The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Does your wife gf suck your dick after you put it in their pussies/assholes (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=424347)

geylang18 05-02-2014 09:30 PM

Does your wife gf suck your dick after you put it in their pussies/assholes

Hey guys

What's your experience? Most of the time, my girlfriends or ONS let me fuck them then put in their mouths during CIM or like rotating between bj and fj.

However, unfortunately, my regular GF doesn't allow. Once my dick in her pussy, she won't suck it anymore. Damn xian!

sleepygordon 05-02-2014 09:45 PM

Re: Does your wife gf suck your dick after you put it in their pussies/assholes

My FB is not overly fond of the taste of her own lubricants so she doesnt really like to suck on my dick after it has gone into her....

sony2002 06-02-2014 02:32 AM

will u lick her pussy after u cum inside?

TreeDoctors 06-02-2014 02:44 AM

It all depends on the feelings.... My gal does that but will go rinse and wash for very long time after that, almost 15 mins.!
Also she don do it every time, I do alternate between oral and intercourse but not really after I cum because she always dash to wash.

ice2001 06-02-2014 02:57 AM

Hmm.... Guys this is a very good questions.

To be honest if a woman really feel satisfied, they will do whatever I want them to do. Personal experience and survey from various women I bonk before.

makka111 06-02-2014 07:52 AM

Fucked a temp girl in my workplace a number of times. Real horny & wet once you pressed her right buttons. Sucked my dick real hard before fucking her raw. There was no place to cum inside the crammed store except in her mouth.

Johnnykhan 06-02-2014 08:32 AM

my answer is yes. from past experience of 3 ex-gfs, they will still bj plus CIM after fucking them in their cunt.

WOOHOO 06-02-2014 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TreeDoctors (Post 10461608)
It all depends on the feelings.... My gal does that but will go rinse and wash for very long time after that, almost 15 mins.!
Also she don do it every time, I do alternate between oral and intercourse but not really after I cum because she always dash to wash.

gong xi fa cai happy new year ^^
huat huat and good health to you and your family always
:p:D

transient 06-02-2014 09:27 AM

I thought I was the only one with this problem. My previous FB is the subservient kind and i always do vtm, atm and i always finish off by cim or cof.

My current gf is the kind who like to take a bit more control and when we first started having sex, she didnt allow cim. My experience is to be patient and take your time to tell her what you want. She recently relented and allowed me to cim (after 2 months).

Here's hoping more to cum. Huat Ah!

Quote:

Originally Posted by geylang18 (Post 10460392)
Hey guys

What's your experience? Most of the time, my girlfriends or ONS let me fuck them then put in their mouths during CIM or like rotating between bj and fj.

However, unfortunately, my regular GF doesn't allow. Once my dick in her pussy, she won't suck it anymore. Damn xian!

scouringstick 06-02-2014 09:36 AM

So far my FB bj me after penetration, be it pussy or anal.

icekewl 06-02-2014 10:10 AM

i had a fb who would bj me in foreplay, suck me dry, making me cum in her mouth, which she also swallowed - after that we then played around a bit, and she would lick and tease me into hardness again, we then made love and after i came, whether it was raw or not, she would always suck and clean me up again. she often smiled and said cannot let the soldiers go to waste. strange thing was, she only let me lick her if it wasnt raw ie if i used a condom, so i never had to lick up my own spunk. many a happy session was with her, but unfortunately she left our sunny island.

i guess with FBs you get away with all sorts of things, but not gfs or wives????

Devil Reds 06-02-2014 10:35 AM

bro....u r damn lucky to have that kind of experience.
I only thought that happens in a AV only.... :D;)

icekewl 06-02-2014 10:46 AM

i know. i was damn lucky to be able to enjoy with her especially she had a high sex drive. what was damn shiok is sometimes when we feel asleep she would wake me up in the middle of the night by slowly sucking me again........ she was super horny and loved sucking dick.....

(o)(o) Tuner 06-02-2014 11:10 AM

My wife does everything for me. From fucking in various positions, blowjobs and deepthroatings then continue fucking. Until when I was about to come, she'll get on her knees and take over my cock, sucking and pumping it violently while she opens her mouth wide with her tongue sticking out waiting for streams of cum all over her. Most of the time the first 2 streams would land on her face and hair and the subsequent streams all went into her mouth. You will think sexsion is over after I cum? It is not over yet. She would often spit the cum on my still harden cock and play with it, continue sucking my cock till the last drop of cum oozing out.

I asked her why she so daring and treat me so good. She replied saying as long as I am happy she is willing to do everything for me. She said moreover I am her husband, if she don't do all these for me who else will?
:D

tcca85 06-02-2014 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner (Post 10462746)
My wife does everything for me. From fucking in various positions, blowjobs and deepthroatings then continue fucking. Until when I was about to come, she'll get on her knees and take over my cock, sucking and pumping it violently while she opens her mouth wide with her tongue sticking out waiting for streams of cum all over her. Most of the time the first 2 streams would land on her face and hair and the subsequent streams all went into her mouth. You will think sexsion is over after I cum. It is not over yet. She would often spit the cum on my still harden cock and play with it, continue sucking my cock till the last drop of cum oozing out.

I asked her why she so daring and treat me so good. She replied saying as long as I am happy she is willing to do everything for me. She said moreover I am her husband, if she don't do all these for me who else will?
:D

wahhhhh..... good wife you have there...