The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Life after a cheating fiancé. (True story) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=335334)

chubbybubbly 16-12-2012 07:19 PM

Life after a cheating fiancé. (True story)

Hi all. Have Been reading all the adult short stories. So decided to share mine too.
My ex fiancé was a long time bf. know him for 3 years, dated for 4, when we were still living together in singapore for the past 4 years. he is a mixed blood guy, good body build, and rather sweet talker. Before Eric I only had one ex boyfriend.
Eric is a free lance model, not a very successful one, truthfully he was crap, he's only ever done one single photo shoot and he thought he could make a career out of it. I had a management post in one of the mncs here and therefore earned a lot than him. I always knew he was a bit sore about it. I was supporting him in fact.
On that fateful day, 7th February 2010, I was supposed to go back to my office to clear a project, however the client had a delayed flight so it was cancelled.. When I went home, I found a pair of shoes at my doorstep, it looked new.. My first thought was, did Eric buy this to surprise me?? He had a habit of sweet surprises..

owl888 17-12-2012 10:10 AM

Re: Life after a cheating fiancé. (True story)

Always welcum sis to post their story here.....support!

Iluminati 17-12-2012 10:24 AM

Second camper here! ;)
To provide support to you TS(Thread Starter)! :D

alliance21 17-12-2012 10:30 AM

3rd camper... bookmarked. :rolleyes:

double8 17-12-2012 11:03 AM

Tent pitching in progress...

chubbybubbly 17-12-2012 01:02 PM

I unbuttoned my blouse down, revealing my boobs and bra, went in quietly to surprise him back, but to my surprise, long story cut short, I found him in bed with another woman........
I was super hurt as he had only just proposed in December 12th. We planned to get married this dec 12. I demanded him out of the home, the rent was paid by me. I threw all his stuff out of the house.
Later that night, I felt so lonely as my friends and relatives weren't in sg I drove out, while still in my office blouse and skirt. I decided that I needed some place noisy and loud so I headed to an open club. I sat by the bar ordered drinks and weeped quietly to myself. Unknowingly, this caught the attention of a large sized American guy.

chubbybubbly 17-12-2012 01:06 PM

Thank you alliance, illuminati and double8 for support. ��

Iemanishere 17-12-2012 01:29 PM

Me cant wait...

gloryglory 17-12-2012 02:12 PM

What surprise did you get before this incident?

Hardstick15by5 17-12-2012 02:15 PM

TS mind typing in paragraphs?

sean69 17-12-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardstick15by5 (Post 8233586)
TS mind typing in paragraphs?

aiyah.. TS is typing in paragraphs.. just need to leave a one line spacing btw paragraphs... :D

Hardstick15by5 17-12-2012 03:06 PM

sorry ah bro. my english description not as good as yours.

TS no update?

luvuass 17-12-2012 04:01 PM

Another camper reporting in

deludedgal 17-12-2012 04:26 PM

Should have put some super glue in her shoe

mcx1330 17-12-2012 04:37 PM

That girl more chio than u, TS?

Forza458 17-12-2012 04:49 PM

haiyo this type of guys...

chubbybubbly 17-12-2012 04:58 PM

He was very sweet to me, listened and console me and didn't just focus on getting me drunk, even though I was the one ordering more drinks and him advising me not to do so.
at that moment, i don't know was it the alcohol, or was it sheer feeling to get back at Eric, I said
'The vodka is making me so hot!' And I unbuttoned two buttons down in a frustrated way. Cedrick got the hint and started closer and closer to me, whispering into my ear. I was feeling drunk and leaned onto his big chests. Could feel his stomach, rather bulging but his large frame felt reassuring.
Soon after, he was holding my waist and feeling it. I was rather slim back then before I put on some meat like I am now.it was tickling but at the same time exhilarating. He started licking my ears, it felt wet and cold and alluring. I felt his hands move up my waist and touch the underside of my breasts and then his other hand felt up my thighs..
I was rather shocked and unfamiliar so I stopped and said. 'Not here!'
'Then where would you like it better?' He asked me wittily.
That's when that idea hit me, it was so exciting and vengeance satisfying.
'Ive got just the place' I giggled as I led him to my car.

freeneasy168 17-12-2012 05:14 PM

interesting story, camping here for more :p

BearBearPCL 17-12-2012 05:55 PM

Support your stories sis... camping for more...

