The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Malaysia Vs Singapore Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=211586)

andywoo 15-10-2010 01:04 AM

Malaysia Vs Singapore Sex Scene

Just view some of the thread in Malaysian sex scene. And notice most of the photo come with face, just wonder why Singapore sex scene do not have. Only body. Should we improve so that all bros get a better treat.

torrokey 15-10-2010 06:57 AM

Re: Malaysia Vs Singapore Sex Scene

Even the HC is different. In Malaysia, if you go to HC, they can call all the available girls who is not working at that time to come out and let you choose until you like :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by andywoo (Post 5305337)
Just view some of the thread in Malaysian sex scene. And notice most of the photo come with face, just wonder why Singapore sex scene do not have. Only body. Should we improve so that all bros get a better treat.

CockInPuss 15-10-2010 09:59 AM

I believe that is called "shine mirror". Also, most of the HCs have yummy food for the hungry cheongster. Such as Saboon, Bluewave, Lion City, New York, Armada, Kiwi etc. Only one I think dun have is Sunshine.

andywoo 15-10-2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CockInPuss (Post 5305942)
I believe that is called "shine mirror". Also, most of the HCs have yummy food for the hungry cheongster. Such as Saboon, Bluewave, Lion City, New York, Armada, Kiwi etc. Only one I think dun have is Sunshine.

I think HC very hard to compare. Last time i go to Leisure in Bt timah also serve good food. If Singapore FL can show their face at least we know why we going to get.

OkoBoko 15-10-2010 03:08 PM

Obviously the Malaysia scene is much better, not to mention the sin to ringgit rate exchange. ;)

JBCheongster 15-10-2010 05:55 PM

Those FL with pics as shown in the malaysian subforum are mainly foreigners, mostly PRC. They are no pics for locals not even body pics. At least FL dome 3, we can see the body shots of local FL. But the price for local malaysian are much more affordable than FL dome 3 pricing.

andywoo 16-10-2010 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBCheongster (Post 5307245)
Those FL with pics as shown in the malaysian subforum are mainly foreigners, mostly PRC. They are no pics for locals not even body pics. At least FL dome 3, we can see the body shots of local FL. But the price for local malaysian are much more affordable than FL dome 3 pricing.

Agree. I mean PRC in Singapore sex scene also dun show photo. I kanna a few time a bit old FL. But i know is my luck. Hopefully TS can load photo with face in Singapore Sex scene. At least we know what we see what we get.

xxFTOxx 16-10-2010 07:25 AM

well probably its to protect those gems for the local authorities that may be prowling this website lah. The main thing is that usually the fr given by the bros should be sufficient for u to make your own decision whether to cheong or not. If u give the girl's service plus put her face on it then local mata sure will catch one. There is always a reason for everything. Moreover which girl wanna put her face on the net for everyone to see when she is selling her services....

looking4fun 16-10-2010 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxFTOxx (Post 5308850)
well probably its to protect those gems for the local authorities that may be prowling this website lah. The main thing is that usually the fr given by the bros should be sufficient for u to make your own decision whether to cheong or not. If u give the girl's service plus put her face on it then local mata sure will catch one. There is always a reason for everything. Moreover which girl wanna put her face on the net for everyone to see when she is selling her services....

I totally agree with this.