The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Used panties, bra, bikini from my 19yr old chinese girl. (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=138510)

Joeknight 26-07-2009 01:50 AM

Used panties, bra, bikini from my 19yr old chinese girl.

Hi Bros. I have a 19 year old chinese girlfriend who wants to raise some money. She's 165cm, 49kg, C-cup, no fats. She's willing to sell her used panties, bras or whatever clothing you guys want. No fj, bj, hj or meetup. Not sure what's the market rate is and what's the procedure. Photos will be taken with her wearing them but of course without her face. Any advise and price indication will be appreciated. thanks bros. Only trial run first.

Maybe I can finger her pussy with the panties only to make it wet if it will increase the price.

sammyboyfor 26-07-2009 11:30 AM

Re: Used panties, bra, bikini from my 19yr old chinese girl.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joeknight (Post 3950659)
Any advise and price indication will be appreciated. thanks bros. Only trial run first.

Should be "Any ADVICE and price indication will be appreciated.".

"Advise" is a verb.

xx87xx 26-07-2009 11:52 AM

no meetup is useless.... too make fakes...how are we going to know that she is wearing them...

Alan Ong 26-07-2009 12:00 PM

No meet up how to ensure genuine your gf ? She should remove the panties before the buyer.

naemlo 26-07-2009 12:03 PM

Quote:

Maybe I can finger her pussy with the panties only to make it wet if it will increase the price.

U want my used condom.... I need money too.

ang076 26-07-2009 12:05 PM

Yeah, no meetup is useless..

Last time, a school gal selling bras for $6.50 on online Yahoo! auction, I told her to let me see her , so that I can tell she is the one owning the bra, and promise to pay her $10 if she agreed on meetup.

On that day, tall tanned gal come and see me, I was impressed by her look , and pay her $10..

Get the hint?

;)

ang076 26-07-2009 12:13 PM

Hehe! nice one..

but how to ensure her safety? I hope buyer dont take advantage of her by forcing himself on her or touch her..

If I am the buyer, I would suggest that she wear panties and skirts and a spare panties, and meet up at location , especially staircase.

Then she meet up with me, and we go to staircase,

I will say ''show me your panties.''

She obediently lift up her skirt and let me see. Then I hold up her skirt and she remove her panties and open her bag to take out spare panties and put it on in my presence, and I pay her extra tip ( big enough to have steak at Jack Place.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan Ong (Post 3951390)
No meet up how to ensure genuine your gf ? She should remove the panties before the buyer.

fl saviour 26-07-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naemlo (Post 3951402)
U want my used condom.... I need money too.

lol tis one funny!:D gd one bro!

Toyota Honda 26-07-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Hi Bros. I have a 19 year old chinese girlfriend who wants to raise some money. She's 165cm, 49kg, C-cup, no fats. She's willing to sell her used panties, bras or whatever clothing you guys want. No fj, bj, hj or meetup. Not sure what's the market rate is and what's the procedure. Photos will be taken with her wearing them but of course without her face. Any advise and price indication will be appreciated. thanks bros. Only trial run first.

I think you are a bastard... And you are not a man to be doing this.... What bf are you... and you still want to talk about her safety...

Sorry to the other bros for posting this.. But this is my opinion.

pigpig 26-07-2009 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ang076 (Post 3951407)
Yeah, no meetup is useless..

Last time, a school gal selling bras for $6.50 on online Yahoo! auction, I told her to let me see her , so that I can tell she is the one owning the bra, and promise to pay her $10 if she agreed on meetup.

On that day, tall tanned gal come and see me, I was impressed by her look , and pay her $10..

Get the hint?

;)

Only $10.
I buy bra each cost $35-$100.
She sells at $10, what she earns?

Jackyow 26-07-2009 03:15 PM

yo loh i agree what tyoe of bf is he? don know is real thing a not maybe he tryingto fake
i agreed if no meetup useless buy for what?

glster 26-07-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pigpig (Post 3951831)
Only $10.

those are used stuff bah which she dun wear anymore. and ofcox not branded stuff la, maybe market bra and panty :D

smoofdeek 26-07-2009 05:35 PM

usually those selling bras and panties like these are trannies and guys pretending to be girls scamming other bros. scary, imagine buy and dont know whether a guy or girl got wear before, so be careful haha

ang076 26-07-2009 09:01 PM

$10 for 2nd hand bra only.

I prefer to go to lingerie boutique and buy bra set from pretty salesgirls.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pigpig (Post 3951831)
Only $10.

Cronus 26-07-2009 09:23 PM

The best way is to meet up. Have your girl flash the potential buyer (but it is strongly recommend that your girl use her HP to take an upskirt pic) and if he is happy then go to the ladies to take them off for the buyer.