The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   my pretty tuition teacher (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=57233)

demon|ord 01-08-2006 07:36 PM

my pretty tuition teacher

this was a story which happened to me some time ago man.. but come to think of it, i really miss those days being tuitioned by her... time flies, but memories didn't just fade away.. so here i am, just to share with bros about my 1st time in my teenage years..

it happened when i was 16... my science was terrible, especially chemistry because i had no clue on how to do those chemical equations.. it really sucked to the core because i had totally no foundations on the subject.. it was beginning of the year when my teacher actually spoke to my parents and advised me to drop science so i could focus on the other subjects.. WTF:confused: science is an important subject to any o levels student.. my parents refused of course and told the teacher they would seek help for me..

initially they hired this tuition teacher that would come over to my hse to teach.. but couldn't teach for nuts.. taught me for 1 mth and i felt it was useless thus, i wanted to change another one.. ended up they got me this NUS undergrad.. miss jessica.. at first i hated the idea of having tuition because it meant less play time for me.. worst, for this one, i have to go to her house which was quite near to my place.. no choice la.. my parents said either i go for tuition or they'll cut off my extra allowances i get on weekends to go out.. so lan lan.. go lor..

my first lesson was on a weekday, i couldn't remember on which day, but i remembered it was a normal school day because i had to go in uniform straight after school.. 'Ding Dong' a pretty young lady opened the door, "hi, is miss jessica at home?" i asked while i looked at her with a silly gaze.. "yes, i am, you must be the new student that your parents arranged right? come on in." i steped into her house and the place was really neat.. her brother was at home that day too.. of course we carried on with our introduction about ourself.. she asked me wad was my main problem with chemistry and i told her... EVERYTHING... i just didn't understand about the subject at all.. she begin her lesson from the 1st chapter, but i wasn't paying attention, instead, i was stealing glances at her pretty face..

the lesson carried on for a few weeks and everything was going fine.. i felt she was a good teacher and i slowly begin to understand.. (bros, i know you all must be thinking i'm keep looking at her right? but i didn't la.. at that time i had a girlfriend anyway"

my girlfriend
i had a girlfriend at that point in time.. but apart from just hugging her and kissing her, we didn't do anything at all.. i came from an all boys' school you see and i didn't know anything about a female.. and i was afraid if i went too far like touching her anywhere, she'll scream molest or rape..:D young ma...
she was jus average looking figure was alright.. still growing up la.. she's the same age as me.. 16.. it was both of our 1st relationship.. just meet up one week once, during weekends and mainly through pager and phone calls la.. never really quarrelled and stuffs.. i also dun noe whether i really love her or i just want a girl to be beside me to act seh la.. hee hee

tellmiwhy 02-08-2006 09:53 AM

Re: my pretty tuition teacher

wah bro...gd story. awaiting for more. :D

ProjectSawadee 02-08-2006 11:03 AM

hehe just side track a bit

last time i use to have this chinese tution teach that teach me chinese cause my chinese seriously cannot make it. she was quite chio and cute say maybe 23 from taiwan or china i cannot really remember. i just remember that she like to wear mini skirt and always zhao gen for me to see. got lots of color pink, baby blue, green, black like rainbow like tat... unfortunately she never wear g-string.. maybe then no g-string? no idea

cheers
PS

MMM88 02-08-2006 11:23 AM

keep it cummming .......;)
u r so fortunate ... ...all t tution teachers i had were all CMIs .....haiiiii

waahaa 02-08-2006 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM88
keep it cummming .......;)
u r so fortunate ... ...all t tution teachers i had were all CMIs .....haiiiii

at least you didn't kena me as a tuition teacher. kena liao boring sia :p

tellmiwhy 02-08-2006 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProjectSawadee
hehe just side track a bit

last time i use to have this chinese tution teach that teach me chinese cause my chinese seriously cannot make it. she was quite chio and cute say maybe 23 from taiwan or china i cannot really remember. i just remember that she like to wear mini skirt and always zhao gen for me to see. got lots of color pink, baby blue, green, black like rainbow like tat... unfortunately she never wear g-string.. maybe then no g-string? no idea

cheers
PS

bro ps,

i same as u leh execpt that mine was a sg gal. stil remember her figure was very busty and was chio bu also. Too bad that time i was too young to think of anything. :o

MMM88 02-08-2006 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waahaa
at least you didn't kena me as a tuition teacher. kena liao boring sia :p

hur.....u gif tution ?? so ...ani happenning bo ?? share ley:D

bart 02-08-2006 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProjectSawadee

last time i use to have this chinese tution teach that teach me chinese cause my chinese seriously cannot make it.

cheers
PS

You were from ACS?

