantum cos got bros ask for the xinjiang gal's contact, i didn't give mah ...

waiting for my next trip north ... sure give FR ... i kinda miss my xinjiang gal liao ...

junior_cannibal
12-02-2006, 04:50 PM
dun dare to come here often lah .. no info to give bros .. only can long long one time to post FR of my biz trip mah ... i also scare kena hantum cos got bros ask for the xinjiang gal's contact, i didn't give mah ...

waiting for my next trip north ... sure give FR ... i kinda miss my xinjiang gal liao ...Ok ok, knowing you are a busy man, shall wait patiently for the FR when it happens. Anyway, hope to make a leisure trip to BJ and SH somewhere next month, lets see if it coincides with your Up North trip, then can cheong together. I am still quite a newbie in BJ, plus usually being tied up by my 'friends' there, hehe!!

JC

eternalblue
17-02-2006, 01:12 AM
Greeting all elder brothers in Beijing..

I had just arrived in Beijing here and would be around in this city till mid July (job attachment). If there is any brother in Bejing going chiong and don't mind bring a younger brother around to show ropes a bit, please do send me a msg/pm..
Hopefully there will be some kind soul brother show me the ropes here. Thank you!

Sangrawi
17-02-2006, 02:58 PM
Brothers,

I will be in Beijng next weekend.

Can anyone recommend a good massage/spa. DO they offer full service. How much?

blowjing
17-02-2006, 06:35 PM
I've been in Beijing for a while but am new to this forum.

Thinking of organising a KTV gathering with fellow lions here. Any brothers out there interested?

blowjing
17-02-2006, 09:17 PM
Greetings to all senior members in Beijing.

I have been in Beijing for more than a year. Wonder if any brothers interested in a KTV gathering in Beijing, just to meet up, connect, share stories and have fun together. Maybe we can organise a gathering at the end of this month. Hope to hear from senior and new members alike. ;)

blowjing
17-02-2006, 09:20 PM
Greeting all elder brothers in Beijing..

I had just arrived in Beijing here and would be around in this city till mid July (job attachment). If there is any brother in Bejing going chiong and don't mind bring a younger brother around to show ropes a bit, please do send me a msg/pm..
Hopefully there will be some kind soul brother show me the ropes here. Thank you!

I've actually been thinking about organising a KTV gathering. Will brothers in Beijing be interested? We can just connect, share stories and have fun togetehr. Maybe we can organise one at end of this month. Hear from you guys soon;)

blowjing
17-02-2006, 09:48 PM

waiting for my next trip north ... sure give FR ... i kinda miss my xinjiang gal liao ...

dear MM (meimei-mentor?), looking forward to meeting you the next time you are here.

ultra88man
21-02-2006, 10:23 AM
dear MM (meimei-mentor?), looking forward to meeting you the next time you are here.

Dear Bro,

Me not much mentor lah. I have moved to SH for more than a year liao, information about cheong places not very updated. Maybe the senior bros in BJ can help you guys more. Or you can go the the club I mentioned during my last biz trip, but I would like to apologise for not being able to provide more info like, price, exact name of the club as my BJ friend played host.
Pai Seh.

d74wa_03
28-02-2006, 11:34 AM
any bro got recommendation to cheong here in Beijing ? I just arrived about a week ago and don't know where to go..., I've read some of the thread here, but it seems all about picking up girl whether its in KTV or street, I would prefer something that like GL though... :o

so any suggestion would appreciated, cheers

zhangting
28-02-2006, 07:01 PM
You can try to call this lady : Lily. Better if you can speak mandarin.

She has on hand a number of girls, I tried one from Sichuan, big tits a bit of inexperience so it is like fucking a girl next door.

Her mobile number is 13366427400.

Good Luck and share your experience if it is good.

69er
01-03-2006, 12:29 PM

She has on hand a number of girls, I tried one from Sichuan, big tits a bit of inexperience so it is like fucking a girl next door.

Hi Zhangting,

How much is Lilly asking for short term?

Ice2005
01-03-2006, 03:58 PM

Hi Bros,

I am in Beijing an is interested with this contact, mind to highlight what is the demage?

zhangting
01-03-2006, 10:31 PM
Hi

Lily charge around 500-600 per shot for her girl, no taxi fare or other fee. Of course you can tip the girl if she is good.

Tried another one from the same chinese website. she is on her own, name QiQi. She advertise for oil massage, so I tried her for a 1.5 hours oil massage and afterward ask for full service. She is young, 20, cute, C cup with some baby fat from Heilongjiang. She has Korean blood in her and she speaks Korean as well as mandarin. if you do not speak mandarin, i do not think she will response to your call. Her number is 13366683286. She charge RMB200 for the oil massage, and I give her altogether 800 for a 2.5 hours service. Probably can negotiate with her but I paid for what i think it worths.

d74wa_03
02-03-2006, 01:57 PM
Hi

Lily charge around 500-600 per shot for her girl, no taxi fare or other fee. Of course you can tip the girl if she is good.

sorry bro, but I don't quite understand, 500-600 per shot including hotel room and taxi fare or not, and do we see the girl first from web or photo or we just try our luck....

cheers for the info bro :cool:

Ice2005
04-03-2006, 12:30 AM
Hi

Tried another one from the same chinese website. she is on her own, name QiQi. She advertise for oil massage, so I tried her for a 1.5 hours oil massage and afterward ask for full service. She is young, 20, cute, C cup with some baby fat from Heilongjiang. She has Korean blood in her and she speaks Korean as well as mandarin. if you do not speak mandarin, i do not think she will response to your call. Her number is 13366683286. She charge RMB200 for the oil massage, and I give her altogether 800 for a 2.5 hours service. Probably can negotiate with her but I paid for what i think it worths.

Thanks Bros Zhang,

After having some taught and courage, finally called the number and asked for QiQi. Wow she answer, not a plank number , asked for her services; she did oil massage and charges as stated by bros. So I decided to tried her services in my hotel around north east 3rd ring.

Ding Dong, she arrived, looks wise fabulous and cute lady. Greeted and proceed into the room. She started massage, a rather detail one. After about an hour, the goldern question asked, so I opt for full services. It sure is an unforgetable one and she work hard to get my million soldiers out.

The whole process is just like GF with lots of tkss. Manage to know that she call Xiao Mei and origin from Hunan, so lonely bros in Beijing can proceed to call this number it is geniue or this number 13391580866 (she prefer bros to call this no).

Cheers and enjoy your night in Beijing.:D

Fun88
04-03-2006, 06:53 PM
Thanks for sharing the info.Will check her out the next time I am in Beijing

joes
05-03-2006, 02:08 PM
2nd day ...

Then I found out my gal was really sexy and have a body to die for, 36D-26-35, although a bit short but who cares. If she is taller, she would be a model. Then I realised that she wears a g-string, I have never met a gal with g-string in a KTV before, thongs yes, but no g-stings. She was damn sexy and with that killer eyes, anyone would want to have wild sex with her. I know my limits and stock check the next day, so i resisted all temptations of asking her to go to sauna.

All the guys, one-by-one, left the room to have their fun in the sauna. left me with her in the ktv room. so, we tcss, like normal but a bit of sexy remarks and kisses here and there. She told me she don't go sauna and have not have sex for 3 months liao. I asked her if the client insisted, she say she will give up her tips and let the client choose another. (Later, I found out it was true). So, we continue chit-chat until all of them come back and asked for the bill and ready to go. She asked for my mobile number.

Tree down, monkey disperse. I went back to hotel, alone and proud of my persistance (or was it she also don't do?) Kinda felt wasted. Cannot forget her angelic, yet seducing face and the devilish body !!

Took a shower and got ready to sleep early, i think only about 12pm, ready for stock check by OC the next day ....

mobile rang .. xinjiang gal ... ask me where am I .. told her at kempinski ... asked me why stay in hotel ... told her i am on biz trip, going away the next day ... she asked if the hotel allows guest (bingo !) .. i said yes .. she said she have knock off and still early to go home, which is near to the KTV, which is also near to Kempinski (bingo, bingo !!) I ask her if she is interested to come over for a drink .. she replied, what's your room number (bingo, bingo, bingo !!!)

you guys have the location and hope you find fun there ... ciao ...
-----------
Hi ultra88man,

Nice review, you lucky guy! do you have the contact for the gal from xinjiang form the KTV. I love big racks. I hope they are natural. What was the damage?

Thanks
Joe

eternalblue
05-03-2006, 10:04 PM
hi elder brothers,

I looking for good KTV recommandations.. any bro in BJ looking for mates to go along? Please private msg me. I will be around in BJ till july so hopefully some bro would contact me and can have a gathering ktv somehow..

69er
06-03-2006, 04:42 PM
hi elder brothers,

I looking for good KTV recommandations.. any bro in BJ looking for mates to go along? Please private msg me. I will be around in BJ till july so hopefully some bro would contact me and can have a gathering ktv somehow..

Sunshine Club at Wang Fu Jing Hotel (not Wang Fu Hotel). this place has a really nice Da tang (big sitting room) show; girls are stuck up (as usual)

Club at Poly Plaza you can call Mama Hao Ying at 13301213565, she is nice and trustworthy. This place has a da tang also; lots of girls but mostly average; rooms charge (around 600 for a small room) is very reasonalbe for Beijing standard.

Fu Hua Club (at one of the Fu Hua buildings next to Gang Au Center (HK/Macao Center)); small room is 1200 but all you can drink alcohol.; girls are pretty.

Hope this information helps.

69er
07-03-2006, 11:17 AM
Here is another club in Yue Hou Hotel (near Sogo), Mama san Dong Zhang 13911754234. This one is much cheaper than Sunshine and Fu Hua. Call Dong for details.

69er
07-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Thanks Bros Zhang,

After having some taught and courage, finally called the number and asked for QiQi. Wow she answer, not a plank number , asked for her services; she did oil massage and charges as stated by bros. So I decided to tried her services in my hotel around north east 3rd ring.

Ding Dong, she arrived, looks wise fabulous and cute lady. Greeted and proceed into the room. She started massage, a rather detail one. After about an hour, the goldern question asked, so I opt for full services. It sure is an unforgetable one and she work hard to get my million soldiers out.

The whole process is just like GF with lots of tkss. Manage to know that she call Xiao Mei and origin from Hunan, so lonely bros in Beijing can proceed to call this number it is geniue or this number 13391580866 (she prefer bros to call this no).

Cheers and enjoy your night in Beijing.:D

Strange? How come your description of the girl is quite differnt from that of Zhangting? And a different cell phone number? May be they are different girls just that Qiqi has busy at the time?

ultra88man
07-03-2006, 05:45 PM
-----------
Hi ultra88man,

Nice review, you lucky guy! do you have the contact for the gal from xinjiang form the KTV. I love big racks. I hope they are natural. What was the damage?

Thanks
Joe

Hi Bro Joe,

You have to go and discover this gem yourself. Sorry, have to be fair to all bros.

regards

cch2001
08-03-2006, 01:02 PM
just happened to check out Fu Hua Club for the first time last night. brought some of my Chinese contacts. a few bros had recommended this place before in this thread.

the place is well furnished and looked high class. the mamasan, Xixi was really cute (and young). the girls are generally of high standard and pretty. buy they look really young to me, like 16-18 (I must be Ah Pek oredi). I asked two of them in my room and they claimed that they'r 20. the girls are quite mild maybe bcos the room and doors are made of glass, only shielded by thin curtains. as u walk past, u can see who are in the rooms. so for bros expecting wild action, this might not be the place for u. but this was my first time there, so I donno. talking to Xixi, she told me that there was a certain singaporean who frequent this place, seems like our bro had made an impression:-)

medium room: RMB1500, two bottles of Chivas. Xixi said that she will "free gift" more bottles if we finish both. we drink until "peng sang" only finish one and a half. tips RMB400.

Fu Hua Club is at Blk E, level B1. next to Swissotel (Gang Au Zhong Xin in chinese)

Fu Hua Club (at one of the Fu Hua buildings next to Gang Au Center (HK/Macao Center)); small room is 1200 but all you can drink alcohol.; girls are pretty.

ultra88man
08-03-2006, 01:12 PM
just happened to check out Fu Hua Club for the first time last night. brought some of my Chinese contacts. a few bros had recommended this place before in this thread.

Bro, good to see you contributing and back in action again (or, actions were never away ?) Seeya next time up north (or when you come down south). take care!

NttL
08-03-2006, 04:52 PM
Hi All Respected Bro...

I will be bringing a male guest to Beijing soon. However, out of so many places in China, I am not familiar with BJ. So, desperately need some advise as on where to cheong. Searched thru the thread, found that BJ is not a "good" place to cheong compare to other city...again, this is only my perception.

So far, I heard of Maggies Bar. A friend told me that one can hook up a girl there easily. Is it true? There are not many threads on Maggies Bar.....

From the thread, seem like Fu Hua is a good ktv to visit. Passion is out of question as it's way too expensive.

Any bro can give a pointer on where should I bring my client to? I am looking for a reasonable ktv where we can drink, sing some songs and bring the girl back for o/n.

Enlightenment needed...thanks;)

blowjing
08-03-2006, 11:56 PM
Fu Hua is a good place.

If you are looking for wilder possibilities, you can try Hui Qiao, where I am regular. It is on level4 of Hui4 Qiao2 Hotel near Zhong1 Ri3 You2 Hao4 Yi1 Yuan4.

