The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Racial misunderstanding? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=718578)

Thenotoman 17-02-2019 04:05 PM

Racial misunderstanding?

I'm Malay local. Parents also local. But somehow I'm being branded as a fake Malay by my Chinese and indian friends. Mostly for my education and family background standpoint. Now that's just personality department. Another rason why they called me a fake Malay was due to how I look. I've occasionally been mistaken for a Filipino or Myanmar or Thai guy countless of times. Apparently I don't look local enough to them.

Just a few days ago I was buying canned drinks at a local department store. The Chinese uncle cashier asked if I was visiting Singapore why come all the way to hdb areas.

A few months back I went to joliee bee and this time the female cashier nonchalantly spoke to me in Tagalog.

Another time I took a cab with a female Malay friend after clubbing since we lived nearby. The Malay taxi driver randomly asked her what am I and if I was dating her cause he proclaimed that my friend should find a Malay guy instead to save all the religion drama. Quite evidently, he's speaking to her in Malay just so that I wouldn't understand it.

I just want to fit in with my Malay community but they don't see me as a Malay! It's super frustrating

YELLOW 17-02-2019 05:29 PM

Re: Racial misunderstanding?

hahaha bro ... use it to ur advantage lah

sexcision 17-02-2019 05:46 PM

Ur mum had a Filipino Boyfriend previously? :)

I Love Boobs 17-02-2019 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenotoman (Post 18365024)
I'm Malay local. Parents also local. But somehow I'm being branded as a fake Malay by my Chinese and indian friends. Mostly for my education and family background standpoint. Now that's just personality department. Another rason why they called me a fake Malay was due to how I look. I've occasionally been mistaken for a Filipino or Myanmar or Thai guy countless of times. Apparently I don't look local enough to them.

Just a few days ago I was buying canned drinks at a local department store. The Chinese uncle cashier asked if I was visiting Singapore why come all the way to hdb areas.

A few months back I went to joliee bee and this time the female cashier nonchalantly spoke to me in Tagalog.

Another time I took a cab with a female Malay friend after clubbing since we lived nearby. The Malay taxi driver randomly asked her what am I and if I was dating her cause he proclaimed that my friend should find a Malay guy instead to save all the religion drama. Quite evidently, he's speaking to her in Malay just so that I wouldn't understand it.

I just want to fit in with my Malay community but they don't see me as a Malay! It's super frustrating

You don't speak Malay then?
That's a disadvantage...
You then can't date Malay girls.
They're ultra hot when young and make good wives, but grow fat fast by 30 or after 1 kid...
Looks like you're screwed...
Can't get a Malay or Chinese girl.
Even Indian girls in this country are snobbish, notwithstanding their hairy legs and hirsute features...

Bizsta 18-02-2019 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenotoman (Post 18365024)

just be yourself why bother abt what other people think

leakypipes 19-02-2019 04:09 PM

You sure you want to fit in bro? Because it should mean NOT surfing sbf leh.

UltramanTiga87 21-02-2019 11:04 PM

If you want to fit in, stop surfing this forum and be a good boy. Lol.