The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Any bro tried and rmb JG master Linda? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=704509)

jiangnanyu 02-10-2018 12:33 AM

Any bro tried and rmb JG master Linda?

Just trying my luck...

Need to borrow some old friends' dinasour memory and I myself also lack of confidence if she is still in the market or any ML had learned her skills.. IF I RMB CORRECTLY, her name is Linda and used to work in Chinatown area. A v experienced ML. I tried once with her back in 2012 (yes, 2012, if you doubt, see my register yr. I just seldom post and had been missing for years). She was advertised as "30+" back then, and my personal feel a decade more experience might be added to her profile, if I judge by look...

But she is really great in JG techinique...

I have been offline for several years, recently sudden recall my interets in JG. Tried a few in market now, mainly 2 types.

"Chinese stye JG", which is BS, JG origined from Thai. Usually v strenghful, these ladies (might be told by whoever that JG add value to their services) DO NOT know what JG is at all.. what they do is just pressing hardly on your manhood, explaining it would benefit in this and that way. I dont doubt this might be benefitial, but pls, this is NOT JG...

"Thai style JG", very few MLs could deliver proper Thai JG and mainly are focusing on pressing too (real Thai JG does not hurt, and what they did is correct), but without the highlights - real traditional Thai JG pushes you to the peak and the ML would hold you back by pressing the right spot. And this would last few rounds... "Linda"'s services was rather including all these.

So, if by any slim chance, any bro knows this "Linda", pls kindly drop me a msg. Really really appreciate it! Or, if any other JG lover bros, are confident there is such precious proper Thai style JG ML who knows her stuff in deep, pls be generous enough to share with me...

- desperate true Thai style JG lover

fmylife 02-10-2018 04:53 PM

Re: Any bro tried and rmb JG master Linda?

Bro just PMed you. I hope it is the same Linda you are talking about.

ashland 02-10-2018 05:54 PM

Hi bros mind sharing this ctc?

xiaonight 02-10-2018 11:42 PM

Hi bro can share ctc? Thank you.

joscklee 03-10-2018 07:04 AM

If same Linda, she said Gold Pot Wash Hand liao

sierra888 03-10-2018 07:32 AM

There was a Malaysian Linda. Thai style. Usually wear white top and pants, like to see her walking up the stairs... MILF.. same person?

tnuc 03-10-2018 08:21 AM

Which Linda. Prc? 2012 was long time ago

Vaseline 03-10-2018 11:47 AM

If u are referring to Malaysian Linda who used to be at Mackenzie, boat quay and CBD area before.....she retired liao....

sierra888 03-10-2018 02:17 PM

That’s a pity. Her white top always tight. Nice to see her walking up stairs at Mackenzie in her white pants

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaseline (Post 17883504)
If u are referring to Malaysian Linda who used to be at Mackenzie, boat quay and CBD area before.....she retired liao....

jiangnanyu 03-10-2018 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sierra888 (Post 17882832)
There was a Malaysian Linda. Thai style. Usually wear white top and pants, like to see her walking up the stairs... MILF.. same person?

Not sure, but i rmb the Linda i tried was from PRC. not even milf type, to be direct, untie type. but skills really solid...

jiangnanyu 03-10-2018 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joscklee (Post 17882757)
If same Linda, she said Gold Pot Wash Hand liao

if same person, really a sadden lost...:(

helmsley 03-10-2018 06:55 PM

yeah, Malaysian Linda retired already. Missed her extra services.:D

FT86 03-10-2018 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helmsley (Post 17884724)
yeah, Malaysian Linda retired already. Missed her extra services.:D

Haha she isn't Malaysian. She tell u all she is Malaysian to feel different only.

She is made in China turn Sg citizen leaw.

Retired good for her also

helmsley 04-10-2018 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FT86 (Post 17884964)
Haha she isn't Malaysian. She tell u all she is Malaysian to feel different only.

She is made in China turn Sg citizen leaw.

Retired good for her also

Haha, she looks PRC but she speaks Mandarin with a Malaysian accent. Anyway, hope she comes out of retirement soon.

Cracky 10-10-2018 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fmylife (Post 17880761)
Bro just PMed you. I hope it is the same Linda you are talking about.

Can pm me? Thanks a lot