chubbybubbly 17-12-2012 06:25 PM

Thank you Owl888. Just feel like penning down some old events for the thrill.

jocoal 17-12-2012 07:53 PM

waiting patiently for more :)

LovePotion 17-12-2012 09:29 PM

keep it up.. u got fans here :cool:

axxo 17-12-2012 10:23 PM

dleted
dleted
dleted

Ilovetosex 17-12-2012 10:28 PM

Camping...!!

chubbybubbly 17-12-2012 10:49 PM

I stopped outside my car as i digged out my car keys from my purse. cedrick grabbed me from behind, held my waist as he started licking my ear and neck. he pulled my hip backwards until his fully erected penis was rubbing on my buttocks. he continued licking and started to hump on my butt. then, his hands moved up from my waist and cupped my breasts. he slowly caressed my skin and felt into underneath my blouse and then into my bra. Cedrick started pinching my nipples which were already erected, gently but so nice.
I felt my legs go weak.. but i was very aware that we were in public... "no.. please... not here..." i pleaded with him... i passed my car keys to him and got into the passengers seat.. while inside, i told him my address.. he leaned closer and asked 'where did you say?' he pulled my head in and frenched with me.. felt his hands unbuttoning my shirt all the way and pulling down my bra.. he played with my nipples until i started moaning.. i felt his hands feel up my thigh in one swift smooth motion until his fingers were right near my vagina.

acidicavex 17-12-2012 11:07 PM

support camping to read more

chubbybubbly 17-12-2012 11:19 PM

How does one put a picture for profile here?

acidicavex 17-12-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chubbybubbly (Post 8235877)

left hand top " user cp" click open look for edit avatar

Iluminati 17-12-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chubbybubbly (Post 8235877)

TS, you want to upload photos to your thread or upload photos to your avatar?
If you want to upload your photos to your avatar, click on the User CP on the top left corner of the page. From there, you will see a lists of control panel on your left and under the setting and options, there is the edit avatar button.
Hahaha...hope it helps! ;)

chubbybubbly 18-12-2012 09:28 PM

Cedrick's two fingers were twitching and dangling right at the opening of my vagina... i could feel his fingers brief touch, then he asked me 'do you want my fingers to go further in?' while his other fingers were still making me more horny at my nipples... 'would you like that?' he asked again, knowing that i was at his mercy...
he didn't hesistate and he shafted three fingers straight into my vagina slowly. I moaned loudly due to all the build up of anticipation, I was scared at the same time because this was the first time i was with a stranger. cedrick was really good with the fingering, so good that I cou;dn't hold myself back. The reminder of eric's cheating just made me want to let Cedrick make love to me for the entire night long. he continued fingering me as he removed his hands from my nipple to start unzipping his pants.
'what are you doing?' i asked him. 'you don't want something bigger in you?'cedrick replied with a smile. 'but how? we are in a car?' i asked him blurly.. 'let's move to the backseats'. cedrick suggested..
then the revenge feeling for the cheating Eric drove me an idea, 'drive to my home, ????????? I want to do it on the bed i shared with that jerk' cedrick gave me the 'are you sure?' face and happily started the engine. 'hey cedrick wait.' i stopped him before he started driving. 'can you ...... ermmmm... finish up what you started?' i asked him naughtily and embarassed..
'i thought you never ask..' cedrick replied and pushed me down onto my seat. he pulled up my skirt and made me spread my legs, totally shocked at his sudden enthusiam and use of force. he then bend down and started licking my clitoris! i moaned like mad and screamed, luckily the engines were on and my car was parked on a high floor. Eric hardly licked for me, i forgot how great the feelig it was. I still remember how cold his tongue felt because of the air con.cedrick then put in 3 fingers and fingered me while he continued to lick.. it felt so great, so wrong and somehow so amazingly good. he continued until i had my orgasm...
i was so tired but so grateful towards him that i grabbed him and hugged him, rested on his chests. he was tired too and leaned back. my head slid down onto his tummy. 'oh my gosh! you are really really good!' i remaked at him, 'i can't wait for the real thing! hehe'. i naughtily told him in my drunk mood. Cedrick gave me the sly smile and started the engine.. 'i'm glad you enjoyed it. but while i drive, i want you to return me the favour' he nudged my head downwards and onto his fully erect penis......