The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Where i can find and fuck with malay girl (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=29377)

adidas 11-01-2005 04:51 AM

Where i can find and fuck with malay girl

Hey, guy..........do u know on JB where i can find malay girl and fuck with them. I heard somebody said some malay girl are very nice on bed "kung fu".......if u know can u provide the contact num & location.......

Also except sakura and apollo............where i can find a beauty gal & onenite stand with them...........( on JB)............pls provide contact num or location..........

patpat 12-01-2005 12:43 PM

Re: Where i can find and fuck with malay girl

u can try at giant shopping mall near to plangi. go there at about 8pm on wkend. look around for small group of malay gals & approach them. jus need to pay about rm80.

Chief 12-01-2005 12:46 PM

You can try the Malaysian Telephone Directory.. Just look out for those names with "Binte", and then ask them " DO you do onenightstands, or do you have good kungfu in bed?"..... Thats all.. GOod luck !! (Never argue with an idiot, they bring u down to their level,and beat u with experience)

lawry 12-01-2005 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief
You can try the Malaysian Telephone Directory.. Just look out for those names with "Binte", and then ask them " DO you do onenightstands, or do you have good kungfu in bed?"..... Thats all.. GOod luck !! (Never argue with an idiot, they bring u down to their level,and beat u with experience)

ok i go try now.. :) 10 q in advance

Screw Yew 14-01-2005 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adidas
Hey, guy..........do u know on JB where i can find malay girl and fuck with them. I heard somebody said some malay girl are very nice on bed "kung fu".......if u know can u provide the contact num & location.......

Also except sakura and apollo............where i can find a beauty gal & onenite stand with them...........( on JB)............pls provide contact num or location..........

It's easier to find malay girls here in sg rather than malaysia... in malaysia, muslims are liable not only to civil law, but islamic law as well... she can get arrested simply by walking into a hotel with you... not many over there will want to take the risk...

Malaysian Datuk 14-01-2005 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patpat
u can try at giant shopping mall near to plangi. go there at about 8pm on wkend. look around for small group of malay gals & approach them. jus need to pay about rm80.

:eek: Learn of a new lobang everyday! Live and learn really.....

breastlover 14-01-2005 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patpat

I think it is Leisure Mall, ritel?

easyeasy 15-01-2005 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief

this one confirm have, i try before. just to relate my experience to bro adidas only.

one day i just point to a name in the Malaysian Telephone Directory with the
word "Binte" and call. the following are our conversation

easyeasy: hello, could I talk to ..... binte ..... please.
binte: yes this is .... binte... speaking
easyeasy:hello this is easyeasy, I was wondering
binte interrupt me before I could finish talking : stop wondering, I am so horny now do you want to have a one nite stand with me now. meet me at.........

so easy rite bro adidas, now we tell you already you better go and try and give us a FR

ryanlim 15-01-2005 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easyeasy

binte interrupt me before I could finish talking : stop wondering, I am so horny now do you want to have a one nite stand with me now. meet me at.........

Good FR.......... :D

Chief 18-01-2005 05:06 PM

[
wahahahhaa... Btw bro, can i call them during Ramadan period ?? Got discount ? :D

QUOTE=easyeasy]this one confirm have, i try before. just to relate my experience to bro adidas only.

so easy rite bro adidas, now we tell you already you better go and try and give us a FR[/QUOTE]

JBCheongster 18-01-2005 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adidas
Hey, guy..........do u know on JB where i can find malay girl and fuck with them......if u know can u provide the contact num & location.......
where i can find a beauty gal & onenite stand with them...........( on JB)............pls provide contact num or location..........

U guys are damn funny :D Dun like dat lah, give the kid a chance mah, Adidas, I veri good tell u where, near the JB custom there's a police station, inside got some Malay "Binte", u just go in n tell them wat u looking 4 n I'm veri sure they will take care of it 4 u. Sure got overnite one, no bluff u. Guarantee u'll be veri sextisfy aft tat.
cheers.

kazuru 18-01-2005 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Screw Yew
It's easier to find malay girls here in sg rather than malaysia... in malaysia, muslims are liable not only to civil law, but islamic law as well... she can get arrested simply by walking into a hotel with you... not many over there will want to take the risk...

Sg is easier to find? care to share where bro.... :D

Malaysian Datuk 18-01-2005 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBCheongster
U guys are damn funny :D Dun like dat lah, give the kid a chance mah, Adidas, I veri good tell u where, near the JB custom there's a police station, inside got some Malay "Binte", u just go in n tell them wat u looking 4 n I'm veri sure they will take care of it 4 u. Sure got overnite one, no bluff u. Guarantee u'll be veri sextisfy aft tat.
cheers.

Save the time going to police station bro, try asking at the customs side when you spot a chiobu malaysian immgration officer......straight away she bring you go office for short-time......

easyeasy 20-01-2005 04:31 PM

wah lan eh still got newbie pm me for the contact. sorry lah, you know who you are, can't give you the contact as i do not have it already. i was then y relating the incident to bro addidas. you can check with the others here.

ryanlim 20-01-2005 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easyeasy
wah lan eh still got newbie pm me for the contact.

!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!