The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Incest in Singapore (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=116525)

Winstonsg 20-02-2009 05:30 PM

Incest in Singapore

I have read about a numbers of postings in here and they are very interesting. All the best to those brothers. Irregards wether are their posting true or out of their imagation, it is great to read about.

Myself have been also thinking or dreaming about my mom or should I said is step mom. My only 1 encounter with her was a number of years ago while my dad is watching TV in the living room and i went into my parents room and pretending to tell my mom that the next day I do not want to eat half boil egg for breakfast and then advance myself to touch and suck her nipples.

You see, at night my step mom does not wear a bra and that night, I relized that she has been unable to sleep so I just pretend walking into the room.

You guys might be thinking my mother let me touch and suck her nipples???:confused: Sure or Not???:confused:

Yes, it happen. She did not stop me and I un-button her upper shifts and then start to lip and suck her nipples.

She did not just laid there. To my surprise, her hand was inside my pants and she started to move up and down my penis so I try to remove her pants but she rejected.

The feeling until today it is nice. But all this only last for few minutes as I am afriad my dad might just come into the room and discover what happen to his wife and son.

So I go back to my room and try to sleep but I can't because I just feel like fucking her so I started to masturbate. My step mom known how I will be feeling so her came to my room and offer me a glass of ice water, said that will makes me cool myself down and can sleep tonight. She know that I am masturbating when she walk into my room. She saw it la as i was laying on my bed with my hands under my pants. My penis is understanding so very obvious.

This event happen when I am already outside working, and I am already in my late 20s and she is in her mid 50s. But after that day, nothing happen anymore. I just dream my touching and even have sex with her.

My dad pass away few years back so now she is staying with me. I know in the day time when she is at home she don't wear a bra. This makes me more horny about her.

Well, the above is just myself experience with my mom.

If you brother known of any related experience or have experience related to this subject, please feel free to post here.

1 thing, I know some brothers will not believe the posting but I suggest we just take this thread or forum as a place to share.

kai18 23-02-2009 12:44 AM

Re: Incest in Singapore

Yo bro....I also understand how you feel....I also want to do more with my stepmom...hmm

EricssonMan 23-02-2009 01:20 AM

How I wish I can such step mom

Winstonsg 25-02-2009 12:47 PM

Yo Brother, thanks for visiting my thread.

yixghjh 25-02-2009 01:14 PM

OMG! how can this be done :confused: :)

Winstonsg 26-02-2009 10:49 AM

It just happen naturally la. You interested to try??

gavintkb 07-03-2009 01:17 PM

Hi,
Like to share my 'incest' with all of you.
Started dating this lady after i had divorced my wife.
She was a divorcee, too. She had a 6 year old daughter then.
We got married a year later. The incident took place one afternoon.
My wife was away on an official trip to KL for 3 days. So, i had to look after my step-daughter. Feeling bored, i went online and started viewing those ADULT website ! Saw those video of man having sex with teenagers. Got so horny and started to have wild imagination ! Realised that my step-daughter was watching TV alone. I was already too horny and decided to have 'some fun' with her ! Told her to stop watching and play game with me. Went to the washroom to clean up myself first and took out some bucket of ice-cream.
Told her that i would have to blindfold her first. Then, i quickly smear some ice-cream on my Little Bother ... it was quite a sensation ! Asked her to lick it and tell me the flavor of it ! Not knowing what was happening as she couldn't see anything, she started to lick it. A 6 year old girl licking your didi ... what a sensation !
I tried a few times with different flavor. The feeling was so good i put a large amount on my didi, held her head with my hands, told her to open her mouth, and insert my didi in. Asked her to suck it first before telling me the flavor. My god... i was in heaven !!!! Then, i started to withdraw and insert it in again ... i was 'thrusting' her. Knowing that i was coming, i quickly withdraw and exploded outside her. It was a memorable experience.
From then on, i would play 'the game' with her whenever i had the opportunity.
It's amazing i had played the game with her till she was 10 years old. And i thought i could fool her for many more years to come. Till one day, we had the chance to play the game again. When it was time to 'thrust' her, and as i had inserted my didi into her mouth, she started to grab it with her hand. She was grabing my didi for the first time, and started to perform the blowjob on me ! I was so surprised but i didn't stop her. So, she 'finally' knew what the game was all about. After our game was over, i asked her how she knew the skill. She showed me a CD that i had downloaded from the website. My god ... that was how i had 'corrupted' her !
Anyway, from then on, i didn't have to blindfold her anymore when we play the game. She is 14 this year. We are still playing the game. Only recently did i manage to convince her to remove all her clothings when we are playing. So, the game has changed abit now. Finally, i was able to perform the 69 with her.
But i really had to resist the urge to penetrate her pussy. It was not easy !
I really can't wait for her to turn 16.
Wonder if my wife knew about our game all this while.
Anyway... quite bored with her already.

