The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Screwing maids (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=124635)

Wakeup123 27-03-2024 07:55 AM

Re: How to Marry FDW

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masko (Post 23181953)
I am 50 yrs Singaporean widower for 7 yrs, connected with PH FDW who started working since oct 2023.

I liked her and in love now ,want to go for long term is this possible or correct?

She need financial help from me , to do some course $250 per month in Singapore for career change, also helping for to buy house in her home town and monthly expenses around 500 to 600.

After her contract finish possible to marry her? She have two kids 19 hrs & 14 yrs.

I was alone for several years and now getting into this relationship.

Experts suggestions are welcome how to move on for the retirement life.

Bro, how's your love life with maid. These maids love making babies n also culture different meaning communication is an issue. For them, going to a guy house to sleep over is common as some r doing it in their Kampong. Some more their words cannot be trusted, they will say things u like to hear juz like how we treated our bosses. I feel u, the age catching up n loneliness set in. If really want marriage, should go to marriage agency, not maid agency. Maids r for Bangla Indian fw to have fun, u will nv understand them.

pa86tr20 27-03-2024 10:02 AM

Re: Screwing maids

Quote:

Originally Posted by al8055 (Post 23190226)

Took me quite a while to get her bring her friend for a session. Finally she relented after i ghosted her for a couple of months. Last Sunday was a great day to have 2 mouths feasting on my lil bro and i get to slap 2 asses as i unload all my soldiers on them. They promised to bring another 2 more friends soon when all their off days match. I’m so looking for it!

Wow lucky bro. It indo or pinay?

xxFTOxx 27-03-2024 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masko (Post 23181953)
I am 50 yrs Singaporean widower for 7 yrs, connected with PH FDW who started working since oct 2023.

I liked her and in love now ,want to go for long term is this possible or correct?

She need financial help from me , to do some course $250 per month in Singapore for career change, also helping for to buy house in her home town and monthly expenses around 500 to 600.

After her contract finish possible to marry her? She have two kids 19 hrs & 14 yrs.

I was alone for several years and now getting into this relationship.

Experts suggestions are welcome how to move on for the retirement life.

U seriously must be joking. Just take a weekend in Manila and u will have many girls flocking to u. Normal working girls with proper jobs. Don’t ever marry a fdw la. There are so many avenues to find a proper one. To u it’s love, to her it’s just a transaction. Cast ur net wider and at least find a better one can?

Wakeup123 27-03-2024 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxFTOxx (Post 23191775)
U seriously must be joking. Just take a weekend in Manila and u will have many girls flocking to u. Normal working girls with proper jobs. Don’t ever marry a fdw la. There are so many avenues to find a proper one. To u it’s love, to her it’s just a transaction. Cast ur net wider and at least find a better one can?

Bro, every local men is a millionaire to the maids/foreign ladies. If the marriage is for companionship n last for a lifetime, it will be a blessing. But with this type of marriage law, some r exploiting it. If she works 10 yrs as a maid, also will nv have that amount of money given free to her after divorce. Based on these inputs, it's not hard to predict a marriage will nv last. He will end up single again in a few years time of cos with his fortune hack more than half, might end up lose the flat as it needs to be sold. Anyway some man need to go thru the ordeals to learn.

Sniperfury 27-03-2024 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bensen111 (Post 23177523)
https://i.ibb.co/k32xFdW/Screenshot-...-22-145909.png

i rather go jb vip spa young indon for 268rm then fuck $200 old maid in singapore
not sure thoes two still in vipspa anot i fk the white shirt before my friend fk the black shirt

Black one Jessyca!! Damn young and wild! Tiny waist with round ass.

Leuven 27-03-2024 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shangchi (Post 23177589)
She also do legit good massage only

The one that does legit massage, you pop the gq before ?
How her massage and charges ?

ers62010 27-03-2024 09:03 PM

Wow!
Where do I find this?? I must try. 😄

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniperfury (Post 23192499)
Black one Jessyca!! Damn young and wild! Tiny waist with round ass.

melonfruit 28-03-2024 03:37 AM

met a dh ask to borrow money after hotel say will return at end of month when get pay. see if able to meet again will not ask her to return see if she will auto

flare 28-03-2024 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melonfruit (Post 23194050)
met a dh ask to borrow money after hotel say will return at end of month when get pay. see if able to meet again will not ask her to return see if she will auto

NO WAY! that will never happen. haha

l3atu 28-03-2024 08:53 AM

$10 - $20 MAYBE will return. Anything more than that will be very hard. End of the day, she will offer herself to you again to offset the payment.

hayhay 28-03-2024 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melonfruit (Post 23194050)

I met afew will return the money they borrow also some don’t return

vaxvms 28-03-2024 04:49 PM

28th March 2024

Mass of the Lord’s Supper (Maundy Thursday)

Mass: 8.00pm

Keeping Watch with the Lord (Throughout the night)

Compline: 11.45pm

All are welcome.

tonite can go pick up pinoy DH after their holy service :D:D:D

cuba 28-03-2024 05:41 PM

Tried a mynamar one staying at Buangkok. Felt like village girl. Don’t know how to , end up I’m guiding her . Haha

hayhay 28-03-2024 07:04 PM

I have a maid want fwb friend, $150 2hrs with condom

yewyang 28-03-2024 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuba (Post 23195837)
Tried a mynamar one staying at Buangkok. Felt like village girl. Don’t know how to , end up I’m guiding her . Haha

Can share contact?