Just look for Xiao1 Yao2. I enjoy regular discount, so the room incl. drinks is cheaper then Fu Hua. You can just tell her you are Qing4 Ge1's friends, she might just offer you the discounted rate.

Have fun.

69er
10-03-2006, 10:31 AM
If you want to have wild fun, try zi jin wan shou gong. This place is near South west second ring. Call mama An Ling 139101115439
it is around six hundred for a room (you can probably fit in 7 to 8 guys), most girls are averge looking but pretty crazy. I have a lot of Singaporean friends who frequent this club. There is another mama san there with prettier girls but her girls do not do the real wild things.
Personally, I think this club is too crazy for me. There are a few other clubs in Beijing like this one, but this is probably the most famous one.
Have fun.

cch2001
13-03-2006, 12:45 PM
yo bro!

I learn so much here, so must contribute back so info, mah!

when are u coming to Beijing? let me know when hor.

maybe u can look up the Dongbei Office Lady we met at your hotel lobby. watching u in action xian'ing that lady was priceless! I'm sure u two met later for some action.

Bro, good to see you contributing and back in action again (or, actions were never away ?) Seeya next time up north (or when you come down south). take care!

jasper
15-03-2006, 11:05 PM
I plan to go Beijing any member can recommend some good spots to bong or FL to hotel?? What is the charges like??:D

jasper
15-03-2006, 11:05 PM
I plan to go Beijing any member can recommend some good spots to bong or FL to hotel?? What is the charges like??:D

Ice2005
17-03-2006, 12:47 AM
Strange? How come your description of the girl is quite differnt from that of Zhangting? And a different cell phone number? May be they are different girls just that Qiqi has busy at the time?
Hi, I used Zhangting no to call Qiqi and she came in my room to service me. After, she said she prefer us to call her on the other number and prefer us to call her another name. So that is why this confusion.

Cheers bros.

d74wa_03
18-03-2006, 02:21 AM
Hello Greetings from QiQi , she says hello to all the brothers here
if you are in beijing, pls call her at 13391580866 !!

*posted on her behalf **

bro james, but this Qiqi won't response if we don't speak chinese right ? cause like my chinese is as bad as a baby start to talk.... :p

69er
19-03-2006, 07:32 PM
Hi, I used Zhangting no to call Qiqi and she came in my room to service me. After, she said she prefer us to call her on the other number and prefer us to call her another name. So that is why this confusion.

Cheers bros.

Hehe, I am still wondering about it. Two names and 3 phone numbers (Qiqi gave me another new number, 13366282300). Overall, I thought Qiqi was nice but her service was just OK.

YinHuoChong
28-03-2006, 10:07 PM
Got LiLi 13391918008 from the Taxi Driver from Airport to hotel.

Spoke to her, asked for the package offered, price and discount... then details on the skill and service they offer, customer service(feedback), etc.
Cat China Student and Motorcar model
400 ST no BJ
500 ST w BJ (what i choose)
800 ON

After 20mins, Dingdong, 3 girls came in for me to choose ... look wise, 6/10,7/10 and 7.5/10 (knn all wear so thick, should have check what is inside)
Interview each girl... end up still choose the 7.5/10 look girl.

Age 19
Look 7.5/10 fair, from dongbei, shenyang
Body 6.5/10 Cup 32A (nipple pink but big, KNN armpit got hair)
BJ 7/10 (she say new, but willing to learn and please)
FJ 8/10 (use here pussy to squeeze u hard, when you come, shiok)
Overall 7.25/10
DMG 500 + 25 taxi/tips

Tonight peaceful night :( Tomorrow, my last night in BJ, hope to cheong KTV, any old bird or bro interested? Pls PM me.

Cheers.

d74wa_03
01-04-2006, 10:23 AM

Cheers.

bro does any of the girl speak english ? cause like my chinese isn't that good :rolleyes:

tsrjs2003
01-04-2006, 04:37 PM
Hi to ALL bros here,

Have been following the thread for quite a while now. Unfortubnately ravelling has been cut down y 90%.

However, will be in town, BeiJing on 4 Arpril till 6 (or 7April), proceed to Wuhan or 3 days and to Tian Jing from 11-15 April. After wich I am considering to travel to ShenZhen to meet up with friend there or stay in BeiJing. Even considering to go to Dalian.

Would like to join KTV session with bros here, cos too boring "chiong" alone and tried Sunshine Night Club (Hall), Maggies Bar (closed) , club outside Novotel Peace Hotel closed for renovation ( or for good).

Miss Maggies bar though, any bros here has any place similar to recommend? Even for Tian jing and Wuhan.

Thanks

tsrjs2003
04-04-2006, 07:12 PM
seem that Beijing bros has not been in lately.

Anyway, here in Beijing today. Any KTV trip today or tomorrow? would like to join in the fun.

Regards :)

cylim1
05-04-2006, 07:56 PM
To all Bros in Beijing,

Will in going to a ktv tonight which I rate as pretty good and the selection is abundant.

I would like to invite or welcome any bros to join me there.

Please call me on my cell: 13031183632

CY

king6788
06-04-2006, 03:18 AM
I plan to go Beijing any member can recommend some good spots to bong or FL to hotel?? What is the charges like??

king6788
06-04-2006, 03:20 AM
I plan to go Beijing any member can recommend some good spots to bong or FL to hotel?? What is the charges

king6788
06-04-2006, 03:30 AM
To all Bros in Beijing,

Will in going to a ktv tonight which I rate as pretty good and the selection is abundant.

@!@!@!@!

king6788
06-04-2006, 03:37 AM

king6788
06-04-2006, 03:50 AM
Originally Posted by zhangting

king6788
06-04-2006, 05:04 AM
Hello in Beijing's brothers!Comes to Beijing's first evening I to arrive a bar streetChose to have a liking for the good bar,The inside atmosphere is very goodAfter I looked for a good position to sit down,Discovered is longer much the lovable girl's static seat in the one side,Long hair shawl,The skin is fair and clearAfter hesitated a meeting,I invited her together and I have sat,Originally she is a north outside studentMakes the concurrent job in this,Afterwards lived she the hotel which to me has made Massage to me,She not only is much longer,The technique specially is also good,The stature also is first-class,She was two half hour me to me to give her 700 YuanIf in Beijing's brothers wants to know she sends a telegram to her3 pm later will be able to have free time!
Tel: 135-8157-2678

seeknewss
06-04-2006, 06:12 PM
Hello in Beijing's brothers!Comes to Beijing's first evening I to arrive a bar streetChose to have a liking for the good bar,The inside atmosphere is very goodAfter I looked for a good position to sit down,Discovered is longer much the lovable girl's static seat in the one side,Long hair shawl,The skin is fair and clearAfter hesitated a meeting,I invited her together and I have sat,Originally she is a north outside studentMakes the concurrent job in this,Afterwards lived she the hotel which to me has made Massage to me,She not only is much longer,The technique specially is also good,The stature also is first-class,She was two half hour me to me to give her 700 YuanIf in Beijing's brothers wants to know she sends a telegram to her3 pm later will be able to have free time!

Excuse me bro, your english very hard to read. Anyway thanks for the info and what is this girl name and how she look, i.e. pretty, tall, slim, ....?

spoonfork
07-04-2006, 03:35 PM
你是北京人......还是上海人? 要我帮你翻译吗?;)

PuTonRen
08-04-2006, 04:14 PM
你是北京人......还是上海人? 要我帮你翻译吗?;)
Drother,

I think he wrote the post this way purposely, his English is probably better than us. Watch the spelling and the choice of words!

Regards

PTR back to home base.

coco521
08-04-2006, 11:30 PM
Hi

:p

coco521
09-04-2006, 12:18 AM
??????????!!

????.????????????.??21?.??1.63?.????,????,????,??? ,??????,???????????????????????!

<??????,????????,??????????..>

?????:13366183036..::) ???????????!

coco521
09-04-2006, 12:22 AM
??????????!

????.????????????.??21?.??1.63?.????,????,????,??? ,??????,???????????????????????!

??????,????????,??????????

?????:13366183036:) ???????????!

coco521
09-04-2006, 12:31 AM
Hello Greetings from QiQi , she says hello to all the brothers here
if you are in beijing, pls call her at 13391580866 !!

*posted on her behalf **

??????????,?????????,???????????,??????,?????????: 13366683286

69er
10-04-2006, 12:20 PM
??????????!!

<??????,????????,??????????..>

?????:13366183036..::) ???????????!

Hi Coco521,
For some reason, my computer can't decode your last three messages. It would be nice if you can re-post them again. Thanks

monster.cookie
10-04-2006, 09:37 PM
Going to be in Bj on Thursday. But sadly will only be passing through, no overnight stay and catch a night flight back to Singapore.

Any bros got any gai siao for spa for my afternoon time before the flight and after my business meeting?

Thank in advance.

hydragen
12-04-2006, 12:44 AM
Bros, I was in Beijing some 2 over months ago and stayed at the China World Hotel. Quite a decent hotel, good facilities and near to subway station.

One night I was coming back from dinner with some local chinese partners around 10+ pm. Was walking towards the hotel and approached by a mid-age lady, asking if I want some girls. Mama-san Anne (136 4108 3704). She kept haggling me to wait in the carpark and view her girls. As it was freezing cold, I decided not to wait and she gave me her calling card.

Next night, after long hours at work, was feeling horny and decided to call the mama-san. She quoted 600 for ST and 1,200 for overnight. Siao! scolded her and negotiated down to 400 for ST. Specifically asked for young girl, slim, and long hair. keke... fetish for this kind of girl.

15 mins later. Ding Dong. Peeped through the door-hole. Not too bad. In came this girl, Xiao Ying, approx 1.65 m, from tianjin, a bit baby fat (she looked yummylicious in tight t-shirt top (don't they feel cold at all??). Thought I got a good deal... What followed was most unforgetable - not because it is good but it was so bad.
- scar on tummy
- dark brown nipples (is it the diet? - my nipples also not so brown)
- hairy legs (have not saved for ages)
- hairy armpits (bushier armpit hair than mine!! :eek: )
- like fucking a deadfish
- bad-breath (i was squirming when she wanted to give me a catbath)
- didn't even dare think about licking pussy!
- body smelled of cigarettes (even after shower, big turn-off for me)

I really couldn't bring myself to do her. Decided to just jerk off and came all over her body/face. That sort of redeem the lousy performance a little. And she was nice about payment. Paid her 300+20 for cab. Overall a disappointing experience....

Some points for fellow bros to learn:
- be prepared to pay if you want good quality cheong in beijing. the cheaper ones are usually village girls with very bad personal grooming and hygiene. better to get 1 good quality f**k and 2 cheapo ones.
- winter is not a good time to pick up girls on the street. it is freaking cold - cannot take yr time to qc the goods and the girls are usually all wrapped up.
- guess i shld have learnt from my experience (see my old FRs on escorts in China). i will swear off escorts in china from now on! NO MORE!!
- paying a few hundred to pay for drinks to potential chicks might be worth it. at least you have time to inspect and see if got chemistry...

bros, any idea how to befriend local chicks? learn a bit of mandarin and take them out for makan. better than wham bam thank you mdm...

PS: Hope these are good experience for fellow brothers. pls up my points if you find them useful.

milo_man
13-04-2006, 07:53 PM
actually where u all find all these activities??i been here for a couple of days but every night sleep early leh. I still have 2weeks to here

scoobiedoo
14-04-2006, 10:12 AM
will be in BJG from 21 to 28 Apr so any bros wanna hook up and cheong together, pls pm me. Staying at China World hotel. I will have some local biz associates who might be able to bring us places.

69er
16-04-2006, 04:51 AM
Here is the information about the SN:

Yu Hai Yin He, it is North of Zhao Gong Kou Bridge (on 3rd Ring), exit the bridge, go North and about 50m pass Holiday Inn Temple of Heaven (former Zhong Cheng Bin Guan).

Manager Xie , 13552880448, she is kind of cute

Services: 398 for HJ package, 680 for FS, sauna fees (including free meals) and room fee (short stay in regular massage room) are waived if you get any of the packages. But please ask again to make sure.

Others: they have shows every night at the big massage room and the over night stay at the private massage room costs around 150 rmb per night (a bargain).

Facility: Accpetable, newly ronovated

Girls: 7 to 8 girls only. Looks about average and services are OK

Comments: 700+ for FS, free meals and entertainment shows is really a bargain in Beijing. But the quality of girls and services are OK. I still perfer paying the more expanisve places such as Eastern Palace near Guo Mao.

hydragen
17-04-2006, 09:43 AM
Bro 69er, where is this Eastern Palace (near Guo Mao)? I go up to Peking quite often and would very much like to try this place.

I visited Regency (recommended by some bros in this site). It is located very near to Hard Rock Cafe. Walking distance. It is on the same side of the river as Hard Rock. Near Liang Ma flower market and Eastern Ocean (Dong Hoi) restaurant.

Regency is up-market. Very nice decor, good place to entertain and relax. I usually opt for the VIP room (there are about 7-8 such rooms). Huge room with shower, jaccuzzi, sauna, huge TV etc. It's like a f**k palace. kekeke. I usually go for the full-package, approx 12-400RMB depending on how well you know the mama-san and how hard you negotiate. This package includes:
- use of VIP room for up to 3 f**king hours!
- massage
- full package - catbath, bj, etc.
the catbath here got a lot of variety. with ice, with jelly
bj with paopao tang (the pop candy). quite an experience
- shower together
- jaccuzzi together
- sauna together
- FJ of cse.