Niceman 07-03-2009 04:05 PM

Hey dude,

Incest and child abuse are 2 different stories. :(

weisianz 07-03-2009 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gavintkb (Post 3536913)
Hi,
Like to share my 'incest' with all of you.
Started dating this lady after i had divorced my wife.
She was a divorcee, too. She had a 6 year old daughter then.
We got married a year later. The incident took place one afternoon.
My wife was away on an official trip to KL for 3 days. So, i had to look after my step-daughter. Feeling bored, i went online and started viewing those ADULT website ! Saw those video of man having sex with teenagers. Got so horny and started to have wild imagination ! Realised that my step-daughter was watching TV alone. I was already too horny and decided to have 'some fun' with her ! Told her to stop watching and play game with me. Went to the washroom to clean up myself first and took out some bucket of ice-cream.
Told her that i would have to blindfold her first. Then, i quickly smear some ice-cream on my Little Bother ... it was quite a sensation ! Asked her to lick it and tell me the flavor of it ! Not knowing what was happening as she couldn't see anything, she started to lick it. A 6 year old girl licking your didi ... what a sensation !
I tried a few times with different flavor. The feeling was so good i put a large amount on my didi, held her head with my hands, told her to open her mouth, and insert my didi in. Asked her to suck it first before telling me the flavor. My god... i was in heaven !!!! Then, i started to withdraw and insert it in again ... i was 'thrusting' her. Knowing that i was coming, i quickly withdraw and exploded outside her. It was a memorable experience.
From then on, i would play 'the game' with her whenever i had the opportunity.
It's amazing i had played the game with her till she was 10 years old. And i thought i could fool her for many more years to come. Till one day, we had the chance to play the game again. When it was time to 'thrust' her, and as i had inserted my didi into her mouth, she started to grab it with her hand. She was grabing my didi for the first time, and started to perform the blowjob on me ! I was so surprised but i didn't stop her. So, she 'finally' knew what the game was all about. After our game was over, i asked her how she knew the skill. She showed me a CD that i had downloaded from the website. My god ... that was how i had 'corrupted' her !
Anyway, from then on, i didn't have to blindfold her anymore when we play the game. She is 14 this year. We are still playing the game. Only recently did i manage to convince her to remove all her clothings when we are playing. So, the game has changed abit now. Finally, i was able to perform the 69 with her.

quoted and zapped.... wtf.. u are a monster....

SAWgunner 07-03-2009 06:41 PM

uh bros, we need to standardize a code of conduct here.. some guys don't know the difference bte illegal (e.g. bj without sex, chionging with FL, etc) and downright criminal (i hope the story above is fiction) :(

otamay 07-03-2009 09:40 PM

Let's hope this is some fantasy after all or esle......:mad::(

kosheen 07-03-2009 10:35 PM

Quote:

This is so sick and wrong! Bloody paedophile! Ought to be shot! :mad:

havana 07-03-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

U dont have to wait:rolleyes: what u have already done is enough to put in jail!!!!:mad: Get ready to get FUCK in jail!!!!!!

Crestar 07-03-2009 10:53 PM

Where the TS?

The PCC boy :p camping here for more story.

boxingman 07-03-2009 11:01 PM

Quote:

!

How can u do this! Come on,she is just a small girl.Do u know u r ruin her life! Pls wake up ur bloody idea and turn urself in!