ROTK 02-08-2006 03:22 PM

I think I need a tution teacher too.. mind introducing ?

waahaa 02-08-2006 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM88
hur.....u gif tution ?? so ...ani happenning bo ?? share ley:D

nothing lah. i'm a guy. so if you kena guy tuition teacher, sian 1/2 liao. heck, i'm a boring tuition teacher, so sian another 1/2. in total, sian 1 :p

seowqj 02-08-2006 09:44 PM

walaue.. i wan camp here liao... seem nice...

ossy77 02-08-2006 10:05 PM

interesting...staying rooted here to tune in more juicy story...

demon|ord 03-08-2006 03:34 AM

cont...

ya sorry man.. busy busy busy.. well.. let me continue to relate the story man..

so ya.. as i was saying things were pretty much normal.. the normal kind of relationship a tuition teacher and a student shd have.. of course got to know each other a little better.. i noticed that every lesson, at least one of her family members would be around, either her brother or parents.. was never left alone with her.. really cant help it man.. till today i still remember her pretty face.. very unique features.. sharp and nice.. Wheet.. the best part was, my results were improving and my parents were very happy with her.. however, because school came up with stupid extra lessons after school, i had to push my tuition to weekend.. sucks la.. there goes my time with my girlfriend.. cause it was in the afternoon, 2pm till 4pm sometimes dragging till 4.30.. so really didnt meet my girl at all.. initially, it was still alright.. she was alright with it.. then after 2 weeks she became impatient.. i kept giving in to her, let her say, nag nag nag.. i'm sure lots of bros have this experience.. but i told her i was having tuition, not as if i went out with girls or something bad.. all she did was to demand more time.. sigh.. young girls..

Of course, expected, she broke up with me on a friday and got together with this really fugly guy man the very next moment.. i tell ya.. pimples all over.. maybe to think of it now, she did it to spite me.. but compare me to him, i'm damn 101% sure i looked better.. there goes my 1st love man... and it happened that this saturday when i was having my tuition, jessica's boyfriend came over.. he was in army uniform and well i just reached her place, the boyfriend was about to leave.. he's not bad.. tall, tanned, well built, very boyish face.. when she closed the door behind me, i asked :"boyfriend ar? not bad eh.. quite a good catch.." "he's ok only la.. but no time for me.." jessica replied me.. "ya.. need to spend more time together, else, sometimes things cannot work out.." i said as i took out my textbooks ready to study.. although i was still a little upset about my break up, i didn't say anything nor put a sad face.. just normal.. maybe beside jessica, i felt rather warm.. i wasn't sure if that's the kind of warmth u get from a sister.. but i liked her presence.. that day, her parents were at home.. i remembered because her mother baked cookies and offered some to me smells really good..

throughout the week, i was still thinking about my girl.. really upset that she left me over some fugly creature.. but life goes on.. i tend to think of her when i'm on my way to school, i wish i'll bump into her on my way home, i wish she'd understood my problems and encourage instead of quarreling with me.. sigh.. was feeling really dejected.. as if something was missing.. i'll look at my pager and wished she'd msg me sweet stuffs and i'll rush at every beep wishing it was her.. the feeling of lost sucks to the core man.. hated it like fuck... but i told myself, i'll have to get over it and concentrate on my studies. it was O level's year after all..