The girls are generally of better quality. Young and would give them average of 7/10 and above. They all wear matching clothes - either pink, blue, or white short dresses. The white dress mecham like nurse. quite kinky. kekeke.... some even offered massage in nude! :D

Althought a little on the pricey side (can cheong HC 2x in Singapore), I think it's worth the money (not too often lah - cuz me not enough vitamin M). They treat you like a f**king king! Shioks!!!! Try it to believe...

seeknewss
17-04-2006, 11:24 AM
Bro 69er, where is this Eastern Palace (near Guo Mao)? I go up to Peking quite often and would very much like to try this place.

I visited Regency (recommended by some bros in this site). It is located very near to Hard Rock Cafe. Walking distance. It is on the same side of the river as Hard Rock. Near Liang Ma flower market and Eastern Ocean (Dong Hoi) restaurant.

I usually go for the full-package, approx 12-400RMB depending on how well you know the mama-san and how hard you negotiate. This package includes:

Wow good FR ! I go BJ often and familiar with Hard Rock area. Btw, can't make of the price "12-400RMB" ? Can recommend mama-san name ?

hydragen
17-04-2006, 04:05 PM
bro, i meant the price is around 1,200 - 1,400 RMB. The mama-san I had the last time was xiao-li. a lady in her thirties. the gal i had was 603. service is good. very GF feeling. you can always ask that they get the girls to come into your room for parade to choose. the last time i was there, they brought 4-5 girls into the room. talk abt service.

PS: suggest you go in the afternoon if you are available. not so crowded, can get better service/discount. keke.

have fun! :p

monsta
17-04-2006, 06:46 PM
My post should be titled Beijing's Non-recommendation.

I just got back from work there and I stayed at the Crowne Plaza in Wuzhou. Thought I'd try out the in-room massage service. Had a quote of RMB300 for 45 minutes. A girl came up to my room and I was quite impressed. She had a slightly native look, hailing from somewhere near Kazakhstan.

After a bit of TCSS, I got ready for the massage and she turned off all the lights! A sign to me that there was more coming. I turned the bed lights back on just so that I could see her since she was quite cute. Next sign that more stuff was on the way was her terrible massage. I really had an aching back and was looking forward to a good massage but she was useless. Too soft. It took only 15 mins before she popped the question, whether i wanted special massage that didn't require her hands! Hmm....I asked how much and she replied RMB2000!!! Obviously I didn't go for it and bargained it down to RMB700 even though she insisted that her service was out of this world.

After we agreed, she stripped off and I had a nice look at her body. A bit of tummy but her boobs were really fine and so were her legs. That got me all turned on until we started the business. She just lay there and expected me to do all the work, until I hinted for her to do a bj. Condom came on and she proceeded. Quite a good job actually. But then, she refused to let me touch anywhere except her boobs! Couldn't touch her pussy at all and kept trying to get me to start the FJ. After a while I sian and just got on with it. Made her go on top and we finished it off there. She complained that my lil bro was too large and painful for her, which I knew wasn't true. She was just trying to get it done with.

Whole thing done within that 45 minutes and she left. I was left with a bad taste in my mouth, feeling stupid and conned. Service couldn't compare with the ones in Sg anytime.

Name: Mary
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10
Massage: 1/10
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 4/10

Damage:RMB1000 total, inclusive of "massage".

Next time, I'll save my money and support the Sg economy.

69er
17-04-2006, 09:49 PM
[QUOTE=hydragen]Bro 69er, where is this Eastern Palace (near Guo Mao)? I go up to Peking quite often and would very much like to try this place.

QUOTE]

You can call Manager Fan 13661001277 for directions.

The facility (inside) is as luxurious as that of Regency. For 1600 you get a VIP suite and FS. About 30 girls to choose from and some used to work at major nightclubs. All major credit cards are welcome:)

I been to Regency also. Girls are pretty but no FS! That is a big downside for me.

Have any bros been to the sauna at Jiansu Hotel? No FS there either but heard that you can arrange a FS session with the girls other time.

69er
20-04-2006, 08:55 AM
Jiang Su Hotel Sauna

Location: near North 3rd ring (North East) Call this number 6422-6633 for exact location
Facility: OK, kind of old but clean;
Girls: 3 massge girls only and all are pretty average;may be they have more girls in late evenings. I didn't do a massage after seeing the girls. I was looking for some hot chics.
Services: HJ only but I heard if you like the girl you can ask to see her else where for FS

Charges: 68 for sauna with free meals and soft drinks; Since I did not try to oil massge I am not too sure exactly how much for HJ, I know it is two hours of massage fee. It says 168? for an hour on the price list but I was told (by a friend) that HJ would go for 700?

scoobiedoo
22-04-2006, 08:11 AM
went to this ktv with some locals named "Gangtai Mingren Club" in the Chaoyang district, which was about 10 min from my hotel at China World (17 Dongsanhuan Rd 3rd floor Jingri Bldg).

Damage:
Room- 800 with one bottle Chivas
Mummy- 300
Girl- 300 (overnight is 1500 and don't need to pay tip of 300. Short time is 1000)

Girls were wild. Would strip naked and do strip tease.

Took my gal for overnight but was very unhappy and surprised the next morning when I wanted to go for my 3rd round. She said overnight means 2 rounds only???!!?? Did I get conned or is this market practice?

troobloo
22-04-2006, 02:48 PM

Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am. i met her outside as i did not want to go through the hassle of registration. the Ascott has a side entrance that i can use (very useful).

Age ~22
Look 8/10 fair
Body 9/10 (got temporary tattoo under navel)
Cup 32C (got temporary tattoo on left breast - nice!)
BJ 9/10 (can deep throat)
FJ 9/10 (many positions, super sound system, very wet!)
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 70 taxi/tips

She was very friendly and unrushed. Service was superb. Very GFF. She's mischievous and playful too. Very fun girl to be with and she really put me at ease. Left around 2:45am!

Excellent!

coco521
22-04-2006, 05:30 PM

Her mobile number is 13581572678

coco521
22-04-2006, 05:40 PM
Grand Hyatt Beijing is definitely girl friendly. Was bored in my room and managed to find a chinese website with lot of advertisment. Call this mamasan Ms Li 13466660297 or 64772625:p she has on hand quite a number of meimei, tried one from Sichuan, big tits and fantastic blow job.

Share your experience if you have tried it.

coco521
22-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Hi

Thanks Bros Zhang,

The whole process is just like GF with lots of tkss. Manage to know that she call Xiao Mei and origin from Hunan, so lonely bros in Beijing can proceed to call this number it is geniue or this number 13366683286 (she prefer bros to call this no).

Cheers and enjoy your night in Beijing.:p

king6788
28-04-2006, 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by Ice2005
Hi

Tried another one from the same chinese website. she is on her own, name QiQi. She advertise for oil massage, so I tried her for a 1.5 hours oil massage and afterward ask for full service. She is young, 20, cute, C cup with some baby fat from Heilongjiang. She has Korean blood in her and she speaks Korean as well as mandarin. if you do not speak mandarin, i do not think she will response to your call. Her number is 13366683286. She charge RMB200 for the oil massage, and I give her altogether 800 for a 2.5 hours service. Probably can negotiate with her but I paid for what i think it worths.:D

PuTonRen
29-04-2006, 10:33 AM
Originally Posted by Ice2005
Hi

Tried another one from the same chinese website. she is on her own, name QiQi. She advertise for oil massage, so I tried her for a 1.5 hours oil massage and afterward ask for full service. She is young, 20, cute, C cup with some baby fat from Heilongjiang. She has Korean blood in her and she speaks Korean as well as mandarin. if you do not speak mandarin, i do not think she will response to your call. Her number is 13366683286. She charge RMB200 for the oil massage, and I give her altogether 800 for a 2.5 hours service. Probably can negotiate with her but I paid for what i think it worths.:D

Cut and Paste from above??

Regards

:confused: PTR

d74wa_03
30-04-2006, 01:04 PM
one stupid question I like to ask to all the samster here.... how many hours/shot(s) actually we got from the FL here in beijing for a price of 1200-1400 rmb ?

so far I only have one shot for a 600-800 rmb

anyone can clarify this one ? cheers

luvgangsta
06-05-2006, 05:12 AM
Dear Bro,

Me not much mentor lah. I have moved to SH for more than a year liao, information about cheong places not very updated. Maybe the senior bros in BJ can help you guys more. Or you can go the the club I mentioned during my last biz trip, but I would like to apologise for not being able to provide more info like, price, exact name of the club as my BJ friend played host.
Pai Seh.

Hi fellow shanghai bro.

When I was there last time in Beijing, I travelled up and down the whole street and could not locate the place. What is the chinese name of the International Friendship Apartments? Is it MOMA (wan guo cheng)?

luvgangsta
06-05-2006, 05:13 AM
Cut and Paste from above??

Regards

:confused: PTR

Snr Bro PTR,

I can't help but think this maybe someone's attempt to advertise. hmmm.

Indecent
12-05-2006, 01:15 PM
Hi all,

I have been lurking around for some time and with the lazy weather today, decided to join in the fun and do some sharing to all that had helped out so much in my knowledge of the mongering scene in Beijing.

1. Yes, Jiangsu hotel does offer FS and it's RMB 1,500 even for members (myself), unless someone manage to negotiate a better price. Service wise is slightly more than average but nothing much to shout about. Can look for the manager called Chris.

2. Called the number provided by Zhangting(previous post) on a girl named QiQi. They had a number of girls and tried 2. One is called Xiao Hong, whereby I think she had either a breast transplant or an uneven breast...it just feels strange, but nothing much to shout about. Damage = RMB 300+30 cab fees. The other (QiQi), was very playful. She gets so wet and aroused, I believe she is in for some anal, so guys that are into this could try her, no promise. Damage = 500+50 cab fees (inclusive of massage)

Didnt managed to search more locations for mongering in Beijing, so couldn't share more. Will post more when I gain more new contacts. My apologies if the post is not up to the forum's standard....will definitely improve and share my experience with all.

coco521
12-05-2006, 05:43 PM
Thanks very much to MR.Zheng

Hi all:

I have been lurking around for some time and with the lazy weather today, decided to join in the fun and do some sharing to all that had helped out so much in my knowledge of the mongering scene in Beijing.

1. Yes, Jiangsu hotel does offer FS and it's RMB 1,500 even for members (myself), unless someone manage to negotiate a better price. Service wise is slightly more than average but nothing much to shout about. Can look for the manager called Chris.

2. Called the number provided by Zhangting(previous post) on a girl named QiQi. They had a number of girls and tried 2. One is called Xiao Hong, whereby I think she had either a breast transplant or an uneven breast...it just feels strange, but nothing much to shout about. Damage = RMB 300+30 cab fees. The other (QiQi), was very playful. She gets so wet and aroused, I believe she is in for some anal, so guys that are into this could try her, no promise. Damage = 500+50 cab fees (inclusive of massage)

Didnt managed to search more locations for mongering in Beijing, so couldn't share more. Will post more when I gain more new contacts. My apologies if the post is not up to the forum's standard....will definitely improve and share my experience with all.[/QUOTE]

She is number is:13366683286:p

naturefarm
15-05-2006, 01:21 AM
Hi brother,
currently in Beijing now. Just finish the lady recommanded by Lily.
She had 3 lady now and can supply to all your hotel need.
She is very nice to talk and you can check with her your special need.
I ask for a good figure lady.
After 1 hours, in come a lady dress up like a doll...
Surpise that they had theme dress up. haha..
Very naught and like to talk dirty with you.
Like to tease you and guide you for different position...
Good for boob lover...

Look:6.5
boob- 7.5
FJ-8

Damage - 400 RMB

Harley_Fatboy
16-05-2006, 05:05 PM
Hi brother,
currently in Beijing now. Just finish the lady recommanded by Lily.
She had 3 lady now and can supply to all your hotel need.
She is very nice to talk and you can check with her your special need.
I ask for a good figure lady.
After 1 hours, in come a lady dress up like a doll...
Surpise that they had theme dress up. haha..
Very naught and like to talk dirty with you.
Like to tease you and guide you for different position...
Good for boob lover...

Look:6.5
boob- 7.5
FJ-8

Damage - 400 RMB

Dear Bro,

can give me the contact. Now in BJ and looking for fun. You can pm me your contact maybe we can hook up something this week and hope you are still in BJ

no_idea
16-05-2006, 11:18 PM
does anybody know of the duck place mentioned in this news article? i think i may need a job soon...

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/world/story/0,,1769387,00.html

qfdy
19-05-2006, 06:06 PM
Hi, bros.

Read so much about Regency in BJ. I am in BJ these few days and would like to visit Regency.

Can someone post telephone and address, please? I will post FR after my visit.

thank you thank you

Indecent
19-05-2006, 06:29 PM
WangJing MP

Thanks to the recommendation of Sid. Managed to get #18, a cute girl from Sichuan I think. Their HJ service are with tops on, as describe in earlier post. Nevertheless, the selection seems not bad, and the damage is only RMB 160.

Again, this is for those that are into massage and a short release with a decent price tag.

