The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   skinny Cambodian girl (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=257289)

OctopussGuy 23-10-2011 11:14 AM

skinny Cambodian girl

First time post on a 1st time visit to Cambodia. Met up 2 senior sbf members there, went drinking and finally picked this girl back to hotel. We were both rather drunk and I ahem, er, fell asleep half way through the act... Ya, woke up in the morning with my d*ck still inside her.... But quickly made up for it with two more sessions before she left.
Enjoy; more coming up soon...

OctopussGuy 23-10-2011 11:37 AM

Re: skinny Cambodian girl

Said she was jobless after school for a few months before her friend ask if she could help out entertaining guests in the pub as they're short of english-speaking staff. Her first day at work and then she met me. In any case, she was willing to pose and take on all positions in bed, and I enjoyed the time we spent together.
More on this series, but gimme time to edit. Meanwhile, have a good weekend!

OctopussGuy 23-10-2011 04:41 PM

Last two for today. Should I continue with this series? Or can any seniors advise me how I can add on to the community here? (Personally I prefer to take pics before or after, so that it does not interfere with my enjoyment...)

Sevenkey 23-10-2011 09:21 PM

well done bro....ur pic quality is excellent and she looks great.....love ur last shoot....more pls....n ur pts will shoot up too...hehehe:D

Flyjacket 24-10-2011 04:22 AM

how old was she? 15? 14?? :eek:

... sure hope you didn't bonk an underage girl :rolleyes:

homerunner 24-10-2011 08:53 AM

Nice series of pics, please continue.

Had given you my 1 point as show of support.

OctopussGuy 24-10-2011 05:45 PM

Thanks for your replies and points given. She said she's 18Y but I think she should be slightly older than that. One reason I chose her was becos she's really thin and smallish... meaning that my d*ck will look bigger when I'm in action :D (ya, it's an ego thingy)

Closer shots of her pinky hole later this week... Enjoy!

OctopussGuy 26-10-2011 03:19 AM

Thought to upload some photos since I've time... The last batch I have would be me in action (that's her going from missionary to lying on her side to doggie position). Would you like to see that?

Lastly, I hope you'd as much fun viewing my posts as I had putting them up...

homerunner 27-10-2011 10:38 AM

Nice one. Do continued.

Which part of Cambodia did you pick her up ?

OctopussGuy 28-10-2011 12:25 AM

PP. From one of the pubs mentioned in International Field Reports. Price cheaper than SR... Maybe becos I tag along with the senior bros in PP while the tuk tuk driver took me ard in SR.
Will post the rest by this weekend. Thanks for taking time to view! :)

OctopussGuy 28-10-2011 03:23 AM

Me in action...

OctopussGuy 28-10-2011 03:44 AM

Bonus pics for all.
Living out my fantasy of her posing in translucent lingerie and me 'taking upskirt'. Ya, she was game enough to put on these after our sessions. Enjoy!!

Sevenkey 29-10-2011 07:34 PM

she is a very good catch bro.....ur damn lucky dude....