common test week
finally, my 1st test of the year came, the common test.. and of course the much awaited chemistry paper was waiting for me.. it was in march.. just before the school holidays.. i took the paper and for the 1st time in my life, i understood the questions.. not wanting to let jessica down, i really put my heart n soul to the paper.. making sure my answers made sense and there was no careless mistake.. and for the 1st time in my life, i passed the chemistry paper even my chemistry teacher was shocked... haha.. got all the results on friday before school holidays.. my overall results were quite good.. can't wait to share the good news with jessica.. hoo...

once i reached home on friday, i quickly put the chemistry paper in my bag, so i won't forget to bring it for tuition the next day.. haha.. played games and for that moment, i totally kinda forgot i just broke up with my girl 2 weeks ago.. so bros, that is why i wonder if i really did loved her..

on that saturday, i happily made my way to jessica's house.. saw her boyfriend again, but this time, he looked really unhappy, and fierce.. i avoided his path, his face really looked damn fierce, like want to eat up people.. we walked passed each other on the corridor and i quickly went up to see wad happened between him n jessica.. Kaypo ma.. when i reached the door, i saw jessica crying.. she saw me, quickly wipe her tears and put up a strong front, opened the gate for me and sat down at the table.. i dun noe how to react at all.. all that was in my mind was, what should i do? so i went over, sat down and just stone there.. then i asked her softly" jessica, do you want to change the tuition lesson to another day?" "no, just give me a minute to cool down.. we'll start in 5 mins" she replied and made her way to the toilet to wash up.. when she came out. i already put my test paper, textbooks all on the table.. she gave a little smile and said:" oh, u passed your test, happy? see i told you u need to just put in some effort and u'll be able to do well" "ya, thanks to your good teaching methods, by the way, tell you what, since i just finish my test, and its holiday next week, we'll take a break today ok? we'll just chit chat.." i asked her also noticed that today nobody was at home just her.. "hmmm, why not, ok, we'll just celebrate today because u passed your test.. and u'll come next tues for a make up lesson.. let me get some snacks and drinks.." and walked off to the kitchen.. somehow, i just feel a little heartache to see her force a smile on her face although she was feeling really bad inside.. she came out with coke, some potato chips and other snacks, signalled me to go to the sofa.. i went there sat down.. and helped myself to the snacks..

"so you just quarelled with your boyfriend?" i enquired
"hmm, well, since u saw, i'll just tell you the whole story... we've been dating for a half a year already.. he's been a caring boyfriend all along.. very caring, very honest, very nice, a boyfriend girls would die for.. but recently, he changed, he dun contact me much and sometimes even don't answer my calls. i thought he was just busy with his army work and didn't have enough time for me.. but i kept asking myself would sending a sms take very long, probably less than 3 mins and he couldn't even do that? but i didn't confront him, just kept everything inside me.. finally, i asked him if there was a third party yesterday on sms.. told him that he just needed to come clean with me... he finally replied on sms saying he was confused because he liked someone else..." when she said all these, her tears come down again... i felt sad for her too, as in how you would feel when someone really close to you cried...
"then why did he come today? shows that you still meant something to him right?" i asked her.. and moved my body closer to her.
"ya.. he still come today, at first he asked me if he could be together with me but at the same time like another girl.. he says he's still young and he wants to try going out with different girls to know who's suitable for him... of course i didn't allow him to.. and we quarrelled.. he said that i was being selfish.. i didn't know how to react and i just told him to go and never come back. and that jerk actually told me to remember wad i said to him.. he told me not to come back to him as well.." upon finishing that sentence, she cried..
i went over to her 2 seater sofa and hugged her.. told her not to cry and its ok.. she'll still have friends and pple who love her and would not hurt her.. i said all the things a normal person would say to a person who just fall out of love... then i told her, i ain't much better.. also just broke off with my girl because of another guy.. bla bla bla..
for that day it was like a crying tuition instead of a normal one...

demon|ord 03-08-2006 04:09 AM

cont... again.. haha..

we just sat on the sofa pouring sorrows out and well.. i just had the feeling like she was a good friend, or my sister... maybe really the sister part more.. i broke the hug and said with a weak smile:" tell you what, there's no use feeling upset over people who dont treasure us, today we shall eat potato chips and drink coke till we're full.. come on!" "alright.. come lets eat.." was what she said.. so we ended up eating hell lots of potatoes chips.. a total of 3 lays 2 pringles.. and i left. told her not to think so much, and she told me the same.. haha.. funny.. i got sore throat the next day.. sucks..