For contact, kindly PM.

matsuda
21-05-2006, 12:46 PM
1st post in this Beijing thread.

I used to frequent Passion (Tien Shan Ren Chen) KTV or the Dance Hall segment where loads of gorgeous chicks hangout and you can have their chat company for between 300 RMB to 500 RMB. Unfortunately it is closed for "renovation" for a while now.

Asked around and the Peninsula Palace Hotel (Wang Fu Fan Tian) Club Manager suggested why not the Club downstairs at Basement 2. I believe the name is Point Wonder International Club or something like that. So after dinner, we headed downstairs to check it out. The place seems well appointed with lush furnishing and staff in smart uniforms. The door manager introduced me to a mamasan named Wang (2) Chao (3), around 25 who brought me and my 2 visitors into room No 8. This room can seat 8 comfortably. As my 2 visitors speaks no mandarin, I requested for local gals that speak some english so they will not feel left out. Soon came a local gal that speaks fluent Japanese that my visitor from Japan bagged. Next came a Korean looking chinese babe that my Korean visitor took an instant liking to. Now it was left to my device, i wanted the mamasan actually (hic hic) but she sent me various configuration that did not please my eyes. In the end they phone and got a university gal that looks somewhat like the mamasan, sweet and demure looking which I regret that I okayed later that evening as she had classes the next day and could not stay over.

We sang and danced and talk cock and soon mamasan Wang Chao started her nonsense to get the ball rolling. We drank MaCallan whisky 12 years neat, on the rocks and with water and soon we were into the 2nd bottle. Drinks were free flowing as we had to consume a minimum of RMB3380 for the room that night. The MaCallan were around RMB1800 per botle.

At the end of the evening, the investment was as follows:
Room waitress RMB500
Room Toilet Cleaning Uncle RMB100
Mamasan USD800 (building my points with her)
Gals RMB500 each
Room/Drinks RMB4000

The take away fee quoted per gal was RMB2000 each. I passed as my gal could not stay the night while my 2 visitors took their supper back to their rooms.

I am sure that I paid more then necessary for an evening out in Beijing. However it was worth the convenience of the hotel being upstairs.

If any brother could suggest other alternatives to this joint or Passion, I would certainly like to organise a KTV get together during my next trip to Beijing soon.

kellykeen
23-05-2006, 01:20 PM
Bro Matsuda,

You mean you paid the mama USD800??
That is alot or just typo error!!

just4fun
23-05-2006, 02:56 PM
Room waitress RMB500
Gals RMB500 each
Room/Drinks RMB4000

That place must be damn powerful for such expenses...

even if the mamasan is 800rmb...it is still damn expensive....:eek:

smoothreptile
23-05-2006, 03:58 PM
Was this paid using a company expense account? That was a very expensive night. I really hope you meant you gave the Mamasan RMB800 and not USD800.

Reptile

At the end of the evening, the investment was as follows:
Room waitress RMB500
Gals RMB500 each
Room/Drinks RMB4000

luvgangsta
23-05-2006, 06:20 PM
That place must be damn powerful for such expenses... even if the mamasan is 800rmb...it is still damn expensive....:eek: Sounds damn expensive like Passion many many moons ago. What to do? Peninsular leh.

matsuda
24-05-2006, 05:20 PM
Was this paid using a company expense account? That was a very expensive night. I really hope you meant you gave the Mamasan RMB800 and not USD800.

Reptile

Its my TYPO the mamasan was tip RMB800 just to maintain rapport.
This was my private expense and not on the company as my Japanese and Korean friends takes care of me whenever I am in their home turf. The paid their own tips and the take away fee. I cover the rest for the night.

commax
24-05-2006, 05:49 PM
Hi all bros. I am a new guy here.
I read so much in this thread and want to try BBS.
But I don't know how to tell them.
Can you tell me HJ, BJ and FS in chinese (with pin yin)?

supercockanadoo
25-05-2006, 04:56 PM
I tried the regency yesterday afternnon at around 4pm. There was only 1 guest other than me in regency spa. The waiters do not know that I am first time visitor to this place. You must let the waiters know and to get them to allow you to talk to the managers. If not, you may be wasting your breathe trying to find out more info on the packages in regency. The Jacuzzi pool was not hot and I was told to wait for a while before entering. I skip the jacuzzi and went straight to the resting lounge. Ask the waiter for package but he was not able to explain. Ask him to get his manager. Manager arrives and introduce packages. Normal full service package in room cost Y1,298. Full service package in VIP room cost Y1,500. I took the VIP room package. Manager bring me up to VIP room.

All ordered drinks and food in VIP room is free of charge, no more additional charges as vs normal room which drinks are chargeable. VIP room is big with 42 inch Plasma TV, rest chair, massage bed, wooden tub, shower room and cupboard for your clothes. I ordered tea and drinks while waiting for mamasan to introduce girls. Scan 4 rounds of girls before selecting one. Mamasan ask me to take 2 and give special offer of Y2,000 flat for 2 (双飞). I took 2.

It was a great experience. First shower with breast rubba rubba by 2 gals. Then drying by 2 gals all over body. Lay at massage bed and 2 gals start to massage me on the back. Quite good massage for 20 mins. Then start to wipe my ass with antiseptic paper? I know some action coming. Then first gal breast rubba on my top back, another gal breast rubba on my bottoms followed by tounge rubba on my back and another gal tougne rubba on my ass and legs... Shiokah!! This goes on for 20 mins. Then turn over and breast rubba by 2 gals, same as back approach. Follow by sucking cock, etc another 20mins++. Then first gal went up and pump on me. Shiok ah with soft breast. Quite balance as one gal with soft breast and another with hard breast (real). After a while, shoot. Then go wash up. Come back to massage chair, another gal aroused me for another session. She tied my hands (Asking my permission la, haha) and pump me. Then later, I go on top of her and pump for 5 - 10 mins, cannot come as second round difficult. Then she tried oil massage on dick for 5 mins. I told her forget about it as I am tired. So 3 of us talked cock for a while before them dressing up and leave.

The service was excellent. The waiters was attentive. The gals were great in their service.

The gals I tried are 68 and 79.

cch2001
26-05-2006, 05:43 PM
yo bro supercockanadoo,

glad u enjoyed regency. I was there yesterday with a local fren. he enjoyed himself as well. seems like they recently got a new batch of girls from their HQ in Shanghai. looks good and massage very well.

next time u go, can call Manager Xue 13552706123. she will arrange everything for you.

I tried the regency yesterday afternnon at around 4pm. There was only 1 guest other than me in regency spa. The waiters do not know that I am first time visitor to this place. You must let the waiters know and to get them to allow you to talk to the managers. If not, you may be wasting your breathe trying to find out more info on the packages in regency. The Jacuzzi pool was not hot and I was told to wait for a while before entering. I skip the jacuzzi and went straight to the resting lounge. Ask the waiter for package but he was not able to explain. Ask him to get his manager. Manager arrives and introduce packages. Normal full service package in room cost Y1,298. Full service package in VIP room cost Y1,500. I took the VIP room package. Manager bring me up to VIP room.

All ordered drinks and food in VIP room is free of charge, no more additional charges as vs normal room which drinks are chargeable. VIP room is big with 42 inch Plasma TV, rest chair, massage bed, wooden tub, shower room and cupboard for your clothes. I ordered tea and drinks while waiting for mamasan to introduce girls. Scan 4 rounds of girls before selecting one. Mamasan ask me to take 2 and give special offer of Y2,000 flat for 2 (双飞). I took 2.

It was a great experience. First shower with breast rubba rubba by 2 gals. Then drying by 2 gals all over body. Lay at massage bed and 2 gals start to massage me on the back. Quite good massage for 20 mins. Then start to wipe my ass with antiseptic paper? I know some action coming. Then first gal breast rubba on my top back, another gal breast rubba on my bottoms followed by tounge rubba on my back and another gal tougne rubba on my ass and legs... Shiokah!! This goes on for 20 mins. Then turn over and breast rubba by 2 gals, same as back approach. Follow by sucking cock, etc another 20mins++. Then first gal went up and pump on me. Shiok ah with soft breast. Quite balance as one gal with soft breast and another with hard breast (real). After a while, shoot. Then go wash up. Come back to massage chair, another gal aroused me for another session. She tied my hands (Asking my permission la, haha) and pump me. Then later, I go on top of her and pump for 5 - 10 mins, cannot come as second round difficult. Then she tried oil massage on dick for 5 mins. I told her forget about it as I am tired. So 3 of us talked cock for a while before them dressing up and leave.

The service was excellent. The waiters was attentive. The gals were great in their service.

The gals I tried are 68 and 79.

KatoeyLover69
26-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated Friday 26 May 2006 :-

Henan man buys 17 girls’ virginity

A MIDDLE-AGED man in Nanyang, Henan Province, purchased the virginity of 17 middle school girls, arousing concerns about the education of rural area youths, a Guangdong Province newspaper reported on Wednesday.

Last September, parents of two girls reported to middle school officials that their daughters were wearing new dresses and had money they did not give to them.

After repeatedly asking the girls, they said the money was given to them by a man in exchange for their virginity. School officials called police.

Investigators found 10 more girls from the school who sold their virginity to the same man.

The victims were introduced to the man by three other girls who also sold their virginity to the man.

When they received payment for their virginity, they promised to introduce more virgins to the man.

Officers captured Deng Jun, 43, while he parked his minibus near the school.

Police said Deng allegedly had sexual relations with 17 girls more than 20 times, including 12 girls under the age of 14.
–-- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Crushfury
26-05-2006, 10:46 PM
Hello Brudders

Just reached BJ and damn bored in my room. I'm staying at Riverview Hotel. anyone have any recommendations for bonking? Will be here till the 4th of June.

junior_cannibal
27-05-2006, 03:15 PM

The take away fee quoted per gal was RMB2000 each. I passed as my gal could not stay the night while my 2 visitors took their supper back to their rooms.

I am sure that I paid more then necessary for an evening out in Beijing. However it was worth the convenience of the hotel being upstairs.

If any brother could suggest other alternatives to this joint or Passion, I would certainly like to organise a KTV get together during my next trip to Beijing soon.Bro Matsuda, its a very detailed one you have written. I was staying in Peninsula the previous time I visited BJ. A nice hotel but I was not aware of the said KTV. Instead, my local friends brought me to other KTV. One of them was Jin Bi Hui Huang while the other one was Fang Er Sai. They knew the mamasan long enough to get a deal of 1200rmb, with free flow of drinks. Tipping was standard at 300rmb. The mm there are pretty good looking, but one must go early as the place is really popular with both locals and foreigners. Got to know this mm from Dongbei, had her overnight for 1000rmb. Subsequently, she wanted to come over again, told her I was down on vitamin m, she said why not I paid her 600rmb. I still declined coz
was trying to see if I could get someone new.

For the 2nd ktv, Fang Er Sai, the place is a little rundown, a typical local joint type. The mm were not as good looking as compared to the first. The good thing was, I was pre-empted of this, as this joint was one of those where the mm would strip off everything. There were only the three of us, in fact, two of us most of the time with our own mm. Before the night was over, the mm took turn to dance on the table. Just one of those SOP type, didn't find it interesting.

At the end of the day, to have good fun, its not about the amount of money one spent, but one's expectation and affordability. Most importantly, one needs a little bit of luck as well. Anyway, will be in BJ early next month and lets see what I may end up with.

JC

king6788
29-05-2006, 02:31 AM

Good Luck and share your experience if it is good

coco521
31-05-2006, 03:05 PM
oriqinally posted by zhangting

Lily charge around 600-700per shot for her girl, no taxi fare or other fee. Of course you can tip the girl if she is good.

coco521
01-06-2006, 12:50 PM
originally posted by :cch2001

glad u enjoyed regency. I was there yesterday with a local fren. he enjoyed himself as well. seems like they recently got a new batch of girls from their HQ in Shanghai. looks good and massage very well.

next time u go, can call Manager Xue 13366183036:p . she will arrange everything for you.

69er
05-06-2006, 03:21 PM
Visited the club at Poly Theater again last week. The place just finished remodeling recently and the room prices are much higher than before. They charge 1100 for a small room and tips are 400 for average girls and 500 for models. The girls there are hot, so much higher quality than in the past. Model girls are dressed in BMW, Porche and other race girl uniforms. Overall, I think the selection of the girls is great (200-300 girls).

bjboi
11-06-2006, 07:17 PM
how come recently not much activities in here? hmmm, wondering any bros left in beijing????

if so, maybe we can plan some outing this coming weekend or over the next few weeks.

anyone care to organise like the one marjil did last time?

Harley_Fatboy
16-06-2006, 10:27 AM
I think most bro now have girl friends so the outing have been cut.

bjboi
17-06-2006, 09:30 AM
haha thats true! so harley fb, hows the world cup going for you?

anyway hopefully, there will be one soon!

69er
18-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Has anyone try the sauan on Chun Xiu Lu (near Gong ti bei lu)? I heard about it on WSG and it says that this place offers FS for 500 to 800 (depending on the package). Any bro been there before?

Harley_Fatboy
19-06-2006, 10:03 AM
haha thats true! so harley fb, hows the world cup going for you?

anyway hopefully, there will be one soon!

Very disappointed with Brazil performance last night. Anyway I was at Banana on Saturday saw lot of Fl and I realise that the price have been drop to RMB 600 per shot maybe due to world cup.

marji
19-06-2006, 04:51 PM
wow, good to see the usual suspects still so active in Beijing!!

