The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Sexual Needs from a woman (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=669733)

PointofEntry 23-10-2017 10:08 AM

Sexual Needs from a woman

Bros and ladies,

Need some advise.
Been hearing two sides that woman who fucked regularly can decide not to do it without having that drive that man has.

Like man who masturbate just to get the drive off....a woman can also do without touching herself ....is this true?

I mean If this woman who haven done it for a while even touching herself eventually has sex.... wouldn’t she be like Super wet and all that when being pleased ...assuming the man is damn good, wouldn’t she be thinking about this man and want to be fuck and eaten by him again?

Can she switch off just like that?

Man even when stressed, broke, depressed, angry or what will still have sexual needs... woman can say very stress at work and family and has no interest in sex?

Hmmm... I am confused.

I ever met had a partner who says she hasn’t done it for weeks, not even touching herself and when we did it... she was as dry as a abandon well.... not the best experience. But this cannot be right? Previously I ever did her before and she was soaking wet ....

Hope to hear some opinions from the ladies as well.

YakunBoy 24-10-2017 03:22 PM

Re: Sexual Needs from a woman

Quote:

Originally Posted by PointofEntry (Post 16587683)
Bros and ladies,

Need some advise.
Been hearing two sides that woman who fucked regularly can decide not to do it without having that drive that man has.

Like man who masturbate just to get the drive off....a woman can also do without touching herself ....is this true?

I mean If this woman who haven done it for a while even touching herself eventually has sex.... wouldn’t she be like Super wet and all that when being pleased ...assuming the man is damn good, wouldn’t she be thinking about this man and want to be fuck and eaten by him again?

Man even when stressed, broke, depressed, angry or what will still have sexual needs... woman can say very stress at work and family and has no interest in sex?

Hmmm... I am confused.

I ever met had a partner who says she hasn’t done it for weeks, not even touching herself and when we did it... she was as dry as a abandon well.... not the best experience. But this cannot be right? Previously I ever did her before and she was soaking wet ....

Dont mind if i’ll be the first to reply. Have you tried licking her below? I know not every girl likes to be licked below.. but it would help her get into the mood and make her a little more wet.

Not trying to be an expert here, but just saying a suggestion. Good luck and hope you find a solution soon

ahmouse 24-10-2017 04:01 PM

Hope will have some female response here .

Zusman 24-10-2017 05:26 PM

Hoping for female response too .

whitecheese 27-10-2017 10:47 AM

How come no female response in this thread ?

Alphaoasis 27-10-2017 12:13 PM

Ladies are shy

protocol 27-10-2017 01:03 PM

good sex is essential

PointofEntry 28-10-2017 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YakunBoy (Post 16592702)
Dont mind if i’ll be the first to reply. Have you tried licking her below? I know not every girl likes to be licked below.. but it would help her get into the mood and make her a little more wet.

Not trying to be an expert here, but just saying a suggestion. Good luck and hope you find a solution soon

Yes man. I provide full package to the girl. I am not Super pro but I know how to please a woman . Recently engage again and this time she was wet and wild....

Convoisier 28-10-2017 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitecheese (Post 16603418)
How come no female response in this thread ?

ya why ah ?

thLemonLime 29-10-2017 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PointofEntry (Post 16587683)
Bros and ladies,

Need some advise.

>> If the lady owns a toy, then that's counted as a bit of the external help (look ma, no hands!) I suppose. Lol.

>> The lady on a dry spell; hasn't gotten her needs fulfilled but has constantly been doing the self rub on her own? Is that what you're trying to refer to? If so, then yeah, she'd definitely be wet when she gets it and would want & crave for the same man again. Especially if he gave it to her real gooooddd. Lol.

>> Sure, she can. After all, she's already gotten what she's been needing for a while and if that was a really good session, it means she has gotten her release liao mah. Lol.

Hmmm... I am confused.

>> I feel that we're wired slightly different when it comes to dealing with life's issues and having sex. To us females, having sex is more of a mood thing. We have to be in the right mood to engage in proper lovemaking & not just do it for the sake of having sex or doing it for the release. Like who would want to have life's troubling issues pressing on the back of their minds while getting banged, am I right? How to enjoy liddat right? So yeah. I can't speak for all, but that's my 2 cents worth.

>> Of course, she hasn't been doing her own self stimulation so she's basically a dried out engine that needs a proper kickstarter & more lubrication then the usual to get her going again.

Okay, you need to paraphrase a bit else I can't really understand what you trying to say... But I'll try to grasp whatever you're trying to ask here to the best that I can do. Lol. So yeah.

My replies are above and in bold ya.

Niao 29-10-2017 05:09 PM

No sex for me when I’m extremely busy with my work. Not even a thought probably due to stress. But I get extremely horny when I’m free from work and stress. Can make love the whole week with different partners.

We girls can live without sex when we don’t want to but I guess you guys can’t.

michelle535 29-10-2017 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahmouse (Post 16592841)
Hope will have some female response here .

they said we are fakes.
so, why bother!

fullofnonsense 29-10-2017 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PointofEntry (Post 16607318)
Yes man. I provide full package to the girl. I am not Super pro but I know how to please a woman . Recently engage again and this time she was wet and wild....

I think most of the guys in this forum are experts in pleasing a woman . :p

Aware66 30-10-2017 07:10 AM

Nice to hear some feedback from our ladies in the group... :)

smellmyfart 30-10-2017 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niao (Post 16612277)
No sex for me when I’m extremely busy with my work. Not even a thought probably due to stress. But I get extremely horny when I’m free from work and stress. Can make love the whole week with different partners.

We girls can live without sex when we don’t want to but I guess you guys can’t.

I can volunteer my service to you if and when you are horny . :)