tuesday came, and i went over to her house.. "oei.. jessica.." she opened the door for me and i went to the table as usual taking out my books and all.. today, her brother was around.. so we didn't say anything about what happened on saturday.. she seem pretty much better.. the lesson was going on until 3 plus her brother put on his soccer jersey and told jessica he was going for trainings or something like that.. the lesson was kinda wierd because we became closer like siblings and the way she spoke to me became more casual.. yup.. really liked that feeling.. like a sister giving her brother tuition.. when her brother left.. after a while more i asked her if the boyfriend apologised to her or something like that.. she said no but she told me she's gotten over it.. although i know she's lying.. haha.. girls... then she asked about me..:" you leh? how? got try to win her back?"
me:"aiyoh, how to win her back.. also no time for her anymore.. i think just let it be lor.. i know i miss her, but as long as she's happy its alright already ma.. no point to keep brooding over it right?"
Jessica:" ya.. i also think of it this way.. eh ask you something ar.." she paused, waiting for me to give the green light..
Me:" cannot.......... ok la.. ask la ask la.."
Jessica:" i don't know la, because he was my 1st boyfriend and i only started dating at the age of 20.. you two so young then what you all do when you all go out?"
Me:" hmm, watch movie, eat, play arcade, shopping, hangout with friends.. what else, most normal couples are like that one mah.. sometimes we go ktv lor" last time ktv wasn't famous yet.. not like today got kbox and all, but in serangoon gardens there's this voilet quite popular back then..
Jessica:" that's all? like do you all.... you know?"
Me:" we wad?"
Jessica:" like hold hands or wad la.." she got a paiseh face now..
Me:" ya hold hands only ma.. eh just be straight forward la.. we're like siblings now already.. ok one la.." i told her..
Jessica:" ok.. cause i really curious, do you all kiss? french kiss?" she egerly looked at me..
Me:" yup.. we do that.. watching movie that time lor."
Jessica:" aiyah, i just ask la.. like what's the furthest you all go?"
Me:" we? hmm, jurong point and changi airport.. singapore quite small.." i act stupid..
Jessica:" dun act stupid la.. you know what i mean right.. like apart from kiss what else? got....."
Me:" don't have la.. i scared later she scold me or wad.. think the most we did was just kiss ba.. i also never bring her home before, and never go to her house, we have never been left alone.. eh then you leh?"
Jessica:" me? we......." she blushed the moment..
Me:" orrrr... u n him....?" i pointed my index finger at her and smiled...
Jessica:" no no... not that la.. hmm we kissed and he fondled with my body.. i never gave to him.. aiyah, u still young la.. dun wanna polute your mind.."
Me:" we're only 3 plus years difference.. not say generation gap ma.. also don't know why you wanna ask then so paiseh.. ar bo don't ask.. den say things say halfway paiseh.. ar bo don't say.. hai yoh.."
Jessica:" hmm ok la.. we were naked and we just had oral sex la.. i didn't allow him to go further than that.. although sometimes he do get carried away.. but i stopped him.. maybe i was scared la.."
Me:" scared of wad?"
Jessica:" cause i am not his 1st girlfriend and before me he had 6 girls.. its not his 1st time.. and i think sub consiously i do mind about that fact la.."
Me:" orh... lucky u never give him la.. else u'll be more heartbroken now.."
Jessica:" thats not the point la.. the point is that he had sex before already... i feel he's dirty.."
Me:" what sia.. sis, u siao ar.."
Jessica:" its just me la.. i just feel its kinda dirty.. like he did it with his other girlfriends before.. well next time u grow up, dun go playing around... just 1 girlfriend and she's the one liao.."
Me:" ok la mummy... naggy.. haha.."
we both laughed and i made my way home.. feeling that we're more than just teacher student, more like siblings.. quite a good feeling..

FB79 03-08-2006 05:14 AM

tks bro nice story
keep it coming:D