I am now back in SG. the world cup is causing me too much stress! think will go back to China after the world cup!

In the meantime, have fun bro!

bjboi
19-06-2006, 08:16 PM
wah lau..been a long long time that we last heard of you leh...marji... good to hear from that you are still alive and kicking! haha

harley fb...wah..really ar? so did u tried it out?? hmm...maybe after i got back from sg next week, we can go ?? let me know eh!

beijingboy
19-06-2006, 09:17 PM
originally posted by :cch2001

next time u go, can call Manager Xue 13366183036:p . she will arrange everything for you.

saw this posting, did a goodle on 13366183036, found a lot of local advertisements for this manager xue, seems to be some sort of pimp. Seems like she is able to persuade some bro to do some free advertisements for her. Initially, thinking of going down to regency, now really have some concerns about these sino-sgp collaborations.:mad:

beijingboy
19-06-2006, 10:30 PM
saw this posting, did a goodle on 13366183036, found a lot of local advertisements for this manager xue, seems to be some sort of pimp. Seems like she is able to persuade some bro to do some free advertisements for her. Initially, thinking of going down to regency, now really have some concerns about these sino-sgp collaborations.:mad:

if you are bored in beijing, suggest you look around in the neighbourhood. Don't go into the "HUTONG", look around in the neighbourhood if there are any saloons, a typical HJ will cost you around $100, (50 for massage, 50 for HJ). There are 2 styles - Wenzhou and Hunan. Wenzhou will use their feet to step on your back, while Hunan is more unusual with things like breasts job, just try one last night.:D

cch2001
20-06-2006, 08:33 AM
yo beijingboy,

if u track my postings, u can tell that i'm not some pimp or pimp assistant.

I donno what this Xue lady does in her free time, but I met her at Regency. she make good recommendations for my clients and gave me discounts. I did not say too much in the previous post bcos I have posted FRs on Regency before. I'm sorry if that made u think that I'm posting advert. some bros on this thread had met me physically before and we went to chiong together.

but don take my word for it, other bros had posted FRs on this place.

Harley_Fatboy
20-06-2006, 10:54 AM
Bro bjboi,

When you are back in BJ send a private mail and we can arrange to go out.

69er
20-06-2006, 12:09 PM

There must be some kind of mistake (misunderstanding) here. In cch2001's original post (#767):

>next time u go, can call Manager Xue 13552706123.

The number wasn't 13366183036. This number was mentioned in this board many times before. It was NOT related to Regency but rather the number belongs to a lady called Lilly.

I been to Regency before so I am quite sure the posts about Regency are not ads.

Intersting idea. Next time I will try google the phone numbers! You learn something new from this board every day:) Cheers.

bjboi
21-06-2006, 04:22 AM
bro harley fb,

okie, will do! see if we can get more ppl =)

beijingboy
21-06-2006, 10:08 PM
cheers...no hard feelings. We always make more frens through misunderstandings, just happen to google some of the handphone numbers, find a lot of related advertisements. Right now my home in beijing keeps receiving all these advertisements, really piss me off.
What i discover in beijing, after living here for almost 4 years is that in the east side, there are many saloons or massage palour. If brothers are interested to find out about these, reply me, i will be able to provide info for the northern part, southern part and eastern part of Beijing.:)

beijingboy
21-06-2006, 10:18 PM
Bro bjboi,

When you are back in BJ send a private mail and we can arrange to go out.

Hello Fatboi,
i am stationed here in beijing, have not gone back for almost a year. I think i forgot how singapore looks like nowsaday...behaving more and more like TKL(Tiong Kok Lang), ride a bike to work everyday...blah blah...do everything via brute force nowsaday, wack my secretary everyday after the EMC thinggy, hoping i get famous one day as well...(if you know what i mean)
i also go to Tianjin every week, go to Nanjing every month...visit my Empress in Chengdu soon....:cool:

less
22-06-2006, 12:15 AM
originally posted by:69er

Hi

less
22-06-2006, 01:48 AM

Hi

Lily charge around 600per shot for her girl, no taxi fare or other fee. Of course you can tip the girl if she is good.

Tried another one from the same chinese website. she is on her own, name QiQi. She advertise for oil massage, so I tried her for a 1.5 hours oil massage and afterward ask for full service. She is young, 20, cute, C cup with some baby fat from Heilongjiang. She has Korean blood in her and she speaks Korean as well as mandarin. if you do not speak mandarin, i do not think she will response to your call. Her number is 13366683286. She charge RMB200 for the oil massage, and I give her altogether 800 for a 2.0 hours service. Probably can negotiate with her but I paid for what i think it worths.:D

jks6long
22-06-2006, 09:05 AM
Went down to this place called Banana with a few frens after work. Place crawling with girls looking for a good time. Declined though. So what's te deal there. This is near the Citic hotel, i think.

Any advice appreciated! Thanks.

bjboi
22-06-2006, 01:07 PM
Went down to this place called Banana with a few frens after work. Place crawling with girls looking for a good time. Declined though. So what's te deal there. This is near the Citic hotel, i think.

Any advice appreciated! Thanks.

went there few things before. basically, the gals juz provide you with companionship for abt RMB 300 approx for the night. nothing special though but you can try to ask if they are willing to go home with you (which they may for a hefty price).

have anyone tried to KTV there????

beijingboy
22-06-2006, 06:11 PM
went there few things before. basically, the gals juz provide you with companionship for abt RMB 300 approx for the night. nothing special though but you can try to ask if they are willing to go home with you (which they may for a hefty price).

have anyone tried to KTV there????

If you want them to go back, you should ask them beforehand. My friend tried, only 1 out of 10 success rate;)

horndog
23-06-2006, 12:01 PM
Sial lah!!! does everyone pay so much?? expat earn more but doesn't mean we must pay expat prices woh.... bargain man! I bargain and usually gets about 25% discount or more sometimes. Most SGP friends I have here... don't really bargain. But the MYS friends and I... we bargain just like we do at xiushui jie! You don't need to have good looks to cut their price mah... just good bargaining power :D List me the locations that you visit or the nums you call. Let me see if I can get better deal, then will post the deals I get. Am sure that will help lots of bros to save some moolah here :cool: Text me at 13261683007.

cursor
23-06-2006, 12:13 PM
Hi Brothers here,
Saw in the pevious thread recommended by Ultraman 888 about this FU Hus KTV

Bros, pay attention here: it is at zuo jia zhuang, forgotten it's name, but easy to find, just across the road of International Friendship Gardens (popular apartments with the expats). I dunno room rates, but should be about 800 for a room enough to house all of us plus the gals, 10 in all, with free flow or beers.

As quoted above is it still there can i have a more precise location pr address as I have not been to beijing for a long time already.

Thanks

69er
23-06-2006, 01:47 PM

Hi

When did I ever make such a post?
Please bro Less, don't post an Ad under my name.
I have called this number before and had a so so experience with a girl called Xio Hong. I definately have never met Qiqi and do not think "I paid for what i think it worths."

horndog
23-06-2006, 09:24 PM
Here is a site dedicated to the "specials" HCs... if you don't already know it. Check it out : http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.citybj.com%2Fmassage. asp&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

The site was created for a Japanese audience, Google's Translate helps with some translation... but enuf to understand it.

Enjoy :D

beijingboy
25-06-2006, 04:17 PM
Here is a site dedicated to the "specials" HCs... if you don't already know it. Check it out : http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.citybj.com%2Fmassage. asp&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

The site was created for a Japanese audience, Google's Translate helps with some translation... but enuf to understand it.

Enjoy :D

have u tried it before? saw it, quite interesting. Any bro can offer more info?

horndog
25-06-2006, 08:31 PM
have u tried it before? saw it, quite interesting. Any bro can offer more info?

So far only tried Pretty Girl HC... Their prices are high...according to a friend... it's all pretty much the same deal in all..

HJ: RMB800 (WTF??)
FJ: RMB1500 (WTF??)

Anyway, the last time I went. I insisted that I only pay 250 for HJ and 350 for FJ. Then they will haggle with you abit... here and there... telling you that your price is impossible... Hint: Stick to your story. If they ain't dropping their price... it ain't worth it! They will keep insisting that you give them the amount you want and said that the service that other places give aren't as good as theirs... Right... I don't buy it. How much better could it be...

I had a "royal massage" ... royal my ass if you ask me.. Two masseuses for 398. that I won't bother bargaining.... Then at the end of it. They ask whether I wanted "special services" ... but of course fools... otherwise I could have just gone elsewhere... I told them that I get it for the price as mentioned above... I didn't budge a single cent. They finally told me. I give 500... and 2 girls give me a HJ.... I tot... ok WTF... I went there for release... don't really want to go home without anything... so I paid. They allow touch and fingering... if they like you. Anyway... Pretty Girls ain't worth it for another trip. It was the worst service I have ever had in years. But if you have the extra dough... and don't mind spending it for mediocre service. Then go fo it. Better call in advance to book the girls. Sorry folks, I didn't asked for who's avail, but I know they have about 8-9 girls avail. Try booking 1 day or half day in advance I recon.

Heard from a MYS friend that there is this place near ShuangJing Qiao called SASA... Never got a chance to go, as my friend couldn't remember where it was, as a friend brought him there just once. He did say that they have lots of pretty PRCs... And great service... and quite cheap, but don't quote me on this... I only heard what my friend told me. If anyone's been there... would be great to get a number lar!

FYI. If you are still interested in Pretty Girls HC. They are located behind Tai Ping Yang Jv Le Bu, which is opposite GongTi Stadium north gate. Located on the 2 floor of XingFuCun Gong Yu (pink building) forgot their number... but you should probably find it on the site I posted earlier.

beijingboy
25-06-2006, 09:56 PM
Heard from a MYS friend that there is this place near ShuangJing Qiao called SASA... Never got a chance to go, as my friend couldn't remember where it was, as a friend brought him there just once. He did say that they have lots of pretty PRCs... And great service... and quite cheap, but don't quote me on this... I only heard what my friend told me. If anyone's been there... would be great to get a number lar!

FYI. If you are still interested in Pretty Girls HC. They are located behind Tai Ping Yang Jv Le Bu, which is opposite GongTi Stadium north gate. Located on the 2 floor of XingFuCun Gong Yu (pink building) forgot their number... but you should probably find it on the site I posted earlier.[/QUOTE]

live near Shuangjin, never heard of it

bjboi
27-06-2006, 01:55 PM

FYI. If you are still interested in Pretty Girls HC. They are located behind Tai Ping Yang Jv Le Bu, which is opposite GongTi Stadium north gate. Located on the 2 floor of XingFuCun Gong Yu (pink building) forgot their number... but you should probably find it on the site I posted earlier.

live near Shuangjin, never heard of it[/QUOTE]

hmm..live near shuangjin and also never heard of it... or maybe i din notice? will keep a look out for it when i go out now. haha

ultra88man
28-06-2006, 11:45 AM
Bro, it is at one of the corners of the junction with International Friendship Gardens, Guo Ji You Yi Hua Yuan, most cabbies know this apartment. So you only have 3 other directions to look for. If I remember correctly, it is not diagonally opposite, therefore that left you with 2 corners. Hope this helps, have fun !!

Hi Brothers here,
Saw in the pevious thread recommended by Ultraman 888 about this FU Hus KTV

As quoted above is it still there can i have a more precise location pr address as I have not been to beijing for a long time already.

Thanks

vic000
28-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Seen this website b4, need Membership not worth & risky on being 'slaughter' la bro! Suggest u go try this website www.funinchina.com
free website no need for any membership or subscriptions at all.
Have fun bro, cheers;)

hi bro, the website seems down.
any other website to intro?
thanks

Harley_Fatboy
30-06-2006, 09:16 AM
Hello Fatboi,
i am stationed here in beijing, have not gone back for almost a year. I think i forgot how singapore looks like nowsaday...behaving more and more like TKL(Tiong Kok Lang), ride a bike to work everyday...blah blah...do everything via brute force nowsaday, wack my secretary everyday after the EMC thinggy, hoping i get famous one day as well...(if you know what i mean)
i also go to Tianjin every week, go to Nanjing every month...visit my Empress in Chengdu soon....:cool:
Bro, seem that you have a very busy schedule. I visit BJ every month for 3 weeks than back Singapore for 2 weeks. I do not cheong like most bro I only go out once in a while with another kaki. We normally go to banana for destress but no pick up. PM me you contact maybe we can meet one day

Harley_Fatboy
30-06-2006, 09:20 AM
hi bro, the website seems down.
any other website to intro?
thanks
Bro, you con go this websit as www.cn.personals.yahoo.com there are many girls register to make friend. There is a catch, if you look at some of the age at around 19 - 21 and look at the personal data you will be able to find the mobile contact. Each charge for RMB400 per shot at their place. I have tried some which is good but to be on the save side go with a few brothers to view the girls. Some of these girls stay in a apartment with another girls and you have a chance to choose. Once again do not go alone it is best that you go with 1 - 2 kaki.

no_idea
12-07-2006, 07:47 PM
i just tried this place
http://sinohotel.com/hotel/hotel.html?hid=1398
jin ma spring spa in jin ma spring hotel
in north west beijing near the universities.

the manager quoted my zui hao package 980 kuai. a bit expensive but maybe because my first time & i am overseas chinese it was jacked up.

took me to a room with a big bed & tv, in comes girl from sichuan, short, pretty, reasonably big tits for a chinese girl. friendly girl.

package includes, naked oil massage, some kind of water in the mouth thing where she kisses you all over your body, rimming, then a very odd thing where they rub these popping soda crystals thing around your ass, i think it's those candy sweets that you put in your mouth & it starts crackling & foaming! a bit weird that.

covered bj, a shame, hot & cold, then fuck.

nice friendly girl, sat chatting for 20 mins afterwards then i left.

will go back again because i only live down the road from the place but will try a cheaper package. the zui hao package was interesting but sometimes it takes too long & you just want to get to it. the girl said that a lot of guys don't make it to the end for a fuck & cum somewhere beforehand. maybe that popping soda cystal thing, i don't know about these china men but it's not my thing.

linda888
13-07-2006, 12:43 AM
oriqinally psted by:linda888

seeknewss
13-07-2006, 06:45 PM

Go to www.thatsbj.com. Click on "Services" and "Beauty & Massages". List of massage gals with contact and pics (don't know real pic or not). Will be going to BJ next week and will try contacting them and test out.

etoh
13-07-2006, 08:32 PM
Hi, any brothers want to meet up and join us to cheong together tomorrow night? At the moment, we only have two members including me.

