The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Massage with Happy ending in Jurong (West) (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=357817)

vrindh 19-03-2013 02:34 PM

Massage with Happy ending in Jurong (West)

After many hours of collective walking for the past few months finally decided to try out one massage(spa) center in the Jurong area. No reason as to why i picked it, but it i got this feeling that this might be one with a happy ending.

Overall body massage was good with just the right pressure. (somewhere between about to hurt and not yet hurting). But you are not interested to know about the massage right.

At the end with some small talk the lady asked me whether can massage head. I said "Can". and jokingly she pointed at my Didi and asked "Massage there?".

Thats when i realized Jackpot. HJ was good and i left the place a happy man.

Stats:
Lady - Did not ask her age. But looks like early 30s. Boobs should be A-B (not a good judge.

Service:
Good Massage
Awesome end with HJ
Autoroam allowed with fingering.
No kissing.
Good small talk throughout session.

Damage:
Overall $75 including full body massage and HJ

RTS:
Yes

I understand such spots in the west should be treasured (from reading threads for many years).
So will only share to senior Bro's here who I believe have contributed to the community.
And will also only share the place for limited number of Bro's everytime i do.

Please understand that I work late and hence will not get opportunity to come here everyday. Please be patient with me if I have not replied to senior Bros within 2-3 days.

Have fun all

Ah_tang 19-03-2013 03:17 PM

Re: Massage with Happy ending in Jurong (West)

Bro,

Can share the place?

Regards

walkonfire 19-03-2013 03:24 PM

Bro can share Ctc ,I leave in jurong. Thankx!!!

vrindh 20-03-2013 12:58 AM

Hi Bros,
I have gone through all PMs received so far.

I shared location with senior Bros who have rep points above 100 without any concerns.

For those between 40-100 I just made a quick check if there have been notable previous activity before and have shared location.

Please let me know if any Bros with above stats did not receive any PM. I might have missed unintentionally.

To those Bros I did not reply (considering the above stats) please excuse me and hope you will understand that though I wish to share good times with everyone, I am also trying to make sure it is kept safe and all Bros can feel safe visiting it.

Senior Bros please help and advise if the above is in the best intention of everyone.

Do not wish to use this as a net to fish for points. But please feel free to up my points if you seem fit.

But do note that whether you up me points or not I will still share with you bros if I see you safe.

Thanks and have a happy night

vrindh 20-03-2013 10:53 AM

Replied to all morning PMs.

Have fun Bros

DevilTan4480 20-03-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vrindh (Post 8692057)
Hi Bros,
I have gone through all PMs received so far.

I shared location with senior Bros who have rep points above 100 without any concerns.

For those between 40-100 I just made a quick check if there have been notable previous activity before and have shared location.

Please let me know if any Bros with above stats did not receive any PM. I might have missed unintentionally.

To those Bros I did not reply (considering the above stats) please excuse me and hope you will understand that though I wish to share good times with everyone, I am also trying to make sure it is kept safe and all Bros can feel safe visiting it.

Senior Bros please help and advise if the above is in the best intention of everyone.

Do not wish to use this as a net to fish for points. But please feel free to up my points if you seem fit.

But do note that whether you up me points or not I will still share with you bros if I see you safe.

Thanks and have a happy night

Hi bro vrindh,

Care to exchange contacts? I have a couple of HC tat i can share with u. I have 1 in beauty world and another at bugis. I stay in boon lay so your mentioned joint is very convenient to me. I may not have enough points because i seldom visit here. Thanks

Xmans 20-03-2013 01:09 PM

Hi bro can share loc and contact? Thanks.

vrindh 20-03-2013 02:45 PM

Replied All PMs.

Hope you all have fun.

Once again I am extremely sorry for those bros i havent provided location.

I have no other way of making sure this spot is protected. Hope you will all understand.

vrindh 22-03-2013 12:20 PM

Sorry for not replying for over two days. All PMs replied.

High chance I might not be here over the weekend. So please excuse me if I do not reply over the weekend.

turror 22-03-2013 12:38 PM

Hi TS,

Can PM me location? I'll write FR. Thx

alanysy 22-03-2013 12:50 PM

Hi bro can share loc and contact? Thanks.

bigfatman 22-03-2013 12:51 PM

Can Share Location?

blurmouse 22-03-2013 01:03 PM

Hi,

Can share the location? Thanls

nsewho 22-03-2013 08:29 PM

Hi Bro,

Share please.

Thanks very much.

EzKiL 23-03-2013 12:31 AM

hi bro,
can share location?

tks