The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   18 years old looking for some [partner]? /: (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=279487)

seebayjialat 14-04-2012 10:45 AM

Re: 18 years old looking for some [partner]? /:

Quote:

Originally Posted by handcell (Post 7101655)
I think u better put your hopes on study... wondering what am i doing when i am 18 den??? :confused:

Hahaha! Bro, of course I'm like studying! I study during the day at school I'm like attending night classes and I'm doing part time jobs. I mean I'm like sensible. And I know that sex won't solve everything that's why I really jotted down that just meeting out for a chat or something will even do great. :3

Magnataur 14-04-2012 01:52 PM

Go GL if so kneen but at ur age, u should be doing smth more important for ur career than looking for fb...

handcell 15-04-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seebayjialat (Post 7102617)
Hahaha! Bro, of course I'm like studying! I study during the day at school I'm like attending night classes and I'm doing part time jobs. I mean I'm like sensible. And I know that sex won't solve everything that's why I really jotted down that just meeting out for a chat or something will even do great. :3

in the end of the day SEX still matter rite??

seebayjialat 15-04-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handcell (Post 7106143)
in the end of the day SEX still matter rite??

Hahaha! Once again bro, it doesn't really matter to me alot. I mean of course it's like every guy's dream to have sex or something but I mean, if I or anyone else can get it, we either hire and FL or just leave with it. I mean I'm like living with it right now so I really think that, whether I've the chance to have a sex or something? It doesn't bothers me. I mean my truthful intention is just to like, have a chat/meet up with some lady and I certainly mean just chatting those type. Prolly the ladies could give me some advices on what would a great sex mean or even share their experience.

seebayjialat 18-04-2012 07:23 PM

Bumps bumps! :3 Am still waiting for the opportunity to knock on my doors and maybe like have a chance to know people! :3

seebayjialat 20-04-2012 07:02 PM

Bumpy bumpy bumpy~ Seems like it's really pretty hard for guys like me to find ladies here though but ain't giving up at all! :3 So hopes are still up! Pretty much for ladies to grab it? ):

Ichigo_Kurosaki 20-04-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seebayjialat (Post 7127022)
Bumpy bumpy bumpy~ Seems like it's really pretty hard for guys like me to find ladies here though but ain't giving up at all! :3 So hopes are still up! Pretty much for ladies to grab it? ):

Good to know you not giving up! :D

You need to practice perseverance like Mr. Li Bai's constant grinding of an iron rod into a needle (铁杵磨成针):p

It took him just 10 years only la :p

seebayjialat 20-04-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki (Post 7127403)
Good to know you not giving up! :D

You need to practice perseverance like Mr. Li Bai's constant grinding of an iron rod into a needle (铁杵磨成针):p

It took him just 10 years only la :p

Really? I didn't even know about that man! /: But maybe mine will be as long as well! Who knows! It may even be longer man! But don't worry! I'm like super sincere here! So hope people would like feel my sincerity?

sleepy80 21-04-2012 03:29 AM

You really si beh jia lat leh... Where got so many FB ard here. Maybe you can go Little India to try ur luck with the bangala..

seebayjialat 22-04-2012 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepy80 (Post 7128271)
You really si beh jia lat leh... Where got so many FB ard here. Maybe you can go Little India to try ur luck with the bangala..

Bro, looks like your English more jialat than me? Once again, I must remind you, I ain't exactly looking for a fb? All I'm asking for is just some chat from ladies and making out is like the second option if that lady agrees. Be it bangla or not, I ain't rasict? Just chatting won't kill. Don't be a loser and cone here with your gabbage-d mouth and shoot it everywhere, would appreciate if you harrass other's who ain't checking the threads. :3

YawSL 22-04-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seebayjialat (Post 7131600)
Bro, looks like your English more jialat than me? Once again, I must remind you, I ain't exactly looking for a fb? All I'm asking for is just some chat from ladies and making out is like the second option if that lady agrees. Be it bangla or not, I ain't rasict? Just chatting won't kill. Don't be a loser and cone here with your gabbage-d mouth and shoot it everywhere, would appreciate if you harrass other's who ain't checking the threads. :3

Just concentrate on your studies lah.

Ichigo_Kurosaki 22-04-2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seebayjialat (Post 7127423)
Really? I didn't even know about that man! /:

You don't know Mr. Li Bai ? :confused:

你真是白活了:rolleyes:

He was the forefather of sex poems, cheongster and playboy :D

seebayjialat 22-04-2012 04:49 PM

LOL! To bro Yaw, I'm concentrating I mean, if I were to tell you not to be bothered about babes, would you? And to bro Kurosaki, I really really never heard of it before! /;

S.B.Y.1 23-04-2012 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seebayjialat (Post 7078787)
Heyhey!

Am currently 18 years old this year and am hoping to probably find someone whom is able to meet up prolly a couple of times a month to have a session or something? So am prolly looking around ages like 16-30? Not really a picky person but still, would pretty either SYT)

Pak introduce you one schooling SYT okay :D

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15980664

magixskin 23-04-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 (Post 7134945)
Pak introduce you one schooling SYT okay :D

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15980664

Bro did u check heshe ID onot... dun anyhow introduce hor... have reporters here u noe... :eek: :D