Place to go: KTV next to TAKU dance club.
Address: Zhi xin lu, Hai Dian District. (somewhere near xue yuan lu, liu dao gou)

A bit information about the place:
- The xiao-fei for the girl is 200 kuai. I heard that if you pay additional 100 RMB, you can get the girl to take off her tops. Not sure if this applies to all girls.
- Room varies from 400 - 1000 kuai depending on the size and got free drinks.
- Mum's xiao fei is 200 RMB and waiter is 100 RMB.
- You can bring the gals home for 600 RMB / night. I am sure we still can negotiate the price.

Please PM me if you are interested.

etoh
13-07-2006, 08:43 PM
Hi, any brothers want to meet up and cheong together tomorrow night? At the moment, I have two members going including me.

Place to go: KTV next to TAKU dance club
Address: Zhi xin lu, Hai Dian District. (somewhere close to Xue Yuan Lu, Liu Dao Gou)

A bit information about the joint:
- The girls xiao fei is 200 RMB. I heard if you pay additional 100 RMB, you can get the gal to take off the tops. Not sure if this applies to all girls though.
- Mum's xiao fei is 200 RMB and Waiter is 100 RMB
- Rooms price varies from 400 - 1000 RMB depending on the size.
- Da bao price is 600 RMB/night. I am sure this is still negotiable.

Please PM me if you are interested.

bjboi
14-07-2006, 08:08 PM
yo etoh! I will be joining you!!! been there the last time, considering the price, i think its pretty value for money! hehe

hopefully we can have tonight. see ya later. any bros, if interested, contact etoh or myself!

beijingboy
14-07-2006, 09:42 PM
Go to www.thatsbj.com. Click on "Services" and "Beauty & Massages". List of massage gals with contact and pics (don't know real pic or not). Will be going to BJ next week and will try contacting them and test out.

i am concerned about the authenticity of the pics.... Except for the ugly ones, look quite fake to me.

beijingboy
14-07-2006, 09:46 PM
Bro, you con go this websit as www.cn.personals.yahoo.com there are many girls register to make friend. There is a catch, if you look at some of the age at around 19 - 21 and look at the personal data you will be able to find the mobile contact. Each charge for RMB400 per shot at their place. I have tried some which is good but to be on the save side go with a few brothers to view the girls. Some of these girls stay in a apartment with another girls and you have a chance to choose. Once again do not go alone it is best that you go with 1 - 2 kaki.

bro, really informational, just up your reputation points. Good job!!!!

ab1111
16-07-2006, 07:05 PM
i am concerned about the authenticity of the pics.... Except for the ugly ones, look quite fake to me.

Most, if not all of them, uses fake photos....

My experience tells me that when you see phone number in their self-introductory, the chances that the picture is fake is almost 100%. Those that aren't fake is looking for marriage.

chinese_koolie
18-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Was in Beijing about one month ago, and happen to stay at Sheraton Great Wall again, so here goes another story of Beijing Bonking :D

First night after dinner was about 7pm and still bright so decide to walk walk around a bit. Started walking towards the You Yi Shopping Centre (Lufthansa?) and check out whats available.

I think was probably too early since not many (obvious) working ladies, also did not want to approach "innocent" office workers hahahaha. But got a few. At the row of shops, passed two ladies dressed in tight white pants who gave me the "look" when I passed them, but not interested to return or enquire cos still in look-see look-see mode (and also not to my taste).

A few steps on, another lady came up close and ask if I wanted company, I decline since still looking seeing looking seeing.

At the end of the bridge, caught sight of a potential bonk - dressed in pink dress and appear quite young - sure enough, when i passed her, got the "look" and I smiled back but did not stop as I wanted to explore further on.

Got to the You Yi shopping centre and passed another couple of WLs but nothing that grabbed my errrr attention. So turn around and head back, see if girl-in-pink was still there. Alas, she was gone!!! Damn! should have pounced when had a chance.

So back to Sheraton I went, thinking that "that's it" but as I passed the HRC, a young punk approach me and asked if I wanted company, and opened up with 800RMB. I looked at him and told him nothing more than 400RMB. He then said "Ok. Ok. Student 20 yr old. 800RMB, you want?" I started to walk away and he comes with me "Ok.Ok.Ok. Student 500RMB". I ignored him and continued walking. Finally "oK.Ok.OK.ok. Student young girl 400RMB." ah now we are talking ... so deal is on. Gave him my room number and went back to wait.

About 20 mins later, ding dong goes the doorbell and my dessert/supper is here. :D

Gave her the once over and package looks fine, youngish hardbody slightly shorter than me, nice build .......... so let her in.

She insisted on taking the payment up front, so gave her the 400RMB and proceed on with action. She goes to the bathroom to undress while I wait in the bedroom. Confirm initial assessment of hardbody with nice handful of tits. We get on the bed and she starts rubbing old dicky to get him standing. I grabbed handfuls of young firm breasts and squeeze them. The other hand snakes between her legs and starts rubbing - can feel some reaction when her nipples harden and moisture starts seeping out from her lovehole.

On goes the condom and she starts on top. After like 3 minutes, she motions to change position. Fair enough, so spread the legs good and wide and start spearing her.

But all is not good and well with young hardbody cos her pussy was like a freaking cave. A cave with a small opening to squeeze through, but once inside, big enough to house a cathedral ........ wtf ..... old dicky start to falter cos got absolutely no friction to stimulate ...... damn!!

Then freaking phone starts to ring and when I answer, its young punk on the phone asking "How girl? Good? Ok? Ok?". WTF?!? I am already bonking her and you call me to ask if she is OK OK? Damn #2.

At this point, old dicky already almost gone home and gone to bed liao. So I motion young hardbody to give me a handjob. After like 15 minutes of rubba rubba tugga tugga and I think my foreskin about to burn up, I ask her to lie down and I straddle her. With a couple of fingers in her pussy and another on old dicky, I finally unloaded a week's worth of swimmers over her young hardbody breasts after about 10 minutes. I think she enjoyed the fingering becos I could feel her pussy walls tightening several times and lots of juices flowing but for the life of me, old dicky didn't enjoy going in there.

Ah well, win some, lose some. Round finish, gave her 20RMB "taxi fare" and sent her packing.

Harley_Fatboy
19-07-2006, 08:08 PM
bro, really informational, just up your reputation points. Good job!!!!

Bro, thanks for up my point. I do not know your taste and I have tried some and if you want you can pm me and I can give you some contact

bjboi
21-07-2006, 11:30 AM
bro fb!

wah lau, try to contact you for the past 1 week or so but your mobile is not on. where did you disappear to?

hiding in some mistress home??hehe :p

beijingboy
21-07-2006, 01:42 PM
Bro, thanks for up my point. I do not know your taste and I have tried some and if you want you can pm me and I can give you some contact

Last weekend, quite interesting, i have assembled all the FLs i can find in the Yahoo website. Call them up and book their time, before i go, tell them specifically if they don't look like they look in the photo, i am going to walk away.

First FL -
Don't dare to appear as three of us appear, she is afraid. She insists only one person at a time.

2nd Fl -
She misses our earlier call. She asks to meet in Ma Dian. We arrive around 11pm. My friend misses one FL who look very chio in the website, called Lian Lian. She looks like his long lost idol in NUS. However, not able to contact her, she doesn't pick up her phone. Finally, the FL appears, wow...she really looks like the photo, only 99.9% different. Basket, so fat, so ugly, my singapore friend rejects right away. However, our chinee friend disappears with the FL, seems like he is desperate.

3rd Fl -
My friend still longs for the this Lian Lian. Managed to get her around midnight, she asks to meet up tomorrow, and surprisingly in the same place. We turn up around in the afternoon and to our dismay, turn out to be the same girl but with different phone numbers. Basket, very cunning. Say F***** off to her right away.

4th FL -
I called another FL, called Li Li. She is in Zi Zhu Yuan, in the west 3rd ring. She looks stunning in the pic, but at this time, we supposed they should be all fake photos. I am just curious how she might look, so just go all the way. First ask me meet in a restaurant, then go into a hutong, walk few hundred meters, then walk more meters, then climb staircase, then climb more staircase, feel like some spy at work. Finally saw her, immediately i say bye bye to her. Simply not good enough.

5th FL -
think i just found another gem, seems to be an amateur, here we go again...

d74wa_03
21-07-2006, 11:16 PM
First FL -
Don't dare to appear as three of us appear, she is afraid. She insists only one person at a time.

5th FL -

wah bro, some quite an experienced you had here.... my condolences for you bro

but i must admitted that all that ads in the websites are fake and cunning, i found out that this one girl has many mobile phone number all around the websites which is ads for a massage service.

I wonder if beijing has some websites like hongkong one (eg. sex141) which is ads the real deal

well... me myself is still in adventure and experiencing, so i'll let you guys with some updates if I got the real deal, but so far no need to tell la, cause all are scam for me

beijingboy
22-07-2006, 03:24 PM
5th FL -

basket, yet another scam, damn fat and ugly...
http://cn.personals.yahoo.com/favourite/individual.phtml?pid=2241828

If you take a look at the link, the girl looks so pretty and nice. The photo has been examined so many times and all the people i have asked agree that photo should be real.

Luckily, trick my friend to go there to recce and found this is yet another scam.....

No more FL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beijingboy
22-07-2006, 03:26 PM

brother, still waiting for your gems contact, have PM you....

trellis001
25-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Bro's

Something different. No FR's hear.

Just tried a new makan place. You are familiar with "Prima Taste"

Found one in Oriental Plaza, the shopping mall below Grand Hyatt Beijing.

The Resturant is located towards the Wan Fu Jin end of the plaza.

Basement, you walk pass Bee kim Hiang, then Ajisen Noodle and you see Prima Taste at round the corner.

4 of us tried the Chicken rice, laska, mee Siam, puloh hitam, bobo chacha.

Generally Pretty good taste and quality. But the chicken rice was good.

Just want to post this for bro's who ar ein Beijing and looking for singapore food.

Cheers

Oh yes, I contacted Lily and she did sent a "girl next door" type over last night. Thanks to all the bros who shared the contact.

Harley_Fatboy
25-07-2006, 03:38 PM
bro fb!

wah lau, try to contact you for the past 1 week or so but your mobile is not on. where did you disappear to?

hiding in some mistress home??hehe :p
Bro bjboi,

back home in Singapore. Arriving on Thursday and will be there for a month. Some friends will be in town on Friday. Want to go out call my mobile. Sorry bro.

beijingboy
25-07-2006, 09:23 PM
Hi, any brothers want to meet up and join us to cheong together tomorrow night? At the moment, we only have two members including me.

Place to go: KTV next to TAKU dance club.
Address: Zhi xin lu, Hai Dian District. (somewhere near xue yuan lu, liu dao gou)

hi etoh,
went there a couple of days before. Thanks for your info, very accurate. Tips the girls 300 if they do a striptease at the end of the day, otherwise 200. To make sure your trip is fruitful, make sure the gal beside you is playable. Don't get yourself a vase. Most gals go out. If not, opposite, there are many "cha yi" houses, that pretends to serve tea but is actually a whore house. Sometimes, you are amazed by the creativity of the chinese...:)

beijingboy
25-07-2006, 09:24 PM
hi etoh,
went there a couple of days before. Thanks for your info, very accurate. Tips the girls 300 if they do a striptease at the end of the day, otherwise 200. To make sure your trip is fruitful, make sure the gal beside you is playable. Don't get yourself a vase. Most gals go out. If not, opposite, there are many "cha yi" houses, that pretends to serve tea but is actually a whore house. Sometimes, you are amazed by the creativity of the chinese...:)

btw, up your points as well...good job, keep it up!

SittingBull
26-07-2006, 12:07 PM

Up simi lj points ?? :confused:

Masix
26-07-2006, 06:23 PM
My preference is still to order room service back to my room. Going to a bar or karaoke is not my cup of tea....

Firstly, I don't trust the locals anymore to go to their den

Secondly, I don't fancy being teased (rather just do it!)

Lastly, I have a good pimp who supplies reasonably good gals.

