The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Lingam or jua gen or prostate (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=675776)

0808 22-12-2017 09:55 AM

Lingam or jua gen or prostate

Any bro have recommendation for Lingam or jua gen or prostate massage in bkk? Need authenic one. Really accericate your recommendation. Thanks

uplube 28-12-2017 03:06 AM

Re: Lingam or jua gen or prostate

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0808 (Post 16820543)
Any bro have recommendation for Lingam or jua gen or prostate massage in bkk? Need authenic one. Really accericate your recommendation. Thanks

Hi, consider Spring Massage. They are located at Sukmuvit Soi 24.

Costs around 1900 baht for 60 minutes. No happy ending. But it is good, they helped with your manhood and also able to tell you if there is anything wrong with your back or stomach.

Hope this helps

M0ntblanc 04-01-2018 07:17 AM

So this spring massage still offer the prostate massage? If got my next trip I go see see if it’s good :p

Thechampion 19-02-2018 09:20 AM

What is the experience like, never try it before.

youmee 29-03-2018 11:42 PM

have been googling for real lingam or prostate.But almost all MP have that. Which i seriously doubt so. Cause all look sleazy or which i know they are sleazy.

Any lao jio bro have recommendation in bkk?

junkie72 06-04-2018 09:55 PM

和利古法按摩抓龙筋

One PRC Juagen MILF recommended me to try 和利古法按摩抓龙筋 in BKK.

Was in BKK last weekend, decide to give it a try. Cost 2200 baht for a 90min session.

At some point when the therapist squeezes the side of my balls, it sent a jabbing sensation right up to my lower back (feels like my kidneys). Frankly, it's rather uncomfortable. Didn't think too much about it until night time when I was banging my thermae girl.

Woo hoo.... superman. 40 over minutes and still going!!!!
Even until today, 5 days after the session, still feeling SUPER:p

rvd_always_rulz 07-04-2018 12:39 AM

Re: 和利古法按摩抓龙筋

Quote:

Originally Posted by junkie72 (Post 17216455)

Was in BKK last weekend, decide to give it a try. Cost 2200 baht for a 90min session.

At some point when the therapist squeezes the side of my balls, it sent a jabbing sensation right up to my lower back (feels like my kidneys). Frankly, it's rather uncomfortable. Didn't think too much about it until night time when I was banging my thermae girl.

bro location?

youmee 07-04-2018 09:42 AM

Done by PRC or thai? 2200 is on the high side. Did you release?

junkie72 07-04-2018 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rvd_always_rulz (Post 17217120)
bro location?

You can google or fb search 和利古法按摩抓龙筋yoni Spa. They do have another branch that's a 10min walk from Suthisan MRT. Google Map search for Ratchada 18 hotel Huai Khwang, Bangkok, Thailand. Once you're there, there will be a big ass signboard. Can't-miss.

Quote:

Originally Posted by youmee (Post 17218119)
Done by PRC or thai? 2200 is on the high side. Did you release?

Done by Thai. No release. Well, it's not meant to be sensual anyway. 2200 does seem on the high side, I'm pretty sure there are other cheaper options, just that I did not have the time to research. Just go with a recommendation.

AstonLee 08-04-2018 11:44 AM

Any bro can help to recommend any better or cheaper one ? I want to go and try.

K_ger 24-05-2018 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AstonLee (Post 17222440)
Any bro can help to recommend any better or cheaper one ? I want to go and try.

Just found a great place for prostate massage. Surprised to find this, and service was fantastic with a few fairly pretty SYTs. When you enter, you will not see the prostate massage menu, so ask for it. Counter lady speaks English :o

Near Udom Sok BTS massage (5mins walk from station) called Savanna Massaage. Should be able to find on google map. Was initially worried as very secluded area. But the facilities in there are well-kept and clean.

The massage was my first try for prostate massage and I’m definitely hooked. Helped that it was a slim and pretty SYT working on me, so plenty of mood. Also quite skillful as they stress on health massage and not Bangkok fast do-and-shoot. Will surely return for 2nd round.

Spud_Boy 24-05-2018 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K_ger (Post 17379887)
Just found a great place for prostate massage. Surprised to find this, and service was fantastic with a few fairly pretty SYTs. When you enter, you will not see the prostate massage menu, so ask for it. Counter lady speaks English :o

Near Udom Sok BTS massage (5mins walk from station) called Savanna Massaage. Should be able to find on google map. Was initially worried as very secluded area. But the facilities in there are well-kept and clean.

The massage was my first try for prostate massage and I’m definitely hooked. Helped that it was a slim and pretty SYT working on me, so plenty of mood. Also quite skillful as they stress on health massage and not Bangkok fast do-and-shoot. Will surely return for 2nd round.

what are the charges?

K_ger 24-05-2018 11:58 PM

THB 1,000 per hour

Rhluver 27-05-2018 02:05 PM

Re: 和利古法按摩抓龙筋

Quote:

Originally Posted by junkie72 (Post 17216455)

Can share contact / location bro?

uplube 09-06-2018 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K_ger (Post 17382852)
THB 1,000 per hour

That's quite cheap!