The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://samsforum.asia/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://samsforum.asia/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Sex with underage girl (https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=98647)

brooster 19-10-2008 12:52 AM

Sex with underage girl

Hi bros

i had sex with a girl whom I thought was 18 years old. It turns out she might be just 15 years old. Whenever I asked her about it, she will try to avoid my questions or just joke around with me. Will you be worried that one day she will report to the police about you if you were me?

Anyone has similar experiences?

sg_boytoy 19-10-2008 02:03 AM

Re: Sex with underage girl

I'm more worried for you... better eat more and fatten those butt cheeks... :eek:

lustE- 19-10-2008 02:15 AM

It's a risk you will have to take and live with for the rest of your life. You can only pray and hope that nothing happens to this girl from you or other guys who might make her pregnant, pass her any STDs and ect. If you didn't know, many guys love to fuck underage girls raw. You can also pray the girl is not stupid and don't keep sex/horny smses of you in her handphone. Sometimes when shit happens, it may implicate you if your contact number is in her handphone or computer. You never know. Sometimes if no contact, u'r lucky.

My advice for you is to fuck and forget. Do it once and just lose contact. Get underage girls out of your mind and go hunt for girls aged 18-21 years old and above instead! Always check IC first when you meet before sex! NO IC? Pay her cab fare and reject and ask her go home. Unless you want to take the risk of course.

There are plenty of guys who sex with underage girls before. It's very common. But nobody will admit it in public, that's very stupid. You'r lucky, u wun get reported. If you'r suay, you'r done bro.

forumer 19-10-2008 02:31 AM

entertain her for now... try to find out her age by hook or by crook.. She might just be kidding with u for all you know. But dun take the chance

FL Lover 19-10-2008 02:38 AM

TO TS,

You did not mention what is yor relationship to this "underage" girl.

If she is someone that you know in a few days time, then pray that she does not regret her actions. If she does regret what she had done and seeks for advice from others, you are done.... no matter how many times u jump into the river.

If she is someone you know well, then things are still not that bad. Anyway, just dont do it again. Making the wrong decision in the heat.

bangbangben 19-10-2008 02:47 AM

Seriously, if things really blow up and lands you in court, and the sad part in local context of law is that the law always bend towards the female gender.

You could insist that during your conversation with her she told you she was 18 and she look like 19 and so on. But the moment she cry behind that wooden box, it is as good as welcoming the new tattoo on your butt.

I sincerely urge you to either find out her true age as a precautionary measure and/or avoid her. Keep a low profile on her. If she's really one that fucks around often, mostly likely if shit happens she won't remember you.

Sincerely hope you good luck bro.

Livarot 19-10-2008 02:50 AM

Bro, just face the music lor.

joew2005 19-10-2008 08:04 AM

if i were in yr shoes,i would think that i m @ her mercy.
1 fine day if she is not happy with u & report wat u did 2 her 2 mata,u r in deep shit.
God bless u,may god be with u at all times.
Actually, u k consider her 2 be yr god alrdy.

"let's play master & servant..............."

pokeman71 19-10-2008 08:07 AM

Bro, enjoy while you can. Maybe start train up your ass muscles. Rotan that time not so pain.

I think have sex with underage gal is, 6yrs 12 strokes. OMG.

Ah he 19-10-2008 08:14 AM

Hmm...well. I believe the worst part not rotan. Inside prison kena pia backside how ? Every night u have to service those bros inside... Jia lat.

framework 19-10-2008 09:34 AM

OMG:eek:

Hang on there and keep the "relationship" for another 3 yrs till she turns 18yo

If she turns you in, then we better see your name in "WanBao" or "The New Paper"

God bless you!

Big Semens 19-10-2008 09:40 AM

Any envidence that she can use on you ?

alvin36 19-10-2008 09:56 AM

most of these kind of cases are reported by the gal's parents, and usually the parents got to know it only when the daughter is pregnant.

So, most important thing for you is NOT to make her pregnant. AND if you need to bring her for an abortion. MAKE SURE you go to a place that the clinic will not report to the authority

Durex_69 19-10-2008 10:37 AM

Actually regardless of gender, remember the recent case of the teacher with underage boy ?

I also get turn on when seeing those chio school girls, but scared of the rotan !

Now the only thing you can do is pray hard that she is not underage. If she is, pray that she don't spill the beans.

Lesson learnt, move on and DON'T REPEAT MISTAKE !!!

Take care ......

benben888 19-10-2008 10:49 AM

If the gal knows abt your true identity and where you stay, just pray that she wan't spill the beans if something bad turns up.