Anyway, Beijing has changed so much since the earlier years where such activities are hardly heard or seen. Nowadays, its everywhere, just like our Orchard Road. :o

beijingboy
26-07-2006, 08:18 PM
My preference is still to order room service back to my room. Going to a bar or karaoke is not my cup of tea....

Firstly, I don't trust the locals anymore to go to their den

Secondly, I don't fancy being teased (rather just do it!)

Lastly, I have a good pimp who supplies reasonably good gals.

Anyway, Beijing has changed so much since the earlier years where such activities are hardly heard or seen. Nowadays, its everywhere, just like our Orchard Road. :o

don't forget the Gong An can raid three stars hotel. Only 4 and 5 stars are avoided but the security are very tight on that, esp during late hours when u bring back any gals...

zhangting
27-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Hi guys,

Tried another freelance from the website. Her name is Dan dan phone number 13426467920. Probably know the group QiQi, young, energetic and willing to please. You better speak mandarin otherwise she may not understand you.

good Luck guy.

ultra88man
28-07-2006, 04:32 PM
Dear bros,

Long time never post liao cos have not been in BJ for some time.

As many bros still pm me about the xinjiang gal, I called her and "chit-chat" with her, thinking of asking if she feels comfortable to service other brothers.

Before i could ask her anything, she said that she has left the KTV and now leading a "normal" life happily with her boyfren. Therefore, I wished her good luck and told her that she will remain as one of my best bonks.

So, sorry guys, I think we have to let her go .....

and explore new blood !! hehe...

Happy cheonging !

bjboi
29-07-2006, 11:56 AM

hi beijingboy! so you went to that ktv near taku? not bad eh? etoh, myself and harley_fb went last night! at the end of the night, etoh and myself brought the gals back. went banana to club before heading to home!

actually juz wanna to clarify something, 600rmb is not for one night! its for one shot!!! but then if you guys are as lucky as etoh, maybe the gals are willing to spend the whole night or even the next day with you!

oh, sad that etoh is leaving BJ for good...so if any bros willing to cheong, post here or pm me, and we can have a get together!

tonight maybe going Regency with etoh for some relaxation, any joiners, let me know..meanwhile, have a wonderful weekend!!!

beijingboy
29-07-2006, 09:18 PM
[QUOTE=bjboi]hi beijingboy! so you went to that ktv near taku? not bad eh? etoh, myself and harley_fb went last night! at the end of the night, etoh and myself brought the gals back. went banana to club before heading to home!

actually juz wanna to clarify something, 600rmb is not for one night! its for one shot!!! but then if you guys are as lucky as etoh, maybe the gals are willing to spend the whole night or even the next day with you!

[QUOTE]

hi Bjboi,
long time no see. Now in tianjin, really boring....but things are so cheaper in tianjin. If you want full service like Regency, it is only 380 + 38(entrance fee). Maybe the service not as good as regency.
Btw, just get to know 600RMB for one shot and 800RMB for one night. The mummy asks the gals to strip but the gals rebel. Anyway, my friends all are happy man that night, thanks to the recommendations.
I didn't cheong alot, just occasionally go ktv in beijing. My empress dowager is back @ home, so very sian...nothing much to do in beijing except work!!!

bjboi
31-07-2006, 12:05 AM
hi Bjboi,
long time no see. Now in tianjin, really boring....but things are so cheaper in tianjin. If you want full service like Regency, it is only 380 + 38(entrance fee). Maybe the service not as good as regency.
Btw, just get to know 600RMB for one shot and 800RMB for one night. The mummy asks the gals to strip but the gals rebel. Anyway, my friends all are happy man that night, thanks to the recommendations.
I didn't cheong alot, just occasionally go ktv in beijing. My empress dowager is back @ home, so very sian...nothing much to do in beijing except work!!!

hi hi! we went regency last night, got a CQ gal...not bad... sometimes i think going to this type of place is better than going to KTV. at least go massage, ppl service you.

guess what, i am also in tianjin now for work! haha.... already here for a week but will leaving for guangzhou on tuesday.

anyway, if got chance, we can all gather and cheong in beijing!

cheers

jks6long
31-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Hi all bros in BJ, will be in BJ next few days. Would like to cheong some of the places with you that you all mentioned. Can PM me please as would like to learn from the senior bros in BJ.

Thx!

Harley_Fatboy
01-08-2006, 04:33 PM
Massage Girls,

Recenlty I have recieved quite a number of name cards from some massage girls. I did not call them just want to ask any bro out there have tried these type of service before. Advertise at 100 per session for 1 hrs. Servise is provided at 24 hrs at your apartment. Any bro who want the contact can pm me

geylang18
02-08-2006, 12:23 PM
Massage Girls,

Recenlty I have recieved quite a number of name cards from some massage girls. I did not call them just want to ask any bro out there have tried these type of service before. Advertise at 100 per session for 1 hrs. Servise is provided at 24 hrs at your apartment. Any bro who want the contact can pm me

Have tried a few... they are ugly compared with KTV mechandise.

d74wa_03
02-08-2006, 05:42 PM
Have tried a few... they are ugly compared with KTV mechandise.

second vote here :rolleyes:

wonder if there are some of massage ads that has the same quality with KTV gals

nynyny
03-08-2006, 01:39 PM
Here are some of my reviews of sensual HJ massage girls that constantly post on a singapore website and this one posing as regular posters:

ThatsBJ: Japanese Native girl, $500 RMB sensual massage. She will start at $800 and go no lower than $500, it includes taxi fare. 13241980479 She is NOT Japanese. Sounds too expensive. I might try if I can bargain down.

Dan Dan: 13426467920 She knows Xiao Mei and Qi Qi who also frequently posts ads. She is cubby, 5'3, about 30 and does not know how to give a massage or HJ. Avoid.

Xiao Mei/Qi Qi - about 25-28. She switches numbers with Qi Qi. Qi Qi and Xiao Mei are friends and work together. Its kind of tricky. Very good massage and sensual Massage but just ok HJ. Xiao Mei is about 5'6 and not bad looking. A little chubby and 100% chinese. Some ads show her as being partially korean which is not true. She said she is from Helongian. $300RMB plus two way taxi fare from the Chaoyang area. 13391580866 or 13366683286 they switch numbers so it seems difficult to know which one you are dealing with just ask for one of them and hopefully my description will tell you if you've gotten Xiao Mei or Qi Qi. I haven't tried Qi Qi yet but I will report back.

I'll post more reviews later. Anyone else have massage girls who are their favorites?

Makubex
04-08-2006, 01:16 AM
Hi all bros in beijing, me & colleague had been working for nearly 9 months. And seems like we would be staying longer too ....

So far been only cheoging places at Lidos, Maggie's, Hardrock cafes when fl all around in the pub.

Been to Banana, Baby Face, Suzie Wong, etc, however not luck so far.

No experience at KTV or massage palour so far, althought almost being drag into some massage place near lido ...

Would like to meet some senior bros in Beijing sometimes soon with my colleague. Hope that maybe we could cheoging .... Learn a trip or two :)

Thx!

geylang18
05-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Happen to be in BJ and my contribution...pics and video of massage girl (bao jian)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=57407

less
06-08-2006, 12:43 AM

69er
06-08-2006, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE=nynyny]

Xiao Mei/Qi Qi - about 25-28. She switches numbers with Qi Qi. Qi Qi and Xiao Mei are friends and work together. Its kind of tricky. Very good massage and sensual Massage but just ok HJ. Xiao Mei is about 5'6 and not bad looking. A little chubby and 100% chinese. Some ads show her as being partially korean which is not true. She said she is from Helongian. $300RMB plus two way taxi fare from the Chaoyang area. 13391580866 or 13366683286 they switch numbers so it seems difficult to know which one you are dealing with just ask for one of them and hopefully my description will tell you if you've gotten Xiao Mei or Qi Qi. I haven't tried Qi Qi yet but I will report back.
QUOTE]

I met the so called "Xiao Mei" before and I been so curious about who exactly is who. I think the number 13366683286 belongs to a mama san. If you do a search on Google, you will get lots of results. Here is one of them
http://www.baikee.com/bj/72/41/18176i.html
And each girl has their own number. If you google 13391580866, you get ads about a sicuan cook looking for work in Beijing. They sounds like the boy friend of one of the girls must be a cook looking for work.

Anyway, who cares.

Harley_Fatboy
08-08-2006, 02:04 PM
Hi all bros in beijing, me & colleague had been working for nearly 9 months. And seems like we would be staying longer too ....
Thx!
Hi Bro, me and bjboi have been to some KTV which is resonable and if you like you can give us your contact and we might cheong this weekend or maybe tomorrow

Harley_Fatboy
08-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Hi guys,

Tried another freelance from the website. Her name is Dan dan phone number 13426467920. Probably know the group QiQi, young, energetic and willing to please. You better speak mandarin otherwise she may not understand you.

good Luck guy.

Tried this Dan Dan as been recommended. First look is too thin and armpit hair did not shave. Pussy hair is too much need to trim. She is willing to please but the above 2 point have already turn me off. But thank for the reccommendation.

nynyny
08-08-2006, 06:32 PM
I reviewed Dan Dan. You should have avoided this girl. I only had her for massage and HJ but it was terrible!

Does anyone know any good pick-up takeout bars? I saw the bars in Hohai and Sanlitun and none of them look like they have girls who will play with you or for takeout. I don't want to visit the Pig, Maggies or Hard Rock Cafe since those are all out of the way and have too many foreigners competing.

ultra88man
09-08-2006, 11:41 AM
I have posted this in "HK happening" and "SH recommendations", suddenly felt that I should also jio the bros here in BJ on this great event since i started this thread.. haha ...

National Day !! let's celebrate !! let's all bonk at 2200hrs tonight ... wow .. if every one join in, it might be unofficially the world's biggest joint bonks ...haha ..

put it in a local official accent : rang liang an san di de tong bao men, yi qi huan qing zhe li shi xing de ri zi !!!

HAHAHAHA !!!

astar6967
09-08-2006, 11:08 PM
Hi bros,

Had been only a lurker or reader or whatever you call it for a long time. Was rather curious about this Xiao Mei / Qi Qi after reading quite a bit of your nice postings.

Had the time tonight and called Qi Qi and she arrived within 30 mins. First impression was she had a rather dark complexion comparing to girls from the north (she says she was from HeiLongJiang nearer to Chao Xian). Petite and slim, face was so-so. Best part about her was the boobs which I guessed to be 32B or so.

Anyway asked for the "menu" and was given a run down on services available.

Pure massage (1 hour) = RMB 100
Oil massage (1 hour) = RMB 200
Full course incl massage = RMB 500

Opted for the massage and full course, rounding off at RMB 500. Massage was OK but the FJ was not too enterprising. Very playful girl which sometimes breaks the mood, might be more suited to some of our younger bros here. Maybe not really my cup of tea but as they say, one man's meat another man's poison.

I have been in Beijing for 11 years now and have been to many many spots and had alot of girls. Any bro that is in town will be most welcomed to contact me so that we can arrange something together.

Harley_Fatboy
10-08-2006, 01:57 PM
Hi bros,

I have been in Beijing for 11 years now and have been to many many spots and had alot of girls. Any bro that is in town will be most welcomed to contact me so that we can arrange something together.

Hi Bro, just pm you my contact and maybe we can arrange for some outing. I travel to BJ every month and stay nere for 3 weeks before go back to Singapore. We can arrange some cheong and maybe other bros will join us.

Setver
10-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Dunno if an FR has been written about this place, searching didn't do good (too many variables) so here goes.

On my last trip to Beijing, may'06, wasn't really looking for any action, was there to meet friends. But then on my third last day in Beijing some of my korean friends there decided otherwise, they wanted to go to a ktv, and asked a japanese friend to recommend a place.

He recommended Roppongi club (Liu Ben Mu 六本木). So all 5 of us went there, the place looked kinda empty, but that might be due to wu-yi holiday. I was getting worried, but then mamasan send a line of gals to the room, they all nice looking.

I think the rate was 200-300RMB/gal (dunno the total damage, friend just divide it up and told me how much each).

I'm not sure how far we can go at the club, but this was what happened.

My gal was xiatian (夏天), around 1.6m, fair skin, long wavy hair, and really nice body. All the girls there wore dresses, but not uniforms. She was wearing kinda a see through dress (the webby ones..) with an opening around the cleavage, which really commanded my attention most of the time. I wasn't really doing anything besides hugging or being hug. anyways, we chatted most of the time, and when it came time to leave, she suddenly asked for my number (then I tipped her right before leaving).

Anyways, she was sms-ing me the whole night, and the next day she called me up, asking if I wanted to meet up in the afternoon/night because she's planning to call in sick.. needless to say, I cancelled all plans for that night. We met up in front of my apartotel (yes.. there's such a thing... I didn't know before.. who even uses the word apartotel?), basically it's a dorm for international students,I used to go to Beijing Normal University.. so I know we can rent rooms there.. about 100RMB/night. She BROUGHT ME FLOWERS... :eek: talk about being woo-ed.. anyways, so we walked around the campus chatting, then she told me that she has to leave later on tonight (still hours away.. YESS!!), cuz her sister doesn't have a key to the house.. So I took her to dinner, and asked what she wanted to do while waiting for her sister to give her a call.. she just shrugged, so I suggested why not go to my room? At least there's a tv, and we won't feel uncomfortable sitting in a cafe without ordering (and talk about lack of privacy... like we're going to watch tv in my room anyway). University dorms & bonafide hotels are the same, if they spot someone who looked like a local, he/she'll get stopped and asked for ID.. luckily I managed to sneak her in.. not like she dresses like a local anyway.

