The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Soapy Massage (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=921492)

KidAbb 02-03-2023 08:36 AM

Soapy Massage

Just came back from bangkok, was at there to trying the Nuru massage at Doki Doki. The place was literally build for Nuru massage, with a bath area big enough to fit a Nuru bed to seem like all the action was done in the shower. Looking for any similiarexperience in Singapore. Anyone can share?

xxxcliffxxx 02-03-2023 09:41 AM

Re: Soapy Massage

Quote:

Originally Posted by KidAbb (Post 22107794)
Just came back from bangkok, was at there to trying the Nuru massage at Doki Doki. The place was literally build for Nuru massage, with a bath area big enough to fit a Nuru bed to seem like all the action was done in the shower. Looking for any similiarexperience in Singapore. Anyone can share?

saw ML of a shop along amk ave 1 advertising soapy massage, not sure if it is the same. the shop is small, curtain, only see them applying soap on customers back.

NottyMonkey 02-03-2023 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxxcliffxxx (Post 22107922)
saw ML of a shop along amk ave 1 advertising soapy massage, not sure if it is the same. the shop is small, curtain, only see them applying soap on customers back.

please share location / contact, me go try :D

G2Lim2Peanut 02-03-2023 04:46 PM

There is this new trend on bubble massage - don't waste time and money. Basically it's putting foam soap all over your body, its a glorified bath.

The closest to the ones in Bangkok will be pre COVID days in geylang where some cat 150 joints had the something similar plus the sex chair.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxxcliffxxx (Post 22107922)

loneyheart 02-03-2023 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut (Post 22108967)
There is this new trend on bubble massage - don't waste time and money. Basically it's putting foam soap all over your body, its a glorified bath.

The closest to the ones in Bangkok will be pre COVID days in geylang where some cat 150 joints had the something similar plus the sex chair.

Agreed ... Unless like those in Jap AV ... Dum think SG allow .... What found in Thai can't find in SG

aiguoze 11-03-2023 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut (Post 22108967)

Quote:

Originally Posted by loneyheart (Post 22109033)
Agreed ... Unless like those in Jap AV ... Dum think SG allow .... What found in Thai can't find in SG

Agreed, better spend money elsewhere
Soapy massage is a waste of money and gimmicky

bignehneh 11-03-2023 11:14 PM

I know Celine and a few give nuru. That is the closing to the kind of body contact.

aiguoze 12-03-2023 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 22138269)
I know Celine and a few give nuru. That is the closing to the kind of body contact.

Is she the 40+ local MILF?

emailhesabi44 31-10-2023 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 22138269)

Can you share contact bro

Plesma 01-11-2023 08:19 AM

No soapy massage, but got bubble massage, sounds close. :p

Cupping888 01-11-2023 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plesma (Post 22788438)
No soapy massage, but got bubble massage, sounds close. :p

I think both same same right?
I think must be in bath tub then shiok.. I do not think SG have.
The one i go is foamy massage..hahaha...all done on the massage bed. happy to share but to me, like not much difference leh..