Got to my room, we talked a bit, then started kissing.. well she made the first move, so that kinda saved me from thinking up a plan. But then everytime I reach the area around her blouse, she's just gently deflect it.. until I finally stopped everything and ask if she's teasing me..she just smiled.. so I just unbutton her blouse.. man did she have a tight body.. flawless fair skin.. so I started going to work got her blouse off, took off her jeans.. and finally the bra.. that went without a hitch. was getting busy at the top.. then my stupid drunk friends called me, asking me if I was going to drop by anytime soon... "NOOO"... back to business... then another call... same friends... same questions.. by the 3rd call I knew they were all drunk.. so decided to ignore it.. then... her SISTER CALLED.. ARRGGHH... she quickly dressed and say her goodbyes and told me that she'll call me. Not once did she mention money..in fact, she was the one offering to pay for dinner :confused:

Later on that night she gave me a call, and told me to comeby to the club with my friends if I have time. Now I'm not sure whether that is normal.. or if she's just playing an attract the customer game.. or something else.. but I'm liking it.. unfortunately, I couldn't make it to the club the next day, told her through sms, and she seemed kinda upset.. I don't know if I just broke someone's heart or avoided a death trap... anyone else been to liubenmu? I heard that a couple of my friends actually met up w/ the gals they were with at the KTV.

... am I getting zapped?

nynyny
11-08-2006, 11:12 AM
Astar and Harley, do you guys ever just go out looking for freebies? If so, I'd like to join in sometime. I prefer trying to pick up normal girls. Do you guys know any lady bars around sanlitun? (lots of girls looking for guys?) I only saw normal bars along the main road.

I found another website with lots of massage ad's at:

http://www.cityweekend.com.cn/en/beijing/classifieds/classifieds_cat/general_services

I"ll review more people as I try. So far there's nothing like a very beautiful young <22 girl who does sensual massage. I hope to find one.

nynyny
11-08-2006, 11:25 AM
I tried XiaoYu last week - 13241422938, 25-27 and about 5'6. Good sensual massage and HJ. Charges $500 including roundtrip taxi fare.

I get the sense that the average price for hotel massage/HJ girls is $300 plus round trip taxi fare.

nynyny
11-08-2006, 11:32 AM
Astar, I think you got Qi Qi and not Xiao Mei. I guess both will say they are from Helongjiang. They are probably just playing games with people. Since you said she was petite and slim that doesn't match Xiao Mei who is about 5'5-5'6 and a little bit chubby. She has B cups but around a 36B.

nynyny
11-08-2006, 12:44 PM
When you read these reviews, CHECK THE NUMBER AND LOCATION of the girls, of your advertisement you’ve read to see if the girls are changing names or playing games, so you can avoid a bad experience.

Dan Dan - 13426467920 She knows Xiao Mei and Qi Qi who also frequently posts ads. She is 5'3, about 30, 36B’s and very chubby for a Chinese woman. She said she is from the Guomao area. She does not know how to give a massage or HJ. $300RMB plus round trip cab fare. AVOID THIS ONE. You can even ask her on the phone if she knows Xiao Mei or Qi Qi and chances are it’s Dan Dan.

Xiao Mei/Qi Qi – 13391580866 or 13366683286, Xiao Mei switches numbers with Qi Qi. Qi They are friends and work together. Xiao Mei is 28-30, about 5'6, 36B’s and a little chubby. Some ads show her as being partially Korean which is not true. She said she is from Heilongjiang. It’s kind of tricky. Xiao Mei gives a very good massage and sensual massage but just ok HJ. $300RMB plus two way taxi fare from the Chaoyang area. They switch numbers so it seems difficult to know which one you are dealing with, so just ask for one of them and hopefully my description will tell you if you've gotten Xiao Mei or Qi Qi. I haven't tried Qi Qi yet but other reviews say she is the smaller and petite one of the two.

This is Cindy/Xiao Xiao’s ad, she posts ad’s in thatsbj and city classified for BJ.

“cindy be with u Cindy,165cm,21,a good looking girl professional massage,make you relaxed and comfortable,I can service you at your home or hotel, for a reasonable price. 13552040660 — xiaoxiao”

Cindy/Xiao Xiao – 13552040660 This girl advertises as a 165cm, 21yr old girl. She speaks decent English and will speak to you in English if she senses you are a foreigner. This is the most money hungry of all the girls I’ve met and she rushes in and out. She appears to be 25-30 about 5’5 and 34C’s (implants) She will do a bad sensual massage using nails and will do a bad HJ. After the HJ she will rush out. She asks the standard $200 for hotel massage and then starts at $800 for a HJ. AVIOD THIS ONE, I should have taken a photo. Next time I will offer additional money just to take a photo for others to avoid them. I’M SURE this one is deceptive and not very honest, check the number 13552040660 to make sure you aren’t calling the same person.

WangJing Massage – PM SidtheSexist for the number. The cost is $160 plus round trip cab fare. I would tip $20 if the girls give you very good service. Generally it shouldn’t go over $300 RMB anywhere in BJ, which is a great deal.

#22 – She is from Henan, about 160CM and 28-30 with 36B’s. She has a cute face but is chubby. She does an excellent sensual massage and HJ. Won’t take her top off, but like I said she does an excellent massage/HJ.

#12 – She is from Hunan, about 155CM and 25-27 with 34B’s. She is average weight ,figure and face. She also does an excellent sensual massage and HJ though a little different from #22. I would say #22 has a better regular massage. These girls are trained in the same routine, so the technique and skill only vary slightly. I would base it all on looks.

bjboi
12-08-2006, 04:54 PM
have been out of beijing for work over the past month. seems that more bros are appearing in the BJ thread...wondering should we all organised one outing this coming weekend? or even today? hehe..

anyway while out away, i visited shanghai and dongguan. i love it especially dongguan! hahah..

cheers!

Harley_Fatboy
14-08-2006, 10:04 AM
Bro BJBOI,

You let us know the time and we will be there. You have my contact and I am available this week.

Makubex
15-08-2006, 10:29 AM
I would like to join this weekend.

Hopefully i will be available. I willl PM u guys my contact.

Let me know the time and venue.

Thanks. :)

Harley_Fatboy
15-08-2006, 03:55 PM
Bro in Beijing, go this website and try some escort. I know the price is expensive but I have try some of the girls and it is worth it. http://www.sexyescortads.com/search/oriental_escort_in_China-1.html

d74wa_03
16-08-2006, 08:27 AM
Bro in Beijing, go this website and try some escort. I know the price is expensive but I have try some of the girls and it is worth it. http://www.sexyescortads.com/search/oriental_escort_in_China-1.html

bro just wondering which escort did you try ? and how much is the damage ?

cheers,

Harley_Fatboy
16-08-2006, 09:12 AM
bro just wondering which escort did you try ? and how much is the damage ?

cheers,
Bro,

Just click on the icon on the girls and there is a price list. The price ranges from USD 100 - USD 150 for short time. There is also a comment section where some cusotmer have review their services.

d74wa_03
16-08-2006, 03:07 PM
thanks for the info bro, however, I did have tried to contact some of the FLs there but in turns out that some of the ads contact is actually belong to this girl "Cindy/Xiao Xiao – 13552040660" which bro nynyny have mentioned before in this thread (she has a lot of phone numbers/emails)

and she is one hell of a FLs, just exactly like bro nynyny mentioned, which means other bro here must be carefull of her.

thats why I asked you which one exactly have you tried, cause like i don't want to encounter Cindy/XiaoXiao again remembering how bad was her service.

cheers,

Harley_Fatboy
16-08-2006, 03:17 PM
Bro d74wa03, I have only tried twice and I can't recall the contact. You are and to be on the safe side I think you need to do more checking. I have another contact that the price range is per shot RMB300 and you can view the girls at San Li Tun. You can contact her and wait for the her and she will bring one to two girls to any bar and you can view it and if you like just bring her home. We might arranging some outing this weekend to a KTV. Room RMB 300 Mammy 200 waiter 100 Girls 200 end of the night. You can do almost anything except f.... Frenching and fingering is allow and also depend on the girls. The girls standard is around 6.5 - 7.5. As I say one men meat is another men poison. PM me and bjboi and we can arrange some outing maybe tomorrow

juggernutt
16-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Beijing is great fun..

Again i chose to stay at the WFJ grand hotel. This hotel reflects the growth of china like no other. Just a year ago...hardly anyone can speak english.
But now....everyone can speak english...even housekeeping

I stayed at the executive rooms. nice value with inroom PC and rather fast internet access.

Anyway back 2 bizniz...finding p2p fun is so easy in this area. I even had a crazy encounter with 3 aggressive ladies offering services. so old an d ugly. yech.was utterly surprised bcoz they sat at the lobby like guests and followed me up to my room. it took literally force to tear myself from there grasps.

Near the hotel...mamas are sitting just to the right when u exit the lobby.anyway when u walk on the streets u will get approached a lot too. A single has no worries.sometimes they ask u to come to a close by ktv(near/in novotel) but onetime when i said ok....2 cars with in total 8 gals jumped out after 5 minutes wait. pretty shocking experience. quality differs...5/6 but also 7+s. really weird and embarrassing to have this happen.

Another thing if you can bring guests to your room late(23.00 curfew lol) than I suggest hanging out around 1/2am in front of the WFJ grand. Seriously 8/9s just hang infront eating and chatting. IMO these are the girls that work in teh hotel nightclub. Really so gorgeous.
Chat was kinda fun...bought a couple of them some icecream.a lot smiling etc..but not alot of info. Still I know these gals are more than interested in a platonic relationship. Maybe some gals looking for some quick pocketchange. Didnt want to risk trying to take a gal late into hotel.

bjboi
16-08-2006, 05:51 PM
Bro BJBOI,

You let us know the time and we will be there. You have my contact and I am available this week.

hahah can! we can go to the one that we went with etoh the last time! any bros, interested, contact me harley fatboy by this friday afternoon. if got more people, i can then call the mum to arrange! haha

wooohoo...cheers!

nynyny
17-08-2006, 01:26 AM
Just a warning, Minilove is Cindy/Xiao Xiao on the site that Harley posted. Cindy is one girl to avoid. One way of testing would be to ask if she is Cindy. I'm guessing she might get confused with so many phone numbers.

Harley_Fatboy
17-08-2006, 10:00 AM
hahah can! we can go to the one that we went with etoh the last time! any bros, interested, contact me harley fatboy by this friday afternoon. if got more people, i can then call the mum to arrange! haha

wooohoo...cheers!
Bro, the place we went too no doubt the girls is nicer but they are not wild enough. The last place that we went the girls is much more wilder. Let me know your though. I am going there tonight with some customer and will let you know tomorrow if the standard have drop

bjboi
17-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Bro, the place we went too no doubt the girls is nicer but they are not wild enough. The last place that we went the girls is much more wilder. Let me know your though. I am going there tonight with some customer and will let you know tomorrow if the standard have drop

okie okie... let see how many people we got... best is the more the merrier!! woohoo..haha..

Harley_Fatboy
18-08-2006, 02:46 PM
Bro BJBOI and I are going to KTV tonight. Any bro want to join us please PM us.

bjboi
19-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Hello Bros who is in Beijing,

Currently, I'm here on Sat and Sun and from the thread, saw some Bros post some interesting HC info on Regency.

Can any bro advice where is the exact location? Would love to go and try it out and relax.

Appreciate any bro to recommend good place to hunt or relax in Beijing.

Please PM me, maybe we can go out and hunt together.

regency not bad... love the atmosphere..but that kind of place i think best is to go with more people so that can talk cock sing song there...before or after massage haha...

as for the exact location, its between landmark hotel and hard rock cafe if i am not wrong. think there is a small road in between this two locations.

hope its helps.

leydon
25-08-2006, 02:07 PM
anybody going out tonight?

Harley_Fatboy
25-08-2006, 05:26 PM
Another lobang for Bro leaving near Sogo department store. I have leave in that area for almost a year and happened to do some scouting a few days back and happened to come across some barber shop which is not really a barber shop. The damage is very cheap fro HJ (RMB 50) some of the girls are hot. They also provide FJ if you do not mind the run down location. The damage for FJ is RMB 100. Location just behind Sogo the small lane. There are close to 5 shops in that area. Will venture out again on this weekend and will give you FR.

bjboi
26-08-2006, 12:33 AM
anybody going out tonight?

saw this too late! haha.. anyway, juz wondering anyone want to go Regency tomorrow evening??

Harley_fatboy, wanna come along?? hehe...probably above your budget..but shiok la...try once leh!

any one interested, PM me!!!

Harley_Fatboy
27-08-2006, 01:24 PM
saw this too late! haha.. anyway, juz wondering anyone want to go Regency tomorrow evening??

Harley_fatboy, wanna come along?? hehe...probably above your budget..but shiok la...try once leh!

any one interested, PM me!!!

bjboi, sorry need to made an emergency back home. Join you next week when I am back in China. Happy cheonging

coco521
27-08-2006, 09:06 PM

Good Luck and share your experience if it is good.ok

less
27-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Hi